时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | Yeah, I’ll accept the charges. | 我同意付话费 |
[01:16] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[01:18] | – Hey, Hank, what’s up, brother? – What’s up, Eddie? | -汉克 老兄 怎样啊 -怎么了 艾迪 |
[01:21] | Got early release on my parole hearing this morning. | 早上的假释听证会决定提早释放我 |
[01:23] | Good behavior, with conditions. | 表现良好 情况良好 |
[01:25] | Hey, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[01:27] | When do you get out? | 你什么时候出来 |
[01:28] | Noon. | 中午 |
[01:31] | That offer still stand? | 提议依然算数吗 |
[01:33] | It does. | 算数 |
[01:34] | Good. So I’ll be seeing you in a couple hours. | 好 几个小时后见 |
[01:38] | Hank, get that champagne on ice, bro. | 汉克 记得把香槟酒冰上 |
[01:45] | Family’s Bill and Maureen Clifford. | 比尔和莫琳·克利福德一家人 |
[01:47] | 14-year-old daughter, Carolyn. | 女儿卡洛琳 14岁的 |
[01:49] | Offenders came in last night and ransacked the place. | 罪犯昨晚进屋洗劫 |
[01:52] | All three reported splitting headaches and dizziness. | 三人均说头晕眼花 头疼欲裂 |
[01:56] | And they were home the whole time? | 他们一直都在家吗 |
[01:58] | Wait till you see what they woke up to. | 先看看现场再说吧 |
[02:11] | Somehow the family slept through the entire robbery. | 不知怎么回事 这家人在遭劫的时候没有醒 |
[02:22] | Father had a security camera system. | 父亲装了监控系统 |
[02:24] | Could be something. | 或许能发现什么 |
[02:37] | What’s with the gas masks? | 为什么要戴着防毒面具 |
[02:40] | Get CFD down here. | 叫消防局的人过来 |
[02:45] | 19.8% oxygen levels are lower than usual. | 氧气浓度19.8% 比正常水平低 |
[02:48] | That means that there’s another type of gas in here. | 也就是说这里有另一种气体 |
[02:50] | Offenders pumped gas in, knocked the family right out. | 罪犯把气体灌进屋 让受害人昏迷 |
[02:58] | – Check this out. – Yeah. | -来看看 -好 |
[03:04] | – Duct tape? – Yeah. | -强力胶带 -没错 |
[03:06] | They, uh, they ran tubing through here | 他们把管子从这里插进去 |
[03:10] | and circulated the gas through the ventilation system. | 将气体通过通风系统送进去 |
[04:00] | Mr. And Mrs. Clifford, | 克利福德先生和夫人 |
[04:02] | would you mind if I spoke to your daughter for just a minute? | 介意我和你们的女儿聊一聊吗 |
[04:05] | – Sure. Yeah. – Of course. | -当然可以 -当然 |
[04:08] | Carolyn, will you come with me? | 卡洛琳 你和我来好吗 |
[04:19] | Listen, I have to ask you this. | 我要问你一件事 |
[04:22] | Did something happen to you last night? | 昨晚你发生什么事了吗 |
[04:26] | It’s okay, it’s just me and you here. | 没关系 这里只有我们 |
[04:32] | I woke up with this pain I never felt before. | 我醒来感觉很痛 |
[04:36] | I didn’t know what to do, so I changed my pajamas. | 我不知道怎么办 就换了睡衣 |
[04:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:44] | We’re going to get you to Chicago Med | 我们会带你去芝加哥医院 |
[04:46] | just so they can run a couple of tests, | 他们会给你做几项检查 |
[04:48] | Make sure you’re okay. | 确保你没事 |
[04:51] | I’m going to be with you every step of the way, all right? | 我会全程陪着你的 好吗 |
[04:54] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:03] | The rape kit will give us more information, | 强奸证据会给我们更多信息 |
[05:05] | but there are clear signs of vaginal tearing and abrasion. | 但明显有阴道撕裂和擦伤的迹象 |
[05:08] | What about the gas they used? | 他们用的气体呢 |
[05:10] | Tests show high levels of nitrous oxide | 检查显示这家人的血液里 |
[05:12] | in the family’s bloodstream. | 有高浓度的一氧化二氮 |
[05:13] | Laughing gas. | 笑气 |
[05:14] | Same thing dentists and doctors use during surgery. | 牙医和医生在做手术的时候会使用 |
[05:16] | Puts people to sleep. | 让人们熟睡 |
[05:18] | Or in your case, keeps sleeping people sleeping. | 或者在这个案子里 让睡着的人睡得更沉 |
[05:21] | Nos has gotten huge on the rave scene and in clubs. | 这东西在派对和俱乐部也会出现 |
[05:24] | Kids inhaling it to get high. | 孩子们吸入之后会变得很嗨 |
[05:26] | Might be where this came from. | 也许是从那些地方来的 |
[05:30] | Give me a sec. | 等我一会儿 |
[05:32] | – Thanks, doc. – Yeah. | -谢谢 医生 -没事 |
[05:40] | Did the doctor say I can shower yet? | 医生说我能洗澡了吗 |
[05:43] | I can’t imagine how hard this is… | 我无法想象这样你会多难过… |
[05:46] | But we need you to hold on just a little bit longer. | 但我们需要你再忍受一会儿 |
[05:52] | Carolyn, I just want to make sure you know | 卡洛琳 我想让你知道 |
[05:53] | that none of this is your fault, okay? | 这不是你的错 好吗 |
[06:01] | You guys have a brave little girl here. | 你们的女儿很勇敢 |
[06:03] | Yes, we do. | 没错 |
[06:06] | We’re going to get through this… as a family. | 我们会熬过去的 一家人在一起 |
[06:13] | I’ll check on you later, okay? | 我回头再来看你 好吗 |
[06:17] | Um, my partner’s going to be outside if you need anything. | 我搭档就在外面 有事可以找他 |
[06:28] | There’s something I want to check on. | 我想查一点东西 |
[06:29] | Would you mind staying with the family a bit? | 你能陪他们一会儿吗 |
[06:31] | – Sure thing. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[06:35] | I see cozy, he sees small. | 我觉得刚好 他觉得小 |
[06:37] | I want, like, light and airy, and he wants man cave. | 我想要房间明亮又通风 他想要房间暗暗的 |
[06:40] | I thought apartment hunting with your fiancé’s | 我之前还以为和未婚夫一起看房子 |
[06:42] | supposed to be fun. | 会很有趣呢 |
[06:43] | Said nobody ever. | 没人这么认为 |
[06:45] | When it comes to diamonds, there are the four cs: | 选钻石要记住四点 |
[06:49] | Carat, cut, clarity, and c–and character. | 克拉 切工 纯度以及特征 |
[06:53] | No, it’s color. | 不 是色泽 |
[06:55] | It’s color. | 是色泽 |
[06:56] | Must be a regional thing. | 可能各个地方说的不同吧 |
[06:58] | God, that bling is so shiny. | 天啊 简直要闪瞎眼了 |
[07:00] | I get distracted all the time. | 总是让我分神 |
[07:02] | Hey, Burgess, I’m going to need my wedding book back | 伯吉斯 我要拿回我的婚礼手册 |
[07:04] | now that you and runaway groom | 反正你和你的落跑新郎 |
[07:06] | have kicked your date into the next century. | 婚期都排到下个世纪去了 |
[07:08] | My pleasure. | 很乐意 |
[07:09] | Hey, wait a minute. I got an idea. | 等等 我有主意了 |
[07:10] | Help me plan my wedding. | 你帮我策划我的婚礼吧 |
[07:12] | Get a little contact high while you wait in line. | 你先策划一下我的感受一下婚礼的美妙 |
[07:14] | That’s very tempting. | 很好啊 |
[07:15] | The fiancé and I are meeting up with my father tomorrow | 未婚夫和我明天要见我父亲 |
[07:17] | to go over the details. | 商讨细节 |
[07:19] | Do we get our keys now? | 能给我们车钥匙了吗 |
[07:23] | Voight wants you to make a pickup. | 博伊特想让你去接个人 |
[07:25] | Grab this unmarked car out of the pool. | 去开一辆没有警用标志的车 |
[07:28] | You’re going to stateville. | 去州立监狱接人 |
[07:31] | Color. | 色泽 |
[07:32] | Color. Color. | 色泽 色泽 |
[07:34] | Clarity. | 纯度 |
[07:46] | I need a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[07:48] | If I’m remembering right, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[07:49] | you told me you were heading to the bar, | 当时你跟我说正在去酒吧的路上 |
[07:51] | and the next minute, poof. | 结果下一秒钟 人就不见了 |
[07:53] | Gone. | 彻底消失 |
[07:54] | And here I am still waiting on that gin and tonic | 而我却还在这里等着那杯 |
[07:56] | five months later. | 五个月前的金汤力 |
[07:58] | Something came up. | 临时有事 |
[08:00] | Always does. | 你总是如此 |
[08:02] | Least you clean up nice. | 至少如今你看起来不错 |
[08:03] | No vomit in your hair this time. | 没吐得满头都是 |
[08:08] | I’m pulling a double, | 我今天上双班 |
[08:09] | so whatever this is will have to wait. | 所以无论是什么事都得晚点再说 |
[08:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:15] | Seriously? | 真要这样吗 |
[08:16] | One second we’re doing shots together, | 前一秒我们还在把酒言欢 |
[08:18] | and now I’m make-a-wish? | 下一秒你就拿钱收买我 |
[08:19] | Kayla, it’s not like that. | 凯拉 不是这样的 |
[08:21] | It’s just to help with bills or whatever if you need it. | 我只是想帮你减轻点负担 |
[08:25] | Guess cops in this city think they can buy off anybody. | 看来这个城市的警察以为可以用钱收买任何人 |
[08:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | I need to score some nitrous. | 我要弄点一氧化二氮 |
[08:40] | 14. Same age as my daughter. | 14岁 跟我女儿一样大 |
[08:42] | All right. So where we at, Ruzek? | 目前什么情况 鲁塞克 |
[08:45] | Three males, | 三名男性 |
[08:46] | tech lab is triangulating height and weight | 技术部正在根据室内物品 |
[08:47] | based on objects in the residence. | 推算其身高和体重 |
[08:49] | As of right now, we have no matches of known offenders, | 目前还没有惯犯符合特征 |
[08:52] | even with the urine sample they so kindly left behind, | 就算他们好心在现场留下了尿液样本 |
[08:54] | so DNA test is on rush order. | 所以需要尽快做DNA测试 |
[08:56] | I’ll check the NCIC, leads, cris system. | 我查了国家犯罪信息中心 线人 研发信息系统 |
[08:58] | There’s no local crews with that MO. | 没有当地帮派成员符合这种作案手法 |
[09:00] | Anything from the neighbors? | 邻居有线索吗 |
[09:02] | Detectives knocked on every door. | 警探上门询问了周边所有住户 |
[09:03] | Nobody saw anything. | 但没有人看见什么 |
[09:04] | Still got some in-service calls to go through. | 还有些在上班的人没联系到 |
[09:06] | Might be something there. | 或许还有线索 |
[09:07] | I got word out to a bunch of pawn shops and fences | 我已经通知了一些典当行和销赃处 |
[09:09] | just in case any of the Cliffords’ stuff shows up. | 看看会不会有人拿克利福德家的东西去卖 |
[09:12] | Start tracking anything with a serial number. | 追踪任何有序列号的物品 |
[09:14] | And I want to know if they cased this placed beforehand. | 我要知道他们有没有事先到附近踩点 |
[09:17] | – Mouse. – Pod footage. | -耗子 -城市监控录像 |
[09:18] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 立刻去办 |
[09:19] | All right, the rest of you, | 其余的人 |
[09:20] | I want to know everything there is to know about this family. | 我要知道这个家庭的所有情况 |
[09:23] | Did the girl have an ex-boyfriend? | 这女孩有没有前男友 |
[09:24] | Anybody who had access to that property. | 任何能出入他们家的人 |
[09:27] | The dad did tell me that they just got renovations done | 她父亲跟我说过他们两周前 |
[09:29] | two weeks ago. | 刚翻新完房子 |
[09:30] | Then get the name of every painter, | 那就去给我弄来所有 |
[09:31] | construction worker ever set foot on that property. | 进过他们家的油漆工和建筑工的名字 |
[09:34] | I got a name. | 我有个名字 |
[09:37] | Pete Damian, mid-level dealer. | 彼得·达米恩 中级毒贩 |
[09:39] | Made his bones selling rare party drugs, | 主要销售些少见的派对毒品 |
[09:41] | stuff like knock-off quaaludes. | 比如说劣质安眠酮什么的 |
[09:43] | Word is he just came into a major shipment of nitrous. | 我收到消息他刚进了一大批笑气 |
[09:46] | It would take six or seven tanks to knock out the family. | 要弄晕全家人起码需要六七瓶 |
[09:48] | Nitrous, like whippets? I did a bunch in college. | 笑气 做压缩毒品吗 我在大学的时候弄过不少 |
[09:51] | Explains why you only did one semester. | 所以你只念了一学期 |
[09:53] | Pete’s got a reputation for throwing massive house parties. | 彼得经常举办大型派对 |
[09:56] | It’s how he moves his product. | 这就是他卖货的方式 |
[09:57] | Wouldn’t be the first time a dealer started a robbery crew. | 毒贩干抢劫的勾当也不是第一次了 |
[10:00] | All right, get an address. Bring him in. | 找到他 把他带回来 |
[10:06] | How’s the little girl? | 那小女孩怎么样了 |
[10:08] | She’s hanging in there. | 她很坚强 |
[10:24] | How you doing? We’re looking for Pete Damian. | 你好 我们想找彼得·达米恩 |
[10:26] | He’s at his sister’s house. Can you check back later? | 他去姐姐家了 你们能晚点再来吗 |
[10:30] | Who’s smoking marijuana in here? | 谁在里面抽大麻 |
[10:32] | I have a medical card. | 我有医用许可 |
[10:33] | – Yeah? Let’s see it. – It’s in my car. | -是吗 给我看看 -在车里 |
[10:36] | That’s not good enough. | 这样可唬不了人 |
[10:43] | Hey, come on, now. Do you even have a warrant? | 你们不能这样 你们有搜查令吗 |
[10:45] | No, ma’am. Have a seat. | 没有 女士 坐下 |
[10:48] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[10:53] | Really? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[10:55] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[10:58] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[11:03] | Gentlemen, gentlemen. | 有话好好说 |
[11:05] | Come on, sit down. | 给我坐下 |
[11:07] | Where’s the nitrous? | 笑气在哪 |
[11:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[11:10] | – All right. These’ll fit you, too. – In there. | -行 这个你也一样合适 -在里面 |
[11:19] | Listen, I got 25 gs in the drawer right there. | 听着 我抽屉里有两万五 |
[11:22] | All yours. | 全给你们 |
[11:25] | We like to call that “Attempted Bribery.” | 我们称这样为”意图行贿” |
[11:27] | So…probably not. | 所以 还是算了吧 |
[11:33] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[11:42] | Damian, you have a medical degree? | 达米恩 你有医学学位吗 |
[11:44] | I mean, why else would you have that many tanks | 为什么你家会有这么多 |
[11:45] | of medical-grade nitrous oxide at your place? | 医用级的一氧化二氮 |
[11:48] | I’m a party promoter. | 我专门策划派对 |
[11:50] | So certain people require, you know, certain things. | 所以你们知道的 有些客人有特定要求 |
[11:53] | Except those tanks came from a break-in | 可这些气罐正是上周 |
[11:55] | at a medical supplies warehouse in Rockford last week. | 洛克佛德一家医疗供应公司丢失的 |
[11:59] | Me, I see that much nitrous, | 在我看来 这么多笑气 |
[12:00] | I’m thinking it’s being used for more than just partying. | 绝对不止是用来办派对 |
[12:03] | Something like knocking out a family | 更像是用来弄晕一家人 |
[12:06] | and raping a little girl while she sleeps. | 并强奸一个睡梦中的小女孩 |
[12:08] | Rape? | 强奸 |
[12:09] | You–who said anything about rape? | 怎么又扯到强奸了 |
[12:11] | Maybe the party revenue isn’t what it used to be, | 也许派对的收益没有以前那么好了 |
[12:13] | so you steal the tanks, put them to good use here in Chicago. | 所以你偷了那几罐笑气 带到芝加哥来大展身手 |
[12:15] | Hold up, yo. I didn’t steal anything, okay? | 等等 我什么都没偷 |
[12:18] | So whatever you’re trying to connect me to, | 不管你们想把我跟什么东西扯上关系 |
[12:20] | you guys can forget it. | 趁早死心吧 |
[12:21] | I bought those tanks off some guy at one of my parties, | 这几罐是我向派对上的一个家伙买的 |
[12:24] | so if anything, you guys should be looking at him. | 如果出什么事 你们应该去找他 |
[12:27] | Yeah? This guy got a name? | 是吗 那家伙有名字吗 |
[12:29] | I assume he does, but do I know it? No. | 应该有吧 但我怎么知道 |
[12:32] | Guy was gacked out of his mind, man. | 那家伙爽翻天了 伙计 |
[12:35] | I remember him bragging about knocking off some place | 我记得他在吹嘘把什么地方拆了 |
[12:37] | to open a warehouse? | 开了一间仓库 |
[12:40] | Who made the introduction? | 介绍人是谁 |
[12:41] | He just found me. | 他自己找上门来的 |
[12:43] | It’s the party circuit. | 派对圈的关系 |
[12:44] | People know the name Pete Damian. | 人们都知道彼得·达米恩这个名字 |
[12:47] | The guy walked up to me, | 那家伙来找我 |
[12:47] | he says he’s selling 15 tanks of nos cheap, | 他说他要低价卖掉15罐笑气 |
[12:50] | and I saw them right there in his trunk. | 我当时看到东西就在他的车上 |
[12:52] | Do you know how hard it is to get tanks that size? | 你知道这么大罐的笑气有多难搞吗 |
[12:54] | How do we get in touch? | 我们要怎么联系他 |
[12:56] | I mean, he asked me when my next party was. | 他问过我下一次派对是什么时候 |
[12:59] | I gave him my number. | 我给了他我的电话 |
[13:01] | I haven’t seen him since. | 后来再也没见过他 |
[13:08] | Hey, so Damian’s alibi checks out. | 达米恩的不在场证明确认了 |
[13:11] | Apparently, he was at highline lounge | 他当时在空中酒廊 |
[13:12] | smacking jack and cokes until 6:00 a.m. | 喝酒打牌直到早上六点 |
[13:14] | Bartender IDed him. | 酒保认出了他 |
[13:15] | Well, he says he’s got a supplier. | 他说他有供应商 |
[13:17] | Get a description, start a composite sketch. | 找个素描师 画一张素描图出来 |
[13:19] | There’s something else, boss. | 还有别的发现 老大 |
[13:21] | After the Rockford robbery, | 罗克福德劫案发生后 |
[13:22] | Kevin and I checked for other warehouses that got hit | 凯文和我调查了有无其他失窃的仓库 |
[13:24] | just in case this wasn’t the first one, right? | 以防这不是头一起案件 |
[13:25] | And there was another one just a month ago in Davenport, Iowa, | 一个月前在爱荷华州的达文波特也发生了一起 |
[13:28] | so we scoped out home invasions in that area. | 所以我们调出了那片区域的入室抢劫案 |
[13:30] | Two within a 50-mile radius. | 半径50英里的范围内发生过两起 |
[13:32] | All the victims describe being disoriented | 被害人都声称失去了意识 |
[13:35] | and not remembering the crime, | 不记得罪案当时的事 |
[13:36] | and one is connected to a possible sexual assault. | 其中一人还可能遭到性侵 |
[13:38] | One in Wisconsin. | 在威斯康星州也有一起 |
[13:40] | Warehouse hit followed by a home invasion. | 先是仓库失窃 然后出现入室抢劫 |
[13:42] | Local PD never made the connection to gassing. | 当地警方一直没把案件和毒气联系起来 |
[13:44] | They just figured that the victims were | 他们只是认为被害人 |
[13:46] | confused, traumatized. | 受创后糊涂了 |
[13:48] | This crew’s terrorizing their way across the country. | 这帮人肆无忌惮 在国内到处乱窜 |
[13:50] | Yeah, well, Chicago’s their last stop. | 芝加哥就是他们的最后一站 |
[14:07] | Mr. Clifford. | 克利福德先生 |
[14:08] | Yes, ah… One of your detectives called about a list | 你好 你们一名警探打电话给我要我列出 |
[14:13] | of all the people who had access to our house. | 能进入我家所有人的名单 |
[14:15] | This is everyone I could think of. | 这是我能想到的所有人 |
[14:18] | This is very helpful. | 这会很有帮助 |
[14:19] | There was also a water delivery guy | 还有一个送水工 |
[14:21] | we had up until about six months ago or so. | 六个月前不干了 |
[14:24] | I couldn’t get the number, but I’ll find it. | 我找不到号码了 但我会找到的 |
[14:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:30] | We’ll go through this and we’ll call you as soon as– | 我们会逐一确认 一旦有消息… |
[14:32] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[14:36] | Sir, we’ve got this now. | 先生 接下来交给我们吧 |
[14:37] | It’s okay to go home and be with your family. | 你可以回家陪你的家人了 |
[14:39] | No. I’m staying right here… | 不 我要待在这里… |
[14:42] | until you arrest the monster | 直到你们抓住 |
[14:44] | who did this to my daughter. | 侵犯我女儿的禽兽 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:03] | All right, start making some calls. | 好了 打几个电话吧 |
[15:06] | You’re throwing a party tonight. | 你今晚要举办一场派对 |
[15:07] | Is this a trick? | 这是什么圈套吗 |
[15:09] | You said this guy was asking about your next party. | 你说这家伙问过你下次派对的事 |
[15:11] | You’re going to draw him out, | 你要把他引出来 |
[15:12] | and then you’re going to ID him for us. | 然后你要帮我们认出他来 |
[15:14] | Okay, look, if we’re doing this, | 听着 如果要这么做 |
[15:16] | I’m going to need 24 hours. | 我需要24小时 |
[15:18] | You got 6. | 给你六小时 |
[15:20] | And what if the guy doesn’t show up? | 要是这人不出现呢 |
[15:22] | What if he decides to stay home and watch Netflix instead? | 要是他决定留在家里看网飞电视剧打发时间呢 |
[15:24] | Then what? | 那怎么办 |
[15:27] | You have any idea what that little girl went through? | 你知道那小女孩都遭受了些什么吗 |
[15:30] | Now, you’re going to find this guy for me, | 你要帮我抓出这家伙 |
[15:32] | or me and you are going to take a ride, you understand? | 不然你就得跟我去兜兜风了 懂吗 |
[15:42] | – Thanks for the ride. – Yeah, no sweat. | -谢谢你送我 -小意思 |
[15:45] | So who’s the one dragging his feet with the nuptials? | 是谁迟迟不肯跟你结婚 |
[15:47] | Oh, my– | 天… |
[15:52] | You out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:53] | Look at her. She’s a peach. | 你看看她 那么可人 |
[15:55] | Yes, absolutely. | 当然了 |
[15:57] | You and me are gonna have a talk later. | 我们俩等会儿得好好聊聊 |
[16:01] | It was a long ride. | 开了好久的车 |
[16:04] | Hey, you must be Erin. | 你肯定是艾琳 |
[16:06] | I always knew when you came to visit | 你每次来我都能知道 |
[16:07] | ’cause Hank would come back with a big grin on his face. | 因为汉克脸上会挂着大大的笑容 |
[16:10] | It’s nice to finally meet you, Eddie. | 很高兴终于见到你了 艾迪 |
[16:11] | A lot of people don’t show up, you know. | 很多人都没有出现 你知道吗 |
[16:14] | – Eddie. – There he is. | -艾迪 -他在这儿呢 |
[16:16] | Great to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[16:19] | – Come on in. – Oh, all right. | -进来吧 -好的 |
[16:23] | Hey. Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[16:24] | That’s Voight’s roommate from stateville. | 那是博伊特在狱里的室友 |
[16:26] | Great guy. | 人很好 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:31] | I’m sorry I didn’t pick you up myself. | 抱歉没有亲自去接你 |
[16:32] | I got caught up in a case. | 案子缠身 |
[16:34] | It’s not a problem. They’re good kids. | 没关系 他们都是好孩子 |
[16:36] | Look at you. Happy for you, bro. | 看看你 我真替你高兴 |
[16:38] | Yeah, things worked out. | 谢谢 日子挺顺利 |
[16:40] | Oh, hey, the preacher says hi, before I forget. | 趁我没忘 牧师也向你问好 |
[16:42] | That is a name I haven’t heard in a while. | 这名字有段时间没听过了 |
[16:44] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[16:44] | Ah, you know, same old preacher. Scheming and dreaming. | 还是那样 边活着边幻想呗 |
[16:48] | Listen, I talked to a friend of mine about getting you a job. | 我跟个朋友聊了聊 在帮你找工作 |
[16:52] | I got a lead on an apartment. | 还看中栋公寓 |
[16:53] | Who am I talking to? | 我在跟谁说话 |
[16:54] | Am I–are you my friend, my parole officer? | 是我的朋友 还是假释官 |
[16:57] | Come on, I’m just stretching my legs here. | 拜托 我就是来转转 |
[16:59] | Whenever you’re ready. | 等你准备好就行 |
[17:00] | I got my girl picking me up here. | 女朋友马上就来接我 |
[17:01] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[17:03] | Yeah, I know, right? | 是啊 我知道 |
[17:05] | Pen pal deal, but it’s real. | 虽然是笔友 但我们是真的 |
[17:07] | It is. | 没错 |
[17:09] | She’s got a daughter, head screwed on straight, | 她有个女儿 脑子挺清楚 |
[17:11] | she doesn’t break my balls, not yet anyway. | 也不找我麻烦 起码现在还没 |
[17:15] | I got to make this work this time, Hank, I really do. | 我这次得好好把握 汉克 真的 |
[17:19] | I’m ready for a normal life. | 我准备好过正常日子了 |
[17:23] | I am. I really am. | 真的 |
[17:24] | Well… I’ma do everything I can | 我会尽一切努力 |
[17:27] | to help you make that happen, Eddie. | 帮你实现它 艾迪 |
[17:30] | All right, well, check in tomorrow? | 那我明天再来了 |
[17:32] | – Any time. – All right. | -随时欢迎 -好 |
[17:35] | Hey, you now, you were right. She is a peach. | 你说得对 她是很可人 |
[17:38] | You got me there. | 我同意你的话 |
[17:40] | All right, Damian’s got everything set for this blowout tonight. | 达米恩为今晚的抓捕筹备好了 |
[17:43] | Word’s out online. | 消息放出去了 |
[17:44] | All right, the plan’s simple: | 好 计划很简单 |
[17:45] | keep eyes on Damian, he locates the target. | 盯住达米恩 由他锁定目标 |
[17:48] | Soon as he gives the signal, tail him, | 等他一打信号 就跟着他 |
[17:50] | see if it leads to the other guys. | 看能不能顺藤摸瓜 |
[17:52] | Kevin, you hear back from that contractor? | 凯文 承包商那有消息了吗 |
[17:53] | Yes, sir, I have an electrician with a few priors | 有了 我查到一个有前科的电工 |
[17:55] | and a plumber who did time for assault and battery. | 还有一个因为人身攻击坐过牢的管道工 |
[17:58] | All right, see if either of ’ems got a history | 看看他俩在威斯康星和爱荷华 |
[17:59] | in Wisconsin or Iowa. | 有没有案底 |
[18:01] | Let’s get suited up. | 我们去准备 |
[18:13] | Hey, so, uh, discussing our relationship with an ex-con, huh? | 你还跟前科犯讨论我们的关系吗 |
[18:17] | We started talking. It came up. | 聊着聊着就提到了 |
[18:19] | Eddie’s a nice guy. | 艾迪人不错 |
[18:20] | He’s a nice guy? | 他人不错吗 |
[18:21] | Kim, he wants to have, like, a “talk” with me later. | 金 他可是想跟我”聊聊” |
[18:25] | Yeah, well, he does have a point. | 他也有道理啊 |
[18:26] | I mean, our wedding is still this amorphous thing | 我们的婚礼还是没个消息 |
[18:28] | and Platt is, like, halfway to the altar by now. | 普拉特都快要嫁人了 |
[18:30] | Oh, my God, are we racing with Platt and Mouch now? | 天啊 你拿我们跟普拉特和穆奇比吗 |
[18:32] | You know what, can we talk about this when we get home? | 这样吧 等回家以后我们聊聊 |
[18:34] | I mean, to your place? Whatever? | 我是说 去你家什么的 |
[18:39] | Hey, yo Jay, I got Damian coming your way. | 杰 达米恩朝你那走了 |
[18:41] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[18:53] | Can I borrow this dimepiece for a second? | 我能借用下这位美女吗 |
[19:02] | He just got here. | 他到了 |
[19:06] | That’s him right there. See him? | 那个就是他 看见没 |
[19:18] | All right. | 好 |
[19:29] | All right. Guy that just walked by, black button-down, brown hair. | 那人刚走过去 黑衬衫 棕色头发 |
[19:32] | I’ll cover the back. | 我负责后门 |
[19:51] | What’s wrong? Come on, get up. | 怎么回事 起来啊 |
[19:53] | – Are you okay? – Excuse me, guys. | -你还好吗 -各位 借过 |
[19:55] | Will somebody get some help out there– come on! | 有人能来帮忙吗 快 |
[19:58] | Okay, out of the way. Out of the way. | 让开 让开 |
[19:59] | – We need some help here. – Back up–give her some room. | -我们需要帮助 -退后 给她些空间 |
[20:01] | Hey, hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:02] | She’s fine– she’s gonna be fine. | 她没事 没事的 |
[20:03] | Let me see. Hey. | 让我看看 |
[20:05] | Back off. She’s my girlfriend. | 退后 她是我女朋友 |
[20:06] | I’m calling an ambulance. | 我来叫救护车 |
[20:07] | Relax, man, I’m a cop. | 冷静 伙计 我是警察 |
[20:09] | What did she take? | 她服了什么 |
[20:10] | – I–I don’t– – What did she take? Come on. | -我不知道 -服什么了 快说 |
[20:12] | Some H. She’s been drinking. | 一些白粉 她在喝酒 |
[20:14] | Kevin! We gotta get her out of here. | 凯文 我们得把她弄出去 |
[20:16] | – Come on. – Paramedics are on their way. | -来 -救护车在路上了 |
[20:18] | – Come on. – Police are here! | -走 -这里有警察 |
[20:20] | – Where’d he go? – I’m not sure. | -他去哪了 -不知道 |
[20:22] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 |
[20:31] | Stop! CPD! | 站住 芝加哥警察 |
[20:32] | Out of my way. Out of my way. | 让开 让开 |
[20:37] | What– – | 什么… |
[20:47] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[20:49] | Keep fighting– see what happens! | 你再动下试试 |
[20:52] | Come here. Get out. | 来 出来 |
[20:55] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[20:58] | Good job, buddy. Come on. | 干得好 伙计 快 |
[20:59] | Up you go. | 站起来 |
[21:05] | – Hey– – Come on. | -休想 -快 |
[21:06] | Keep walkin’, pal. | 继续走 |
[21:11] | Cameron Spence. | 卡梅隆·斯潘斯 |
[21:12] | Let me lay this out for you. | 我来跟你说说 |
[21:15] | Somebody gassed a family and raped a young girl, | 有人闷倒了一家人 强奸了一个年轻姑娘 |
[21:19] | and I think you had something to do with it. | 我觉得这跟你有点关系 |
[21:22] | Based on what? | 有什么证据 |
[21:23] | The fact that you’re sitting there in front of me. | 证据就是你现在坐在我面前 |
[21:27] | – I didn’t touch any girl. – Come on Spence, then who did? | -我没碰什么姑娘 -那是谁 斯潘斯 |
[21:31] | You want to lay it off on one of your idiot friends, | 如果你想栽赃哪个猪队友 |
[21:32] | now’s the time to do it. | 现在是时候了 |
[21:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[21:38] | Give me the keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[21:40] | See, that ain’t going to cut it, kitten. | 你这态度可不行 小子 |
[21:42] | – Hey, Sarge. – Yeah. | -警长 -什么事 |
[21:49] | We got a second home invasion, same M.O, | 又发生一起入室抢劫 相同的作案手法 |
[21:52] | and, uh, there’s a second girl. | 还有 又有个女孩被强奸 |
[21:59] | Her name is Tawny Darrens. | 她叫唐妮·戴伦思 |
[22:01] | She was staying at an airbnb in Lincoln Park. | 她住在林肯公园短租的房子里 |
[22:03] | When we got there this morning, she was pretty out of it. | 我们今早赶到的时候 她情绪非常崩溃 |
[22:06] | But she says she was– | 但她有说她… |
[22:07] | – Right. Thanks. – Yeah. | -好了 谢了 -好 |
[22:14] | Tawny? | 唐妮 |
[22:15] | I’m Detective Dawson. | 我是道森警探 |
[22:16] | This is Detective Lindsay. | 这位是琳德赛警探 |
[22:18] | Can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我们事情的经过吗 |
[22:25] | I got dinner with a friend I’m visiting, | 我和一个朋友一起吃了晚饭 |
[22:27] | and I went to bed around… | 然后我就去睡觉了 大概是… |
[22:29] | 9:30, maybe 9:45. | 九点半到九点三刻的样子 |
[22:33] | And then around 11:00, | 然后大概十一点的时候 |
[22:35] | I wake up to see these guys standing in my room. | 我醒来看到这些人站在我的房间里 |
[22:38] | You saw them? | 你看到他们了吗 |
[22:40] | I don’t think they meant for that to happen, | 我觉得他们应该是没有料到 |
[22:42] | ’cause they pulled their masks down | 他们摘下面罩的时候 |
[22:44] | and I heard one of them say he needed more gas. | 我听见其中一人说 他需要更多的气体 |
[22:47] | You saw their faces? | 你看见了他们的脸 |
[22:50] | The lights were on, but… | 灯开着 但… |
[22:53] | My covers were up enough that they didn’t see me, | 我的被子盖得很严 所以他们没看到我 |
[22:56] | so I pretended to be asleep and eventually I passed out again. | 所以我假装睡着 后来就又失去知觉了 |
[23:00] | I didn’t wake up until this morning. | 直到今天早上才醒过来 |
[23:04] | Were you awake when they– | 你当时醒着吗 当他们… |
[23:05] | No, thank God. | 没有 谢天谢地 |
[23:08] | But when I woke up, there was this…pain. | 但我醒来的时候 很痛 |
[23:14] | I knew what they did to me. | 我知道他们对我做了什么 |
[23:18] | Thought I picked a safe neighborhood. | 我以为自己选的是一个很安全的社区 |
[23:20] | I just came to look at grad schools. | 我只是来这里走访一下研究生院 |
[23:23] | You, uh… | 你… |
[23:25] | You sure it was 11:30 when you saw them? | 你确定看到他们的时候是十一点半吗 |
[23:27] | Mm-hmm, I remember because the clock on my bedside table | 我记得 因为我刚睁眼时 |
[23:30] | was so bright when I first opened my eyes. | 床边桌子上的时钟亮得太刺眼了 |
[23:34] | And you got a good look at their faces? | 你看清他们的脸了吗 |
[23:37] | Hard as I try, I’ll never forget them. | 他们化成灰我都认识 |
[23:41] | Can you tell me | 你能否告诉我 |
[23:43] | if this is one of the men you saw? | 这个人是其中一员吗 |
[23:47] | No. | 不是 |
[23:52] | I’m sorry, he’s definitely not one of them. | 抱歉 他不是其中之一 |
[23:59] | I want badge numbers from all of you. | 我要你们所有人的警号 |
[24:01] | You’re lucky if I don’t sue every one of your asses | 如果我起诉所有人诬告没起诉到你的话 |
[24:03] | for false accusation. | 算你走运 |
[24:04] | Yeah, not sure if that’s a crime, | 是啊 虽然不确定我们是否犯罪了 |
[24:05] | but we’ll be sure to lawyer up. | 但我们得先找好律师了 |
[24:07] | We got two home invasions | 单单在芝加哥就已经有 |
[24:09] | and two rapes in Chicago alone, | 两起入室抢案 两起强奸 |
[24:11] | and we just kicked our only suspect. | 而我们刚刚排除了唯一的嫌犯 |
[24:14] | Based on Tawny’s description, | 根据唐妮的描述 |
[24:15] | we’re looking for two latino males | 我们要找的是两名拉丁裔男子 |
[24:17] | and a white guy with a beard. | 还有一名络腮胡的白人男子 |
[24:18] | I cross-referenced the description | 我交叉比对了 |
[24:19] | of everybody who worked on the condo, | 楼里所有工作人员的描述 |
[24:20] | so I should have a name soon. | 所以应该很快能找出嫌疑人 |
[24:22] | We’re still waiting on the results from tawny’s rape kit, | 我们还在等唐妮的强奸取证结果 |
[24:24] | but her blood test did come back positive for nitrous oxide. | 但她的血液检测结果显示她吸入了笑气 |
[24:27] | You know what I don’t get? | 你知道我不明白的是什么吗 |
[24:28] | Tawny was a post-grad staying at an airbnb. | 唐妮是住在短租房的研究生 |
[24:31] | She didn’t have anything valuable, you know, | 她身上没有任何值钱的东西 |
[24:33] | so why target her? | 为什么会盯上她 |
[24:35] | Hey, guys. So I’m going through pod footage | 各位 我查看了克利福德家附近 |
[24:38] | of the Cliffords’ neighborhood leading up to the robbery. | 在抢劫案发生之前的一系列监控录像 |
[24:40] | Nothing suspicious– | 没什么可疑 |
[24:41] | Not until I had a second incident to compare it to. | 直到出现了第二起抢劫案让我能交叉比对 |
[24:44] | There’s a 2003 black suburban parked outside of both condos | 两起案件发生前一天 公寓楼外都停了一辆 |
[24:48] | the day before the robbery. | 2003年款黑色雪佛兰车 |
[24:50] | Ran the plates, came back with one Ty Henley out of Des Moines. | 我查过车牌 车主是来自得梅因的泰·汉利 |
[24:55] | Five years ago he was a person of interest | 五年前 他曾是威斯康星州 |
[24:57] | in two sexual assault cases out of Wisconsin. | 两起性侵案的嫌疑人 |
[25:00] | Mouse, track his phone, credit cards, | 耗子 追踪他的手机 信用卡 |
[25:02] | anything that’ll lead to him. | 及一切记录 |
[25:04] | Ruzek, get a beat on that suburban. | 鲁塞克 你去查雪佛兰车 |
[25:06] | On it. | 马上去 |
[25:07] | Need to get a photo set in front of Tawny | 需要拿张照片去给唐妮看 |
[25:08] | so she can id him for us. | 让她帮我们指认 |
[25:10] | Thank you. Guys, that’s Chicago Med. | 谢谢 各位 是芝加哥医院 |
[25:13] | They said Tawny just left. | 他们说唐妮刚刚离开了 |
[25:14] | You told her to stay in town. | 你不是叫她待在市里了吗 |
[25:15] | Yeah, I did, and apparently now she’s not responding. | 是的 我说过 但显然她现在失联了 |
[25:20] | – Mouse… – Yeah. | -耗子…-在 |
[25:21] | Ping that phone right now. | 马上定位那部手机 |
[25:23] | – I want a location. – Yeah, I’m on it. | -我要地址 -好 马上办 |
[25:25] | We need that ID. | 我们需要她的指认 |
[25:37] | Did you find them? | 你们找到人了吗 |
[25:39] | Not yet, but we will. | 还没有 我们会找到的 |
[25:41] | When? | 什么时候 |
[25:43] | I can’t give you an exact time. | 我不能给你准确的时间 |
[25:47] | We made a lot of progress. | 我们已经有很大进展了 |
[25:49] | Someone who worked in my house? | 是在我家做过事的人吗 |
[25:52] | No, it’s not looking like that. | 不 看起来不是 |
[25:58] | Do you trust me, Mr. Clifford? | 你相信我吗 克利福德先生 |
[26:00] | Yes. | 相信 |
[26:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:03] | Then go home to your family. | 那你就回家陪你的家人 |
[26:06] | I was in the next room over. | 我当时就在隔壁 |
[26:08] | How could I let this happen to my daughter? | 怎么会让我女儿出这样的事 |
[26:14] | There is nothing that you could have done about this. | 这件事你是无能为力的 |
[26:17] | Please do not do this to yourself. | 你不要自责 |
[26:20] | Detective, I got a location on tawny. | 警探 查到唐妮的位置了 |
[26:27] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[26:30] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[26:32] | Your family needs you. | 你的家人需要你 |
[27:01] | Detective Lindsay. | 琳德赛警探 |
[27:03] | Hey, is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[27:04] | Why did you leave the hospital? | 你怎么出院了 |
[27:06] | The nurse said I could. | 护士说我可以出院了 |
[27:08] | Was I not supposed to? | 我是不是不该离开医院 |
[27:10] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[27:11] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁的房子 |
[27:13] | – Crashing with a friend. – Okay. | -我暂时和朋友住一起 -好的 |
[27:15] | Well, we have a lead, | 我们有线索了 |
[27:16] | and I was hoping you could look at some photos for me. | 希望你能帮我看几张照片 |
[27:19] | Of course. Come in. | 当然 请进 |
[27:27] | I’m not getting anywhere with the Suburban. | 关于那辆萨伯曼什么也没查到 |
[27:28] | I ran it through all the plate-reading programs. | 我在所有车牌检索程序中都查过了 |
[27:31] | I got nada. | 一无所获 |
[27:33] | Ty Henley did a semester at UW Madison. | 泰·汉利在威斯康星大学麦迪逊分校读过一学期 |
[27:35] | Isn’t that where Spence is from? | 斯潘斯是不是也来自那里 |
[27:37] | Puts them in the same place. | 把他们的信息比对一下 |
[27:41] | Spence’s apartment listing in Madison– | 斯潘斯的公寓在麦迪逊 |
[27:43] | Look at the other name on the lease. | 看看租赁合同上的另一个人 |
[27:46] | Tawny Darrens. | 唐妮·戴伦思 |
[27:48] | Mouse, pull up the security cam footage from the Cliffords’. | 耗子 把克利福德家的监控录像调出来 |
[27:56] | All right, freeze there. | 这里 暂停 |
[27:57] | Yeah, zoom in. | 放大 |
[28:01] | – Is that Tawny? – Could be. | -这是唐妮吗 -好像是 |
[28:03] | Before we go down a rabbit hole, | 我们先不要深究别的 |
[28:04] | this girl had clear signs of sexual assault | 但这个姑娘明显有受过性侵的迹象 |
[28:06] | and nitrous oxide in her bloodstream. | 而且血液里含有氮氧化物 |
[28:08] | You’re suggesting she did that to herself? | 你是在暗示这是她自己对自己做的 |
[28:10] | Tawny stages the whole thing? | 唐妮自导自演了整件事情吗 |
[28:11] | As soon as we arrest Spence, | 我们刚逮捕斯潘斯 |
[28:13] | she calls in a fake timeline and boyfriend walks. | 她就伪造了案发时间 好让男朋友脱罪 |
[28:17] | Lindsay’s with Tawny right now. | 琳德赛现在和唐妮在一起 |
[28:24] | I remember he had darker hair than that. | 我记得他的发色比这个人的深 |
[28:29] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[28:32] | That could be him. | 这可能是他 |
[29:08] | Let’s just put a bullet through her head… | 直接一枪毙了她 |
[29:10] | Get it over with. | 这事儿就完了 |
[29:12] | Killing a cop? That’s suicide. | 谋杀警察 这是找死 |
[29:13] | So is kidnapping one. | 绑架警察也没什么两样 |
[29:16] | Either way, we got to get out of here. | 无论如何 我们得离开这里 |
[29:17] | Let’s leave her. | 把她留在这里吧 |
[29:19] | She chokes before somebody finds her, then c’est la vie. | 如果在被发现前她就窒息 那就是她的命 |
[29:22] | I’m going to go pack up. | 我去打包东西 |
[29:26] | I just need a minute. | 给我一分钟时间 |
[29:27] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[29:29] | Get out or watch. | 要么出去 要么看着 |
[29:31] | Up to you. | 随你便 |
[29:42] | Lindsay’s phone is still at the location. | 琳德赛的手机还在那里 |
[29:43] | All right, got it, thanks. | 好的 明白 谢谢 |
[29:45] | Left on Wabash. | 沃巴什河那里左转 |
[30:08] | Relax. | 放松 |
[30:36] | – Drop the knife! – Walk out–now! | -放下刀 -马上给我走开 |
[30:38] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[30:39] | You want to see her neck sl– | 你想看到她的脖子… |
[30:47] | You all right? You okay? | 你还好吗 没事吧 |
[30:49] | Spence and Tawny are here. | 斯潘斯和唐妮还在这里 |
[30:51] | Antonio, one offender down. Find the other two. | 安东尼奥 一名罪犯中枪 去找另外两个 |
[31:00] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[31:08] | Move. Move! | 往前走 |
[31:10] | Find Spence. | 去找斯潘斯 |
[31:26] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[31:31] | I got him out the back. | 他从后门跑了 |
[31:35] | Stop–police! | 停下 警察 |
[31:57] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[31:59] | – Damn! – You got to be kidding me. | -该死 -开玩笑吧 |
[32:06] | Go, go. | 快 |
[33:26] | Turn around! Turn around! | 转过身来 转过身 |
[33:28] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[33:30] | – You all right? – Yeah, you good? | -你还好吧 -我没事 你呢 |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[33:35] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[33:37] | Get up. | 起来 |
[33:50] | Spence met Tawny at rehab, Henley at UW. | 斯潘斯在戒毒所认识了唐妮 在威斯康星认识了汉利 |
[33:53] | Started knocking over places for kicks. | 之后就开始四处行窃为乐 |
[33:55] | Extra drug money, that sort of thing. | 弄到买毒品的钱之类的 |
[33:57] | Your idea? | 是你的主意吗 |
[33:59] | Hers. | 她的主意 |
[34:09] | Do you know that little girl was 14? | 你知道那小姑娘才14岁吗 |
[34:13] | – Hey, hey, come on. – Stop! Stop! | -别这样 -停下 停下 |
[34:18] | I’m fine. I’m fine, I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[34:23] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[34:24] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:33] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[34:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:45] | Promise me one thing? | 答应我一件事好吗 |
[34:48] | Never go in without backup again. | 不要再在没后援的情况下单独行动 |
[34:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[34:54] | I mean it, like not even to give a parking ticket. | 我是认真的 连单独贴一张罚单都不行 |
[34:56] | That goes for all of us. | 我们都是一样 |
[34:57] | I’m already kicking myself. | 我已经很后悔了 |
[35:01] | It’s just that that girl… | 只是那个女孩… |
[35:06] | I don’t know. I bought it. | 我不知道 我信了她 |
[35:10] | We all did. | 我们都信了 |
[35:15] | All right, lecture over. You want to get a beer? | 好了 说教结束 去喝啤酒吗 |
[35:17] | Definitely. | 必须的 |
[35:20] | I got to go deliver some good news first. | 我得先去传达一个好消息 |
[35:30] | I’m so sorry, Hank. | 真抱歉 汉克 |
[35:31] | If I had more notice, | 如果我事先再注意点 |
[35:32] | I would have prepared something other than spaghetti and ragu. | 就会准备意大利肉酱面之外的东西 |
[35:34] | Everything was delicious. | 你做的都很美味 |
[35:37] | I remember the first letter she ever wrote to me. | 我记得她给我写的第一封信 |
[35:39] | Maybe two, three lines in, Audrey comes right out with it. | 才两三行 奥黛丽就直说了 |
[35:42] | She says, “I’m not into criminals, | 她说 我不喜欢罪犯 |
[35:44] | and I don’t believe in rehabilitation.” | 我也不相信改造 |
[35:49] | Then why’d you write him? | 那你为什么还写信给他 |
[35:50] | Your aunt Lisa said he was a good guy in a bad situation. | 你丽莎阿姨说他是个好人 只是遇到了不好的事 |
[35:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:55] | And for once, I think she was right. | 我觉得她终于说对了一次 |
[35:58] | People meet all kinds of ways, I guess. | 大家遇见的方式各不相同吧 |
[35:59] | Yeah, I met my wife ’cause a guy tried to commit suicide. | 没错 我遇见我妻子是因为有个人想自杀 |
[36:03] | Yeah, I’d been on patrol maybe a year. | 我当了大概一年巡警 |
[36:06] | This jumper had shut down the blue line. | 有个查票员关掉了地铁蓝色线 |
[36:08] | We were all stuck under the river for hours. | 我们都被困在了河下面好几个小时 |
[36:11] | But, uh, couple seats down, | 但当时几个座位之外 |
[36:12] | one of the cars is | 坐着一个 |
[36:14] | the most beautiful college girl I’d ever seen. | 我所见过的最美丽的女大学生 |
[36:18] | I mean, I walk up to her, | 我走向前 |
[36:19] | ask her what she’s studying and… | 问她是什么专业 |
[36:23] | six months later we’re married. | 半年后我们就结婚了 |
[36:29] | To family and friends. | 敬家人和朋友 |
[36:38] | Eddie. | 艾迪 |
[36:40] | It’s real good you got somebody you can lean on. | 你能找到可以依靠的人真好 |
[36:42] | It’s going to help. I’m happy for you. | 肯定会对你有益 我为你高兴 |
[36:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:45] | Audrey’s brother’s got a boat rental business down in Florida. | 奥黛丽的哥哥在佛罗里达做船只租赁生意 |
[36:47] | Says I can get in on it. | 我可以去帮忙 |
[36:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:50] | Well, the thing is, | 问题是 |
[36:51] | I’m going to need a chunk of change to get down there, | 我需要一点钱去那里 |
[36:53] | make it happen. | 把工作拿到手 |
[36:55] | You just got out two days ago. | 你才出狱两天 |
[36:57] | You don’t want your eyes getting too big. | 还是不要太张扬 |
[37:00] | All right, look… | 好 听我说… |
[37:03] | If I got info on a big score going down, | 如果我有一个大单子的信息 |
[37:07] | CIs get what these days? | 线人可以拿到多少 |
[37:09] | – 10%? – Eddie. | -10%吗 -艾迪 |
[37:11] | You want to be careful now, okay? | 以后你万事要小心了 知道吗 |
[37:13] | You don’t want to get back in the game. | 你不要在掺和那些事了 |
[37:15] | Doesn’t matter what side you’re on. | 你在哪边不重要 |
[37:16] | Just answer the question, Hank. | 你回答我的问题就行 汉克 |
[37:19] | Yeah, 10%. | 没错 是10% |
[37:22] | All right. | 好 |
[37:23] | Maybe I’ll call you tomorrow. | 明天我可能会给你打电话 |
[37:31] | So the girl faked the rape. | 所以是那个女的假装被强奸了 |
[37:33] | Yeah, that’s what she said. | 没错 她是那么说的 |
[37:35] | Doesn’t get more twisted than that. | 真是太变态了 |
[37:37] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[37:38] | Please tell me you dragged him out in cuffs. | 你们肯定把他铐出来了吧 |
[37:40] | Yeah, we got two of ’em, and then, uh, | 是 有两个人 然后 |
[37:42] | Halstead put a bullet in the raper’s head. | 霍斯特德把那个强奸犯爆头了 |
[37:45] | So, Dad, a couple of the wedding vendors | 爸爸 有几个婚礼供应商 |
[37:47] | are waiting for deposits to be paid, | 在等着我们付钱 |
[37:48] | um, the venue, for starters, | 首先是场地费 |
[37:51] | and the caterer, and the florist. | 然后是餐饮和婚礼用花的费用 |
[37:53] | Ahh, here we are. | 终于来了 |
[37:55] | Sustenance. | 食物 |
[37:56] | Here you go, 30-year-old ballantine. | 给 30年的百龄坛威士忌 |
[37:58] | Haven’t sold one of those in… | 卖出去这个还是… |
[38:01] | ever. | 头一回 |
[38:02] | 120 even. | 120块 |
[38:04] | Start a tab? | 给账单吗 |
[38:05] | If it’s all right. | 如果没关系的话 |
[38:06] | You can start whatever you want. | 你想怎么样都行 |
[38:07] | Just keep ordering. | 继续点东西就行 |
[38:11] | To my future father-in-law | 敬我未来的岳父 |
[38:13] | and his exquisite taste in aged whiskey. | 还有他对高年份威士忌的品位 |
[38:17] | So, Dad, I called your secretary. | 爸爸 我给你的秘书打过电话了 |
[38:20] | These were supposed to be paid two weeks ago, | 这些账单两周前就应该结清了 |
[38:22] | and she is giving me the run-around, | 但她一直找借口推脱 |
[38:24] | so would you please remind her or kick her hard? | 所以能请你提醒一下她 或者狠罚她一顿吗 |
[38:27] | Old Frannie. | 老弗兰妮 |
[38:30] | My strength at the gates. | 她帮我拒绝过多少人 |
[38:32] | Had to let her go today. | 今天不得不把她辞退了 |
[38:34] | Pumpkin, I have experienced some… | 小南瓜 我最近有一些… |
[38:38] | reversals. | 情况 |
[38:40] | My resort play in Florida is upside down, | 我在佛罗里达的度假区不行了 |
[38:43] | and as of Friday, in federal bankruptcy court. | 周五就会提交联邦破产法庭 |
[38:47] | And in the name of full disclosure, | 本着充分披露的原则 |
[38:52] | there was a woman who wasn’t so honest about her agenda. | 有个女人还对自己的目的遮遮掩掩 |
[38:57] | I won’t bore you with the details. | 具体细节我就不跟你说了 |
[38:59] | And the wedding is, | 至于婚礼 |
[39:02] | well, you’re on your own. | 你们只能靠自己了 |
[39:08] | What? | 什么 |
[39:09] | Pumpkin, I’m broke. | 小南瓜 我破产了 |
[39:11] | Been here before, and I’ll be here again. | 我以前破产过 以后还会破产 |
[39:14] | So, the check? | 那支票呢 |
[39:18] | You want to split it or… | 我们一起付还是… |
[39:22] | You know what, sir? | 算了 先生 |
[39:23] | I got it. | 我来付 |
[39:30] | She’s in the guest room. | 她在客房里 |
[39:32] | She won’t even go back in hers. | 她甚至都不回自己的卧室 |
[39:51] | May I? | 我可以坐吗 |
[39:55] | Don’t tell me they need to do another test, | 不要告诉我还要再做检查 |
[39:57] | ’cause I… | 我… |
[39:59] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[40:06] | He’s never gonna hurt anybody again. | 他再也不会伤害任何人了 |
[40:20] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |