时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Deputy Crowley. | 克罗利副局长 |
[00:02] | Chicago PD, put your hands up! | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[00:04] | Been reviewing your team over the past six months. | 我浏览了你们队伍过去六个月的行动 |
[00:06] | You certainly have an aggressive unit. | 你们可真是厉害啊 |
[00:08] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[00:09] | There’s a young girl, and she’s my daughter. | 有个小姑娘 是我的女儿 |
[00:11] | If you have any hope of keeping us together, | 如果你真想回到我们身边一起生活 |
[00:13] | you better get a paternity test. | 最好做亲子鉴定 |
[00:14] | The results are in. | 结果出来了 |
[00:18] | The other night was a one-time deal. | 那晚只此一次 |
[00:20] | Everybody knows. | 大家也都知道 |
[00:21] | So why are we still trying to hide it? | 所以为什么我们要遮遮掩掩 |
[00:24] | We should get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[00:30] | And, you know, really don’t know what he thinks of me. | 我真不知道他是怎么看我的 |
[00:33] | I mean…I got bumped up a year ago. | 我一年前升职了 |
[00:35] | I still don’t know where I’m at. | 但还是不清楚情况 |
[00:37] | I mean, you know Voight little better than me. | 你比我更了解博伊特 |
[00:40] | You think he thinks I’m good police? | 你觉得他认为我是个好警察吗 |
[00:42] | I think Voight thinks everyone’s got room for improvement. | 我觉得博伊特认为每个人都有提升的空间 |
[00:45] | – You know what I’m saying? – Yeah, I feel you. | -你知道我的意思吗 -明白 |
[00:50] | Is that James Whitaker? | 那是詹姆斯·惠特克吗 |
[00:52] | Oh, he’s the captain of the 31st, right? | 31局的队长 对吧 |
[00:54] | Like the black pope of Chicago. | 简直就像芝加哥的黑衣教皇 |
[00:56] | Does a big card game. | 手腕了得 |
[00:57] | All the powerful brothers in the city are there. | 市里有权有势的人都在他那儿 |
[00:59] | If you’re in that game, you made it. | 进入他的圈子你就赢了 |
[01:03] | You know, the way you’ve got to handle Voight is you– | 要搞定博伊特这个人吧… |
[01:05] | Oh, hold on. | 等等 |
[01:09] | Good talk. | 聊得很愉快 |
[01:14] | Captain Whitaker? | 惠特克队长 |
[01:16] | Kevin Atwater out of intelligence. | 凯文·阿特沃特 情报组的 |
[01:18] | Just wanted to come over here and introduce myself. | 只是过来介绍一下我自己 |
[01:21] | Atwater. | 阿特沃特 |
[01:23] | Yes, sir. See, um, | 是的 长官 还有 |
[01:25] | I’m a little new. | 我算是个新人 |
[01:26] | You know, still kinda settling in my bones. | 还在适应中 |
[01:28] | But, you know, 20 years ago, you were where I am, | 您二十年前也处在我这样的位置 |
[01:31] | and 20 years down the road, you know, | 再过二十年 |
[01:34] | I’m hoping that I can be where you are. | 我希望能成为像您这样的人 |
[01:36] | And, you know, being a brother… | 您知道的 同是黑人兄弟… |
[01:39] | Officer Atwater, | 阿特沃特警官 |
[01:41] | You just made two mistakes. | 你犯了两个错误 |
[01:43] | First, our shared skin color is irrelevant to me. | 第一 我不在乎我们的肤色是否相同 |
[01:48] | Good police is good police. | 警察好坏与肤色无关 |
[01:51] | And secondly, I get one half hour of peace each day, | 第二 我每天只有半小时的自由时间 |
[01:54] | by myself, which is my breakfast, | 也就是早饭时间 |
[01:58] | and you have disturbed that. | 而你打扰到我了 |
[02:03] | Yeah, so I should probably just– | 所以我最好… |
[02:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:17] | Actually, no, I didn’t realize he was missing | 不 我不知道他失踪了 |
[02:20] | until this morning. That’s not like Colin. | 直到今早 这不像科林会做出的事情 |
[02:21] | He’s very responsible. | 他是个负责任的孩子 |
[02:23] | – How old is your son? – 15. | -他多大 -15岁 |
[02:24] | – You called his school? – I called everybody. | -你给学校打过电话了吗 -能打的都打了 |
[02:26] | I called his cell phone a million times. | 给他手机打了无数次 |
[02:29] | Has he ever run away before? | 他之前离家出走过吗 |
[02:30] | – Never. – Okay. | -没有 -好的 |
[02:32] | We can get the ball rolling on a missing person’s report, | 我们会放出寻人启事 |
[02:34] | but I’ll need a recent photo. | 但我需要他的近照 |
[02:35] | – I found this under his bed. – His diary? | -我在他床上发现了这个 -他的日记吗 |
[02:38] | You need to look at it. | 你们得看看 |
[02:40] | He’s not just missing. | 他不仅是失踪了 |
[02:45] | “I want to kill.” | “我想杀人” |
[02:45] | I swear to you, I had no idea. | 我发誓 我根本不知道 |
[02:48] | Colin has been pretty agitated. | 科林最近很焦虑 |
[02:50] | I thought it was just normal teenage stuff. | 我以为这只是正常的青春期现象 |
[02:53] | “Today I will have my revenge at WCD.” | “今天我会在WCD复仇” |
[02:56] | WCD? | WCD是什么 |
[02:57] | Webster Country Day, his school. | 韦布斯特乡村日校 他的学校 |
[03:00] | Does your son have access to a gun? | 你儿子能拿到枪吗 |
[03:07] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[03:19] | Colin Blake. | 科林·布莱克 |
[03:20] | Went missing yesterday with a loaded pistol taken from his house. | 昨天失踪 拿走了家里装满弹药的手枪 |
[03:23] | We checked with the headmaster. | 我们和校长确认过了 |
[03:24] | Colin was marked absent, | 科林旷课了 |
[03:25] | but his mom recognized his bike outside the school, | 但他母亲看到他的自行车在学校外面 |
[03:27] | so we think he’s here. | 所以我们认为他在学校 |
[03:29] | Well, get very uniform a picture of this kid | 给所有学生都发一张他的照片 |
[03:31] | and start sweeping the campus. | 开始搜查校园吧 |
[03:32] | Got it. | 明白 |
[03:35] | – Atta boy. – Sarge. | -好小子 -警长 |
[03:39] | Just got word. | 刚得到消息 |
[03:40] | Patrol found a body behind the school. | 巡警在学校后面发现了一具尸体 |
[03:43] | By the fence. | 在围墙那边 |
[03:46] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[03:48] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[04:05] | Well, body’s cool. He’s been here a while. | 尸体已经冷了 他死了有一段时间了 |
[04:08] | He’s still holding onto the gun, | 他手里还握着枪 |
[04:09] | and there’s a muzzle flash by the entry wound. | 入口伤处有火药痕迹 |
[04:12] | It looks like a suicide. | 像是自杀 |
[04:13] | It’s a .22 caliber. | 那是22口径的手枪 |
[04:15] | No wonder nobody heard the shot. | 难怪没人听到枪声 |
[04:17] | All right, Burgess, | 伯吉斯 |
[04:18] | I want you to hand deliver that pistol to forensics. | 你把枪送去取证 |
[04:21] | – Tell them I need a rush order to confirm ballistics. – Got it. | -告诉他们快点进行弹道检测 -明白 |
[04:24] | And keep sweeping the school. | 继续搜查学校 |
[04:26] | We don’t know if this kid was operating alone. | 看看这孩子是不是独自行动 |
[04:31] | Guys, nobody move! | 大家都别动 |
[04:32] | Don’t key your radios. | 别用对讲机 |
[04:34] | Just back up slow. | 慢慢后退 |
[04:36] | We got a bomb. | 有炸弹 |
[05:04] | It’s a very crude pipe bomb. | 是个粗糙的土制炸弹 |
[05:06] | Thanks, Sully. | 谢谢 萨利 |
[05:07] | Crude bomb in the right place will do a lot of damage. | 土制炸弹一旦放对了地方杀伤力也很大啊 |
[05:12] | Just doesn’t make any sense. | 这太奇怪了 |
[05:14] | I don’t know what happened to him. | 我不知道他发生了什么事 |
[05:17] | He was always such a happy kid. | 他一直是个快乐的孩子 |
[05:21] | I can’t imagine how difficult this is, | 我知道你现在一定很难过 |
[05:25] | but I have to ask these questions. | 但我必须得问你一些问题 |
[05:28] | Colin went missing yesterday, | 科林昨天就失踪了 |
[05:30] | but you didn’t report it until this morning. | 但你今天才报的警 |
[05:33] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[05:34] | Oh, I–I got home late. | 我很晚才回家 |
[05:37] | I fell asleep. | 直接就睡了 |
[05:39] | Just assumed he was here. | 我还以为他在家 |
[05:41] | How was he able to get his hands on a gun? | 他为什么能拿到枪 |
[05:44] | My ex left it for my protection. | 枪是我前夫留给我防身用的 |
[05:47] | Did your son have any activities outside of the swim team? | 除了游泳队 你儿子还有其他课外活动吗 |
[05:51] | Video games. | 电子游戏 |
[05:52] | Lots–lots of video games. | 他很喜欢玩游戏 |
[05:55] | So he was basically unsupervised? | 这么说一直没人管他了 |
[05:58] | It’s hard when you work two jobs. | 没办法 我要打两份工 |
[06:00] | It’s not like I can afford a nanny. | 又没钱请保姆 |
[06:03] | That wasn’t an accusation, Ms. Blake. | 我不是指责你 布莱克女士 |
[06:06] | Who was Colin’s friend, EJ? | 科林的朋友EJ是谁 |
[06:10] | I’m not really sure. | 我不太清楚 |
[06:11] | He, uh… he was an only child. | 他…他是独子 |
[06:14] | He was used to being alone. | 习惯了独来独往 |
[06:16] | So he didn’t have one close companion? | 他连一个亲近的朋友都没有吗 |
[06:18] | I wish I could tell you. | 我也希望我能告诉你 |
[06:22] | I… | 我… |
[06:23] | I never knew that he was in so much pain. | 我根本不知道他这么痛苦 |
[06:29] | Yo, O, I heard you know James Whitaker. | 老埃 我听说你认识詹姆斯·惠特克 |
[06:31] | Yeah, we both worked in the wild bunch back in the day. | 没错 我们以前在帮派调查组一起干过 |
[06:34] | Good police, great poker player. | 不错的警察 扑克技术更是一流 |
[06:35] | Just… | 不过… |
[06:37] | Don’t interrupt his breakfast. | 千万别打扰他吃早餐 |
[06:41] | Alvin, you got a second? | 埃尔文 你有空吗 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 有 |
[06:48] | Over here. | 进来 |
[06:50] | Over here. | 进来啊 |
[06:54] | It’s about Michelle. There’s kind of a problem. | 是关于米歇尔的 她出了点问题 |
[06:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:58] | I got a courtesy call from my friend, Beatrice Mulaney. | 我朋友碧翠丝·穆兰妮给我打了个电话 |
[07:01] | She’s the director of juvenile hall. | 她是少管所的主管 |
[07:03] | It turns out Michelle’s release was only contingent. | 原来米歇尔的释放是有条件的 |
[07:06] | On what? | 什么条件 |
[07:07] | She’s still a minor. | 她还是未成年人 |
[07:09] | So unless one of her parents officially claims guardianship, | 所以除非有任何一方家长承认监护权 |
[07:12] | she has to be put back into the system. | 否则她就得回去 |
[07:14] | Beatrice sent over the paperwork just in case. | 碧翠丝把文件送了过来 以备不时之需 |
[07:16] | I figured you’d want to talk it over with Meredith | 我想你在签字之前 或许最好 |
[07:18] | before you sign it. | 跟梅瑞狄斯沟通一下 |
[07:26] | Or not. | 或者不沟通 |
[07:28] | Colin Blake. | 科林·布莱克 |
[07:30] | Apparent suicide outside of his school. | 各种迹象皆表明他于学校外自杀 |
[07:32] | We’re waiting on the ballistics, | 我们还在等弹道报告 |
[07:33] | but the gun that was recovered at the scene | 但现场发现的手枪 |
[07:35] | is registered to Colin’s father. | 注册在科林父亲的名下 |
[07:36] | I questioned the headmaster. | 我问过了校长 |
[07:37] | He said Colin was a loner. | 他说科林不怎么跟同学来往 |
[07:39] | Scholarship student, swim team. | 奖学金学生 游泳队成员 |
[07:41] | He was the kind of kid who you saw around but never noticed. | 他是那种不怎么引人注意的学生 |
[07:43] | I checked Colin’s phone. | 我查过科林的电话 |
[07:45] | There’s a few texts and phone calls, but nothing jumps out. | 里面有些短信和通话记录 但没什么特别的 |
[07:48] | You know, he didn’t post much on social media. | 他甚至在社交媒体上也不怎么活跃 |
[07:50] | No manifestos. | 没有宣言 |
[07:52] | Except that in Colin’s journal, | 除了在科林的日记中 |
[07:54] | he always draws his revenge fantasies with a partner. | 他总是画一些跟一名同伴一起复仇的幻想 |
[07:57] | He talks a lot about a kid named EJ. | 他经常提起一个叫EJ的孩子 |
[08:00] | “Talked to EJ at practice. He’s the only one who gets it. | “今天训练跟EJ聊天 他是唯一懂我的人 |
[08:03] | “I have to do this no matter what. | “无论如何 我必须这么做 |
[08:04] | I hope EJ is with me.” | 真希望EJ跟我在一起” |
[08:07] | So maybe EJ wasn’t with Colin. | 或许EJ没有跟科林一起行动 |
[08:09] | Something happened. He didn’t show up. | 因为出了状况 他没有出现 |
[08:11] | Colin got cold feet | 科林胆怯了 |
[08:12] | and decided he couldn’t go through with it alone, | 觉得自己没法一个人做出这种事 |
[08:14] | and he took himself out instead of his classmates. | 所以决定自杀 而不是杀他的同学们 |
[08:16] | If EJ is in fact a real person | 如果EJ真的存在 |
[08:19] | and they were in this together, | 而这件事他也参与了 |
[08:20] | he could still be planning to carry out the attack on the school. | 他很可能还会继续策划袭击学校 |
[08:23] | Well, there’s no EJ at Webster, | 韦布斯特没有叫EJ的人 |
[08:24] | but there are four boys with those initials, | 但有四个男孩的名字缩写是这个 |
[08:27] | and one of ’em is on the swim team. | 而其中一人参加了游泳队 |
[08:29] | Ethan Jones. | 伊桑·琼斯 |
[08:31] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[08:32] | Get expedited search warrants, | 申请搜查令加急 |
[08:33] | talk to teachers, students, | 跟老师 学生 |
[08:35] | anybody who knew Colin. | 所有认识科林的人都谈谈 |
[08:37] | I need to know if there’s an ongoing threat | 我要知道韦布斯特乡村日校 |
[08:39] | at Webster Country Day. | 到底有没有受到威胁 |
[08:41] | You’re sure Ethan’s at school? | 你确定伊桑在学校吗 |
[08:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:44] | They’re doing grief councils. EJ wanted to go. | 他们在做悲伤辅导 EJ想去 |
[08:48] | Did Ethan and Colin spend a lot of time together? | 伊桑和科林经常在一起吗 |
[08:50] | They were on the swim team. | 他们都参加了游泳队 |
[08:52] | Colin came over here sometimes to play video games. | 科林有时候会过来打游戏 |
[08:54] | Was he in trouble at school? | 他在学校惹什么麻烦了吗 |
[08:57] | Is my son in danger? | 我儿子有危险吗 |
[08:59] | Antonio, you got to have a look at this. | 安东尼奥 你得看看这个 |
[09:02] | I did a search history check on Ethan’s computer. | 我查了伊桑电脑上的搜索历史 |
[09:05] | That’s from four days ago. | 这是四天前的 |
[09:08] | “How to build a homemade bomb.” | “如何自制炸弹” |
[09:17] | It’s a difficult day. | 今天大家都很难过 |
[09:20] | Colin was a good teammate, | 科林是名好队友 |
[09:23] | but there was a lot going on we couldn’t see. | 但有很多事情我们都不了解 |
[09:25] | The grief counselors are here to help you process everything. | 悲伤辅导员会帮你们度过这个难关 |
[09:29] | Coach Sanders, can we have a word? | 桑德斯教练 能借一步说话吗 |
[09:35] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[09:36] | Which of these boys is Ethan Jones? | 这里面谁是伊桑·琼斯 |
[09:39] | He’s not here. | 他不在这 |
[09:40] | His mother said he was with you. | 他母亲说伊桑在你这 |
[09:42] | I dismissed Ethan from the team last month. | 我上个月就把伊桑开除出队了 |
[09:44] | Is it true that Colin was planning to bomb the school? | 科林真的准备用炸弹袭击学校吗 |
[09:47] | We’re collecting information. | 我们正在收集信息 |
[09:50] | Cops all over the campus. | 校园里到处都是警察 |
[09:51] | The students are freaked out. | 学生们都吓坏了 |
[09:53] | We’re supposed to be grieving, | 我们应该哀悼逝者 |
[09:54] | but if you think about what could have happened, | 但转念想想躲过了一劫 |
[09:58] | maybe we should be celebrating. | 我们或许该庆祝 |
[10:00] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[10:09] | – Get off me! – Out of the way! | -放开我 -让开 |
[10:11] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[10:13] | You, stand back! | 你给我退后 |
[10:14] | Move away! Get back! | 让开 退后 |
[10:15] | Get out! Get out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[10:17] | Move away! You, move back! | 让开 你退后 |
[10:18] | You, move back! | 你 退后 |
[10:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:28] | Loner, | 没朋友 |
[10:30] | bunch of fights at school, | 和同学打架 |
[10:33] | arguments with teachers, | 跟老师争吵 |
[10:35] | violent video games on his computer. | 电脑里有暴力游戏 |
[10:39] | Guys, this is Detective McCabe from the Youth Division. | 各位 这是少年罪案组的麦凯布警探 |
[10:42] | Since Ethan’s a minor, he has to be in there with us. | 因为伊桑未成年 他必须在场监督 |
[10:44] | As an observer. | 不干涉办案吧 |
[10:45] | He’s a minor who hasn’t been charged with a crime. | 他是没被指控犯罪的未成年人 |
[10:48] | Let’s play nice. | 我们都友好点吧 |
[10:50] | – You and me. – Sarge, let me do this. | -我们去审 -警长 让我来吧 |
[10:56] | I used to be this kid. | 我以前也和这孩子一样 |
[11:00] | Get it. | 去吧 |
[11:09] | Hey, Ethan. | 你好 伊桑 |
[11:11] | I’m Detective Erin Lindsay. | 我是艾琳·琳德赛警探 |
[11:13] | I’m Detective Jay Halstead. | 我是杰·霍斯特德警探 |
[11:14] | And I’m Detective McCabe. | 我是麦凯布警探 |
[11:15] | I’m with the Youth Division. | 少年罪案组的 |
[11:17] | I’m here on your behalf. | 来此保护你的权益 |
[11:20] | Why am I here? | 为什么抓我来 |
[11:22] | I’m the one who got beat up. | 被打的人是我 |
[11:24] | Ethan, I think the kids at school were just scared. | 伊桑 我觉得你的同学们是害怕了 |
[11:28] | Not just about Colin. | 不光是怕科林 |
[11:31] | They’re scared about you. | 他们也怕你 |
[11:35] | Did you know that Colin kept a notebook? | 你知道科林有个笔记本吗 |
[11:40] | It’s pretty interesting. | 内容很有趣 |
[11:42] | “Talked to EJ at practice today. | “今天训练跟EJ聊天 |
[11:44] | He’s the only one who gets it.” | 他是唯一懂我的人” |
[11:47] | EJ is you, right? | EJ就是你 对吗 |
[11:55] | “I want revenge. | “我要报仇 |
[11:58] | I want to kill.” | 我要杀人” |
[12:07] | Is there something funny to you in there? | 有什么好笑的吗 |
[12:12] | If you knew what it was like, | 如果你知道内情 |
[12:12] | you wouldn’t be too happy about it either. | 你也不会多高兴的 |
[12:18] | You’re at a school with a lot of rich kids, | 你的学校里有很多富家子弟 |
[12:22] | and you didn’t fit in, like Colin. | 你无法融入 就像科林 |
[12:27] | The rich kids, they look down on you, | 有钱的孩子看不起你们 |
[12:30] | bully you. | 欺负你们 |
[12:32] | You and Colin, you decide to take your revenge. | 你和科林决定报仇 |
[12:35] | You really don’t get it. | 你真的不明白 |
[12:38] | I wasn’t planning to kill bullies. | 我没打算杀掉恶霸 |
[12:40] | Then what were you planning? | 那你打算干什么 |
[12:44] | What am I not seeing? | 我忽略了什么 |
[12:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:58] | Hey, Ethan, | 伊桑 |
[13:02] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[13:04] | All right? Tell me. | 好吗 告诉我 |
[13:20] | EJ EJ. | |
[13:22] | Oh, baby, look at you. | 宝贝 看看你 |
[13:24] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[13:25] | All right, Ethan, stay with me. | 伊桑 看着我 |
[13:28] | Hey, stay with me. | 看着我 |
[13:30] | What were you and Colin planning? | 你和科林有什么计划 |
[13:35] | You don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[13:39] | All that stuff about Colin, that was his thing. | 科林那些 都是他自己的事 |
[13:44] | You’re just gonna let this kid walk? | 你就这么放了那孩子吗 |
[13:46] | I can’t arrest him for something he might do. | 我不能因为还没犯的罪逮捕他 |
[13:48] | I can’t even hold him. | 也不能拘留他 |
[13:50] | He’s a minor. | 他是未成年人 |
[13:51] | Since when did Hank Voight | 汉克·博伊特什么时候 |
[13:52] | become such a stickler for the rules? | 也变得这么循规蹈矩了 |
[13:54] | Oh, so now you’re taking the leash off? | 现在你倒给我自由了吗 |
[13:57] | Is this coming from you or the superintendent? | 这是你还是总警监的意思 |
[13:59] | So I can tell people if it goes sideways. | 万一出了意外 我好跟别人说 |
[14:01] | If this kid is a monster and we set him– | 如果这孩子是个变态 我们又… |
[14:03] | Deputy, can I please just get back to doing my job? | 副局长 我能回去工作了吗 |
[14:06] | Please. | 拜托 |
[14:09] | Just tell me you have a handle on this. | 告诉我你有办法处理 |
[14:11] | I don’t, actually. | 其实 我没有 |
[14:14] | Yet. | 目前还没 |
[14:18] | Deputy. | 副局长好 |
[14:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:21] | Ran all the criminal complaints, | 我看了所有的刑事案件 |
[14:22] | and I got a hit on Ethan. | 发现了伊桑的影子 |
[14:23] | He was a suspect in a vandalism report. | 他是一起故意毁坏案的嫌疑人 |
[14:25] | Somebody put a rag in the gas tank of a motorcycle | 有人在一辆摩托车的油箱里塞了破布 |
[14:27] | and blew it up. | 把车炸了 |
[14:28] | The owner tried to accuse Ethan, but he couldn’t prove it. | 车主想指控伊桑 但没有证据 |
[14:30] | Kirby Peterson. | 科尔比·皮特森 |
[14:31] | Yeah, senior class president of Webster Country Day. | 对 韦布斯特乡村日校的毕业班主席 |
[14:35] | And what are we hoping to learn from Mr. Peterson? | 这个皮特森会有什么线索 |
[14:37] | I feel like we got a beef on our hands | 我觉得要顺藤摸瓜 |
[14:38] | and we need to see how big it is. | 看看到底有什么料 |
[14:40] | Good. | 好 |
[14:51] | Kirby Peterson? | 科尔比·皮特森吗 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[14:55] | I knew it was Ethan | 我知道是伊桑干的 |
[14:56] | because he told me he was going to get back at me, | 因为他说了会报复我 |
[14:58] | and he laughed about it afterwards. | 之后还笑过这事 |
[15:01] | – What provoked him? – Who knows? | -什么刺激了他 -谁知道 |
[15:02] | Ethan’s a freak. | 伊桑就是个怪胎 |
[15:03] | We’re talking about a totally deranged loser. | 彻头彻尾的神经病 |
[15:06] | I mean, weren’t they going to blow up our school? | 他们不是还要炸了学校吗 |
[15:09] | I’ll ask it again. What provoked him? | 我再问你一遍 什么刺激了他 |
[15:15] | We were on the swim team together. | 我们是游泳队队友 |
[15:17] | Ethan was one of the newbies. | 伊桑是新人之一 |
[15:18] | Colin too. | 科林也是 |
[15:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:22] | So we have this tradition. | 我们有这个传统 |
[15:23] | After one of the practices, | 在训练之后 |
[15:24] | while the freshmen are in the showers, | 趁新生还在洗澡时 |
[15:26] | varsity comes in and takes their towels and their clothes, | 校队的人会拿走他们的毛巾和衣服 |
[15:28] | so when they come out, you know… | 所以等他们出来… |
[15:30] | – Fun times. – It’s initiation. | -就有戏看了 -这是入队仪式 |
[15:33] | Happens to everybody. | 大家都是这么过来的 |
[15:34] | But Ethan went nuts. | 但伊桑非常生气 |
[15:35] | He came after me with a fire extinguisher. | 他挥着灭火器追着我跑 |
[15:37] | I swear, he was trying to kill me. | 我发誓 他当时就是要杀了我 |
[15:39] | By extinguishing you? | 拿灭火器朝你喷吗 |
[15:39] | He had it over his head ready to crush my skull. | 他把灭火器举过头顶准备砸我的脑袋了 |
[15:43] | And after he threatened you, you and your buddies | 他威胁过你之后 你和伙伴们 |
[15:44] | didn’t take the ballgame back to him to save face? | 没有为了挽回颜面报复他吗 |
[15:49] | No. | 没有 |
[15:51] | Kirby, if you know something | 科尔比 如果你知道任何 |
[15:54] | about what Ethan might be up to next– | 伊桑下一步可能会做的事… |
[15:56] | I would tell you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[15:57] | And at this point, I’m gonna need my dad here | 现在 如果你们还要继续问 |
[16:00] | if we’re gonna talk about this any more. | 那我需要我的父亲在场 |
[16:11] | You threw away the paternity test | 你连看都没看一眼 |
[16:13] | without even seeing the results? | 就把亲子鉴定的结果扔掉了 |
[16:16] | If I don’t step up, it’ll go bad for Michelle. | 如果我不站出来 对米歇尔很不利 |
[16:20] | What about Lexi? | 那莱克西呢 |
[16:22] | How’s it gonna go for her? | 她怎么办 |
[16:25] | I can be a father to them both. | 我可以是她们两个的父亲 |
[16:28] | We’ll make it work. | 我们会解决的 |
[16:30] | We? | 我们 |
[16:33] | The daughter of a woman that you had an affair with | 你外遇的女人生下的私生女 |
[16:36] | comes to live with us. | 要来和我们一起生活 |
[16:38] | We can make that work? | 你还说我们能解决 |
[16:39] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[16:40] | Okay, look, Al– | 好了 埃尔 |
[16:41] | Meredith, Meredith, Meredith– | 梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯 |
[16:43] | – Al, this is what we do. – Baby, baby, baby– | -埃尔 我们这么办吧 -宝贝 宝贝 |
[16:45] | No, it’s simple. | 不 很简单 |
[16:46] | We just find this girl a foster home. | 我们给那女孩找一户好人家收养 |
[16:49] | Hey, I can’t just toss her to the wolves. | 我不能再送她入狼穴了 |
[16:55] | Michelle needs a father. | 米歇尔需要一个父亲 |
[17:00] | She deserves that. | 她应得的 |
[17:06] | I hear you, Al. | 我明白了 埃尔 |
[17:09] | I really do. | 我很明白了 |
[17:12] | Hey, stay–stay with me. | 别…别走 |
[17:15] | I’m gonna put your stuff out on the lawn. | 我会把你的东西都放到草坪上 |
[17:18] | If it’s not gone by tomorrow, I’m gonna burn it. | 如果明天还没拿走的话 我就全烧了 |
[17:30] | 安德鲁·吉普森 2007年7月14日-2015年10月29日 | |
[17:36] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[17:37] | We got two paper jobs in the queue. | 我们还有两份报告要核查 |
[17:40] | I know. I’ll see you in the parking lot. | 我知道了 停车场见 |
[17:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:44] | – Hey, bro. – Hey, what’s up? | -兄弟 -你好啊 |
[17:45] | How you doing, man? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[17:48] | Come here, I got a genius idea. | 过来 我有个超棒的主意 |
[17:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:56] | What? | 是什么 |
[17:58] | Come over for dinner tonight. | 今晚来我家吃饭吧 |
[18:00] | I can’t. I have to see my sister. | 不行 我要去我姐姐家 |
[18:02] | – Her cat’s touch and go. – Oh, again? | -她的猫吉凶未卜 -又来 |
[18:04] | Come on, that cat, he’s faking it for sympathy. | 拜托 那只猫是在装病博同情 |
[18:06] | I’m telling you. Come on over. | 我跟你说 你得来 |
[18:07] | – I’m gonna cook for you. – Since when do you cook? | -我给你做饭 -你什么时候会做饭了 |
[18:10] | You ever had fettuccine alfredo? | 你吃过奶油酱意面吗 |
[18:12] | Not since high school. | 高中后就没吃过了 |
[18:13] | I’ve got a secret recipe. | 我拿到了一张秘方 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:15] | Extra cream. | 秘制奶油 |
[18:20] | See, I like that smile. | 看 我就喜欢看你这么笑 |
[18:21] | – Yummy. – I’m just trying to… | -一定很好吃 -我只是想… |
[18:23] | You coming over? | 你会来的吧 |
[18:24] | Oh, the cat. | 那只猫 |
[18:26] | – I’ll call you. – The cat? | -我再打给你 -那只猫 |
[18:27] | Don’t call. Just come over. | 别打给我了 直接来吧 |
[18:36] | Jay, yo, I got a ping on Ethan’s phone. | 杰 我定位到伊桑的手机了 |
[18:38] | It was moving, but now it has stopped. | 之前一直在移动 现在停下了 |
[18:41] | It’s at 313 Bristol Street. I’ll run the owner. | 在布里斯托街313号 我马上查屋主 |
[18:44] | – Darren Sanders. – Ethan’s swim coach. | -达伦·桑德斯 -伊桑的游泳教练 |
[18:46] | Get Burgess and Roman to check it out. | 让伯吉斯和罗曼去查看一下 |
[18:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:04] | What’s going on? | 有什么事吗 |
[19:05] | We’re looking for Ethan Jones. | 我们在找伊桑·琼斯 |
[19:06] | Is he here? | 他在这里吗 |
[19:07] | No. Why would he be? | 不在 他怎么会在这里 |
[19:08] | I’ll get the back. | 我去后面 |
[19:10] | Mind if I take a look inside? | 我能进屋看看吗 |
[19:11] | Of course not. Come on in. | 当然可以 请进 |
[19:14] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[19:17] | I got something. | 我这有发现 |
[19:34] | This your car? | 这是你的车吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:44] | Pedophile. | 恋童癖 |
[19:49] | Pretty nasty allegation. | 非常严重的指控 |
[19:56] | You can write anything on a car. | 你在车上怎么写都行 |
[19:58] | It doesn’t make it true. | 但那不代表是事实 |
[19:59] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[20:02] | We thought Ethan was planning on | 我们以为伊桑打算 |
[20:03] | going after the bullies at his school. | 报复学校里的恶霸 |
[20:06] | turns out his coach was the bully. | 看来是他的教练欺负了他 |
[20:10] | Or worse. | 或许更糟 |
[20:11] | The only thing I’m guilty of is looking after a troubled kid. | 我唯一有罪的就是照料了个问题男孩吧 |
[20:14] | Took him under your wing. | 你悉心照料他 |
[20:17] | Spent extra time with him. | 多花时间陪他 |
[20:18] | I did. | 的确 |
[20:20] | I made sure he got rides. | 我要确保他有人来接 |
[20:22] | His mom worked late. | 他妈妈下班很晚 |
[20:23] | Sometimes he’d come for dinner after practice. | 有时候训练完他会来我家吃饭 |
[20:25] | My wife… | 我妻子… |
[20:27] | Well, she’s… a more-the-merrier type. | 她…她就喜欢热热闹闹的 |
[20:30] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你个问题 |
[20:35] | You do the same favors for Colin Blake? | 你也这么帮科林·布莱克的吗 |
[20:39] | As a coach, you do what you can. | 作为教练 我做自己该做的事 |
[20:43] | But Colin… | 但科林… |
[20:46] | He was definitely under Ethan’s influence. | 他肯定是受了伊桑的影响 |
[20:50] | He may have turned him against me. | 他把他变得仇视我 |
[20:59] | You did something to him. | 你对他做了什么吧 |
[21:02] | Yeah, I set boundaries. | 是的 我划清了界限 |
[21:07] | Because Ethan… | 因为伊桑… |
[21:09] | He started showing up | 他开始突然出现 |
[21:09] | out of the blue looking for favors. | 寻求我的帮助 |
[21:12] | He wanted too much. | 他想要的太多了 |
[21:16] | It’s hard. | 真的很难办 |
[21:19] | He lost his father in Afghanistan. | 他父亲死在了阿富汗 |
[21:22] | But finally I told Ethan, | 但我告诉伊桑 |
[21:25] | “I can’t be your father.” | 我不能做他的父亲 |
[21:29] | He didn’t like that. | 他无法接受 |
[21:34] | Snail brought this for you. | 斯奈尔带了个东西给你 |
[21:36] | It’s from captain Whitaker. | 惠特克队长的信 |
[21:37] | You in trouble? | 你有麻烦了吗 |
[21:38] | No. Why? You heard something? | 没有 为什么这么问 你听说什么了吗 |
[21:41] | I’d rather get a call from my gynecologist | 我宁愿接到妇科医生的电话 |
[21:43] | 周五 晚上10点 罗斯福街3221号 | |
[21:44] | than a formal letter from captain Whitaker. | 也不想收到惠特克队长的正式信函 |
[21:51] | Why are you making me come here? | 你为什么带我来这里 |
[21:53] | I could arrest you for vandalism. | 我本可以因破坏公共设施罪逮捕你 |
[21:54] | We’re just gonna have a conversation. | 但我们只想跟你谈谈 |
[21:58] | Ethan. | 伊桑 |
[22:04] | I don’t know what game you’re playing here, | 我不知道你在耍什么花样 |
[22:05] | but please, you need to stop this now. | 但请你立刻住手 |
[22:11] | You need to leave. | 你该走了 |
[22:12] | I cut him from the team. | 我把他开除出队 |
[22:14] | Now he’s trying to get back at me. | 现在他想报复我 |
[22:19] | Go. | 走吧 |
[22:20] | Yeah, come on. | 走吧 |
[22:21] | You heard the guy. | 按他说的做 |
[22:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:29] | Ethan, you got to help me understand. | 伊桑 你得跟我说实话 |
[22:34] | Why’d you spray-paint “Pedophile” on his car? | 你为什么在他车上涂鸦”恋童癖” |
[22:41] | Maybe it’s too hard to say out loud. | 也许有些事很难公开说 |
[22:45] | So you spray-painted it | 所以你在他车上涂鸦 |
[22:48] | knowing you’d get caught. | 知道这样你会被抓 |
[22:55] | Knowing that this whole thing would just blow up. | 然后整件事都会曝光 |
[23:02] | And that… | 这… |
[23:05] | is fine. | 挺好 |
[23:09] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[23:12] | Sometimes things like this, | 有时事情就是这样 |
[23:13] | you just got to take a sledgehammer to ’em first. | 你需要先下手为强 给他们重磅一击 |
[23:24] | But now here we are. | 但事已至此 |
[23:31] | Tell me what’s been going on. | 告诉我到底怎么回事吧 |
[23:34] | I swear to you, | 我向你发誓 |
[23:35] | I’m gonna do everything I can to make it right. | 我会尽我所能纠正它 |
[23:51] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[23:59] | My dad told me… | 我爸爸曾对我说 |
[24:04] | I was supposed to be a man. | 我应该做个男子汉 |
[24:09] | We just kicked a pedophile. | 我们刚放走了一个恋童癖 |
[24:14] | We don’t let Sanders out of our sight. | 别让桑德斯离开我们的视线 |
[24:17] | Got it. | 明白 |
[24:37] | Ethan, what else can you tell me? | 伊桑 你还想跟我说点什么吗 |
[24:46] | He recruited me in public school. | 他在公立学校招募的我 |
[24:54] | He promised he’d get me a scholarship to Webster. | 还承诺给我韦布斯特奖学金 |
[24:59] | That’s when it started. | 黑暗从此开始 |
[25:06] | And then when Colin told me the same thing happened to him… | 后来当科林告诉我他也有同样的遭遇 |
[25:12] | we wanted to hurt coach | 于是我们想通过报复 |
[25:17] | to get back at him. | 让教练付出代价 |
[25:20] | But I didn’t want anybody to know what he did to me. | 但我又不想让别人知道他对我所做的事 |
[25:41] | There was another boy. | 还有一个男孩 |
[25:43] | Another boy that Sanders abused? | 桑德斯虐待过那个男孩吗? |
[25:47] | His name was Jeff. | 他叫杰夫 |
[25:49] | He contacted Colin. | 他联系了科林 |
[25:51] | He said he went to a school in Milwaukee | 他说他曾就读于密尔沃基的一所学校 |
[25:52] | where coach used to teach… | 教练曾在那里任教… |
[25:56] | and said the same things happened to him. | 他也遇到过同样遭遇 |
[25:59] | What did Colin say Jeff wanted to do, go public? | 科林有说杰夫想做什么吗 公开此事吗 |
[26:01] | No. | 不是 |
[26:04] | Revenge. | 是报复 |
[26:07] | We were gonna meet up with Jeff that day, | 我们那天偶遇杰夫 |
[26:10] | me and Colin, | 我和科林 |
[26:14] | to blow up coach’s car. | 我们想炸毁教练的车 |
[26:16] | But I backed out. I couldn’t go through with it. | 但我退出了 我做不到 |
[26:21] | Maybe that’s why Colin killed himself. | 也许这就是科林自杀的原因 |
[26:28] | How do I find Jeff? | 怎么找到杰夫 |
[26:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:36] | Where did you guys say you were gonna meet? | 你们说过在哪里见面吗 |
[26:38] | At the Emerald City Cafe. | 在翡翠城咖啡馆 |
[26:55] | All right, Sanders did coach | 桑德斯曾任教于 |
[26:57] | at a small prep school in Milwaukee, | 密尔沃基一所小的预科学校 |
[26:59] | but he never had a Jeff on any of his teams. | 但他队里从没有叫杰夫的队员 |
[27:01] | There was one Jeffrey at the school, | 学校有一个叫杰弗里的 |
[27:03] | but he’s black and he lives in London. | 但他是黑人 现居伦敦 |
[27:05] | I spoke to Milwaukee police. | 我询问过密尔沃基警察 |
[27:07] | Never any charges filed against Sanders, | 桑德斯没有受到过任何指控 |
[27:09] | no victim reports. | 也没有受害者举报他 |
[27:10] | M.E. Came back on Colin’s death. | 科林的尸检报告出来了 |
[27:13] | Muzzle burn is consistent with suicide, | 枪口灼伤与自杀情况吻合 |
[27:14] | but there wasn’t enough gun powder residue on his hand, | 但他手上火药残渣痕迹不足 |
[27:17] | and the angle of entry doesn’t make sense. | 而且弹道射击角度讲不通 |
[27:18] | Colin was murdered. | 科林是被谋杀的 |
[27:20] | It’s looking like it. | 看起来是这样 |
[27:21] | Time of death between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. | 死亡时间在上午10点和下午2点之间 |
[27:24] | We know where Sanders was then? | 那时桑德斯在哪里 |
[27:25] | He was at the school | 他那时在学校 |
[27:26] | with an airtight alibi for when Colin disappeared. | 科林失踪时他的不在场证明确凿 |
[27:29] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们 |
[27:31] | Guys, I just pulled the surveillance footage | 伙计们 我调取了科林遇害那天下午 |
[27:32] | from the cameras around the Emerald City Cafe | 翡翠咖啡馆周围所有摄像头的 |
[27:34] | on the afternoon that Colin died. | 监控录像 |
[27:36] | There’s one next door. | 隔壁监控有所发现 |
[27:41] | There we go, so there’s Colin. | 仔细看 这是科林 |
[27:44] | And that’s Jeff. | 这是杰夫 |
[27:45] | I know it’s not much, but, you know, | 我知道线索不多 但总算有点了 |
[27:46] | he’s 5’10”, white, | 他178厘米左右 白人 |
[27:48] | he’s got a tattoo on the neck. | 他脖子上还有一个纹身 |
[27:49] | They left around 1:15. | 他们下午1点15分左右离开 |
[27:51] | So this Jeff lured Colin out | 所以是杰夫假装成受害者 |
[27:53] | pretending to be another victim and then killed him. | 诱骗科林出来然后杀了他 |
[27:55] | Sanders has to be the one pulling the strings. | 桑德斯一定是幕后黑手 |
[27:57] | I accessed coach Sanders’s bank records. | 我调阅了桑德斯教练的银行记录 |
[28:01] | He liquidated a college fund | 一周前他平仓了一支大学基金 |
[28:03] | a week ago for $3,200. | 兑现了3200美元 |
[28:06] | Where’s he gonna hire a hit man for that? | 他要去哪雇个杀手干这事 |
[28:08] | He volunteered at a juvenile detention center last year | 去年他自愿在一家青少年拘留中心 |
[28:10] | as a conditioning coach. | 任职体能教练 |
[28:12] | You throw a rock in there, you’re gonna hit somebody | 有所予必有所图 他一定在那 |
[28:15] | willing to pull a trigger for that price. | 用这个价找到了干这事的人 |
[28:19] | Find this guy. | 找到这个人 |
[28:23] | Ethan, um…I got to go, | 伊桑 我得走了 |
[28:25] | but your mom’s on her way in. | 但你妈妈在过来的路上了 |
[28:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:29] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[28:30] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[28:38] | Does my mom need to know? | 我妈妈需要知道这事吗 |
[28:42] | Yeah, man. She does. | 是的 她得知道 |
[28:48] | Can you be the one who tells her? | 可以由你来告诉她吗 |
[28:54] | If that’s what you really want. | 如果你愿意就行 |
[29:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:07] | Do me a favor and don’t leave me alone | 帮我个忙 别让我单独 |
[29:09] | with the swim coach, ’cause– | 和游泳教练在一起 因为… |
[29:11] | Hey, I got you. | 我明白 |
[29:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:19] | I’ve got 96 offenders | 有96个罪犯 |
[29:21] | who participated in Coach Sanders’s conditioning classes. | 参加了桑德斯教练的健身训练课程 |
[29:23] | How many released in the last six months? | 过去半年中有多少人被释放 |
[29:26] | 72. You want their names? | 72人 需要名字吗 |
[29:28] | No, looking for a white male. | 不 要找一个白人男性 |
[29:32] | Got 22 of those. | 有22人 |
[29:34] | Well, he’s got tattoos. | 他有纹身 |
[29:35] | That doesn’t narrow it down. | 这并不能缩小范围 |
[29:36] | One on his neck. | 脖子上有纹身的 |
[29:38] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[29:40] | Three of those. | 有3个人 |
[29:43] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[29:44] | Jessie Mandel, released three weeks ago. | 杰西·曼德尔 三周前释放的 |
[29:47] | Okay, I need an address. | 好 我需要他的住址 |
[29:48] | 524 Green Street. It’s a halfway house. | 格林大道524号 是半路上的旅店 |
[29:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[29:59] | Got a Jessie Mandel living here? | 有叫杰西·曼德尔的住在这里吗 |
[30:01] | I did. | 有的 |
[30:02] | He blew out of here 20 minutes ago. | 他20分钟前离开了 |
[30:04] | What was he wearing? | 他穿的是什么 |
[30:05] | He had a green backpack. | 他有个绿色背包 |
[30:08] | Any idea where he was going? | 知道他会去哪里吗 |
[30:09] | He’s not coming back. | 他不会回来了 |
[30:10] | Said he came into some money. | 说是得了一笔钱 |
[30:13] | Did he have a car? | 他有车吗 |
[30:14] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[30:15] | It’s called a halfway house for a reason. | 这里叫半路旅店是有原因的 |
[30:17] | You only know half the stuff that’s going on. | 你只知道一半的事情 |
[30:19] | Mouse, looks like Jessie’s on his way out of town. | 耗子 看来杰西在出城的路上了 |
[30:22] | Circulate his photo to the airports, train, bus stations. | 把他的照片上传到机场 火车站 汽车站 |
[30:25] | – Yeah. – And tap into the security cameras at every EL station | -好 -监视两英里范围内所有地铁站的 |
[30:28] | within a two-mile radius. | 监控探头 |
[30:30] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:45] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[30:47] | Sir, a copper from Mass Transit just called. | 长官 公共交通系统的警察刚打来电话 |
[30:50] | They have a possible sighting | 他们在华盛顿/威尔士车站外 |
[30:51] | outside the Washington and Wells station. | 看到疑似嫌疑人 |
[31:01] | I got him! | 我看到他了 |
[31:01] | Jessie Mandel’s approaching the Washington and Wells station. | 杰西·曼德尔到达华盛顿/威尔士车站 |
[31:03] | He’s got a green backpack. | 他背了个绿色背包 |
[31:10] | Jessie Mandel! | 杰西·曼德尔 |
[31:12] | Police, move, move! Police! | 警察 闪开 闪开 警察 |
[31:13] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[31:22] | Chicago Police, move! | 芝加哥警署 让开 |
[31:24] | Police! Move, move! | 警察 让开 让开 |
[31:26] | Everybody move! | 所有人让开 |
[31:27] | Chicago Police! | 芝加哥警署 |
[31:32] | He dropped the bag. He’s in that car, go! | 他把包扔了 进了车厢 追 |
[31:34] | Everybody, stay back, stay back. | 所有人 靠后 靠后 |
[31:36] | Chicago Police, stay back! | 芝加哥警署 靠后 |
[31:42] | Shut down L platform at Washington and Wells. | 关闭华盛顿/威尔士站的L号月台 |
[31:47] | Police! Out of the way! | 警察 让开 |
[31:48] | Move, move, move! Move, move! | 让开让开让开 |
[31:56] | Police, don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[31:57] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[32:01] | Jessie, freeze! | 杰西 不许动 |
[32:22] | Sergeant, we got rush hour coming. | 警长 高峰期要到了 |
[32:23] | Are you gonna move the body, | 你们要把尸体移开 |
[32:24] | or do I have to shut the whole thing down? | 还是我要停运整条线路 |
[32:26] | We’ll let you know. | 我们会告诉你的 |
[32:31] | Backpack’s clean. | 背包里没什么 |
[32:33] | Just a bunch of clothes. | 只有一堆衣服 |
[32:34] | Yeah, we searched his pockets. | 对 我们搜查了他的口袋 |
[32:35] | There’s nothing to tie him to Sanders. | 没有什么和桑德斯相关的东西 |
[32:38] | Money just says the kid had money. | 钱只能说明这孩子有钱 |
[32:39] | – This guy got off easy. – Yeah? | -这家伙轻而易举就逃脱了 -是吗 |
[32:41] | Our only connection to Sanders just died with that kid. | 我们唯一和桑德斯相关的线索随着这孩子的死断了 |
[32:45] | I don’t want any cameras near here. | 我不想要这附近有任何拿摄像机的人来 |
[32:47] | You understand? No media. | 懂吗 不要让媒体过来 |
[32:49] | Right now, we’re the only people in this city | 现在 我们是市里唯一知道 |
[32:51] | who know Jessie’s dead. | 杰西死掉的人 |
[32:52] | Let’s keep it that way. | 先不要让别人知道 |
[33:05] | What is this? | 你们要干什么 |
[33:05] | Darren Sanders, you’re under arrest. | 达伦·桑德斯 你被捕了 |
[33:07] | For what? | 为什么 |
[33:09] | Crimes against children. | 危害儿童罪 |
[33:11] | Look, I’m not going anywhere until I talk to my lawyer. | 没有和律师 我哪儿都不会去 |
[33:14] | Yeah? Turn around. | 是吗 转过身 |
[33:15] | Put your hands there. | 手放上去 |
[33:19] | You know I’ll drag you out of here, | 我要把你从这里带走 |
[33:22] | face first across the ground in front of all your guests. | 当着你所有客人的面把你铐走 |
[33:24] | Give me a reason. | 给我个理由 |
[33:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[33:29] | No? | 不给吗 |
[33:30] | Move. | 快走 |
[33:31] | Call my lawyer. Now. | 打给我的律师 马上 |
[33:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:43] | Sanders’s lawyer is on his way. | 桑德斯的律师在路上了 |
[33:45] | Well, hold him off. | 先拖着他 |
[33:47] | Just let me set the hook. | 我来设个套 |
[33:49] | – Sarge. – Hmm? | -警长 -怎么 |
[33:51] | I want to do this. | 让我来吧 |
[33:57] | Maybe a little too much. | 你可能会有点承受不住 |
[34:01] | Hey, come on. | 过来 |
[34:12] | I’m confused. | 我很疑惑 |
[34:17] | See, I got– | 看 我有… |
[34:21] | I got Jessie Mandel in the other room, | 杰西·曼德尔在另一间屋里 |
[34:23] | and he’s spinning a version that, I don’t know, | 他编的那套说辞 我也不清楚 |
[34:26] | Doesn’t add up. | 说不通 |
[34:29] | I mean, Jessie’s saying you paid him to kill Colin. | 杰西说你雇他杀害科林 |
[34:32] | I don’t know who Jessie Mandel is, and I don’t have anything– | 我不认识杰西·曼德尔 我与这事… |
[34:33] | Darren, Darren, Darren. | 达伦… |
[34:35] | We’re way past that, okay? | 别装了 好吗 |
[34:38] | We know. | 我们知道了 |
[34:45] | We know you met Jessie when you were volunteering at juvie. | 我们知道你在少管所当志愿者时认识了杰西 |
[34:48] | We know you drained your kid’s college fund to pay him. | 我们知道为了给他钱你把孩子的大学基金都用光了 |
[34:54] | We know, okay? | 我们都知道 好吗 |
[34:58] | I’m here–I mean, I’m trying to help you, | 我…我是想帮你 |
[35:02] | and you’re insulting my intelligence. | 你却在侮辱我的情报组的能力 |
[35:07] | I just want to know the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[35:11] | I mean, did you pay Jessie to scare the piss out of Colin | 你花钱雇杰西让他去吓唬科林 |
[35:14] | so he’d keep his mouth shut? | 不让他开口了吗 |
[35:17] | I mean, that’s– | 这… |
[35:19] | That’s the only thing makes sense to me | 只有这样才合情理 |
[35:20] | based on the amount of money that– | 根据那笔钱数… |
[35:22] | I want to talk to my lawyer. | 我想见我的律师 |
[35:23] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:27] | You want to talk to your lawyer? | 你想见你的律师 |
[35:32] | That’s your right. | 这是你的权利 |
[35:35] | Let me tell you something. | 不过我告诉你 |
[35:38] | If I walk out of this room | 如果我走出这里 |
[35:42] | and I go back over to Jessie… | 过去找杰西… |
[35:47] | His version gets carved in stone, | 那他的证词板上钉钉 |
[35:50] | and you take the ride. | 受苦的可就是你了 |
[35:54] | All of it. | 所有的罪名 |
[35:56] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[36:07] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[36:19] | Jessie wasn’t supposed to kill Colin! | 杰西不该杀科林的 |
[36:24] | He was just supposed to scare him! | 他本该去吓吓他就行了 |
[36:43] | Jessie wasn’t supposed to kill Colin. | 杰西不该杀科林 |
[36:45] | He was just supposed to scare him to keep him quiet. | 他本该去吓唬吓唬他 让他闭嘴 |
[36:47] | That is all I told Jessie to do. | 我就只让杰西这么干 |
[36:53] | So Colin’s death, | 所以科林的死 |
[36:57] | that is on Jessie. | 都怪杰西一个人 |
[37:00] | Right? | 对吗 |
[37:19] | Hey, listen, I don’t like cases like this one, | 听着 我不喜欢这样的案子 |
[37:22] | but I’m grateful when you guys do catch ’em. | 但我很感激你们抓到了他 |
[37:24] | That’s for sure. | 这点确定 |
[37:25] | Hm, yeah, I guess, huh? | 应该是吧 |
[37:29] | Hey, Sean, I’m– | 肖恩 我… |
[37:32] | I’m really sorry to hear about your friend. | 对你朋友的事感到很遗憾 |
[37:35] | You know, we all heard about what you were doing | 我们都听说你为那个男孩做的了 |
[37:36] | for that boy, and I’m just sorry he passed, man. | 我很遗憾他去世了 伙计 |
[37:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:43] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:44] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[37:48] | When Nadia died, I wasn’t exactly in a hurry | 娜迪亚去世时 我没急着 |
[37:50] | to talk to anybody about it. | 跟别人聊天谈心 |
[37:53] | That didn’t go so well for me. | 结果真的不怎么好 |
[37:56] | You’re gonna go through whatever you got to go through, | 有些事只能你一个人去经历去承受 |
[37:58] | but…I’m around, man. | 但是…有需要尽管找我 |
[38:02] | Everybody’s here for you. | 大家都会愿意陪你 |
[38:06] | I just haven’t gotten my head around it yet, you know? | 我只是一时还没想明白 |
[38:09] | Still pretty angry. | 我还是很生气 |
[38:11] | Yeah. | 理解 |
[38:14] | I appreciate you reaching out. | 谢谢你主动提出帮忙 |
[38:24] | – Good evening. – Hey. | -晚上好 -你好 |
[38:26] | – Through there. – Right there? | -过去吧 -这边吗 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:28] | – You look nice. – Thank you. | -你很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[38:33] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[38:35] | Uh…I got an invite. | 有人邀请我来的 |
[38:40] | This is Kevin Atwater from the 21st. | 这是21局的凯文·阿特沃特 |
[38:43] | Alvin Olinsky said he’s all right. | 埃尔文·奥林斯基说他没问题 |
[38:45] | Thought we could use some new blood. | 我们里面注入点新鲜血液也好 |
[38:47] | What we could use is some new money. | 我们需要的是钱 |
[38:48] | Uh…How much new money? | 多少 |
[38:51] | How much you got? | 你有多少 |
[38:53] | That’s your spot. | 那是你的位子 |
[39:08] | How you feeling, Chief? | 你好 队长 |
[39:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:44] | Hello, beautiful lady. | 你好 美女 |
[39:46] | – Adam. – Oh, hey, Al. | -亚当 -是你啊 老埃 |
[39:47] | I need a place to crash just for a few days. | 我想找个地方住几天 |
[39:52] | – Hey, thanks, man. – Yeah. | -谢谢 伙计 -好 |
[40:02] | So…Where do I sleep? | 那…我睡哪里 |
[40:06] | Uh, well… | 这个… |
[40:08] | How about Michelle takes the bedroom? | 让米歇尔睡卧室 |
[40:11] | You and me can rough it on the couches. | 你我睡沙发怎么样 |
[40:14] | Yeah, there’s only one couch. | 沙发只有一张 |
[40:16] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[40:19] | Is this fettuccine alfredo? | 这是奶油酱意面吗 |
[40:21] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:23] | I love fettuccine alfredo. | 我最喜欢奶油酱意面了 |
[40:26] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[40:30] | Hey, baby. | 你来了 亲爱的 |
[40:36] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[40:40] | You look just like him. | 你长得跟他一样 |
[40:42] | That’s what my mom says sometimes. | 有时我妈妈也这么说 |
[40:46] | I was a soldier too. | 我也当过兵 |
[40:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[40:50] | Yeah, man. | 是的 小兄弟 |
[40:56] | I’ve known some heroes. | 我也认识一些英雄 |
[41:00] | But what you did, | 但你做的事 |
[41:03] | going public, | 去公开 |
[41:05] | telling the truth about what happened, | 跟大家说出真相 |
[41:09] | that might just be the bravest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这可能是我见过的最勇敢的行为了 |
[41:20] | I miss him. | 我好想他 |
[41:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:25] | Did you lose friends? | 你也失去过朋友吗 |
[41:29] | Many, yeah. | 失去过很多 |
[41:33] | How do you deal with it? | 你怎么从中走出来的 |
[41:37] | When I get down, I…I try to remind myself | 我失落时 我就试着提醒自己 |
[41:42] | that they made a sacrifice | 他们做出牺牲 |
[41:44] | so that I could come home and live my life. | 是为了让我回家继续自己的生活 |
[41:51] | I just try to honor that. | 我努力不让他们的牺牲白费 |
[41:54] | Your dad would be so happy for you right now. | 你爸爸现在肯定会特别为你高兴 |
[41:57] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[41:59] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[42:01] | Not just because of what you did, | 不仅是因为你做的事 |
[42:04] | because it’s over. | 更是因为事情终于结束了 |