时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Who the hell left the can in here? | 谁把易拉罐放在这里的 |
[00:03] | Almost cost us the entire case. | 差点害我们砸了整个案子 |
[00:05] | I’m bumping you back down to uniform. | 我要把你降职去当巡警 |
[00:06] | You wanted to see us, Sergeant? | 你找我们吗 警长 |
[00:08] | Burgess, you’re in Intelligence till further notice. | 伯吉斯 你调到情报组 等进一步通知 |
[00:11] | How you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[00:12] | Same as everyone else, I guess. | 跟大家一样吧 |
[00:15] | Don’t let this turn into a banana peel for you. | 别让这件事绊住脚 |
[00:17] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我的意思 |
[00:19] | Times like this, you need to be around family. | 这种时候你需要跟家人在一起 |
[00:21] | I’m so sorry you lost your friend. | 很遗憾你失去了朋友 |
[00:24] | I didn’t lose her. I got her killed. | 我不是失去了她 我把她害死了 |
[01:07] | You turned off the alarm on my phone? | 你关了我的闹钟吗 |
[01:11] | I let you sleep in. | 我想让你多睡一会儿 |
[01:13] | You tampered with my phone. | 你擅自动我的手机 |
[01:16] | Everything’s a conspiracy with you. | 在你看来什么都是有阴谋的 |
[01:18] | “Tampered.” | 擅自动什么的 |
[01:20] | You tied one on last night and I let you sleep in. | 你昨晚喝醉了 我就让你多睡了会儿 |
[01:25] | You know, it was really nice, | 挺好的 |
[01:27] | you talking about what’s on your mind. | 你能跟我说自己的想法 |
[01:30] | But…what happened to Nadia is truly terrible, | 但娜迪亚遇到的事很可怕 |
[01:34] | and if you want to talk about it, I am so here for you. | 如果你想聊聊 我随时恭候 |
[01:39] | Whatever I said last night, | 无论昨晚我说了什么 |
[01:40] | chalk it up to a whiskey neat. | 都是因为酒喝多了 |
[01:42] | This coffee is insane. | 这咖啡也太烫了吧 |
[01:43] | Did you heat it with a flamethrower? | 你用喷火器加热的吗 |
[01:46] | Never complained before. | 你以前从没抱怨过我煮的咖啡 |
[01:48] | I guess my tastes have changed since middle school. | 中学毕业之后我的口味可能变了吧 |
[01:50] | It’s late. I’ve got to go, but thank you. | 我迟到了 得走了 谢谢 |
[01:53] | You’re not gonna eat anything? | 不吃点东西吗 |
[01:54] | You are tiny. | 你太瘦了 |
[01:56] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[02:12] | Sergeant, a little help here? | 警长 帮帮忙 |
[02:15] | How’s that, Burgess? | 怎么了 伯吉斯 |
[02:16] | The palm scanner didn’t work. | 手掌扫描器坏了 |
[02:17] | I filled out the thing. | 我明明办好手续了 |
[02:19] | That is not my concern. | 那不归我管 |
[02:20] | Sorry, I can’t really see you. Did you say something or– | 抱歉 我看不到你 你说什么了吗… |
[02:23] | No. Call up. | 没有 喊人吧 |
[02:25] | Sergeant, I don’t call up anymore. | 警长 我不用喊人开门了 |
[02:26] | I scan in. | 我可以自己进啊 |
[02:28] | And yet. | 进不去啊 |
[02:29] | Darlin’, hey… Your voice really carries. | 亲爱的 你声音好大 |
[02:36] | Hey, so, listen, I know you know the drill up there | 我知道你了解上边是怎么做事的 |
[02:39] | and everything, but it’s your first day. | 但今天是你调来的第一天 |
[02:41] | You’re gonna love it. Just keep your head down. | 你会喜欢这里的 就低调点 |
[02:43] | Do the work. | 好好干活 |
[02:43] | Don’t try and draw attention to yourself. | 不要让大家把注意力放在你身上 |
[02:45] | He kind of hates that. | 他讨厌招摇的人 |
[02:46] | What, are you afraid to say his name? | 怎么 你不敢说他的名字吗 |
[02:47] | No, I’m not afraid to say his name– | 不 我不是不敢说他的名字… |
[02:48] | Multiple shots fired at Lakeshore Sports and Fitness. | 河滨健身中心多人遭到枪击 |
[02:50] | We gotta go. | 我们得出发了 |
[02:52] | Go. | 走 |
[02:55] | – Sarge, do I go upstairs, sir? – There’s nobody shot upstairs. | -警长 我要上楼吗 -楼上又没有枪击案 |
[02:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:08] | Responding officer says five victims so far. | 现场警官说目前有五名受害者 |
[03:11] | Last shot fired two minutes ago. | 最后一枪是两分钟前 |
[03:12] | Shooters could still be inside. | 枪手还在里面 |
[03:14] | – How many? – No idea. | -多少人 -不知道 |
[03:15] | Witness says they’re wearing balaclavas and tac gear. | 目击者说他们戴着巴拉克瓦头盔和战术背心 |
[03:18] | SWAT and Deputy are en route. | 特警小队和副总警监在赶过来 |
[03:20] | – Should I initiate a Plan 4? – Yes. | -我需要实行四号方案吗 -对 |
[03:21] | On my authority. And contain this crowd. | 我同意 控制好人群 |
[03:24] | None of these people can leave. | 在场的人都不得离开 |
[03:26] | Go! Go! | 行动 行动 |
[03:27] | What, now we got a fire alarm? | 什么 火警警报怎么响了 |
[03:40] | Clear up top. | 顶楼安全 |
[03:51] | CPD. Get outside. | 芝加哥警署 快出去 |
[04:09] | Hey, stay right there. | 待在那里别动 |
[04:16] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[04:19] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署 |
[04:22] | There’s three of us and one of you. | 我们有三个人 你只有一人 |
[04:32] | Let me see your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[04:36] | Stay down. | 别动 |
[04:52] | We’re clear. They’re gone. | 安全 他们走了 |
[04:58] | Antonio, basement’s clear. | 安东尼奥 地下室安全 |
[05:00] | I hope your perimeter’s in place. | 希望你的防御带弄好了 |
[05:01] | Copy. | 收到 |
[05:02] | Three got away. We have one in custody. | 三个逃跑了 我们抓住了一个 |
[05:15] | Why don’t you guys grab a soda? | 你们去喝点水吧 |
[05:38] | There’s four shooters. | 有四个枪手 |
[05:40] | I took a position on the guy behind. | 我在那家伙后边 |
[05:42] | I discharged my weapon twice. | 我开枪两次 |
[05:44] | – All right. – He didn’t fall. | -嗯 -他没倒下 |
[05:46] | He swung his rifle on me. | 他用步枪瞄准我 |
[05:48] | You ID the guy yet? Is he local? | 确认他的身份了吗 是本地人吗 |
[05:50] | We’re still working on it. | 还在查 |
[05:52] | I’ll ask you again. What’s your name? | 我再问一遍 你叫什么 |
[06:00] | I’m gonna ID you. | 我会查出你的身份 |
[06:03] | And we’ll ID the rest of the shooters. | 也会查出其他枪手的身份 |
[06:06] | They’ll have this wrapped up | 在明天报告出来之前 |
[06:08] | before the papers come out tomorrow. | 就能一一查明 |
[06:15] | You got a choice right now. | 你现在可以选 |
[06:17] | Play it smart. | 放聪明点 |
[06:21] | Tell me who they are. | 告诉我他们是谁 |
[06:24] | The others. | 就是其他枪手 |
[06:26] | I’m not gonna fall for your cop tricks. | 我才不上警察的当 |
[06:28] | No tricks here. | 没人骗你 |
[06:33] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[06:35] | Where did they go? | 去哪了 |
[06:45] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[06:46] | Man, what are you trying to prove? | 你们想证明什么 |
[06:51] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[06:54] | If you have to ask, | 你非要知道的话 |
[06:56] | you’re already too late. | 我告诉你 已经太迟了 |
[07:07] | 8:23 a.m., four shooters entered | 早上8点23分 四名枪手进入了 |
[07:09] | the Lakeshore Sport and Fitness and started killing. | 河滨健身中心开枪射击 |
[07:12] | We have four confirmed dead males | 四名男性已经死亡 |
[07:13] | and one female vic in surgery at Chicago Med. | 一名女性目前还在芝加哥医院动手术 |
[07:15] | Now we have one shooter in custody. | 我们抓住了一名枪手 |
[07:17] | He remains unidentified. | 身份仍未查明 |
[07:18] | Three other shooters are at large. | 仍有三名在逃 |
[07:20] | The FBI is looking for a terrorist link. | 联调局在调查是否与恐怖分子有关 |
[07:22] | Intelligence will be coordinating the ground game. | 情报局需配合地面行动 |
[07:25] | The Fusion Unit’s tapping area cameras. | 联合小组在检查区域摄像头 |
[07:27] | Air One is scanning rooftops. Who here is CTA? | 空中一号直升机在扫描屋顶 芝加哥交管局在吗 |
[07:30] | All right, stop all trains out of State and Lake. | 好 停止所有驶出斯台特街和湖滨大道的列车 |
[07:32] | And I need all buses rerouted. | 所有公交都绕道行驶 |
[07:34] | – CFD. – Yeah? | -芝加哥消防局 -在 |
[07:35] | We need four ambos on standby in case of another incident. | 我们需要四辆救护车待命 以防事件恶化 |
[07:38] | Now, they burned their suits and masks, | 他们把衣服和面罩都烧了 |
[07:39] | so we don’t know what they look like right now. | 所以我们不知道他们的样貌 |
[07:42] | Patrolman spotted four guys wearing all black | 巡警注意到四个穿着全身黑的人 |
[07:44] | park a car two blocks east. | 在东边两个街区的地方停了车 |
[07:45] | Ran the plates, car came back hot. | 查了车牌 本地陌生车辆 |
[07:47] | Inside were 400 rounds of M855s, armor piercing. | 里面载有400发M855式子弹 穿甲弹 |
[07:51] | All right, I’ll redirect Patrol and set up a grid search. | 好 我会再派巡警进行网格式搜索 |
[07:54] | Move fast, move smart. | 行动要快 要谨慎 |
[07:55] | Let’s find these guys and keep those ambos empty. | 尽快找到这些人 不要再出现伤亡 |
[07:57] | All right. | 好 |
[07:58] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -过来 -怎么了 |
[08:00] | Um…do you have an extra shirt in your car? | 你车里有别的衣服吗 |
[08:02] | I didn’t get a chance to run home. | 我没时间回家拿 |
[08:04] | – Yeah, sure. – Thanks. | -有 -谢谢 |
[08:06] | Am I the last one to say welcome to Intelligence? | 我是唯一一个没和你说过欢迎的吗 |
[08:08] | The first, actually. | 其实你是第一个 |
[08:10] | Crazy day. | 今天太忙了 |
[08:14] | What’s up, Burgess? | 你好 伯吉斯 |
[08:15] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[08:21] | I pieced this together. | 我把影像拼到一起 |
[08:22] | It’s the bad guys’ route through the club. | 这就是那群混蛋穿过健身中心的路线 |
[08:24] | Now you see how fast they clear that space? | 你可以看到他们清场动作很快 |
[08:26] | They cover every avenue, every point of domination. | 他们每条路每个点都控制得很好 |
[08:30] | And they go down the stairs… | 然后他们下楼梯 |
[08:33] | Send everyone running… | 让大家都逃走 |
[08:34] | But they don’t fire a single shot | 但在这个人正面遇到他们之前 |
[08:36] | until this guy gets in their way. | 他们根本没有开枪 |
[08:39] | Then they don’t hesitate. | 看到他后他们没有任何犹豫 |
[08:41] | Single shot to the head. | 一枪爆头 |
[08:44] | Now, let me ask, what’s this look like to you? | 你觉得这像什么 |
[08:46] | – Their formation. – It looks military to me. | -他们的队形 -像军人 |
[08:48] | Yeah. That’s where we lose ’em. | 对 这以后就拍不到了 |
[08:51] | No eyes on the squash courts. | 壁球场没有摄像头 |
[08:56] | These guys, they throw wild shots into one court. | 这些人 朝一个球场疯狂射击 |
[09:01] | Then three hits over here. | 朝这里开了三枪 |
[09:05] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[09:10] | Three shots, three bodies. | 三枪 三具尸体 |
[09:14] | This isn’t random. | 不是随机射击的 |
[09:19] | I was here on my friend’s guest pass. | 我是来这里找朋友的 |
[09:21] | She, um… | 她… |
[09:23] | She was one of the ones… who… | 她是其中一个… |
[09:26] | She’s got the best doctors in the city working on her. | 全市最好的医生在医治她 |
[09:28] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[09:32] | It’s okay if you need a minute. | 如果你想缓一会儿没事的 |
[09:36] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[09:38] | You were on your way to the locker room. | 那时候你正要去更衣室 |
[09:39] | When they came up… four of them. | 他们四个就进来了 |
[09:45] | Sh–she panicked and… | 她很害怕… |
[09:48] | And they shot her. | 接着他们就开枪打了她 |
[09:50] | Just ’cause she was in the way. | 就因为她挡路了 |
[09:55] | We’ll need to test you for gunshot residue. | 我们要检测你的射击残迹 |
[09:57] | It’s just a formality. | 只是个形式 |
[09:59] | And then they came down to my court. | 接着他们就到了我在的球场 |
[10:01] | To court five. | 五号球场 |
[10:02] | Directly across from court two? | 直接从二号球场穿过去吗 |
[10:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:06] | And then he opened the door and he just started shooting. | 然后他打开门就开始射击 |
[10:09] | I dove to the ground. | 我趴在地上 |
[10:12] | When I looked up, I could still see into the other court. | 我抬起头的时候 还能看到另一个球场 |
[10:15] | – Into court two? – Yes. | -二号球场吗 -对 |
[10:17] | It was… | 那… |
[10:20] | Hey, hey. | 没事了 |
[10:21] | It was awful and I just keep seeing it. | 太可怕了 我一直看着 |
[10:22] | I–I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:28] | We were supposed to have lunch together. | 我们本来要一起吃午饭的 |
[10:31] | You knew the victims? | 你认识受害者吗 |
[10:32] | Um, we worked together | 我们是同事 |
[10:34] | at Elkarn and Associates. | 在阿尔卡尼事务所工作 |
[10:37] | We’re a law firm. | 律师事务所 |
[10:39] | They were senior partners. | 他们是资深合伙人 |
[10:44] | Well, what do you got? | 有什么收获 |
[10:47] | Well, we ran the, uh, unknown offender’s prints | 我们在国家犯罪信息中心查了 |
[10:50] | through NCIC. He’s not in the system. | 不明罪犯的信息 他不在系统里 |
[10:52] | We thought these guys were Army, | 我们认为这些人以前是军人 |
[10:54] | but I struck out there, too. | 但也查不到 |
[10:55] | Is he on a watch list? | 他在监视名单里吗 |
[10:56] | You know, Homeland Security? FBI? | 国土安全局 联调局什么的 |
[10:58] | No, but something weirder popped. | 没有 但有一点很奇怪 |
[11:00] | See, his prints matched a set lifted from a homicide | 他的指纹和印第安纳州佩奥利两天前的一桩谋杀案 |
[11:01] | two days ago in Paoli, Indiana. | 现场发现的指纹相吻合 |
[11:03] | The victim’s name was Richard Davis. | 受害者名叫理查德·戴维斯 |
[11:06] | He worked for Lancaster Chemical as an engineer. | 是兰卡斯特制药公司的一名工程师 |
[11:09] | He was shot point blank. | 他被近距离枪杀 |
[11:10] | I got a call in to the lead detective. | 我和那边的负责警探联系过了 |
[11:12] | Then today’s shooting spree, what’s the nexus? | 和今天的突发性枪杀有什么联系吗 |
[11:14] | Lancaster Chemical, sir. | 是兰卡斯特制药公司 |
[11:16] | Engineer worked there, | 工程师在那里工作 |
[11:17] | Elkarn and Associates represents them. | 阿尔卡尼事务所是他们的法律代理 |
[11:19] | Four of their partners were killed today. | 事务所今天有四名员工被枪杀 |
[11:21] | Yeah, three in the squash courts, | 是的 三个在壁球场 |
[11:22] | and one on the stairs. | 一个在楼梯上 |
[11:24] | He was running late. | 他迟到了 |
[11:25] | The four lawyers, they were targeted. | 那四个律师就是目标 |
[11:27] | We just don’t know why yet. | 我们只是还不知道原因 |
[11:28] | We still need to identify these killers. | 我们还是得查出凶手的身份 |
[11:30] | Well, run them through the Indiana DMV | 如果他们来自印第安纳州 |
[11:32] | if that’s where they came from. | 那就查查那里的车管所记录 |
[11:34] | You know, snap a picture, | 你懂的 拍张照片 |
[11:35] | try and get a visual match. | 看看能不能查到匹配的 |
[11:36] | Maybe we can ID them that way. | 说不定可以查出他们的身份 |
[11:38] | Yeah, Mouse can’t do facial recognition. | 耗子没法做面部识别 |
[11:40] | Not without official access to the Indiana DMV servers. | 除非有印第安纳州车管所的官方许可 |
[11:44] | Not legally anyway. | 不能不合做吧 |
[11:46] | Get it done. | 快点搞定 |
[11:49] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[11:51] | Made a mistake killing that engineer in Indiana. | 你在印第安纳州的时候不该杀那个工程师 |
[11:55] | Indiana’s got the needle. | 在印第安纳州留下了把柄 |
[11:57] | So here’s the last good deal you’re gonna get. | 这是你接受交易的最后一次机会了 |
[12:01] | You tell us where your friends went, | 你告诉我们你朋友去哪了 |
[12:03] | we’ll try you in Chicago. | 我们就让你在芝加哥受审 |
[12:05] | Spend the rest of your life playing tonk | 让你的下半辈子都在 |
[12:07] | in the yard at Stateville. | 芝加哥的监狱里玩躲猫猫 |
[12:09] | Otherwise, we ship you back to Indiana, | 不然 我们就把你送回印第安纳州 |
[12:12] | you die strapped to a table. | 保准给你判个死刑 |
[12:17] | Are there other targets? | 你们还有别的目标吗 |
[12:20] | You don’t know anything, do you? | 你其实什么都不知道 对吧 |
[12:22] | I know one thing. | 我知道一件事 |
[12:25] | You’re running out of time. | 你没有时间了 |
[12:30] | Gotta meet with the IA tomorrow. | 我明天得去见内务部的人 |
[12:33] | Yeah? What’s your FOP rep say? | 是吗 你的兄弟会报告上怎么说的 |
[12:35] | Very little. | 没说什么 |
[12:36] | Making me real nervous, man. | 所以我好紧张 伙计 |
[12:39] | Meantime, I’m getting headhunted by this corporate security gig. | 同时 有个企业的安保部门看上我了 |
[12:42] | I had a good interview. | 我面试表现得还不错 |
[12:44] | Yeah, you don’t get to wear the blue, though. | 是啊 不过这样你就得脱下警服了 |
[12:47] | Got a feeling somebody in headquarters | 我感觉总部某些人知道的话 |
[12:48] | might be real happy about that. | 估计会乐坏了吧 |
[12:50] | Who cares, man? | 谁在乎那些 |
[12:52] | Always going to be some moron with stripes on his sleeve | 总有那么几个掌权的混蛋 |
[12:54] | doesn’t like the way you work. | 看不惯你的工作方式 |
[13:07] | They were here. | 他们来过这里 |
[13:12] | We got eyes. | 这里有摄像头 |
[13:19] | Hold on, Atwater. We’re searching. | 稍等 阿特沃特 我们正在查 |
[13:21] | How long? | 还要多久 |
[13:22] | I’m pulling from, like, four different city departments here. | 我正在从四个不同的市政部门调取监控记录 |
[13:26] | All right, we got it. We see you. | 行了 找到了 看到你们了 |
[13:28] | Okay, scroll back. | 好 倒退回去 |
[13:29] | Was there just a vehicle parked here a few minutes ago? | 几分钟前是不是有辆车停在这里 |
[13:35] | Play that. | 播放 |
[13:38] | That’s a warning shot. We got him. | 那是鸣枪示警 找到他了 |
[13:40] | They’re in a Street and Sans truck. | 他们开着一辆垃圾车 |
[13:41] | – This is–when is this? – Three minutes ago. | -这是…什么时候的 -三分钟前 |
[13:43] | – License plate Mary-84307. – Oh, damn. | -车牌号M84307 -该死 |
[13:48] | I can check with OEMC, see if there’s a GPS. | 我可以联系应急办 看看有没有导航记录 |
[13:50] | Just find the truck. Atwater? | 找到那辆车 阿特沃特 |
[13:52] | Atwater? | 阿特沃特 |
[13:57] | It was just here! | 刚刚就在这 |
[14:01] | No, no! Stop that truck! | 不 不 拦下那辆车 |
[14:03] | Stop the truck! | 拦下那辆车 |
[14:05] | Give me your keys. | 把你的钥匙给我 |
[14:06] | Give me the damn keys. | 快他妈把钥匙给我 |
[14:19] | 2113 emergency, we’re in pursuit | 2113紧急情况 我们正在追捕 |
[14:21] | of a blue City of Chicago garbage truck, | 一辆蓝色的芝加哥垃圾车 |
[14:23] | headed westbound on Madison. | 正在往西前往麦迪森街 |
[14:25] | 2113, copy. | 2113 收到 |
[14:27] | Use caution. Offenders are armed and extremely dangerous. | 小心 嫌犯持有武器 极度危险 |
[14:40] | Freeway. | 要上高速 |
[14:41] | Roger. Offenders are headed for the on-ramp to 290 west. | 收到 嫌犯正在西290高速入口 |
[14:44] | We’re in pursuit. | 我们正在追他们 |
[14:45] | – Copy that. – Wait, cancel that. | -收到 -等等 取消报告 |
[14:47] | Canceling. | 取消 |
[14:59] | 2113 emergency. The truck we were pursuing | 2113紧急情况 我们追赶的卡车 |
[15:01] | crashed into 224 West Randolph Street. | 撞进了西伦道夫街224号 |
[15:04] | Shots fired. Send us help, squad. | 有人开火 需要增援 总部 |
[15:06] | Copy that. Backup on the way. | 收到 增援马上就到 |
[15:08] | He’s shooting the cameras out. | 他把摄像头都打掉了 |
[15:10] | – Antonio. – Move it! | -安东尼奥 -快走 |
[15:11] | – Go for Dawson. – Cancel the manhunt. | -呼叫道森 -取消追捕 |
[15:14] | We got the shooters, and they’re taking hostages. | 已经找到开枪者 他们现在劫持了人质 |
[15:16] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:16] | You want to give this up? | 你想这么放他们走吗 |
[15:21] | Five shooting victims. | 五名枪击受害者 |
[15:23] | Now five fatalities. | 现在五人均死亡 |
[15:24] | The one girl who got in their way died in surgery. | 有个挡了他们道的女孩死在送去手术的路上 |
[15:28] | Uh, Leanna Palomo, she was 30. | 琳安娜·帕洛莫 30岁 |
[15:30] | Those four were the targets. | 那四个人就是他们的目标 |
[15:32] | Lawyers from Elkarn and Associates. | 阿尔卡尼事务所的律师 |
[15:34] | Oh, yeah, I spoke with the managing partner at the firm. | 是的 我跟那家律所的合伙人谈过了 |
[15:37] | All four of them worked on Lancaster Chemical | 他们四个都参与过兰卡斯特制药公司的案子 |
[15:39] | and had contact with the engineer last month. | 上个月都和那名工程师联系过 |
[15:42] | I’ll find out why. | 我会查出到底是为什么 |
[15:43] | I don’t think this is terrorism. | 我不觉得这是恐怖袭击 |
[15:45] | This is some kind of corporate revenge. | 这是某种对公司的报复 |
[15:47] | You should alert the FBI. | 你应该提醒联调局的人 |
[15:48] | And the motive is what, exactly? | 那动机到底是什么 |
[15:50] | We don’t know, but we’ll dig it out. | 不知道 但我们会查出来的 |
[15:53] | Who knows about this? | 还有谁知道这件事 |
[15:55] | – So far– – No one. | -现在为止… -谁都不知道 |
[15:57] | And no one can until we identify these shooters | 在我们查出凶手并将他们绳之以法前 |
[16:00] | and get them off the streets. | 不能让任何人知道 |
[16:02] | No press, no other units. | 不能告诉媒体或其他单位 |
[16:03] | I’ll run interference as long as I can, | 我会尽量干扰他们 |
[16:05] | but I want these killers identified. | 但我希望你们能尽快抓到那些凶手 |
[16:07] | Sir, the CEO of Lancaster Chemical is in Chicago today. | 长官 兰卡斯特制药公司的总裁今天在芝加哥 |
[16:10] | The company’s being acquired. | 正准备办收购手续 |
[16:12] | I-I reached out. | 是我去联系的 |
[16:13] | Find out how their company’s wrapped up in this, all right? | 找出他们公司卷入此事的原因 好吗 |
[16:16] | And ID the shooters, we’re on it. | 并查出枪手的身份 我们这就去办 |
[16:18] | Sir. | 先这样 |
[16:23] | I don’t need you to cover for me. | 不用你为我打掩护 |
[16:25] | I’m not covering. I’m protecting you. | 我不是打掩护 是在保护你 |
[16:27] | From what? | 保护我什么 |
[16:29] | Listen, Erin, we’re the only ones | 艾琳 我们是唯一知道 |
[16:31] | who know about this Lancaster Chemical connection. | 兰卡斯特制药公司与之相关的人 |
[16:33] | No weak links today. | 今天没有薄弱环节 |
[16:35] | So I’m the weak link. | 那我就是薄弱环节 |
[16:37] | You’re distracted. | 你分心了 |
[16:40] | Sergeant, something happened at the scene. | 警长 现场发生了一些事 |
[16:43] | That’s your ride. | 让您过去 |
[16:55] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:57] | I have 12 hostages and four automatic rifles. | 我手上有12个人质和4把自动来福 |
[17:00] | Who am I speaking to? | 我在跟谁说话 |
[17:02] | This is Sergeant Hank Voight. | 我是汉克·博伊特警长 |
[17:04] | Pleased to meet you, Sergeant. | 很高兴认识你 警长 |
[17:05] | I’m sure. | 不假 |
[17:06] | What do I call you? | 怎么称呼你 |
[17:07] | You want a name? | 想知道我的名字 |
[17:09] | I want to insure every citizen in that building gets out alive. | 我想确保楼里的每个人活着出来 |
[17:12] | You cooperate and maybe you can join ’em. | 你如果合作也可以加入他们 |
[17:14] | You on the roof yet? | 你在楼顶吗 |
[17:16] | Two four-man SWAT teams should be in position by now. | 2组4人小分队的特警应该已经就位了 |
[17:19] | Lights are still on in here, | 这里的灯还亮着 |
[17:20] | so I’m guessing you didn’t figure out how to cut the power. | 估计你没想到关闭电源的办法 |
[17:23] | You a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[17:24] | Found a police manual at the library. | 在图书馆参阅过警用手册 |
[17:26] | Well, you and your friends walk out of there, | 你和你的同伴出来 |
[17:28] | I can give you a private tutorial. | 我可以给你们来个私人指导 |
[17:30] | We’re not walking out of here until we get what we need. | 没有得到想要的我们不会出去 |
[17:33] | We need a CTA bus with blackout windows, | 我们要一辆带遮光窗的交管局巴士 |
[17:36] | $500,000 cash denominated in 20s, | 50万现金 面额20的纸币 |
[17:39] | and a safe route out of town. | 以及一条出城的安全路线 |
[17:41] | You have 30 minutes, Sergeant, or I start killing hostages. | 你有30分钟 警长 否则我开始杀人质 |
[17:44] | And I will kill one for every lie you tell. | 你忽悠我一次 我就杀一个 |
[17:47] | – You Voight? – Yeah. | -您是博伊特吗 -对 |
[17:49] | – Carson Hicks, SWAT team leader. – Hey. | -卡森·希克斯 特警小组领队 -你好 |
[17:52] | You got three shooters in there? | 有三个枪手在里面吗 |
[17:53] | That’s right. One in custody and three inside. | 对 一个被拘留了 三个在楼里 |
[17:56] | You got two teams on site, | 你安排两个小队去现场 |
[17:57] | two snipers looking for a side way in. | 两个狙击手寻找路径突破 |
[17:59] | All right, let’s move. No more casualties. | 好 行动起来 不要再有伤亡了 |
[18:02] | Mr. McLelland, Mr. Hastings, | 麦卡利兰先生 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[18:03] | thank you for meeting with us. | 感谢你们过来 |
[18:04] | It’s a sad day. | 今天是悲伤的一天 |
[18:06] | Our hearts go out to the Elkarn and Associates family. | 我们对阿尔卡尼事务所大家庭深表同情 |
[18:09] | They lost brilliant minds this morning. | 今天早上他们失去了优秀的精英 |
[18:11] | Listen, Mr. McLelland, we’re a little confused. | 麦卡利兰先生 我们有些疑惑 |
[18:13] | Hoping you can help us. | 希望你可以帮到我们 |
[18:15] | Four of your lawyers were killed. | 你们的四名律师遇害 |
[18:17] | Assassinated, really. | 其实是遇刺身亡 |
[18:19] | We tied the very same shooters | 兰卡斯特制药公司的 |
[18:22] | to the murder of one of your employees | 一位雇员也被谋杀 |
[18:24] | at Lancaster Chemical. | 两起案件凶手相同 |
[18:26] | I’m sorry, your question is? | 抱歉 你想问的是 |
[18:28] | Well– – These men were targeted, | 这些人是目标 |
[18:30] | and we think you know why. | 我们认为您知道原因 |
[18:34] | Richard Davis was an engineer at our Paoli facility. | 理查德·戴维斯是我们在佩奥利工厂的工程师 |
[18:38] | He was fired for cause four months– | 四个月前他因故被辞退 |
[18:40] | What was the cause? | 原因是什么 |
[18:40] | As, uh, legal counsel, all I’m prepared to say | 作为法律顾问 我想说 |
[18:43] | is that’s a confidential matter. | 这些是商业机密 |
[18:44] | With all due respect, Mr. Hastings, | 恕我直言 黑斯丁斯先生 |
[18:46] | we’ve got a situa– | 我们这里的状况… |
[18:47] | Five men tied to your company are dead. | 五个与你们公司有关的人遇害 |
[18:50] | See this? Go ahead. | 看到了吗 快看看 |
[18:52] | Take a look. There’s no cameras in here. | 看看 这里没有监控 |
[18:54] | You can speak freely. Really look at them. | 想说什么说什么 好好看看他们 |
[18:56] | Davis stole trade secrets. | 戴维斯窃取了商业机密 |
[18:58] | Right. And we know he signed | 好吧 我们得知他与兰卡斯特制药公司 |
[18:59] | a $2 million settlement with Lancaster Chemical | 签署了一份200万美元的和解金协约 |
[19:03] | a week before he was murdered. | 就在他遇害一周前 |
[19:05] | Managing partners found this highly unusual. | 管理合伙人发现此事及其不合常理 |
[19:08] | Why would you pay off a thief who you just fired? | 为什么要给一个被你解雇的小偷一大笔钱 |
[19:10] | And what did he steal, exactly? | 他到底窃取了什么 |
[19:12] | Officers, this settlement included a non-disclosure agreement. | 警官们 这份协议中包含保密条款 |
[19:16] | Do you understand that the men who did this | 你知道凶手现在 |
[19:18] | are holding hostages right now? | 手里有人质吗 |
[19:20] | And more people are gonna die. | 更多的人会死于非命 |
[19:23] | So what is going on? What the hell are you hiding? | 到底怎么回事 你们到底在隐瞒什么 |
[19:26] | This is an emotional day for all of us, | 今天对我们所有人而言都是悲痛的一天 |
[19:29] | but to suggest that my company | 但暗示我们公司 |
[19:30] | has anything to do with what’s happened– | 与这件事有任何关联… |
[19:31] | You’ve said enough, Mark. | 不要再说了 马克 |
[19:32] | If you’ll excuse us, we have a meeting across town. | 不好意思 我们在市里另一边还有个会议 |
[19:35] | I’m sure you do. | 那你们尽管开会去吧 |
[20:29] | How are you feeling, Detective? | 你还好吗 警探 |
[20:32] | Oh, no complaints. | 没什么大不了 |
[20:36] | ‘Cause I was thinking maybe you should go home. | 我觉得你该回家休息 |
[20:40] | Because I misbehaved in front of a rich guy? | 因为我在那个土豪面前表现不当吗 |
[20:42] | Because you look sick. | 因为你看起来不舒服 |
[20:45] | Let me ask you a personal question. | 问你个私人问题 |
[20:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:48] | Because I feel like it and I outrank you, | 因为我就想问 而且我是你的上司 |
[20:50] | so just shut up for a second, okay? | 所以先老实闭上嘴 好吗 |
[20:53] | Who have you talked to? | 你和谁聊过 |
[20:54] | I mean, really talked to | 好好地谈过心 |
[20:55] | since Nadia died? | 自从娜迪亚死后 |
[20:57] | Well, she didn’t die. She was murdered. | 她不是死了 是被谋杀了 |
[20:59] | Erin, the guy was unhinged. | 艾琳 那家伙是个神经病 |
[21:02] | No one in this building, | 这里没有人 |
[21:03] | or anywhere else for that matter, blames you. | 哪里也没有人因为那件事怪你 |
[21:08] | Thanks, Sarge. I’ll take that under advisement. | 谢谢 警长 谨记在心 |
[21:13] | Their bus is ten minutes out. | 巴士十分钟后到 |
[21:15] | That’s ten minutes off their schedule. | 那就比他们要求的晚了十分钟 |
[21:17] | Cash? 500 grand? | 现金 五十万 |
[21:19] | We’re waiting on HQ. You want to chip in? | 我们正在等总部命令 你想一起凑钱吗 |
[21:22] | Hit it. | 接电话 |
[21:24] | This is Voight. | 我是博伊特 |
[21:25] | Time’s up. | 到时间了 |
[21:26] | We’re working on your demands. | 我们正想办法满足你的要求 |
[21:28] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[21:29] | Yeah, well, I don’t believe you’re going to kill anyone. | 我也不信你会杀人 |
[21:32] | We lying to each other now? That doesn’t work. | 现在我们要互相欺骗了吗 这可不行 |
[21:35] | We don’t tell lies. | 我们都说实话 |
[21:36] | Look, I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[21:40] | The CTA is working, | 车管局正在努力 |
[21:41] | but I can’t get you what you want by magic. | 但我无法用魔法把你要的变出来 |
[21:44] | How about you send out a hostage | 要不你释放一名人质 |
[21:46] | as a sign of good faith? | 以表诚意吧 |
[21:47] | If I send a hostage out, | 如果我释放人质 |
[21:48] | it’ll be with a bullet in the back of her head. | 那也肯定先给她一枪 |
[21:50] | You’re out of time. | 你没时间了 |
[21:52] | That’s it, we’re going in. | 行了 我们行动 |
[21:53] | No. No, hold on. | 不 等一下 |
[21:56] | Something ain’t right. | 不对劲 |
[21:58] | Something ain’t right. | 就是不对劲 |
[22:02] | Get Halstead on the roof. | 让霍斯特德上屋顶狙击准备 |
[22:04] | I’m going in alone. | 我要一个人去看看 |
[22:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:17] | All right, I got it. | 好了 交给我 |
[22:24] | Chicago police! | 芝加哥警察 |
[22:28] | This is Sergeant Voight. | 我是博伊特警长 |
[22:32] | I’m coming in. | 我要进去了 |
[22:43] | No line of sight to the shooters. | 看不到枪手 |
[22:52] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[22:54] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢来 |
[22:59] | Okay, you can lose the hardware. I’m unarmed. | 可以把枪放下了 我没带武器 |
[23:02] | – Isn’t for you. – He’s clean. | -不是针对你的 -他没带武器 |
[23:04] | No one’s coming in. You have my word. | 不会有人进来 我保证 |
[23:06] | Yeah? And where’s my bus? | 是吗 我要的车呢 |
[23:12] | We don’t start trusting each other, | 要是不相信彼此 |
[23:14] | none of us are leaving on our feet. | 我们都别想活着出去 |
[23:28] | All units, stand down. | 所有小组 解除战备状态 |
[23:30] | No one moves without my say so. | 没有我的命令不准行动 |
[23:33] | Copy. Be advised, no shot. | 收到 注意 不要开枪 |
[23:35] | Ten yards north, we’d have an angle. | 北面十码处 看到目标了 |
[23:38] | He’ll have to draw them out. | 他得把目标都引出来 |
[23:45] | It’s just me. | 就我一个人而已 |
[23:47] | Thought it was time we speak face to face. | 我觉得我们该面对面谈谈 |
[23:50] | You said 12 hostages. | 你说有12名人质 |
[23:51] | They’re in the back with a gun on them just like this one. | 他们在后面 也跟你一样有枪指着呢 |
[23:54] | Well, what I gotta say, you all gotta hear, | 我要说的话 你们都得听着 |
[23:56] | – including your man in back. – We’ve heard enough. | -包括后面的人 -我们听你们说够了 |
[23:58] | But I don’t think you’re listening. | 但我觉得你根本没听进去 |
[23:59] | We warned you what’d happen if you jerk us around. | 如果你们耍花样 我们警告过你们后果 |
[24:01] | Take a look out there. | 你看看外面 |
[24:03] | I got half of CPD begging to come in heavy. | 半个芝加哥的警察都想带武器冲进来 |
[24:07] | Now I can get you what you want, | 我可以满足你们的要求 |
[24:09] | but you gotta help me keep SWAT out of here. | 但你们得帮我别让特警队掺和进来 |
[24:14] | Show me the hostages. | 给我看看人质 |
[24:16] | I gotta make sure no one needs medical attention. | 我得确定没人需要医疗救助 |
[24:18] | None of them hurt so bad they can’t wait a day. | 没人伤得那么严重 |
[24:20] | That’s your plan? Hunker down here all night? | 你就计划在这里猫一晚上吗 |
[24:22] | Don’t worry about our plan. | 我们的计划你不用担心 |
[24:25] | I’m not asking. | 没有商量余地 |
[24:28] | Show me the hostages. | 给我看人质 |
[24:36] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[24:40] | Come on. | 过来 |
[24:43] | Over here. | 这边 |
[24:46] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[24:50] | Don’t kill me! | 不要杀我 |
[24:51] | – What’s your name? – Don’t kill me. | -你叫什么 -不要杀我 |
[24:53] | Please answer the question. | 回答他的问题 |
[24:56] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[24:58] | Anyone hurt you, Rebecca? | 有人伤害你吗 丽贝卡 |
[25:00] | Mistreated you in any way? | 有人虐待你吗 |
[25:02] | – No. – What about the others? | -没有 -其他人呢 |
[25:04] | Everyone’s… | 大家… |
[25:06] | we’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[25:07] | Get her out of here. | 带她走 |
[25:10] | Let’s go. | 过来 |
[25:23] | – Hey. – Hey, you guys got something? | -来了 -有收获了吗 |
[25:25] | The facial recognition on our unknown shooter. | 根据面部识别系统对未知枪手的辨认 |
[25:27] | I finally got a hit off the Indiana DMV. | 我终于从印第安纳车管局找到匹配了 |
[25:29] | Meet Evan Kozelek, 32, from Paoli, Indiana. | 伊万·科兹莱克 32岁 印第安纳佩奥利人 |
[25:33] | It’s a local paper, about a year ago. | 这是大约一年前的一份报纸 |
[25:35] | That’s Evan serving as a pallbearer for the funeral | 是伊万在他八岁侄女的葬礼上 |
[25:37] | of an eight-year-old girl, his niece. | 做抬棺人 |
[25:39] | She died of lymphoma. | 她死于淋巴瘤 |
[25:41] | Read the next part. | 你看另一部分 |
[25:43] | It what this is all about. | 就是整件事的缘由吧 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:47] | Mouse, patch me in to Voight. | 耗子 给我接博伊特 |
[25:50] | You’ve seen the hostages. About that bus? | 人质你看到了 我们要的车呢 |
[25:53] | – It’s on its way. – Not good enough. | -在来的路上 -不够好 |
[25:55] | Voight, can you hear me? | 博伊特 听到我说话了吗 |
[25:57] | I hear you. | 听到了[明白了] |
[25:58] | Oh, do you? | 是吗 |
[26:00] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[26:02] | ‘Cause if it don’t come soon, | 如果车不马上过来 |
[26:03] | my man back there starts shooting. | 后面的人要开始枪决人质了 |
[26:04] | One of the shooters is Owen Kozelek, 44 years old. | 枪手之一是欧文·科兹莱克 44岁 |
[26:07] | He’s an ex-Marine. | 是退伍海军陆战队人员 |
[26:08] | The offender in custody is his brother. | 被关押的嫌犯是他兄弟 |
[26:10] | How many you think he drops | 你们大军冲进来前 |
[26:11] | before your jackboots breach my house? | 你觉得他能放倒多少人质 |
[26:13] | Owen lost his daughter last year. | 欧文去年失去了女儿 |
[26:16] | Hank, the family blames Lancaster Chemical’s | 汉克 他们一家人怪罪兰卡斯特制药公司的 |
[26:18] | test facility for making her sick. | 试验设备让小女孩生病 |
[26:20] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[26:22] | Then what are you still doing here? | 那你还在这里干什么 |
[26:23] | He called the engineer 11 times in the weeks | 在谋杀那个工程师之前 近几周内 |
[26:26] | leading up to his murder. | 他给他打了十一次电话 |
[26:27] | This is about your little girl, Owen. | 是因为你们家小姑娘 欧文 |
[26:30] | That’s what this is about, right? | 整件事就是因为她 对吗 |
[26:35] | We know about Lancaster Chemical. | 我们知道兰卡斯特制药公司的事了 |
[26:37] | It took us a while to figure it out. | 我们花了不少时间才弄明白 |
[26:39] | Lawyers at the club, engineer in Indiana, | 俱乐部的律师 印第安纳的工程师 |
[26:41] | but we know. | 我们都知道了 |
[26:42] | You don’t know a damn thing. | 你们根本什么都不知道 |
[26:43] | So help me. | 那你就帮帮我 |
[26:44] | What else do I need to know? | 我还有什么需要知道 |
[26:47] | Owen, don’t listen to him. | 欧文 不要听他的话 |
[26:49] | First some adults get sick. | 首先是成年人生病 |
[26:52] | Then the McKenny boys across town. | 然后是镇周边麦肯尼家的孩子 |
[26:55] | I’ve got a shot. | 目标进入狙击范围 |
[26:56] | Next thing I know, | 紧接着 |
[26:58] | I’m burying my eight-year-old girl. | 我八岁的女儿就死了 |
[27:02] | Kids don’t just die like that. | 小孩子不该那样死去 |
[27:04] | Someone had to pay. | 得有人付出代价 |
[27:05] | Lancaster’s been dumping waste for years. | 兰卡斯特制药已经在那里排污多年 |
[27:08] | It got in the water table. | 地下水都被污染了 |
[27:09] | Poisoned a whole town my people been living in | 从开拓节起他们就毒害了 |
[27:12] | since pioneer days. | 我们整个镇子的人 |
[27:13] | Owen, I got a son of my own. | 欧文 我自己也有儿子 |
[27:15] | I’ve done things I never should have done to keep him safe. | 为了保证他的安全 我做出过不该做的事 |
[27:18] | I get it. | 我懂你 |
[27:20] | You got a story to tell. | 你这么做情有可原 |
[27:23] | If you walk out now, you got a chance to tell your side. | 如果你现在收手 还有机会为自己辩护 |
[27:26] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪里都不去 |
[27:31] | You all going down together? | 你们愿意一起付出代价吗 |
[27:32] | He knows what he signed up for. | 他加入时就清楚一切 |
[27:33] | What about the guy in back? | 后面的人呢 |
[27:35] | Let’s bring him out here. Let’s see what he’s made of. | 我们叫他出来 看看他有没有这个胆量 |
[27:37] | Not happening. | 不可能 |
[27:38] | I’m starting to think maybe I’m talking to the wrong guy. | 我开始觉得我找错人了 |
[27:41] | I’m starting to think maybe you don’t call the– | 我开始觉得可能你说话不算… |
[27:43] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[27:49] | All units, breach, breach, breach! | 所有小组 攻入 攻入 |
[28:07] | Chicago police! | 芝加哥警察 |
[28:09] | – It’s okay. – Move, move, move. | -没事 -抓紧行动 |
[28:11] | Hey, I thought we were being honest with each other, huh? | 我以为我们坦诚相待了呢 |
[28:20] | Hostages are safe. | 人质安全 |
[28:21] | But the last shooter’s in the wind. | 但最后一个枪手不见了 |
[28:23] | No, there never was a third shooter here. | 这个根本没有第三个枪手 |
[28:25] | They were playing us the whole time. | 他们一直在耍我们 |
[28:29] | So where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪里 |
[28:42] | So, Area Central ID’d our third shooter as Ray Kozelek. | 中央警局确认第三名枪手是雷·科兹莱克 |
[28:45] | He’s Evan and Owen’s brother. | 伊万和欧文的兄弟 |
[28:47] | He’s got priors for battery, illegally concealing a handgun. | 他有殴打罪 非法藏匿武器武器罪前科 |
[28:50] | Up until today, he was the bad egg. | 总而言之 他就不是个好人 |
[28:52] | Owen’s a former Marine, | 欧文是前海军陆战队队员 |
[28:53] | served everywhere from Kosovo to Kuwait. | 从科索沃到科威特一带他都服过役 |
[28:55] | We think he probably trained the family for this. | 可能是他训练家人一起策划了这一切 |
[28:58] | So we got these two in custody. | 这两个人都抓起来了 |
[28:59] | Our last shooter’s still out there. | 最后一名枪手还在逍遥法外 |
[29:00] | Well, if it’s a family affair, | 如果是家事 |
[29:03] | let’s shake the tree. | 那我们就去找找他们的家人 |
[29:04] | Maybe another Kozelek falls out. | 可能第三个兄弟就找出来了 |
[29:05] | It’s a… it’s a big tree. | 他们家人 真的很多 |
[29:07] | Look, I pulled the brother’s financials, | 我查看了他们这个兄弟的财务状况 |
[29:09] | looked into known associates, | 调查了已知有联系的人 |
[29:10] | anyone who would make sense as a co-conspirator. | 任何可能成为他们同谋的人 |
[29:12] | A list of siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins. | 于是查到了一票的兄弟姐妹 叔伯婶子 |
[29:14] | I mean, it’s a mile long. | 真的有很多很多 |
[29:15] | They’re like jackrabbits, the Kozeleks. | 科兹莱克家族就跟长耳大野兔家族一样 |
[29:17] | Well, get Indiana State Police | 联系印第安纳警方 |
[29:18] | to account for every one of these folks. | 告知我们所有这些人的情况 |
[29:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:21] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[29:23] | Nick Sutter. | 尼克·斯拉特 |
[29:25] | He was there, at the athletic club. | 他出现在健身俱乐部里过 |
[29:27] | We took a statement from him. | 我们还对他录了口供 |
[29:28] | He was with the woman who got shot. | 他跟中枪的那个女人一起的 |
[29:29] | He was a witness. | 他是目击证人 |
[29:30] | He was posing as one. | 他假装是目击证人 |
[29:33] | I cleared him. | 我把他放了 |
[29:34] | Nicholas Sutter is Ray’s son. | 尼古拉斯·斯拉特是雷的儿子 |
[29:36] | He goes by his stepdad’s name. 19 years old, no priors. | 他随自己继父姓的 19岁 没有前科 |
[29:39] | So his cousin is the little girl who died. | 所以死的小女孩是他的堂妹 |
[29:42] | I followed protocol. I had him swabbed | 我根据规定做的 我检查了他的 |
[29:43] | for gunshot residue. Came back clean. | 开枪残留物状况 没有查到东西 |
[29:45] | I cannot believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[29:46] | I mean, we had him. | 我们竟然抓到过他 |
[29:47] | So Nick’s dad and uncles | 所以尼克的爸爸和叔叔们 |
[29:48] | draw our attention away from the club, | 把我们的注意力从俱乐部那边引开 |
[29:50] | while he falls in with the witnesses and slips out. | 然后他混进目击者人群中逃之夭夭 |
[29:53] | So they aren’t finished? | 所以事情还没结束 |
[29:54] | They have another target. | 他们还有其他目标 |
[29:56] | We’ve got to locate McLelland | 我们得马上确定 |
[29:57] | and the legal counsel, Hastings, now. | 麦卡利兰和法律顾问黑斯廷斯的位置 |
[30:04] | Hey. Mind if I borrow this? | 我借用一下这个好吗 |
[30:05] | – It’s all yours, Al. – All right. | -尽管用 老埃 -好 |
[30:12] | Tuck in your shirt, lose the badge. | 把你的衬衣塞好 警徽拿下来 |
[30:13] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[30:16] | Ambitious plan. | 好宏大的计划 |
[30:19] | Hiding your nephew in plain sight. | 光天化日之下把你侄子藏起来了 |
[30:22] | Diverting police resources so you could finish the mission. | 分散警力好完成你们的任务 |
[30:30] | This is the ASA who’s gonna handle your case. | 这是来处理你案件的鉴定人 |
[30:32] | Show him, Kim. | 给他看看 金 |
[30:38] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[30:39] | The files the engineer was gonna give you. | 这是那个工程师想给你的资料 |
[30:40] | This is what you were after, right? | 你想找的就是这个对吧 |
[30:43] | Call your nephew. | 给你侄子打电话 |
[30:45] | There’s nothing for Nick to do now. | 现在尼克什么都不用做了 |
[30:46] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[30:48] | Davis wasn’t the enemy. | 你们的敌人不是戴维斯 |
[30:50] | Davis was an employee. | 戴维斯只是名员工 |
[30:52] | He had enough proof to bury Lancaster. | 他有足够的证据毁掉兰卡斯特制药 |
[30:55] | Toxicity studies. | 毒性研究 |
[30:57] | Internal communications. | 内部沟通 |
[31:00] | He was gonna give it to us. | 他本来准备给我们的 |
[31:02] | Help us get justice for Ellie. | 帮我们为艾莉伸张正义 |
[31:04] | Until they bought his silence for 2 million. | 可是他们花两百万把他买通了 |
[31:07] | You need to help us bring Nick in | 你得帮我们抓尼克进来 |
[31:09] | before anybody else gets hurt. | 否则还会有别人受伤 |
[31:11] | McLelland’s on a plane right now. | 麦卡利兰现在在飞机上 |
[31:12] | You’re never gonna get to him. | 你们不可能接近他的 |
[31:15] | Then it doesn’t matter. | 那就无所谓了 |
[31:17] | Does it? | 对吗 |
[31:21] | Come on, Kim. | 行了 金 |
[31:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:32] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[31:33] | – Yeah. – He didn’t even flinch. | -嗯 -他根本是面不改色 |
[31:36] | McLelland was never the target. | 目标根本不是麦卡利兰 |
[31:38] | They’re going after Hastings. | 他们的目标是黑斯廷斯 |
[31:42] | Our shooter knows how to hide in plain sight. | 枪手知道怎么藏身 |
[31:44] | He proved as much this morning. | 今早他已经证明了 |
[31:46] | Check stairwells, garages, any place he could be laying low. | 检查楼梯井 仓库等任何他可能藏身的地方 |
[31:49] | Got it. | 明白 |
[31:51] | All right, the rest of us, | 好 我们其他人 |
[31:52] | we’re gonna wait for this maniac to come to us. | 就等那个疯子来找我们 |
[32:04] | And I am excited about this prospect. | 前途光明 简直让人为之一震 |
[32:05] | Chicago PD. Please stay calm. | 芝加哥警署 大家保持镇静 |
[32:07] | Everyone stay in your seats. | 待在原处不要动 |
[32:09] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[32:10] | Sorry, but this is not the time. | 抱歉 现在不是时候 |
[32:12] | Five people were murdered today | 今天五个人被杀 |
[32:13] | in retaliation for actions you took on behalf of this company. | 就是为了报复你代表这家公司采取的行为 |
[32:18] | Now they’re coming after you. | 他们下一个目标就是你 |
[32:20] | What do you say to that, Hastings? | 你有什么想说的吗 黑斯廷斯 |
[32:22] | This is business interference. | 你们这是干涉我们的生意 |
[32:24] | Let’s talk elsewhere. | 我们去别地方谈吧 |
[32:25] | Sit your ass down. | 你给我坐下 |
[32:27] | No one can leave | 任何人不得离开 |
[32:28] | until we ensure safe passage out of the building. | 除非我们确认出入这里已经安全 |
[32:30] | You can’t hold these people here. | 你们不能把大家关在这里 |
[32:31] | Want to walk out? You should borrow my vest. | 想出去吗 那就借我的防弹衣穿吧 |
[33:26] | Not a word. | 不许声张 |
[33:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:43] | I’m gonna put this down. | 我要把枪放下了 |
[33:58] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[34:01] | Hastings deserves to be punished. | 黑斯廷斯罪有应得 |
[34:04] | But this isn’t the way. | 但你们这样不对 |
[34:06] | You don’t think we tried everything else? | 你以为我们没试过别的方法吗 |
[34:09] | Profits over people. | 可谁都向钱看 |
[34:12] | And now the whole world is gonna know. | 现在全世界都要知道了 |
[34:15] | It’s not enough. | 还不够 |
[34:17] | Hastings has to die. | 黑斯廷斯必须死 |
[34:22] | Sometimes people we love get hurt, | 有时候我们爱的人受伤 |
[34:25] | and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们确实无能为力 |
[34:28] | It makes you so angry | 你如此生气 |
[34:30] | that you’ll do anything to push the pain away, right? | 所以只要能减轻痛苦 你愿意做任何事 对吗 |
[34:35] | Except it won’t bring your cousin back. | 但是这样你堂妹也不会回来了 |
[34:41] | Ellie was so small. | 艾莉那么小 |
[34:45] | Even before she got sick. | 她生病前也是 |
[34:48] | She was like my little sister. | 她就跟我亲妹妹一样 |
[34:53] | I was supposed to look out for her. | 我应该照顾好她的 |
[34:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:56] | Get back! | 退后 |
[34:57] | Don’t. Guys, don’t! | 不要 不要 |
[34:59] | Don’t shoot. | 不要开枪 |
[35:01] | Nick, look at me. | 尼克 看着我 |
[35:03] | Nick, look at me. | 尼克 看着我 |
[35:04] | Look at me! Nick. | 看着我 尼克 |
[35:06] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:09] | I’m not gonna let them shoot you. | 我不会让他们开枪的 |
[35:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:16] | This morning, you tested negative for gunshot residue. | 今天早上没有在你身上检查到开枪残留物 |
[35:19] | The only way that happens is if you didn’t fire a shot. | 之所以没有肯定是因为你根本没有开枪 |
[35:23] | You’re not a murderer. | 你不是杀人犯 |
[35:25] | You people don’t understand. | 你们这些人不懂 |
[35:28] | Hastings killed her. | 黑斯廷斯杀了她 |
[35:29] | Not a company. One person. | 不是一个公司 就是一个人 |
[35:32] | He covered this up. He killed her! | 他掩盖了真相 是他杀了她 |
[35:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:36] | And we can prove it. | 我们可以证明 |
[35:39] | The truth is gonna come out. | 总会水落石出的 |
[35:42] | But if you really need to get to Hastings, | 但如果你真想接近黑斯廷斯 |
[35:44] | you’re gonna have to shoot me first. | 你就得先开枪杀了我 |
[35:48] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕开枪 |
[35:58] | Then do it already. | 那你就开枪吧 |
[36:04] | Then shoot me. Come on. | 开枪打死我 来啊 |
[36:07] | How many people have died already? | 反正今天都死了那么多人了 |
[36:09] | What’s one more, right? | 再多死一个又何妨 |
[36:12] | Shoot me. | 开枪啊 |
[36:14] | Come on, Nick. | 快啊 尼克 |
[36:16] | Do you want to kill somebody that bad? | 你就那么想杀人吗 |
[36:19] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[36:20] | You want to kill somebody that bad? | 你就那么想杀人吗 |
[36:22] | Then shoot me! | 那就开枪打死我啊 |
[36:23] | Come on! | 开枪啊 |
[36:24] | Get it over with, man! | 抓紧了断啊 |
[36:26] | Shoot me! | 开枪啊 |
[36:27] | Do it! | 开枪 |
[36:29] | Come on, Nick. | 快点 尼克 |
[36:32] | Shoot me. | 开枪打死我 |
[36:34] | Is that what you want? Come on. | 你不就想开枪杀人吗 开枪啊 |
[36:40] | Shoot me. | 打死我 |
[36:43] | Come on. | 快开枪 |
[37:14] | Erin? | 艾琳 |
[37:23] | Just sign right there. That’ll complete your statement. | 在上面签字 就算录完口供了 |
[37:26] | No problem, Detective. | 没问题 警探 |
[37:28] | Thanks again for your efforts today. | 再次感谢你们今天的努力 |
[37:32] | There’s a press conference in an hour. | 一小时后马上就要开发布会了 |
[37:34] | We’re going to announce the closing of the Paoli plant | 我们会宣布关闭佩奥利的工厂 |
[37:37] | and a memorial fund for those kids. | 并给那些孩子设立纪念基金 |
[37:40] | I’d like it if you stood next to me. | 我想请你站在我身边一起 |
[37:41] | – Hm. – Show a united front. | -呵呵 -表示我们联合一致 |
[37:43] | Our company, law enforcement, | 我们公司 执法部门 |
[37:45] | the entire Chicagoland community together. | 还有芝加哥所有人民一起 |
[37:49] | The day I stand next to you is the day I walk you into a cell. | 我站在你身边的那一天肯定是押你进监狱 |
[37:56] | Until then… | 否则还是算了 |
[38:10] | You two, nice work today. | 你们俩今天干得不错 |
[38:12] | Keep this up, people might start confusing you | 继续这样大家可能都会误解 |
[38:14] | for the real police. | 你们是真正的警察了 |
[38:16] | Thanks, Sarge. It was definitely all Kevin. | 谢谢 警长 都是凯文的功劳 |
[38:17] | Mm. Did Kevin also | 是吗 凯文 |
[38:19] | hijack the squad from the 31st? | 也从31分局劫了巡逻车吗 |
[38:21] | ‘Cause the patrolman beefed to his commander, | 人家巡警向上级抱怨说 |
[38:24] | said you damaged his vehicle. | 你们损坏了他的车辆 |
[38:26] | Oh, well, the thing with that, Sarge, is that– | 那件事啊 警长 我… |
[38:27] | It was on me. I… | 都怪我 我… |
[38:28] | I bottomed it out on the median. | 我在中央分离带那边劫的 |
[38:30] | Okay, save it, Braveheart. | 别说了 小子 |
[38:31] | It was the right call. | 那样做是对的 |
[38:32] | Besides which, | 再说了 |
[38:33] | a bunch of snobs over at the 31st. | 31局那边都是群势利小人 |
[38:36] | Yeah, they’ll get their car back…never. | 我们会陪他们车的…下辈子 |
[38:39] | So am I off the hook? | 那我没事了吗 |
[38:40] | Oh, God no. You’re gonna hear about it | 当然不是 明天你还要 |
[38:42] | from the commander tomorrow. | 听局长发话 |
[38:43] | But, you know, live and learn. | 但是你要学着点 |
[38:48] | So go? | 还有事吗 |
[38:50] | Go. Go. | 你们走吧 |
[38:52] | Hey, bro, you didn’t have to do that. | 兄弟 你不用那样做的 |
[38:54] | Taking the heat from me, I appreciate it. | 替我承担责任 谢谢了 |
[38:55] | Why not? You’re gonna get back upstairs. | 没什么 反正你要回楼上的 |
[38:57] | Don’t give ’em any more ammunition to say otherwise. | 不要再让他们抓到任何把柄了 |
[39:02] | Detective? | 警探 |
[39:09] | Want to give me another lecture on how to grieve, or…? | 你要再教训我怎么哀悼逝者 还是… |
[39:12] | No. | 不 |
[39:14] | I’m gonna apologize. | 我要跟你道歉 |
[39:17] | Starting when? | 为什么 |
[39:19] | I just finished. | 已经道歉完了 |
[39:21] | Go get some rest. | 去休息吧 |
[39:29] | – Come on. – What are you talking about? | -快嘛 -你瞎说什么呢 |
[39:30] | All right, now, hold on. | 好 酒来了 |
[39:31] | Just take this toast… | 干了这一杯 |
[39:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:34] | All right. | 好 |
[39:36] | To you. | 敬你 |
[39:36] | Oh, Kevin, you don’t have to do this. | 凯文 不必如此的 |
[39:38] | – Oh, yes, we do. – Yeah, yeah. | -当然要 -是啊 |
[39:39] | I believe so. | 我也觉得 |
[39:40] | Burgess, I just want to say congratulations | 伯吉斯 恭喜你今天第一天 |
[39:43] | on your first day in Intelligence. | 到情报组上班 |
[39:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:47] | And that’s my speech. | 我就说这么多 |
[39:49] | – Great talk, yeah. – Yeah. | -说得好 -对 |
[39:50] | – It was a good one. – Oh, okay. | -说得不错 -好 |
[39:51] | – It’s a good speech. – All right. | -说得真不错 -好了 |
[39:52] | I’ll drink to it. | 因为这番话我干了 |
[39:53] | You’ll drink to anything. | 什么你都干 |
[39:55] | Ah, indeed I will. | 确实如此 |
[39:59] | Next round’s on me. | 下一轮我请 |
[40:00] | Can you grab us a couple beers? | 给我们来几瓶啤酒好吗 |
[40:02] | – Uh, four. – Please. | -四杯 -谢谢 |
[40:05] | You were good today. | 今天你表现不错 |
[40:06] | – Thank you. – You know? | -谢谢 -知道吗 |
[40:07] | Although I kind of wish today never happened. | 虽然我希望今天只是一场梦 |
[40:10] | Yeah, it was a little intense. | 今天确实惊心动魄 |
[40:12] | No, I mean, um… | 不 我是指… |
[40:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:15] | Now that I got a taste, I can’t–I can’t go back. | 我既然尝到了这种感觉 就不能回去做巡警了 |
[40:18] | I want to be upstairs, Adam, permanently. | 我想永远待在情报组里 亚当 |
[40:20] | I know you do, darling. | 我知道你想 亲爱的 |
[40:21] | Nobody deserves it more than you. | 你最有资格得到这个机会 |
[40:22] | But, you know… | 但是… |
[40:23] | Kev’s gonna get cleared by the board of inquiry, | 调查委员会马上就会宣布凯文没事了 |
[40:25] | and he’s coming back up. | 之后他要回去的 |
[40:27] | Yeah, well… | 我知道… |
[40:29] | they’re gonna have to make room for me. | 那他们得为我找个位子 |
[40:35] | You will not believe what happened this morning. | 你肯定不会相信今早发生了什么 |
[40:38] | I woke up hungover at your place, | 我宿醉在你家里醒来 |
[40:41] | ’cause I’m still trying to wrap my head around it. | 因为我还在整理自己的思绪 |
[40:44] | No. I was at the Jewel on Des Plaines, | 不 我在德斯普兰斯的一家珠宝店时 |
[40:46] | and this guy comes up to me, | 突然一个人走向前 |
[40:48] | arms outstretched, saying, “Remember me?” | 伸开胳膊说”还记得我吗” |
[40:51] | It’s Landon Vanick. | 是兰登·范尼克 |
[40:55] | The scrawny kid from down the street? | 街道尽头那个枯瘦如柴的孩子吗 |
[41:00] | He used to try to pick a fight with me every day after school. | 以前每次放学他都想跟我干架 |
[41:04] | He bit me once. | 有次他还咬了我 |
[41:07] | Well, he has definitely done some growing up. | 他现在真是长大了啊 |
[41:19] | Hey, Landon. | 兰登 |
[41:21] | Been a minute. | 好久不见 |
[41:24] | Yeah, I’d say. | 谁说不是 |
[41:27] | Well, I’ll let you two get caught up. | 你们俩好好聊聊 |
[41:33] | Mind if I sit? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[41:59] | Ow, you bit me. | 你怎么咬我 |
[42:03] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |