时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – You were worried about me? – You have no idea. | -你担心我吗 -担心死了 |
[00:05] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:06] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:07] | Let’s just come clean. | 我们就大大方方的不行吗 |
[00:08] | Voight’ll respect us more if we look him in the eye. | 我们和他坦诚的话 博伊特会更尊重我们 |
[00:10] | It’s nobody’s business but ours. | 这是我们自己的事 |
[00:12] | Ordinarily, I don’t allow for relationships in my unit, | 通常我不允许自己手下的人谈恋爱 |
[00:15] | but Lindsay’s spot’s open. | 但琳德赛的位置空出来了 |
[00:16] | It’s yours. | 是你的了 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna respectfully decline Intelligence. | 谢谢好意 但我可能要拒绝你的邀请 |
[00:20] | Wasn’t the answer I expected. | 没想到你会给我这个答案 |
[00:22] | It’s just, I’m not ready to be off the beat yet. | 我只是还没准备好离开巡逻队 |
[00:26] | At least right now. | 至少目前如此 |
[00:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:35] | I bet I can guess how much. | 我可以猜出是多少 |
[00:38] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[00:39] | Your bill–I bet I can guess how much it is. | 你的账单 我可以猜出是多少钱 |
[00:43] | – Okay. – $7.49. | -你说 -7块4毛9 |
[00:50] | To the penny. | 一分不差 |
[00:52] | You want to know how I knew that? | 想知道我是怎么做到的吗 |
[00:54] | Um, I’m not sure. | 还是算了吧 |
[00:55] | Because you come in here every day, | 因为你每天来这里 |
[00:56] | and you order the same thing, | 都点一样的东西 |
[00:57] | a bowl of oatmeal with raisins on the side | 一碗燕麦配一份葡萄干 |
[00:59] | and a glass of orange juice, | 还有一杯橙汁 |
[01:00] | and you pay with a ten and leave an extra four quarters | 每次你都付一张十块钞票再加四个25美分硬币 |
[01:02] | and say, “Keep it,” to whoever’s working the counter. | 然后对柜台里的服务员说 “不用找了” |
[01:07] | Wow, okay, I’m a little creeped out. | 好吧 你有点吓到我了 |
[01:11] | Ah, I’m sorry. I– | 抱歉 我… |
[01:13] | No, I’m creeped out that I’m that predictable. | 不 想不到我竟然这么容易被人看透 |
[01:17] | It’s nice to get into routines. | 生活规律是好事 |
[01:19] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[01:21] | All right, well, see you tomorrow, I guess. | 好吧 那我们明天见了 |
[01:24] | Or you know, maybe not. Maybe I’ll go someplace else. | 或者不会再见了 也许明天我该换个地方 |
[01:28] | – Need change, hon? – Keep it. | -要找零吗 亲爱的 -不用了 |
[01:34] | It’s an actual log cabin that housed the workers | 那是个真正的木屋 20年代修建下游水坝时 |
[01:37] | in the ’20s, who built the dam downriver. | 建给当时的工人们住的 |
[01:39] | My grandfather bought it and he hired a team of mules | 我祖父买了下来 然后雇了一队骡子 |
[01:42] | to pick it up and drag it a mile up the river, | 将它往上游拖了一英里 |
[01:44] | and place it down next to the Water’s Edge. | 并安置在了湖光水面 |
[01:47] | This is in Wisconsin? | 是在威斯康辛州对吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah. Great fishing. | 是啊 钓鱼的好地方 |
[01:51] | Musky. Largemouth. | 大梭鱼 大口黑鲈 |
[01:53] | Mosquitoes? | 还有蚊子 |
[01:54] | Like birds. | 跟鸟一样大 |
[01:55] | But it’s a great place to retire. | 但是个退休后的好去处 |
[01:57] | I’m not living in Northern Wisconsin. | 我可不要搬去北威斯康辛 |
[02:00] | I don’t remember asking you. | 我好像没问你啊 |
[02:06] | Antonio, would you ever live in Northern Wisconsin? | 安东尼奥 你愿意去北威斯康辛住吗 |
[02:11] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[02:12] | Snowmobiling, ice fishing, meth labs. | 雪地摩托 冰钓 还有冰毒工厂 |
[02:14] | It’s paradise. | 简直人间天堂 |
[02:17] | You’re not helping. | 你根本就是在帮倒忙 |
[02:20] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[02:21] | Excuse me. Sorry, my bad. | 借过 抱歉 不好意思 |
[02:24] | – Coming through. – Pardon me. | -借过 -抱歉 |
[02:25] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[02:27] | Sorry, it’s one of those mornings. Just– | 抱歉 有这么几个早上总是… |
[02:29] | – Hey, Burgess? – Yeah. | -伯吉斯 -在 |
[02:30] | What year were you born? | 你是哪一年出生的 |
[02:32] | – What? Why? – ‘Cause I’m wondering. | -为什么这么问 -就是好奇 |
[02:34] | What do you care? | 你管这么多干嘛 |
[02:36] | 1988. | 1988年 |
[02:41] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[02:43] | I need you guys to cover 2114’s beat | 今天你们负责2114小队的路线 |
[02:45] | up and down lovely Roosevelt. | 也就是我们迷人的罗斯福路 |
[02:47] | – Great. – Why the change? | -真好 -为什么要变动 |
[02:49] | You know what I was doing in 1988, Burgess? | 知道我1988年的时候在干什么吗 伯吉斯 |
[02:52] | I’m not supposed to answer that, am I? | 这个问题我不该回答的 是不是 |
[02:53] | Have a good day, Patrolmen. | 祝你们今天愉快 巡警们 |
[03:04] | ’88, huh? | 88年 是吗 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:07] | I was ’89. | 我是89年的 |
[03:10] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:12] | Let me guess your prom song. | 让我猜猜你的高中舞会歌曲 |
[03:16] | You’re not gonna get it. | 你猜不到的 |
[03:17] | Nah, I’m pretty good at this. | 这个我最拿手了 |
[03:21] | High school prom–let’s see. | 高中舞会 我想想 |
[03:23] | ’88–that’d make your graduation year 2006? | 88年生 那你是2006年毕业的对吧 |
[03:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:30] | *You’re beautiful* | *你就是这么美* |
[03:32] | *You’re beautiful, it’s true* | *你就是这么美 美美美* |
[03:37] | – You got it. – See? | -猜对了 -我说了吧 |
[03:42] | Let me ask you something. You think I’m in a rut? | 我问你 我是固守成规的人吗 |
[03:45] | I’m not touching that one. | 这问题我不会回答的 |
[03:47] | I just–I keep wondering | 我只是一直在想 |
[03:48] | if I shouldn’t have turned down intelligence. | 或许我不该拒绝情报组的邀请 |
[03:51] | I mean, this is my future. Day after day, working a beat. | 这就是我的未来吗 日复一日 在街上巡逻 |
[03:54] | – I love the beat. – Yeah, I know. | -我喜欢巡逻 -我知道 |
[03:57] | Is it exciting enough for you? | 但你觉得这够刺激吗 |
[03:58] | Asks the girl who got shot in the face. | 对于你这个中过一枪的女孩来说吗 |
[04:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:03] | God, you’re a barrel of laughs today, Burgess. | 你今天说话真的很奇怪 伯吉斯 |
[04:06] | I want something different for my life, | 我想尝试不一样的人生 |
[04:08] | and I do nothing to change the outcome, | 却又不愿做出任何改变 |
[04:10] | and I was given the chance to go wherever I wanted, | 我明明有机会得到想要的一切 |
[04:12] | and I did absolutely nothing, and what does it say about me? | 我却又主动放弃了 我这人是怎么了 |
[04:18] | Squad, hold us down on a personal at 4215 Roosevelt. | 总部 申请在罗斯福路4215号稍事休息 |
[04:22] | Copy that. 4215 Roosevelt. | 收到 罗斯福路4215号 |
[04:24] | You really want my honest answer? | 你真要我实话实说吗 |
[04:26] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[04:27] | I do. | 我想知道 |
[04:30] | Who cares? | 谁在乎这些 |
[04:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:02] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[05:06] | Uh…sir? | 那个… 先生 |
[05:09] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[05:11] | Burgess, what’d you see? | 伯吉斯 你看见了什么 |
[05:12] | Two guys headed in there. | 两个男人走了进去 |
[05:14] | One may have had a gun. | 其中一人可能有枪 |
[05:15] | You saw a gun? | 你看见枪了 |
[05:17] | I think I did. | 可能是的 |
[05:18] | You think you did, or you did? | 可能是的 还是你真看见了 |
[05:19] | – I don’t know. – Do you want to call it in? | -我不知道 -要请求支援吗 |
[05:21] | No, I want to knock. I want to see what’s what. | 不 我想先敲门 看看到底是什么 |
[05:26] | Come on, Burgess, if you saw a gun, | 别这样 伯吉斯 如果你真看见了枪 |
[05:27] | there’s a right way to do this. | 那我们就该换一种更合适的处理方式 |
[05:34] | Sir, we’re gonna ask you to step outside. | 先生 麻烦你出来一下 |
[05:36] | We’re with the police department. | 我们是警察 |
[05:37] | I’m Officer Burgess. This is Officer Rom– | 我是伯吉斯警官 这位是罗曼警… |
[05:44] | Roman, he’s shot. | 罗曼 他中枪了 |
[05:46] | 2114, Squad, we got a– | 2114小队呼叫总部 我们发现… |
[05:55] | – Okay, okay, man. – Shh. | -别激动 兄弟 -闭嘴 |
[05:57] | Hey, just–just let us exp– | 让我们… 让我们解释… |
[05:59] | Shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[06:01] | This guy’s dying. We’re just trying to help him. | 这人快不行了 我们只是想帮帮他 |
[06:02] | You got to listen to us. | 你一定要相信我们 |
[06:03] | Give me your guns and your radios. | 把你们的枪和对讲机都给我 |
[06:07] | Do it. | 快点 |
[06:11] | Do it. | 快点啊 |
[06:12] | We’re not gonna give you our guns. | 我们不会把枪给你的 |
[06:14] | Give me your guns | 把枪给我 |
[06:17] | or I shoot her in the face. | 不然我一枪让她脸蛋开花 |
[06:19] | – Right now. – Okay, all right. | -我说到做到 -好吧 |
[06:24] | – Go! – Okay, okay. | -快给我 -知道了 |
[06:28] | Whoa, slowly. | 动作慢点 |
[06:30] | – I’m doing it. – Slowly. | -我在做了 -慢点 |
[06:34] | – That’s right. – Okay. | -这就对了 -好了 |
[06:38] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[06:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:48] | Now, both of you, get in here. | 现在 你们俩 给我进去 |
[06:50] | Look, man, there’s no way we’re going in there. | 哥们 我们绝对不会进去的 |
[06:55] | I’ll kill her too in the next three seconds– | 不照做我三秒之内就把她也杀了 |
[06:57] | – All right, you got to listen– – if you don’t get in here right now. | -听我说… -立刻给我进去 |
[07:01] | One– | 一 |
[07:02] | – Okay, okay, we’re coming in. – Two– | -知道了 我们这就进去 -二 |
[07:04] | Do not shoot her. I’m doing what you said. | 别开枪 我都听你的 |
[07:06] | Get in here. You too. | 给我进去 你也是 |
[07:08] | Get–ah! | 进… |
[07:12] | Roman! Roman! | 罗曼 罗曼 |
[07:15] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[07:24] | Hey, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[07:25] | It’s me calling. | 是我 |
[07:27] | So, it’s extremely slow here today. | 我们今天格外清闲 |
[07:29] | Let’s do that early lunch you were talking about. | 不如我们一起去吃你说的午餐吧 |
[07:32] | Say the word. I’ll met you wherever. | 只要你愿意 我立刻去找你 |
[07:33] | All right. | 先这样 |
[07:35] | All right, everybody, | 都听好了 各位 |
[07:37] | a warm Intelligence welcome to Dan Jenkins. | 让我们用情报组的热情欢迎丹·杰金斯 |
[07:41] | He’s here to school us in the fine art of… | 他是来这为我们进行 |
[07:44] | Taser certification. | 电击枪资格认证 |
[07:45] | Taser certification. | 电击枪资格认证 |
[07:47] | That sounds like a ball. | 听起来挺有趣的 |
[07:49] | No offense, big homey, | 无意冒犯 大兄弟 |
[07:50] | but we’re not really the tasering type of department. | 但我们部门可用不到什么电击枪 |
[07:53] | Well, I’m not really the want to be here type of cop, | 我也不想来这里 |
[07:56] | but the CPD says it’s mandatory. | 但这是芝加哥警署的强制规定 |
[07:58] | You don’t like it, take it up with the superintendent. | 如果有意见 去找你们的主管 |
[08:00] | Hey, it’s all good with me. | 我没意见 |
[08:04] | Uh, you’re in this too, Sergeant. | 你也要参加 警长 |
[08:06] | I’ll just stick to tickling perps to death. | 我还是用我的老招数挠罪犯痒痒就好 |
[08:10] | You’re free to go ask him again. | 愿意的话你可以再去问他一次 |
[08:13] | Will Rogers obviously never met Sergeant Voight. | 威尔·罗杰斯一定没见过博伊特警长 |
[08:16] | All right, then, the rest of you gather around. | 好了 你们剩下的人都过来 |
[08:18] | Give me your names for the certification. | 把你们证书上要用的名字告诉我 |
[08:20] | Hey, how long is this gonna take? | 这得要多久 |
[08:22] | You got a date? | 你有约会吗 |
[08:23] | Yes, I do, actually. | 没错 是有一个 |
[09:28] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[09:48] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[09:51] | Sean, Sean, are you hit? | 肖恩 肖恩 你受伤了吗 |
[09:54] | Sean, come on. Are you hit, man? | 肖恩 别啊 你受伤了吗 |
[09:58] | Oh, God, stop. | 天哪 别动 |
[09:59] | Stop, you’re hit in the head. | 别动 你头受伤了 |
[10:01] | Look at me. Stop. | 看着我 别动 |
[10:04] | Okay. I got you. I got you. | 好了 我来帮你 我来 |
[10:07] | Okay, okay, okay, we need you out of here. | 好了 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[10:11] | Hold on to me. | 靠着我 |
[10:12] | Do this slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[10:14] | You got hit in the head. You got to be still, man. | 你头受伤了 别乱动 |
[10:16] | Stop. | 别动 |
[10:18] | There we go. I’m gonna get you out of here. | 好了 我扶你出去 |
[10:19] | Just put your arm around me. Help me out. | 手臂绕过我肩膀 配合一下 |
[10:22] | Just listen. | 听好了 |
[10:25] | I need you to focus, okay? Focus. | 集中精神 行吗 集中 |
[10:27] | Put your arm around me, okay? | 把手臂绕过我肩膀 好吗 |
[10:28] | On three. One, two, three– | 我数到三 一 二 三 |
[10:31] | Stop. | 别动 |
[10:33] | There we go. | 好了 |
[10:35] | No, no! Ahh! | 住手 |
[10:59] | Oh! No! Ahh! | 不 |
[11:15] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[11:17] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[11:32] | You shouldn’t have gotten involved. | 你不该掺和的 |
[11:34] | You shouldn’t have gotten involved. | 你不该掺和的 |
[11:36] | Please… | 求你 |
[11:40] | Just please– | 求你了 |
[11:55] | – Hey– – Shut up. | -你… -闭嘴 |
[11:59] | You’re shot, man. You’re shot. | 你中枪了 老兄 你中枪了 |
[12:01] | I need to think. | 我要冷静一下 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:05] | Can you put the gun down? | 你能把枪放下吗 |
[12:06] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[12:09] | Can I help– can I at least help my partner? | 我能… 起码让我帮下我搭档吧 |
[12:17] | I’m gonna go. | 我要去了 |
[12:26] | I’m walking real slow. | 我慢慢走 |
[12:30] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[12:33] | I’m gonna grab that, okay? | 我要把那个拿起来 行吗 |
[12:37] | See? | 你看 |
[12:41] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[12:43] | The X26 sends 50,000 volts through these two prongs. | X26型会通过这两个刺发出五万伏的脉冲 |
[12:47] | It disrupts the electrical communication | 能干扰你的神经 |
[12:49] | between your nerves and your neural transmitters. | 与神经递质之间的电流传递 |
[12:52] | You want to make contact with the torso, | 倒钩要接触躯干 |
[12:54] | which is shoulders, pelvis, | 即肩膀 髋骨 |
[12:56] | abdomen, groin– | 下腹 腹股沟 |
[12:57] | S-p-a-g. | 肩髋腹股 |
[12:59] | Come on, man, let’s get on with it, all right? | 好了 老兄 抓紧点行么 |
[13:01] | Due time, due time. | 别急 别急 |
[13:03] | Now, you all need to be tasered to be certified. | 现在 大家都要被电一下以获得认证 |
[13:05] | It is completely harmless, | 对身体完全无害 |
[13:06] | but you will know what it feels like to be juiced, | 但可以让大家知道被电的感觉 |
[13:09] | which will allow you to definitively testify in court | 这样你们在法庭上就可以明确作证 |
[13:13] | on the reaction to the electrical expos– | 自己了解使用电击枪的后果 |
[13:14] | Yeah, we get it, man, okay? We get it. | 行 我们明白了 老兄 |
[13:16] | Oh, good, a volunteer. | 很好 有自愿的 |
[13:26] | That was worth the price of admission. | 能看到这一幕也算值了 |
[13:29] | You’re next. | 下个就是你 |
[13:31] | – Come on, man. – I volunteer to tase him. | -起来吧 伙计 -我自愿去电他 |
[13:37] | Okay, I mean, this doesn’t seem, like, official enough. | 好吧 这样看起来很不正规好吗 |
[13:40] | Where do you want it? | 你想我电哪里 |
[13:43] | S-P-A or G? | 肩 髋 腹还是股 |
[13:46] | – Shoulders. – G. | -肩 -股 |
[13:47] | G. | 股 |
[13:49] | – G, G. – Don’t you dare. | -必须是股 -你敢 |
[13:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:01] | – What? – What’s–what’s your name? | -什么 -你叫什么名字 |
[14:06] | Burgess, Kim. | 金·伯吉斯 |
[14:08] | You been a cop long, Burgess, Kim? | 你当警察很久了吗 金·伯吉斯 |
[14:11] | A few years. | 有几年了 |
[14:20] | What’s with all this soap and baby formula? | 这里怎么这么多浴液和婴儿奶粉 |
[14:23] | That? | 那个吗 |
[14:25] | That’s liquid gold, right there. | 那些可都是钞票 |
[14:28] | Them Chinese pay five, ten times the cost. | 中国人愿意花五到十倍的价钱买 |
[14:40] | You know, even if you’re not bleeding out, | 知道吗 就算你外面的血止住了 |
[14:42] | you’re bleeding inside. | 还是有内出血的 |
[14:43] | That’ll kill you if you don’t do something about it. | 你要不处理会害死自己的 |
[14:46] | You think I’m afraid to die? | 你以为我怕死吗 |
[14:48] | I know that I am, and– I’ll admit it. | 我知道我是 我也承认 |
[14:53] | I’m afraid to die, | 我怕死 |
[14:54] | and I don’t want anyone else to die here, either. | 也不希望这里的其他人死 |
[14:56] | Not even you. | 包括你 |
[14:58] | You awfully mouthy. | 你话真多 |
[15:01] | I get that a lot. | 不少人说过 |
[15:04] | Yo, Chang, I’m pulling up now. | 常 我要停车了 |
[15:06] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[15:12] | Yo, Chang, open up. | 常 开门啊 |
[15:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:22] | Yo, open up! | 开门啊 |
[15:33] | Yo, Chang, open up! What’s going on in there? | 开门 常 里面怎么了 |
[15:38] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:40] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[15:42] | Not Chang. The cops. | 我不是常 是警察 |
[15:43] | We got a dozen officers in here. | 仓库里有很多警员 |
[15:44] | I want you to toss your guns, put your hands up, | 希望你能扔掉枪 举起手来 |
[15:46] | and walk slowly inside this warehouse. | 慢慢走进仓库 |
[15:48] | I’m not– | 我没有… |
[15:58] | Hey! Don’t think about it. | 干什么 想都别想 |
[16:01] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[16:03] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[16:10] | You gonna try to dial 911. | 你想打电话报警 |
[16:11] | – No, I wasn’t. – Don’t lie to me, Kim. | -不 我没有 -别骗我 金 |
[16:13] | I wasn’t. I swear! | 我没有 我发誓 |
[16:21] | No, just–just walked in, popped me square in the jaw. | 不 他就那么走进来 照我下巴就是一拳 |
[16:25] | I was so surprised, I hit the ground. | 我毫无防备 倒在地上了 |
[16:27] | I mean, ass on the floor, no lie. | 一屁股坐地上了 真的 |
[16:30] | What, and you didn’t retaliate? | 怎么 你没还手吗 |
[16:31] | I was– I was in a bad place, you know? Justin. | 我当时状态不好 因为贾斯汀的事 |
[16:36] | I crossed the line. | 是我过分了 |
[16:39] | I mean, he’s a firefighter in Boden’s house. | 他是博登队里的消防员 |
[16:44] | I mean, it’s water under the bridge. | 都是些过去的事了 |
[16:49] | Got any more curly fries? | 还有炸薯圈吗 |
[16:54] | As you see, the bigger they are, the harder they drop. | 大家也看到了 越重的人 摔得会越狠 |
[16:57] | 50,000 volts is nothing to sniff at. | 五万伏脉冲不是开玩笑的 |
[17:00] | Hey, Burgess, it’s me. | 喂 伯吉斯 是我 |
[17:02] | Listen, they’ve got us doing this stupid | 听着 我们在上什么无聊的 |
[17:03] | Taser training course, so I’m caught up here. | 电击训练课 我脱不开身 |
[17:06] | Anyway, give me a call, | 给我回个电话吧 |
[17:08] | or bring some food up to the bull pen. | 或者你带点吃的回来一起吃 |
[17:10] | Don’t be mad. All right. | 别生气哦 先挂了 |
[17:12] | Hey, Sundance Kid, | 帅哥 |
[17:13] | you mind joining us or you want to get the juice again? | 你是要一起呢还是再被电一次 |
[17:15] | Trust me, I want to get out of here just as bad as you do. | 相信我 我也很想出去 |
[17:18] | – Coming. – Okay, then. | -来了 -行 |
[17:22] | You’re up, lady. | 到你了 美女 |
[17:25] | Oh, I– I think we’ve seen enough. | 我们已经见识够了 |
[17:26] | Oh, the X26 does not discriminate by gender. | X26对性别一视同仁哟 |
[17:29] | – March it over here. – It’s payback time. | -带过来 -报复时间到了 |
[17:35] | Hey, man, so you know my name. | 喂 你知道我的名字了 |
[17:39] | What’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[17:39] | My name’s don’t ask me my name. | 我的名字你别管那么多 |
[17:42] | Fine, you can just be, “Man.” | 好吧 那就叫你”喂”吧 |
[17:45] | So listen, man, we can’t just sit here and pretend | 喂 我们不能干坐在这里 |
[17:47] | that, like, everything’s gonna be okay. | 假装什么事都不会有 |
[17:50] | You’re injured and so is my partner. | 你和我的搭档都受伤了 |
[17:51] | I’m not gonna–I’m not gonna endanger his life– | 我不 我不想让他有生命危险 |
[17:53] | – I’m already dead. – No, you don’t know that. | -我活不了 -不 这不一定 |
[17:55] | The things I’ve seen–I mean, doctors today– | 我见过很多… 我是说 |
[17:58] | they can perform miracles. | 现在的医生能创造奇迹 |
[17:59] | If we get you into an ambulance, you have a chance. | 如果带你去医院 你就有活下来的希望 |
[18:02] | Naw, I’m dead either way. | 不 我还是会死 |
[18:05] | This bullet or jail–I’m not doing the second one again, | 中枪死或进监狱 我不想再进监狱了 |
[18:10] | so I might as well die by the first. | 所以我还不如就这么死了 |
[18:14] | You ever been inside? | 你进去过吗 |
[18:17] | Yeah, yeah, I worked six months | 是的 我在库克县监狱 |
[18:20] | booking at Cook County. | 干过六个月 |
[18:22] | So you know. | 那你应该清楚 |
[18:25] | I know. | 我清楚 |
[18:27] | Would you wish that on anyone? | 你希望有人经历那些吗 |
[18:31] | I wouldn’t. | 不希望 |
[18:38] | I did two years in a place called Kentville. | 我在一个叫肯特维尔的地方服过两年刑 |
[18:41] | You heard of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[18:42] | Juvie. | 少管所 |
[18:45] | I got arrested at 15 for lifting money out | 我十五岁的时候就被抓进去 |
[18:47] | the register at this shoe store I was working at. | 就因为把打工鞋店的钱从收银机里拿出来 |
[18:51] | The cop who came told the owner | 警察告诉店主 |
[18:53] | if he charged me, I’d be swept into the system. | 如果他告我 我就被记入系统了 |
[19:00] | “Can we let this slide?” | “能算了吗” |
[19:02] | And you know what the owner told him? | 你知道那个店主说什么吗 |
[19:06] | Said I was never gonna be a damn thing. | 他说我反正也不是什么好东西 |
[19:10] | So I went to Kentville, and that was that. | 所以我就进了肯特维尔 |
[19:20] | Yeah, I hear you. | 好 我知道了 |
[19:24] | It’s hard to, you know, turn ships | 顺风行船 |
[19:28] | once you’re sailing downwind, | 方向难转 |
[19:30] | but see, that officer–look, | 但 想想那个警察 |
[19:32] | the one who answered the call– | 来处理事情的那个 |
[19:33] | he tried to give that owner a way out. | 他试图说服店主 |
[19:35] | The police did that for you. | 他为你说话 |
[19:37] | Oh, yeah, the police, | 对 那个警察 |
[19:39] | you know, always looking out for black kids in Chicago. | 总是很照顾芝加哥的黑人孩子 |
[19:42] | Nobody else is. | 也就他这样 |
[19:44] | There were over 400 murders in Chicago last year. | 去年芝加哥总共发生了四百多起谋杀案 |
[19:47] | You think that’s the po-lice? | 你认为是警察的错吗 |
[19:48] | No, that’s kids just shooting other kids | 不 那都是邻里街坊的孩子们 |
[19:51] | in their own neighborhoods. | 自己胡乱开枪干的 |
[19:53] | – There it is. – I’m just telling you facts. | -你看吧 -我只是在说实话 |
[19:56] | You don’t want to listen? That’s on you. | 你不想听的话就随你吧 |
[19:57] | Facts–you gonna boil down 100 years of oppression, | 事实 你打算把百年来的压迫 |
[20:01] | harassment, racism, brutality, and all that to a, | 骚扰 种族歧视和暴行都归结为一句 |
[20:04] | “Hey, you animals do this to each other”? | “都是你们这些畜生自相残杀”吗 |
[20:07] | And just when I was starting to think better of you. | 我刚还觉得你这人不错呢 |
[20:10] | It’s not that simple. | 没这么简单 |
[20:12] | You should see the things I’ve seen. | 你应该看看我见过的那些 |
[20:14] | I do. Trust me. | 我见过 相信我 |
[20:15] | All right, but let me just say this. | 好吧 那我们这么说 |
[20:17] | There’s good and bad in every organization, right? | 每个组织里都有好人和坏人 对吧 |
[20:20] | Every business in the country– | 每个行业也是一样 |
[20:22] | it’s human nature, or the law of averages, | 这就是人性 是平均律 |
[20:24] | or whatever you want to call it, but I have seen a lot more cops | 你怎么理解怎么来 但我见过 |
[20:27] | who care than I have the other way around. | 很多警察比我更在乎 |
[20:30] | – Right. – I’m serious. | -好吧 -我说真的 |
[20:33] | When cops get together, you know what stories they tell? | 警察们在一起的时候 你知道都在说什么吗 |
[20:36] | It’s not the ones of shootings and drug busts and– | 不是那些枪杀啊缉毒啊 |
[20:38] | and dumb criminals doing dumb things. | 不是那些愚蠢的犯人和愚蠢的罪行 |
[20:41] | No, it’s–the ones they tell are about helping people. | 不 他们都在谈论帮助人的事 |
[20:45] | This one time–this one time, | 有一次 有一次 |
[20:48] | I found this little boy locked in a basement. | 我发现一个小男孩被锁在地下室里 |
[20:51] | His mom had mental problems. | 他的母亲有精神问题 |
[20:53] | She kept him trapped down there for years, | 把他关在地下室好多年了 |
[20:56] | and my partner and I were there to arrest her for hoarding | 我是和我的搭档是因为她囤积物品 |
[20:58] | of all things. | 去逮捕她的 |
[21:00] | And I was this close to missing him–like, this close. | 我就差一点点就错过了 |
[21:06] | But I got lucky, and I found him. | 可是很幸运 我发现了他 |
[21:10] | Damn. | 靠 |
[21:12] | So when I tell stories, | 我和别人说故事的时候 |
[21:15] | that’s the one that comes to mind first. | 我总是首先想起这一个 |
[21:22] | Aubrey. | 奥布里 |
[21:25] | What? | 什么 |
[21:27] | That’s my name. Aubrey. | 我叫奥布里 |
[21:30] | Aubrey Carrington. | 奥布里·卡林顿 |
[21:34] | Aubrey Carrington. | 奥布里·卡林顿 |
[21:39] | Aubrey, wait. | 奥布里 等等 |
[21:40] | – Wait, Aubrey. – Hey! | -等等 奥布里 -站住 |
[21:42] | Hey, no, don’t do that. Stop. Stop it. | 不不不 快住手 |
[21:45] | Stop doing that! Aubrey, stop it! | 别这样 奥布里 住手 |
[21:48] | Shut up! Just like all the rest. | 闭嘴 你和他们都一样 |
[21:50] | Trying to distract me so he can knock me on the side | 分散我的注意力 这样他就能趁我不备 |
[21:51] | of the head with some pipe. | 用铁管打我了 |
[21:53] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[21:56] | If you’re gonna shoot me then do it, | 你想开枪就开吧 |
[21:57] | but don’t keep a cocked gun pointed at my face. | 别老拿着枪指着我 |
[22:05] | Damn it. | 操 |
[22:11] | Damn it. | 操 |
[22:13] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[22:20] | Where you going? Huh? | 你要去哪里 |
[22:21] | Where you going, huh? | 你干什么 |
[22:24] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我带你离开这里 |
[22:28] | All right, listen to me, Aubrey. | 听我说 奥布里 |
[22:31] | I’m walking out of here with him. | 我要带他出去 |
[22:32] | You may be a killer, but you’re not gonna kill me. | 虽然你是个杀人犯 但你不会杀我 |
[22:35] | Come on, Sean, walk with me. | 走吧 肖恩 我们走 |
[22:36] | It’s gonna take me a few minutes | 从这里到我的巡逻车 |
[22:38] | to get from here to my squad car, so take that time | 需要几分钟 你就利用这个时间 |
[22:40] | and get the hell out of here. Do whatever you need to do. | 抓紧走吧 该做什么做什么 |
[22:42] | – I don’t care. – Stop. | -我不管 -停下 |
[22:44] | Stay there, Sean. Good luck, Aubrey. | 站稳了 肖恩 祝你好运 奥布里 |
[22:47] | You got to stop. Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[22:50] | Hey, the hell’s this? | 这什么情况 |
[22:54] | Where y’all going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[22:55] | – What is this, A? – He’s been shot. | -奥 这是怎么回事 -他中枪了 |
[22:57] | My partner’s been beaten. We’re leaving. | 我的搭档被打伤 我们要走了 |
[22:58] | Oh, nah, baby. You not going nowhere. | 这可不行 美女 你们可不能走 |
[23:01] | – Shut the door. – Uh-uh. | -关上门 -不 |
[23:03] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[23:09] | A, tell me what’s going on. | 奥 告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[23:12] | – What the– – Aubrey! | -这是… -奥布里 |
[23:14] | A, wha– | 奥 这… |
[23:23] | She knows his name. | 她知道他的名字 |
[23:29] | Go on, yo. Go on. | 继续啊 动手啊 |
[23:35] | Fix him. | 救他 |
[23:38] | Help him, damn it. | 帮他啊 快 |
[23:39] | Okay, okay, just–Roman, just–over here. | 好吧好吧 罗曼 先过来 |
[23:44] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[23:45] | – Hurry up. Do something. – I’m coming, okay? | -快点 救他 -我来了 |
[23:48] | Just let the fool die. | 别管那个傻蛋死活了 |
[23:54] | Aubrey… | 奥布里 |
[23:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[23:59] | Oh, man, it’s nasty. | 天 看不下去了 |
[24:08] | Okay, I don’t know what else to do. | 好吧 我不知道该怎么办 |
[24:12] | Don’t look at me. | 看我干嘛 |
[24:14] | I do. | 我知道 |
[24:16] | The bullet collapsed his lung. | 子弹打进了他肺里 |
[24:18] | We need something sharp. | 需要尖锐的东西 |
[24:20] | Like what? | 怎么做 |
[24:21] | We need to let the air out. | 把肺里的气排出去 |
[24:23] | You, run to the store | 你 去店里 |
[24:26] | and get a straw and a knife and wire if they got it. | 买一根吸管一把小刀 如果有电线也买一点 |
[24:31] | What? I–how– | 什么 我… |
[24:32] | Hey, do you want him to live? | 你想看着他死吗 |
[24:34] | Do it, or I’ll–You know what? | 快去 要不然我就… |
[24:35] | – I’ll do it. – Don’t. | -我去 -别去 |
[24:37] | He’s my cousin, dog. | 他是我表兄弟 伙计 |
[24:41] | Say–say, come on, man. | 喂喂 别去 |
[24:45] | Hold on, Aubrey. | 坚持住 奥布里 |
[24:47] | Aubrey, hold on. I know. | 奥布里 撑住 |
[24:53] | O..Ri…on… | 俄…里…翁… |
[24:57] | Come on, man, you gonna say my name? | 拜托 你竟然要说我的名字 |
[24:59] | We didn’t hear anything, man. | 我们什么都没听到 |
[25:01] | Step away from him. | 快走开 |
[25:02] | No, no, no, no, don’t do that. | 不不不 不要 |
[25:05] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, don’t do that. Don’t do that. | 别这样 别这样 |
[25:06] | – I said step away. – No, no, no! | -我说了走开 -不行 |
[25:14] | Kim, hey, what’s up? | 金 怎么回事 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry I got jammed up here today, | 抱歉我今天走不开 |
[25:18] | but are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[25:20] | There’s nothing I would’ve liked more than seeing you today. | 我真的很想见你 |
[25:22] | I know you know that. | 你知道的 |
[25:24] | You need to call me back so I know that you’re okay. | 回个电话吧 让我知道你没事 |
[25:25] | Please? | 好吗 |
[25:27] | Please call me back? | 给我回个电话 |
[25:31] | No, man. | 不 |
[25:36] | No, man, you don’t want to do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[25:37] | No, man, don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[25:39] | Shut the hell up. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[25:40] | We don’t care what you’re doing in here, man. | 我们不在乎你们要做什么 |
[25:42] | We really don’t. We’re just trying to help your friend. | 真的 我们只是想帮你的朋友 |
[25:45] | He messed up. | 他搞砸了 |
[25:46] | You gonna shoot him for that? | 所以你要杀了他吗 |
[25:48] | You just gonna murder him for saying your name | 你就因为他在濒死的时候说出了你的名字 |
[25:50] | with his dying breath? | 要杀了他吗 |
[25:52] | Yeah, you’re exactly what’s wrong with Chicago. | 你就是芝加哥的问题所在 |
[25:56] | You don’t know nothing about nothing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[25:58] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[25:59] | I know this is all stupid. | 我知道这很蠢 |
[26:01] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[26:03] | For that junk? | 就为了那堆垃圾吗 |
[26:06] | You could take that exact same energy | 有这精力你还不如去 |
[26:09] | and change yourself, this neighborhood, this city. | 改变自己 改变邻里 改变这个城市 |
[26:15] | That’s cute. That’s real cute. | 说得真好 真心好 |
[26:17] | Whatever. | 随你吧 |
[26:19] | Be a murderer. | 想杀就杀吧 |
[26:20] | You live with that. | 反正你无所谓 |
[26:23] | No problem. | 当然了 |
[26:29] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么呢 |
[26:31] | I told you to let this fool die. | 我说过让这废物死了算了 |
[26:33] | And I told you he was my cousin. | 我也说过了 他是我表兄弟 |
[26:35] | He said my name. | 他刚说了我的名字 |
[26:36] | Big deal, Orion. | 那又如何 俄里翁 |
[26:38] | Now I said it too, Orion Samson from Inglewood. | 我也说了 英格尔伍德的俄里翁·萨姆森 |
[26:44] | You gonna shoot me now? | 你也要一枪打死我吗 |
[26:47] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[26:53] | Step away from there and put that fool gun down. | 你给我闪开 把枪放下 |
[27:02] | You–you, get over here. | 你 你过来 |
[27:07] | I got some extra stuff just in case. Here. | 我这里还有些东西以防万一 |
[27:08] | – Okay. – Is that a juice box? | -好 -那是果汁吗 |
[27:10] | – Yeah. – Throw me that. | -是 -扔给我 |
[27:11] | – Yeah, good. – Okay, this is what I have. | -好 -目前就只有这些 |
[27:15] | – Open that wire. – The wire– | -打开那圈铜线 -铜线 |
[27:18] | And you’re gonna need a knife. | 要用刀子 |
[27:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:24] | Give her that straw. | 你的吸管给她 |
[27:32] | – Burgess. – Yeah? | -伯吉斯 -嗯 |
[27:33] | Run the wire through the straw. | 把线穿进吸管里 |
[27:36] | – Okay. – Until it just pokes out, okay? | -好 -直接穿过去 |
[27:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:40] | This is gonna take a little bit of feel, | 可能需要点感觉 |
[27:42] | and you can’t be squeamish. | 你得慢慢来 |
[27:43] | I can do it. | 我可以 |
[27:45] | I know you can. | 我知道 |
[27:48] | Now, take your fingers and find his clavicle, | 现在用手指找到他的锁骨 |
[27:53] | or collarbone, or whatever it’s called. | 也叫锁子骨 反正就是那里 |
[27:56] | Right there, yeah. Find the middle of his bone. | 就是那里 找到锁骨中间位置 |
[28:00] | Now, you move your fingers down his chest, feeling each bone. | 从那里开始用手往下 感觉他的每根骨头 |
[28:05] | Okay. Here. | 好 正在做 |
[28:06] | Count out until you find the third one. | 找到第三根骨头 |
[28:08] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:11] | Hey, how do you know how to do this? | 你怎么知道怎么做的 |
[28:13] | I pay attention when the paramedics show up. | 急救人员救援时我注意看了 |
[28:16] | – What the hell do you do? – I don’t know. | -你找到了吗 -我也不知道 |
[28:18] | I guess I’m–I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[28:19] | Forget it. Just focus on this. | 算了 集中注意力 |
[28:22] | Now, take the knife and make an incision right in that spot, | 用刀在那里切开一个口子 |
[28:28] | then you’re gonna plunge the wire and the straw | 然后把带线吸管 |
[28:33] | all the way into his lung. | 扎进他的肺里 |
[28:35] | Slide out the wire, and you’ll leave the straw. | 把线抽出来 留下吸管 |
[28:40] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:43] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[28:47] | Okay, okay, here goes. | 好好 我开始了 |
[28:51] | – Come on. – Here goes. | -加油 -我开始了 |
[29:21] | Nice. | 很好 |
[29:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:27] | Now, if one of you will dial 911, we can finally get– | 现在你们报警我们就可以… |
[29:37] | What did you do that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[29:39] | He said my name, just like you did. | 他说了我的名字 就跟你一样 |
[29:52] | Hey, hey, huh? | 在哪里呢 |
[29:55] | Come on, now. | 出来啊 |
[29:58] | Where you at? | 在哪里呢 |
[30:01] | Where you at? | 在哪里 |
[30:13] | Almost all of them, huh? | 差不多全部吗 |
[30:15] | Real charming group you got up there. | 你们上面的人真是一群奇葩啊 |
[30:16] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是 |
[30:18] | You still got that drug testing business? | 你现在还做药检的活儿吗 |
[30:20] | I got a lot of things. | 我活儿多着呢 |
[30:23] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴跟你合作 |
[30:27] | Say, you ever want to grab a drink, roll a few frames– | 话说你想去喝一杯 抽抽烟… |
[30:33] | – Not my type. – Oh. | -不喜欢 -这样啊 |
[30:34] | You got to call me back, ’cause you’re starting to freak me out. | 快给我回电话 别吓我了 |
[30:38] | Sarge, have you seen Burgess? | 警长 见到伯吉斯了吗 |
[30:39] | In the past, yes. | 之前见过 |
[30:40] | In the present, no. | 现在没有 |
[30:46] | 2101 2101? | |
[30:48] | Go, 21 Desk. | 请讲 21接待台 |
[30:49] | Can I get a mobile with 2114? | 目前2114是什么情况 |
[30:52] | Last we have is them down on a personal. | 目前已知他们报告发现情况 |
[30:55] | We’ll get you a location. | 稍等给你地点 |
[30:59] | Could be just like a summer retreat. | 就是去避暑 |
[31:01] | Wouldn’t have to live there. | 不用住那里 |
[31:02] | Wisconsin again? | 又是威斯康星吗 |
[31:03] | Actual bald eagles flying around. | 那里真的有秃鹰到处飞 |
[31:06] | The smell of cheese curds doesn’t scare them away. | 干酪凝块的味道不会把它们吓走吗 |
[31:09] | I’m just saying, it’s a nice thought. | 我就觉得这主意不错 |
[31:14] | And yeah, I meant you and me. | 我是指你跟我一起去 |
[31:19] | That is a nice thought. | 好主意 |
[31:25] | Adam, hey. | 亚当 |
[31:32] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[31:36] | No, I don’t think it is. | 不 我觉得不好 |
[31:42] | – Boss. – Yeah? | -老大 -什么事 |
[31:44] | You mind if I take off early today? | 今天我可以提前下班吗 |
[31:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:48] | I got a bad feeling about Burgess. | 我觉得伯吉斯出事了 |
[31:49] | Nobody can find her or Roman. | 她和罗曼不知所踪 |
[31:52] | I just–I want to go check their last known. | 我…我想去他们最近一次出现的地方看看 |
[31:54] | Let’s go–grab the whole team. | 走 把大家都叫上 |
[31:57] | Thank you, Sarge. | 谢谢 警长 |
[32:03] | Get up. | 起来 |
[32:06] | Oh, come on! | 加油 |
[32:10] | Wait, you can go. | 等等 你可以走 |
[32:12] | What? No, forget it. | 什么 绝对不行 |
[32:13] | Burgess, go out that window and get some help. | 伯吉斯 你从窗户出去求救 |
[32:15] | Hey, I’m not leaving you, okay? | 我不会丢下你的 |
[32:16] | Burgess, you want to die with me, | 伯吉斯 你想跟我一起死 |
[32:18] | or do you want to live and bring these guys to justice? | 还是想活着将那些人绳之以法 |
[32:20] | ‘Cause I vote for plan number two. Now, go. | 我觉得还是后者好 快走 |
[32:23] | He’s gonna kill you– | 他会杀你… |
[32:24] | – I’m not gonna ask you again. – Roman– | -别废话了 -罗曼 |
[32:26] | Go. | 快走 |
[32:45] | So that’s what you’re doing. | 原来你们是这个目的啊 |
[32:47] | You gonna make me chase after you, huh? | 就想让我追你们对吧 |
[32:57] | All right. | 那好 |
[33:21] | Burgess! | 伯吉斯 |
[33:25] | Burgess! | 伯吉斯 |
[33:32] | Burgess! | 伯吉斯 |
[33:43] | Burgess! | 伯吉斯 |
[34:39] | Sorry. I’m sorry, Roman. | 对不起 对不起 罗曼 |
[34:42] | I should’ve called for backup. | 我应该请求支援的 |
[34:45] | I shouldn’t have marched over here. | 我不该进这里的 |
[34:47] | I should’ve done a million things different. | 好多好多事我都不应该 |
[34:52] | Nah, you went on instinct. | 不 你进来是凭警察的直觉 |
[34:54] | That’s what patrolmen do. You were right. | 巡警就该这样 你是对的 |
[35:00] | You should’ve gone out that window when I told you. | 你该听我的话从窗户出去的 |
[35:04] | And not have you to carry around anymore? | 摆脱你这个累赘吗 |
[35:07] | No, I made the right move. | 不 我这么做是正确的 |
[35:19] | Can I tell you something? | 我能跟你说件事吗 |
[35:21] | Oh, God, you’re not gonna tell me | 天 你不会要跟我说 |
[35:22] | you’re falling in love with me, are you? | 你爱上我了吧 |
[35:24] | I’m a wounded man, but that hurt. | 虽然我已经受伤了 但还是很伤人 |
[35:30] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 伙计 |
[35:32] | Earlier, | 之前 |
[35:35] | you said you weren’t doing anything to change your life, | 你说你没有做出改变尝试不一样的人生 |
[35:39] | well, you definitely did today. | 你今天做出改变了 |
[35:41] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[35:43] | No, I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[35:46] | – Five years from now… – Sorry. | -五年后 -抱歉 |
[35:49] | When you’re a detective in Vice or Major Crimes, | 等你做了缉捕队或者重案组的警探 |
[35:54] | these days of you and me patrolling– | 你跟我一起当巡警的日子… |
[35:58] | they’ll be a permanent part of you. | 将会永远成为你的回忆 |
[36:00] | All right, I think that blow to your head | 你头上的伤好像让你 |
[36:02] | has you talking gibberish. | 胡言乱语了 |
[36:05] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[36:07] | I’ll live. | 我不会有事的 |
[36:19] | Gun! Gun! Gun! Gun! Gun! | 有枪有枪有枪 |
[36:20] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[36:29] | Police! Stop the vehicle! | 警察 停车 |
[36:35] | Put your hands where I can see them. Out the window! | 把手举起来 举出车窗 |
[36:38] | – Out the window now. – Kev! | -马上举起手来 -凯尔 |
[36:40] | I got him. | 抓到了 |
[36:45] | Burgess–Kim? | 伯吉斯 金 |
[36:46] | – Yes, yeah. – You all right? | -在这里 -没事吧 |
[36:48] | I’m fine. I need you to get Sean an ambulance now. | 我没事 马上帮肖恩叫救护车 |
[36:50] | – There’s one on the way. – How did you find us? | -已经在路上了 -你怎么找到我们的 |
[36:51] | We found your car. We heard gunshots. | 我们找到你们的车了 然后听到有枪声 |
[36:53] | All right, I got them. They’re over here. | 我找到他们了 在这边 |
[36:56] | Plus, I knew you weren’t missing lunch– | 还有 我知道你不会错过午餐 |
[36:57] | not without a good excuse, right? | 除非有充足的理由 对吧 |
[36:59] | – Yeah. – Hey, you okay, man? | -对 -你没事吧 哥们 |
[37:01] | You doing all right? | 你还好吧 |
[37:03] | You all right, man? | 没事吧 哥们 |
[37:05] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[37:12] | All right, ambulance is on its way. | 好了 救护车马上就到 |
[37:14] | Looks pretty bad. His scalp. | 他头上的伤好像很重 |
[37:16] | It’s pretty deep. | 伤口挺深的 |
[37:39] | Tell me I fell through a wormhole, Burgess, | 我肯定掉进虫洞里了吧 伯吉斯 |
[37:42] | and was transported to April Fools, | 然后穿越到了愚人节 |
[37:44] | ’cause I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 我真不敢相信我听说的事 |
[37:47] | What’d you hear? | 你听说什么了 |
[37:49] | That you singlehandedly saved your partner’s life | 你单枪匹马救了你搭档的命 |
[37:52] | and took down a smuggling operation. | 端掉了一个走私团伙 |
[37:55] | This has got to be a joke, right? | 一定是开国际玩笑 对吧 |
[37:58] | It must have been me hit on the head instead of Roman, | 一定是我撞到头了 而不是罗曼 |
[38:00] | and I’m in a coma or something. | 我现在是在做梦对吧 |
[38:02] | Commander Fisher, here she is. | 费舍局长 她来了 |
[38:06] | Commander. | 局长 |
[38:11] | Hell of a job, Patrolman. | 干得漂亮 巡警 |
[38:14] | You should be proud. | 你该为自己自豪 |
[38:49] | I was really worried about you. | 我担心死你了 |
[38:52] | I’m glad you were. | 有你关心真好 |
[39:02] | So the Asian guy in the van said he was there before, | 开车那个亚洲人说他开始去过 |
[39:04] | but he heard a lady cop say over the radio | 但听到一个女警通过对讲机说 |
[39:07] | that the place was full of uniforms. | 那里有很多警察 |
[39:12] | Yep, I think I said something like that. | 对 我好像说过 |
[39:15] | That’s pretty good. | 很厉害嘛 |
[39:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:24] | When no one came out, he figured he got played, | 可是没人出来 他就想明白自己被耍了 |
[39:27] | so he went back for the goods. | 所以他回去拿货 |
[39:32] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:44] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[39:48] | You’re incredible. | 你太厉害了 |
[39:52] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:13] | Kim. | 我是金 |
[40:15] | Hey, Kim. | 你好 金 |
[40:16] | I’m Patrick. | 我是帕特里克 |
[40:19] | So Patrick, what do you do besides, | 帕特里克 除了猜人家的 |
[40:22] | you know, guess how much people’s checks are? | 账单以外 你还干什么 |
[40:25] | I’m–I’m in marketing. | 我 我做销售 |
[40:29] | Oatmeal and orange juice? | 燕麦和橙汁吗 |
[40:33] | Actually, I’m gonna have the banana | 这次我要香蕉 |
[40:36] | and chocolate chip pancakes with a side of bacon, | 巧克力煎饼 外加一片培根 |
[40:39] | a side of sausage, and a side of one egg, scrambled, | 一片火腿 一个煎蛋 |
[40:41] | and extra chocolate chips. | 要多加巧克力 |
[40:45] | I’m mixing it up. | 我要混合起来一起吃 |
[40:46] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[40:49] | So what do you do, Kim? | 话说你是干什么的 金 |