时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hank is letting me move back into my apartment. | 汉克让我搬回我的公寓住 |
[00:04] | I was worried that hole you were digging | 我开始还担心 |
[00:05] | was gonna be too deep. | 你陷得太深 |
[00:06] | I had a lot of people reaching in to pull me out. | 有很多人去拉我出来 |
[00:09] | Andrew will get my bone marrow | 安德鲁会得到我的骨髓 |
[00:10] | and he’ll be a new little man. | 会长大成人 |
[00:11] | That kid was dying and that didn’t seem fair. | 那个孩子快死了 我觉得这样对他不公平 |
[00:15] | So what if he’s been engaged before? | 要是他之前订婚过呢 |
[00:17] | Just mention that maybe you guys should push the wedding. | 随口提到或许你们应该把婚礼推迟 |
[00:19] | If he gives you lip about it, then he wants to get married. | 如果他因此生气 那说明他真的想结婚 |
[00:21] | If he agrees to push it, then he doesn’t. | 如果他同意推迟 那就说明他不想 |
[00:23] | I was thinking maybe we should push our wedding date back. | 我想推迟婚礼日期 |
[00:26] | Okay, totally. | 行 没问题 |
[00:31] | So I’ve got Lomers on one side of me saying, you know, | 所以罗姆斯就在我旁边说 |
[00:34] | “Let’s get the money and get the hey-hell outta here.” | “我们拿了钱快走” |
[00:37] | Conway… | 康威… |
[00:39] | He raises his hand– you raised your hand. | 他举起了手 你就这么举起了手 |
[00:41] | He’s like, “Oh, hey, fellas–“ | 说 “伙计们…” |
[00:43] | – I don’t sound like that. – Oh, co–you do. | -一点也不像我好吗 -就是这样的 |
[00:45] | You sound exactly like that, Jess. | 你就这么说话的 杰西 |
[00:46] | So he raises his hand, “Hey, fellas. | 他举起了手说”伙计们 |
[00:48] | “Uh, there’s some dope here that I think | “这里有药 |
[00:51] | that we should liberate.” | 我们来释放一下吧” |
[00:53] | Dude, liberate. That’s the best word | 释放啊 真是你能想出的 |
[00:55] | that you could come up with. | 最好的词了 |
[00:56] | – You’re full of it, man. – No, man. | -乱讲 -才没有 |
[00:57] | – That’s not what you said? – No. | -你不是这么说的吗 -不是 |
[00:58] | – That’s exactly what you said. – That’s not how I remember it. | -你就这么说的 -我记得不是这么说的 |
[01:00] | All right, you tell Frank your barney badass version. | 好吧 那你和弗兰克说呗 |
[01:03] | I’m gonna go liberate my bladder. | 我去释放我的膀胱了 |
[01:27] | This better be good. | 最好是好事 |
[01:28] | Hey–hey, you remember that CI Conway | 你还记得那个叫康威的线人吗 |
[01:30] | – I was telling you about? – Vaguely. | -我和你说过的 -有点印象 |
[01:33] | Jesse Conway, I busted him on aiding and abetting. | 杰西·康威 我抓到他是从犯的那个 |
[01:36] | Told him I’d look the other way | 我告诉他 如果他能引来大鱼 |
[01:36] | if he can bring in a bigger fish, remember? | 我就放过他 记得吗 |
[01:39] | – Okay. – All right… So he calls me tonight. | -知道了 -好 他今晚给我打电话 |
[01:41] | He says there’s this guy, Frank, | 他说有个叫弗兰克的人 |
[01:42] | who might be planning a robbery, | 可能在计划抢劫 |
[01:44] | – was looking for a wheel man. – That’s you. | -在找同伙帮他开车 -找到你了 |
[01:47] | That’s me. We’re at a after hours bar | 就是我 我们在芝加哥和温彻斯特街拐角处 |
[01:49] | on the corner of Winchester and Chicago. | 一个下班经常来的酒吧里 |
[01:51] | Called Voight, but he didn’t pick up. | 我给博伊特打电话了 但他没接 |
[01:54] | When’s the robbery? | 抢劫是什么时候 |
[01:55] | Uh, Frank has not got specific just yet. | 弗兰克还没有确切的计划 |
[01:58] | You call the on/off book | 你跟局里报备过了吗 |
[01:59] | so the department knows you’re working? | 让上面知道你在工作 |
[02:00] | No, not yet. We’re just having beers, so… | 还没 我们只是在喝酒… |
[02:02] | All right. Leave your phone on. | 好吧 别挂 |
[02:04] | Don’t go anywhere. Walk away if– | 别乱走 如果… |
[02:06] | I gotta go, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 要挂了 |
[02:11] | – Frank wants to talk to you. – What about? | -弗兰克想和你谈 -谈什么 |
[02:13] | I don’t know, but move your ass, man. | 不知道 快过去吧 |
[02:14] | You’re looking suspicious in here. | 你这样很让人怀疑 |
[02:22] | Let’s take a ride. | 我们去兜个风吧 |
[02:23] | – Where? – Another bar. | -去哪 -另一家酒吧 |
[02:25] | I’m tired of sitting here. | 坐这里坐够了 |
[02:28] | Got a problem with that? | 有问题吗 |
[02:29] | No. | 没有 |
[02:40] | This your truck? | 这是你的车吗 |
[02:41] | – Yeah, just got her. – Can I drive? | -是啊 刚买的 -我来开吧 |
[02:44] | Don’t you want to see how he drives? | 你不想看看他的车技吗 |
[02:46] | Me and McCoy, we need to get to know each other | 在他加入之前 我和麦考伊 |
[02:48] | a little better before he’s in. | 要互相熟悉一下 |
[02:50] | And I feel like driving. | 而且我想开 |
[02:55] | Yeah, well, I’m not sitting in the middle, so… | 我不想坐在中间 所以… |
[02:58] | You stay here, order another round. | 你留在这里 再喝一杯 |
[03:00] | We’ll be back. | 我们很快回来 |
[03:37] | – So what do you think? – What? | -你怎么想的 -什么 |
[03:39] | About the truck, man. | 车啊 |
[03:41] | I was going to get a 4×4, | 我本来想搞辆越野 |
[03:43] | – but I saw this thing– – You talk too much. | -但我一看到这家伙… -你话太多了 |
[03:48] | All right. You don’t want to chit-chat. | 好吧 你不喜欢聊天 |
[03:51] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[03:52] | But you gotta tell me what’s going on here, man. | 但你总得告诉我怎么回事啊 |
[03:54] | When is this, uh, this score supposed to go down? | 这个什么分数什么时候开始算 |
[03:59] | ‘Cause I’m on the verge of | 我有点感觉 |
[04:01] | feeling like I’m wasting my time here. | 我是在浪费时间 |
[04:06] | Frank? Whoa, whoa. | 弗兰克 等等 |
[04:11] | What are you doing? Hey, hey, hey. | 你在干什么 快停下 |
[04:14] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[04:42] | Oh, what the hell, Frank? No! | 你搞什么 弗兰克 不 |
[04:51] | Chicago P.D.! | 芝加哥警察 |
[05:11] | 10-1, 10-1, this is officer Adam Ruzek. | 总部 总部 我是亚当·鲁塞克 |
[05:14] | Requesting immediate backup. | 需要紧急支援 |
[05:16] | Multiple shots fired at the police | 阿诗兰德街和休伦街交叉口 |
[05:18] | at Ashland and Huron. | 有人开枪袭警 |
[05:20] | Squad, be advised I am a plain clothes officer. | 请注意 我是便衣警察 |
[05:23] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[05:25] | Come on, Adam. | 振作 亚当 |
[05:28] | Go. | 走 |
[06:00] | I’m letting you know upfront, | 我先和你说 |
[06:02] | Ruzek contacted me before this went down. | 这事发生之前鲁塞克给我打过电话 |
[06:04] | And you told him what? | 你和他说什么了 |
[06:05] | That’s where it gets fuzzy. | 还没来得及说什么 |
[06:07] | Hey, what’s up, Bascom? | 你好啊 巴斯科姆 |
[06:09] | Intelligence has got this now. | 这里现在归情报组管了 |
[06:11] | Your boy had no backup, liquor on his breath, | 你的人没有支援 一身酒气 |
[06:14] | and the U.C.V. truck was signed out in his name. | 那辆皮卡也是在他名下的 |
[06:17] | And I hear he didn’t call it in. | 我还听说他没报备 |
[06:19] | We got this. | 我们会处理 |
[06:26] | Ruzek wasn’t on the on/off book? | 鲁塞克没报备吗 |
[06:27] | No. | 没有 |
[06:44] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[06:46] | Boss, I had no idea something like this was gonna jump. | 老大 我不知道会发生这种事 |
[06:48] | Just don’t talk to any more cops, you understand? | 别和那些警察说什么了 明白吗 |
[06:50] | – I understand. – Only me. | -明白 -只能和我说 |
[06:52] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[06:54] | So three bodies? Two offenders, one civilian? | 死了三个吗 两个罪犯一个平民 |
[06:57] | Yeah. The only thing that makes any sense is | 没错 我只知道 |
[06:59] | there’s a robbery going down, Frank was in on it somehow, | 有人要实施抢劫 弗兰克在搞 |
[07:02] | ambushes his crew, takes the score for himself, | 偷袭他的同伙 自己想独吞 |
[07:05] | ’cause he knew the exact moment | 因为他准确知道什么时间 |
[07:07] | that they were gonna roll out of here. | 他们会在这里犯事 |
[07:08] | So who’d you drop? | 你打死了哪个 |
[07:10] | Offender came in hauling ass | 一个罪犯 |
[07:11] | from the back of the restaurant, alley, I don’t know, | 从餐馆后面那条巷子溜出来的 |
[07:14] | but Frank stepped over him, hopped in the waiting car. | 但弗兰克跨过了他 上了等在后面的车 |
[07:17] | – This Frank took shots at you? – Yes, sir. | -弗兰克向你开枪了吗 -开了 |
[07:19] | Frank brought in Ruzek to be the wheel man, | 弗兰克想拉鲁塞克当司机 |
[07:21] | but it looks like he just wanted a body and a vehicle | 但看起来他只是想要个肉盾 |
[07:23] | with no relation to the rest of the crew. | 以及和同伙没关系的车 |
[07:25] | Then cops spin their wheels for weeks | 警察已经查了好几周 |
[07:27] | wondering how he’s connected. | 查和他有什么关系 |
[07:31] | What’d they take? | 他们拿走了什么 |
[07:32] | Well, crew was real careful breaking in | 这个团伙进餐馆后门的时候 |
[07:34] | to the back door of this restaurant. | 是很小心的 |
[07:36] | Jimmied the lock, minimal force, no prints. | 撬了锁 撬得很小心 没有留下指纹 |
[07:39] | Then they cut this hole in the wall | 然后他们把墙凿了一个洞 |
[07:40] | and make their way into the jewelry store next door. | 溜进隔壁的珠宝店 |
[07:43] | And her? | 她是谁 |
[07:45] | Owner of the restaurant, one of them. | 餐馆老板之一 |
[07:47] | Husband’s been notified. | 已经通知她丈夫了 |
[07:48] | He’s on his way up here now with his son. | 他正带着儿子赶过来 |
[07:51] | I’m thinking something this well planned | 计划这么周密的行动 |
[07:52] | would have accounted for her. | 肯定会杀了目击者 |
[07:54] | Well, she comes in early on a whim, | 她突然提前到了餐馆 |
[07:56] | the crew ties her up ’cause they’re not killers, | 那群人就把她绑了起来 他们不杀人 |
[07:58] | and Ruzek’s Frank | 而且鲁塞克的弗兰克 |
[07:59] | didn’t subscribe to that line of thinking. | 没有想到这一点 |
[08:01] | – Owners of the jewelry store? – They’re arriving now. | -珠宝店的老板呢 -他们快到了 |
[08:04] | Halstead and Lindsay are with them. | 霍斯特德和琳德赛跟他们在一起 |
[08:13] | Dude, Kev, I am so screwed, man. | 凯 我真的是完蛋了 |
[08:15] | Hey, quit saying that. | 不要那么说 |
[08:19] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[08:29] | Do you know how much we paid for this security system? | 你知道我们在这个安保系统上花了多少钱吗 |
[08:31] | – And they got everything. – How much is missing? | -结果他们把我们偷了个精光 -价值多少 |
[08:34] | Over $2 million. Unbelievable. | 两百多万美元 难以置信 |
[08:37] | – This is absolutely unbelievable. – Door wasn’t touched? | -绝对令人难以置信 -门安然无恙吗 |
[08:40] | No, they cut a hole right through the wall, | 对 他们在墙上钻了个洞 |
[08:42] | and then a hole right through the back of the safe. | 然后又在保险柜后方钻了个洞 |
[08:48] | They must have used the beer to cool the blade. | 他们肯定是用啤酒冷却了钻头 |
[08:51] | What about your alarm system? | 你的警报系统呢 |
[08:53] | Which one? We got everything. | 你说哪个 我们什么都有 |
[08:55] | Cameras, motion sensors, we got the whole store covered. | 摄像头 动作传感器 覆盖了整个店面 |
[08:59] | Except if they came through your office. | 除非他们是从你办公室进来的 |
[09:01] | Yeah. Except for the office. | 是啊 除了办公室 |
[09:04] | They’re sure it’s Kate next door? | 确认是隔壁的凯特吗 |
[09:06] | That’s her who’s dead? | 死的是她吗 |
[09:08] | I’m afraid so, ma’am. | 恐怕是的 女士 |
[09:15] | Hey. What’s the name of this CI? | 这个线人叫什么名字 |
[09:19] | Conway, Jesse Conway. | 康威 杰西·康威 |
[09:20] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[09:22] | I can’t get him on the phone. | 我打不通他的电话 |
[09:23] | I left, like, 15 messages. | 我留了15条信息 |
[09:25] | Mouse is trying to get a location off it. | 耗子正在努力定位他的位置 |
[09:27] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[09:29] | Looking to id the DOAs in there. | 先查出死者的身份 |
[09:30] | Once we do, we’ll chase down records | 查出来以后 我们就能调查 |
[09:31] | and any known associates. | 跟他们相关的人员 |
[09:33] | Antonio, I apologize, man. I– | 安东尼奥 我要道歉 我… |
[09:35] | Hey, just help solve the case. | 你只要帮忙解决这个案子 |
[09:36] | That’s what you need to worry about right now. | 你现在只需要担心这个 |
[09:37] | – Are you the detectives? – Hey, take it easy. | -你们是负责的警探吗 -冷静点 |
[09:39] | – I want some answers. – Mr. Sansone. | -我想要个说法 -桑索内先生 |
[09:41] | He’s the owner of the restaurant, and his son, Jordan. | 他是餐厅的主人 这位是他的儿子 乔丹 |
[09:44] | Why did they do this? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[09:46] | Why did they kill my–my– | 他们为什么要杀我… |
[09:49] | She didn’t do anything to anyone. | 她没有做任何事 |
[09:51] | She was– | 她… |
[09:53] | Mr. Sansone… | 桑索内先生 |
[09:55] | We’re going to do everything we can to get you those answers, | 我们会尽我们的全力给你一个交代 |
[09:58] | – but right now– – Cops never do anything. | -但现在… -条子总是不作为 |
[10:00] | Look at everyone standing around like this is just–just nothing. | 你看看那些人 跟什么事都没发生似的 |
[10:05] | Right now, we need your help. | 现在 我们需要你的帮助 |
[10:07] | All right, officer Atwater, he’d like to ask you some questions | 阿特沃特警官要问你一些问题 |
[10:09] | whenever you’re ready, all right? | 如果你准备好了 |
[10:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:16] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[10:28] | Hey, you have a couch guy? | 你有能搞到沙发的人吗 |
[10:31] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[10:32] | You have a guy for everything. | 你干什么都有人 |
[10:34] | A construction guy, a car guy. | 搞建筑的 开车的 |
[10:36] | I need a couch guy. | 我想联系能搞到沙发的人 |
[10:38] | I’m moving back into my place. | 我搬回自己家了 |
[10:40] | I just want a fresh start. | 我只是想重新开始 |
[10:42] | I kind of blew through my savings on my…Sabbatical. | 我的积蓄差不多在休假时…花光了 |
[10:47] | Don’t make me ask Atwater. | 别让我去问阿特沃特 |
[10:49] | What’s in it for me? | 我有什么好处 |
[10:54] | I’ll make some calls. | 我去打几个电话问问 |
[10:59] | DOAs are Roxy Richards and Danny Spilatro. | 死者是洛克希·理查茨和丹尼·斯皮拉特 |
[11:01] | Both have multiple runs at Stateville | 他们俩都进过斯泰特维尔监狱好几次了 |
[11:03] | for armed robbery, burglary, | 罪名包括持械抢劫 入室盗窃 |
[11:04] | and trafficking stolen goods. | 以及贩卖赃物 |
[11:06] | And the mystery man? | 那个神秘人呢 |
[11:07] | Zero so far. | 还没查出什么 |
[11:08] | But now that we’ve identified Richards and Spilatro, | 既然现在查出理查茨和斯皮拉特的身份 |
[11:10] | we can start to flesh out the crew they ran with. | 我们就能查出他们同伙的身份 |
[11:12] | What about the father and son who own the restaurant? | 那对经营餐厅的父子呢 |
[11:15] | Records are pretty clean. I got a list of their employees. | 没有犯罪记录 我列出了他们雇员的名单 |
[11:17] | I can start running those. | 我可以开始进行调查 |
[11:19] | And Ruzek’s CI, Conway? | 鲁塞克的线人康威呢 |
[11:21] | Uh, nothing yet. We subpoenaed his call logs | 还没有消息 我们向法院申请了 |
[11:23] | before his phone went dead. | 调取他关机前的通话记录 |
[11:25] | And speaking of, the most common call made | 说到这个 他打得最多的电话 |
[11:27] | was to an Amanda Derkos. That is Greek, right? | 是打给阿曼达·德克斯的 那是希腊名吧 |
[11:33] | Not that it makes any difference. | 不过也没有什么区别 |
[11:35] | The address is on the South Side. | 她住在南区那边 |
[11:37] | Conway mentioned a girlfriend, so… | 康威提过有个女朋友 所以… |
[11:38] | Great. Jay and I will take it. | 好 交给杰和我吧 |
[11:40] | – I’ll go with. – No, you won’t. | -我一起去 -不 不行 |
[11:42] | I spoke with Commander Fischer. | 我跟费舍局长谈过了 |
[11:44] | He wants you to type up an I.P.R. | 他要你提交一份书面报告 |
[11:45] | Full timeline of last night’s events. | 全面描述一遍昨晚发生的事 |
[11:47] | All right, and that’s it, right, boss? | 好 就这样吗 老大 |
[11:50] | – Said that should cover it. – All right. | -他说这样应该就好了 -好的 |
[11:58] | – Hey, Bob. – Burgess. | -你好 鲍勃 -伯吉斯 |
[11:59] | – Hey, I’m gonna talk to sarge. – Yeah. | -我要找警长 -好的 |
[12:01] | Hey, sarge, I was wondering | 警长 我在想 |
[12:02] | if I could drop a couple of slips for some comp days. | 我能不能请上几天假 |
[12:04] | Oh, yeah? Where are you headed? | 是吗 你要去哪 |
[12:06] | Oh, wait, wait, let me guess. | 等等 让我猜猜 |
[12:07] | You splurged on an airbnb cabin out at chain-o-lakes | 你要通过租房网站租一间湖边的小木屋 |
[12:11] | and you and your high school pals are gonna pretend to fish | 你和你的高中同学要去那里假装钓鱼 |
[12:14] | and play grab ass and brag about– | 互相打闹吹嘘… |
[12:16] | What is it, Burgess? | 怎么了 伯吉斯 |
[12:20] | No, it’s just that he’s not actually, um– | 不 只是他其实不是… |
[12:22] | It’s just not like that, Sarge. | 不是这样的 警长 |
[12:23] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[12:25] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[12:27] | He is a bone marrow match for a kid with leukemia | 他跟他原来警区内一个患有白血病的孩子 |
[12:29] | at his old district, Sergeant. | 骨型相配 警长 |
[12:31] | – You’re donating? – I am. Tomorrow. | -你要去捐赠吗 -是的 明天 |
[12:34] | Doctor says I only need a few days at home. | 医生说我只要在家里休息几天就行 |
[12:37] | Yo, Roman, Burgess, Voight wants you two | 罗曼 伯吉斯 博伊特要你们俩 |
[12:39] | to head to the crime scene. | 去犯罪现场 |
[12:40] | Interview the shop owners at the strip mall | 去询问商场中其他店主 |
[12:42] | about that jewelry store. | 有关珠宝店的事 |
[12:43] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[12:46] | Hey, Roman. | 罗曼 |
[12:47] | Yeah, Sarge? | 什么事 警长 |
[12:49] | I want you to know I’m really proud | 我想说我为你的行为 |
[12:51] | of what you’re doing. | 感到非常自豪 |
[12:52] | So you take as long as you need and keep your vacation. | 你想休息多久就休息多久 |
[12:56] | That’s what being a servant to this city is all about. | 这是作为公务人员该做的事 |
[13:00] | Thanks, Sarge. | 谢谢你 警长 |
[13:06] | They cut a hole right here. | 他们在这里钻了一个洞 |
[13:08] | A foot wrong in either direction, | 只要位置出一点差错 |
[13:10] | they set off the motion detectors. | 就会触发动作传感器 |
[13:12] | They knew exactly where to hit. | 他们非常清楚位置 |
[13:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:21] | Inside job. | 内部作案 |
[13:23] | Kinda, sorta, m–maybe? | 也许 可能 大概吧 |
[13:25] | No, the jewelry store owners file insurance, right? | 不 那个珠宝店老板上了保险吧 |
[13:27] | And then they split the real haul 50/50 | 然后他们跟雇佣的劫匪 |
[13:29] | with the robbers they contracted. | 五五分成 |
[13:31] | All right, run the owners. | 好吧 调查店主 |
[13:32] | See if anything comes up that’s out of whack. | 看看有没有什么不对劲的地方 |
[13:36] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[13:41] | Hey, boss, uh, before we get started, | 老大 开始之前 |
[13:44] | I’d like to get Commander Fischer down here | 我希望让费舍局长也过来 |
[13:45] | or at least on the phone– | 至少打电话… |
[13:46] | Commander Fisher’s been reassigned. | 费舍局长已经被调走了 |
[13:51] | Al, who is that? | 老埃 那是谁 |
[13:53] | That’s a street deputy. | 那是街区副局长 |
[13:55] | Investigates all police related shootings. | 专门调查与警察有关的枪击案 |
[13:59] | Reports straight to the superintendent. | 直接向总警监报告 |
[14:01] | Who’s that? | 那又是谁 |
[14:03] | Her driver. | 她的司机 |
[14:17] | – Sarge? – Come on in. | -警长 -请进 |
[14:19] | Officer Adam Euzek, Deputy Emma Crowley. | 亚当·鲁塞克警官 这是艾玛·克罗利副局长 |
[14:22] | – Ma’am. – Officer. | -长官 -你好 警官 |
[14:23] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[14:28] | First of all, how are you? | 首先 你怎么样 |
[14:30] | I’m fine. Fine, thanks for asking. | 我挺好的 谢谢问候 |
[14:33] | I will admit, I, uh, feel bad. | 不过得承认 我感觉挺糟糕的 |
[14:38] | For? | 为什么 |
[14:39] | Wishing he could have done more, like we all do. | 遗憾自己没能多出点力 我们也是 |
[14:44] | Are you a ventriloquist? | 你是会腹语吗 |
[14:46] | Or was that you answering a question that I asked him? | 还是刚才你在替他回答我问他的问题 |
[14:52] | Officer Ruzek, I’ll be conducting | 鲁塞克警官 我将负责 |
[14:54] | – a thorough investigation. – Yes, ma’am. | -进行一次详尽的调查 -明白 长官 |
[14:56] | If you’re not already, you should be in contact | 如果你还没这么做 我建议你尽快 |
[14:58] | with your F.O.P. rep. | 联系你的警察工会代表 |
[14:59] | Please keep in mind that going forward, | 请记住 从现在起 |
[15:00] | anything you say will be memorialized in my report. | 你说的一切都会记录在我的报告中 |
[15:03] | There’s no taking anything back. | 没有任何收回的余地 |
[15:06] | Do not for one moment think that the facts will not surface. | 千万别指望隐瞒任何真相 |
[15:09] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[15:11] | You typing up an I.P.R.? | 你在写事故经过报告了吗 |
[15:13] | Yes, ma’am. I’m about halfway through. | 是的 长官 写了差不多一半了 |
[15:15] | Good. I’ll also need your CI reliability pack | 好 我还需要你的线人可信度报告 |
[15:18] | and the on-going case files you’re working. | 以及你在跟进的所有案件报告 |
[15:20] | Anything to cover your ass to prove that you were working | 任何能帮到你 证明你当时 |
[15:23] | in an official police capacity, ’cause, as I understand it, | 是在出正式警务的材料 因为据我所知 |
[15:26] | You were out there without the permission | 你当时的行动并没有经过 |
[15:27] | of an immediate supervisor. | 顶头上司的允许 |
[15:29] | Ma’am, even though an official call | 长官 尽管正式的出勤记录 |
[15:30] | to the on/off book was not made– | 没有登记… |
[15:32] | Cops forget that all the time, right? | 警察经常忘记这个 不是吗 |
[15:34] | We had a pre-raid plan in place | 当时我们有完整的行动计划 |
[15:36] | and the entire team was on stand-by. | 而且全队人员都在待命 |
[15:40] | Is this a Hank Voight special? | 这是汉克·博伊特的专长吗 |
[15:44] | Well, if by that you mean | 如果你是指 |
[15:45] | a pristine account of the events, | 每次任务是否有详尽记录的话 |
[15:47] | then sure, feel free to call it that. | 那当然 你要这么说也行 |
[15:55] | Get your report to me as soon as possible. | 尽快把你的报告交上来 |
[15:58] | Keep working with the case, | 继续跟进这案子 |
[15:59] | but until you hear otherwise, you do it in house. | 但没有接到通知前 你不能出外勤 |
[16:02] | Okay. | 明白 |
[16:04] | Deputy. | 副局慢走 |
[16:14] | – Yes? – Amanda Derkos? | -你们找谁 -阿曼达·德克斯 |
[16:17] | No, that’s– what’s this about? | 我不是 那是… 有什么事吗 |
[16:20] | Mom, who is it? | 妈妈 是谁 |
[16:25] | Moving day? | 要搬家吗 |
[16:27] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[16:28] | I think you know what we want. | 我想你知道我们想要什么 |
[16:31] | You’re looking for Jesse Conway? | 你们在找杰西·康威 |
[16:32] | Yep. | 没错 |
[16:33] | Well, I can tell you two things. | 我可以告诉你们两件事 |
[16:35] | Don’t know where he is, and I don’t care. | 我不知道他在哪 也不在乎 |
[16:37] | – Amanda. – Mom, please. | -阿曼达 -妈妈 别说了 |
[16:39] | He’s wanted in a double homicide. | 他正因一起双重凶杀案被通缉 |
[16:42] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[16:42] | So a little less attitude, a little more information | 所以别给我这种态度 不想惹我们发火 |
[16:44] | would be really appreciated before we get pissed off. | 就多告诉我们一些信息 |
[16:47] | Look, if I knew where he was, I would tell you, | 如果我知道他在哪 我就告诉你了 |
[16:48] | but I don’t and that’s the truth. | 但说真的 我不知道 |
[16:51] | See, I don’t think it is. | 我不这么认为 |
[16:52] | Turn around, you’re under arrest. | 转身 你被拘捕了 |
[16:54] | Wait, for what? | 等等 为什么 |
[16:55] | Obstruction and impeding an ongoing investigation. | 妨碍执行公务 |
[16:57] | No, you can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[16:59] | – She can. – Amanda, tell them. | -她可以 -阿曼达 你就说吧 |
[17:01] | Tell them what they want for God’s sakes. | 老天 告诉他们想要的 |
[17:03] | – He’s a loser. – I’m not messing around here. | -他就是个废物 -我不是跟你开玩笑的 |
[17:05] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:09] | I’m supposed to meet Jesse in a half hour. | 我半个小时后要见杰西 |
[17:12] | Laramie motel. | 拉勒米汽车旅馆 |
[17:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:20] | On your feet, Conway! Get up! | 起来 康威 站起来 |
[17:23] | – You got me? – Mm-hmm. | -帮我拿着 -没问题 |
[17:27] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[17:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[17:36] | I mean, do you know this lady? | 你认识这女人吗 |
[17:37] | Because my F.O.P. rep sounded like he swallowed a bug | 因为我的公会代表一听说是克罗利副局 |
[17:39] | when I told him Deputy Crowley was involved. | 他听起来像吞了只虫子一样 |
[17:41] | Adam, just finish your report | 亚当 赶紧写完你的报告 |
[17:43] | and leave your feelings out of it. | 别掺杂个人情绪进去 |
[17:44] | All right, I’m just trying to figure out | 好吧 我只是想弄明白 |
[17:45] | why this is turning into a brush fire all of a sudden. | 这事为什么突然受到如此大的关注 |
[17:51] | Remember the eight p’s from your academy training? | 还记得警校上课教的8P准则吗 |
[17:53] | – Yeah. – Let’s hear ’em. | -记得 -你说说看 |
[17:58] | Proper police planning | 完善的事前准备 |
[17:59] | prevents piss-poor police performance. | 能避免糟糕的表现 |
[18:01] | Right. You had no authorization. | 没错 你没得到批准 |
[18:03] | No backup. And no pre-raid plan. | 没有后援 还没有任务计划 |
[18:06] | – I called Antonio. – And he told you what? | -我打给了安东尼奥 -他怎么跟你说的 |
[18:11] | – To stay put. – And yet? | -按兵不动 -但是呢 |
[18:13] | I had no idea something like that– | 我完全没料到这种事会… |
[18:14] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[18:16] | That’s the only reason | 这是唯一阻止我 |
[18:17] | I haven’t kicked you out of my unit yet. | 还没把你踢出队伍的原因 |
[18:20] | Look…The ivory tower is now focused on this incident. | 听着 上面如今十分关注这件案子 |
[18:23] | That tends to happen when a cop, buzzed, | 这也情有可原 毕竟一个喝醉的警察 |
[18:27] | is riding shotgun in a truck | 坐在一辆皮卡的副驾驶上 |
[18:28] | that goes barreling in the side of a restaurant, | 直接冲进了一家餐厅 |
[18:30] | and the owner’s found shot execution style. | 而且餐厅的主人如同行刑一般被杀害 |
[18:35] | Look, Adam, all we can do on our end | 亚当 如今我们能做的 |
[18:37] | is just keep bailing water as fast as we can | 就是尽量亡羊补牢 |
[18:40] | and wait to hear what the superintendent’s office is gonna do. | 然后听总警监办公室那边的消息 |
[18:43] | – All right. – Yes? | -好吧 -什么事 |
[18:45] | Halstead? | 霍尔斯特德 |
[18:45] | He’s got Conway down in the cage. | 他抓到康威了 在下面笼子里 |
[18:54] | Hey, hey. I didn’t set you up. | 听着 我没有陷害你 |
[18:55] | Oh, yeah? Then why’d you run, you son of a bitch? | 那你还跑 你个混蛋 |
[18:57] | ‘Cause me and the cops have always been so friendly. | 我和警察关系向来都不太好 |
[18:59] | – We’re all gentlemen. – Oh, yeah? Yeah? | -大家好好说话 -是吗 是吗 |
[19:00] | Don’t! | 别冲动 |
[19:03] | Give me the keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[19:04] | Look, look, I know how you guys spin this, okay? | 我知道你们会怎么处理 |
[19:06] | I made the introduction, so I go down the same as Frank. | 是我牵的线 所以我跟弗兰克一样有罪 |
[19:09] | All right, good, so we don’t have to go over the specifics. | 很好 那我们就不用跟你说细节了 |
[19:10] | Look, Frank said he needed a truck for a job. | 听着 弗兰克说他需要一辆皮卡做案 |
[19:13] | You’re the one that told me I was working my case off, man. | 是你叫我努力将功抵过的 |
[19:15] | Keep my eyes and ears open. | 留意周围的消息 |
[19:16] | You–you really think I knew he was going to shoot people? | 你真的觉得我知道他会杀人吗 |
[19:18] | Come on, man. You know me. | 拜托 哥们 你知道我的 |
[19:21] | I’m a lot of things, but I got no blood on my hands. | 我不是什么好货色 但我绝不会杀人 |
[19:23] | All right now, just tell us what you know about Frank. | 行了 告诉我们你都知道弗兰克些什么 |
[19:26] | Frank Hancock. We met in stateville. | 弗兰克·汉考克 我们在斯泰茨维尔监狱认识的 |
[19:28] | He was in my cell block. | 他跟我是狱友 |
[19:29] | Cell phone number? | 手机号码 |
[19:31] | I dumped my phone, man. | 我把手机扔了 |
[19:32] | I don’t know his number anyway. | 再说我也不知道他的号码 |
[19:33] | He texted me where to be and he needed a driver. | 他发短信告诉我他需要一个司机和碰面地址 |
[19:36] | – Unknown number. – Come on. | -显示未知号码 -不是吧 |
[19:37] | Can you find him again? | 你还能找到他吗 |
[19:38] | Yeah, yeah. It would take some legwork, | 可以 虽然要费点劲 |
[19:40] | but yeah, man, yeah. I-I could do that for you. | 但没问题 哥们 我能帮你 |
[19:43] | Boss. | 老大 |
[19:53] | We put a GPS on him. | 我们在他身上放个追踪装置 |
[19:55] | We kick him, he sets up a meet. | 我们放了他 让他安排见面 |
[19:56] | – We bust Frank. – Or he bolts. | -我们抓住弗兰克 -或者他跑掉 |
[19:59] | We put a GPS on him, we tell him | 我们在他身上放上定位装置 |
[20:01] | we’ll lock up his old lady and her mom if he runs. | 告诉他敢跑就抓住他女友和她妈 |
[20:04] | I mean, Conway’s harmless. | 不用担心康威 |
[20:05] | He’s not looking for any trouble. | 他不会自找麻烦 |
[20:08] | We got dick right now. | 现在别无他法了 |
[20:12] | After you get a written and recorded statement | 但你得先让他招供承认 |
[20:15] | as to his involvement last night. | 自己昨晚也在场 |
[20:16] | You’re gonna need that either way. | 反正都会需要的 |
[20:18] | All right. Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:27] | All right, Frank Hancock was moved to Conway’s cell block | 弗兰克·汉考克在康威出狱前一个月 |
[20:30] | a month before he got out. | 搬进了他的牢房 |
[20:31] | Hancock and Spilatro | 汉考克和斯皮拉特 |
[20:33] | went to high school together in Wisconsin. | 一起在威斯康辛州上过高中 |
[20:35] | Armed robbery, multiple aggravated batteries | 持械抢劫 多次故意伤害 |
[20:38] | to public servants, stole a police car, | 公职人员 偷盗警车 |
[20:39] | shot at a police officer… that’s all before 17. | 击伤警员 这还都是17岁前 |
[20:43] | At 23, he killed two people in an armed robbery. | 23岁时 他持械抢劫杀了两个人 |
[20:45] | How do you kill two people and get to walk? | 怎么杀了两个人还能出狱 |
[20:47] | They were ex-gang bangers. Ruled mutual combatants, | 两个都是前黑帮成员 双方都动了手 |
[20:49] | so he only got two years for discharging a weapon. | 所以他只因开枪被判了两年 |
[20:52] | Of all the people to get a good public defender. | 他请的公共辩护人倒是厉害 |
[20:54] | What I don’t get is, | 我不明白的是 |
[20:55] | if Hancock and Spilatro had been friends all this time, | 如果汉考克和斯皮拉特一直都是朋友 |
[20:58] | then why did he turn on them? | 为什么会反目 |
[21:00] | Well, Hancock’s parole officer is listed as Bart Lewis. | 汉考克的保释官叫巴特·刘易斯 |
[21:03] | Maybe he can shed a little light. | 或许他知道什么 |
[21:06] | You and Halstead check it out. | 你和霍斯特德去查查 |
[21:07] | All right. How’s Ruzek? | 好 鲁塞克还好吗 |
[21:08] | Go talk to the parole officer. | 找保释官去吧 |
[21:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:15] | Now if you leave the city limits– | 如果你敢出城 |
[21:17] | – Hey, hey, I won’t. – Hey! Do you mind? | -我不会的 -别动好吗 |
[21:20] | Look, I’ll come through for you, man. | 我会帮你的 兄弟 |
[21:21] | Believe me, I want nothing more than to make this right. | 相信我 我也很想办成这事 |
[21:24] | So I can go be with my girl, | 好跟我女朋友在一起 |
[21:25] | leave all this craziness behind me. | 不再掺和这些鬼东西 |
[21:28] | All right, look, Conway… | 好 康威 听我说 |
[21:31] | we both got a lot to lose here, you know? | 失败了我们都不会好过 知道吗 |
[21:34] | So just get it done. | 所以请办好它 |
[21:37] | We are good to go. | 可以了 |
[21:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:40] | Here. | 给 |
[21:42] | – Go find Hancock. – See ya. | -去找汉考克吧 -再见 |
[21:48] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[21:50] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:54] | I love Donna and Mark. Nothing bad to say about them. | 我爱唐娜和马克 对他们没意见 |
[21:57] | I just hope they don’t close after this. | 只希望这事以后他们不会关门 |
[21:59] | They, uh, helped me on a Christmas present once. | 他们帮我做过一个圣诞礼物 |
[22:01] | Went way out of their way. | 很尽心尽力的 |
[22:02] | You see any people lurking around their store? | 你见过什么人在铺子周围转悠吗 |
[22:04] | Maybe someone who didn’t look right. | 形迹可疑的 |
[22:06] | No, nothing. | 没见过 |
[22:07] | You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢你的协助 |
[22:09] | Sure. | 没事 |
[22:12] | Sometimes you let up the rug, it’s nothing but spic-and-span. | 有的事其实没那么复杂 |
[22:16] | Hey, you need a ride to Med tomorrow? | 明天你去医院要人送吗 |
[22:19] | I was gonna ask my neighbor. | 我准备问我邻居的 |
[22:20] | And not your partner? | 不问你的搭档吗 |
[22:21] | I should hit you upside the head right now. | 我就该给你脑袋一巴掌 |
[22:22] | I’m taking you. | 我送你去 |
[22:24] | Aww, you care. | 还挺关心我嘛 |
[22:26] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[22:28] | Talk to Ruzek at all? | 你跟鲁塞克聊了吗 |
[22:30] | Hell of a spot he got himself into. | 他那样可不妙 |
[22:32] | Yeah, there’s no way he could have avoided it. | 是 但他也躲不过 |
[22:35] | I was talking about him failing your push test. | 我说的是他同意推迟婚礼 |
[22:39] | God, please. One crisis at a time. | 老天 少打击我好吗 |
[22:42] | So the wedding’s off? | 所以你们不结婚了吗 |
[22:43] | No, it’s not. It just–you know, | 不 只是… |
[22:45] | it’s pushed. We’re fine. | 推迟了 我们没事的 |
[22:51] | Hey! You guys caught the guys who did this yet? | 你们找到凶手了吗 |
[22:53] | – We’re working on it. – Doesn’t look like it | -我们在努力 -在我看来 |
[22:55] | from where I’m standing. | 可不太像 |
[22:56] | Doesn’t look like anybody’s doing anything. | 似乎根本没人在干活 |
[22:58] | I promise you that we are, sir. | 我们在尽力 先生 |
[22:59] | My mom is dead. | 我妈妈死了 |
[23:00] | My dad is wrecked. Our restaurant is gone. | 爸爸喝的烂醉 我家饭店毁了 |
[23:03] | – All right, just calm down. – And you people are moving like snails. | -请冷静 -你们却慢得像蜗牛 |
[23:05] | The killers are out there laughing | 凶手依然逍遥法外 |
[23:07] | while you’ve got your thumbs up your asses. | 你们却在这聊天扯皮 |
[23:08] | Kid, I understand your grief, | 我知道你很悲痛 |
[23:10] | but I promise if you don’t calm down, | 但你如果不冷静下来 |
[23:11] | I’m gonna make this unpleasant. | 后果可要严重了 |
[23:14] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:16] | You don’t do something, I will. | 你们不行动 我去 |
[23:27] | I’ll call Voight. | 我来通知博伊特 |
[23:30] | Yep. | 好 |
[23:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[23:35] | Okay, yes, will do. | 是 好的 |
[23:37] | Voight wants us to sit on the kid. | 博伊特让我们盯住那小子 |
[23:46] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[23:48] | This has to be hand delivered to the Street Deputy ASAP. | 这个需要有人尽快亲手交给那个副局长 |
[23:51] | I’d do it myself, but I can’t leave the house, so… | 我想自己送的 但我不能出警局 |
[23:53] | I’ll get it there. | 我来吧 |
[23:55] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[23:56] | Hot water, huh? | 不好过吧 |
[23:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:59] | To be honest, I don’t totally get it. | 说实话 我都不明白 |
[24:01] | After all the things we’ve done in Intelligence, | 情报组之前干过那么多事 |
[24:03] | all the things we get away with, | 都没怎么罚我们 |
[24:05] | ivory tower wants to break my balls over this? | 领导却要拿这事打压我吗 |
[24:07] | – I mean– – Listen. | -我是说… -听好了 |
[24:10] | You know what Moses had before he parted the Red Sea? | 你知道摩西分开红海之前有什么吗 |
[24:15] | What? | 什么 |
[24:15] | Permission from his supervisor. | 有他上级的允许 |
[24:18] | See, that way everyone’s ass was covered. | 这样大家才能活下来 |
[24:36] | Pullman Pets? | 普尔曼宠物店 |
[24:37] | What is he, picking up some dog food? | 他干什么 买狗粮去吗 |
[24:40] | At least it’s not a pawn store to pick up a gun. | 起码不是去当铺买枪 |
[24:44] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[24:46] | Grieving never does. | 悲伤的人从不讲道理 |
[24:48] | One minute, you’re ready to rip the world to shreds, | 前一分钟 你还想毁了整个世界 |
[24:51] | the next you find yourself standing in the grocery store | 下一分钟你就呆站在杂货店里 |
[24:53] | wondering how you got there. | 回想自己怎么来的这 |
[24:55] | – Trust me, I know. – Yeah? | -相信我 我明白 -是吗 |
[24:58] | My mom passed, I didn’t know down from up for months, but… | 妈妈去世后我好几个月魂不守舍 不过… |
[25:01] | Better days now, right? | 现在好多了 不是吗 |
[25:04] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[25:08] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[25:13] | What about something like this? | 这种的怎么样 |
[25:17] | I’m the last guy you should ask about decorative furniture. | 装饰家具这事你问谁都不该问我 |
[25:20] | I’m a function over form man. | 我只注重实用性 |
[25:22] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:23] | It means if it’s comfy, | 意思是如果它舒服 |
[25:25] | then I don’t care what it looks like. | 那我才不在乎外表 |
[25:30] | You know, we could always give one a test drive. | 我们可以测试一下的嘛 |
[25:34] | Test out the function? | 测试实用性吗 |
[25:37] | I hope we’re talking about the same thing. | 希望我们说的是同一件事 |
[25:40] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[25:41] | Heard you had some questions about a parolee of mine? | 听说你们要问我假释犯的事 |
[25:44] | Yeah, Frank Hancock. | 对 弗兰克·汉考克 |
[25:46] | I’ve been expecting this one. | 我早料到了 |
[25:52] | Antisocial personality disorder. | 反社会型人格障碍 |
[25:54] | They got him on lithium carbonate, | 他服用过碳酸锂 |
[25:55] | dilantin, and clozapine. | 苯妥英和氯氮平 |
[25:58] | Well, now we know who would be crazy enough | 现在我们知道谁会疯狂到 |
[25:59] | to drive a truck into a restaurant. | 开着一辆卡车冲进一家饭店了 |
[26:01] | How does a guy like this ever get released from prison? | 这样的人是怎么被放出监狱的 |
[26:03] | I just take the cases that are handed to me. | 我只是接到什么案子就管什么 |
[26:06] | When Hancock got out, | 汉考克出狱后 |
[26:08] | he needed to get a job. | 需要份工作 |
[26:09] | I hooked him up with an actual graveyard shift at a cemetery. | 我帮他联系了一个在墓地的工作 |
[26:15] | Here’s the number. | 这是他们的电话 |
[26:16] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[26:19] | Hey. Got a second? | 有时间说句话吗 |
[26:22] | More than most people around here. | 比这里大多数人都有时间 |
[26:30] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[26:33] | – Oh, yeah. – He works here? | -认识 -他在这里工作吗 |
[26:35] | Yeah, he showed up, worked one shift. | 是的 他跑来上过一次班 |
[26:38] | Told the foreman to punch in and out for him, | 告诉领班帮他上下班打卡 |
[26:40] | and if he didn’t, he was gonna put him | 如果他不帮他 他就把他 |
[26:41] | in the wrong end of one of these holes. | 扔到这里的某个墓坑里 |
[26:43] | I never saw him again. | 那之后我就再也没见过他 |
[26:45] | Know where we can find him? | 知道我们去哪里能找到他吗 |
[26:47] | No. But you know what? | 不知道 不过 |
[26:49] | He was talking to Jimenez about buying his car. | 他和希门尼斯说起过要买他的车 |
[26:52] | And I see Jimenez pull up | 然后我今天在停车场 |
[26:54] | in the lot in an old pick-up today, | 看到希门尼斯开了辆旧皮卡 |
[26:55] | so maybe he did. | 所以或许他真买了 |
[26:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:02] | Hancock’s driving a ’93 Ford Bronco. | 汉考克开着一辆93年的福特烈马 |
[27:04] | I’ll sound ex the previous owner and get a license plate. | 我去检索前一任车主查出车牌号码 |
[27:07] | Get an investigative alert and a BOLO out on the vehicle. | 对这辆车发布调查警报和通缉令 |
[27:09] | Broadcast an all call message over all the zones. | 向全城所有区域发全员通告 |
[27:11] | – Yes, sir. – Hey, Ruzek. | -好 -鲁塞克 |
[27:14] | What’s the latest from Conway? | 康威那边有什么消息吗 |
[27:15] | He made a few calls. | 他打了几个电话 |
[27:16] | He’s zeroing in on a meeting with Hancock. | 正试图安排和汉考克见一面 |
[27:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:27] | Hey, hey. A traffic cam just picked up | 一个交通摄像头刚在西城 |
[27:29] | our ’93 Ford Bronco in west town. | 拍到了我们要找的那辆93年的福特烈马 |
[27:32] | Damen and Hubbard. | 达曼街和哈伯德街交叉路口 |
[27:33] | Get Lindsay and Halstead to respond. | 让琳德赛和霍斯特德过去 |
[27:35] | – Yes, sir. – Pull up Conway’s location. | -是 -调出康威的位置 |
[27:49] | Car is empty. | 车是空的 |
[27:52] | Maybe he’s up in one of these buildings. | 或许他在这附近某幢楼里 |
[27:57] | What’s up, Mouse? | 怎么了 耗子 |
[27:59] | – I just pinged Conway’s GPS. – Yeah? | -我刚刚调出了康威的位置 -是吗 |
[28:01] | Yeah. He’s 100 feet in front of you, | 他在你前面30米处 |
[28:03] | just before the tracks. | 就在轨道前面 |
[28:11] | Where is he, Mouse? | 他在哪 耗子 |
[28:12] | You should be right on top of him. | 你现在应该就在他的位置了 |
[28:14] | Come on, man. | 别出事啊 哥们 |
[28:17] | Please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[28:29] | You got me? | 你掩护我 |
[28:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:49] | I got him killed, Antonio. | 是我害死了他 安东尼奥 |
[28:51] | Let’s just get the guy that did this, okay? | 我们专心把凶手抓到就好 |
[28:53] | You start chasing demons in the mirror, | 你在这里对着镜子自怨自艾 |
[28:56] | instead of the ones on the streets, | 而不是去街上抓真正的坏人 |
[28:57] | you’re no good to anybody. | 对任何人都没好处 |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[29:03] | He ran around doing mundane chores. | 他四处跑着做些杂事 |
[29:04] | Cooling off, I guess. | 我猜是逐渐冷静下来了 |
[29:06] | He blew himself out yelling at us, if you ask me. | 要我说 他的火可能已经冲我们发完了 |
[29:08] | Or he spotted our patrol car tailing him | 或者是他看到有巡警车跟着他 |
[29:10] | and decided against going all death wish. | 就决定放弃找死的计划了 |
[29:12] | Johnson and Benioff are watching him | 约翰逊和贝尼奥夫正开着一辆无警徽的车 |
[29:13] | in an unmarked car now, just in case. | 看着他 以防万一 |
[29:15] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:16] | Hey, anything on those jewelry store owners? | 珠宝店主身上查到什么了吗 |
[29:18] | Mm, nothing. | 没有 |
[29:19] | Married 30 years, no financial issues, | 结婚三十多年 没有经济问题 |
[29:21] | 800 credit score, no criminal record, | 信用评分有八百分 没有案底 |
[29:23] | not even a moving violation. | 连张交通罚单都没有 |
[29:25] | Bring ’em in anyway. | 那也还是把他们带来一趟 |
[29:26] | And I got the subpoenaed phone records on the dump phone | 我还拿到了现场那个死者洛克希·理查茨 |
[29:28] | found on the DOA, Roxy Richards. | 身上找到的一次性手机的通话记录 |
[29:30] | He had a few calls to the other DOA, Spilatro, | 他给另一个死者斯皮拉特打过几次电话 |
[29:32] | and then a bunch of calls to a store called Pullman Pets. | 然后还给一家普尔曼宠物店打过一堆电话 |
[29:35] | Hey, Pullman– Pullman pets. | 普尔曼 普尔曼宠物店 |
[29:38] | Jordan Sansone was in there today. | 乔丹·桑索内今天去过那里 |
[29:40] | – Inside man? – Wasn’t his mom killed, though? | -他就是内鬼吗 -但被杀的不是他妈妈吗 |
[29:43] | Well, maybe something went sideways. | 或许是他们的计划出了岔子 |
[29:45] | Well, get Jordan in here and let’s find out. | 把乔丹带来我们问清楚 |
[29:48] | And run the priors on this pet store owner. | 还有查一下这家宠物店老板的案底 |
[29:50] | – Let’s make a connection. – Yeah, I’m on it. | -找出他们的联系 -好 我马上去 |
[29:52] | Al, you take Atwater, you head down there. | 老埃 你带上阿特沃特去那里一趟 |
[29:54] | We learn anything on our end, we’ll call. | 我们这边要是查到什么 会给你们打电话的 |
[29:56] | – Nice. – Let’s go. | -干得好 -我们走吧 |
[29:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:01] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[30:12] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[30:13] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[30:15] | Jesse Conway’s girlfriend? | 杰西·康威的女朋友 |
[30:18] | She’s downstairs. | 在楼下 |
[30:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:40] | She’s been notified. | 她已经知道了 |
[30:52] | I’m Adam. | 我是亚当 |
[30:54] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[30:59] | Look, I don’t know what to say here. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[31:00] | I-I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[31:03] | He trusted you. | 他相信你的 |
[31:23] | – Hey, you Ben Forsick? – Yeah. | -你是本·弗西克吗 -是的 |
[31:26] | – How do you know Roxy Richards? – I don’t. | -你怎么认识洛克希·理查茨的 -不认识 |
[31:29] | Well, we got your phone records, | 我们有你的通话记录 |
[31:31] | so we know you’ve had priors. | 我们知道你有前科 |
[31:34] | Fencing stolen goods through here. | 在这里销售赃物 |
[31:35] | Using this pet store as a front. | 利用这个宠物店作为幌子 |
[31:37] | You got the wrong guy, gents. | 你们找错人了 先生们 |
[31:38] | I mean, yeah, I’ve got some priors, | 我是有案底 |
[31:39] | but that was ten years ago. | 但那都是十年前的事了 |
[31:40] | Where does Jordan Sansone fit in? | 乔丹·桑索内跟这件事有什么联系 |
[31:42] | You’re not hearing me. | 你们没听懂我说的话 |
[31:43] | I know you know something. | 我知道你肯定知道些什么 |
[31:45] | Do yourself a favor and tell me what you know. | 为了你自己好 告诉我你都知道什么 |
[31:48] | Then you need to talk with my attorney. | 那你们得去和我的律师谈 |
[31:50] | I’ve got his card right here. | 我这里有他的名片 |
[31:52] | You mind getting the door, Al? | 介意帮我看一下门吗 老埃 |
[31:56] | Now, one last time, lay it out there straight. | 最后一次机会 痛痛快快都说出来 |
[32:00] | Look, I’m telling you on my mother’s eye– | 听着 我以我母亲的眼睛起誓… |
[32:05] | Four people are dead. | 已经死了四个人了 |
[32:08] | Where’s Frank? | 弗兰克在哪 |
[32:14] | – Oh, God, okay. – You want to talk? | -天啊 好吧 -想交代了吗 |
[32:15] | – Okay, okay, okay. – You want to talk? | -好吧 好吧 -想交代了吗 |
[32:17] | Yeah, Mouse? | 喂 耗子 |
[32:18] | Yeah, I got a number for you to ping, bro. | 问到一个号码 你来定位一下 |
[32:20] | – You ready? – On it. | -准备好了吗 -在查了 |
[32:23] | Hey, where’s Sansone? | 桑索内在哪 |
[32:26] | Uniform that’s posted up outside of his parent’s house | 在他父亲家门外看守的巡警 |
[32:28] | said Sansone hasn’t shown yet. | 说桑索内没有露面 |
[32:29] | We, uh, put an alarm out on his car. | 我们已经对他的车发布了调查警报 |
[32:43] | – You the manager? – Yeah. What’s this now? | -你是经理吗 -是的 怎么了 |
[32:46] | Which room? | 哪个房间 |
[32:48] | – 211. – Upstairs. | -211房间 -楼上 |
[33:06] | Go. | 上 |
[33:14] | Go. | 上 |
[33:26] | Stupid kid. Doing that to me! | 傻逼孩子 敢这么对我 |
[33:28] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[33:39] | Antonio, he’s running! | 安东尼奥 他跑了 |
[33:45] | No one was supposed to die. | 本来不该死人的 |
[33:46] | They promised me. | 他们跟我保证过的 |
[33:48] | They promised. | 他们答应过我的 |
[34:16] | We got him. Field behind the building. | 抓住他了 在大楼后面的空地上 |
[34:29] | So I want to know… | 我就想知道 |
[34:32] | Why’d you ambush your friends? | 你为什么要害你朋友 |
[34:35] | They were going to cut me out, so… | 他们准备独吞那笔钱 所以 |
[34:39] | They told you that? | 他们这样说的吗 |
[34:41] | No. But, uh, | 没有 但是 |
[34:44] | I just had that feeling, you know? | 我能感觉到 |
[34:48] | So… | 所以 |
[34:57] | I owed money to this dealer. | 我欠一个毒贩一笔钱 |
[35:00] | He made threats. | 他威胁我 |
[35:02] | I had to come up with the money, period. | 我必须想办法快点筹到钱 |
[35:06] | And you didn’t know what kind of people | 你都不知道 |
[35:08] | you were getting into bed with? | 你是在和什么人打交道吗 |
[35:10] | No one was supposed to be there. | 那个地方不该有人的 |
[35:13] | And they said no one was going to get hurt. | 他们说不会有人受伤 |
[35:16] | But I didn’t know my mom landed this catering job | 我不知道我妈妈接下了一桌酒席 |
[35:19] | and went in way early. | 早到了店里 |
[35:21] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:25] | I swear, I didn’t know. | 我发誓 我真的不知道 |
[35:33] | I swear I didn’t know. | 我发誓我不知道 |
[35:38] | How long will he be looking at? | 他要蹲多久监狱 |
[35:42] | His sentence has already started. | 他的刑期已经开始了 |
[35:44] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[35:58] | Oh, look at you. Such a gentleman. | 看看你 真是个绅士 |
[36:01] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[36:05] | Sean, Kim. | 肖恩 金 |
[36:07] | – Hi. – What is it? | -你好 -这是怎么了 |
[36:09] | Andrew’s developed acute anemia. | 安德鲁出现了急性贫血 |
[36:11] | His red blood cell count has dropped to lower levels | 他的红细胞总数锐减 |
[36:13] | than are safe to perform the operation. | 现在无法安全的进行手术 |
[36:16] | So we reschedule it? | 所以要重新安排手术吗 |
[36:18] | No, we cancel it. | 不 手术取消了 |
[36:20] | There’s no reason to make him go through the pain of this. | 完全没必要让他经受这些痛苦 |
[36:22] | I’ve spoken with the boy’s mother | 我已经和他妈妈谈过了 |
[36:24] | and I’ve recommended that Andrew be taken off his– | 我建议安德鲁进行… |
[36:57] | Ruzek… | 鲁塞克… |
[36:59] | He keeps me up at night. | 因为他的事我睡不着 |
[37:02] | Hold tight. | 坚持住 |
[37:07] | I don’t know what’s going on over here, but… | 虽然不清楚你们是怎么了 但是… |
[37:09] | these two need a round on me. | 我请他们两个喝一杯 |
[37:12] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[37:13] | – Thank you, Sharon. – Thank you, Sharon. | -谢谢 莎伦 -谢谢 莎伦 |
[37:15] | All rihgt. | 不客气 |
[37:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:22] | Would you rather be sitting here talking about how you’re gonna | 你是要继续在这里说 |
[37:24] | fix the deck at your lake house | 怎么修好湖边小屋的平台 |
[37:26] | or some rubbish? | 或者说其他废话吗 |
[37:29] | Think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[37:30] | Thank God, you and I still get to do | 谢天谢地 你我仍然得去做 |
[37:33] | what we love. | 我们喜欢的事 |
[37:46] | – Almost there. – Yeah? | -快到了 -是吗 |
[37:50] | – Here? – Yeah, right there. | -这里吗 -是的 就这里 |
[37:54] | Oh, my God. | 我天 |
[37:58] | Now the real question is… | 那么问题来了 |
[38:00] | function or form? | 这个到底是功能型的还是外貌型的呢 |
[38:02] | Well, it looks cool. | 它看起来很不错 |
[38:04] | Yeah, but does it feel good? | 坐上去感觉是不是也很不错呢 |
[38:10] | No time like the present. | 那就试试吧 |
[38:20] | I think you actually got both. | 我觉得又好看又实用啊 |
[38:21] | Function and form. | 性能好 长得靓 |
[38:23] | Like me. | 和我一样 |
[38:24] | I have rugged good looks plus a razor sharp mind. | 我体格强健 相貌英俊 机智过人 |
[38:27] | It’s rare, but when it comes together– | 这种人很少见 但是我集于一身… |
[38:36] | That was for never giving up on me. | 谢谢你从未放弃我 |
[38:47] | What was that for? | 你这又是为什么 |
[38:49] | It’s ’cause I wanted to kiss you. | 我只是想吻你 |
[39:10] | – You’re still here. – Yep. | -你还在这里啊 -是的 |
[39:12] | Martinez called in sick, | 马丁内斯请了病假 |
[39:14] | so I got stuck doing another tour. | 我没办法 只能多巡一趟 |
[39:16] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 |
[39:24] | Uh, Platt is tight with a lieutenant | 普拉特和局长办公室里的 |
[39:26] | in the chief’s office. | 一个助理很熟 |
[39:28] | He says that you’re looking at a written reprimand | 他说你可能会被书面警告 |
[39:29] | and maybe a day suspension, but maybe, so… | 然后停职一天 但也不一定 所以 |
[39:33] | You’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[39:35] | Yeah. We’ll see. | 是啊 等等看吧 |
[39:42] | Hey…Adam. | 亚当 |
[39:45] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:46] | I got on this job to save lives. | 我做警察是为了救人 |
[39:48] | Baby, listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[39:50] | That psycho was going through with that job regardless. | 那个疯子不管怎样都会那样做的 |
[39:53] | And if you weren’t there, we would have no idea who he was, | 你要是当时不在场 我们可能都不知道他的身份 |
[39:56] | And he would still be out there doing, | 他现在可能还逍遥法外 乱杀人 |
[39:58] | I mean, god knows what. | 谁知道会发生什么呢 |
[40:05] | My bad, bro. Uh, boss wants to see you. | 打扰了 兄弟 老大要见你 |
[40:09] | And the street deputy’s with him. | 副局长也在 |
[40:14] | – Thanks, Kev. – Yeah, bro. | -谢了 凯 -没事的 兄弟 |
[40:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[40:31] | I’ve been reviewing your team’s activities | 我浏览了你们队伍 |
[40:32] | over the past six months. | 过去六个月的行动 |
[40:34] | You certainly have an aggressive unit. | 你们可真是厉害啊 |
[40:36] | Yeah. Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[40:41] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[40:44] | I know I’m in trouble when you call me by my first name. | 你每次叫我名字就代表我有麻烦了 |
[40:49] | Officer Ruzek, I’m here to inform you | 鲁塞克警官 我是来通知你 |
[40:51] | that you’ve been stripped of your police powers | 直到局长正式对你做出决定前 |
[40:53] | until the chief determines your future. | 你都不得行使警察权力 |
[40:56] | In the meantime, you can continue to work | 同时 你也可以继续在队伍里工作 |
[40:57] | out of this unit, but with an empty holster. | 但不许带枪 |
[41:00] | And by the way, | 对了 |
[41:02] | I could have had you answering 311 non-emergency calls | 我本可让你去紧急事故处理办公室接电话的 |
[41:05] | out of OEMC, but since your dad is a cop, | 但鉴于你爸爸也是警察 |
[41:08] | I took that into consideration. | 有鉴于此 我没有这么做 |
[41:13] | It’s a shame. | 真是遗憾 |
[41:17] | The cops who do nothing can never get in trouble. | 无所事事的警察绝不会惹上麻烦 |
[41:19] | Wouldn’t you say, deputy? | 你说呢 副局长 |
[41:31] | – Hey, boss. – Hmm? | -老大 -怎么了 |
[41:34] | Am I cooked? | 我是不是完蛋了 |
[41:38] | I don’t know, kid. | 我不知道 小子 |