Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I don’t know what your relationship status is, 我不知道你们现在是什么关系
[00:03] and I don’t care, 我也无所谓
[00:04] but I need to know someone’s got Lindsay’s back 24 hours a day. 但我需要有人全天顾着琳德赛
[00:07] Always. 一直都在
[00:08] Hey, Olinsky? 奥林斯基
[00:09] Michelle Sovana keeps calling for you. 米歇尔·索瓦娜一直打电话找你
[00:12] You know, now would be a great time 你要想做我父亲
[00:13] for you to try to be my dad. 现在是个好时机
[00:15] I’m trying here. Trust me. 我现在在努力了 相信我
[00:17] Look, mom, it’s not that you’re bad for me. 妈妈 并不是说你对我影响不好
[00:20] It’s that we’re bad for each other. 而是我们对彼此都影响不好
[00:21] We need time apart. 我们需要分开一段时间
[00:23] This is Hank Voight. 这是汉克·博伊特的意思
[00:24] He put you up to this. 他让你这样想的
[00:26] I’d like to report a crime by a sergeant Hank Voight. 我想举报一起汉克·博伊特警长犯下的罪
[00:29] I want him put in jail. 我要求把他关进监狱
[00:38] So when does the new wing at Chicago Med open? 芝加哥医院的新楼什么时候能建好
[00:41] November 17th, 11月17日
[00:43] but we got pushed a week. 但得推迟一个礼拜
[00:45] Something concerning, uh, sconces, I believe. 好像是壁灯出了点问题
[00:49] Cool. Can I ask you a question? 好 我能问一个问题吗
[00:51] I–do they still call them “Emergency rooms”? 我…那地方还叫”急诊室”吗
[00:54] Because I heard that now 因为我听说现在
[00:55] they’re calling them “Emergency departments.” 他们好像都叫”急救部门”
[00:57] The latter, though I believe I’m the one 叫急救部门 但我相信
[01:00] who’s supposed to be asking you questions, no? 应该是我来问你问题吧
[01:04] Look, how ’bout I tell you 这样吧 我告诉你
[01:07] what your sergeant conveyed to me, 你的警长是怎么跟我描述
[01:09] as to what you’ve been going through? 你所经历的一切的
[01:11] And please let me know if I’m off base in any way. 如果我说错了 就及时告诉我
[01:14] Okay? 行吗
[01:16] Okay. 行
[01:17] Okay, so you were working with a young lady 你跟一名年轻的女士一起工作
[01:20] who was killed, which I was very sorry to hear. 她被杀了 我对此深表遗憾
[01:25] You took some time off, 你休息了一段时间
[01:27] maybe partied a little bit too much with your mother? 也许跟你母亲一起混了太久
[01:33] Got your job back, uh, 然后你回到了工作岗位
[01:35] in the words of your sergeant, 用你警长的话来说
[01:38] by the skin of your teeth. 算是非常勉强
[01:40] Sounds about right. 没错
[01:41] Well, that’s a lot to live with. 这些事确实难以承受
[01:44] You know, I mean, to carry around? 我是说 要承受的太多了
[01:47] So I don’t know, instead of, you know, 我也不知道 比起一口气
[01:50] trying to swallow the elephant in one big gulp, 消化掉所有的情绪
[01:54] we just, I don’t know, 我们还是…我也不知道
[01:56] go at it a bite at a time? 一次消化一点吧
[02:04] This just isn’t for me, okay? 这样不适合我
[02:07] No offense, but… 无意冒犯 但是…
[02:11] I got a case. 我有个案子
[02:15] Take care. 保重
[02:20] Sir. 长官
[02:24] Commander. 局长
[02:26] Barbara Fletcher showed up at the ivory tower the other day– 那天芭芭拉·弗莱切去找了上头领导
[02:29] Your mother, correct? 她是你妈妈吧
[02:31] What did she want? 她想干什么
[02:32] The name James Beckett ring a bell? 詹姆斯·贝克特这个名字有印象吗
[02:35] Heroin dealer, moved major kilos. 毒贩 交易总量颇高
[02:37] Picked him off on a murder rap 15 years back. 15年前因谋杀罪把他关起来了
[02:39] Her mom is saying you lied about witnessing 她妈妈说你作伪证声称
[02:41] Beckett kill the buyer that night. 那晚贝克特杀了那个买家
[02:43] Said you were never on the scene. 她说你根本不在现场
[02:44] She’s a drunk. 她是个酒鬼
[02:46] I’ll take my chances on a he-said, she-said 要是跟邦妮·弗莱切对质的话
[02:48] with Bunny Fletcher any day. 我肯定能赢
[02:50] Yeah, well, she says she has proof, 她说她有证据
[02:51] so you might want to deal with this before I have to. 所以你最好趁闹到我这里之前把这事处理了
[02:59] I’ll talk to her. 我会跟她谈谈
[03:03] Look. You know how long I’ve been waiting? 你知道我等了多久了吗
[03:04] Every second that I’m here, I am wasting time. 在这里待的每一秒都是浪费我的时间
[03:07] – I am wasting money– – Everybody shut up and calm down! -我在浪费金钱… -所有人闭嘴 冷静
[03:10] I’m getting a ticket when his cab hit me. 他的出租车撞到我时我刚在拿停车票
[03:12] You slammed on your brakes in an intersection, lady. 你在交叉路口猛踩刹车 女士
[03:14] – Of course I– – What’d she just say? -我当然… -她刚刚说了什么
[03:16] Sarge, I got no problem locking ’em both up. 警长 我可以把他们俩都铐起来
[03:17] – Excuse me, Sergeant. – Hey, I was here first. -不好意思 警长 -我先来的
[03:18] One second. If I have to tell you 等一下 如果还要我劝你
[03:20] to stay calm again, you’re gonna be doing it 冷静下来的话 你就会被铐到那张椅子上
[03:22] handcuffed to that chair over there. 好好冷静一下了
[03:24] – Unbelievable. – I’m sorry. -难以置信 -不好意思
[03:25] Buddy, you’re gonna have to wait. 伙计 你得等一会
[03:26] And you, lady pants, 还有你 女士
[03:28] the citation is for leaving your insurance card at– 这上面声称你把保险卡丢在…
[03:30] let me guess, the yoga studio. 我猜猜看 瑜伽馆吧
[03:32] But if you want, we can impound the vehicle and, you know, 但如果你需要的话 我们可以扣押你的车
[03:34] conserve paper, save the planet. 节约用纸 拯救地球
[03:36] Look, I don’t mean to be pushy– 我也不想催你…
[03:37] What do you want? 你想干什么
[03:39] It’s my daughter. 是我女儿
[03:40] She’s missing. 她不见了
[03:42] How old is she? 她几岁了
[03:43] She’s 18, but she’s never been away from home– 她18岁 但她从来没离开过家
[03:45] Then technically, she’s an adult, 那严格来说 她是成年人了
[03:47] so you’ll have to go to missing persons. 所以你得去失踪人口部门
[03:49] That’s area three, Belmont and Western. 去贝尔蒙特街和西街交叉口的三区
[03:51] I already did that. They sent me to district 30. 我去过了 他们让我去30分局
[03:52] District 30 sent me over here. 30分局又要我来这里
[03:54] Can we get this over with already? 我们能快点把这事解决了吗
[03:55] Oh, I’m sorry, is your meter running? 不好意思 你的计价器在跑吗
[03:57] It’s not. That’s the problem. 没有 这才是问题的关键
[03:59] Will you please take a look at this file? 拜托你能看看这些资料吗
[04:00] Sir, Belmont and Western, 先生 去贝尔蒙特街和西街交叉口
[04:02] or take a seat. 或者坐下等着
[04:03] Hey, Sarge. 警长
[04:03] I need your signature on this requisition form. 我需要你在这张申请表上签字
[04:05] Voight wants new pinhole cameras. 博伊特想要新的针孔摄像头
[04:06] – Not now, Mouse. – Still not running. -现在不是时候 耗子 -计价器还停着
[04:08] He was very clear about his instructions. 他下达的指令非常明确
[04:10] – You gonna send me back empty-handed? – My daughter is missing! -你要我空手回去吗 -我女儿不见了
[04:12] Sarah Frazier. 萨拉·弗雷泽
[04:13] She’s been gone three months. 她不见了三个月了
[04:15] Sir, lower your voice and back up. 先生 小声点 后退继续等着
[04:18] Okay, it’s really not that big a deal. 真的一点都不麻烦的
[04:20] You just take that little pen– 你只要拿支笔…
[04:22] You gonna listen to me now? 现在能听我把话说完了吗
[04:36] You drop that gun, or we drop you! 把枪放下 要不然我们就把你放倒
[04:37] I don’t think so. 这可说不准
[04:38] No one is dropping anyone. 都给我住手
[04:40] Get these people out of here. 把这些人弄出去
[04:41] Go, go, go, go, go! 快走
[04:42] Go with him. Stay calm. 跟他走 保持冷静
[04:44] Sergeant, I got a shot. 警长 我的位置可以开枪
[04:46] Easy, easy, easy. Easy. 冷静点 别激动
[04:49] Sir, whatever this is, we can work it out. 先生 无论什么事 我们都可以解决的
[04:53] I tried to do the right thing, 我试过正常的方法了
[04:55] but no one would listen! 但没人听我的
[04:58] That’s far enough! 我受够了
[05:01] The cops in Iowa–the cops in Iowa, they laughed at it. 爱荷华州的警察 他们拿这事来取笑
[05:05] They said my daughter ran away. 说我女儿自己跑了
[05:07] I know my daughter. 我了解我女儿
[05:08] She didn’t run away. 她没有出走
[05:09] So you walk into a police district, 所以你就随便走进一个警局
[05:11] pull a gun, and take a hostage? 掏出把枪抓人质吗
[05:13] You can’t expect to walk out of this. 这样你自身都难保了
[05:15] I don’t. 我知道
[05:16] And I don’t give a damn. 我根本无所谓
[05:18] I gave my daughter a credit card for emergencies. 我给了我女儿一张信用卡应急用
[05:21] Now, someone here in Chicago used it last week. 上周有人在芝加哥刷了那张卡
[05:25] That means she’s here. I know it. 所以她在这里 肯定在这里
[05:28] I know it. 我可以肯定
[05:33] Everything’s in there. 所有资料都在这里面
[05:35] All right, good. 好的
[05:40] Now you gotta release my guy. 现在你得放了我的人
[05:43] Find Sarah. 去找萨拉
[05:44] That’s not how it works. 程序不是这样的
[05:45] That’s how it works today! 今天就得这么干
[05:46] Anybody makes a move, he dies! 谁敢动一下 他就死定了
[05:52] I’m cool. 我没事
[05:54] Everybody’s cool. 大家都冷静
[06:01] Keep a bead on his forehead. 瞄准他的额头
[06:03] He stops holding up his end of the bargain, you drill him. 他如果不老实 你就开枪
[06:06] You understand? 明白了吗
[06:07] No problem. 没问题
[06:21] Thought you weren’t allowed to come near me. 不是有人不让你靠近我吗
[06:23] This Beckett thing– you got to stop. 这个什么贝克特的事 你收手吧
[06:25] You have no idea what you’re doing. 你根本不知道自己在干什么
[06:27] You know, Hank lied about where he was that night. 关于那天晚上他在哪 汉克撒谎了
[06:30] Said he was at a stakeout or something. 他说在盯梢什么的
[06:32] You and I both know that’s not true. 你我都知道那不是真的
[06:33] Right, and why do we know what’s true? 好啊 我们怎么会知道什么是真的
[06:35] Tell me. Or can you? 你说啊 说得清吗
[06:36] Is your memory of that night a little fuzzy? 还是说你记不清了呢
[06:38] I had it under control. 我自己能控制好
[06:39] Which part? 哪个部分
[06:41] The part where your boyfriend was about to kill us 是汉克出现之前 你男朋友正要用
[06:42] with a sawed-off shotgun before Hank showed up? 一把散弹枪杀了我们那部分吗
[06:44] I’ve lived with this long enough, 这事我已经憋在心里够久了
[06:46] knowing that Hank’s lies put an innocent man into prison. 我知道汉克说谎送一个无辜的人入狱
[06:50] He’s not innocent, he– 他并不无辜 他…
[06:51] Neither is Hank Voight! 汉克·博伊特也一样
[06:53] Mom, 妈
[06:55] I am asking you, please. 我求你了
[06:59] It’s too late. 太晚了
[07:01] I’ve already contacted Beckett’s attorneys, 我已经和贝克特的律师联系过了
[07:03] and they deposed me this morning. 他们早上让我宣誓作证了
[07:04] Are you kidding me? Do you– 你开什么玩笑 你…
[07:10] You need to fix this. 你得解决这事
[07:11] I don’t need to fix anything. 我不用解决什么事
[07:12] Bitch. 贱人
[07:14] 萨拉·弗雷泽 18岁-七月份最后出现 车子在美国铁路公司停车场被发现 未买过停车票
[07:14] District is on lockdown, and OEMC’s been advised. 警局已封锁 已经采取应急计划
[07:17] I’ve rerouted all in-service calls to the 26th, 我把报警电话都转接到了26分局
[07:19] and I’ve got five patrolmen sitting on the downstairs office. 还有五个巡警察在楼下办公室看着
[07:22] Have those officers hold fast until they deploy a sniper team 让巡警坚持到狙击小队赶来
[07:25] and draw up an assault plan. 拟定狙击计划为止
[07:27] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[07:28] What do we know? 现在掌握多少信息了
[07:28] Name’s Jeff Frazier. 他叫杰夫·弗雷泽
[07:30] 杰夫·弗雷泽 44岁 无前科 爱荷华州安克尼市
[07:30] He’s 44, lives in Ankeny, Iowa. 44岁 家住爱荷华州安克尼市
[07:31] No criminal priors, no history of mental illness. 没有前科 没有精神病史
[07:34] Last July, his daughter, Sarah, disappeared. 七月份 他女儿萨拉失踪
[07:36] Three days later, they found her car in an Amtrak parking lot. 三天后 他们发现她的车停在美国铁路公司停车场
[07:39] No record of her ever buying a ticket. 但没有她购停车票的记录
[07:40] Boss, credit card story checks out. 老大 信用卡账单查了
[07:43] Three months of inactivity, 三个月都没有使用过
[07:44] then Sarah’s card bought five flat-screen TVs 可就在上周 有人用萨拉的卡在一个小村镇
[07:46] in little village just last week. 买了五台平板电视
[07:49] – Run with it. – Got it. -去查 -明白
[07:51] – Sarge. – Yeah? -警长 -说
[07:53] That’s my friend downstairs. 楼下的人质是我朋友
[07:55] Time comes for someone to pull the trigger, 就算有人要击毙弗雷泽
[07:57] it should be me, not SWAT. 也应该我来 而不是特警队
[07:58] If we’re lucky, nobody’s pulling the trigger. 如果我们幸运点 就不用开枪了
[08:03] – Justin. – Pops, hey, yeah. -贾斯汀 -老爸
[08:05] We just got in right now. I was, uh, 我们刚到 我…
[08:07] I was actually thinking about stopping by the district, 我想去警局一趟
[08:08] showing little Daniel where his grandpa works. 让小丹尼尔看看他爷爷工作的地方
[08:10] Yeah, now’s not a good time. 现在不是时候
[08:12] I was hoping we could meet for dinner tonight. 晚上我们一起吃晚餐 到时候见吧
[08:14] Yeah, sure. You good? 行啊 你没事吧
[08:16] Yeah. 没事
[08:18] I’m really looking forward to seeing you guys. 很期待见到你们
[08:25] Close the door. Close the door. 关门 关门
[08:26] Okay. 好
[08:29] We already have our people following up leads. 我们已经派人去跟踪线索了
[08:33] You all good, buddy? 你还好吗 哥们
[08:34] We’re cool. Everybody’s cool. 没事 大家都冷静
[08:36] Shut it! 把门关上
[08:43] Move that desk in front of the door. 用桌子顶住门
[08:44] Move! 快
[08:47] Let’s go. Let’s go, come on. 继续 继续 快点
[08:48] Close the blinds. Close them. Shut them. 把百叶窗关上 关上 快
[08:54] Sit down. 坐下
[08:56] Sit down, sit down. 坐下 给我坐下
[09:00] Somebody keeps pointing a gun at me, 如果有人拿枪指着我
[09:02] I’d at least like to get his name. 我至少希望知道他的名字
[09:03] What do you care? 你知道名字干什么
[09:03] Oh, that’s an outrageous question to ask? 这点要求很过分吗
[09:05] My name’s Greg Gerwitz. 我叫格雷格·格威兹
[09:07] Everybody calls me Mouse. 大家都叫我耗子
[09:08] See–see, no big deal. 瞧 说个名字没什么大不了的
[09:11] Frazier, Jeff Frazier. 弗雷泽 杰夫·弗雷泽
[09:13] Now shut up. 现在闭嘴
[09:15] Listen, I can help you if you let me. 如果你愿意的话我可以帮你
[09:18] You’re supposed to get me to talk, right? Right? 你想套我的话是不是 是不是
[09:20] Build a rapport with the hostage taker? 和挟持人质者套近乎
[09:23] Do some of that cop psych crap they trained you for, huh? 然后再耍些他们教你的条子心理战术是不是
[09:26] – No, I’m not a cop. – You’re not? -我不是警察 -你不是吗
[09:27] No, I’m a civilian employee with the CPD. 不 我是芝加哥警局的文职雇员
[09:30] I got, like, zero tactical value, 我没有任何战术价值
[09:31] if that’s what you’re thinking. 如果你是在担心这个的话
[09:32] Shut up. 闭嘴
[09:34] We’re cool. 好的
[09:38] Secure the window and all other points of entry. 封锁所有窗户和进出口
[09:41] Greene, I want every squad out of that lot and on the street, 格林 让全体警员到街上警戒
[09:45] and move the bystanders beyond the perimeters. 然后把围观群众转移到警戒线后边去
[09:55] There was a guy who walked into the 31st years back– 几年前有个家伙走进31分局
[09:58] Bad domestic. 因为严重家庭纠纷
[10:00] He had a .32 in his sock, 他拿了一支点三二口径的枪
[10:02] killed his wife, a cop, and then himself. 杀了他妻子和一名警察 然后自杀了
[10:04] The district, the front desk, 这个警局 这个前台
[10:07] it’s a sacred place. 是一个神圣的场所
[10:09] If people don’t feel safe walking in there– 如果人们走进来时感觉不到安全…
[10:11] Trudy, this isn’t gonna end like that. 特鲁迪 不会到那种地步的
[10:15] You make sure, Hank. 你最好确保这一点 汉克
[10:20] Had a problem with shrinkage the last year, 去年我们营业额下滑
[10:21] so we had this thing installed. 所以我们装了这么一套东西
[10:23] Done the trick so far. 目前效果还不错
[10:24] Pause right there. 暂停一下
[10:26] Transaction at 1:53 p.m., that’s gotta be it. 下午1点53分发生交易 肯定就是这笔了
[10:28] Who’s behind the register? 当时是谁收的钱
[10:32] Randy! 兰迪
[10:34] Come here. 过来一下
[10:37] Come on, come on, let’s go. 过来过来
[10:39] This guy, he ever come in here before this? 这个人 他之前来过吗
[10:42] Nope. 没有
[10:42] Your boss tells us you’re supposed to require ID 你老板要求所有超过一百块的交易
[10:44] on any transaction over $100. 都要查验身份证件
[10:46] This was over 3 grand. 这一笔都三千多了
[10:48] We were busy. 我们当时太忙了
[10:49] So busy you followed him out to the parking lot? 忙得你还有空跟他走到停车场
[10:52] He needed help with the flat screens. 他需要我帮他抬平板电视
[10:54] Hey, hey. Look at me. 你给我听好了
[10:55] Here’s the deal, Randy. 我给你说说情况 兰迪
[10:57] I can’t save your job. 你的工作我是保不住了
[10:59] What I can do is keep you out of Stateville 但我能让你躲过信用卡诈骗的罪名
[11:00] for credit card fraud. 否则你就等着坐牢吧
[11:01] Just tell me where we can find your boy. 赶紧告诉我哪里能找到这个人
[11:08] – Oscar Mena? – Yeah, what–hey! -奥斯卡·梅纳 -是我 你们干什么
[11:10] Come on, bro. 进去吧 哥们
[11:12] Sit down. 坐着
[11:14] You too. 你也是
[11:15] Where’s Sarah? 萨拉在哪
[11:17] Who the hell is Sarah? 谁是萨拉
[11:18] Sarah’s the girl 多亏了萨拉的信用卡
[11:19] whose credit card funded this little shopping spree. 你们才能血拼了这一屋子的东西
[11:22] Man, I busted my hump for six months at Jiffy Lube for all this. 伙计 我在捷飞络公司拼命干了半年才买的这些
[11:25] I’m a shift manager. 我是个值班经理
[11:26] I swear, if you be stepping out on me– 我对天发誓 如果你敢劈腿…
[11:28] Relax. 别激动
[11:29] Your homeboy already told us 你那好哥们已经告诉我们
[11:30] that you rolled through the shop with stolen plastic. 你拿了张偷来的卡在店里大采购
[11:32] So where’d you get Sarah’s card, dog? 到底哪搞来的萨拉的卡 伙计
[11:33] I’m telling you, I don’t know no Sarah– 我跟你们说 我不认识什么萨拉
[11:35] Listen, man, we don’t have time for this. 我们没时间跟你瞎扯
[11:36] Do you understand what I’m saying? 你明白我的意思吗
[11:37] Just come clean, now, 说实话 马上
[11:39] or we’re gonna turn this place inside out, 否则我们把这里查个底朝天
[11:41] and I will find a felony to shove down your throat. 保证给你找出点重罪狠判你
[11:43] You too, honey. 你也逃不过 亲爱的
[11:44] Oh, hell no, I ain’t going to jail for him. 那可不行 我才不会为了他坐牢
[11:46] Bitch, don’t say a word. 婊子 别乱说话
[11:47] Here, talk to me. Talk to me. 来 跟我说 跟我说
[11:50] Oscar broke into a car last week out in Humboldt Park, 奥斯卡上周在洪堡公园撬了一辆车
[11:53] and the credit card was in a purse he grabbed. 那张卡就在他偷来的钱包里
[11:55] All right, where? 好 在哪里
[11:59] Said the car was parked here- white 4runner. 据说那车就停在这 是辆白色四驱
[12:01] There’s only a hundred in the state, 全州也就一百辆
[12:03] none registered to this block. 没有一辆注册在这个街区
[12:05] No record of a break-in either. 也没有接到闯入报警
[12:10] Someone doesn’t call in a break-in or a stolen purse, 车被撬了 钱包被偷了 却不报警
[12:13] sounds like someone doesn’t want to deal with the cops. 看来这人不想和警察打交道
[12:16] Let’s check the pods, knock on every door. 我们查查录像 再挨家挨户地查
[12:18] If somebody gives off a bad vibe, we close in. 只要有任何不对劲 我们就细查
[12:20] Hey, does this look weird to you? 你们看这里是不是有点怪
[12:24] It’s dry as a bone. 都干透了
[12:25] These are brand-new sprinkler heads. 洒水喷头还是崭新的
[12:39] Is that a periscope? 这是个监控探头吗
[12:41] Burgess–Burgess, Roman, take the back. 伯吉斯 罗曼 从后门包抄
[12:51] Clear! 安全
[12:52] Clear! 安全
[13:08] Clear! 安全
[13:09] Basement! 有地下室
[13:13] Clear! 安全
[13:14] Clear! 安全
[13:26] That’s the one you found, 上面是你找到的那个
[13:28] plus views of the front and back doors. 再加上前后门的监控
[13:30] Over here! 这边
[13:45] Don’t hurt us. 别伤害我们
[14:09] When did you serve? 你在哪服的役
[14:13] Your sidearm-it’s military issue. 你的手枪是军用装备
[14:16] M9. M9手枪
[14:18] When I asked you your name, you said your last name first. 我问你名字的时候 你先说了自己的姓
[14:23] I was rangers. 我以前是突击队员
[14:26] 75th regiment. I did… 第75团 我去过…
[14:29] two tours in the Korengal Valley. 两次克拉高谷
[14:34] Marines. 我是陆战队员
[14:36] Gunnery sergeant, sixth division. 三级军士长 第六区
[14:39] Took a few strolls through Baghdad. 去过几次巴格达
[14:43] I was gone pretty much from the time 萨拉出生时我就走了
[14:45] Sarah was born till she got her learner’s permit. 直到她拿到临时驾照我才回来
[14:48] That’s–that’s got to be hard. 你一定很难过
[14:53] You did it. 你做到了
[14:55] You got me talking. 你让我开口了
[14:58] Your sergeant looking for Sarah… 你的警长在找萨拉
[15:02] Can I trust him? 我能信他吗
[15:04] Hank Voight? 汉克·博伊特
[15:08] Picking his district was about the only thing 今天到他的地盘来
[15:10] that you did right today. 是你唯一做对的一件事
[15:17] Yo, ambos just left. 救护车刚离开
[15:19] Patrol’s on their way to Chicago Med 巡逻队现在和姑娘们一起
[15:20] with the girls right now. 在赶往芝加哥医院的路上
[15:21] They give you anything on Sarah? 他们有萨拉的消息吗
[15:23] Honestly, with all that dope pumped in ’em, 老实说 体内注射了那么多毒品
[15:25] they didn’t remember their own names. 她们连自己的名字都记不得了
[15:26] Asset foreclosure says the place is owned 资产抵债处说此处归一家
[15:28] by a Nevada shell company, operated by a Bahamian Trust. 内华达的空壳公司所有 由巴哈马信托公司运营
[15:31] Means it’s gonna be days before we get the owner’s name. 就是说要知道房主是谁还得有些日子
[15:34] – Yeah. – All right. -是的 -这样
[15:34] Have a covert car sit on the house in case he comes back. 在房外安排一辆便车 以防他折回
[15:37] Okay. Got it. 好 明白
[15:42] When we find this guy… 等我们找到这个人
[15:47] I want five minutes alone with him. 我要和他独处5分钟
[15:50] You’re gonna have to wait in line. 那你得排队了
[15:52] Ligature marks on their wrists and ankles 她们手腕和脚踝处的绳索痕迹
[15:54] indicate they were bound. 说明她们曾被捆绑
[15:56] Contusions on their legs and back, 腿部和背部有擦伤
[15:58] along with vaginal tearing. 阴道撕裂
[16:00] These girls have been through hell. 这些姑娘经历过地狱般的生活
[16:01] All right, thank you. 好 谢谢你
[16:03] Hey, um, what’s up at the district? 你们警局发生什么事了
[16:06] Voight’s keeping a cap on. 博伊特正在处理
[16:09] I, um– 我…
[16:10] You know, when Jay came back, 杰回来的时候
[16:13] I wasn’t there for him. 我不在他身边
[16:15] The only friend he had was Mouse, 那时他唯一的朋友就是耗子
[16:16] who, believe it or not, was the one who dragged Jay home 信不信由你 是他把杰弄回家的
[16:21] when he was going through– 当时杰正经历着…
[16:23] Through what? 经历什么
[16:28] – You guys brought them in? – Yeah. -是你们把姑娘们带来的吗 -对
[16:30] – Did you notify the parents? – She’s saying don’t bother. -通知父母了吗 -她说不用通知
[16:32] She hasn’t spoken to either in years. 她已经多年没和他们联系了
[16:34] But she had us call her sister. 不过她让我们打电话给她姐妹
[16:36] All right. Thanks, Will. 好 谢谢 威尔
[16:38] Come with me. 跟我来
[16:43] Listen, I know that the last thing you want to do right now 我知道你现在最不想做的
[16:46] is relive any of what you’ve been through, 就是去回顾所经历过的一切
[16:51] But anything you can tell us is gonna help us catch this guy. 但你给出的任何信息都可能帮我们抓住这个人
[17:02] His name’s Trevor. 他叫特雷弗
[17:05] We met through Facebook of all things. 我们通过脸书认识的
[17:10] He was older. 他年龄比我大
[17:13] Handsome. 相貌英俊
[17:18] He sent me a bus ticket, and I came to be with him. 他给我寄了一张巴士票 我就过来找他
[17:22] I know guys like Trevor. 我知道像特雷弗这样的人
[17:25] They prey on you, 他们让你心神不宁
[17:27] and they know just how to make you feel special, right? 懂得如何让你感觉自己与众不同 对吗
[17:32] Any details you can remember 你能回忆起任何细节
[17:35] are gonna help us make sure he never does this again. 帮我们确保他再也做不了这种勾当了吗
[17:40] He picked me up at the station. 他去车站接我
[17:45] Took me to dinner, said he knew a great steakhouse. 带我去吃饭 说他知道一家很棒的牛排馆
[17:52] Then we went back to his place. 然后我们去他家
[17:54] He put something in my drink, 他在我的饮料里加了东西
[17:56] because next thing I know, he’s on top of m-me. 因为后来我醒来 他就在我身上了
[18:05] Was this girl… 这个姑娘…
[18:09] Was she one of the ones with you? 是你们中的一个吗
[18:15] Sarah. 萨拉
[18:20] Just got word from Voight. 刚得到博伊特的消息
[18:21] Commander’s getting itchy with SWAT. 局长对特警小队很恼怒
[18:23] Frazier’s not backing down. 弗雷泽依然没有让步
[18:31] Frazier! 弗雷泽
[18:34] Frazier, I have someone here who knows your daughter, 弗雷泽 这里有个人知道你女儿
[18:38] And she wants to talk to you. 她想和你谈谈
[18:40] Who? 谁
[18:42] Just open the door. 把门打开
[18:43] You have my word. 我向你保证
[18:44] I’m being straight. 绝对不骗你
[18:53] You were right. 你是对的
[18:55] Sarah didn’t run away. 萨拉不是离家出走
[18:56] She was kidnapped, along with this girl 她被绑架了 和这个姑娘
[19:00] and at least three other girls we know of. 还有我们已知的至少三个姑娘一起
[19:04] Frazier, just open the door. 弗雷泽 把门打开
[19:09] She’s alive. 她还活着
[19:13] She was… 她…
[19:14] How am I supposed to believe– 我怎么能信…
[19:15] Blue Lake. 布卢莱克
[19:19] She told me about Blue Lake. 她跟我提起过布卢莱克
[19:31] She said that there was a cabin there 她说那儿有个小屋
[19:33] that her family would go to, right? 家里人会去的 对吧
[19:39] They couldn’t break her. 她没有被打垮
[19:42] What did they do? 他们做了什么
[19:44] And I feel bad, 我很愧疚
[19:45] because sometimes I would just tell her to do what they wanted, 因为有时候我会告诉她按他们的要求照做
[19:50] so they wouldn’t hurt her. 这样他们就不会伤害她
[19:51] But she wouldn’t do it. 但她不愿去做
[19:58] She’s alive? 她还活着吗
[20:01] We think so. 我们是这么认为的
[20:02] We’re close. 就快找到她了
[20:04] If you have a shot, take a shot. 瞄准了就开枪吧
[20:12] If you found her, why didn’t you find Sarah? 你们找到了她 为什么没找到萨拉
[20:15] We’re following leads. 我们还在追踪线索
[20:16] It’s like peeling an onion. 就像剥洋葱
[20:18] We’re close. 快找到了
[20:22] On the ground! Don’t move! 跪下 不许动
[20:24] On the ground! 跪下
[20:25] Down on the ground! Down on the ground. 跪下 跪下
[20:27] Put your hands behind your head. 把手背过去
[20:33] What took you so long? 为什么这么久
[20:36] I believed him. 我相信他
[20:38] We still got a missing girl to find. 还有个失踪女孩要找
[20:40] All right, let’s go. 好 走
[20:49] Three girls found in Humboldt Park 洪堡公园找到的三名女孩
[20:50] were all lured to Chicago via this Romeo’s Facebook page. 都是这个罗密欧通过脸书来引诱到芝加哥的
[20:53] Trevor Dunn, sometimes Crowhill or Donnelly. 特雷弗·达恩 有时又叫科伦希尔或达纳利
[20:57] The accounts go dark once the girls disappear, 一旦女孩消失那些账户就没了
[20:59] but we pulled this photo from Julia’s cloud storage. 但我们从茱莉亚的云备份里找到了这张照片
[21:02] No hits off NCIC or the DMV. 国家犯罪信息中心和车管局都没有匹配信息
[21:04] Sergeant Benson in New York says 纽约那边的本森警长说
[21:05] that Trevor is likely using these videos he shot 特雷弗很可能用他拍的视频
[21:08] as selling material to pimps that are looking 作为出售材料 给那些为他们的组织
[21:10] for girl-next-door types for their organizations. 寻找邻家女孩类型姑娘的皮条客看
[21:12] I took the photo we got from Julia, 我用从茱莉亚那里拿到的照片
[21:14] ran a reverse image search on it. 做了反向图片搜索
[21:15] Found an online dating profile using the same pic, 发现一份在线约会档案用了同一张照片
[21:18] so I accessed it. 所以我就就去看了看
[21:20] What? 怎么了
[21:22] All right, I had the tech lab at Organized Crime do it. 好吧 我让有组织犯罪组技术部的人做的
[21:23] Anyway, I’m scrolling through his messages right now. 总之 我正在查看他的信息
[21:26] Looks like he’s picking up another girl, a Lacy Collins. 看来他要去接另一个女孩 叫莱西·柯林斯
[21:29] Bought her a bus ticket. 他帮她买了张汽车票
[21:30] She gets into downtown on the 946 from St. Paul. 她从圣保罗坐946号车进城
[21:33] Hit it. 行动
[21:35] Hank. 汉克
[21:39] I-I tried talking to Bunny. 我试着跟邦妮谈过了
[21:41] She already spoke to Beckett’s lawyers. 她已经找过贝克特的律师了
[21:47] Can’t help but think that this is on me. 不得不承认 这件事怪我
[21:51] This is all Bunny. 都是邦妮的错
[22:05] No sign of Trevor. 没有发现特雷弗
[22:07] Anyone got eyes? 有人看到吗
[22:08] Anyone see Trevor? 有人看到特雷弗吗
[22:12] Negative. 没有
[22:20] The 946 is here. 946号车到了
[22:29] Anyone see Trevor? 有人看到特雷弗吗
[22:31] Yeah, we got eyes. 我们看到了
[22:40] Trev? 特雷弗
[22:41] Hey–oh, excuse me. 不好意思
[22:44] That’s the girl. 是那个姑娘
[22:45] – Trevor? – What’s up, Lace? -特雷弗 -是莱斯吧
[22:47] Hi. Uh, yes. 你好 太好了
[22:51] Uh, you must be starving. 你肯定饿坏了吧
[22:54] I have reservations at the Signature Room. 我在特色餐厅订了位子
[22:56] 96 stories above the city. 96层高的餐厅建筑
[22:59] – Okay. – You’ll love it. -好 -你肯定会喜欢
[23:00] – Okay. – Allow me. -知道了 -我帮你拿吧
[23:02] Best meat you’ve ever tasted. 你会吃到世界上最好吃的肉
[23:09] Lacy? 莱西
[23:11] I’m with the Chicago Police. Are you okay? 我是芝加哥警署的 你没事吧
[23:14] – Yeah. – I need you to come with me. -没事 -你跟我来
[23:16] Come see Chicago. See Chicago. Come on. 来看看芝加哥 看看芝加哥
[23:22] Where you going, pal? 你去哪啊 伙计
[23:27] – Trevor Dunn? – Nope. -特雷弗·达恩吗 -不是
[23:30] I’m gonna ask you one more time. 我再问你一次
[23:32] Trevor Dunn? 是特雷弗·达恩吗
[23:34] Y-y-yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that’s me. 是是是 是我
[23:36] That’s me. 是我
[23:37] – Where’s Sarah Frazier? – I-I don’t know, man. -萨拉·弗雷泽在哪里 -我不知道
[23:39] I swear to God. 我发誓
[23:44] That dungeon we found? 我们找到的那个地牢
[23:45] It’s a little slice of heaven compared to where you’re going. 跟你要去的地方相比可真是算是天堂了
[23:48] Let’s go. 走吧
[23:54] You the medic? 你是医生吗
[24:14] Look familiar? 眼熟吗
[24:15] I’m telling you, these girls, they come to me. 我跟你说 都是那些女孩子来找的我
[24:17] They don’t like the path they’re on. 她们不喜欢她们走的路
[24:18] I give ’em a chance to start over, make some cash. 我就给她们个机会重新开始 赚点钱
[24:22] It… 这…
[24:23] So… 那…
[24:25] So what’s this for? 这是干什么的
[24:28] Scare tactics. 吓唬人的
[24:32] Yeah, I’ve heard of those. 知道了 我听说过
[24:37] Me? 我
[24:39] I prefer actual physical violence. 我喜欢真正的身体暴力
[24:48] Yeah. 爽吗
[24:53] Yeah. 爽吧
[24:54] Look at me. 看着我
[24:56] Hey, look at me. 看着我
[25:01] Where’s Sarah Frazier? 萨拉·弗雷泽在哪里
[25:02] I’m just a middleman. 我只是个中间人
[25:03] I bring in the girls, but I don’t run them. 我负责找女孩 但不是我管理
[25:10] I don’t run them! 不是我管理
[25:12] Give me a name. 告诉我名字
[25:13] If he knows I’ve been pinched, 如果他知道我被抓了
[25:15] she’s gone already. 她肯定已经死了
[25:21] A name. 名字
[25:26] Steven Ulrich. 史蒂文·尤里西
[25:28] Priors for distribution, agg assault. 有贩毒 故意伤人前科
[25:30] Been linked to a few missing girls. 跟几个失踪女孩有过关系
[25:32] Now Vice likes him for involuntary servitude 现在缉捕队认为他犯有强制劳役
[25:34] and sex trafficking. 和从事性交易罪
[25:35] He holds on to girls until they’re worn out, 他把女孩子利用到没有价值
[25:38] then trades them to networks across the country. 然后再卖到全国各处
[25:40] Trevor says Ulrich is operating a brothel 特雷弗说尤里西在布里奇波特的
[25:42] out of a club in Bridgeport. 一家俱乐部外经营着一个窑子
[25:43] Hank. 汉克
[25:45] Yeah? 什么事
[25:46] I got a state’s attorney downstairs 现在有个州检察官在楼下
[25:48] who says he needs to talk to you right now. 他说需要马上跟你谈谈
[25:50] I got this. We’ll gear up. 交给我 我们去准备
[25:52] Thanks. 谢谢
[25:55] Sergeant, I know you’ve had a busy day. 警长 我知道你今天很忙
[25:57] Well, it’s not over. Let’s make it quick. 还没结束 有事快点说
[26:00] James Beckett’s being released from prison. 詹姆斯·贝克特被释放了
[26:02] Figured I’d tell you in person. 我觉得应该亲自来告诉你
[26:04] Beckett’s attorneys petitioned a judge 贝克特的律师根据弗莱切的证词
[26:06] based on Ms. Fletcher’s testimony. 向法官做出了情愿
[26:08] Conviction’s been vacated pending a retrial. 重审前原定罪撤销
[26:12] So try him again. 那就再审
[26:13] It’s not gonna happen. 不可能
[26:15] My boss was the lead prosecutor in that case, 我老板是那个案子的首席检察官
[26:17] and I’m not exposing him to the blowback. 我是不会冒险暴露他的
[26:19] So this is politics? 所以这是政治喽
[26:20] Oh, this is a lot of things, not the least of which is 这件案子事关很多 但怎样你都不该
[26:22] you risking a rule 14 violation for making a false statement. 冒险违反第14条规定做假证
[26:26] You really want to end your career in the property room? 你真的想终结自己的职业生涯吗
[26:28] To keep a scumbag like Beckett off my streets, 能让贝克特那样的人渣关进监狱
[26:30] you bet your ass. 我愿意冒险
[26:31] Well, you should’ve thought about that 那在你为了处理家事
[26:32] before you ditched a three-week-long surveillance 藏了一段三周的监控视频前
[26:34] to deal with a domestic. 就该想到这点
[26:37] Ink’s dry. 板上钉钉了
[26:38] They’re releasing him in an hour. 他们一小时后就释放他
[26:45] We’re not gonna stop looking for your daughter. 我们会一直找你女儿的
[26:50] I just wanted you to know. 我就想跟你说一声
[26:58] I lost my house after the first tour. 第一次派遣我失去了房子
[27:04] Wife left after the second. 第二次失去了妻子
[27:08] I could handle all that. 这我都能接受
[27:15] But not being there for my daughter… 但没有陪我女儿…
[27:22] If this is the one thing I can do 如果作为父亲 这是我
[27:26] as a father, 唯一能做的事
[27:29] the one thing… 唯一…
[27:33] Then here we are. 结果却这样了
[27:39] We’re gonna find her. 我们会找到她的
[27:42] I give you my word. 我保证
[27:45] I’m sorry… for dragging you into this. 抱歉…把你牵扯进这件事
[27:52] Man to man. 男人之间
[28:05] Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, come here. Come here. 你过来 过来
[28:08] The party, it’s over. 派对结束了
[28:10] – It’s all right. – I got her. I got her. -没事 -交给我
[28:14] Clear. 安全
[28:17] Ruzek? 鲁塞克
[28:20] Move up. 上
[28:22] Jay. 杰
[28:24] – Clear. – Clear. -安全 -安全
[28:26] Ruz, go. 鲁塞克 上
[28:28] Clear. 安全
[28:30] Chicago police! Who are you? 芝加哥警察 你是谁
[28:32] That bitch-she shot me. 那个贱人 她打了我
[28:34] – Where’s Ulrich? – He’s out back. -尤里西在哪里 -从后面走了
[28:42] It’s Ulrich. 这是尤里西
[28:45] Chicago police! Sarah, is that you? 芝加哥警察 萨拉 是你吗
[28:48] Help me! 救命
[28:50] Help me! 救命
[28:58] It’s okay. 没事了
[29:01] It’s over. It’s all right. 结束了 没事了
[29:02] You’re safe now. It’s over. It’s over. 你现在安全了 都结束了
[29:04] It’s over. It’s over. It’s over. 都结束了…
[29:06] Sarah Frazier. 萨拉·弗雷泽
[29:08] Was she here? 她来过这里吗
[29:10] What happened? Is she hurt? 发生什么事了 她受伤了吗
[29:17] Ulrich… 尤里西
[29:19] He was gonna dump us off somewhere. 他本来想把我们扔在这里
[29:23] But Sarah, she grabbed his gun. 但是萨拉抢了他的枪
[29:28] She shot him. 她开枪打了他
[29:30] CTA just reported a female, white, late teens 交管局刚报告有一名白人少女拿着枪
[29:33] boarded an L train at Lake and Ashland with a handgun. 在莱克街和阿什兰街交叉口上了L号地铁
[29:35] Let’s go. 我们走
[29:55] Go, go, go. 快走
[29:55] Intelligence. We got it from here. 情报组 下面交给我们
[30:46] My name’s Erin Lindsay. 我叫艾琳·琳德赛
[30:50] I’m with the Chicago Police Department. 我是芝加哥警署的人
[30:53] I’m gonna come in, okay? 我要进来了 好吗
[30:58] We’re here to help. 我们是来帮你的
[31:01] There’s a lot of people that are looking for you. 有很多人在找你
[31:10] Sarah? 萨拉
[31:13] You know my name? 你知道我的名字
[31:16] I know all about what happened to you. 我知道发生在身上的一切
[31:18] No, you don’t. 不 你不知道
[31:22] I know about Trevor, and I know what he did. 我知道特雷弗 我知道他的所作所为
[31:33] Sarah? 萨拉
[31:36] Listen, he’s in jail. Okay? 听我说 他进监狱了 知道吗
[31:40] He’s never gonna hurt anybody again. 他再也无法伤害任何人了
[31:42] It’s too late. 太晚了
[31:44] It’s not. 不晚
[31:47] Sarah, I need you to do something for me, okay? 萨拉 你听我一句好吗
[31:51] Can you put the gun down? 把枪放下行吗
[31:53] Sarah? 萨拉
[31:55] These two officers behind me are a little nervous. 我后面的两位警官有点紧张
[31:59] They’re afraid you’re gonna hurt someone. 他们担心你会伤害他人
[32:01] I can’t live with this. 我无法这样继续活下去
[32:06] Sarah. 萨拉
[32:09] Sarah, I just need you to hold on, okay? 萨拉 你先等一下 好吗
[32:15] Can you do that for me? 能做到吗
[32:16] Can you hold on for just ten minutes? 先等十分钟 好吗
[32:22] Okay. 好
[32:24] Call Voight. 打电话给博伊特
[32:29] We have the girl, but we need the father. 那个姑娘找到了 但我们需要她父亲
[32:32] She has a gun, looking like she wants to end it. 她手里有枪 好像不想活了
[32:36] You have my word, 我保证
[32:37] the situation will be contained the whole time. 一切尽在我的掌控之中
[32:42] All right. 好
[32:44] You want to see your daughter? 你想见你女儿吗
[32:48] – She’s alive? – Yeah, but we got to move. -她还活着 -对 但我们得快点过去
[32:51] Turn around. 转过身去
[32:56] Come on. 走吧
[32:58] – Are they on their way? – What’s happening? -他们在路上了吗 -怎么回事
[33:00] Nothing, they’re just doing their jobs. 没什么 那是他们的工作
[33:02] Keep your eyes on me. 你看着我就好
[33:03] You’re gonna arrest me! 你们要逮捕我
[33:04] We’re not. 不是
[33:05] I won’t go in another cage! 我不想再进另一个笼子里
[33:08] You won’t! Sarah, wait! 不会的 萨拉 等一下
[33:09] Sarah! 萨拉
[33:14] This way. 这边
[33:18] Sarah, listen to me. 萨拉 听我说
[33:21] You’re stronger than this, and I know you know that. 你没有那么脆弱 我知道你明白
[33:25] The girls that you were with, we have them. 跟你一起的女孩 我们都救出来了
[33:27] They told me that you’re the only one that never broke. 她们告诉我只有你永远不会屈服
[33:30] You’re a fighter, and you know that. 你是斗士 你知道的
[33:35] Sarah, just hang on. 萨拉 再稍微等一下
[33:45] Can you look outside for me right now? 现在你往车窗外看看好吗
[33:49] Go ahead. 去吧
[33:51] Sarah, look outside. 萨拉 你看外面
[33:52] Your dad’s here. 你爸爸来了
[33:54] Sarah. 萨拉
[33:56] It’s okay. You’re safe. 没事了 你安全了
[33:59] It’s all right. Everything’s gonna be okay. 没事了 不会有事了
[34:02] You came for me. 你来了
[34:03] Of course I did. 当然了
[34:05] I never gave up. Never. 我绝不会放弃 绝不
[34:09] Never. 绝不
[34:15] Give ’em a minute? 让他们单独待一会儿
[34:17] Yeah, maybe a couple. 多待一会儿吧
[34:29] You wanted to see me, sir? 你找我吗 长官
[34:34] You did good in there today. 今天你干得不错
[34:36] He wasn’t a killer, sir, just desperate. 他不是杀人犯 长官 只是当时绝望了
[34:39] I stared down the barrel of that gun 他第一次抓你做人质时
[34:41] when he first took you hostage. 我看到那把枪的枪管里了
[34:44] – Sir? – Which is odd, -长官 -很奇怪
[34:47] because when you turned it in to evidence, 因为你上交作为证物时
[34:49] it was unloaded, 枪没上膛
[34:50] No bullets in the magazine, 弹夹里没子弹
[34:53] which reduces his charge to reckless endangerment. 这样他的罪名就只是鲁莽危害罪了
[35:01] You never saw Frazier load or unload that weapon. 你没看到弗雷泽给枪装弹上膛
[35:06] No, Sergeant. 没有 警长
[35:07] It must have been empty the whole time. 肯定一直以来都是空的
[35:14] Then, go ahead and reflect that in your write-up. 那就写进你的报告里吧
[35:20] Yes, Sergeant. 是 警长
[35:34] Wasn’t loaded, huh? 没上膛吗
[35:42] You, uh-you remember when Hollingsworth, 你还记得那次霍林斯沃思
[35:44] he got kidnapped by those hajis? 被伊斯兰教徒绑架了吗
[35:58] When we finally tracked ’em down, what did we do? 我们找到他们时 做了什么
[36:03] A lot worse than put a gun to someone’s head. 比给人一枪更恶劣的事
[36:08] Yeah. 没错
[36:09] Hey, to extenuating circumstances. 来 敬情有可原
[36:24] Hey, you Antonio? 你是安东尼奥吗
[36:27] You know, do yourself a favor. 就当给自己积德了
[36:29] Don’t ever open a boxing gym. 千万别开拳击馆
[36:33] Hey, my dad told me to, uh, stop by here. 我爸爸让我过来一趟
[36:36] Yeah? 是吗
[36:38] Alvin Olinsky? 埃尔文·奥林斯基
[36:45] Cool. 好
[36:49] Cool. 好
[36:57] You ever do any boxing before? 你以前打过拳吗
[37:00] Well, nothing, you know, like, official. 没有正式打过
[37:04] All right. 好吧
[37:06] Let’s see what you got. 先来看看你的本事
[37:09] He didn’t tell you he was my dad, did he? 他没说他是我爸爸 对吧
[37:13] Uh, you know, the thing you need to know about Al 老埃这个人吧
[37:16] is, he, uh… 他…
[37:19] Sometimes it takes a while. 有时需要给他点时间
[37:23] Does his family know? 他的家人知道吗
[37:29] Wow, okay. 不错
[37:32] Come on, do that again. 再来一遍
[37:33] Okay. 好
[37:34] Come on. 来
[37:37] Ah! Nice. 太棒了
[37:49] There’s a young girl, 15 years old, 有个15岁的小姑娘
[37:51] and she’s my daughter. 是我的女儿
[37:57] Her mom was going away to prison. 她妈妈进监狱了
[37:59] She has nobody else. 她没有别人了
[38:02] And–and this was a long time ago, 这是很久以前的事了
[38:05] back when I was working undercover. 在我还当卧底的时候
[38:08] I was lost. 我当时很迷茫
[38:16] You need to leave now. 你给我马上走
[38:18] Mom! 妈妈
[38:25] Lexi. 莱克西
[38:26] Lexi, please… 莱克西 求你
[38:30] ’cause I can’t lose you. 我不能失去你
[38:34] I can’t lose you. 我不能失去你
[38:37] I can’t. 不能
[39:10] My mom… 我妈妈…
[39:16] You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. 我告诉你你肯定不会相信
[39:19] If it’s any comfort, 如果能让你好受点
[39:20] I guarantee you I’ve heard worse. 我可以跟你保证 我听过更糟的
[39:24] Well, maybe someday I’ll bore you with all the sordid details. 可能有一天你会烦了我跟你说的各种细节
[39:28] Where’s your dad? 你爸爸呢
[39:31] I don’t know. 我不知道
[39:35] He was in and out of prison a lot, and then… 他经常进出监狱 然后…
[39:37] Albuquerque? 去了阿尔伯克基吧
[39:40] I don’t know. 我不清楚
[39:42] I didn’t–I didn’t come over here to talk. 我不是来找你聊天的
[39:44] I-I just wanted to apologize for cutting out on you 我只想就今天早上
[39:47] like that this morning. 那样走开向你道歉
[39:50] You reached out to try to help me, 你是想帮我
[39:51] and I appreciate that, so thanks. 我很感激 谢谢你
[39:57] We don’t get to choose our parents. 我们选择不了自己的父母
[40:10] Sometimes we do. 有时可以
[40:14] I want to thank the people who never lost faith in me 我想感谢一直信任我的人
[40:16] and assure the citizens of Chicago 我向芝加哥市民保证
[40:18] that I look forward to getting my life back on track. 我会尽快让自己的生活重回正轨
[40:20] I found God’s grace in that prison cell, 我在监狱里寻找到了上帝的恩典
[40:22] and even though I kneeled down a sinner, I got up a Christian. 尽管我作为罪人下跪 但我是作为基督徒起身
[40:26] For that, I’ll always be thankful. 因此 我会永远心怀感激
[40:27] – Thank you. – One more question. -谢谢 -最后一个问题
[40:35] Sorry about that. 很抱歉
[40:36] Little quick change, and now we’re ready to rock. 快速换好衣服 我们就准备好了
[40:38] Appreciate you taking us to dinner, Hank. 谢谢你带我们去吃晚餐 汉克
[40:39] I hope you don’t mind someplace family-friendly. 希望你不要介意去个安静温馨点的地方
[40:41] Are you kidding? 开什么玩笑
[40:43] I’ll take Rainforest Cafe anytime I get to see 只要能见到我唯一的孙子
[40:46] my only grandkid. 我随时去热带雨林餐厅
[40:50] Hey, pop, after dinner, I’m gonna bounce, okay? 老爸 吃完饭后我就得走了
[40:52] Leave you with Olive and the little nipper. 奥利弗和这个小家伙就交给你了
[40:54] I’m gonna meet up with the fellas. 我得去见见那帮兄弟们
[41:00] Be there for him. 为了他 要好好的
[41:03] Yeah, of course, pop. 当然了 老爸
[41:05] Of course. 当然
[41:26] Get down! 趴下
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme