时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Olinsky, | 奥林斯基 |
[00:02] | Michelle Sovana keeps calling for you. | 米歇尔·索瓦娜一直打电话找你 |
[00:05] | – Who is this girl? – My daughter. | -她是谁啊 -我女儿 |
[00:07] | I got to go see a man about a dog. | 我先去见一个哥们了 |
[00:10] | Otis! | 奥蒂斯 |
[00:12] | – Oh, that’s okay. – Sorry. | -没关系 -抱歉 |
[00:13] | Roman won’t mind. | 罗曼不会介意的 |
[00:18] | You want to hold on to your badge, there’s conditions. | 你想留下你的警徽 是有条件的 |
[00:21] | For starters, you’re gonna live with me | 首先 你要跟我住一起 |
[00:23] | and take weekly drug tests. | 每周去做药物检测 |
[00:24] | – I can do that. – There’s one more thing. | -我能做到 -还有一件事 |
[00:27] | Bunny is the cancer in your life. | 邦妮是你生活中的毒瘤 |
[00:29] | I want you to sever all ties with your mother. | 我要你断绝跟你母亲的一切联系 |
[00:37] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:45] | You know, taken out of context, | 除了不能装热水外 |
[00:47] | a plastic cup’s really just a harmless little thing. | 塑料杯其实完全人畜无害 |
[00:51] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[00:56] | Marathon headaches are gone. | 一直以来的头疼好了 |
[00:58] | The last couple days, I feel rock solid. | 过去几天里 我都觉得状态很不错 |
[01:02] | Strange having you up in your old bedroom. | 你现在睡回原来的卧室 感觉真奇怪 |
[01:04] | Oh, man, that window still really shakes in the wind. | 天 那扇窗子一刮风还是会乱摇 |
[01:16] | Bunny again. | 又是邦妮 |
[01:21] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[01:24] | There’s nothing to think about. | 没什么好想的 |
[01:26] | You just take care of it. | 处理好就行了 |
[01:32] | – Stop! – Chicago police! | -站住 -芝加哥警察 |
[01:34] | Squad, this is 21-13 responding to shots fired. | 总部 21-13小队正在处理枪击案 |
[01:36] | Chasing male, black, on foot, white T, jeans, | 正在追一名黑人男性 白色短袖 牛仔裤 |
[01:39] | headed west in the gangway of 3400 may towards Carpenter. | 正通过3400号隧道往西逃往卡彭特路 |
[01:42] | – Copy that. – I’m right behind you! | -收到 -我就在后面 |
[02:01] | – Roman, get the back! – Got it. | -罗曼 堵住后面 -收到 |
[02:15] | Gun! | 小心枪 |
[02:21] | 21-13, shots fired at the police. | 21-13小队报告 嫌犯向警方开枪 |
[02:23] | – Roman! – Keep going. | -罗曼 -继续追 |
[02:45] | I only ran ’cause y’all started running. | 我跑是因为你们都开始跑啊 |
[02:47] | Yeah? Why’d you shoot? | 是吗 你为什么要开枪 |
[02:49] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[02:51] | You’re gonna need a dentist. | 你要去看牙医了 |
[03:01] | Hey, give me your hands. I’m not gonna ask you again. | 把你的手给我 我不会问第二遍 |
[03:04] | Where’s the gun? | 枪呢 |
[03:05] | Huh? Where is it? | 在哪儿呢 |
[03:13] | Burgess. Burgess! | 伯吉斯 伯吉斯 |
[03:25] | The offender apparently got a new piece, | 显然罪犯弄到了新家伙 |
[03:27] | went popping off at a cookout. | 然后拿出来炫耀 |
[03:29] | Got to love a heat wave in Chicago. | 想在芝加哥造成混乱吧 |
[03:31] | So we chased him in here, subdued him | 所以我们追到了这里 |
[03:33] | using the minimal force necessary to affect an arrest. | 动用最少的武力制服了罪犯 |
[03:37] | Jack-off tried to ditch the hardware. | 那混蛋想把枪扔了 |
[03:39] | He threw it in a yard four houses south. | 他把枪扔到了四幢房子开外的一个院子里 |
[03:41] | I spotted the blood, opened the refrigerator. | 我发现了血迹 打开了冰箱 |
[03:45] | Never saw anything quite like that. | 从来没见过这种场景 |
[03:46] | I sincerely doubt your shooter wanted us to find this. | 我真怀疑是你们追捕的人希望我们发现这个 |
[03:51] | These are unrelated acts. | 这些行为之间毫无关联 |
[03:53] | This is a black neighborhood, always has been. | 这一带一直是黑人居住区 |
[03:56] | We’re gonna find out somebody moved that kid here. | 我们要找到是谁把这孩子弄到这里来的 |
[03:58] | That call that was on the zone this morning– | 今天早上这一带打过来的报警电话 |
[04:00] | kid went missing from Rogers park. | 说有小孩在罗杰斯公园失踪了 |
[04:02] | I think this is him. | 我觉得就是他 |
[04:04] | Hey, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[04:07] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[04:14] | We’re gonna solve this… | 不管这是怎么回事… |
[04:18] | whatever it was. | 我们都要破了这个案子 |
[04:21] | I know we will. | 我知道 |
[04:27] | You know, I started a knock-knock joke | 你知道我已经挨家挨户敲门 |
[04:29] | three blocks ago? | 敲了三个街区了吗 |
[04:33] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:36] | It’s these cases with kids. | 这种跟儿童有关的案子 |
[04:39] | It’s always the hardest. | 总是最让人难受的 |
[04:42] | You think you’d get used to it… | 你觉得你会习惯… |
[04:45] | Looking down on someone’s son, | 可看着别人的儿子 |
[04:48] | their daughter… | 女儿时… |
[04:51] | seeing your own kid staring back at you. | 就好像自己的孩子在盯着自己 |
[04:56] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[04:57] | You get used to it, you’re either lying, | 要说你会习惯的话 要么是在说谎 |
[05:00] | or you’re giving yourself too much credit. | 要么是太自大了 |
[05:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:07] | We owe this kid our best, so what do we know? | 我们必须全力破案 现在知道些什么 |
[05:10] | All right, tender-age white child found dead | 好 在黑人居住区发现了一具 |
[05:12] | in a black neighborhood. | 幼年白人儿童的尸体 |
[05:13] | We’re still waiting on the ME, | 我们还在等法医报告 |
[05:14] | but responding EMTs indicate that, um… | 但是当时的急救人员认为… |
[05:18] | kid’s neck was snapped. | 这孩子的脖子断了 |
[05:20] | He was stabbed in the abdomen three times. | 他腹部被刺了三次 |
[05:22] | And his wrists and ankles were bound with sailor’s knots, | 关键是 他的手腕脚踝 |
[05:25] | for what that’s worth. | 都被捆了水手活结 |
[05:26] | His name was Jeremy Dolan. | 他叫杰里米·多兰 |
[05:27] | He was reported missing 36 hours ago from Rogers Park. | 36小时之前在罗杰斯公园失踪 |
[05:30] | He was eight years old. | 今年八岁 |
[05:31] | His parents are Richard and Rochelle. | 父母是理查德和罗谢尔 |
[05:33] | They’re waiting at the morgue to ID the body. | 他们在停尸间等着认领尸体 |
[05:34] | Rogers Park–that’s three miles north of that house. | 罗杰斯公园在那栋房子往北三英里处 |
[05:37] | Well, he was probably killed elsewhere, | 他可能是在别处被害的 |
[05:38] | transported to the scene. | 然后被转移到那里 |
[05:40] | We got no eyeball witnesses of the body being placed, though. | 但我们没有目击证人 |
[05:43] | Do we know who owns the house? | 房子是谁的 |
[05:44] | Yep, local real-estate investors. | 当地的不动产投资商的 |
[05:46] | It’s one of 150 properties | 这是他们在那个区域 |
[05:48] | that they’re buying and fixing up in that area. | 买下并修整的150栋房子之一 |
[05:50] | I’ll see if there’s anything there. | 我去看看那里有什么线索 |
[05:52] | All right, we start in Rogers Park. | 好 我们从罗杰斯公园查起 |
[05:54] | I want all in-service calls the last 48 hours. | 我要过去48小时内的所有来电记录 |
[05:57] | Where was he abducted? | 查查他在哪里被拐走的 |
[05:59] | Somebody heard a scream, | 有没有人听到尖叫声 |
[06:00] | saw a car they didn’t recognize, strange face, something. | 看到过陌生车辆 陌生人什么的 |
[06:03] | Boy’s family’s on the way to the morgue. | 孩子的家人在去停尸房的路上 |
[06:05] | I want to be there when they ID him. | 他们认领的时候我去问问情况 |
[06:07] | – Yeah. – Al, you come with? | -好 -埃尔 一起吗 |
[06:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:23] | That’s him. That’s– | 是他 是… |
[06:35] | He went missing Saturday. | 他是周六失踪的 |
[06:40] | He went on a bike ride. | 他骑自行车出门 |
[06:42] | He was gonna go see his friend. | 要去见朋友 |
[06:48] | We found him three and a half miles south. | 我们是在南边3.5英里的地方找到他的 |
[06:51] | Would he have ridden that far from home? | 他通常会骑到那么远的地方去吗 |
[06:54] | They found his bike a block from the house. | 自行车在离房子一个街区之外的地方被发现 |
[06:58] | Why don’t you know this? | 你们怎么会不知道 |
[07:03] | We’re getting up to speed. | 我们正在了解情况 |
[07:06] | – You need to find who did this. – That’s our intention. | -你们一定要找到凶手 -我们会的 |
[07:11] | I can’t– I can’t do this. | 我… 我受不了了 |
[07:14] | I can’t do this. | 我不行了 |
[07:23] | Do you know, was he abused sexually? | 他有没有受到性虐待 |
[07:29] | Medical examiner hasn’t had a chance to work yet. | 法医还没进行鉴定 |
[07:32] | Was there a history of abuse in the family– | 家族里有虐待史吗 |
[07:36] | Relatives, family friends? | 亲属 家族朋友 |
[07:39] | His life was perfect. | 他的生活很正常 |
[07:41] | Same block I grew up on. | 我也是在那里长大的 |
[07:44] | There’s no problems on that block, | 那个地方没问题 |
[07:46] | and when there is… | 如果有麻烦… |
[07:49] | we deal with them. | 我们会处理 |
[07:53] | If we need to reach you… | 我们如果需要联系你… |
[07:55] | I’ll be at home | 我会在家 |
[07:57] | trying to keep my wife from falling apart. | 安慰我妻子 防止她崩溃 |
[08:15] | The night of the disappearance, yes, ma’am. | 没错夫人 就是失踪的那天晚上 |
[08:17] | No, we didn’t hear anything. | 没有 我们没有听到任何声音 |
[08:18] | No screaming, shouting, slamming doors? | 没有尖叫 喊声 摔门声吗 |
[08:20] | I would’ve gone and checked. We watched each other’s kids. | 如果有我肯定会去看 我们都很照顾彼此的孩子 |
[08:23] | These were good people. | 这里的人都很好 |
[08:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:25] | Um, were your windows open? | 那晚你们家的窗户是开着的吗 |
[08:27] | This would’ve been 6:30, 7:00 Saturday night. | 那是周六晚上的六点半到七点左右 |
[08:30] | They were open. It was warm. | 开着 天气很热 |
[08:32] | And my hearing’s perfect. | 我的听力也没问题 |
[08:33] | Is anybody a little too nice, | 有人表现得很殷勤很反常吗 |
[08:35] | like maybe extra candy on Halloween kind of thing? | 比如在万圣节多给一些糖之类的 |
[08:37] | There’s no one here who’s too friendly. | 没人行为反常 |
[08:39] | They’d get dealt with. We didn’t hear anything. | 有的话会有人处理的 我们没听到什么声音 |
[08:43] | So, uh, how well did you know the Dolan’s, mister… | 你和多兰一家熟吗 怎么称呼… |
[08:47] | Boyd. Damien Boyd. | 博伊德 达米恩·博伊德 |
[08:50] | I’ve, uh– | 我… |
[08:51] | I’ve known Richie my whole life. | 我和罗谢尔很熟 |
[08:53] | I grew up down the block here. | 我就是在这里长大的 |
[08:55] | I don’t live here anymore, though, so… | 但现在已经不住这儿了 所以… |
[08:59] | I wish I could help you. | 我也希望我能帮上忙 |
[09:00] | My friends are grieving, and I got to get these inside. | 我的朋友很痛苦 我要把东西拿进去 |
[09:04] | Sorry. Our condolences. | 抱歉 我们深表哀悼 |
[09:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:10] | So no one saw or heard anything. | 没人看到或听到任何东西 |
[09:14] | Nothing they feel like sharing. | 是没有他们想告诉我们的 |
[09:19] | Hey, I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[09:21] | You got a way of saying that | 你一说这话 |
[09:22] | where it never sounds like good news. | 就准没好事 |
[09:26] | Regarding you and Lindsay… | 你和琳德赛… |
[09:28] | All right, I don’t know what your relationship status is, | 我不知道你们现在是什么状态 |
[09:30] | and I don’t care, | 我也无所谓 |
[09:32] | but I need to know someone’s got her back 24 hours a day. | 但我需要有人全天顾着她 |
[09:36] | Yeah, I, uh– | 行啊 我… |
[09:39] | Always. | 一直都在 |
[09:45] | Special investigations unit | 特别调查组 |
[09:46] | sent over the files for every registered sex offender | 发来了在罗杰斯公园附近的 |
[09:49] | in the vicinity of Rogers Park. | 所有记录在案的性犯罪者名单 |
[09:51] | The ME found tissue under Jeremy’s fingernails. | 法医在杰里米的指甲里发现了皮肤组织 |
[09:54] | Little guy went down fighting. | 小家伙死前做了激烈的挣扎 |
[09:56] | Said no sign of sexual assault, | 没有性侵的迹象 |
[09:57] | but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t have been made to… | 但这不意味着他没有被逼… |
[10:00] | I don’t know– | 我也说不好 |
[10:00] | this block he was snatched from, they’re pretty tight-knit. | 他被掳走的街区邻里关系很紧密 |
[10:03] | Seems like an odd pool to pick your victims from. | 选择在这里下手很奇怪 |
[10:06] | But if it was about sex, there’s no logic. | 但如果真因为性 那就毫无逻辑可言 |
[10:08] | It’s just impulse. | 可能是临时起意 |
[10:09] | Hey, this guy moved onto the block last year. | 这人去年才搬来这里 |
[10:13] | He’s in from Salt Lake City. | 来自盐湖城 |
[10:14] | His PO logged a complaint. He never registered in Chicago. | 档案显示有一次诉讼记录 他没有在芝加哥注册 |
[10:17] | – What’s his name? – Darren Woodhull. | -他叫什么 -达伦·伍德霍尔 |
[10:21] | So this is what corporate money buys, huh? | 这就是上流社会的生活 是吗 |
[10:25] | You want to take the lead on this? | 你想负责询问吗 |
[10:27] | I do, in fact. | 我还真想 |
[10:30] | Darren Woodhull? | 达伦·伍德霍尔吗 |
[10:33] | Officers. | 警官们 |
[10:35] | You must be here about the boy. | 你们一定是为了那男孩来的 |
[10:39] | Two child murders equidistant from my condominium | 在盐湖城 我家附近发生过两起 |
[10:41] | in Salt Lake– | 儿童谋杀案 |
[10:42] | This was 2012. | 那是2012年的事 |
[10:44] | I was detained for nine hours by the PD | 我被警察拘留了9个小时 |
[10:47] | and told, in no uncertain terms, | 而且他们明确告诉我 |
[10:49] | that a confession was the only card I had to play. | 认罪是我唯一的出路 |
[10:52] | It’s tiresome being the usual suspect. | 我厌倦了总是被当做嫌疑人 |
[10:54] | I imagine your victims grew tired | 我想你在犹他州侵犯的受害者 |
[10:56] | of your abuse back in Utah. | 也一定厌倦了你的虐待 |
[10:58] | I made mistakes. I sought treatment. | 我是犯过错 我已经接受了治疗 |
[11:01] | Court-ordered. | 法院强制的 |
[11:03] | I know my rights, officers. | 我了解我的权利 警官们 |
[11:04] | I don’t need a lawyer. I have nothing to hide. | 我不需要律师 我没有任何好隐瞒的 |
[11:06] | Except for the fact that you didn’t register | 除了你没有在搬来芝加哥时 |
[11:07] | as a sex offender when you moved to Chicago. | 注册你是个性侵犯者的事实 |
[11:10] | – Why not? – I did. | -为什么 -我注册了 |
[11:12] | Your city’s computer system | 你们城市的电脑系统 |
[11:14] | created an erroneous problem report. | 出现了极大的纰漏 |
[11:16] | And I have an alibi for 6:45 saturday night. | 而且周六晚上6点45我有不在场证明 |
[11:19] | I was here, stuck in a client presentation. | 我当时在这 跟客户会谈 |
[11:22] | – You have a car? – I do. | -你有车吗 -有 |
[11:24] | It’s been in the shop all week. | 这周一直放在修理处 |
[11:26] | What happened to your neck? | 你的脖子怎么了 |
[11:28] | Did you maybe get attacked? | 是被攻击了吗 |
[11:30] | No more questions for today. I have a meeting to get to. | 我今天不想再回答任何问题 我还有会议要参加 |
[11:33] | This isn’t Salt Lake, Darren! Sit down! | 这里不是盐湖城 达伦 给我坐下 |
[11:38] | We got a kid down the street from you dead, | 如今一个住你家附近的孩子遇害了 |
[11:40] | and you’re on the verge of pissing me off. | 而且你快惹毛我了 |
[11:44] | Your injury– what happened? | 你的伤 怎么来的 |
[11:46] | I was sailing. | 出海弄的 |
[11:48] | I rented a sunfish, capsized on some rocks yesterday. | 我昨天租了艘帆船 撞岩石上伤的 |
[11:51] | We’re gonna need the contact information | 我们需要周末时 |
[11:52] | of everyone that you were working with over the weekend, | 与你共事的所有人的联系方式 |
[11:55] | and you should stay in town. | 而且你最好不要出城 |
[12:02] | So a needle fell out of his gym bag. | 你说他的健身包里掉出了一支注射器 |
[12:04] | Yeah, I know what I saw, Adam. | 我清楚自己看见了什么 亚当 |
[12:06] | Plus, he is limping and sweating. | 再说 他跑不快还总是出汗 |
[12:08] | Well, you got to talk to him. | 那你得找他谈谈 |
[12:09] | I can’t, because he’s gonna know you sent your boyfriend in | 我不行 否则他一定会知道是你叫你男朋友 |
[12:12] | to ask him what the hell’s going on– | 去问他到底发生了什么 |
[12:13] | sorry, your fiancé. | 抱歉 你的未婚夫 |
[12:14] | I would never ask you to do that. | 我不会叫你这么做的 |
[12:17] | I would, on the other hand, | 不过 我倒是想 |
[12:18] | ask you to help me break into his locker. | 让你帮我撬开他的储物柜 |
[12:22] | Only–it’s only ’cause we’re worried about him. | 这只是…只是因为我们担心他 |
[12:24] | Time-out. | 打住 |
[12:25] | All right, if Roman is using, | 好吧 就算罗曼吸毒 |
[12:27] | which, to me, sounds like science fiction… | 要我说 这简直就是科幻片… |
[12:30] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[12:31] | Then he’s gonna need help, and CPD has treatment programs, | 那他就需要帮助 警局就有治疗项目 |
[12:34] | and you, as his friend, you got to talk to him | 而你 作为他的朋友 应该好好跟他谈谈 |
[12:36] | before he loses his grip. | 以防他彻底失去控制 |
[12:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:44] | You can do this. I believe in you. | 你能做到的 我相信你 |
[12:46] | You got to talk to him. | 你必须得找他谈谈 |
[12:47] | And, uh, you smell really good today. | 还有 你今天特别香 |
[12:49] | Have we talked about that? | 我有告诉过你吗 |
[12:50] | How about you tell me that when I’m not, | 不如你下次在我没有穿着这身 |
[12:52] | like, wrapped up in semi-breathable polyester? | 透不过气的化纤制服时再说这话好吗 |
[12:54] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -行吗 |
[12:55] | Okay. Go talk to him. | 行 去找他谈谈吧 |
[13:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:13] | How long you been cooking that up? | 这事你计划多久了 |
[13:16] | Look, I said I was sorry. | 我跟你道歉了 |
[13:17] | I busted you out of lockup. | 我把你保释了出来 |
[13:18] | You took my cash, then you disappeared. | 你拿走了我的钱 然后消失 |
[13:20] | – It was juvie. – Yeah? | -那是少管所 -是吗 |
[13:21] | – And it was 40 bucks. – Okay. | -也就拿了你四十块 -好吧 |
[13:26] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好 |
[13:29] | Where you been staying? | 你住在哪里 |
[13:30] | With some friends. | 和几个朋友住 |
[13:33] | Friends of friends, | 朋友的朋友 |
[13:36] | but, you know, they got bills and stuff. | 但账单什么都是他们付 |
[13:37] | So, if you have, like, 80 bucks, that’d be awesome. | 如果你能给我八十块 就太好了 |
[13:39] | Not on me. | 没带钱 |
[13:41] | But listen, how about you come by tomorrow, we have some lunch? | 不过听着 不如你明天来 我们吃个午饭 |
[13:44] | And then we need to get you on a plan. | 然后我帮你定个计划 |
[13:46] | A plan? | 计划 |
[13:48] | What was your plan when you knocked up my mom? | 搞大我妈肚子是你的计划吗 |
[13:52] | Yeah, you know what? | 没错 你猜怎么着 |
[13:53] | Maybe you should figure out your own plan first, okay? | 或许你该先弄清自己的计划 |
[13:57] | This was a waste of bus fare. | 真是白跑一趟 |
[14:03] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[14:04] | Just a neighborhood kid looking to bum a smoke. | 住在附近的小孩 想蹭根烟抽 |
[14:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:09] | Darren Woodhull, our registered sex offender– | 达伦·伍德霍尔 那个登记在案的性侵罪犯 |
[14:11] | – guy had a gash on his neck. – Okay. | -脖子上有条伤口的 -是 |
[14:13] | Says he got it sailing. | 说是开船弄伤的 |
[14:13] | Boathouse says none of their guys | 船屋说那天没有工作人员 |
[14:15] | administered first aid that day. | 出去急救过 |
[14:16] | He’s lying. | 他在骗人 |
[14:17] | – You got his 20? – Office says he popped home. | -你知道他在哪吗 -公司的人说他回家了 |
[14:27] | Hey, get back inside! I said inside, now! | 回屋里 马上进去 |
[14:33] | Chicago police! | 芝加哥警察 |
[14:37] | Guy lied right to my face, | 他骗了我 |
[14:39] | violated his parole by not registering in Chicago, | 违反假释条例 没在芝加哥登记 |
[14:42] | in case you need a reason. | 万一你需要破门理由 |
[15:14] | – Drop the weapon! – Who are you? | -放下武器 -你是谁 |
[15:16] | We’re the police. Who are you? | 我们是警察 你是谁 |
[15:18] | I’m Darren Woodhull’s protector. | 我是达伦·伍德霍尔的保护人 |
[15:19] | You want to die in a closet? Drop the gun! | 你想死在衣柜里吗 把枪放下 |
[15:21] | Sh–show me a badge. | 警徽给我看看 |
[15:24] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[15:29] | Don’t hurt me, please. | 请别伤害我 |
[15:39] | Boss. | 老大 |
[15:42] | This is, uh, Rosie Dolan. | 这是罗茜·多兰 |
[15:44] | – Her brother is– – My brother was murdered. | -她弟弟… -我弟弟被谋杀了 |
[15:48] | Officer Ruzek said there’s no reward | 鲁塞克警官说没有悬赏 |
[15:49] | set up to find Jeremy’s killer. | 通缉害死杰里米的凶手 |
[15:52] | Here, you should set one up. | 给 你们该设一个 |
[15:57] | Money makes people want to help, | 钱会让大家愿意帮忙 |
[15:58] | and it seems like you need all the help you can get. | 看起来你们需要尽可能的帮助 |
[16:05] | Well, we’re gonna find who did this to your brother. | 我们会找到杀害你弟弟的人 |
[16:09] | In the meantime, I need you to keep saving, okay? | 与此同时 你接着存钱 好吗 |
[16:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:16] | Hey, let’s go. Your mom’s waiting, okay? | 走吧 你妈妈还在等着呢 |
[16:42] | I want a full workup on this Vaughn Bash, you hear? | 给我全力审讯这个沃恩·巴什 听见了吗 |
[16:54] | Vaughn Bash, registered sex offender | 沃恩·巴什 从98年起就是 |
[16:57] | in the state of Illinois since ’98. | 伊利诺伊州在案的性侵罪犯 |
[17:00] | I’m not the one you need to worry about– Darren is. | 你们该担心的不是我 是达伦 |
[17:02] | You mean your roommate, Darren? | 你是说你的室友达伦吗 |
[17:03] | We’re very worried. He disappeared. | 我们是很担心 他失踪了 |
[17:05] | You don’t understand. He’s in danger. | 你们不明白 他有危险 |
[17:07] | What did you do to that kid? | 你对那孩子做了什么 |
[17:08] | I didn’t do anything. | 什么都没做 |
[17:09] | You got the wrong guy, I swear. | 你们抓错人了 我发誓 |
[17:18] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[17:20] | Woodhull had a gash on his neck. | 伍德霍尔脖子上有条伤口 |
[17:22] | It was fresh. | 是新伤 |
[17:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:25] | We had a fight. It got physical. | 我们吵架 然后动了手 |
[17:29] | I didn’t call 911 because it’s not allowed | 我没报警 是因为法律不允许 |
[17:32] | for two people like us to live together. | 两个性侵罪犯住在一起 |
[17:36] | I don’t expect you to sympathize, | 我不指望你们会同情 |
[17:38] | but we need each other. | 但我们需要对方 |
[17:45] | If Woodhull told you where he was going, believe me… | 如果你知道伍德霍尔在哪 相信我 |
[17:49] | believe me, now is the time to speak up. | 相信我 现在就是你开口的机会 |
[17:52] | I’m trying to tell you, he didn’t run. | 我是想告诉你们 他没逃跑 |
[17:53] | They took him, okay? | 他们抓走了他 知道吗 |
[17:56] | – Who took him? – I don’t know. | -谁抓的 -不知道 |
[17:58] | He–he came home to take a nap. | 他回家来打个盹 |
[17:59] | I-I heard shouting. I hid. | 我听见喊声 就躲了起来 |
[18:02] | When your team came in, I thought it was them | 你们破门进来时 我以为是他们 |
[18:04] | trying to come back to rob us. | 又回头来抢劫 |
[18:05] | That’s why I had the gun. | 所以我才拿了枪 |
[18:10] | Antonio! Antonio. | 安东尼奥… |
[18:15] | Get out of here. | 出去吧 |
[18:25] | Right now… | 现在 |
[18:28] | the truth. | 说实话 |
[18:29] | That’s the truth. | 我说的就是实话 |
[18:30] | I got nothing to gain by lying. | 我说谎有什么好处 |
[18:38] | Hey… | 你… |
[18:41] | Almost lost you in there. | 刚才差点没拦住你 |
[18:43] | You’re gonna tell me to toe a line? | 你还好意思让我守规矩 |
[18:44] | I’ll tell you how much ice to put in your drink, | 酒里放几块冰我都有资格告诉你 |
[18:46] | and right now I need you to relax. | 现在我叫你冷静点 |
[18:56] | Hank, Mouse tried to ping Woodhull’s cell, nothing. | 汉克 耗子想追踪伍德霍尔的手机 但没结果 |
[19:00] | What about his car? | 那他的车呢 |
[19:01] | I mean, if he transported a body, | 如果他要转移尸体 |
[19:03] | he left DNA behind. | 车里肯定会留下DNA |
[19:04] | Yeah, Woodhull said it’s in the shop, | 伍德霍尔说车送修了 |
[19:05] | so Olinsky’s on his way to check it out now. | 所以奥林斯基去修车店问去了 |
[19:07] | Well, get the Dolans in here. | 把多兰家的人叫来 |
[19:09] | I want to look them in the eye. | 我要当面问问他们 |
[19:11] | I mean, tight neighborhood like that, | 邻里关系那么好的社区 |
[19:12] | they got a pair of sex offenders shacked up four doors down, | 有两个有性侵前科的人同居在几户开外 |
[19:15] | they know nothing about it? | 他们还能不知道 |
[19:16] | Caught the tail end of that. You buying this? | 我听出你的意思了 你信了吗 |
[19:18] | Guy got kidnapped from his house? | 从他的房子里被人绑走了 |
[19:20] | I don’t think we’re getting the whole story. | 我觉得有人对我们隐瞒了什么 |
[19:21] | – Yeah, from who? – Any of them. | -是吗 谁隐瞒了 -都隐瞒了 |
[19:28] | Kurt Hollister. | 科特·霍利斯特 |
[19:30] | That’s me. Can I help you? | 是我 有何贵干 |
[19:32] | Yeah, we’re the police. | 我们是警察 |
[19:33] | We’re looking for a car that belongs to Darren Woodhull. | 我们来找达伦·伍德霍尔的车 |
[19:36] | Yeah, it’s out there, blue sedan. | 就在外边 那辆蓝色轿车 |
[19:40] | You like him for the murder? | 你们觉得那起凶杀案是他干的吗 |
[19:42] | Guy always gave me the creeps, to be honest. | 说实话 我总觉得那家伙怪瘆人的 |
[19:44] | Oh, yeah, how’s that? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[19:46] | I don’t know. You ever just get that feeling? | 说不清 你们就没这种感觉吗 |
[19:48] | All the time, | 一直都有 |
[19:48] | but then again, I work with this guy, so… | 不过话说回来 我和这家伙是同事 所以 |
[19:51] | How well do you know Darren Woodhull? | 这个达伦·伍德霍尔你了解多少 |
[19:53] | Ah, keeps to himself. | 这人总是独来独往 |
[19:55] | Freak like that, got no right drawing breath. | 这样的怪胎就不该活着 |
[19:58] | Think he knows it. | 我看他自己也知道 |
[19:59] | No secrets here in Rogers Park. | 罗杰斯公园藏不住秘密 |
[20:01] | Hey, Jay! | 杰 |
[20:11] | Searched the interior. It’s clean enough. | 车内搜索了一下 干净得很 |
[20:15] | Pop this trunk, it gets real. | 不过一开后备箱 肯定就是这车了 |
[20:18] | There’s bloodstains under the mat. | 车垫下面有血迹 |
[20:20] | It’s Woodhull. | 是伍德霍尔 |
[20:22] | All right. | 那好 |
[20:25] | So we have an update for you… | 我们跟你说下最新进展 |
[20:28] | Person of interest. | 查到一个嫌疑人 |
[20:30] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:33] | The same person you thought of before you set foot in my district. | 就是你来我这里之前就已经认定了的那个 |
[20:37] | You know, neighbors say they didn’t hear any screams | 你的邻居们都说你儿子失踪的时候 |
[20:39] | when your son went missing. | 什么喊叫声都没听到 |
[20:41] | He didn’t scream because he knew Darren Woodhull. | 他没叫是因为他认识达伦·伍德霍尔 |
[20:46] | At number 2336, yeah, everybody knows him. | 就是门牌号2336那家 人人都知道他 |
[20:49] | He’s a pervert, and he did time for it. | 他是个变态 还为此坐了牢 |
[20:52] | He’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[20:54] | Maybe he’s on the run. | 也许畏罪潜逃了 |
[20:57] | Rochelle… | 罗谢尔 |
[20:59] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫在哪 |
[21:01] | If he intervened, we need to know about it. | 如果他插手了 你得告诉我们 |
[21:04] | – I’m not following. – I think you are. | -什么意思 -我看你明白得很 |
[21:05] | – I lost my son! – I’m being polite right now. | -我失去了儿子 -我这是客气的 |
[21:07] | We know you lost your son. | 我们知道你没了儿子 |
[21:08] | You know what? You want answers. So do I. | 我告诉你 你们想要真相 我也想 |
[21:10] | We don’t owe you people anything. | 我们又不欠你们什么 |
[21:11] | I’ll tell you what you don’t want. | 那我告诉你你不想要什么 |
[21:13] | You don’t want to lose my sympathy. | 你不想失去我的同情心 |
[21:17] | Listen to me. | 你听好了 |
[21:19] | Whatever your husband did, | 无论你丈夫做了什么 |
[21:21] | you’re an accessory right now right where you sit. | 哪怕你干坐在这里 你也是共犯 |
[21:26] | He did what a husband should do. | 他做了一个丈夫该做的事 |
[21:34] | Now tell me where he went. | 告诉我他去哪了 |
[21:42] | Answer me! | 说啊 |
[21:51] | Answer me! | 说实话 |
[21:54] | Answer me! | 快说啊 |
[21:55] | Chicago police! Up against the wall, now! | 芝加哥警察 面朝墙站着 马上 |
[21:58] | – Are you out of your mind? Now! – I got him. | -你疯了吗 快点 -我拿下他 |
[22:03] | Give me that. What’s the matter with you? | 给我 你们有病吗 |
[22:07] | We’re gonna need an ambulance. | 得需要叫救护车了 |
[22:16] | Damien Boyd… | 达米恩·博伊德 |
[22:18] | Going above and beyond for your friends, huh? | 替你朋友报仇出气 是吧 |
[22:21] | They’d do the same thing for me if something happened to my kids. | 要是我的孩子出了事 他们也会这么帮我的 |
[22:24] | – Hey, this your building? – No. | -这是你家的楼吗 -不是 |
[22:27] | We do maintenance for the management. | 我们给这里做物业维修 |
[22:30] | Yeah, but you got the key to the boiler room. | 那你们肯定有锅炉房的钥匙 |
[22:32] | It’s a nice place to put a beating on a guy. | 确实是个私下揍人的好地方 |
[22:34] | Hey, what do you know | 你是根据什么 |
[22:36] | that makes you so sure Darren Woodhull’s the guy? | 确信达伦·伍德霍尔就是凶手的 |
[22:38] | Aside from liking little boys? | 除了他是个恋童癖吗 |
[22:40] | Aside from that, actually, yeah. | 对 除了那一点 |
[22:41] | He followed Jeremy home from school. | 杰里米放学回家时他跟踪过他 |
[22:44] | Probably got a hard drive filled with garbage. | 他可能有一硬盘的恶心内容 |
[22:45] | The guy’s demented. | 那家伙是个疯子 |
[22:47] | I still lived on the block, he never would’ve moved in. | 我要是还住在那里 他绝对不可能搬进去 |
[22:49] | He was gonna confess. | 他本来就要老实交代了 |
[22:53] | And after that? | 那他交代以后呢 |
[22:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:56] | We didn’t get that far. | 我们还没到那一步 |
[22:58] | You know, you guys should be thanking me right now. | 你们应该感谢我 |
[23:00] | We solved your case. | 我们帮你们破了案 |
[23:01] | Well, we put the pieces together. | 我们会仔细审查证据 |
[23:02] | If they fit, then maybe. | 如果确实属实 或许吧 |
[23:04] | – Until then, come on. – Why? | -但在那之前 过来 -干什么 |
[23:07] | Wild guess. You’re under arrest. | 大胆猜测一下 你被捕了 |
[23:09] | – Let’s go. – Come on, get up. | -我们走吧 -走吧 起来 |
[23:17] | Ah, you got my text? | 收到我的短信了 |
[23:19] | Look, mom, this– | 听我说 妈妈 这个… |
[23:21] | I need this for work, okay? | 这手机是我用来工作的 |
[23:23] | I can’t be getting calls and texts and 911 messages | 我不能总是不停接到你的电话 短信 |
[23:26] | from you all hours. | 和各种紧急呼叫 |
[23:27] | I know, but I worry about you, sweetheart. | 我知道 但我担心你 宝贝 |
[23:29] | And I appreciate that. | 这一点我很感激 |
[23:31] | I do, okay? But I’m good. | 真的 好吗 但我很好 |
[23:33] | At least I’m– I’m getting better. | 至少我…我正在好转 |
[23:35] | The truth is– | 事实上… |
[23:36] | Hey, JoJo’s coming over tonight for drinks. | 乔乔今晚会过来喝两杯 |
[23:38] | They really miss you. | 他们真的很想念你 |
[23:39] | Mom, we need time apart. | 妈妈 我们需要分开一段时间 |
[23:43] | It’s not that you’re bad for me. | 并不是说你对我影响不好 |
[23:45] | It’s–it’s that we’re bad for each other. | 而是…而是我们对彼此都影响不好 |
[23:50] | This is not you talking. | 这不是你的意思 |
[23:52] | This is Hank Voight. He put you up to this. | 这是汉克·博伊特的意思 他让你这样想的 |
[23:55] | No, mom, it’s not like that. | 不 妈妈 并不是那样 |
[23:57] | This is me talking. | 这是我的意思 |
[24:00] | Same old routine– | 每次都是这样 |
[24:01] | the minute we get close, | 我们俩的关系一好起来 |
[24:02] | he has to drive a wedge through us. | 他就一定要硬把我们分开 |
[24:04] | Please don’t make this any harder than it is. | 别让我更为难了 |
[24:07] | He’s gonna get you killed. | 他会害死你的 |
[24:09] | He’s gonna get you killed like he got Nadia killed. | 他会害死你的 就像你害死娜迪亚一样 |
[24:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:20] | We have a case. I got to go. | 我们有案子 我得走了 |
[24:22] | When I’m ready to talk, I’ll find you. | 等我准备好谈谈的时候 我会来找你的 |
[24:30] | Roman, can we stop for a second? | 罗曼 能稍等一下吗 |
[24:33] | Yeah, what’s up? | 好 怎么了 |
[24:33] | You tell me. | 你告诉我怎么了 |
[24:35] | Come on, man, you aren’t yourself. | 别装了 伙计 你最近不在状态 |
[24:37] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[24:38] | Look, I-I saw that needle in your bag, and I just– | 听我说 我看到你包里的注射器了 |
[24:40] | Hey, I want you to know that I’m here for you. | 我希望你知道 我可以帮你 |
[24:43] | Whatever’s going on in your life, | 不管你生活中出现了什么问题 |
[24:44] | you don’t have to hide anything from me. | 你都不用对我隐瞒 |
[24:45] | I need you to tell me something, | 我需要你跟我说实话 |
[24:46] | so I know what’s going on. | 这样我才能知道出了什么事 |
[24:47] | All right, Burgess, stop. | 好了 伯吉斯 别说了 |
[24:49] | The needle… | 那注射器的事 |
[24:51] | I’ll explain tonight. | 我今晚会解释的 |
[24:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:02] | Hey, Antonio, we got a problem. | 安东尼奥 出问题了 |
[25:05] | I just got off the phone with area north. | 我刚和北区警局通过电话 |
[25:07] | His son is missing. | 他儿子失踪了 |
[25:10] | That’s not possible. I saw him this morning. | 不可能 我今早还见过他 |
[25:12] | How old? | 他几岁 |
[25:14] | He’s, uh– he’s seven years old, | 他…他七岁 |
[25:16] | in the first grade. | 上一年级 |
[25:17] | He didn’t make it home from school. | 他放学没有回家 |
[25:21] | That’s some timing. | 这也太巧了 |
[25:23] | You want to tell me what’s really going on | 你是打算告诉我真相 |
[25:24] | or get charged for kidnapping and assault? | 还是想被以绑架和袭击罪起诉 |
[25:26] | I swear to God. I don’t know anything. | 我对天发誓 我什么都不知道 |
[25:32] | You can’t leave me in here! | 你们不能把我留在这里 |
[25:34] | What’d they say? Is he missing or dead? | 他们是怎么说的 他是失踪了还是死了 |
[25:41] | – Damien Boyd. – Yeah, his son’s missing. | -达米恩·博伊德 -对 他儿子失踪了 |
[25:43] | Snatched at 3:00 p.m. | 下午三点钟被绑走的 |
[25:44] | While they’re beating a confession out of the wrong guy. | 那时候他们正试图把错误的人屈打成招 |
[25:46] | The whole damn unit thought we had Woodhull dead to rights. | 我们全组都认定是伍德霍尔干的 |
[25:49] | We saw what we wanted to see. | 我们只看到了我们想看到的证据 |
[25:51] | I want everything on everyone involved. | 所有涉案人员的所有情况都调查一遍 |
[25:55] | Yeah, I’m looking at it now. | 我正看着呢 |
[25:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:59] | Lab results got back. | 取证室的化验结果回来了 |
[26:00] | The blood in Woodhull’s trunk is a match for Jeremy Dolan. | 伍德霍尔后备箱里的血迹就是杰里米·多兰的 |
[26:02] | – The blood is how old? – It’s two days old. | -是什么时候留下的 -两天前 |
[26:04] | He was transported in that car. | 他就是被这辆车运到抛尸地点的 |
[26:06] | But the car’s been in the shop for six days. | 但那车已经在修车铺里待了六天了 |
[26:09] | All right, who had access to the vehicle? | 好 都有哪些人能接触到这辆车 |
[26:14] | It’s the mechanic. I’ll go. | 是那个修理工 我去找他 |
[26:16] | Hey, we’re still missing the big picture here. | 我们还没掌握全部的情况 |
[26:19] | We need to know why. | 我们要知道原因 |
[26:21] | Take Alvin. | 带埃尔文一起去 |
[26:28] | Hey, we’re looking for Kurt Hollister. | 我们来找科特·霍利斯特 |
[26:31] | He went out a couple hours ago. | 他几小时前出去了 |
[26:33] | – He say where? – No. | -他说去哪了吗 -没有 |
[26:35] | We’re gonna check in his office. | 我们要查看他的办公室 |
[26:37] | – Got the key? – Nope. | -有钥匙吗 -没有 |
[26:39] | – Hit it. – Yeah. | -破门 -好 |
[27:03] | Guess we got to knock it down. | 看来我们得把撞门了 |
[27:09] | We should check this. We got to get in there. | 我们得查查这个 得打开这玩意 |
[27:15] | Nice. | 行 |
[27:22] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:26] | Who do you think this is? | 你觉得这人是谁 |
[27:29] | – We’ll find out. – It’s Hollister. | -我们会查出来的 -是霍利斯特干的 |
[27:31] | He’s on the run. | 他逃跑了 |
[27:34] | He’s got a second kid with him. | 他带走了第二个孩子 |
[27:39] | Our main target is Kurt Hollister. | 我们的主要目标是科特·霍利斯特 |
[27:42] | Last known location was his mechanic shop four hours ago. | 已知最后出现地点是四小时前他的汽修店 |
[27:45] | We got tac guys sitting on his residence | 我们派战术队的人去了他家 |
[27:47] | and an Amber Alert out on the vehicle and the kid. | 也发布了关于那辆车和那个孩子的安珀警报 |
[27:50] | The body in the freezer belonged to Ray Malone. | 冰柜里的尸体是雷·马龙 |
[27:53] | He was 38 years old. | 38岁 |
[27:55] | He died a block from where he was born. | 他死在离自己家一栋楼外的地方 |
[27:57] | Malone is a knock-around guy– misdemeanor priors. | 马龙是个惯偷 有盗窃的前科 |
[28:01] | Somehow, he’s the nexus. | 他就是某种联结 |
[28:04] | He went to high school with the father of the victim | 他与受害者和失踪男孩的父亲 |
[28:06] | and the father of the missing kid. | 一起读过高中 |
[28:08] | So what’s the motive? | 那动机是什么 |
[28:10] | Why brutally murder a kid, take off with a second, | 为什么要残忍地杀害一个孩子 带走另一个 |
[28:13] | and then leave an unrelated male body behind? | 然后丢下一具无关男性的尸体 |
[28:15] | He’s out there, and he’s holding a seven-year-old boy. | 他还在逃 带着一个七岁的孩子 |
[28:17] | He’s not some mastermind. We should have him in custody. | 他没有那么聪明 我们早该逮捕他的 |
[28:19] | We were right there. We talked to him. | 我们当时就在那里 我们和他交谈过 |
[28:22] | We all missed this. Let’s just connect the dots. | 我们都疏忽了 把这些信息都联系起来 |
[28:25] | Who was Ray Malone to this guy? | 雷·马龙和他有什么关系 |
[28:26] | How’s he end up in his freezer? | 为什么会死在他的冰柜里 |
[28:32] | So… | 那么… |
[28:36] | Ray Malone. | 雷·马龙 |
[28:41] | Ray, uh… | 雷… |
[28:45] | Ray was the guy with the worst luck in the world. | 雷是这世上最倒霉的人 |
[28:48] | He had lymphoma, maybe two months to live. | 他得了淋巴癌 只有两个月可活 |
[28:52] | You know, when we grew up, we were tight– | 我们是一起长大的好哥们 |
[28:54] | Me, Richard, and Ray. | 我 理查德 还有雷 |
[28:56] | Not quite a crew, but, uh… | 不算是同一类人 不过… |
[28:59] | we weren’t exactly saints. | 我们一起犯过错 |
[29:02] | One night–this is maybe, uh, 18 years ago– | 有一晚 大概十八年前 |
[29:05] | They were hanging out behind Ray’s house | 他们在雷家后院里 |
[29:09] | checking out Ray’s dad’s gun, and… | 把玩雷爸爸的枪 然后… |
[29:13] | It went off. | 枪走火了 |
[29:16] | They run down to the end of the gangway. | 他们跑到通道尽头 |
[29:20] | There’s a kid… | 发现那里有个孩子… |
[29:22] | that got shot. | 被枪击中了 |
[29:25] | Complete and total accident, but, uh… | 完完全全是一场意外 但… |
[29:29] | That’s not gonna help that kid, right? | 对那孩子来说 于事无补 |
[29:32] | So they, uh–they moved him under the house at the end there, | 所以他们把孩子转移到街区尽头的屋子那里 |
[29:36] | run over to my place, and, uh, I was studying for finals. | 跑到我家 当时我在准备期末考试 |
[29:43] | But I hid the gun for them. | 我帮他们藏了枪 |
[29:46] | Woke up, and the… | 一觉醒来… |
[29:48] | the whole neighborhood was one big funeral. | 大家都在哀悼追思 |
[29:51] | For hollister’s little boy. | 为霍利斯特的儿子 |
[29:54] | Yeah, he snapped. He, uh… | 对 他崩溃了 他… |
[29:58] | He started drinking, picking fights. | 他开始酗酒 斗殴 |
[30:00] | Wife took off, and poor Ray… | 妻子离开了他 而可怜的雷… |
[30:04] | It wrecked him. | 他完全毁了 |
[30:06] | He couldn’t hold down a job, so I, uh– | 他一份工作都保不住 所以我… |
[30:09] | I gave him money until I couldn’t. | 我一直资助他 直到负担不起 |
[30:11] | So he stole. | 于是他开始偷 |
[30:15] | We never told what we did. | 我们从来没说过我们做了什么 |
[30:18] | Hollister, he–he– he had a temper. | 霍利斯特 他…是个暴躁的人 |
[30:21] | And we thought, you know, he– he’s gonna kill us, all of us. | 我们觉得 他…他会把我们全杀掉 |
[30:25] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[30:28] | Now look at what’s going on. | 看看现在发生的一切 |
[30:31] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:34] | If I could trade my life for my kid, I would. | 如果能拿自己的命换我的孩子 我会的 |
[30:37] | But you can’t do that for me. | 但你们也没办法换啊 |
[30:44] | He’s coming after you now because Ray was dying. | 他现在来找你们算账 是因为雷快死了 |
[30:48] | He must’ve gone to Hollister to clear his conscience. | 他去找霍利斯特坦白 以平息良心的不安 |
[30:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:54] | Be honest with me. | 老实告诉我 |
[30:58] | Do you think my son’s still alive right now? | 你们觉得现在我儿子还活着吗 |
[31:07] | All-call message went out on Hollister 30 minutes ago. | 三十分钟前发布了霍利斯特的全员通告 |
[31:10] | I want to be apprised of any sightings. | 有任何目击报告都要通知我 |
[31:12] | Sarge, Boyd’s son, Conner– | 警长 博伊德的儿子康纳 |
[31:14] | Most likely snatched on his way home from school. | 很可能是从学校回家的路上被绑走的 |
[31:15] | Got a team canvassing the route home right now. | 现在有一个小队在彻查他回家的路线 |
[31:17] | We just got nothing useful so far. | 但目前没什么发现 |
[31:19] | I flagged the plate on his car. | 我对他的车牌做了标记 |
[31:20] | Troopers are shutting down the ramps. | 警方已经关闭了高速公路出口 |
[31:23] | We got to move. Just got a hit on that plate. | 我们要出发了 有那块牌照的消息了 |
[31:25] | Patrol’s already down there. We got to go. | 巡警已经到了 我们得走了 |
[31:36] | 21-13 squad. Hold us down on the amber-alert vehicle. | 21-13小队报告 已控制安珀警戒嫌疑车辆 |
[31:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:41] | Step away. | 让开 |
[31:42] | I need everyone to move away from the car. | 大家远离这辆车 |
[31:48] | 21-13. Vehicle appears to be empty. | 21-13报告 车内看上去无人 |
[31:50] | Ten-four. | 明白 |
[31:56] | Sergeant Voight, we’re here with the car. | 博伊特警长 我们在车辆旁边 |
[31:57] | It’s empty. | 车内无人 |
[31:59] | All right, we’re almost to you. | 好的 我们马上到 |
[32:01] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[32:07] | Hey. Hey! | 喂喂 |
[32:09] | Don’t move! Chicago Police! | 不许动 芝加哥警察 |
[32:10] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[32:21] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[32:23] | Go! | 快 |
[32:24] | Go! Go! | 快快 |
[32:27] | Look out! Get out of the way! | 小心 让开 |
[32:29] | Go! | 快 |
[32:36] | – Out of the way! Police! – Get out of the way! | -让开 警察 -让开 |
[32:39] | Chicago Police! | 芝加哥警察 |
[32:40] | Get out of the park, now! | 离开公园 马上 |
[32:42] | – Get out of the way! – Move! | -让开 -让开 |
[32:43] | Hollister! Hollister, stop! | 霍利斯特 霍利斯特 停下 |
[32:45] | Stop right there! | 马上停下 |
[32:47] | Just take it easy. | 别激动 |
[32:49] | Everybody fall back. I said fall back! | 所有人退后 我说退后 |
[33:05] | He’s cleared the park out. He’s looking to die today. | 他把公园的人都支开了 今天就是来寻死的 |
[33:09] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[33:10] | Sort and the negotiator are two minutes out. | 特勤组和谈判专家2分钟就到 |
[33:12] | – It’s safer that way. – No, no, no. | -那样更安全 -不不 |
[33:13] | I can talk sense into him. I’ll bring that boy back. | 我能劝服他 我会把那男孩救回来 |
[33:17] | – Go ahead. – Lincoln 15-21 emergency. | -去吧 -L15-21紧急呼叫 |
[33:19] | This is Detective Erin Lindsay with Intelligence. | 我是情报组的艾琳·琳德赛警探 |
[33:20] | I need that chopper out of the sky now. | 我现在需要调用直升机 |
[33:24] | I’m Detective Dawson. | 我是道森警探 |
[33:25] | Why don’t you drop that weapon, Mr. Hollister, | 你先放下武器吧 霍利斯特先生 |
[33:28] | and let’s talk? | 让我们谈谈 |
[33:28] | You ain’t the man I need to talk to. | 我不想跟你谈 |
[33:30] | I know. You want to talk to Damien Boyd, | 我知道 你要找的是达米恩·博伊德 |
[33:33] | but I can’t allow that. | 但我不会允许 |
[33:34] | You know what he did. | 你知道他的所作所为 |
[33:35] | I know what you think he did, but you’re making a mistake. | 我知道你是怎么认为的 但你错了 |
[33:39] | He wasn’t there. | 他当时并不在场 |
[33:41] | You got an innocent man’s child in your hands. | 你现在挟持的是一个无辜父亲的孩子 |
[33:43] | No, no, either he’s lying, or you are. | 不 不是他就是你在说谎 |
[33:47] | It’s the truth! | 是真的 |
[33:49] | Now, look, I got two dozen officers here | 我这里有24个警员 |
[33:51] | that would love to take you out. | 可以分分钟把你拿下 |
[33:52] | Let’s not give them a reason. | 请不要让他们这么做 |
[33:54] | They let him die! | 他们眼睁睁让他死去 |
[33:55] | Left him under a house like he wasn’t a person. | 把他丢在房子下面 好像他就不是一个人 |
[34:01] | He bled out all night. | 他留了整整一夜的血 |
[34:04] | A little kid! | 只是一个小孩子 |
[34:06] | They took away the only beautiful thing i ever had in my life. | 他们夺走了我生活中仅存的美好 |
[34:11] | I know. | 我懂 |
[34:14] | Nothing you do is gonna bring your boy back. | 你现在做什么都不能让你儿子回来 |
[34:17] | But you can end this story today, | 但今天这个悲剧可以终结 |
[34:20] | or you can use that gun in your hand | 或者你可以用手中的枪 |
[34:21] | and drag another family into tragedy. | 将另一个家庭卷入悲剧 |
[34:23] | It’s up to you. | 决定权在你 |
[34:26] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:33] | Conner, he’s gonna let you go. Can you run to me? | 康纳 他要放开你了 你可以跑过来吗 |
[34:37] | I can’t let him win! | 我不能让他赢 |
[34:40] | There aren’t any winners here. | 这里没有什么赢家 |
[34:42] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[34:44] | He doesn’t deserve this. Toss the piece. | 他不该受到这种对待 把枪丢掉 |
[34:46] | Come on, Kurt, let him go. | 拜托 科特 放开他吧 |
[34:55] | It’s okay. Get down. | 没事了 蹲下 |
[34:58] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[35:03] | – Antonio, you okay? – Yeah. | -安东尼奥 你还好吗 -没事 |
[35:06] | – Is he okay? – Yeah. | -他还好吗 -是的 |
[35:08] | Lincoln 15-21. Shots fired by the police. | L15-21报告 警方开火 |
[35:10] | Offender down. Tender-age child in custody. | 犯人中枪 儿童已受到保护 |
[35:13] | Notify the coroner… | 通知法医… |
[35:49] | I was robbed. | 我被抢了 |
[35:54] | You know, now would be a great time | 你要想做我父亲 |
[35:56] | for you to try to be my dad, but… | 现在是个好时机 但… |
[35:59] | I mean, that ship sailed a long time ago, right? | 这已经是过去的事了 对吧 |
[36:03] | Look, I really don’t need a lecture right now, okay? | 我现在不需要什么说教 好吗 |
[36:05] | I just need 100 bucks. | 我只要100块 |
[36:09] | All right, you want my money. | 知道了 你要钱 |
[36:11] | You want my money. | 你要钱 |
[36:14] | Okay, here… | 好 给你 |
[36:19] | Go ahead. | 拿着吧 |
[36:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[36:57] | Listen, I wasn’t there for you before. | 听着 我以前没有陪在你身边 |
[36:59] | I’m–I’m trying here. | 我…我现在在努力了 |
[37:02] | You want to let me try. | 你想让我试试吗 |
[37:05] | Things’ll be a lot better. | 那样一切都会变好的 |
[37:09] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:17] | So what’s it called, like, officially? | 学名…叫什么 |
[37:20] | Officially, it’s called acute myelogenous leukemia. | 学名叫急性髓系白血病 |
[37:23] | They don’t want the dad’s bone marrow, for obvious reasons. | 显然他们不想用他爸爸的骨髓 |
[37:27] | You mean because he drove his truck through their living room? | 是因为他开车撞毁了他们的客厅吗 |
[37:30] | That’s a contributing factor. | 这是原因之一 |
[37:33] | I stay in touch, | 我会保持联系 |
[37:35] | make sure the restraining order’s working out. | 确保禁令起作用 |
[37:37] | She’s pretty. | 她好漂亮 |
[37:40] | Boy, you have some taste for high drama. | 你品位还可以啊 |
[37:43] | Natural-born storyteller. | 天生能说会道 |
[37:46] | I can’t believe you were a match. | 真不敢相信你配型成功了 |
[37:48] | It’s my mutt blood-half Irish, half everything. | 是因为我有一半爱尔兰血统一半其它的 |
[37:51] | Guess I’m a match for anybody. | 大概我跟谁都能配型成功 |
[37:53] | Well, I’ll bear that in mind. | 这个我会记住的 |
[37:55] | My limp and low energy– | 我跑不快 还有无力… |
[37:57] | It’s the shots I give myself for the procedure. | 是因为为了准备手术我给自己打的针 |
[37:59] | I didn’t say it, ’cause I’m not doing this for me. | 我没说是因为我这么做不是为了自己 |
[38:01] | I don’t need a gold star, | 我不需要什么嘉奖 |
[38:03] | and I don’t need Platt or the Ivory Tower knowing, | 我也不需要普拉特或者上面知道 |
[38:05] | in case they try to talk me out of this | 防止他们劝我不要这样做 |
[38:06] | or, you know, suspend me. | 或者把我停职 |
[38:10] | That kid… | 那个孩子… |
[38:13] | He’s dying, | 他快死了 |
[38:15] | and that-that didn’t seem fair. | 我觉得这样对他不公平 |
[38:18] | Sean Roman, you’re gonna make me cry. | 肖恩·罗曼 你快把我感动哭了 |
[38:22] | Nah, you’re fine. | 你才不会哭 |
[38:24] | Come on, let’s say hi. | 来打个招呼吧 |
[38:26] | He calls you “The pretty policewoman”– | 他叫你”那个漂亮的警察阿姨” |
[38:29] | Little flirt. | 算是调戏你吧 |
[38:31] | Hey, Andrew, I want you to meet someone. | 安德鲁 给你介绍个人认识 |
[38:41] | My name is Barbara Fletcher. I’d like to report a crime– | 我叫芭芭拉·弗莱切 我想举报一起犯罪 |
[38:44] | False testimony, | 是作伪证 |
[38:45] | fabricated by a Sergeant Hank Voight on May 6, 2001. | 2001年5月6日汉克·博伊特警长做的 |
[38:50] | He put a man away for a murder | 他因为一起谋杀抓了一个人 |
[38:52] | I personally know he could not have witnessed. | 我个人知道他不可能是目击证人 |
[38:55] | I want Sergeant Voight’s badge, | 我要求把博伊特警长革职 |
[38:57] | and I want him put in jail, where he belongs. | 我要求把他关进监狱 他就属于那里 |
[39:04] | So Lindsay’s back, just… | 琳德赛就这样… |
[39:06] | like that. | 回归警队了 |
[39:07] | No, not like that. | 不 不是这样 |
[39:10] | What’s it like? | 那是什么样 |
[39:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:17] | I don’t know what hand gesture to make. | 我不知道该用什么手势表达 |
[39:19] | She’s back, and it’s good. | 她回归了 这是好事 |
[39:22] | And we’ll see what that means for me… | 这对我 对我们两个人的意义 |
[39:24] | and for both of us. | 以后我们就会知道了 |
[39:30] | Hey, man, heard you guys caught a nasty one today. | 老兄 我听说你们今天抓了个厉害的 |
[39:34] | It wasn’t pretty, but we saved a kid. | 虽然最后场面不怎么样 但是我们救了个孩子 |
[39:39] | Yeah, I heard that too. | 这我也听说了 |
[39:40] | This one’s on me, huh? Na zdorovie. | 这杯我请 祝健康 |
[39:47] | Oh, you owe me a vodka. Oh! | 你欠我一杯伏特加了 |
[39:53] | It’s my son. | 是我儿子 |
[39:57] | Little man, what’s up? | 小伙子 怎么了 |
[39:59] | You called before? | 你给我打电话了吗 |
[40:01] | Yeah, I wanted to hear your voice. | 对 我想听听你的声音 |
[40:05] | What’s that? You watching the game? | 那是什么声音 你在看比赛吗 |
[40:07] | Yeah, fourth quarter. It’s tied. | 对 到第四节了 平局 |
[40:10] | Tie game? | 平局啊 |
[40:12] | Want to do a little play-by-play? | 想给我实况转播一下赛事吗 |
[40:15] | – Just for you? – Just for me. | -就给你一个人吗 -对 就给我 |
[40:18] | Well, there’s five seconds left in the game, | 好 比赛还有五秒结束 |
[40:20] | and we’re on the 10-yard line. | 我们在十码线处 |
[40:22] | All we got to do is kick a field goal, and we win. | 我们只要射门得分 就赢了 |
[40:25] | The offense breaks the huddle– | 攻方在商量对策… |
[40:27] | Oh, no! The other team called a time-out, Dad. | 不好 另一队叫了暂停 爸爸 |
[40:29] | The crowd’s going crazy. | 观众都沸腾了 |