Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] You know, we all heard about what you were doing for that boy. 我们都听说你为那个男孩做的了
[00:03] I just want to thank you for making him happy. 我只想谢谢你 你让他很快乐
[00:07] That’s a woman in mourning with a psychotic ex-husband. 那个女人在服丧期 身边还有个精神病前夫
[00:09] It’s under control. 没事的
[00:10] 15 years ago, you were a girl barely surviving on the street. 十五年前你还是个在街头难以生存的小女孩
[00:14] Chicago P.D. Put your hands up. 芝加哥警署 举起手来
[00:17] I’m proud of you, Erin. 我为你自豪 艾琳
[00:18] You’re about the best thing ever happened to me. 我是我人生中最美好的事物
[00:20] And you’re my family. 你是我的家人
[00:35] Voight, how’s dry land treating you? 博伊特 在陆地上还好吧
[00:36] Still standing. 还行
[00:38] I bet this view never gets old. 这种场面真是不少见啊
[00:40] Fourth of July, it’s the best. 七月份是最好的时光
[00:42] When it’s 20-below in January, I dream of a heated firehouse. 一月零下四五度时 我就想念温暖的消防局
[00:46] Where’s this floater? 浮尸在哪
[00:47] These yacht club guys claim they took their boat out to fish 游艇俱乐部人说他们出海去捕鱼
[00:50] and were casting their nets for live bait. 在撒网捕活饵
[00:53] Nearly fell overboard when they pulled this in. 捞到这个的时候差点从船上摔下去
[00:57] I’m thinking unnatural causes. 我觉得是非自然死亡
[01:00] That’s why I called you. 所以我才找你来
[01:01] We get floaters every few months, but not like this. 每隔几个月我们都会捞到浮尸 但这是第一回
[01:08] Look at that. 看这里
[01:09] Looks like a small-caliber entry wound. 像小口径射入伤
[01:12] She’s still got her teeth. 她的牙还在
[01:13] We should upload them to VICAP, 我们应该传到VICAP数据库上去
[01:15] see if we can ID her from her dental records. 看能不能从她的牙科病历里确认她的身份
[01:17] If we want any real shot at IDing her, 如果我们想确认她的身份
[01:19] we’re gonna need the rest of the body. 就需要找到她身体的其他部分
[01:22] They got GPS. 他们有卫星定位系统
[01:23] Oh, they’ve got a lot more than that. 他们的装备可比这更先进
[01:26] Let’s retrace their path. 去追踪一下他们的线路吧
[01:45] It’s been a few hours. 已经过了好几个小时了
[01:46] It’s possible the current swept the body out further. 可能海浪把身体冲去了更远的地方
[01:48] Can we give it a few more minutes? 能再多找一会儿吗
[01:50] I’m not gonna fight overtime, 我是不介意加班
[01:51] but my guys only got 15 minutes of air left. 但我的人只剩十五分钟的氧气了
[01:54] All right, thanks, Carter. 好的 谢谢 卡特
[02:03] My first year on patrol, 我在巡逻队第一年
[02:04] I responded to this call at Douglas Park. 我接到道格拉斯公园打来的报警电话
[02:07] A jogger saw a hand sticking out of the lagoon, 一个慢跑的人看到湖里浮上来一只手
[02:11] so a marine unit came and drained it, 一小队海警过来把湖水抽干了
[02:14] and they found two more bodies. 他们还发现了另外两具尸体
[02:17] Mother killed her two boys. 一个母亲杀了她的两个儿子
[02:21] Yeah, she tied them together with an extension cord. 是 她用电线把他们绑在一起
[02:25] That kind of thing never leaves you. 这种事你永远忘不了
[02:29] Diver one just located an object on the bottom. 一号潜水员在水底发现了一个物体
[03:18] Callie, it’s Sean. Open up. 卡莉 我是肖恩 开门吧
[03:22] She said she was here. 她说她在的
[03:23] Yeah, I don’t hear anything. 我没听到任何声音
[03:24] All right, on three. 好 我数三下
[03:26] One, two… 一 二…
[03:29] – Sean. – Callie. -肖恩 -卡莉
[03:32] Come on. 进来
[03:34] What happened? 怎么回事
[03:35] So my ex, Ritchie, he was loaded 是我前夫 里奇 他喝醉了
[03:38] and asking about Andrew and some of his stuff, 一直问安德鲁的事
[03:40] and saying that Andrew was his boy too, 还说安德鲁也是他的孩子
[03:42] and I told him to sleep it off, 我让他去睡觉
[03:44] and he just went crazy. 他就发疯了
[03:46] Okay, we are gonna take you to the district 好 我们带你去警局
[03:47] to file an order of protection. 申请保护令
[03:48] An order of protection didn’t work the first time. 开始申请过 但是根本没用
[03:51] A guy like this needs to learn a lesson. 这样的人就该教训他一顿
[03:52] No, please, don’t. It will just make it worse. 不 求你了 这样只会变得更糟
[03:54] Do you have any place you can stay, family or friends? 你有地方能去吗 亲戚家或者朋友家
[03:57] She shouldn’t have to leave her own home because of him. 她不必为了那个人离开自己家
[03:59] Sean, you know the odds are he’s coming back. 肖恩 你知道他有可能会回来的
[04:01] No, he’s not. 不 他不会回来
[04:10] Good news. 好消息
[04:11] Both head and body belong to the same person. 头和身体是同一个人的
[04:14] Was there any doubt? 有什么值得怀疑的地方吗
[04:15] The pieces they pull from the Chicago river, 你永远无法知道他们会从芝加哥河里
[04:18] You never know. 捞出什么东西
[04:21] She was early 20s. 二十来岁
[04:22] And water decomps are tough to pinpoint. 水流腐蚀 无法确切确定死亡时间
[04:26] Ballpark time of death? 死亡大概时间呢
[04:27] Best guess, your victim died a week ago 我猜你们的受害人应该是一周前死的
[04:30] from strangulation as indicated by the fractured hyoid 勃颈处舌骨骨折
[04:33] in the victim’s neck. 有勒痕
[04:34] These holes aren’t gunshot wounds. 这些洞不是枪伤
[04:36] You’re right. They were made by a power drill. 没错 是电钻钻的
[04:38] Whoever killed this girl knew what they were doing. 凶手知道自己在做什么
[04:41] They drilled holes so the body would sink. 他们钻了洞 尸体才能沉下去
[04:47] Just get us something, 给我们一点东西吧
[04:49] anything we can use to ID her. 能证明她身份的东西
[04:55] M.E. was able to pull a couple usable prints 法医从受害人手上取了一些
[04:57] off our victim’s hand. 可用的指纹
[04:58] ID came back as Victoria Wasson, 26. 她叫维多利亚·沃森 26岁
[05:01] She was in the system for simple possession. 曾因持有毒品入了警方系统
[05:03] She used to be a dancer at the strip club Deluxe. 曾是奢华俱乐部的脱衣舞娘
[05:06] It’s up on Kingsbury. 在金斯伯里那边
[05:07] Raided it a few times when I was in Vice. 我在缉捕队的时候突击检查过那里几次
[05:09] It’s an outfit joint, totally protected. 黑帮联合地盘 被保护得很好
[05:11] So, Victoria saw something she wasn’t supposed to, 所以维多利亚看到了不该看的东西
[05:14] and the outfit killed her for it. 黑帮人员杀了她
[05:15] Give the way the body was drilled full of holes 她身体上被钻了很多洞
[05:17] so it would sink, that’s a strong possibility. 让它沉下去 很有这个可能
[05:19] Hey, this Victoria could have crossed paths with all kinds, 会杀维多利亚的人可能有很多
[05:22] Dealers, stalkers, jealous exes. 毒贩 跟踪狂 妒忌的前男友
[05:25] Let’s put the pieces together, start building a timeline. 我们整理一下 理个时间线出来
[05:28] Closest next of kin is Victoria’s little sister. 维多利亚最亲的亲人是妹妹
[05:30] She’s a sophomore at CCU. 哥伦比亚芝加哥学院大二在读
[05:32] She shouldn’t have to see her sister’s body like this, 不能让她看到姐姐这样的尸体
[05:34] so me and Jay will do the notification. 所以我和杰去做通知工作吧
[05:37] I’ll hit the strip club with Antonio. 我和安东尼奥去脱衣舞俱乐部
[05:39] Yeah, right after you hit the ATM. 好 你先去取钱吧
[05:41] Al, you go with. 埃尔 你也去
[05:43] Hank. 汉克
[05:47] I’ve got to be honest. 说实话
[05:48] Every time a case involves the outfit, I get a little worried. 每次扯进黑帮 我就有点担心
[05:50] Don’t be. 别担心
[05:52] You remember they’re a social club, 他们是社交俱乐部
[05:54] and your father was a member there. 你父亲曾是其中一员
[05:55] Nobody’s getting special treatment. 我们一视同仁
[05:57] The outfit’s involved, we hit them with everything we got. 谁牵扯进来 我们就找谁麻烦
[05:59] Until then, I need more than speculation. 结案之前 我们用事实说话
[06:02] Right. 好
[06:05] We didn’t see each other a lot. 我们不怎么见面
[06:08] Vickie worked nights, and I had class most days. 小维晚上工作 我大部分时间都有课
[06:13] When was the last time you saw your sister? 你最后一次见她是什么时候
[06:16] Last Friday. 上周五
[06:17] She came home, and she said a friend was flying her down 她回家来 说这周有一个朋友要带她
[06:22] to Cabo for the week. 飞去卡波玩
[06:23] Did your sister mention his name? 你姐姐提过他的名字吗
[06:25] Vickie had a lot of friends, 小维有很多朋友
[06:28] guys she met at work. 工作中认识的
[06:30] I never knew their names. 我从来不知道他们的名字
[06:34] Our parents died in a car wreck six years ago, 我们的父母六年前因车祸去世了
[06:36] and…and Vickie stepped up 在那之后 小维独自
[06:39] and decided she was gonna take care of us both. 挑起了照顾我们两人的重担
[06:41] She worked all kinds of jobs. 她从事各种工作
[06:43] She–she even started dancing at that club 甚至在那家俱乐部里跳舞
[06:47] to help me pay for school. 来供我上学
[06:51] Listen. 听着
[06:53] We don’t care how your sister lived her life. 我们不在乎你姐姐以什么维生
[06:55] We just care about finding out who did this to her. 我们只想找出杀死她的真凶
[07:03] We know Victoria was seeing customers outside the club. 我们知道维多利亚当时在俱乐部外见客
[07:06] We just want the names of her regulars. 我们只想知道她常客的名字
[07:08] What, you think I take names at the door? 你觉得我还会在门口记名吗
[07:09] That’s not a bad idea. 这或许是个好主意
[07:10] Maybe I’ll park a couple squads out front, 不然我派几队警察在门口守着
[07:12] see what that does for business. 看看对你们的生意有什么影响
[07:14] You know who owns this place? 知道这里的老板是谁吗
[07:15] Yeah, you go ahead, make your calls. 请便吧 叫你的人来
[07:17] We’ll make ours. 我们也会的
[07:21] Ladies, come on. 女士们 别这样
[07:23] Help us out here. 帮帮我们
[07:25] The quicker we get through with this, 咱们越早解决这事
[07:27] the quicker you get back to work. 你们就能越快回去工作
[07:28] I’ve got to think one of you was at least friendly with Victoria, 你们中至少有一个人跟维多利亚熟悉吧
[07:30] so one more time, did she ever mention 所以我再问一次 她有没有提过
[07:33] having a problem with one of her customers? 跟客人之间出现了矛盾
[07:34] Now this is what your coworker looked like 这就是你们的同事
[07:37] when they pulled her out of the river. 从河里被打捞上来的样子
[07:45] See? 看见了吗
[07:51] Somebody’s got a heart. 看来还是有善良的人
[07:54] We worked tuesdays together. 我们周二一起上班
[07:55] Okay. 好吧
[07:57] I just– I can’t believe someone would want to do that to her. 我只是不敢相信竟然会有人这么对她
[08:00] Yeah. 是啊
[08:01] Do you know anybody who’d want to hurt her? 你知道有谁会想伤害她吗
[08:06] Which one of those is Victoria’s? 那边哪个是维多利亚的
[08:11] The one with the stickers. 贴了贴纸的那个
[08:13] Oh, okay, thanks. 知道了 谢谢
[08:21] That’s club property. 这是俱乐部财产
[08:23] You got a warrant? 你有搜查令吗
[08:25] Well…it kind of looks open to me. 我看着它就是敞开的
[08:40] I bet you these weren’t used for buying beer. 我打赌这些不是用来买啤酒的
[08:47] Sean, all I’m saying, it’s a domestic. 肖恩 我只是说 这是宗家暴案
[08:49] You should maintain a professional distance. 我们应该保持专业 维持距离
[08:52] Let’s see what Platt says. 听听普拉特怎么说
[08:54] Sarge, you got a sec? 警长 你有时间吗
[08:57] I got a lifetime. 我有一辈子的时间
[08:59] It is a beautiful autumn day, 今天秋高气爽
[09:00] and I have the best job in the world, 我干着世界上最棒的工作
[09:02] and last night, I found this in Randy’s truck. 而且昨晚 我在兰迪的车上发现了这个
[09:05] Engagement rings. 订婚戒指
[09:07] I think the old dog is gonna bend a knee. 我想那老家伙要向我求婚了
[09:10] Wow, that’s amazing. 这太棒了
[09:11] We got a problem. 我们有点麻烦
[09:12] Do you remember Andrew’s mom? 还记得安德鲁的妈妈吗
[09:14] Her ex is causing trouble, and I want to use this shift 她的前夫在骚扰她 我想用这轮班
[09:17] to track him down before things go south. 去找到他 以免事态恶化
[09:19] Look at that. 瞧瞧
[09:20] It’s like a ray of sunshine around your finger. 简直就像围在你指间的一抹阳光
[09:25] Sarge, so you good with that? 警长 你没问题吗
[09:29] Yeah, yeah, whatever you think is best. 行啊 都听你的
[09:32] I’m gonna put together a photo, I’ll be right up. 我去找张照片 很快就上去
[09:33] – See you in the car. – Hey. -车里见 -好啊
[09:35] Hey. Yeah. 你好 你说
[09:37] Hey, Burgess. 伯吉斯
[09:38] Sergeant. 警长
[09:39] I’ll bet you 20 bucks I get hitched before you do. 打赌20块我会比你早结婚
[09:43] Okay, we’ll see. 行 咱们走着瞧
[09:49] Hey, so I just spoke to financial crimes 我刚跟金融犯罪科
[09:51] about the ids we found in Victoria’s locker. 核实了维多利亚储物柜里的身份证
[09:54] Apparently, they’ve been looking for the pretty face 原来他们找这位犯有多起支票诈骗案的美女
[09:56] behind these check-kiting schemes for months now. 已经有好几个月了
[09:59] They just didn’t know her real name. 只是一直不知道她的真名
[10:01] As Jen Turner, she bilks 35 grand from Citibank. 她用简·特纳的化名从花旗银行骗了三万五
[10:04] As Beth Hampton, 44,000 at Bank of America. 用贝丝·汉普顿的名字在美国银行骗了四万四
[10:08] And as Lana del Rio, a cool, clean 56 grand from Chase. 还用拉娜·德·里奥的名字在大通银行骗取了五万六
[10:12] Bottom line is, she’s cashed over half a million dollars 重点是 她用伪造国库支票骗取了
[10:14] worth of counterfeit treasury checks. 五十多万的金额
[10:16] That’s an old-school outfit scam, 这是老派黑帮诈骗手法
[10:18] using young, attractive women to rip off bankers 靠年轻貌美的女人用一堆破纸
[10:20] with that fugazi paper instead of guns. 而不是枪来诈骗银行家
[10:22] Yep, the girls keep 10%, 没错 女孩保留10%
[10:24] kick the rest back to their handler. 剩下的全部交给她们的负责人
[10:25] That’s how the outfit keeps their hands clean. 这样就不会追查到黑帮头上
[10:27] So, do we loop in organized crime? 我们要通知有组织犯罪科吗
[10:30] I’ll do the digging. 我来调查
[10:32] When? 什么时候
[10:36] I got to run my schedule by you now? 我做事现在还要你批准了吗
[10:40] Look, whatever this girl was into, 不管这女孩卷入了什么
[10:42] she didn’t deserve to end up dead in the bottom of the river. 她都不该被人这样弃尸河底
[10:44] We know this was outfit, so– 我们知道有黑帮参与 所以…
[10:45] So now you’re gonna tell me what she did 如今你还要教训我什么是她应得
[10:46] and did not deserve, like I don’t know? 和不应得的 难道我还不知道吗
[10:50] I’m just asking what the game plan is here. 我只是想问问现在怎么安排
[10:54] Keeping looking into Victoria’s known associates. 继续调查与维多利亚相熟的人
[11:03] Okay. 好吧
[11:05] I heard that once. 我听说过一次
[11:06] Hey, jag-off. Someone call 911? 混球 有人叫警察来了吗
[11:08] Yeah, I heard you need help getting out of that chair. 我听说你需要人帮忙扶你起身
[11:11] I love you too. 我也爱你
[11:14] Hey, Carlo. 你好啊 卡洛
[11:15] Hank. 汉克
[11:17] Hank, pull up a seat. 坐吧 汉克
[11:19] Actually, I was hoping we could talk someplace 事实上 我在想我们能不能
[11:20] a little more discreet. 找个隐秘的地方谈谈
[11:23] This is a social club. 这是个社交俱乐部
[11:25] Be social. 学着社交一点
[11:33] It’s about a girl that works at one of your clubs, Deluxe. 我来是为了在你那家奢华俱乐部跳舞的一个姑娘
[11:39] Well, you could say that I’m a silent partner. 你是可以说我是那里的隐名合伙人
[11:44] I heard that your guys were already out there. 我听说你的人已经去过了
[11:46] They didn’t find what they needed? 他们没有找到需要的东西吗
[11:48] Got a few more questions. 我还有几个问题
[11:51] Well, Frank here knows more about the day-to-day than I do, 这位弗兰克对日常运作比我更了解
[11:54] and he can answer any questions you got. 他可以回答你的任何问题
[11:58] Outside? 能出去谈谈吗
[12:00] – Yeah. – Great. -没问题 -好
[12:07] The girl who cashed these, 兑现这些支票的女孩
[12:11] we fished her out of the river. 被我们从河里打捞了出来
[12:19] Shame, beautiful girl like this. 可惜了 这么漂亮的女孩
[12:27] Not anymore. 已经面目全非了
[12:34] Look, Frank… 听着 弗兰克
[12:38] I’m here as a courtesy. 我这趟来是好意
[12:40] I know she was hooked into a check scam 我知道她卷入的支票诈骗
[12:42] that possibly tracks back here. 很可能跟你有关
[12:46] Now, I’m counting on you being straight with me. 现在 我希望你说实话
[12:50] I need a name… 给我个名字
[12:53] or Financial Crimes is gonna start looking into 否则经济犯罪组会开始调查
[12:55] how you pay your rent. 你是怎么付的房租
[13:00] So any cash that this girl may or may not have kicked up 这女孩如果是在帮别人诈骗
[13:04] to certain people, you’re not interested? 你对主使人也不感兴趣吗
[13:09] As far as I’m concerned, that’s the FDIC’s problem. 据我所知 那是保险公司的问题
[13:15] Okay. 好吧
[13:30] Go. 上
[13:37] Clear. 安全
[13:42] Door on the right, go. 右边的门 上
[13:54] Go, go, go. 上
[14:22] Hands up. Let me see your hands. 举起手来 让我看到
[14:31] Make one more move. 不许动
[14:32] Turn around! 转过去
[14:33] On your face. 脸趴地上
[14:35] Hands behind your back. 手背到身后
[14:36] You good? 你还好吗
[14:37] No. 不好
[14:41] Good job, buddy. 干得好 伙计
[14:49] Charlie Koslow, Polish kid, grew up on Taylor Street. 查理·科斯洛 波兰人 在泰勒街长大
[14:52] He was an up-and-coming enforcer for the outfit. 之前是黑帮的希望之星
[14:55] Then he shattered some guy’s jaw over a parking spot, 然后为一个停车位打碎了别人下巴
[14:58] and the judge gave him five years. 被法官判了五年
[14:59] Six months into his sentence, 服刑半年后
[15:01] he pissed off some GDs, who dropped a 45-pound plate on his head, 他招惹了一个帮派分子 被杠铃片砸晕
[15:04] putting him in a coma for two months. 昏迷了两个月
[15:06] His prison psych profile says after that, 监狱心理档案说从那以后
[15:08] he never fully recovered mentally. 他的精神就出了点问题
[15:11] – Who gave us Koslow? – Concerned citizen. -谁指证的科斯洛 -热心群众
[15:13] I went back to Deluxe and flashed Koslow’s picture. 我回到奢华俱乐部 给大家看了他的照片
[15:17] Now, Victoria’s dancer friend Sage said that she saw Koslow 维多利亚的舞女朋友塞姬说在她失踪当晚
[15:20] arguing with Victoria the night she disappeared. 看见科斯洛和她在俱乐部外吵架
[15:27] So an up-and-coming mob enforcer 一个黑帮新星成员
[15:29] gets his bell rung in a prison weight pile. 在监狱被人狠狠教训了
[15:31] Next thing he knows, people stop being afraid of him, 接着 发现没人再惧怕他
[15:36] so the outfit puts x enforcer 所以黑帮派他
[15:38] out to pasture with a counterfeit check scheme. 出去用假支票诈骗
[15:40] That you? 那人是你吗
[15:43] Come on, Charlie, what happened to you? 查理 你们是怎么回事
[15:46] You and Victoria have a falling out? 你和维多利亚闹翻了吗
[15:49] No. 不
[15:51] Vickie was… 小维她…
[15:55] I would never hurt her. 我绝不会伤害她的
[15:58] Listen, 听着
[16:00] whatever amount she was holding back from your phony checks, 不管她在诈骗过程中骗了你多少钱
[16:05] I mean, it wasn’t enough to kill her. 都不够要她的命
[16:09] Look, if I’m you, I’d come clean, make a deal. 如果我是你 我会坦白 和警方做个交易
[16:12] Why don’t you tell us about the fight 不如你跟我们说说
[16:13] you and Victoria had outside Deluxe? 你和她在俱乐部外吵的那架吧
[16:18] Friends sometimes tell each other the truth. 朋友有时会直言不讳
[16:26] I didn’t like who she was seeing. 我不喜欢她的约会对象
[16:28] That’s it? 就为这个吗
[16:31] You didn’t like her boyfriend, or you wanted her for yourself? 你不喜欢她男朋友 还是你自己想当
[16:36] You wanted her to be more than just a check girl? 不想你们只是同伙关系吗
[16:50] Boss, this is Koslow’s lawyer, Jim Shelte. 老大 这是科斯洛的律师 吉姆·谢尔蒂
[16:53] You, stop talking. 你别再说话了
[16:55] I’m gonna need a few minutes with my client alone. 我需要跟我的委托人单独聊聊
[17:12] Hey, Denny, where’s your brother Ritchie? 丹尼 你哥哥里奇呢
[17:15] And don’t say you don’t know, because I know he stays with you 别装傻 我知道他每次进城
[17:16] whenever he’s in town. 都会住你家
[17:18] Yeah, thanks for making me look like some sort of snitch. 是 谢谢你让我陷害我哥
[17:20] What, you got a rep to uphold? 怎么 你有意见吗
[17:22] We can make it look like a lot worse 你不告诉我里奇在哪
[17:24] if you don’t tell me where Ritchie is. 场面可就没现在这么好看了
[17:25] I haven’t seen him in months. 我好几个月没见他了
[17:27] Hey, your brother’s got his ex-wife Callie pretty shook up. 你哥哥可是把他前妻卡莉吓坏了
[17:30] We’re trying to talk to him before he does something stupid. 我们要在他干傻事之前 找他聊聊
[17:32] Yeah, Ritchie mentioned you. 是 里奇提到过你
[17:34] You’re that cop making a move on Callie? 你就是对卡莉有意思的那警察吗
[17:38] What kind of man takes advantage of a grieving woman? 什么样的男人会占伤心女人的便宜
[17:40] – Ask me that again. – Roman, take a walk. -你再说一次 -罗曼 去边上吧
[17:42] Roman, you take a walk. 罗曼 你去边上等我
[17:44] Roman. 罗曼
[17:48] And, you, you see Ritchie, call that number. 至于你 如果看见里奇 打这个电话
[18:03] – Counselor. – Yeah. -律师大人 -你好
[18:05] Well, I think we can all agree no matter how we look at this, 大家都同意 这事从任何角度来说
[18:10] it’s tragic, and no one, 都是悲剧 而且没人
[18:12] least of all Mr. Koslow here, 起码科斯洛先生
[18:14] wants to cause Victoria Wasson’s family any more grief 想再为维多利亚·沃森的家庭平添伤痛
[18:16] or waste any more of CPD’s time. 或浪费芝加哥警署的时间
[18:18] With that in mind, Charlie’s prepared to confess. 所以 查理准备认罪了
[18:24] But we will need some assurances. 但我们需要一些保证
[18:27] What are we talking? 说来听听
[18:29] Manslaughter instead of first-degree 以过失杀人罪起诉
[18:30] and protective custody in prison. 服刑方法采用保护性监禁
[18:31] As you know, Charlie has a history 你们也知道 查理在狱中
[18:33] of being targeted by rival gangs on the inside. 与敌对帮派分子有矛盾
[18:36] I want to hear it from you. 我想听你说说
[18:45] Vickie… 小维…
[18:47] Yeah? 怎么了
[18:51] She was holding out 她偷藏了…
[18:55] 30,000 from the checks. 三万块的诈骗金
[18:59] If she didn’t pay, it was me who was gonna– 如果她不交出来 我就要…
[19:01] My client panicked. 我的委托人慌了
[19:03] They fought. 和她打起来
[19:04] Wasn’t premeditated. 谁都没想到
[19:13] Why the sudden change of heart? 你怎么突然回心转意了
[19:15] He’s sick with remorse, 他非常后悔
[19:18] and while a confession won’t bring forgiveness, 虽然认罪不能换来原谅
[19:21] perhaps it will bring some closure. 但或许能换来结案
[19:23] A search of this address will turn up the boat 去这里找找 能找到抛尸的船只
[19:26] and the tools he used to dispose of the body. 和碎尸用的工具
[19:39] Got a confession from Koslow. 科斯洛认罪了
[19:41] Fantastic, we’ll take it. 真棒 算是结了
[19:43] What do you mean? 什么意思
[19:44] Half an hour ago, he was saying he didn’t do it. 半小时前 他还说自己没做
[19:47] Changed his mind. 回心转意了
[19:49] Based on what? 为什么
[19:51] A public defender could get him off on what we have right now. 以我们掌握的证据 公辩律师都能让他脱罪
[19:54] Guess we’re lucky he came clean. 那看来是我们走运了
[19:56] Did he come clean, or did his mobbed-up lawyer 是他坦白从宽 还是他的帮派律师
[19:58] get him to take one for the team? 让他一人扛罪
[20:00] I’ll tell you what, 告诉你吧
[20:01] you want to volunteer for the innocence project? 你要是想去参加”昭雪计划”
[20:03] I’ll get you that number. 那我把号码给你
[20:04] Right now, we got a case to close. 现在 我们要结了这案子
[20:07] Roll with crime lab to that address. 带取证人员去这个地址
[20:15] You get anything off the drill? 从电钻上提取到什么了吗
[20:17] Not even a partial. 什么都没有
[20:18] Gotta assume your guy was wearing gloves. 只能认为凶手当时戴手套了
[20:21] All right, let’s bag everything, get it to the lab. 好了 全都包好送去鉴证室吧
[20:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:25] Hey, that was the DMV. 是车管所的电话
[20:27] The last person the boat was registered to 这艘船最后的所有人
[20:28] died two years ago. 两年前死了
[20:30] Then the title never gets transferred, 但所有权都没有转移过
[20:31] and all the storage fees have been paid in cash. 所有的保管费也都是现金支付
[20:33] – Great. – And I’m not so sure -很好 -我不太确定
[20:34] it was used to dispose of the body. 这艘船是用来弃尸的
[20:36] What do you mean? 这话是什么意思
[20:37] My techs sprayed the whole cabin and deck with luminol. 我的技术同事用鲁米诺喷涂了整个船舱和甲板
[20:39] Not a single trace of blood. 没有发现任何血迹
[20:41] If your killer used this boat to transport the body, 如果凶手是用这艘船运送尸体
[20:43] a body that was drilled full of holes, 那具尸体浑身都是伤口
[20:45] no way it’d be this spotless. 不可能毫无痕迹
[20:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:54] Searched the boat. 搜查过船了
[20:56] Crime techs found zero physical evidence 技术组没有发现任何能将科斯洛和船
[20:58] tying Koslow to the boat or to Victoria’s body. 或是维多利亚的尸体联系上的证据
[21:01] They had a week to clean it up. 他们有一周的时间清理
[21:03] Forensic says the way the body was desecrated, 法证人员说 鉴于尸体残破不堪
[21:05] then that’d be impossible, so if this was Koslow, he– 那是不可能的 所以如果是科斯洛 他…
[21:08] If? 如果
[21:10] He confessed. 他认罪了
[21:13] Will give us a minute? 你先回避一下好吗
[21:20] You remember the summer I moved in with you? 你记得我搬去你家住的那个暑假吧
[21:23] The cartage warehouse over on Cermak got knocked off, 瑟马克街上的运输仓库被盗
[21:26] and the guard on duty got killed. 执勤的守卫被杀
[21:28] Half the neighborhood saw Tommy Posato 案发时 邻里之间有半数人看到
[21:31] at the Italian Day Festival when it happened, 汤米·柏萨图出现在意大利节现场
[21:33] and he still went to Joliet for murder. 他最后还是因谋杀去朱利叶监狱服刑
[21:38] And? 然后呢
[21:39] And it wouldn’t be the first time the outfit 这不是第一次黑帮那边
[21:41] sent somebody up the river for something that they didn’t do. 推一个人出来当替罪羊了
[21:44] Careful what you’re implying. 你在暗示什么 注意一点
[21:45] I’m not implying anything. 我没有暗示任何东西
[21:47] Whoever gave you Koslow, you’re getting played. 不管是谁向你供出的科斯洛 那人在耍你
[21:55] – I can come back. – What do you got? -我可以等会再来 -有什么发现
[21:57] I ran Koslow’s telephonics, 我查了科斯洛的电话记录
[21:59] and there are a bunch of calls to Victoria Wasson, 有很多电话是打给维多利亚·沃森的
[22:01] but the odd thing is, 但奇怪的是
[22:02] there’s even more calls to Lauren Wasson. 有更多的电话是打给劳伦·沃森的
[22:06] That’s Victoria’s younger sister. 那是维多利亚的妹妹
[22:08] I mean, it looks like Charlie– 看来查理…
[22:09] he was in a relationship with both girls. 同时在和两个女孩交往
[22:12] Which Lauren neglected to mention. 而这一点劳伦没有和我们提到
[22:18] Lauren, why weren’t you straight with us from the beginning? 劳伦 你为什么一开始不好好坦白呢
[22:21] I already told you everything I know. 我知道的我都说了
[22:23] You left out the part where you’re dating the guy 有一部分你没说 你在和一个男人谈恋爱
[22:26] who’s scammed treasury checks with your sister, 而他同时在和你姐姐一起诈骗
[22:29] who also just confessed to killing her. 他也已经承认杀害她的事了
[22:31] Wait, Charlie confessed? 等等 查理认罪了
[22:34] No, no, no way. 不不 不可能
[22:36] So how about you tell us the truth then? 那不如你和我们说说事实究竟如何
[22:38] Unless you want your boyfriend going to prison 不然你的男友得因自己没犯过的谋杀罪
[22:40] for a murder he didn’t commit. 进监狱了
[22:41] Okay, I wanted to tell you, 好 我之前想告诉你们的
[22:43] I swear, but you saw what they did to Vickie. 我发誓 但你们也看到他们是怎么对小维的了
[22:46] Who’s they? 他们是谁
[22:47] Did someone threaten you? 有人在恐吓你吗
[22:48] I don’t know their names. They’re… 我不知道他们的名字 他们…
[22:52] Okay, look, all you need to know 你们只需要知道
[22:54] is that Charlie was with me the night Vickie disappeared. 小维被杀那晚 查理和我在一起
[22:57] I swear. 我发誓
[22:58] And you can prove that? 你能证明吗
[23:00] We–we went to the silent movie theater on Clark, 我们去了克拉克的一家默剧戏院
[23:03] and then he stayed the night at my dorm. 然后他那晚在我宿舍过的夜
[23:05] Did he sign the guestbook at the front desk? 他有在前台的来访记录上签名吗
[23:07] Guys aren’t allowed past 10:00, 十点之后访客就不许入内了
[23:09] so Charlie always sneaks in through the garage. 所以查理每次都是从车库偷偷溜进来的
[23:26] I helped myself to coffee. 我自己倒了杯咖啡
[23:33] Want some zeppoles with that? 要搭着吃点炸面饼圈吗
[23:35] I don’t really have an appetite. 我没什么胃口
[23:39] Have a seat. 坐
[23:50] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[23:53] Who really killed Victoria Wasson? 到底是谁杀了维多利亚·沃森
[23:58] It’s not there. 不在那里
[24:06] This isn’t that kind of meeting, Frank, come on. 这不是那样的会面 弗兰克
[24:13] I mean, you and me… 你和我…
[24:20] You and me got a lot of history. 我们算颇有渊源了
[24:22] I’ve always held up my end of the bargain till now. 到目前为止 我可是言出必行了
[24:26] Give me a name. 告诉我他的名字
[24:28] I won’t go after the money, 我不会去追查那笔钱
[24:30] but tell me the truth. 但你要说实话
[24:36] You feed me a patsy? 你丢个懦夫来糊弄我
[24:39] Do us all a favor, would you, huh? 你帮个忙 对大家都有利
[24:43] You got a confession from Koslow. 科斯洛认罪了
[24:47] Just take the kid at his word. 就照他的供词处理吧
[24:56] I’ve done… 我确实做过…
[25:00] plenty of things 很多
[25:01] that I’m not proud of. 不光彩的事
[25:05] Sending an innocent man to prison 但送一个无辜的人进监狱
[25:06] is never gonna be one of them. 绝不会成为其中之一
[25:15] Boss, hey. 老大
[25:17] Platt’s on my ass about getting Koslow out of lockup, 普拉特紧盯着我要带科斯洛出拘留所
[25:20] in front of a judge for arraignment. 去法官面前接受审讯
[25:22] Final autopsy results came in for Victoria Wasson. 维多利亚·沃森最终的尸检报告出来了
[25:25] Turns out at the time of her death, 原来她死的时候
[25:26] she was 16 weeks pregnant. 已经有十六周的身孕
[25:28] And Victoria’s little sister Lauren 而维多利亚的妹妹劳伦
[25:29] was with Charlie Koslow… 和查理·科斯洛在一起…
[25:31] Who she was banging. 他们正在交往
[25:32] the night that he supposedly killed Victoria. 就在本该他杀维多利亚的那一晚
[25:34] Two of Lauren’s dorm mates will confirm that they saw him there. 劳伦的两名舍友能确认她们确实看到了他
[25:37] All right, get Koslow back up here, 好 把科斯洛带回来
[25:41] and tell Platt we haven’t officially charged him yet. 告诉普拉特我们还没打算正式起诉他
[25:43] Still an open investigation. 还在展开调查
[25:46] I know why you confessed to Victoria’s murder, 我明白你为什么要承认杀了维多利亚
[25:51] ’cause you were protecting Lauren. 因为你要保护劳伦
[25:54] You eat the charges, and she doesn’t get hurt, am I right? 你抗下罪名 她就不会受到伤害 对吧
[25:58] You talked to Lauren? 你们和劳伦谈过了
[26:02] She okay? 她还好吗
[26:04] Yeah, she’s in police custody. 她很好 有警方保护
[26:07] I’d say right now you need to think about helping yourself. 现在你得考虑要自救了
[26:12] Charlie, we know you were with Lauren 查理 我们知道维多利亚被杀那晚
[26:13] the night Victoria was murdered. 你和劳伦在一起
[26:17] You listening? 你在听吗
[26:22] We need to know who put you up to this. 我们要知道是谁让你来认罪的
[26:27] I tell you, they kill me. 我要是说了 他们会杀了我
[26:32] Better off going back to Stateville. 还是在监狱里更安全
[26:36] Did you know Victoria was pregnant? 你知道维多利亚怀孕了吗
[26:41] We think that’s the motive here. 我们认为这就是动机
[26:44] You said you didn’t like the guy she was seeing. 你说你不喜欢她约会的对象
[26:48] So, who is he, Charlie? 那么他是谁 查理
[26:51] Who could be the father here? 孩子的父亲是谁
[26:59] Charlie. 查理
[27:01] Charlie. 查理
[27:07] I know how manipulative these guys can be. 我知道那些家伙的蛊惑手段
[27:12] Family. 家庭
[27:15] Loyalty. 忠诚
[27:20] And they’re– they’re all fine words 他们在横尸街头前
[27:25] until it’s their neck on the block. 会一直花言巧语
[27:30] No matter what promises were made… 不管他们许下什么承诺…
[27:37] this isn’t right. 你这样做都不对
[27:40] And I got to tell you, Lauren… 实话跟你说吧 劳伦…
[27:46] If you’re in prison, 一旦你入狱
[27:51] they’ll just see her as a loose end. 他们肯定不会放过她
[27:55] She’ll never be safe. 她永远不会安全的
[28:02] Tafani. 特法尼
[28:14] Carlo Tafani? 卡洛·特法尼
[28:18] Victoria was sleeping with him. 是他睡了维多利亚
[28:23] I told her never get into bed with the boss. 我警告过她别跟老板上床
[28:28] You sure about this? 你确定吗
[28:30] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[28:35] Carlo Tafani. 卡洛·特法尼
[28:36] He’s a boss for the Outfit’s Bridgeport crew. 他是布里奇波特团伙的老大之一
[28:39] Tied to money laundering, racketeering, 涉嫌洗钱 诈骗
[28:41] and suspected in the disappearance 并疑似与犯罪团伙秘密案件的
[28:43] of several witnesses in the family secrets case. 多名证人失踪案件有关
[28:45] Financial Crimes just sent over a report 金融犯罪调查科送来一份调查报告
[28:48] detailing recent transactions by Tafani’s front company, 列出了特法尼台面公司的详细交易记录
[28:51] Vesta Inc. 威斯达公司
[28:52] Now, one of the names that showed up on the report 报告中提到一个名字
[28:54] is none other than Miss Lana Del Rio. 正是拉娜·德尔·里奥小姐
[28:56] Well, that’s one of those aliases that Victoria used. 也就是维多利亚的假名之一
[28:59] Exactly. 没错
[29:00] Now, the check scam paid out in cash, 而且落实了虚假支票兑现
[29:02] so I’m thinking, you know, hush money. 所以我想 可能是封口费
[29:06] I’ll pick him up. 我去带他
[29:08] – I’ll come with. – No, you won’t. -我跟你一起去 -不 不用
[29:11] You said we’d hit this guy with everything we got. 你说过会用掌握的一切对付那个家伙
[29:13] Tafani is not the kind of guy you punch in the mouth. 特法尼不是你能对付了的人
[29:16] Right now, he is suspect number one. 现在他是头号嫌疑人
[29:18] Which is why I’m going to talk to him. 所以我要找他谈谈
[29:19] Hank. 汉克
[29:21] Sergeant. 叫我警长
[29:22] Sergeant, 警长
[29:23] if you don’t drag Tafani back here in a set of cuffs, 如果你不把特法尼铐到这里来
[29:26] I will. 那我去
[29:28] That right there is your problem. 这就是你的问题
[29:32] You keep talking to me 你这说话的语气
[29:33] like I’m the guy who raised you instead of your boss. 好像我不是你的上司 而是你老爸
[29:37] Go back to your desk until I need you. 没我的命令给我在办公室乖乖待着
[29:55] How’s it going, Ritchie? 里奇 玩得开心吗
[29:57] Listen, man, I don’t know what Callie told you. 伙计 我不知道卡莉跟你怎么说的
[30:00] Shut up and listen to me. 闭嘴然后听我说
[30:02] I’m taking you to lockup, 我准备抓你去拘留所
[30:03] and when you get out, I’m gonna find a reason to put your ass 要是从里面出来 我会想办法找个理由
[30:05] right back in there until you realize that any connection 再把你关进去 直到你明白你和卡莉之间
[30:08] you had to Callie is buried with Andrew. 已经随着安德鲁的死没有任何关系了
[30:11] You understand me? 你听明白了吗
[30:14] Wait. 等等
[30:16] Wait, I know I screwed up. 等一下 我知道我搞砸了
[30:17] But do you have any idea how hard this was for me, 但你知道眼看着自己的孩子死去
[30:20] watching my kid die? 有多难受吗
[30:21] I just couldn’t handle it. 我只是无法接受
[30:23] Yeah, yet you left it all on Callie. 所以你就让卡莉一个人去承担
[30:24] What do you want me to say? You were there for my family 你想让我说什么 是你当初在陪着他们
[30:26] and I wasn’t. 而不是我
[30:28] You were a better father than me. 你比我更像一个父亲
[30:31] Lock up me, knock me around, I don’t care. 拘留我 殴打我 我不在乎
[30:32] There’s nothing you can do to make me feel 我已经很痛苦了 不管你做什么
[30:33] any worse than I already do. 都不会再让我更痛苦了
[30:37] I want you on the next bus to Indianapolis, 我希望你坐下一班车回印第安纳波利斯去
[30:40] and you never come back. 永远别回来
[30:42] You hear me? 听明白了吗
[30:44] You got it. 明白了
[30:45] Good, and since you obviously lost the first one, you– 既然第一份禁令已经不见了 你…
[30:48] hey, you come within 1,000 feet of Callie, 如果你出现在卡莉305米以内
[30:51] we’ll make sure you never see the light of day. 我们一定会让你把牢底坐穿
[31:08] Carlo. 卡洛
[31:10] It’s okay, Cheech. 没关系 奇克
[31:16] What’s going on? 有事吗
[31:20] I need you to come with me. 我需要你跟我走一趟
[31:22] It’s about that thing at Deluxe? 是关于奢华俱乐部的那件事吗
[31:23] I thought Frank gave you what you wanted. 弗兰克不是已经都告诉你了吗
[31:25] What Frank gave me was the runaround. 弗兰克交代的都是幌子
[31:27] I’m hoping you’ll be smarter. 我希望你聪明点
[31:29] Taylor, come here, sweetheart. 泰勒 甜心 过来
[31:30] Come here, baby. 来这里 宝贝
[31:32] Come here. 到这来
[31:34] This is my granddaughter, Taylor. 这是我的孙女 泰勒
[31:36] This is my friend Hank. Say hi. 这是我的朋友汉克 跟他问好
[31:37] – Hi, honey. – Hi. -你好 亲爱的 -你好
[31:40] Cheech, make sure she gets home okay. 奇克 安全送她回家
[31:42] I’ll see you in a little bit, okay, sweetheart? 待会见 好吗 甜心
[31:43] – Okay. – All right, love you. -好的 -好的 爱你
[31:45] Love you too. 爱你
[31:48] All right, always wanted to see where you work. 好吧 我一直想看看你工作的地方
[31:50] Come on. 走吧
[31:52] If I remember correctly, 如果我没记错的话
[31:53] your old man also worked the 21st. 你老爸也曾在21局工作过
[31:57] He died here too, remember? 他也死在这里 记得吗
[31:59] Yeah. 是的
[32:02] It’s got to be tough. 一定很不容易
[32:04] I mean, here you are, 我的意思是 你这里
[32:05] everywhere you look, something to remind you 所有一切会让你触景生情
[32:07] of what happened to him. 想起他的遭遇
[32:10] But… 但是
[32:13] no question he’d be proud. 他肯定会为你感到自豪
[32:32] Victoria Wasson. 维多利亚·沃森
[32:34] I come here on good faith, 我来这里是给你面子
[32:38] put on a show for your fellow officers 跟你在你手下人面前做把秀
[32:40] so they don’t think that you’re compromised by our friendship, 好不让他们认为我们沆瀣一气
[32:43] and that’s what you want to ask me about? 这就是你想问我的吗
[32:45] You were screwing her. 你在跟她上床
[32:46] Hank, I own clubs. 汉克 我是开俱乐部的
[32:51] I’ve got a lot of friends. 我有很多朋友
[32:54] Except this one was carrying your child. 但这一个怀了你的孩子
[32:58] Medical examiner determined she was 16 weeks pregnant 法医确定她被掐死时
[33:02] when she was strangled. 已经怀孕16周
[33:04] I’m thinking she wanted to keep it, 我觉得她是想要这个孩子
[33:07] and I know there is no way 我知道这根本不可能
[33:10] that you would risk ruining your home life, 因为这会毁了你的家庭生活
[33:12] embarrassing your wife and kids. 使你的妻子和孩子蒙羞
[33:16] Also explains the 20 grand you gave her from your S-Corp. 这也能解释你为何给了她两万美元
[33:19] Hey, I gave her gifts. 我送过她礼物
[33:21] I gave her some jewelry. I never gave her 20 grand. 我给过她珠宝 但从没给她两万美元
[33:29] The bank records tell a different story. 但银行记录显示的情况却不同
[33:36] So you paid her off to get an abortion. 所以你花钱买她去堕胎
[33:39] – Hmm. – She wouldn’t bite. -呵呵 -但她不同意
[33:41] Only one play left: girl’s got to go. 那就只有一个办法了 让她消失
[33:45] One thing: I couldn’t be that child’s father. 一件事 我不可能是那个孩子的父亲
[33:49] Carlo, we can get your DNA 卡洛 我们可以拿你的DNA
[33:50] and match to her unborn child. 跟那个未出世的孩子匹配
[33:52] Well, save yourself the trouble. 不用麻烦了
[33:54] Call my doctor. 不信问我的医生
[33:56] I got a vasectomy five years ago, 我五年前做了输精管切除
[34:01] and I can prove it. 我可以证明
[34:04] Now, are we done? 现在好了吗
[34:06] ‘Cause I’d really like to go back to my granddaughter, 我真想回去看我孙女了
[34:07] spend the evening with her. 跟她一起共度夜晚
[34:09] I only get to see her once a week. 我一周只能见她一次
[34:13] Excuse me. 失陪了
[34:15] There’s something you need to see. 有东西给你看
[34:19] So it turns out the only other person authorized to wire money 事实证明 同意从特法尼的账户转钱的另一个人
[34:21] out of Tafani’s account is the lawyer, Jim Shelte. 是特法尼的律师 吉姆·谢尔蒂
[34:25] They need someone to send the bribe, make bail. 他们需要有人去行贿 去给钱
[34:29] That’s what those guys do. 他们就是这么做事的
[34:30] There’s more to it than that. 不仅如此
[34:32] I had Mouse run Shelte’s financials. 我让耗子查了希尔蒂的财务状况
[34:34] Get this, if Shelte bills out 600 an hour, 是这样 如果谢尔蒂每小时收六百的律师费
[34:36] he’s still living beyond his means. 那他还是无法维持生计
[34:38] The guy’s going through a nasty divorce. 因为离婚 他被搞得很惨
[34:39] He’s got debt up to his eyeballs, 他已经债台高筑了
[34:41] a condo, car… 公寓 车…
[34:42] Boat, a 55-foot Bertram 船 一条55英尺的伯特伦船
[34:45] he keeps registered in New Buffalo, Michigan. 他注册在密西根新布法罗那里
[34:47] Yeah, it seems he also likes to live it up 对 而且他好像还喜欢
[34:48] room-service style. 客房服务式生活
[34:50] He keeps a standing reservation at the W Hotel. 他在W宾馆有长期房间预订
[34:52] Well, he’s been crashing there ever since his wife 自从他妻子把他赶出门
[34:54] kicked him out, 他就一直在那里
[34:55] so I accessed security footage at the hotel. 所以我拿到了宾馆的监控录像
[35:03] And look who’s been visiting him the last month. 你看上个月是谁一直去找他
[35:06] Our D.O.A. 我们的死者
[35:42] Where’s my client? 我的委托人呢
[35:44] Which one? 哪一个
[35:46] You’ve had a busy day. 你今天够忙的
[35:46] Maybe we should assign you a parking space. 要不我们给你个停车位吧
[35:49] We’ve been over this 我们从每个角度
[35:49] from every angle, 都查过了
[35:51] and we just can’t figure out 可就是搞不明白
[35:53] why Charlie Koslow would want to murder Victoria. 为什么查理·科斯洛想谋杀维多利亚
[36:06] What the hell is this about? 这是什么情况
[36:08] You’re in a lot of trouble, Counselor. 你有大麻烦了 律师先生
[36:10] It looks like you panicked a little bit 看来你发现维多利亚怀孕时
[36:13] when you found Victoria was pregnant. 有点惊慌失措了啊
[36:14] This one’s my favorite. 我最喜欢这张
[36:16] So, you paid her 20 grand of the boss’s money 所以你把你老板的钱给了她两万
[36:19] just to make the problem go away. 想让她消失
[36:21] You didn’t want to keep that baby, 你不想要那个孩子
[36:25] but Victoria wanted to keep it, 但维多利亚想要
[36:27] so you brought her out to a remote location, 所以你把她带去一个偏远的地方
[36:29] told her you were going to Cabo. 告诉她你要去卡波
[36:31] That’s a nice touch. 这招不错啊
[36:32] And then you strangled her, drilled her full of holes, 然后你把她勒死 把她浑身钻了洞
[36:35] little trick you learned from your mob clients, 这是你从黑帮客户那里学到的小伎俩
[36:38] and you go out on your Bertram 之后你乘自己的船出去
[36:42] to dump the body. 抛尸灭迹
[36:45] Everything you’ve got is circumstantial at best. 你说的一切都只是推测
[36:50] Way I see it, you got two options: 在我看来 你有两个选择
[36:54] one, you cop to the murder right now, 第一 你供认谋杀事实
[36:58] no deal, no assurances, 没有协议 没有任何保证
[37:02] or two, walk out that door… 第二 你走出那扇门…
[37:07] And you know what’s gonna happen. 你知道后面会发生什么
[37:11] – Wait a minute. – What’s it gonna be? -慢着 -你想怎么选
[37:28] I think I’ll be going now. 我还是走吧
[37:30] No way. 休想
[37:31] Erin. 艾琳
[37:33] Good luck with the investigation. 祝你们调查顺利
[37:44] We had him. 本来都抓到他了
[37:54] This isn’t over. 这件事还没结束
[37:56] I’m gonna make sure you go down for Victoria’s murder. 我一定会让你为维多利亚的死付出代价
[37:58] I already told you. 我已经说过了
[37:59] You got your guy in custody for that. 凶手你们已经抓住了
[38:01] His name is Charlie Koslow. 他叫查理·科斯洛
[38:04] Jimmy, why don’t you hop in? 吉米 上车吧
[38:44] Come on, I’ll walk you out. 走 我送你出去
[38:58] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[39:02] Can I get a Manhattan? 来杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒
[39:03] Yep. 好的
[39:09] You know, you mentioned the summer you moved in… 你提到你搬来跟我住的那个夏天…
[39:14] The thing you didn’t know about Tommy Posato, 关于汤米·柏萨图你不知道的一点
[39:18] the thing nobody knew is, 所有人都不知道的一点
[39:22] Tommy liked underage girls 是汤米喜欢未成年女孩
[39:26] and tender-aged girls. 幼年女孩
[39:31] Here you go, Hank. 给你 汉克
[39:32] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:36] The outfit found out about it, and they gave him a choice. 发现这个的团伙 给了他一个选择的机会
[39:41] 0.22 to the back of the head 要么给他一枪
[39:45] or take the rap for one of their robberies 要么为其中一起抢劫案承担罪责
[39:48] and go away to Joliet. 然后去蹲监狱
[39:54] Erin… 艾琳…
[40:01] I’m not always going to explain what I do, 我不会做什么事都解释
[40:04] and you’re not always gonna like me for that, 你肯定也不会喜欢我这样
[40:06] but…just… 但是…
[40:10] I… 我…
[40:13] Never forget I love you. 永远不要忘记 我爱你
[40:25] Callie! 卡莉
[40:27] Callie? 卡莉
[40:32] Oh, no, are you okay? 不好 你没事吧
[40:33] – Yeah. – Callie, what happened? -没事 -卡莉 怎么回事
[40:34] Ritchie, Ritchie. 里奇 里奇
[40:35] – Ritchie–where is he? – He went that way. -里奇 他在哪里 -往那边去了
[40:37] Roll an ambulance, request for backup. 叫救护车 请求支援
[40:39] Hey, Roman, where are you going? 罗曼 你去哪里
[40:41] Just do it. 快去
[40:43] 21-13, squad, roll an ambulance 21-13呼叫总部 请派救护车
[40:44] to 1932 South Wells. 到南威尔士街1932号
[40:46] Here, press. 来 按住
[40:59] Chicago Police, stop! 芝加哥警察 站住
[41:24] Let me see your hands! 举起手来
[41:26] Let me see your hands! 举起手来
[41:27] Roman! 罗曼
[41:28] Over here. 这边
[41:30] I heard shots. 我听到枪声了
[41:33] I told him to stop. 我让他站住了
[41:37] Oh, Sean, he’s dead. 肖恩 他死了
[41:40] He aimed a gun at me. 他拿枪指着我
[41:43] No, I see a phone. I don’t see a gun. 不 只有一部手机 没有枪
[41:47] Sean, I don’t see a gun. 肖恩 没有枪
[41:49] I swear it was in his hand. 他拿着枪的 真的
[42:06] Voight. 博伊特
[42:07] Sergeant, we have a problem. 警长 我们有麻烦了
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme