时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 15 years ago you were a girl barely surviving on the street. | 十五年前你还是个在街头难以生存的小女孩 |
[00:04] | Now you’re being courted by the feds. | 现在都有联调局的人求你去了 |
[00:06] | I’m proud of you, Erin. | 我为你自豪 艾琳 |
[00:08] | Imagine how heartbroken you’d be | 想想以后你无法每天看到我的笑脸 |
[00:09] | not seeing my smiling face every day. | 你得有多心碎啊 |
[00:11] | – It’s her. – Her who? | -是她 -哪个她 |
[00:12] | My ex-partner, Jenn Cassidy. | 我的前搭档 珍·卡西迪 |
[00:14] | Heard a lot about you. | 我听说过不少你的事迹 |
[00:15] | How did we break up and just two weeks later | 我们分手两周后你就订婚了 |
[00:17] | – you’re engaged? – Just shut up! | -是怎么回事 -能闭嘴吗 |
[00:19] | I put just as much of myself into this job– | 我跟你一样热爱这份工作… |
[00:25] | – Here, put pressure on this. – Okay. | -快压住她的伤口 -好 |
[00:27] | – Press, press! – I got it. I got it. | -按紧了 -我知道 |
[00:29] | 10-1, 10-1! Shots fired at 3316 West 21st Street. | 总部 有警员中枪 地点西21街3316号 |
[00:33] | My partner’s been shot! | 我的搭档中枪了 |
[00:34] | She’s losing a lot of blood. I can’t tell where she’s hit. | 她流了很多血 我没法判断伤口位置 |
[00:36] | Put pressure! | 用力压紧 |
[00:38] | – Go! – You got no cover. | -去吧 -你没有人照应 |
[00:39] | Go! | 去吧 |
[00:51] | How long on that ambulance? | 救护车还有多久到 |
[00:53] | I got an officer in bad shape here. | 伤者的情况危急 |
[00:55] | Bus is 3 minutes out. | 还有三分钟就到 |
[01:29] | No, that’s understood. Yeah, copy. | 不 可以理解 明白了 |
[01:31] | Halstead, get back upstairs, | 霍斯特德 回楼上去 |
[01:33] | – get Voight. – What’s going on? | -赶紧把博伊特找来 -怎么了 |
[01:34] | Burgess was shot, condition unknown. | 伯吉斯中枪了 如今情况不明 |
[01:36] | Go get your sergeant down here now! | 赶紧叫你们警长下来 |
[03:28] | – Kim! – She’s nonresponsive. | -金 -她没有反应 |
[03:30] | Struck her head on the fall. | 倒地时撞击到了头部 |
[03:31] | Offender shot through the front door. | 枪手从门内开的枪 |
[03:32] | – Where’s Roman? – Inside. | -罗曼呢 -在里面 |
[03:33] | He went after the shooter. Patrolmen are locking down the street. | 他去追枪手了 巡警正在封锁街道 |
[03:37] | Hold here. Stand down! | 在这等着 不要轻举妄动 |
[03:51] | Sarge! | 警长 |
[03:55] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[03:58] | The whole damn house is rigged! | 这该死的房子里全是陷阱 |
[04:00] | Where’s the shooter? | 枪手呢 |
[04:01] | – Huh?! – Shooter?! | -什么 -枪手呢 |
[04:02] | No, there’s no shooter! | 根本没有枪手 |
[04:06] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[04:11] | I entered the room and stepped through that tripwire, | 我一进房就踩到了机关 |
[04:14] | which is rigged to that thing. | 是连着那玩意的 |
[04:16] | I got low and triggered the device. | 我伏下身触发了机关 |
[04:18] | There’s a body in the tub. | 浴缸里有具尸体 |
[04:20] | It’s–it’s dissolved. | 已经被溶解了 |
[04:22] | You need medical attention? | 你们需要急救治疗吗 |
[04:24] | Stay out of the house! Get everyone across the street! | 别进来 让所有人退到街对面去 |
[04:27] | Copy that, Sarge. | 收到 警长 |
[04:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[04:30] | This is Sergeant Voight. | 我是博伊特警长 |
[04:33] | Advise patrol to evacuate the block. | 让巡警疏散整个街区 |
[04:36] | Dispatch bomb squad and forensics. | 通知拆弹小组和法医过来 |
[04:38] | I’m initiating a plan one. | 启动一号计划 |
[04:41] | – Roman. – Copy that, Sarge. | -罗曼 -收到 警长 |
[04:42] | Yeah? | 我在 |
[04:44] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[04:45] | I’m good. Let’s go. | 我没事 咱们走吧 |
[04:50] | Hey, I want two cars escorting that ambulance to Chicago Med. | 给我派两辆警车护送救护车去芝加哥医院 |
[04:54] | On it. | 明白 |
[04:55] | Ruzek, stay here. You’re inside. | 鲁塞克 你留这 保护好现场 |
[05:01] | Hey, adam, listen– | 亚当 听着 |
[05:01] | I’ll get the particulars later, just– | 晚点我再向你了解细节 |
[05:04] | House is owned by Luther Markov. | 屋主是卢瑟·马尔科夫吗 |
[05:07] | – Yeah. – We gotta roll. | -是的 -我们得走了 |
[05:15] | No, we don’t know yet. | 不 我们还不清楚 |
[05:16] | Just get all available officers over to Ogden and shut it down. | 赶紧让所有警力去奥格登中止活动 |
[05:29] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[06:00] | 4-inch laceration to the back of the head. | 脑部后方有四英寸长伤口 |
[06:02] | Possible broken humerus. | 疑似肱骨骨折 |
[06:03] | Gunshot wounds to the left side. Can’t find an exit wound. | 左侧有枪伤 子弹仍在体内 |
[06:06] | Could have a pierced lung. | 可能伤及肺部 |
[06:07] | Get her to trauma bay one. | 立刻送她进一号手术室 |
[06:08] | Prep her for CT. Call X-ray. | 给她做断层扫描 叫X光科的人过来 |
[06:11] | – You were at the scene? – Yeah. She’s my partner. | -你当时在现场 -是的 她是我搭档 |
[06:13] | you know what I’m gonna find? | 知道伤她的是什么吗 |
[06:14] | I dunno–looked like birdshot. | 不清楚 可能是鸟枪子弹 |
[06:18] | I don’t know what the hell that was, | 我不知道这到底是怎么一回事 |
[06:19] | but I gotta find out who did this. | 但我一定要找出枪手 |
[06:21] | District will send people. | 警署会派人过来 |
[06:22] | Then I’ll wait till they get here. | 那我在这里等他们 |
[06:24] | We shouldn’t have been scrapping. | 当时我们不该争执的 |
[06:25] | We should have been at that door. | 我们该跟她一起在门口 |
[06:28] | I want you not to be here when I come back. | 我回来时不想再看到你 |
[06:30] | We’re bad luck, Jenn. | 我们在一起就会倒霉 珍 |
[06:31] | My partner doesn’t need you here, | 我的搭档不需要你 |
[06:32] | and I sure as hell don’t wanna see you again, not tonight. | 而我也不想再看到你 至少今晚不想 |
[06:35] | Hey, Sean. | 等等 肖恩 |
[06:39] | Yeah, bomb unit did a sweep of the place. | 拆弹小组彻底检查了那房子 |
[06:41] | Back door was linked to an improvised napalm grenade. | 后门连接着一个自制汽油弹 |
[06:47] | I thought you were officially detailed to task force. | 我还以为你已经转去特别行动小组了 |
[06:50] | I pushed it a day. | 我推迟了一天 |
[06:53] | Shooter was waiting for her here. | 枪手是在这里等着她吗 |
[06:55] | There was no shooter. | 没有枪手 |
[06:57] | No shooter? Who pulled the trigger? | 没有枪手 那是谁开的枪 |
[06:59] | The buzzer was rigged to the trigger of the gun. | 门铃是跟枪上的扳机连着的 |
[07:02] | Burgess depresses the button… | 伯吉斯按下门铃… |
[07:06] | So our killer is what, some kind of brilliant tech whiz? | 你的意思是 凶手是个技术天才 |
[07:10] | Don’t give him too much credit. | 先别太高估他 |
[07:11] | It’ll only disappoint you when we catch him. | 否则我们抓到凶手时你会失望的 |
[07:24] | How do you let this psycho get the jump on you twice, huh? | 你怎么会让这疯子坑了你两次 |
[07:27] | – Freak had a tripwire. – Yeah, we saw. | -他布了陷阱 -我们看到了 |
[07:30] | You found the sensor in the bathroom? | 你找到浴室里的机关了吗 |
[07:34] | No, let’s see it. | 没 带我去看看 |
[07:41] | There are some unique compounds in the acid. | 这酸里面有种特殊的化合物 |
[07:44] | This wasn’t store-bought. | 不是一般商店能买到的 |
[07:46] | If it’s something exotic, we can trace the purchase. | 如果是很少见的物质 我们可以追踪到来源 |
[07:48] | How long to I.D. the body? | 多久能识别出受害者 |
[07:50] | We assumed it was the owner of the house. | 我们猜想可能是屋子的主人 |
[07:52] | It’s this tile right here. | 就是这块地砖 |
[07:57] | – Are his teeth intact? – Gone-zo. | -他的牙齿还在吗 -没了 |
[08:00] | It’s a weight sensor. | 这是个重量感应器 |
[08:01] | So the way this goes is I enter, I step on that thing, | 所以我一走进来 踩到这上面 |
[08:04] | the music starts blasting in the bedroom. | 卧室里就会突然响起音乐 |
[08:06] | I go to turn the music off, | 我去关音乐 |
[08:08] | and that’s when I trip the shotgun rig. | 于是触发猎枪装置 |
[08:10] | And the homeowner’s on a person of interest list. | 屋主在疑犯名单上 |
[08:13] | We got Mr. Unidentified taking a bath. | 这位身份不明的先生在泡澡 |
[08:17] | This nut knew we were coming. | 这个疯子知道我们会来 |
[08:21] | He wanted to hurt cops. | 他想伤害警察 |
[08:33] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[09:24] | Agent Lang, did you get my text? | 朗特工 你收到我短信了吗 |
[09:26] | I was expecting you at task force today. | 今天我在特别行动小组等你的 |
[09:28] | A patrolman in our district was shot. | 我们辖区里的一名巡警被枪击 |
[09:30] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[09:31] | I need to see this through. | 我得破了这案子 |
[09:32] | I don’t expect you guys to wait for me. | 我不期望你们会为我留着位置 |
[09:34] | This guy you’re going after– | 你们要抓的这个人 |
[09:36] | you need help on the federal side, just reach out. | 如果需要联调局帮忙 尽管开口 |
[09:40] | I want him caught for what he did | 我要看他被绳之以法 |
[09:41] | and then I want you on my team. | 然后看你来我队里 |
[09:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:56] | You wanted to see me. | 你找我对吗 |
[09:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:59] | You know why you’re up here, Roman? | 知道为什么找你来吗 罗曼 |
[10:02] | Because I screwed up. | 因为我搞砸了 |
[10:04] | You’re up here because you’re the real police. | 找你来是因为你是个真正的警察 |
[10:08] | Look, I wasn’t at the scene, | 我当时不在现场 |
[10:10] | but I know that you did all you coulda done. | 但我知道你尽力了 |
[10:14] | Look, this is how you make it up to her– | 你补偿她的方式就只有 |
[10:16] | you take down the guy who hurt her. | 抓住伤害她的人 |
[10:20] | Thank you, Sarge. | 谢谢您 警长 |
[10:24] | You can leave the door open. | 走吧 不用关门 |
[10:34] | They took three pellets out of her chest. | 他们从她胸口取出了三颗散弹 |
[10:36] | No internal damage, so that’s– that’s good. | 没有内伤 算是万幸了 |
[10:38] | They left two in her arm. I guess it’s in a safe position, | 她胳膊里还有两颗 我猜是在安全位置 |
[10:41] | – whatever the hell that means. – Well, she’s tough, that one. | -谁知道那是什么意思 -她的确坚强 |
[10:43] | But she’d want you focused right here, okay, | 但她希望你认真办案 知道吗 |
[10:45] | so let’s– let’s get to work. | 所以 我们工作吧 |
[10:49] | Positive I.D. on our victim in the tub– | 已经确认浴缸中死者的身份 |
[10:51] | Luther Markov, 73 years old. | 名叫卢瑟·马尔科夫 73岁 |
[10:53] | Retired Dean of Psychology at Central Chicago University. | 芝加哥中央大学退休的心理系主任 |
[10:57] | He’s divorced. Family isn’t local. | 他离婚了 家人也不在本地 |
[10:59] | Nothing in his background. He was a model citizen. | 他的背景毫无疑点 是个模范市民 |
[11:02] | Well, what about the political connection, | 那政治关系呢 |
[11:03] | the Bulgarian Embassy? | 保加利亚大使馆那边 |
[11:04] | That’s how we ended up at his door in the first place. | 我们一开始不就因为这个找过去的吗 |
[11:06] | I sent his blog to a contact at the FBI | 我把他的博客发给联调局的联系人 |
[11:08] | to do a threat assessment. | 进行威胁评估 |
[11:10] | Yeah, I know. I’m all fancy now. | 我知道 我现在就是这么拽 |
[11:12] | For what it’s worth, I don’t think the politics is related. | 不管怎样 我觉得跟政治无关 |
[11:15] | This murder was vicious. | 这是桩残忍的谋杀案 |
[11:17] | It’s not a robbery. It’s something personal. | 不是抢劫 是私人恩怨 |
[11:19] | Oh, Sarge, I ran the plate on the victim’s vehicle. | 警长 我查了死者的车牌 |
[11:22] | Nothing matched– | 没一项能对的上 |
[11:23] | make, model, VIN number. Nothing. | 生产商 车型 车架号 一个都没 |
[11:25] | Someone swapped his license plate. | 有人换了他的车牌 |
[11:26] | – That’s what I’m saying. – Whose tags are they? | -我就是这个意思 -这车牌是谁的 |
[11:28] | Registered to a Travis Webber. | 注册在特维斯·韦伯名下 |
[11:29] | A meth-head with multiple drug cases, | 他犯过多起涉毒案的瘾君子 |
[11:31] | typical burglary arrests. | 典型的盗窃被捕 |
[11:33] | Maybe he broke in, killed the old man, rigged the house. | 或许他闯进屋里 杀了老人 布下了陷阱 |
[11:36] | I don’t know, man. He doesn’t sound that clever. | 不好说 他听起来没这么聪明 |
[11:38] | I mean, why bother going through all that trouble in the house | 为什么大费周章进了屋里 |
[11:40] | and then leaving your plates behind? | 最后却忘了自己的车牌 |
[11:41] | Let’s ask him. | 我们去问问他 |
[11:42] | Well, he lives in Portage Park, | 他住在珀特基公园 |
[11:43] | – works at a bike shop nearby. – All right, we’ll split up. | -在附近一家摩托店上班 -好 分头行动 |
[11:45] | Lindsay, Halstead, Ruzek– we’ll check his work. | 琳德赛 霍斯特德 鲁塞克 我们去他店里 |
[11:50] | We’re knocking his door down, | 既然要敲他的门 |
[11:51] | we’re doing it with the bomb unit. | 我们还是带上拆弹小组吧 |
[11:59] | Halstead, go around the back. | 霍斯特德 去后面 |
[12:04] | How you doin’, Ray? | 你好 雷 |
[12:06] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[12:08] | – So are we crazy here? – I don’t know yet. | -是我们多疑了吗 -还不知道 |
[12:11] | We ran an RF scan with the spectrum analyzer– | 我们用光谱分析仪做了射频扫描 |
[12:13] | picking up some radio activity in the shop. | 侦测到店内有放射性活动 |
[12:16] | We need a visual. | 我们需要视频图像 |
[12:18] | Well, let me take a look. | 让我看看吧 |
[12:21] | Yeah, just– | 行吧 只是… |
[12:22] | My hands are steady. | 我的手够稳 |
[12:25] | Yeah, he’s good. | 是 他可以 |
[12:44] | Everybody get low. | 大家都蹲下 |
[12:57] | It looks like the same setup from the house. | 看起来和那屋子是一样的陷阱 |
[12:59] | There’s no doorbell. | 这里没有门铃 |
[13:01] | All right, hold up. | 好 等等 |
[13:06] | – Uh, okay, nobody move. – What is it? | -大家都别动 -是什么 |
[13:09] | It’s a vibration sensor on the back of the door. | 门后有个震动传感器 |
[13:11] | Just, you know, don’t move. | 都别乱动 |
[13:13] | Back door’s clear. | 后门没问题 |
[13:15] | Stand down. Nobody goes till I say so. | 待命 没命令谁都不许动 |
[13:18] | Copy that, Sarge. | 收到 警长 |
[13:26] | What do ya got? Back door’s covered. | 有什么发现 后门守住了 |
[13:27] | Another shotgun rig, same kind that took Burgess down. | 又一个猎枪陷阱 跟打中伯吉斯的一样 |
[13:30] | It’s gonna take a while to disable. | 拆掉需要一段时间 |
[13:34] | Get your shields. | 去拿防爆盾 |
[13:51] | Should do it. | 应该可以 |
[13:53] | – All right, here we go. – Alright. | -好 扔了 -好 |
[14:02] | Police! Search warrant! | 警察 有搜查证 |
[14:08] | All right, let’s go. | 好 上 |
[14:21] | Body! | 发现尸体 |
[14:25] | – Travis Webber? – Yeah, looks like. | -特维斯·韦伯吗 -是 看着像 |
[14:31] | – Spoke to our victim’s wife? – Yeah, Shauna Webber. | -询问过死者妻子吗 -是的 肖娜·韦伯 |
[14:33] | She’s in there right now. Says her husband’s a saint. | 就在审讯室里 说她丈夫简直是个圣人 |
[14:36] | How he can’t change a light bulb. | 连灯泡都不会换 |
[14:37] | She doesn’t think he was our mastermind. | 她觉得他不是凶手 |
[14:38] | No, she does not. | 是的 |
[14:40] | Why don’t I believe you, Shauna? | 我凭什么相信你 肖娜 |
[14:42] | What are you asking? | 你们想问什么 |
[14:44] | Did Travis kill someone? No way. | 特维斯杀人了吗 不可能 |
[14:47] | Why was his license plate on a car we found | 他的车牌为什么在昨晚我们发现的 |
[14:49] | – at a murder scene last night? – I have no idea. | -谋杀现场的车上 -我不知道 |
[14:51] | All right, where was he last night? | 好吧 他昨晚在哪里 |
[14:53] | We went bowling. I rolled a 168. | 我们打保龄球了 我有局打了168分 |
[14:57] | Help us connect the dots. | 这信息还真是有价值 |
[14:59] | The first murder led us right to Travis’s door. | 第一桩谋杀案直接指向特维斯 |
[15:04] | He ever mention the other victim? | 他说起过另一个受害者吗 |
[15:06] | Luther Markov, older guy, psych professor. | 卢瑟·马尔科夫 一个老人 心理学教授 |
[15:11] | We had dinner with Luther two weeks ago. | 我们两周前和卢瑟吃过饭 |
[15:15] | Luther works with Travis’s dad. They’re friends. | 卢瑟是特拉维斯爸爸的同事 他们是朋友 |
[15:18] | He–he’s– | 他…他… |
[15:19] | He was killed. | 他被杀了 |
[15:23] | Who’s Travis’s father? | 特拉维斯的父亲是谁 |
[15:31] | – You shouldn’t have. – Yeah. | -你可不能喝 -我知道 |
[15:33] | You know, it’s to remember us by. | 就带着提个醒 |
[15:37] | You know, | 你知道 |
[15:39] | there was a time when this thing | 有段时间 这东西 |
[15:42] | was my closest friend. | 可是和我形影不离啊 |
[15:44] | Used to take her out on stakeouts. | 我执行监视任务的时候总带着它 |
[15:46] | Different rules back then. | 那时候规定不一样 |
[15:48] | Well, same rules, just different coppers. | 规定一样 人不一样 |
[15:54] | Sterilized it for you. | 已经消过毒了 |
[16:00] | Dr. Isaac Webber, | 艾萨克·韦伯博士 |
[16:01] | Professor of psychology at Central Chicago University. | 芝加哥中央大学心理学教授 |
[16:03] | The first victim we found was Webber’s mentor, | 我们所发现的第一名受害者是韦伯的导师 |
[16:06] | lifelong friends. | 毕生挚友 |
[16:08] | Can’t be a coincidence that his mentor and his son | 他的导师和儿子在24小时内相继死亡 |
[16:10] | both wind up dead inside 24 hours. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[16:12] | It’s not a coincidence. The son’s license plate | 不是巧合 他儿子的车牌 |
[16:13] | – was found at the murder scene. – Right, but his prints weren’t. | -出现在谋杀现场 -对 但现场没有他的指纹 |
[16:16] | We recovered two shotguns. Both had defaced serial numbers | 我们拿到的两把猎枪 序列号都被损毁 |
[16:18] | and no ballistic matches. | 无匹配弹道 |
[16:20] | The liquid in the tub was homemade nitric acid, | 浴缸里的液体是自制硝酸 |
[16:22] | and victim had been in there for two days. | 受害者已经在里面泡了两天了 |
[16:25] | Then all of a sudden outta the blue, | 然后突然间 |
[16:26] | we get called to the house to do a spot check? | 我们接到电话去现场检查那栋房子 |
[16:28] | Come on. There were no mistakes. | 事情显而易见了 |
[16:30] | Someone wanted to link Travis Webber to that murder. | 有人想把特拉维斯·韦伯和这桩谋杀案联系起来 |
[16:33] | – That license plate was planted. – Hold on. Hold on. | -车牌是故意放那儿的 -等等 等等 |
[16:34] | I got something. This is a restraining order | 这有问题 这是一项禁令 |
[16:37] | Webber took out against one of his students. | 是韦伯下给他的一个学生的 |
[16:40] | Kid named Spencer York. | 学生名叫斯宾塞·约克 |
[16:43] | Let’s get him down here. | 把他带过来 |
[16:44] | I wanna know where he’s been the last two days. | 我要知道这两天他在哪里 |
[16:51] | Excuse me, we’re looking for Dr. Webber’s class. | 打扰一下 我们想知道韦伯博士今天在哪里上课 |
[16:54] | Found it. I’m Abby. I’m his teaching assistant. | 就是这里 我叫艾比 是他的助教 |
[16:57] | He was late, so I canceled class. | 他迟到了 所以我取消了今天的课程 |
[16:59] | Did he call in today? Did he e-mail you? | 他今天打过电话吗 发过邮件吗 |
[17:02] | Uh, no. Is something wrong? | 没有 发生什么事了 |
[17:04] | Do you know a Spencer York? | 你认识斯宾塞·约克吗 |
[17:07] | We’re both getting our doctorate degrees | 我们都在考博 |
[17:09] | or, he was, until he cracked up. | 他之前在考 后来崩溃了 |
[17:11] | – Cracked up? – Yeah. He– | -崩溃 -对 他… |
[17:14] | Here, I have a video. | 这里有段录像 |
[17:17] | Three weeks ago, Spencer was defending his thesis. | 三周前 斯宾塞正在答辩 |
[17:20] | He’d been spiraling for months– | 他已经纠结了几个月了 |
[17:21] | Untreated bipolar disorder, he wasn’t sleeping. | 他的躁郁症一直没去治疗 老是失眠 |
[17:25] | I heard Dr. Webber took out a restraining order | 我听说韦伯博士还申请了禁令 |
[17:27] | after the…meltdown. | 就在他…崩溃之后 |
[17:33] | Your inabilities to follow my notes | 你无法理解我的说明 |
[17:36] | have everything to do with your mental capacity | 都是因为你的心智能力 |
[17:39] | and nothing to do with my research or my notes | 和我的研究或者我的说明无关 |
[17:42] | or anything like– don’t interrupt me! | 也与其他的… 别打断我 |
[17:47] | Isaac, I need you to understand | 艾萨克 我要你知道 |
[17:48] | because you somehow can’t get it through your head that this– | 你有时候根本想不通… |
[17:51] | – Sir, calm down. – Don’t touch me! | -先生 冷静 -别碰我 |
[17:53] | Don’t touch– | 别碰… |
[17:55] | Isaac. Isaac! This isn’t– I wasn’t finished, Isaac! | 艾萨克 艾萨克 还没完呢 艾萨克 |
[18:00] | Spencer’s thesis was titled Spheres of Influence, | 斯宾塞的论文题目是《影响范围—— |
[18:04] | How One Person Can Transfer Psychic Trauma Onto Another. | 人如何将精神创伤转移到另一个人身上》 |
[18:07] | So now he’s trying to finish his thesis in the real world? | 所以现在他试图用真实事件来完成他的论文吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah, sure. York gets booted outta school, | 肯定啊 约克被踢出学校 |
[18:12] | decides to take it out on his old professor. | 决定报复他的老教授 |
[18:13] | Only he doesn’t attack him. | 只是他不直接袭击他 |
[18:15] | He attacks the people in his sphere. | 转而袭击他影响范围里的其他人 |
[18:18] | – First Webber’s mentor. – Then, his son. | -首先是韦伯的导师 -接着是他儿子 |
[18:21] | Dr. Webber was a father figure, | 韦伯博士是如父亲般的存在 |
[18:23] | or Spencer wanted him to be. | 或者斯宾塞希望他是这样的 |
[18:27] | So who’s next in his sphere? | 所以他影响范围里的下一个人会是谁 |
[18:28] | I mean, his wife’s the logical answer, | 按逻辑来说应该是他的妻子 |
[18:30] | if logic is applicable here. Thank you. | 如果这里边还能讲逻辑的话 谢谢你 |
[18:33] | We gotta get to York’s. | 我们得去约克家里看看 |
[18:34] | I’m gonna have Voight track down Dr. Webber. | 我让博伊特追踪一下韦伯博士 |
[18:41] | “Mayor Emanuel”? | 伊曼纽尔市长 |
[18:43] | Jeez, moving up in the world. | 真是地位提升了啊 |
[18:45] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[18:49] | They took her back to the O.R. | 他们又把她推进手术室了 |
[18:51] | She was developing compartment syndrome or something. | 发生筋膜室综合征什么的 |
[18:53] | So they had to release some pressure. | 他们要给她释放点压力 |
[18:56] | Two surgeries in one day? | 一天做了两次手术吗 |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:03] | Third one gets you free toppings. | 第三次应该可以给你优惠了 |
[19:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:17] | It’s really good you’re here. | 有你在这里真好 |
[19:29] | You know I got shot in the ass, right? | 你知道我之前肛门中过枪吧 |
[19:35] | Sure, you tell people it’s the hip, | 当然 你跟人说的时候是说臀部 |
[19:37] | the lower, lower back side of the hip, | 臀部的下部 |
[19:39] | but I got shot in the ass. | 但我真的是肛门中枪 |
[19:43] | Jeez, I’m sorry to hear that. | 天呐 非常遗憾 |
[19:45] | Well, it was different, being a lady police. | 作为一名女警 的确不容易 |
[19:48] | They didn’t want you, a lot of guys. | 有许多人都不乐意要你 |
[19:50] | So when I woke up, no one was there. | 所以当我醒来的时候 病房里一个人都没有 |
[19:54] | Dawson was interrogating the jagoff that shot me. | 道森在审问开枪打我的混蛋 |
[19:56] | Interrogating. Broke his jaw. | 说是审问 其实打断了他的下巴 |
[19:59] | I understood this, | 这我明白 |
[20:00] | but when you’re waking up… | 但当你醒来的时候 |
[20:04] | I shouldn’t have been alone. | 不应该是一个人 |
[20:16] | They’re closing in on a suspect. | 他们锁定了一个嫌犯 |
[20:19] | Hey, if you can help find this guy, go. | 如果你能帮忙抓住这人 去吧 |
[20:22] | You’d stay? | 你会留下来吗 |
[20:23] | They’d have to drag me away. | 我看谁敢把我拖走 |
[20:26] | Plus, you know, they got, like, five HBOs here. | 再说了 这里的电视好像有HBO的五个台呢 |
[20:29] | – Thank you, Sarge. – Yeah. | -谢谢 警长 -没事 |
[20:39] | Hey, how’s Burgess? | 伯吉斯怎么样了 |
[20:41] | She’s great. Great. Just a little follow-up thing. | 挺好的 挺好 就是还需要跟踪治疗 |
[20:46] | Okay. York’s got the second floor unit. | 约克在二楼 |
[20:48] | Everybody look sharp. | 大家都小心点 |
[21:01] | I’ll check it out. | 我去看看怎么回事 |
[21:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:13] | This step is loose. | 这台阶有松动 |
[21:30] | That’s it. | 果然 |
[21:31] | We need to call the bomb unit. | 我们得叫拆弹组来 |
[21:32] | This whole place could be rigged. | 这地方可能布满了机关 |
[21:34] | There could be hostages inside. | 里面可能会有人质 |
[21:35] | Are we going or are we waiting? | 我们到底是等着还是进去 |
[21:38] | I’m gonna call the bomb unit. | 我先叫拆弹小组 |
[21:46] | Ruzek! | 鲁塞克 |
[21:47] | No! | 别开 |
[21:56] | – You okay? – Yeah. You? | -你没事吧 -没事 你呢 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:01] | – You okay? – Yeah, we’re okay. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[22:04] | The car was rigged. | 车被人装了机关 |
[22:06] | I know, that’s why I yelled, “Ruzek, no.” | 我知道 所以我才喊”鲁塞克 别开” |
[22:10] | So now you’re Johnny on the spot. | 这次你倒是够机灵了啊 |
[22:11] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – What do you think it means? | -这话什么意思 -你觉得是什么意思 |
[22:13] | – What happened last night? – Hey, man, what’s your problem? | -昨晚怎么回事 -伙计 你怎么回事 |
[22:15] | – I’m not gonna hit you. – Hey, I might hit one of you! | -我不会打你 -你们两个人找揍吗 |
[22:17] | Same team, guys. Come on. | 别内讧 伙计们 别这样 |
[22:19] | – Ruzek, take a walk. – Come on. | -鲁塞克 去冷静一下 -别这样 |
[22:20] | Take a walk! | 去旁边冷静一下 |
[22:22] | Hey, we gotta check the building for victims. | 我们得检查楼里有没有受害人 |
[22:24] | We gotta get the bomb unit out here first | 我们得先让拆弹组过来 |
[22:26] | and crowd control. | 还得控制围观人群 |
[22:29] | – Halstead. – Thank God. | -霍斯特德 -太好了 |
[22:31] | Hey, Isaac Webber turned up. | 找到艾萨克·韦伯了 |
[22:33] | York had him tied up, but he’s fine. | 约克把他绑在椅子上 但他没事 |
[22:34] | Antonio and Olinsky are headed over there now. | 安东尼奥和奥林斯基正在赶过去 |
[22:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:38] | – Hey, Jay. – Yeah. | -杰 -怎么了 |
[22:40] | Don’t look now…behind us, there’s a guy watching. | 别回头看 我们身后有个人在看我们 |
[22:50] | – Shaved head, tan jacket? – Yeah. | -光头 棕色夹克吗 -是的 |
[22:53] | I knew Spencer was unwell. | 我知道斯宾塞状况不太好 |
[22:55] | I should have done more, | 我应该多为他做点什么 |
[22:57] | but he was lost in his work. | 可他迷失在工作中了 |
[22:58] | He was fixated on it. | 极度偏执 |
[22:59] | He indicate where he was headed? | 他说过他要去哪吗 |
[23:01] | No, he came here, he tied me up. He had a gun. | 没有 他来把我绑起来 手里拿着枪 |
[23:05] | He was nonverbal. He was muttering. | 他没和我说话 只是自己小声咕哝 |
[23:08] | He’s in a schizophrenic state. He’s paranoid. | 他处在精神分裂状态 疑神疑鬼的 |
[23:10] | Isaac, where’s your wife right now? | 艾萨克 你妻子现在在哪里 |
[23:12] | – Susannah? Why? – Is she at work? | -苏珊娜 为什么要问 -她在工作吗 |
[23:14] | I-I don’t know. She went to meet a client. | 我…我不知道 她去见一个客户 |
[23:17] | She left and–I don’t remember– | 她出去了 我不记得 |
[23:19] | you think York went after her? | 你们认为约克是去抓她了吗 |
[23:20] | Hey, slow down. Where was she headed? | 别着急 她去哪里了 |
[23:22] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[23:48] | Where you going, Spencer? | 想去哪 斯宾塞 |
[23:56] | You’ve been busy. | 你可够忙的 |
[23:59] | Two bodies we found so far. | 到目前为止找到两具尸体 |
[24:03] | How many more are we gonna find? | 我们还会找到几具 |
[24:06] | We also found your fingerprints | 我们还在两个犯罪现场 |
[24:08] | at both crime scenes. | 都找了你的指纹 |
[24:11] | We have you on video at Radioshack buying wiring | 我们有监控视频证明你从电子零售店 |
[24:15] | and transmitting devices. | 购买了引线和信号传输装置 |
[24:18] | You can’t put the house back together. | 你无法把房子拼回原样 |
[24:20] | Uh-huh. Where is Susannah Webber? | 苏珊娜·韦伯在哪里 |
[24:25] | You didn’t run, | 你没有跑 |
[24:27] | so you wanted to be caught? | 你希望自己被抓吗 |
[24:35] | Tell us where she is. | 告诉我们她在哪里 |
[24:40] | Your father died when you were a kid. | 你父亲在你小时候就死了 |
[24:44] | That right, Spencer? | 对吗 斯宾塞 |
[24:49] | Dr. Webber, he was like a father figure. | 韦伯博士在你心目中就和父亲一样 |
[24:53] | Only he let you twist when your mind went. | 可你精神出问题时他却放任不管 |
[24:56] | That’s cruel. | 太残忍了 |
[24:59] | That musta hurt. | 一定让你特别受伤 |
[25:01] | But, Spencer, if you think that hurt, | 但是 斯宾塞 如果你以为那够受伤 |
[25:06] | if you think that’s real pain, | 如果你以为那够痛苦 |
[25:08] | you keep ignoring us. | 那就等着看你继续无视我们会怎么样 |
[25:10] | ‘Cause either you’re gonna tell us or we’re gonna find her, | 要么你老实交代 要么我们也会找到她 |
[25:12] | and I hope for your sake that when we do, she’s alive! | 为了你好 我希望我们找到她时她还活着 |
[25:22] | So where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[25:25] | Where’s Susannah Webber? | 苏珊娜·韦伯在哪里 |
[25:33] | You can’t put the house back together. | 你无法把房子拼回原样 |
[25:44] | Still no leads on Susannah Webber’s location. | 还是没有苏珊娜·韦伯的线索吗 |
[25:47] | No, we pinged her phone, got no response. | 没有 我们打她的电话没人接 |
[25:49] | I checked with her client– she missed their meeting. | 问过她的客户 她没有赴约 |
[25:51] | All right, so he makes it in the big city | 好吧 他在大城市里 |
[25:53] | on a professor’s salary. | 靠微薄的教授工资生活 |
[25:54] | She looks expensive to maintain. | 她看起来是个很烧钱的女人 |
[25:56] | How does that work? | 他们是怎么生活的 |
[25:57] | Makes her own money. She flips high-end houses. | 她自己挣钱 她经营高端房屋 |
[26:00] | Sold this one for 4.2 million last year. | 这栋房子去年卖了四百二十万 |
[26:02] | York isn’t finished, okay? He planned all this. | 约克并没有收手 这一切都在他的计划内 |
[26:05] | If we caught him that easy, | 如果我们这么容易就能抓到他 |
[26:06] | it’s ’cause there’s something else he wants us to find. | 那他肯定还希望我们再找到什么东西 |
[26:08] | Well, he wants to break his old mentor. | 他想击垮他的导师 |
[26:10] | So where’d he stash this guy’s wife? | 那么他会把导师的妻子藏在哪里 |
[26:11] | Where’s he leading us next? | 他接下来想把我们引到哪里 |
[26:12] | And what’s with the number? | 还有这号码是怎么回事 |
[26:14] | The sole contents of the wallet we pulled off Spencer York. | 我们在斯宾塞·约克钱包里找到的唯一东西 |
[26:17] | Hazard a guess. | 猜猜是什么 |
[26:18] | Untraceable, unlisted, unhelpful. | 无法追踪 没有登记在案 帮不上忙 |
[26:22] | It’s a weird one. | 太奇怪了 |
[26:26] | All right, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上去 |
[26:28] | – Boss. – Go. | -老大 -去吧 |
[26:42] | You have reached a nonworking number. | 您所拨打的电话无法接通 |
[26:55] | Sleeping beauty still awaits true love’s kiss. | 睡美人还在等待真爱之吻呢 |
[26:59] | How’d you know about us anyway? | 你到底是怎么知道我们两个的事的 |
[27:01] | I passed the detective exam twice | 在我充满传奇色彩的职业警察生涯中 |
[27:03] | in my storied career at the police, you know. | 我可是两次通过侦探考试的 |
[27:05] | You didn’t, like, tell anyone? | 但你却没告诉别人吗 |
[27:06] | I detest gossip of any kind. Abhor it. | 我讨厌八卦 非常鄙视 |
[27:10] | This was bought out of desperation. | 这是实在无聊才买的 |
[27:12] | I plan on billing the department. | 我打算让局里给我报销 |
[27:25] | Hey, I’m here, too. | 这边还有个人呢 |
[27:30] | I’ll come back. | 我一会再回来 |
[27:32] | Burgess, next time, little tip from a superior. | 伯吉斯 上级给你的一点小建议 |
[27:35] | Duck. | 下次躲快点 |
[27:37] | That’s great advice, Sergeant. | 这建议太英明了 警长 |
[27:43] | – Oh, no, I think– – Take this off. | -不 我觉得… -把这个拿开 |
[27:45] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[27:51] | How ya feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[27:53] | I feel like a–like– like a puppet | 我觉得…觉得自己像个木偶 |
[27:57] | who someone else is making talk. | 像是被人操控一般 |
[28:01] | How long was I out? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[28:04] | Well, the doctor had to take you back | 医生要你住院治疗 |
[28:05] | and get those pellets outta your arm. | 好把你手臂中的弹片都取出来 |
[28:07] | You remember you were shot? | 你记得你中枪了吗 |
[28:09] | What? I was shot? | 什么 我中枪了吗 |
[28:13] | What year is this? | 今年是几几年 |
[28:14] | Who is the president? What is the Internet? | 总统是谁 互联网是什么 |
[28:17] | You are very funny. | 你可真逗 |
[28:18] | I’m not strong enough to be messed with right now. | 我还没坚强到能开玩笑的程度 |
[28:26] | You were worried about me. | 你担心我吗 |
[28:28] | You have no idea. | 你不知道我有多担心 |
[28:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[28:33] | I love you, you know? | 你知道我爱你吧 |
[28:39] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:42] | Well, we have that in common. | 这一点咱俩倒是一样 |
[28:44] | – Yes. – Yes. | -没错 -没错 |
[28:51] | We tried communicating with York. | 我们在尝试与约克沟通 |
[28:53] | We’re not getting anything. | 但目前还没有进展 |
[28:55] | He kept repeating the same thing. | 他一直在重复一句话 |
[28:57] | Maybe it means something to you. | 说不定你知道那是什么意思 |
[29:00] | “You can’t put the house back together.” | “你无法把房子拼回原样” |
[29:02] | Look, he killed my son. My wife is missing. | 他杀了我儿子 我老婆不见了 |
[29:04] | I have no idea what that phrase means. | 我根本不知道那是什么意思 |
[29:06] | Is it a clue? I don’t know. | 是什么线索吗 我怎么知道 |
[29:07] | That falls under your purview. | 这不是你该查的事吗 |
[29:09] | A guy comes to me, wants me to help him find his wife, | 要是有人来找我 要我帮忙找他老婆 |
[29:12] | usually he can’t stop talking. | 一般这个人会说个不停 |
[29:14] | Every little detail he thinks might help. | 他觉得每个细节都可能有帮助 |
[29:17] | You’re saying very little, professor. | 你的话却很少 教授 |
[29:20] | We need to know everything. | 我们需要知道一切 |
[29:23] | Even if it’s something you don’t want to talk about. | 即使是一些你觉得难以启齿的事 |
[29:31] | 25 years of marriage, things– | 结婚25年… |
[29:36] | She was having an affair. With a client. | 她跟她的一个客户有外遇 |
[29:39] | I don’t know his name. I didn’t want to know. | 我不知道他的名字 我也不想知道 |
[29:42] | A client. | 一个客户 |
[29:43] | She was building a house for him. | 她为他建了栋房子 |
[29:48] | We’ve been trying to figure out where York would take your wife. | 我们想知道约克会把你妻子带到哪里 |
[29:51] | If he knows about the affair, he could be trying to expose it | 如果知道她有外遇 他可能会想曝光这件事 |
[29:53] | to shame you. | 借此羞辱你 |
[29:55] | We need the address of every project your wife is working on. | 我们需要知道你妻子负责的所有项目的地址 |
[30:06] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[30:08] | Hey, should I expect Ruzek at some point? | 我应该等等鲁塞克吗 |
[30:11] | Well, I talked to him. | 我跟他谈过了 |
[30:12] | Uh, Burgess is, uh… | 伯吉斯… |
[30:15] | I told him to stay with her. | 我要他陪着她 |
[30:19] | Come on. You’re not gonna miss this. | 来吧 你以后会想念这个吗 |
[30:22] | I’m moving to the task force. | 我要调到特别行动小组去了 |
[30:25] | There’s, like, a silent “Up” there. | 这里应该加一个”上”字 |
[30:26] | It’s like moving up to a task force. | 你是上调到特别行动小组 |
[30:28] | No, I’m saying, they see action. | 不 我是说 在那边也会出勤 |
[30:30] | It’s not like it’s the last time I’m gonna put on a vest. | 这又不是我最后一次穿上防弹背心 |
[30:32] | No, it’s just the last time | 是啊 但这是最后一次 |
[30:34] | I’m gonna help you get it on right. | 我帮你一起穿 |
[31:07] | Chicago Police! | 芝加哥警察 |
[31:09] | – Help me, please! – How long till the bomb unit? | -救命 -拆弹小组还要多久 |
[31:11] | – They’re five minutes out. – Help! | -五分钟后到 -救命 |
[31:33] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[31:36] | He knew we were coming. | 他知道我们会来 |
[31:37] | We gonna wait for the bomb squad? | 我们要等拆弹小组吗 |
[31:39] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[31:42] | Wait here until they roll up. | 你在这里等他们到 |
[31:46] | If we’re all still here. | 希望到时候我们都还在 |
[31:53] | – Chicago Police! – Up here! | -芝加哥警察 -在上面 |
[31:56] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[32:07] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[32:09] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[32:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:36] | – It’s Susannah, right? – Yes. | -你是苏珊娜吗 -是的 |
[32:39] | He taped a bomb to my chest. | 他在我胸口绑了个炸弹 |
[32:40] | Susannah, we have the bomb squad on their way. | 苏珊娜 拆弹小组正在赶来的路上 |
[32:43] | Take a couple deep breaths, okay? | 深吸几口气平静一下 好吗 |
[32:44] | Please hurry! There’s a timer! | 求你们快点 有定时器的 |
[32:46] | I don’t know how much time is left! Please. | 我不知道还剩多少时间 求你们了 |
[32:48] | – All right, Now listen to me. – Please hurry. | -好的 听我说 -求你们快点 |
[32:50] | You saw the timer or he told you there was a timer? | 是他告诉你有定时器 还是你自己看到的 |
[33:20] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[33:21] | I don’t want anyone else coming up here. | 任何人都不许上来 |
[33:24] | The bomb squad just rolled up. | 拆弹小组刚到 |
[33:25] | Keep ’em there. | 让他们别过来 |
[33:28] | Dwyer, it’s rigged. | 德怀尔 里面有机关 |
[33:31] | Now what?! | 现在怎么办 |
[33:34] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[33:36] | He’s messing with us. | 他在玩我们 |
[33:39] | It was another trick. | 这是另一个把戏 |
[33:42] | Is Dwyer there? | 德怀尔在吗 |
[33:45] | I’m here, Hank. Tell me what you see. | 我在这 汉克 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[33:47] | I got C-4 taped to her body. | 她身上绑着一个C-4炸弹 |
[33:49] | He set up this whole– this whole perimeter around her. | 他把她用栏杆什么的 整个围了起来 |
[33:53] | Okay. I need you to find the trigger. | 好 你要先找到引爆装置 |
[33:55] | I’m showing no receivers or transmitters checking in, | 我这边没检测到接收器或者发射器的信号 |
[33:58] | so it’s either on the bomb or it’s wired to it. | 所以要么就在炸弹上 要么接在引线上 |
[34:01] | Now, can you get past the perimeter? | 你能越过那个栏杆吗 |
[34:03] | We can only get so far. | 我们只能靠这么近 |
[34:06] | He put something on my back. | 他在我背后放了个东西 |
[34:07] | He–he taped something to my back. | 他 他把什么东西贴在我背后了 |
[34:10] | Could be the trigger. | 可能是引爆装置 |
[34:13] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[34:16] | No. | 不要 |
[34:17] | Susannah, right here. | 苏珊娜 看这里 |
[34:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:22] | Right here, attagirl. | 看这里 做得好 |
[34:26] | Right here. | 看这里 |
[34:29] | Oh, God, no. No! | 天呐 不要 不要 |
[34:30] | – Susannah. – No! | -苏珊娜 -不要 |
[34:32] | Susannah, look at me. | 苏珊娜 看着我 |
[34:34] | Susannah, I need you to stay still. | 苏珊娜 你不要动 |
[34:37] | You gotta try to relax. Just breathe. | 你得放轻松 深呼吸 |
[34:39] | No, no, no, no. God, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 天哪 不不不 |
[34:42] | He said–he said– oh, God. | 他说…他说…天哪 |
[34:45] | Attagirl, right here. | 很好 看这里 |
[34:48] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[34:56] | – Oh, no, no, no. – Shh. | -不不不 -嘘 |
[35:00] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[35:09] | Sergeant Dwyer, it’s detective Halstead. | 德怀尔警长 我是霍斯特德警探 |
[35:11] | I don’t think it’s on a trigger. | 好像没有引爆装置 |
[35:14] | It’s on a timer. | 而是定时炸弹 |
[35:17] | The phone number we took off Spencer York– | 我们从斯宾塞·约克身上拿到的号码 |
[35:19] | We triggered the thing. | 是我们触发了计时器 |
[35:23] | Or I did. I-I called that number. | 或者说是我触发的 是我拨了那个号码 |
[35:26] | Yeah, that’s possible. | 有这个可能 |
[35:29] | So how do we turn it off? | 那怎么关掉定时器 |
[35:32] | You turn it off. | 你去关掉 |
[35:36] | That’s it? | 直接关掉就行吗 |
[35:37] | No, first I want you to pull the detonators out of the C-4. | 不 首先你要把雷管从炸药中拉出来 |
[35:43] | So these things are here just to scare us. | 你是说这些只是用来吓唬我们的 |
[35:45] | No, that’s not what he said. | 不 他不是这么说的 |
[35:47] | – Halstead. – Yeah. | -霍斯特德 -嗯 |
[35:50] | You got this? | 你能搞定吗 |
[35:52] | Yeah, I got this. | 我可以 |
[35:54] | Susannah, I need you to stay really still. | 苏珊娜 我需要你别动 |
[35:58] | Don’t! No. We’re all gonna die! Oh, no! | 不要 我们都会死的 不要 |
[36:01] | Hey, look at me. No one’s gonna die. | 看着我 不会有人死的 |
[36:02] | – Just sit tight. Hey, look at me. – Oh, my God. | -你不要动就行 看着我 -天哪 |
[36:05] | Look at me. No one’s gonna die. | 看着我 不会有人死的 |
[36:06] | You just sit tight, okay? | 你不要动 好吗 |
[36:11] | On three. | 数三下 |
[36:12] | One… | 一 |
[36:16] | – No. – Two. | -不要 -二 |
[36:18] | Three. | 三 |
[36:21] | – No! – Susannah, please. | -不要 -苏珊娜 好了 |
[36:24] | – Please, see, it’s okay. – No, no, no, no. | -看吧 没事 -不不不 |
[36:26] | – Just stay still. – No. No, he said–he said– | -你不要动 -不不 他说…他说… |
[36:28] | He said no! No, no, don’t. | 他说不要 不 不要 |
[36:32] | – Just stay still. – He said– | -不要动 -他说… |
[36:33] | He said there was a trigger. | 他说有引爆装置 |
[36:36] | – Right here. – Oh, my God… | -这里 -天哪 |
[36:38] | Look at me. Hey, hey. You’re with me. | 看着我 没事的 我在呢 |
[36:41] | – We’re gonna be okay. – Oh, God. | -我们不会有事的 -天哪 |
[36:43] | Just look at me. | 看着我就行 |
[36:44] | Just don’t move, okay? | 不要动 好吗 |
[36:46] | – All right, you got it? – Yeah. Just sit tight. | -好了吗 -嗯 不要动 |
[36:52] | All right, don’t move. | 好 不要动 |
[37:01] | – You got it? – It’s over. | -搞定了吗 -好了 |
[37:04] | All right, it’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[37:06] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[37:12] | Shh, okay. | 好了 |
[37:15] | Okay, it’s all right. | 好了 没事了 |
[37:17] | – Here, cut these. – Yeah. | -割断这个 -好 |
[37:36] | Two glazed and a maple bar. | 两个浇了糖浆一个没有浇 |
[37:39] | I’d get rid of one of those before that animal comes to. | 要是我我就趁那个禽兽还没醒先吃掉一个 |
[37:43] | I would have gotten dressed. I would have… | 我应该穿好衣服的 我… |
[37:44] | – Oh, please. – Gotten dressed. | -别这样 -穿好衣服的 |
[37:46] | You look great. Really. | 你气色很好 真的 |
[37:49] | Healthy. | 看着很健康 |
[37:55] | Gotta tell me what it feels like sometime, | 你得找时间告诉我是什么感觉 |
[37:58] | you know, catching all that lead. | 中了那种铅弹 |
[38:00] | Never had the pleasure. | 我还没中过呢 |
[38:02] | Feels lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[38:04] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[38:09] | CPD is a funny place. | 芝加哥警署是个有意思的地方 |
[38:12] | Don’t always get it right, | 虽然说并非一向如此 |
[38:14] | but when you get shot… | 但是一旦中弹… |
[38:18] | your next position is up to you. | 下一个职位就是你说了算了 |
[38:22] | Ordinarily, I don’t allow for relationships in my unit, | 通常我不允许自己手下的人谈恋爱 |
[38:25] | but in this case, | 但对于你们 |
[38:27] | I’m willing to make an exception. | 我愿意破例一次 |
[38:30] | Lindsay’s spot’s open. | 琳德赛的位置空出来了 |
[38:34] | You two think you can handle it… | 如果你们俩觉得没问题 |
[38:38] | it’s yours. | 那她的位置就是你的了 |
[38:44] | I don’t even– – | 我都… |
[38:47] | Thank you, sir. Sergeant, I– | 谢谢 警长 我… |
[38:49] | Burgess, just rest. | 伯吉斯 好好休息吧 |
[38:52] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[38:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:04] | Are you talking to somebody? | 你在跟谁说话吗 |
[39:06] | To– yeah, just, um, one of the nurses. | 是…是啊 是个护士 |
[39:10] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[39:12] | Yeah, everything’s– go back to sleep. | 一切都好…你继续睡觉吧 |
[39:14] | – You sure? – Yes. Go back to sleep. | -真的吗 -真的 继续睡吧 |
[39:18] | All right. | 好 |
[39:24] | You got company at your 9. | 九点钟方向有人找你 |
[39:27] | She a friendly? | 是你的朋友吧 |
[39:33] | I gotta take Slayer to the park to run him around. | 我要带”屠夫”去公园逛逛 |
[39:36] | You can join if you’re free. | 你有时间的话就一起来吧 |
[39:50] | Think he understands where he’s going? | 你觉得他明白自己要去的是什么地方吗 |
[39:53] | Mental health department can explain it to him. | 精神科的人可以跟他解释 |
[39:55] | He’s all theirs till the trial. | 审判之前他归他们管 |
[39:58] | I just hope he does his time. | 希望他会得到应有的惩罚 |
[40:00] | He’ll do it. | 会的 |
[40:02] | If he knows where he’s at while he’s doing it, | 要是他知道杀人的时候他是什么状态 |
[40:03] | he’s got better doctors than I do. | 他肯定会好好请医生看看的 |
[40:10] | You can’t stay away, can you? | 你舍不得走对吧 |
[40:11] | What? | 什么 |
[40:13] | I forgot something. | 我忘东西了而已 |
[40:16] | You did run outta here pretty quick | 我告诉大家我要走的时候 |
[40:18] | when I told everybody I was taking the new gig. | 你跑得倒是挺快的啊 |
[40:21] | You wanted a good-bye hug. | 你想跟我拥抱道别 |
[40:25] | That is not what I’m saying. | 我才不是这个意思 |
[40:27] | Hey, it’s okay to admit that you’re losing sleep | 你就承认吧 没有拥抱道别 |
[40:28] | without a good-bye hug. | 你都失眠了 |
[40:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:43] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |