时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So just because I’m back | 我回来并不意味着 |
[00:02] | doesn’t mean I want to quit me and you. | 我想放弃我们的情侣关系 |
[00:04] | I’m not really the “Sneak around behind Dad’s back” Kind of guy. | 我不习惯背着别人老爸偷偷摸摸 |
[00:08] | Oh, I get it now. | 我明白了 |
[00:09] | You meet a nice guy | 你遇到了个好人 |
[00:10] | and he finds out you have an adult daughter | 他发现你有个已经成年的女儿 |
[00:12] | that you haven’t talked to in eight years | 可是你们已经八年没说过话了 |
[00:14] | and thinks it’s a little weird. | 他觉得这样有点奇怪 对吧 |
[00:15] | So what was so important you couldn’t tell me over the phone? | 什么事这么重要不能电话里说 |
[00:18] | I’m working the desk at Johnny’s rental truck company. | 我现在在强尼的汽车租赁公司做接待 |
[00:20] | There’s this one customer. | 我们有个客户 |
[00:21] | When he returned his last rental, | 上次他还车时 |
[00:23] | I found this in the back. | 我在后座发现了这个 |
[00:24] | I think he killed somebody. | 我觉得他杀人了 |
[00:28] | Bunny found this in the back of one of Johnny’s trucks. | 邦妮在强尼公司一辆租车后座发现了这个 |
[00:31] | Johnny? | 强尼是谁 |
[00:32] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[00:33] | What happened to Choppy? | 原来那位呢 |
[00:36] | Johnny runs a moving truck rental company, and I help out. | 强尼有一家货车租赁公司 我在那帮忙 |
[00:40] | Someone could have cut their hand moving a piano. | 可能只是有人搬钢琴时割伤了手 |
[00:43] | The guy who rented that truck comes in every couple of weeks. | 租车那人每隔几周就会来一次 |
[00:46] | Really sketchy. Pays only cash. | 形迹非常可疑 只用现金支付 |
[00:50] | If I found that glove, | 这次我发现了手套 |
[00:51] | I’d hate to think what else I’m gonna find. | 真不敢想象我还会发现些什么 |
[00:54] | Even if I wanted to look into this, | 就算我想调查这案子 |
[00:56] | I can’t get a warrant ’cause you touched blood evidence. | 我也没法拿到搜查令 因为你已经碰过了证物 |
[00:59] | That’s why I gave Erin the rental agreements. | 所以我才给了艾琳那份租车合同 |
[01:01] | Everyone who rents a truck gets their license photocopied. | 每个租车的人都必须留一份驾照复印件 |
[01:04] | Name on that license is Robert O’Shea. | 驾照上的名字是罗伯特·奥谢 |
[01:07] | I ran it through DMV and NCIC– | 我查了车管所和国家犯罪信息中心记录 |
[01:10] | license is a fake. | 这驾照是伪造的 |
[01:11] | Robert O’Shea is an alias. | 罗伯特·奥谢是个假名 |
[01:13] | This is Nick Vosh, | 这是尼克·沃什 |
[01:15] | recently paroled from Menard for robbery. | 因抢劫进了门纳德监狱 最近获得假释 |
[01:18] | I checked his last known address; | 我查了他记录上的地址 |
[01:20] | he’s crashing in Brighton Park. | 如今他住在布莱顿公园区 |
[01:24] | You really want to chase this? | 你真的想跟进这单案子吗 |
[01:29] | I think it’s worth a look. | 我认为值得一查 |
[01:32] | All right. Grab Halstead. Go check out this Vosh. | 行 叫上霍斯特德 去查查这个沃什 |
[01:36] | Now, I’m gonna need a complete statement from you. | 你需要做一个详细的笔录 |
[01:39] | We’re going by the book on this one. | 这案子我们全程照章办事 |
[01:47] | Hey, don’t get too comfortable. | 别坐了 走吧 |
[01:48] | We got to do a drive-by on a possible offender. | 我们得去调查一个嫌犯 |
[01:52] | Bunny? | 邦妮怎么来了 |
[01:53] | I’ll explain later. | 回头再跟你解释 |
[02:00] | Carrying bricks in there? | 你包里装的是砖头吗 |
[02:01] | Uh, criminal law books. | 是刑法教材 |
[02:02] | I got to keep cramming for this test. | 马上就考试了 我还没复习完 |
[02:04] | Listen, Atwater has a bunch of unused personal days. | 阿特沃特积攒的假期太多 |
[02:06] | He’s on forced furlough. | 所以被强制休假去了 |
[02:07] | Can you man his desk? | 你能接下他的活吗 |
[02:09] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[02:10] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[02:13] | You a Good Samaritan now? | 你洗心革面了 |
[02:14] | You gonna start a neighborhood watch too? | 准备做个邻里互助的好市民吗 |
[02:16] | I’m telling the truth, Hank. | 我说的都是真话 汉克 |
[02:18] | I don’t want this guy Vosh | 我不想因为这个沃什 |
[02:20] | renting one of Johnny’s trucks, | 租了强尼的货车 |
[02:21] | doing something illegal, | 去干什么违法的事 |
[02:22] | and having it come back on us. | 回头牵连到我们头上来 |
[02:23] | You sure this isn’t some ploy to get back in Erin’s life? | 你确定这么做不是为了重新走进艾琳的人生 |
[02:27] | Erin can make her own decisions, | 艾琳自己会决定 |
[02:28] | and it’s not really any of your business. | 这事轮不到你管 |
[02:31] | Whatever it is that you think | 如果你以为自己在艾琳心目中 |
[02:33] | you can reach inside Erin is long gone. | 还有分量 那你就大错特错了 |
[02:37] | You don’t have to like it, | 就算你不喜欢 |
[02:39] | but I am part of her life now. | 但如今我也是她生活的一部分了 |
[02:43] | I’m gonna need that statement. | 尽快做好笔录给我 |
[02:46] | Couldn’t sleep the other night. | 有天晚上我睡不着 |
[02:48] | So I was up watching TV, and I saw this doctor | 就起来看电视 节目里有个医生 |
[02:51] | talking about commitment phobia. | 提到了承诺恐惧症 |
[02:53] | He was saying it had to do with family patterns | 他说导致这个的原因可能跟家庭环境 |
[02:55] | and survival instincts. | 和生存本能有关 |
[02:57] | I’m just saying, you know, | 我就随口一说 |
[02:58] | Bunny’s been married, what, five times? | 邦妮结了有几次婚来着 五次对吧 |
[03:02] | Don’t try to psychoanalyze me, Jay. | 别试图分析我的心理 杰 |
[03:05] | Have you given any more thought to whether or not | 你想好我们该怎么 |
[03:07] | – we should tell Voight? – No, we’re not telling Voight. | -跟博伊特说了吗 -不 我们不告诉他 |
[03:09] | He pardoned Burgess and Ruzek. | 他同意了伯吉斯和鲁塞克在一起 |
[03:11] | Burgess was shot. | 伯吉斯当时中了枪 |
[03:14] | Her and Ruzek are an exception to the rule. | 她和鲁塞克是特例 |
[03:15] | Do you want to take a bullet | 你也想中一枪 |
[03:16] | so that Voight will give his blessing? | 然后好让博伊特同意我们俩在一起吗 |
[03:17] | I’d take a bullet just to come over to your house tonight. | 只要今晚能去你家 我愿意挨一枪 |
[03:24] | What part of your body would you sacrifice? | 你想牺牲哪个部位 |
[03:30] | Shoulder? | 肩膀 |
[03:33] | Fleshy part of the thigh. | 或者大腿根部 |
[03:34] | – Now I feel special. – You should. | -我真是受宠若惊 -知道就好 |
[03:40] | Where’s the box truck? | 他租的货车呢 |
[03:42] | Let’s find out. | 咱们跟上他看看 |
[03:44] | Yep. | 好 |
[04:10] | Either he’s shopping for a new muffler… | 他如果不是来买新的消音器 |
[04:12] | Or he’s casing the check exchange. | 那就是盯上了那个支票兑换点 |
[04:28] | Call it in. | 请求支援 |
[04:30] | We got a robbery in progress. Requesting backup. | 我们这发生了一起抢劫案 请求支援 |
[04:32] | 2145 Dearborn. | 迪尔本街2145号 |
[04:34] | – Only two ways out. – Let’s go. | -这里只有两个出入口 -走吧 |
[04:50] | Hey! Police! Get across the street. | 警察 快到街对面去 |
[05:02] | Damn! Bulletproof glass. | 该死 是防弹玻璃 |
[05:03] | Come on! | 快点 |
[05:04] | Police! Drop your weapon! | 警察 放下武器 |
[05:06] | Get back! | 别过来 |
[05:07] | Officers, please help! Help me! | 警官 求求你 快救救我 |
[05:09] | Just do it! Don’t worry about them! | 赶紧干你的 别管他们 |
[05:10] | Let’s tear-gas him. | 用催泪弹吧 |
[05:11] | Let’s go! In the top– | 快点 上面抽屉的… |
[05:13] | – All right. All right. – Hurry up! | -好的 好的 -快点 |
[05:22] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[05:26] | Come on! | 快走 |
[05:44] | Open it! Open it! | 开门 快开门 |
[05:46] | Drop your weapon! Let go of her! | 放下武器 把她放了 |
[05:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:01] | My boy– | 我儿子 |
[06:02] | my husband, he ha– he has them. | 我丈夫 都在他那里 |
[06:05] | He’s holding them hostage. | 他挟制了他们做人质 |
[06:06] | Who does? | 谁 |
[06:08] | He does! | 就是他 |
[06:09] | George 50-21. Shots fired by the police. Offender down. | 我是G5021 警方开火 犯人中枪 |
[06:12] | – Roll an ambo to our location. – Copy that. | -派一辆救护车来我们的位置 -收到 |
[06:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:15] | Sarah Normark. | 莎拉·诺马克 |
[06:17] | My husband, Dean, my boy, Travis, | 我丈夫叫迪恩 儿子叫特维斯 |
[06:20] | he has a photo of them. | 他有他们的照片 |
[06:22] | It’s on his phone. | 就在他手机上 |
[06:23] | Jay. | 杰 |
[06:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:31] | Where is this? | 这是哪里 |
[06:33] | Could be our basement. | 可能是我们家的地下室 |
[06:34] | Okay. What’s your address? | 你家地址是什么 |
[06:36] | It’s 3398 North Racine. | 北拉辛街3398号 |
[06:40] | Lincoln 50-21, I need a patrol unit | 我是L5021 我需要巡警 |
[06:42] | to check on a possibly abducted family. | 前去查看一个地址 疑似有绑架案 |
[07:10] | Clear! | 安全 |
[07:12] | Basement’s clear! | 地下室安全 |
[07:14] | It’s empty. | 这里没人 |
[07:19] | 21-13 Squad, | 这里是21-13小队 |
[07:20] | we got an aggravated home invasion and kidnapping. | 发生了一起入室绑架案 |
[07:24] | Tracked the cell on the other end of Vosh’s phone. | 沃什电话对象的手机追踪到了 |
[07:27] | It was thrown in a dumpster near the river. | 就丢在河边的一个垃圾桶里 |
[07:29] | Roman and Burgess are checking it out. | 罗曼和伯吉斯正在确认 |
[07:31] | This is Gina Gawronski. | 这位是吉娜·加龙夫斯基 |
[07:32] | We used to work vice together. | 我们以前共事过 |
[07:33] | – How’s it going? – Thanks. | -最近好吗 -谢谢 |
[07:34] | Now she’s rocking it in Robbery-Homicide. | 她现在专职调查抢劫杀人案 |
[07:36] | – Hi. – Welcome. | -你好 -欢迎 |
[07:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:39] | Looks like you guys caught a crew | 似乎你们正好碰上了一个 |
[07:40] | we’ve been trying to get for months. | 我们追了几个月的团伙 |
[07:42] | You have one offender in custody? | 听说你们拘捕了一名罪犯 |
[07:43] | Yes, ma’am. Nick Vosh. | 是的 尼克·沃什 |
[07:45] | He’s over at Chicago Med in surgery. | 现在在芝加哥医院手术中 |
[07:47] | Whoever he’s working with, though, is still out there | 他的同伙还在逍遥法外 |
[07:49] | with Sarah Normark’s family, so… | 绑架了莎拉·诺马克的家人 |
[07:51] | From what we know, there’s two of them, | 据我们调查 嫌犯共两人 |
[07:52] | and they’ve robbed seven check exchanges | 过去两个月 他们抢劫了 |
[07:54] | in the last two months. | 七家外币兑换处 |
[07:55] | Well, check exchanges aren’t FDIC, | 外币兑换处非联邦存款保险公司的范围 |
[07:57] | so FBI won’t get involved. | 所以联调局不会介入 |
[07:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:00] | And you can steal more than you get at most banks. | 而且比在一般银行抢到的钱要多 |
[08:02] | These guys have grabbed 50k to 60k each time. | 这些家伙每次都抢五到六万 |
[08:04] | Nearly a half mil so far. | 目前总额已经接近五十万了 |
[08:06] | All right, what do we have on them? | 好 目前手头有什么线索 |
[08:08] | Until now, not much. | 目前为止线索不多 |
[08:09] | Two white males, well-built. | 两名白人男性 体格健壮 |
[08:11] | One robs the check exchange manager; | 一个人抢劫兑换处经理 |
[08:13] | the other one holds their family hostage in a box truck. | 另一个用货车绑架经理的家人 |
[08:16] | There’s no GPS in those old trucks | 那些老式的货车里没装定位系统 |
[08:17] | so they’re difficult to track. | 所以很难追踪 |
[08:19] | It’s like a roving prison cell. | 像一间流动牢房 |
[08:21] | We were hoping the reward money | 我们希望赏金能帮我们 |
[08:22] | would help us catch a break, but… | 多找到一点线索 但是… |
[08:24] | What reward money? | 什么赏金 |
[08:26] | About a week ago, the check exchange put up 25 grand | 一周前 兑换处给出了两万五的赏金 |
[08:28] | for any information leading to the arrest of the offenders. | 奖励给提供重要线索的人 |
[08:32] | So if this guy’s out there | 如果在逃的这个家伙 |
[08:33] | and he knows his partner got popped, | 知道他的同伙被抓了 |
[08:34] | no telling what he’ll do with the family. | 很难说他会对那些家人做什么 |
[08:36] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[08:37] | And he’s the more violent of the two. | 而且这个人比在医院的更残暴 |
[08:40] | During their third robbery, a dye pack went off in his face | 他们第三次抢劫 经理给他钱的时候 |
[08:42] | when the manager was handing over the cash, | 自动爆破染色包爆破后弄了他一脸 |
[08:45] | so he shot the manager’s wife | 所以他就杀了经理的妻子 |
[08:46] | and dumped her body in the forest preserve. | 把尸体丢在了森林保护区里 |
[08:48] | All right, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[08:50] | – We’ll take it from here. – Yeah. | -我们接手了 -好 |
[08:59] | Uh, we just finished, actually. | 我们刚好结束了 |
[09:00] | I was very thorough with the forms. | 表填得很细 |
[09:02] | I’m sure you were. Thanks. | 肯定的 谢谢 |
[09:05] | Can you give us a sec? | 能让我们单独聊会儿吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[09:07] | I’m gonna go take these to Voight. | 我把这个拿给博伊特 |
[09:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:14] | I am so proud of you, Erin, | 我真为你自豪 艾琳 |
[09:16] | for being such a good role model for that girl. | 那姑娘拿你当自己的榜样 |
[09:19] | So it looks like you were right. | 好像你是对的 |
[09:22] | That guy renting from you and Johnny, | 从你和强尼那儿租车的人 |
[09:23] | him and his partner have been robbing check exchanges. | 他和他的同伙一直在抢劫外币兑换处 |
[09:27] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[09:28] | I had a feeling about that guy from day one. | 从一开始我就觉得那家伙不对劲 |
[09:33] | Did you also know about the reward? | 赏金你也知道吗 |
[09:37] | What reward? | 什么赏金 |
[09:39] | The company that owns the check exchanges | 兑换处的所属公司 |
[09:41] | put out a $25,000 reward. | 给出了两万五的赏金 |
[09:45] | Like I told Hank, I just want to help. | 就像我和汉克说的 我只是想帮忙 |
[09:53] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[09:55] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会联系你的 |
[09:57] | Bye, honey. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[10:05] | I appreciate you coming down, Gina. | 谢谢你过来 吉娜 |
[10:07] | Yeah, well, I hate to say it, | 我不想这么说 |
[10:09] | but I’m glad this case is all yours now. | 但案子归你们了我很高兴 |
[10:11] | Yeah? We get that a lot. | 是嘛 这种案子我们接了不少 |
[10:15] | Heard you went through a split. | 听说你离婚了啊 |
[10:18] | Yeah, you know how it is– | 是啊 你懂得 |
[10:21] | the job, long hours. | 工作忙 没时间 |
[10:23] | I know too well. | 太懂了 |
[10:25] | I’m actually going back to my maiden name– | 我都要用回娘家姓了 |
[10:28] | Santos. | 桑托斯 |
[10:29] | Just waiting for the Judge to sign the papers. | 就等着法官签字呢 |
[10:32] | When you close this case, let’s grab a drink. | 这案子结束后 我们去喝一杯吧 |
[10:47] | Dawson. | 我是道森 |
[10:50] | What do you mean you sort of found the truck? | 你好像发现了货车是什么意思 |
[11:01] | The missing box truck | 失踪的货车 |
[11:02] | with the Douglas Company logo was spotted | 车身上印着道格拉斯公司标志 |
[11:04] | driving past a red light camera | 路过监控摄像头被拍到了 |
[11:05] | two blocks south of that intersection. | 就在那个十字路口以南两个街区处 |
[11:07] | Seemed to just vanish somehow | 似乎在这个 |
[11:08] | between this three-block stretch. | 第三街区地段消失了 |
[11:12] | So the street’s flanked on one side by the river, | 街就在河边 |
[11:14] | on the other by industrial buildings. | 另一侧是工业建筑 |
[11:16] | It’s pretty desolate. | 所以很偏僻 |
[11:18] | Everybody fan out. | 大家散开搜索 |
[11:19] | Check any building with a garage. | 检查每栋带车库的建筑 |
[11:21] | And grab the infrared scanner. | 带上红外扫描仪 |
[11:22] | Got it. | 明白 |
[11:39] | You see what I see? | 你也看到了吗 |
[11:42] | Yep. | 看到了 |
[11:48] | Tell me that’s not what I think it is. | 别是我想的那样吧 |
[11:57] | Call the fire department. | 打电话给消防局 |
[11:59] | Tell them to bring a crane. | 让他们弄个吊车来 |
[12:37] | You ever do a notification before? | 你通知过别人死讯吗 |
[12:41] | That’s the one thing that | 我唯一不想学的 |
[12:43] | I didn’t want to learn on this job. | 就是这个 |
[12:46] | Let’s take a ride. | 我们去吧 |
[12:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:08] | You Sarah Normark? | 你是莎拉·诺马克吗 |
[13:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:10] | Yeah, I’m Detective Olinsky. | 我是奥林斯基警探 |
[13:11] | This is Officer Ruzek. | 这是鲁塞克警官 |
[13:12] | Tell me you found them. | 你们找到他们了吧 |
[13:15] | There’s no easy way to say this, ma’am– | 这真的很难启齿 夫人 |
[13:16] | Oh, God! | 我的天啊 |
[13:21] | Come in. Let’s sit down. | 来 我们先坐下 |
[13:33] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[13:36] | The river, ma’am. | 河里 女士 |
[13:48] | Nothing I say can offer you any solace. | 我无法给你任何安慰 |
[13:51] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[13:54] | But we’re gonna find who did this to your family. | 但我们会为你的家人找到罪犯 |
[13:58] | How? | 怎么会 |
[14:00] | How can a human being | 人怎么会 |
[14:03] | do that to another human being? | 对别人做出这种事 |
[14:11] | Some men… | 有些人 |
[14:14] | just don’t belong walking the earth. | 根本不配活在世上 |
[14:27] | I got it. | 我来 |
[14:31] | Who’s your partner? | 你的同伙是谁 |
[14:34] | I want a name. | 把名字告诉我 |
[14:35] | Uh– I– | 我… |
[14:37] | I-I want– I want a lawyer. | 我…我要律师 |
[14:39] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:40] | Or–or a deal? | 或者做个交易 |
[14:43] | – Or a… – What’s his name? | -或者 -名字是什么 |
[14:46] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[14:47] | Yeah, a little boy just died. | 有 一个小男孩刚死了 |
[14:48] | He’s gonna answer some questions, all right? | 他得回答几个问题 |
[14:50] | You can see he’s in no shape– | 他现在不… |
[14:52] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[14:52] | You–hey, you– you can’t do this. | 你 喂 你不能这样 |
[15:01] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[15:14] | You awake now? | 现在醒了吗 |
[15:15] | Okay. Okay! | 好了 我说 |
[15:18] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[15:20] | Jared. | 贾里德 |
[15:21] | Give me a last name. | 姓什么 |
[15:23] | Miko! | 米可 |
[15:24] | Jared Miko! | 贾里德·米可 |
[15:27] | Where do I find him? | 他在哪里 |
[15:29] | He crashes at a motel | 他住在一家汽车旅馆里 |
[15:31] | up on Ogden. | 在奥格登 |
[15:33] | You can tell it’s him from the dye on his face. | 看脸上的颜料你就能认出他 |
[15:35] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[15:44] | I should call the vice when we’re done, | 结束后我得通知缉捕队 |
[15:46] | have them come get their quotas for the month. | 让他们来完成每月的份额 |
[15:48] | First things first. | 重要的事情先来 |
[15:52] | Got stats on Miko– just came in over the wire. | 收到米可的信息了 刚刚发送过来 |
[15:55] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[15:56] | Jared Miko–he’s got a long list of violent priors, | 贾里德·米可 他的暴力前科还真不少 |
[15:58] | and he’s wanted on a parole violation in California. | 而且还因在加州违反假释条例遭到通缉 |
[16:04] | Baby, she means nothing to me, I’m telling you. | 宝贝 她什么都不是 我告诉你 |
[16:06] | Come back to the room tonight. | 今晚回到我房里来吧 |
[16:14] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[16:25] | Room 23. | 23号房 |
[16:37] | We’ve been made. | 我们被发现了 |
[16:43] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[16:44] | Police! Get down! | 警察 趴下 |
[16:46] | Go around the back! | 去后面 |
[17:20] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[17:21] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[17:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:24] | I’ll live. | 死不了 |
[17:27] | Ooh. What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:29] | I found it under my bed. | 我在床下找到的 |
[17:31] | Lucky you. | 你真走运 |
[17:32] | You gonna read me my rights, Officer? | 你要给我宣读权利吗 警官 |
[17:35] | You got the wrong guy. | 你看错人了 |
[17:44] | It’s a hell of a stain you tried scrubbing off there, slick. | 你想掩盖的罪行还真不少啊 混球 |
[17:47] | You know, you didn’t have to kill | 你没必要杀死 |
[17:48] | that little boy and his dad. | 那个小男孩和他父亲 |
[17:51] | Could have just parked that truck and walked away. | 你可以停好车然后远远走开 |
[17:54] | What’s anyone ever done for me? | 有人为我做过什么吗 |
[17:56] | I’m gonna tell you what we’re gonna do for you. | 我来告诉你我们会为你做什么 |
[17:59] | We’re gonna make sure you wind up buried inside prison walls. | 我们会确保你在监狱里老死 |
[18:05] | It was that moving company lady, wasn’t it? | 是那个租车公司的女士 对吧 |
[18:08] | What? | 什么 |
[18:09] | Yeah, what’d she call herself? | 她说自己叫什么来着 |
[18:11] | Bunny? | 邦妮 |
[18:14] | That bitch. | 臭婊子 |
[18:16] | Vosh was paying her double to get a truck. | 沃什准备付她两倍的钱租一辆车 |
[18:19] | She gets greedy and hits him up for triple. | 她还不满足 开了三倍的价 |
[18:22] | He says no, | 他拒绝了 |
[18:24] | and she gets a conscience, goes to the cops? | 然后她就突然良心发现找警察了吗 |
[18:28] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[18:30] | So you’re saying she knew what you were up to? | 所以你是说她知道你们在干什么 |
[18:33] | As long as Bunny got hers, she never questioned it. | 只要邦妮拿到钱 她才不会问东问西呢 |
[18:39] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[18:40] | You’re saying that you think you’re here | 你是说你觉得被抓起来 |
[18:43] | ’cause of some cashier at a moving company? | 只是因为某个租车公司的出纳员吗 |
[18:54] | You’re here ’cause we caught you. | 你在这是因为我们抓住了你 |
[18:57] | I can do this all night. | 我可以陪你们玩一晚上 |
[19:04] | I see a nice spot for you on the floor in there. | 我在地板上给你物色了个好位置 |
[19:06] | I’ve seen worse places. | 我见过更糟的 |
[19:14] | Too bad you missed Chow. | 以后吃不到周记的东西太可惜了 |
[19:15] | But I hear they got great oatmeal at 26th and Cal. | 不过我听说卡尔街和26街交叉口的燕麦不错 |
[19:18] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[19:23] | – Erin– – Before you speak, | -艾琳 -你开口之前 |
[19:24] | think hard about what you’re gonna say. | 最好先想好你到底要说什么 |
[19:26] | Look, I don’t know what that guy told you– | 我不知道那家伙跟你说了什么 |
[19:27] | More than you. | 比你说的多 |
[19:30] | Maybe I knew about the reward. | 也许我知道赏金的事 |
[19:35] | You should have seen what we pulled out of the river today. | 你真该看看我们今天从河里捞出来的 |
[19:39] | If you had come to us sooner, | 如果你早点来找我们 |
[19:41] | we could have avoided a lot of carnage. | 就能避免很多无辜的杀戮 |
[19:44] | None of that is my fault, Erin. | 这都不是我的错 艾琳 |
[19:46] | How many times in your life have you said that? | 这句话你说了多少遍 |
[19:49] | Fine, okay, beat up on Mom, | 行啊 都怪妈妈 |
[19:50] | but remember, I am the one that came to you– | 但你要记住是我来找你… |
[19:52] | Yes or no? | 是还是不是 |
[19:56] | Did you know what they were up to? | 你是不是知道他们在干什么 |
[20:02] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不知道 |
[20:11] | Look, I knew Bunny had skeletons when I married her, but– | 我娶邦妮时就知道她有不可告人的秘密 |
[20:13] | What kind of skeletons? | 什么秘密 |
[20:15] | Maxed credit cards, a car note. | 信用卡刷爆 汽车贷款 |
[20:17] | That’s every marriage. | 每段婚姻都这样 |
[20:20] | What does she really owe? | 她到底欠了谁的钱 |
[20:23] | A guy on Cicero, an old boyfriend, | 西塞罗的一个家伙 她前男友 |
[20:26] | screwed her over when she got out of rehab– | 她刚从戒毒所出来时跟她搞上的 |
[20:28] | gave her a life loan. | 借她钱接济她 |
[20:30] | How much? | 借了多少 |
[20:31] | Bunny don’t want to say, | 邦妮不想说 |
[20:34] | but he threatened to take my business if she doesn’t pay, | 但他威胁她如果不还就找我麻烦 |
[20:35] | so it’s got to be a lot. | 所以肯定是一大笔钱 |
[20:42] | Hey, you two. | 你们两个 |
[20:44] | What are you hosting, a battle of the bands? | 这是什么 乐队大战吗 |
[20:46] | Fight broke out at the Metro. | 地铁站发生斗殴 |
[20:48] | You know what I think of when I look at them? | 你知道我看着他们时在想什么吗 |
[20:49] | Retirement. Someplace far. | 赶紧退休 躲得远远的 |
[20:51] | Doesn’t even have to be warm. | 随便给我个地方就行 |
[20:52] | They’ll grow out of it. | 他们会长大的 |
[20:54] | You see that one there? | 你看到那家伙没 |
[20:56] | He’s 47. | 他都47岁了 |
[20:58] | I got an order to deliver Jared Miko to central detention. | 我接到命令要送贾里德·米可去中央拘留所 |
[21:01] | He’s got a date with the judge for arraignment | 他明天一大早就要被传讯 |
[21:03] | first thing in the morning. | 去见法官 |
[21:04] | Handle it, then wrap up shift. | 处理好再交班 |
[21:06] | Will do. | 好的 |
[21:10] | Miko, rise and shine. | 米可 该起床了 |
[21:14] | Come on, you got to get up so we can cuff you. | 快点 站起来我们才能给你拷上 |
[21:17] | The old pretending-to-sleep gag. | 假装睡觉的老把戏 |
[21:20] | Get up now! | 快起来 |
[21:24] | All right, everybody face the wall. | 好了 所有人面朝墙壁 |
[21:33] | Come on. Get up. | 快点 站起来 |
[21:36] | Hey, man, I’m not– | 伙计 我不… |
[21:39] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[21:42] | We’ve got an escape! | 有人逃跑了 |
[21:44] | Looks like Miko had a razor blade | 米可好像在腰带里 |
[21:46] | sewn in the waistband of his tracksuit. | 缝了一片剃须刀 |
[21:48] | He used it to slice off the wristband | 他用那个割开束带 |
[21:50] | and swapped it and his clothes with the other prisoner | 扭断另一名囚犯的脖子后 |
[21:53] | after he snapped his neck. | 给他换上了自己的衣服 |
[21:55] | And what was the other prisoner in for? | 另一名囚犯为什么进来的 |
[21:57] | Drunk and disorderly. | 酗酒滋事 |
[21:58] | He was sleeping it off. | 他本来在睡觉醒酒 |
[22:00] | – Give us a minute, will you? – Yeah. | -能给我们几分钟吗 -好的 |
[22:07] | This whole thing, Miko getting cut loose, | 所有事 包括米可逃跑 |
[22:10] | that’s on my watch. | 都是在我眼皮子底下发生的 |
[22:11] | It’s on me, Hank. | 都是我的错 汉克 |
[22:12] | Look, I’m not gonna play any blame games, Trudy. | 这件事不能怪谁 特鲁迪 |
[22:16] | I don’t think anyone thinks any less of you. | 大家都没想到会发生这种事 |
[22:18] | Commander Fisher’s on his way in. | 费舍局长已经在路上了 |
[22:20] | I’m not gonna hear the end of it. | 我不想听他念叨 |
[22:21] | Well, there’s your penance. | 你已经知道错了 |
[22:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:27] | All right, listen up. | 听好了 |
[22:30] | Got an offender who escaped custody. | 有一名罪犯潜逃在外 |
[22:33] | Jared Miko. | 贾里德·米克 |
[22:35] | Armed or not, | 无论是否持有武器 |
[22:37] | he’s considered extremely dangerous. | 他都是个极端危险的人物 |
[22:40] | He was mistakenly processed out about an hour ago | 在盗用了另一名他杀死的犯人的身份后 |
[22:43] | after assuming the identity of another prisoner he killed. | 他于一小时前被误放出狱 |
[22:47] | We checked the booking photo of that prisoner, | 我们查过了受害犯人的入狱登记照 |
[22:49] | and Miko now has his clothes. | 现在米克穿着他的衣服 |
[22:51] | He’s dressed in dark jeans and a gray sweater, | 深色牛仔裤 灰毛衣 |
[22:54] | but most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[22:55] | look for the dye pack stain on the right side of his face. | 注意他右脸上有一块染色印记 |
[22:59] | All right, I want you to check | 没错 大家搜查辖区内 |
[23:00] | every abandoned building, park, | 每一幢废弃的建筑 公园 |
[23:02] | train, bus stop in this district. | 火车 车站 |
[23:05] | You bring this animal back through those doors… | 务必将这个禽兽抓回来 |
[23:08] | breathing or not. | 不管生死 |
[23:18] | You think Platt could get suspended over this? | 你觉得普拉特会因此被停职吗 |
[23:20] | After that piece in the Sun-Times, no way. | 《太阳报》都发了那样的报道了 不可能 |
[23:23] | It doesn’t look good for any of us | 如果我们不把米克抓回去 |
[23:24] | if we don’t get Miko back. | 我们都不会好过 |
[23:26] | Units citywide, | 全市所有部门注意 |
[23:26] | we have a call of an aggravated battery | 在贝尔蒙特街和谢里丹街交叉口 |
[23:28] | at Belmont and Sheridan. | 发生了严重的殴打行为 |
[23:29] | A cabdriver was beaten by an offender | 一名计程车司机被罪犯殴打 |
[23:31] | fitting the description of a white male wanted for escape. | 犯人是一名遭到通缉的白人男性逃犯 |
[23:34] | Dispatch, does the description include a gray sweater? | 该罪犯是否身着灰色毛衣 |
[23:36] | Affirmative. Suspect was in a gray sweater. | 是的 嫌犯身着灰色毛衣 |
[23:39] | Unit 21-13, we are en route to that location. | 21-13小队 马上赶往现场 |
[23:49] | Sir, what happened? | 先生 发生了什么 |
[23:51] | Look at me. That’s what happened. | 你看我 你说发生了什么 |
[23:53] | This the fare who rolled you? | 打你的是这个人吗 |
[23:54] | He didn’t want to pay, so I went after him with a mini-bat. | 他不想付钱 所以我抄起一根球棒追了上去 |
[23:57] | That’s not too smart. | 那可不明智 |
[23:58] | I need to hear it from you? | 轮得到你来说教我吗 |
[23:59] | I’m out of a fare, and he took my lucky Cubs bat. | 我钱也没收到 幸运球棒还被抢走了 |
[24:01] | Did you see which way he went? | 你看见他往哪儿去了吗 |
[24:03] | Was too busy looking for my teeth. | 忙着找我被打掉的牙呢我 |
[24:07] | Wanted offender positively identified. | 确认通缉罪犯身份 |
[24:09] | Fled on foot and is still at large | 徒步逃跑 仍在逃亡中 |
[24:11] | at the 1200 block of Belmont. | 位置是贝尔蒙特1200街区 |
[24:13] | I need you to stay right here. | 你待在这里别动 |
[24:14] | Paper car’s coming. | 马上有人来带你去做笔录 |
[24:20] | I told you everything. | 我什么都交代了 |
[24:21] | Who’s Miko gonna see up on Belmont? | 米克去贝尔蒙特见谁 |
[24:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:26] | Well, your partner escaped from custody, | 你的搭档在监禁中脱逃了 |
[24:29] | then jacked a ride uptown. | 还劫了辆车逃到了住宅区 |
[24:31] | Belmont and Sheridan, what’s he doing there? | 贝尔蒙特和谢里丹街交叉口 他去那里干什么 |
[24:36] | Getting high one night, I told Miko about my old man. | 有天晚上嗑嗨了 我跟米克说了我父亲 |
[24:39] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[24:41] | I stash my cut at his place. | 我把我的钱都藏在他那里 |
[24:43] | $280,000. | 28万 |
[24:45] | Miko’s going after it. | 米克肯定是去找那个了 |
[24:47] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么 |
[24:49] | Oakwood Towers, 400 Belmont Street East. | 奥克伍德塔 贝尔蒙特街东400号 |
[24:56] | Please don’t let him kill my old man. | 别让他杀了我爸爸 |
[24:59] | He’s good people. | 他是个好人 |
[25:00] | He didn’t know I stashed it there. | 他不知道我在那里藏了东西 |
[25:02] | And here, I thought there was honor among thieves. | 不是说盗亦有道吗 |
[25:16] | It’s Vosh’s dad. Apartment 812. | 是沃什的爸爸 812号房 |
[25:19] | Got it. Apartment 812. | 收到 812号 |
[25:21] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[25:31] | Let’s go. | 进 |
[25:35] | Please, no more. | 求你了 别再伤害我 |
[25:37] | It’s okay. We’re the police. | 没事了 我们是警察 |
[25:38] | You all right? You okay? | 你还好吗 你还好吧 |
[25:39] | – This… – Clear! | -有个… -安全 |
[25:40] | Big guy kept asking where the money was. | 有个大块头一直问我钱在哪里 |
[25:43] | I had no idea what he was talking about. | 我根本不知道他在说什么 |
[25:45] | He grabbed a bag from the closet. | 他从柜子里拿了一个包走了 |
[25:46] | It belonged to my son. | 那是我儿子的 |
[25:48] | He just left. | 他刚走 |
[25:50] | Be advised, suspect still in the building. | 小心 嫌犯仍在大楼里 |
[25:52] | You know your son was part of a robbery crew? | 你知道你儿子是劫匪团伙的人吗 |
[25:53] | He was hiding his money here. | 他把他的钱都藏在这里了 |
[25:55] | Oh, Nick. | 尼克啊 |
[25:57] | I thought he was doing good on parole. | 我还以为他出狱后在干正事呢 |
[26:00] | The guy–he’s down there fighting with security. | 那个人 他在下面和保卫打起来了 |
[26:02] | Go, go! | 快跑 |
[26:12] | Get back! | 退后 |
[26:15] | 10-1, 10-1, shots fired in the basement. | 需要援助 需要援助 地下室发生枪击 |
[26:16] | Copy. | 收到 |
[26:21] | Miko took off! Let’s go! | 米克跑了 行动 |
[26:29] | Miko, there’s no way out of here! | 米克 你出不去的 |
[26:31] | You’re surrounded! | 你被包围了 |
[26:35] | There’s a light switch. | 那里有个电灯开关 |
[26:36] | – Let’s hit it. – Got it. | -去开灯 -好的 |
[26:37] | Go. | 快去 |
[26:43] | You all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[26:45] | He took off down the hallway. | 他从走廊跑了 |
[26:47] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:49] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[26:50] | Let’s split up. We’ll cut him off. | 我们分头行动 包抄他 |
[26:52] | Let’s–let’s go this way. Come on. | 我们 我们走这边 快 |
[26:53] | Stay close. Okay? | 跟紧了 知道吗 |
[26:55] | All right, one, two… | 好的 一 二 |
[27:05] | – Dead? – Yeah. | -死了吗 -是的 |
[27:26] | Could be anywhere in here. | 他就藏在这里 |
[27:27] | So watch your back. | 一定小心 |
[27:44] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[27:50] | Go! | 走 |
[27:59] | Move out! | 走 |
[28:02] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[28:43] | Tight enough for you? | 这次够不够紧 |
[28:47] | Get up! | 起来 |
[29:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:19] | Miko, you want to make a statement? | 米克 你有什么话想说吗 |
[29:23] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[29:24] | Got out once. I’ll do it again. | 我能跑出去一次 就能跑出去第二次 |
[29:36] | You got it? | 抓住了吗 |
[29:36] | Got it! | 抓住了 |
[29:50] | His escape… | 他逃跑了 |
[29:52] | it was all over the news, | 到处都是他的消息 |
[29:54] | and when I saw that you caught him, | 看到你们抓住他的时候 |
[29:58] | I couldn’t– | 我没法… |
[30:01] | I didn’t want him to– | 我没想要他… |
[30:03] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不必解释 |
[30:09] | I’m not sorry. | 我一点也不觉得抱歉 |
[30:21] | What you said earlier, | 你之前跟我说的话 |
[30:26] | I couldn’t stop thinking about it. | 我一直在想 |
[30:29] | What’s that? | 什么话 |
[30:32] | “Some men don’t deserve | 有的人就是 |
[30:36] | to be walking the earth.” | 不配活在这世上 |
[30:53] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[30:55] | We have to put you in lockup | 我们得先拘留您 |
[30:58] | until we can get you in front of a judge. | 直到我们送您去见法官 |
[31:00] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[31:04] | I’d be happy to wait with you, | 如果您愿意的话 |
[31:06] | if you want. | 我乐意和您一起等 |
[31:08] | – All right? – Thank you. | -好吗 -谢谢你 |
[31:12] | – Come on. – Yeah. | -来吧 -好的 |
[31:31] | You two. | 你们俩过来 |
[31:36] | Commander. | 局长 |
[31:37] | In order to process a reward, | 为了兑现悬赏金 |
[31:39] | check exchange management insisted on reading | 货币兑换管理部门要求 |
[31:41] | all the statements in the case. | 查看本案所有报告 |
[31:44] | Because of Bunny’s involvement with the offenders, | 鉴于邦妮与罪犯有牵连 |
[31:46] | they’re not only gonna refuse her the reward; | 他们不仅拒绝发给她奖励 |
[31:49] | they threatened to press charges against her. | 而且威胁要起诉她 |
[31:51] | Based on an interview with a homicidal career felon? | 就因为一个职业杀人犯的话吗 |
[31:55] | I talked the check exchange out of it, | 我已经说服他门不起诉了 |
[31:57] | but if you want to fight for the reward, be my guest. | 但如果你想执意争取悬赏金 那请便 |
[32:00] | I don’t think the superintendant will go to bat | 我觉得警监不会向着你们 |
[32:02] | when you explain you’re attempting to get a payment | 毕竟你是想为自己的母亲 |
[32:04] | for your mother | 争取酬劳 |
[32:06] | who’s got a sheet all her own. | 她自己也有案底 |
[32:10] | Nice work on the case, though. | 不过这案子办得不错 |
[32:22] | That poor woman. | 那女人真可怜 |
[32:24] | I can’t imagine how she feels. | 真无法想象她的感受 |
[32:26] | Losing her husband, her son… | 失去丈夫 儿子… |
[32:29] | You can stop now. | 你可以省省了 |
[32:31] | There’s no money, Mom. | 没有钱 妈 |
[32:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:35] | The reward. | 悬赏金 |
[32:37] | The check cashing company thinks that you were complicit. | 外币兑换公司认为你是同谋 |
[32:42] | Complicit? | 同谋 |
[32:44] | I helped you find those bastards. | 我帮你们找到了那些混蛋 |
[32:47] | I deserve that reward money. | 那笔赏金是我应得的 |
[32:49] | This is– this is Voight, isn’t it? | 这肯定是博伊特搞的鬼对不对 |
[32:51] | He’ll do anything to punish me, | 他为了惩罚我不惜一切 |
[32:52] | and you are going right along with it. | 你却任他为所欲为 |
[32:54] | You should have been straight with me. | 你应该早跟我说实话 |
[32:57] | What did you say to them? | 你跟他们说了什么 |
[33:00] | Got a call. | 接到一个电话 |
[33:00] | Organized Crime needs our help on some surveillance. | 组织犯罪部需要我们协助监控 |
[33:03] | Why don’t you grab Halstead and go? | 你叫上霍斯特德一起去吧 |
[33:06] | Hank… | 汉克 |
[33:07] | You’re still on the clock. | 你现在还在上班 |
[33:09] | I’ll make sure Bunny gets home. | 我会送邦妮安全回家 |
[33:13] | We’ll talk later. | 我们再聊 |
[33:22] | It’s bad enough you drag your daughter into this, | 你把你女儿牵扯进来就够恶劣了 |
[33:25] | but you really think you can get one over on me? | 你真以为能瞒得了我吗 |
[33:29] | I need that money, Hank. | 我需要那笔钱 汉克 |
[33:30] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[33:31] | Johnny told me all about it. | 强尼都告诉我了 |
[33:35] | Who do you owe? | 你欠谁的钱 |
[33:40] | Tommy O’Neil. | 汤米·奥尼尔 |
[33:43] | That pimp from Cicero? | 西塞罗那个皮条客吗 |
[33:45] | About a year ago, I borrowed some money from him | 大约一年前我跟他借了点钱 |
[33:47] | just to get on my feet, | 都是为了重新开始 |
[33:51] | and he said that he would do things to me | 他说如果我不还钱 |
[33:55] | and Johnny if I didn’t pay. | 他就对我和强尼不利 |
[34:02] | What do you owe? | 你欠了多少 |
[34:07] | A lot. | 很多 |
[34:22] | That your dinner? | 你晚餐就吃那个吗 |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:24] | Got to hurry. | 我得抓紧时间 |
[34:26] | On my way to the library. I got to cram for this test. | 去图书馆的路上我还得再复习一下 |
[34:32] | You all right, Sarge? | 你没事吧 警长 |
[34:35] | Hasn’t been the best shift of my career. | 今天上班是有点不顺 |
[34:38] | You know what? | 对了 |
[34:43] | Going through my history of penology book, | 我看监狱管理学历史的时候 |
[34:46] | and I found this… | 发现了这个… |
[34:50] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[34:52] | “Last year alone, 6,536 convicts escaped | 去年一年时间 美国有 |
[34:56] | or went AWOL from jails and prisons in the United States.” | 6536名罪犯从监狱逃走或失踪 |
[34:58] | I don’t need you to make me feel better, Nadia. | 我不需要你安慰我 娜迪亚 |
[35:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:04] | Just saying Jared Miko wasn’t the first jailbreak | 贾里德·米可不是美国历史上 |
[35:06] | in American history. | 第一个越狱的人 |
[35:09] | Won’t be the last. | 也不会是最后一个 |
[35:11] | Could have been you or anyone at that desk when it happened. | 不管是谁值班 他要想逃走都会逃走 |
[35:19] | You taking the bus? | 你要去坐汽车吗 |
[35:21] | Yeah, got to hurry. | 对 所以得抓紧了 |
[35:24] | Transfer at Harlem. | 在哈莱姆区转车 |
[35:24] | Well, I’m getting out of here anyway, so come on. | 反正我也要走了 来吧 |
[35:26] | I’ll give you a ride. | 我送你一程 |
[35:32] | I’m glad you decided to call. | 很高兴你给我打电话了 |
[35:35] | After this case, | 这个案子结束后 |
[35:36] | it seemed like a good idea to get out. | 应该出来透透气 |
[35:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:42] | Believe it or not, | 你信不信 |
[35:43] | this place used to be the spot back in the day. | 以前这里曾是别人的”老地方” |
[35:46] | My old sergeant used to tell us | 我以前的警长常跟我们说 |
[35:48] | how he’d bring his dates here; | 他会带女朋友来这里 |
[35:50] | they’d order the lobster and load it up | 点龙虾 然后用那种著名的蛋黄酱 |
[35:52] | with that famous egg sauce. | 把龙虾上浇的满满的 |
[35:54] | He swore it was a surefire aphrodisiac, | 他信誓旦旦地说那个可以壮阳 |
[35:56] | and it never failed. | 屡试不爽 |
[35:58] | Oh, in that case, two orders, please. | 这样的话那我们来两份 |
[36:04] | You remember that undercover job | 你还记得那次 |
[36:05] | we worked at that dance club that one time? | 我们一起在那家夜店做卧底吗 |
[36:09] | Yeah, I do. | 记得 |
[36:11] | It’s a good bust. | 那次收获不小 |
[36:13] | Even better party. | 派对更棒 |
[36:17] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[36:20] | I know I apologized for coming on to you that night. | 我已经为那晚向你献殷勤道歉了 |
[36:23] | Is that where this is going? | 你是想提这回事吗 |
[36:25] | I liked it. | 其实我喜欢 |
[36:29] | You threw your drink in my face. | 你把酒泼了我一脸 |
[36:32] | Well, | 这个 |
[36:35] | I had to play the role. | 我总得好好演戏吧 |
[37:12] | 50c on the dollar. | 这是一半的欠款 |
[37:15] | That’s 15k. | 那才一万五 |
[37:18] | Bunny owes 30. | 邦妮欠我三万 |
[37:20] | What’s she paying you now? | 她现在怎么还你钱 |
[37:23] | 200 a week. | 一周还200 |
[37:25] | Not even covering the vig. | 连利息都不够 |
[37:27] | So a 15k buyout sounds like progress. | 那给你一万五买断算是进步了吧 |
[37:35] | Make it 20. | 两万吧 |
[37:37] | You gonna slap her around? Break her husband’s legs? | 你还会找她麻烦 打断他丈夫的腿吗 |
[37:41] | I don’t think so. | 应该不会 |
[37:57] | You know, you walk in here | 你大摇大摆来这里 |
[37:59] | telling me to take a cut rate | 让我少收回我的钱 |
[38:02] | like your star means something in Cicero. | 好像你在西塞罗多了不起一样 |
[38:12] | One or both of them might get to me | 他们一个或者两个或许能打倒我 |
[38:16] | but not before I lay you out on the floor. | 但这之前我肯定会先把你放倒 |
[38:38] | You know, someone told me once– | 有人曾跟我说 |
[38:40] | maybe I read it somewhere– | 也可能是我在哪里看到的 |
[38:44] | never get into bed with a woman | 千万不要跟一个 |
[38:46] | whose problems are worse than your own. | 问题比自己的还多的女人扯上关系 |
[38:50] | Next time then. | 下次我会考虑 |
[39:04] | All right, you’re square. | 行了 你的债还清了 |
[39:07] | All of it? | 都还清了吗 |
[39:10] | Yeah, I bought your debt. | 我把你的债转给自己了 |
[39:12] | Which means now you owe me, | 也就是说现在你欠我的了 |
[39:15] | and you’re gonna repay me by staying out of Erin’s life | 要想还债 你就远离艾琳的生活 |
[39:18] | as of tonight. | 从今晚开始 |
[39:19] | Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你倒是想这样 对吧 |
[39:22] | Turn me into a pariah like you did all those years. | 跟以前一样让我为人鄙视 |
[39:25] | That was your own doing, Bunny. | 这都是你自作自受 邦妮 |
[39:26] | I wanted to see Erin. I wanted to spend time with her. | 我想见艾琳的 我想陪她的 |
[39:29] | You wouldn’t let me. | 可你不让 |
[39:30] | You know how many times | 你知道过去十年 |
[39:31] | you’ve reached out to her in ten years? | 你联系了艾琳多少次吗 |
[39:33] | Twice. | 两次 |
[39:35] | And both times, you were coming down off of smack. | 两次你都是吸了毒去联系她 |
[39:39] | To protect you, I wouldn’t let her see you that way. | 为了保护你我才不让她看到你那个样子 |
[39:42] | Okay, you win, Hank. | 你赢了 汉克 |
[39:44] | You were the better parent. | 还是你这个家长称职 |
[39:45] | That’s what you want to hear, isn’t it? | 你就想让我跟你说这个对吧 |
[39:48] | You are not gonna keep her out of my life. | 你阻止不了我见她 |
[40:00] | Yeah, what’s up? | 喂 怎么了 |
[40:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |