时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This is Officer Adam Ruzek. | 我是亚当·鲁塞克警官 |
[00:04] | Requesting immediate backup. | 需要紧急支援 |
[00:05] | You were out there without the permission of an immediate supervisor. | 你当时的行动并没有经过顶头上司的允许 |
[00:08] | You’ve been stripped of your police powers | 直到局长正式对你做出决定前 |
[00:09] | until the chief determines your future. | 你都不得行使警察权力 |
[00:11] | There’s a young girl, and she’s my daughter. | 有个小姑娘 是我的女儿 |
[00:13] | If you have any hope of keeping us together, | 如果你真想回到我们身边一起生活 |
[00:15] | you better get a paternity test. | 你最好去做亲子鉴定 |
[00:18] | I don’t know what your relationship status is, | 我不知道你们现在是什么关系 |
[00:20] | and I don’t care, | 我也无所谓 |
[00:21] | but I need to know someone’s got Lindsay’s back 24 hours a day. | 但我需要有人全天顾着琳德赛 |
[00:25] | What was that for? | 你这又是为什么 |
[00:26] | It’s ’cause I wanted to kiss you. | 我只是想吻你 |
[00:37] | I heard Roman took the week. | 听说罗曼请了一周假 |
[00:39] | Is he going to cabo or what? | 他是去嗨了还是怎么的 |
[00:42] | Not quite. | 并不是 |
[00:43] | Ah, right. He flew to Vegas. | 好吧 他肯定是去豪赌了 |
[00:46] | He’s got that hook-up at Caesars. | 他在凯撒皇宫有个老相好 |
[00:48] | Actually, he’s dealing with a personal medical issue. | 其实他是去处理私人医疗事务了 |
[00:50] | STD? | 性病吗 |
[00:52] | Yeah, wouldn’t be the first time that dog’s picked up fleas. | 他肯定也不是第一次染这种脏病了 |
[00:55] | For your information, he was donating bone marrow | 他是去给一个小孩子捐献骨髓了 |
[00:59] | to a little kid, and sadly that kid might not make it. | 可惜的是那个孩子恐怕撑不过去了 |
[01:02] | Wow. Sounds depressing. | 这种事真让人难过 |
[01:04] | I try and see the other side of it. | 我试图从好的一面来看待这事 |
[01:06] | What Roman is doing is inspiring. | 罗曼的行为十分激励人 |
[01:09] | – I donated blood once. – Okay. | -我也献过一次血 -好的 |
[01:11] | But I forgot to eat that cookie that they give you. | 但我忘了吃他们送给我的那种饼干了 |
[01:13] | So I rolled to Jimbo’s, nothing in the tank. | 所以我去酒吧 本来也没什么事 |
[01:15] | A couple of pops later, I wake up in bed | 但几杯酒下肚 醒来时 |
[01:18] | with my mom’s best friend. | 我就在我妈好闺蜜的床上了 |
[01:21] | Janice. | 珍妮丝 |
[01:23] | – 2113. – Go for 2113, squad. | -2113 -2113收到 指挥中心请讲 |
[01:27] | Need you to roll on a 10-37 at Union Park. | 需要你们去联合公园查看一辆可疑车辆 |
[01:30] | Caller states there’s a suspicious person in a black SUV. | 报案人称一辆黑色越野车中有可疑人物 |
[01:33] | Ten four, dispatch. We are three blocks out. | 收到 我们还有三个街区就到 |
[01:47] | What are you doing out here so late? | 这么晚了你们还在这里干什么 |
[01:48] | Just hanging, talking. | 逛一逛 聊聊天啊 |
[01:51] | Oh, my favorite pastime. | 这可是我最爱的消遣 |
[01:52] | Talking with girls in cars at midnight. | 在深夜和姑娘们坐在车里聊天 |
[01:56] | He’s obviously some perv spying on people, | 他肯定是什么喜欢偷窥的变态 |
[01:58] | so I called it in. | 所以我报了警 |
[02:00] | Okay, we’ll take it from here. | 好的 我们会调查的 |
[02:03] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[02:04] | Price, you come with me. | 普莱斯 你跟我来 |
[02:05] | All right, let’s do this. | 好的 开工 |
[02:09] | He probably had one too many drinks | 他可能喝高了吧 |
[02:10] | and passed out before he made it home. | 然后还没回到家就醉倒了 |
[02:12] | Sir? | 先生 |
[02:14] | Please exit the vehicle. | 请从车里出来 |
[02:17] | Hey! Let’s go. | 快点 |
[02:19] | No, he’s not passed out. | 他不是醉倒了 |
[02:21] | This guy’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:23] | Damn, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:27] | Dispatch, roll an ambulance | 调度中心 请派一辆救护车 |
[02:28] | to the northwest corner of Union Park. | 到联合公园的西北角 |
[02:31] | – Copy that. – Easy, buddy. | -收到 -冷静点 伙计 |
[02:34] | Northwest corner of Union Park. | 联合公园的西北角 |
[02:39] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:41] | – I just thought that– – The glass. | -我只是想… -那个玻璃 |
[02:43] | Obviously bulletproof. | 很显然是防弹玻璃 |
[02:50] | Dispatch, we’ve got a situation. | 调度中心 我们这里有情况 |
[03:02] | The entire SUV is coated with a bullet resistant seal. | 这辆越野车整个外壳都用防弹材料包裹 |
[03:04] | Even the chassis is bombproof. | 甚至连底盘都是防弹的 |
[03:06] | The kind of vehicle dignitaries | 坐这种车的不是权贵 |
[03:08] | or government agents use. | 就是政府特工 |
[03:13] | – Three, two, one. – Hey, you guys might want to step back. | -三 二 一 -你们还是退后一点吧 |
[03:22] | Ripe. | 搞定 |
[03:27] | White male, 50-ish. | 白人男性 五十岁左右 |
[03:31] | No signs of foul play. | 没有打斗的迹象 |
[03:33] | Searching for I.D. | 正在找身份证明 |
[03:37] | No wallet. | 没有钱包 |
[03:38] | He’s got a stainless steel 1911. | 他有一把1911款的不锈钢手枪 |
[03:43] | Hey, guys. The license plate came back. | 各位 查到车牌号了 |
[03:45] | This SUV’s registered to a company. | 这辆越野车注册在一家公司名下 |
[03:47] | Peregrine Security. Owned by one Victor Cullen. | 游隼安保 公司持有人是维克多·卡伦 |
[03:50] | Mouse is sending you his DMV photo now. | 耗子正在给你发车管所记录 |
[03:54] | Recognize this guy? | 眼熟吗 |
[03:58] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[04:00] | Okay, get a warrant for Cullen’s address. | 好 去申请一份针对卡伦家的搜查令 |
[04:02] | Have the others meet us there. | 叫其他人去那里和我们汇合 |
[04:48] | Check this out. | 快来看 |
[05:05] | This guy was somebody important. | 这家伙是个重要人物 |
[05:07] | I’m looking at a million dollars here. | 我眼前这是一百万吗 |
[05:14] | It’s the back-up generators. | 是备用发电机 |
[05:39] | What the hell? | 我的天啊 |
[05:50] | That’s good. | 可以了 |
[05:53] | Well, what’ve you got for me? | 你给我带了什么来 |
[05:59] | You arrest the leader of a small African republic? | 你们抓了某个非洲小国的首脑吗 |
[06:01] | Start cataloging ’em, get ’em to forensics ASAP. | 马上开始盘点 尽快送去取证 |
[06:04] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[06:09] | Hey, Al. Uh, that DNA test | 埃尔 你之前要的 |
[06:12] | that you wanted on Michelle. | 米歇尔的DNA检测 |
[06:14] | The results are in. | 结果出来了 |
[06:15] | I guess congrats either way. | 无论哪个结果都先恭喜你吧 |
[06:19] | Okay… | 好 |
[06:26] | Yeah, you got it. | 好 明白了 |
[06:28] | Hey, that was Mouse asking if anyone was available | 耗子打电话来问有没有人有空 |
[06:31] | to help inventory all the guns that were recovered last night. | 帮忙去库房清点昨晚收缴的那批枪 |
[06:33] | – I volunteered you. – No, come on, Sarge. | -我说你会去 -不 拜托 警长 |
[06:35] | I just–I want to take a shower and sleep for, like, two days. | 我现在就想洗个澡 然后睡他个两天 |
[06:38] | Take a bird bath in the ladies room. | 去洗手间在盆里洗一把得了 |
[06:40] | Overtime is like gold around here. | 加班在这里可是家常便饭 |
[06:47] | Hey, look, can I ask you something? | 我可以问个问题吗 |
[06:50] | Look, Adam is trying so hard to be stoic | 亚当真是心无旁骛一心一意地 |
[06:52] | about getting stripped, but it’s not him, you know? | 努力做好自己的工作 他没别的想法 |
[06:55] | He wears everything on his sleeve, | 他把什么都显露在外 |
[06:56] | which is maybe why I just love him. | 所以我才这么爱他 |
[07:02] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 当我没说 |
[07:05] | Burgess, we’re like sisters. | 伯吉斯 我们亲如姐妹 |
[07:07] | We can talk about our problems. | 我们可以一起探讨问题 |
[07:09] | For example, come here. | 例如 过来 |
[07:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:14] | I’m with Mouch last night, and we’re doing our thing. | 我昨晚和穆奇一起 做情侣该做的事 |
[07:16] | You know, I got Black Sabbath going on the stereo, | 当时我在用音响播《黑色安息日》 |
[07:19] | and he’s rounding the bases, heading towards home. | 而他一路过关斩将 就快到本垒了 |
[07:21] | – All of a sudden– – Oh, you know what, Sarge? | -突然…-你知道吗 警长 |
[07:23] | I don’t think that I’m old enough to hear this story. | 我觉得我还太年轻 不适合听这些 |
[07:27] | How about just a little advice? | 不如给我个小小的建议吧 |
[07:28] | – Go ahead, shoot. – Okay. | -那你说吧 -好 |
[07:30] | This Crowley, she seems to really have it in for Adam. | 这个克罗利 她似乎真的想搞垮亚当 |
[07:33] | And he’s great police. | 他是个很棒的警察 |
[07:33] | I think I should tell her as much. | 我觉得我该把这些都告诉她 |
[07:36] | Go and give one of the highest ranking females | 你要把你的想法告诉 |
[07:38] | in the department a piece of your mind? | 警局里职位最高的女性吗 |
[07:40] | Do not do that. | 别这么做 |
[07:45] | – Black Sabbath? – Works every time. | -《黑色安息日》 -屡试不爽 |
[07:49] | Even when it doesn’t. | 不管用也管用 |
[07:53] | Uh, just so you know, the other night on the couch– | 你知道 那晚在沙发上… |
[07:55] | Oh, yeah. It was a great choice. | 没错 沙发选的很棒 |
[07:57] | Supple yet firm. | 又软又结实 |
[07:59] | It was a one time deal. | 只此一次 |
[08:01] | One time, got it. | 一次 明白 |
[08:02] | Got it, one time deal. | 明白 一次 |
[08:03] | I mean it. Gotta be professional. | 我说真的 专业一点 |
[08:09] | – Hey, boss, hey. – Yeah. | -老大 -嗯 |
[08:11] | Uh, any word about my case? | 我的案子有进展吗 |
[08:13] | ‘Cause I’m kinda climbing up the walls here. | 我急得都要爬墙了 |
[08:14] | I made a few calls trying to pull in a favor with the Chief. | 我打了几通电话去拜托局长帮忙 |
[08:17] | In the meantime, give mouse a hand | 现在 你去帮耗子 |
[08:19] | with those guns we seized. | 清点那些收缴的枪吧 |
[08:22] | All right, what do we got? | 有什么进展 |
[08:23] | Victor Cullen. | 维克多·卡伦 |
[08:24] | Five years ago, he founded Peregrine. | 五年前 他建立了游隼公司 |
[08:26] | It’s a corporate security firm. | 这是一家安保公司 |
[08:28] | Before that, his work history is blank for several decades. | 在此之前 他几十年的工作记录都是空白 |
[08:31] | The M.E. is performing the autopsy as we speak, | 法医现在正在尸检 |
[08:33] | and from his preliminary findings, | 他初步判断 |
[08:35] | Cullen was dead for at least a week. | 卡伦死了至少一周了 |
[08:36] | Yeah, patrol working the Union Park beat says | 负责联合公园一带巡警说 |
[08:39] | Cullen’s SUV wasn’t there | 他们前一晚巡逻时 |
[08:40] | when they made their sweep the night before, | 卡伦的越野车还不在那里 |
[08:41] | so someone drove his body there and left it. | 所以是有人把装着尸体的车开过去再离开的 |
[08:43] | Neighbors say he was extremely private. | 邻居们说他非常注重隐私 |
[08:45] | No family in the area. | 在附近都没有亲属 |
[08:47] | He had a long-time girlfriend named Jainie Saunders. | 他有一个长期女友 名叫简妮·桑德斯 |
[08:50] | What? Cullen’s been dead a week | 什么 卡伦死了一周了 |
[08:51] | and his girlfriend doesn’t report it? | 他的女朋友都不报案吗 |
[08:53] | She’s suspect number one. | 她是头号嫌犯 |
[08:55] | Find her and bring her in. | 找到她 带她回来问话 |
[08:56] | Uh, Hank, we don’t have to. | 汉克 不用了 |
[08:58] | Jainie Saunders is downstairs with her lawyer. | 简妮·桑德斯和她的律师正在楼下 |
[09:03] | After this morning’s news segment, | 看过今早的新闻后 |
[09:05] | my client wanted to voluntarily come in. | 我的当事人自愿过来 |
[09:07] | She’s an emotional wreck, | 她现在情绪不太稳定 |
[09:08] | and she’s only willing to admit | 她只承认 |
[09:10] | to improper disposal of human remains. | 自己处置遗体不当 |
[09:11] | All right, well, until we get the autopsy results in, | 在尸检结果出来之前 |
[09:13] | we can’t rule out foul play. | 我们无法断定为谋杀 |
[09:14] | I did not kill Victor. | 我没有杀维克多 |
[09:17] | He had arrhythmia. | 他有心律不齐症 |
[09:19] | I begged him to get treatment but he refused. | 我求他去治疗 但是被他拒绝了 |
[09:21] | He just kept popping aspirin. | 他只是一直在吃止痛药 |
[09:23] | So what happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[09:25] | We were at home. | 当时我们在家 |
[09:26] | One minute having dinner, and the next, | 上一秒还在吃晚饭 下一秒 |
[09:29] | he collapsed. A heart attack. | 他就晕倒了 心脏病发 |
[09:32] | So instead of calling 911, you did what exactly? | 那你不打电话报警 而是做了什么 |
[09:36] | I put him in the garage. | 我把他弄进了车库 |
[09:38] | Then last night, I drove him to the park. | 然后昨晚 我把他开车送到公园 |
[09:40] | Jainie, you have to imagine how this looks on our end. | 简妮 你想想我们会怎么看待这番话 |
[09:44] | Victor’s been dead a week, | 维克多已经死了一周了 |
[09:46] | yet he turned up in the park last night. | 但昨天晚上才出现在公园 |
[09:49] | We searched his home and we found an arsenal | 我们搜查了他的家 在地下室 |
[09:52] | and a million dollars cash in the basement. | 找到一个军火库和一百万现金 |
[09:54] | You think I don’t know how this looks? | 你以为我不知道这看起来像怎么回事吗 |
[09:57] | I loved Victor. | 我爱维克多 |
[09:59] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[10:01] | I just did what he told me to do. | 我只是照他说的做 |
[10:04] | Which was what? | 照他说的什么 |
[10:06] | Jainie, you got to help yourself out here. | 简妮 你得自己帮自己洗清嫌疑 |
[10:13] | Victor said that if he ever died, | 维克多说 如果他死了 |
[10:15] | I should leave his body in a public place, | 我就把他的尸体放在公共场所 |
[10:17] | and the agency would find him. | 局里会找到他 |
[10:19] | Agency? | 局里 |
[10:21] | Victor, he was CIA. | 维克多 他是中情局的人 |
[10:29] | Hey, Sean, what’s that for? | 肖恩 你推这个干什么 |
[10:30] | I’m gonna be your driver today. | 我今天给你当司机 |
[10:32] | The doctor said I wasn’t allowed outside. | 医生说我不能到外面去 |
[10:34] | I think it’ll be okay. | 我觉得没问题 |
[10:36] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[10:38] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[10:39] | Well, that’s a surprise. | 到时候给你个惊喜 |
[10:41] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:43] | – There you go. – All right. | -可以了 -来吧 |
[10:46] | Here we go. | 坐着吧 |
[10:49] | -Here’s his bag. -All right. | -这是他的包 -好的 |
[10:51] | I’ll have him back in a little bit. | 我很快就送他回来 |
[10:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:57] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[11:01] | We’re officially partners. | 我们正式成为搭档了 |
[11:02] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -是 |
[11:06] | So you better have my back out there, okay? | 所以到时候你要鼎力支持我 好吗 |
[11:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:28] | – Olinsky. – Bishop. | -奥林斯基 -毕夏普 |
[11:30] | 1999. Hezbollah and Latin kings in bed together. | 1999年 真主党和拉丁王联手了 |
[11:34] | Seems like a lifetime ago. | 恍如隔世啊 |
[11:37] | I take it this isn’t a stroll down memory lane. | 你不是随意缅怀的吧 |
[11:40] | Victor Cullen. Found his body last night. | 维克多·卡伦 昨晚发现了他的尸体 |
[11:43] | Supposedly one of yours. | 应该是你们的人 |
[11:46] | Never heard of him. | 没听过他 |
[11:49] | Then again, you never know who’s who. | 但话说回来 谁又知道谁的真实身份 |
[11:52] | I’d appreciate it if you could find out for me. | 如果你能帮我查出来 我会很感激的 |
[11:55] | I’ll reach out to the powers that be. | 我通过关系帮你查查 |
[11:57] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:07] | – Got it. – Good? | -好了 -好了吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:09] | Hey, babe, I’m sorry you got stuck down here | 亲爱的 很抱歉让你在这里 |
[12:10] | doing grunt work. | 做杂活 |
[12:12] | So much better than answering the phones. | 比接电话好多了 |
[12:14] | Let me tell you. | 真的 |
[12:15] | Besides, I’m kind of enjoying the company. | 另外 我挺喜欢有你陪我的 |
[12:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:18] | – Good? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[12:19] | All right. | 好 |
[12:21] | Hey, listen… About the wedding… | 听我说 婚礼的事 |
[12:24] | You know, like picking a date and all that. | 选日子之类的事 |
[12:28] | Like, until the whole thing with deputy Crowley blows over, | 克劳利副局长这事过去之前 |
[12:31] | let’s just not worry about it, okay? | 我们先别担心了 好吗 |
[12:33] | Hey, Kim, you know, | 金 你知道吗 |
[12:35] | whether I’m a cop or not, | 不管我是不是警察 |
[12:36] | our relationship’s not going to change. | 我们的感情不会变 |
[12:39] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[12:40] | ‘Cause you’re like the best thing I got going on right now. | 因为现在你是我生命中最美好的东西了 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:52] | What’s happening, gents? | 怎么了 伙计们 |
[12:54] | I don’t know, Mouse. You called us. | 不清楚 耗子 是你联系的我们 |
[12:57] | Oh, yeah, ballistics started coming in on Cullen’s guns. | 卡伦手枪的弹道分析报告出来了 |
[13:01] | And three of them match three unsolved murders | 其中三个与去年发生的未破凶案 |
[13:04] | that happened in the last year. | 相吻合 |
[13:06] | I have no idea how Cullen is connected, | 我没查到这跟卡伦有什么联系 |
[13:07] | but there’s a strange pattern. | 但有个奇怪的通点 |
[13:11] | Eddie Diaz. The gangbanger who beat | 埃迪·迪亚斯 是个黑帮成员 |
[13:13] | a manslaughter charge a few years back. | 几年前成功摆脱了过失杀人罪 |
[13:14] | His stray bullet killed a little girl. | 他的流弹杀死了一个小女孩 |
[13:16] | His lawyer got him off on a technicality. | 他的律师以技术性问题为其开罪 |
[13:19] | He was executed point-blank in his garage. | 他在他的车库里被近距离处决式枪杀 |
[13:23] | Second, Mr. Josh Henderson. | 第二个 乔什·亨德森先生 |
[13:26] | He’s a UIC dropout turned computer hacker. | 辍学后当上了黑客 |
[13:28] | He preyed on a string of elderly victims. | 盯上了老年群体 |
[13:30] | Drained their bank accounts. | 黑掉了他们银行存款 |
[13:31] | Got probation, but he was ambushed at a stoplight | 被判缓刑 但六个月前 |
[13:35] | less than six months ago. | 他在红绿灯下被袭 |
[13:37] | And the third, one Terrence Jenkins. | 第三个 泰伦斯·詹金斯 |
[13:40] | Arrested for multiple sexual assaults of underage girls. | 因涉嫌性侵多名未成年少女被捕 |
[13:43] | None of them would testify at trial, so he walked. | 没有人敢出庭作证 所以他被无罪释放 |
[13:45] | He did. | 确实 |
[13:47] | Until they found his body shot to death | 直到有人上个月在黑格维施 |
[13:49] | last month in a field near Hegewisch. | 发现了他的尸体 |
[13:53] | If Cullen really is CIA, | 如果卡伦真是中情局的人 |
[13:55] | then maybe this is some secret program. | 也许这是个什么秘密项目 |
[13:56] | – Yo, Sarge. – Hmm? | -警长 -怎么了 |
[13:58] | I just got off the phone with the medical examiner. | 我刚跟法医通过电话 |
[14:00] | Victor Cullen’s body was just stolen from Chicago Med. | 维克多·卡伦的尸体在芝加哥医院被偷了 |
[14:03] | What? | 什么 |
[14:12] | Sir, welcome to the 21st. | 长官 欢迎来到第21分局 |
[14:15] | Are you ready for duty, sir? | 你准备好履行职务了吗 长官 |
[14:16] | Sure am. | 当然 |
[14:25] | Your hat, sir. | 你的帽子 长官 |
[14:28] | This way. | 这边请 |
[14:30] | Looking good, captain. Your office, sir. | 很帅 局长 你的办公室 长官 |
[14:35] | – And here we go. – Cool. | -来吧 -棒 |
[14:40] | A little something for you, sir. | 这是给你准备的 长官 |
[14:43] | – What do you think, Andrew? – Awesome. | -你觉得怎么样 安德鲁 -好棒 |
[14:45] | Okay. Now, we have a very busy day, sir. | 我们今天很忙 长官 |
[14:48] | We’re doing cell checks, interviewing offenders. | 我们今天要巡视监狱 审问犯人 |
[14:51] | Taking a trip to the gun range. | 参观靶场 |
[14:53] | – Really? The range? – If we have time, sure thing. | -真的吗 靶场 -如果时间够就去 |
[14:56] | But first, sir, I am going to need your signature | 但首先 请你在这些 |
[14:58] | – on this asset forfeiture form. – What’s that? | -资产没收表格上签字 -这是什么 |
[15:01] | It means we’re taking a brand-new Porsche | 意思是我们收缴了一个毒贩的 |
[15:03] | from a drug dealer. | 全新保时捷 |
[15:08] | Wow. Can’t wait to be a cop when I grow up. | 我已经迫不及待要长大成为警察了 |
[15:15] | Sir, what would you like in your coffee? | 长官 你喜欢什么咖啡 |
[15:18] | – Cream and sugar? – You got hot chocolate? | -加奶油和糖吗 -有热巧克力吗 |
[15:21] | One hot chocolate coming up. | 马上给你拿热巧克力 |
[15:23] | Excellent choice, sir. | 品味不错 长官 |
[15:29] | They forced their way in, attacked me. | 他们强行进来 袭击了我 |
[15:31] | It happened so fast. | 一切太突然了 |
[15:34] | – They move like pros. – Yeah. | -他们看起来像专业人员 -是 |
[15:36] | You got anything on the parking lot cams? | 停车场的监控录像有线索吗 |
[15:38] | One of them caught a black SUV speeding from the lot. | 看到其中一个开着黑色SUV驶出停车场 |
[15:40] | No plates. | 没有车牌 |
[15:41] | I wonder if Victor Cullen was as interesting alive as he is dead. | 我想维克多·卡伦活着时应该没这么抢手 |
[15:44] | His girlfriend said the CIA would want his body, right? | 他女朋友说中情局会想要他的尸体吧 |
[15:48] | Who else would take it? | 还有谁想要呢 |
[15:50] | Look, secret operation or not, | 不管是不是秘密行动 |
[15:51] | you can’t commit murder and steal bodies with impunity. | 都不能谋杀 偷尸了而免受惩罚 |
[15:56] | Yeah? | 说 |
[15:57] | Hank, we got a hold of DMV records. | 汉克 我们查到了车管局记录 |
[15:59] | In addition to the SUV that we found Cullen in, | 除了卡伦坐的那辆越野车 |
[16:01] | he’s registered three other identical vehicles, | 他名下还有三辆一样的车 |
[16:04] | all purchased through his company. | 都通过他的公司购买 |
[16:06] | All four of Cullen’s SUVs were outfitted as bulletproof | 卡伦的四辆车都通过普拉斯基的一家装甲公司 |
[16:09] | by a car-armoring company on Pulaski. | 进行了车身防弹处理 |
[16:11] | So we got three armed offenders | 这么说 有三个武装罪犯 |
[16:12] | driving around the city in custom tanks? | 开着防弹车在城里转悠吗 |
[16:15] | The thing is, Cullen never picked up any of the SUVs. | 问题是 卡伦没去取过这些车 |
[16:18] | One of his employees did, a guy named Ryan Bergstrom. | 但他的一个员工去取车了 他叫瑞恩·伯斯多姆 |
[16:21] | We gonna send you his LKA now. | 我们把他的最后登记住址发给你 |
[16:28] | Just got the alert on this guy. | 局里对这家伙发出警报信息了 |
[16:30] | Ryan Bergstrom. | 瑞恩·伯斯多姆 |
[16:32] | His record’s clean until he ripped off a body. | 在他抢走尸体前 无前科 |
[16:34] | All right. | 好 |
[16:42] | This sure looks like one of Cullen’s SUVs. | 这辆车肯定就是卡伦的越野车 |
[16:49] | – Okay, you take the back. – All right. | -你从后面包抄 -好 |
[16:59] | Go. | 上 |
[17:28] | Chicago P.D.! | 芝加哥警察 |
[17:30] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[17:33] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[17:34] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[17:38] | Go! | 追 |
[17:53] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[18:02] | I’m a special agent with the CIA. | 我是中情局特工 |
[18:05] | I got clearances. | 我在执行任务 |
[18:11] | It says here you took the CPD test three times. | 你三次参加芝加哥警署招警考试 |
[18:15] | Each time, you were rejected. | 三次被拒 |
[18:17] | Color blind, huh? | 因为色盲 对吗 |
[18:18] | Yet somehow you were recruited into the CIA. | 但却被中央情报局招募 |
[18:22] | You got my letter there, right? | 你看过我的免责书 对吧 |
[18:25] | This thing? | 这东西 |
[18:26] | A letter of immunity from the Central Intelligence Agency, | 你是说这封维克多·卡伦签署的 |
[18:29] | signed by Victor Cullen. That’s your proof? | 中情局的免责书 是你的证明吗 |
[18:31] | Yeah, that’s all the proof you need. | 是的 这个就够了 |
[18:33] | You won’t tell us anything about your so-called operation, | 你不愿透漏你所谓的任务 |
[18:36] | at least tell me this. | 但至少可以告诉我一件事 |
[18:38] | Why dismember Cullen’s body? | 为何肢解卡伦的尸体呢 |
[18:42] | – I was following orders. – Okay. | -我是奉命行事 -好吧 |
[18:46] | Whose? | 谁的命令 |
[18:50] | I’m just a simple city cop. | 我只是个低层的小警察 |
[18:53] | I’m sure this is a real inconvenience | 我相信对你这样的 |
[18:56] | for a government agent like you. | 政府大特工来说 确实为难 |
[18:58] | I got bosses I got to answer to. | 但我也有上司 |
[19:01] | I gotta give them something. | 我必须有所交代 |
[19:04] | So do me a favor, okay? | 就当帮我个忙 好吗 |
[19:06] | Just shed some light. | 给点线索 |
[19:08] | That’s all I’m asking. | 仅此而已 |
[19:14] | I’m part of an operation called streetcleaner. | 我是”街头清道夫”行动的一员 |
[19:18] | We neutralize targets posing as threats to national security. | 我们消除那些威胁国家安全的目标 |
[19:22] | Targets that simple city cops couldn’t get off the street. | 这些目标是普通警察无法惩治的 |
[19:27] | Why dismember Cullen? | 为什么肢解卡伦 |
[19:29] | I was looking for something. | 我在找东西 |
[19:34] | When an agent dies, their chip has to be removed. | 特工死后 必须取出他们的芯片 |
[19:40] | From his body? | 在他体内吗 |
[19:41] | Those were my instructions, yes. | 我接到的指令是这样的 |
[19:44] | The weapons we found at Cullen’s house, | 我们通过在卡伦家查获的武器 |
[19:46] | we can tie him to three unsolved murders. | 可把他同三起未破谋杀案联系起来 |
[19:51] | You’re saying those murders are sanctioned? | 你的意思这些谋杀也是上级批准的吗 |
[19:53] | I’m not saying anything, actually. | 其实我什么都没说 |
[19:58] | So can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[20:02] | Hank, you got a minute? | 汉克 你有空吗 |
[20:29] | That name you provided, | 你们让我查的名字 |
[20:31] | Victor Cullen, I had it checked out. | 维克多·卡伦 我查过了 |
[20:34] | Looks like you’ve got a false alarm. | 看起来你们是虚惊一场 |
[20:37] | What exactly does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:41] | Cullen was with the agency, just for a minute, | 卡伦在中情局工作时间很短 |
[20:44] | but never a field agent. | 而且也不是外勤特工 |
[20:45] | He was an intelligence analyst right out of college, | 只是一个初出校门的情报分析员 |
[20:48] | stationed down in Panama. | 曾驻巴拿马 |
[20:50] | Working the Iran-Contra scandal? | “伊朗门”丑闻的情报人员吗 |
[20:52] | Around that time, but he didn’t last long. | 大概是那个时候吧 但持续不久 |
[20:56] | Cullen suffered a meltdown. | 卡伦遭遇危机 |
[20:58] | Turned out he’d been lying on his psych reports. | 原因是他的精神有问题 |
[21:00] | So they shipped him home, cut him loose. | 所以他们把他带回家 彻底清退 |
[21:04] | Ever since, he’s been playing secret agent. | 从那时起 他开始扮演秘密特工 |
[21:08] | It looks that way. | 看来确实如此 |
[21:13] | I had my own office and everything. | 我有自己的办公室和全套装备 |
[21:16] | Then they gave me this CPD leather, | 他们还给了我这件芝加哥警察服装 |
[21:18] | like a real captain. | 就像一个真正的局长 |
[21:19] | I’m so proud of you, honey. | 宝贝 我为你感到骄傲 |
[21:21] | But we didn’t make it to the gun range, Sean. | 但我们还没去过枪械区 肖恩 |
[21:24] | Can we go tomorrow? | 明天我们可以去吗 |
[21:27] | Definitely tomorrow. | 明天一定去 |
[21:32] | I’m gonna go grab some coffee. | 我想喝点咖啡 |
[21:33] | – Do you want some? – Uh, sure. | -你要吗 -好 |
[21:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:39] | My dad was supposed to come here today. | 今天我爸爸应该来看我的 |
[21:41] | I’m glad you’re here instead. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[21:43] | Hey, I’m sure he means well. | 他肯定是好意 |
[21:45] | I don’t know. He always makes my mom cry. | 我不知道 他总是让我妈妈哭 |
[21:48] | I think she likes you better. | 我认为她更喜欢你 |
[21:57] | Finally got access to Cullen’s financial records. | 终于查到了卡伦的财务记录 |
[21:59] | His security firm was well-funded, | 他的安保公司资金雄厚 |
[22:01] | but not by the government. | 后台不是政府 |
[22:03] | His mother. | 而是他的母亲 |
[22:04] | She owned a huge soybean farm down state. | 她在州南部有家大型豆类农场 |
[22:06] | Passed away five years ago. | 她五年前去世 |
[22:08] | When it was sold off, | 农场出售后 |
[22:09] | Cullen inherited over 30 million. | 卡伦继承了3000多万美金 |
[22:11] | His bank statements indicate Cullen was withdrawing | 银行账单显示 卡伦过去几年 |
[22:14] | large amounts of cash the last few years. | 取出大量现金 |
[22:16] | It seems he was paying Bergstrom | 似乎每周支付15000美元 |
[22:18] | and his other operatives 15k a week. | 给伯斯多姆和其他人员 |
[22:20] | Damn. I wish he was still hiring. | 该死 真希望他还招人 |
[22:23] | Guys, this is Dr. Charles. | 伙计们 这是查尔斯博士 |
[22:26] | Dr. Charles, welcome to intelligence. | 查尔斯博士 欢迎来到情报组 |
[22:29] | So…This is it. | 所以 就是这里 |
[22:31] | The infamous black site | 臭名昭著的秘密地点 |
[22:33] | I’ve been reading about all these years. | 这些年来我一直在看这里的相关资讯 |
[22:34] | Not everything you read is true. | 你所读到的并非都是真的 |
[22:37] | please. | 请 |
[22:38] | I asked Dr. Charles if he could dig up | 我请查尔斯博士来帮我们分析 |
[22:40] | Victor Cullen’s medical history for us, | 维克多·卡伦的病史 |
[22:42] | maybe shed a little light. | 也许会有所启发 |
[22:44] | So, Cullen indeed had a physical condition. | 卡伦的身体确实有问题 |
[22:48] | Heart ailment dating way back. | 很早就患有心脏病了 |
[22:50] | But it’s his psych file that’s fascinating. | 但他的心理状况更令人震惊 |
[22:53] | He suffered from something called delusional disorder. | 他患有妄想性障碍 |
[22:56] | People suffering from delusional disorder | 患有妄想性障碍的人 |
[22:59] | continue to function and present as perfectly normal. | 外表看起来一切正常 |
[23:03] | Hence, Cullen’s remarkable ability to recruit people | 因此 卡伦以非凡的能力招募新人 |
[23:05] | into his soldier of fortune universe. | 成为他妄想世界的士兵 |
[23:07] | To him it was all absolutely real, | 对他来说一切绝对都是真实的 |
[23:10] | which is why it felt real to others. | 因此其他人也感觉都是真实的 |
[23:12] | Doc, we got somebody else who needs to hear this. | 博士 我们得让一个人听听这些 |
[23:18] | After, uh, Cullen stopped taking his meds, | 卡伦停止服药之后 |
[23:22] | He started to create his own assignments. | 他开始创建自己的任务 |
[23:24] | Trying to relive his glory days in the CIA | 试图重温在中情局的昔日辉煌 |
[23:28] | except for none of it was real. | 但这一切都不是真实的 |
[23:35] | I understand how difficult | 我知道你听到这些 |
[23:38] | it must be for you to hear this. | 肯定很难接受 |
[23:42] | The things I’ve done… | 我所做的一切… |
[23:51] | I’m not a criminal, all right? | 我不是一个罪犯 对吧 |
[23:53] | Those scumbags who got off, they’re the criminals. | 那些混蛋 他们才是罪犯 |
[23:56] | Yeah. Well, here’s your reality check. | 是的 这是你面临的现实 |
[24:01] | Whether they were bad guys or not, | 无论他们是坏人还是其他 |
[24:02] | you still committed multiple pre-meditated murders. | 你仍然犯有多项预谋谋杀罪名 |
[24:05] | Hey, you contact the others, help bring them in, | 你联系其他人 把他们引出来 |
[24:09] | we’ll talk to the state’s attorney, see what we can do. | 我们会跟州检察官谈谈 帮你争取 |
[24:11] | Look, even if I could, | 听着 即使我帮你们 |
[24:13] | Cullen gave strict orders. | 但卡伦制定了严格的规则 |
[24:15] | If something was to happen to him, | 如果他发生意外 |
[24:16] | we were to only take instructions from a CIA handler in D.C., | 我们仅接受华盛顿中情局上线的指令 |
[24:20] | a guy named Carl Jacobs. | 一个叫卡尔·雅各布斯的人 |
[24:26] | Did any of you ever meet this Jacobs? | 你们有人见过这个雅各布斯吗 |
[24:29] | No. No, but he promised we would | 没有 但是他承诺 |
[24:32] | once the operation was completed. | 我们完成任务后就能见到 |
[24:34] | Sorry, but given the facts, it’s highly likely | 对不起 但考虑到事实 极有可能 |
[24:36] | that this Mr. Jacobs was also a figment | 雅各布斯先生也是卡伦先生妄想世界中的 |
[24:39] | of Mr. Cullen’s imagination. | 一个虚构人物 |
[24:45] | – Special agent Jacobs? – Yeah. | -雅各布斯特工吗 -是的 |
[24:48] | We’ll hear you over the phone and your I.D. | 你的电话里装了窃听器 这是身份证明 |
[24:50] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[24:51] | Yeah, I copied the CIA’s watermark. | 是的 我伪造了中情局的水印 |
[24:52] | It looks like– looks like the real thing. | 看起来就像真的一样 |
[24:54] | – Yeah. – So… | -好 -话说… |
[24:56] | What did the DNA results say? | DNA检测结果是什么 |
[24:58] | – I haven’t opened it yet. – I get it. | -我还没打开看 -我懂 |
[25:01] | Savoring the moment? | 珍惜当下对吧 |
[25:03] | Thanks, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[25:05] | Hey. You all set? | 都准备好了吗 |
[25:07] | All right, listen up. | 大家听着 |
[25:10] | Bergstrom’s reached out to the other two operatives. | 伯斯多姆已经联系到另外两名特工 |
[25:13] | Why don’t you tell them? | 你跟大家说吧 |
[25:15] | Yeah. I left a coded message on Craigslist. | 好 我在克雷格列表网站上留了两条加密信息 |
[25:19] | “Missed connection” board. | 在”找人”板块 |
[25:20] | It’s how Cullen would reach out to us. | 以前卡伦会通过那个联系我们 |
[25:23] | Every day, we’d log on and read it. | 每天我们都会登陆上去看信息 |
[25:26] | And if there was mention of the 39th floor, | 如果上面提到39层 |
[25:27] | we knew to meet at Wabash Tower. | 我们就会知道是在沃巴什塔见面 |
[25:30] | He would lease the 39th floor. | 他会租下39层 |
[25:31] | It’s where we’d meet and plan our operations. | 我们在那里见面并计划行动 |
[25:33] | Me, John, and Clay. | 我 约翰 克雷 |
[25:37] | We never shared our full names. | 我们都没说过全名 |
[25:39] | Wabash Tower. There’s a lot of civilians, in and out. | 沃巴什塔 那里有很多平民进出 |
[25:42] | I assume your pals show up packing? | 你的伙计们肯定带着家伙出现吧 |
[25:43] | We’ll set up a perimeter and grab them before they enter. | 我们设立警戒线 在他们进入前抓住他们 |
[25:46] | That could turn into a shoot-out on Wacker Drive. | 那样可能在威克大道引发枪战 |
[25:48] | No. | 不 |
[25:51] | We let our CIA handler get their guard down. | 我们让中情局负责人去办 |
[25:53] | He’ll lure ’em out. | 让他把人引出来 |
[25:54] | We take ’em down without any incident. | 然后我们轻松把他们拿下 |
[25:56] | Once they hear the sound of my voice, | 一旦他们听到我的声音 |
[25:58] | they’ll follow the piper. | 他们就会上钩的 |
[26:23] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[26:25] | Jacobs. | 雅各布斯 |
[26:28] | When he heard what happened to Cullen, he flew out from D.C. | 他听说卡伦的事后从特区那边过来的 |
[26:32] | – Where’s John? – And where have you been? | -约翰呢 -你去哪里了 |
[26:34] | He’s been in a holding cell. | 他被抓起来了 |
[26:36] | You report to me now. | 现在我是你的负责人 |
[26:38] | Wait, the cops are involved? | 警察也牵扯进来了吗 |
[26:39] | For a minute, but I handled them. | 一点小插曲 我已经处理好了 |
[26:42] | Credentials. | 证件 |
[26:56] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[26:59] | Only one of ’em showed up. | 只有一个人出现 |
[27:03] | That’s better than none. | 那也比没人出现强 |
[27:06] | We have a target. Get ready. | 目标出现 大家做好准备 |
[27:09] | We’re going to need to find John and bring him in as well. | 我们得找到约翰 让他一起来 |
[27:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[27:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:14] | He said he was going to see the mission through. | 他说他要将任务进行到底 |
[27:15] | Well, there is no more mission ’cause Cullen is dead. | 没什么任务了 卡伦已经死了 |
[27:18] | So I’m gonna take you to the field office, | 所以我要带你去办事处 |
[27:20] | get you some clearance. | 帮你拿权限 |
[27:24] | Listen, Jacobs can fix all of this. | 听我说 雅各布斯可以处理好一切 |
[27:31] | And I’m going to need you to release that sidearm. | 我需要你把枪放下 |
[27:33] | Until I’m all clear, I’ll hold onto it. | 等我安全了我再放 |
[27:35] | All right, I can respect that. | 好 我尊重你 |
[27:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:44] | They’re on their way. Let’s move. | 他们在出来的路上 我们行动 |
[27:47] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[27:49] | Sir, police business. | 先生 警务关系 |
[27:51] | Can you use another elevator, please? | 能请你用另一部电梯吗 |
[27:53] | Police business. Can you clear the area, please? | 警务关系 能请你先离开吗 |
[27:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:00] | All right, as soon as it opens, we take him. | 好 电梯门一打开我们就拿下他 |
[28:05] | Cullen talked a lot about you. | 卡伦说起过你们的很多事 |
[28:08] | Said you worked a covert op in Rhodesia. | 他说你们在罗德西亚参加过一项秘密行动 |
[28:12] | Yeah, east Africa. | 对 在东非 |
[28:14] | Talk about a party. | 真是场大行动 |
[28:16] | Yeah, I must have heard that story ten times. | 那个故事我听过不下十次了 |
[28:18] | How the two of you survived on beef stew mre’s for six months. | 你们俩靠吃炖牛肉撑了半年的故事 |
[28:24] | The reason I can never eat another steak in my life. | 所以我这辈子再也不想吃牛排了 |
[28:28] | Yeah, what was the name of the operation? | 是啊 那场行动名称叫什么来着 |
[28:33] | Operations are like women. | 行动就像女人 |
[28:35] | You can never remember all their names. | 让你从来记不清他们的名字 |
[28:39] | You remember the name? | 你记得吗 |
[28:41] | Yeah, of course. It was– | 当然了 是… |
[28:42] | Let Jacobs say it. | 让雅各布斯说 |
[28:51] | You traitor. | 你个叛徒 |
[28:54] | – Shots fired. – Back up, back up. | -有人开枪 -退后 退后 |
[28:56] | Everybody get back. | 大家都退后 |
[29:16] | Third floor. Move! | 三楼 行动 |
[29:27] | Alvin! | 埃尔文 |
[29:30] | Alvin, you all right? | 埃尔文 你没事吧 |
[29:32] | 10-1, officer shot, roll an ambulance to Wabash Tower. | 总部 有警员中枪 请派救护车到沃巴什街 |
[29:34] | I’m okay. Get him, go. | 我没事 快去抓他 |
[29:35] | Find him! | 抓住他 |
[29:42] | Take cover. | 躲起来 |
[29:55] | This way! | 这边 |
[30:09] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[30:32] | I’m–I’m so sorry. I just got to– | 很抱歉 我得… |
[30:35] | Hey, Emma. | 艾玛 |
[30:37] | Trudy. | 特鲁迪 |
[30:39] | – You doing that caveman thing? – Paleo diet. | -你这是学什么穴居人吗 -原始人饮食法 |
[30:44] | I wish I had that discipline. | 真希望我能跟你一样自律 |
[30:45] | All it takes is owning the decisions you make. | 只要自己下定决心就行 |
[30:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:50] | I remember when we were in the academy | 我记得我们念书的时候 |
[30:52] | and they did that locker search | 他们检查储物柜 |
[30:54] | and you asked me to hide your percodan in my locker. | 你让我帮你藏止痛药的事 |
[30:57] | I got put on probationary status for that. | 因为那个我还受到了察看处分 |
[30:59] | And you, what, you got, like, | 而你 好像下一周 |
[31:01] | a marksmanship medal the next week? | 就拿到了射击奖章 对吧 |
[31:02] | Oh, good, ziti. | 太棒了 意大利通心面 |
[31:04] | Those pills, you know they were for my back pain. | 你知道我吃那些药是因为我背痛 |
[31:07] | Right. And all the wine I drink | 对 我喝那么多酒 |
[31:09] | is for my front desk syndrome. | 是因为前台综合症 |
[31:18] | Something you need, Trudy? | 你需要什么吗 特鲁迪 |
[31:19] | I just need two minutes of your time. | 只需要耽误你两分钟时间 |
[31:27] | That was a good shoot. | 刚才你开枪开对了 |
[31:29] | You had no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[31:30] | Yeah. Any word from med? | 嗯 医院那边有消息了吗 |
[31:33] | Yeah. Bergstrom is in critical condition, | 有 伯斯多姆情况危急 |
[31:36] | but he’ll live. | 但会活下来 |
[31:37] | More importantly, Al is gonna be okay. | 更重要的是 老埃没事 |
[31:40] | Okay, he got a couple of cracked ribs, | 虽然肋骨断了几根 |
[31:42] | no internal damage. | 但没有内伤 |
[31:43] | Isn’t this like number seven or eight out of Al’s nine lives? | 老埃这九命猫 这是不是第七次还是第八次了 |
[31:46] | We should send him something, right? | 我们该给他送点什么 对吧 |
[31:47] | I mean, at least a bottle of bordeaux and a party cup. | 至少送瓶波尔多葡萄酒加一个酒杯吧 |
[31:49] | All right, we got an ID on this dead operative? | 好了 这个死亡特工身份确认了吗 |
[31:50] | Yep. Clay Carlson. | 确认了 克雷·卡尔森 |
[31:53] | Pulled his prints, he’s got no priors. | 查了他的指纹记录 没有犯罪前科 |
[31:56] | Did eight years in the marines. | 在陆战队服役了八年 |
[31:57] | Got discharged two years ago, spotty work history ever since. | 两年前退伍 此后就一直做零活儿 |
[32:01] | Disenfranchised ex-military. | 退伍军人 |
[32:03] | Needed a job. | 需要工作 |
[32:04] | He’s the perfect guy for Cullen to recruit. | 卡伦正需要这样的人 |
[32:06] | – You hear from Al? – Yeah, he’s gonna be fine. | -老埃那边有消息吗 -他不会有事 |
[32:08] | What have you got? | 你查到什么了 |
[32:08] | About halfway through cataloging Cullen’s arsenal, | 卡伦的武器快清点完一半了 |
[32:10] | we got a hit on this thing. | 这家伙上有发现 |
[32:12] | An m24 army sniper rifle. | M24军用狙击步枪 |
[32:14] | The only one so far that came back stolen. | 目前发现的唯一被偷枪支 |
[32:15] | Came off an army reserve base out in Arlington Heights. | 本来属于阿灵顿高地的一个预备役军人基地 |
[32:18] | The suspected thief is a reservist | 疑似偷窃犯为一名预备役军人 |
[32:20] | by the name of John Lee Radigan. | 名叫约翰·李·拉迪甘 |
[32:22] | He was an army ranger, joined the reserves two years ago | 他曾是名游骑兵 从阿富汗回来后 |
[32:24] | when he got back from Afghanistan. | 于两年前参加了预备役 |
[32:25] | Went awol from reservist training six months back. | 半年前在参加预备役训练时失踪 |
[32:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, our third operative: | 各位 这第三位特工 |
[32:30] | a trained killer. | 是个职业杀手 |
[32:31] | The colonel on the base said it was an internal matter, | 基地上校说这是他们内部的事 |
[32:33] | but he did give us Radigan’s LKA: | 但他告诉了我们拉迪甘的地址 |
[32:35] | an apartment in Oak Park. | 在橡树公园的一栋公寓 |
[32:37] | Send us the address. | 把地址发给我们 |
[32:39] | Hold on, Atwater. | 等一下 阿特沃特 |
[32:41] | I want you to go to the streets and sanitation truck lot. | 你去街道环卫停车场那边 |
[32:44] | You call me as soon as you get there. | 到了告诉我 |
[32:46] | Just do it. | 只管先去 |
[32:58] | All right, this guy is heavily armed, | 各位 这家伙可是荷枪实弹 |
[33:00] | so watch your backs. | 大家都小心 |
[33:05] | We got eyes on Radigan. | 看到拉迪甘了 |
[33:14] | Question is, has he got eyes on us? | 问题是 他看到我们了吗 |
[33:20] | We’re a minute out with squad. Should we move in? | 我带人一分钟后赶到 要行动吗 |
[33:22] | Negative. He’s in a bulletproof, bombproof vehicle. | 不 他在一辆防子弹防炸弹的车里 |
[33:25] | He’s probably sitting in the safest place in the city. | 那里可能是芝加哥最安全的地方了 |
[33:27] | Just be ready to pursue. | 你们做好追捕准备 |
[33:34] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[33:43] | Squad, 2051 in pursuit of Radigan’s vehicle. | 支援小队 2051号在追赶拉迪甘的车 |
[33:51] | Erin, he’s taking a left on Damen. | 艾琳 他在达曼街左拐了 |
[33:55] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[34:08] | Voight, he’s coming back to you. | 博伊特 他朝你那边回去了 |
[34:15] | Shoot out the tires! | 打爆他的轮胎 |
[34:25] | Let’s go! | 快上车 |
[34:30] | Atwater, you in position? | 阿特沃特 就位了吗 |
[34:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[34:35] | Take it, now! | 马上拿下他 |
[34:37] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:53] | CPD! Hey, hey, hey, hey, don’t move. | 芝加哥警察 不许动 |
[34:56] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你犯下大错了 |
[35:03] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[35:05] | State’s attorney is gonna have to figure out your charges. | 检察官会弄清楚你的罪名 |
[35:10] | I mean, if you’re lucky, he’ll, uh, | 我是说 如果你走运 |
[35:13] | he’ll drop the murder charge down to manslaughter | 他会把谋杀指控降为一般杀人 |
[35:15] | since you’re, you know, | 因为你 |
[35:19] | following the orders of a guy who’s mentally unstable. | 是听一个精神不正常的人的命令行事 |
[35:21] | You interfered with an operation sanctioned by the CIA. | 你干扰了中情局的行动 |
[35:27] | If you’re CIA… | 如果你是中情局的人 |
[35:37] | how come nobody’s come here to get you out? | 那为什么没人来救你 |
[35:39] | Oh, don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[35:42] | They will. | 他们会来的 |
[35:45] | And when they do… | 等他们来了… |
[35:50] | I’ll have your badge. | 我让你丢掉饭碗 |
[35:55] | You know… | 你知道… |
[35:59] | I can’t tell you how many times I looked into that cage | 不知道多少次 我看着这个笼子里 |
[36:02] | at, you know, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, | 里面有杀人犯 强奸犯 恋童癖 |
[36:06] | sitting, I mean, right where you’re sitting. | 就坐在你现在坐的地方 |
[36:10] | And you think–you think | 你以为…以为 |
[36:13] | that after all these years that I’d be– | 这么多年了 自己会… |
[36:15] | I’d be an expert in psychology, | 会是心理专家 |
[36:17] | but I tell you the truth, | 但说实话 |
[36:20] | I mean, I– | 我是说… |
[36:23] | I-I don’t think I’ll ever understand what makes them tick. | 我终究还是不明白他们为什么那样做 |
[36:28] | You, I think I get. | 但我觉得我明白你 |
[36:30] | You’re not a bad guy. | 你不是坏人 |
[36:34] | You’re just… | 你只是… |
[36:39] | looking for something to believe in. | 想找一个信仰的人 |
[36:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:50] | Right up the middle. | 中间向上出拳 |
[36:52] | Keep drivng those uppercuts right through the middle. | 继续 上勾拳从中间出 |
[36:54] | Use your hips, use your legs. | 用臀部的力量 用腿的力量 |
[36:57] | Keep throwing! All the way through. | 继续出拳 坚持 |
[37:00] | – Keep throwing. – Okay, okay. | -继续 -好了 |
[37:03] | – Hey. – Good job. | -你来了 -干得漂亮 |
[37:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:09] | Hey, Antonio told me what happened. | 安东尼奥告诉我发生的事了 |
[37:12] | – Oh, watch the ribs, kiddo. – Oh, sorry. | -小心我的肋骨 -抱歉 |
[37:14] | I was really worried about you. | 我真的很担心你 |
[37:16] | Well, I’m gonna-I’m gonna take you to dinner. | 我带你去吃晚餐 |
[37:19] | Okay. Okay, I’ll go get cleaned up. | 好 我先去洗个澡 |
[37:22] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[38:09] | We’ve got him on a morphine drip, | 我们给他输了吗啡 |
[38:11] | so he won’t feel any pain. | 所以他不会感觉到任何痛苦 |
[38:14] | I’m afraid he won’t make it through the night. | 恐怕他撑不过今晚了 |
[38:21] | I’ll give you two some time. | 你们单独待一会儿吧 |
[38:34] | I just want to thank you. | 我只想谢谢你 |
[38:37] | For what? | 为什么 |
[38:40] | For making him happy | 因为在他生命最后的日子里 |
[38:43] | these last few days. | 你让他很快乐 |
[38:59] | – You want to see me, boss? – Yeah, come on in. | -你找我吗 老大 -对 进来 |
[39:08] | I think you might need those. | 你应该需要这个 |
[39:12] | I’m reinstated? | 我复职了吗 |
[39:13] | Full duty. | 完全复职了 |
[39:16] | Just got off the phone with Deputy Crowley. | 我刚跟克罗利副局长通完电话 |
[39:18] | She’s decided to drop the investigation on your case. | 她决定撤销对你的调查 |
[39:25] | I don’t know what favors you had to pull | 虽然我不知道你为了这个 |
[39:27] | to make this happen, boss, but thank you, thank you. | 费了多大劲 老大 但真的谢谢你 |
[39:29] | Serving in this unit has been nothing short of an honor. | 能在我们队里真是无尚的荣幸 |
[39:31] | – Adam… – I’m gonna be the first one in, | -亚当 -以后我上班肯定第一个来 |
[39:33] | last one to leave. | 最后一个走 |
[39:34] | You need anything at all, I’m your guy. | 你有什么 尽管吩咐我 |
[39:35] | – Adam. – Yeah? | -亚当 -怎么了 |
[39:38] | She’s the one you should be thanking. | 你应该感谢她 |
[39:46] | How’d you make this happen, Sarge? | 你怎么做到的 警长 |
[39:48] | Crowley and I go way back. | 我和克罗利以前认识 |
[39:50] | She’s always been a ball-breaker… | 她一向是个女魔头 |
[39:52] | which, of course, is why I like her. | 当然 这也是我喜欢她的原因 |
[39:57] | I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[40:11] | He’s worth it, Trudy. | 他值得你这么做 特鲁迪 |
[40:13] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[40:16] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[40:24] | Hi. So, Jay, I’m not usually the match-making type guy, | 杰 我一般不给人牵线搭桥说媒 |
[40:27] | but my wife wants to set you up with somebody. | 但我老婆想把你跟一个人撮合撮合 |
[40:31] | Whoa, Herrmann, what’s wrong with me? | 赫尔曼 我呢 |
[40:33] | Slow down. Who–who is it? | 慢着 是谁 |
[40:34] | She’s a great gal. She’s cute, you know? | 那是个好姑娘 很可爱 |
[40:36] | And she’s in my wife’s bridge club. | 是我老婆桥牌俱乐部的 |
[40:39] | Okay, I take it back. | 好吧 我收回刚才的话 |
[40:40] | Jay, you can have her. | 杰 这妹子给你了 |
[40:42] | – Shut up. – Thanks. | -你闭嘴 -谢了 |
[40:44] | Yeah, you’re out, you’re it. Hey. | 那就是你了 来了啊 |
[40:49] | I thought–I thought you were gonna call it an early night. | 你今晚不是要早回家休息吗 |
[40:52] | – Here you go. – Thanks, Herrmann. | -给你 -谢了 赫尔曼 |
[40:53] | Yep. | 不客气 |
[40:55] | I just figured I would come by. | 我就想过来看看 |
[40:57] | Maybe you’d be here. | 想着你可能在这里 |
[40:59] | What we were talking about earlier, | 我们之前说的 |
[41:00] | the whole, uh, one time thing, | 什么就一次 |
[41:04] | so is that like one time a week, one time a day? | 是说一周一次 还是一天一次 |
[41:10] | You’re funny. | 好好笑 |
[41:12] | All I’m saying is why-why are we dancing around? | 我的意思是 我们为什么要兜圈子 |
[41:14] | Voight doesn’t have a problem with it. | 博伊特那边又不反对 |
[41:16] | Everybody knows, | 大家也都知道 |
[41:18] | so why are we still trying to hide it? | 所以为什么我们要遮遮掩掩 |
[41:25] | You got a good point. | 说得对 |
[41:27] | Do you want to hold my hand in public now? | 现在你想在公众场合跟我牵手吗 |
[41:45] | Or that. | 这个也行 |
[41:59] | We should get out of here. | 我们走吧 |