时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Please accept my condolences on the loss of your paramedic. | 对你们牺牲的急救人员 我深表遗憾 |
[00:05] | Her name was Shay, right? | 她叫夏伊 对吧 |
[00:07] | Unfortunately, OFI | 很不幸 火调办 |
[00:09] | has decided not to pursue Adrian Gish at this time. | 决定不继续调查艾德里安·吉什了 |
[00:12] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:13] | Sure, sis. | 没问题 妹妹 |
[00:14] | Whatever you need. | 尽管开口 |
[00:15] | You know, we no longer work together. | 如今我们不在一起工作了 |
[00:22] | Is it too late to get my spot back in intelligence? | 现在想回情报组是不是太晚了 |
[00:24] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:30] | Hey. Morning, Sergeant. | 早上好 警长 |
[00:33] | We were going to– | 我们准备… |
[00:33] | And a beautiful morning to you too, Officer Burgess. | 你也早上好啊 伯吉斯警官 |
[00:37] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的 |
[00:40] | We wanted to know if you wanted us to check back in | 我们想问问你需不需要我们再去关注一下 |
[00:43] | with the neighborhood watch on Roosevelt? | 罗斯福路的邻里守望计划 |
[00:45] | That’s a terrific idea, Burgess. | 这主意再好不过了 伯吉斯 |
[00:48] | Team work to help the dream work. | 众人齐心才能梦想成真 |
[00:51] | Here’s the keys to Squad 01664. | 这是01664号警车的钥匙 |
[00:55] | You two go out there | 去吧 你们俩 |
[00:57] | and do some good for this city. | 好好守护这座城市吧 |
[01:00] | Are you feeling all right, Sergeant? | 你还好吗 警长 |
[01:01] | I feel fantastic. | 我好极了 |
[01:02] | You guys! Go on. | 别闹了 去吧 |
[01:06] | Go on. | 快去啊 |
[01:14] | There she is. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[01:17] | All right, let the ball-busting commence. | 好吧 你们就尽管挖苦我吧 |
[01:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你说什么呢 |
[01:20] | Yeah, we’re just happy to see you, Lindsay. | 我们只是很高兴见到你 琳德赛 |
[01:21] | Listen, we’re thinking about putting together | 那个 我们正准备成立一个 |
[01:24] | a task force on how to make coffee. | 专门负责煮咖啡的专案组 |
[01:27] | Maybe you can help us arrange a press conference for that. | 或者你可以安排个新闻发布会 |
[01:29] | I got you started. Cream, two sugars. | 我都写好了 一份奶 两份糖 |
[01:31] | It’s real simple. | 很简单的 |
[01:32] | I am not gonna make you coffee. | 我不会帮你煮咖啡的 |
[01:35] | Come on, what about you? | 来吧 你有什么想说的 |
[01:36] | I wasn’t going to say anything. | 我本来不准备说什么的 |
[01:39] | And then Lang called and he said you left | 但刚才朗特工打电话来说 |
[01:40] | your pant suit at the headquarters. | 你的正装还在他们总部 |
[01:43] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[01:43] | Yeah! Missed you a lot. | 是啊 想死我们了 |
[01:46] | You guys have no idea how good it is to be here. | 你们不知道能回来我有多开心 |
[01:49] | Hey, kiddo, I want you | 孩子 我要你 |
[01:50] | with Antonio catching up on all the old case files. | 跟安东尼奥了解下我们正在跟进的案子 |
[01:53] | I got to step out for a moment, Sarge. | 我得出去一会儿 警长 |
[01:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[01:57] | I’ll let you know as soon as I find out. | 等我弄明白了就告诉你 |
[02:08] | That’s the place? | 就是这里吗 |
[02:10] | Yeah, that’s where Adrian Gish works. | 没错 艾德里安·吉什就在这工作 |
[02:12] | And how sure are you he’s the arsonist responsible | 你有多肯定他就是害死夏伊的 |
[02:14] | for Shay’s death? | 那个纵火犯 |
[02:15] | 100%. | 百分之百 |
[02:17] | We found the fire factory. | 我们找到了他的纵火材料 |
[02:18] | We mapped out his fires. | 也弄清了火灾起因 |
[02:19] | I mean, he basically admitted it to Severide | 当西弗莱德质问他时 |
[02:21] | when he confronted him. | 他几乎都承认了 |
[02:22] | But OFI can’t prove it. | 但火调办找不到证据吗 |
[02:24] | You know how hard it is to prove arson. | 你也知道纵火案有多难定罪 |
[02:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | Point him out to me. | 一会指给我看哪个是他 |
[02:37] | There. That’s him. | 就在那 |
[02:38] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[02:40] | Okay, stay back. | 在这等着 |
[02:44] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[02:46] | You Adrian Gish? | 你是艾德里安·吉什吗 |
[02:50] | I am. | 我是 |
[02:51] | Antonio Dawson, Chicago PD. | 安东尼奥·道森 芝加哥警察 |
[02:53] | You mind if we go somewhere and have a conversation? | 介不介意我们找个地方谈谈 |
[02:56] | Regarding? | 谈什么 |
[02:57] | Regarding you being an arsonist. | 谈你是个纵火犯 |
[02:59] | Regarding that you killed a CFD paramedic. | 谈你害死了一名芝加哥消防局急救人员 |
[03:03] | I’ve already talked to the fire department. | 我已经跟消防部门谈过了 |
[03:05] | You’re talking to the CPD now. | 现在跟你谈的是芝加哥警察 |
[03:07] | You’re embarrassing me. | 你这样我很难堪啊 |
[03:09] | I’m just getting started. | 这才刚刚开始呢 |
[03:11] | I’m going to go back to work now. | 我要回去工作了 |
[03:14] | Did you just spit in my face? | 你刚刚是对我吐口水了吗 |
[03:16] | I didn’t spit in– | 我没有对你… |
[03:16] | Now, that’s assaulting an officer. | 要知道 这可是袭警 |
[03:18] | Why’d you make this ugly? | 干嘛要敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[03:19] | – You see it? – I saw it. | -你看到了吗 -我看到了 |
[03:21] | That’s ridiculous. I didn’t– | 这太荒唐了 我没有… |
[03:24] | I’m gonna have to call medical | 现在我还得联系医疗部门 |
[03:25] | to make sure you don’t have any diseases. | 确保你没有任何传染病 |
[03:26] | Lots of paperwork. | 不少报告要写呢 |
[03:29] | Is everything okay, Adrian? | 你还好吗 艾德里安 |
[03:30] | Your employee is a murderer. | 你的员工是杀人犯 |
[03:32] | How’s that for okay? | 你觉得能好吗 |
[03:37] | All right, talk to me. | 告诉我什么情况 |
[03:38] | 51, including my sister, got called to a fire scene | 整个51消防队 包括我妹妹 去了一间 |
[03:42] | in a storage facility. | 个人租赁仓库出任务 |
[03:44] | In that space were cases of brake fluid, kitty litter, | 他们在火灾现场发现了刹车油 猫砂 |
[03:46] | and chlorine powder. | 还有氯粉 |
[03:48] | Classic arsonist material. | 都是纵火犯惯用的原料 |
[03:51] | All right, so the guy’s a pyro. | 好吧 就算这家伙是个纵火犯 |
[03:52] | It’s not our problem. | 这不归我们管 |
[03:53] | Along with an obituary of Leslie Shay. | 现场还发现了一张莱斯莉·夏伊的讣告 |
[03:57] | That building explosion… | 那场建筑爆炸 |
[03:59] | This guy. | 就是他干的 |
[04:05] | I hope this is being recorded. | 这些最好都有录下来 |
[04:06] | I’ve been physically harassed. | 我受到了身体上的骚扰 |
[04:15] | I hear you like to start fires, Gish. | 听说你很喜欢放火啊 吉什 |
[04:20] | Only when appropriate. | 看情况吧 |
[04:22] | According to who? | 看谁的情况 |
[04:27] | Fires that kill innocent people? | 烧死无辜的人很爽吗 |
[04:30] | Yeah, I’ve heard about men who do that. | 是啊 我有听说过这种人 |
[04:32] | Men who kill their own families. | 他们会杀自己的家人 |
[04:33] | Men who wipe out city blocks with a single match. | 用一根火柴就能毁掉整座城市 |
[04:39] | How challenging is that? | 好有挑战性哦 |
[04:40] | A stupid cow burnt this city to the ground. | 把城市夷为平地就牛逼了吗 |
[04:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:44] | The challenge would be to get away with it more than once. | 真正的挑战是如何不止一次逃过法律的制裁 |
[04:48] | It would take a very special cow to do it over and over | 这个人他一定要很特别 才能屡次得手 |
[04:52] | and over again for years. | 不管是过去还是将来 |
[04:59] | Go ahead. | 拿去玩吧 |
[05:00] | Show me how you do it. | 让我看看你怎么玩的 |
[05:04] | Always underestimated. | 你们总是低估我 |
[05:07] | You got away with it this long out of sheer dumb luck, | 你能逍遥法外只是因为你的狗屎运 |
[05:10] | not because you’re special. | 而不是因为你特别 |
[05:12] | Thankfully, the CFD turned us on to you, | 感谢芝加哥消防局让我们来对付你 |
[05:14] | and there’s nothing we like better | 我们最喜欢做的事 |
[05:15] | than to correct God’s mistakes. | 就是纠正上帝犯下的错误 |
[05:20] | Now I see it. | 现在我明白了 |
[05:21] | See what? | 明白什么 |
[05:23] | The paramedic who came in my office and accused me. | 那个来我办公室指责我的急救人员 |
[05:25] | She’s your sister, right? | 她是你妹妹 对吧 |
[05:28] | So she dialed up a little police brutality. | 看来她叫来的这个警察有点野蛮啊 |
[05:32] | How’d you know she was a paramedic? | 你怎么知道她是急救人员的 |
[05:33] | I follow the news. | 我看了新闻 |
[05:34] | She was at the fire where Leslie Shay died. | 莱斯莉·夏伊死的那场火灾里她也在场 |
[05:37] | Gabriela Dawson. | 加布里埃拉·道森 |
[05:44] | You just gonna tiptoe right to the edge, huh? | 你就喜欢铤而走险对吧 |
[05:48] | I promise you I’ll stand right behind you | 我保证会站在你后面 |
[05:49] | to give you the last push. | 给你会心一脚 |
[05:51] | God’s mistake? | 上帝犯下的错误 |
[05:54] | God’s mistake? | 上帝犯下的错误 |
[05:55] | Really? You think I was made by God? | 不是吧 你以为我是上帝创造的吗 |
[05:59] | Last I checked, fire was the devil’s tool. | 据我所知 火是恶魔的工具 |
[06:08] | I’m warning you, Detective. | 我警告你 警探 |
[06:10] | Do not push me. | 别逼我 |
[06:15] | Or what, Gish? | 不然会怎样 吉什 |
[06:15] | You gonna burn me up? | 你要把我烧死吗 |
[06:19] | When I’m done with you, | 要是把我逼到了极限 |
[06:23] | you’re gonna burn yourself up. | 你会玩火自焚的 |
[06:31] | All right, all right, not another word. | 好了 好了 不要再多说了 |
[06:34] | I’m assuming he wasn’t allowed | 我要控告你们 |
[06:35] | to contact his attorney as was his right? | 剥夺他联系律师的权利 |
[06:38] | Your client volunteered to talk to us. | 你的当事人是自愿跟我们来谈话的 |
[06:40] | Well, he’s done volunteering. | 那自愿到现在为止了 |
[06:41] | Unless my client is being arrested, | 要是我的当事人没被捕 |
[06:44] | then we will be leaving now. | 我们现在要走了 |
[06:54] | Adrian Gish. | 艾德里安·吉什 |
[06:56] | CFD is sure he blew up the building | 消防局那边确定是他炸了那栋大楼 |
[06:59] | that killed Leslie Shay. | 从而导致了莱斯莉·夏伊的死亡 |
[07:01] | I for one agree with them. | 我同意他们的看法 |
[07:03] | I got the mother of all bad hits off this guy. | 这觉得这家伙简直穷凶极恶 |
[07:06] | Gish works at Herald Mortgage Company as a proofreader. | 吉什在抵押放款公司做审核 |
[07:09] | Lives at 2947 West 21st. | 他住在西21街2947号 |
[07:12] | Alone. | 独居 |
[07:12] | No known relatives in Chicago. | 不清楚他在芝加哥是否有亲属 |
[07:14] | What’s his rush? | 他的动机是什么 |
[07:15] | According to Kelly Severide, he’s an excitement arsonist, | 凯利·西弗莱德说 他是个兴奋型纵火犯 |
[07:19] | lives in the shadows and gets off on the chaos of the act. | 专门在暗处享受造成混乱的快感 |
[07:23] | This guy killed Leslie Shay, my sister’s best friend. | 他杀了莱斯莉·夏伊 我妹妹最好的朋友 |
[07:27] | Years ago, he killed Peter Mills’ father, | 多年前 他还杀了彼得·米尔斯的父亲 |
[07:29] | and burned Chief Boden and who knows how many others. | 烧伤了博登队长 还有很多未被记录在案的人 |
[07:32] | As far as I’m concerned, | 我要说的是 |
[07:33] | we don’t sleep until this lunatic roasts. | 除非这家伙挂了 否则我们都不能合眼 |
[07:36] | I hear that. | 明白了 |
[07:37] | So how do we handle him? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[07:38] | We get under his skin. | 惹毛他 |
[07:40] | Make him feel us everywhere he looks. | 让他感觉到我们无处不在 |
[07:43] | Arson is hard to prove unless you catch him in the act, | 纵火很难定罪 除非你抓到他的现行 |
[07:44] | so that’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就那么做 |
[07:46] | Pressure the volcano and be there when it erupts. | 先给他施压 然后等着抓他现行 |
[07:49] | Olinsky and Ruzek, roll to his workplace. | 奥林斯基和鲁塞克 去他公司守着 |
[07:53] | Apparently, Antonio caused a little stir there this morning. | 很显然 安东尼奥今天早上激起了点小矛盾 |
[07:57] | My experience is, the office gossips | 我的经验是 办公室里 |
[07:59] | will be bursting to talk to us about this guy. | 关于我们找他谈话的八卦会满天飞了 |
[08:02] | The rest of you, | 剩下的人 |
[08:03] | find a common link between the victims of these fires. | 找到受害者与这些火灾的共同联系 |
[08:06] | I want a warrant for this home address ASAP. | 尽快给我申请这个地址的搜查证 |
[08:09] | And make sure you include all electronics | 确保搜查证里包含所有 |
[08:10] | in the body of the warrant. | 电子设备的搜查 |
[08:12] | Of course. | 好的 |
[08:17] | Hey, Alvin, Adam? | 埃尔文 亚当 |
[08:19] | I’m just checking if you need a patrol team | 我想确认一下你们是否需要 |
[08:21] | to assist you with your busy case load today. | 一个巡逻队来协助你们今天的工作 |
[08:23] | We’re always here to help Intelligence. | 我们时刻准备帮助情报组呢 |
[08:26] | No, that’s okay. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Well, cheers to you, then. | 那你们加油 |
[08:35] | Watch this. | 你看 |
[08:36] | What’re you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[08:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:41] | Hey, Sarge? | 警长 |
[08:42] | Hey, how can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[08:44] | Do you mind if I swap shifts tomorrow? | 你介意我明天换个班吗 |
[08:48] | I think we can work something out. | 我想想办法看 |
[08:50] | Oh, great. | 太棒了 |
[08:51] | ‘Cause I have this cake-making class, | 我报了个蛋糕制作班 |
[08:54] | and the lesson is on layering, | 明天教的是分层 |
[08:55] | and I’m so afraid if I get behind, | 我怕我要是落了课 |
[08:57] | I will never really catch up | 我就赶不上进度了 |
[08:58] | ’cause it’s like trigonometry, you know? | 就像学三角函数一样 你知道的吧 |
[09:02] | I do know. | 我是知道 |
[09:04] | And I don’t like it. | 但我不喜欢 |
[09:08] | I love it. | 是简直爱死了 |
[09:10] | I mean, Caminetto can swap out with you, right? | 我是说 卡米奈托可以和你换班 对吧 |
[09:16] | Thank– yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 可以 谢谢 |
[09:17] | And save me a piece, for me, okay? | 给我留一块蛋糕呗 |
[09:19] | ‘Cause that’s just yum yum in my tum-tum. | 一定特别特别好吃哒对吧 |
[09:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | Is Adrian in trouble or something? | 艾德里安有什么麻烦了吗 |
[09:35] | You tell us. | 你说呢 |
[09:38] | He’s never been anything but a perfect employee… | 他没什么问题 工作上挺好的 |
[09:40] | then today… | 就今天出事… |
[09:42] | How long’s he worked here? | 他在这里工作多久了 |
[09:44] | I came on eight years ago and inherited him. | 我八年前来的时候他已经在这里了 |
[09:47] | So before that. | 他是在我之前来的 |
[09:51] | Rachel! | 蕾切尔 |
[09:53] | Will you bring me Adrian Gish’s work file? | 你帮我把艾德里安·吉什的工作档案拿来好吗 |
[09:56] | Of course. | 好的 |
[09:57] | Look, what we do isn’t exciting. | 我们的工作也没什么刺激的 |
[10:05] | I mean, he comes in, he’s super organized, | 他来这儿工作 做事很有条理 |
[10:06] | and he doesn’t involve himself with office politics, | 也没和同事勾心斗角什么的 |
[10:09] | which, believe me, happen here | 说实话 在我们公司 |
[10:11] | when you get three people in a room. | 只要有仨人同处一室就会这样 |
[10:13] | Anything ever burn down around here? | 他在这里烧毁过什么东西吗 |
[10:15] | Any employees’ houses catch fire unexpectedly? | 有雇员的房子莫名其妙发生火灾吗 |
[10:18] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[10:19] | I don’t even think he smoked. | 他好像烟都不吸 |
[10:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:26] | His resume says he started here in 2004. | 档案里写他是2004年进来的 |
[10:28] | Mind if we have a look at that? | 我们能看看吗 |
[10:35] | Hey, smart guy. | 够聪明啊 |
[10:36] | – Kellogg Business School at Northwestern. – Yeah. | -西北大学凯洛格商学院 -对 |
[10:43] | – Dr. Miller? – Yes. | -米勒博士吗 -对 |
[10:44] | – Hi. Detective Halstead and Lindsay. – Hi. | -霍斯特德和琳德赛警探 -你们好 |
[10:47] | Thanks for meeting us. | 谢谢你同意见我们 |
[10:49] | Adrian Gish’s resume said that | 艾德里安·吉什似乎是 |
[10:50] | he went to Kellogg for his MBA. | 在凯洛格拿的工商管理硕士学位 |
[10:53] | You’re listed as one of three professors | 而你是他三名导师中的 |
[10:54] | on his advisory committee. | 其中一位 |
[10:55] | We’re just hoping you could tell us some more about him. | 我们希望能从你这里获取一些他的信息 |
[10:57] | I remember Adrian. | 我记得艾德里安 |
[10:59] | Anyone who was here at that time does. | 那时候在这里的人都会记得他 |
[11:02] | Gifted. | 他很有天赋 |
[11:03] | In what way? | 怎么说 |
[11:04] | He would light up a room. | 他能感染整个教室的人 |
[11:06] | Intellect, charm. | 聪明 有魅力 |
[11:07] | I remember thinking, this young man will be a senator some day. | 我还记得我那时候想 这个小伙子肯定能当议员 |
[11:12] | A senator? | 议员 |
[11:13] | He never saw his wheelchair as a disadvantage. | 他从来不受轮椅的困扰 |
[11:16] | I remember when– | 我还记得… |
[11:17] | Did you say wheelchair? | 你刚刚说轮椅吗 |
[11:19] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[11:20] | Muscular dystrophy, I think it was. | 好像是肌肉萎缩症吧 |
[11:24] | This man? | 是这个人吗 |
[11:26] | No. I don’t know who that is. | 不是 我不认识这个人 |
[11:28] | Okay, thank you for your time. | 好 谢谢你 |
[11:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | All right, we need to go to the registrar’s office | 好吧 我们要去教务室查查 |
[11:35] | and see if they have an alumni address | 看看他们有没有校友地址 |
[11:36] | for the Gish that actually went here. | 查查这个真正来上过学的吉什 |
[11:38] | Yep. | 行 |
[11:47] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[11:49] | Mrs. Gish? | 吉什夫人吗 |
[11:50] | Yes. | 我是 |
[11:51] | I’m Piper Gish. | 我是派珀·吉什 |
[11:53] | Mother of Adrian Gish? | 艾德里安·吉什的母亲吗 |
[11:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:57] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[11:58] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[11:59] | We’re looking for your son. | 我们在找您的儿子 |
[12:02] | How dare you? | 岂有此理 |
[12:04] | Ma’am– | 夫人 |
[12:04] | Adrian was killed in an office fire 12 years ago. | 艾德里安12年前在办公室火灾中遇害了 |
[12:08] | They didn’t have wheelchair ramps. | 他们公司没有残疾人无障碍通道 |
[12:10] | Only an elevator. | 只有一部电梯 |
[12:10] | He didn’t– | 他没… |
[12:12] | He was trapped. | 他被困住了 |
[12:15] | So this isn’t your son? | 这不是您儿子吗 |
[12:24] | This is him. | 这才是他 |
[12:26] | This is Adrian. | 这才是艾德里安 |
[12:30] | We’re sorry to bother you. We made a mistake. | 很抱歉打扰了 我们弄错了 |
[12:32] | What is this about? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[12:33] | Police business, ma’am. | 办案需要 夫人 |
[12:34] | Very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[12:40] | If that guy’s Gish, | 如果那个是吉什 |
[12:42] | who the hell is our guy? | 那我们查的那家伙是谁 |
[12:49] | How the hell did arson investigation not know that Gish | 纵火案调查队怎么可能不知道 |
[12:52] | is operating under an alias? | 吉什是个化名呢 |
[12:53] | Well, they aren’t cops. | 他们不是警察 |
[12:54] | They’re about accelerants and incendiaries | 他们只管催化剂 纵火犯 |
[12:56] | and the causes of a fire. | 以及起火原因 |
[12:57] | It took them this long to even know it was arson. | 他们花了这么久才知道这是起纵火案 |
[13:02] | Give us a minute. | 你们先出去吧 |
[13:05] | My client legally changed his name ten years ago. | 我的委托人十年前合法变更了他的名字 |
[13:08] | And stole an identity in the process. | 还顺便偷用了别人的身份吗 |
[13:10] | My client’s birth name was Ross Clayton McGowan, | 我的委托人原名是罗斯·克莱顿·麦高恩 |
[13:14] | and this is to inform you | 我是来通知你 |
[13:16] | that I have formally lodged complaints with the IPRA, | 我已经正式向信息隐私权管理局 |
[13:19] | the I.G.’s Office, and will be suing. | 以及检察官办公室起诉你 |
[13:22] | File away. | 尽管起诉 |
[13:23] | They probably have pre-printed “Voight” forms ready to go. | 起诉我的材料他们可能早就准备好了 |
[13:36] | So… | 话说… |
[13:37] | So… | 话说 |
[13:39] | So just ’cause I’m back doesn’t mean I want to quit me and you. | 我回来并不意味着我想放弃我们的情侣关系 |
[13:48] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[13:50] | I’m not really a sneak-around-behind-dad’s-back kind of guy. | 我不习惯背着别人老爸偷偷摸摸 |
[13:53] | Says the guy that works undercover. | 这话竟然出自一个卧底之口 |
[13:57] | Let’s just come clean. | 我们就大大方方的不行吗 |
[13:59] | Voight will respect us more if we look him in the eye. | 我们和他坦诚的话 博伊特会更尊重我们 |
[14:02] | Or we keep our personal lives personal. | 或者我们也可以对我们的私生活保密 |
[14:06] | It’s nobody’s business but ours. | 毕竟这不关别人的事 |
[14:08] | Hey, Voight wants to move out. | 博伊特说开始行动 |
[14:10] | Yep, got it. | 好的 马上 |
[14:12] | – To be continued. – Yep. | -下次再说 -好 |
[14:15] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[14:17] | Hey, sergeant, I need to borrow Burgess and Roman. | 警长 我得借用一下伯吉斯和罗曼 |
[14:19] | – Of course, Hank, whatever you need. – Thanks. | -没问题 汉克 你随意 -谢谢 |
[14:21] | This is Ross McGowan, AKA Adrian Gish. | 这是罗斯·麦高恩 也就是艾德里安·吉什 |
[14:23] | We want you to follow him. | 你们去跟着他 |
[14:24] | All right, we’ll get changed. | 好的 我们这就去换便装 |
[14:25] | No. This guy’s a smart cookie. | 不用了 这人聪明得不得了 |
[14:27] | We’re gonna throw him a wrinkle. Come on. | 我们去给他找点麻烦 来 |
[14:38] | Okay, Sergeant, we are good to go. | 好的 警长 我们准备好了 |
[14:55] | Police! Search warrant! | 警察 有搜查令 |
[14:59] | Clear! | 安全 |
[15:01] | Where do you want me to stick this warrant? | 你想让我把这张搜查令贴哪儿 |
[15:02] | Just tag it to the front door. | 贴在前门上 |
[15:05] | All right, toss the place. | 好的 把这里弄乱 |
[15:06] | Make it messy. | 翻箱倒柜 |
[15:08] | Pull up the floorboards if you have to. | 如果必要的话可以把地板撬起来 |
[15:14] | Can I get one cheese, large? | 请给我一份大号芝士馅饼 |
[15:18] | Here. Keep the change. | 给 不用找了 |
[15:19] | Hey, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:27] | Let me get a couple of slices of sausage, please. | 来几块香肠披萨 谢谢 |
[15:29] | CPD eats free here. | 芝加哥警署的人免费 |
[15:31] | Oh, no, we can’t– | 不用了 我们不能 |
[15:32] | Sure, we can. | 我们当然可以 |
[15:37] | Can we get a couple of sodas too? | 给我们两杯可乐行吗 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:40] | Diet for my partner. | 请给我小伙伴无糖的 |
[15:42] | Hilarious. | 真有意思 |
[15:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Pies almost ready, sir. | 馅饼快好了 先生 |
[15:52] | Sorry to make you wait. | 抱歉让您久等 |
[15:53] | Not a problem. | 没事 |
[16:03] | Should we follow him? | 我们要跟着他吗 |
[16:07] | He left his cell phone. | 他手机没拿 |
[16:12] | If he’s not back in a minute I’m gonna– | 他一分钟内不回来我就… |
[16:13] | I’m not worried. | 我一点都不担心 |
[16:15] | Do you ever worry? | 你有担心过吗 |
[16:16] | When you got shot, I worried. | 你挨了枪子儿的时候 我担心 |
[16:18] | The way Platt’s acting this week, | 普拉特这周的奇特表现 |
[16:20] | that’s got me worried. | 也让我担心 |
[16:21] | But no, not usually. | 但一般不担心 |
[16:22] | I don’t know how you do that. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 |
[16:24] | I concentrate on the important things. | 我只关注重要的事 |
[16:27] | Oh, I’ll have to start trying that. | 我试试看好了 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I’m gonna go see if he’s– | 我要去看看他是不是… |
[16:40] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:51] | Are you two following me? | 你们俩是在跟踪我吗 |
[16:53] | We’re just out on patrol, sir. | 我们只是例行巡逻 先生 |
[16:56] | Nice weather, huh? | 天气不错 对吧 |
[17:03] | Lindsay, Halstead, Gish thinks he spied us. | 琳德赛 霍斯特德 吉什认为他发现了我们 |
[17:19] | Got him. | 看到他了 |
[17:44] | Wait, is he… | 等等 他是不是… |
[17:47] | Son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
[17:54] | For the District. | 给警局的伙计们吃吧 |
[17:55] | Extra cheese. | 多加了芝士哟 |
[17:58] | You’re underestimating me again. | 你们又低估我了 |
[18:25] | Maybe we should have worried. | 也许我们是该担心的 |
[18:30] | You heard? | 你听说了吗 |
[18:30] | I heard. | 听说了 |
[18:32] | I don’t know what to tell you, Sergeant. | 我不知道该怎么说 警长 |
[18:33] | It happened so fast… | 发生的太快了 |
[18:34] | Just so I’m clear, the guy you were tailing got free | 这么说吧 你们跟的人跟丢了 |
[18:37] | from your sight, snuck out a bathroom window, | 他从洗手间窗户翻了出去 |
[18:40] | and then Molotov cocktailed your squad car. | 然后爆了你们的警车 |
[18:42] | Okay, the details are a bit more complex than that– | 细节比这要复杂一些吧… |
[18:46] | but basically yeah, yes, Sergeant. | 但基本如此 是的 警长 |
[18:49] | And you didn’t arrest him why? | 那你们为什么没逮捕他 |
[18:50] | Because Halstead and Lindsay said we need something bigger. | 因为霍斯特德和琳德赛说我们得干笔大的 |
[18:53] | Bigger than one of my squad cars? | 有什么比我的警车还大 |
[18:59] | These things happen. | 这种事也会发生啦 |
[19:03] | The important thing is that you two are unharmed. | 重要的是你们俩平安无事 |
[19:07] | Listen, don’t let the behavior of others affect your day today. | 听着 别让别人的行为影响了你们今天的心情 |
[19:12] | Do some good out there. | 出去干点好事吧 |
[19:27] | All right, out with it. | 好吧 直说吧 |
[19:28] | Who is that man and what is he holding over you? | 那个人是谁 他抓住了你什么把柄 |
[19:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | He works for the city bureau | 他是市纪律处分局 |
[19:36] | of disciplinary action or something. | 还是什么的 |
[19:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:39] | He’s monitoring me. | 他在监视我 |
[19:40] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[19:41] | Just keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[19:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:45] | How long is this gonna go? | 这还要持续多久 |
[19:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:47] | Someone anonymously complained about my people skills. | 有人匿名举报了我说我缺乏交际能力 |
[19:51] | Said I was droll and demeaning. | 说我又滑稽又没品 |
[19:53] | Can you believe that? | 你能信吗 |
[19:55] | No. | 不能 |
[19:56] | I love being the desk sergeant here, Burgess. | 我喜欢在这里做接待警长 伯吉斯 |
[19:58] | I mean, I really love it. | 我真的喜欢 |
[20:00] | If they took that away from me, | 如果他们夺走了我这份工作 |
[20:02] | put me behind some desk in the ivory tower, or worse… | 让我坐办公室处理文件 或者更糟 |
[20:06] | early retirement, | 让我提前退休 |
[20:08] | I don’t know what I’d do. | 我就真不知道该怎么办才好了 |
[20:10] | That could happen? | 还会这样吗 |
[20:12] | Okay, you want to bury me? | 行 你想报复我是吧 |
[20:13] | Now’s your chance. | 现在机会来了 |
[20:15] | Just walk over to him and pour your heart out. | 尽管去找他倾吐你的心声吧 |
[20:19] | – Hey, Herlihy! – Yo, Sarge. | -你好啊 赫利希 -你好 警长 |
[20:21] | How’s the family? | 家人怎么样 |
[20:25] | Hey, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[20:26] | I’ve been better. | 不怎么样 |
[20:28] | You remember Megan? | 还记得梅根吗 |
[20:29] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[20:30] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[20:31] | Sorry about the circumstances. | 很抱歉你要经历这一切 |
[20:33] | You guys close to finding this guy? | 你们快找到他的罪证了吗 |
[20:34] | We’re gonna get him, I promise. | 我们会抓到他的 我保证 |
[20:36] | He’s obsessed with being underestimated | 如今他洋洋自得 以为我们低估了他 |
[20:38] | and he’s going to crack. | 他会露出马脚的 |
[20:40] | Chief. | 队长 |
[20:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:44] | So here’s the map from the IFO logs | 这张火调办的地图记载了 |
[20:46] | with all the suspected arsons going back to 1970. | 自1970年来所有疑似纵火案的发生地点 |
[20:48] | We don’t know how far Gish goes back with all this, | 我们不知道吉什是从什么时候开始犯案 |
[20:51] | but figured the more information you had, the better. | 但想着多给你们提供点信息总有帮助 |
[20:53] | His name’s not Gish. | 他不叫吉什 |
[20:54] | He’s been using a fake identity for a long time. | 这些年来他一直用的是假身份 |
[20:56] | We don’t know how long. | 我们不知道到底有多久 |
[20:58] | He torched a patrol car yesterday. | 昨天他烧了一辆警车 |
[20:59] | – You serious? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[21:00] | It’s actually a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[21:02] | Our plan is working. | 说明我们的计划管用了 |
[21:03] | This helps too. | 这也能帮到我们 |
[21:04] | Atwater, why don’t you and me cross-reference all these fires | 阿特沃特 我们将火灾跟罗斯·麦高文这个名字 |
[21:06] | with the name Ross McGowan and see what pops. | 交叉对比一下 看看有什么发现 |
[21:08] | Pardon me. What did you say? | 等等 你说什么 |
[21:10] | Ross McGowan, Gish’s birth name. | 罗斯·麦高文 吉什的真名 |
[21:12] | That is not his birth name. | 这不是他的真名 |
[21:15] | What’s that, Chief? | 为什么 队长 |
[21:16] | Ross McGowan was a firefighter. | 罗斯·麦高文是一名消防员 |
[21:18] | He died in the same fire | 他也死于彼得·米尔斯的父亲 |
[21:19] | that killed Peter Mills’ father, Henry. | 亨利去世的那场火灾中 |
[21:21] | Same place I got my scars. | 我身上也有那场火灾留下的伤疤 |
[21:24] | So McGowan’s a fake ID too. | 这么说麦高文也是假名 |
[21:26] | Going back 20 years. | 至少20年了 |
[21:32] | Who is this guy? | 这人到底是谁 |
[21:35] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们了 |
[21:36] | We’ll update you as soon as there’s anything to update. | 有消息我们会第一时间通知你们的 |
[21:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:39] | Please don’t tell me this means you guys aren’t– | 这样不会是说你们不… |
[21:40] | Megan, look at me. | 梅根 看着我 |
[21:42] | This prick is going down. | 我们一定会抓住那个人渣的 |
[21:52] | Hey, sis. | 妹妹 |
[21:54] | Voight’s just frustrated because we’re all taking | 博伊特会生气是因为如今我们 |
[21:56] | this a bit personally now. | 都将这案子看得很重 |
[21:58] | Antonio, you looked into that man’s eyes, right? | 安东尼奥 你见过那人的眼神 不是吗 |
[22:01] | He’s not human. | 他根本不是人 |
[22:02] | He’s not even an animal. | 连禽兽都不如 |
[22:03] | He’s darkness. | 他就是邪恶的化身 |
[22:04] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[22:06] | You need to arrest him, | 你们必须把他抓起来 |
[22:08] | you make something up, get him, | 编个理由都行 把他抓起来 |
[22:09] | throw him in the pit, and never look back. | 丢进监狱 任由他在里面自生自灭 |
[22:12] | It doesn’t work like that. | 我们不能这么做 |
[22:13] | Voight does. | 博伊特就会 |
[22:15] | I’ve seen it. | 我见过他这么做 |
[22:20] | Haven’t you come full circle on Voight. | 你对博伊特的看法转变得还真是彻底啊 |
[22:22] | Well, what are you doing? | 那你都干了些什么 |
[22:25] | My job. | 我的工作 |
[22:28] | Man, everyone keeps saying that. | 每个人都这么说 |
[22:30] | Because it’s the truth. | 因为这是真的 |
[22:32] | You may not want to hear it, | 或许这话你不想听 |
[22:34] | but I believe in the system, Gabby. | 但我相信我们的司法制度 加比 |
[22:37] | Because at the end of the day, it works. | 因为不管怎样 它仍是有效的 |
[22:41] | Now, we’re gonna catch Gish in the act, | 我们会抓吉什一个现行 |
[22:44] | and he’s gonna spend the rest of his pathetic life | 确保他那可悲的余生 |
[22:46] | right where he belongs. | 都在属于他的地方度过 |
[22:48] | Locked up. | 关在监狱里 |
[22:49] | Alone. | 孤独一人 |
[22:50] | In the darkness, like you said. | 禁闭在黑暗之中 就像你说的那样 |
[22:56] | I really hope you’re right. | 我真的希望你是对的 |
[22:57] | Before he kills somebody else. | 最好在他没对别人下手前 |
[22:58] | Because if he does, that’s on you. | 因为如果他得手了 那就都怪你 |
[23:13] | All right, we know his age, | 好了 我们知道他的年龄 |
[23:15] | we know his weight, we know his face. | 他的体重 他的样貌 |
[23:16] | Anyone been in the interrogation room since him? | 他之后还有任何人进过审讯室吗 |
[23:18] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[23:20] | Then his prints are on the table. | 那么桌上一定还有他的指纹 |
[23:21] | Let’s run ’em through NCIC and LEADS. | 拿去跟国家犯罪信息中心和执法部门信息库对比 |
[23:22] | We’ll see if we get a pop or a match. | 看看会不会有什么发现 |
[23:24] | O and Ruzek are on him, right? | 老埃跟鲁塞克在跟着他 对吧 |
[23:25] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是的 -那好 |
[23:26] | Let’s keep pushing this bastard. | 我们继续给这混蛋施加压力 |
[23:27] | I don’t want to wait much longer. | 我不想再这么等下去了 |
[23:32] | Sorry, one second. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[23:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:39] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[23:40] | Sir? | 先生 |
[23:42] | I’ve worked with Sergeant Platt for a while now, | 我在普拉特警长手下工作也有一段时间了 |
[23:43] | so I think I have some good perspective. | 所以我应该算得上是了解她 |
[23:51] | Okay, she would kill me for saying this, but… | 她要知道我这么说一定会杀了我 但是 |
[23:56] | she is an amazing woman and cop. | 她是位出色的女警察 |
[24:00] | Nobody cares more about this district | 没人比特鲁迪·普拉特警长 |
[24:01] | than Sergeant Trudy Platt, okay? | 更在乎这个辖区了 |
[24:03] | She runs it firmly and fairly | 她坚定公正地行使职责 |
[24:05] | and with a… | 散发出… |
[24:07] | just ton of charisma. | 巨大的魅力 |
[24:11] | Charisma. | 魅力 |
[24:14] | Anyway, I wanted you to know that. | 我想让你知道这个 |
[24:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:18] | Officer Burgess, is it? | 你是伯吉斯警官对吧 |
[24:20] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[24:20] | Uh–guh– no, my pleasure. | 不…不客气 |
[24:28] | Hardware store? | 五金店 |
[24:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:32] | Want me to stay back, guard your car? | 需要后退保护你的车吗 |
[24:35] | I’ve been looking to trade this in anyway. | 反正我早就想换部车了 |
[24:39] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[24:43] | Danger… | 危险 |
[24:45] | Flammable… | 易燃 |
[24:47] | Gas… | 气体 |
[24:49] | Under… | 在 |
[24:51] | Pressure… | 压力下 |
[25:22] | Do you know why arson is so hard to prove? | 你们知道纵火案为什么难以定罪吗 |
[25:26] | Why don’t you tell us? | 你说呢 |
[25:27] | Because fire eats itself. | 因为大火吞噬一切 |
[25:31] | Destroying all the evidence. | 毁掉一切证据 |
[25:34] | It’s as if you had a gun… | 就好比你有把枪 |
[25:37] | Used it in a murder, | 用它来杀人后 |
[25:41] | and then the gun self-destructed. | 枪自毁了 |
[25:45] | Why don’t you tell us more? | 你再说点别的吧 |
[25:47] | About the fires you started? | 说说你放的那些火 |
[25:50] | Get it out in the open? | 一吐为快吧 |
[25:53] | You know you want to. | 你憋了很久了 |
[25:57] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[26:00] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[26:06] | I can take you over here. | 这边可以结账 |
[26:07] | I’ll wait. | 我在这边等等就行 |
[26:12] | How you doing today? | 今天怎么样 |
[26:14] | Dandy. | 挺好的 |
[26:15] | And you? | 你呢 |
[26:16] | Oh, getting by. | 还行吧 |
[26:21] | I hope you don’t mind my asking, but… | 希望你不会介意 但是… |
[26:28] | A fire? | 因为火灾吗 |
[26:30] | I was trapped in one at my old school. | 我以前被困在学校火灾里了 |
[26:33] | I don’t remember much about it. | 其实我都记不清了 |
[26:36] | Lucky to be alive, they tell me. | 他们说能活下来就算走运了 |
[26:39] | Was it the school fire at August Ele– | 是38街上奥格斯特小学的 |
[26:41] | Elementary on 38th, about… | 学校大火吗 大约… |
[26:45] | 8 or 9 years ago? | 八九年前 |
[26:48] | Yeah, it was. | 是的 |
[26:50] | I remember that. | 我记得 |
[26:52] | A nasty one. | 伤亡严重 |
[26:55] | Glad you made it out okay. | 你幸免于难真是太好了 |
[26:58] | Me too. | 是啊 |
[27:00] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:02] | This will be $62.67. | 一共62.67美元 |
[27:06] | You know what? I decided I don’t want any of it. | 算了 我都不要了 |
[27:11] | I’m going to the grocery store next if you want to come. | 我要去隔壁的杂货店了 你们要一起吗 |
[27:15] | We’re gonna take you up on that. | 那就恭敬不如从命了 |
[27:20] | Don’t worry about him. | 不用担心他 |
[27:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:26] | Thanks, Al. | 谢谢 老埃 |
[27:31] | Olinksy says Gish has old burn scars | 奥林斯基说吉什胳膊上 |
[27:33] | from a fire on his arm. | 有烧伤留下的疤痕 |
[27:35] | We can use that. | 我们可以利用这个 |
[27:36] | We know he changed IDs at least twice | 我们知道过去二十年他至少 |
[27:38] | going back 20 years. | 两次改名换姓 |
[27:41] | What do we know about psychopaths? | 是不是符合精神变态罪犯的情况 |
[27:43] | They work up to their first kills | 他们都是慢慢演变为罪犯的 |
[27:44] | and usually aren’t very careful in the early going. | 早起阶段通常都不是很小心 |
[27:47] | So either Gish burned himself starting a fire, | 所以吉什要么是自己纵火烧伤的 |
[27:50] | or more likely, | 或者更有可能 |
[27:52] | he suffered an inciting incident, | 他是受了某一事件的刺激 |
[27:54] | and that’s what set him off. | 所以才爆发了 |
[27:56] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[27:58] | In the interview room, | 在审讯室审讯时 |
[27:59] | Gish mentioned men who kill their own families. | 吉什提到有人会杀害自己的家人 |
[28:02] | Let’s look at some of the earlier fires | 去看看早期布里奇波特地区 |
[28:04] | in the Bridgeport area, | 发生的火灾案件 |
[28:05] | see if maybe there was one | 有没有火灾中 |
[28:06] | that took out a family except for one little boy. | 一家人全部遇难 只剩下一个小男孩的 |
[28:12] | Hey, we got one! | 找到了 |
[28:14] | Fire in Bridgeport in 1975. | 1975年布里奇波特大火 |
[28:16] | Killed a mom, | 父母兄弟 |
[28:17] | a husband, a brother. | 全部死于大火 |
[28:19] | There was one surviving child at the time. | 只有一个小男孩幸存 |
[28:20] | He was age 7, Trenton Lamont. | 当时七岁 叫特兰顿·拉蒙特 |
[28:23] | You got an address? | 有地址吗 |
[28:24] | 3424 South Green Street. | 南格林街3424号 |
[28:25] | Let’s hit it. | 去看看 |
[28:43] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[28:45] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[28:47] | You lived here long? | 你一直住这里吗 |
[28:48] | Just my whole life. | 待了一辈子 |
[28:50] | You here when this place burned down? | 这里发生大火时你在吗 |
[28:52] | Yeah, the Lamont family. | 在 当时拉蒙特家起火 |
[28:54] | How come no one ever rebuilt? | 为什么没有人重建这里 |
[28:56] | The son who survived, he still owns the property. | 他们家幸存下来的儿子拥有产权 |
[28:59] | Trenton. | 特兰顿 |
[29:00] | Trenton Lamont. | 特兰顿·拉蒙特 |
[29:01] | You ever have any contact with him? | 你跟他有联系吗 |
[29:02] | Yeah, all the time. | 一直都有啊 |
[29:04] | Lives right there. | 他就住那里 |
[29:05] | What? | 什么 |
[29:06] | Yeah, never left the area. | 他从没离开过 |
[29:08] | Saw him last week. | 上周我还看到他了 |
[29:10] | He comes and goes at weird times, | 他来去的时间很奇怪 |
[29:12] | been always nothing but nice. | 但是一直很友好 |
[29:13] | This him? | 是他吗 |
[29:15] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[29:16] | Trenton Lamont. | 特兰顿·拉蒙特 |
[29:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:50] | Clear back here. | 后面安全 |
[29:52] | Hey, in here! | 来这边 |
[30:00] | Gabi. | 加比 |
[30:18] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[30:21] | Al, you got eyes on Gish? | 老埃 现在盯着吉什吗 |
[30:23] | Yeah, he’s entering a grocery store | 盯着 他正进入一家杂货店 |
[30:24] | on Roosevelt as we speak. | 在罗斯福街上 |
[30:26] | We’re letting him– | 我们让他… |
[30:26] | He’s targeting Gabriela! Snatch him up! | 他下一个目标是加布里埃拉 抓住他 |
[30:28] | Move to arrest, move to arrest! | 去逮捕他 快去 |
[30:34] | He’s sending out false texts. | 他在发送假信息 |
[30:37] | Last one’s to Gabby from Silvy Brett | 最后一条是假装希尔薇·布莱特 |
[30:39] | telling her to meet him at this address. | 发给加比让她在这个地址跟她见面 |
[30:40] | 收信人 加比·道森 去哈利酒吧一起喝一杯吧 把地址发给我 芝加哥卢米斯街6s号 六点见 我马上过去 | |
[30:41] | When? | 什么时候 |
[30:42] | Now. | 现在 |
[30:45] | Come on, come on, come on. | 来来 这边 |
[30:50] | You see a guy run through here, red jacket, dark hair? | 看到一个身穿红夹克的黑发男子从这里经过吗 |
[30:52] | Back of the store, Al. | 店后面 老埃 |
[30:55] | Out of the store. Out of the store. | 都出去 大家都出去 |
[31:08] | – Go, go, go! I got it, I got it. – Alright. | -你快去 我来处理 -好 |
[31:10] | I think I got it. | 我能搞定 |
[31:29] | Al, tell me you got him. | 老埃 你抓到他了吧 |
[31:36] | We don’t have eyes. He’s in the wind. | 看不到人了 目标失踪 |
[31:38] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[31:46] | Come on. Pick up, pick up. | 快接电话 接电话啊 |
[31:53] | Hey, Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[31:54] | I’m just about to get in a– | 我刚进… |
[31:56] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[31:57] | Gabby, get out of there. | 加比 快离开那里 |
[31:58] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[31:59] | Gabby, listen to me. | 加比 听我说 |
[32:18] | Oh, come on. | 搞什么 |
[32:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:24] | Hey. Hi, I’m in a stuck elevator. | 你好 我被困在电梯里了 |
[32:28] | Anyone else in there? | 里面还有别人吗 |
[32:29] | Just me. | 就我一个 |
[32:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:32] | I’ll take a look. Sit tight. | 我去看看 你别动 |
[32:44] | Need a little help down here. | 这里需要点帮助 |
[32:47] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[32:51] | I warned everyone. | 我警告了所有人 |
[32:52] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[32:55] | No one listened. | 可是没人听 |
[33:00] | You know what the police called me? | 你知道警察怎么叫我吗 |
[33:05] | God’s mistake. | 上帝犯下的错误 |
[33:09] | But I’m not from God. | 但我不是上帝创造的 |
[33:15] | Stop. | 住手 |
[33:16] | Stop! | 住手 |
[33:18] | Listen to me. Stop! | 听我说 住手 |
[33:24] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不想这么做的 |
[33:26] | All I want to do is watch you burn. | 我就想看你葬身火海 |
[33:37] | Listen to me, Adrian! Listen to me. | 听我说 艾德里安 你听我说 |
[33:39] | You poured too much gasoline. | 你倒了太多汽油 |
[33:40] | Okay, you know this! | 你知道的 |
[33:42] | If you light up this elevator car, you’re going up too. | 如果你点燃这个电梯厢轿 你也会死的 |
[33:46] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[33:50] | You got away with it for so long. | 你逍遥法外这么久 |
[33:52] | If you end it this way, they’re gonna say– | 如果就这么死了 他们会说 |
[33:54] | they’re gonna say that you made a mistake, | 他们会说你犯错了 |
[33:56] | and the cops are gonna know | 警察会知道 |
[33:57] | that they didn’t underestimate you. | 他们没有低估你 |
[34:02] | You will ruin your legacy, | 你会毁了自己的一切 |
[34:05] | what you worked so hard for. | 你辛苦建立的一切 |
[34:07] | Wrong. | 错 |
[34:08] | This finishes my legacy. | 这样我的一切才会完美 |
[34:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[34:30] | Whoa, hey, I just work here, man. | 别激动 我是这里的员工 |
[34:31] | I got a call the elevator was stuck. | 有人打电话说电梯被卡住了 |
[34:33] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[34:34] | It’s gasoline. | 是汽油 |
[34:36] | Keys. What floor is it stuck on? | 给我钥匙 卡在几楼了 |
[34:37] | Between three and four. | 三楼四楼中间 |
[34:38] | Here. Wait out there. | 你在那边等着 |
[34:42] | I was destined for it. | 这是我命中注定的 |
[34:44] | To burn. | 注定燃烧 |
[34:46] | To be consumed in the chaos of fire. | 注定要被大火吞噬 |
[34:49] | No, don’t. | 不 不要 |
[34:50] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it. | 不要 不要 |
[34:55] | Do you know the story of the phoenix? | 你知道凤凰的故事吗 |
[34:58] | It’s a beautiful bird that at the end of its life, | 那是种美丽的鸟 在生命的最后时刻 |
[35:02] | settles into a nest and sets itself on fire… | 它会安于巢中 自焚… |
[35:07] | and a new phoenix is born from the ashes. | 于是便会有一只新的凤凰从灰烬中重生 |
[35:22] | I will rise again, see? | 我会重生 知道吗 |
[35:24] | Stronger, better. | 变得更强大 更优秀 |
[35:42] | Gabby! | 加比 |
[35:44] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[35:54] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[35:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 没事 |
[36:10] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[36:12] | That’s fine police work today, brother. | 今天干得漂亮 兄弟 |
[36:14] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:16] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:17] | Me? | 我吗 |
[36:18] | I’m glad I saved the courts the trouble. | 我很高兴给法院省了麻烦 |
[36:20] | Hey, you and me both. | 我们都是 |
[36:21] | Hey, you’re coming, right? | 你要来一起吧 |
[36:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:25] | See you in a minute. | 一会儿见 |
[36:45] | Devil in the white city. | 芝加哥的恶魔 |
[36:50] | Back in hell where he belongs. | 回到属于他的地狱了 |
[37:01] | – Hey. – Hey, Chief. | -嘿 -队长 |
[37:02] | Hey, Chief, how you feel? | 队长 感觉如何 |
[37:04] | How do I feel? | 感觉啊 |
[37:07] | God, I wish there was a word to encapsulate it all. | 天 真希望有个词可以形容我的感觉 |
[37:09] | How about happy? | “高兴”如何 |
[37:11] | I mean, I’m happy the son of a bitch is dead. | 那混蛋死了我很高兴 |
[37:13] | No, happy is not the word. | 不 不是”高兴” |
[37:15] | I’m just… | 我… |
[37:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[37:21] | I don’t know, I’d say happy works for me. | 我觉得”高兴”这个词可以形容我的心情 |
[37:25] | I just might get some sleep for the first time in months. | 好几个月来我终于可以好好睡一觉了 |
[37:29] | I hear right? | 是真的吗 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[37:34] | They… | 他们… |
[37:36] | they got him. | 他们抓到他了 |
[37:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:51] | God, I need a beer. | 我好想喝啤酒 |
[37:53] | Yeah. | 来吧 |
[37:55] | Maybe you were right. | 可能你说得对 |
[37:57] | Maybe happy is the word. | 就是高兴 |
[38:00] | – Here’s to happy. – Cheers. | -敬高兴 -干杯 |
[38:08] | I almost– | 我差点… |
[38:12] | Come here. | 来 |
[38:13] | We’re all good. | 我们都好好的 |
[38:16] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[38:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:20] | We’re all fine thanks to you. | 多亏了你我们都没事 |
[38:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:24] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[38:47] | Hey, if you want to tell Hank, we can tell him. | 如果你想告诉汉克 那我们可以告诉他 |
[38:49] | I don’t want to talk about Hank. | 我不想谈汉克 |
[38:49] | What do you want– | 那你想… |
[38:55] | I don’t want to talk at all. | 我根本不想说话 |
[38:59] | I’ve heard of a puff piece, | 我是听说过吹捧性文章 |
[39:00] | but this is a whole bag of puffs. | 但是这真够吹真够捧的啊 |
[39:04] | What’s going on, Sergeant? | 怎么了 警长 |
[39:06] | Ah, just a little article | 就是太阳报上 |
[39:07] | the Sun-Times wrote about yours truly. | 一篇写鄙人的小文章而已 |
[39:10] | Nice of them to recognize the little people, you know? | 让大家都认识认识咱这种小老百姓 |
[39:13] | “Officer Kim Burgess, a beat co in Platt’s district told me, | 普拉特所在辖区的巡警金·伯吉斯警官说 |
[39:16] | no desk sergeant in the city has as much charisma | 芝加哥没有其他接待警长 |
[39:19] | as Sergeant Trudy Platt.” | 跟特鲁迪·普拉特警长一样魅力无限 |
[39:20] | You said that? | 这是你说的吗 |
[39:21] | God, I love that word. | 天 这词真棒 |
[39:23] | Charisma. | 魅力 |
[39:23] | I got to remember that one. | 这词我一定好好记住 |
[39:26] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[39:28] | My mother’s gonna read this. | 我妈会看的 |
[39:31] | You… | 你… |
[39:33] | are unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[39:35] | Yeah, but with charisma. | 是啊 魅力难以置信 |
[39:39] | Well, at least we got a couple of nice shifts out of you. | 至少你给我们安排过几次不错的班 |
[39:41] | Yeah, that quota’s done for the year. | 今年你们的好班都上完了 |
[39:42] | So quit sitting around like a piss bum | 所以别蔫了吧唧的了 |
[39:44] | on the first of the month and get out and patrol, officer. | 给我打起精神好好去巡逻 警官 |
[39:50] | Spencer for Hire, you seen Lindsay? | 大英雄 见到琳德赛了吗 |
[39:52] | What? No. | 什么 没见 |
[39:54] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[39:55] | ‘Cause I got a package for her. | 有她的包裹 |
[39:56] | She texted me. | 她给我发短信了 |
[39:57] | She said that she had to see her mom or something. | 说要去见她妈妈还是什么 |
[40:04] | So what was so important you couldn’t tell me over the phone? | 什么事这么重要不能电话说 |
[40:08] | Okay, Erin… | 艾琳 |
[40:11] | Is this about Teddy? | 是泰迪的事吗 |
[40:12] | Teddy? No, no, no. | 泰迪 不是不是 |
[40:14] | Nothing to do with Teddy. | 泰迪没事 |
[40:15] | Teddy’s great. | 泰迪很好 |
[40:15] | As a matter of fact, he’s really good. | 说实话他现在真的很棒 |
[40:17] | He’s enrolled in some night classes at CCU. | 他还在一所大学上夜校 |
[40:20] | – Yeah. – Hotel management. | -不错 -学酒店管理 |
[40:24] | What then? | 那你找我干什么 |
[40:25] | Well, I quit my job at the bar | 酒吧的工作我不干了 |
[40:27] | and now I’m working the desk | 我现在在强尼的 |
[40:29] | at Johnny’s rental truck company. | 汽车租赁公司做接待 |
[40:31] | Which is great. It’s all good. | 这很棒 一切顺利 |
[40:32] | It’s good. | 工作很好 |
[40:34] | It’s just that there’s this one customer | 可是有个客户 |
[40:36] | who keeps renting from us. | 一直租我们的车 |
[40:39] | Eight times in the last month. | 上个月租了八次 |
[40:43] | I mean, we have our repeat movers, you know, | 我们确实有回头客 但是 |
[40:45] | but eight times? | 一个月八次也太多了 |
[40:49] | I just get a really bad vibe off this guy. | 我觉得那家伙不是好人 |
[40:52] | A bad vibe off a rental customer | 你觉得租车客户不是好人 |
[40:54] | is why you had me come all the way down here? | 就大老远找我来吗 |
[40:58] | When he returned his last rental, | 上次他还车时 |
[41:01] | I found this in the back. | 我在后面发现了这个 |
[41:05] | I think he killed somebody. | 我觉得他杀人了 |