时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I just don’t tolerate in-house romance. | 我不允许手下有办公室恋情 |
[00:07] | You don’t get to tell me who I can | 我在私人时间里和谁 |
[00:08] | and can’t hang out with on my personal time. | 去约会不是你能说了算的 |
[00:11] | I’m not really the sneak-around-behind-Dad’s-back kind of guy. | 我不习惯背着别人老爸偷偷摸摸 |
[00:13] | Says the guy that works undercover. | 这话竟然出自一个卧底之口 |
[00:15] | Let’s just come clean. | 我们就大大方方的不行吗 |
[00:16] | Voight will respect us more if we look him in the eye. | 我们和他坦诚的话 博伊特会更尊重我们 |
[00:18] | It’s nobody’s business but ours. | 这是我们之间的事 |
[00:22] | Hey, how’s it going? | 今天怎么样 |
[00:26] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[00:34] | How’s the coffee? | 咖啡怎么样 |
[00:37] | – It’s delicious. – Glad to hear it. | -很好喝 -那就好 |
[00:41] | – Hey, Sarge. – Yeah. | -警长 -什么事 |
[00:42] | So either Kev or I have to go to training course | 你是要让我或者凯文去参加那个 |
[00:45] | for the new Penlink software, right? | 新软件奔联的培训课程吗 |
[00:46] | Uh-huh. What’s Penlink? | 奔联是什么东西 |
[00:47] | – It’s the– – Uh, we don’t know. | -就是… -我们也不知道 |
[00:50] | Which conveniently brings us to our point. | 这就是我们想说的 |
[00:52] | Respectfully, I know things didn’t work out with Jin. | 无意冒犯 我知道吉恩的事对您影响很大 |
[00:54] | You got some trust issues with the tech position, | 你需要一个信得过的人来负责技术 |
[00:56] | but I went to maybe three computer courses at the academy. | 但我在警察学院时就上过差不多三节电脑课 |
[01:01] | I mean, if you need to mic somebody or hook up an XBOX, | 如果你是要装监听麦或是设置游戏机什么的 |
[01:05] | I think we’re your guys. | 找我们绝对没问题 |
[01:06] | We’re just not really cut out | 但这么高深的东西 |
[01:07] | for the high-altitude stuff, boss. | 我们就应付不来了 老大 |
[01:09] | Don’t say another word. I got the perfect guy for that. | 别说了 我有个绝佳人选 |
[01:11] | He did the explosives case with us last year. | 他去年跟我们合作过那起爆炸案 |
[01:14] | Mouse, you remember him? | 耗子 记得他吗 |
[01:15] | I remember everything, Jay. | 我记性好着呢 杰 |
[01:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:19] | Well, then you’ll recall that he did a great job for us, | 那你一定还记得他上次的出色表现 |
[01:22] | and when O gets here, he’ll tell you that too. | 等老埃来了 他一定也会这么说 |
[01:23] | I’m here. | 我在这呢 |
[01:25] | Yeah, he was solid. | 那小子靠得住 |
[01:26] | Yeah, plus, he’s, like, a total tech whiz, you know, | 再说了 他是个十足的电脑高手 |
[01:28] | and I would trust him with my life. | 我可以将性命托付给他 |
[01:30] | In fact, I have… | 事实上 我也这么做了 |
[01:32] | many times. | 很多次 |
[01:33] | – Commander. – Commander. | -局长 -局长 |
[01:35] | Bring him around. | 让他来一趟 |
[01:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:40] | You know Lieutenant Guthrie from Narcotics. | 缉毒队的戈瑟里队长 你们认识吧 |
[01:42] | – Yeah, sure. Hey, Alan. – Hank. | -当然 你好艾伦 -汉克 |
[01:44] | For the last 18 months, Narcotics has had an officer | 过去18个月 缉毒队一名警官 |
[01:47] | deep undercover with a robbery crew | 一直在进行一项卧底行动 |
[01:48] | flooding the city with Schedule II prescription drugs. | 打入一个非法销售二级处方药的抢劫团伙 |
[01:51] | Three days ago that officer, | 三天前 这名警官 |
[01:53] | Rick Manning, went dark. | 里克·曼宁 失去了联系 |
[01:54] | My undercovers check in with me every day. | 我手下每天都会向我报告 |
[01:56] | If not in person, then by phone. | 就算不是当面 也会给我电话 |
[01:58] | Ivory Tower fears the crew made Manning for a cop. | 上头领导担心这个团伙已经发现了曼宁是警察 |
[02:01] | Well, let’s round them up and find out. | 那我们去把他们抓来问问 |
[02:03] | No, we can’t do that. | 不能这么做 |
[02:05] | This crew’s part of a chain of suppliers | 这个团伙是我们小队追查了两年的 |
[02:06] | my team’s been working for two years. | 违禁药供应链中的重要一环 |
[02:08] | Commander, this is the reason | 局长 这就是为什么 |
[02:09] | why you need to keep this investigation in Narcotics. | 你不该让缉毒队以外的任何人插手这事 |
[02:12] | No one understands the stakes better than we do. | 他们根本不了解这案子的重要性 |
[02:14] | We already had this conversation. | 这事我们已经谈过了 |
[02:15] | We’re not having it again. | 你不用再说了 |
[02:18] | A detective in your unit connected with a crew member | 你手下一名警探几年前在一次卧底行动中 |
[02:20] | during a UC assignment a few years back. | 跟其中一名团伙成员有过交集 |
[02:22] | Have him reestablish contact | 让他重新联系上这个人 |
[02:24] | and find out what happened to Officer Manning. | 查查曼宁警官到底发生了什么事 |
[02:26] | All right. Which detective? | 行 哪个警探 |
[02:34] | Cell phone’s all wired up. | 手机监听已经设置好了 |
[02:36] | That’s how we’ll be listening in. | 这样我们就能听到你们的对话 |
[02:44] | Last time you went deep cover for Vice, you almost lost it. | 上次帮缉捕队做卧底时 你差点就失控了 |
[02:49] | You’ve never had one foot over the ledge before? | 怎么 难道你从来没有动摇过吗 |
[02:51] | I just need you to look me in the eye | 我要你看着我的双眼 |
[02:52] | and tell me you’re ready for this. | 告诉我你准备好了 |
[02:58] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[03:17] | What kind of blanco tequila do you have? | 你这有什么银龙舌兰酒 |
[03:19] | Blanco te-what-oh? | 银龙什么 |
[03:22] | Tequila. | 龙舌兰酒 |
[03:23] | Oh, yeah. | 这个啊 |
[03:25] | No, we don’t got that. | 我们这不卖 |
[03:30] | You lost, amigo? | 迷路了吗 朋友 |
[03:49] | There he is. | 是你啊 |
[03:50] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[03:51] | I don’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[03:56] | I can’t–You– | 这真是… 你… |
[04:00] | I thought you were dead, man. | 我以为你死了 哥们 |
[04:01] | Oh. When I saw CPD raided your crib, | 看到芝加哥警察端了你的场子 |
[04:05] | couldn’t leave town fast enough. | 我就立马一溜烟跑了 |
[04:06] | Where’d you end up? | 你跑去哪里了 |
[04:08] | Got as far as St. Paul. | 我一路逃到了圣保罗 |
[04:10] | Knocked off a “Cash for gold” joint. | 抢了个金店 |
[04:13] | Next thing I knew my forwarding address | 接着我就在这个叫什么 |
[04:15] | said “Rush City” for three years. | 拉什城的地方住了三年 |
[04:22] | And what are you doing in here, Diaz? | 那你怎么又回来了 迪亚兹 |
[04:26] | Looking for you. | 来找你 |
[04:31] | Looking for work. | 其实是想找点活干 |
[04:35] | I got to get some cash pretty quick. | 我得赚点快钱 |
[04:38] | I won’t bore you with the details, | 细节就不跟你多扯了 |
[04:39] | but it’s family stuff. | 总之是家里那点破事 |
[04:43] | I wish I could help, | 我也想帮你 |
[04:45] | but I’m kind of in the middle of something right now, | 但如今我自己也有点麻烦 |
[04:48] | and the crew I’m rolling with… | 而且现在混的这个帮派里 |
[04:51] | I don’t call the shots. | 我没什么地位 |
[04:54] | But I got your number, | 但我有你电话 |
[04:56] | and if something pops up down the road, | 如果有什么活适合你 |
[04:59] | I’ll reach out. | 我会跟你联系的 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 先这样吧 |
[05:11] | It made my day seeing you, brother. | 见到你真是太开心了 兄弟 |
[05:16] | We went through it, didn’t we? | 我们撑过来了 不是吗 |
[05:18] | Sure did. | 没错 |
[05:20] | Be good. | 自己保重 |
[05:42] | Give me your wallet. | 钱包给我 |
[05:44] | Come on, give me your wallet! | 快点 把钱包给我 |
[05:46] | Man, you do not know who you’re messing with. | 哥们 你不知道自己招惹了什么人 |
[05:48] | – Just hand it over! – All right. Take it easy. | -快交出来 -好好 别激动 |
[05:49] | Just settle down. Hold on. | 冷静点 别急 |
[05:51] | Just wait. Here, just take it. Here. | 等等 给 拿去 |
[05:57] | This your car? | 这是你的车吗 |
[05:59] | – This your car? – Yeah. | -是你的车吗 -没错 |
[06:23] | You did good. | 干得不错 |
[06:24] | – What’s up? – How you feeling? | -怎么样 -感觉还好吗 |
[06:25] | – Felt like a bazooka. – Yeah? | -感觉像被火箭筒轰了一炮 -是吗 |
[06:28] | I caught a .45 to the chest back when I was on patrol. | 我当巡警时胸前中过一枪 |
[06:31] | Thankfully, the plate caught the round, | 还好 防弹衣把子弹挡住了 |
[06:34] | and I only ended up with a collapsed lung. | 所以我只是得了气胸 |
[06:36] | Come on. We got to go. | 快点 该走了 |
[06:38] | All right, Antonio’s in with Cooper. | 安东尼奥跟库珀搭上了 |
[06:39] | He’s got a sit-down with the guys who run the crew tomorrow. | 他明天会跟团伙老大见面 |
[06:41] | Vince Parker– he did a dime down in Pontiac | 文斯·帕克 02年时因抢劫银行入狱 |
[06:44] | for hitting a bank back in ’02. | 在庞蒂亚克监狱蹲了十年 |
[06:45] | He got out, saw that the real money was in pharmaceuticals. | 出狱后 他发现医药业才能挣大钱 |
[06:48] | His crew’s responsible for a dozen heists ever since. | 从那以后 他的团伙涉嫌十多起抢劫案 |
[06:50] | Parker’s the point man. | 帕克是领头人 |
[06:51] | If this crew did kill our undercover, | 如果这个团伙真杀了我们的卧底 |
[06:53] | he would’ve made the call. | 那一定是他下的令 |
[06:55] | Right, but not without this guy’s help. | 没错 但少不了这人的参与 |
[06:56] | This is Terry Warfield. | 特里·沃菲尔德 |
[06:58] | He’s their hired muscle. | 他们的打手 |
[06:59] | He’s got a rap sheet for days– | 前科数不胜数 |
[07:00] | manslaughter, armed robbery, assault. | 谋杀 持械抢劫 施暴 |
[07:03] | All right, while Antonio tries to get in with these guys, | 在安东尼奥打入这个团伙的同时 |
[07:06] | the rest of you chase down every other lead we got. | 你们给我全力追查任何一条线索 |
[07:08] | Talk to your CIs. You talk to Manning’s wife. | 跟你们的线人谈谈 你去找曼宁的妻子谈谈 |
[07:11] | Sarge, in Lieutenant Guthrie’s report, | 警长 戈瑟里队长的报告里说 |
[07:13] | he said we talked to Manning’s wife yesterday. | 警局昨天就找曼宁的妻子谈过了 |
[07:14] | Look, Guthrie is too close to this. | 戈瑟里跟这单案子关系太密切 |
[07:16] | That’s why they brought us in. | 所以他们才会让我们介入 |
[07:18] | Got it. | 明白 |
[07:19] | Hey, a Chicago police officer is missing. | 如今一名芝加哥警察下落不明 |
[07:24] | We do whatever it takes to find him. | 我们一定要全力找到他 |
[07:26] | Everybody hear me on this… | 大家都给我听好了 |
[07:29] | ’cause I don’t like telling people things twice. | 因为话我不喜欢说两遍 |
[07:33] | Al… | 老埃 |
[07:35] | I want you partnered up with Erin on this one. | 这次你跟艾琳一起行动 |
[07:39] | Rest of you back ’em up. | 其他人作为后援 |
[07:46] | – Open up! Open the damn door! – Come on, in here. | -开门 快给我开门 -来 就在里面 |
[07:47] | Turn around! Let’s see your hands! | 转过身来 让我看到你的双手 |
[07:49] | Hey, hey, that’s my husband! We live there. | 那是我丈夫 我们住在这儿 |
[07:52] | We got a call about a burglary in progress. | 我们接到报警说这里发生了入室抢劫 |
[07:54] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 这个 很抱歉 |
[07:55] | I fudged a little to get you guys here. | 为了让你们过来 我可能夸张了点 |
[07:57] | We live here. He doesn’t. | 我们住这儿 可他不是 |
[07:58] | Son of a bitch even changed the locks on us. | 那该死的家伙居然还把锁换了 |
[08:00] | All right, tell me what’s going on here? | 告诉我到底是怎么一回事 |
[08:01] | We put our place up on Airbnb, and then this guy– | 我们在网上短期出租了房子 然后这家伙 |
[08:04] | Yeah, and now the scumbag won’t leave! | 这家伙现在不肯走了 |
[08:07] | I’ve been here 30 days. | 我已经在这待了三十天了 |
[08:08] | I know the law. I got squatters rights. | 我熟悉法律 我有公地居住权 |
[08:11] | And that big meathead out there threatened my life. | 而外面这蠢货居然威胁要杀了我 |
[08:14] | He and his wife were supposed to leave a week ago. | 他和他妻子一周前就该离开了 |
[08:16] | Can you please just talk to him? | 至少你们该跟他谈谈吧 |
[08:19] | I mean, we came all this way. | 我们这么大老远过来 |
[08:21] | It’d be a shame to make it a wasted trip. | 白跑一趟好像也不太好 |
[08:24] | Hey, buddy, it’s the police. Open up. | 哥们 我是警察 开门 |
[08:27] | Sir, I know you’re upset, but I need you to step away | 先生 我知道你很生气 但你最好先让开 |
[08:30] | so we can find out what’s going on in here. | 我们好弄明白这到底是怎么一回事 |
[08:32] | Now! | 快点 |
[08:37] | – You? – It’s all there. | -是你 -都在上面了 |
[08:39] | The rental agreement, the bank receipt. | 租赁合同 银行回执 |
[08:42] | You remember me? Officer Roman? | 还记得我吗 罗曼警官 |
[08:44] | You sued three cops in my old district. | 你告过我原来辖区的三名警察 |
[08:49] | That copy’s yours. | 这复印件你留着吧 |
[08:54] | You both look like nice people. | 你们看起来是好人 |
[08:55] | Get a good lawyer, ’cause this guy–good luck. | 找个厉害律师吧 这家伙…祝你们好运 |
[08:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. You’re just gonna go? | 什么 你们就这么走了吗 |
[09:00] | You called about a burglary. This is a civil dispute. | 你们说是入室抢劫 但这是民事纠纷 |
[09:03] | You guys are useless. | 你们真是一点用都没有 |
[09:06] | Have a good day yourself, sir. | 也祝您愉快 先生 |
[09:18] | Is everything all right? Is Rick all right? | 一切还好吗 里克没事吧 |
[09:20] | Yeah, we’re just checking in. | 没什么 我们就是来看看 |
[09:21] | Seeing how everything’s going. | 看看你怎么样 |
[09:22] | Don’t jerk me around. | 别敷衍我 |
[09:24] | Rick’s lieutenant was here yesterday. | 里克的队长昨天才来过 |
[09:26] | Something’s up. | 一定发生了什么事 |
[09:28] | He just hasn’t called in for a few days, | 他只是几天没有向警局报告了 |
[09:29] | but that could mean any number of things. | 但这可能有很多种原因 |
[09:32] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[09:35] | Two weeks ago? | 两周前吧 |
[09:37] | He grabbed a beer, | 他拿了一瓶啤酒 |
[09:38] | locked himself in his office like he always does, | 像往常一样又把自己锁在书房里 |
[09:41] | and then he took off. | 然后就又走了 |
[09:43] | Can we see his office? | 我们能去他书房看看吗 |
[10:30] | Did you know this was here? | 你知道这东西在这里吗 |
[10:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:34] | I swear to God I didn’t know. | 我发誓 我真的不知道 |
[10:48] | Is the Argyle Manor listed on his undercover profile? | 他的卧底档案里有提到雅阁庄园吗 |
[10:51] | No. | 没有 |
[10:56] | Yep, that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[10:57] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[10:58] | I’ll tell you exactly. | 我记得很清楚 |
[10:59] | It was four nights ago, ’cause the Blackhawks were on. | 是四天前 芝加哥黑鹰队正好有比赛 |
[11:04] | Holy crow. | 我的老天爷 |
[11:06] | You got any security cameras in this joint? | 这地方有摄像头吗 |
[11:08] | None that work. | 都不能用 |
[11:09] | What about visitors? | 那有人来找过他吗 |
[11:10] | Anybody stop by to see Rick the last few days? | 这几天有人过来见过里克吗 |
[11:12] | Well, one girl used to come around. | 有个姑娘之前常来 |
[11:14] | Might’ve even left with Rick that night. | 可能那天晚上和里克一起走了 |
[11:17] | Is this her? | 是她吗 |
[11:19] | So many people. Tough to remember. | 人太多了 我记不清 |
[11:22] | Kev. | 凯文 |
[11:24] | What? | 啥 |
[11:25] | I bought lunch. | 我钱都买午餐了 |
[11:33] | Girl left with Rick was a brunette– | 和里克一起的姑娘挺黑的 |
[11:35] | young, long legs, real good-looker. | 很年轻 大长腿 很漂亮 |
[11:38] | They were holding hands and kissing. | 他们牵牵小手亲亲小嘴很亲密 |
[11:40] | Thanks for all your voluntary help. | 谢谢你的”热心”帮助啊 |
[11:45] | You’re in luck. | 你很走运 |
[11:47] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[11:48] | We’re a man down, and a spot opened up. | 我们有个人挂了 正好缺人 |
[11:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:53] | – What happened to the last guy? – Blew it. | -那人怎么了 -搞砸了 |
[11:56] | Like how? | 怎么回事 |
[11:58] | Asking too many questions. | 你这人怎么问题这么多啊 |
[11:59] | Get out of here. | 走你的路 |
[12:04] | Parker and Warfield are good guys. | 帕克和沃菲尔德人都不错 |
[12:05] | You’ll like ’em. | 你会喜欢他们的 |
[12:06] | Just keep your mouth shut. Do what you’re told. | 别多嘴 说话照做就行 |
[12:12] | What’s up, Parker? | 你好 帕克 |
[12:14] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[12:29] | This is Diaz. | 这是迪亚兹 |
[12:31] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[12:42] | W-what you got to hit him for? | 你打他干什么 |
[12:44] | Wake his ass up. | 把他弄醒 |
[12:46] | I’ll tell him exactly. | 我自己和他说 |
[12:50] | Yeah, Mike Diaz. | 迈克·迪亚兹 |
[12:53] | You used to run with Biz and them boys. | 以前和比兹他们一块儿的 |
[12:57] | That’s right. | 对 |
[12:59] | Biz told me about you. | 比兹和我说过你 |
[13:00] | Said there was this girl he liked… | 说他之前喜欢过一个姑娘 |
[13:03] | some spinner, I don’t remember her name. | 是个什么主持人吧 我不记得叫什么了 |
[13:06] | She had a thing for you. | 和你有一腿 |
[13:08] | Really pissed Biz off. | 把他给气坏了 |
[13:10] | Said if I ever saw you, I should punch you in the mouth. | 他说如果见到你 就帮他打你一拳 |
[13:12] | So no hard feelings, huh? | 所以 别见怪 |
[13:17] | Coop says you’re looking to make a little money? | 库珀说你想赚点儿小钱 |
[13:20] | More than a little. | 不只是一点儿 |
[13:22] | How does three mil of unpackaged Oxy sound? | 价值三百万的散装羟二氢可待因酮怎么样 |
[13:26] | It’s at a place called Fulton Labs– | 现在在一个叫富尔顿实验室的地方 |
[13:28] | set to get shipped out to Memphis in a couple days. | 过几天就装船去墨菲斯 |
[13:31] | We’re gonna hit it tomorrow. | 我们明天去抢 |
[13:32] | What’s our take? | 我们分多少 |
[13:34] | Our take? | 我们分多少 |
[13:36] | You hear that? | 你听到他说的了吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah, I heard it. | 听到了 |
[13:39] | You’ll get two grand. | 给你两千 |
[13:41] | Call it an audition, | 算是对你的考验 |
[13:43] | if that’s okay with you. | 如果你同意的话 |
[13:50] | Okay, but no bodies. | 行 但别伤人 |
[13:54] | Anything goes wrong, we walk. | 一有不对劲 我们就撤 |
[13:57] | Zero hesitation. Agreed? | 不许逗留 同意吗 |
[14:02] | You know, I like this guy. | 我喜欢这家伙 |
[14:05] | Yeah, I told you you would. | 我说了你会的 |
[14:08] | He’s Diaz. | 他是迪亚兹 |
[14:10] | Diaz. | 迪亚兹 |
[14:13] | Look, I just want to know what it’s gonna take to get you people | 我只是想知道你们怎样才能 |
[14:16] | – to get this lunatic out of– all right, everyone, | -把那疯子搞出… -好了 各位 |
[14:17] | shut up! | 都给我闭嘴 |
[14:20] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:21] | – Well– – Zip it. | -那… -闭嘴 |
[14:22] | Go ahead. | 你说 |
[14:23] | Look, I totally understand where you’re coming from. | 我完全理解你们 |
[14:25] | You running for office, Captain Hairdo? | 你是在竞选吗 大英雄 |
[14:27] | – Just lay out the facts. – Do you even know the– | -把事说清楚 -你知道个屁… |
[14:29] | This guy was a huge pain in the ass in my old district. | 在我之前那个区 那家伙是我们的眼中钉 |
[14:32] | He’s got five lawsuits against the city right now. | 他起诉了公职人员五次 |
[14:34] | One of the recruits was on probation. | 一个新娃还在试用期呢 |
[14:36] | He almost lost his badge. | 差点被他整丢了工作 |
[14:37] | The FOP had to assign two lawyers | 警察兄弟会派了两个律师过来 |
[14:39] | for him to get his badge back. | 才帮那孩子把警徽拿回来 |
[14:41] | I bet you the son of a bitch | 那混蛋搬走 |
[14:41] | moved out there because they had his number. | 肯定是因为他们有他电话 |
[14:43] | Okay, we get it. | 好 我们清楚了 |
[14:45] | You’re gonna have to go through the eviction process. | 你们首先得先驱逐 |
[14:47] | Which could take months. | 这几个月也没法完事 |
[14:48] | It could, yes. | 没错 |
[14:51] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[14:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:56] | Jeff was laid off last Christmas, | 去年圣诞节杰夫被解雇了 |
[14:57] | so we started looking for ways to make money. | 所以我们只得另谋出路 |
[15:00] | That’s how we ended up on the site. | 所以才会出现这种情况 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry to bother you with all this. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[15:14] | Police, open the door. | 警察 快开门 |
[15:17] | Hi, Mr. Freeman. | 你好 弗里曼先生 |
[15:18] | Officer Burgess here. | 我是伯吉斯警官 |
[15:19] | So we contacted the CHA. | 我们联系了芝加哥房管局 |
[15:21] | They’re gonna hook you up. | 他们可以帮你 |
[15:23] | One bedroom, one bath, walk-in closet. | 一室一卫还有步入式衣帽间 |
[15:25] | One month rent-free for you and your wife. | 你和你妻子一个月免租 |
[15:28] | We aren’t together anymore. | 我们不在一起了 |
[15:31] | Well, that’s even better | 那更好了 |
[15:32] | ’cause you can have the new place all to yourself. | 你可以一个人独享了 |
[15:33] | But I already have this place all to myself. | 我现在就独享这里啊 |
[15:36] | Hey, you remodeling? | 你在重新装修吗 |
[15:38] | There was a leak, and I fixed it. | 有个地方漏水 我修好了 |
[15:40] | The Vespes will be getting the bill, believe me. | 到时候会让维斯皮家的人付钱 相信我 |
[15:42] | Now, unless you got a court order– | 除非你们有法院的命令… |
[15:43] | Could you please leave? | 你能离开这吗 |
[15:45] | The Vespes are good people. | 维斯皮一家都是好人 |
[15:47] | Article 9 of Act 5 in the Illinois Code of Civil Procedure. | 根据伊利诺斯民事诉讼法典第五章第九条 |
[15:50] | I am entitled to 30 days written notice. | 接到书面通知后我还有30天使用权 |
[15:52] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[15:52] | why are you trying to make everybody’s life so miserable? | 你为什么要给大家制造这么多痛苦 |
[15:55] | What you’re doing right now is harassment. | 你现在的行为可是骚扰哦 |
[15:57] | – I’d like your full name and badge number. – Told you. | -我要知道你的全名和警号 -早跟你说了 |
[15:59] | No wonder your wife left you. | 难怪你妻子弃你而去 |
[16:01] | What woman–I mean, God. | 会有哪个女人 上帝啊 |
[16:02] | I really want to strangle this guy right now. | 我真想立马掐死他 |
[16:04] | And that’s all I needed. | 这样就足够了 |
[16:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:11] | I’m telling you, this guy’s like quicksand. | 我跟你说过了 这家伙很难缠 |
[16:13] | The harder you struggle… | 你越是跟他理论… |
[16:16] | $200k. | 二十万 |
[16:17] | No. No, come on. No way. | 不不 不可能 |
[16:19] | That’s impossible, unless he was keeping it in his house | 不可能 除非他在兑现之前 |
[16:21] | before he vouchered it. | 全都藏在自己家里 |
[16:22] | He have a girlfriend? | 他有女朋友吗 |
[16:24] | Either for the role he was playing | 不管是卧底身份的女友 |
[16:25] | or just some girl on the side? | 还是那边随便哪个女孩子 |
[16:27] | No. | 没有 |
[16:29] | I don’t think you know your guy, Alan, | 你好像不了解你的手下 艾伦 |
[16:30] | or you do, and I’m not getting all the information. | 或者说你虽然了解 但没把一切都告诉我们 |
[16:33] | You know I should knock you on your ass for saying that, right? | 就凭你这句话我就应该打得你满地找牙 |
[16:35] | I’m gonna put my guy in the jungle to find one of yours, | 我要派我的人去卧底找你的人 |
[16:37] | I want to know everything that’s going on. | 我总得知道一切吧 |
[16:39] | You know, Commander, I think Voight’s painting me | 局长 我认为博伊特指责 |
[16:40] | and my men with a brush over here, and I’m trying to– | 我和我的手下贪污 我想… |
[16:41] | All right. All right. All right. Take a walk. | 好了 好了 去走走 |
[16:43] | Come on. Come on. | 去吧 去吧 |
[16:45] | Manning either skimmed from this crew and got killed for it, | 曼宁要么脱离他们后就因此被杀了 |
[16:48] | or they got him somewhere trying to get their money back. | 要么他们把他抓到某个地方想查出钱的下落 |
[16:52] | And he knows if he tells ’em, he puts his wife in danger. | 他知道如果开口 就会置他妻子于险境 |
[16:55] | You want to pull the crew in, lean on ’em. | 你想靠那帮人找到他吗 |
[16:57] | No, they won’t give it up, not these guys. | 不 他们不会说的 这些人不会 |
[17:00] | I can find out where Manning is. | 我能找到曼宁 |
[17:02] | I just need more time. | 我只是需要些时间 |
[17:03] | Let me hit the lab with them tonight. | 让我今晚和他们一起去实验室 |
[17:07] | Your call. | 随便你 |
[17:08] | Yeah, give me a minute. | 让我跟他说说 |
[17:11] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[17:14] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[17:15] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 |
[17:19] | Just tell me, when this is over, I won’t be digging two graves. | 你要保证一切结束后能活着回来 |
[17:29] | So, uh–so you two were the guys | 所以 所以你们俩 |
[17:31] | that were in charge of the tech before, huh? | 就是之前负责技术处理的吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[17:33] | Let me ask you, you guys got a Cat 5 or, like, a fiber wire? | 我问问 你们有五类线或者光纤缆吗 |
[17:36] | What–what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[17:38] | – I’ll figure it out. – Okay. | -我会想办法的 -好的 |
[17:39] | So wait. You were in the Rangers with Jay, right? | 等等 你之前是和杰一起在突击队的吗 |
[17:41] | You know, I could tell you some stories about this guy. | 我能给你们说说他的轶事 |
[17:43] | Yeah, you won’t, though. | 是吗 你还是别说了 |
[17:45] | Hey, Sarge. This is that guy I was telling you about. | 警长 这就是我之前说的那个人 |
[17:47] | This is Greg Gerwitz, aka Mouse. | 他叫格雷格·格威兹 外号耗子 |
[17:48] | Yes, sir, it’s a silly nickname, but I’m the first to admit it. | 长官 只是个绰号 不过我自己也承认了 |
[17:51] | What’s this about a truckload of Blu-ray players last year? | 去年那一卡车的蓝光碟子是怎么回事 |
[17:54] | Well, see, that case was– | 这案子其实… |
[17:55] | Actually, that– that was expunged. I was– | 其实已经撤销了 我… |
[17:57] | And busted for hacking a D.O.D. Comm satellite in ’09? | 然后09年因侵入国防部通讯卫星被捕 |
[18:02] | For that, I take full responsibility. | 这个我承认 |
[18:05] | Sarge, I know he doesn’t look great on paper. | 警长 我知道他劣迹斑斑 |
[18:07] | Just wait till you see what he can do. | 你先看看他的能耐 |
[18:11] | Excuse me, Sergeant Voight, sir? | 不好意思 博伊特警长 长官 |
[18:13] | Would you–would you mind taking a look – at your cell phone? | 你能 你能看看你的手机吗 |
[18:16] | – My phone? – Yes, sir. | -我的手机 -是的 先生 |
[18:25] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[18:26] | You see, I was able to crack that in about two seconds. | 你瞧 我用两秒就能破解你的手机 |
[18:29] | Now, imagine what a hacker could do with a day. | 想像一下黑客花一天能干些什么 |
[18:33] | It’s fine with me, but Platt has to sign off too. | 我倒没事 但是还得征求普拉特的许可 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:38] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[18:39] | Where are we at? | 情况如何 |
[18:40] | All right, so the lab is on board, | 实验室那边已经开始行动了 |
[18:41] | but it’s too late to switch out the drugs. | 但现在把药品掉包已经来不及了 |
[18:43] | Narcotics is gonna wait in the shadows. | 缉毒队会躲在暗处 |
[18:44] | They’ll tail the crew, ID the stash house, | 他们会尾随那帮人 查出他们的藏匿点 |
[18:47] | and sit tight until we know Antonio’s okay | 然后按兵不动 直到我们确定安东尼奥安全 |
[18:49] | and we give ’em a green light. | 然后他们才会行动 |
[18:51] | We roll out in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后出发 |
[18:52] | All right. | 没问题 |
[19:26] | Do not move! | 不许动 |
[19:29] | All right, all right, all right! | 好的 好的 好的 |
[19:33] | Get the card. | 拿门禁卡 |
[19:38] | Move. | 快走 |
[19:39] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[19:45] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快 |
[19:50] | On the floor! | 趴下 |
[19:53] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[19:55] | Next time move faster. | 下一次利索点 |
[19:56] | Get him on the ground. | 让他蹲下 |
[19:59] | Watch the monitors. | 盯牢监视器 |
[20:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:22] | How’s the weather? | 外面怎么样 |
[20:24] | Clear skies all around. | 一切安全 |
[20:30] | Come on… Come on! | 快 加油啊 |
[20:43] | – You got a problem? – No. | -你有问题吗 -没有 |
[20:48] | All right, we’re in. | 行了 能进去了 |
[20:59] | Right here. | 这里 |
[21:10] | Quit looking at me. | 不要看我 |
[21:12] | – Come on, we got to move. – New bag, new bag. | -快 我们得走了 -换个包 换个包 |
[21:22] | Time! We’re out! | 到时间了 我们走 |
[21:32] | Almost clear. | 快好了 |
[21:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:39] | You trying to size me up? | 你想打量我的尺寸吗 |
[21:42] | Give a good description to the cops, huh? | 好跟警察好好描述一番 对吗 |
[21:44] | – Not at all, man. Not at all. – Huh? | -没有 没有 -是吗 |
[21:51] | We can’t just leave them hanging out there like that. | 我们不能任凭他们嚣张 |
[21:55] | – Sarge? – On my mark. | -警长 -听我口令 |
[22:00] | Stop looking at me. | 不许再看我了 |
[22:01] | Hey, we said no bodies. | 我们说好不杀人 |
[22:03] | Fool’s been eyeing me. Can’t leave him behind. | 这傻逼一直看我 不能留活口 |
[22:10] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[22:14] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 |
[22:16] | This comes back on us, we’ll hunt you down. | 要是找到我们身上 我们绝不放过你 |
[22:21] | We’re out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[22:24] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[22:35] | You ever think about getting out of the game, Diaz? | 你想过退出吗 迪亚兹 |
[22:37] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[22:40] | ‘Cause I got a cousin who has a roofing company in St. Louis. | 我有个表亲在圣路易斯有家修葺公司 |
[22:44] | It’s hard work. | 活儿很累 |
[22:46] | Literally, it stinks. | 臭死人 |
[22:48] | You ever smelled a hot mop? | 你闻过热拖把的味道吗 |
[22:51] | But you wouldn’t have to be | 但是干那个 |
[22:52] | looking over your shoulder all the time. | 不用时刻提防提心吊胆 |
[22:54] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[22:56] | Something I’ve been thinking about. | 反正就一直在想这个事儿 |
[23:01] | I thought you said these guys were pros? | 你不是说他们是专业的吗 |
[23:02] | Your boy almost lost it back there. | 可刚才差点失控 |
[23:04] | Yeah, you never can tell with Warfield. | 沃菲尔德的事说不准 |
[23:07] | What happened to the last guy, Coop? | 叫库珀的那家伙怎么回事 |
[23:08] | I need to know what I’m walking into. | 我需要知道我掺和进了什么事 |
[23:10] | They don’t talk about him much. | 他们不怎么说起他 |
[23:12] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗 |
[23:13] | He wasn’t yesterday. | 昨天还活得好好的 |
[23:15] | Today… | 今天 |
[23:16] | Who knows? | 就说不准了 |
[23:18] | Look, just don’t rip ’em off like the other guy did, | 只要不跟其他人一样偷杀抢略 |
[23:21] | and you’ll be fine. | 你就不会有事 |
[23:28] | So you were a Ranger? | 你以前是突击队员 |
[23:30] | Yes, uh, yes, Sergeant. | 是的 警长 |
[23:31] | I did two tours in Afghanistan. | 我去过两次阿富汗 |
[23:34] | Why’d you leave the unit? | 为什么退伍了 |
[23:35] | Well, the Army gave me the confidence to pursue my dreams. | 军队给了我追求梦想的信心 |
[23:40] | That’s why I’m here today. | 所以我才来了这里 |
[23:41] | What’s this about a medical discharge? | 因病退伍是什么情况 |
[23:43] | Yes. Yes, ma’am. | 是的 警长 |
[23:52] | Why the medical discharge, Mouse? | 因病退伍是什么情况 耗子 |
[23:58] | Well, there was a– | 当时有次… |
[23:59] | there was a convoy, | 有次护送任务 |
[24:02] | and I was– | 我… |
[24:04] | I was in the– the lead Humvee. | 我在打头的悍马里 |
[24:08] | It was me and Jay, actually. | 其实是我跟杰一起 |
[24:22] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[24:26] | Just fill out these forms. | 填好这些表吧 |
[24:30] | – Thank you. – Uh-huh. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[24:36] | – Honey. – Hey, kitten. | -亲爱的 -宝贝 |
[24:37] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[24:39] | I wanted to see if you’d be interested | 我想问问你想不想跟我 |
[24:40] | in taking this exercise class with me. | 一起上锻炼课 |
[24:42] | It’s called Zumba. | 是尊巴课 |
[24:43] | – I think you’d really like it. – Hold on. | -我觉得你肯定会喜欢 -等等 |
[24:44] | Are you trying to tell me I’m fat? | 你是想说我胖了吗 |
[24:46] | No. Cruz teaches this class– | 不 是克鲁兹教的课… |
[24:48] | – Excuse me, Sarge. Hey, Mouch. – Hey. | -打扰 警长 穆奇 -你好 |
[24:51] | Firefighters do building inspections, right? | 消防员可以做建筑检查对吧 |
[24:54] | Yep. | 对 |
[24:59] | Chicago Fire Department. | 芝加哥消防局 |
[25:04] | Cook County court order. | 库克县法院命令 |
[25:05] | Anonymous complaint this building isn’t up to code. | 有人匿名举报这栋建筑不合标准 |
[25:08] | We’ll need to come in, sir. | 我们需要进去看看 先生 |
[25:14] | I’m gonna have every one of your worthless jobs. | 你们就不会去干点正事吗 |
[25:17] | Good. Great. | 好啊 没问题 |
[25:19] | Now open the door, or I’ll knock it in. | 马上开门 否则我们强行进入了 |
[25:29] | Make it quick, and maybe I’ll reconsider filing charges. | 快点 我也许会考虑不起诉你们 |
[25:34] | I’m gonna do this every day, | 我每天都会来找你 |
[25:35] | find a way to make your life miserable, | 让你过不上安生日子 |
[25:38] | until you give this place back to the people who own it. | 直到你把这里物归原主 |
[25:40] | Please, will you just hurry up? | 你们能快点吗 |
[25:42] | Has that wall been extended? | 那面墙是延伸了吗 |
[25:44] | That was there when I got here. I just replastered it. | 我来的时候就这样 我就是重新粉刷了而已 |
[25:46] | Oh, I thought you said it was a leak. | 你不是说漏水吗 |
[25:47] | It was. That was different. | 之前是 那不一样 |
[25:49] | Really, hmm? | 真的吗 |
[25:50] | This ain’t gonna cut it, pal. | 这样可不行 伙计 |
[25:52] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[26:01] | Okay, look… | 听我说 |
[26:02] | No. | 不 |
[26:04] | No–hey. | 不要 |
[26:14] | No– Come on! | 不 别这样 |
[26:21] | Oh–you– | 你… |
[26:36] | – Nah, I’m good. – Just have a drink, will you? | -不用 我不喝 -喝一杯吧 |
[26:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:47] | Come with me to St. Louis. | 跟我一起去圣路易斯吧 |
[26:50] | And be a roofer? | 当个修葺工吗 |
[26:50] | Why not? | 不好吗 |
[26:51] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[26:53] | Let’s take our cut, we split, we go home happy. | 我们拿上自己那份就开开心心回家 |
[26:56] | You’re a real crack-up, you know that, Coop? | 你真是疯了 你知道吗 库珀 |
[26:58] | Always dreaming. | 就喜欢做梦 |
[26:59] | No, I really mean it this time. | 不 这次我是认真的 |
[27:03] | There’s a place for you here if you want it. | 如果你想这里有你的位子 |
[27:05] | You got to decide right now. | 你得马上做决定 |
[27:11] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[27:13] | All right, one last test– | 好 最后一道考验 |
[27:15] | loyalty, commitment. | 忠心程度 |
[27:18] | We had a rat in the kitchen not too long ago. | 我们厨房里有只老鼠[卧底] |
[27:20] | He needs to be taken care of. | 需要解决掉 |
[27:22] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[27:37] | Hey, let me see your phone. | 把你的手机给我看看 |
[27:47] | I like to keep things tight, so use this one from now on. | 我做事一向谨慎 所以以后你用这个 |
[28:02] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不好不好 |
[28:04] | Damn. | 该死 |
[28:06] | Yeah, we just lost Antonio’s wire. | 刚失去安东尼奥的信号 |
[28:19] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[28:20] | Any word on Antonio? | 安东尼奥那边有消息吗 |
[28:21] | No, no, not–not yet, sir. | 没有 还没有 警长 |
[28:23] | All right, we got a designated landline that he knows. | 他知道我们有条特定固话线路 |
[28:26] | – It rings, you call me. – All right, will do. | -要是他打来就叫我 -没问题 |
[28:27] | Oh, I did get a lead on the woman | 不过我找到跟曼宁一起 |
[28:29] | seen leaving the Argyle Hotel with Manning. | 离开雅阁庄园的那个女的的线索了 |
[28:31] | Yeah, I pulled an image from an ATM cam | 我从酒店对面的自动取款机 |
[28:33] | across the street from the hotel. | 提取到的图像 |
[28:34] | The ID came back as Amber Banks. | 此人名叫安珀·班克斯 |
[28:36] | Now, state tax returns confirms that she waits tables | 根据纳税申请表 她在陶特斯俱乐部 |
[28:39] | at the Tortoise Club, | 当服务员 |
[28:40] | which is Vince Parker’s restaurant, so… | 那里属于文斯·帕克 所以 |
[28:43] | I attached the– the home address on the back. | 我把她的家庭住址贴在后面了 |
[28:51] | That’s a nice pull. | 干得漂亮 |
[28:54] | Interesting cat, Mouse. | 不错嘛 耗子 |
[29:03] | Where you going, Amber? | 你去哪里 安珀 |
[29:05] | Nowhere. | 不去哪里 |
[29:06] | Just going to see my mom. | 就去看看我妈 |
[29:08] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[29:11] | – A little. – Hey, hey, hey. | -算认识吧 -这什么态度 |
[29:13] | I’ve had a bad week, and I am not in the mood. | 我这周很不顺 现在没心情跟你扯 |
[29:15] | Listen, we know you were with Rick | 我们知道你跟里克 |
[29:18] | at his place at the Argyle. | 一起在雅阁住过 |
[29:19] | We know that you work for Vince Parker at the restaurant. | 我们知道你在文斯·帕克的酒店工作 |
[29:22] | Okay? So this all goes through you. | 所以一切都跟你有关系 |
[29:25] | Did you know that Rick’s a cop? | 你知道里克是警察吗 |
[29:27] | – And if Parker found out that– – Hey. | -如果帕克发现 -等等 |
[29:29] | Anything happens to Rick now, you’re on the hook too. | 如果里克出事 你也脱不了干系 |
[29:33] | Tell us where to find him, | 告诉我们去哪里找他 |
[29:36] | and then you can go see your mom. | 你就可以去看你妈了 |
[29:57] | It’s up here. | 在上面 |
[30:29] | Parker, Parker, listen to me. | 帕克 帕克 听我说 |
[30:33] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[30:35] | Yeah, he started in with that BS this morning. | 他从今早就开始这么胡说 |
[30:39] | No, my name–my name isn’t Rick Matthews. | 不 我不叫里克·马修斯 |
[30:42] | It’s Rick Manning, and I’m CPD. | 我叫里克·曼宁 我是芝加哥警署的人 |
[30:45] | He’s just trying to save his ass. | 他只是想保住条命 |
[30:47] | If he was really a narc, we’d be burned by now. | 如果他真是缉毒刑警 我们早完了 |
[30:50] | Well, where’s my money, Rick whatever your name is? | 我的钱呢 里克 不管你姓什么 |
[30:53] | I never stole any of your money. | 我根本没偷过你的钱 |
[30:55] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[30:58] | But I’m telling you the truth. | 但我告诉你 |
[31:01] | You better let me go. | 你最好放了我 |
[31:05] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[31:09] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不 不要 |
[31:11] | Please, please, no. | 求你了 不要 |
[31:13] | Please. Please, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[31:15] | Please, I got a kid, man, come on! | 求你了 我有孩子 兄弟 |
[31:17] | Come on, I got a kid! Please! Please! Please! | 我有孩子 求你了 求你 |
[31:27] | Do it. | 动手 |
[31:29] | Do it! | 快动手 |
[31:35] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[31:37] | Oh, you do, huh? | 是吗 |
[31:38] | Yeah, let me take him to this spot out by the silos, | 我把他带去筒仓外面 |
[31:40] | dump his ass there. | 把他丢在那里 |
[31:42] | – I’ve done it before. – You don’t got to do that. | -我以前这么干过 -不要那样对我 |
[31:44] | And how is that a better idea? | 这个主意怎么更好了 |
[31:46] | I don’t want to have to drag his dead weight | 我可不想等他死了拖着他 |
[31:48] | 200 yards back to the car. | 拖回车里 |
[31:49] | I mean, have you ever done this before? | 你以前干过吗 |
[31:52] | So let me get this straight– you want me to trust you, | 我明白了 你想让我相信你 |
[31:54] | the new guy, | 这个新人 |
[31:55] | with driving off the scumbag who stole $200,000 from me, huh? | 开车带走这个偷了我20万的人吗 |
[31:58] | – That’s right. – I didn’t steal your money! | -对 -我没偷你的钱 |
[32:06] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[32:07] | Parker, what are you doing? This is– | 帕克 你干什么 这… |
[32:09] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:10] | I think they both might be cops. | 我觉得他们都是警察 |
[32:12] | What are you– | 你… |
[32:13] | You’re tripping now, bro. | 你晕了吧 老兄 |
[32:15] | T-this is Diaz, man. | 他可是迪亚兹啊 |
[32:17] | – We go back. No, we’re boys. – No, no, nah. | -我们是好兄弟 -不不 |
[32:18] | Something ain’t right. | 事情不对劲 |
[32:21] | I said there was one more test, didn’t I? | 我说了还有一道考验 |
[32:23] | You blew it. | 你没通过 |
[32:24] | Whoa, what are you doing? Parker. | 你干什么 帕克 |
[32:26] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[32:30] | – Sarge! – I’m all right! Go! | -警长 -我没事 快去 |
[33:25] | Antonio, you okay? | 安东尼奥 你没事吧 |
[33:26] | Yeah, yeah, I’m good. | 没事 我没事 |
[33:30] | – These two are dead, Sarge. – Call it in. | -这两个死了 警长 -通知下去吧 |
[33:32] | Put your hands on your head. Hands on your head! | 手放头上 手放头上 |
[33:37] | CPD. Intelligence. | 芝加哥警署 情报组 |
[33:41] | – Stand up. – Thank you. | -起来 -谢谢 |
[33:43] | Get up. | 起来 |
[33:46] | Sarge, I’m gonna call you an ambo. | 警长 我帮你叫救护车 |
[33:47] | I don’t need a damn ambo. | 我不需要什么救护车 |
[33:48] | Just drive me to Chicago Med. | 开车送我去芝加哥医院就行 |
[33:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:55] | – Come on. – No way. | -走 -不可能 |
[33:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:58] | No way. | 不可能 |
[34:10] | State’s Attorney wants to cut you a deal, | 州检察官想跟你做笔交易 |
[34:12] | but you’re gonna have to testify | 但你得指证 |
[34:14] | against Parker’s network of suppliers. | 帕克的毒品供应商 |
[34:17] | All right, A to Z– every participant, | 详细指认 每个参与者 |
[34:20] | every deal that went down. | 进行的每笔交易 |
[34:23] | Coop, I’ll talk to the State’s Attorney, | 库珀 我会去找州检察官 |
[34:26] | tell him that you helped me out. | 告诉他你帮了我 |
[34:28] | That’ll go a long way. | 肯定对你大有帮助 |
[34:35] | I’ll talk… | 我说 |
[34:40] | but not to him. | 但不跟他说 |
[35:08] | Hey, so, next thing I know, they’ve got a gun to my head. | 然后突然他们就拿枪指着我了 |
[35:11] | They’re–they’re– they’re accusing me | 他们 他们说我 |
[35:13] | of taking all this money, but thank God I– | 偷了他们的钱 可我… |
[35:16] | you know, I kept my cool. | 我没有慌 |
[35:17] | What about the $200k we found in your fireplace in your house? | 我们在你家壁炉里找到的这20万是怎么回事 |
[35:24] | Yeah, that– Yeah, I was gonna get to that. | 那个…我刚准备说 |
[35:26] | I was gonna voucher that. | 我本来想上交的 |
[35:28] | I was gonna voucher that money. | 我本来想上交那笔钱 |
[35:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:31] | Hey, Lieutenant, I’m looking you in the eyes right now. | 队长 我现在就看着你的眼睛 |
[35:35] | I played this thing straight all the way through. | 一切都在我的控制之下 |
[35:37] | Rick, don’t say another word | 里克 先别说话了 |
[35:39] | until you get yourself an attorney. | 等找到律师再说吧 |
[35:43] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[35:45] | I didn’t do nothing but risk my life for this city, | 我拿自己的生命为我们市和我们部门冒险 |
[35:48] | for this department, to put those animals away! | 就为了将那些禽兽绳之以法 |
[35:53] | Hey, I’m telling you the truth! | 我说的都是真的 |
[36:06] | He’s gonna be up there awhile. | 他要在上面待一段时间 |
[36:08] | The good news, obviously, is he’s alive. | 好消息是他还活着 |
[36:15] | Everything is gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[36:20] | Can I give you some advice? | 我能给你点建议吗 |
[36:24] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[36:26] | Marry a dentist. | 嫁个牙医吧 |
[36:36] | So, unfortunately, your condo’s a crime scene | 很不幸 你的公寓接下来几天 |
[36:39] | for the next few days, | 要当犯罪现场 |
[36:40] | not to mention there’s a stench from– | 更不用说里面有股… |
[36:43] | well, his dead wife, but– | 他去世妻子的恶臭 但是… |
[36:45] | But you got it back, right? | 但是你帮我拿回来了对吗 |
[36:46] | – It’s ours again? – Yeah. | -公寓又是我们的了 -对 |
[36:54] | Officer of the year. | 你简直是年度优秀警官 |
[36:56] | – Do you guys have that? – Sure. | -你们有这个吗 -当然有 |
[36:58] | ‘Cause he should get it. | 这荣誉应该给他 |
[37:01] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:16] | Voight knows. | 博伊特知道了 |
[37:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:19] | All right, for the record, I don’t care. | 行 我说明一下 我不管 |
[37:21] | I said we should come clean a month ago, | 一个月前我就说我们公开 |
[37:22] | and I’m gonna go talk to him right now. | 我马上就去跟他谈谈 |
[37:24] | Jay… | 杰 |
[37:33] | I wish it was that easy. | 要是那么简单就好了 |
[37:36] | You know it’s different for me. | 这件事对我来说不一样 |
[37:52] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[38:05] | So we’ll cool it. | 那我们先冷静一下 |
[38:13] | But we’ll always have each other’s back. | 但我们永远挺对方 |
[38:19] | Always. | 永远 |
[38:21] | All right. | 好 |
[38:24] | That’s good enough for now. | 先这样吧 |
[38:40] | Roll call, chain of command– | 点名 听命令 |
[38:41] | it’s almost like being back in fatigues, you know. | 好像又穿回了迷彩服 |
[38:44] | I didn’t think I’d miss it, but I do. | 我没想到会怀念那个 但真的怀念 |
[38:46] | I like the–the structure. | 我喜欢捣鼓各种结构 |
[38:49] | I need this. | 我需要这个 |
[38:51] | – Don’t screw it up. – I won’t. | -不要搞砸了 -不会的 |
[38:56] | Hey, I want to let you know that I really appreciate | 我想让你知道 我真的很感谢你 |
[38:58] | you doing this for me. | 帮我争取到这个职位 |
[39:02] | You were there for me, right? | 你也帮过我啊 |
[39:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:08] | Hey, you know what’s crazy? | 你知道不可思议的是什么吗 |
[39:11] | Is that you and I– | 就是我跟你… |
[39:12] | we went through the exact same thing that day, | 那天我们经历了同样的事 |
[39:14] | and I’ve been–I’ve been bouncing around ever since, | 此后我就一直荒废时日 |
[39:19] | and you’ve got the– the world by the tail. | 你却 把握住了自己的未来 |
[39:24] | Don’t be so sure. | 话不要这么绝对 |
[39:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:32] | So what’s going on? | 所以你到底是怎么回事 |
[39:33] | You, uh– you seeing somebody? | 你 有女朋友了吗 |
[39:39] | I guess I was… | 应该有过吧… |
[39:42] | for a minute. | 有过那么一会儿 |
[39:51] | Can you date someone that you work with… | 你会跟同事在一起吗 |
[39:54] | in our jobs? | 干我们这行的 |
[39:55] | I mean, I know what brings us together. | 我知道我们为什么在一起 |
[39:59] | If you almost die by noon, | 虽然中午差点死了 |
[40:00] | you’re pretty ready for a date at 6:00 p.m. | 可下午六点的约会还照去不误 |
[40:03] | Ooh, I hear that. | 这个我懂 |
[40:05] | But… | 但是 |
[40:10] | My experience–the same risks that bring you together | 根据我的经验 同样的风险让你们走到一起 |
[40:14] | end up weighing too much for anything long term. | 可最终这会成为一种负担 阻碍你们长久 |
[40:23] | Here’s to plowing ahead anyway. | 为奋力前进干杯 |
[40:28] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[40:37] | Let me see a twirl! | 转个圈试试 |
[40:42] | Oh, yeah. | 过来 |
[40:44] | – You’re not coming? – No, you’re doing fine. | -你不一起来吗 -你自己做得不错 |
[40:47] | Keep teaching your brother. | 继续去教你弟弟吧 |
[40:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:58] | What’s the prognosis? | 伤势怎么样 |
[40:59] | I got to wear this stupid thing a couple weeks. | 这傻逼东西得戴一整周 |
[41:15] | You know what puts you on that ledge? | 你知道人为什么会那样以身犯险吗 |
[41:28] | You start to forget who’s who. | 因为他忘了自己是谁 |
[41:36] | They’re the reason why I never went over. | 有孩子们在 我绝不会动摇 |