时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So I heard you got a rape case | 我听说你们有桩强奸案 |
[00:02] | where the victim got burned up. | 受害者严重烧伤 |
[00:04] | Nurse from Chicago Med. | 是芝加哥医院的护士 |
[00:05] | Raped, beaten. Perp torched the joint. | 被强奸 殴打 然后嫌犯离开时点燃了房子 |
[00:08] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防局 大声呼救 |
[00:10] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[00:12] | Third-degree burns and severe smoke inhalation. | 病人三度烧伤 严重吸入烟雾 |
[00:14] | If you’re looking to kill somebody, toxic smoke will do the job fast. | 如果你想杀人 有毒烟雾收效很快的 |
[00:17] | Okay, so confirmed: the victim is a nurse, | 好 目前确定的是受害者是名护士 |
[00:19] | 5’5″, brown hair, brown eyes, | 身高一米六五 棕色头发眼睛 |
[00:21] | and she was raped. | 并且被强奸过 |
[00:23] | you think he did it before? | 你认为他这不是第一次吗 |
[00:24] | Unfortunately… | 很不幸 |
[00:26] | I know he has. | 我知道这不是第一次 |
[00:45] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:51] | So? | 怎么样 |
[00:53] | Third-degree burns over 75% of her body. | 全身75%的范围三度烧伤 |
[00:56] | The damage goes through to the muscle. | 损伤直达肌肉组织 |
[00:58] | Nerves are completely gone. | 神经彻底坏死 |
[01:00] | The only good news right now | 现在唯一的好消息 |
[01:02] | is that she probably can’t feel anything. | 是她或许已经没有感觉了 |
[01:04] | Okay, any chance she’ll pull through? | 好吧 她能挺过来吗 |
[01:06] | Even if we could hold off the infection, | 就算我们能阻止感染 |
[01:08] | and we’ll do our best– | 这点我们会尽力的 |
[01:09] | Can she talk? | 她能说话吗 |
[01:10] | She’s coherent at the moment. | 她目前神志清醒 |
[01:12] | So she can talk. | 那就是能说了 |
[01:14] | Look, we’re here to find out who did this, | 我们来就是想查清楚凶手 |
[01:18] | so I think if she was able, | 所以我觉得如果她能说话 |
[01:20] | she’d want to talk to us. | 会想和我们聊聊的 |
[01:23] | Stay here. | 稍等 |
[01:24] | All right, thanks, man. | 好 谢谢 伙计 |
[01:29] | Victim’s sister’s on her way in. | 受害者的姐姐马上过来 |
[01:31] | Have Olinsky and Atwater talk to her, okay? | 让奥林斯基和阿特沃特跟她聊聊 |
[01:38] | – Hey. – How’s Victoria? Any word? | -来了 -维多利亚怎么样 有消息吗 |
[01:43] | I saw the crime scene. It can’t be good. | 我看了案发现场的情况 不妙 |
[01:45] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:46] | Fire Department found her in a burning building. | 消防队在一栋起火房屋内发现了她 |
[01:48] | She’s got burns all over her body. | 她全身大面积烧伤 |
[01:50] | Her skull was fractured, and she’d been sexually assaulted. | 颅骨骨折 还被性侵了 |
[01:54] | This is–it’s just horrible. | 这真是…太糟了 |
[01:57] | She’s the nicest person. | 她是个好人 |
[02:00] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[02:01] | Just in passing. | 打过照面 |
[02:03] | She’s a nurse in maternity. | 她是产科的护士 |
[02:08] | Any idea who did it? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[02:10] | Would I be standing here if I did? | 我要知道还会在这吗 |
[02:17] | – Keep it short. – Okay. | -要尽快 -好的 |
[02:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | Victoria? | 维多利亚 |
[02:32] | Victoria, I’m Sergeant Benson. | 维多利亚 我是本森警长 |
[02:36] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[02:40] | Do you remember anything about the man who did this to you? | 你还记得任何凶手的事吗 |
[02:47] | I was in back of my building, | 我当时在屋后 |
[02:52] | taking out the trash. | 扔垃圾 |
[02:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:57] | Corner of my eye, | 眼角余光看到 |
[03:00] | man in hospital scrubs | 一个穿手术服的男人 |
[03:04] | walking up behind me. | 走在我身后 |
[03:07] | I turned. | 我转过身 |
[03:09] | I woke up, I was in my apartment, | 醒来以后 发现我在家里 |
[03:15] | and the wall was on fire. | 墙壁着了火 |
[03:19] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[03:25] | Did you see his face? | 你看见他的长相了吗 |
[03:32] | No. | 没有 |
[03:37] | He was white. | 他是白人 |
[03:40] | A little under 6 feet. | 身高183不到 |
[03:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:45] | All right, that’s it. That’s it. Out of the way! | 行了 行了 让开 |
[03:47] | Call the code! | 紧急呼叫 |
[03:48] | Code 2 call. | 心脏骤停 |
[03:51] | All right, check breathing. | 好 检查呼吸 |
[03:52] | And prepping CPR. | 准备心肺复苏 |
[04:01] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[04:02] | Here. Sit here. | 来 坐这吧 |
[04:07] | We are too. | 我们也是 |
[04:07] | I mean, it’s– it’s hard to believe | 不敢相信会 |
[04:12] | something like this happening, you know? | 发生这么残忍的事 |
[04:15] | Victoria was supposed to come over tonight. | 维多利亚今晚本该去我家的 |
[04:17] | Um, was she seeing anyone? | 她在跟谁约会吗 |
[04:20] | No. | 没有 |
[04:22] | Was there anybody in Victoria’s life | 维多利亚认识的人当中 |
[04:23] | that you think was aggressive at work or… | 你怀疑有谁存在暴力倾向吗 同事或者… |
[04:27] | No. I mean, that would do this? | 没有 没有做得出这种事的 |
[04:31] | I’m sorry, I just | 抱歉 我只是 |
[04:34] | can’t imagine what she went through. | 无法想象她受了多大罪 |
[04:37] | All that pain. I just can’t– | 那么多痛苦 我无法… |
[04:41] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:54] | So the first victim, Alice Whitlock, | 第一名受害者 艾莉丝·惠特洛克 |
[04:56] | raped and murdered. | 被强奸并谋杀 |
[04:58] | Cause of death was blunt force trauma | 致死原因是脑后的 |
[04:59] | to the back of the skull. | 钝器击伤 |
[05:01] | Blunt force trauma. | 同样钝器击伤 |
[05:03] | She was a nurse at Columbia Presbyterian. | 她是哥伦比亚长老会医院的护士 |
[05:05] | Second vic, Lisa Hoffman, | 第二名受害者 丽莎·霍夫曼 |
[05:07] | she was raped and killed in the same fashion as Whitlock, | 被以和惠特洛克相同的手法奸杀 |
[05:10] | but she was found completely burned in her own car | 但尸体完全烧焦 在哈莱姆河边自己 |
[05:13] | along the Harlem River. | 同样烧焦的车内被发现 |
[05:15] | Green nail polish was applied to both of these victims | 这两位受害者在犯罪案件发生时 |
[05:18] | at some point during the crime. | 都涂着绿色指甲油 |
[05:20] | Debra McCulloch was last seen | 黛布拉·麦可卢克死前被目击到 |
[05:23] | exiting a bar on 53rd and 3rd. | 离开53街与3大道交叉口的酒吧 |
[05:25] | She was a nurse at Mount Sinai. | 她是西奈山医院的护士 |
[05:27] | So all three victims in New York, 2004. | 这就是2004年在纽约的三位遇害者 |
[05:32] | Witnesses were consistent. | 证人的证言都一致 |
[05:34] | They all saw a man in medical clothing | 都是看到一个穿医用服装 |
[05:37] | and his arm in a sling approaching these women. | 吊着胳膊的男性接近她们 |
[05:39] | The victim from here, she have green nail polish on? | 这里的受害者 她涂了绿色指甲油吗 |
[05:41] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[05:42] | Lab tech’s gonna check when the doctor gives the okay, | 医生同意后技术员会去取证的 |
[05:45] | but there’s no guarantees we’ll find out either way. | 但并不保证一定有发现 |
[05:47] | Her hands were severely burned. | 她的双手严重烧伤 |
[05:49] | She was trying to cover her face. | 她想捂着自己的脸 |
[05:51] | Also, there was no DNA | 同时 纽约的案件 |
[05:52] | at either of the New York crime scenes. | 现场也都未发现DNA |
[05:54] | Any theories why he stopped for ten years? | 知道为什么他十年没再犯吗 |
[05:57] | Sadly, we don’t know that he has. | 可惜我们并不知道他十年期间有没有再犯 |
[05:59] | So our suspect is a male, white, 5’9″, | 所以嫌疑人是男性 白人 身高180 |
[06:04] | approximately 40 years old. | 年龄约四十岁 |
[06:05] | He’s either in the medical field | 可能就职于医疗领域 |
[06:07] | or, obviously, posing as somebody who is. | 或者 很显然 假装是医疗人士 |
[06:09] | There’s nothing physically distinctive about him. | 无明显体征 |
[06:11] | All the witnesses, again, were consistent. | 所有的目击者都众口一辞 |
[06:13] | When they described him, | 当他们描述他时 |
[06:14] | they said that he was average-looking and normal. | 都说他长相普通 外表平凡 |
[06:18] | These details of the crimes | 这些案件的细节 |
[06:19] | have gone out to every news and radio station in town. | 都已发布到城内各电视与广播台 |
[06:21] | We check city wide and in the suburbs | 我们要彻查城内和郊区 |
[06:23] | on missile X cards and information reports | 出现的任何绑架案 |
[06:26] | on any attempted abductions or suspicious calls. | 与可疑电话的情报报告 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna have Mouse triangulate the cell towers | 我会让耗子把她手机连接过的 |
[06:32] | on the girl’s phone and check all social media. | 信号塔进行三角定位 检查所有社交媒体 |
[06:34] | We can find out if she electronically | 我们可以找出白天 |
[06:36] | – checked in anywhere during the day. – Thanks. | -她在哪些地方上过网 -谢谢 |
[06:37] | I’ll check the sex offender files | 我去看性侵罪犯和 |
[06:39] | and recently released parolees. | 新近假释人员的档案 |
[06:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:42] | That was Olinsky at Chicago Med. | 奥林斯基从芝加哥医院打来的 |
[06:45] | Victoria didn’t make it. | 维多利亚没坚持下来 |
[06:51] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[07:05] | – We’ll get him. – Yeah, yeah, we will. | -我们会抓住凶手的 -一定会的 |
[07:21] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[07:23] | 21st District, Sergeant Platt. Yep. | 21区普拉特警长 请说 |
[07:25] | Mind holding? | 可以稍等吗 |
[07:27] | I need to put you on hold. | 得让你稍等了 |
[07:29] | Well, I’m putting you on hold. | 麻烦稍等 |
[07:31] | Start taking statements. | 去录口供 |
[07:32] | All these people think they’ve seen this guy. | 这些人觉得见过那个家伙 |
[07:35] | Work left to right. | 从左到右进行调查 |
[07:37] | Our left or your left? | 我们的左边还是你的左边 |
[07:39] | Both. Neither. | 随便你了 |
[07:40] | Forget I said anything. Just take their statements. | 当我没说 去录口供就好 |
[07:45] | Hey, I’m so sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[07:46] | Lindsay’s 30th has me totally scrambled. | 琳德赛的30岁生日真是忙死我了 |
[07:49] | Can you hold me behind the desk for me? | 能帮我暂存这些东西吗 |
[07:51] | Everyone in the metro area thinks they saw this guy. | 城区的人都声称见过这家伙 |
[07:53] | Whatever I can do to help. | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[07:54] | The hotline rings on your phone. | 你的热线电话 |
[07:56] | Since you were late, I had it transferred down here, | 因为你迟到 只能转接到我这里 |
[07:58] | so plant your ass upstairs and start taking notes. | 所以你快上楼去 记好笔记 |
[08:01] | You got it. Thank you. | 明白 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Okay, guys, cross-match any details | 大伙们 把芝加哥的案件 |
[08:06] | from the Chicago case with ours, | 与我们这边的进行细节交叉比对 |
[08:08] | and I’m gonna need all of our files | 把我们的所有文件 |
[08:10] | electronically scanned and sent, like, yesterday. | 马上扫描发送过来 |
[08:13] | We’re on it. | 马上 |
[08:14] | Why don’t you bring them out yourself? | 为什么不让他们过来 |
[08:19] | We could use all the help we can get. | 可以帮帮我们 正需要人手 |
[08:21] | We’re happy to do it. | 我们愿意 |
[08:24] | Okay, guys, then get on the next flight. | 那你们坐下一班航班过来 |
[08:26] | Bring the files. | 把文件都带上 |
[08:28] | Have Rollins and Carisi reopen the investigation, | 让罗林斯和卡瑞斯重新开始调查 |
[08:31] | okay, from there. | 就从那儿开始 |
[08:32] | – Got it. – Great. | -明白 -很好 |
[08:33] | Thanks, guys. See you soon. | 谢谢 回头见 |
[08:35] | So he was dressed as a doctor, arm in a sling, | 他装扮成医生 胳膊上吊着三角巾 |
[08:37] | hanging out around the building just down the block. | 在这个街区附近闲晃 |
[08:40] | This is five days ago. | 事情发生在五天前 |
[08:42] | – Anything? No? – No. | -有见过他吗 -没有 |
[08:46] | Offender balled up newspaper | 罪犯把报纸和碎橡胶 |
[08:48] | and shredded rubber, piled it near the victim. | 卷成球状 堆放在被害人身旁 |
[08:52] | Then he left a trail of the same combo to the back door. | 在后门也留下了一堆相同的东西 |
[08:55] | Used lighter fluid as an accelerant, lit it, | 用打火机油作为触媒引燃 |
[08:58] | and then left out the back door. | 然后从后门离开 |
[09:03] | Some burning rubber | 一些烧着的橡胶 |
[09:05] | dropped down a Coax cable hole in the floor, right here, | 在地板上烧穿了一个孔 就在这里 |
[09:09] | which is why we initially thought it started downstairs. | 所以我们最初认为是从楼下起火的 |
[09:15] | Okay, so the offender drags the victim | 那么罪犯将被害人 |
[09:20] | up the back staircase into the bedroom. | 从后面的楼梯拖至卧室 |
[09:27] | There’s no way we’re pulling any DNA out of here. | 从这里提取到DNA是不可能的 |
[09:30] | No. | 对 |
[09:33] | I heard whoever did this has done it before? | 听说是个惯犯 |
[09:36] | Yeah, it’s looking like it. | 对 作案手法差不多 |
[09:46] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[09:50] | It’s nail polish. | 是指甲油 |
[09:52] | What color did the offender use on the victims? | 罪犯在受害者身上用的什么颜色 |
[09:54] | Green. | 绿色 |
[10:00] | Well, now there’s no doubt. | 这下毫无疑问了 |
[10:09] | All right, listen, ask around. | 听着 大家到处问问 |
[10:10] | If anybody’s seen anything like that, please, | 如果有人看到过那样的人 |
[10:12] | give 21st District a call. | 请给21区警署打电话 |
[10:13] | We appreciate it. | 不胜感激 |
[10:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:17] | All right, listen, I’ll start knocking on doors. | 我要挨家挨户去问了 |
[10:19] | Somebody’s got to have a security system | 这里一定有人安了监控系统 |
[10:20] | around here or saw something. | 或者看到什么 |
[10:22] | The G also hides cameras all over the place, | 政府也在这里装了很多隐藏摄像头 |
[10:24] | so have Mouse request all the IP addresses | 让耗子请求4个街区附近的 |
[10:26] | in a four-block vicinity. | 所有IP地址 |
[10:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:29] | Chicago Police Intelligence. | 芝加哥警署情报组 |
[10:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:34] | Chicago Police Intelligence, can you hold? | 芝加哥警署情报组 稍等 |
[10:38] | There’s 150 places that sell medical supplies in Chicago, | 芝加哥有150个卖医疗供应品的地方 |
[10:41] | so we’re reaching out | 我们一个个去排查 |
[10:42] | to see if any of them have sold an arm sling to someone | 看他们在过去三个月内是否有卖手臂三角巾给 |
[10:45] | fitting our description in the last three months | 这么一个符合我们描述的人 |
[10:47] | and if there’s video surveillance. | 再看看是否有监控视频 |
[10:48] | Patrol’s helping out. | 巡警会帮忙去办 |
[10:49] | Yeah, well, we also need a list | 我们还需要一个 |
[10:50] | of every doctor, surgeon, nurse, X-ray tech, | 所有医生 护士 X光室工作人员 |
[10:53] | dentist, orderly, janitor, | 牙医 看护 保安的名单 |
[10:55] | anybody in the medical field who wears scrubs. | 所有医疗领域穿白大褂的人 |
[10:57] | Ah, don’t forget mental institutions. | 别忘了精神病院 |
[10:59] | Yeah, and check practicing and non-practicing. | 对 执业和非执业的都要查 |
[11:03] | Benson. | 本森 |
[11:04] | Hey, Sarge, you alone? | 警长 方便说话吗 |
[11:06] | Close enough. What’s up? | 还行吧 怎么了 |
[11:08] | Well, I’m going over the witness statements | 我正在看04年 |
[11:10] | from the Debra McCulloch disappearance in ’04. | 黛布拉·麦可卢克失踪一案的目击陈述 |
[11:12] | Detectives interviewed a med student who knew Debra | 当时警探询问了一个认识黛布拉的医科学生 |
[11:15] | named Will Halstead. | 叫威尔·霍斯特德 |
[11:17] | The name bumped for Rollins, so we did some digging. | 罗林斯对这个人有印象 所以我们又查了一下 |
[11:19] | It turns out he’s a doctor at Chicago Med right now. | 查出他现在是芝加哥医院的医生 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:23] | And his brother, Jay, | 他弟弟 杰 |
[11:26] | he’s a detective in Voight’s unit. | 是博伊特组里的警探 |
[11:28] | I see. Go on. | 我知道 继续说 |
[11:30] | And I’m guessing you can’t really talk right now. | 你现在不方便说话是吗 |
[11:33] | Good luck, Sarge. | 祝好运 警长 |
[11:35] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道 |
[11:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | All good? | 一切还好吗 |
[11:43] | Oh, yeah. That’s, uh– | 没事 那是… |
[11:44] | That was just my son’s nanny checking in. | 我儿子的保姆打来的 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:00] | – Hank. – Olivia. | -汉克 -奥利维亚 |
[12:04] | I went ahead and ordered you a Manhattan. | 我提前给你点了杯曼哈顿 |
[12:06] | I see, and I’m gonna go ahead and drink it. | 那我就一饮为尽了 |
[12:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:10] | So I got to run something past you. | 有件事我需要征得你的同意 |
[12:12] | Okay. | 你说 |
[12:15] | Detective Halstead, uh, his brother Will, | 霍斯特德警探的哥哥威尔 |
[12:18] | you know him? | 你知道吗 |
[12:20] | A little. | 略有了解 |
[12:22] | So my ex-partner questioned him ten years ago. | 我的前搭档十年前问询过他 |
[12:26] | He knew one of the victims in the New York. | 他认识纽约的其中一位受害者 |
[12:29] | I’d like to bring him in, you know, | 我想让他过来 |
[12:31] | ask him a few questions, | 问几个问题 |
[12:33] | just check his temperature. | 摸摸他的情况 |
[12:39] | Without Jay knowing why you’re bringing Will in? | 不让杰知道你让威尔来的原因吗 |
[12:41] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[12:43] | You want to ambush Will. | 你想给威尔来个伏击 |
[12:46] | Well, I wouldn’t– | 我不会… |
[12:47] | That’s okay. I mean, you can call it what it is. | 没事 你怎么说都行 |
[12:50] | Yes, I want to ambush Will. | 没错 我想给威尔来个伏击 |
[12:55] | Look, he knew the woman who went missing in New York, | 他认识纽约失踪的那个女人 |
[12:57] | and now, suddenly, the killer activates | 突然之间 凶手又活跃在 |
[13:00] | after he gets a job at Chicago Med. | 他就职于芝加哥医院之后 |
[13:06] | I’ve been carrying around this case for ten years. | 这案子我查了十年 |
[13:10] | I just need to see the look on his face. | 我得去会会他 |
[13:15] | Look, I know this is your house, | 我知道这是你的地盘 |
[13:16] | and I don’t want to disrespect you. | 我不想对你不敬 |
[13:18] | – That’s why I just… – Yeah. | -所以我才… -明白 |
[13:19] | I wanted to run it past you. Just– | 我想先征得你的同意 |
[13:22] | Let me think about it. | 让我考虑一下 |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:40] | Thanks, Sarge. We got it from here. | 谢谢 警长 下面的交给我们吧 |
[13:41] | Uh, Sergeant Voight likes everything just the way it is, | 博伊特警长喜欢一切保持原位 |
[13:45] | so I wouldn’t be moving anything around. | 所以最好不要乱动东西 |
[13:49] | Well, I’m glad you told me. | 很高兴你告诉我了 |
[13:49] | I was planning on stealing the copier. | 我本来还打算偷那台复印机呢 |
[13:54] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[14:03] | Awesome. After you, all I need is Ruzek to sign the card. | 太好了 你签完只要再让鲁塞克签了就齐了 |
[14:06] | Careful with Ruzek. | 当心鲁塞克 |
[14:07] | He’s terrible at keeping secrets. | 他特别不擅长保密 |
[14:09] | Okay, so I’m gonna steal her car keys to pick up the cake, | 好 我准备偷她的车钥匙开她的车去取蛋糕 |
[14:12] | and if that doesn’t work, can I use yours? | 如果偷不到的话能借你的车吗 |
[14:14] | – Yep, no problem. – Awesome. | -当然 没问题 -太好了 |
[14:16] | What’s no problem? | 什么事情没问题 |
[14:17] | It’s–it’s all under control. | 就是…一切尽在掌握之中 |
[14:23] | You better not be planning me a surprise party. | 你最好不是在为我策划惊喜派对 |
[14:25] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[14:27] | I know where you live. | 我可知道你住哪 |
[14:32] | So this is everything pertinent from our files | 这是我们手头与纽约被害人有关的 |
[14:33] | on the New York victims. | 所有资料 |
[14:36] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[14:38] | Thanks for coming, both of you. | 多谢你们两个能来 |
[14:40] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -应该的 -谢谢 |
[14:42] | Hey, I guess that tip line must have paid off. | 那热线电话起作用了 |
[14:44] | Apparently some woman just called over in Bucktown. | 一位女士刚从巴克镇打来电话 |
[14:46] | She said that some guy two weeks ago was asking | 说两周前有一个人 |
[14:48] | for help unloading boxes from his car. | 让她帮忙从车上往下搬箱子 |
[14:50] | Was she attacked? | 她被攻击了吗 |
[14:51] | No, she got a weird feeling and took off. | 没有 她觉得不对就走开了 |
[14:53] | Get this, though, the guy was wearing scrubs. | 不过听听这个 那家伙穿着手术服 |
[14:56] | Hey. Here he is. | 你到了啊 |
[14:58] | What’s up, baby? | 你好啊 伙计 |
[14:59] | – Man, you all good? – You know. | -一路上都顺利吧 -你知道的 |
[15:01] | You need anything, just holler at me. | 需要什么尽管叫我 |
[15:02] | Where’s my hello? Hey, what’s up, man? | 怎么没人和我问好 你好啊伙计 |
[15:05] | What’s up, man? It’s nice to see you. | 你好 伙计 见到你真高兴 |
[15:06] | – Good to see you again. – How are you? | -很高兴又见到你 -过得怎么样 |
[15:08] | I’ll go interview this woman. | 我去找这位女士谈谈 |
[15:11] | Know what, maybe I’ll come with. | 我也一起去吧 |
[15:13] | Hey, Jay, you know, | 话说 杰 |
[15:15] | I’m still trying to get some more information | 我还在努力查找芝加哥医院 |
[15:17] | about this nurse from Chicago Med who was killed. | 被害的这个护士的信息 |
[15:20] | Her sister, unfortunately, wasn’t much help. | 很不幸 她姐姐没帮上太多忙 |
[15:22] | Now, your brother’s a doctor there, am I right? | 你哥哥在那里做医生 是吗 |
[15:25] | Did he know her? | 他认识她吗 |
[15:26] | He said he bumped into her a few times. | 他说他遇见过她几回 |
[15:28] | Okay, do you think he’d be willing to come in | 好 你觉得他会愿意过来一趟吗 |
[15:30] | and maybe point us | 帮我们介绍一些情况 |
[15:31] | in the direction of somebody that knew her better? | 让我们能找到更了解她的人 |
[15:34] | Uh, I doubt he knows much, | 我觉得他知道的应该不多 |
[15:35] | but I can give him a call. | 不过我可以打电话问问他 |
[15:37] | That’d be really helpful. Thanks. | 那真是帮了大忙了 谢谢 |
[15:38] | – Okay. – Great. | -好 -太好了 |
[15:51] | First floor, right? | 一楼对吧 |
[15:52] | Yeah, first floor. | 没错 |
[16:00] | Charlotte Reegan? | 请问是夏洛特·里根吗 |
[16:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:02] | Hi, I’m detective Dawson. | 你好 我是道森警探 |
[16:04] | This is detective Amaro. | 这位是阿马洛警探 |
[16:05] | You called in the tip line last night? | 昨晚你打热线电话了对吗 |
[16:07] | Yeah. You guys got here quick. | 是的 你们这么快就来了啊 |
[16:10] | Hey, Charlotte… | 夏洛特… |
[16:12] | Would you mind taking us through what happened? | 你介意跟我们说明一下情况吗 |
[16:14] | Of course. | 好啊 |
[16:15] | Come in. | 请进 |
[16:19] | Oh, sorry about the mess. | 抱歉这里乱糟糟的 |
[16:20] | This place is so small, my stuff gets everywhere. | 地方太小了 我的东西到处都是 |
[16:24] | You know, when I was your age, | 我跟你一般大的时候 |
[16:25] | I slept in a closet in New York. | 睡在纽约的一个储藏室里呢 |
[16:27] | 600 a month. | 一个月六百块租金 |
[16:30] | So what happened two weeks ago? | 话说两周前到底发生了什么 |
[16:34] | Uh…It gets claustrophobic in here. | 这里太闷了 |
[16:36] | So I went for a walk. | 我就出去散步 |
[16:38] | I was over by the park, | 我当时在公园里 |
[16:39] | and there was this guy standing by his car. | 有一个男人站在他的车旁 |
[16:42] | Said he needed help moving a box to the passenger seat. | 说他需要人帮忙把一个箱子搬到副驾驶位上去 |
[16:47] | He had a sling on his arm | 他胳膊吊着 |
[16:50] | and doctor pants on under a jacket. | 外面穿着夹克 里面穿了手术服 |
[16:52] | So I walked over to help, | 我走过去帮忙 |
[16:54] | but when I got to the car, I saw this, like, a carjack thingy | 但走到车前的时候 我看到后座上有一个 |
[16:59] | in the backseat, | 像是起重器的东西 |
[17:01] | and he was just a little too, um, | 而且他有一点过于 |
[17:03] | I don’t know, uh, too friendly. | 我说不清 过于友好 |
[17:05] | Too chatty. | 话太多 |
[17:07] | Did you get a good look at him? | 你仔细看清楚他的样子了吗 |
[17:11] | Not really. | 没有 |
[17:12] | It was night. | 当时是晚上 |
[17:13] | He was a white guy. | 他是个白人 |
[17:15] | He was wearing a cap. | 带着顶帽子 |
[17:16] | Was there an emblem on the cap? | 帽子上有图案吗 |
[17:18] | No, just a black ball cap. | 没有 就是黑色棒球帽 |
[17:21] | What kind of car was he driving? | 他开什么样的车 |
[17:22] | Subaru. Wagon. | 斯巴鲁力狮 |
[17:24] | I remember because my aunt has one. | 我能记住这个是因为我姑姑也有一辆 |
[17:27] | Dark green. | 深绿色 |
[17:28] | I didn’t get the license plate though. | 不过我没看车牌号码 |
[17:30] | I just turned and gripped my keys in my hand | 我就转过身攥紧我的钥匙 |
[17:33] | and started walking. | 迅速走开了 |
[17:37] | If you saw this guy again, | 如果你再见到那个人 |
[17:38] | would you be able to identify him? | 还能认出他来吗 |
[17:43] | Sergeant Benson, this is my brother Will. | 本森警长 这是我哥哥威尔 |
[17:45] | If he insists on you calling him Dr. Halstead, | 如果他坚持让你叫他霍斯特德医生 |
[17:47] | you smack him upside the head. | 你就扇他好了 |
[17:49] | Nice to meet you, Sergeant. | 幸会 警长 |
[17:50] | And don’t listen to him. | 不要听他乱说 |
[17:51] | You’ve probably already figured that out though. | 不过你应该明白他在开玩笑 |
[17:53] | Okay, if you go by Will, | 好 如果你让人叫你威尔 |
[17:54] | then I’ll go by Olivia. | 那你就叫我奥利维亚 |
[17:56] | I like you already. Hank. | 我已经开始喜欢你了 汉克 |
[17:58] | How you doing, Will? | 你好 威尔 |
[18:00] | He’s got an hour till his shift. | 他一小时后要值班 |
[18:01] | I told him we’d get him in and out. | 我告诉他这个会很快 |
[18:03] | Of course. We just have a couple of questions. | 当然 我们只是要问几个问题 |
[18:06] | – Why don’t we go in here? – All right. | -我们进那里去说吧 -好 |
[18:11] | Hey, you mind if I join? | 介意我也来吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah, sure. Why not? | 当然可以 来吧 |
[18:18] | – Okay. Here, have a seat. – Oh, all right. | -好了 请坐 -好的 |
[18:20] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:23] | I didn’t know her well. | 我和她并不太熟 |
[18:24] | Like I told Jay, she was just a really friendly person. | 就像我告诉杰的 她就是一个很友善的人 |
[18:28] | Seemed to be well liked by everyone on the staff, | 似乎所有的员工都很喜欢她 |
[18:31] | although I would have to assume there are other people | 不过我觉得芝加哥医院的其他人 |
[18:34] | at Chicago Med who could give you more insight. | 能告诉你们更多的情况 |
[18:36] | Well, we were hoping that you could do that for us, you know. | 我们希望你能帮我们多了解些情况 |
[18:38] | We’re just trying to piece together | 我们只是想努力了解 |
[18:40] | who she was as a person. | 她生前是个怎样的人 |
[18:43] | Of course. Whatever I can do. | 当然 我会尽力帮忙的 |
[18:45] | Did you know her outside of work? | 你在工作之外还和她有联系吗 |
[18:49] | No. I just started a couple weeks ago, | 没有 我几周前才刚入职 |
[18:51] | so I’m still in the “getting to know you” stage, | 所以我还处在”认识大家”的阶段 |
[18:54] | meeting everyone. | 努力认识每个人 |
[18:55] | Been there. That can take a while. | 我也经历过 确实要花一段时间 |
[18:57] | So while you’re here, | 既然你来了 |
[19:02] | do you know this woman? | 顺便问一下你认识这个女人吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah, Debra. | 认识 黛布拉 |
[19:12] | It’s been a while. | 上次提到她是好久以前的事了 |
[19:13] | She went missing a long time ago back in New York. | 很多年前她在纽约失踪了 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:18] | How do you know Debra, Will? | 你是怎么认识黛布拉的 威尔 |
[19:23] | What’s going on here? | 这是在干什么 |
[19:29] | Well, we just found out that Will was in New York | 我们刚刚发现当初另外两件案子发生时 |
[19:33] | at the time of the other two incidents. | 威尔就在纽约 |
[19:35] | You just found out, my ass. | 你们是刚发现的吗 扯淡 |
[19:37] | Sarge, she’s ambushing my brother. | 警长 她给我哥哥下套 |
[19:43] | You signed off on it. | 而且你还同意了 |
[19:46] | I’m a little confused here. | 我有点不明白 |
[19:48] | Don’t say another word. | 一个字都不要再说了 |
[19:50] | What–what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:51] | We’re done. Let’s go. | 我们说完了 我们走 |
[19:56] | Are you asking if I did these crimes? | 你是问这些案子是不是我干的吗 |
[19:59] | I am. | 没错 |
[20:02] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[20:03] | Don’t say another word until you get a lawyer. | 没找律师之前什么话也别说了 |
[20:05] | I don’t need a lawyer. I didn’t do anything. | 我不需要律师 我什么也没做 |
[20:06] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 |
[20:07] | If they want to, they’ll find a way to stitch you up. | 只要他们想 怎么搞你都行 |
[20:09] | – Careful, Jay. – Come on! | -说话小心点儿 杰 -走 |
[20:10] | Back off! | 你走开 |
[20:15] | No, I saw what happened to that girl, | 我知道那姑娘出什么事了 |
[20:16] | and if it were my sister or my daughter or my mom, | 如果是我姐妹或者我女儿 我妈妈 |
[20:19] | I’d want you to do exactly what you’re doing right now. | 我也会希望你们尽全力调查 |
[20:22] | Ask me anything you want anytime. | 有什么想问的尽管问 |
[20:25] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[20:27] | If you could write down where you were the night | 请你在这里写下维多利亚被杀的那晚 |
[20:29] | of Victoria’s murder, I would like a full statement. | 你在哪里 最好详细一些 |
[20:31] | No, no, no, he’s not writing anything down. Come on, get up. | 不不不 他什么也不会写的 起来 我们走 |
[20:34] | – Jay. – We’re leaving now! Come on. | -杰 -我们走 快点 |
[20:49] | Yeah, come on in. | 进来 |
[20:51] | Will’s gonna write down a statement, I’m gonna read it, | 威尔要写一份陈述 我会看 |
[20:53] | and then I’ll submit it to you. | 然后再交给你 |
[20:54] | He was home that night watching TV. | 那天晚上他在家看电视 |
[20:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:57] | – Can anyone prove him there? – No. | -有人能证明吗 -没有 |
[21:00] | He ordered a pay-per-view movie. | 他点了付费电影 |
[21:01] | I’m checking now to see if I can get the records. | 我现在就查查看能不能找到记录 |
[21:02] | You have any more questions for my brother, | 如果有什么问题想问我哥哥 |
[21:04] | you can go through me. | 先通过我 |
[21:05] | Look, I understand how you’re feeling, Jay, | 我理解你的心情 杰 |
[21:08] | but you’re not running point on questioning your brother, | 但你不能不让人讯问你弟弟 |
[21:10] | and I think you understand why. | 你知道为什么 |
[21:15] | I’ll get you that report after I’ve read it. | 我读过他的陈述后就交给你 |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:20] | Tip lines in New York are heating up as well. | 纽约那边举报的人也很多 |
[21:23] | I need to get back there, | 我得回去 |
[21:25] | see what new information has popped up, | 看看有没有有用的信息 |
[21:27] | if any, | 如果有 |
[21:27] | reinterview some of the witnesses from the ’04 cases. | 我们会重新找04年案件的目击者问一遍 |
[21:33] | – About an hour and a half. – Hmm. | -大概一个半小时 -好 |
[21:35] | Look, I hope I didn’t put you in a bad spot. | 希望我没让你难做 |
[21:37] | No, not at all. | 不 没有 |
[21:38] | I would have done the same thing with one of your guys. | 如果是你的人我也不会放过 |
[21:40] | Except I probably wouldn’t have asked. | 而且我可能根本不会征得你的同意 |
[21:43] | You’ll let me know if he checks out? | 如果他没问题你告诉我一声吧 |
[21:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:48] | Sure you got to go? | 确定要走吗 |
[21:51] | You’ll be in good hands with Fin and Amaro. | 芬和阿马洛会帮你忙的 |
[21:54] | – Do me a favor. – Hmm? | -帮我个忙 -什么 |
[21:57] | Play this one by the book, please? | 这次照章办事 好吗 |
[22:00] | If this ever goes to trial– | 如果需要上法庭… |
[22:02] | I get it. You have my word. | 我知道 我保证 |
[22:05] | You take care of yourself, Hank. | 照顾好自己 汉克 |
[22:15] | So you ready? You ready? | 准备好了吗 准备好了吗 |
[22:18] | All right, the witness said that it was a dude | 目击者称是一个男的 |
[22:21] | in a dark-colored Subaru wagon. | 开着一辆深色的斯巴鲁旅行车 |
[22:23] | Well, I was able to access a security camera | 我拿到了维多利亚·卢恩所住街区 |
[22:26] | on a private residence near the corner of the block | 转角附近一个私人住宅的 |
[22:29] | where Victoria Lewyn lives– | 监控摄像… |
[22:30] | lived, rather. | 画面不错 |
[22:33] | And check this out. | 看这个 |
[22:36] | Ah, there. | 这里 |
[22:37] | Dark green Subaru wagon. | 深绿色的斯巴鲁旅行车 |
[22:39] | And that was an hour | 时间就在 |
[22:41] | before CFD responded to the blaze in her apartment. | 芝加哥消防局接到维多利亚公寓火灾消息前一小时 |
[22:43] | – Now you’re talking. – Right? | -别只管说了 -对吧 |
[22:45] | – You get the plates? – No, I’m getting to that. | -弄到车牌号了吗 -还没 正要看呢 |
[22:47] | We can only read the first three digits. | 只能看清前三个数字 |
[22:50] | But there’s only one Subaru wagon in that color | 但深绿色斯巴鲁旅行车 车牌前三个数字吻合的 |
[22:53] | with those three first numbers. | 肯定只有一辆 |
[22:55] | Now, the car is registered to Elizabeth Kendall. | 这辆车属于伊丽莎白·肯德尔 |
[22:59] | She’s 78 years old. | 78岁 |
[23:00] | Okay, let’s have the address. | 好 找到她的住址 |
[23:01] | We can get a patrol out there. | 我们去看一看 |
[23:06] | There it is. | 是这辆车 |
[23:09] | 2113 Squad. | 2113号巡逻队 |
[23:11] | Go ahead, 2113. | 2113号 请讲 |
[23:12] | Can you roll an assist car, no emergency, | 请派一辆协助车到 |
[23:14] | to the intersection of Throop and Fillmore? | 思鲁街和菲尔莫尔街交界处 |
[23:17] | Tell them to throw an anchor down. | 让他们低调点 |
[23:18] | We’ve located the vehicle Intelligence had the BOLO on. | 我们发现了情报组在找的车 |
[23:21] | – Copy that. – Look at this. | -收到 -你看 |
[23:23] | Be advised, Squad, | 巡逻队报告 |
[23:24] | we have a male subject approaching the vehicle. | 有一名男性正朝车辆移动 |
[23:26] | Hold us down on a stop at this location. | 我们就停在这个位置 |
[23:28] | Will advise if we need backup. | 如果需要支援再联系 |
[23:30] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[23:49] | How’s it going today, sir? | 今天过得好吗 先生 |
[23:51] | Very well, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[23:52] | Can I see your license and registration? | 能看看你的驾照吗 |
[23:55] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[23:56] | No, you want there to be? | 没有 你希望有吗 |
[23:59] | Can you pop your trunk, sir? | 能把行李箱打开吗 先生 |
[24:05] | Uh, the car is not in my name yet. | 这车现在还不是我的 |
[24:07] | I’m–I’m buying it from a woman. | 我要从一个女人手里买过来 |
[24:08] | We just haven’t filed the official paperwork. | 我们还没正式签协议 |
[24:10] | There is a note attached from her stating that. | 她附了一份说明 |
[24:14] | New York. | 纽约 |
[24:15] | Yeah, just moved here three months ago. | 是啊 三个月前才搬来 |
[24:17] | Still waiting on the Illinois license. | 还在等伊利诺伊州的许可 |
[24:19] | Can you take the key out of the ignition and hand it to me? | 能把钥匙拔下来交给我吗 |
[24:24] | Officer, respectfully, | 警官 无意冒犯 |
[24:26] | I would like an explanation as for why you’re doing this. | 我需要你解释一下为什么要我把钥匙交给你 |
[24:29] | You’re not entitled to one. Now hand me the keys. | 你无权提这个要求 把钥匙给我 |
[24:37] | Sit tight. | 坐着别动 |
[24:44] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[24:48] | We’re bringing him in. | 我们把他带回去 |
[24:53] | He’s clean. | 无犯罪记录 |
[24:54] | Nothing outstanding. | 没什么特别的 |
[24:56] | No warrants, nothing. | 没收到过警方任何传讯 |
[24:58] | We’re bringing him in. | 我们还是要把他带回去 |
[25:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:11] | Mr. Yates, it looks like your car was reported as being | 耶茨先生 接到报告称你的车 |
[25:13] | involved in a hit-and-run where a pedestrian was injured. | 涉嫌肇事逃逸 一个行人受伤了 |
[25:16] | Do you know anything about that? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[25:18] | No, I don’t. | 不知道 |
[25:20] | I’ve owned the car for three weeks. | 我车刚到手三周 |
[25:22] | Besides, if you check the front bumper, | 再说了 你们看看车的前保险杠 |
[25:24] | does it look like anything’s been hit? | 看起来像撞过的样子吗 |
[25:26] | It’s probably a false report, | 可能是误报 |
[25:28] | but you’re still gonna need to come in | 但你还是要跟我们回去 |
[25:30] | until we clear this up, sir. | 搞清楚了再走 先生 |
[25:32] | So if you could get out of the car. | 请你下车 |
[25:42] | Home address, employer information, and what else? | 家庭住址 单位信息 还有吗 |
[25:46] | – Cell phone number. – Oh, of course. | -手机号码 -对了 |
[25:48] | So what brings you to Chicago, Mr. Yates? | 耶茨先生 你为什么要来芝加哥 |
[25:50] | Employment. | 工作关系 |
[25:51] | – Where? – MedHelp. | -在哪里 -医疗援助站 |
[25:54] | It’s an urgent care facility on the South Side. | 南边的一个急救设施 |
[25:56] | So you were a professor at Columbia in New York, | 你是纽约哥伦比亚大学的教授 |
[26:01] | residency at Presbyterian. | 住在长老会 |
[26:05] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[26:06] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[26:08] | Well, I’m sure that file states it. | 文件里写着呢 |
[26:11] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[26:14] | Ten years or so. | 十年前左右吧 |
[26:16] | Where have you been since then? | 此后你在哪里 |
[26:18] | Oh, all over. | 各地 |
[26:20] | Traveling. | 四处游历 |
[26:23] | Lots of time in New Orleans. | 大部分时间在新奥尔良 |
[26:25] | Now, oh, there is a lawless town. | 现在又来到了这里 |
[26:30] | My job as a physician, you know, there’s always a need. | 我是个内科医生 总能找到工作 |
[26:33] | Always a spot to fill. | 总有职位需求 |
[26:42] | How’d you go from being a doctor | 你开始在一家 |
[26:44] | at one of the best hospitals in the country | 国内顶尖的医院做医生 |
[26:46] | to working at an urgent care? | 为什么现在去做急救工作 |
[26:49] | Man does not control his own fate. | 男人无法掌控自己的命运 |
[26:52] | The women in his life do that for him. | 他生命中的女人让他如此 |
[26:58] | Groucho Marx? Oh. | 格劳乔·马克斯说的 |
[26:59] | See, I bet you don’t even know who that is. | 你肯定都不知道那是谁 |
[27:02] | You ever been to Chicago Med? | 你去过芝加哥医院吗 |
[27:04] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[27:07] | As a patient or… | 作为病人吗 |
[27:10] | No, actually, I have lunch there sometimes. | 不是 我有时候去那里吃午餐 |
[27:15] | Recognize him? | 是他吗 |
[27:18] | He wore a baseball cap, and it was night. | 他当时带着棒球帽 又是在晚上 |
[27:20] | I mean, it could be him. | 可能是他吧 |
[27:22] | I’m sorry. I can’t say for sure. | 抱歉 我无法确定 |
[27:27] | Do you, uh– you know this woman? | 你 认识这个人吗 |
[27:32] | No. | 不认识 |
[27:35] | Her? | 她呢 |
[27:39] | Her? | 她 |
[27:44] | Her, hmm? | 她 |
[27:47] | – No. – No? | -不认识 -都不认识吗 |
[27:48] | No. | 不认识 |
[27:50] | No, are any of these the pedestrian | 这些是我要买的 |
[27:54] | that the car I’m purchasing supposedly struck? | 那辆车撞到的行人吗 |
[27:57] | That is the reason that I was brought in, | 我被带来警局是因为这个 |
[28:00] | am I correct? | 对吧 |
[28:03] | You shave your arms, Doctor? | 你胳膊上的毛发都剃了啊 医生 |
[28:12] | My whole body, actually. | 其实我全身的毛发都剃了 |
[28:13] | It’s for cycling. | 是为了骑自行车 |
[28:14] | Helps reduce drag. | 剃掉可以减少阻力 |
[28:18] | You know, I’m new to the city. | 我毕竟刚来芝加哥 |
[28:20] | What’s the best spot around here for cycling? | 这附近的最佳骑车地点是哪里 |
[28:22] | I don’t know. My bike’s still in storage. | 不清楚 我还没开始骑呢 |
[28:24] | Am I under arrest? | 我是被捕了吗 |
[28:29] | I do have a general sense of my rights as a U.S. citizen. | 我还是知道自己作为美国公民所拥有的权利的 |
[28:37] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[28:47] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢前来配合 |
[28:49] | Oh, I’m happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[28:52] | Hmm, do you have any travel plans, Mr. Yates? | 你有什么旅行计划吗 耶茨先生 |
[28:56] | None. | 没有 |
[28:57] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[28:58] | I just got to your beautiful city. | 我刚来到你们美丽的城市呢 |
[29:00] | I can’t wait to explore it. | 我等不及要探索一番了 |
[29:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:32] | Get a state’s attorney on board ASAP. | 尽快联系一名州检察官 |
[29:35] | Give him the particulars, probable cause, | 细节和可能原因都告诉他 |
[29:37] | and let him know we believe this guy is good for it. | 让他知道我们认为这个人就是凶手 |
[29:40] | One of you figure out | 你们弄明白 |
[29:41] | who’s gonna be the affiant on his phone. | 谁会做他的宣誓人 |
[29:43] | – I’m on it, boss. – We are gonna run this clean. | -马上办 老大 -我们要彻头彻尾 |
[29:46] | We’re gonna run it thorough. | 仔仔细细 |
[29:47] | We’re gonna run it by the book. | 照章办事 |
[29:50] | Everybody understand? | 大家都明白了吗 |
[29:53] | You got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[29:54] | Go ahead. | 有 |
[29:58] | My brother ordered a pizza | 维多利亚被侵害那晚 |
[29:59] | the night Victoria was assaulted. | 我哥哥点了份披萨 |
[30:00] | The delivery guy will vouch. | 快递员可以作证 |
[30:02] | Jay, he’s been cleared as a suspect. | 杰 他已经排除嫌疑了 |
[30:04] | Wonderful. Moving on, I told him about Greg Yates. | 太好了 我跟他说过格雷格·耶茨的事了 |
[30:08] | Get this. | 得到消息 |
[30:09] | They worked together for a minute in the same hospital. | 他们在同一家医院一起工作过 |
[30:11] | Yates was one of his professors in med school. | 他念书时耶茨是他的教授之一 |
[30:13] | He’s got an opinion about him. | 他对他有些看法 |
[30:14] | – Al right, where’s Will now? – He’s downstairs. | -好 现在威尔在哪里 -楼下 |
[30:16] | Go get him. | 叫他上来 |
[30:19] | Sir. | 警长 |
[30:24] | He was one of those instructors | 他是那种让学生 |
[30:26] | that made the students call him by his first name. | 叫自己名字的教授之一 |
[30:28] | Liked to hang out at the bars we went to. | 喜欢跟我们一样去酒吧 |
[30:30] | Some bought into it, but I always got a creepy vibe. | 有人信他是好人 但我一直觉得他可疑 |
[30:33] | Someone invited him out to a party one night, | 一天晚上有人邀请他参加派对 |
[30:36] | and Yates corners me, | 耶茨一直缠着我 |
[30:37] | starts talking about who has the best ass, | 说什么谁屁股最翘 |
[30:40] | who he’d like to have sex with first. | 他想先跟谁上床 |
[30:42] | Debra McCulloch was at that party, | 黛布拉·麦可卢克也参加了那场派对 |
[30:44] | the nurse who went missing. | 就是失踪的那个护士 |
[30:45] | Was it the night she went missing? | 是她失踪的那晚吗 |
[30:47] | No, I think it was, like, three nights before that, | 不是 应该是她失踪前三天晚上 |
[30:50] | but they were both there. | 但他们都参加了派对 |
[30:52] | Could have easily met her that night. | 他可能就是那晚盯上她的 |
[30:54] | Lindsay, you have a call. | 琳德赛 有人给你打电话 |
[30:57] | It’s Greg Yates. | 是格雷格·耶茨 |
[31:08] | Detective Lindsay. | 我是琳德赛警探 |
[31:10] | I can’t help but think | 我一直在想 |
[31:11] | that we got off on the wrong foot. | 我们这么开始不对 |
[31:14] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:15] | Oh, I just feel like I made a bad impression | 我只是觉得在警局时 |
[31:17] | on your coworkers back there. | 我给你的同事留下了不好的印象 |
[31:19] | I would–I would love to try and win you guys back. | 我…我想弥补一下 |
[31:21] | Are you free to meet for a short conversation? | 你有时间跟我见个面谈谈吗 |
[31:26] | Sure, why don’t you come by the district? | 当然 要不你来警署吧 |
[31:29] | No, just you and me. | 不 就你我二人 |
[31:31] | The pavilion at Millennium Park. | 千禧公园的亭子里 |
[31:33] | Three hours. | 三小时后 |
[31:34] | Thank you for your time in advance. | 先谢谢你抽空前来 |
[31:40] | I’m meeting him. | 我要去见他 |
[31:46] | All right, so Voight will be able | 博伊特可以 |
[31:47] | to communicate with you through that. | 通过这个跟你联系 |
[31:49] | Now, I’d use your phone in your other ear, | 接电话的话用另一只耳朵 |
[31:51] | assuming you like to hear over 4,000 hertz. | 如果你想听清楚电话里的声音 |
[31:53] | – Okay, good? – Yep. | -好 行了吗 -好了 |
[31:54] | Just stay where we can see you. | 时刻让我们能看到你 |
[31:56] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[31:57] | We’ll be nearby in case anything goes sideways. | 我们会在附近 以防万一 |
[31:59] | Al, you guys find a good lookout yet? | 老埃 你们找到好的观测点了吗 |
[32:01] | We’ll be near the pedestrian bridge a few hundred yards away. | 我们会在几百码外的人行天桥那边 |
[32:04] | Fin, Amaro, you’re on the ground with Ruzek and Antonio. | 芬 阿马洛 你们跟鲁塞克和安东尼奥一起 |
[32:08] | Stay sharp. | 机警一点 |
[32:11] | – Sergeant Benson. – Lindsay. | -本森警长 -琳德赛 |
[32:14] | Fin told me you’re going to meet with Yates alone. | 芬跟我说你要独自去跟耶茨见面 |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:19] | I figure he’s either looking to confess, he’s playing us, | 我觉得他要么是想自首 要么是在耍我们 |
[32:23] | or he’s looking to do something stupid. | 要么就是想做什么傻事 |
[32:24] | And even if it’s the last one, he’s been at this for ten years. | 即便他想做什么 他都逍遥法外十年多了 |
[32:27] | It’s–it’s worth it if we can finally bring him down. | 如果能抓到他 这样也算值了 |
[32:30] | Look, just remember, if he’s reaching out to you, | 你要记住 如果他主动找你 |
[32:33] | he’s feeling the pressure, all right? | 肯定是感觉到压力了 |
[32:36] | He could be capable of anything right now. | 他现在能做出任何事 |
[32:39] | I’ll be ready, Sergeant. | 我会做好准备 警长 |
[32:42] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[32:43] | Thanks, I will. | 谢谢 我会的 |
[33:06] | Anybody got eyes on Yates? | 有人看到耶茨了吗 |
[33:09] | Halstead, you got eyes on him? | 霍斯特德 你看到他了吗 |
[33:15] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[33:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:20] | I got him. | 我看到他了 |
[33:22] | He’s approaching from the west. | 他正从西边过来 |
[33:30] | Sorry I’m a little late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[33:33] | You look great, by the way. | 顺便说句 你看起来很美 |
[33:36] | So what was it you could only tell me in the park at night? | 到底是什么你必须大半夜约我出来在公园说 |
[33:40] | Want to go grab a cup of coffee? | 想去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[33:42] | It’s too cold to sit. | 坐在这儿太冷了 |
[33:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:49] | I’m harmless. | 我又不会吃了你 |
[33:56] | We can talk right here. | 我们在这谈就好 |
[34:00] | No. | 不 |
[34:05] | I want some coffee. | 我想喝咖啡 |
[34:09] | It’s close, I promise. | 很近的 我保证 |
[34:14] | Or you can sit here | 不然你也可以继续坐这 |
[34:16] | and I’ll see you when I see you. | 咱们就有缘再见了 |
[34:31] | Yates and Lindsay are on the move. | 耶茨和琳德赛正准备离开 |
[34:42] | We’re shifting positions. We lost sight of Lindsay. | 我们要转移地点 琳德赛不在视线范围内了 |
[34:48] | Yeah, I got them. | 没事 我看见他们了 |
[34:49] | They’re headed towards the walkway. | 他们正往天桥走去 |
[34:50] | We’ll stay back. | 我们会远距离监视 |
[34:54] | I do this walk at night. | 我经常晚上来这里散步 |
[34:56] | The skyline, it’s so beautiful. | 这里的夜景 如此美丽 |
[34:59] | It stuns me every time. | 每次都让我震撼得无法言语 |
[35:03] | Why’d you ask me to meet you in the park | 如果你想喝咖啡 |
[35:04] | if you wanted to get coffee? | 为什么还要约我在公园见面 |
[35:06] | Oh, it’s nothing nefarious. | 我没有居心 |
[35:08] | I changed my mind. | 只是突发奇想而已 |
[35:10] | It’s cold. | 外面太冷了 |
[35:11] | You know what I think? | 知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[35:13] | I think it’s a move to assert control over the situation | 我觉得你这么做是要确保对局面 |
[35:16] | and over me. | 和对我的控制 |
[35:18] | Your sergeant has gotten in your head. | 你被你的警长影响得太深了 |
[35:20] | Don’t let him think for you. | 别被他洗脑了 |
[35:21] | You’re better than that. | 你是个聪明人 |
[35:23] | Have you been following what’s been going on in Egypt, | 你有留意自2011年革命后 |
[35:27] | post revolution? | 埃及的状况吗 |
[35:28] | No. | 没有 |
[35:29] | Well, they finally got rid of Mubarak in 2011. | 他们终于推翻了穆巴拉克 |
[35:33] | Do you remember this at all? | 你还记得这些吗 |
[35:35] | There’s much fanfare and jubilation. | 大家奔走相贺 举国欢庆 |
[35:37] | The people are free. The people have spoken. | 人民终于自由了 有了自己的声音 |
[35:40] | But when the euphoria ebbs, as it inevitably does, | 但不可避免的 当最初的狂喜退去后 |
[35:44] | what are they left with? | 他们剩下了什么 |
[35:46] | High crime, raided antiquities, unrest. | 高犯罪率 古迹被破坏 躁动不安 |
[35:50] | See, you can unclench the iron fist of that dictator, | 知道吗 人们可以摆脱独裁者的铁拳统治 |
[35:53] | and that– that’s great, | 这固然好 |
[35:55] | but you are not really prepared for what’s on the other side. | 但往往却没准备好面对可能的后果 |
[36:00] | You know what they call that, Detective? | 知道人们管这叫什么吗 警探 |
[36:03] | The law of unintended consequences. | 意外后果定律 |
[36:05] | Why did you want to meet with me, Greg? | 你为什么要见我 格雷格 |
[36:06] | Well, you know what my favorite example of that law is? | 知道关于那条定律我最喜欢的例子是什么吗 |
[36:09] | In Hanoi, under French colonial rule, | 河内在接受法国殖民统治时 |
[36:12] | they established a bounty for each rat tail turned in | 统治者试图通过以鼠尾换赏金的方式 |
[36:15] | to try and reduce the number of rats. | 来减少老鼠的数量 |
[36:19] | You know what happened? | 知道结果如何吗 |
[36:21] | People started breeding rats for the tails, | 人们开始饲养老鼠来收集鼠尾 |
[36:25] | and that charming little country | 最终 那个小小的国家内 |
[36:27] | ended up with more rats than it started with. | 最后老鼠比一开始还要多 |
[36:30] | You want to know why I think you wanted to meet me? | 你这么想见我 知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[36:33] | Because I’m 5’5″ and I have brown hair, | 因为我身高165 褐色头发 |
[36:37] | exactly like all those women that were murdered. | 与所有你杀害的女性特征一致 |
[36:41] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[36:44] | Why don’t we talk about that | 不如省省你的历史课 |
[36:46] | instead of hiding behind all this History 101 crap? | 我们来谈谈那个怎么样 |
[36:49] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我事情的经过 |
[36:51] | I know that you want to. | 我知道你一定很想这么做 |
[36:57] | Who do I remind you of? | 我让你想起了谁 |
[36:59] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 |
[37:02] | An ex-girlfriend maybe? | 还是某个前女友 |
[37:05] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[37:09] | More rats, Detective. | 老鼠只会更多 警探 |
[37:15] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[37:35] | We’ve got him. He’s headed for the taxi. | 我们发现他了 他正准备上计程车 |
[37:45] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[37:46] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:48] | Patrol says he took the cab to Water Tower Place | 巡警说他在水塔广场下了计程车 |
[37:50] | and then he slipped them once he got inside. | 进到里面后便失去了踪迹 |
[37:52] | He’s playing a game. | 他在跟我们玩游戏 |
[37:54] | He knows it’s just a matter of time. | 他知道只是时间问题 |
[37:55] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[37:57] | Voight. | 我是博伊特 |
[37:58] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[38:00] | Chief Wallace Boden. | 我是华莱士·博登队长 |
[38:06] | We’ve got another body. | 我们又发现了一具尸体 |
[38:21] | – Hank. – How you doing, Chief? | -汉克 -你好 队长 |
[38:23] | Sorry to see you again like this. | 抱歉要在这种场合再次见面 |
[38:26] | Detectives Fin and Amaro. | 这两位是芬和阿马洛警探 |
[38:28] | – They’re in from New York. – Nice meeting you, Chief. | -从纽约来的 -幸会 队长 |
[38:30] | Chief Boden, House 51. | 51消防队博登队长 |
[38:32] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[38:34] | This way. | 跟我来 |
[38:38] | Fire was started in the bedroom. | 纵火点是卧室 |
[38:42] | You said “was started”? | 你是说”纵火点” |
[38:44] | Yeah, the amount of damage in the room, | 没错 房间损毁十分严重 |
[38:47] | lack of accidental causes, | 不可能是意外导致 |
[38:50] | this is arson, if you ask me. | 要我说 这绝对是纵火 |
[38:51] | I just can’t prove that right now. | 只是暂时还没有证据 |
[38:53] | Is there any way to tell whether or not it was started remotely? | 有没有可能证明是远程遥控纵火 |
[38:57] | We’ll search for an incendiary device, | 我们会试着寻找引火装置 |
[38:59] | but even the device survived the fire, | 但就算装置在火灾中保存了下来 |
[39:01] | it would be weeks, maybe months before any conclusion, | 要得出结论也得花上数周甚至数月的时间 |
[39:03] | and that’s if we are lucky. | 如果我们幸运的话 |
[39:04] | That’s why he was with Lindsay when it started. | 这就是为什么火灾发生时他要和琳德赛在一起 |
[39:07] | Plausible deniability. | 绝对的不在场证据 |
[39:18] | What is she, 18? | 她多大 18吗 |
[39:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:31] | Green nail polish. | 绿色指甲油 |
[39:46] | – Was it him? – Yeah. | -是他吗 -是 |
[39:48] | So he was using me as an alibi? | 所以他是拿我当时间证人 |
[39:49] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:51] | Yo, I got a location on his phone. | 我查到了他手机的地址 |
[39:53] | It’s an apartment on the West Side. | 在西区的一间公寓里 |
[39:54] | Get everyone over there now. | 让所有人立刻过去 |
[39:57] | – Give me the address. – Yeah. | -地址给我 -好 |
[39:59] | Look, it’s up to you, but– | 听着 这全由你们决定 |
[40:02] | but if you’re with me, you better know what that means. | 但如果跟我走 你们就该知道意味着什么 |
[40:15] | Stairs. | 楼梯 |
[40:17] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警察 |
[40:20] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警察 |
[40:21] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[40:28] | Clear! | 安全 |
[40:30] | Basement. | 地下室 |
[40:45] | Is that ammonia? | 是氨水吗 |
[40:47] | A lot of it. | 还真不少 |
[40:51] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[40:52] | Clear. | 安全 |
[40:59] | He was just here. | 他刚刚还在这里 |
[41:23] | Hello. | 你好 |