时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You know why you’re up here, Roman? | 知道为什么找你来吗 罗曼 |
[00:02] | Because I screwed up. | 因为我搞砸了 |
[00:07] | I’ve decided to take a spot on a federal task force. | 我决定接受联邦特别行动小组的职位 |
[00:09] | Special Agent David Lang. | 我是大卫·朗特工 |
[00:11] | You obviously already know who I am. | 显然你已经知道我是谁了 |
[00:12] | Ordinarily, I don’t allow for relationships in my unit, | 通常我不允许自己手下的人谈恋爱 |
[00:15] | but Lindsay’s spot’s open. | 琳德赛的位置空出来了 |
[00:17] | It’s yours. | 是你的了 |
[00:18] | You’re not gonna miss this? | 你以后不会想念这个吗 |
[00:20] | You know, it’s not like | 这又不是 |
[00:21] | it’s the last time I’m gonna put on a vest. | 我最后一次穿防弹背心 |
[00:23] | No, it’s just the last time I’m gonna help you get it on right. | 没错 但这是最后一次我帮你穿 |
[00:34] | That’s what, your fourth mag? | 你这都是第四管子弹了吧 |
[00:36] | Counting? | 你还数着呢 |
[00:42] | Task force isn’t like Intelligence. | 特别行动组不像情报组 |
[00:46] | They’re… | 他们更… |
[00:47] | slick. | 圆滑 |
[00:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[00:51] | So show them how it’s done. | 那就让他们看看你的厉害 |
[00:53] | It’s natural to be nervous on your first day. | 新职位第一天会紧张是正常的 |
[00:57] | You should’ve seen me at my first day | 你该看看我第一天上班 |
[00:59] | at the Racing Rapids snack bar. | 在游乐园小吃吧那样子 |
[01:01] | I was a wreck. | 简直惨不忍睹 |
[01:04] | This is the right move for me… | 我这个决定没错 |
[01:06] | right? | 对不对 |
[01:07] | Hell yes. | 当然了 |
[01:09] | Just keep your head down. Work hard. | 少说话 多做事就对了 |
[01:13] | There’s a reason they recruited you so heavy. | 他们费尽心思挖你过去不是没原因的 |
[01:17] | You’re the man for the job. | 你是最适合这份工作的人 |
[01:29] | Here’s Lindsay’s files. | 这些是琳德赛跟进的案子 |
[01:30] | Just see what we need to offload. | 看看能找谁接手 |
[01:34] | Have you thought about who’s going to fill her spot? | 你想过让谁来接替她的位子了吗 |
[01:36] | Offer’s been extended to Burgess. | 我已经问了伯吉斯 |
[01:40] | Big shoes to fill. | 这可不是份容易活 |
[01:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:54] | Beautiful day for a raid, huh, boys? | 今天真是个适合突袭的好日子 你们说是吗 |
[01:59] | Damian Mendoza… | 达米安·门多萨 |
[02:01] | money smuggler for the Zetas cartel. | 负责齐塔斯贩毒集团的资金运输 |
[02:04] | His operations moves millions in drug money | 他每月会运送数百万的贩毒集团资金 |
[02:07] | from Chicago to Mexico each month. | 从芝加哥前往墨西哥 |
[02:10] | We take Mendoza out, | 我们只要除掉门多萨 |
[02:12] | we cripple the city’s drug trade. | 就能狠狠打击这个城市的毒品交易 |
[02:17] | With the help of our informant, Kylie Rosales, | 在我们的线人 凯莉·罗萨雷斯 |
[02:20] | Mendoza’s girlfriend and bookkeeper, | 门多萨女友兼会计的帮助下 |
[02:22] | we’ve been able to pinpoint his Chicago base of operations. | 我们掌握了他在芝加哥的据点 |
[02:25] | Mendoza runs his counting house | 门多萨将他的财务中心 |
[02:27] | out of the back of M & B Sheet Metal. | 藏在了M&B金属板材厂内 |
[02:29] | Kylie says this month’s shipment | 凯莉说这个月的资金 |
[02:30] | leaves for Mexico tomorrow. | 明天就会运去墨西哥 |
[02:32] | So we hit it today, while the place is flush. | 所以我们今天就去突袭 人赃并获 |
[02:35] | If there are no questions, | 如果没其他问题 |
[02:37] | do your final checks and kit up. | 最后检查一遍 然后整装出发 |
[02:46] | Hey, Kylie. | 凯莉 |
[02:48] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[02:51] | I know this is a lot to process. | 我知道这对你来说不容易 |
[02:53] | Honestly, I just– | 说真的 我… |
[02:56] | I want this all to be over with. | 我只想尽快了结这件事 |
[02:58] | If anyone finds out I snitched on Damian, | 如果被任何人发现我出卖了达米安 |
[03:00] | I’m as good as dead. | 我就死定了 |
[03:02] | Damian won’t suspect a thing, all right? | 达米安绝不会发现的 |
[03:05] | You just go into work as usual. | 你就像平常一样去上班 |
[03:07] | And when we move in, we’re gonna cuff you | 行动的时候 我们会把你铐起来 |
[03:08] | just like everybody else. | 就像其他人一样 |
[03:11] | If anything goes wrong, just text that number we gave you. | 如果有任何情况 就发消息到我们说好的号码 |
[03:15] | I don’t know how I got in this deep. | 我也不知道自己怎么会陷得这么深 |
[03:17] | I started dating Damian, | 当时我只是在跟达米安约会 |
[03:19] | and suddenly I’m running his books. | 突然就成了他的会计 |
[03:23] | I never wanted to be this person. | 我根本没想成为这样的人 |
[03:26] | Well, tomorrow you wake up with a clean slate. | 明早醒来 你就能重新开始 |
[03:30] | We apprehend him, we drop all your charges, | 我们逮捕他后 会撤销你所有的指控 |
[03:32] | and you walk. | 你就能无罪释放 |
[03:34] | And how you live the rest of your life | 从今以后 你想怎么过 |
[03:36] | is completely up to you. | 全由你决定 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[03:49] | You’re over here. | 你的装备在这里 |
[03:51] | Each vest has a body cam | 每件防弹背心都配有摄像头 |
[03:52] | that live-feeds video back to headquarters. | 可以实时传送画面回总部 |
[03:54] | You guys rent satellite time. | 你们是租了卫星吧 |
[03:56] | I think we own one. | 我们自己就有 |
[03:59] | Helmets are mic’d up. | 头盔上有麦克风 |
[04:00] | Every guy’s got you right in their ear. | 每个人都能清楚听到你的指令 |
[04:02] | SWAT’s trained out of Quantico. | 特警小队都是匡蒂科训练出来的 |
[04:04] | Give me your weapon. | 把你的武器给我 |
[04:06] | Oh, my 19 goes everywhere I go. | 不行 我的格洛克19从不离身 |
[04:08] | This is a federally assigned Glock .45 | 这是联调局专用的格洛克点四五口径手枪 |
[04:11] | with extended magazine, | 配有额外弹匣 |
[04:12] | plus an additional 25 rounds. | 多出25发子弹 |
[04:14] | – It’s very nice, but I’m good. – I’m not. | -真不错 但我不需要 -不行 |
[04:16] | Take the .45. | 拿上这把点四五 |
[04:39] | Get down on the ground! | 都趴下 |
[04:40] | Get down on the ground now! | 都趴下 |
[04:41] | Get down! Get down! | 都趴下 |
[04:43] | Let me see your hands! Get ’em up. | 把手举起来 快 |
[04:44] | Nobody move! | 不许动 |
[05:05] | FBI! Search warrant! | 联调局 有搜查令 |
[05:30] | They knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们要来 |
[05:32] | And they have Kylie. | 凯莉在他们手上 |
[05:44] | What do you got for us today, Sarge? | 今天有什么活儿 警长 |
[05:46] | You’re on light duty until you heal from your shooting. | 你伤好之前不给你派活 |
[05:48] | My personal and my city doctors cleared me. | 所有医生都说我没问题了 |
[05:50] | I’m fine. | 我好了 |
[05:51] | But your Sergeant says you’re not, | 但你的警长可不是这么说的 |
[05:52] | so behind the desk until I say. | 所以乖乖坐桌子后边去 |
[05:55] | What desk? Ugh! | 什么桌子 |
[05:58] | Me? | 我吗 |
[05:59] | N–What? No. | 什么 不 |
[06:00] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[06:01] | Commander Fischer wants district supervisors | 费舍尔长官命令本区所有警督 |
[06:03] | to re-acclimate themselves to the streets. | 重温街道安全保卫工作 |
[06:05] | That’s what I’ll be doing today. | 这就是我今天要干的 |
[06:06] | Oiled up my wheel gun and everything. | 给我的手枪上点油出警去 |
[06:08] | – Oh, Heavens. – It’s not– | -上帝 -这不是… |
[06:09] | Squad’s gassed up, Sergeant. | 巡逻车准备好了 警长 |
[06:11] | Sergeant, I don’t know the first thing about– | 警长 我不知道要先… |
[06:12] | No one spends more time | 没人比你更垂涎 |
[06:13] | drooling in front of this Formica than you. | 我这张桌子了好吗 |
[06:15] | You’ve seen how it works. | 你见过我是怎么做的 |
[06:17] | But, Burgess… | 但是 伯吉斯 |
[06:18] | What? | 什么 |
[06:19] | Uneasy lieth the head that weareth the crown | 为王者 |
[06:23] | upon the top of thine head. | 无安宁 |
[06:26] | – What does that mean? – She knows. | -这什么意思 -她明白 |
[06:27] | I don’t, actually. | 我不明白 |
[06:29] | Let’s roll. | 我们走 |
[06:33] | You sure you’re ready to be back so quick? | 你确定要这么快回来上班吗 |
[06:35] | What? Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 什么 是啊 我没事 |
[06:38] | Just don’t push yourself too hard, all right? | 别太勉强自己 好吗 |
[06:43] | All that surveillance, and we didn’t know | 监视这么久 我们竟然 |
[06:44] | about the secondary loading dock? | 连二次装货码头都没确定吗 |
[06:46] | The blueprints we were working off didn’t include it. | 我们拿到的计划图里没标明在哪 |
[06:48] | Cook County Assessor’s office hadn’t updated the files. | 库克郡技术顾问没有更新文件 |
[06:51] | God knows how long they were gone by the time we got there. | 等我们到那里鬼知道他们已经滚了多久了 |
[06:54] | We’re not getting a signal from any of the trackers | 门多萨车上放的跟踪器 |
[06:55] | on Mendoza’s vehicles, and Kylie’s phone is shut off. | 没有任何信号反馈 凯莉的电话也关了 |
[06:58] | There’s no way to track it. | 无法追踪 |
[06:59] | We can put out an investigative alert, | 我们可以发调查警报 |
[07:00] | but the plates have probably been switched by now. | 但现在车牌肯定被换掉了 |
[07:02] | Get Homeland Security on the line. | 联系国土安全局 |
[07:04] | Make sure they got eyes at every border checkpoint. | 确保每个边境检查站都有人检查 |
[07:10] | Kylie played us, plain and simple. | 凯莉耍了我们 就这么简单 |
[07:13] | How much do we really know about that girl? | 我们手上有她的什么信息 |
[07:17] | We flipped her in some small-potatoes drug bust. | 我们是在一次小型缉毒任务里找上她的 |
[07:20] | You know the type. | 你知道那种情况 |
[07:21] | Two-month investigation with national jurisdiction– | 国家管辖权内只有两个月调查权 |
[07:23] | we’re back to square one. | 所以我们又回到原点了 |
[07:25] | Mendoza could be anywhere with that money right now. | 门多萨带着钱可能在任何地方 |
[07:29] | This is his home base. | 这里是他的老窝 |
[07:31] | And if there’s one thing I know about this city, | 据我对这座城市的了解 |
[07:33] | it’s that there’s plenty of places to hide. | 这里有很多地方可藏 |
[07:35] | CPD has a Fugitive Apprehension Unit. | 芝加哥警署有逃犯逮捕组 |
[07:39] | Let’s get them on the line. | 联系一下他们 |
[07:44] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:46] | I know Sergeant Howells over there. | 我认识他们组的豪威尔斯警长 |
[07:48] | Their unit isn’t exactly careful. | 他们组行事比较粗犷 |
[07:49] | Mendoza would hear us coming from a mile away. | 我们的行动会传到门多萨耳朵里 |
[07:53] | You got a better suggestion? | 你有更好的建议吗 |
[07:56] | Let me call my old unit. | 我可以联系我以前的组 |
[07:59] | No one knows their way around this city | 没人比情报组更清楚 |
[08:00] | better than Intelligence. | 他们会躲在哪里 |
[08:03] | You can vouch for these guys? | 你确定他们靠得住吗 |
[08:06] | 100%. | 绝对没问题 |
[08:12] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:15] | No, no, no, no, no. I’m happy to help. | 不 不 我很乐意帮忙 |
[08:19] | All right, Erin, we’ll head over now. | 好吧 艾琳 我们现在就过去 |
[08:25] | This should be interesting. | 肯定很有意思 |
[08:30] | Really, Burgess? I thought we were cool. | 搞什么啊伯吉斯 我还以为我们关系挺好嘞 |
[08:32] | We are cool. We’re totally cool. | 是挺好啊 没问题啊 |
[08:34] | Assigning me the only car in the district without a working heater? | 分给我全区唯一一辆暖气有问题的车 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna freeze my rocks off. | 我都快冻死了 |
[08:38] | Last I drove it, it worked fine. | 我上次开的时候还好好的呢 |
[08:39] | Last you drove it, it was June. | 你上次 那是六月好吗 |
[08:44] | You want a new car, | 我要新车 |
[08:46] | you get a new car. | 就给你呗 |
[08:48] | Okay, vehicle 4720, all yours. | 4720 是你的了 |
[08:52] | I’ll get R service to check out the old one. | 我会让人去检查以前那辆的 |
[08:54] | You’re true blue, Burge. Thanks. | 你人不错啊 伯吉 谢啦 |
[08:57] | See? It’s nothing but honey up in here. | 看到了吧 这真是分美差啊 |
[09:03] | Oh, check you out. | 快看啊 |
[09:05] | When did you pass the Sergeant’s exam? | 你什么时候通过了警长测试 |
[09:06] | Don’t ask. | 求别问 |
[09:08] | Uh, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:09] | Lindsay’s task force called us in. | 琳德赛的专案组叫我们过去 |
[09:11] | How you doing, first day back and all? | 你第一天回来上班怎么样 |
[09:13] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -还好吗 -挺好啊 |
[09:15] | – You sure? – Yes, I’m fine. | -真的吗 -真的 很好 |
[09:16] | Come on, get out of here. | 好啦 你走啦 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | I don’t care who knows it. | 我才不管谁知道 |
[09:28] | Our CI, Kylie, was supposed to alert us | 我们的线人 凯莉 该在情况 |
[09:30] | if anything went sideways. | 有变时通知我们的 |
[09:32] | Best we got is that she tipped off Mendoza | 最可能的是 她在我们突袭门多萨前 |
[09:34] | before we raided. | 就泄密给他了 |
[09:37] | We think they’re still in Chicago, most likely looking | 我们觉得他们还在芝加哥 很可能 |
[09:39] | for alternative means to move their cartel cash to Mexico. | 在想另一种办法把赃款转移到墨西哥 |
[09:43] | And that’s where our unit– | 所以才喊我们小队 |
[09:47] | your unit–sorry– comes in. | 你们小队 抱歉 过来 |
[09:49] | You guys know Chicago. | 你们了解芝加哥 |
[09:51] | We need your help tracking down | 我们需要你们帮忙追踪 |
[09:52] | the key players in Mendoza’s operation. | 门多萨组织的关键人物 |
[09:55] | Sounds good. | 可以 |
[09:56] | We need Intelligence to focus on Mendoza’s three lieutenants– | 情报组请关注门多萨的三位副手 |
[10:00] | Emilio Quentin, Eduardo Fuentes, | 埃米利奥·昆丁 爱德华多·富恩特斯 |
[10:02] | and Franco Gamboa. | 和弗兰科·冈博亚 |
[10:03] | We find them, they’ll lead us to Mendoza and the money | 找到他们 就能找到门多萨和赃款 |
[10:06] | and hopefully Kylie. | 但愿还有凯莉 |
[10:09] | Lieutenants it is. | 那就找副手 |
[10:10] | You know, there are other guys in the cartel. | 贩毒集团还有其他成员 |
[10:12] | You look into any of them? | 你调查过他们吗 |
[10:14] | Mendoza is the only Zeta member we were able to get eyes on. | 门多萨是我们唯一能监视到的齐塔斯成员 |
[10:17] | But if you find a name, follow it down. | 但如果你们发现别人 也请继续调查 |
[10:20] | We got a problem. | 出问题了 |
[10:22] | Kylie’s brother just filed a missing-persons report. | 凯莉的哥哥刚提交了失踪人口报告 |
[10:24] | Her brother? What’s his story? | 她哥哥 有什么背景 |
[10:25] | He’s nobody. | 无名小卒 |
[10:27] | Call OEMC, | 打给应急办 |
[10:28] | have them redact that bulletin, bring the brother in. | 让他们编写公告 带她哥哥过来 |
[10:31] | We don’t want any other agency touching this case. | 别让其它部门碰这案子 |
[10:34] | One of our techs can get you set up | 我们的技术人员会安置你们 |
[10:36] | in a conference room. | 去会议室里 |
[10:38] | Analysts are at your disposal. | 分析师也听你们调遣 |
[10:40] | We know what we got to do. | 我们都有数了 |
[10:42] | Prefer to run this out of our own shop, | 我更喜欢回自己地盘干 |
[10:43] | if it’s all the same. | 如果没差的话 |
[10:50] | Stay in contact. | 保持联系 |
[10:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:57] | Good to see you. | 再见 |
[11:01] | Working with your old unit… | 和老队友合作 |
[11:03] | There’s no problems, right? | 没问题的 对吗 |
[11:04] | Not at all. We’re a family. | 完全没有 我们是一家人 |
[11:07] | As long as you understand, they work for us now. | 只要你明白 现在他们是替我们效力 |
[11:12] | Got it. | 明白 |
[11:17] | Officer Lindsay, Carlos Rosales… | 琳德赛长官 卡洛斯·罗萨雷斯 |
[11:20] | Kylie’s brother. | 凯莉的哥哥 |
[11:21] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:23] | She yours? | 你女儿吗 |
[11:23] | Uh, no, this is Kristina. | 不 她叫克里斯蒂娜 |
[11:26] | It’s Kylie’s daughter. | 是凯莉的女儿 |
[11:29] | Kylie dropped her off at my house two days ago. | 凯莉两天前把她留在我家 |
[11:31] | She said she was gonna leave Damian. | 她说她准备离开达米安 |
[11:33] | Now I haven’t heard from her. | 现在我一直没她消息 |
[11:35] | Do you have any idea where Mendoza might have taken your sister? | 你知道门多萨可能把你妹妹带去哪里吗 |
[11:38] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[11:39] | We were supposed to move in with our cousin in Orlando. | 我们本该去奥兰多和表亲同住的 |
[11:41] | We bought one-way tickets and everything. | 单程票和需要的东西都买好了 |
[11:44] | Kylie didn’t want her kid around guys like Mendoza anymore. | 凯莉不想再让孩子在门多萨那种人身边了 |
[11:47] | Please find her. | 拜托一定要找到她 |
[11:50] | Her and Kristina are all the family I got. | 她和克里斯蒂娜是我全部家人了 |
[11:53] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[11:58] | Get comfy. | 休息吧 |
[12:00] | The two of you aren’t going anywhere | 在我们抓到那个疯子之前 |
[12:01] | until we catch this maniac. | 你俩哪也别去 |
[12:04] | – Leave something out? – What do you mean? | -有所保留吗 -什么意思 |
[12:07] | You’ve should told me that Kylie has a daughter. | 你该告诉我凯莉还有个女儿的 |
[12:09] | She’s got a grandma in Minneapolis | 她在明尼阿波利斯有个祖母 |
[12:11] | and a tree-nut allergy. | 还对坚果过敏 |
[12:13] | – Why does it matter? – Because the way I work… | -有什么关系 -以我的行事风格 |
[12:14] | every detail about a CI matters. | 线人的每个细节都很重要 |
[12:16] | Well, now that you know that she has a kid, | 既然你现在知道她有孩子了 |
[12:18] | how does it change things? | 情况会怎么变化 |
[12:20] | It means she wasn’t playing us. | 这说明她没骗我们 |
[12:22] | There is no way she’d risk her daughter’s life | 她不可能拿自己女儿的性命冒险 |
[12:24] | and lie to the DEA. | 欺骗缉毒局 |
[12:26] | Wherever she is, she is there against her will. | 不管她在哪 肯定都是被迫的 |
[12:31] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[12:51] | 汉克·博伊特 呼叫 | |
[13:11] | – You gave Garcia a new car. – Okay. | -你都给了加西亚新车 -够了 |
[13:12] | But no MP3 jack–that’s hardly a reason to switch out. | 但是没MP3插口 这不是换车的理由 |
[13:15] | But you gave Garcia a new car. | 但你都给了加西亚新车 |
[13:18] | Walk. Leave. Now. | 迈腿 走开 马上 |
[13:24] | So how’s it going, acting Desk Sergeant Burgess? | 怎么样啊 代理接待警长伯吉斯 |
[13:30] | All good. | 一切都好 |
[13:32] | Yeah, you know, a little velvet glove here, | 你懂的 给点好处 |
[13:34] | a little iron fist there– I think I’ve got it down. | 再来点硬的 我觉得我能应付 |
[13:37] | So it’s that easy? | 这么简单吗 |
[13:38] | You mastered my job in two hours? | 你用两小时就掌握了我的工作吗 |
[13:42] | No, no, no. That’s not what I’m saying. | 不不不 我不是这个意思 |
[13:46] | – No, I don’t have it maste– – Trudy. | -我没掌握… -特鲁迪 |
[13:48] | Cermak and Pulaski. | 瑟马克街与普拉斯基街交叉口 |
[13:49] | Yeah, that’s my old beat. | 没错 这是我原来的辖区 |
[13:51] | Task force raided M&B Sheet Metal this morning. | 专案组今天早上突袭了M&B金属板材厂 |
[13:53] | Place was a front for Damian Mendoza. | 那地方是达米安·门多萨的窝点 |
[13:55] | He’s a money smuggler for the Zetas. | 他是为齐塔斯贩毒集团走私资金的 |
[13:58] | Talk to your CIs, | 跟你的线人谈谈 |
[13:59] | see if they saw anyone coming in or out. | 问问他们有没有看到人进出那里 |
[14:01] | I’ll go see a man about a horse. | 我去去就回 |
[14:07] | Thought about what we discussed? | 考虑过我们谈的事了吗 |
[14:09] | Hell, yeah. | 考虑过了 |
[14:11] | Well, let’s talk after shift. | 下班后我们再聊 |
[14:14] | I wouldn’t mind the federal paycheck. | 我不介意拿联调局的薪水 |
[14:16] | It would be a lot more than I make now. | 肯定比我现在赚的多多了 |
[14:18] | I wouldn’t mind some of those flat screens. | 我不介意用那些平板 |
[14:20] | Take this place out the ’70s if you put them in here. | 让这地方看上去没那么落后 |
[14:22] | They got nice offices and all, | 他们是有华丽的办公室 |
[14:23] | but I don’t totally understand Lindsay going there. | 但我不是很明白琳德赛为什么会去那里 |
[14:27] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:28] | I don’t know. It’s too uptight. | 我不知道 那里气氛紧张 |
[14:29] | She’s all rough and tumble. | 她又不喜欢按常理出牌 |
[14:30] | I mean, maybe she’s more of a ladder climber than we thought. | 可能她比我们想象中更会攀高枝 |
[14:33] | Ambition ain’t a crime, kid. | 有野心不犯法 孩子 |
[14:36] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[14:37] | Hey, hey. The task force put trackers | 有消息 专案组跟踪了 |
[14:39] | on three of Mendoza’s work cars. | 门多萨的三辆工作用车 |
[14:41] | They all came back registered to a Cassie Thomas. | 都注册在凯西·托马斯的名下 |
[14:44] | Cassie Thomas. | 凯西·托马斯 |
[14:47] | There, Cassie Thomas. | 这个 凯西·托马斯 |
[14:49] | Girlfriend to Emilio Quentin. | 埃米利奥·昆丁的女朋友 |
[14:51] | Isn’t that one of the lieutenants? | 他不是其中一个副手吗 |
[14:53] | Yeah, it’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[14:55] | Here. | 给我 |
[14:57] | All right, Jay, you read, I’ll drive. | 杰 你来念地址 我来开车 |
[15:03] | How much do you think one of these condos sets you back? | 你觉得这种公寓一套要多少钱 |
[15:06] | A stick and a half, at least. | 至少一百五十万吧 |
[15:13] | I thought you were the delivery guy. | 我还以为你们是送快递的 |
[15:16] | Wish I was. | 我还真希望我是 |
[15:18] | Nice cat. | 猫不错 |
[15:23] | Emilio Quentin, | 埃米利奥·昆丁 |
[15:24] | works for a guy named Damian Mendoza. | 他是达米安·门多萨的手下 |
[15:27] | I haven’t seen Emilio in years. | 我好几年没见过埃米利奥了 |
[15:29] | That right? | 真的吗 |
[15:31] | So, Cassie, | 那…凯西 |
[15:34] | how’s the nail salon doing? | 在美甲店干得怎么样 |
[15:37] | You work part-time, right? | 你做兼职工作 对吗 |
[15:39] | I do nail art. | 我做美甲艺术 |
[15:40] | You must have really scrimped and saved to afford this place. | 你肯定是省吃俭用才买下了这套房子吧 |
[15:45] | Excuse you? | 你说什么 |
[15:47] | You can’t come up in here and judge me. | 你不能就这么到我家对我评头论足 |
[15:50] | Having nice things isn’t a crime last I checked. | 我记得喜欢买好东西可不算什么罪吧 |
[15:53] | No, but buying things with drug money is. | 没错 不过用贩毒的钱买就是犯罪了 |
[15:57] | Second time now– where’s Emilio? | 再问一遍 埃米利奥在哪里 |
[15:59] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[16:01] | One of the cars Mendoza used in his operation | 门多萨的一辆工作用车 |
[16:03] | is registered in your name. | 注册在你的名下 |
[16:05] | Emilio bought me a car after our first date. | 我们第一次约会后 埃米利奥给我买了辆车 |
[16:08] | It was that good. | 就是这么棒 |
[16:10] | Mm. Too bad that same car | 可惜的是这辆车 |
[16:12] | matches a partial plate ripped from a homicide last month. | 和上个月发生的谋杀案中查得的部分车牌吻合 |
[16:14] | Makes you an accessory to murder. | 你就变成了谋杀案的从犯 |
[16:15] | – Turn around. – Let’s go. | -转过去 -我们走 |
[16:17] | Wait! W-w-wait. Okay! | 等等 等等 好吧 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:22] | I swear on my life, I don’t know where Emilio is. | 我对天发誓我不知道埃米利奥在哪里 |
[16:26] | But I did–I-I did let him buy some cars in my name. | 但我的确…的确让他以我的名义买了几辆车 |
[16:29] | And some of my coworkers too. | 还有我同事的名义 |
[16:31] | How many cars? | 几辆车 |
[16:33] | Like, 34. | 大概34辆 |
[16:36] | I don’t know what he uses them for, and I don’t ask. | 我不知道他用来干什么 我也没问 |
[16:39] | Look, Cassie, | 听着 凯西 |
[16:41] | what car is Emilio driving now? | 埃米利奥现在开什么车 |
[16:48] | Atwater, grab a pen. | 阿特沃特 拿好笔 |
[16:49] | We’re looking for a dark-green SUV | 我们要找一辆深绿色的商务车 |
[16:50] | belonging to Emilio Quentin. | 是埃米利奥·昆丁的 |
[16:56] | 34 cars? | 34辆车 |
[16:58] | That’s how they move the money. | 他们就是这样转移钱的 |
[17:00] | Crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[17:06] | That’s our boy. | 找到了 |
[17:10] | Yeah, Ruzek, I just got a pop on the NVLS plate reader. | 鲁塞克 我在车牌查询系统中找到了 |
[17:13] | The last reading puts Quentin on the 5200 block | 最后一条记录显示昆丁 |
[17:15] | of Chicago, in traffic, moving northbound. | 在芝加哥5200街区 正在向北开 |
[17:20] | All right, we got him, we got him. | 找到了 找到了 |
[17:21] | He’s at Laramie and Division. We got a visual. | 他在拉勒米加油站 我们看到他了 |
[17:46] | Stop! | 站住 |
[17:52] | CPD. | 芝加哥警察 |
[18:13] | Al? | 老埃 |
[18:16] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[18:21] | Don’t be stupid, honey! | 别做傻事 亲爱的 |
[18:23] | Lady, put the gun down. | 女士 把枪放下 |
[18:26] | Ma’am, lower your weapon. We’re police. | 女士 放下武器 我们是警察 |
[18:29] | Make him put his gun down first. | 让他先把枪放下 |
[18:31] | No way. | 休想 |
[18:32] | All right, both of you, put your guns down now! | 好了 你们两个 都把枪放下 |
[18:39] | Get on your knees. Get down. | 跪下 给我跪下 |
[18:42] | So it looks like you’ll be needing a new partner | 如今伯吉斯马上就要调去楼上 |
[18:44] | now that Burgess is moving upstairs. | 看来你又得找个新搭档了吧 |
[18:46] | Man, you go through ’em like cheap drawers. | 小子 你的搭档还真是不耐用 |
[18:49] | Yeah, make sure the next one knows I’m cursed. | 记得告诉下一个 我可是被诅咒的 |
[18:53] | Willy! You changed seats. | 威利 你换地方了 |
[18:56] | Rodney and me, we switched back in, like, ’08. | 罗德尼跟我08年的时候就换了 |
[19:00] | He got tired of the laundromat. | 他在洗衣店待腻了 |
[19:02] | Mm. You still choking back cherry vanilla? | 你还抽原来那破玩意吗 |
[19:04] | Hey, don’t go messing with perfection. | 别乱说 那可是好东西 |
[19:10] | Officer Roman, meet Willy, | 罗曼警官 来见见威利 |
[19:12] | – official mayor of this block. – Mm-hmm. | -这个街区的老大 -可不是 |
[19:15] | So you heard about the raid on Pulaski | 你听说过警方突袭普拉斯基路上的 |
[19:17] | at the sheet metal shop? | 金属板材场的事吗 |
[19:19] | Do tend to hear things. | 是听到了点消息 |
[19:22] | We’re a little more interested in what you saw, Willy. | 我们更感兴趣的是你看到了什么 威利 |
[19:26] | Always people coming and going. | 那里总是人来人往 |
[19:28] | Better to look the other way, you know? | 所以我最好还是少管闲事 你懂吗 |
[19:32] | But I did recognize some young guys | 但我认出了其中几个年轻小伙子 |
[19:35] | who make runs for Urbina. | 是帮厄宾那做事的 |
[19:39] | Esteban Urbina, works for Zetas? | 埃斯特万·厄宾那 在帮齐塔斯做事吗 |
[19:44] | That’s your last pack, right, Willy? | 这是最后一包了 对吧 威利 |
[19:46] | – Oh, after this, I quit. – Yeah. | -当然 抽完这包我就戒 -才怪 |
[19:48] | For good. | 真的 |
[19:51] | Thanks, Willy. We’ll see you around. | 谢了 威利 回头见 |
[20:04] | Here you go. Coffee. | 给你 咖啡 |
[20:07] | And… | 还有这个 |
[20:10] | And for Miss Kristina. | 这是给咱们的克里斯蒂娜小姐的 |
[20:14] | Here, want it? | 想吃吗 |
[20:16] | She loves these things. | 她最爱吃这些了 |
[20:17] | Kristina… | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[20:20] | He practically jumped into the bag. | 是他自己主动跳进袋子里来的 |
[20:23] | He wanted to meet you so bad. | 他特别想认识你 |
[20:26] | It’s for you. | 给你 |
[20:27] | Uh, thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[20:29] | really. | 真的 |
[20:31] | Intelligence got one of Mendoza’s lieutenants– | 情报组抓到了门多萨其中一个手下 |
[20:33] | – Emilio Quentin. – I’ll be right there. | -埃米利奥·昆丁 -我马上就来 |
[20:39] | I will get Kylie back. | 我会把凯莉救回来的 |
[20:42] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:49] | I mean, Mendoza ran his operation | 门多萨的据点 |
[20:50] | out of a sheet metal shop. | 建在一个金属板材厂内 |
[20:52] | Got everything you need to run | 所以估计要给车子装暗格 |
[20:54] | a successful trap car operation. | 也不是什么难事 |
[20:58] | Let me at this bitch. | 让我来对付它 |
[21:02] | Federales. | 瞧 联调局的人 |
[21:03] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[21:06] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让让 |
[21:09] | Oh, that’s one of those backscatter things, huh? | 这就是那什么后向散射扫描仪对吧 |
[21:11] | It sure is. | 没错 |
[21:13] | I’ve read about those. | 我在书上读到过这个 |
[21:25] | Money’s in the gas tank. | 钱在油箱里 |
[21:27] | Go ahead. | 你上吧 |
[21:30] | Hey, uh, I got it. | 等等 我来吧 |
[21:33] | You might want to back up. | 你们最好退后一点 |
[21:35] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[21:46] | One way to do it. | 你要这么做也行 |
[21:53] | Damn, you can barely fit anything in there. | 这里面这么小 他们是怎么装进去的 |
[21:57] | Probably had to fill up every 30 miles. | 估计每开30英里就得加次油吧 |
[22:08] | Hmm, well, just eyeballing, | 粗略估计一下 |
[22:10] | looks like 2 million there. | 估计得有两百万了 |
[22:12] | Oh…in Mexico, they’d call that | 在墨西哥 他们应该这么说吧 |
[22:14] | “Lotto dinero.” | “中大奖了” |
[22:18] | Never mind. It was a joke. | 别理我 我在开玩笑 |
[22:24] | Ruzek stole my chair. | 鲁塞克偷了我的椅子 |
[22:25] | Ha! Voight and Antonio | 博伊特和安东尼奥 |
[22:27] | have Quentin in interrogation right now. | 如今正在审问昆丁 |
[22:30] | Is he talking yet? | 他开口了吗 |
[22:32] | Not yet, but… | 还没有 但是… |
[22:34] | Voight hasn’t had time to stretch. | 博伊特还没热身呢 |
[22:45] | You know, | 你知道 |
[22:47] | we no longer work together, | 如今我们不在一起工作了 |
[22:51] | so a lot of the old rules and regulations, | 所以之前的那些规矩和条令 |
[22:55] | they don’t apply anymore. | 也不再适用了 |
[23:03] | Quentin? | 昆丁呢 |
[23:06] | Interview room. | 在审讯室 |
[23:08] | This way. | 这边 |
[23:14] | Calculated criminal drug conspiracy, | 有预谋贩毒 |
[23:16] | aggravated assault, just the tip of the iceberg. | 袭警 你的罪名多着呢 |
[23:19] | We can go round and round like this all you want. | 你想这么浪费时间随便你 |
[23:21] | I don’t talk until I get my deal. | 除非谈好条件 不然我不会开口 |
[23:27] | You didn’t see that. | 你什么都没看到 |
[23:30] | Where’s Mendoza? | 门多萨在哪里 |
[23:31] | I ain’t giving up my boys | 不跟我谈好条件 |
[23:32] | until I know I got an agreement. | 我是不会供出我的兄弟们的 |
[23:35] | Seven years max. | 最多七年 |
[23:37] | And protective custody. | 还要有保护性监禁 |
[23:38] | You pull a gun on cops, | 你持枪对着警察 |
[23:41] | there is no agreement. | 别妄想谈条件了 |
[23:43] | I know how you guys work. | 我知道你们的程序 |
[23:45] | I don’t think you do. | 我想你并不知道 |
[23:49] | You two. | 你们两个 |
[23:53] | You make a deal, | 你跟他做交易 |
[23:55] | you put that piece of trash | 那种垃圾扭头就会 |
[23:56] | back on my streets in no time flat. | 回到我的街头继续做坏事 |
[23:59] | He’s a minnow. | 他是个小虾米 |
[24:00] | And we need to move. | 我们时间有限 |
[24:01] | Look, the guy is dead to rights. | 听着 那家伙现在是瓮中之鳖 |
[24:03] | They’ll get him to talk. | 他们有办法让他开口的 |
[24:06] | Anybody has a problem with my decision-making, | 谁对我的决定有意见 |
[24:09] | take it up with the A-USA. | 尽管去找最高检察长 |
[24:11] | I’m making the deal. | 我要答应他的条件 |
[24:15] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[24:18] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[24:25] | Don’t undercut me again. | 不许再拆我的台 |
[24:29] | You got your deal. | 条件都满足你了 |
[24:31] | Now tell us what you know. | 告诉我们你知道的 |
[24:35] | Come on, you’re his guy. | 说吧 你是他手下 |
[24:37] | He trusts you. | 他信任你 |
[24:38] | He doesn’t trust us. | 他才不信任我们呢 |
[24:39] | I sure as hell don’t trust him. | 我也压根不信任他 |
[24:40] | Mendoza’s messed up on all kinds of stuff. | 门多萨把事情搞得一团糟 |
[24:43] | Strip searched us! | 居然还让我们脱光搜身 |
[24:44] | He said he found some federal number | 他说他的电话记录上有 |
[24:45] | in his call logs. | 联调局的号码 |
[24:47] | What call logs? | 什么电话记录 |
[24:49] | Dude monitors every call out of his shop. | 那哥们监控了所有从他店里打出的电话 |
[24:51] | If somebody’s talking to the Feds, | 如果有人敢和联调局的人说话 |
[24:52] | whoever it is not gonna be breathing long. | 肯定活不长了 |
[24:55] | The plan was we drive the cash to Laredo, | 原计划是门多萨和我们三个分四路 |
[24:57] | split four ways– Mendoza and us three. | 把钱运到拉雷多[美墨两国交界处] |
[24:59] | Then this morning, he calls an audible. | 结果今天早晨 他打电话留言 |
[25:00] | Says we all gotta meet at some scrap yard in Ashburn | 说让我们去阿什伯恩的一个废品场见他 |
[25:03] | because he wants to drive the money in himself. | 因为他想自己去运钱 |
[25:05] | You were on your way to meet him. | 你正在去见他的路上 |
[25:06] | Hell no. I’m trying to get out of town. | 才不是呢 我想逃出城 |
[25:11] | Give us the location of the scrap yard. | 告诉我们那个废品场在哪里 |
[25:15] | Got an address. | 得到了一个地址 |
[25:17] | Great. Let’s hit it. | 太好了 我们行动 |
[25:19] | Listen, Hank, I’m sorry about the– | 听我说 汉克 我很抱歉… |
[25:21] | Don’t even think about it. | 不用在意 |
[25:22] | Lang’s your boss now. | 你现在的老板是朗 |
[25:24] | That’s who you need to make happy, all right? | 你现在得让他满意 明白吗 |
[25:29] | We’ll follow you. | 领路吧 |
[25:32] | Schmansky and I used to come here all the time. | 史曼斯基和我以前经常到这里来 |
[25:36] | Who’s Schmansky? | 史曼斯基是谁 |
[25:37] | Kip Schmansky, my first partner. | 基普·史曼斯基 我的第一个搭档 |
[25:40] | Always ordered carne asada with extra onions. | 永远都点墨西哥烤牛肉多加洋葱 |
[25:44] | Should have bought stock in Pine Fresh. | 真该多买点新鲜菠萝 |
[25:46] | We get a call to this robbery one time… | 我们有一次接到一起抢劫案报警 |
[25:49] | Couple of guys ransacked a jewelry store. | 几个人在洗劫一家珠宝店 |
[25:50] | We get there, | 我们到达现场 |
[25:52] | and from the jump, guys are shooting at us. | 那几个人开始冲我们开枪 |
[25:55] | Schmansky’s got the first guy covered. | 史曼斯基拿下了第一个人 |
[25:56] | I go for the second guy, | 我去对付第二个人 |
[25:57] | and my gun jams. | 然后我的枪卡住了 |
[25:59] | Schmanksy gets a round off and puts the guy down, | 史曼斯基转身放到了那家伙 |
[26:01] | but, oh, my God, I felt terrible. | 但是 老天啊 我感觉糟透了 |
[26:04] | What are you gonna do? Your gun jammed. | 你能怎么办 你的枪卡住了 |
[26:06] | That is not how I saw it at the time. | 我当时可不是那么想的 |
[26:08] | I started second-guessing myself. | 我开始自我怀疑 |
[26:10] | Lost my edge. | 失去自信 |
[26:12] | I was a liability. | 我是个累赘 |
[26:13] | Every cop knew it. | 所有警察都知道 |
[26:15] | So Schmansky gets me this. | 所以史曼斯基送了我这个 |
[26:18] | Cobra Revolver. Never jams. | 柯尔特眼镜蛇左轮 永不卡枪 |
[26:20] | Slide never locks back. | 套筒永远不会锁住 |
[26:22] | Hell of a partner. | 真是个好搭档 |
[26:25] | Best one I ever had. | 最棒的 |
[26:27] | You heard that saying, | 你有没有听过一句老话叫 |
[26:28] | “Ballplayers need a short memory at the plate”? | “球员在场上要学会忘记” |
[26:32] | Same goes for cops. | 警察也是一样 |
[26:34] | What happened to Burgess happened. | 伯吉斯的事已经发生了 |
[26:35] | Let it go. | 别再去想了 |
[26:37] | Get your ass back in the game. | 打起精神找回状态 |
[26:42] | Done with these? | 吃好了吗 |
[26:43] | Actually, Theo… | 实际上 西奥 |
[26:46] | We have a few questions about your boss, | 我们有几个关于你老板 |
[26:48] | Esteban Urbina. | 埃斯特万·厄宾那的问题 |
[26:58] | Looks like Mendoza and his lieutenants met up already. | 看起来门多萨和他的副手们已经见过面了 |
[27:02] | They could be halfway to Mexico by now. | 他们很可能已经在去墨西哥的路上了 |
[27:04] | Hey! Over here! | 来这边 |
[27:12] | Fuentes and Gamboa, | 富恩特斯和冈博亚 |
[27:15] | Mendoza’s two other lieutenants. | 门多萨的另外两个副手 |
[27:17] | This was a setup to take all the money. | 这是个陷阱 他想把所有的钱自己吞了 |
[27:19] | No wonder Quentin wanted out. | 难怪昆丁想退出 |
[27:21] | Mendoza’s burning it to the ground. | 门多萨想杀人灭口 |
[27:26] | Who know what he’ll do to Kylie | 如果他知道凯莉跟我们合作 |
[27:27] | if he finds out she’s working with us. | 谁知道他会怎么对待她 |
[27:35] | And we gave Quentin a reduced sentence for this. | 这样我们还要给昆丁减刑吗 |
[27:40] | So you’re one of those “I told you so” guys. | 原来你是那种马后炮吗 |
[27:43] | Am I? | 我是吗 |
[27:45] | Hey, everybody chill out, all right? | 大家都冷静好吗 |
[27:47] | I’m talking to you too. | 你也是 |
[27:55] | Yeah, Trudy, talk to me. | 特鲁迪 什么事 |
[27:56] | Got something you may be able to work with. | 有新情况 可能对你有用 |
[27:58] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[28:02] | So, a CI of mine | 我的一个线人 |
[28:04] | saw a kid making runs to Mendoza’s counting house. | 看到一个小子去门多萨的账房跑腿 |
[28:07] | Turns out he works for a cartel player named Urbina. | 事实证明他是一个叫厄宾那的毒贩子的人 |
[28:10] | She broke this kid down like a cardboard box. | 她轻而易举地就拿下了那个小子 |
[28:13] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[28:14] | Urbina’s a mid-level Zetas guy, | 厄宾那是齐塔斯贩毒集团的中层人员 |
[28:16] | Works with Mendoza. | 跟门多萨一起贩毒的 |
[28:18] | We never got eyes on him. | 我们没有他的行踪 |
[28:20] | Also got a watering hole for you. | 这里还有一条酒吧的线索 |
[28:23] | Green Mill. | 格林米尔 |
[28:25] | It’s nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[28:29] | All right, we did it your way. | 好 我们已经按你的方式做过了 |
[28:30] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[28:32] | Now let us do it ours. | 现在就让我们来吧 |
[28:37] | What do you say, Erin? | 你说呢 艾琳 |
[28:40] | What’s the call? | 你说该怎么办 |
[28:53] | I’d say we let Sergeant Voight and his team do their thing. | 就让博伊特警长和他的人去做吧 |
[28:56] | And we keep looking for Kylie on our end. | 我们这边继续找凯莉 |
[29:02] | Fine. | 好 |
[29:04] | Do it. | 去做吧 |
[29:06] | Castillo, we’re outta here. | 卡斯蒂略 我们走 |
[29:22] | Guys, we’re not open yet. | 两位 我们还没开门呢 |
[29:26] | Urbina. Hanging out in Al Capone’s old joint. | 厄宾那 在你们老大以前的场子里寻开心呢 |
[29:31] | Got a high opinion of yourself. | 很看得起自己嘛 |
[29:34] | Well, I’m a fan of history. | 我这个人念旧 |
[29:35] | – Mm-hmm. – We’ll deal you back in. | -这样啊 -你们先出去 |
[29:47] | Damian Mendoza… | 达米安·门多萨 |
[29:50] | tell us how to find him. | 告诉我们怎么找他 |
[29:54] | Name doesn’t sound familiar. | 这个人我好像不熟 |
[29:56] | We already got his lieutenant, Emilio Quentin. | 我们已经抓到他的副手埃米利奥·昆丁了 |
[30:01] | This is some of the money he was driving down to Mexico. | 这是他想带去墨西哥的一部分钱 |
[30:05] | All I see is some cash. | 我就只看到了些现金而已 |
[30:09] | I don’t think he understands. | 他好像不明白啊 |
[30:14] | Bro, there’s a 10% finder’s fee. | 兄弟 这里有10%的掮客佣金 |
[30:20] | That’s $800K. | 一共八十万 |
[30:22] | We don’t want you. | 我们不想抓你 |
[30:25] | We just want you to tell us how to find Mendoza. | 我们只想找到门多萨 |
[30:28] | We’ll give you 24 hours to get out of Chicago. | 我们给你24小时离开芝加哥 |
[30:32] | Or the people you work for, | 否则你上面那些人 |
[30:34] | they’re going to hear all about | 就会听说是你 |
[30:35] | how you led us to their money. | 引我们截了他们的钱 |
[30:39] | I’ll make sure of that. | 我说到做到 |
[30:46] | Does that cash have something like this in it? | 那些钱里有个这种东西吗 |
[30:53] | No. | 没有 |
[30:55] | Means the tracking card | 那我们放进去的 |
[30:58] | we put in the shipment | 追踪卡 |
[30:59] | is still in there. | 还在里面 |
[31:02] | Gotta keep tabs on a guy like Mendoza. | 门多萨这种人不得不防 |
[31:05] | Not that I know him. | 果然不出所料 |
[31:10] | Lang, how long’s it take you guys to track an RFID card? | 朗 你们追踪一张无线射频识别卡要多久 |
[31:15] | About six seconds. | 大约六秒 |
[31:18] | What’s the RFID tracker say now? | 现在追踪结果是什么 |
[31:20] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[31:21] | Lindsay said Mendoza’s 50 meters away. | 琳德赛说门多萨在50米外 |
[31:24] | That’s gotta be him up ahead in this scrap metal truck. | 这辆废金属卡车的司机肯定就是他了 |
[31:27] | Mendoza’s in a flatbed truck heading eastbound on 18th Street. | 门多萨正开着一辆平板货车沿18街往东走 |
[31:30] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[31:31] | Take the next left. | 下个路口左拐 |
[31:51] | Block the intersection of Orson and 16th. | 堵住奥森街和16大街的路口 |
[32:15] | Halstead, we’re on your six. | 霍斯特德 我们在你的六点钟方向 |
[32:22] | Antonio, he’s heading toward Randolph! | 安东尼奥 他开往伦道夫街了 |
[33:03] | Go. | 上 |
[33:04] | Get out of the truck! | 给我下车 |
[33:06] | Put your hands behind your back. | 双手放到身后 |
[33:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:11] | Come on. Come here. We got you. | 来 过来 我们来救你了 |
[33:14] | There we go. It’s okay. | 来 没事了 |
[33:16] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 来 |
[33:18] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:20] | – Get up! – Are you all right? Come on. | -起来 -你没事吧 来 |
[33:39] | This is it. | 是这个 |
[33:41] | Open it. | 打开 |
[33:49] | Watch out, Dawg, I got it. | 小心 道格 我来 |
[34:04] | That’s gonna photograph real nice. | 这样肯定上镜 |
[34:08] | I’ll take your word for it. | 这话我信 |
[34:20] | Glad I caught you before you left. | 你还没走真是太好了 |
[34:23] | You, uh…doing okay? | 你…还好吧 |
[34:27] | Oh, maybe a little carpal tunnel | 可能因为坐办公桌 |
[34:28] | from being behind the desk, but | 手有点麻了 但是 |
[34:30] | I’ll pull through. | 我不会有事的 |
[34:33] | Really, God, I’m fine. | 真的 我没事 |
[34:34] | Not that anyone believes me. | 怎么没人信我呢 |
[34:37] | I should have been there to cover you at that house. | 当时我应该掩护你的 |
[34:41] | Roman… | 罗曼 |
[34:45] | I don’t blame you, okay? | 我不怪你 知道吗 |
[34:46] | I don’t blame anyone. | 我不怪任何人 |
[34:49] | Well, aside from the nut that rigged up the shotgun. | 除了那个设置猎枪机关的疯子 |
[34:55] | Hey, you can’t carry around this guilt anymore, okay? | 你不能一直因为这个自责 |
[34:58] | I won’t allow it. | 我不许你这样 |
[35:05] | So tomorrow’s your first day? | 那明天是你第一天换岗上班 |
[35:07] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:08] | Big shot in Intelligence. | 在情报组有前途 |
[35:12] | I’m gonna miss working with you. | 我会想念跟你搭档的日子的 |
[35:15] | You’re a hell of a cop. | 你是个优秀的警察 |
[35:17] | They’ll be lucky to have you. | 有你是他们的运气 |
[35:49] | Come on in, Burgess. Sit down. | 进来 伯吉斯 坐吧 |
[35:57] | Sir, I’m–I’m gonna respectfully | 警长 请不要见怪 |
[35:59] | decline Intelligence. | 我拒绝来情报组 |
[36:07] | Wasn’t the answer I expected. | 没想到啊 |
[36:10] | I know Intelligence is this… | 我知道进情报组是个… |
[36:12] | huge opportunity… | 很好的机会… |
[36:16] | It’s just I’m not ready to be off the beat yet. | 可是我还没准备好离开巡逻队 |
[36:20] | My partner and I, we went through something with that shooting. | 因为枪击事件 我跟我的搭档经历了一些事 |
[36:23] | And, you know, I’m just– | 而且 我… |
[36:26] | I’m not going to leave him until we can both put it behind us. | 除非我们都过了这道坎 否则我是不会丢下他的 |
[36:32] | My heart’s in uniform. | 我还想穿制服 |
[36:35] | At least right now. | 至少现在还想 |
[36:44] | I couldn’t ask for anything more | 对我的巡警 |
[36:46] | in one of my patrolmen. | 我不能要求更多了 |
[37:03] | Kylie, you got a sec? | 凯莉 你有时间吗 |
[37:18] | So Damian’s going to prison for the rest of his life. | 达米安这辈子都要在监狱里度过了 |
[37:21] | So you never have to worry about him again. | 你再也不用担心他了 |
[37:24] | I hate to ask this, but, um, | 我也不想问你 但是 |
[37:26] | that, uh, CI money’s coming, right? | 我做线人的钱会给我对吗 |
[37:31] | I really need it. | 我真的需要那笔钱 |
[37:32] | Like, uh, right now. | 现在就需要 |
[37:36] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我处理 |
[37:38] | You did great. | 你做得很棒 |
[37:41] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[37:50] | So I know how Intelligence gets their CIs money, | 我知道情报组那边怎么给线人付钱 |
[37:53] | but I don’t actually know how we go about it. | 但是不知道我们是怎么个程序 |
[37:57] | Everything you hear about Washington is true. | 你听说的华府这边的一切都是真的 |
[37:59] | It’s inefficient, bureaucratic, | 效率低下 官僚作风严重 |
[38:02] | and a pain in the ass. | 烦人得很 |
[38:06] | Well, if there are hoops I have to jump through, | 如果还需要什么程序的话 |
[38:07] | I’m more than willing. | 我非常愿意帮忙 |
[38:08] | Kylie needs that money to get back on her feet. | 凯莉需要那笔钱重新开始生活 |
[38:10] | DOJ still needs to review the case. | 司法部还需要复查案件 |
[38:12] | Hell, they may not award her any money at all. | 他们可能根本不给她奖金呢 |
[38:16] | I gave her my word. | 我都向她保证过了 |
[38:17] | Look, we reunited her with a daughter | 我们让她和她女儿团聚了 |
[38:20] | and took nearly 8 million in dirty cash off the streets. | 并且端掉了近八百万的黑钱 |
[38:24] | It’s time to celebrate. | 现在该庆祝了 |
[38:26] | Let’s talk about this after the press conference. | 等新闻发布会结束后我们再谈这个 |
[38:29] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:31] | Actually, I’m gonna sit this one out. | 这次我就不参加了 |
[38:36] | You kicked ass today. | 你今天表现很棒 |
[38:39] | Big things ahead for you. | 前途一片光明 |
[38:53] | 缉毒局特别行动小组 挫败齐塔斯贩毒集团的金钱走私行动 | |
[38:54] | We successfully dismantled | 我们成功挫败了 |
[38:57] | a major drug money smuggling operation within the Zetas cartel. | 齐塔斯贩毒集团的一项重大毒品资金走私行动 |
[39:01] | With the help of the Chicago Police Department, | 在芝加哥警局的帮助下 |
[39:04] | we were able to apprehend Damian Mendoza, | 我们抓获了达米安·门多萨 |
[39:09] | one of the most wanted fugitives in the country. | 他是我国通缉的要犯之一 |
[39:19] | Am I interrupting anything? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[39:21] | Uh…just your own press conference. | 就是你自己的新闻发布会而已 |
[39:26] | – Do you wanna come in? – Yeah. | -你要进来吗 -好啊 |
[39:31] | So this is how you’re spending your evening. | 原来你晚上就是这么度过的啊 |
[39:35] | You must really miss me. | 你肯定很想我吧 |
[39:38] | They didn’t let you do any of the talking. | 他们没让你发言啊 |
[39:42] | No offense to Lang, | 无意冒犯朗 |
[39:43] | but you’re a little easier on the eyes. | 不过你确实比他更上镜 |
[39:47] | It’s not really my scene. | 我不喜欢抛头露面 |
[39:51] | Plus, you know, Voight’s got a rule. | 再说了 博伊特定了规矩 |
[39:53] | You never get your picture in the paper. | 绝对不能出现在报纸媒体上 |
[40:01] | You wanna talk about your day? | 你想谈谈你今天如何吗 |
[40:02] | Not really. | 不太想 |