Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Chicago Police Intelligence. 芝加哥警署情报组
[00:03] Do you want to keep answering phones? 你还想继续接电话吗
[00:04] I want to be a Chicago police officer. 我想当一名芝加哥警察
[00:06] Let’s do it then. 那我们就努力
[00:09] – You passed. – I did? -你通过了 -真的吗
[00:12] Hello. 你好
[00:17] – Where’s Nadia? – Straight to voicemail. -娜迪亚呢 -直接进语音信箱
[00:21] We may have a hit on the car. 我们发现那辆车了
[00:22] It’s south of the Broadway bridge. 在百老汇大桥的南边
[00:24] Hey, Sarge? We got her. 警长 我们发现她了
[01:23] So the memorial stone’s in motion, 我已经在着手纪念碑的事了
[01:25] and the etching’s gonna go around the side of the building. 她的名字会被刻在大楼的侧面
[01:28] I’m just waiting on the go-ahead from the Ivory Tower. 现在就等上头批准了
[01:30] Thanks for taking the lead on this, Sarge. 谢谢你负责这件事 警长
[01:33] I keep wanting to buzz up there, 我总是想上楼去
[01:36] do our usual noon-time visit to the fat box. 叫上她跟平常中午一样去零食箱
[01:39] You know, the vending machine. 就是自动贩卖机
[01:41] That’s what they call it in England. 在英国他们是这么叫的
[01:43] Nadia read about it. 是娜迪亚告诉我的
[01:44] I keep touching up my mascara every ten minutes. 每隔十分钟我都得补一次睫毛膏
[01:47] – I gotta get upstairs. – Okay. -我先上楼了 -好
[01:57] Damn. 该死
[01:59] Yeah. We’re all feelin’ it. 我们跟你的感受一样
[02:00] Girl was going places, man. 这姑娘本来有大好前程的
[02:05] Go grab some coffee. We got this. 去喝点咖啡吧 这我们来就行
[02:09] It’s just a desk, right? 不就是张桌子吗
[02:20] How you holding up? 你还好吗
[02:23] Same as everyone else, I guess. 跟大家一样吧
[02:25] Anybody we should be sending her stuff to? 她的东西我们该给谁吗
[02:28] Uh…her dad’s in Indianapolis. 她父亲在印第安纳波利斯
[02:30] I’ll make sure and get it to him. 我会确保送到他手上的
[02:32] All right, Fischer just called. 费舍刚刚来电话
[02:34] Needs us in Tri-Taylor. 要我们去泰勒三角区
[02:50] Hey, Antonio. 安东尼奥
[02:52] – Sergeant. – Cruz. -警长 -克鲁兹
[02:54] What the hell happened here? 这里发生了什么
[02:55] Bomb went off at 8:42 a.m. 8点42分发生了炸弹爆炸
[02:57] We’re clear for radiation. 已经排除了辐射危险
[02:59] At least four injured, two pretty bad shape. 至少四人受伤 其中两人伤势严重
[03:01] Two fatalities. One female. 两人死亡 一名女性
[03:02] One looks like a male. 另一名看起来是男性
[03:05] How’s that? 怎么说
[03:06] We’re still putting him back together. 我们还在试着把他拼起来
[03:08] Any idea what caused this? 知道是什么引起爆炸吗
[03:10] IED of some sort. 应该是自制炸弹
[03:12] We found screws in buildings all the way down the street. 我们在街尾的楼里找到了螺丝钉
[03:14] Thanks. 谢了
[03:18] So where were you standing when it went off? 爆炸时你站在哪里
[03:23] You’re the police? 你是警察吗
[03:25] Yeah, that’s right. 没错 我是
[03:26] Gimme a sec. 等我一下
[03:28] Do you live around here? 你住在这附近吗
[03:32] Did you see something? 你是不是看见了什么
[03:34] Come on, Isabella. 走吧 伊莎贝拉
[03:35] She’s 12. Got a vivid imagination. 她才12岁 想象力特别丰富
[03:38] Let this man do his job. Come on. 别妨碍他工作了 走吧
[03:41] How many times have I told you not to talk to cops? 跟你说了多少次了 别跟警察说话
[03:50] Hey, man. 哥们
[03:51] Were there any victims taken to the hospital 在我们来之前 有任何伤者
[03:53] – before we got here– – My wife. -被送去医院了吗 -我妻子
[03:54] Have you seen her? Nobody will tell me anything. 你看到她了吗 他们什么都不肯跟我说
[03:56] Sir, we’re still trying to clear the scene, 先生 我们还在清理现场
[03:57] but we can take your name, information. 你可以先告诉我们你的名字和信息
[03:59] Mason. Uh, Brahmer. 梅森·布拉默
[04:01] We–we own the cafe, my wife and I. 这家餐馆是我和我妻子的
[04:03] Okay. 好吧
[04:05] Oh, my God, Elizabeth. 天哪 是伊丽莎白
[04:06] Go ahead and ride with your wife. 去救护车上陪你妻子吧
[04:08] Nobody saw anything. 没人看见事发经过
[04:10] It was an explosion. Lot of glass. 只知道是一场爆炸 很多玻璃碎片
[04:12] Same inside. 里面也一样
[04:13] Then we’ll keep knocking on doors. 那就继续挨家挨户问
[04:14] Hey, Al, you and Ruzek go question the husband 老埃 你跟鲁塞克等那位丈夫冷静下来
[04:17] once he calms down. 去问问他
[04:37] Police. 警察
[04:41] Detective Halstead, Chicago PD. 霍尔斯特德警探 芝加哥警察
[04:42] – Yeah, we met. – If you wouldn’t mind, -我们见过了 -如果不介意
[04:44] I just want to talk to your daughter for a quick second. 我想跟您女儿谈两句
[04:47] She didn’t see anything. 她什么都没看见
[04:49] Two people died in that bombing, ma’am. 两人死于这场爆炸 女士
[04:52] – Mom? – Get back in your room -妈妈 -回你房间去
[04:54] and finish getting ready. 去做好准备
[04:56] Now! 快去
[04:59] Last year, a kid in Isabella’s school 去年 伊莎贝拉学校里一个孩子
[05:01] testified in a gang shooting, 在一起帮派枪击案中出庭作证
[05:03] and a week later, he was found with a bullet in his head. 一周后 他被发现头部中枪死亡
[05:06] I get it–we’re gonna put her down as a confidential source. 我明白 我们会让她做为保密证人
[05:08] Oh, yeah? Are you gonna give her a lollipop too? 是吗 是不是还会再给她一支棒棒糖
[05:10] And the next thing you know, she’s compelled to testify, 紧接着 她就不得不作证
[05:12] and when word gets around, how am I gonna keep her safe? 事情传开后 我要怎么保护她的安全
[05:16] I can’t afford to move out of my place, 我没那个经济能力搬离这里
[05:18] let alone put her in a new school and start over. 更别说让她转学 重新开始
[05:20] I understand your concern. 我明白您的担忧
[05:22] But how is your daughter gonna feel 但如果您作为母亲
[05:23] knowing that her mother didn’t let her help get the people 却不让您女儿帮我们将真凶绳之于法
[05:25] who did this? I know she saw something, 她会怎么想 我知道她一定看见了什么
[05:27] and I know she– 我知道她…
[05:34] Got started on a sandwich bar. 我是从三明治店做起的
[05:35] Now I’m making quiche and crepes, 现在做的都是乳蛋饼 可丽饼
[05:37] European stuff I couldn’t even pronounce before. 这些以前我连名字都不会读的欧洲餐点
[05:39] How long you been working there? 你在那工作多久了
[05:40] Eight months. 八个月
[05:41] Where were you when the bomb went off? 炸弹爆炸时你在哪里
[05:42] The kitchen. I threw out an order, 厨房 我刚做好了一单
[05:44] I rang the bell and a second later… 按铃叫侍应来取 然后紧接着
[05:46] Boom. 就爆炸了
[05:48] How’s Ms. Brahmer holding up? 布拉默太太怎么样
[05:49] She’s got some fighting to do. 得靠她自己的意志了
[05:51] I owe a lot to those two. 我欠他们两个很多
[05:53] The Brahmers know about your priors when they hired you? 布拉默夫妇雇你的时候 知道你有前科吗
[05:55] Absolutely, they did. I came clean. 当然 我坦白交代的
[05:58] I let them know I did a little something 告诉他们我年轻的时候
[05:59] when I was younger, but I put it behind me. 犯了点小事 但我改过自新了
[06:00] Armed robbery’s not a little something. 持械抢劫可不是小事
[06:02] Well, I learned from it. 我得到教训了
[06:04] Well, so, having been through this before, Brandon, 布兰登 既然你以前也经历过
[06:06] you’ll remember, eventually the cops get to the bottom of it. 就知道警察最终一定会查个水落石出的
[06:08] I had nothing to do with blowing that place up. 我跟那地方的爆炸没关系
[06:10] Period. But I do know who might. 真的 但我知道谁有可能
[06:13] So do you wanna hear about it, 所以你们是想听我说
[06:15] or you wanna keep wasting your time looking at me? 还是继续浪费时间调查我
[06:17] If you got something to say, say it. 如果你有话说就说啊
[06:20] This gangbanger named K-Trick’s 有个叫”骗子老K”的小混混
[06:21] been hanging around Brahmers for months. 这几个月一直在布拉默餐馆周围转悠
[06:23] He comes around back every week. 每周都会来
[06:25] Two days ago, Brahmer goes in the back to talk to K-Trick. 两天以前 布拉默去后面跟老K说话
[06:28] An hour later, Brahmer’s Suburban was destroyed. 一小时后 他的车就被砸了
[06:32] All right, I’m gonna let Ruzek know. 好 我去告诉鲁塞克
[06:34] Doctor said your wife went into surgery? 医生说你妻子送去手术了吗
[06:36] Yeah. I guess shrapnel came close to hitting a major artery. 说了 估计是弹片离主动脉很近
[06:41] Every second is touch and go. 时刻都生死攸关
[06:44] Mr. Brahmer, you were near the bomb 布拉默先生 炸弹爆炸点
[06:46] when it went off, right? 距离你很近 是吗
[06:49] I work the kitchen. 我负责厨房
[06:50] My wife runs the front of the house. 我妻子负责招待
[06:52] My cashier called in sick, 我的收银员今天请病假
[06:53] so Liz was wearing a lot of hats today. 所以丽兹今天要顾很多地方
[06:56] Your cook mentioned somebody by the name of K-Trick. 你的厨师提到了个叫”骗子老K”的人
[07:01] Yeah. Him. 是的 他
[07:03] What was the nature of your relationship? 你们俩是什么关系
[07:06] He’s been shaking me down for protection money. 他一直在逼我交保护费
[07:10] Two days ago, I said I wouldn’t pay him as much, 两天以前 我说不会再给他那么多了
[07:13] ’cause this winter really killed me 因为今年冬天生意不好
[07:15] revenue-wise. 赚的不多
[07:18] He beat up my SUV. 他砸了我的车
[07:22] So this K-Trick made threats on your life 所以这个老K如果收不到保护费
[07:24] if you didn’t keep up payments. 会威胁你的人身安全
[07:26] He never actually said that specifically. 他从没明确说出来过
[07:29] He just… 他只是…
[07:31] said I’d regret it. 说我会后悔的
[07:34] We’ll call it in. 可以了
[07:42] Hey, Sarge. 警长
[07:45] Sarge? 警长
[07:47] This can’t be right. 这不可能
[07:49] – What’s the matter? – I just got an email -怎么了 -我刚收到封邮件
[07:51] saying Area Central’s 说中心警局
[07:53] not approving the purchase order 不同意拨款
[07:54] for the engraving job on Nadia’s stone. 为娜迪亚刻纪念石碑
[07:59] I am gonna attack somebody. 我要打人了
[08:01] Well, we can… pass a hat around, 我们可以弄个募捐
[08:03] collect the money ourselves. 自己筹钱
[08:05] We may need to push the memorial a little, but we can– 可能需要把追悼会推迟几天 但…
[08:06] Oh, no, the only thing that’s getting pushed around here 不 唯一该被推的是写这封邮件的人
[08:09] is however wrote this– right off a cliff. 该被从悬崖推下去
[08:12] I got a cousin that does stonework. 我有个做石匠的表亲
[08:14] He’ll give it to us on the cuff. 他会免费帮我们干的
[08:16] I can’t even believe what I’m seeing here. 我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛
[08:18] Seriously, don’t stress yourself out, Sarge. 说真的 别太逼自己 警长
[08:21] You got enough to worry about. We all do. 你要忙的事够多了 我们都是
[08:23] Stonecutting is what your cousin does for a living? 你表亲是专业的石匠吗
[08:26] It’s not some side job he dabbles in? 不是他的什么副业吧
[08:28] It’s full-time, legit. He turns down work. 那就是他的全职工作 他不干别的
[08:31] Okay, great–if you can make that happen, 很好 如果你能办到
[08:33] I’ll get to the bottom of this. 我会跟他们磕到底的
[08:37] K-Trick…otherwise known as Kenny T. Reevis. 骗子老K 也叫肯尼·T·里维斯
[08:40] He’s a gangster Disciple. Not top of the pyramid, 是个帮派份子 不算上层人物
[08:42] but he’s got some corners. 但也掌控着几条街
[08:43] Brought up on racketeering charges twice, 因敲诈勒索罪被起诉过两次
[08:45] but the cases fell through 但因为证人撤销指控
[08:46] when the witnesses dropped the charges. 所以都没能宣判
[08:49] Finally got the analysis on the IED back from Bomb Unit. 终于从拆弹小组拿到自制炸弹的分析报告了
[08:55] Whoever built it used a pressure cooker. 制作人用的是高压锅
[08:57] They filled it with nails, screws, glass, 里面装满了钉子 螺丝 玻璃
[08:59] some small-grade explosive. 一些低威力爆炸物
[09:01] I think that’s the same kind those guys used 跟波士顿马拉松爆炸案
[09:02] for the Boston Marathon bombing. 用的是同一种炸弹
[09:04] Yeah, see, you hook it up to a cell phone, 对 你看 把它和手机连接
[09:06] and ka-blammo– the shrapnel projects out, 然后砰 弹片飞散
[09:08] shreds everything in its path. 无人幸免
[09:10] It’s nasty, nasty stuff. 很龌龊的手法
[09:12] Halstead’s working on a witness. 霍斯特德在做一个证人的工作
[09:13] Little girl lives across the street. 那小女孩住在街对面
[09:15] Her mom shut it down the first time, 他妈妈第一次拒绝合作
[09:16] but he’s gonna go at her again, so… 但他准备再去试试 所以…
[09:17] – No other witnesses? – None willing to talk. -没有其他证人吗 -没有愿意开口的
[09:20] No security cameras in the cafe. 餐馆里没有监控
[09:22] All right, Mouse, 好 耗子
[09:24] run the victims for domestic disputes, 查查受害者有没有家庭纠纷
[09:26] orders of protection– 保护令…
[09:27] make sure none of them was the intended target. 确保他们都不是蓄意目标
[09:29] The rest of you get a bead on Reevis. 剩下的人去把里维斯找出来
[09:33] Frankie! 弗兰基
[09:35] Yeah, look who it is. 看看谁来了
[09:37] – The Celtic Tiger himself. – What’s up, my man? -凯尔特小老虎啊 -你好 兄弟
[09:39] This is my partner, Kim Burgess. 这位是我搭档 金·伯吉斯
[09:40] – How’s it going? – It’s going. -你好吗 -很好
[09:42] Did you get my message? 你收到我短信了吗
[09:43] Yeah. I didn’t check it, though. 是的 但还没看
[09:46] We need a stone engraved at the district. 我们警局需要刻一块石碑
[09:48] Most importantly, it’s gotta be done by tomorrow afternoon. 最重要的是 得明天下午就完工
[09:51] Oh, wow. Listen, I got three orders stacked up. 听着 我这里还有三个订单没做
[09:54] Frankie, when’s the last time I asked you for a favor? 弗兰基 我有多久没求过你办事了
[09:57] The parking tickets I made disappear… 我帮你消掉的那些停车罚单…
[09:58] – Yeah, but– – Hey, look, -没错 但是… -你看
[10:01] we know it’s short notice, but… 我们知道很赶 但…
[10:04] we lost a friend unexpectedly. 我们意外失去了一位朋友
[10:06] So could you please help us out here? 求你帮我们一下好吗
[10:12] What the hell. For my cousin, 管它呢 为了我表弟
[10:13] I’ll move some stuff around. 我安排一下好了
[10:15] Just let me know what you want it to say. 告诉我你们想在上面写什么吧
[10:18] Right. 对
[10:26] Her… Sorry, I don’t– 她…抱歉 我不…
[10:33] Yeah, it’s cool. Just take your time, man. 没事 你慢慢来
[10:36] Thanks. 谢了
[10:41] Jay. 杰
[10:44] – Good to see you. – Father McClosky. -很高兴见到你 -迈克洛斯基神父
[10:46] – Thanks for meeting me. – Yeah. -谢谢你能来见我 -没事
[10:48] I saw something on the news the other night 我有天晚上看到一条新闻
[10:50] about the young woman that worked in your district. 是关于你们警区一位年轻姑娘的
[10:52] Yeah. 是啊
[10:54] I’m so sorry for your loss. 你们失去了她 我很遗憾
[10:56] I’ll say a mass for her. 我会给她做个弥撒
[10:57] Thanks, I… I appreciate that. 谢谢 谢谢你
[11:00] I really do. 真的
[11:03] Is that why you wanted to see me? 你来找我就是因为这个吗
[11:05] Actually, uh… 实际上…
[11:08] I was hoping you could pull a few strings for me. 我有事想拜托你
[11:11] Let’s take a walk. 我们去走走
[11:27] You can do the talking. 你来说吧
[11:36] Kenny Reevis? 肯尼·里维斯
[11:39] Yeah. 我是
[11:41] Why don’t we go for a ride, man? 我们去兜个风怎么样
[11:43] I’m watching my son here. 我要看着儿子
[11:45] Well, is that his aunt, his nanny? 那是他阿姨吗 还是保姆
[11:46] – I’m sure he’s fine. – Aunt. -有她在没事的 -阿姨
[11:48] But I only got him four days out of the month, 但我一个月只能见他四天
[11:49] so if you got something to ask me, you ask me here. 如果你想问我什么 就在这里问吧
[11:52] No. We gotta talk down at the district, pal. 不 我们得回局里谈 老兄
[11:54] I ain’t going anywhere unless you got an arrest warrant. 你没有逮捕令我是不会跟你走的
[11:57] You hear me? 懂了吗
[12:02] You picked the wrong cop on the wrong day. 你要惹警察真是挑错时间也挑错人了
[12:05] I will slap bracelets on you and drag you outta here 我会当着你儿子的面 把你拷上
[12:08] in front of your son. 从这里拖走
[12:11] You hear me? 懂了吗
[12:14] Get on your feet. 站起来跟我们走
[12:22] Stacey! 史黛丝
[12:23] Keep an eye on Jackson. I’ll be back. 帮我看着杰克森 我一会儿回来
[12:34] You know why Teddy Roosevelt won the Nobel Peace prize? 你知道为什么泰迪·罗斯福能赢诺贝尔和平奖吗
[12:39] Russia and Japan were getting into it, 俄罗斯和日本已经搅合进去了
[12:41] and Teddy was like, “I gotta sit these fools down 泰迪就想 “我得在他俩轰了对方之前
[12:43] before they blow each other up.” 把这俩傻蛋稳住”
[12:45] He also knew, to make it stick, 他也知道要维持长久稳定
[12:47] both countries needed to feel like they won something. 两个国家都得觉得自己赢了点儿什么
[12:50] That’s how I operate. 我也是这么操作的
[12:52] Brahmer and I– we had a nice deal. 布拉默和我 我们有个合理的协议
[12:55] He kicked me down a little cash, 他给我点儿钱
[12:56] and I’d watch out for him. 我帮他留意
[12:59] He misses a payment, 如果他少付了钱
[13:01] and I blow up his restaurant and kill a bunch of people? 我就在他的餐馆里炸死几个人吗
[13:06] That ain’t win-win. 这可不是双赢之道
[13:08] That ain’t me. 不是我做事风格
[13:10] Ask around. 你们去问问看
[13:12] We did. 我们问过了
[13:14] We know you demolished his car 我们知道两天前你毁了他的车
[13:15] and told him he was gonna regret not paying you 你还告诉他说 他会后悔
[13:18] two days ago. 没按时给钱的
[13:19] And you’re gonna try and convince me 你这是要让我相信
[13:20] that those are actions 砸个车什么的
[13:22] that are even in the same universe 和炸栋楼
[13:24] as blowing up a building? 是一样的吗
[13:26] I don’t need to convince you. 我不需要让你相信
[13:29] Prosecuting attorney just needs to convince a jury. 公诉律师只需要让陪审团相信就可以了
[13:32] Oh, man. 我去
[13:36] Kenny, let’s say it wasn’t you, right? 肯尼 就当不是你吧
[13:39] You were born and raised in the neighborhood. 你从小就住在那附近
[13:41] Damn straight. 没错
[13:42] You probably didn’t like getting pushed out. 你可能不喜欢被排挤出去
[13:45] You ever lose your neighborhood 你家附近
[13:46] to a bunch of rich people? 被有钱人占过吗
[13:48] Why didn’t you leave? 你为什么不离开
[13:50] ‘Cause it’s my block! 因为那是我的地盘
[13:51] Okay, so it’s your block… 好啊 是你的地盘
[13:53] You know who blew up the cafe. 你该知道是谁炸了餐馆吧
[13:56] Give us a name. We get help with the case. 告诉我们是谁 你帮我们破案
[13:57] You get off without a murder charge. 你自己也洗脱了嫌疑
[13:59] That’s a win-win situation, baby. 这就是双赢啊
[14:04] Nobody I know. 我不知道
[14:13] Send a photo of Reevis over to Halstead. 把里维斯的照片发给霍斯特德
[14:15] See if he can get it in front of his witness. 看他有没有办法拿给那个目击者
[14:16] Yeah. 好
[14:18] Erin. 艾琳
[14:24] – How you holding up? – I’m fine. -你怎么样 -我没事
[14:26] I just wish everyone would stop asking me. 只希望别人别再来问我这个问题了
[14:28] I’m not everyone. 我不是别人
[14:33] I miss her. 我想她
[14:35] Like everybody else, I’m here. 但和大家一样 我在这里
[14:36] I’m doing my job. 仍在工作
[14:38] Job part I’m not worried about. 我不担心你的工作状态
[14:41] Don’t let this turn into a banana peel for you, 别让这件事绊住脚
[14:44] and I think you know what I’m talking about. 你知道我的意思
[14:47] Come too far. 有点儿过了
[14:50] I hear you. 我明白
[14:59] So we looked into the guy 我们调查了
[15:00] that actually owns the building that got bombed. 那栋被炸建筑的所有者
[15:02] Graham Norcross. 格兰汉·诺克罗斯
[15:04] Guy’s got ten lawsuits hanging over his head, 有十个人起诉他
[15:06] each one a different tenant 十个不同的租客
[15:07] claiming he strong-armed them out of his properties. 声称他用暴力将他们驱逐出了他的房子
[15:09] He throws a single mother of three 他把一个单身母亲和她的三个孩子
[15:11] out on the street and sells the place 赶到大街上 并用购入价的双倍
[15:12] for twice what he bought for. 把那栋房子卖了
[15:13] Big jump– bombing your own property. 出乎意料 炸掉自己的房子
[15:16] Worth a conversation at least. 至少得找他谈谈
[15:19] Well, go talk to him. 那就去吧
[15:22] Mr. Norcross. 诺克罗斯先生
[15:23] Detectives Dawson and…Orbinsky? 这是道森警探和… 奥宾斯基警探
[15:26] That’s close enough. 接近了
[15:27] Glad you came. Had you on my call sheet. 你们来了就好 之前给你们打过电话
[15:29] Oh, yeah, you were calling us? 你打过电话吗
[15:31] Yeah. I was hoping to get addresses for the victims. 是啊 我想问受害人的地址
[15:32] I’d like to send some flowers over. 想送点花去慰问
[15:35] That’s nice of you. 真善良啊
[15:36] We can’t give out their information yet. 我们目前还不方便透露他们的信息
[15:38] It was terrible getting that call this morning. 今天早晨接到那通电话真可怕
[15:40] When you get any updates, 如果你们能通知我调查进展情况
[15:41] I’d appreciate you passing them along. 我将不胜感激
[15:43] You’ve evicted a number of tenants 你从你购买的那栋楼里
[15:44] from the buildings you purchased. 赶走了很多租户
[15:45] That’s correct? 是吗
[15:48] Should I have my legal counsel join us? 我需要请我的律师过来吗
[15:51] Does he need to be here? 你需要请他来吗
[15:54] – You tell me. – We’re just here -你说呢 -我们只是需要
[15:56] for some background, Mr. Norcross. 一些背景资料 诺克罗斯先生
[15:59] A tenant four doors down from today’s bombing site 距今天的爆炸地点隔了四户的那家住户
[16:02] had to leave her residence because of an electrical fire. 由于电路起火被迫搬离了住所
[16:04] That’s at 2315 Rockefeller. 那是在洛克菲勒大街2315号
[16:07] She says you were responsible because the building went up 她说你应该对火灾负责 因为起火前一天
[16:09] a day after your crew was inside working on the wiring. 你的手下在里面修理过电路
[16:12] Arson is difficult to prove. 纵火很难证实
[16:14] And there are witnesses who state 而且有目击者称
[16:16] that the tenants in question were stealing electricity, 这家住户在偷电
[16:18] endangering their own family. 将他们自己的家人置于险地
[16:20] But as that is a pending legal matter, 不过由于案件还在调查
[16:22] I obviously can’t comment further. 显然我不应该再多说什么
[16:25] You know one of the victims had their limbs blown off? 你知道其中一位受害者四肢都被炸飞了吗
[16:28] This is in your building. 这是你的楼
[16:29] How ’bout you don’t hide behind your lawyer 能不能不要再拿你的律师做掩护
[16:31] and help us out on this one? 真心帮我们这一次
[16:34] Jamie Weston. She’ll be happy to facilitate 杰米·威斯顿 她会乐于解答
[16:36] any further questions you may have. 你们的所有问题
[16:44] Nice. Classy. 好啊 架子够大
[16:52] Commander. 局长
[16:54] I’ve left you, like, ten message. 我给你留了不下十条信息
[16:56] I wanted to tell you in person. 我想亲口和你说
[16:58] Wow, I don’t like the sound of this already. 我已经不喜欢你可能会说的话了
[17:00] Now, it’s not just the purchase order. 这不仅是拨款问题
[17:01] George Baumgartner– 乔治·邦姆哥斯特勒
[17:03] he won’t approve the stone for Nadia at all. 他根本就不同意为娜迪亚立碑
[17:06] That’s…unacceptable. 这怎么能行
[17:08] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[17:08] They don’t think it’s appropriate 他们认为这不合适
[17:10] since she wasn’t a cop. Hey, if it was up to me, 因为她不是一名警察 要是我说了算
[17:12] that stone would be done already. 碑早就做好了
[17:14] Cover the desk, Garcia. 帮我照看一下前台 加西亚
[17:16] You got it, Sarge. 好的 警长
[17:18] Trudy! 特鲁迪
[17:26] Look, Nadia Decotis wasn’t a cop. 听我说 娜迪亚·迪科提不是警察
[17:28] If we put up a stone commemorating her, 如果我们为她立纪念碑
[17:30] the next thing you know, 那以后
[17:31] the janitor’s gonna be asking for one. 连门卫也会要求立碑了
[17:33] Now, what kind of precedent would that set? 这会造成什么样的先例
[17:35] The precedent that we memorialize those we lose in our district. 一个我们纪念我们分局失去人员的先例
[17:38] It doesn’t matter whether she wore tin or not! 她戴没戴警徽有什么关系
[17:40] It matters to some people. 对有些人来说有关系
[17:41] It matters to the people I answer to. 对于我的上司来说有关系
[17:42] Do you know what happened to her in New York, George, 你到底知不知道她在纽约发生了什么 乔治
[17:45] what she went through? 你知道她受了什么样的罪吗
[17:46] I do, and it’s horrible. 我知道 确实非常可怕
[17:51] I’ll tell you what, let’s put a pin in it for now, 这样吧 我们先暂缓一下
[17:53] maybe revisit the issue next month. 下个月再谈
[17:55] No way! I know how it works around here. 不行 我知道这里的规矩
[17:57] It just keeps getting kicked down the line. 这样这事就会被无限期的拖下去
[17:59] Nadia made the ultimate sacrifice, 娜迪亚做出了终极牺牲
[18:02] and she deserves a memorial stone at the 21st District, 她有权在21区得到一块纪念碑
[18:05] or I will stand up 否则下一次警察兄弟会开会时
[18:07] at the next FOP meeting 我就会站出来
[18:10] and I will tell everybody 告诉所有人
[18:18] The answer’s no. 还是不行
[18:21] And don’t threaten me again. 而且永远不要再威胁我
[18:35] – Leave. – Not until you hear me out. -走开 -先听我把话说完
[18:43] I’m gonna call the cops. 我要打电话报警了
[18:44] You’d be calling me, essentially. 那其实还是会打给我
[18:49] King of Cross Academy. 十字君学院
[18:51] Full scholarship for Isabella. 为伊莎贝拉提供全奖
[18:59] Just wanna ask her a couple of questions. 我只是想问她几个问题
[19:01] Show her a photo. 让她辨认一张照片
[19:05] She doesn’t testify. 不能让她出庭作证
[19:07] Absolutely not. 绝对不会
[19:14] I was waiting outside while my mom got coffee, 我妈妈去买咖啡的时候 我在外面等着
[19:17] and this guy came in with a blue backpack. 一个背着蓝色背包的人走进来
[19:19] I remember it, ’cause my friend’s got the same one. 我记得这么清楚是因为我朋友也有一个
[19:22] But when he came out, it was gone. 但他出来的时候 包不见了
[19:26] Okay. Is this the man you saw? 好的 这是你看到的那个人吗
[19:29] That’s not him. 不是他
[19:31] The guy I saw was white with a beard. 我看到的那个人是白人 留着胡子
[19:35] Okay. Do you remember anything else about him? 好 你还记得其他的特征吗
[19:37] His right hand–he had scars all over it. 他的右手 上面全是伤疤
[19:40] That’s it. 行了
[19:42] That’s enough. 说的够多了
[19:45] Okay. 好的
[19:48] Thank you so much, Isabella. 非常感谢 伊莎贝拉
[19:49] You’re welcome. 不客气
[19:55] I cross-referenced all recent parolees in Tri-Taylor 我通过特征查找了泰勒三角区和附近区域
[19:57] and the surrounding areas with their known identifiers. 所有新近释放的犯人
[19:59] Yep, and we got Sam Carden. 然后我们找到了山姆·卡尔登
[20:01] Did a little time in Statesville 因为袭击殴打他人和非法持有武器
[20:03] for assault and battery and a couple weapons charges. 在斯泰茨维尔监狱蹲过几年
[20:05] The scars on his right hand’s from burns he got 他右手上的烧伤疤痕
[20:07] working as an electrician. Parole officer said he’s been 是做电工时候弄的 他的假释官说
[20:10] picking up day jobs here and there, 他在到处打些零工
[20:12] but apparently he had a hard time going straight. 但显然无法找到正式工作
[20:14] He do any work for or got any beef 他为诺克罗斯或者布拉默工作过吗
[20:15] – with Norcross or Brahmer? – I say we go ask him. -或者和他们有什么仇 -我们去问问他吧
[20:18] His parole officer said he lives right on the South side. 他的假释官说他就住在南边
[20:20] Go. Have everyone who’s free 去吧 看谁有空
[20:22] – meet you there for backup. – Right. -让他去那里和你汇合 -好
[20:24] Like I said, 就像我刚才说的
[20:25] I’m constantly checking in with my parolees, 我经常联系我负责的假释犯
[20:26] and I’ve seen Sam’s pay stubs 而且我看过萨姆的工资条
[20:27] and he’s been going to work. 他一直在工作
[20:29] All right, believe me, if he was up to something, 真的 相信我 如果他想搞什么鬼
[20:31] I’d know about it. 我肯定知道
[20:33] All right. 好吧
[20:37] Go ahead. 请进
[20:44] I’d say he was up to something. 他肯定在搞什么鬼
[20:46] Ha. Can’t be everywhere all the time, right? 总不可能哪里都有吧
[20:57] A few large right there. 不少钱呢
[20:59] Yeah, I’d say. That’s a lot of money 我得说 刚刚出狱
[21:01] to have saved up after just getting out of the joint. 居然能攒下这么多钱
[21:03] Yeah. 对
[21:03] Do you have any idea where he might be? 你知道他可能会在哪儿吗
[21:05] Should be contacting me about 20 minutes or so. 20分钟左右后他会联系我
[21:08] – He normally uses the pay phone downstairs, so…- Yeah? -他一般用楼下的公共电话打给我 -是吗
[21:11] Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. 我们等等看就知道了
[21:12] Just keep an eye out for Carden. 盯紧卡尔登
[21:15] Copy that–we got eyes on the front entrance. 明白 我们在前门盯着
[21:19] I still can’t believe you let me drive. 还是不敢相信你让我开车
[21:22] It’s my gift. 给你个惊喜
[21:25] Well, it’s…from Nadia. 其实是娜迪亚教我的
[21:32] I told her how you said you feel like a house husband 我告诉她你说自己一直坐副驾
[21:34] riding shotgun all the time. 感觉像个家庭妇男
[21:38] And she got all righteous and she goes, 结果她一本正经地说
[21:40] “Erin, you need to let him drive a little.” 艾琳 你也得让他开开车
[21:46] You know what we need? 你知道我们需要什么吗
[21:48] A Kuma’s night. 库玛之夜
[21:49] Black Sabbath burgers. 黑色安息日汉堡
[21:52] That was Nadia’s spot, right? 那是娜迪亚的最爱 对吧
[21:55] Yeah. 对
[22:08] That’s Carden. 那是卡尔登
[22:17] Stop! CPD! 停下 芝加哥警署
[22:24] Gun! 我要开枪了
[22:30] Out! Out, out, out, out! 闪开闪开
[22:33] Freeze! 不许动
[22:38] 5021 George, I got a carjacked red pickup truck 我是G5021 一辆红色小货车被劫
[22:41] heading north on the 7100 block of Paulina. 在宝琳娜街区7100号向北行驶
[22:44] Copy that. Right on the way. 收到 这就出发
[23:06] Halstead, location. 霍斯特德 具体位置
[23:08] On Lake. We’ll cut him off at Ashland. 雷克街上 我们会在阿什兰街将他截下
[23:11] We’re approaching Ashland now. 我们快到阿什兰街了
[24:25] Don’t move! Don’t move. 不许动 不许动
[24:27] Put your hands behind your back. 手背到后面
[24:33] Let’s go. 走
[24:34] Get up. 起来
[24:41] It’s gonna work out. 会搞定的
[24:43] Baumgartner’s a bastard. 邦姆哥斯特勒这个混蛋
[24:44] He’s a heartless bastard. 冷血混蛋
[24:47] And always has been. 一直都是
[24:48] It’s a piece of rock on the front of the building. 不过就是楼前的一块石头
[24:52] We can’t even pay our respects to her? 这点敬意都不能够给她吗
[24:55] It’s times like this when I-I…hate this job. 每当这时候我都讨厌这份工作
[24:58] Trudy– 特鲁迪
[25:01] You wanted to see us, Sergeant? 您找我们吗 警长
[25:03] Uh, yeah. 是的
[25:04] Want you to swing by Second City Storage, 你们去一下第二城市储物处
[25:07] locker number 8313. 8313号储物箱
[25:09] There’s a file box labeled “Summer 2005.” 有一个标签为2005夏天的文件盒
[25:13] Pull the file for Operation Angel. 取出名为天使行动的文件
[25:15] Bring it back here. 送到这里来
[25:17] All right. Sure, got it. 好的 明白
[25:20] What’s that about? 那是什么
[25:22] It’s all gonna work out. 都会解决好的
[25:32] You got my Jack too? 我的夹克你也拿去了吗
[25:34] That ETD machine is good. 爆炸物质微量检测机很好使
[25:36] Only takes seconds to detect explosive material, 几秒钟即可检测出爆炸性物质
[25:39] like the trace amount of potassium nitrate 比如你夹克衫上微量的
[25:41] on your jacket. 硝酸钾
[25:43] We already got you for the bombing. 你参与爆炸事件证据凿凿
[25:45] Just tell us who hired you. 告诉我们是谁雇的你
[25:47] Yeah. I’m really not seeing a good reason to talk. 我凭什么告诉你们
[25:50] Yeah, well, I can give you a couple good reasons to talk. 我可以给你一堆开口的理由
[25:52] I’m going away no matter what. 反正我都要回监狱
[25:54] I might as well go back not a snitch. 我可不想以告密者的身份回去
[25:56] We found 3 Gs in your room. 我们在你家里搜出3千块
[25:58] Probably more you already spent. 也许大部分你已经花掉了
[25:59] Money didn’t put itself in there–means you got paid. 钱不会凭空出来 说明有人雇你干活
[26:02] You got it all figured out. Why bother me? 你们都弄明白了 还问我干什么
[26:06] You could be looking at two life sentences. 你面临两项终身监禁指控
[26:08] Now, we can think of a whole lot of ways 我们有很多方式让你的余生
[26:10] to make that time easy or hard. 变得轻松或者难熬
[26:11] It’s up to you. 由你决定
[26:14] Yeah, you know what? 你知道吗
[26:16] I really don’t care. 我真的无所谓
[26:19] It doesn’t make any difference. 没有任何区别
[26:23] He doesn’t give up a name, take him down to the cage. 他不供出名字 就把他带去下面的笼子
[26:28] You two gonna rough me up a little bit? 你们要刑讯逼供吗
[26:30] Not gonna be any worse 看你对餐馆里那些人的所作所为
[26:31] than what you did to those people at the cafe. 刑讯逼供也不为过
[26:34] Whatever. It’s out of my hands. 随便了 那都不受我的掌控
[26:42] Listen… 听着
[26:44] nobody out there is in the mood 今天那儿的人没心情
[26:46] to give your sorry ass a break today. 搭理你这个自怨自艾的人
[26:49] But if you give me a name… 但如果你供出名字
[26:51] life’ll be a little better. 你或许不用遭罪
[26:57] Let me think about it. 我考虑考虑
[27:11] Carden didn’t have a burner phone. 卡尔登没有一次性电话
[27:13] He didn’t call anybody from that apartment 他没有从公寓打电话给任何人
[27:14] except his parole officer. Never even wrote a letter. 除了他的假释官 信都没写过
[27:17] We should have his call records 我们应该查一下
[27:18] from Stateville any minute. 他在斯泰特维尔监狱的所有通话记录
[27:20] Thanks for your phone call. 谢谢您的来电
[27:21] That was Chicago Med. 芝加哥医院打来的
[27:23] Elizabeth Brahmer just passed away. 伊丽莎白·布拉默过世了
[27:27] What’s up with Carden? 卡尔登怎么说
[27:28] Giving him five minutes to weigh his options. 他需要五分钟权衡下选择
[27:30] I think he’s gonna go. 我觉得他会开口
[27:31] Sam Carden did a couple days’ work with Melvin’s Electric 山姆·卡尔登在梅尔文电力公司工作过几天
[27:34] which does all the wiring in Norcross’s buildings. 这个公司负责诺克罗斯建筑内所有的线路设施
[27:37] A few months ago, 几个月前
[27:38] Graham Norcross asked the County Assessors 格兰汉·诺克罗斯让县评估员
[27:40] for an updated property value estimate 出具了一份布拉默餐馆的
[27:42] on the Brahmers’ cafe. It turns out the land 最新房产评估 结果表明那块地
[27:44] is worth four times what it was when he bought it. 比买入时的价格翻了四倍
[27:46] The Brahmers have a ten-year lease. 那块地布拉默夫妇租了十年
[27:48] So if Norcross wanted ’em out… 所以如果诺克罗斯想让他们离开
[27:50] he’d either have to cut ’em a check 他不是给他们写张支票请他们走
[27:51] or make them leave. 就是逼他们离开
[27:53] So you hire someone who says they can scare them out, 所以就雇人吓唬他们
[27:56] but the device over-delivers. 但是吓过头了吗
[27:58] Maybe Norcross had Carden do the electrical fire 可能街区那场电火 也是诺克罗斯
[28:00] up the block too. 让卡尔登放的
[28:02] Let’s ask him. 我们问问他
[28:07] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[28:12] Call an ambo! 叫救护车
[28:19] – Ambo’s two minutes out. – Guys, he’s not gonna make it. -救护车两分钟后到 -他撑不到那时候了
[28:22] Who the hell left the can in here? 谁把易拉罐放在这里的
[28:54] Just keep your mouth shut until you talk to Voight. 在跟博伊特谈话前 什么都别说
[28:56] Contact your FOP rep. Do it now. 马上联系你的兄弟警察代表
[29:05] Wanna talk about it? 你想谈谈吗
[29:06] What? 谈什么
[29:09] How you walked out of my cousin’s shop. 你怎么走出我兄弟的店的
[29:12] You noticed that? 你注意到了吗
[29:13] He’s got a bell on the door. 他门上有铃
[29:17] My old district, we had three deaths in one year. 以前我所在的辖区 一年内死了三个人
[29:22] It was spooky. 真的很吓人
[29:24] Naturally, you get people who ask, 会有人问你是正常的
[29:26] and I don’t lie when I say 我说自己做这份工作
[29:27] I never had a bad day on this job. 从未有一天后悔 绝不是骗人
[29:29] We chose it. 这是我们自己选的
[29:31] And if I die doing what I love, 如果我因为做自己所爱的事死了
[29:34] that’s better than croaking on a chicken bone 那总比窝在沙发上百无聊赖
[29:36] watching reruns on the couch. 看电视剧重播好吧
[29:39] Nadia chose this. 这是娜迪亚自己选的
[29:42] We don’t have time to grieve. 我们没时间沉迷于悲痛
[29:44] We keep pushing and doing our jobs. 我们要继续努力 做好自己的工作
[29:46] We’re not forgetting the people we lost. 我们这不是忘记我们失去的人
[29:48] We’re honoring them. 而是以此纪念他们
[29:50] That’s how I’d wanna be remembered. 我想以这种方式被铭记
[29:54] Yeah. 嗯
[29:56] Maybe. 可能吧
[29:59] 8313 8313.
[30:08] Nice bike. 车子不错
[30:19] Summer 2005. 2005年夏天
[30:24] This is weird, right, asking us to come down here? 让我们来这里 你不觉得奇怪吗
[30:26] What’s it got to do with the memorial? 这跟纪念碑有什么关系
[30:28] I don’t know, but I’d hate to be this guy right now. 不知道 但这个人可要悲剧了
[30:34] Excuse me, gentlemen– 抱歉 先生
[30:36] What the hell is this? 这是搞什么
[30:37] Turns out, Mr. Norcross, we got a little more to talk about. 诺克罗斯先生 事实证明我们还得再谈谈
[30:40] Fine. Through my attorney! 没问题 找我的律师
[30:42] Yeah. You can call her after we process you 行啊 我们去局里办完事后
[30:43] – down at the district. – Process for what? -你可以联系她 -办什么事
[30:45] You can do this voluntarily or otherwise. 不要敬酒不吃吃罚酒
[30:47] I don’t have a problem with the second one. 你非要吃罚酒我没意见
[30:48] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[30:50] Call Jamie Weston. 打电话找杰米·威斯顿
[30:55] Three people dead. 死了三个人
[30:56] I don’t say anything until my legal team gets here. 在我的法律团队来之前 我什么都不会说
[30:59] Like I told you, after you’ve been processed. 我说过了 等我们处理完之后
[31:00] Didn’t think we’d find out about you and Sam Carden. 没想到我们会发现你和山姆·卡尔登的事对吧
[31:03] Sam Carden? 山姆·卡尔登
[31:05] He installed ceiling fans in that cafe. 他安装了那个餐馆的吊扇
[31:07] I barely know the guy. 我根本不认识他
[31:08] Until you needed him to take out the Brahmers. 直到你需要他帮你除掉布拉默夫妇
[31:10] I didn’t take out anybody. 我没除掉谁
[31:13] A few million sitting on that property. 那栋建筑价值几百万
[31:14] Why worry about nice tenants when you got condos to build? 你有大厦去建 为什么担心几个无害的租客
[31:17] Yeah. People have killed for a lot less. 有人为了更不起眼的事都会去杀人呢
[31:19] You’re talking out of your ass. 你胡说什么
[31:22] It’s real easy. 事情很简单
[31:23] You hired Carden to throw an M80 in there. 你雇卡尔登往那里扔炸弹
[31:26] You didn’t know he’d up the dosage 可没想到他增加了用量
[31:27] about a hundred times more than necessary. 结果造成了巨大破坏
[31:30] Most of this lands on him. 大部分责任在他身上
[31:32] Let’s talk outside. 我们出去谈谈
[31:37] It’s Mason Brahmer, the owner of the cafe. 是梅森·布拉默 餐馆的店主
[31:39] How come we didn’t find this earlier? 早先怎么没发现
[31:41] Some people cover their tracks better than others. 有人更擅长掩藏行踪
[31:44] Look, he spelled his name one letter off on his ID, 他身份证上的名字拼错了一个字母
[31:46] making it virtually impossible to find anything on him. 所以想找到他的相关信息就几乎不可能了
[31:49] But I knew something was wonky, 但我觉得事情不对劲
[31:51] so I kept trying different versions until I found… 所以我就用各种组合查 于是发现了
[31:53] “Ross Montag.” 罗斯·孟泰格
[31:55] Okay, see, he legally changed it a few years back. 几年前他合法变更的姓名
[31:57] Clearly, he didn’t want us finding out. 显然他不想让我们发现
[31:59] So now I’m thinking, 所以我就想
[31:59] there’s something up with this guy, you know? 这个人肯定有问题
[32:01] People don’t go changing their names willy-nilly. 不会有人随便就改名字
[32:02] So I ran the old names backwards, forwards, 所以我就用以前的名字到处查
[32:04] financials, everything, 个人财务什么的都查了
[32:05] until I found 250K in one of his old accounts. 让我查到他以前的一个账户里有25万块
[32:09] It’s a life insurance settlement. 是一笔人寿险理赔金
[32:11] The short version– I think we got the wrong guy. 总而言之 我们抓错人了
[32:16] All right. 好吧
[32:17] Pick him up. 去把他抓来
[32:23] Why am I here? 为什么抓我来
[32:26] Because your first wife died in a car accident 因为你第一任妻子八年前
[32:28] eight years ago in Portland. 在波特兰死于一场车祸
[32:31] I want out of here now. My wife passed away. 马上放我出去 我妻子已经过世了
[32:33] – You have no right– – Her car burst into flames -你无权… -她的车被烧毁
[32:35] because of a steering fluid leak. 是因为动力转向漏油
[32:38] Detectives and the insurance company 警探和保险公司都觉得
[32:40] liked you for it. 是你干的
[32:42] But they couldn’t make the case. 但他们没有证据
[32:45] I’m giving you one more chance. 我再给你一次机会
[32:47] Don’t make me come in there. 不要逼我进去
[32:49] I’m asking you nicely. 不要敬酒不吃吃罚酒
[32:52] Just get straight with me now. 跟我说实话吧
[32:53] I’ll help you with your statement. 我会帮你录口供
[32:55] Go to hell. 去死吧
[33:23] It was an accident. I don’t care 那是场意外 我不管
[33:24] what the Portland cops said. 波特兰警方怎么说
[33:30] Then why’d you change your name? 那你为什么改名
[33:32] I wanted a fresh start. 我想重新开始
[33:36] See, I’m not buying any of that. 我不信你的话
[33:38] You’re forgetting– I was there 你忘了吗 餐馆里
[33:40] when the bomb went off at the cafe. 炸弹爆炸时我也在场
[33:42] Protected by a stainless steel kitchen 你当时在不锈钢厨房里
[33:44] where you knew the blast wouldn’t hit you. 你知道爆炸伤不到你
[33:46] Okay, well, just because you don’t believe me 你不相信我
[33:47] – doesn’t mean I’m guilty. – That is true. -并不意味着我有罪 -确实
[33:50] But what Sam Carden is saying upstairs sure does. 但是山姆·卡尔登在楼上说的可以证明
[33:57] You gotta be pretty desperate… 你绝望了
[34:00] to hire an ex-con 于是就雇了前科犯
[34:02] who’s doing electrical work for you. 帮你当电工
[34:03] I don’t even know who that is. 我根本不认识这个人
[34:05] Why did you do it? For the insurance money? 你为什么这么做 为了骗保吗
[34:09] Or you just hate women? 还是说你就是讨厌女人
[34:15] That’s for your wife who died today. 这下是为了今天你死去的妻子
[34:19] That’s for your wife you killed eight years ago. 这下是为了八年前你杀害的妻子
[34:22] Stop! 住手
[34:26] There’s a big part of me 虽然我很想
[34:28] who wants to walk outta here right now 马上离开这里
[34:30] and let you take the whole ride. 让你承担一切罪责
[34:32] But I dislike Carden even more than I dislike you, 但与你相比 我更不喜欢卡尔登
[34:35] so I am giving you this one shot. 所以我给你一次机会
[34:38] Tell me what happened, A to Z. 详细给都我交代了
[34:41] If you don’t… 如果你不交代…
[34:43] I go upstairs, we go with Carden’s version. 我就去楼上听卡尔登怎么说
[34:47] I didn’t do anything. 我什么都没做
[34:48] I don’t know who Sam Carden is. 我不认识山姆·卡尔登
[34:50] Listen to me. 听我说
[34:52] If I walk outta here, 如果我离开这里
[34:55] that deal walks out with me. 我提出的交易也就没戏了
[35:07] All right! 好
[35:09] All right what? 好什么好
[35:13] I’ll give a statement. 我交代
[35:26] All right, I’ll notify the wife’s family. 好 我去通知他妻子的家人
[35:28] – That’s always a fun call. – I’ll call Portland PD. -多有意思的电话 -我去通知波特兰警方
[35:30] It’s gonna be such a punch in the gut 都这么多年过去了
[35:32] after all these years. 对那家人一定会打击很大
[35:33] The family deserves to know 那家人有权知道
[35:34] what happened to their daughter. 他们女儿的遭遇
[35:36] Atwater. My office. 阿特沃特 来我办公室
[35:45] Leaving that can in the room 你把那个易拉罐留在审讯室
[35:46] almost caused us the entire case, Kevin. 差点害我们砸了整个案子 凯文
[35:49] I understand, Sarge. 我明白 警长
[35:50] And I take full responsibility for that. 对此我负全部责任
[35:52] I appreciate that. 我欣赏你的勇气
[35:57] IA’s gonna launch a full investigation 内务部会对卡尔登自杀一事
[35:59] in the Carden suicide, though. 展开全面调查
[36:02] I can’t have you up here while that’s going on. 调查期间你不能继续留在楼上
[36:04] What does that mean? 什么意思
[36:06] I’m bumping you back down to uniform. 我要把你降职去当巡警
[36:08] It’s just for a bit. 只是权宜之计
[36:09] Look, Sarge, whatever I gotta do– 警长 不管要我怎么做…
[36:11] This isn’t a conversation, Kevin. 我不是跟你商量 凯文
[36:16] You wanted to see us, Sergeant? 你找我们吗 警长
[36:18] Yeah, we’re shuffling things around up here. 是的 人事调动
[36:20] Burgess, you’re in Intelligence until further notice. 伯吉斯 你调到情报组 等进一步通知
[36:22] Roman, you’re partnered with Atwater. 罗曼 你跟阿特沃特搭档
[36:24] I cleared it with Platt. 我已经跟普拉特说过了
[36:26] Looking forward to it. 期待与你合作
[36:29] Good. You’re dismissed. 好了 你可以走了
[36:43] Kevin. 凯文
[36:45] Kevin, this is not how I wanted things to go down. 凯文 我不想看到事情变成这样的
[36:48] I’m sure if you give Voight some time, 如果给博伊特点时间考虑
[36:49] – it’ll all blow over. – Burgess… -肯定会没事的 -伯吉斯
[36:52] Congrats. 恭喜
[37:06] George. 乔治
[37:07] I don’t approve some stone and you think you can blackmail me? 我不批准资金你就勒索我吗
[37:10] That’s an ugly word. 勒索这个词多不好听
[37:12] Who knows about this? 这事还有谁知道
[37:14] Just the two guys in this room. 你知我知
[37:16] Or maybe the prostitute I found you with. 可能跟你一起的那个妓女还知道吧
[37:18] I don’t know if she remembers. 不知道她记不记得
[37:20] – If this gets out– – Just sign the approval -如果让别人知道 -快签字同意
[37:22] for Nadia’s memorial, and we’re done. 娜迪亚的纪念碑 就没事了
[37:47] Good to go. 搞定了
[37:49] I could just kiss you, Hank. 好想亲你一口 汉克
[37:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[37:53] Right back at ya, Trudy. 我也得谢谢你 特鲁迪
[38:01] 娜迪亚·迪科提 2015年4月12日
[38:02] It turned out real nice, Roman. 办得不错 罗曼
[38:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[38:05] Course. 不客气
[38:09] The, uh… 那个…
[38:11] Deputy Chief sent this over. 副局长发来的
[38:13] I figured I’d share it. 我念给大家听听吧
[38:16] “Ms. Nadia Decotis, 娜迪亚·迪科提小姐
[38:19] “This letter is to commend you on being accepted 这封信是恭喜你
[38:22] as a recruit to the Chicago Police Department.” 成为芝加哥警署的一员
[38:28] She would have made a hell of a cop. 她肯定会事一名好警察
[38:30] Certainly one of the bravest. 肯定是一名英勇的警察
[38:52] Hey. I think we’re all gonna head to Molly’s. 我们要一起去莫利酒吧喝一杯
[38:54] Pour one out for Nadia. 一起纪念娜迪亚
[38:56] I think we could all use a drink right about now. 现在大家应该都需要喝上一杯
[38:59] You in? 你要一起去吗
[38:59] Yeah. Yeah, I’ll try and make it. 好 我尽力过去
[39:18] There’s my girl. 我女儿来了
[39:20] I was supposed to meet up with everybody from work, 我应该跟同事一起去酒吧的
[39:22] but…I can’t be around them right now. 但我现在无法面对他们
[39:25] Yeah. I get that. 我懂
[39:28] Times like this, you need to be around family. 这种时候你需要跟家人在一起
[39:32] Baby, I’m so sorry you lost your friend. 孩子 很遗憾你失去了朋友
[39:46] When I met Nadia– 我认识娜迪亚时
[39:48] when I busted her… 我逮捕她时
[39:53] I just saw something in her. 我在她身上看到了自己的影子
[39:57] I wanted to be for her what Hank was for me. 我想像汉克救我一样救她
[40:03] So I pushed her in the direction I’d gone. 所以我逼迫她跟我走了同一条路
[40:09] But if I’d just left her alone from the start, 但如果一开始我就不去管她
[40:11] none of this would have happened. 这一切就不会发生
[40:16] I didn’t lose her. 我不是失去了她
[40:21] I got her killed. 我把她害死了
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme