Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Lindsay, this is my brother Will. 琳德赛 这是我弟弟威尔
[00:03] – The surgeon. – Most days, yeah. -当外科医生的那位 -大多数情况下吧
[00:05] How long you in town for? 你要住多久
[00:06] I haven’t decided yet. 还没决定好
[00:07] Don’t you have a medical practice? 你不是开了家诊所吗
[00:08] I took a break. 我准备休息一下
[00:09] – Hey, Sergeant? – Yeah. -警长 -什么事
[00:10] I just want to thank you for this opportunity. 我只是想感谢你给了我这个机会
[00:12] – I’m gonna do a great job. – Fine. -我会好好干的 -行吧
[00:13] What are you doing here, Nadia? 你到底为什么来这里 娜迪亚
[00:14] I’m gonna be a cop one day, and a damn good one. 总有一天我会当上警察 一个优秀的警察
[00:18] What happened? 怎么回事
[00:19] I might not have told you everything about why I left. 关于离开纽约的原因 我没跟你说实话
[00:32] Watch your step, they’re still flagging brain matter. 小心点 他们还在标记脑浆位置
[00:36] Truck driver? 货车司机呢
[00:38] Name’s Aaron McIntire. He’s in the wind. 名叫艾伦·麦金泰尔 逃离了现场
[00:40] No eyewitnesses. 没有目击证人
[00:41] Don’t count on anyone coming outta the woodwork down here. 别指望这种荒山僻岭会有什么人来
[00:43] The sedan came back stolen. 这轿车是偷来的
[00:45] What, you done this before? 怎么 你以前干过
[00:47] Detective? Found these in the cab of the truck. 警探 在货车驾驶舱找到了这个
[00:50] Crystal meth, looks like. 看起来像冰毒
[00:52] No. These are Jesus Malverde crystals. 不是 这是马尔贝尔德水晶
[00:55] Patron saint of Mexican drug dealers. 墨西哥毒贩的守护神
[00:57] They carry ’em to ward off evil. 他们会随身携带用来驱赶邪恶
[00:59] Could have fallen out of someone’s pocket. 可能是从谁的口袋里掉出来的
[01:01] All right, so it’s a truck-jacking gone bad. 看来是想劫货 结果却失手了
[01:05] You check the container? 查过集装箱了吗
[01:06] We were waiting on you guys. 我们在等你们来
[01:07] There’s a smuggler’s lock on the door. 门上有个走私贩常用的锁
[01:10] This kid’s in the gang database. 这小子在黑帮数据库里有
[01:12] Darius Gifford. 名叫达里斯·吉弗德
[01:13] He’s with the Gangster Disciples. 属于黑帮弟子团伙的
[01:14] I’m guessing his buddy’s in it, too. 我猜他的同伴也参与了
[01:17] It’s a long way from home. 怎么会大老远来这
[01:18] I mean, this is Vice Lord territory. You got an LKA? 这里可是洪兴帮的地盘 有地址吗
[01:21] Yeah. Public housing in the Deuce. 有 杜斯区的公共住房
[01:23] All right, I’ll roll there. I’ll notify the family. 行 我去那看看 通知家人
[01:25] Maybe not alone. 别一个人去
[01:26] Hey, done this before. 我以前干过好吗
[01:37] Seek. 找吧
[01:39] Come on, seek. 来 仔细找
[01:45] There it is. 找到了
[01:56] Interstate traffickers, 跨州贩毒
[01:58] they hide drugs inside frozen strawberries. 把毒品藏在冷冻草莓酱里
[02:00] Never seen ’em use sauce before. 这还是第一次见他们用果酱藏毒
[02:03] Yeah, someone’s gonna be looking for that. 一定会有人找这批毒品的
[02:12] Who’s there? 是谁
[02:14] Police. Can you open up? 警察 能开门吗
[02:20] Can I see your badge, please? 我能看看你们的警徽吗
[02:23] Yeah. 当然
[02:24] It’s the real deal right there. 这可是真的
[02:26] I’m Jay. This is Erin. What’s your name? 我叫杰 这是艾琳 你叫什么名字
[02:28] I’m Denise. 我叫丹妮丝
[02:29] Denise, is anybody home with you right now? 丹妮丝 家里有人吗
[02:32] Does Darius Gifford live here? 达里斯·吉弗德是不是住这里
[02:34] Mm-hmm, he’s my brother. 没错 他是我哥哥
[02:36] Can we look inside his room? 我们能去他房间看看吗
[02:38] No, ’cause he said nobody’s allowed in his room. 不行 他说任何人都不许进他的房间
[02:41] We’re allowed. 我们可以的
[02:56] Looks like our DOA came here 看来我们的死者在这
[02:57] to change out of anything identifiable. 换下了所有能识别身份的衣物
[03:02] Denise, was your brother here with a friend? 丹妮丝 你哥哥之前是不是跟一个朋友在这
[03:04] Yeah, with Andre and another boy I didn’t know. 是的 跟安德雷还有另一个我不认识的男孩
[03:09] They were yelling at him a lot, 他们一直冲他大吼
[03:10] and Andre had a gun. 安德雷还有枪
[03:13] Did your brother have a gun, too? 你哥哥也有枪吗
[03:15] Who else lives here with you? 还有谁跟你们一起住
[03:17] Just me and Darius. 只有我和达里斯
[03:19] My mom is dead, and my dad had to go to jail. 我妈妈去世了 爸爸进监狱了
[03:23] All right. 好吧
[03:26] We’re gonna take a ride then, okay? 一会儿跟我们走 好吗
[03:28] Hey, we got a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[03:34] 芝加哥警署 亨利·博伊特 黑帮调查组
[03:45] Our two DOAs from the truck. 货车上的两名死者
[03:47] Darius Gifford, Andre Davis. 达里斯·吉弗德 安德雷·戴维斯
[03:49] Both up-and-comers with the Gangster Disciples. 都是黑帮弟子团伙里的新生代力量
[03:51] They changed out at Darius’s apartment. 他们在达里斯的公寓换的衣服
[03:53] Them and a third guy who was kind enough 除了他们还有第三个人 而他很好心地
[03:55] – to leave behind his wallet. – Mm. -落下了自己的钱包 -是吗
[03:56] That came out of the wallet belonging to a Charles Gray. 经过调查这个钱包属于查尔斯·格雷
[04:01] We think that he was the third occupant 我们认为他就是案发现场
[04:03] of the car at the scene. 车里的第三个人
[04:05] Except Charles has no record. 不过查尔斯没有任何犯罪记录
[04:06] He’s not in the gang database. 他不在帮派数据库里
[04:08] Unlike our victims/possible offenders. 不像我们的受害者 或者说是行凶者
[04:11] Little girl says they had a gun to him. 小女孩说他们用枪指着她哥哥
[04:13] So sounds like he was coerced. 听起来他是被强迫的
[04:17] Well, let’s–let’s find him and ask how this wound up there. 去找到这个人 问问他怎么会有这个
[04:20] Yeah, you got any ideas? 你有什么头绪吗
[04:24] If I did, I would’ve shared ’em. 如果有我早就告诉你们了
[04:27] Charles has an unknown father. 查尔斯的生父不祥
[04:28] His mother is Michelle Post, lives nearby. 母亲是米歇尔·珀斯特 就住在附近
[04:37] All right, well, somebody knew something about this truck. 一定有人有这货车的消息
[04:41] Ask narcotics if they had any chatter 问问缉毒队他们有没有听到风声
[04:43] about a $2 million shipment coming. 说一批价值两百万的货要运来
[04:45] And I wanna know everything there is to know about this driver. 我还要知道关于这个司机的一切信息
[04:48] Did he run or was he snatched? 他是跑了还是被人做掉了
[04:51] I’ll talk to Michelle Post. 我去跟米歇尔·珀斯特谈谈
[04:58] Who’s Michelle Post? 谁是米歇尔·珀斯特
[05:00] Well, that’s t lady that Voight’s going to talk to. 就是博伊特准备去谈话的女人
[05:08] So you like ’em with everything? 你喜欢把所有配料都加上吗
[05:11] I’ve never had one. 我从来没吃过
[05:13] You’ve never had a Belgian waffle? 你从来没吃过比利时华夫饼吗
[05:16] Nope. 没有
[05:17] Well, what do you think now that you’ve had one? 现在你尝过了 怎么样
[05:20] It’s okay. 还行吧
[05:22] Okay. “还行”吗
[05:27] My aunt is always late, 我阿姨总是迟到
[05:29] ’cause… 因为…
[05:32] she’s on drugs. 她吸毒
[05:34] Okay. 好吧
[05:37] Well, I’m gonna be right back, okay? 我马上就回来 好吗
[05:40] Okay. 好的
[05:43] Let’s have it. 给我吧
[05:48] I pulled strings for this. 我可是帮你找了关系
[05:50] Do our public institutions no longer teach penmanship? 现在公立机构是都不教写字了吗
[05:53] Well, everything’s digital. 一切都电子化了
[05:54] And I really appreciate this, Sarge. 我真的很感谢你 警长
[05:56] You’re gonna be the coolest kid in criminology class. 你会是犯罪学课上最拉风的学生
[05:58] Is this your first ride-along? 这是你第一次巡逻吗
[05:59] Yeah. ‘Cept the last time I was in cuffs. 对 除了上次被拷着之外
[06:01] Was that a joke, civilian? This is not a joke. 你开玩笑吗 普通市民 这可不是玩笑
[06:04] Burgess and Roman agreed to do this for you. 伯吉斯和罗曼同意帮你
[06:06] Their necks are on the line. 他们可是冒了很大险
[06:08] This is a bulletproof vest. Wear it. 这是防弹背心 穿上
[06:12] This is a Smith & Wesson 38 Special. 这是点三八口径的史密斯韦森手枪
[06:17] Okay, that was a joke. And a test. 行了 这才是玩笑 也是测试
[06:20] You failed both. 两者你都没做好
[06:22] Outside that door you represent the 21st District, 出了这门你代表的就是21分局
[06:25] you represent me and Voight and every CPD officer. 代表的是我 博伊特和每个芝加哥警察
[06:30] So pay attention and do as you’re told, 用心观察 乖乖听话
[06:32] which is to do exactly nothing. 也就是什么都不许干
[06:38] But do it well. 但要好好干
[06:41] She’s all yours. 交给你们了
[06:44] Hey, are you ready for your first day, Officer Decotis? 准备好第一天巡逻了吗 迪科提警官
[06:47] Ay-yi-yi. 行了行了
[06:50] Sorry, I’m late for work. 抱歉 我上班要迟到了
[06:51] I only got a minute. 只有一分钟
[06:53] Hey, how is work? 工作如何
[06:54] It’s work. Either I’m the best paralegal ever, 就那样 要么我是史上最棒的律助
[06:57] or lawyers aren’t smart in real life like they are on TV. 要么律师根本就没电视上演的那么聪明
[07:00] Well, that could be. 有可能
[07:02] Look, I know why you’re here. 我知道你为什么来
[07:04] Is Charles in some kind of trouble? 是查尔斯有麻烦了吗
[07:08] We don’t know yet. 目前还不清楚
[07:11] He didn’t call you? 他没打你电话吗
[07:12] I gave him your card. That’s why you’re here. 我给了他你的名片 所以你才来的
[07:16] Have a seat. 坐吧
[07:20] We found his wallet at the apartment of a kid 我们在一个孩子的家里发现了他的钱包
[07:22] who was shot dead outside a truck 那孩子中枪死在一辆卡车边上
[07:24] carrying $2 million in heroin. 车上有价值两百万的海洛因
[07:26] No, no, no, no. See, Charles is doing good. 不不不 查尔斯学好了
[07:29] He just got his Commercial Driver’s License. 他才拿到了商用车辆的驾照
[07:31] He has an interview at the Parks Department. 公园管理处要他去面试呢
[07:34] And you gave him my card why? 那你为什么给他我的名片
[07:36] Just in case he got in a bind. 怕他万一有麻烦
[07:40] But he turned a corner. 但他真的学好了
[07:42] I told him how you helped me out back then. 我告诉了他以前你是怎么帮我的
[07:49] Let me ask you something. 我问你
[07:51] You ever seen these boys? 你见过这些小子吗
[07:53] Darius Gifford, Andre Davis. 达里斯·吉弗德 安德雷·戴维斯
[07:59] Never seen them before in my life. 我从没见过他们
[08:07] I know that look. 我明白你这表情
[08:09] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[08:12] I’m telling the truth. 我说的是实话
[08:19] Found this GPS device 我们发现这个定位装置
[08:20] tucked up under the rear axle of the trailer. 粘在货车的后轮轴上
[08:22] Thought you might want to take a look. 觉得你或许想看一眼
[08:23] Yeah, that’s weird–shipping company uses dashboard GPS. 真奇怪 运输公司怎么用仪表式定位装置
[08:26] No, dummy, that GPS actually belongs to 不 傻子 这定位装置实际上
[08:28] whoever was shipping the heroin. 是运海洛因的人的
[08:29] You would probably wanna track $2 million of product, too. 换你你也会想盯着两百万的毒品的
[08:32] Mouse, can you reverse the signal, 耗子 你能回溯信号
[08:34] figure out where it’s being tracked from? 看看追踪它的人是谁吗
[08:35] Yeah, it’s easy peasy. You call me dummy? 小菜一碟 你喊我傻子吗
[08:37] Yeah, so reverse the– the dumb stuff. 没错 回溯…那什么吧
[08:45] Hey, you get anything from the mom? 从那位妈妈那问出什么了吗
[08:46] Not really. Where are you? 没有 你们怎么样
[08:48] Well, the truck was never opened. 车厢根本就没被打开
[08:50] It’s a botched robbery. How does that happen? 不是老手作案 为什么呢
[08:53] I think Charles and his friends 我觉得查尔斯和他朋友
[08:54] were riding behind the truck as security. 是跟在卡车后面押运的
[08:56] They got hit by Mexican gangbangers– 他们被墨西哥黑帮袭击了
[08:58] Which explains the Malverde crystals at the scene. 所以现场才有马尔贝尔德水晶
[09:00] Uh-huh. Kids go down defending their product. 没错 几个人上前保护毒品
[09:03] Charles knows the cops are coming, so he runs. 查尔斯知道警察要来 就跑了
[09:05] He’s either dead, or he’s hiding. 他要么死了 要么就在避风头
[09:06] No, Charles ain’t caught up. 不 查尔斯没涉案
[09:08] How do we know that? 你怎么知道的
[09:10] Well, his friends are gangbangers, he isn’t. 他的朋友是黑帮 他不是
[09:12] We can’t even place him at the scene. 我们都无法确定他是否在现场
[09:14] I want to know where at truck was headed 我要知道那辆卡车是往哪开的
[09:15] and whose drugs they were. 毒品又属于谁
[09:16] That’s cool, but… 没问题 但是
[09:18] what I asked was, how do we know Charles isn’t caught up? 我问的是 你怎么知道查尔斯没涉案
[09:24] Because I just said so. 我就是知道
[09:28] Ruzek’s trying to figure out where the drugs were headed. 鲁塞克正在查毒品运往哪里
[09:31] All right, where’s the driver? 好 司机在哪
[09:33] We’ve got an alert out on him, nothing from State Troopers yet. 我们发布了警报 州警察还没消息
[09:36] Olinsky headed to his apartment to check it out. 奥林斯基去他公寓搜了
[09:40] Move faster. 抓紧
[09:46] So the GPS uses a cellular connection 定位装置是用的手机信号
[09:48] to check in with a central data server. 和中央数据器联通
[09:50] That server holds the account info, see? 服务器里存有账户信息 看到了吗
[09:53] All right, great, I’ll get a warrant, 很好 我去要搜查令
[09:54] get the GPS company to hand it over. 让定位公司交出信息
[09:55] Well, I already accessed their server. 我已经进了他们的服务器
[09:58] When? What? 什么 什么时候
[09:59] Yeah, it was faster. 那样快一点
[10:02] All right, so the IP address used to check in 好嘞 登入的IP地址
[10:04] is located at 2200 Wabash. 位于沃巴什街2200号
[10:06] See, the truck hits that location once a month 你看 那卡车每月去一次那个地址
[10:07] and stays at that location 在那里每次
[10:08] no longer than 30 minutes every time. 逗留不超过半小时
[10:10] All right, here, my turn. 好 该我了
[10:12] Okay. 好的
[10:14] It’s a Gangster Disciples location. 那是黑帮弟子的地盘
[10:15] There was an arrest there five years ago. 五年前在那有过抓捕行动
[10:17] Gangster Disciples. How does that help us? 黑帮弟子 这线索有用吗
[10:18] Two victims, Charles Gray’s friends, were G-Ds. 两名受害者 查尔斯·格雷的朋友 都是其成员
[10:21] The heroin was headed to a G-D location. 海洛因也被运到他们的地盘
[10:23] I’ll bet they know where Charles is at. Let’s go. 我打赌他们肯定知道查尔斯在哪 走
[10:25] – All right. – Let’s go. -好 -我们走
[10:26] We should tell Voight we’re rolling out. 我们该告诉博伊特我们要过去
[10:28] Yeah, it seems like he’s got a lot on his plate. 他看着好像挺忙的
[10:32] You don’t have to come. Mouse, just text me the address. 你不去也行 耗子 把地址发给我
[10:39] We can’t just move on the warehouse. 我们不能就这么进仓库
[10:41] There could be 20 guys in there. 里面可能有二十个人呢
[10:43] Could be hiding Charles in there. 查尔斯可能关在里面
[10:46] Why do you want to find this kid? 你为什么想找到这孩子
[10:47] You trying to make a point to Voight? 想反驳博伊特吗
[10:50] He wants us to take the lead. 他想让我们以身作则的嘛
[10:58] We’re made. The whole block’s on countersurveillance. 我们被算计了 整片街区都在反监视
[11:03] All right, we’re gonnary something different. 好 我们换个策略
[11:12] We need more brothers on this unit, man. 这个小组还需要几个兄弟
[11:14] I’m your brother, Kev. 我是你兄弟啊 凯文
[11:16] Yeah, you are. Don’t tell Halstead, though. 是 不过别告诉霍斯特德
[11:18] He gets jealous about stuff like that. 这种事会让他嫉妒的
[11:21] Hey, what’s up? How y’all doing? 我说你们 你们好啊
[11:25] I know you? 我认识你吗
[11:26] I don’t know. You know a lot of cops? 不知道 你认识挺多警察吗
[11:28] Hey, don’t worry about it. Got people everywhere. 不用跑 周围都是我们的人
[11:30] Let’s go back inside just for a hot minute. 咱们回里面聊聊吧
[11:31] I don’t think you wanna do that. 最好别这样
[11:32] – I don’t think you wanna… – I think we might want to, bro. -最好别… -我们想这样 兄弟
[11:34] I’m telling you, man, it’s not a good idea. 跟你说 伙计 别这样
[11:39] – No, no, please– I— – Wait, wait, wait. Listen, listen! -别啊 求你了 -等等 听我说
[11:43] I’m telling you, we gotta get outta here! 我说真的 我们得出去
[11:44] – I’m telling you we gotta… – I said on the wall! -我们得… -我说了趴墙上
[11:46] Wait! No! Don’t let the door close! 等等 不 别关门
[11:48] Get up against the wall! Stay there! 贴着墙 不许动
[11:50] Both of you face the wall! 你们俩都贴着
[11:52] Stay there. 不许动
[11:54] Get his phone. 收了他手机
[11:57] Guys. 各位
[12:01] – They’re burning it down! – Oh, Damn! -他们要烧了这里 -完了
[12:03] I told you, we gotta get outta here! 我说了 我们得出去
[12:04] Everybody out! No. No, no, no, no, no, no. 大家都撤出去 不要啊
[12:07] Damn! 操
[12:09] What’s wrong with the door?! 门怎么了
[12:10] It’s locked from the outside. 是从外面锁的
[12:11] There’s no other door! 没别的门了
[12:14] This is 5021-Ida. Emergency. Emergency. 我是5021I 紧急情况
[12:16] 10-1, we are locked down at 2200 Wabash. 呼叫总部 我们被困在沃巴什街2200号
[12:19] Roll fire. I repeat, roll fire. 发生火灾 重复一遍 发生火灾
[12:21] We are surrounded by flames, holding two offenders. 我们被大火包围 押有两名罪犯
[12:24] On our way. 马上到
[12:27] The two of you get as low as you can. 你们尽量趴低
[12:29] Get down, all right? Keep your mouths covered. 趴下 好吗 捂住嘴
[12:40] Jay! 杰
[12:41] Over here! 这里
[12:45] Can you get up here? 你能够到吗
[12:50] Kev! Kevin! 凯文
[12:52] Over here! 这里
[12:56] I got you. 我帮你
[13:09] There you go, Jay. 上吧 杰
[13:10] – Get the door! – Go! -去开门 -快
[13:11] Get the door! 去开门
[13:13] He’s out the window! He’s out the window! 他从窗户出去了 出去了
[13:15] – Come on! Come here. – Come on. Come on. -快啊 快来 -快
[13:17] Jay! 杰
[13:25] Let’s go! 走
[13:34] Wait! Wait, what are y’all doing? We helped y’all! 等等 你们想干什么 我们救了你们
[13:37] We told y’all what was going on. You can’t arrest us. 我们警告你们了 你不能逮捕我们
[13:39] Did I say you were under arrest? 我说你们被捕了吗
[13:41] I don’t think so. Come on. You all are coming with us. 没有吧 走 跟我们走一趟
[13:44] Have a little talk. 大家聊聊
[13:51] Sherri, this is Sergeant Platt again at the 21st District. 雪莉 我还是21分局的普拉特警长
[13:56] You are now four hours late from our agreed-upon time 你比我们约定的时间已经迟到四小时
[13:59] to pick up your niece. 来接你侄女了
[14:01] When my shift ends if you are not here, 等我轮班结束 你还不到
[14:05] I will place her with Child and Family Services 我就把她交给儿童与家庭服务机构
[14:08] which I do not want to do, but will if I have to. 我不想这样 但万不得已我会的
[14:27] I made a call. It was stupid, and it was dangerous. 我的行动愚蠢又危险
[14:32] I don’t know who Charles Gray is to you, 我不知道查尔斯·格雷是你什么人
[14:35] but I was just following a lead. 我只是追查线索
[14:39] Charles… 查尔斯
[14:44] His mother was intimate with an informant I was working. 他妈妈跟我以前一个线人很亲近
[14:48] It was 20 years ago, Gang Unit. 那是二十年前在黑帮调查组的时候了
[14:50] One day she calls me, says the guy’s cracked up. 有天她打电话给我 说那人精神崩溃了
[14:57] I arrive, he’s got a knife to her throat. 我赶到场 他正拿刀子抵着她喉咙
[15:03] I shot my own C.I. to save her. 我击毙了自己的线人 救了她一命
[15:07] She knew more than my informant. 她的情报比我的线人还多
[15:11] But she didn’t want city money. 但她不想要警局的奖励
[15:12] She just…wanted out completely. 只想全身而退
[15:17] So because you’re close with the mom, 所以因为你和他妈妈关系好
[15:21] you’re sure the son is clean. 就确定儿子也是无辜的吗
[15:25] The only thing I’m sure of, Jay, 我确定的唯一一件事 杰
[15:28] is the sun will come out tomorrow. 就是明天太阳依旧会升起
[15:32] I’m just letting you know I trust this woman. 我想让你知道我信任她
[15:36] She’s only done good by me. 她没害过我
[15:47] So y’all don’t know nothing about a G-D shipment last night? 你们都不知道昨晚黑帮弟子运货了吗
[15:49] That’s $2 million worth of white, 价值两百万的毒品
[15:51] and you don’t know nothing about it? 你们却一点都不知情吗
[15:52] I know about a promise you made. 我知道你做的保证
[15:53] You said we wasn’t gonna get arrested. 你说不会逮捕我们
[15:56] The promise is still good. Do you have cuffs on? 保证还有效啊 你们手上有手铐吗
[16:00] All right, do you recognize these two? 好的 你认识这两个人吗
[16:06] Great! So you know them. 太好了 你认识他们
[16:08] Look, no one outside of this room is gonna know what you say. 外面的人不会知道你说了些什么
[16:11] Who tried to rob the truck? 谁要抢那辆车
[16:16] They did. 就是他们
[16:19] They did? 是他们吗
[16:21] They weren’t trailing the truck? They weren’t security? 他们不是跟着这辆车吗 他们不是警卫吗
[16:23] No, they wasn’t even supposed to be there. 不 他们根本就不该出现
[16:26] They were supposed to be at the spot to unload the truck. 他们本该出现在卸货点卸货的
[16:29] They robbed their own clique. 他们抢了自家的东西
[16:31] Them and some other dude. 他们和其他一些人
[16:36] This dude? 这家伙呢
[16:37] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:39] But tell you what, Chief is looking for whoever did it, 但是我告诉你们 队长在查是谁干的
[16:41] and he out 2 mil, so somebody gonna pay. 他丢了两百万的货 总有人要付出代价
[16:51] G-D’ put 10 grand on the street 黑帮弟子出一万
[16:52] for any information that IDs Charles. 悬赏能找出查尔斯的信息
[16:54] I looked into his social media, his Fabook. 我查了他的社交网络 脸书主页
[16:56] There’s no overlap with the victims from the robbery. 他跟劫案的受害人完全没有交集
[16:59] He must know them from the bad old days. 他肯定是很久以前认识他们的
[17:00] So maybe he’s safe. 所以他可能是清白的
[17:02] None of us caught it– 我们都没发现
[17:04] Charles has a Class A license. 查尔斯有A级驾驶证
[17:07] He knew how to drive the tractor trailer. 他知道怎么驾驶货柜车
[17:10] All right, so he’s a good kid with bad friends. 行 那他是个交了很多狐朋狗友的好孩子
[17:13] He gets pulled into their robbery crew 他被卷入到他们的抢劫大业中
[17:14] to be a getaway driver. 在他们跑路时帮他们开车
[17:16] They were gonna hijack their own truck. 他们要抢劫他们自己的货车
[17:18] The Mexican angle– What are we missing? 墨西哥人那边 我们还缺什么
[17:20] Plenty. 很多
[17:21] Without Charles, we don’t have a witness. 我们找不到查尔斯 就没有证人
[17:23] So missing truck driver’s our most likely murder suspect. 所以失踪的货车司机很有可能是我们的嫌犯
[17:26] Charles and his buddies roll up, driver starts blasting. 查尔斯那帮人出现了 司机就慌了
[17:29] Aaron McIntire–47 years old 艾伦·麦金泰尔 47岁
[17:31] an according to his trucking company, a model employee. 据他的货车公司说他是一名模范员工
[17:35] A model employee registered with a .40-caliber handgun. 模范员工名下还有把点四口径的手枪呢
[17:38] Same caliber as the victims at the scene. 与现场受害者的枪伤一致
[17:40] We checked his apartment. His car was still in the lot. 我们搜查过他的公寓 他的车还在车库里
[17:43] We alerted Drug Interdiction agencies along the highway. 我们在路上就通知了禁毒机构
[17:45] Nothing. 但没有发现
[17:46] I should be sitting across from this guy right now. 这个家伙早就应该抓进来了
[17:49] Guy’s hauling drugs, 他在运毒
[17:50] might’ve killed two kids a mile from here. 说不定在不远处就把那俩孩子杀了
[17:52] He has two stepsons from an ex-wife. 他的前妻给他带了两个继子
[17:54] His son Keith is local. 他儿子基思在本地
[17:55] Hit it. You and Al. 去吧 你和老埃
[18:03] What’d Voight say? 博伊特怎么说
[18:08] He told me a story. 他跟我讲了个故事
[18:10] About how he gave the mom a card. 讲他怎么给的那位母亲名片吗
[18:12] And because of that, we operate in the dark. 正因如此 我们不能公开行动
[18:15] If he told you what he did for me, 如果他告诉你他为我做的事
[18:18] you wouldn’t like it. 你肯定不会喜欢
[18:21] But the only way I’m here hang this conversation with you 但我之所以能在这里和你说话
[18:23] is because of what he did. 都是因为他做的那些事
[18:30] Maybe. 可能吧
[18:32] I’d like to think I could handle it. 我还是认为我能处理好
[18:34] I hear you. 我懂
[18:39] The kid matters to Voight. So he matters to me. 那孩子对博伊特很重要 所以对我也很重要
[18:43] That’s the gig. It’s simple. 事情就是这样 很简单
[18:56] A barking dog. That’s why we’re here? 我们要来这里就因为有狗叫吗
[18:57] Yeah, it’s a quality of life violation. 因为狗叫会让周围人的生活质量大打折扣
[19:00] Can I ask something? 我能问件事吗
[19:01] You two were told to only take B.S. calls 你们俩今天接的警都这么扯淡
[19:03] because I’m back here today. 是因为我跟你们一起来了吧
[19:04] That didn’t sound like a question. 这听上去不像是疑问啊
[19:05] Platt really did pull strings to get you in our car. 普拉特走后门才把你安排到我们车里
[19:08] The city’s careful now. 现在市里办事可谨慎了
[19:09] Something happens, and you sue us… 要是出了什么事 你告我们…
[19:10] I’m not gonna sue, because nothing’s gonna happen. 我才不会告你们 因为根本不会出什么事
[19:12] That’s kinda the point. Just stay in the car. 就是这个意思 乖乖待在车里就好
[19:15] We’ll check on Fido, and then drive through 我们去看看那条狗 然后就能
[19:16] the worst neighborhood in the district, promise. 驾车从最乱的区域离开了 我保证
[19:19] You warm enough back there? 你在车里不冷吧
[19:21] – I don’t even hear a dog. – All right, just sit tight. -我根本没听到狗叫 -待在车里别动
[19:34] Chicago Police! Anyone home? 芝加哥警局 有人在家吗
[20:00] Hello? 有人在吗
[20:02] Chicago Police! Anyone home?! 芝加哥警局 有人在家吗
[20:06] – Burgess. – Oh, my God. -伯吉斯 -天呐
[20:49] I’m a police officer. You need to turn the car off 我是警察 现在命令你调头
[20:52] and remain inside with your hands where I can see them. 把你的手伸出车外放到我看得见的地方
[21:10] 2113 emergency. 2113紧急事件
[21:11] Shots fired at the police at the 1900 block of West Ohio. 西俄亥俄1900街道发生持枪袭警案件
[21:14] Copy that, 2113… 收到 2113
[21:26] Requesting immediate backup! 请求即刻增援
[21:27] Use extreme caution. 高度警备状态
[21:29] Offenders may be holding a citizen. 歹徒可能挟持了一名人质
[21:30] – Roman, go! – Get out of the car! -罗曼 快去 -快下车
[21:32] Get out of the car! 快下车
[21:33] Get your hands out of the car! 把手伸出车外
[21:35] Outta the car! Get out of the car! 下车 快下车
[21:37] – Rogers, you got him? – Yeah. -罗杰斯 抓住他了吗 -抓住了
[21:39] Here’s the truck. Come on, let’s go. 车子在这里 过来 我们走
[21:42] Nadia! Nadia! Nadia! 娜迪亚 娜迪亚 娜迪亚
[21:45] – Are you–are you hurt? – No, I– -你 你受伤了吗 -没 我…
[21:46] – Are you hit? – No, I think I’m good. -你中枪了吗 -没有 我没事
[21:47] Let me check. 让我看看
[21:49] Roman left the keys. 罗曼把钥匙留下了
[21:57] Squad, disregard the missing citizen. 增援小队 解除人质警报
[21:59] Copy that, 2113. 收到 2113小队
[22:01] We got ’em. 我们抓住他们了
[22:03] Yeah, we got ’em. 是的 抓住他了
[22:07] Yes, Aaron McIntire’s my stepdad. 是的 艾伦·麦金泰尔是我继父
[22:09] He called yeerday from the road. 昨天他在路上打电话给我
[22:11] He seemed shaken up. 他听起来很慌张
[22:13] What’d he say? 他说了什么
[22:14] Somebody was after him. 说有人要找他算账
[22:16] Said he messed up, but wouldn’t say how. 说他搞砸了 但不肯说具体怎么回事
[22:19] He called from a Wisconsin number. 他电话区号是威斯康星州的
[22:21] I know the area code ’cause we have a hunting cabin up there. 我们有一间狩猎小屋在那 所以我认识区号
[22:24] I told him to call the cops, 我让他报警
[22:25] but he said they’d never believe his story. 可他说警察肯定不会相信他的故事
[22:27] He’d be surprised. 那不一定
[22:30] We hear all kinds of stuff. 我们什么样的事都听过
[22:33] We’re gonna need the address to the cabin. 我们需要那间小屋的地址
[22:35] Anyone else up there who knows him, 以及那边所有他认识人的姓名地址
[22:37] we need their info, too. 都写下来
[22:38] Start writing, Keith. 快写吧 基思
[22:43] Yo, Olinsky, it’s Mouse. 奥林斯基 我是耗子
[22:44] Any luck in the bomb shelter? 在防空洞里找到什么了吗
[22:46] The what? 什么地方
[22:47] Yeah, I just looked up Keith McIntire’s house. 我刚刚查了一下基思·麦金泰尔的房子
[22:49] County assessor says that he’s got a structure out back 郡税务评估部门说他家后面有一处建筑
[22:51] like from the Cold War days. Legit bomb shelter. 好像是冷战时期留下的 合法防空洞
[22:54] Wait a minute. There’s one more thing. 等一下 还有件事
[22:56] Hello? 喂
[22:58] You there? What– 还在听吗 怎么…
[22:59] You got two seconds to tell me what’s going on 限你两秒内告诉我是怎么回事
[23:01] or I’ll put you on your ass! 否则我就把你揍趴下
[23:20] Open it. 打开
[23:23] Open it! 快打开
[23:32] On your knees. Hands behind your head. 跪下 双手抱头
[23:46] Aaron McIntire? Chicago Police. 艾伦·麦金泰尔 我们是芝加哥警察
[23:50] I need you to step away from the door. 请你从门后让开
[23:54] Where’s my son? 我儿子在哪
[23:57] He’s outside. 他在外面
[24:00] Who sent you?! 谁派你来的
[24:01] I’m a Chicago Police Officer. My partner is with your son. 我是芝加哥警察 我的搭档和你儿子在一起
[24:05] Now, step away and put your hands over your head. 请马上退后 举起手来
[24:16] I didn’t tell anyone. 我没有告诉任何人
[24:21] I was broke, okay? 我破产了 好吗
[24:23] A driver I know hooked me up with these guys, Mexicans. 我认识的一个司机把我介绍给这些墨西哥人
[24:27] I’d drive the trailer down to Texas, 我把车开到德克萨斯州
[24:29] they put me up in a hotel. 他们安排我住旅馆
[24:30] They load the trailer the next day 第二天他们把货装好
[24:31] and I just drive it back up here. 然后我再开回来
[24:33] 2 million in heroin each time. 每趟运送价值两百万的海洛因
[24:35] I never see what’s in the back. It’s sealed. 我从没看过后面运的是什么 都是封住的
[24:40] I’m coming clean here. I-I am. 我全都交代了 真的
[24:42] Oh, then tell me about those two kids you shot dead. 那就告诉我你开枪杀死那两个孩子的事
[24:47] I never drive with my gun. 我开车从不带枪
[24:49] I didn’t shoot those kids. 我没有朝那些孩子开枪
[24:52] All right, so then how come they’re dead? 好吧 那他们是怎么死的
[24:56] This time it was different. 这次和以前不一样
[24:57] I get down to Texas and there’s this–this psycho. 我到了德克萨斯州 有一个疯子
[25:01] They want him to ride with me, for security. 他们想让他和我一起回来 以保证安全
[25:03] Must have been a bigger load. 一定是这批货量比以前大
[25:05] This killer rides in the cab all the way back with me. 一路上这家伙都和我坐在驾驶室里
[25:08] Doesn’t say two words. 一言不发
[25:11] So your story is the Mystery Mexican shot those boys. 所以你是说神秘墨西哥人杀了那俩孩子喽
[25:14] Like it was nothing. 他表现得跟没事人一样
[25:16] He’s probably out there looking for that third kid. 他很有可能正在外面找另外那个孩子呢
[25:27] That’s him. 就是他
[25:30] You gonna find this psycho? 你们会找到那个疯子吗
[25:33] No. You are. 不 你来找
[25:37] We got some photos for you to look at. 我们有一些照片需要你辨认一下
[25:41] – You got it? – Yeah. -好了吗 -好了
[25:48] Sherri Gifford, you’re late to pick up your niece. 雪莉·吉弗德 你这么晚才来接你侄女
[25:54] I got a lot going on today. My nephew got killed. I– 我今天事很多 我侄子死了 我…
[25:58] Look at me. Look at me. 看着我 看着我
[26:02] Hey, Denise, will you go sit in my chair? 丹妮丝 去我的座位上坐一下好吗
[26:04] Can I try your pen? 我能玩你的笔吗
[26:05] Yeah, you can try my pen. 当然 你去玩我的笔吧
[26:08] Come here, please. 请跟我过来
[26:12] Are you using? Currently? 你现在在吸毒吗
[26:14] Search me, Officer. 随便你搜我身 警官
[26:15] Yeah, it’s Sergeant, and I’d rather you take a piss test. 我是警长 我希望你去做一个尿检
[26:18] Yeah, You walk into my district high on drugs. 你嗑药嗑嗨了还敢走进我的局里
[26:20] Happens all the time, but not to people 这事经常发生 但我是不会
[26:23] I’m about to entrust with a minor. 把一个未成年人交给这样的人的
[26:24] How’d you get here? 你是怎么来的
[26:26] I drove my car, paid for, thank you very much. 开我自己的车 我自己买的 非常感谢
[26:29] Wrong answer. 答案错误
[26:30] You are not transporting that girl in your vehicle. 你不能开你的车带那女孩走
[26:32] This is the last thing I wanted to do, 我本不希望这样做
[26:35] but I’m gonna have DCFS take Denise. 但我要让儿童和家庭服务局带走丹妮丝
[26:39] You’re not taking that child away from me. 不许你把孩子从我身边带走
[26:40] Dee Dee, let’s go. 丹丹 我们走
[26:41] Is that a threat? I feel unsafe. 你是在威胁我吗 我感到不安全
[26:43] Do I need to have you escorted out? 需要我找人押送你出去吗
[26:45] Look, Dee Dee needs her family. Dee Dee, let’s go! 丹丹需要她的家人 丹丹我们走
[26:47] Honestly? She can do better. 老实说 她没有你这样的家人会更好
[26:48] Dee Dee, let’s go! 丹丹 我们走
[27:01] Oh, she’s all yours. 她归你们处置了
[27:10] You look good up there. 你坐在上面样子很不错
[27:14] Thanks for not making me go with my Aunt Sherri. 谢谢你没有逼我跟雪莉阿姨走
[27:16] Sure. 应该的
[27:19] But where do I go now? 但是现在我该去哪
[27:20] Hey, sweetheart, we’re working on that, okay? 亲爱的 我们会有办法的 好吗
[27:29] Yeah. 进来
[27:30] I wanted you to see this. 我觉得你应该看看这个
[27:33] I kept digng into Charles, 我一直在调查查尔斯
[27:34] and we found his phone along with his wallet. 我们找到他钱包的时候也找到了他的手机
[27:36] Mouse recovered some deleted photos from it. 耗子恢复了上面删掉的照片
[27:40] He’s throwing gang signs. 他摆的是黑帮的手势
[27:50] That must be two years ago. Look how skinny he is. 这一定是两年前拍的 看他那时候多瘦
[27:54] He was just messing around, 他当时只是在胡闹
[27:56] I think it was, like, Halloween or something. 我想那应该是万圣节还是什么的
[27:57] – Halloween? – Yeah. -万圣节吗 -对
[27:59] So you’re saying he’s pretending to be a gangbanger. 你说他只是装扮成一个黑帮成员
[28:02] That was two years ago. 那是两年前的事了
[28:03] That’s why I got us outta there. 所以我才带他离开那里
[28:05] I got an entire unit searching the city for him. 现在我全组的人都在满城找他
[28:09] I told my team he was a good kid. 我跟我的人说他是个好孩子
[28:21] You went looking for him? 你去找他了吗
[28:22] No. 没有
[28:23] Or did you go visit him? You got him stashed somewhere? 还是说你去看他了 你把他藏在什么地方了吗
[28:26] Look, I-I-I went to the store! 我去商店了而已
[28:27] I told you do one thing! 我让你做一件事
[28:30] I said tell me the truth. 你跟我说实话
[28:32] Look, I did! 我说的是实话
[28:34] I’m putting my neck out for you, Michelle. 我为你冒险出头 米歇尔
[28:36] You understand that? 你明白吗
[28:48] You! 你
[28:50] In here, right now. 马上过来
[28:52] Which one of us? 谁
[28:53] Oh, I’ll get to you two. 你们俩以后再说
[28:54] You. What’s your name? 你先来 你叫什么
[28:56] Nadia, sir. 娜迪亚 局长
[29:01] Wanna make sure I got this. 要我帮你们搞定吗
[29:08] – Burgess. – Yes. -伯吉斯 -在
[29:10] You’ve been in multiple car accidents, 你们出过多起汽车事故
[29:12] the two of you had a squad blown up by an arsonist, 你们俩有次让纵火犯把你们的巡逻车都烧了
[29:15] and now this trip to the firing range. 现在又被人把车打成了筛子
[29:17] This is not Avis. These cars cost. 我们不是租车公司 警车是要钱的
[29:22] Action finds us, Sarge. 麻烦找上的我们 警长
[29:25] Get out of my face. 你给我滚
[29:26] I’ll deal with Fischer. 我来对付费舍
[29:32] – I don’t think– – Go! -我不觉得… -滚
[29:37] Truck driver ID’d this guy. 货车司机认出了这个人
[29:39] Octavio Ramirez is our gunman. 开枪的人是奥克塔维奥·拉米雷斯
[29:41] He hit on both FBI and ICE databases. 联调局和移民及海关执法局数据库里都有他
[29:44] Wanted for multiple drug-related murders in Durango. 因在杜兰戈犯下多起涉及毒品谋杀案被通缉
[29:46] If his job was to secure that shipment, 如果他负责确保那批货的安全
[29:48] you better believe he’s looking for Charles Gray. 那他肯定在找查尔斯·格雷
[29:50] He got to send a message. 他肯定放出消息了
[29:51] This is good work–you put out an investigative alert. 干得漂亮 你发出了调查警报
[29:54] And got the FBI to add him to Chicago’s most wanted. 还让联调局把他列为芝加哥头号通缉犯
[29:56] Yeah. 喂
[29:59] Look, slow down. 慢点说
[30:02] It’s okay. I’m on my way. 没事 我马上去
[30:07] He’s in there. 他在里面
[30:11] If I didn’t help, they were gonna kill Mom. 如果我不帮忙 他们就会杀了我妈
[30:14] We got to get him to a hospital. 我们得送他去医院
[30:16] We can’t. 不行
[30:17] He goes in, he’s in the system, there’s nothing I can do. 他去医院就会进入系统 我就帮不了你们了
[30:23] Yeah, where you at? 喂 你在哪里
[30:24] It’s okay. 没事的
[30:25] It’s Charles. He came home. 是查尔斯 他回家了
[30:30] I need your brother. 我需要你弟弟的帮助
[30:33] Will’s an awesome surgeon. 威尔是个很厉害的外科医生
[30:34] He’s worked in worse conditions than this. 他处理过比他现在更严重的伤
[30:37] Darius rolled up, and I couldn’t disrespect him. 达里斯出现了 我不能不给他面子
[30:42] He said we were going for a ride. 他说出去遛一遛
[30:44] Didn’t mention any robbery. 没说要抢劫
[30:46] Okay, what we’re looking at– 目前情况
[30:47] two large caliber gunshots to the right shoulder. 右肩有两处大口径枪伤
[30:50] Charles, nice work. CVS? 查尔斯 不错嘛 去CVS弄的吗
[30:53] – Walgreens. – My man. -沃尔格林药店 -厉害啊
[30:56] Can you get ’em out? 能取出来吗
[30:57] No problem. Leave you some badass scars, too. 没问题 还会给你留道霸气的伤疤
[31:04] I said I wasn’t robbing anyone. 我说不想抢劫
[31:06] They said if I didn’t drive off with that truck, 他们说如果我不开车
[31:08] they’d come after Mom. 就来找我妈的麻烦
[31:10] You’re safe now, baby. 你现在安全了 孩子
[31:11] All right, who’s assisting me? 好 谁来给我搭把手
[31:13] I got you. I will. 我来吧
[31:13] Go in my bag, get the suture, load the lidocaine. 到我包里拿缝合线 准备好麻醉剂
[31:16] I need a scalpel and small forceps 给我手术刀和小镊子
[31:17] and whatever gauze is in there. 还有包里所有纱布
[31:19] Here’s your gauze. 给你纱布
[31:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:22] Here’s the kit. 手术工具
[31:23] All right, this is gonna hurt, Charles, 好 会很疼的 查尔斯
[31:26] but I need to open up that wound 但我需要割开伤口
[31:27] so we can get those slugs out and stop the bleeding. 才能取出子弹 然后止血
[31:33] Lidocaine. 麻醉剂
[31:34] All right, scalpel. Here we go. 好 手术刀 开始了
[31:39] I know. I know–gauze. 是很疼 我知道 纱布
[31:42] That’s it. I know. You’re doing great. 好了 没事 你做得很好
[31:44] – Okay. – More gauze here. -好 -再给我拿纱布
[31:46] Michelle, sit down. 米歇尔 先坐吧
[31:49] – Needle driver. – Yeah. -钳子 -好
[31:51] Ah, all right, got it. 好了 没事了
[31:59] It’s all right. 都好了
[32:00] A lot of pressure just got released. 刚释放了很大一部分压力
[32:02] Suture. 缝合线
[32:05] All right, stitching the wound closed. 好 马上帮你缝合伤口
[32:09] All right, and one down. 好 搞定一处
[32:12] Okay, Jay, lidocaine. 杰 麻醉剂
[32:21] All right, here we go, here we go, that’s it. 好了好了 做得很好
[32:32] Got it. 取出来了
[32:34] I know. All right. 没事 放心
[32:36] Here we go. 好了
[32:58] Suture. 缝合线
[32:58] It’s Ramirez. He’s not alone. 是拉米雷斯 还有别人
[33:00] Get him down in the basement. 带他去地下室
[33:02] I can’t–second bullet nicked an artery. 不行 第二颗子弹割到了动脉
[33:04] Look, they’re coming. At least one out back. 他们马上进来了 后面至少有一个人
[33:12] Will. Will! 威尔 威尔
[33:14] If I move him now, he’ll bleed to death. 如果现在动他 他会失血致死
[33:18] I need to tie off this artery. 我需要处理好这条动脉
[33:24] – Will! – They’re here. -威尔 -他们来了
[33:25] Someone’s upstairs. 有人在楼上
[33:26] Almost there. 马上就好了
[33:29] All right, and done. Let’s go. 好了 我们走
[33:31] – On your feet. – Come on. -下去 -来
[33:32] There you go. You got him? 好 扶住他了吗
[33:35] Oh, I got him. All right, you’re good. 扶住了 好 我们走
[33:37] Here we go. Alright. 我们走 来
[35:46] Clear. 安全了
[35:49] Hey, Doc, you back there? 医生 你在后面吗
[35:51] Yeah, we’re back here. 嗯 我们在这里呢
[35:52] All right. You’re safe now. 好 现在安全了
[35:57] He gonna live? 他不会有事吧
[35:58] He’s gonna be fine. I just want to pack the wound. 不会有事的 我再把伤口缝合就好了
[36:00] Come on, give me a hand. 来 帮我一把
[36:02] All right. We got you. 好 来吧
[36:09] I blew it. 我搞砸了
[36:10] No, you didn’t. 你没有
[36:13] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗
[36:14] Patrol is gonna be telling that story for years. 巡警会把那个故事说上好多年的
[36:17] Commander Fischer screamed at me. 费舍局长朝我狂吼
[36:20] In Intelligence, 在情报组
[36:21] that usually just means you’re doing your job. 那通常意味着你做好了本职工作
[36:25] What the hell was I thinking? 我当时在想什么啊
[36:28] You weren’t. 你什么都没想
[36:30] Your instincts took over, all right. 你就是凭直觉做事
[36:32] And they’re good instincts. 那样做很对
[36:34] You backed up Roman and Burgess. 你帮了罗曼和伯吉斯
[36:36] You stopped those two clowns before they got away. 你在那两个小丑跑掉前制止了他们
[36:43] What do you want to do? 你想做什么
[36:45] Do you want to keep answering phones? 想继续接电话吗
[36:49] ‘Cause it doesn’t matter to me either way. 反正我无所谓
[36:50] I want what you want. 你想要的就是我想要的
[36:58] I want to be a Chicago Police Officer. 我想当一名芝加哥警察
[37:02] Let’s do it then. 那我们就努力
[37:05] I got your back. 我支持你
[37:13] You can keep the pen. You want it? 笔你可以留下 你想要吗
[37:16] – Yeah. – Okay. -嗯 -好
[37:20] You listen up. 听好
[37:22] You be brave, okay? 你要勇敢 知道吗
[37:24] And I will see you very soon. 我们马上就会见面
[37:28] Be good. 保重
[37:30] Okay. Okay. 好了好了
[37:34] Bye, sweetie. 拜拜 亲爱的
[37:36] You be good, okay? 要好好的
[37:50] Hey, so how much of what went down tonight was, 话说今晚的事
[37:56] you know… 你懂的…
[37:58] We’re a specialized unit. 我们是专案组
[38:04] Well, I’m thinking about sticking around. 我在考虑留下
[38:08] I talked to someone at Chicago Med. 我问过芝加哥医院的人了
[38:10] They need ER doctors. 他们需要急救医生
[38:12] Whoa, no more breast implants. 不想去给人隆胸了啊
[38:16] Son of a… 你个混…
[38:17] I did cleft palates, too. 我也做腭裂手术的
[38:18] But no one mentions the cleft palates. 但是从没人提腭裂手术
[38:21] My bad. 是我不好
[38:22] It was fun for a while, 有段时间我觉得还挺有趣
[38:24] but, you know, New York wasn’t me. 但纽约不适合我
[38:27] I did three years of touching up rich men’s wives 我给土豪老婆隆胸隆了三年
[38:29] and not a minute meant as much as the work I did overseas. 跟我在海外做的事相比 简直没有一点意义
[38:33] Then why’d you bail on the gig in Sudan? 那你为什么不留在苏丹
[38:36] They threw money at me. 他们用钱收买我
[38:39] Plus things went south with a girl. 再说我跟一个姑娘还闹掰了
[38:43] Samara. Oh… 萨马拉 天哪
[38:44] if you could have seen her, man. 你要是有机会见她就好了 兄弟
[38:46] Most beautiful girl I ever met in my life. 她是我认识的最漂亮的女孩
[38:51] You should have been here. 你早该过来了
[38:56] Mom was dying, you were off partying. 妈妈当时生命垂危 你却去风流了
[39:07] You left. 你离开了
[39:09] I left to fight a war. 我是去打仗
[39:12] I came home. 打完仗我就回家了
[39:19] I saw Dad. 我见了爸爸
[39:21] He, uh, said you haven’t spoken in a year. 他说你一年没跟他联系了
[39:26] Probably two. 可能是两年
[39:36] That was the first tip your mom ever gave me. 那是你妈妈给我的第一条情报
[39:38] Probably saved four lives. 可能救了四个人吧
[39:41] It was a big win for the Gang Unit and me. 对黑帮调查组和我来说都是次巨大的胜利
[39:43] So I’m like, you know, “Let’s go out someplace nice 所以我就说 我们去找个好地方
[39:45] and celebrate.” 一起庆祝吧
[39:47] She suggests The Minnow. 她建议去鲦鱼餐厅
[39:49] I’m like, “No, I mean, someplace nice, with steaks. Gibson’s.” 我说 不去 我要去有牛排鸡尾酒的高档地方
[39:54] – She’s like– – I like The Minno. -她说 -我喜欢鲦鱼餐厅
[39:56] I say, “Michelle, I’ve been to The Minnow twice, 我说 米歇尔 我去过两次鲦鱼餐厅
[39:58] “Got sick two times. 吃完后回回生病
[39:59] And the drinks are worse than the food.” 那里东西难吃 酒更难喝
[40:02] Course, little did I know– 当然 当时我不知道…
[40:04] Auntie Francine owns The Minnow. 鲦鱼餐厅是弗朗辛阿姨开的
[40:11] But your mom did things for the right reasons. 但你妈妈做的事都是出于正当理由
[40:14] Never took a nickel when she needed it most. 即使在她最需要钱时 也没收一分钱
[40:17] Kept you safe in a place where a lot of people go under. 虽然很多人堕落了 但她还是把你保护好了
[40:20] So I understand what you did to protect her. 所以你为了保护她那样做我理解
[40:26] You guys coming or going? 你们是刚来还是要走啊
[40:27] They’re coming, I’m going. 他们刚来 我要走了
[40:29] Okay then, you have an awesome day. 那你们玩的开心
[40:31] – Thanks. – Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[40:39] Enough to get you and your mom on your feet. 足够让你和你妈妈重新开始了
[40:43] Okay. 好
[40:53] Thanks for everything. 谢谢你
[40:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:57] Well, you two take care of each other. 你们俩照顾好彼此 保重
[40:59] Yeah, you too. 你也保重
[41:00] All right. 好
[41:03] Wait, I don’t get it. 等等 我不懂
[41:07] Why do you do it? 你为什么这样
[41:10] Help people like me and my mom. 帮我和我妈妈这样的人
[41:14] You know, I never really thought about it. 其实我从没想过为什么
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme