时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Who have you talked to since Nadia died? | 自娜迪亚死后 你和谁好好地谈过 |
[00:04] | Well, she didn’t die. She was murdered. | 她不是死了 是被谋杀了 |
[00:06] | You win, Hank. You were the better parent. | 你赢了 汉克 还是你这个家长称职 |
[00:09] | And you’re gonna repay me by staying out of Erin’s life. | 要想还债 你就远离艾琳的生活 |
[00:11] | If you wanna talk, I am so here for you. | 如果你想聊聊 我随时恭候 |
[00:15] | Hey, Landon. | 兰登 |
[00:16] | Mind if I sit? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[00:36] | How you doin’, buddy? | 还好吗 哥们 |
[00:37] | Commander Perry. | 佩里局长 |
[00:38] | – Thanks for taking the time – Of course. | -谢谢抽空来见我 -别客气 |
[00:40] | This is my nephew, Carter. | 这是我侄子 卡特 |
[00:42] | Son. | 小伙子 |
[00:44] | I don’t feel right about being out here, | 我不喜欢这样见面 |
[00:45] | but our uncle swears that if anyone can handle this, | 但我叔叔说如果有谁能解决这事 |
[00:48] | it’s you. | 那就是你 |
[00:50] | All right. What ya got? | 好吧 什么情况 |
[00:51] | My cut. I had to take it. | 我的分赃 我迫不得已收下的 |
[00:54] | If I didn’t, they’d think I was a snitch. | 不然他们会觉得我是奸细 |
[00:57] | Last week, we came into Chicago, | 上周 我们来到芝加哥 |
[00:59] | hit a mid-level supplier in Englewood | 利用假搜查令端了恩格尔伍德的 |
[01:01] | using a fake warrant. | 一个中级毒贩点 |
[01:03] | Startin’ to spill into your backyard, Hank. | 火快烧到你的后院了 汉克 |
[01:06] | These guys are crazy, all right? | 这些人简直是疯子 |
[01:08] | The last dealer we hit, they beat him so bad, | 上次打击的毒贩 他们把他往死里打 |
[01:09] | I thought they’d kill him. | 我还以为他都被打死了 |
[01:11] | Well, what about your chief? You go to him about this? | 那你的上级呢 你跟他说过这事吗 |
[01:13] | Like I told my uncle– I don’t know who I can trust. | 就像我跟叔叔说的 我不知道可以相信谁 |
[01:16] | For all I know, they could be payin’ him off. | 要我说 他也很可能被他们收买了 |
[01:18] | You gotta get Carter from under them, Hank. | 你得帮我把卡特从他们手下弄出来 汉克 |
[01:20] | It’s just a matter of time before they bust this whole unit | 这个小队的事迟早会曝光 |
[01:22] | and take him down the tubes with him. | 到时候他也会被牵连 |
[01:36] | Why don’t you just shut it off? | 不如把手机关了吧 |
[01:38] | I can’t. It’s work. | 不行 是工作 |
[01:44] | What’d you talk me into last night? | 你昨晚都让我做了什么 |
[01:49] | Oh. Everything. | 什么都做了 |
[01:54] | Remember when we went to Rocklahoma? | 记得我们去奥克拉荷马摇滚音乐节那次吗 |
[01:56] | I remember using a fake ID to get in, and… | 我记得用假身份证混进去 还有 |
[02:01] | Limp Bizkit opening. | 软饼干乐队开场 |
[02:03] | After that, it’s kind of a blur. | 之后的事 我就记不太清了 |
[02:04] | I got tickets for this year. What do you say? | 我买了今年的票 想去吗 |
[02:08] | Old road dogs reliving the good times? | 重温旧日时光 |
[02:11] | We could forget all this Nadia business. | 我们可以忘了这个娜迪亚的一切 |
[02:13] | I said don’t mention her name. | 我说了别提她的名字 |
[02:17] | Lock it when you leave. | 走的时候记得锁门 |
[02:20] | All right, here’s the deal. | 情况是这样 |
[02:23] | Commander’s nephew’s caught up with some bad police | 局长的侄子在杰克逊公园那边陷入了一些 |
[02:25] | out in Jackson Park. | 不良警察的麻烦 |
[02:26] | This is Sergeant Dave Roland and his Narcotics Unit. | 这是戴夫·罗兰警长和他的缉毒队成员 |
[02:30] | Over the past year, they’ve been ripping off | 过去一年来 他们一直 |
[02:31] | drug dealers in their jurisdiction. | 在自己的辖区里敲诈毒贩 |
[02:34] | Until last week when they crossed into our backyard– | 直到上周 他们闯进了我们的地盘 |
[02:36] | robbed a stash house for 200k. | 从一个贩毒点抢了二十万 |
[02:38] | I got a buddy from high school | 我高中有个朋友 |
[02:40] | used to work out that way as a sheriff’s deputy. | 以前当警长副手时也是这么干的 |
[02:41] | He said the motto on the side of the Jackson Park patrol car | 他说在杰克逊公园 警车侧面写的 |
[02:44] | should read, “To Steal and Neglect.” | 应该是 “强取豪夺 不闻不问” |
[02:47] | Sorry. Traffic. | 抱歉 塞车 |
[02:49] | Sir. | 警长 |
[02:53] | Sergeant Roland used to be CPD. | 罗兰警长曾是芝加哥警察 |
[02:56] | Some of you may recognize his name. | 你们有些人应该知道他的名字 |
[02:57] | His father was Deputy Chief. | 他父亲曾是副局长 |
[03:00] | He had his son placed in Narcotics straight outta the academy. | 将自己刚从警校毕业的儿子安排进了缉毒队 |
[03:03] | Everybody knew he was bad news back then– | 过去大家就知道他不是什么好东西 |
[03:05] | Got jammed up, excessive force charges– | 暴躁易怒 经常暴力执法 |
[03:08] | Look, before he could get stripped, | 在被人弄下台之前 |
[03:10] | his old man had him shipped out to Jackson Park | 他老子将他调去了杰克逊公园 |
[03:12] | to save his career. | 以拯救他的职业生涯 |
[03:13] | Carter. He’s been a patrol officer out there | 卡特 过去两年 |
[03:17] | the past two years. | 在那边做巡警 |
[03:18] | Nothin’ but high marks. | 口碑一直很好 |
[03:20] | About six months ago, he got assigned | 六个月前 他被调去了 |
[03:22] | to Roland’s Narcotics unit. | 罗兰的缉毒队 |
[03:24] | Thought it’d be a career changer for him. | 本以为这是他职业生涯的突破 |
[03:27] | Listen, it’s just a matter of time | 迟早 罗兰和他手下 |
[03:30] | before Roland and his unit realize Carter isn’t one of ’em. | 会发现卡特跟他们不是一路人 |
[03:33] | So how are we gonna play this? | 我们要怎么做 |
[03:37] | My office. | 来我办公室 |
[03:44] | – Listen, before you say… – Sit down. | -听着 在你说… -坐下 |
[03:50] | Erin, Perry came to us with this case | 艾琳 佩里会带着这案子来找我们 |
[03:52] | because he needs our help, okay? | 是因为他需要我们的帮助 |
[03:54] | It could get tricky. | 这事可能会很棘手 |
[03:55] | I got a plan, but I also got a problem– | 我有个计划 但也有个麻烦 |
[04:00] | I don’t know if I can rely on you. | 我不知道还能不能信得过你 |
[04:02] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[04:04] | I can’t count how many times you’ve been late. | 你迟到的次数我已经数不清了 |
[04:07] | You look like you’ve been up all night. | 你一副一晚没睡的样子 |
[04:10] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[04:14] | can I count on you? Yes or no? | 我能指望你吗 可不可以 |
[04:18] | Yes. | 可以 |
[04:26] | Well, you wouldn’t believe it unless you were there. | 如果不是亲眼所见 你绝不会相信 |
[04:29] | Me and Jackson took a Halligan hook | 我跟杰克逊直接拿一根雪镐 |
[04:31] | to this giant’s head. | 敲穿了那大个的头 |
[04:32] | The guy was no less than 6’5″, 300 pounds, | 那家伙起码有1米95 270斤 |
[04:35] | waving around his little derringer. | 还挥着他那把小手枪 |
[04:41] | Can we help you with something? | 有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah– I’d like to know how | 有 我想知道为什么 |
[04:45] | a bunch of cops from suburbia got the balls to cross over | 一帮郊区警察胆敢闯进我们地盘 |
[04:48] | into the city, rip off a dealer, | 进城抢劫毒贩 |
[04:51] | and are eatin’ burgers like they don’t have a care in the world. | 然后还能像没事人一样在这吃汉堡 |
[04:58] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[05:01] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警察 |
[05:04] | What is CPD doing this far West? | 芝加哥警察怎么会来这种西区小地方 |
[05:07] | Hank Voight sent me. | 汉克·博伊特派我来的 |
[05:11] | We need to have a talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[05:22] | So you and Voight are tight then? | 你和博伊特关系很铁吗 |
[05:24] | I gotta be honest– I don’t wanna be here. | 说实话 我根本不想来 |
[05:26] | This place bores me, but we have a serious problem. | 我讨厌这地方 但我们有个大问题 |
[05:30] | The dealer that you and your unit robbed | 你和你的人抢的毒贩 |
[05:32] | was under Voight’s protection. | 是博伊特罩着的 |
[05:33] | Whoa, you keep saying that– robbed. You got any proof? | 你一直说我们抢 你有证据吗 |
[05:36] | Don’t waste my time. | 别浪费我的时间 |
[05:38] | You jacked our revenue stream, so now you owe us. | 你拦了我们的财路 所以现在你欠我们的 |
[05:42] | We have a target we want you to hit. | 我们有个目标想让你们去下手 |
[05:44] | I wanna talk to Voight first. | 我想先和博伊特谈谈 |
[05:46] | You’re talking to me. | 你在跟我谈 |
[05:48] | No offense, but I’m not doing business | 无意冒犯 可我不和他的跑腿小妹 |
[05:49] | with his messenger girl. | 谈生意 |
[05:55] | Great. His cut just went up 15%. | 很好 那他可要多拿15%了 |
[06:06] | Oh. What’s up with chuckles, here? | 傻笑什么呢 |
[06:09] | Nah, I just got off the phone with my FOP rep. | 没什么 我刚和警察兄弟会的代表打完电话 |
[06:12] | The suspect who committed suicide in custody, | 那个在关押期间自杀的嫌犯 |
[06:14] | I’m officially cleared for his death, so… | 已经正式定论我与他的死无关了 |
[06:17] | I told him he shouldn’t be nervous. | 我告诉过他不用担心的 |
[06:19] | Well, I guess you won’t be workin’ mall security after all. | 看来你终究还是不用去当商场保安了 |
[06:21] | But don’t get your hopes up | 不过可别指望 |
[06:23] | for gettin’ back upstairs anytime soon. | 你能马上回楼上去 |
[06:25] | I heard “golden girl” is shining real bright up there. | 我听说”宝贝丫头”在上面干得很不错呢 |
[06:29] | Yeah, well, you know, I started on the streets. | 没事 我是从街上干起的 |
[06:31] | Now I’m back on the streets. It’s all good. | 再回街上也没什么 |
[06:33] | Yeah, see, that’s a winning attitude. | 瞧见了吧 这才是正确的心态 |
[06:34] | Yeah, he doesn’t mean a word of it. | 他根本不是这么想的 |
[06:36] | Hey, Olinsky, do you ever check your messages? | 奥林斯基 你从不看短信吗 |
[06:40] | Yeah, uh, how do I– how do I do that? | 我该…我该怎么看 |
[06:43] | How do– | 怎么看… |
[06:45] | A Linda Sovana keeps calling, | 一个叫琳达·索瓦娜的人一直打电话 |
[06:47] | twice today already. | 今天都打了两次了 |
[06:48] | You say Sovana? | 你说索瓦娜吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah, do me a favor– call the woman back | 是的 帮我个忙 给那女人回个电话 |
[06:52] | if for no other reason than to tell her | 就算不为别的 至少告诉她 |
[06:53] | to stop calling me. | 别再打到我这里来了 |
[06:57] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:58] | Oh, hey, Kev. | 凯文 |
[07:00] | I got a call from the Ivory Tower. | 我接到上头的电话了 |
[07:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[07:04] | I appreciate that, Sarge. | 谢谢您 警长 |
[07:06] | Hey we might need a little extra backup | 我们现在这个案子 |
[07:07] | on this thing we’re working, so stand by. | 可能会需要增援 准备好 |
[07:10] | Anything you need. | 乐意效劳 |
[07:15] | If I’m not out in, like– ten minutes, you come in. | 如果我十分钟后还不出来 你就进去 |
[07:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:33] | Sergeant Voight, this is Sergeant Roland. | 博伊特警长 这位是罗兰警长 |
[07:40] | I don’t know if you remember, but we met once. | 我不知道你还记不记得 我们见过一面 |
[07:45] | Well, you’re right. I don’t remember. | 你说得对 我不记得了 |
[07:48] | How about a drink? | 要来一杯吗 |
[07:50] | It’s not a social call. | 我不是来串门的 |
[07:52] | Well, I just gotta say, | 我只想说 |
[07:52] | I have nothing but respect for you. | 我非常尊敬你 |
[07:55] | A cop who ran the streets his way. | 一个警察可以按自己的方式管理街道 |
[07:57] | You got sent to Statesville, | 你进了监狱 |
[07:58] | gamed the system to be released. | 还能靠玩弄体系再出来 |
[08:01] | I mean, when I was coming up in CPD, | 我想说的是 我刚当上芝加哥警察的时候 |
[08:03] | I always wanted to get in your unit. | 一直都想加入你的队伍 |
[08:06] | Now here we are, finally workin’ together. | 现在我们终于可以合作了 |
[08:09] | Not yet. | 还没合作呢 |
[08:11] | You’re right. First thing’s first. | 你说得对 先办重要的事 |
[08:14] | Your phones. | 你们的手机 |
[08:16] | Can never be too sure. | 小心为上啊 |
[08:18] | Nowadays, they got everything wired. | 这年头 什么都能用来窃听 |
[08:26] | Here’s for the phones. | 给你们买新手机的 |
[08:37] | I’m clean. | 我身上没东西 |
[08:43] | I don’t think you fully understand this situation. | 我觉得你还没搞清楚状况 |
[08:47] | You come into my city, steal from me. | 你到我的城市来 偷了我的钱 |
[08:54] | The only reason you’re still breathing | 你现在还活着的唯一原因 |
[08:57] | is ’cause I don’t let debts go unpaid. | 是死人就没法还我钱了 |
[09:04] | We’re cool. | 我们没意见 |
[09:11] | Target is a cartel stash house. | 目标是一个贩毒集团的藏匿点 |
[09:13] | No real security. | 没什么像样的守卫 |
[09:14] | They pay a front man to shovel the snow | 他们雇了个装样子的人来打理房子 |
[09:16] | and pick up the mail. | 收收信什么的 |
[09:17] | He’s sittin’ on at least ten kilos and 200 grand in cash. | 他手上至少有十公斤毒品和二十万现金 |
[09:21] | In and out in five minutes. | 进出控制在五分钟内 |
[09:22] | You hit it, we’ll split it. | 你们动手 我们分钱 |
[09:23] | 35 your end, 65 us. | 你们35% 我们65% |
[09:26] | Sounds like me and my guys are doing most of the work, | 听起来主要都是我和我的人在干活啊 |
[09:28] | so, I’d say that’s 65 my way. | 所以我觉得得给我们65% |
[09:31] | You can have the whole thing. | 你全拿走都行 |
[09:33] | But then you gotta get out of Chicago alive. | 不过那样你得考虑怎么活着离开芝加哥 |
[09:41] | 35’s good this time. | 这次可以35% |
[09:44] | But 50/50 next time. | 但下次要对半分 |
[09:46] | Let’s just worry about this job. Goes good, we’ll talk. | 我们先把这单干好 一切顺利 我们再谈 |
[09:59] | You left without me this morning. | 你今早没等我就走了 |
[10:01] | Yeah, no, I had some paperwork I had to catch up on, | 是啊 我有些报告没做完 |
[10:02] | so I thought I’d get an early start. | 所以我想着早来补完 |
[10:04] | – You had paperwork. – Yeah. | -你有报告要补 -是的 |
[10:07] | Look, I’m upstairs now. | 听我说 我现在也在楼上工作了 |
[10:08] | You have to get used to it. | 你得习惯这一点 |
[10:09] | Don’t read into it. Wha–I had paperwork. | 别想多了 我只是有报告要补 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:15] | Hey, how much cash you got? | 你现在有多少钱 |
[10:16] | On me? | 我身上吗 |
[10:17] | No, in the bank. | 不是 在银行的钱 |
[10:20] | I’m lookin’ for a few partners to go in on an investment. | 我在找几个合伙人一起做一笔投资 |
[10:23] | What do you know about investing? | 你对投资了解多少 |
[10:24] | Zip. But I know boxing. | 不了解 不过我了解拳击 |
[10:27] | It’s Matador’s Gym, you’ve been there. | 是斗牛士健身房 你去过的 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:29] | The owner and I, Sergeant Hopkins, we go way back. | 老板霍普金斯警长和我是老交情了 |
[10:32] | He’s on underwater with the place, needs to sell. | 他经营不下去了 要卖掉 |
[10:34] | How much you need? | 你需要多少钱 |
[10:36] | 100k total. I already talked to Roland, | 总共十万 我已经和罗兰谈过了 |
[10:38] | so I figure if we all put in at least 25 for a down payment. | 所以我想我们至少先给两万五的定金 |
[10:41] | Do I look like a Rockefeller to you? | 我看起来像土豪吗 |
[10:43] | Well, whatever you can come up with. | 有多少是多少 |
[10:45] | Narcotics have been sitting on a cartel stash house | 缉毒组监视一栋贩毒集团藏匿屋 |
[10:48] | for several weeks. | 好几周了 |
[10:50] | Sergeant McCants has been kind enough | 麦坎茨警长很慷概地 |
[10:51] | to let us use it as our bait house. | 让我们用那屋子当诱饵 |
[10:53] | So we take down a few bad cops | 让我们除掉几个黑警 |
[10:55] | and get some dope off the streets. | 收缴些毒品 肃清街头 |
[10:57] | Now we gotta make this look good. | 我们不能有破绽 |
[10:59] | So as soon as we move in, we cuff Carter and Lindsay | 所以等我们进去 也要铐上卡特和琳德赛 |
[11:01] | and take ’em to lock up, too. | 关他们进拘留室 |
[11:03] | – Got it? – Got it. | -明白了吗 -明白 |
[11:14] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[11:15] | – Why are you all dolled up? – Because Voight says I go in. | -你穿防弹衣干什么 -博伊特说我也要进去 |
[11:18] | Just to make sure you get the count right. | 确保你们钱没少拿 |
[11:21] | If it goes off, you better be ready. | 如果情况不对 你最好准备好 |
[11:26] | Everyone in position. | 各组就位 |
[11:28] | Ready and waiting. | 就位 |
[11:32] | We got eyes. | 看到他们了 |
[11:43] | Don’t you move! Don’t you move! Hands up! | 不许动 不许动 举起手来 |
[11:46] | Papi! | 亲爱的 |
[11:47] | No! Baby! What do you want? | 不 宝贝 你们想干什么 |
[11:50] | Don’t play dumb. You give up the stash | 别装傻 交出货来 |
[11:51] | or you both die. | 否则你们都得死 |
[11:53] | Please, Just don’t hurt her. | 求你了 别伤害她 |
[11:55] | – Come on! – Where! | -快说 -在哪 |
[11:57] | The oven. | 炉子里 |
[12:01] | – The cash! Where’s the cash? – I don’t know. | -钱呢 钱在哪 -我不知道 |
[12:04] | – I don’t know! – Come on, Chico, Come on! | -我不知道 -说啊 小子 |
[12:07] | Okay. The fridge. | 好吧 在冰箱里 |
[12:10] | What, do you got it on ice? | 怎么 你还冻上了么 |
[12:13] | – Got it. – Count it. | -拿到了 -数数 |
[12:19] | Uh, there’s 100k, give or take. | 大概十万块 |
[12:21] | – Where’s the rest? – I don’t know! | -剩下的呢 -我不知道 |
[12:23] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[12:23] | Baby! Wait! Wait! | 宝贝 等等 |
[12:25] | Relax! Everybody relax! | 冷静 大家冷静 |
[12:29] | Get down. Get down! | 跪下 跪下 |
[12:30] | They always hide it in the kids room. | 他们一般都把钱藏孩子房间里 |
[12:35] | All right, tear it apart. | 给我翻 |
[12:36] | – Please! – Come here, baby. | -求你了 -过来 宝贝 |
[12:38] | – Hold her, please. Hold her! – On your knees. On your knees! | -抱紧她 -跪下 跪下 |
[12:43] | Guys! Maybe our intel was off. | 各位 或许我们情报有误 |
[12:46] | Boss, there’s no cash here. | 老大 这里没钱 |
[12:49] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不不 |
[12:50] | – No! No! – Don’t move! | -不 -不许动 |
[12:52] | We know there’ more. You either tell me, or she dies. | 我们知道还有钱 你要么告诉我 要么看她死 |
[12:55] | There’s no more! | 没有钱了 |
[13:02] | No, there’ more. | 绝对还有 |
[13:04] | – Damn! – There is no more! | -可恶 -没有了 |
[13:08] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[13:10] | – What are you doin’? – Let her go. | -你干什么 -放开她 |
[13:11] | – What, are you gonna shoot me? – We don’t do it this way. | -怎么 你想冲我开枪吗 -这事不该这么办 |
[13:14] | This is not your show. You take a step back. | 这和你无关 你别管 |
[13:18] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[13:19] | – Where’s the money? – Sarge! | -钱在哪里 -警长 |
[13:22] | Shots fired! Everybody move in. | 有人开枪 大家行动 |
[13:28] | – Drop your weapon! – Put your gun down! | -放下武器 -放下枪 |
[13:29] | – Stand down! – I will drop you. | -退后 -小心我开枪 |
[13:37] | – Don’t move! – Stand down. | -不许动 -退后 |
[13:38] | Antonio, you don’t need to do this. | 安东尼奥 你不用这样的 |
[13:40] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[13:43] | Get up! | 起来 |
[13:47] | – You rat piece of– – Shut-up! | -你个叛… -闭嘴 |
[13:51] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[13:52] | Get him out of here! | 带他出去 |
[13:54] | You’re breakin’ my heart. | 你伤了我的心 |
[14:06] | You’ll be shipped down to 26 and Cal | 他们会送你去26街和卡尔街岔口 |
[14:08] | and put in protective custody until the hearing, tomorrow. | 在明天听证会前对你进行保护性监禁 |
[14:10] | If Carter’s the ace up your sleeve, | 如果你的本事就是找来卡特 |
[14:13] | it won’t be much of a hearing. | 听证会动不了我 |
[14:16] | Hey, ask him about 219 Westlake Terrace. | 你问问他西湖公寓219号 |
[14:31] | I already got a call from internal affairs | 我接到了内务部的电话 |
[14:33] | about you doing a urine drop. | 要你进行尿检 |
[14:34] | Yeah, I’ll do it after the hearing. | 好 我听证会结束了就去 |
[14:36] | Well, it’s mandatory you get tested within 12 hours | 你在使用武器后12小时内 |
[14:39] | of firing your weapon. | 必须尿检 |
[14:39] | I wanna make sure every T’s crossed in this case, so… | 我不想这案子出差错 所以… |
[14:43] | make sure you head down there first thing. | 结束了一定立刻就去 |
[14:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:53] | Hey, you should probably lay low for a bit, | 你或许该低调一阵子 |
[14:55] | until this whole thing blows over. | 等所有事都过去 |
[14:57] | All right, he’s gonna stay with me out in St. Charles. | 他会去圣查尔斯跟我住一阵 |
[14:59] | Hey, what happened to 219 Westlake Terrace? | 西湖公寓219号是怎么回事 |
[15:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:04] | You tellin’ me everything I need to know? | 你没有事瞒着我吗 |
[15:08] | I got nothing to hide here. I came to you, Sergeant. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 我来找的你 警长 |
[15:12] | Tell me the truth, hm? | 告诉我实话 好吗 |
[15:18] | You stick your hand in the cookie jar? | 你自己也不干净吗 |
[15:20] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[15:22] | So why’d Roland mention that address? | 那为什么罗兰提那个地址 |
[15:26] | To get your head spinnin’. Obviously it’s workin’. | 为了扰乱你 很显然起效了 |
[15:37] | Sergeant Hopkins sank his last 10k into this place. | 霍普金斯警长投进了自己最后的一万块 |
[15:39] | Still needs to get out from under it. | 这里还是捉襟见肘 |
[15:41] | How long you been coming here for? | 你来这里多久了 |
[15:43] | I was 14 when I first walked in on my way home from work. | 我十四岁的时候第一次在下班路上走进这里 |
[15:46] | Well, work was runnin’ dime bags | 当时我在帮一个叫 |
[15:49] | for an SGD named Hard Boy, he lived upstairs. | “硬骨头”的西班牙黑帮弟子贩毒 他住楼上 |
[15:52] | He used to slap me around. | 经常把我揍得鼻青脸肿 |
[15:54] | But after a few lessons, I showed him. | 但我上了几节课以后 就教训了他 |
[15:57] | I was at that point, you know? | 我当时处于关键时期 你们明白吗 |
[15:59] | Fork in the road. | 在人生的岔路口 |
[16:01] | Than this place introduced me | 接着这里向警方推荐了我 |
[16:02] | to the police, Youth Boxing League. | 就这个 青年拳击联盟 |
[16:05] | Saved my life. | 救了我一命 |
[16:07] | And it can do the same for a lot of other kids. | 也这么救了很多其他孩子 |
[16:09] | Listen, man. All I can do is 10 grand. | 兄弟 我只能出一万 |
[16:14] | I can buy in for 5. | 我能出五千 |
[16:18] | That’s not gonna be enough. | 这样根本不够 |
[16:28] | It’s funny. I almost just called you Frank. | 有意思 我差点就喊你弗兰克了 |
[16:31] | Well, when did you find out I was a cop? | 你什么时候知道我是警察的 |
[16:35] | It’s been 16 years. | 都十六年了 |
[16:38] | No “Good to see you”? | 一句”见到你真好”都不说吗 |
[16:41] | Well, I’m not totally sure | 我不确定 |
[16:44] | this is a good thing. | 这样好不好 |
[16:46] | I saw my cousin Jimmy a few days ago. | 我几天前碰到我的表亲吉米了 |
[16:49] | You remember Jimmy? | 你还记得吉米吗 |
[16:52] | He’s out now and, uh– he told me that he found out | 他出来了 他告诉我他发现 |
[16:54] | you were an undercover. | 你是个卧底 |
[16:57] | Well, that case was only supposed to last a couple of weeks, | 那个案子本来预计只需要几周的 |
[16:59] | but instead it went a year. | 结果拖了一年 |
[17:02] | Were you married then when we were together? | 我们在一起那时候你已经结婚了吗 |
[17:11] | I was. | 是的 |
[17:16] | Why–why’d you call, Linda? | 你为什么打电话给我 琳达 |
[17:25] | You remember when I vouched for you that one time? | 你记得我曾经为你做过担保吗 |
[17:28] | When Cheero’s crew was asking about you? | 奇洛的人在找你的时候 |
[17:32] | I saved your ass. Would you agree? | 我救过你一命 是不是 |
[17:36] | Yeah, I would. | 是 |
[17:37] | Good. Just wanted to make sure | 很好 我就想确认一下 |
[17:40] | you didn’t forget that. | 你忘没忘 |
[17:49] | Why did you sidestep the proper channels | 在进行这次调查的时候 |
[17:51] | when conducting this investigation. | 你为什么要绕过正规方式 |
[17:53] | Sir, you know how my team works. | 长官 你知道我队伍的做事风格 |
[17:55] | We dive in head first. | 我们先侦查 |
[17:57] | I had specific intel that Sergeant Roland and his unit | 我有明确情报称 罗兰警长和他的小组 |
[18:01] | was rippin’ off drug dealers for their money and narcotics. | 想私吞毒贩子的钱和毒品 |
[18:04] | I would like to make it clear that me and my guys | 我要说明一下 我和我的人 |
[18:06] | would not have been at that house, | 本来根本不会去那栋房子 |
[18:07] | or anywhere near Chicago for that matter, | 或者与芝加哥邻近的任何地方 |
[18:09] | if it hadn’t been for Detective Linds– | 如果不是琳德赛警探… |
[18:12] | Where is Detective Lindsay, who shot my client? | 琳德赛警探在哪里 她对我的委托人开枪了 |
[18:16] | Sergeant? | 警长 |
[18:18] | Detective Lindsay got pulled into another case. | 琳德赛警探去调查另一个案子了 |
[18:20] | Until she goes on record and we get a sworn statement | 在她做过笔录 并且卡特·佩里警官 |
[18:23] | from Carter Perry, you have no case. | 给出誓词之前 你们不能做任何案子 |
[18:27] | Sergeant Roland and his team are being released | 罗兰警长和他的小队 |
[18:29] | without charges at this time. | 这次无罪释放 |
[18:31] | – Perfect. – Yes. | -太好了 -棒 |
[18:32] | Congratulations, boys. | 恭喜你们 |
[18:45] | Bathroom is right over there. | 卫生间在那边 |
[18:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:06] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[19:08] | Well, they hired Joe the Shark as their lawyer. | 他们雇了鲨鱼乔当律师 |
[19:10] | That should give you some idea. | 结果如何可想而知了 |
[19:11] | So they’re gonna walk? | 他们就这么被放了吗 |
[19:13] | For now. | 暂时是 |
[19:15] | We need to get Carter and Lindsay on record, | 卡特和琳德赛要去做笔录 |
[19:17] | or we don’t have a case. | 否则我们不能查任何案子 |
[19:20] | Can I help you with something, Bunny? | 有事吗 邦妮 |
[19:21] | Ah, I just dropped by to see Erin. | 我只是过来看看艾琳 |
[19:24] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[19:26] | Okay, well, I wanna leave here something. | 好吧 那我把东西放这吧 |
[19:30] | I had this framed for her. | 我给她做了个相框 |
[19:32] | They look like sisters, don’t they? | 她们看起来像姐妹 对吧 |
[19:41] | You’re sick? | 你有病吗 |
[19:43] | I’m sick? | 我有病 |
[19:45] | Okay, Hank. Tell me–tell me | 好吧 汉克 告诉我 |
[19:47] | what I did wrong this time. | 我这次又做错什么了 |
[19:48] | Erin is grieving. | 艾琳很伤心 |
[19:51] | She’s in a vulnerable space. | 现在很脆弱 |
[19:54] | But that’s exactly where you want her, isn’t it? | 你就喜欢看她这样 是吗 |
[19:56] | Easier for you to get your hooks into her? | 这样你才更好接近她 |
[20:00] | Listen to me– | 听着 |
[20:02] | Don’t ever come back here. | 再也别来了 |
[20:06] | Come on. I’ll show you out. | 走吧 我带你出去 |
[20:14] | You know who’s sick? You are sick. | 你知道谁有病吗 是你 |
[20:17] | – Yeah? – They are best friends, | -什么 -她们是最好的朋友 |
[20:18] | and you’re making this about me? | 你却反过来说我错了 |
[20:20] | – Get her outta here. – Come on. | -带她走 -走吧 |
[20:26] | One sec. Hey, boss? | 等等 老大 |
[20:28] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[20:29] | Commander Perry’s on the line. | 是佩里局长 |
[20:38] | Commander? | 局长 |
[20:39] | Hank– Look, I’m with Carter. Uh– | 汉克 我和卡特在一起 |
[20:44] | after what went down today, he’d having second thoughts | 经过今天这事 他又考虑了一下 |
[20:46] | about going on record. He wants out completely. | 做笔录的事 他不想再卷进去了 |
[20:49] | Listen… | 听着… |
[20:50] | Without his testimony these guys go free. | 没有他的证词 这些家伙就逍遥法外了 |
[20:53] | Look, Man, they’re free already. | 他们已经被放走了 |
[20:55] | Look, I’ll talk to him. Where are you? | 我来和他谈 你们在哪里 |
[20:57] | On Wacker. What about Miller’s Pub? | 在瓦克街 去米勒酒吧怎么样 |
[21:00] | I’ll be there at 10:00. | 我十点到 |
[21:05] | Perry? | 佩里 |
[21:10] | Perry! | 佩里 |
[21:16] | All right, let’s back it up, people. | 好了 都后退 |
[21:18] | Let’s back it up. Right there behind the yellow. | 大家后退 退到黄线后边 |
[21:25] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[21:31] | This is a tough one. | 这案子复杂了 |
[21:33] | There were two shooters, approached on foot. | 两名枪手 步行靠近 |
[21:35] | Spoke to several witnesses who said they were | 问了几个目击者 他们说 |
[21:37] | they were wearin’ red and black. | 那些人穿着红黑色衣服 |
[21:38] | Hoodies pulled up, so nobody got a good look at their faces. | 连衣帽都戴着 没人看见他们的长相 |
[21:41] | Red and black. Vice Lord colors. | 红黑色 洪兴帮的颜色 |
[21:44] | – Carter? – He’s over there. | -卡特呢 -他在那边 |
[21:45] | I haven’t spoken to him yet. | 我还没和他说过话 |
[21:49] | Hey, how is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[21:51] | Well, we gotta take him to Chicago Med for surgery, | 我们得送他去芝加哥医院做手术 |
[21:53] | but I’d say he’s pretty damn lucky. | 不过他很走运 |
[21:55] | – Give me a minute. – No, no, no. Hey, hey. | -给我几分钟 -不行不行 |
[21:57] | Sir, no, we gotta get him outta here. | 长官 我们得马上送他走 |
[21:59] | I tried to get a shot off. | 我想开枪打他们的 |
[22:01] | – It happened so fast. – Just listen to me. | -可一切发生得太快了 -听我说 |
[22:04] | The shooters– were they Vice Lords? | 枪手 是洪兴帮的人吗 |
[22:07] | No, no. One of ’em I recognized. | 不是 其中一个我认识 |
[22:10] | They call him “Drug Store”. He rolls with the Latin Kings. | 人称”药店” 他是拉丁君主帮的人 |
[22:13] | The colors they were flashin’– it was just camouflage. | 他们假装是洪兴帮的人 只是障眼法 |
[22:17] | Why would he come after you? | 他们为什么追杀你 |
[22:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:28] | You got something to tell me, you better tell me right now. | 你要是有事 最好现在就跟我说 |
[22:34] | Westlake Terrace. | 西湖公寓 |
[22:36] | It’s the Latin Kings stash house out in Jackson Park. | 那是拉丁君主帮在杰克逊公园区的藏匿屋 |
[22:39] | The one time I set it up, | 有次我发现的那里 |
[22:41] | Drug Store and his boys were dealin’ out of it. | 药店和他的人在那里贩毒 |
[22:45] | A couple weeks ago, we hit it. | 几周后 我们突袭了那里 |
[22:47] | Roland and them, they grabbed a few kilos. | 罗兰和他手下私吞了几公斤毒品 |
[22:49] | It’s the only time I took money. | 那是我唯一一次拿了钱 |
[22:55] | You used your uncle to cover your own ass. | 你利用你舅舅掩盖自己的丑事 |
[22:59] | Now, he’s dead– because he wentt to bat for you. | 现在他因为帮你摆脱这件事所以被害死了 |
[23:04] | You of all people have to understand, right? | 就算别人不理解 你也该理解 对吗 |
[23:14] | Wrong. | 错 |
[23:28] | We get a location on the shooter yet? | 找到枪手位置了吗 |
[23:30] | Still workin’ on it. | 还在找 |
[23:33] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[23:36] | I came as soon as I got your message. | 我收到你的信息就马上过来了 |
[23:38] | Which one? I left three. | 哪条 我给你发了三条 |
[23:45] | Erin? | 艾琳 |
[23:47] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[23:52] | I’m not your boss. | 我不是你的老板 |
[23:55] | I don’t care where you were. | 我不管你去过哪里 |
[23:58] | But know that I am looking out for you. | 但你要知道我会时刻挺你 |
[24:03] | Whatever you got goin’ on upstairs… | 但不管你工作上遇到什么问题 |
[24:07] | you gotta face it head-on. | 都得直面 |
[24:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:20] | I just got off the phone with Commander Perry’s wife, Jeanette. | 我刚跟佩里局长的夫人珍妮特通完电话 |
[24:25] | Man retires after 30 years, | 工作了整整三十年 |
[24:27] | and a few months later, he’s gunned down in the street. | 结果退休后几个月 就在街头被人枪杀 |
[24:30] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[24:31] | I’ll get you all details on the services when I get ’em. | 葬礼细节我这边收到后就马上通知大家 |
[24:35] | – Thanks, Trudy. – Yeah. | -谢谢 特鲁迪 -没事 |
[24:40] | My office. | 来我办公室 |
[24:49] | I still can’t believe this is about Perry. | 我还是不敢相信佩里竟然那种下场 |
[24:51] | I got a call from IAD. | 内务部给我打电话了 |
[24:54] | Detective Karen O’Toole says you never took the drug test. | 凯伦·奥图尔警探说你没有参加毒检 |
[24:59] | It’s not optional, Erin. | 你必须参加 艾琳 |
[25:03] | I take that test, I’m gonna fail. | 要是去参加 我肯定通过不了 |
[25:08] | I had a few drinks the other night and this guy– | 那晚我喝了几杯 那个人… |
[25:10] | I asked if I could depend on you, you said yes. | 我问能不能信你 你说能 |
[25:16] | We got Perry’s killers out there somewhere, | 杀佩里的凶手还在逍遥法外 |
[25:17] | and I gotta worry about you. | 可我却还得担心你 |
[25:19] | Hank, just hear me out. | 汉克 你听我说完 |
[25:20] | Every cop I know… eventually goes through a bad patch. | 凡是当警察的 总会有倒霉的时候 |
[25:24] | Some recover and get through it. | 有人从中走出来了 |
[25:26] | The ones who don’t… | 无法从中走出的人 |
[25:29] | They walk around wondering what happened to their careers. | 自己的事业也就算毁了 |
[25:33] | You’re at the point where you gotta figure it out. | 你现在处于做出选择的关键时刻 |
[25:39] | It was before Perry came in, all right? | 那是在佩里的事出现之前好吗 |
[25:41] | All I did was party a little too hard. | 我只不过嗨过头了而已 |
[25:44] | So you’re back to your old habits. | 所以你老毛病又犯了吗 |
[25:45] | No– | 没有 |
[25:47] | The guy I was with had some pharmaceuticals, and… | 是跟我一起玩的那个人拿去的药… |
[25:51] | the nights fuzzy, so, I’m thinkin’ maybe, | 我有点记不清了 可能是 |
[25:54] | at some point, I went to the bathroom, | 我去卫生间的时候 |
[25:56] | and he slipped something in my drink, but I don’t know. | 他在我的酒里偷放了东西 我也不确定 |
[25:58] | I had a lot to drink, and– | 我喝了很多酒… |
[25:59] | You know who you sound like, right now? | 你知道你这样像谁吗 |
[26:02] | Your mother. | 你妈 |
[26:06] | Look, I’ll reach out to a doc I know, | 我会帮你找个医生 |
[26:08] | he’ll– he’ll say you’ve been dealin’ with depression | 让他帮忙说你最近有抑郁情况 |
[26:13] | and back date a prescription for whatever pills you took. | 然后帮你捏造一份你服用药物的处方 |
[26:17] | But I can’t get into it now. | 但我现在没时间 |
[26:19] | Until this is solved, you’re off the clock. | 你等这件事解决再来上班吧 |
[26:29] | Reached out to a CI of mine. | 我联系了一名线人 |
[26:31] | Got a location on this Latin King nicknamed Drugstore. | 查到叫药店的这个拉丁君主帮的人的位置了 |
[26:33] | All right. Round everyone up. | 好 大家出发 |
[26:35] | He’s not at his spot in Jackson Park. | 他不在杰克逊公园区那里 |
[26:37] | He’s in the city. | 而是在市里 |
[26:37] | Turns out he’s hold up in The Cave. | 他窝在洞穴酒吧那里 |
[26:39] | That club over on the Westside? | 西区的那家酒吧吗 |
[26:41] | Yeah, it’s being protected by his uncle. | 对 那里受他叔叔的保护 |
[26:43] | High up in the Chicago Kings. | 是芝加哥君主帮的地盘 |
[26:45] | This won’t be our typical snatch and grab. | 这次抓捕不会太容易 |
[26:47] | All right. | 知道了 |
[26:54] | We’ve got two guys on the roof. | 屋顶上有两个人 |
[26:56] | I see ’em. Get ready. | 看到了 做好准备 |
[27:12] | – Hey! – Let’s get out of here! | -你看 -我们走 |
[27:20] | In the parking lot! | 停车场那边 |
[27:25] | Whoa! Call the fire department. | 快打电话叫消防局的人 |
[27:35] | – Everybody clear out of here. – CPD! Get out! Move, now! | -大家都出去 -芝加哥警署 马上出去 |
[27:38] | Get out! Get out! | 走 快出去 |
[27:40] | You two, come on. Come on, let’s go. | 你们俩 快走 |
[27:41] | Gun! Get down! | 有枪 趴下 |
[27:42] | – Come on, move it! – Hey, hey, hey! | -快走 -干什么呢 |
[27:46] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪里 |
[27:46] | Get out. | 出去 |
[27:48] | On your stomach. | 给我趴下 |
[27:49] | – Turn around, get down! – Hands behind your back. | -转过身去 跪下 -手背到身后 |
[27:53] | You killed a friend of mine. | 你杀了我一个朋友 |
[27:55] | I wanna know why. I wanna know why! | 我想知道原因 告诉我原因 |
[27:58] | Think you’re gonna make it outta here, hey? | 你们以为你们能活着出去吗 |
[28:01] | Give me the torch. | 把气炬给我 |
[28:04] | You think a little burn gonna make me talk? | 你以为烧我一下我就会开口吗 |
[28:06] | You know what, bitch? You don’t have to talk… | 死基佬 不用你开口 |
[28:10] | ’cause your boyfriend’s gonna do it for ya. | 你基友会帮你说的 |
[28:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:18] | You go after Carter because he robbed you, | 你去杀卡特是因为他抢了你们 |
[28:20] | or ’cause Roland gave you orders. | 还是罗兰下令让你那么做的 |
[28:26] | You think I’m playin’? | 你以为我跟你开玩笑吗 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[28:33] | Okay, it was Roland! | 我说 是罗兰下的令 |
[28:35] | He made us a deal! | 他跟我们达成了协议 |
[28:36] | What kinda deal? | 什么协议 |
[28:39] | Roland said he’d put a drug case on us. | 罗兰说会让我们背一件毒品案 |
[28:41] | Bury us in Statesville for 20 years. | 让我们在监狱里蹲二十年 |
[28:44] | All we had to do was take out that snitch, Carter. | 我们只要把卡特那个叛徒除掉就好了 |
[28:48] | He said they’d take care of the other bitch themselves. | 他说他会亲自处理另一个贱人 |
[28:51] | What bitch? What bitch? | 什么贱人 什么贱人 |
[28:55] | Some lady cop he said set ’em up. | 陷害他们的一个女警察 |
[29:00] | All right, get down. | 好 趴下 |
[29:11] | Yo, Erin. | 艾琳 |
[29:13] | Hey, Landon. | 兰登 |
[29:18] | Look, thanks for the fun time the other night, but… | 那晚谢谢你陪我 我很开心 但是 |
[29:21] | Do you see me on one knee? | 我又没跟你求婚 |
[29:23] | I just thought we could do some shots. | 就是来找你喝喝酒 |
[29:26] | It has not been a good day. | 我今天很不顺 |
[29:28] | One beer. Come on, you can tell me all about it. | 就喝一瓶啤酒 你可以跟我说说你的不顺 |
[29:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:40] | I gotta say– a woman with a gun | 不得不说 带枪的女人 |
[29:42] | really turns me on. | 真的让我很性奋 |
[29:43] | Uhhh…yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:46] | Still got that ticket to Rocklahoma for ya. | 奥克拉荷马音乐节的门票我还帮你留着呢 |
[29:49] | You should come. | 你一起跟我去吧 |
[29:50] | Yeah, maybe next year. | 还是明年吧 |
[29:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:57] | You should have never set foot in Jackson Park. | 你不该踏足杰克逊公园区的 |
[30:05] | Atwater. You anywhere near Erin’s? | 阿特沃特 你快到艾琳的住处了吗 |
[30:07] | Yeah, we’re on 14th and Wabash, | 现在我们在十四大街沃巴什街交叉口处 |
[30:09] | like five minutes away. | 还有五分钟就到了 |
[30:11] | Get over there, right now. | 快点赶过去 |
[30:13] | You see any of those Jackson Park cops | 要是看到附近有任何 |
[30:14] | anywhere near there, you take them out. | 杰克逊公园区的警察 马上拿下 |
[30:17] | Get up! Get over there. | 起来 给我过来 |
[30:22] | You really think you’re gonna kill a Chicago cop | 你真以为你能杀掉一个芝加哥警察 |
[30:24] | and get away with it? | 然后逍遥法外吗 |
[30:25] | Keep your mouth shut. | 给我闭嘴 |
[30:30] | There’s an unmarked squad– it’s not ours. | 那里有辆无标记巡逻车 不是我们的 |
[30:35] | This’ll look like a bad domestic. | 我会让事情看上去是情侣矛盾 |
[30:38] | Drink it. | 给我喝 |
[30:40] | – Aw, come on, man. – Drink it! | -别这样 -快喝 |
[30:52] | Chicago PD! Let me see your hands. | 芝加哥警署 举起手来 |
[30:53] | Hey, we’re all on the same team here, Officer. | 我们都是警察 警官 |
[30:55] | If I don’t see your hands, this is gonna get messy. | 不举起手来 后果自负 |
[30:57] | Roland didn’t say nothin’ about droppin’ two bodies. | 罗兰没说要杀两个人啊 |
[31:00] | Don’t be a punk, all right? | 别犯浑了 |
[31:01] | Let’s do this thing and get outta here. | 我们快点处理完离开这里 |
[31:03] | Yo, Sarge. Yeah, we got a problem– | 警长 我们有麻烦了 |
[31:05] | – She’s not alone – CPD! | -还有别人在 -芝加哥警署 |
[31:15] | You move, you die. You hear me? | 动一下你就死定了 听到了吗 |
[31:16] | Hmm? Do you understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[31:19] | You straight, Erin? | 你没事吧 艾琳 |
[31:22] | Thanks, Kev. | 谢谢 凯文 |
[31:30] | Get on your knees! Hands behind your back! | 给我跪下 手背到身后 |
[31:35] | Atwater’s inside. | 阿特沃特进去了 |
[31:39] | – It’s okay. – Erin! | -没事了 -艾琳 |
[31:41] | We’re okay! | 我们没事 |
[31:42] | Hold this, hold this. Here. | 你拿着 自己拿着 |
[31:50] | You had us worried there for a sec. | 我们担心死你了 |
[31:53] | Where’s Roland? | 罗兰在哪里 |
[31:55] | You call me an ambulance yet? | 你给我叫救护车了吗 |
[31:59] | I said… | 我问你 |
[32:02] | Where’s Roland? | 罗兰在哪里 |
[32:36] | I sent my girl out with a friend. | 我让我女儿跟朋友出去玩了 |
[32:40] | They like to play the slots at The River Boat. | 他们喜欢去河船街玩老虎机 |
[32:43] | So, it’s just you and me. | 所以这里就你我二人 |
[32:50] | Looks like you had a pretty good run. | 看来你收获不小啊 |
[32:53] | Over a million. | 一百多万 |
[32:56] | I was gonna wack it up with my guys, | 我本来打算跟我的人一起分了 |
[32:57] | but it looks like they won’t be needin’ it anymore. | 但他们好像用不着了 |
[33:01] | So how about it, Voight? | 你说怎么办 博伊特 |
[33:03] | 50/50. | 我们一人一半吗 |
[33:06] | Let me walk, | 放我走 |
[33:07] | and half a million dollars is yours. | 五十万就归你了 |
[33:10] | You call a hit on two cops. | 你下令杀两名警察 |
[33:14] | You come after one of my own. | 你竟然想杀我的人 |
[33:18] | You really think you can buy your way outta that? | 你真以为靠钱你就能平安无事吗 |
[33:22] | I’m just takin’ a page from the Hank Voight playbook. | 我只是跟汉克·博伊特学了一招而已 |
[33:26] | You have no idea who I am. | 你根本不知道我的为人 |
[33:28] | Sure I do. | 我当然知道 |
[33:30] | Back when I was a rookie, I heard all about how you were | 我还是新人时 我就听说你是 |
[33:33] | the only cop who had the balls to make Sonny Gags and his crew | 唯一一个有胆量让索尼和他的人 |
[33:35] | pay street tax. | 交保护费的人 |
[33:38] | Everyone knew, you don’t pay up to Voight, | 人人都知道 要不给博伊特上供 |
[33:40] | you end up in the river. | 肯定必死无疑 |
[33:43] | You were a legend. | 你就是传奇 |
[33:47] | If I was the cop you think I am, you’d already be dead. | 如果我真是那样 你早就完蛋了 |
[33:51] | There’d be no million on the table. | 你桌子上根本不会有这一百万 |
[33:54] | Come on. | 别装了 |
[33:59] | You and me are the only ones in this room. | 这里就只有你我二人 |
[34:05] | Take the money. | 把钱收下 |
[34:19] | You’re gonna dial 911 | 你自己打911 |
[34:22] | and you’re gonna turn yourself in. | 然后自首 |
[34:25] | I’m gonna watch you surrender your badge. | 我要看着你上交警徽 |
[34:29] | You really think this is gonna redeem you? | 你真以为这样你就可以得到救赎吗 |
[34:36] | I’m givin’ you a chance. | 我是在给你机会 |
[34:45] | You move your hand any lower, | 你的手要是再继续往下摸 |
[34:46] | you’re gonna be breathin’ outta your forehead. | 我就让你脑袋开个洞 |
[35:01] | Make the call. | 打电话 |
[35:24] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[35:45] | Atwater. | 阿特沃特 |
[35:49] | That was a hell of a save last night. | 昨晚真是惊险啊 干得漂亮 |
[35:51] | You and Roman both. | 你和罗曼都是 |
[35:53] | That means a lot. It really does, Sarge. | 谢谢夸张 真的 警长 |
[35:55] | I’ll let Sean know. | 我会跟肖恩说的 |
[35:56] | I’ll tell him myself when I see him. | 我看到他会亲自告诉他 |
[35:58] | Right now, I need you change outta that uniform. | 现在你给我把这身制服换了 |
[36:00] | Get your ass back upstairs. | 回楼上上班吧 |
[36:04] | Damn, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[36:06] | I mean, Sarge, what I did last night. | 警长 昨晚我做的事 |
[36:10] | I woulda done regardless. It was Lindsay. | 无论如何都会那么做的 那是琳德赛 |
[36:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:19] | Oh, I’m not piling on. You’re a hero, et cetera. | 我就不夸你了 你是个英雄 |
[36:22] | Change out like the Sergeant said | 快听警长的吩咐 |
[36:24] | and let’s get back to work, all right? | 换好衣服上班吧 |
[36:26] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[36:37] | Don’t think she came in. | 她好像没来 |
[36:39] | So, how are things with Matadors. | 斗牛士的事怎么样了 |
[36:41] | Ah. Between me, Halstead, and Roman, | 我 霍斯特德 罗曼三个人 |
[36:43] | we only have half of what we need. | 只凑到了一半的钱 |
[36:45] | Um, I put in a call to the credit union– | 我给储蓄互助那边打电话了… |
[36:47] | See about taking some money out of my 401k. | 看看能不能从我的养老金中拿点用 |
[37:00] | Courtesy of Jackson Park. | 这是杰克逊公园区的谢礼 |
[37:03] | Hey. Police Youth League… | 警察青年联盟 |
[37:05] | Saved a lot of kids. | 真的救了很多孩子 |
[37:10] | Keep it goin’. | 要继续下去 |
[37:24] | Hey. Congratulations, Kev. Voight just told me. | 恭喜 凯文 博伊特刚告诉我了 |
[37:27] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[37:30] | You cool? | 你还好吧 |
[37:32] | Look, I don’t wanna lie to you , Man. | 我不想说谎骗你 伙计 |
[37:33] | You know this is where I wanna be. | 你知道我做梦都想留在情报组 |
[37:35] | It’s too bad you’re not good police. | 那太不幸了 你不是个好警察 |
[37:37] | – You’ll never get another shot. – Oh, shut up. | -你以后再也没机会了 -别闹了 |
[37:40] | – You’ll be back upstairs. – All right. | -你总会有机会回去的 -知道了 |
[37:41] | – Come here. – Thanks, man. | -来抱一个 -谢谢 伙计 |
[37:43] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[37:45] | He’s baaack! | 某人回来了哦 |
[37:47] | – What’s up? – Yes, buddy. | -你好 -伙计 |
[37:49] | – Good to have you back. – Thank you. | -你回来真是太好了 -谢谢 |
[37:59] | Well, you should be happy. I’m back on patrol. | 你该为我高兴 我要回去当巡警了 |
[38:11] | I wanted to keep this informal, so I thought, you know– | 我不想太正式 所以就想… |
[38:13] | What’s more informal than the locker room… | 哪里能比更衣室更不正式… |
[38:19] | Right? | 对吧 |
[38:21] | Okay. Yeah. | 对 嗯 |
[38:25] | So, listen, I know I’ve been a little weird lately. | 听我说 我知道我最近行为有点奇怪 |
[38:27] | It’s got nothin’ to do with you and I workin’ together. | 这跟你我二人一起工作没有关系 |
[38:29] | I just, uhhh… | 我… |
[38:30] | been tryin’ to figure out out how to tell you that | 我只是一直在想怎么告诉你 |
[38:33] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and, uh… | 我想跟你共度一生… |
[38:36] | you and I are freakin’ awesome together. | 我们在一起简直棒呆了 |
[38:37] | I know this is quick, | 我知道事情仓促 |
[38:38] | but I don’t care because I love you– | 但我不管 因为我爱你… |
[38:39] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[38:44] | Yeah? | 愿意吗 |
[38:54] | Olinsky here. | 奥林斯基 |
[38:55] | Is this Alvin Olinsky? | 你是埃尔文·奥林斯基吗 |
[38:58] | Yeah, who’s this? | 是 你是哪位 |
[39:00] | My name’s Michelle. | 我叫米歇尔 |
[39:01] | – My mom said you could help. – Your mom? | -我妈妈说你可以帮我 -你妈妈 |
[39:04] | Linda Sovana. | 琳达·索瓦娜 |
[39:07] | I didn’t know Linda had a daughter. | 原来琳达还有个女儿啊 |
[39:08] | Yeah, well, she gave me your number, so… | 是她给了我你的号码 所以… |
[39:12] | Look, I don’t know what Linda told you | 我不知道琳达怎么跟你说的 |
[39:14] | or how she thinks I can help. | 也不知道她为什么觉得我能帮你 |
[39:16] | Because… | 因为… |
[39:19] | I guess you’re my dad. | 我觉得你是我爸爸 |
[39:40] | Little early, isn’t it? | 现在喝酒有点早啊 |
[39:45] | I had a rough night. | 昨晚我很不好过 |
[39:48] | Yeah, I think we all did. | 我们都是 |
[39:53] | Let’s grab a coffee on the way back to the district. | 我们一起回局里 顺便买杯咖啡喝吧 |
[39:56] | Uh, Hank, actually, I’ve been thinking. | 汉克 说实话我一直在思考 |
[40:01] | I’m nothin’ but bad news, you know? | 我就只会带来厄运 |
[40:05] | I was born into bad news and I can’t seem to get away from it. | 我生来如此 此生好像无法摆脱了 |
[40:11] | But it’s the ones around me, the… | 但却是我身边的人 |
[40:16] | the people that I care about the most | 我最在乎的那些人 |
[40:18] | who end up getting hurt. | 最终受伤 |
[40:20] | So, um… | 所以… |
[40:25] | You gotta stop being so hard on yourself. | 你不要对自己太苛刻 |
[40:30] | I had a talk with my mom. | 我跟我妈妈谈了一番 |
[40:34] | Where’d that get you? | 谈话结果呢 |
[40:37] | Well, we decided that it might be a good thing | 我们觉得你或许 |
[40:40] | for you to give Erin some space, you know? | 该给艾琳一些空间 |
[40:43] | So she can figure things out for herself. | 让她自己好好想想 |
[40:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[41:02] | I’ve talked to you as a friend, as a father. | 我之前是作为你的朋友 你的父亲跟你说话 |
[41:08] | Now I’m talkin’ to you as your boss. | 现在我以你上司的身份跟你说 |
[41:12] | Get off the stool. Let’s go to work. | 起身 我们回去上班 |
[41:19] | Actually, I quit. | 我辞职 |
[41:27] | We’re good, Hank. | 没事的 汉克 |
[41:29] | Any issues that Erin is dealing with, | 艾琳不论有什么事 |
[41:32] | it’s a family matter. | 都是我们的家事 |