Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I don’t like telling people things twice. 话我不喜欢说两遍
[00:04] Voight knows. 博伊特知道了
[00:05] I said we should come clean a month ago, 一个月前我就说我们公开
[00:06] and I’m gonna go talk to him. 我马上就去跟他谈谈
[00:07] You know it’s different for me. 这件事对我来说不一样
[00:09] We’ll cool it, for now. 那我们先冷静一下
[00:11] I wish I could have seen more of your city. 真希望能多看看你的城市
[00:13] It’s beautiful, even when it isn’t. 这里很美 即便是有丑恶存在的时候
[00:16] I want you so bad right now. 我现在非常想要你
[00:17] My place, one hour. 我家 一小时后见
[00:21] I don’t care who knows it. 我才不管谁知道
[00:24] Okay, everybody. 好了 各位
[00:26] Tomorrow, hundreds of business leaders 明天 全世界范围内数以百计的
[00:28] from around the world descend on the city, 商业领袖会聚集在这座城市
[00:30] and we’re gonna send a serious message to these leeches. 我们要给这些吸血鬼一些颜色瞧瞧
[00:33] Everyone down? 都明白吗
[00:34] Hell yeah! 明白
[00:35] Now, I know we’ve all grown tight over the last few weeks, 我知道过去几周里大家的神经都绷得很紧
[00:37] but remember to keep using your code names. 但一定要记住继续使用你们的代号
[00:40] We’re gonna need volunteers 我们需要志愿者
[00:41] to carry the cell-jammer backpacks. 来背手机信号干扰设备
[00:44] You guys. 就你们了
[00:45] We’re also gonna need volunteers to carry 我们还需要志愿者来携带
[00:47] and throw the motor oil bombs. 并投放机油弹
[00:48] – Right here. – You, you, and you. -点我 -你 你和你
[00:52] I’ll text all of you details 等我决定好袭击目标的最佳时间后
[00:53] when I’ve decided on the best time to hit the target. 我会发信息告诉你们详情
[00:56] We’re gonna show these corporate scumbags a thing or two. 我们要给这帮王八蛋点厉害瞧瞧
[00:59] United. 团结一致
[01:00] United! 团结一致
[01:04] I’m on to you. Your name… 我认识你 你叫…
[01:06] Alcott. 奥尔科特
[01:08] You got it from Louisa May Alcott, 你的名字取自《小妇人》作者
[01:10] author of Little Women. 路易莎·梅·奥尔科特
[01:11] I didn’t know she was an environmentalist. 我居然不知道她还是个环保主义者
[01:13] It’s the name of a hardware store near my apartment. 其实是取自我家附近的一家五金店
[01:17] Don’t front. 少来
[01:18] You can be sensitive around me. 你可以跟我说实话
[01:20] Your name, all right: Sierra. 那你叫塞拉
[01:25] Is it because you drink a lot of Sierra Mist? 是因为你喝太多塞拉饮料吗
[01:28] Maybe, or it means that my parents 也许吧 也有可能是我爸妈
[01:30] are lifelong members of the Sierra Club. 是塞拉俱乐部的终生会员
[01:32] Or that. 或许吧
[01:33] Let me show you the trick to that, kid. 我来教你一招
[01:35] Come here. 过来
[01:36] All right, so when you’re cutting the bottle, 你在切瓶子的时候
[01:38] you don’t want to cut too deep, right. 不要切得太深
[01:40] Otherwise when you go to throw the jug, 否则你扔瓶子的时候
[01:41] it’ll rupture. 它就会裂
[01:42] It’ll get spilled back all over you. 然后会回洒到你身上
[01:45] – Hmm, easy enough. – Yeah. -简单 -是啊
[01:47] So I’ve got a bone to pick with you. 我有点事要问你
[01:49] We exchanged numbers last week, 上周我们交换了电话号码
[01:50] and you still haven’t called. 你怎么没给我打电话
[01:52] Well, it is a post-feminism world, darling. 这是个后女权主义世界 亲爱的
[01:54] You got my number too. 你不也有我的号码吗
[01:56] All right, how’s this for post-feminism? 好吧 那这样的后女权主义怎么样
[02:00] When this is over, 等事情结束了
[02:01] I’m taking you to my favorite noodle shop, on me, 我带你去我最爱的面店 我请客
[02:03] and you’ll just have to like it. 你一定会喜欢的
[02:05] I will do my best. 我尽力
[02:06] And if you’re lucky, I’ll tell you my real name. 如果你走运的话 我会告诉你我的真名
[02:10] – See you tomorrow. – Okay. -明天见 -好的
[02:15] Excuse me, Sergeant. 打扰一下 警长
[02:16] This was just delivered for you. 你的快递
[02:17] Who’s it from? 谁寄来的
[02:19] Olivia Benson, 奥利维亚·班森
[02:20] Special Victims Unit, New York. 纽约特别受害者调查组的
[02:21] What’s it say? 上面说啥了
[02:23] Nothing. 没什么
[02:24] – Hey, put it in my office, will you? – Yeah. -帮我放办公室里 -好的
[02:27] All right. 好了
[02:27] How long you gonna milk that flesh wound? 你那点小伤还要多久才能好啊
[02:29] Yeah, you collecting disability now? 是啊 要去领残疾证吗
[02:32] Doc says it comes off in a few days. 医生说还要几天
[02:34] Anyone else want to try out for Second City, 你们是要继续说笑
[02:36] or can we get down to business? 还是要正经谈公事
[02:39] Good. 很好
[02:40] Downtown is a mess with protesters. 市中心挤满了抗议者
[02:44] This World Trade Conference kicks off tomorrow, 世界贸易会议明天召开
[02:46] and HQ’s on my back about threat reports. 总部还在威胁报告上找我的麻烦
[02:48] So where are we? 现在进展如何
[02:49] Swore I spent the last week making banners 上周整整一周都在跟那群
[02:51] with a bunch of wannabe anarchists. 狂热的激进分子做横幅
[02:53] Biggest threat they pose is 他们造成的最大威胁
[02:55] depleting Chicago’s marijuana supply. 就是芝加哥的大麻都快被他们抽完了
[02:57] Al, let me see your eyes. 我看看你的眼睛
[02:59] I’m just getting over some hay fever. 我刚得了一场花粉热病
[03:01] I spent the last few nights 上周有几晚我和那些
[03:02] with the Natural Earth Brotherhood hippies from Oregon. 俄勒冈州自然地球兄弟会的人在一起
[03:06] We spent our waking hours 我们花了好几个小时
[03:07] collecting human waste in buckets 用桶收集大便 就为了
[03:09] to throw from the rooftops of Michigan Avenue. 从密歇根大道两侧房顶扔到地上
[03:11] That’s disgusting. 真恶心
[03:12] Yeah, all right. 是啊 好吧
[03:13] What about your group, Ruzek? 你们那组呢 鲁塞克
[03:15] The Black Grid. 黑格组织
[03:16] Yeah, environmental extremists. 他们是群极端环境保护主义者
[03:17] At least that’s what they claim. 至少他们自己是那么说的
[03:19] The big plan is to throw oil on capitalist pigs, 大计划是把油倒到那些资本主义狗身上
[03:21] embarrass them on the news or something. 让他们在新闻上出丑什么的
[03:23] All right, we’re already late 好吧 威胁评估会议
[03:24] for this threat assessment meeting. 我们已经迟到了
[03:25] Just grab your files, and let’s go. 拿上你们的资料 赶紧去
[03:29] Al…you seriously– 老埃 你不是吧
[03:31] You smell like weed, man. 你一身大麻味啊 老兄
[03:32] I’m in a windowless van 那群人在那个没有窗户的车上抽大麻
[03:33] with a bunch of guys ripping bong hits. 我又正好在车里
[03:36] So, yeah, I smell a little bit. 身上当然会有一点味道
[03:37] Did you try a little, though? 你没尝尝么
[03:38] You did, right? A little tokey-toke? 你也尝了两口吧
[03:41] You’re saved by the bell, brother. 算你走运 老兄
[03:43] My UC phone, maybe it’s a message about tomorrow. 组织的信息 应该是说明天的事
[03:47] Hey, it’s Sierra. 喂 我是塞拉
[03:49] Please help, I’m at the Wexford, Room 2023, please–please come. 救我 我在韦斯福德旅馆2023房 快来
[04:33] That’s her. 是她
[04:34] What do you mean? 什么意思
[04:38] That’s her. 是她
[04:47] 5021C 50-21 Charlie.
[04:50] Emergency. 紧急事件
[04:51] Roll an ambulance to 17 East Walton. 派救护车来沃尔顿东街17号
[04:59] This is Secretary Sosa’s floor. 这是索萨部长住的楼层
[05:00] You’re not allowed up here without clearance. 没有允许不得入内
[05:01] I’m a Chicago police officer. 我是芝加哥警署警员
[05:03] We got to shut this floor down. 我们要封锁这层楼
[05:04] Whose room is this? 这是谁的房间
[05:43] Take a seat. 请坐
[05:45] So you’re our friend from the police. 你是警署来的朋友是吗
[05:48] I heard there was an accident. 我听说发生了意外
[05:50] Turn the music off. 把音乐关掉
[05:51] Turn it off. 关掉
[05:52] Come over here. 过来
[05:53] Everybody set down your champagne. 大家放下手里的香槟
[05:55] Party’s over. 派对结束了
[05:56] You’re in charge? 你是管事的吗
[05:57] Yes, I am. 是的
[05:58] Which one of you is staying in Room 2023? 你们谁住在2023房
[06:01] Who is it? 是谁
[06:02] I’ll have to check with my cultural liaison. 我得跟我的文化联络官核实一下
[06:04] She rented the entire floor for my staff. 她包下了这层给我的人住
[06:07] Good, everybody take a seat. 很好 大家找个位子坐下
[06:09] Nobody’s going anywhere. 哪里都不许去
[06:10] You too. 你也是
[06:11] Take a seat. 坐下
[06:12] Mr. Secretary. 部长先生
[06:13] Agent Rose, I was informed that we have a problem. 罗斯探员 他们说我们遇到麻烦了
[06:16] Yes, Secretary. 是的 部长
[06:17] We’re looking into it. 我们正在调查
[06:18] FBI. 联调局
[06:19] This hotel is part of my detail during the convention. 大会期间这家宾馆由我负责
[06:21] Yeah, we definitely have a problem. 对 我们绝对是有麻烦了
[06:23] A girl just died falling out of your window. 一个姑娘刚从这里的窗户掉下去死了
[06:25] – Let’s talk outside. – Did you hear what I just said? -我们出去说 -你听见我说的了吗
[06:26] A girl just fell out this man’s window. 一个姑娘刚从他房间的窗户掉下去了
[06:27] I understand the situation. 我明白情况
[06:29] Don’t put your hands on me. 别碰我
[06:30] Easy. 冷静
[06:32] Let’s talk outside. 我们出去说
[06:37] Ciao. 再见[西语]
[06:48] – Sarge. – Found your guy off the reservation -警长 -你的手下乱跑
[06:50] trying to question a foreign dignitary. 试图盘问国外政要
[06:52] Fabian Sosa’s here on behalf 法比安·索萨是代表
[06:53] of the South American delegation. 南美洲代表团来此的
[06:54] I don’t care who that guy is, man. 我不在乎那人是谁 伙计
[06:56] Sosa’s traveling with diplomatic immunity. 索萨有外交豁免权
[06:58] You want to speak with him, 你想要找他
[06:59] you have to request an interview through his counsel. 得通过他的法律顾问请求谒见
[07:01] We’re talking about a dead girl 这个死去的姑娘
[07:02] that clearly fell from that guy’s floor. 很明显是从他那层掉下的
[07:05] Could be suicide. 可能是自杀
[07:06] It’s not suicide; I got a mess– 不是自杀 我收到了…
[07:07] Ruzie, Ruzie… 鲁兹 鲁兹
[07:09] go get some air. 去透透气吧
[07:15] You know this badge says our city. 我们警徽上写着芝加哥
[07:18] It’s our victim, our investigation. 这是我们的受害人 我们的案件
[07:20] Absolutely. 当然
[07:21] But the hotel is under federal jurisdiction. 但这座酒店在联邦管辖权内
[07:24] We’ll question Sosa and keep you in the loop. 我们会找索萨询问 我们随时沟通
[07:25] Appreciate it. 谢谢
[07:31] Hey, Adam. 亚当
[07:33] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[07:35] I’m telling you, she didn’t kill herself. 我跟你说 她不是自杀
[07:37] She just called me; she was in trouble. 她刚刚打我电话说遇到麻烦了
[07:38] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[07:40] You knew her? 你认识她吗
[07:41] – Yeah. – How? -是 -怎么认识的
[07:44] Name was Felicia Hughes. 她叫菲莉西亚·休斯
[07:45] She was a straight-A liberal arts student at DePaul. 是德保罗大学一名全优的人文科学学生
[07:49] A few priors for disturbing political rallies, 政治抗议集会的几位骨干之一
[07:51] but that’s it. 只掌握这些
[07:52] What was she doing at the Wexford? 她在韦斯福德酒店干什么
[07:54] I don’t know. 不知道
[07:55] More specifically, what’s she doing at the Wexford 更重要的是 她穿着恨天高和超短裙
[07:57] in 6-inch heels and a miniskirt? 在韦斯福德宾馆干什么
[08:00] These big trade conferences, 这种大型的贸易会议
[08:01] they attract high-priced escorts 会吸引全国的
[08:03] who come in from all over the country. 高端应召女过来
[08:04] Maybe she was trying to earn some tuition money. 或许她是想挣点钱交学费
[08:06] There is no way. 不可能
[08:07] This girl wasn’t the type. 她不是这种人
[08:09] How can you be sure? 你怎么能确定
[08:11] You didn’t even know her real name till an hour ago. 你也一小时前才知道她的真名
[08:13] What about the Black Grid group? 那个黑格组织呢
[08:15] You think they had anything to do with this? 你觉得他们和这事有关吗
[08:16] They’re not killers, you know? 他们不是杀人犯
[08:18] They’re college kids with oil jugs. 只是扔油瓶的大学生罢了
[08:20] Either way, have patrol sit on their meeting place. 不管怎样 派人去他们集会地点巡逻
[08:24] What about people in Felicia’s life? 菲莉西亚的亲友呢
[08:25] Maybe they know something. 或许他们知道情况
[08:26] Boss, I’m telling you, 老大 要我说
[08:27] this guy Sosa, he knows something. 索萨这家伙 他肯定知道情况
[08:30] Fabian Sosa’s from a big, politically connected family. 法比安·索萨来自一个人脉极广的政客世家
[08:34] Apparently he’s in town 很显然他来
[08:35] to negotiate some natural gas deal. 是为了天然气交易
[08:37] Well, too bad, ’cause we can’t get anywhere near him. 很可惜 我们无法跟他接触
[08:39] The feds are afraid we’re gonna set off 联邦政府怕我们闹出
[08:40] some sex scandal with a foreign crony. 外国权贵的什么性丑闻
[08:43] I got a CI escort who works the Wexford. 我有个在韦斯福德的妓女线人
[08:45] I can reach out. 我可以问问她
[08:46] Do it. 去吧
[08:48] All right, you start with the body. 行了 你去调查尸体
[08:49] Hey, keep him company. 你和他一起
[08:58] Was she a party girl? 她是喜欢疯的那种吗
[08:59] No. 不是
[09:01] No, she was, like… 不是 她…
[09:03] full of life. 很积极向上
[09:04] Out of that whole group that I was under with, 我在的那个小组里
[09:06] this girl, she actually stood out. 这个女孩 很突出
[09:08] She was different. 她和别人不一样
[09:11] Was she a flirt? 喜欢卖弄风骚吗
[09:13] Yeah, a little. 有点儿
[09:13] I mean, you know, she’s a young pretty girl. 毕竟是个年轻漂亮的姑娘
[09:15] Of course she was. 不过都很正常
[09:16] Nothing happened between her and me, man. 我和她没什么 老兄
[09:18] Nothing at all. 什么都没有
[09:19] All right. 好吧
[09:22] The tox report won’t be in until at least next week. 毒检报告最早下周才能出来
[09:25] And the blood test shows alcohol and benzodiazepine. 血液化验显示有酒精和苯二氮
[09:29] Xanax. 阿普唑仑[镇静催眠药]
[09:30] That or something like it. 差不多就那种药吧
[09:32] And she has bruising behind her left triceps, 左三头肌有瘀伤
[09:34] which might indicate someone right-handed grabbed her forcibly. 可能认为是某个惯用右手的人用力抓过她
[09:38] Okay, so homicide. 好 那就是他杀
[09:39] That’s your job. 那就是你们的事了
[09:41] But if she was thrown over, 但如果她是被推下去的
[09:44] with all that booze and pills in her, 喝了那么多酒还吃了药
[09:46] I doubt she could have put up much of a fight. 她应该没什么力气挣扎
[09:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:53] Oh, no. 天哪
[10:05] That’s her. 是她
[10:08] It’s Felicia. 是菲莉西亚
[10:14] You guys the police? 你们是警察吗
[10:16] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[10:20] Mr. Hughes, we’re so very sorry for your loss. 休斯先生 我们很遗憾
[10:27] I’m sorry to do this, sir. 很抱歉这么问 先生
[10:28] Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? 但你介意回答我们几个问题吗
[10:31] Yeah. 没事
[10:33] Was Felicia living at home, sir? 菲莉西亚住在家里吗
[10:36] Yeah, she was. 是
[10:39] Do you know if she was supposed to meet with anyone tonight? 你知道她今晚要去见谁吗
[10:43] I wouldn’t know. 不知道
[10:45] Was she having problems with anyone, a boyfriend? 她和谁有过节吗 比如男朋友
[10:50] No, no, everybody loved her. 没有 大家都很喜欢她
[10:53] If you knew her, you loved her. 如果你认识她 你一定也会喜欢她的
[10:56] I knew her. 我认识她
[11:02] Copy that, Sergeant. 明白 警长
[11:05] Voight wants us to hang around 博伊特让我们到附近转转
[11:06] and see if anyone from Black Grid shows up. 看看有没有黑格组织的人出现
[11:10] You want half? 想来半个吗
[11:11] I’m good. 不用
[11:12] – You sure? – Yeah, I’m good. -真不要 -不要
[11:16] Back in the 31st, you ever work undercover? 在之前警局 你当过卧底吗
[11:19] Yeah, a bunch of times. 当过 很多次
[11:21] My go-to is the Irish guy 我的身份是个爱尔兰人
[11:22] scoring weed for his friends. 卖大麻给朋友
[11:26] You ever meet a girl undercover? 你卧底时遇上过姑娘吗
[11:29] One time, I got loaned out to gangs, 有一次 我去帮派卧底
[11:31] was paired up with this CI, smoking-hot biker chick. 要跟一个线人搭档 性感机车女
[11:35] We pretended to be a couple, 我们假装成一对情侣
[11:36] bought guns off the outlaws. 从罪犯那里买枪
[11:38] The things you got to do to convince people 至于要怎么说服别人相信
[11:40] you’re boyfriend and girlfriend… 我们俩是一对儿…
[11:43] I’ll leave it at that. 我就不说了
[11:45] So were you and Jen together then or…? 那时候你和珍在一起吗
[11:48] Yeah, I think so, why? 在一起吧 怎么了
[11:53] Listen, there’s no way Ruzek 听着 鲁塞克不可能
[11:56] had something going on with the victim. 和那个受害人有关系
[11:58] The guy adores you. 那家伙喜欢你
[12:00] I know it’s part of the job. 我知道那是工作的一部分
[12:01] I just… I… 我就是…
[12:04] Someone he knew died. 他认识的人死了
[12:06] He’s pissed off. 他很生气
[12:08] Let him run with it. 让他自己解决吧
[12:10] You’d want him to do the same for you. 如果是你 你也会想让他这样的
[12:17] I do want half. 我想吃一半
[12:19] Yeah. 来一口
[12:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:33] I’ve got a date with a dentist. 我预约了牙医
[12:34] Do you know how hard it is to land a good dentist? 约到好牙医你知道有多难吗
[12:37] Were you working the Wexford earlier? 你之前在韦斯福德宾馆工作过吗
[12:41] You see her there? 你在那里见过她吗
[12:43] I heard about her. 听说过她
[12:45] Such a shame. 好可惜
[12:46] Yes or no? 见没见过
[12:48] Yeah, she was there. 见过
[12:50] I noticed her because I’d never seen her before. 我记得她是因为之前没见过她
[12:53] She looked a little nervous. 她看起来有点儿紧张
[12:54] It looked like it was her first time out tricking. 看起来好像是第一次接客
[12:57] So she was on the clock. 所以她是去赚钱的
[12:58] She wasn’t there for the bar snacks. 她又不是去吃点心的
[13:01] Was she approached by anyone? 有人接近她吗
[13:02] Um…yeah, 有
[13:04] some big-shot Latin guy, 某个拉丁大人物
[13:07] with one hell of a suit. 穿着高级西装
[13:09] Him? 是他吗
[13:12] Him. 对
[13:21] So why would she be hooking at the Wexford? 她为什么会在韦斯福德酒店当妓女
[13:24] All right, maybe it’s a honey trap 好吧 那可能是一个美人计
[13:27] set up by the Black Grid. 黑格组织安排的
[13:29] Get picked up by someone at the conference, 要被会上的某个人挑中
[13:30] someone like this prick Sosa, right? 比如那个混蛋索萨
[13:34] Incriminate him. 为了拖他下水
[13:35] Now, how they knew that he would beeline for her 至于他们是怎么知道那天晚上
[13:37] instead of all the other girls in the bar that night, 他会在那么多姑娘里直接挑中她
[13:39] I don’t know, but– 我就不知道了 但…
[13:40] Because she was 18. 因为她才18岁
[13:44] Well, I put a call into Interpol– 我给国际刑警打了个电话
[13:46] one of the few perks of working on a task force– 在特别行动组干过的好处吧
[13:48] and it turns out Sosa has quite a reputation with the ladies. 结果发现索萨很喜欢招妓
[13:52] They’ve linked him to escort services 他们已经在六个城市发现
[13:54] in half a dozen cities. 他要了三陪服务
[13:56] He was even charged with soliciting down in Australia, 他甚至在澳大利亚被指控嫖妓
[13:58] but his consulate got it squashed. 但他的领事馆把这事压下去了
[14:00] And I’ve got his itinerary. 我拿到了他的日程表
[14:02] He’s supposed to go to a global currency meeting 他一个小时之后应该要去麦考密克展览中心
[14:04] at McCormick Place in an hour. 参加一个全球货币会议
[14:07] Let’s grab him up. 去抓他
[14:08] You know we can’t legally detain Sosa 你知道没有联调局的配合
[14:10] without the feds’ cooperation, right? 我们是无法合法拘留索萨的吧
[14:12] And Agent Rose hasn’t returned any of my calls. 而罗斯探员还没回我电话
[14:14] So read into that however you want. 所以你懂得
[14:15] Are you kidding me? 你们开玩笑吗
[14:17] This girl’s from Lincoln Park. 这姑娘是林肯公园的
[14:18] She’s from Chicago. 是芝加哥人
[14:19] We’re gonna let this guy come in… 我们难道要放任这家伙过来
[14:23] and kill her and throw her out a window like a bag of trash 杀了她 把她像垃圾一样从窗口丢出去
[14:25] and then he just gets away with it? 然后看着他逃之夭夭吗
[14:26] Is that how we’re gonna play this? 我们真的要这样吗
[14:33] You ever hear of Rendition? 你们听说过《反恐疑云》吗
[14:37] We have. 听过
[14:41] All right, everybody vest up. 好 大家打起精神来
[14:43] We’re gonna show him the Chicago version. 我们给他来个芝加哥版的
[15:00] Guns on the ground! 把枪放下
[15:01] CPD! Gun on the ground now! 芝加哥警署 马上把枪放下
[15:03] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[15:04] Put the gun down! 把枪放下
[15:05] Drop your weapons, do it! 放下武器 马上
[15:07] Guns down! 把枪放下
[15:11] You know where you are? 知道你们这是在哪吗
[15:15] This is Chicago. 这是芝加哥
[15:17] Our soil. 我们的地盘
[15:20] And believe me… 相信我
[15:22] One way or another, 无论如何
[15:24] we’re gonna talk to your boss. 我们都要和你们老板谈谈
[15:26] What about you? You think I’m bluffing? 你呢 觉得我在吓唬你吗
[15:29] Put your gun down. 把枪放下
[15:31] Put your gun down. 把枪放下
[15:33] Guns down, put ’em down. Get against the car. 把枪放下 趴车上
[15:35] Hands on the car now! 把手放车上
[15:36] Hands against the car. 把手放车上
[15:37] Hands against the car. 把手放车上
[15:42] Come on. 走
[15:44] When I get to your station, 到你们局里
[15:45] I’m calling the Argentine consulate. 我要打电话给阿根廷领事馆
[15:47] Well, we ain’t going to no station, honey. 我们可不回局里 亲
[15:50] Come on. 走吧
[15:57] Come here. 过来
[15:59] Hey, jagoff. 傻蛋
[16:00] – Come on, come on. – Carmine. -走吧 -卡迈恩
[16:03] Got some wine here. 来点酒吗
[16:05] We’re good, Carm, thanks though. 不用了 卡恩 谢了
[16:13] What happened at the hotel? 在酒店发生了什么
[16:16] I’ve already talked to the FBI. 我已经和联调局说过了
[16:18] Now you’re talking to us. 现在是我们在问
[16:20] I don’t know who she is. I never met her. 我不知道她是谁 从没见过她
[16:22] I don’t know how she died. 也不知道她是怎么死的
[16:23] You were seen leaving the hotel bar with her. 有人看到你和她一起离开酒店酒吧
[16:25] Whoever is making that claim is mistaken. 无论是谁说的 他都看错了
[16:29] One of you is. 反正是你们的人
[16:30] So you pick her up at the bar. 你从酒吧带走她
[16:32] You take her up to your room. 把她带到你房间
[16:34] You ask her for something 想逼她做一些
[16:35] she didn’t want to provide, 她不愿意做的事
[16:37] or she insulted you, whatever the reason, 或者她骂了你 总之不知为何
[16:39] things went bad, right? 事情就不可收拾了 对吗
[16:40] But you don’t look to me 但你看起来
[16:41] like the kind of guy who does the heavy lifting. 不像是有那么大力气的人
[16:45] Oh, you got other people for that? 是别人做的吗
[16:47] What? What–what happened? 到底发生了什么事
[16:49] One of your bodyguards come in, toss her over? 是你的一个保镖进来 把她丢下去的吗
[16:53] I mean, if so, just give us his name, 如果是 告诉我们他是谁
[16:57] and you’ll walk. 你就可以走了
[16:59] I’ve already told you, 我已经说过了
[17:00] I have no idea what happened to that woman. 我不知道那女人是怎么回事
[17:05] Now, I want to be released, and I want my phone back. 现在放了我 把手机还给我
[17:08] The funny thing about that phone. 手机嘛
[17:12] Our tech guy is on it right now. 我们的技术人员正在研究呢
[17:14] Took him about two minutes to crack mine. 破解我的手机密码他只用了两分钟
[17:17] What’s he gonna find on yours? 破解你的需要多久呢
[17:20] You are making a massive, massive mistake right now. 你们正在犯下一个很大很大的错误
[17:26] I’ve made them before. 我之前就犯过了
[17:31] Hey, chuckles. 木头人
[17:34] Detective Chuckles, if you don’t mind. 喊木头警探呗
[17:36] Little donnybrook down at Kitty O’Shea’s. 凯蒂奥谢店里有人打架了
[17:38] Officer on the scene wanted to know if you’d stop by. 现场的警官想问问你能不能过去看看
[17:41] To do what, show him how to do his job? 去干什么 教他怎么做工作吗
[17:43] No, keep your brother from getting locked up. 是免得你兄弟被关起来
[17:50] – Hey, Sarge? – There you go. -警长 -给你
[17:52] Hey, Tommy, that’s it! 汤米 够了
[17:54] – That’s it! – 21-30 squad. -行了 -2130号巡逻车
[17:56] It’s gonna be an ID, Paul. 可能是身份问题 保罗
[17:58] What’d he do? 他做什么了
[17:59] Nothing, it’s these other two knuckleheads. 没什么 是其他两个笨蛋的错
[18:00] But he kept getting between me and them, so… 但他一直插手 所以…
[18:04] Jay. 杰
[18:05] What the hell’s going on? 怎么回事
[18:08] What are you doing? 你干什么
[18:09] I don’t care who. 我不管是谁
[18:10] One of them’s got to go. 反正有一个得走
[18:13] Tommy, nothing against you. Take a walk. 汤米 为你好 你给我出去
[18:14] – Aw, come on, man– – Walk! -拜托… -出去
[18:15] – He’s the problem. – He’s gone. -是他的问题 -他走了
[18:18] All right, we’re good. 好了 没事了
[18:19] – That was fun. – Yeah, good time. -真有意思 -是啊
[18:21] Hey, I thought you were getting in next week. 我以为你下周到
[18:24] I moved it up. 我提前了
[18:26] How long you in town for? 你准备待多久
[18:29] They haven’t decided yet. 他们还没决定
[18:30] Can we get another round back there, please? 那边重上吧
[18:32] Don’t you have a medical practice, 你不是要做什么医疗实践吗
[18:34] something like that? 之类的事
[18:36] I took a break. 我准备休息一下
[18:37] So you got fired? 被炒了吗
[18:38] Dude, just tell me. 说真话
[18:40] Will you relax and have a beer? 你能放松点儿来瓶啤酒吗
[18:42] Can’t, man, I’m working. 不能 我在工作
[18:44] That’s right. 好吧
[18:45] Get over here. 来抱一个
[18:48] It’s good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[18:50] Stop by the district later. 有时间去局里找我
[18:51] I will, I will. 好的 没问题
[18:53] Go save the city. 去拯救芝加哥吧
[19:00] Did you crack Sosa’s phone yet? 你侵入索萨的手机了吗
[19:02] Yeah, like, two minutes ago. 嗯 两分钟前就好了
[19:05] Then you pick up the phone and call me. 那你应该打电话跟我说
[19:08] Yes, ma’am. 好的 警官
[19:09] Lindsay. 叫我琳德赛
[19:11] Yep. 好
[19:15] Can I see it? 能给我看看吗
[19:16] Hmm? Yeah, of course. 当然
[19:18] Here, just one second. 稍等
[19:23] Is it legal to open unread emails? 打开他人未读邮件合法吗
[19:25] We’re pretty much past that at this point. 这会儿就不要纠结这种问题了
[19:29] Okay. 好
[19:31] “You will deposit $200,000 into the following account 限你在12小时内将二十万美金
[19:34] “Within 12 hours, or this video 打入以下账户 否则这则视频
[19:36] “Will be released to news outlets worldwide. 就会到世界各大新闻媒体手中
[19:39] “You are already a philanderer. 你已经是个风流情种了
[19:40] Do you want to be called a murderer?” 难道还想当杀人犯吗
[19:45] That–that’s a blackmail letter. 这是敲诈邮件啊
[19:47] You think? 你这么觉得吗
[19:49] Okay, you’re being sarcastic. 你这是在讽刺我
[19:51] Okay, that’s cool. 没关系
[19:54] That’s all right. I deserved it, won’t happen again. 没事 我活该 下不为例
[19:57] And… 而且
[19:58] there’s a video attached. 附件还有则视频
[20:05] Well, that’s your girl– well, our girl. 这就是你那个姑娘…我们的姑娘
[20:07] Can I say that now that I’m on the team? 现在我也是自己人 能这样说吗
[20:09] Can you fast-forward this? 可以快进吗
[20:13] Que preciosa. 美女
[20:21] Send it to Voight. 发给博伊特
[20:26] You can turn it off now. 可以关掉了
[20:33] Never met Felicia Hughes, huh? 从没见过菲莉西亚·休斯对吗
[20:48] She said her name was Sierra. 她说她叫塞拉
[20:53] She approached me at the bar. 她在酒吧主动找的我
[20:57] We talked. 我们聊天
[21:00] And, well, you know the rest. 其他的你都知道了
[21:04] But I swear, 但我发誓
[21:06] when I left that room, she was alive. 我离开时她还活着
[21:08] I swear on my daughter’s life. 我以我女儿的性命发誓
[21:13] Well, he’s not blackmailing himself. 他不会自己敲诈自己
[21:14] Exactly, exactly, thank you. 是啊 是啊 谢谢
[21:17] You see anybody on the 20th floor didn’t belong there? 二十层上当时你看到什么奇怪的人了吗
[21:22] Not that I recall. 我印象中没有
[21:24] She seemed really unhappy. 她好像很不开心
[21:26] I really thought she jumped. 我真以为她是跳楼自杀
[21:29] You got a beef with anybody on your staff? 你跟手下什么人有过节吗
[21:31] No. 没有
[21:32] I mean, petty stuff. 都是些小事
[21:34] No one who would do something like this. 不至于让人做这种事
[21:37] Mouse got a location for where the email was sent. 耗子查到邮件发出地点了
[21:39] Our guys are checking out a house 我们的人正在一栋房子外搜查
[21:41] owned by Jeanette Rutowski. 房主叫简奈特·鲁托维斯基
[21:45] You know that name? 知道这个名字吗
[21:47] No. 不知道
[21:48] I never heard of it. 第一次听说
[21:51] Get up. 起来
[21:55] I imagine you want us to keep quiet about that video. 你肯定不想让我们声张你那则视频
[22:01] Let’s come to some agreement as to why you were brought here. 那我们商量一下 你来这里的目的
[22:10] I wanted to see Chicago. 我想看看芝加哥
[22:14] We came here for a drink. 我们就想来喝一杯
[22:16] Your friend Carmine gave me a cup of lovely white zinfandel 你朋友卡迈恩给我倒了杯白仙粉黛
[22:20] from that box of wine he had by his feet. 就从他脚边的酒瓶里
[22:23] Cheers. 干杯
[22:32] It’s locked. 门锁了
[22:35] Rutowski, Chicago PD. 鲁托维斯基 芝加哥警署
[22:39] Clear. 安全
[22:42] – Clear. – Clear. -安全 -安全
[22:59] Look at this. 你看这个
[23:00] Rutowski sure has a lot of fake IDs. 鲁托维斯基有好多假身份证
[23:06] You son of a bitch. 混蛋
[23:08] You recognize him? 你认识他吗
[23:11] It’s Mad Max. 是疯子麦克斯
[23:12] He’s the leader of Black Grid. 他是黑格组织的老大
[23:15] This is Mason Rutowski, AKA Mad Max. 这是梅森·鲁托维斯基 又叫疯子麦克斯
[23:18] Turns out he’s a part-time instructor 他是德保罗大学政治学的
[23:19] of political science at DePaul. 兼职辅导员
[23:21] We checked with the county assessor’s office. 我们问过县估税员了
[23:23] Max’s mother, Jeanette Rutowski. 麦克斯的母亲 简奈特·鲁托维斯基
[23:26] She passed away a few months back, 几个月前去世后
[23:27] left him the house. 把房子留给了他
[23:28] The reason the deed wasn’t transferred to his name yet, 房产证之所以还没转移到他名下
[23:30] he couldn’t afford to pay the back taxes. 是因为他交不起以前欠下的税款
[23:32] So if I’m a broke part-time teacher 如果我是个破产的兼职老师
[23:34] living in my mom’s basement, 还住在我妈妈的地下室里
[23:36] I might be looking to shake somebody down for some cash. 我可能会找人敲诈笔钱花花
[23:39] We got an investigative alert lodged 我们已经向州警方和县警局
[23:40] to state police and the sheriffs. 发出调查警报
[23:42] All right, all right. 好 好
[23:43] Mad Max– Rutowski– 疯子麦克斯 鲁托维斯基
[23:46] is supposed to send out instructions 今天应该给所有的黑格组织成员
[23:47] to all the Black Grid members today. 发出指示
[23:49] Just got this: “2:00 PM, Freedom Plaza. 我刚收到 下午两点 自由广场
[23:51] Target, Saudi Prince, bring your helmets.” 目标 沙特王子 带上头盔
[23:53] They wear motorcycle helmets 他们戴着摩托头盔
[23:54] to conceal their identities. 来掩饰自己的身份
[23:55] All right, let’s hit the plaza. 好 我们去广场
[23:56] We’ll surveil the group and pick him up. 监视这个组织 把他抓起来
[23:58] Sarge, we got another problem. 警长 还有个问题
[24:00] They got cell jammers. 他们有手机信号干扰器
[24:01] Block reception in the entire area. 整个地区的手机信号都会被屏蔽
[24:03] No, no, no, we could use the old CPD analog radios. 没事 我们可以用警署的老式模拟射频对讲机
[24:06] They use that old trunk band. 他们用的是中继线波段
[24:08] You ain’t blocking those babies. 所以根本无法被干扰屏蔽
[24:10] I’ll dig ’em up. 我去找出来
[24:12] I told you, hands off Sosa. 我说过了 不准碰索萨
[24:15] Then you kidnap him? 然后你就绑架他吗
[24:17] He wanted to see Chicago. 他想看看芝加哥
[24:18] You didn’t think his bodyguards would contact me 难道你不知道他的保镖会联系我
[24:20] to say that your unit grabbed him 说你们组的人
[24:21] off the street in broad daylight? 光天化日抓了他
[24:22] Did you talk to Sosa himself? 你问过索萨本人了吗
[24:23] ‘Cause I’m sure he has a different story. 他肯定不会这么跟你说
[24:25] I did. 我问过了
[24:26] White zinfandel, huh? 白仙芬黛对吧
[24:28] Seemed to enjoy it. 他好像很喜欢
[24:29] I could have you arrested for official misconduct. 我可以以渎职罪逮捕你
[24:32] That goes for all of you. 你们都是
[24:33] Agent Rose, there’s no need to go there, 罗斯探员 没必要这样
[24:35] because if the sergeant here so much 如果这位警长
[24:36] as looks at another foreign dignitary, 再打扰国际贵宾
[24:38] I’ll strip his badge myself, 我会亲自收了他的警徽
[24:40] and I’ll reassign his entire unit to patrol. 然后把他队伍的人都解散去当巡警
[24:43] Am I clear, Sergeant? 明白了吗 警长
[24:44] Yes, Commander. 明白 局长
[24:46] Listen, I’d see you out, 我们出去再说
[24:48] but I have paperwork to bury this unit in. 我先让这个组好好搞点文书工作
[25:06] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[25:07] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[25:09] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[25:11] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[25:12] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[25:14] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[25:18] Patrol, can you hear me? 巡警 收到了吗
[25:20] Yes, sir, I got eyes on the front row. 收到 我盯着第一排人员
[25:24] Lindsay, what’s your 20? 林德赛 你目前的情况如何
[25:25] I’ve got eyes on the ground. 我盯着地面的动静
[25:28] Ruzek, you see any familiar faces? 鲁塞克 你看到面熟的人了吗
[25:31] Negative, boss. 没有 老大
[25:33] Getting another message. 又收到一条信息
[25:35] It says, “Time to change the world. 内容是 是时候改变世界了
[25:38] Cell-jammers, the time is now.” 手机屏蔽仪 就是现在
[25:40] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[25:42] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[25:43] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[25:46] Yeah, they’re here. 他们到了
[25:47] All right, I see some Black Grid people 我看到黑格组织的人
[25:49] with cell-jammers heading towards the barricade. 拿着手机屏蔽仪往路障那边去了
[25:51] I don’t see Rutowski. 但是没有看到鲁托维斯基
[25:53] I’m gonna follow them, see if I can find him. 我要跟着他们看看能不能找到人
[25:56] Lindsay, you cover him. 林德赛 掩护他
[25:57] The rest, you handle the others. 其他人负责别人
[25:59] Got it. 明白
[25:59] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[26:01] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[26:03] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[26:06] Guys, what’s up? You seen Mad Max? 各位 你们看到疯子麦克斯了吗
[26:08] No? 没有吗
[26:09] Hey, Mad Max, you seen him? 疯子麦克斯 见到他了吗
[26:12] Hey, where the hell’s Mad Max? 疯子麦克斯人呢
[26:13] He said he’ll be here. I don’t know when. 他说会来 我不知道是什么时候
[26:14] All right. 好
[26:15] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[26:17] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[26:19] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[26:21] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[26:23] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[26:24] The whole world’s watching! 全世界都在看着
[26:27] Out of the way, out of the way! 让开 让开
[26:29] What did I say? 没听到吗
[26:29] You, give me this. 你 把这个给我
[26:31] Where’s Mad Max? 疯子麦克斯在哪里
[26:33] Got more helmets moving in. 更多戴头盔的人来了
[26:34] This way. 这边
[26:35] Out of the way! 让开
[26:38] – Chicago PD, stop right there! – Stop what you’re doing. -芝加哥警署 马上住手 -住手
[26:40] Back up, back up! 后退 后退
[26:40] Get against the wall–hey! 趴到墙上 说你呢
[26:42] Spread out, spread your hands out. 伸出手 把手伸出来
[26:43] Spread your hands out and don’t move. 把手伸出来 不许动
[26:46] Helmets off! 摘下头盔
[26:47] CPD, helmets off! 芝加哥警署 摘下头盔
[26:48] – Chicago PD! – Where’s Mad Max? -芝加哥警署 -疯子麦克斯在哪里
[26:49] Take your helmets off! 马上摘下头盔
[26:50] – Off! – Burgess! -摘下来 -伯吉斯
[26:52] – Hey! – Got him! -停下 -他跑不了
[27:03] Stay down! 不准起来
[27:08] Hands behind your back. 手背到身后
[27:09] Behind your back! 手背到身后
[27:14] Good job. 干得漂亮
[27:23] Man, I can’t believe you’re a cop. 天 真没想到你是警察
[27:25] I hear the name Mad Max, 我听到疯子麦克斯这名字
[27:26] and I’m expecting a record as long as my arm. 就想着你可能有数不尽的案底
[27:28] All I found on you is a charge for trespassing 可我就只发现你在明尼苏达州
[27:30] at an oil refinery in Minnesota. 因私闯一家炼油厂的记录
[27:33] It was a Greenpeace rally. 我们是个和平组织
[27:34] No one was hurt. 不伤人
[27:35] Not that time. 那次可不是
[27:36] You’ve certainly upped your game 那件事之后显然你
[27:37] since then, haven’t you? 升级了你的游戏 对吧
[27:39] We know you sent this to Fabian Sosa. 我们知道这是你发给法比安·索萨的
[27:40] 好好学着点 限你在12小时内将二十万美金 打入一下账户 否则这则视频 就会到世界各大新闻媒体手中 你已经是个风流情种了 难道还想当杀人犯吗
[27:41] $200,000? 二十万
[27:43] Is that how you planned on paying off your mom’s house? 你准备用这个钱把你妈妈房子欠的税还清吗
[27:45] Use the rest to fund your little group? 然后剩下的用来给你的小组织做资金
[27:48] What? 什么
[27:49] Felicia Hughes, she’s the perfect dupe. 菲莉西亚·休斯 选她下手最合适不过了
[27:51] I mean, am I right? 对吧
[27:53] She’s a pretty girl. 她人漂亮
[27:53] She’s trusting, naive. 天真容易上当
[27:55] You figure you dangle her 你就想到让她
[27:56] in front of a wealthy dignitary, 在一个有钱外宾面前晃晃
[27:58] he’s gonna take her into his room. 他肯定会带她上床的
[27:59] You can come back later, sting him for some cash. 然后你就可以敲诈人家一笔钱了
[28:03] I didn’t write this. 这不是我写的
[28:04] I didn’t send this. 也不是我发的
[28:05] Here’s how we see it. 我们觉得是这样的
[28:06] You con Felicia into playing prostitute 你骗菲莉西亚假扮妓女
[28:08] so that hopefully Damian Sosa 想让法比安·索萨
[28:10] picks her up at the bar. 在酒吧看上她
[28:11] You feed her a bunch of revolutionary B.S. 你跟她灌输什么革命之类的胡说八道
[28:13] about how you’re gonna take down some oppressive tyrant 说你要掀翻暴君的统治
[28:16] and rainbows are gonna criss-cross the sky, 然后世界就会变得美好了
[28:17] but she finds out you’re just there to line your pockets. 但是她发现你只是想填满自己的腰包
[28:20] How dare you even suggest that. 你怎么敢这么说我
[28:21] Then who did it? Who did this? 那是谁 是谁干的
[28:23] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:24] Someone must have hacked my internet. 一定有人黑进了我的网络
[28:26] Yeah, the whole “Somebody hacked my internet” defense 你说什么别人黑了你的网络
[28:28] doesn’t really hold up in court, Matt. 在法庭上可站不住脚 麦特
[28:42] Why’d you kill Felicia? 你为什么杀菲莉西亚
[28:47] Oh, so this is how you’re gonna try and bring me down? 原来你们想这样扳倒我啊
[28:51] Frame me for a made-up murder? 栽赃嫁祸我莫须有的谋杀罪
[28:53] You wish you were that important. 你把自己想的太重要了
[28:56] Look at me. 看着我
[29:08] All right. 好
[29:10] Everybody you were with last night. 昨晚你都跟谁在一起
[29:12] Everyone. 每一个人
[29:18] Seriously, just tell me what it is. 真的 告诉我是怎么回事
[29:20] Let me see. 我看看
[29:24] – Does that hurt? – A little bit. -疼吗 -有点
[29:26] – Okay. – Free medical advice, Sergeant? -好 -免费看病吗 警长
[29:28] They’ll charge me, like, a $400 deductible 要去附近的诊所看
[29:31] just to go into the clinic near me. 他们要收我400块免赔费
[29:32] It’s okay, come on. 没事 你继续
[29:37] – Oh, God. – What? -天哪 -怎么了
[29:41] It’s a dermahematoma. 这是德梅黑玛托马
[29:43] What’s that? 那是什么
[29:46] You need to go to the hospital immediately. 你得马上去医院
[29:48] What? 什么
[29:49] Is your car nearby? 你的车在吗
[29:50] Should I drive? 我可以开车吗
[29:52] I’m just kidding. 我跟你开玩笑呢
[29:54] It’s a hickey. 就是个咬痕
[29:59] Just rub some aloe vera on it. 在上面抹点芦荟胶就行了
[30:01] You should be fine. 不会有事的
[30:07] Great. 很好
[30:08] Thanks for that, thanks. 谢谢了 谢了
[30:09] Sorry. 抱歉
[30:11] How’s New York? 纽约如何
[30:13] Good. 不错
[30:14] Just needed a little breather. 我就需要休息一下
[30:16] From what? From VIP booths and models? 为什么 因为厌烦了贵宾室和人体模型吗
[30:19] What’s the real reason? 到底为什么
[30:21] When did you become such a cynic? 你什么时候开始这么愤世嫉俗了
[30:23] Oh, what, I can’t take a vacation, 怎么 我就不能休假了吗
[30:25] come back and hang with my older brother? 跟我大哥一起来玩玩
[30:29] So… 所以…
[30:29] – Which one is she? – Don’t. -哪个是 -不要这样
[30:31] No, just nod your head. 你只要点头就行
[30:32] I mean, they’re both hot. 她们都很惹火
[30:35] Or is it that desk sergeant from downstairs? 还是说是楼下那位接待警长
[30:37] Yes, we’re on the backburner right now. 好吧 我们现在彼此正在冷静
[30:40] Where you staying? 你住哪里
[30:42] Dad’s? 爸爸那边吗
[30:43] I was thinking your place. 我想住你那里
[30:46] All right, I’m pretty deep in a case right now, 好啊 我现在刚好有个案子在忙
[30:48] so take a cab. 你自己打的去吧
[30:50] We’ll get some food later or something, all right? 晚点我们去弄点吃吧 好吗
[30:51] Shut up, here she comes. 你别乱说 她来了
[30:52] Okay. 好
[30:53] Okay. 好
[30:56] Lindsay, this is my brother Will. 林德赛 这是我兄弟威尔
[30:58] The surgeon. 当外科医生的那位
[30:59] Most days, yeah. 大多数情况下吧
[31:00] – Nice to meet you. – Same here. -幸会 -彼此彼此
[31:01] How long you in town? 你要住多久
[31:03] Still figuring that out. 还没想好呢
[31:05] We should all hang out sometime before you go. 你走前我们应该一起玩玩
[31:07] Definitely. 必须的
[31:08] – Yeah. – Yeah. -嗯 -嗯
[31:09] Um, I got to go. 我得走了
[31:12] I’ll get at you later. 我们再联系
[31:13] All right. 好
[31:14] – See you around. – See ya. -回见 -拜拜
[31:18] I met someone from your family. 我见了你的家人
[31:20] I didn’t think that’d be a big deal to you. 这对你来说应该不是大问题吧
[31:23] Jay, just because I don’t want to lose my job 杰 我不想丢掉工作并不意味着
[31:25] doesn’t mean I don’t care about you. 我不在乎你
[31:28] That’s not gonna change. 这点不会改变
[31:32] Me too. 我也是
[31:41] You need a hug, kid? 需要个拥抱吗 小子
[31:49] Two minutes, you know? 就两分钟
[31:50] I’m there two minutes earlier, 两分钟前我还在
[31:51] this girl’s still alive. 那姑娘还活着
[31:53] I can’t stop thinking about it. 我满脑子都在想这件事
[31:54] It’s killing me. 快折磨死我了
[31:56] Listen, man, we catch this guy or not, 听我说 不管我们能不能抓到凶手
[31:59] what matters is what you’re feeling right now. 最重要的还是现在你内心的感觉
[32:04] When you hit 20 years on this job, 等你干这行干二十年后就会明白
[32:05] that’s what’ll get you to 25. 二十五岁时你这样是正常的
[32:09] Okay. 好
[32:10] We ran all the Black Grid members 为了找到那封勒索邮件的匹配人员
[32:12] in the cage through the analytical software 黑格组织的成员
[32:14] to try and get a match on that blackmail email. 我都用分析软件查过了
[32:15] I checked cell data networks, VPNs, protocols. 所有电话数据 虚拟网络 网络协议的都查了
[32:18] – I even ran– – You got the guy or not? -甚至是… -到底有没有查到
[32:20] No. 没有
[32:21] What about Rutowski? 鲁托维斯基呢
[32:23] Four of his friends alibi him out. 他的四个朋友可以提供不在场证明
[32:24] They say they were with him last night. 他们说他昨晚跟他们在一起
[32:25] Yeah, they’re all probably stoned out of their minds. 他们可能都嗑药嗑晕了记忆混乱了
[32:27] We keep Rutowski in custody. 先不要放走鲁托维斯基
[32:30] Sergeant, me and Jay, we got an idea. 警长 我和杰想到个主意
[32:32] See, we was in the Helmand Province, 当时我们在赫尔曼德省
[32:34] way the hell up in the mountains. 我们俩在山上
[32:35] It was me and Jay and Rev, 当时有我 杰 雷
[32:37] and Sticks, the guy with the skull tattoo 还有棍子 就是个胳膊上
[32:38] on his forearm, and– 纹着骷髅头的人 然后…
[32:39] Mouse, shut up. 耗子 你闭嘴
[32:42] Halstead, what’s the idea? 霍斯特德 什么主意
[32:44] Guy in our unit was being held for ransom, 有人劫持我们的人勒索赎金
[32:46] so we staged an exchange with the kidnappers. 我们就设计跟绑匪交易
[32:47] It’s mostly classified. 这种事一般是机密
[32:49] Long story short, we got him back. 长话短说 我们把人救回来了
[32:50] We didn’t spend a dime. 没花一分钱
[32:51] We got Sosa’s phone, 我们有索萨的手机
[32:52] so I can send a message from his email pretending to be him. 所以我可以假装是他发一封邮件出去
[32:55] Say he doesn’t want a paper trail, 说他不想留下转账痕迹
[32:56] so he’s gonna send one of his drivers 所以要让他的司机
[32:57] to deliver the $200,000 in cash, in person. 亲自把二十万现金送过去
[33:00] We just wait to see who shows up. 我们等着看看是谁来拿钱
[33:08] All right, sign $200,000 out of the 1505 funds. 好 从1505资金里取二十万
[33:11] Write up an ops plan for Fisher. 给费舍写份行动报告
[33:12] Just tell him we need it for flash. 就说我们应急先借用一下
[33:15] This is you. 你去交钱
[33:46] Show me your hands. 举起手来
[33:48] I’m unarmed. 我没有武器
[33:49] Let me see it. 给我看看
[33:53] $200,000. 二十万
[33:54] Untraceable, small bills. 小额 不会被追踪到
[33:56] All yours for the original footage. 拿来换原视频
[34:01] There it is, no other copies. 给你 没有其他副本
[34:06] The money. 给我钱
[34:09] All right, exchange is made. 好 交易完成了
[34:10] Move in. 行动
[34:11] Remember he’s armed. 小心他有枪
[34:16] What the hell? 搞什么
[34:29] Watch it! 看着点
[35:02] Stay down. 老实点
[35:06] This is the Pope. 是”教皇”
[35:09] He’s a member of the Black Grid. 他是黑格组织的成员
[35:14] I didn’t sleep with him so you could get rich. 我跟他上床不是为了让你发财
[35:17] Keep your voice down. 小声点
[35:18] You lied to me! 你骗了我
[35:19] Who are you talking to? 你跟谁联系呢
[35:21] Give it here. 给我
[35:36] I didn’t kill Sierra. 我没有杀塞拉
[35:38] Her name was Felicia. 她叫菲莉西亚
[35:40] She slipped. 她滑倒了
[35:40] It was an accident. 那是意外
[35:42] Someone slipping in the shower is an accident. 洗澡时滑倒是意外
[35:45] Felicia was thrown out a 20-story window. 菲莉西亚被人从二十楼扔出了窗外
[35:49] She fought back tough, didn’t she? 她拼命反抗了对不对
[35:51] If you say so. 随你怎么说
[35:53] Actually, the medical examiner will. 这个交给法医处理
[35:56] You figured you’d get Sosa on video having sex. 你想拍下索萨的性爱视频
[36:00] Ruins his reputation, right? 毁了他的名声 对吗
[36:01] He pays up, right? 然后让他花钱买下 对吧
[36:03] What if I told you it was Sierra’s idea? 我告诉你这是塞拉的主意呢
[36:05] Her name is Felicia. 她叫菲莉西亚
[36:06] I’m not telling you that again. 不要让我再说一遍了
[36:11] We had an argument. 我们发生了争执
[36:13] Yeah. 没错
[36:15] But she was high on Xanax, and she fell. 但是她嗑药嗨了 所以滑倒了
[36:18] Yeah, she was high. 对 她确实嗑药了
[36:19] She was high because she knew 她嗑药是因为她知道
[36:20] she had to go through something 她得经历一些
[36:21] she wasn’t comfortable with, right? 她不喜欢的事 对吧
[36:24] But she did it for the cause. 但她是为了你们的事业
[36:25] No, man. 不是
[36:27] Her idea. 是她的主意
[36:31] She wanted to trap this dude and blackmail him. 她想给那家伙设陷阱敲诈她
[36:34] She and I were just arguing over my cut. 我跟她只是因为怎么分钱起了争执
[36:37] She started tripping out, attacked me. 然后她药劲上来 开始袭击我
[36:40] And she started crying. 又大哭大闹
[36:42] And boom, a header right through the window. 然后突然就从窗户掉下去了
[36:47] You pushed her. 你推的她
[36:49] Then you decided to go ahead with your plan, 然后决定继续按计划行事
[36:51] and you sent that video from Rutowski’s house 你从鲁托维斯基家发了那则视频
[36:53] to cover your tracks and frame his ass. 来掩藏自己的行踪 嫁祸他
[36:57] Sierra jumped on her own. 塞拉是自己跳出去的
[37:00] You say her real name. 你叫她的真名
[37:05] Say her real name. 叫她的真名
[37:06] Say it. 叫啊
[37:08] Say it! 叫啊
[37:10] Say Felicia. 叫菲莉西亚
[37:11] Huh? Try it. 叫一声
[37:13] Felicia. 菲莉西亚
[37:14] Felicia! 菲莉西亚
[37:15] Fine. 好
[37:16] Felicia. 菲莉西亚
[37:18] But I didn’t do anything. 但我真的什么都没做
[37:29] You’re gonna tell me what you did to that girl. 你告诉我你对那个姑娘做了什么
[37:30] You’re gonna tell me. 你告诉我
[37:33] You understand? 明白了吗
[37:36] Or I swear to God, 否则我发誓
[37:37] I’m gonna take you for a drive. 我会带你出去走一圈
[37:40] I’m the only one coming back. 活着回来的会只有我
[37:43] She did it for the cause. 她是为了我们的事业
[37:58] You’re right. 你说得对
[38:03] But I figured, 但我自己想
[38:04] I might as well make a little money 可能我们行动的时候
[38:05] while we’re at it. 我自己也可以赚点小钱
[38:08] And I told her I would split it with her. 我告诉她会跟她分
[38:10] But she wouldn’t listen to me. 但她不听我的
[38:12] She said she was gonna call the cops. 她说她要报警
[38:20] I didn’t mean to push her that hard. 我没想那么用力推她的
[38:35] So I heard that you just happened– 我听说你刚才的事了
[38:56] There’s a memorial service for Felicia Hughes tomorrow. 明天有菲莉西亚·休斯的追悼会
[38:59] I don’t know about that, I think all I want to do 我不知道要不要去 现在我就只想
[39:01] is come over to your place and order some food, 去你那边 叫点吃的
[39:05] take, like, a week off. 休息上一周
[39:09] Adam, you should go. 亚当 你应该去
[40:15] Hey, man. 哥们
[40:16] Yo. 回来了
[40:21] What happened? 怎么回事
[40:25] I might not have told you everything 关于我离开纽约的原因
[40:27] about why I left New York. 我没跟你说实话
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme