时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Sir, I’m gonna respectfully decline Intelligence. | 警长 请不要见怪 我拒绝来情报组 |
[00:05] | Wasn’t the answer I expected. | 没想到啊 |
[00:06] | My partner and I, we went through something with that shooting. | 因为枪击事件 我跟我的搭档经历了一些事 |
[00:09] | I’m not gonna leave him until we can both put it behind us. | 除非我们都过了这道坎 否则我是不会丢下他的 |
[00:11] | I should have been there to cover you at that house. | 当时我应该掩护你的 |
[00:13] | You can’t carry around this guilt anymore, okay? | 你不能一直因为这个自责 |
[00:16] | You know, we no longer work together, | 如今我们不在一起工作了 |
[00:19] | so a lot of the old rules and regulations, | 所以之前的那些规矩和条令 |
[00:22] | they don’t apply anymore. | 也不再适用了 |
[00:38] | I need to rehydrate. | 我得补充点水分 |
[00:42] | That mean you’re done? | 意思就是结束了呗 |
[00:44] | No. | 没有 |
[00:45] | No, no, no, no. | 当然没有 |
[00:47] | Just… | 只是 |
[00:48] | in between rounds. | 中场休息下 |
[01:05] | I need to tell you something. | 我得告诉你件事 |
[01:07] | You’re married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[01:09] | Not quite. | 倒不是 |
[01:11] | There’s a… | 是… |
[01:13] | there’s a lieutenant in the Zapata cartel | 萨帕塔贩毒集团有一个副手 |
[01:15] | who’s agreed to intro | 他同意介绍 |
[01:17] | an undercover into the organization. | 一个卧底进入组织 |
[01:20] | Lang wants us down there ASAP. | 朗希望我们尽快赶去 |
[01:24] | Where’s “Down there”? | 去哪里 |
[01:26] | La Paz, Bolivia. | 玻利维亚 拉巴斯 |
[01:29] | We–we roll out tomorrow. | 我们明天出发 |
[01:39] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真的很为你高兴 |
[01:47] | I still have 24 hours | 我还有一天时间呢 |
[01:50] | if you want to try and make the most of it. | 如果你还想充分利用时间来几发的话 |
[02:05] | We just caught a crime scene. | 我们刚发现一处犯罪现场 |
[02:22] | Neighbor heard gunshots. | 附近的人听到了枪声 |
[02:24] | Called it in. | 便报了警 |
[02:24] | So were you the responding officer? | 你是第一个赶到现场的警官吗 |
[02:26] | I was. | 是的 |
[02:27] | All right, Bob, thanks. | 好的 鲍勃 谢了 |
[02:30] | Oh, hey, your kid’s doing great. | 你家孩子表现挺不错的 |
[02:34] | Hey, what’s up, Pops? | 你好 老爸 |
[02:35] | Hey, they brought in the big gun. | 哟 大人物来了 |
[02:37] | I thought you switched to days? | 你不是调到白班了吗 |
[02:38] | Oh, I’ve been back on midnights for a few months now. | 我重新上晚班已经有几个月了 |
[02:41] | The city’s prettier at night. | 城市的夜晚很美 |
[02:44] | I should get in there. | 我得进去了 |
[02:45] | Yeah, me too, right? | 走吧 我们一起 |
[02:46] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[02:54] | Lucy Denton, the mom. | 露西·丹顿 这屋子的女主人 |
[02:55] | Daughter’s name is Shelby. | 女儿名叫谢尔比 |
[02:57] | Lucy knew somebody at the Mayor’s office, | 露西认识市长办公室的人 |
[02:59] | which is why you guys got called in, I guess. | 所以就叫你们来了 我估计是这样 |
[03:02] | Husband live here? | 男主人也住这里吗 |
[03:03] | Yeah, Wes Denton, husband and father. | 是的 韦斯·丹顿 这家的男主人 |
[03:05] | Don’t know where he is, doesn’t answer his phone, | 不知道他在哪里 也联系不上 |
[03:07] | and there’s an eight-year-old son, Jordan. | 还有个八岁的儿子 乔丹 |
[03:09] | Don’t know where he is. | 也不清楚他在哪里 |
[03:10] | Silva from Homicide said they found casings | 凶案组的席尔瓦称发现了一些 |
[03:12] | from a Smith & Wesson. | 史密斯韦森手枪的弹壳 |
[03:14] | Same caliber registered to Wes Denton. | 而这把枪的登记人正是韦斯·丹顿 |
[03:15] | We found an open gun case open in the master closet. | 我们在主衣帽间里发现了一个打开着的枪盒 |
[03:18] | Gun was gone. | 但枪却不见了 |
[03:19] | Motion detectors and window sensors… | 运动监测器 窗户传感器 |
[03:21] | This is top-of-the-line security system. | 这间屋子里有最好的安保系统 |
[03:22] | Do you know if the alarm was set? | 报警器是设置好的吗 |
[03:23] | Technician tells me it is. | 技术人员说是的 |
[03:25] | So whoever entered had access to code. | 所以无论是谁进入了房间 那人都知道密码 |
[03:28] | Or they forced someone to enter it. | 或者他们强迫谁输入的密码 |
[03:30] | Yeah, or that. | 是 也有这个可能 |
[03:31] | Hey, you get a ping on the father’s phone or GPS? | 有追踪过男主人的手机或者GPS吗 |
[03:36] | Got a location? | 有没有发现 |
[03:40] | I’m just the responding officer. | 我只是负责回应报警 |
[03:43] | So that’s a no? | 所以是没有咯 |
[03:48] | They don’t call it Intelligence for nothing, huh? | 这些不应该是你们情报组的工作吗 |
[03:53] | Pops, come here. | 老爸 过来 |
[03:55] | – What? – What the hell was that? | -怎么了 -你是什么情况 |
[03:56] | I know when I’m being condescended to. | 他跟我摆什么架子 |
[03:58] | What are you talking about? That’s just how he is. | 你在说啥呢 他就那性格 |
[04:00] | He asked you a question, Dad. | 他在问你问题 爸爸 |
[04:02] | He’s also my sergeant. | 他也是我的警长 |
[04:03] | Intelligence is my team, you know? | 我也在情报组工作 |
[04:05] | The only person I heard being condescending was you. | 我觉得一直在摆架子的是你 |
[04:16] | Yo, I got something. | 这里有发现 |
[04:18] | Yeah, what is it? | 是什么 |
[04:21] | – We got blood on the floor. – Hmm. | -地上有血迹 -嗯 |
[04:23] | And we got this. | 还有这个血掌印 |
[04:27] | How old did they say the boy was? | 他说那男孩多大来着 |
[04:30] | Eight. | 八岁 |
[04:32] | Patrol’s got eyes on the dad’s car. | 巡警发现男主人的车了 |
[04:35] | All right, go tell everyone the boy is injured, | 通知下去 男孩已经受伤了 |
[04:37] | so we gotta move. | 我们得快点行动了 |
[04:49] | That’s it. | 就是那辆 |
[04:54] | Assume Denton’s armed, but remember, | 丹顿可能有武器 记住 |
[04:56] | we might have a kid in there. | 可能还有个孩子在那里 |
[04:59] | Copy. | 收到 |
[05:13] | Clear. | 安全 |
[05:15] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[05:34] | All right, hit it. | 打开吧 |
[05:37] | He leaving town? | 他要跑路了吗 |
[05:40] | Hey, what are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[05:43] | Wes Denton? | 你是韦斯·丹顿吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[05:45] | Where’s your son? | 你儿子在哪里 |
[05:47] | What? | 什么 |
[05:48] | What? Wh–Home. Why? What’s happened? | 在家吧 为什么这么问 怎么了 |
[05:52] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:53] | There’s been a crime. | 你家发生了一起案件 |
[06:03] | Anyone in your wife’s life or your life | 你和你妻子在日常生活中 |
[06:06] | that you were having problems with? | 跟谁有过节吗 |
[06:07] | That would do this? No. | 干得出这种事的 没有 |
[06:09] | You own a Smith & Wesson, correct? | 你是否持有一把史密斯军警手枪 |
[06:10] | – That’s right, I do. – So where is it? | -没错 -枪在哪里 |
[06:12] | – At the house. – It’s not at the house. | -在家里 -我们没找到 |
[06:14] | Well, then, I don’t know where it is. | 那我就不知道在哪里了 |
[06:17] | Maybe, you know–maybe whoever did this to my family, | 或许 是对我家人下手的那些人 |
[06:21] | maybe they took it. | 枪被他们拿走了 |
[06:22] | Wes, where’s your son, Jordan? | 韦斯 你儿子乔丹在哪里 |
[06:25] | I already told you. I don’t know. | 我说过了 我不知道 |
[06:29] | Why did you have all those clothes in the car? | 你为什么要在车里放这么多衣服 |
[06:30] | Where were you headed? | 你准备去哪里 |
[06:33] | Do I need a lawyer? | 我需要找律师吗 |
[06:35] | Why would you need a lawyer, Wes, | 如果你没做坏事的话 韦斯 |
[06:36] | if you haven’t done anything wrong? | 你为什么需要律师 |
[06:38] | Because I feel like you’re pushing me | 因为我感觉你们正在诱导我 |
[06:39] | in a direction that is unthinkable and untrue. | 做出一些根本不真实的可怕回答 |
[06:43] | Why all the clothes? | 为什么车上那么多衣服 |
[06:44] | I was coming home from work in Fort Wayne. | 我刚从韦恩堡出差回来 |
[06:54] | According to your neighbors, you’re some big shot | 据你邻居说 你可是个大人物 |
[06:56] | at Hewlett-Packard here in Chicago. | 惠普芝加哥分公司的 |
[06:58] | I was laid off a year ago, | 一年前我被裁员了 |
[06:59] | and I’ve been picking up freelance IT work | 之后我就靠接些信息技术的活养家 |
[07:01] | installing server systems at night. | 在晚上替人安装服务器系统 |
[07:04] | Why was your phone off all day? | 为什么你的电话一整天都打不通 |
[07:06] | My battery was dead. | 我手机没电了 |
[07:08] | I forgot my charger. | 还忘了带充电器 |
[07:09] | It’s a three-hour drive home. | 从那开回来可要三小时 |
[07:11] | Where’s your son? | 你儿子在哪里 |
[07:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:19] | I don’t know! | 我真的不知道 |
[07:21] | Why don’t I start asking you that question? | 不如我拿这个问题来问你怎么样 |
[07:23] | Or you! | 或者你 |
[07:24] | Isn’t that your job, or do you just sit around | 这是你们的工作吗 还是你们就喜欢 |
[07:28] | accusing innocent people of slaughtering their families? | 没事指责一个无辜的人杀害了他的全家 |
[07:36] | This is Jordan Denton, the missing boy. | 这是失踪的男孩 乔丹·丹顿 |
[07:38] | Intelligence found his bloody prints in the back of the house, | 情报科在屋内找到了他的血手印 |
[07:41] | which means he may have escaped. | 意味着他有可能逃脱了凶案现场 |
[07:42] | Let’s canvass the neighborhood. | 我们要仔细搜查附近 |
[07:44] | If Jordan’s out there, odds are he’s hurt and alone. | 如果乔丹真的逃出去了 他很可能负伤独自一人 |
[07:47] | It’s on us to find him. | 我们必须尽快找到他 |
[07:51] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah, I’m thinking you can take Altgeld. | 我在想或许你可以跟奥特盖德搭档 |
[07:54] | I’ll take Montana. | 我跟蒙塔纳一起 |
[07:55] | How about we do them together? | 为什么我俩不能一起 |
[07:58] | Sean, I’m good. | 肖恩 我没事了 |
[08:01] | That works too. | 那也成 |
[08:08] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[08:10] | Your group supervisor. | 你的小组主管 |
[08:15] | Erin Lindsay. | 我是艾琳·琳德赛 |
[08:17] | Jim Anderoff. | 吉姆·安德洛夫 |
[08:19] | You’re the number two here? | 你就是这的二把手 |
[08:20] | I am. | 是的 |
[08:21] | Where’s Lang? | 朗特工呢 |
[08:22] | Oh, so you didn’t hear. | 怎么 你没听说吗 |
[08:23] | Well, it turns out we’re not the only ones | 原来我们不是唯一调查 |
[08:24] | looking into the Zapata Cartel. | 萨帕塔贩毒集团的人 |
[08:27] | The FBI has been building a case against them longer than us, | 联邦调查局比我们更早就在调查他们 |
[08:29] | so he got pulled to Washington, | 所以他被借调去华盛顿了 |
[08:32] | I guess to hash it out with his bosses. | 我想是去跟他上司沟通吧 |
[08:34] | And no one told me? | 怎么没人告诉我 |
[08:36] | I just did. | 我不是刚告诉你了 |
[08:39] | All right, folks, Renzo Zapata. | 注意了 伦佐·萨帕塔 |
[08:43] | He is your reason for living. | 他就是你们的目标 |
[08:46] | Rivers, what’s up? | 里弗斯 什么事 |
[08:47] | All yours. | 交给你了 |
[08:50] | Zapata has a compound just outside of La Paz, | 萨帕塔在拉巴斯郊外有个基地 |
[08:53] | 100 acres– | 占地100英亩 |
[08:54] | Rivers at DEA is pitching a bitch about NADIS checks. | 缉毒局的里弗斯正在说服一个婊子当线人 |
[08:57] | He wants to run everyone again before we leave. | 他想在我们出发之前再跟大家知会一声 |
[09:02] | Okay, fine. We’ll push the flight, | 行吧 我们晚点出发 |
[09:04] | so he can untwist his panties. | 让他把事都交代完 |
[09:06] | But we’re going in one way or the other, | 但无论如何行动仍然继续 |
[09:07] | so keep your phones on. | 所以大家随时待命 |
[09:12] | Hey, you want to catch a bite later? | 一会儿你想一起去吃点东西吗 |
[09:14] | I’d love to pick your brain more about Renzo. | 我想从你这多了解些伦佐的信息 |
[09:18] | I have a lot of things to take care of before we leave. | 走之前我还有很多事要处理 |
[09:21] | Let’s do that on the flight. | 我们在飞机上再谈吧 |
[09:23] | Sure, no sweat. | 当然 没问题 |
[09:29] | Any news on the missing boy? | 失踪男孩有消息了吗 |
[09:31] | Got every available unit out searching. | 我们派出了所有人手去找 |
[09:34] | Wes Denton tested negative for gunshot residue. | 火药残留测试证明不是韦斯·丹顿开的枪 |
[09:38] | Doesn’t mean he’s not behind this. | 但也不意味着他不是背后主使 |
[09:40] | I don’t know; marriages go south and everything, | 我也说不好 婚姻失败什么是一回事 |
[09:42] | but killing your own kids? | 但亲手杀死自己的孩子 |
[09:45] | There are some things in this job, Ruzek, | 这份工作接触到的事 鲁塞克 |
[09:47] | hopefully you’ll never understand. | 有些是你永远也不会理解的 |
[09:49] | Turns out Lucy Denton was an investigative journalist | 原来露西·丹顿是《芝加哥消息报》的 |
[09:52] | for The Chicago Source. | 调查记者 |
[09:53] | Her job was to antagonize people. | 她的工作就是与人为敌 |
[09:55] | Me and Al are gonna head down there. | 我和老埃去那看看 |
[09:57] | Sounds good. | 去吧 |
[09:58] | Kick Denton? | 要给丹顿点厉害吗 |
[09:59] | Yeah. | 行 |
[10:01] | Hey, Sarge, you got a minute? | 警长 你有时间吗 |
[10:03] | You gonna ask about your dad? | 你想问你父亲的事 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:06] | Then no, I don’t have a minute. | 那答案是不 我没时间 |
[10:07] | We’ve got an eight-year-old kid missing. | 如今一个八岁大的男孩正下落不明 |
[10:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | Her office is this way. | 她办公室在这边 |
[10:16] | Lucy went after anyone: big, small. | 露西什么人都敢惹 无论地位高低 |
[10:18] | If there was a good story, it didn’t matter. | 只要有卖点 对她来说就够了 |
[10:20] | Anyone ever threaten her? | 有人恐吓过她吗 |
[10:22] | You should see some of the letters that she got, | 你们真该看看她收到的那些信 |
[10:25] | some of the things that subjects said they’d do to her. | 那些人威胁说要对她做出什么样的事 |
[10:27] | So yeah, there were threats. | 当然了 她收到过恐吓 |
[10:29] | Well, we need to see every letter and email. | 我们需要查看每封信 每封电邮 |
[10:32] | I can pull some of them up for you right now. | 我现在就能给你们调一些出来 |
[10:39] | Oh, you know her password. | 你还知道她密码啊 |
[10:41] | Lucy and I were close. | 露西跟我关系很好 |
[10:43] | How close? | 有多好 |
[10:44] | I was here all night prepping Thursday’s issue, Detective. | 我昨天一晚上都在这准备周四的出版 警探 |
[10:48] | You want to talk to my staff? | 你们需要跟我这里的员工谈谈吗 |
[10:51] | Hey, no offense, but The Chicago Source | 无意冒犯 但《芝加哥消息报》 |
[10:53] | is not exactly the Sun-Times. | 也不是什么大报纸 |
[10:55] | Lucy loved what she did no matter who she worked for. | 露西深爱她的工作 无论雇主是谁 |
[11:00] | Writing for papers is a dying industry. | 报纸记者已经没什么出路了 |
[11:03] | Everyone’s just trying to pay their bills at this point. | 大家赚的钱也就刚够养家而已 |
[11:05] | She ever talk about her husband, life at home? | 她提起过她丈夫吗 她的家庭生活 |
[11:08] | Lucy exposed other people’s lives, never her own. | 露西专门揭露别人的人生 却对自己的绝口不提 |
[11:24] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[11:25] | Disco Bob is in the house. | 舞神鲍勃居然大驾光临了 |
[11:27] | Good to see you, Trudy. | 很高兴见到你 特鲁迪 |
[11:28] | What the hell got you out of the comfy confines of the 26th? | 什么风把你从悠哉的26区吹过来了 |
[11:31] | Did you lose a bet or something? | 你是跟人打赌输了吗 |
[11:33] | I’m here to see Voight. | 我是来见博伊特的 |
[11:35] | Okay, come on. I’ll buzz you up. | 行 来吧 我带你上去 |
[11:36] | No, he can come down here. | 不了 让他下来吧 |
[11:39] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[11:42] | Nadia, send Voight down. | 娜迪亚 让博伊特下来 |
[11:44] | He’s got a visitor. Thanks. | 他有访客 谢了 |
[11:48] | – Hey. – How you doing? | -你好 -你好 |
[11:51] | Done well for yourself, Hank. | 混得不错啊 汉克 |
[11:53] | I thought when you got locked up | 我还以为你进了监狱 |
[11:54] | that would be the end of it, but… | 就再也出不来了 结果 |
[11:55] | You need something, Bob? | 有事吗 鲍勃 |
[11:57] | Yeah, last night at the crime scene, | 是的 昨晚在犯罪现场 |
[12:00] | I noticed this guy, a bystander. | 我注意到一个围观者 |
[12:02] | I cruised back by the Denton house this morning, | 今天早上我回丹顿家附近巡逻时 |
[12:04] | and he’s still leaning on the tape. | 发现他还在那里 |
[12:06] | – Hmm. – I know that killers | -是吗 -我知道凶手 |
[12:07] | sometimes like to visit their own crime scenes, | 有时候喜欢重回犯罪现场 |
[12:09] | so I went up to him, got his name. | 所以我上去问了他名字 |
[12:13] | Alexander Gage. | 亚历山大·盖奇 |
[12:17] | All right, we’ll look into it. | 行 我们会留意的 |
[12:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:21] | I never weighed in about you and Adam when he got assigned here. | 当初亚当来你这时 我没有干涉 |
[12:24] | I figured it was short-term, but… | 我以为只是临时的 结果 |
[12:26] | looks like it might stick, huh? | 看来他要在这待下去了 是吗 |
[12:30] | So far so good. | 目前看来是的 |
[12:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | Well, then I’m gonna say this to your face: | 那我就当面跟你说了吧 |
[12:36] | you send him down a bad road, | 他要在你手下出了什么事 |
[12:38] | and I’m gonna meet you behind District | 我就把你带到警局后面去 |
[12:40] | and break your jaw. | 好好给你点颜色看看 |
[12:45] | I think we both know what’s going on here, Bob. | 我想你我都清楚真正的问题是什么 鲍勃 |
[12:49] | And I want you to know I have said | 我想告诉你 关于特里诺那事 |
[12:52] | one word to Adam about Terrino’s. | 我没有向亚当透露过半分 |
[12:57] | You heard what I said. | 记住我说的 |
[13:05] | Alexander Gage, Chicago PD! | 亚历山大·盖奇 芝加哥警察 |
[13:12] | Clear. | 安全 |
[13:15] | Clear. | 安全 |
[13:34] | This dude was stalking her, man. | 这小子在跟踪她 |
[13:39] | Call the tac team and get them to sit on this apartment. | 通知战术小队 让他们来监视这间公寓 |
[13:41] | – Copy that. – Hold on. | -收到 -等等 |
[13:43] | Alexander Gage? | 亚历山大·盖奇 |
[13:45] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[13:46] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[13:52] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[14:22] | Jay! | 杰 |
[14:23] | Jay! | 杰 |
[14:31] | I didn’t kill them. | 我没有杀他们 |
[14:32] | Yo, Kevin, you can set him down now. | 凯文 你可以放他下来了 |
[14:38] | Look, people think their words don’t have any power, | 大家都以为文字没有任何力量 |
[14:39] | but hers did. She ruined me. | 但她的有 她彻底毁了我 |
[14:41] | Keep your hands on the chair. | 手放在椅子上 |
[14:42] | I had a business. I had a family. I had workers. | 我的生意 我的家人 我的工人 |
[14:44] | You know what they do to them, ’cause they’re all illegals? | 因为都是非法的 你知道他们最后的下场吗 |
[14:46] | – Tell me. – I do time, they get sent back to Mexico, | -说 -我进了监狱 他们被遣返回了墨西哥 |
[14:49] | all because she want to be Susie Reporter | 就因为她想当大记者 |
[14:50] | for some paper nobody reads anymore. | 为了份无人问津的报纸 |
[14:52] | So you’re gonna follow her? | 所以你就跟踪她 |
[14:53] | You’re gonna wait for the perfect moment and make her pay? | 等待最佳时机 让她付出代价吗 |
[14:55] | The bitch was cheating on her husband, | 那婊子背着她丈夫偷情 |
[14:56] | and I wanted to expose her. | 我想揭发她 |
[14:59] | Get him up. Let’s go. | 把他带上 咱们走 |
[15:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:06] | The guy was definitely stalking Lucy Denton, | 这人肯定在跟踪露西·丹顿 |
[15:08] | but he wanted to humiliate her. | 但是他想羞辱她 |
[15:09] | He wanted her alive to do that. | 他想让她活着遭受这一切 |
[15:11] | That’s what he’s claiming, anyway. | 他倒是这么说的 |
[15:12] | Yeah, we’re tracking down another person of interest, | 我们还在调查另一个可疑的人 |
[15:14] | some ambulance chaser that Lucy was probably sleeping with. | 某个可能与露西睡过的医患律师 |
[15:16] | Look, you think there’s something to this lawyer angle, | 你要是觉得这个律师有问题 |
[15:18] | run it down, but Gage stays in custody. | 尽管调查 但必须继续关押盖奇 |
[15:22] | Her palm scanner didn’t work, | 她扫描不进来 |
[15:23] | red-faced, big-time. | 急得跟热锅上的蚂蚁似的 |
[15:25] | I had to buzz her up. | 我还得去接她 |
[15:28] | Thank you again, Sergeant. | 再次感谢你 警长 |
[15:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:34] | I’m like the loser that graduates from high school | 我就像那些只有高中学历的废柴 |
[15:36] | and then hangs around in the parking lot all the time, | 成天在停车场晃来晃去 |
[15:38] | ’cause I have nothing better to do. | 因为我没别的事可干了 |
[15:44] | They treating you all right over there? | 他们对你还好吗 |
[15:46] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[15:47] | Anything changes, you’ll let me know, right? | 要是有事你尽管告诉我 好吗 |
[15:52] | You care. | 你还在乎我 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[16:05] | You guys got a good one going here? | 你们这里还好吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[16:11] | When– when are you heading out? | 你 你什么时候走 |
[16:14] | My flight got pushed a day. | 我的航班延迟了一天 |
[16:20] | How long you gonna be down there? | 你要去多久 |
[16:23] | Six months… give or take. | 大概 六个月吧 |
[16:27] | We could roll out at any time. | 不过我们随时都能出来 |
[16:33] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[16:34] | Atwater got an address for that lawyer. | 阿特沃特查到那个律师的地址了 |
[16:36] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上来 |
[16:46] | Take care of yourself down there, all right? | 在那边照顾好自己 知道吗 |
[16:53] | Jay, I don’t have a crystal ball. Do you? | 杰 我没有能预言未来的水晶球 你呢 |
[16:57] | Can we just agree that we don’t know what happens down the road? | 接下来谁都不知道会发生什么事 |
[17:01] | And maybe we keep an open mind. | 我们以后该干什么干什么好吗 |
[17:11] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[17:23] | Lucy did a piece on insurance scams. | 露西在处理骗保的事 |
[17:25] | She interviewed me; we stayed in touch. | 她询问过我 我们一直保持着联络 |
[17:27] | I was helping her file Chapter 11. | 我在帮她根据11条例处理申请文件 |
[17:29] | What does a P.I. attorney know about filing for bankruptcy? | 处理人身伤害的的律师懂怎么申请破产吗 |
[17:32] | Lucy couldn’t afford the basic 2 grand fee | 露西在这种破产的企业里 |
[17:34] | at a typical bankruptcy firm. | 付不起两千美元的基本费用 |
[17:35] | I was doing it as a friend. | 作为朋友 我帮了她一把 |
[17:36] | How did she pay you? | 她怎么偿还你的 |
[17:38] | Not how you’re implying. | 不是你们想的那样 |
[17:40] | Believe me. They were broke. | 相信我 他们真的破产了 |
[17:42] | I felt sorry for her. | 我为她感到遗憾 |
[17:44] | I stopped by a few times | 我过去了几次 |
[17:45] | and helped her fill out the paperwork. | 帮她填了一些文件 |
[17:46] | Always when her husband was out? | 都是在她丈夫出门的时候吗 |
[17:49] | She didn’t want him to know about the bankruptcy. | 她不希望让他知道破产的事 |
[17:52] | They’d sold off everything of value. | 他们已经把值钱的东西都卖了 |
[17:54] | They were trying to get out from under the house… | 他们在困境中挣扎… |
[17:56] | These were desperate people. | 都是些绝望的可怜人 |
[17:58] | Are we talking a quiet desperation, | 他们是深陷绝望 |
[17:59] | or were they locking horns? | 还是相互蚕食 |
[18:02] | There was some arguing going on there, yeah. | 这的确有待商榷 |
[18:05] | Enough for Wes to kill Lucy? | 但是至于让韦斯杀了露西吗 |
[18:07] | I’ve heard of crazier things. | 我听说过更疯狂的事 |
[18:10] | But to kill your daughter too? | 但至于杀掉你的女儿吗 |
[18:16] | You know, we could cover more ground if we split up. | 如果我们分头行动可以找更多的地方 |
[18:19] | Two sets of eyes are better than one, right? | 两人合作总比一个人好 |
[18:24] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[18:27] | It’s–it’s like riding a bike. | 这 这跟骑自行车一样 |
[18:37] | Hi, I’m Officer Burgess. | 你好 我是伯吉斯警官 |
[18:39] | This is Officer Roman. We’re here about– | 这位是罗曼警官 我们来这是因为… |
[18:40] | Shelby. | 谢尔比吗 |
[18:42] | Yeah, do you know Shelby Denton? | 是的 你认识谢尔比·丹顿吗 |
[18:45] | We used to be best friends. | 我们曾经是最好的朋友 |
[18:47] | We did cheer together. | 我们都是啦啦队队员 |
[18:50] | Then she transferred to public school this year, | 今年她转到公立学校后 |
[18:52] | so we didn’t see each other so much. | 我们就没怎么见面了 |
[18:56] | It seems her younger brother, Jordan, is missing. | 她的弟弟 乔丹 好像不见了 |
[18:59] | Anything you could tell us would be helpful. | 你能给我们提供一些有用的信息吗 |
[19:01] | Have you talked to Owen yet? | 你们跟欧文谈过了吗 |
[19:03] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[19:04] | Her boyfriend–or ex-boyfriend. | 她的男朋友 或者说前男友 |
[19:06] | You never knew with them. | 总是搞不懂他们 |
[19:08] | This Owen got a last name? | 欧文姓什么 |
[19:11] | Reese. Owen Reese. | 里斯 欧文·里斯 |
[19:15] | Kid’s been holed up in his room since he heard the news. | 看了新闻后那孩子就一直在房间里不出门 |
[19:18] | He’s sad. | 他很难过 |
[19:19] | Only met Shelby a few times. | 我只见过谢尔比几次 |
[19:21] | She seemed like a sweet girl. | 她看上去是个好姑娘 |
[19:23] | Owen, the police want to talk. | 欧文 警察想找你谈谈 |
[19:26] | Hey, Mr. Reese, where was your son last night? | 里斯先生 你的儿子昨晚在哪里 |
[19:28] | In his room. | 在房间里 |
[19:29] | I caught him drinking two weeks ago. | 两礼拜前我抓到他偷偷喝酒 |
[19:31] | He’s been grounded ever since. | 他一直被禁足 |
[19:32] | I even took his car keys. | 我把他的车钥匙都没收了 |
[19:35] | Hey, Owen. | 欧文 |
[19:36] | We’re looking for Jordan Denton. | 我们在找乔丹·丹顿 |
[19:38] | – He’s alive? – We’re hoping. | -他还活着吗 -希望吧 |
[19:40] | But with every minute, the chances decrease. | 但越晚找到他 他活下来的几率就越低 |
[19:42] | We know you were over there a lot. | 我们知道你经常去他们家 |
[19:43] | How well do you know him? | 你有多了解他 |
[19:44] | He’s a good kid, looked up to me. | 他是个好孩子 很崇拜我 |
[19:46] | I mean, sometimes he’d… | 我是说 有时候他… |
[19:49] | Sometimes he’d what? | 有时候他怎么了 |
[19:51] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[19:53] | You’ve got to understand. | 你们得知道 |
[19:55] | Shelby hated being home. | 谢尔比讨厌待在家里 |
[19:57] | Her parents were always fighting. | 她父母总是吵架 |
[19:59] | Shelby and me, we had this spot we used to go to, | 谢尔比和我有常去的地方 |
[20:02] | this foreclosed house a couple blocks from hers, to get away. | 去离她家几个街区的一栋被没收的房子里 |
[20:07] | Jordan followed us in there a few times. | 乔丹跟着我们去过几次 |
[20:11] | Give us the address. | 把地址给我们 |
[20:56] | Police. Anyone down here? | 警察 有人在吗 |
[21:21] | Over here. | 在这边 |
[21:22] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[21:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:28] | 2113 Squad emergency. | 2113号巡逻队报告 紧急情况 |
[21:30] | – You got him? – Yeah. | -你来抱吗 -好 |
[21:31] | Inform Chicago Med we are en route | 通知芝加哥医院 我们马上到 |
[21:33] | with a tender-age male, gunshot wound to the shoulder. | 一个小男孩 肩部有枪伤 |
[21:36] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 失血很多 |
[21:41] | All right. Thanks, Roman. | 好 谢了 罗曼 |
[21:43] | Okay, so Jordan’s alive, | 乔丹还活着 |
[21:45] | but he’s critical and heading into surgery now. | 但伤情严重 现在在进行手术 |
[21:47] | All right, we like the dad for this. | 好 我们觉得是他老爸干的 |
[21:49] | I just got off the phone with Dentons’ bank. | 我刚丹顿的银行通过电话 |
[21:51] | Got $800 in savings. Credit cards are maxed out. | 户头剩800块 信用卡已经刷爆了 |
[21:54] | They’re on their second mortgage. | 已经动用次级贷款 |
[21:56] | Both Wes and Lucy Denton have $500,000 life insurance policies | 韦斯和露西一旦出事 |
[21:59] | taken out when they were flush. | 都有50万人寿保险可拿 |
[22:01] | Wes’ lapsed. Kept the premium paid on Lucy’s. | 韦斯破产 拿露西的保费 |
[22:03] | And with double indemnity, | 加上双重保险 |
[22:04] | Wes Denton is gonna get paid out $1 million. | 韦斯·丹顿总共可以拿到一百万呢 |
[22:06] | Look, I hate to ruin the party here, | 我不想打断你们 |
[22:07] | but I cross-referenced all the subscribers | 但我交叉对照过韦斯电话账单里 |
[22:10] | and mudd and tolls on Wes’ phone. | 所有联系人 地址以及费用记录 |
[22:11] | Nothing stood out. | 没什么疑点 |
[22:13] | Tech lab checked all the searches and the activity | 技术组该查的都查过了 |
[22:15] | on the home computer, nothing. | 他们家电脑里也没有任何疑点 |
[22:16] | So if he hired someone to kill his wife, | 如果他雇人杀他老婆 |
[22:19] | he was careful. | 他也做得太过谨慎了 |
[22:20] | So he was careful. | 那就是他很谨慎呗 |
[22:20] | We got financial motive for the husband. | 丈夫方面存在经济动机 |
[22:22] | We need to bring him in. | 去抓他吧 |
[22:23] | Well, he ain’t coming in voluntarily again. | 他才不会自愿进来 |
[22:24] | I’ll tell you that much. | 肯定的 |
[22:25] | If Wes hears we found his kid | 如果韦斯知道我们找到了孩子 |
[22:28] | and he might get ID’d, he’ll bolt. | 他可能会造个身份逃跑 |
[22:31] | Plus, to me, he looks like one of those guys | 而且我觉得他看起来像那种 |
[22:32] | whose mouth starts moving when they feel the bracelets | 一旦觉察到事情败露了 |
[22:34] | slapped on their wrists. | 就会开口的人 |
[22:40] | Let’s hit it. | 那就走吧 |
[22:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:45] | Hey, Al. | 埃尔 |
[22:46] | What’s the deal with Voight and my dad? | 博伊特和我爸之间是怎么回事 |
[22:48] | I’m not looking for a fairy tale. I just… | 我不是想当然 就是… |
[22:50] | Oh, man, that was a long time ago. | 那可是很久之前了 |
[22:52] | 15 years? | 有15年了吧 |
[22:54] | A bunch of us were at a retirement party for this guy, Eddie Terrino. | 我们几个去参加艾迪·特里诺的退休聚会 |
[22:58] | Voight was knee-deep in the Gang Unit at that time. | 博伊特那时候在黑帮里卧底很久了 |
[23:01] | Your dad had a couple of cocktails in him, | 你爸和他喝了几杯酒 |
[23:02] | and he starts making some comments | 就开始多嘴说 |
[23:04] | about Voight being dirty. | 博伊特不干净 |
[23:06] | So now everyone was trying to, you know, | 然后大家都开始劝他 |
[23:08] | calm him down, but your dad kept right it, | 让他冷静 但你爸还是继续说 |
[23:10] | really kept at it. | 抓着不放 |
[23:11] | So, Voight, he had a couple cocktails in him. | 所以博伊特 也喝了点酒 |
[23:14] | He gets up, and he calls your dad a dog cop. | 他跳起来说你爸就是只走狗 |
[23:21] | You know, kid, there are cops | 小子 有的警察 |
[23:24] | who want to be the first through that door, | 想当冲锋陷阵第一人 |
[23:26] | and there are cops who want to keep traffic flowing. | 有的警察只想指挥交通 |
[23:30] | Everybody chips in different. | 大家专职不同 |
[23:32] | Now, if your old man wants to clock in and clock out | 如果你老爸只想正常上下班 |
[23:35] | on a decent beat, I got zero problem with that. | 我完全没意见 |
[23:40] | So that whole evening at Terrino’s was… | 在特里诺聚会那晚上的事 |
[23:45] | regrettable. | 很遗憾吧 |
[23:53] | Guys, we’re asking you to please, | 各位 我们请求你们 |
[23:55] | please come back here or call in if you find anything, | 如果你们发现了什么 哪怕再小 |
[23:59] | no matter how small it is, | 也务必回来找我们或者打电话告知 |
[24:00] | that might indicate what direction he went in. | 我们可能根据你们的线索找到他的去处 |
[24:03] | Mr. Denton, we’ve got to ask you a few more questions. | 丹顿先生 我们还有问题要问你 |
[24:05] | And it might be better if we conduct this privately. | 私底下问比较好 |
[24:07] | Yeah, I’m leading a search for my son. | 我在组织大家帮我找儿子 |
[24:09] | We can see that. | 我们看到了 |
[24:10] | So if you have something to ask, either grab a flashlight | 如果你们有什么疑问 请先出警 |
[24:12] | and a flyer and find my boy, but do not come here | 去找我儿子好吗 不要跑到这里来 |
[24:15] | and waste my time when I have none left. | 浪费我的时间 我没时间给你们浪费 |
[24:18] | Sir, please. | 先生 请配合 |
[24:20] | All right, let’s back it up. | 请后退 |
[24:21] | Do you see what he’s doing? | 你们看到他在做什么了吗 |
[24:22] | Do you guys see this? | 你们看到了吗 |
[24:23] | Hey, what the hell is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[24:25] | Dad, walk away. All right, we got this. | 爸 别过来 我们能应付 |
[24:27] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[24:28] | What about that guy I gave Voight? | 我告诉博伊特的那个人呢 |
[24:29] | I said we got it. | 我说了 交给我们 |
[24:30] | If we need any more of your help, we’ll call you. | 如果我们需要你的帮助 会打电话给你的 |
[24:32] | All right? | 好吗 |
[24:55] | They got the dad downstairs in the cage. | 他们把丹顿抓来了 关在下面 |
[24:57] | You give him anything on the ride over? | 跟他说什么了吗 |
[24:59] | Not a word. | 什么也没说 |
[25:02] | Any word on the boy? | 那孩子有消息吗 |
[25:05] | Still in surgery. | 还在手术 |
[25:23] | Money makes people do crazy things. | 钱会让人做出疯狂的事 |
[25:26] | Not enough or too much– it doesn’t seem to matter. | 不论是人钱少了还是钱太多 |
[25:29] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟事件有什么关系吗 |
[25:32] | Forget to mention when we spoke before | 我们之前谈话的时候 你是不是 |
[25:33] | you and your wife were about to go broke? | 忘记说你跟你妻子快要破产了 |
[25:36] | It’s immaterial. | 这不重要 |
[25:38] | No, that’s motive. | 不 那是你的作案动机 |
[25:40] | See, you have a need to be seen a certain way: successful. | 你需要大家把你当做成功人士 |
[25:44] | That’s why you killed Lucy. | 所以你才杀了露西 |
[25:45] | You found out she filed for bankruptcy. | 你发现她申请了破产 |
[25:47] | No, no. None of this is true. | 不不 不是这样的 |
[25:50] | You were out of runway, | 你实在没办法了 |
[25:51] | so you figure you’d cash in on her life insurance policy, | 就打了她的人寿保险金的主意 |
[25:54] | the one you’re making payments on | 你都快没钱买日常用品时 |
[25:55] | when you can barely afford groceries. | 都没忘给她交保险费 |
[25:58] | Lucy must have been paying those premiums. | 保险费一定是露西交的 |
[26:01] | Besides which, none of this makes me a murderer. | 除了这个没什么能说明我就是凶手啊 |
[26:05] | Do yourself a favor. | 你就当帮自己个忙 |
[26:08] | Tell me how you set this thing up | 告诉我你是怎么作案的 |
[26:10] | and the state’s attorney will thank you | 这样检察官可能还会感谢你 |
[26:12] | by giving you a life sentence with possibility. | 也就给你判个无期徒刑 |
[26:15] | I didn’t do this! | 不是我干的 |
[26:19] | I was trying to hold my family together. | 我在努力维持我的家庭 |
[26:21] | Guess what? We found your son– | 告诉你 我们找到你儿子了 |
[26:25] | half-conscious, bullet in his shoulder, | 人是半昏迷状态 肩部中弹 |
[26:27] | clinging to life. | 生命垂危 |
[26:29] | He’s in surgery now. | 他正在手术 |
[26:30] | I-I have to see him. | 我得见他 |
[26:31] | Not yet. | 现在不行 |
[26:32] | Please, you can’t keep me from my boy. | 求你了 你不能不让我见我儿子 |
[26:34] | I got a court order keeps you from seeing him. | 是法院那边不让你见他 |
[26:36] | He needs his father. | 他需要他的父亲 |
[26:38] | What’s he gonna tell us | 如果他安全做完手术 |
[26:39] | if he makes it through this surgery, hmm? | 他醒来后会告诉我们什么 |
[26:45] | This is your last chance to get out in front of this. | 这是你坦白的最后机会了 |
[26:53] | What happened? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[26:58] | I want to see my lawyer. | 我要见我的律师 |
[27:01] | Now. | 马上 |
[27:11] | Before they went bust, they donated to a lot of charities. | 他们破产前 非常热衷慈善事业 |
[27:14] | They were on the board of directors at the O.G. Grill. | 他们是OG餐馆的董事会成员 |
[27:16] | It’s a catering company up on the north side that hires ex-cons. | 那是北部的一家餐饮公司 专雇有前科的人 |
[27:19] | Yeah, they teach them food service skills. | 对 他们会教人餐饮行业技能 |
[27:21] | I got a cousin that went through there. | 我有个表亲就在那里待过 |
[27:22] | A couple cousins, actually, and my aunt. | 其实是好几个表亲 还有我姑姑 |
[27:24] | Right, well, it’s a good place to hire a parolee | 这样那里刚好是个雇假释犯 |
[27:26] | looking to do a murder for hire. | 去杀人越货的好地方 |
[27:28] | It’s worth checking out. What’s the address? | 值得一看 地址是什么 |
[27:30] | I know how to get there. We can roll. | 我知道怎么去 现在就走吧 |
[27:41] | Excuse me. Sir… | 打扰一下 先生 |
[27:43] | Atwater, Dawson, Chicago PD. | 阿特沃特 道森 芝加哥警署的 |
[27:45] | You are? | 你是谁 |
[27:47] | Russell Moore. I’m the manager. | 我是拉塞尔·摩尔 这里的经理 |
[27:48] | And unless you’re looking for catering, | 除非你们是来问餐饮事宜的 |
[27:50] | I got nothing to say to you. | 否则我无话可说 |
[27:51] | Hey, a couple of your volunteers were murdered two nights ago, | 你这里有志愿者两天前被杀了 |
[27:55] | Lucy Denton and her daughter, Shelby. | 露西·丹顿和她女儿谢尔比 |
[27:57] | The Dentons used to come around every Sunday. | 丹顿一家人之前每周末会来 |
[28:00] | I haven’t seen them in a while. | 可我已经有段时间没见过他们了 |
[28:01] | You ever notice Wes Denton rapping with your employees | 你有注意到韦斯·丹顿和你这里的员工 |
[28:03] | in an extra-curricular kind of way? | 有什么特别的举动吗 |
[28:06] | Rich family gets killed, you think one of my guys did it? | 有钱人被杀了 你就以为是我的人干的吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah, basically. | 基本上是这样 |
[28:12] | We’re not trying to knock what you’re doing here, Russell. | 我们不是想来妨碍你做生意 拉塞尔 |
[28:14] | But we need your help. | 但是我们需要你的帮助 |
[28:17] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[28:18] | Employee photos going back two years. | 近两年这里的员工照片 |
[28:24] | All right, I got all the pictures of the ex-cons | 我拿到在那家餐饮公司工作的 |
[28:26] | working at the kitchens. | 所有有前科的人的照片了 |
[28:27] | We can do a photo array. | 可以让孩子认认照片 |
[28:28] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[28:32] | Sergeant Hank Voight, | 汉克·博伊特警长 |
[28:33] | Talia Davis with Child’s Advocate Center. | 这是儿童保护中心的塔利亚·戴维斯 |
[28:35] | Anything you want to ask Jordan, I need to be there. | 如果你想问乔丹任何问题 我都需要在场 |
[28:37] | You’re up to speed on the case? | 案件的情况你都了解吗 |
[28:38] | I’ll break the news about his mother and sister. | 我会跟他说他母亲和姐姐的事 |
[28:41] | But if I feel like he needs to take a breather… | 但是如果我觉得他需要休息的话… |
[28:43] | I’ll be doing the talking. | 有什么话我来说 |
[28:47] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[28:52] | My mom heard a noise and told me to hide. | 我妈妈听到有声音就让我躲起来 |
[28:55] | I did, but when I heard yelling, | 我躲起来了 但是听到喊叫声后 |
[28:58] | I got scared and ran out. | 我就吓跑了 |
[29:01] | The man chased me, shooting. | 那个人追我 超我开枪 |
[29:06] | Had you ever seen this man before? | 你以前见过那个人吗 |
[29:08] | No. | 没有 |
[29:10] | Did my mom and Shelby go to the hospital too? | 我妈妈和谢尔比也来医院了吗 |
[29:14] | You know, Jordan, | 知道吗 乔丹 |
[29:16] | I’ve met a lot of brave people in my life, | 我见过很多勇敢的人 |
[29:18] | but you, pal, I’d say you’re the bravest. | 但你是其中最为勇敢的 伙计 |
[29:21] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[29:22] | Jordan, we’ve got some pictures we want you to look at, okay? | 乔丹 我们这里有几张照片需要你看看 好吗 |
[29:26] | I want you to just tell me if one of these guys | 你看看这里面有没有 |
[29:30] | is the man who was in your house. | 在你家追你的那个人 |
[29:40] | Are you okay, Jordan? | 你没事吧 乔丹 |
[29:41] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[29:52] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[29:52] | Jordan, is that the man you saw? | 乔丹 你看到的是这个人吗 |
[29:56] | Sergeant, can you step outside? | 警长 你能先出去一下吗 |
[29:58] | Just tell me, Jordan. | 告诉我就行 乔丹 |
[29:59] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[30:00] | – Jordan, is– – Yes, that’s him. | -乔丹 这… -就是他 |
[30:03] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[30:11] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[30:19] | All right, folks, new deal. | 各位 计划有变 |
[30:21] | Until things get sorted out in D.C., | 事情现在华府那边还在处理 |
[30:24] | the Feds are taking the lead on this case. | 所以联调局先接手这个案子 |
[30:27] | But the hell if they’re gonna take all the credit. | 但不管功劳是不是他们的 |
[30:31] | We’re still going in. | 我们还是要介入 |
[30:32] | It’s just more of a backseat capacity. | 不过需要的人数有限 |
[30:34] | Hey, you guys have a problem with getting paid | 你们有谁不想在凉爽的泳池边 |
[30:37] | chillin’ poolside in 70-degree temps? | 上班拿工资吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 应该没人不想 |
[30:41] | Look, for now, I can only take along six agents | 但是我暂时只能带六个人去 |
[30:43] | so if you need to drop out, let me know. | 如果有谁不想去 那快点告诉我 |
[30:45] | Otherwise, I’m making up the roster on my own. | 否则 带谁去我就自己决定了 |
[30:47] | If it’s a boondoggle, I’ll stay– | 如果不是什么大事 那我就留… |
[30:49] | Your skills are needed. | 我们需要你的技术 |
[30:51] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[30:52] | Yeah, the informant’s wife needs to be babysat, | 我们需要照看好线人的妻子 |
[30:54] | so keep an eye on her. | 所以你去注意着点 |
[30:56] | Go with her to get her hair done, nails done, whatever. | 去跟她做做头发 做做指甲什么的 |
[31:01] | All right, guys, keep me posted. | 行了各位 有情况告诉我 |
[31:10] | Frank Carriger did five years for aggravated burglary | 弗兰克·凯里格因强行入室罪和持有毒品罪 |
[31:13] | and narcotics possession. | 坐过五年牢 |
[31:15] | When he was released, | 他被释放后 |
[31:16] | his P.O. got him a job at the O.G. Grill. | 他的假释官给他找了份在OG餐馆的工作 |
[31:18] | I put out an investigative alert on him. | 我已经对他发出调查警报了 |
[31:20] | Any LKAs for this guy? | 这个人有什么化名吗 |
[31:22] | Yeah, I got his last three. | 我找到了他最近用过的三个 |
[31:24] | Yeah, we still can’t find any communication | 不过还是无法找到他和韦斯·丹顿 |
[31:26] | between him and Wes Denton. | 之间的任何联系 |
[31:27] | What about between him and Lucy’s stalker, Gage? | 那他和跟踪露西的那个盖奇之间呢 |
[31:31] | Zero. | 也没有 |
[31:32] | Well, somebody gave Carriger that alarm code. | 肯定有人告诉了凯里格警报器密码 |
[31:34] | Copy that. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[31:35] | We might have eyes on Carriger. | 可能知道凯里格的行踪了 |
[31:37] | Loyola Station, boarding the El right now. | 洛约拉车站 他正在上车 |
[31:39] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[31:46] | Witness said he’s wearing jeans and a black leather jacket. | 目击者说他穿着黑皮夹克牛仔裤 |
[31:58] | – I don’t see him. – Me neither. | -我没看到人 -我也是 |
[31:59] | I’ll take the back car. | 我去后面的车厢看看 |
[32:01] | We’ll start up front, and meet you in the middle. | 我们从前面车厢 然后中间汇合 |
[32:02] | All right. | 好 |
[32:18] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[32:20] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[32:21] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[32:24] | Got him. He just exited the train. | 找到了 他刚下车 |
[32:26] | – Chicago PD! – Excuse me! | -芝加哥警署 -借过 |
[32:26] | – Get out of the way! – Out of the way! | -让开 -让开 |
[32:30] | He’s running down the platform! | 他正沿着站台跑 |
[32:32] | – Hey, move it. – Watch out! | -闪开 -小心 |
[32:33] | Suspect’s heading down the station to Ashland and Lake. | 嫌犯从车站往阿什兰和莱克街方向跑去了 |
[32:39] | There. That’s him. | 那里 就是他 |
[32:42] | All right, I got him. | 好 我看到人了 |
[32:48] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[32:50] | Hey, watch it! | 小心 |
[33:26] | Damn! | 该死 |
[33:39] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[33:41] | Put your arms behind your back. | 把手放在身后 |
[33:42] | You like shooting kids, huh? | 你喜欢开枪打孩子对吧 |
[33:44] | Owen Reese, the girl’s boyfriend. | 欧文·里斯 那姑娘的男朋友 |
[33:46] | He had me do it. He had me do it. | 是他让我干的 他让我干的 |
[33:48] | Get up. | 起来 |
[33:59] | See, Owen gave me the alarm code. | 是欧文告诉我警报器密码的 |
[34:03] | He said they have money and jewelry lying around. | 他说他们家有很多钱很多珠宝 |
[34:07] | And we drove by, and he showed me the house, | 我们开车过去他让我看了他们的房子 |
[34:11] | and yeah, I believed him. | 我就信了他 |
[34:16] | But when I got in there, they didn’t have nothing. | 但是我进去的时候发现那里什么都没有 |
[34:18] | I found the gun, | 我找到了屋里的枪 |
[34:21] | I woke those bitches up, | 把那俩贱人叫醒 |
[34:25] | and marched them down in the living room, | 逼她们去了客厅 |
[34:29] | and I gave them a choice. | 然后让她们自己选 |
[34:38] | Why did you put him up to it? | 你为什么唆使他犯罪 |
[34:47] | We can sit here for days, kid. | 我们可以这么耗着 小子 |
[34:50] | I make good money overtime. | 我加班费多着呢 |
[34:54] | Carriger’s laying it all out in there. | 凯里格都已经招了 |
[34:56] | One guy gets to make a deal. | 你们有人可以谈条件 |
[34:58] | The one who keeps his mouth shut, | 什么都不说的那个人 |
[34:59] | he’s gonna take a ride. | 肯定就完蛋了 |
[35:00] | You keep sitting there with your thumb in your ass, | 你继续一言不发的话 |
[35:02] | it’s over. | 那你就完了 |
[35:03] | Hey, aggravated home invasion, double murder, | 强行入室 双重谋杀 |
[35:08] | and attempted murder of a tender-age boy. | 谋杀未成年人未遂 |
[35:11] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[35:12] | You will be charged for all of that. | 这些罪名都会落到你头上 |
[35:21] | I met Shelby at the Grill. | 我是在餐饮公司认识的谢尔比 |
[35:28] | Mrs. Denton thought I wasn’t good enough for her daughter. | 丹顿太太觉得我配不上她女儿 |
[35:32] | I swear, I didn’t think he’d kill them. | 我发誓 我没想到他会杀他们 |
[35:36] | I told him to go in when they were sleeping, | 我让他趁他们睡觉的时候进去 |
[35:38] | scare Shelby’s mom. | 吓吓谢尔比的妈妈 |
[35:39] | So she’d run back into your arms? | 这样她就会重回你的怀抱吗 |
[35:41] | Mrs. Denton should have told him the truth, | 丹顿太太该跟他说实话的 |
[35:43] | given Frank what he wanted. | 弗兰克想要什么她该给他的 |
[35:45] | They were broke. | 他们破产了 |
[35:47] | Shelby’s parents didn’t tell her they were gonna lose the house. | 谢尔比的父母没告诉她房子马上就不是他们的了 |
[35:59] | I loved her. | 我是爱她的 |
[36:06] | Today was harder than I thought it was gonna be. | 今天比我想象中要难熬 |
[36:13] | I had a feeling you weren’t ready. | 我感觉你还没有准备好 |
[36:17] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[36:20] | The problem is, you’re not. | 问题是你根本没有 |
[36:23] | Look, I know that you think that you’re looking out for me, | 我知道你是觉得你在照顾我 |
[36:25] | but you can’t do this job if you’re always worried. | 但是你一直担心我你就无法好好工作 |
[36:29] | And I can’t do my job if I’m worried about you… | 我也没法好好工作 如果我一直担心你… |
[36:32] | worrying about me– | 担心我… |
[36:34] | worry–wha–okay. | 担心…知道吗 |
[36:35] | No–ugh, you get the point. | 不是… 反正你知道我的意思 |
[36:41] | We’re the police. | 我们是警察 |
[36:43] | The second we start doubting each other, | 我们一旦开始怀疑对方 |
[36:44] | it’s both of us lying on the pavement. | 那我们俩就都死定了 |
[36:47] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:48] | You got shot. It happened, but you’re back. | 你中枪了 事情已经发生 但是你现在没事了 |
[36:51] | Exactly. | 对 |
[36:52] | And to commemorate you not worrying about me | 那为了庆祝你不担心我 |
[36:54] | not worrying about you not worrying– | 不担心你不担心… |
[36:55] | I get it. Hilarious. | 我明白 太搞笑了 |
[36:57] | What better way to bury the past than… | 往事一笔勾销的最好方法… |
[37:00] | I got you this. | 我为你准备了这个 |
[37:01] | Oh, my old vest! | 我以前的防弹衣 |
[37:04] | Hey, the thing kept us from losing our best customer. | 就是它保住了我们这里最棒顾客的命 |
[37:06] | We couldn’t just throw it out. | 可不能随便把它扔了 |
[37:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:12] | Welcome back, partner. | 欢迎你回来 搭档 |
[37:13] | Thanks, Roman. | 谢谢 罗曼 |
[37:38] | It’s never fun, you know, | 把家庭成员 |
[37:41] | looking at family members as suspects. | 当成嫌疑人看真的不是件容易的事 |
[37:46] | The upside is, sometimes they’re innocent. | 往好处想的话 有时他们确实是清白的 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry for your loss | 请你节哀顺变 |
[37:56] | and for what we put you through. | 我们也很抱歉把你当成嫌疑人 |
[38:02] | I never even knew Shelby had a boyfriend. | 我根本不知道谢尔比有男朋友 |
[38:06] | If I’d– I’d been around more, maybe– | 如果我…我经常陪他们 或许… |
[38:11] | You were trying to support your family. | 你是在忙着养家糊口 |
[38:16] | Listen, I can… | 听我说 我可以… |
[38:20] | I can tell Jordan about your wife and daughter if you want. | 我可以跟乔丹说你妻子和女儿的事 |
[38:22] | Sometimes it’s easier coming from the police. | 有时警察去说会更容易些 |
[38:28] | I’m all he has now. | 他现在就只有我了 |
[38:32] | He should hear it from me. | 应该由我来告诉他 |
[39:01] | Pops. | 老爸 |
[39:02] | Hey. | 你来了 |
[39:03] | Could I get a beer or something? | 给我来瓶啤酒吧 |
[39:05] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[39:08] | Hey, listen. Thanks for meeting me. | 听我说 谢谢你来见我 |
[39:09] | Oh, of course. | 客气什么 |
[39:11] | Listen, about last night– | 昨晚的事… |
[39:14] | Oh, no, it’s done. I’m over it. | 没事 不用说了 我没事了 |
[39:16] | No, no, no, I…you know, I didn’t mean it like that. | 不不不 我… 当时我不是故意的 |
[39:19] | I just was all worked up, | 我就是太累了 |
[39:21] | and I must have sounded like an ass, so… | 当时一定跟个混蛋一样 所以… |
[39:23] | Thank you. I’m sorry. | 谢谢 很抱歉 |
[39:27] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[39:31] | the night you were born and I held you in my arms, | 你出生后我把你抱在怀里的那晚 |
[39:35] | I made a decision. | 我就做出了一个决定 |
[39:37] | It was more important to me | 对我来说做你爸爸 |
[39:39] | to be your dad than to be a cop. | 比做警察更重要 |
[39:44] | So I transferred to the 26th, and I stayed in uniform. | 所以我转去了26分局继续做了巡警 |
[39:48] | Did I make all the busts that Voight did? No. | 我没有像博伊特一样抓那么多坏人 |
[39:53] | But I was there to coach your teams | 但是我帮你们训练过球队 |
[39:56] | and drive you to school, take you to the movies. | 我开车送你去上学 带你去看电影 |
[40:03] | I wanted to come home to my son every night. | 每晚回家后我想跟我儿子在一起 |
[40:13] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道这些 |
[40:15] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[40:20] | I-I heard once that a man’s greatest achievement | 我听说一个男人最伟大的成就 |
[40:27] | is when his son becomes more successful than him. | 就是看到他儿子比自己还成功 |
[40:32] | I just want to know that you’re happy where you’re at. | 你做现在的工作 只要高兴就好 |
[40:34] | I am. | 我很高兴 |
[40:37] | I like being the first through the door. | 我喜欢冲锋陷阵 |
[40:38] | That’s the kind of cop I am. | 我就要当那种警察 |
[40:39] | I like doing it in this unit. | 我喜欢待在现在的队伍里 |
[40:43] | You know, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. | 其它我哪里都不想去 |
[41:18] | Hank, put the gun down. It’s me. | 汉克 放下枪 是我 |
[41:22] | You lose your key? | 你的钥匙丢了吗 |
[41:24] | It’s been a rough day. I didn’t want to get shot too. | 今天很不好过 我可不想也中枪 |
[41:29] | Is it too late to get my spot back in Intelligence? | 现在想回情报组是不是太晚了 |
[41:34] | This task force, it’s all politics | 专案组里全都是政治 |
[41:38] | and a numbers game and… | 和数字游戏… |
[41:40] | and the way that they just chew people up | 那里会消耗一个人的雄心斗志 |
[41:41] | and then spit them back into the system– | 然后让人为体制左右… |
[41:43] | This isn’t me. | 我不是那种人 |
[41:45] | This has never been me. | 从来都不是 |
[41:47] | I became a cop to try to bring a little justice to this city– | 我当警察是想让这座城市里有一点点公正 |
[41:50] | to my streets the way you taught me. | 用你教我的方法让我的街坊邻里安稳度日 |
[41:52] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[41:56] | I’m all yours. | 悉听尊便 |
[41:58] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[42:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:03] | You kiddin’? | 开什么玩笑 |
[42:05] | You seen the faces I gotta look at every morning? | 每天早上只看到那帮人我都快受不了了 |
[42:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |