时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m really sorry to hear about your friend. | 我对你朋友的事感到很遗憾 |
[00:03] | My dad was supposed to come here today. | 今天我爸爸应该来看我的 |
[00:05] | I’m glad you’re here instead. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[00:07] | Is that James Whitaker? | 那是詹姆斯·惠特克吗 |
[00:08] | He’s the captain of the 31st, right? | 31局的队长 对吧 |
[00:10] | Does a big card game. | 手腕了得 |
[00:11] | All the powerful brothers in the city are there. | 市里有权有势的人都在他那儿 |
[00:13] | This is Kevin Atwater. | 这是凯文·阿特沃特 |
[00:14] | Thought we could use some new blood. | 我们里面注入点新鲜血液也好 |
[00:17] | The other night was a one-time deal. | 那晚只此一次 |
[00:19] | Everybody knows. | 大家也都知道 |
[00:19] | So why are we still trying to hide it? | 所以为什么我们要遮遮掩掩 |
[00:24] | I need a place to crash. | 我想找个地方住 |
[00:25] | Just for a few days. | 就住几天 |
[00:28] | -Hi. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[00:34] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:36] | Sorry we’re, like, invading your apartment. | 抱歉我们像是入侵了你的公寓 |
[00:39] | Oh, it’s not my apartment. | 这不是我的公寓 |
[00:40] | I mean, I sleep here most nights, but… | 虽然我大都在这过夜 不过… |
[00:43] | Well, you guys are engaged, right? | 你们已经订婚了吧 |
[00:45] | I mean, you’re not Mennonites. | 你们又不是什么门诺派人士 |
[00:46] | – You should be living together. – Okay, no offense, | -你们就该一起住 -好吧 无意冒犯 |
[00:48] | but I don’t need relationship advice from a 16-year-old. | 不过我还不需要十六岁的小丫头给我情感建议 |
[00:53] | Hey, Al, | 埃尔 |
[00:56] | how long are you and Michelle planning on staying? | 你和米歇尔打算住多久 |
[00:58] | We love having you but just trying to get a timeframe. | 我们不是不欢迎你们 只是想有个确定的时间 |
[01:04] | Do you have the business section? | 商业版在你那吗 |
[01:09] | How well do you know this guy? | 你和这家伙有多熟 |
[01:10] | He’s a solid dude. You’ll see. | 他很靠谱 你自己瞧吧 |
[01:13] | Dominic, meet detective Jay Halstead. | 多米尼克 认识一下杰·霍斯特德警探 |
[01:17] | – How’s it going? – Works with me in Intelligence. | -你好 -我情报处的同事 |
[01:19] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[01:21] | Thought you said this was gonna be just me and you, | 我还以为你的意思是只有你和我 |
[01:23] | but, uh, I guess that’s okay. | 不过罢了 也无妨 |
[01:26] | So, uh, how’s intelligence work this? | 那么 情报处要怎么做 |
[01:29] | You bring us a tip. | 你给我们一条情报 |
[01:31] | We sign you up as a reliable confidential informant, | 我们把你记为一名可靠而机密的线人 |
[01:33] | and you only work for intelligence. | 而且你只能为情报处工作 |
[01:35] | Yeah, I can’t be on paper. | 但我不能被写入报告里 |
[01:37] | Well, if your name’s not on paper | 如果你的名字不能写进报告 |
[01:38] | then we can’t get you paid as a CI. | 那我们没法按照线人的标准支付酬金 |
[01:40] | I’m not doing it for the money. | 我做这个不是为了钱 |
[01:42] | I’m doing it for the greater good. | 我是为了大义 |
[01:43] | All right, I’m not in vice anymore. | 好 我不在缉捕队待了 |
[01:46] | I can make you a john doe informant. | 我能把你处理成匿名线人 |
[01:47] | No, I can’t do that either. Look, I’ve been promoted, okay? | 不 这也不行 我经升职了 |
[01:50] | We got to play by NSA rules here, okay? | 我们就照国家安全局的规矩来 |
[01:52] | This tip doesn’t exist. | 这条情报不存在 |
[01:54] | This conversation never happened. | 这段对话也不存在 |
[01:55] | All right, well, what’s the tip? | 好 那是什么情报 |
[01:58] | Narcotics. | 毒贩 |
[02:00] | I overheard a flagged call. | 我监听到一通标记电话 |
[02:01] | Said they were moving heavy weight. | 说他们会运一大批货 |
[02:04] | It’s a phone number and a license plate. | 这是电话号码和车牌号 |
[02:06] | So how do you know the phone’s dirty? | 你怎么知道这个号码有问题 |
[02:08] | NSA listens to everything. They record everything. | 国家安全局监听和记录一切 |
[02:11] | Yeah, but, come on. Narcotics chatter? | 的确 但拜托 这可是毒贩的谈话 |
[02:12] | Everything. | 一切 |
[02:14] | Certain phrases on the phone raise red flags. | 电话中的某种语句会触发警报 |
[02:17] | I analyze that data. | 我分析了那些数据 |
[02:19] | If it’s not terrorism, it’s not federal, | 如果不是恐怖活动 就不属于联邦管辖 |
[02:21] | special ops can drop it down to you guys. | 特别探员可以把它交给你们 |
[02:24] | That phone raised a red flag. | 那通电话触发了警报 |
[02:26] | I overheard the license plate. | 我监听到了车牌号 |
[02:29] | Follow that number. | 顺着那个电话号码 |
[02:30] | You’ll be pulling down multiple kilos. | 你们能拦截到一大批毒品 |
[02:33] | – Appreciate this, Dom. – You owe me one. | -谢谢 多米 -你欠我个人情了 |
[02:43] | We got eyes on this guy yet? | 有人找到这家伙了吗 |
[02:45] | Not yet, Sarge, but the cell phone’s within 20 meters | 还没有 警长 但这部手机在二十米内 |
[02:48] | so it’s got to be on this block. | 所以它应该在这一区里 |
[02:50] | I got him. | 我看到他了 |
[02:53] | Brown jacket, white sneakers– | 棕色外套 白色运动鞋 |
[02:57] | I don’t got a lot of room to work. | 我没有足够的行动空间 |
[03:04] | All right, we got our drug runner. | 好 我们找到运毒的人了 |
[03:05] | Now where’s our target vehicle? | 那我们的目标车辆呢 |
[03:08] | Nothing yet. | 还没发现 |
[03:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:33] | Do you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[03:34] | Yeah, I see it. | 是 我看到了 |
[03:35] | Black sedan. | 黑色轿车 |
[03:37] | Keys in the wheel well? | 钥匙在车轮胎上 |
[03:39] | Where am I going, then? | 我现在要去哪里 |
[03:40] | I’ll text the address when you’re moving. | 你行动时我会把地址用短信发给你 |
[03:56] | Yeah, that’s a negative match on the license plate, | 车牌号不匹配 不过目标人物 |
[03:58] | but the target is moving South on Pulaski. | 正沿普拉斯基街往南开 |
[04:05] | Yeah, looks like they’re gonna do a car switch. | 好 看来他们准备换车 |
[04:21] | We got a positive ID on that plate we got a tip to. | 找到挂情报中车牌号的那辆车了 |
[04:24] | It’s on a tan pickup, | 是一辆棕色皮卡 |
[04:27] | and he’s in motion. | 人上车了 |
[04:35] | He’s making a right on Second Street. | 他正在第二街右拐 |
[04:38] | I’ve got the eye. | 我看到了 |
[04:39] | Offender is eastbound in the target vehicle. | 犯人正开着目标车辆往东行驶 |
[04:42] | Get set up for takeaways. | 准备拦车抓人 |
[05:03] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:04] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[05:06] | What’s the problem, officer? | 有什么问题吗 警官 |
[05:09] | You got a brake light that’s flickering. | 你有个刹车灯在闪 |
[05:11] | License and registration. | 请出示驾照和行驶证 |
[05:15] | Right, it’s got to be in here somewhere. | 好 应该在这里某个地方的 |
[05:33] | Sir, sir, get back in your car. | 先生 先生 请回到车上 |
[05:37] | Gun! | 枪 |
[05:56] | Holy… | 天… |
[05:58] | We got kilos? | 发现毒品了吗 |
[06:00] | Nope, we got a body. | 不 我们发现了一具尸体 |
[06:05] | What? | 什么 |
[06:10] | Took his hand off. | 他的手被砍掉了 |
[06:14] | Driver’s phone. Couple of numbers saved. | 司机的手机里存了几个号码 |
[06:17] | Well, that’s a start, I guess. | 从这里开始查吧 |
[06:26] | The driver of our target vehicle, Ignacio Perez. | 目标车辆的司机是伊格纳西奥·佩雷斯 |
[06:29] | Organized crime, | 组织犯罪 |
[06:31] | snatched him up last year on drug conspiracy charges. | 去年因合谋贩毒被捕 |
[06:33] | They found four bricks of Sinaloa heroin on him, | 他们在他身上发现了四包锡那罗亚海洛因 |
[06:35] | but he was never charged. | 但他没被起诉 |
[06:36] | So he cut a deal. | 那他肯定达成了某种协议 |
[06:37] | Get the case file from narcotics. | 找缉毒队把案件档案拿来 |
[06:39] | See who Perez was flipping on. | 看看佩雷斯把毒品卖给谁了 |
[06:40] | Maybe they connect to the body in the truck. | 他们可能会和车上的尸体有关 |
[06:41] | Yeah, the real issue is not even trace amounts | 真正难办的并不是在卡车和尸体上 |
[06:43] | of heroin were found in the truck or on the body. | 发现的那微量海洛因 |
[06:46] | And whose identity is still unknown. | 这人的身份我们都不知道 |
[06:48] | Yeah, we’re still trying to figure that out. | 没错 我们还在调查 |
[06:50] | Minimal blood found in the truck bed, | 车厢里的血迹不多 |
[06:52] | but we did find this lying around. | 但我们发现了这个 |
[06:54] | All right, so cause of death is the double tap to the chest. | 死因是胸口中枪两次 |
[06:56] | ME estimates time of death based on lividity | 验尸员根据身体上的尸斑 |
[06:58] | is about eight hours ago. | 确认死亡时间约在八小时前 |
[07:00] | Forensics says Perez’s gun is not a match, | 法医那边说人不是佩雷斯的枪打死的 |
[07:02] | and so far none of his DNA has been found. | 迄今为止尸体上也没发现他的DNA |
[07:04] | Whatever was attached to this wrist, | 他们想得到的肯定是 |
[07:05] | they wanted it bad enough, and it wasn’t heroin. | 手腕上的东西 而且肯定不是海洛因 |
[07:08] | Strangest dope tip I ever worked. | 我从没跟过这么奇怪的毒品情报 |
[07:12] | Tony, what does your source say about this? | 托尼 你的线人给你回复了吗 |
[07:14] | I don’t know. I left word. | 不知道 我给他留言了 |
[07:17] | ASA Kot needs to meet. | 我们得去见鉴定人考特了 |
[07:19] | Okay, somebody saw something. | 肯定有人看见了什么 |
[07:21] | The vehicle Perez used. That garage. | 佩雷斯驾驶的车辆 车库 |
[07:24] | Who paid for that stuff? | 谁为它们买的单 |
[07:30] | I hate these cases. | 我讨厌这种案件 |
[07:32] | I hate that the NSA is spying on U.S. citizens. | 我讨厌国家安全局监视美国公民 |
[07:37] | Write your congressman. | 那你去给政府提意见啊 |
[07:38] | The problem is, | 问题是 |
[07:39] | their tips lead to unconstitutional walled-off traffic stops. | 正是他们的消息造成了这种违宪的交通中断 |
[07:43] | My boss hates these cases because judges hate ’em, | 我老板讨厌这种案件是因为法官也讨厌它们 |
[07:45] | and I was told you were going after a heroin ring. | 而且我听说你们追踪的是一个贩毒组织 |
[07:48] | We got a tip from a valued source within the NSA. | 我们收到了国家安全局里一个可靠线人的情报 |
[07:51] | Tip put us onto something different. | 结果却我们发现了别的事 |
[07:53] | Yes, my new murder case. | 是啊 新一起杀人案 |
[07:54] | Again, with zero investigative trail | 你们让我又无法告诉评审团 |
[07:57] | that I can show a jury as to how you discovered John Doe here. | 你们是怎么通过调查发现这无名氏的 |
[08:02] | We’ll build one. | 我们会给你堆砌出调查程序来的 |
[08:03] | With what, Legos? | 用什么 积木吗 |
[08:06] | I want to meet your mystery source. | 我想见见你那神秘的线人 |
[08:09] | Steve, we can’t give up our source. You know that. | 史蒂文 你明知我们不能告诉你 |
[08:12] | Our source isn’t the issue. | 问题不是出在我们的线人上 |
[08:13] | He’s smart, and he’ll help us piece this together. | 他很聪明 他能帮我们解决这些问题 |
[08:16] | Hope so, ’cause this is a loser case. | 但愿如此 因为这案子没希望了 |
[08:18] | You got no murder weapon, no motive. | 没有凶器 没有动机 |
[08:21] | All you got is some federal deep throat I can’t put on the stand. | 你们只有一个不能说出来的匿名政府内线 |
[08:32] | – I need your help… – Okay. | -我需要你的帮忙 -怎么了 |
[08:33] | With Trudy. | 是特鲁迪 |
[08:35] | I got to figure out what her ring size is. | 我得知道她指围多宽 |
[08:37] | Mou–mouch, you’re gonna propose? | 穆…穆奇 你要求婚吗 |
[08:39] | Been living in sin long enough. | 我独身了这么久了 |
[08:41] | Oh, I require zero additional detail. | 具体细节不用告诉我了 |
[08:44] | Look, I’m on it. | 我会帮你的 |
[08:45] | – You’re on it. – Yeah. | -加油哦 -好的 |
[08:46] | And you can be sneaky? | 你做得来偷偷摸摸的事吗 |
[08:49] | I displayed sociopathic tendencies through the second grade. | 我二年级的时候就表现出反社会倾向了 |
[08:52] | I’m on it. | 我会帮你的 |
[08:54] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -多谢了 -好的 |
[08:58] | Hey, we ID’d our one-armed man. | 我们知道独臂侠是谁了 |
[09:01] | His name’s Roger Harrington. | 他叫罗杰·哈林顿 |
[09:02] | His prints are in a defense department database. | 我们在国防部数据库里找到了他的指纹 |
[09:04] | Yeah, ’cause he worked at Gnomic systems. | 没错 他是为诺米克工作的 |
[09:06] | They make encryption devices for the pentagon. | 他们为五角大楼制造加密装置 |
[09:08] | Really sensitive stuff. | 非常敏感的东西 |
[09:09] | His wife, Nora, happens to also work there. | 他妻子诺拉刚好也在那里工作 |
[09:13] | We find a connection between Perez and our victim? | 找到佩雷斯和死者之间的联系了吗 |
[09:16] | No, we got nothing. Zero DNA, no fiber matches. | 没有 没有DNA 也没有纤维成分匹配 |
[09:18] | At this point we don’t even believe | 此刻我们甚至都怀疑 |
[09:20] | that Perez killed Roger Harrington. | 是不是佩雷斯杀了罗杰·哈林顿了 |
[09:22] | Mouse, you get anything off that phone yet? | 耗子 那手机有发现了吗 |
[09:24] | This thing? No, see, this thing is– is not a phone. | 这个吗 不 这不是手机 |
[09:28] | It’s a paperweight. | 这就是个镇纸 |
[09:30] | Look, how many times do I have to tell you guys? | 我还要和你们说多少次 |
[09:32] | When you bring in an offender, you turn off their phones. | 你们每抓一个嫌疑犯 就要关掉他们手机 |
[09:34] | Somebody was monitoring that thing, all right? | 有人在监控这玩意 知道吗 |
[09:36] | They tracked it back to the district | 他们追踪到了我们警署 |
[09:39] | and then they wiped it remotely. | 然后远程将手机清空了 |
[09:42] | I can get the phone data. No warrant. | 我可以弄到手机数据 不需要搜查证 |
[09:44] | Great, from your source who, by the way, have you heard from? | 从你的线人那儿找 对了 他有回你吗 |
[09:47] | No, he’ll turn up. | 还没 他会出现的 |
[09:50] | Meanwhile, we got police work to do. Come on. | 我们还有警务工作要做 开始吧 |
[09:54] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[09:55] | I know that this guy’s your source, | 我知道这人是你的线人 |
[09:57] | But you don’t have to take this all on by yourself. | 但你不用一人抗下这些事 |
[10:00] | You know, we’re all here to help. | 我们都是来帮忙的 |
[10:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:06] | Miss Harrington, we got to ask. | 哈林顿女士 我们想问 |
[10:08] | Was he in any kind of trouble? | 他有遇到什么麻烦吗 |
[10:10] | Financially? | 经济问题 |
[10:11] | – He drink? – No. | -他喝酒吗 -不 |
[10:12] | – Gamble? – No. | -赌博呢 -不 |
[10:14] | We both work. | 我们都是上班族 |
[10:16] | I’m in sales. | 我是做销售的 |
[10:17] | Barely understand half of what I’m pitching, | 虽然我几乎不明白我卖的都是些什么 |
[10:20] | but I hit my numbers. | 但我总能完成销售额 |
[10:22] | Sales, that’s a– that’s a lot of travel. | 做销售的话 总是东奔西走吧 |
[10:26] | Some, but our marriage was solid. | 有点 但我们感情很好 |
[10:31] | Solid is good. | 那就好 |
[10:33] | I don’t know what they’re going to tell you at Gnomic. | 我不知道诺米克的人会怎么和你们说 |
[10:37] | I’m not even sure what I’m allowed to say, but… | 我都不知道我能不能说 但是 |
[10:41] | Roger lost his way, politically. | 罗杰在政治上迷失了方向 |
[10:46] | He said he thought they were using his work | 他说他觉得自己的工作被利用 |
[10:49] | to wage war against innocents abroad. | 来对海外的无辜人士开战 |
[10:52] | Well, he made encryption devices, not weapons, right? | 他是做加密设备的 不是武器 对吧 |
[10:55] | That’s what I told him, | 我也是这么说的 |
[10:57] | but he said | 但他说 |
[10:59] | he was going to do something about it someday. | 他总有一天会做番大事的 |
[11:03] | What if he did? | 如果他真这么做了呢 |
[11:06] | What if he did and they killed him? | 如果他真的做了 结果他们杀了他呢 |
[11:08] | – They? – The company. | -他们 -公司的人 |
[11:10] | The Pentagon. | 五角大楼的人 |
[11:11] | Pick one. | 随便哪一方 |
[11:15] | I-I know how I sound. | 我知道你们一定觉得我疯了 |
[11:21] | You sound like you just lost your husband. | 你只是个刚失去丈夫的悲痛妻子 |
[11:26] | How long did you work with Roger? | 你跟罗杰共事多久了 |
[11:28] | Six years. | 六年 |
[11:29] | I spent more time with him than my wife. | 我跟他在一起的时间比跟我妻子都多 |
[11:31] | Did you notice any changes in his attitude lately? | 你觉得最近他的态度有什么变化吗 |
[11:34] | Was he ever coming into work late or agitated? | 有没有上班迟到或是脾气暴躁 |
[11:37] | No, nothing like that. | 都没有 |
[11:39] | I’d like to take a look at your workspace. | 我想看看你们工作的地方 |
[11:41] | Uh, sure. It’s over here. | 没问题 就在这里 |
[11:42] | I’m afraid that won’t be possible. | 恐怕你们不能这么做 |
[11:44] | All research past this door is classified. | 这扇门后进行的所有研究都属于机密 |
[11:48] | Miss Goldsmith, I’m no lawyer, | 戈德史密斯小姐 我不是律师 |
[11:50] | but just try to see how this looks from my end. | 但请你站在我们的角度想想 |
[11:53] | One of your engineers gets killed, | 你们的一位工程师遇害身亡 |
[11:54] | and your company brings in legal counsel to talk to us, | 贵公司却派来了法律顾问跟我们周旋 |
[11:57] | and you start locking doors. | 你还处处遮掩 |
[11:59] | My office will furnish any unclassified information you request, | 我们很乐意提供任何你们需要的未涉密信息 |
[12:02] | but this facility is not yours to search. | 但这处设施不容你们随意搜索 |
[12:05] | You probably get this all the time, | 或许这话你已经听腻了 |
[12:07] | but you have a really winning disposition. | 但你的性格真是讨人喜欢 |
[12:09] | – We’re finished here. – Okay. | -我们没什么好谈的了 -好吧 |
[12:11] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会再联络的 |
[12:14] | – That’s great. – Jay. | -太好了 -杰 |
[12:19] | We got to call Voight. | 我们得通知博伊特 |
[12:20] | We got to get a warrant to get in there. | 我们必须得有搜查令才能进去 |
[12:21] | Especially since that lawyer’s the type that’ll read it. | 尤其是那律师一定会认真看的 |
[12:24] | Uh, excuse me. | 等一下 |
[12:24] | Uh, detectives. | 警探们 |
[12:29] | W-what do you know so far? | 你们目前都知道些什么 |
[12:31] | About Roger? | 关于罗杰吗 |
[12:33] | About Gnomic Systems. | 关于诺米克系统 |
[12:36] | We got a problem. | 我们出了个问题 |
[12:37] | Sat phone encryption chips walking off campus. | 有卫星电话加密芯片失窃了 |
[12:41] | – When was this? – Tuesday. | -什么时候的事 -星期二 |
[12:43] | The company’s investiga– | 公司正在调查… |
[12:45] | Look, I wouldn’t have thought about Roger except, | 听着 如果不是罗杰被杀了 |
[12:49] | you know, now, with him getting killed. | 我绝不会怀疑到他头上 |
[12:52] | Who would want these chips? | 什么人会想要这些芯片 |
[12:55] | Bad, bad people. Terrorist cells. | 非常可怕的人 恐怖组织 |
[12:58] | They’d kill for anything that keeps their operation secret. | 他们会不惜一切代价保证组织运行的隐秘性 |
[13:00] | Why not call the police when this happened? | 事情发生时为什么不报警 |
[13:02] | Because these chips go straight to the Pentagon, | 因为这些芯片是直接供给五角大楼的 |
[13:04] | and they don’t want to admit that their gear went missing. | 他们不想承认自己的设备被窃了 |
[13:07] | Kind of, sort of, yeah. | 差不多这样吧 |
[13:09] | H-hang on, wait, can you track these things? | 等等 你能追踪那些芯片吗 |
[13:11] | Look, I– I got to get back. | 听着 我必须得回去了 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:20] | Dominic, tenth time. | 多米尼克 第十次了 |
[13:24] | About that thing. | 关于那件事 |
[13:26] | My friends have some questions for you. | 我朋友有些问题想问你 |
[13:36] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:37] | I almost blasted you. Where the hell have you been? | 我差点一枪崩了你 你到底去哪了 |
[13:39] | You need to drop this case, forget my name, | 你得放手这件案子 忘记我的名字 |
[13:42] | and walk away. | 别再蹚这趟浑水 |
[13:44] | – Walk away from what? – You want to talk? | -蹚什么浑水 -你想谈 |
[13:46] | Drive some place secure. | 那就找个安全点的地方 |
[13:55] | One thing at a time. | 咱们一件件说 |
[13:56] | We can’t drop this case. | 这案子我们不能放手 |
[13:58] | – Your tip put us on to a body. – A body? | -你的线索让我们发现了一具尸体 -尸体 |
[14:00] | A murder, and we didn’t find narcotics. | 这是谋杀案 我们没有找到任何毒品 |
[14:03] | Yeah, no, I know. I screwed up, all right? | 我知道 是我搞砸了 行吗 |
[14:04] | I heard a flagged phone call. | 我监听到一通可疑电话 |
[14:06] | They said they were, quote, moving major weight. | 他们说要”转移重要货物” |
[14:08] | It was put to a known drug runner. | 而且是打给一个运毒贩的 |
[14:09] | That weight was our victim’s body. | 这个重要货物是我们受害人的尸体 |
[14:11] | He was killed for stolen Pentagon gear. | 他因为盗窃五角大楼设备被杀 |
[14:13] | Encryption chips. Whatever the hell those do. | 加密芯片 谁知道是用来干什么的 |
[14:14] | I know– I know all that, | 我知道那些 |
[14:16] | but my problem is that the Department of Defense | 但我的问题是国防部和国安局 |
[14:18] | and the NSA do not want this story getting out. | 不希望这件事情曝光 |
[14:23] | Dominic, you didn’t have approval to bring me this case? | 多米尼克 你告诉我这些信息没有经过上头同意吗 |
[14:26] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[14:27] | I come back from lunch today. | 今天我吃完午饭回去 |
[14:28] | My buddy’s waiting for me in the parking lot. | 我同事在停车场等着我 |
[14:30] | Tells me security is sweeping my office. | 跟我说警卫正在搜查我的办公室 |
[14:32] | They know you came to me? | 他们知道你来找我吗 |
[14:35] | This is my sergeant. | 这是我的警长 |
[14:37] | Dominic, they know? | 多米尼克 他们知道吗 |
[14:39] | They know you came to me? | 知道你来找我吗 |
[14:40] | Yeah, well, it didn’t help | 更要命的是 |
[14:41] | that you went poking around a Pentagon contractor. | 你们还去五角大楼的承包商那打探消息 |
[14:44] | This is bad. | 这下麻烦了 |
[14:45] | NSA thinks I’m some kind of rogue agent. | 国安局一定会以为我是什么叛变特工 |
[14:47] | Like I’ve got an agenda to embarrass the government. | 好像我故意要让政府出丑似的 |
[14:50] | So, do you have an agenda I need to know about? | 所以呢 你有什么动机我们需要知道吗 |
[14:54] | No, I don’t. | 当然没有 |
[14:55] | Look, these guys stole Pentagon encryption chips. | 听着 这些人偷了五角大楼的加密芯片 |
[14:58] | You should just let the Feds go after ’em. | 你们应该让联调局去查这事 |
[15:00] | Believe me, you do not want people like this for enemies. | 相信我 你们不会想与这些人为敌的 |
[15:03] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[15:05] | We’re down the road on a homicide now, bro. | 这已经是一单谋杀案了 兄弟 |
[15:07] | All right, so, all right. What happens for me then? | 好吧 那我现在怎么办 |
[15:09] | You help us solve this thing. | 你帮我们破了这案子 |
[15:10] | Clear your name. It’s the only way out for you. | 洗清嫌疑 这是你唯一的出路 |
[15:13] | Look, the driver you put us onto had a phone. | 听着 你让我们追查的司机有部手机 |
[15:16] | Somebody wiped the data. | 有人抹掉了上面的资料 |
[15:18] | Can you recover it for us? | 你能帮我们恢复吗 |
[15:20] | Look, if you can keep me safe, | 如果你们能保证我的安全 |
[15:21] | I can do things that can honestly scare you. | 我能做到你们想象不到的事 |
[15:33] | Holding jack high and you raise the chief of dicks. | 拿着单牌J大居然还敢加局长的注 |
[15:39] | I mean, where I come from, you got to fake it | 在我们那 想赢大钱 |
[15:40] | ’till you make it, Captain. | 就得会唬人 队长 |
[15:41] | Well, I’m just glad I brought in a ringer | 很高兴我终于找来一个高手 |
[15:43] | who put Pollard in his place. | 能好好教训下波拉德 |
[15:44] | Well, I just got to appreciate you for sitting me down | 我真的很感激你能让我有机会 |
[15:46] | with the caliber of those kind of brothers. | 跟这样的兄弟们认识 |
[15:48] | Yeah, well, it’s every Thursday. | 我们每周四聚会 |
[15:50] | – So, you will now. – Thank you. | -以后你也加入吧 -谢谢 |
[15:54] | – Whenever you’re ready. – Oh, thank you. | -账单在这里 二位自便 -谢谢 |
[15:55] | No, no, no. | 不 我来 |
[15:57] | Look, um, Sean Roman and Kimberly Burgess? | 对了 认识肖恩·罗曼和金伯利·伯吉斯吗 |
[16:02] | She usually just goes by Kim, but yeah. | 认识 但一般我们就喊她金 |
[16:04] | They, um, picked up my son Nathan on a possession beef. | 他们俩抓到我儿子内森非法藏毒 |
[16:08] | He’s an adult now. | 他现在是成年人了 |
[16:09] | 19 going on 11, if you ask his mother, | 当然他妈觉得他还小 |
[16:11] | but he’s a good kid. He’s no kingpin. | 但他是个好孩子 也不是主犯 |
[16:16] | I mean, you could wipe that out in two seconds. | 你销了这记录轻而易举 |
[16:19] | You’d be doing me a favor. | 你这是帮我的忙 |
[16:20] | I’m a man who remembers a man who did me a favor. | 我是知恩图报的人 |
[16:26] | Yeah, I’ll definitely see what I can do. | 好 我看看能做什么 |
[16:29] | I mean, he’s a good kid, right? | 他是个好孩子 对吗 |
[16:31] | I already said he was. Look, finish your pie. | 我已经说了他是 把派吃完吧 |
[16:37] | I’ll see you around. | 我们回头再见 |
[16:43] | Yeah, yeah… | 是… |
[16:44] | Wait, hold on, we can’t kick Olinsky out. | 等等 我们不能赶走奥林斯基 |
[16:47] | I mean, where does Michelle go, then? | 否则米歇尔住哪 |
[16:49] | Look, I love him. I want to be hospitable, | 我喜欢他 想热情好客 |
[16:50] | I do, but also, I like to get laid. | 但我也想嘿咻啊 |
[16:54] | Well, you’re helping out a friend. | 你这是在帮朋友忙 |
[16:55] | That’s a turn-on to me. | 让我很有性致的 |
[16:56] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[16:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[16:58] | Well, in that case, let’s invite his brother in, too. | 既然这样 我们再请他弟弟住过来吧 |
[17:01] | ‘Cause he’s basically hand to mouth. | 反正他也是勉强糊口 |
[17:06] | – Adam. – Yeah. | -亚当 -干嘛 |
[17:08] | You know, we’re helping out, | 忙虽然得帮 |
[17:09] | but what we really need is our own place. | 但我们也需要自己的住处 |
[17:15] | Yeah, absolutely. Yeah. | 当然 没错 |
[17:17] | We’ll get Olinsky on his feet, and we’ll find our own place. | 我们帮奥林斯基缓过来 就找新地方 |
[17:20] | That’s a good– that’s a good idea. | 这想法不错 |
[17:21] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[17:23] | – Yeah. – It’s not an idea. | -干嘛 -这不是想法 |
[17:25] | It’s a demand. | 这是命令 |
[17:26] | A loving but very specific demand. | 温柔又具体的命令 |
[17:29] | – That’s what I thought. – Good. | -我明白 -很好 |
[17:34] | Gonna change. | 我换衣服了 |
[17:37] | I don’t know what this means. | 我不明白这什么意思 |
[17:39] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不明白 |
[17:42] | No, no. | 别理他 |
[17:43] | That’s his “I want a favor” yo. | 他这声音是要你帮忙 |
[17:46] | Well, yeah, uh– | 是的… |
[17:53] | the kid you picked up yesterday, Nathan Whitaker. | 你们昨天抓的那小子 内森·惠特克 |
[17:56] | You know who his father is? | 你们知道他爸是谁吗 |
[17:58] | – Did not investigate that one. – James Whitaker. | -还没调查 -詹姆斯·惠特克 |
[18:01] | He’s a captain, and, you know, he’s not really a bad kid. | 是个队长 他不是坏孩子 |
[18:04] | I mean, he hung out with the wrong dudes. | 只是交错了朋友 |
[18:06] | Made a mistake. He’s no kingpin. | 犯了个错 他不是主犯 |
[18:09] | So you think we can look the other way? | 你们觉得能行个方便吗 |
[18:12] | – So his dad leaned on you? – Yeah. | -他爸找到了你吗 -是的 |
[18:14] | So hard that there’s an imprint in my skull. | 老头子没留什么余地 |
[18:17] | So you’d be doing me a solid. Thanks. | 我欠你们个情 谢谢了 |
[18:23] | Let me consult with my partner. | 先让我问问我搭档 |
[18:24] | I mean, are we cool with this, or… | 你同意吗 还是… |
[18:26] | Yeah, I mean, I get it. | 是 我明白 |
[18:27] | You know, back in the day, I– never mind. | 以前我也… 行了 |
[18:30] | Point is someone greased the wheels. | 重点是我们行个方便 |
[18:32] | Everybody won. | 大家都没坏处 |
[18:33] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[18:35] | That’s my girl. | 好姑娘 |
[18:36] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[18:39] | Everybody, this is Dominic Grillo. | 各位 这是多米尼克·格瑞洛 |
[18:42] | He’s, uh– | 他是… |
[18:43] | I’m the reason you guys are all here. | 我是喊你们来的人 |
[18:45] | So I couldn’t sleep last night | 我昨晚睡不着 |
[18:46] | so I ran a MemEx search on the flagged phone. | 就对标记电话做了一下MemEx调查 |
[18:49] | Dominic, MemEx? What’s MemEx? | 多米尼克 介绍一下那是什么 |
[18:51] | It’s a visual search tool developed by DARPA. | 是国防研究计划局开发的一种视图搜索工具 |
[18:54] | It displays links within criminal enterprises. | 能展现犯罪组织间的联系 |
[18:56] | I’ve never actually seen it. | 我从没亲眼见过 |
[18:58] | Yeah, well, here it is. | 这就是 |
[19:00] | In this case, the links are between cell phones. | 这件案子里 联系是手机 |
[19:03] | We got about 12 cell phones in this cluster. | 这个犯罪束里有大约12台手机 |
[19:05] | Most of ’em are burners. | 大部分是一次性手机 |
[19:06] | No name. We don’t know who they are, | 没有名字 不知道机主 |
[19:08] | but the Nexus is Nora Harrington. | 但会聚点是诺拉·哈林顿 |
[19:11] | Every one of these phones called her at least once. | 每一部手机都联系了她至少一次 |
[19:14] | Nora Harrington. Victim’s wife. | 诺拉·哈林顿 受害者的妻子 |
[19:17] | So she set the whole thing up? | 这都是她策划的吗 |
[19:19] | Meaning she’s got the stolen chips. | 说明被盗芯片也在她手上 |
[19:21] | She works in sales. She’s gonna sell them. | 她搞销售 她要卖掉芯片 |
[19:23] | Her husband had access to that gear. | 她丈夫能接触到设备 |
[19:26] | So she used him as her inside man. | 所以她用他当内线 |
[19:27] | Yeah, but how does a woman looks like that, | 对 但那样的女人 |
[19:30] | runs in her circles, | 在自己圈子里 |
[19:31] | end up in bed with a career drug runner? | 怎么会跟职业毒贩有关系 |
[19:33] | And more important, who’s she selling to? | 更重要的是 她要卖给谁 |
[19:36] | Well, likely buyers are terrorists. | 买家有可能是恐怖分子 |
[19:38] | Local guys with connections overseas. | 有海外关系的本地人 |
[19:40] | All right, so I’m gonna state the obvious. | 那我就直说了 |
[19:43] | We’re trying to solve a homicide by looking for computer parts. | 我们要靠找电脑部件破这杀人案吗 |
[19:46] | Yeah, well, we got no weapon, | 对 我们没有凶器 |
[19:48] | no homicide scene. | 没有杀人现场 |
[19:50] | We’re gonna solve this, we got to find those chips | 要想破这案子 就得在芯片消失前 |
[19:52] | before they disappear. | 找回它们 |
[20:09] | You’re up. | 该你们上了 |
[20:10] | Listen, I jammed the cell signal on her alarm, | 我干扰了她家报警器的信号 |
[20:12] | but she’s got a backup in the pantry. | 但她储藏室里还有个备用的 |
[20:15] | We see anything, you get the hell out of there, Mouse. | 我们发现情况 你们就赶快出来 耗子 |
[20:17] | I mean, right away. | 立刻就出来 |
[20:19] | Let’s do this. | 行动吧 |
[21:41] | Target’s coming back, guys. You got to move. | 目标回来了 各位 快撤 |
[21:43] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 |
[21:43] | Come on, Olinsky’s done this a thousand times. | 快啊 奥林斯基是老手了 |
[21:46] | He’s got this. | 他行的 |
[22:06] | Well, that was close. | 真险 |
[22:07] | We only got four of the five cameras in. | 五个摄像头我们只装上四个 |
[22:10] | Well, it’s better than nothing. | 总比没有强 |
[22:24] | – The worst part was… – The smell. | -最糟的是… -牢房的臭味 |
[22:26] | First thing, I’m gonna take a whole bunch of showers. | 我回家得先好好洗个澡 |
[22:29] | It was straight up nasty. | 太恶心了 |
[22:31] | Well, just don’t get sent back. | 记住别再被抓回来了 |
[22:33] | Listen, I don’t care how much juice you got downtown. | 听着 我不管你多喜欢在市里混 |
[22:36] | I can’t swing this twice. | 这种事我可不能干第二次 |
[22:38] | Yeah, I messed up. | 明白 我搞砸了 |
[22:39] | I know it, | 我知道 |
[22:41] | and I appreciate everything that you’ve done for me. | 我很感激你为我做的一切 |
[22:43] | Ain’t nothing, bro. You thank your dad. | 不算什么 兄弟 你应该谢你爸 |
[22:46] | I’m just a homie helping out. | 我只是帮朋友个忙 |
[22:48] | Now you might wanna–I mean, you got some stuff in your hair. | 你或许应该 你头发上有点东西 |
[22:51] | – Cigar? – No, I don’t think so. | -雪茄烟灰吗 -我觉得不是 |
[22:59] | Look at her. Like nothing happened. | 看看她 就好像什么都没发生一样 |
[23:02] | What were you expecting, | 你以为她会是什么样 |
[23:02] | crocodile tears? | 在那里虚情假意流眼泪吗 |
[23:04] | She thinks no one’s watching. | 她以为没人在看呢 |
[23:06] | A fully committed murderer would stay in character. | 一个真正投入的杀手应该时时维持角色 |
[23:08] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我想说的仅此而已 |
[23:10] | I’m gonna sleep with one eye open. | 我以后睡觉可得小心了 |
[23:18] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[23:20] | I didn’t get his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[23:37] | So much for getting anything on tape. | 还想要一切都录下来呢 |
[23:39] | No, we’re getting plenty. | 不 我们掌握的已经足够多了 |
[23:41] | Hey, Mouse, you seeing this? | 耗子 你看到这个了吗 |
[23:42] | Run facial recognition. | 进行面部识别 |
[23:44] | We got to know who this guy is. | 我们得知道这人是谁 |
[23:45] | Yeah, copy that. | 好 收到 |
[23:48] | They went right for the stereo. | 他们直接就去开音响了 |
[23:49] | You think she made us? | 你觉得她知道我们在监视吗 |
[23:50] | I think she’s more nervous than she’s letting on. | 我觉得她比她表现出来的要紧张得多 |
[24:03] | – Burgess? – Sergeant. | -伯吉斯 -警长 |
[24:15] | Oh, I put too much of this on. | 我挤得太多了 |
[24:24] | It’s got almond oil. | 里面有杏仁油 |
[24:28] | I feel like we just made out. | 我感觉就好像我们刚刚亲热过 |
[24:29] | I don– | 我没有… |
[24:32] | Like I should make you a mix tape. | 就好像我该送你张自制唱片表示感谢 |
[24:35] | Oh, no need. | 不用的 |
[24:38] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[24:45] | what are you doing on my equipment? | 你用我的电脑干什么呢 |
[24:46] | I’m running a criminal facial recognition program. | 我在运行一个面部识别程序 |
[24:49] | Okay, on who? | 好吧 识别谁 |
[24:50] | Um, I didn’t find anybody. | 我没查到 |
[24:53] | What, on this guy? | 识别这个人吗 |
[24:58] | Uh, yeah, what are you running on that? | 你是在什么上搜到的 |
[24:59] | Yeah, it’s a corporate database. | 这是个公司数据库 |
[25:01] | See, I called Gnomic Systems, | 我给诺米克系统打了电话 |
[25:02] | and they gave me access because I work for the police. | 因为我为警方工作 他们就给了我权限 |
[25:04] | ‘Cause sometimes you just got to ask. | 有时候你只需要开口问 |
[25:07] | Gentleman, meet Aaron Franceur. | 先生们 来认识一下亚伦·弗兰科尔 |
[25:10] | – Guy that showed at the house. – Yeah, the one and only. | -去她家的那个人 -是的 就是他 |
[25:12] | He’s naval academy, et cetera, et cetera. | 海军学院 等等 等等 |
[25:14] | The interesting part is that he’s the head of security | 有趣的是他是诺米克系统的 |
[25:17] | at Gnomic Systems. | 安保主管 |
[25:21] | You’re on speaker. | 我开免提了 |
[25:22] | Man inside’s coming out. | 里面的那个人出来了 |
[25:24] | Should we follow? | 要我们跟着他吗 |
[25:25] | Negative. Stand fast. | 不用 留在原地 |
[25:27] | We need someone sitting on Nora’s house. | 我们需要有人一直守着诺拉家 |
[25:30] | If he’s wrapped up in this, | 如果他参与了这件事 |
[25:31] | he could be holding the encryption chips | 有可能是他留着那些加密芯片 |
[25:33] | to sell himself. | 想要自己卖掉 |
[25:35] | Could be he’s our killer. | 很可能他就是我们的凶手 |
[25:36] | Expedite a search warrant for his home and his office. | 加急申请一张搜查他家和办公室的搜查令 |
[25:40] | Get Olinsky the address. | 把地址发给奥林斯基 |
[25:49] | How’s Callie holding up? | 卡莉怎么样了 |
[25:52] | I haven’t talked to her since Andrew’s wake. | 安德鲁的守丧礼后我还没跟她说过话 |
[25:55] | A wake for a seven-year-old kid, I mean… | 给一个七岁的孩子举办守丧礼… |
[25:58] | Yeah, it was nice. Big family. | 是啊 仪式很美 家人很多 |
[26:03] | Then the kid’s dad shows up half in the bag. | 然后孩子的爸爸醉醺醺地去了 |
[26:06] | When he gets there he goes right for the Whiskey. | 一进门就直奔威士忌去了 |
[26:08] | Callie couldn’t pull the bottle. | 卡莉都抢不下酒瓶 |
[26:11] | I talked sense into him. | 是我把他劝住了 |
[26:14] | 2113 respond to 1301 South Fairfax. | 2113号请前往南费尔法克斯街1301号 |
[26:17] | CFD ambulance 41 is requesting the police. | 消防队41号救护车请求警察支援 |
[26:20] | Multiple narcotic overdoses. | 多人吸毒过量 |
[26:22] | 2113 squad, we’re en route. | 这里是2113号 我们马上就到 |
[26:24] | Copy that, 2113. | 收到 2113 |
[26:36] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:38] | I found these in her bag. | 我在她包里找到这些 |
[26:41] | It’s not a brand I’m familiar with. | 我不熟悉这个标志 |
[26:44] | Club drugs. | 俱乐部毒品 |
[26:45] | – Hey, where’d you get these? – Some guy. | -你从哪弄到的 -从一个家伙那里买的 |
[26:48] | He said– he said his name was Base. | 他说…他说他叫贝斯 |
[26:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:54] | Hey, Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[26:55] | Hey! Stop! | 站住 |
[27:10] | Clear. | 安全 |
[27:16] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[27:17] | Turn around–turn around! | 转身 转身 |
[27:20] | Against the wall! | 面对墙站好 |
[27:23] | Put your hands up! Put ’em up! | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[27:28] | What’s up, Base? | 你好啊 贝斯 |
[27:38] | Aaron Franceur, | 亚伦·弗兰科尔 |
[27:40] | we’re here to search your office and then your home. | 我们来搜查你的办公室 然后会搜查你家 |
[27:44] | For what? | 搜查什么 |
[27:44] | Stolen company property. | 失窃公司财产 |
[27:48] | You got yourself turned around like you wouldn’t believe. | 你们错得简直不能更离谱了 |
[27:51] | Yeah, well, we’ll see. | 是吗 我们走着瞧 |
[27:58] | You run security at Gnomic Systems. | 你在诺米克系统公司负责安保 |
[28:00] | For six years now, yeah. | 已经六年了 是的 |
[28:02] | What were you doing at Nora Harrington’s house? | 你去诺拉·哈林顿家干什么 |
[28:04] | Her husband’s dead. I was consoling her. | 她丈夫刚刚去世 我去安慰她 |
[28:07] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[28:09] | You see our problem? | 知道问题在哪吗 |
[28:10] | We know she’s nervous. | 我们知道她很紧张 |
[28:12] | She’s got to sell those chips soon, and then you show up. | 她得赶快卖掉那些芯片 然后你就出现了 |
[28:15] | You think I’m involved? | 你们觉得我和这有关吗 |
[28:18] | You kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[28:25] | I went to ask her some questions. | 我去问她些问题 |
[28:28] | See what she knows about her husband stealing from the company. | 看她对她丈夫从公司偷的东西 有什么了解 |
[28:32] | So what did she say? | 那她说了什么 |
[28:41] | Talking to one of my employees without me? | 没有我在场就和我们公司的雇员谈话吗 |
[28:43] | You know, he came on his own violation. | 你得知道 他是自己犯错来的 |
[28:45] | I mean, volition. | 我是说自愿来的 |
[28:46] | Very cute, detective. | 非常幽默 警探 |
[28:48] | Don’t be cliché. Be the nice lawyer. | 别那么死板 做个和气的律师 |
[28:51] | They just sat down. | 他们只是坐坐而已 |
[28:55] | How about the stuff you’re not telling me? | 说点我们不知道的怎么样 |
[28:57] | Dana Goldsmith, lawyer for Gnomic Systems. | 达纳·戈德史密斯 诺米克系统的律师 |
[29:00] | Chief legal counsel. | 是首席法律顾问 |
[29:01] | What the hell’s going on? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[29:03] | Your guy here is stepping all over my murder investigation. | 他涉嫌与我们在调查的谋杀案有关 |
[29:06] | Unlawfully? | 这不合法吧 |
[29:08] | As in, are you charging him? | 你们准备指控他吗 |
[29:09] | Bcause otherwise I’m walking out with him, | 如没我就要带走他 |
[29:11] | And any other questions you have go through me. | 而且你们想问任何问题都必须通过我 |
[29:26] | No, no, no. Why’s she going upstairs? | 别 别 她为什么上楼去 |
[29:28] | We didn’t get to place the cameras upstairs. | 楼上我们没有装监控 |
[29:30] | I don’t know. What do people do upstairs? | 我不知道 人上楼一般做什么 |
[29:33] | All right, I’m sick of waiting. | 好吧 我等得不耐烦了 |
[29:34] | Time to bring Nora Harrington in. | 把诺拉·哈林顿带来问话 |
[29:39] | What do you want to do? You want to go? | 你想怎么办 你要去吗 |
[29:40] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[29:41] | Sarge, hold on. We got to go in on foot. | 警长 稍等 我们步行过去 |
[29:48] | Hey, hey, hey, what’s going on? | 喂 这是怎么了 |
[29:50] | We got to get into this house. | 我们要进这所房子 |
[29:51] | No, we got a gas leak in there. | 不行 我们收到煤气泄漏报警 |
[29:53] | Really? You got a gas leak? | 真的吗 煤气泄漏报警 |
[29:55] | Look, man, we really got to get into this house, now. | 兄弟 我们现在真的必须进去 |
[29:56] | You’re not gonna get in that house until it’s cleared. | 泄漏处理完之前你们不能进入 |
[29:58] | Period. End of story. | 行了 别再说了 |
[30:10] | Oh, man, she’s playing us. | 伙计 她耍了我们 |
[30:12] | – We’re made. – Yep. | -我们中招了 -是的 |
[30:17] | So, basically, how’d we end up here? | 所以 这里我们怎么收场 |
[30:19] | I told the kid to watch his step. | 我告诉他要小心了 |
[30:21] | – He didn’t listen. – I’m not his PO, | -他没听进去 -我不是他的假释官 |
[30:24] | and we know who his dad is. | 我们也知道他爸爸是谁 |
[30:25] | So let’s just think about this for a minute. | 所以我们还是三思而后行 |
[30:28] | I already thought about it. This kid lied to us. | 我已经考虑过了 这个孩子对我们撒谎 |
[30:30] | He lied to all of us. | 他欺骗了我们所有人 |
[30:31] | He’s got to go. | 必须带走 |
[30:35] | Kim? | 金 你的意思呢 |
[30:37] | Kevin, somebody’s got to do the right thing here. | 凯文 这里必须有人做正确的事 |
[30:41] | We called you out of courtesy. | 我们是出于礼貌给你打电话 |
[30:43] | Now, whose name goes down in the report? | 接下来谁去写报告 |
[30:48] | Mine. | 我去 |
[30:50] | Mine. It’s my problem. | 我做 这是我的问题 |
[30:53] | For the record, you’re getting worked. | 说明一下 你必须解决这个问题 |
[30:56] | What the hell you trying to say, Roman? | 你到底想说什么 罗曼 |
[30:57] | Kevin, take yes for an answer and go. | 凯文 就当我们同意了 快走吧 |
[31:03] | Nathan, come on, man. | 内森 走吧 |
[31:07] | Let’s walk. | 我们走 |
[31:16] | So where we at? | 现在进展如何 |
[31:19] | Well, an investigative alert is out on Nora Harrington. | 我们发布了诺拉·哈林顿的调查令 |
[31:21] | She can’t get on a train. | 她不能乘火车 |
[31:23] | She can’t go near an airport, and her car is in the garage. | 也不能去机场 她的车还在车库里 |
[31:26] | She’s still here. Trying to make a deal. | 她还在城里 想继续交易 |
[31:28] | Question is, where? | 问题是 在哪里 |
[31:30] | Yeah, who knows. | 确实 谁知道呢 |
[31:31] | I mean, she could be anywhere, right? | 我的意思她可以躲在任何地方 对吧 |
[31:33] | You know, the truth is, the longer I stick around here | 事实是我在这跟你们待的时间越长 |
[31:36] | with you guys, the worse I look. | 我的境况就更糟糕 |
[31:37] | The more guilty I look. | 我看起来就更像有罪 |
[31:38] | That’s it, I am turning myself in. | 我受够了 我要去自首 |
[31:43] | Hey, put the phone down. | 放下电话 |
[31:49] | Just take a beat. We’re close. | 再等等 我们快解决了 |
[31:52] | Yeah, you are close. | 是啊 你们是快解决了 |
[31:53] | To what you care about– your case. | 不过解决的是你们在意的自己的案子 |
[31:55] | You turn yourself in now, and they own you, | 如果你现在自首 他们会控制你 |
[31:57] | and they tell your story. | 然后会按他们的意思嫁祸你 |
[31:59] | We’re your only way out. | 我们是你唯一的出路 |
[32:01] | That’s a great speech. I mean, really, | 说词很棒 我的意思是 真的 |
[32:02] | I can tell you’ve rehearsed it a lot–it’s great. | 我想你一定练得很熟 说得很溜 |
[32:04] | No wonder you’ve got so many informants coming | 难怪总是有那么多线人进出这里 |
[32:05] | – in and out of here all the time. – Take a seat. | -找你合作 -坐下 |
[32:06] | – I’m not doing it, Antonio. – Sit down. | -我不会这么做 安东尼奥 -坐下 |
[32:08] | I’m done! You’re not gonna get– | 我不干了 你别想… |
[32:08] | hey, guys, guys, guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 |
[32:12] | Memex. | 麦麦克斯 |
[32:14] | Memex search | 麦麦克斯可以搜索 |
[32:16] | all phones related to Nora Harrington. | 诺拉·哈林顿所有电话记录 |
[32:19] | But you geotag ’em going back six months. | 但是你可以追踪6个月前的记录 |
[32:23] | That’s actually pretty smart. | 这招相当聪明 |
[32:25] | She knows we’re looking for her now | 她知道我们现在在调查她 |
[32:27] | But she doesn’t know I can track her going back six months. | 但她不知道我可以查她6个月前的记录 |
[32:32] | Okay, these larger circles | 这些大的圆圈 |
[32:33] | represent where the phones have been used most frequently. | 表示手机使用最频繁的区域 |
[32:36] | There. What’s that? | 这 这是什么 |
[32:38] | Stay-safe longterm storage. | 安全长期存储仓库 |
[32:39] | Unit 8239. | 8239号仓 |
[32:42] | All right, this phone was there four times including… | 有四次手机使用记录在那出现 包括… |
[32:44] | Uh, what was the victim’s time of death? | 受害者死亡时间是几点 |
[32:45] | – 1:30 a.m. – 1:30 a.m. | -下午1点半 -下午1点半 |
[32:47] | One hour after. | 是手机使用一小时后 |
[32:49] | All right, find out who’s renting that unit. | 好的 找出谁租用的仓库 |
[32:52] | Get everyone. We roll out now. | 把大家都叫上 我们立刻赶过去 |
[33:20] | All right, we’re too late. Any activity outside? | 我们来晚了 外面有情况吗 |
[33:24] | No one coming or going. | 没有人进出 |
[33:35] | Go, we’ll clear this floor. | 你去那边 我们搜索整座楼 |
[33:48] | – Ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[33:51] | Clear. | 安全 |
[34:19] | – Don’t move! – Put your hands on your head. | -不许动 -把手放头上 |
[34:20] | Now! Get down on the ground! | 马上 跪到地上 |
[34:24] | We’ve done nothing wrong. | 我们没做坏事 |
[34:26] | We’ve got two in custody with the gear. | 抓到两个携带东西的嫌犯 |
[34:28] | No sign of Nora Harrington. | 没有发现诺拉·哈林顿 |
[34:39] | Anything? | 有收获吗 |
[34:47] | Al, Atwater, and Ruzek, | 埃尔文 阿特沃特 鲁塞克 |
[34:49] | get in that alley. | 在巷子里 |
[34:50] | Target’s coming to you. | 目标正向你们驶去 |
[34:59] | I’m right behind him. | 我在后面跟着 |
[35:16] | What’re you gonna do? | 你想干什么 |
[35:26] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[35:27] | Put ’em up! | 举起手 |
[35:31] | Aaron Franceur. | 亚伦·弗兰科尔 |
[35:33] | Don’t you move. | 别动 |
[35:37] | Put your hands on the car. | 手放车上 |
[35:38] | Oh, we got a bag. | 我们发现一个袋子 |
[35:51] | What’s that look like? | 这估计有多少 |
[35:52] | About $2 million there, Kev? | 有200万美元吗 凯文 |
[35:54] | About $2 million, give or take. | 大约200万美元左右吧 |
[35:56] | We’ll count it for you. | 我们帮你数吧 |
[36:00] | So, you and Nora Harrington. | 所以 是你和诺拉·哈林顿 |
[36:03] | We met at work. | 我们是同事 |
[36:05] | We both spent time overseas. | 我们一起在海外待过 |
[36:07] | We had more in common than her and her husband. | 我们俩比她和她丈夫的共同点更多 |
[36:10] | She convinced him to liberate the gear from the lab. | 是她说服他丈夫从实验室偷设备的 |
[36:13] | And you plan was always, what? | 那你的计划呢 是什么 |
[36:14] | Clip the husband? Just disappear? | 干掉她丈夫 然后消失吗 |
[36:17] | No, Roger showed to give me the chips. | 不 罗杰出现给我芯片 |
[36:20] | He tried to get tough. | 他想动粗 |
[36:22] | Said he knew about me and Nora. | 说他知道了我和诺拉的事 |
[36:23] | Said he didn’t need us. | 说他不需要我们了 |
[36:24] | So I– | 所以我就… |
[36:28] | I did what you know I did. | 我做的事你们都知道了 |
[36:30] | But now you got to move a body and show up at work. | 但是你还需要移动尸体 人去上班 |
[36:33] | So you call Ignacio Perez. | 所以你就找了伊格纳西奥·佩雷斯 |
[36:36] | My brother owns buildings on the west side. | 我大哥在西边有很多建筑 |
[36:38] | Perez collected rent. | 佩雷斯是负责收租的 |
[36:40] | Didn’t mind getting his hands dirty. | 他从不介意把手弄脏 |
[36:42] | Well, you shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该找他的 |
[36:45] | ‘Cause Perez’s phone was on a list. | 佩雷斯的号码在名单上 |
[36:48] | If you’d just called your mommy, | 如果你找了你妈 |
[36:50] | you and me never would have met. | 你我二人就没机会见面了 |
[36:52] | Me and Nora. | 我和诺拉 |
[36:53] | Two days ago we were– | 两天前我们… |
[36:56] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:58] | We weren’t this. | 我们不是这样的 |
[37:02] | You know where Nora’s at now? | 你知道诺拉现在在哪里吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah, she’s waiting on me. | 知道 她在等我 |
[37:43] | Ooh, little late. | 有点晚了 |
[37:45] | Your boy really wanted to talk. | 你男人真的很想开口 |
[37:46] | Couldn’t shut him up. | 简直无法让他停下来 |
[37:48] | Uh, it’s this way. I’ll show you back. | 是这边 我带你去后面 |
[37:49] | I know the way. One moment. | 我知道路 稍等一下 |
[38:03] | – What is that? – Nothing. | -那是什么 -没什么 |
[38:07] | Phone number. I’ll kill her. | 电话号码 我要杀了她 |
[38:22] | You didn’t see anything. | 你什么都没看到 |
[38:28] | I have to say, I’m impressed. | 不得不说 刮目相看啊 |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 过奖 |
[38:30] | The Department of Justice cannot compel me | 司法部都无法强迫我 |
[38:32] | to express that, but I am. | 这么说 但我现在说了 |
[38:34] | Who were they? The two guys we caught. | 他们是谁 我们抓的那两个人 |
[38:37] | Naturalized citizens with ties to a terror network in Iraq. | 跟伊拉克一个恐怖组织网有关系的入籍公民 |
[38:40] | You disrupted a very real effort for their people to do violence. | 你们阻止了一项精心策划的暴力行动 |
[38:43] | They’d gone dark, fallen off our watch list, | 他们会转入地下 淡出我们的视线 |
[38:45] | until you found them. | 直到你找到他们 |
[38:46] | Yeah, well, none of this would have happened | 这一切都是这位 |
[38:47] | if it weren’t for Dominic Grillo, over there. | 多米尼克·格瑞洛的功劳 |
[38:50] | And I made certain assurances to Mr. Grillo | 我也向格瑞洛先生保证过 |
[38:52] | in exchange for his cooperation. | 只要配合 确保他无事 |
[38:55] | He had no authorization to furnish that data. | 他无权提供那些数据 |
[38:58] | He’s lucky we don’t charge him with treason. | 我们不以叛国罪起诉他就算他走运了 |
[39:00] | We will need those encryption chips | 我们要先看到那些加密芯片 |
[39:02] | before anything’s agreed to. | 然后才会同意条件 |
[39:03] | No, those are evidence. | 不 那是证物 |
[39:06] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[39:12] | What do you get out of all this? | 这一切你有什么好处 |
[39:14] | Me? I get a murder. | 我吗 我抓到一个谋杀犯 |
[39:23] | I’ll smooth things over with Mr. Grillo’s superiors. | 我会跟格瑞洛先生的上级说好 |
[39:27] | But I need those chips. | 但我要那些芯片 |
[39:30] | All right. No problem, then. | 好 那就可以交给你了 |
[39:36] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[39:38] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[39:45] | So we’re good? I can go home? | 没事了吧 我可以回家了吗 |
[39:46] | Please–I say this with love–go home. | 请…我是好意…回家吧 |
[39:53] | Never doubted you guys. Remember that. | 从没怀疑过你们的能力 记住 |
[39:56] | Dominic, go home. | 多米尼克 快回家吧 |
[40:00] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[40:02] | Kevin’s about to do something really risky. | 凯文要做非常冒险的事 |
[40:04] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[40:05] | To get in good with some captain? | 就为了跟几个队长交好 |
[40:07] | My uncle, epic guy. | 我叔叔 是个厉害人物 |
[40:09] | Not an honest bone in his body. | 他那个人没一句实话 |
[40:11] | But he taught me, and he taught me good. | 但是他教育的我 而且教育得很好 |
[40:13] | This city runs on a handshake and a wink. | 这个城市是靠一次握手一个眨眼运转的 |
[40:16] | If Atwater’s banking a favor, good for him. | 如果阿特沃特在积累人脉 那是好事啊 |
[40:21] | – Oh, hey, Mouch. – Yeah? | -穆奇 -什么事 |
[40:23] | Um, what’s it been, like, | 这都多久了 |
[40:26] | 6 1/2 weeks since I saw you, I think? | 我都六周半没见过你了吧 |
[40:30] | 6 1/2? | 六周半 |
[40:33] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[40:34] | 6 1/2, yeah. | 六周半 |
[40:37] | Well, hon, why don’t we just keep this party rolling. | 亲爱的 我们继续去嗨吧 |
[40:40] | Burgess, whatever. | 伯吉斯 你玩儿着 |
[40:45] | – 6 1/2, huh? – Yeah, it’s Platt’s ring size. | -六周半 -是普拉特的戒指尺寸 |
[40:47] | I’m kind of a genius. | 我真是天才 |
[40:51] | Hey, uh, one second. | 稍等我一下 |
[40:55] | Hey, Callie. | 卡莉 |
[40:57] | You, uh, you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[40:58] | Yeah, yeah. Um, it’s Ritchie. | 还好 是里奇 |
[41:00] | He came by, um… | 他来… |
[41:05] | Can we go for a walk on lakeshore or something? | 我们能去湖岸那边散散步什么的吗 |
[41:07] | I just feel like I need to hear the water. | 我需要听听水声 |
[41:11] | – Uh, sure. – Yeah? | -没问题 -好吗 |
[41:13] | – Yeah, one sec. – Okay. | -稍等我一下 -好 |
[41:15] | Hey, uh-I got to take off. | 我得先走了 |
[41:18] | Roman, you do remember that’s a woman in mourning | 罗曼 你知道那个女人在服丧期 |
[41:21] | with a psychotic ex-husband. | 身边还有个精神病前夫吧 |
[41:23] | I got it. It’s under control. | 我知道 没事的 |
[41:26] | – Is it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[41:30] | – I’ll see you later. – Bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[41:36] | Hey, doc. | 医生 |
[41:40] | That woman just left with my partner. | 刚才那个女人把我搭档叫走了 |
[41:42] | Gal who left with Roman? | 跟罗曼一起走的那个吗 |
[41:44] | Yeah. I mean, did she seem stable to you? | 是 你觉得她精神正常吗 |
[41:48] | “Stable”? Who’s stable? | 正常 有谁是正常的吗 |
[41:55] | Yeah, right. | 也是 没错 |