Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Called around on your ex-partner, Jen Cassidy. 我打听了一下你以前的搭档珍·卡西迪
[00:04] Word is she’s a great cop. 听说她是一个非常优秀的警察
[00:05] I fell in love with her. 我爱上她了
[00:07] Like an idiot. 像个白痴一样
[00:08] I want you so bad right now. 我现在非常想要你
[00:10] My place. One hour. 我家 一小时后见
[00:12] How does running your own task force for the feds sound? 你觉得带领自己的团队直接为政府工作怎么样
[00:15] Task force? 特别行动小组
[00:16] Which I’m keeping confidential. 这事儿我可没跟任何人说
[00:17] You can go after any cases you want, Erin. 想查什么案子都可以随你 艾琳
[00:19] You could be going places. 你可以飞黄腾达
[00:22] I’ll need to know by next Friday. 下周五我需要你的答复
[00:24] Then I move on. 然后我们该干什么干什么
[00:41] Nadia? 娜迪亚
[00:43] Hey. Nadia? 娜迪亚
[00:45] Watch where you step. 当心脚下
[00:47] I didn’t know where else to take her. 我不知道能带她去哪里
[00:48] Why didn’t you call 911? 你为什么不报警
[00:49] Because the paramedics would’ve called the cops. 因为医护人员会报警的
[00:51] She’s gonna be fine, I found this in your first-aid kit. 她不会有事的 这个是在你的急救箱里找到的
[00:54] Look at me, I need you to look into my eyes. Okay, Elisha? 看着我 看着我的眼睛好吗 艾丽莎
[00:56] – Look at me. – What did she take? -看着我 -她都吃了什么
[01:03] She’s a friend of mine from N.A. Meetings. 她是我戒毒小组的朋友
[01:05] She didn’t show up for two weeks 我有两个礼拜没看到过她了
[01:06] and then she called me a half hour ago, 半小时前她打电话给我
[01:07] tells me she just shot up. 说她吸毒了
[01:09] You’re starting to spiral. 你别磨蹭了
[01:10] I got you, Elisha. I’m right here. 没事 艾丽莎 我在这儿呢
[01:12] This is detective Erin Lindsay 我是警探艾琳·琳德赛
[01:13] I needou to roll an ambo to 1601 South Indiana now. 南印第安纳街1601号急需一台救护车
[01:17] Copy that. 收到
[01:18] Elisha. 艾丽莎
[01:19] Hey, Elisha. 艾丽莎
[01:21] Hey, look at me. 看着我
[01:23] You’re okay. You’re gonna be okay. 没事的 你不会有事的
[01:24] Look at me. Tell me where you got this. 看着我 这玩意你从哪里弄来的
[01:27] It’s all right, you’re not in trouble, 不用怕 我不会把你怎么样的
[01:28] I need you to tell me where you got this. 我需要你告诉我这玩意儿是哪弄来的
[01:30] You can tell her. 告诉她吧
[01:33] It’s okay. 没事的
[01:34] Tell me where you got this. 告诉我你从哪儿弄来的
[01:49] – Everybody down! – On the ground! -所有人都蹲下 -老实点
[01:52] Don’t move! 不要动
[01:53] Keep your hands on the table! Don’t look at me! 手都放在桌子上 别看我
[01:57] All right, I want everyone to stay where they are. 所有人都待在原地
[01:59] I got ten grand in the safe, 保险柜里有一万块
[02:00] just take it and don’t kill anyone, okay? 拿走吧 不要伤害任何人 好吗
[02:02] Downstairs! 去下面
[02:03] I don’t know what you think you’ve heard, 我不知道你们听说了什么
[02:04] there’s nothing down there. 下面什么都没有
[02:06] Do it! 快去
[02:07] Move! 快点
[02:16] Open it! 打开
[02:23] You know this is suicide. 你们这是自寻死路
[02:30] – On the floor! – Everybody get down! -都趴下 -老实点
[02:32] – Get down! – Hustle! -趴下 -快点
[02:33] Get down on the ground! 老实趴在地上
[02:34] Get your hands behind your back. 把手放到背后
[02:35] Don’t move. 别动
[02:47] There’s no way you’re getting out of here alive. 你们别想活着离开这里
[03:14] All right, we’re good! 好了 可以走了
[03:32] Let’s go. 走
[03:34] On this side. 在这边
[03:49] Did you get it? 拿到了吗
[03:54] Everybody good? 都没事吧
[04:12] Everybody in one piece? 都没事吧
[04:13] 20 kilos of pure passion. 20公斤高纯度”激情”
[04:15] Oh yeah, it’s been a while since we pulled a rip. 我们很久没有这样去抢东西了
[04:17] I forgot how much fun it was. 我都忘了这有多好玩了
[04:19] I’ve done some pretty crazy recon missions, 我做过很多很疯狂的侦查任务
[04:21] that got my heart pumping. 但都没刚才惊心动魄
[04:25] You two! 你们俩
[04:30] This, uh, confidential informant of yours– 这个… 你们的线人
[04:33] Elisha Nicotero. 艾丽莎·尼克特洛
[04:35] Why is she not registered in our files? 她为什么没有登记备案
[04:37] Sir, Elisha’s a dancer at that club. 长官 艾丽莎是在那个俱乐部跳舞的
[04:39] And she’s the one who told me about the heroin lab. 而且是她告诉我那个毒品制造室的
[04:41] She said they were getting ready to move a big shipment 她说他们准备要把货运走了
[04:42] so we had to go quick. 所以我们必须尽快
[04:44] This brand, passion, 这个叫”激情”的毒品
[04:45] has killed over a dozen people the last few months. 在最近几个月内已经使数十人丧命
[04:47] Some of them, kids. 有一些还是孩子
[04:49] We just poked the hornet’s nest. 我们刚才把他们的老巢给端了
[04:51] As long as these guys think it was a rival crew ripped them off 只要他们认为是他们的竞争对手干的
[04:54] and not the cops, they’re gonna keep talking 而不是警察 他们就不会低调行事
[04:56] until they take us right to the top dog. 我们就可以揪出他们的老大了
[05:00] Do me a favor? 帮我个忙
[05:01] Get a thumb print on your C.I. so we get her in the books. 给你们的线人取个指模 就算记录在案了
[05:04] Done. 好的
[05:06] That club manager? He’s talking. 那个俱乐部的老板 他跟人联系了
[05:09] – Yo, yo, Sarge. – Yeah? -警长 -怎么样
[05:10] Got a wire up on Trenton’s phone. 我们在特兰顿的手机上装了窃听器
[05:13] And we got eyes right there on the club 街对面也装了迷你摄像头
[05:14] through the mini-cam that we planted across the street. 这样就能监视俱乐部的一切动静
[05:17] – Blue. – That’s him. -“蓝人” -就是他
[05:18] Yeah, man. We got hit. 哥们 我们被抢了
[05:20] The police? 是条子吗
[05:21] No. A crew. 不 是个团伙
[05:23] Dudes were all blacked out. 那帮人身上遮得严严实实
[05:25] They had on masks. They got the 20ks. 还带了面具 他们把那20公斤货抢走了
[05:28] All right, put on a street award. 这样 在道上悬赏
[05:29] Ten grand to any hype who coughs up this crew. 赏金一万给任何能说出他们来历的人
[05:32] You don’t got a name by morning, it’s on you. 如果明天早上你还查不出是谁 那就你自己背
[05:35] All right, keep listening. 好 继续监听
[05:36] – Make your overtime. – I can do that. -算你加班工资 -没问题
[05:43] How’s she holding up? 她怎么样了
[05:45] Nurse said she’s finally stable. 护士说她终于稳定下来了
[05:48] When Elisha comes to I need you 等艾丽莎醒来了 我需要你
[05:50] to get her thumb print and signature on 让她在这些表格里签名
[05:51] these forms for me, all right? 并按上大拇指指印 行吗
[05:53] Yeah. What for? 行 这是干什么用的
[05:54] It’s a technicality. Just do it. 例行手续 照做就是了
[05:57] Hey, are you mad at me? 你在生我的气吗
[06:00] I got Elisha to tell you about the club, didn’t I? 我让艾丽莎告诉你俱乐部的事了不是吗
[06:03] I don’t appreciate getting tips from girls 我可不想让在我浴缸里嗑药过量的女孩
[06:04] that are overdosing in my bathtub. 给我提供信息
[06:06] You’re acting like it was me. 为什么你表现得像是我干的一样
[06:11] When she comes to, 等她醒过来
[06:13] just get her thumb print for me, all right? 让她在上面按指印 知道吗
[06:21] Hey. Um, Sergeant. 警长
[06:23] I heard Intelligence pulled a rip on 我听说情报组昨晚抢劫了一个
[06:25] some major dealers last night. 很有势力的毒品贩子
[06:26] Let me guess who leaked this amazing story, 我猜猜是谁告诉你这些光辉事迹的
[06:29] your boy toy, Ruzek? 你的小男友 鲁塞克是吧
[06:31] Boy what? No. 小男友 不是的
[06:33] Just, if any–if any back ups needed 我只是说… 如果他们需要支援
[06:35] we’re volunteering our services. 我们很乐意协助
[06:37] You didn’t get upstairs, Burgess, so give it up. 你加入不了他们的 伯吉斯 放弃吧
[06:40] But, I do love your can-do spirit, so 但我喜欢你这种积极的态度 所以
[06:43] I am assigning you two to “Psycho Squad” duty. 我决定派你们俩去执行”排查疯子”任务
[06:47] – Come on. – The Bulgarian Consulate -别啊 -芝加哥的保加利亚大使馆
[06:48] in Chicago forwarded a list of whackos who’ve made 传来了一份曾对他们总统扬言威胁的
[06:51] threats against president Pla-no– 怪胎名单 总统叫普拉诺..
[06:53] Pla–Pre–President Pla– 普拉… 普拉诺…
[06:55] President whoever, who arrives in two days 总之就是总统 他将在两天后到达
[06:57] for some trade conference. You’re gonna do spot checks 参加一个贸易会议 你们要去亲自排查
[06:59] on all persons on that list, see if they pose a danger. 名单上的所有人 看看他们是否存在威胁
[07:02] Yeah. Can’t you put Garcia or Sikora on this one? 你就不能让加西亚或者斯科拉干这事吗
[07:05] Roman, be grateful I don’t park you at a desk 罗曼 我没让你在办公室处理交通事故报告
[07:07] doing traffic reports. 你就该偷笑了
[07:09] So I called around for an available k-9 officer 我特地找了一个警犬队的警官
[07:11] with a bomb sniffer mutt to escort you two. 她会带一条防爆犬来协助你们
[07:14] She’s on loan from the 31st, so show her a good time. 她是从31区借调过来的 所以好好招待人家
[07:22] You gotta be kidding me. 你开玩笑吧
[07:23] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[07:25] It’s her. 是她
[07:26] Her wh… 哪个她
[07:28] My ex-partner. 我以前的搭档
[07:30] The one that you fell for? 你爱上的那一个
[07:31] Really? I had no idea. 真的吗 我不知道
[07:33] That’s her? Turn around. 就是她吗 转身
[07:38] This is your new partner? 这是你的新搭档吗
[07:40] Yeah. 没错
[07:42] Kim Burgess. Jen Ccassidy. 金·伯吉斯 珍·卡西迪
[07:45] Hi, heard a lot about you. 你好 久仰大名
[07:50] My rig’s outside. I think I’ll feed Slayer. 我的车在外面 我先去喂”屠夫”
[07:52] We roll in five. 咱们五分钟后出发
[07:55] Slayer? “屠夫”
[07:57] I should’ve called in dead. 我今天真不该来上班
[08:00] Trenton Bostaph, the club manager, 特兰顿·波斯塔夫 俱乐部经理
[08:02] no priors. Not even a parking ticket. 没有前科 连一张违章停车罚单都没有
[08:04] So, aside from operating a heroin lab, 这么说他除了打理一间海洛因作坊
[08:07] – he’s also a boy scout. – Yeah. -还是个童子军 -没错
[08:08] That’s ’cause Trenton’s low level. 那是因为特兰顿只是小人物
[08:10] He answers to this guy, Blue. 他听命于这家伙 “蓝人”
[08:13] Which is an adorable nickname 我在已知罪犯数据库里搜索时
[08:14] I’ve put through the known offenders database. 发现这真是个好外号
[08:16] The most popular nickname is “Shorty.” 最常用的外号是 “小个子”
[08:17] Second most popular nickname is… 除此之外 最常用的
[08:20] – Blue. – Blue. -就是”蓝人” -“蓝人”
[08:21] – So it’s gonna take a little while to narrow it down. – Okay. -要查出他是谁还需要点时间 -行吧
[08:23] What do we got on the wire? 监听有什么发现吗
[08:25] Hey. I couldn’t fit these in the locker. 这玩意我装不进储物柜
[08:27] They’re for Meredith. 是给梅瑞狄斯的
[08:28] – Oh, they’re beautiful – Thanks. -真漂亮 -谢谢
[08:29] – I’ll put them in some water. – Oh, here. -我去把它养起来 -对了
[08:31] Pick up a card. Something that’s, uh… 去帮我挑张贺卡 就是那种…
[08:35] – Romantic. – Yeah. -浪漫一点的 -没错
[08:36] What’s the occasion? 是什么特殊纪念日吗
[08:37] I’m moving out of the garage into the house. 我要从车库搬回房子里了
[08:45] So, like I was saying. 回到之前的问题
[08:50] What do we got on the wire? 监听有什么发现
[08:52] Trenton’s been making a lot of calls to this Blue cat 特兰顿一直在不停给这个”蓝人”打电话
[08:54] trying to buy himself some time. 希望能争取多一点时间
[08:55] Those 20 kilos are almost two million street value. 那20公斤货市价至少200万美元
[08:59] Trenton’s got two choices. 特兰顿有两个选择
[09:00] He could hop a bus and disappear or get dead. 跳上一辆大巴然后消失 或者等死
[09:02] He knows it. 他很清楚
[09:03] I say we bring him in now, flip him, 要我说我们现在带他过来 说服他跟我们合作
[09:05] have him reel in Blue. 用他引出”蓝人”
[09:06] Bring him in. 把他带来
[09:11] So, when’d you get in the k-9 unit? 你什么时候加入警犬队的
[09:12] I hear it’s pretty rigorous. 我听说挺难进的啊
[09:14] Yeah, a few months ago. 是啊 我几个月前加入的
[09:15] After a year of training. 之前接受了一年的训练
[09:17] You must really love dogs. 你一定很喜欢狗
[09:19] Yeah. Dogs actually listen when you say something. 是啊 至少狗会听进去你说的话
[09:22] Good one, Jen. 够狠啊 珍
[09:24] How’s the 21st going? 在21区怎么样
[09:25] Hope you’re controlling your anger better 希望你比起那会在31区时
[09:27] than you did back in 31. 脾气能收敛点
[09:28] I only get angry when my girfriend locks me out 我会生气是因为我女朋友连着两天
[09:30] of the apartment for two days 把我锁在公寓门外
[09:32] because some chick from high school facebooks me. 就因为一个高中女同学在脸书上加了我
[09:34] – Remember that, Jen? – Oh, that wasn’t the only time. -记得吗 珍 -才不止这一次
[09:36] – Guys! – When was the other time? -二位 -另一次是什么时候来着
[09:37] Listen, it’s still early, 听着 咱们才刚出发
[09:38] maybe you should conserve your energy. 或许你们都该保留点精力
[09:40] Just…a little bit. 消停会 行吗
[09:43] Drugs? All I deal is fantasy. 毒品 我只出售男人的幻想
[09:47] I’ll give you guys coupons, you can come check it out sometime. 我可以给你们优惠劵 欢迎你们来看看
[09:50] – Oh, yeah? – Maybe get you up on stage. -是吗 -或许还能让你上台
[09:52] You’d win amateur night hands down. 业余选手之夜你一定稳赢
[09:54] Would I? 真的吗
[10:00] We heard you got robbed last night. 我们听说你昨晚被劫了
[10:03] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你们在说什么
[10:04] I didn’t report any robbery. 我没有向警方报过任何劫案
[10:07] Think you’re gonna find the crew who ripped you off? 想知道那帮劫你的家伙是谁吗
[10:16] Those 20ks of Passion. 那20公斤”激情”
[10:18] They’re on ice in our evidence locker. 如今正在我们的证物柜里冷藏着
[10:20] Feel like talking now? 现在想开口了吗
[10:24] Man, I-I just manage the joint upstairs, 我只负责打理楼上的生意
[10:26] I-I make sure the stuff gets cut downstairs 然后确保楼下的货处理好
[10:29] and Blue breaks me off a salary for both. “蓝人”就会付给我相应的报酬
[10:31] Who’s Blue? He running the show? “蓝人”是谁 他是幕后老大吗
[10:33] I don’t know his real name. 我不知道他的真名
[10:35] From what I know, Blue’s their street captain. 我只知道 “蓝人”是他们的街头老大
[10:37] Muscle. I got problems, I call him. 打手 我有任何问题 都是找他
[10:45] You’re gonna set up a meet. 约他出来见面
[10:47] Tell him you were robbed by some outlaws. 跟他说劫你的是一群亡命之徒
[10:49] Bikers? 机车党
[10:50] Sounds like a great cover story to me, he’ll buy it. 我觉得挺合适 他会信的
[10:53] The outlaws are the only ones crazy enough to rip you off. 也只有亡命之徒敢抢你们的货了
[10:56] Besides us. 除了我们之外
[10:58] We cut you loose, nobody’s gonna believe your story anyway. 就算我们放了你 也不会有别人相信你的话
[11:01] You got robbed by a bunch of cops? 你被警察劫了 谁会信
[11:03] And then you owe some very bad men two million. 再加上你还欠一帮可怕的人两百万
[11:08] Make the call, bring us Blue, 打电话 把”蓝人”带给我们
[11:11] and we’ll talk to the State’s Attorney for you. 我们就在检察官面前帮你说话
[11:30] All right, we have some company. 有人来了
[11:37] This is the outlaw’s garage. 这就是那帮亡命徒的车库
[11:39] I heard they were cutting it up. 我听说他们正在分货
[11:43] There better be outlaws on the other side of this door 门里面最好是那帮亡命徒
[11:45] holding a lot of H, or I’m leaving you on the pavement. 拿着我们的货 不然我就让你死在这街上
[11:47] Bad guys have heavy hardware. 匪徒火力强劲
[11:49] – Everyone move in with caution. – Geez. -所有人小心行动 -老天
[11:51] Copy, coming around. 收到 马上过来
[11:59] – State PD! Drop the– – Drop the gun! -警察 把枪放下 -放下枪
[12:01] – Get on the ground! – Drop the weapon! -趴到地上 -放下武器
[12:02] Put the gun on the ground. 把枪放到地上
[12:09] Stay there. Stay down! 趴下 别起来
[12:11] – Stay down! – You gotta put it down! -别起来 -马上把武器放下
[12:13] – Stay right where you are. – Stay down. -就在地上待着 -别起来
[12:15] – Don’t move. – Get your hands behind your– -别动 -双手放在后面…
[12:17] Let him go. 放了他
[12:29] Okay. Okay. 行 行
[12:34] Okay, officers. 你们赢了 警官
[12:37] – Take me to jail. – Get up. -抓我去坐牢吧 -起来
[12:40] Put your hands behind your head. 双手放在脑后
[12:41] Don’t move. 别动
[12:46] So… 这么说
[12:48] Blue. You got a realame? “蓝人” 你有真名吗
[12:54] Barack Obama. 巴拉克·奥巴马
[12:58] Ha, oh, I wasn’t prepared for this. It’s an honor. 我完全没想到 真荣幸啊
[13:00] Mr. President, we know that you’re part of a heroin ring 总统先生 我们知道你利用天使脱衣舞俱乐部
[13:03] runs out of Angels Strip Club. 在进行海洛因交易
[13:06] What heroin? 什么海洛因
[13:08] Come on, man. We got you on a wire. 别装了 你说的话我们都录下来了
[13:11] Trenton was the front man, he got ripped off. 特兰顿是个卒子 他被人抢了
[13:14] He was on the hook, and you had orders to either get back 他上钩了 而你说有人命令除非把毒品拿回来
[13:16] the dope or you were gonna kill him. 否则你就杀了他
[13:19] What we wanna know is who gives you the orders? 我们想知道是谁给你下的命令
[13:23] Or, that 20 kilos we ripped from the club. 要不然 我们从俱乐部抢的那20公斤毒品
[13:27] What do you think, Jay? 杰 你觉得呢
[13:28] We say we found it in his trunk? 不如我们说是从他车里找到的
[13:29] Send you up for 30 years. 判你个三十年吧
[13:37] I’m not some corner boy that’s just gonna flip. 我不是街头小痞子 随便骗骗就开口
[13:41] What I am is hungry. 我饿了
[13:44] So how about one of you go fetch me a sandwich? 你们谁出去给我买个三明治怎么样
[13:57] Get comfy. 好好待着
[14:06] Tell me. 怎么样
[14:08] – He’s not gonna flip. – Hmm. -他不会说的 -是嘛
[14:11] I’m gonna call the state’s attorney, get an I.D. 我要问州检察官找出他的身份
[14:13] and charge Blue with attempted homicide. 告蓝人谋杀未遂
[14:15] No. Not yet. 不 现在还不行
[14:17] You charge him, word will get out on the street. 你告他 外头就都收到风声了
[14:19] Just keep him chained in the cage, 先锁着吧
[14:21] make sure his cell phone’s charged, 保持他的电话畅通
[14:22] we’ll wire tap it, see what we get. 我们窃听 看看能知道些什么
[14:24] You got that? 明白了吗
[14:25] – I’ll get a warrant. – All right. -我去弄个窃听许可 -好
[14:36] You Seth Morgan? 你是赛斯·摩根吗
[14:39] Uh–w–what did I do? 我我我什么也没做
[14:43] We were told you sent a threatening letter 听说你寄了封威胁信给
[14:44] to the Bulgarian President. 保加利亚总统
[14:46] The letter wasn’t threatening. 那不是威胁信
[14:48] I just needed to make sure that 我只是想确认一下
[14:51] he knows Svetlana is mine. 他是否知道斯维特拉娜是我的
[14:54] Svetlana? 是墙上这女的吗
[14:55] I’ve sent her marriage proposals. 我已经向她求婚了
[14:58] She hasn’t responded. 她还没给我回复
[15:02] All clear. 检查完了
[15:04] Seth? Seth! 赛斯 赛斯
[15:06] Hey, we have to ask. Are you planning to harm 我们得问问 你是否打算
[15:08] the Bulgarian President? 伤害保加利亚总统
[15:10] No. 不
[15:12] As long as he understands that 只要他明白
[15:14] Svetlana and I have a special connection. 斯维特拉娜和我之间有特殊的感应
[15:16] We’ll make sure to pass that message along. 我们会替你传达的
[15:18] Just stay away from the Bulgarian Consulate. 别去保加利亚领事馆惹事
[15:21] Uh, may I have your card? 能给我你的名片吗
[15:24] In case I ever need your assistance. 万一我需要帮助可以找你
[15:26] Oh, sorry. I’m fresh out. 不好意思 发光了
[15:28] – Oh, hey. – Oh, no, I’m good. I’m good. -记一下 -别 不用了不用了
[15:30] Thanks. Have a good day. 谢谢 先走了
[15:34] You wanna tell me the full story on this new C.I.? 说说你的新线人吧
[15:36] Elisha. 艾丽莎
[15:39] We met at an N.A. Meeting, 我们是在戒毒互助会认识的
[15:41] three months ago. 三个月前
[15:43] Had dinner a few times. 一起吃过几次饭
[15:44] She was working the program. 她当时还在戒毒
[15:45] Did she have a score to settle with the manager? 她和那个经理有关系吗
[15:47] Trenton? At the club? 特兰顿 那个俱乐部经理
[15:49] She never said anything to me, so… 她从没跟我说过这个…
[15:51] If it turns out there is a beef between Elisha and him, 如果艾丽莎和他之间有任何关系
[15:53] this whole case could be tossed 那这案子可能会变成
[15:57] for entrapment. 一个圈套
[15:59] I called erin for help because my friend was dying, 我的朋友快死了 所以我才找艾琳帮忙
[16:02] I wasn’t thinking about an investigation. 可没想到要被调查
[16:06] Elisha was overdosing 艾丽莎服药过量
[16:07] and Nadia brought her to my apartment. 娜迪亚把她带来我的公寓
[16:10] That’s how I got the intel. 所以我才拿到了情报
[16:15] Give us a minute. 你先出去一下
[16:18] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[16:25] Were you gonna tell me? 你什么意思
[16:27] I didn’t want this to come back on Nadia. 我本不想把娜迪亚再扯进来
[16:30] Now it might come back on us. 这下可能把我们全扯进去
[16:33] And what if this girl died in your apartment? 如果那姑娘死在你的公寓里呢
[16:35] Internal Affairs would’ve been all over it, 内务部很快就会介入
[16:37] especially because you’re tied to me. 特别是你和我还是一伙的
[16:42] If your head is someplace else, I need to know. 如果你的心思不在这里 就告诉我
[16:45] What does that mean? 这是什么意思
[16:47] This offer to join Kot’s task force, 考特拉你进特别行动小组的事
[16:52] maybe it’s got you distracted. 可能让你分心了
[16:57] My head is where it needs to be. 我知道自己该干什么
[17:14] Hey. Where we at on the wires? 窃听有什么进展
[17:17] Nothing. Radio silence. Even the strip club is dead. 没 什么都没有 脱衣舞俱乐部都消停了
[17:20] Honestly, I think somebody tipped them off. 我觉得有人给他们通风报信了
[17:22] There’s no way we got made. 不可能
[17:24] Blue and Trenton are the only ones who know. 这事只有蓝人和特兰顿知情
[17:25] They’re on ice. 他们都关着呢
[17:27] So go back downstairs, keep listening, 你还是回去继续听着吧
[17:29] and don’t leave that chair. 别到处乱跑
[17:31] What about the bathroom, Sarge? 如果要去厕所怎么办 警长
[17:51] Hello? 有人吗
[17:55] Meredith? 梅瑞狄斯
[17:57] I’m in here. 我在这里
[18:08] Where are you? 你在哪里
[18:31] Alvin. 埃尔文
[18:35] Toss the piece. 把枪拿出来
[18:39] Do it. 快
[18:50] It’s okay, baby. 没事的 宝贝
[18:54] Just breathe. 深呼吸
[18:56] We’re gonna take a ride down to your district house 我们要驾车去你们警局
[18:59] and get what’s ours. 拿回属于我们的东西
[19:01] What are you talking about? 你们在说什么
[19:04] Why don’t you refresh his memory? 不如你帮他回忆一下
[19:07] Alvin, they say you stole their drugs. 埃尔文 他们说你们偷了他们的毒品
[19:11] 20 kilos of H. 20千克的海洛因
[19:14] And you’re gonna be a good husband 你现在得乖乖做个好丈夫
[19:17] and go and get them back for us. 去帮我们把货拿回来
[19:39] My brother’s got a fully-auto to your wife’s head. 我兄弟正拿一把全自动手枪指着你妻子的脑袋
[19:43] I got a text ready to send to him. 我手机上有一条随时可以发给他的短信
[19:46] You walk in there and try to warn anyone, 你进去之后要是胆敢给任何人预警
[19:48] I press send and she’s dead. 我一按发送 她就死翘翘了
[19:51] We understand each other? 明白了吗
[19:55] We do. 明白
[20:17] Al, how’s your night going? 埃尔 你晚上过得还好吗
[20:19] Good. Just gotta grab something for court tomorrow. 很好 我过来拿点明天上庭用的东西
[20:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[21:21] Open it. 打开
[21:44] See? Just that easy. 看吧 就这么简单
[21:48] Yeah. 是啊
[22:28] Okay. 好的
[22:59] Looks like your man did what he was told. 看来你老公照我们说的做了
[23:03] We’re not gonna be needing you no more. 我们不需要你了
[23:05] Drop it. 枪放下
[23:11] Where’s my brother? 我兄弟呢
[23:15] He’s not coming. 他不会来了
[23:18] I’ll kill her. 我会杀了她的
[23:21] Drop it. 枪放下
[23:24] Get on your knees. 跪下
[23:36] He doesn’t have to walk out of here. 他不必活着出去
[23:47] Alvin! 埃尔文
[24:18] I wonder how dumb you gotta be to think you can get away 你得蠢成什么样才会觉得能安然无恙地
[24:20] with stealing 20 keys of my dope. 偷走我20公斤毒品啊
[24:22] Your dope? That’s a good– 你的毒品 那可是…
[24:25] – Al, hey, you good, man? – How’s Meredith? -埃尔 你还好吗 -梅瑞狄斯呢
[24:27] She’s shaken up pretty bad. 她抖得厉害
[24:29] How’d they get my address? 他们怎么会知道我的住址
[24:31] Where I live? 怎么知道我住在哪儿的
[24:32] It’s like I told Voight, man, nobody’s talking. 我和博伊特也是这么说的 没人说出去
[24:33] Well you’re not gonna hear a thing, 难怪你们什么都没听到
[24:34] because that wire’s blown. They got eyes on us. 因为那个监听系统坏了 他们在监听我们
[24:36] You three. 你们三个
[24:38] Take Blue for a ride. 带蓝人出去溜溜
[24:51] I wanna know who tipped you off. 我要知道是谁给你提供消息的
[25:00] Yesterday I had seven kills under my belt. 昨天 我手上有七条人命
[25:05] Today, I got eight. 今天 我手上有八条
[25:33] Everyone… 不管是谁
[25:36] They had this look on their face when it happened. 一旦大事不好 他们就会是这种表情
[25:40] I mean, it just lasted just a split second, 虽然这表情转瞬即逝
[25:42] but I can see it. 但我都能看到
[25:47] They were scared. 他们在害怕
[25:51] Because, well… they knew. 因为 他们知道
[25:55] It was over. 他们完蛋了
[26:00] And as tough of a guy as you… 就算是你这么强硬的人
[26:05] I want you to know that your brother… 我想让你知道 你兄弟…
[26:10] He had that look in his eyes when I killed him. 我杀他的时候 他眼里也是这种神色
[26:17] He was scared. 他在害怕
[26:28] So, you guys, who knew there were so many weirdos 怎么会有这么多对保加利亚
[26:30] with grudges against Bulgaria? 心怀不满的怪胎啊
[26:35] Sean ever tell you why he disappeared from the 31st? 肖恩有告诉过你为什么他从31区消失吗
[26:38] Disappeared, Jen? 消失吗 珍
[26:40] It took three weeks for my transfer to clear. 我等到调令下来就花了三周呢
[26:41] – You know that! – When you leave -你明明知道的 -你走的时候
[26:43] without so much as a goodbye… People talk. 连句再见都没说 人们众说纷纭
[26:46] – I said goodbye– – Um, did you know that -我说了再见 -你们知道
[26:47] the capital of Bulgaria is Sofia? 保加利亚的首都是索非亚吗
[26:49] That’s kinda pretty, right? 听起来挺可爱的 对吧
[26:50] Fascinating. 说得太好了
[26:52] I got some tele-marketer calls to return. 我要去回一个电话客服的电话
[26:55] – I’ll see you out by the truck. – Great. -车上见 -好的
[27:01] He ever hit on you? 他勾搭过你吗
[27:03] T–sean? No… no way. 你说肖恩吗 没有 怎么可能
[27:05] He’s been a gentleman. 他一直很绅士
[27:08] And I’m involved with someone anyways. 而且我现在有男朋友
[27:11] He ever tell you the real story, 他有告诉过你他转出31区的
[27:12] – why he transferred out? – Listen, -真正原因吗 -听着
[27:14] it’s really none of my business, so you– 这和我真的没多大关系 所以
[27:15] Even though we were partners, 即使我们曾是搭档
[27:18] I knew better. 我知道得更多
[27:19] Me and Sean had a fling. 我和肖恩有一腿
[27:23] It was, uh–it was hot. 那很 那很火辣
[27:28] It was crazy, it was fun. 我们纵情欢乐 真的很有趣
[27:32] But I moved on to bigger and better things. 但我有了更远大的目标和事业
[27:36] Yeah. 是啊
[27:38] Sean ever talk about me. 肖恩跟你说过我吗
[27:41] I mean, like, not that I care. 我不是说我在意这个
[27:44] God. 天呐
[27:48] A little. 提过一点
[27:58] How you holding up? 你还好吗
[28:00] I’m okay. 好多了
[28:02] I want to thank you. 我想谢谢你
[28:04] You don’t need to thank me. Thank Nadia. 不用谢我 谢娜迪亚就好
[28:06] She saved you. 是她救了你
[28:08] Listen, we really appreciate you helping us take down that club. 我们很感激你帮我们一举拿下那个俱乐部
[28:12] So…you stay clean. 别再碰毒品了
[28:14] I’ll see what I can do to help. 我会尽力帮你
[28:21] I’ll be back. 我一会回来
[28:23] Hey, Erin. 艾琳
[28:29] Voight’s still really pissed at me. 博伊特还是对我很恼火
[28:32] Should I be looking for a new job? 我要不要去找个新工作
[28:34] Honey, I know you think you were just doing your best with Elisha. 亲爱的 我知道你认为自己是为了艾丽莎好
[28:38] If you wanna be a cop, 如果你想当个警察
[28:40] you gotta start thinking like one. 就得像警察一样思考问题
[28:41] You gotta make smarter choices. 你得做出更明智的选择
[28:44] I know. 我懂
[28:47] Get her to a meeting. I’ll talk to Voight. 带她去戒毒 我去和博伊特谈谈
[28:56] He give us anything? 他供出什么了吗
[28:57] No. 没有
[29:03] Hey, man, um… 兄弟…
[29:05] I used to be on patrol with this guy, 我曾和一个家伙一起巡逻
[29:07] big dude. Sparred with him all the time. 他是个大块头 我总和他争论
[29:11] And then, he was involved in two fatals. 后来 他被卷入两起致命的事件中
[29:14] In two months. 就在两个月内
[29:16] And he stopped going to the gym, 从那以后他就不去健身房了
[29:19] shriveled up– 精神萎靡
[29:21] What are you saying? 什么意思
[29:23] I don’t know if–if you ever want to get anything 我不知道你是不是想
[29:25] off your chest, you know? 找个人倾诉
[29:27] I’m here. 我洗耳恭听
[29:29] I’ll live. 我没事
[29:30] But I appreciate you asking. 谢谢你的关心
[29:32] Okay, 好了
[29:33] these guys got protection. 这些人受人保护
[29:35] The question is, how high up? 问题是 他们的保护人地位有多高
[29:37] I think I got a pretty good idea. 我觉得我可是弄明白了
[29:39] Prints came back on our offenders, 罪犯的指纹找到匹配了
[29:41] Blue’s real name is Carl Johnson. 蓝人的真名是卡尔·约翰森
[29:42] Guys that showed up at Al’s house, 出现在老埃家的人
[29:44] they’re actually brothers. 确实是一对兄弟
[29:45] A.K.A. the Gary Brothers. Jamal and Jesse Seeley, 也就是盖里兄弟 杰摩尔和杰西·西里
[29:49] originally from Gary, Indiana, known psychopaths, 他们来自印第安纳州盖里 有名的疯子
[29:51] all three of these guys. 他们有3个人
[29:53] Rap sheets a mile long. 罪行累累
[29:54] Manslaughter, assault, 杀人 施暴
[29:55] possession of narcotics with intent to distribute, 持有毒品并意图贩毒
[29:58] they should’ve been put away a long time ago. 他们早就该被绳之以法了
[29:59] Who defended them? 谁罩着他们
[30:00] Now that’s just it. 这就是问题所在
[30:01] They all had public defenders. 他们都有公设辩护人
[30:03] One thing that they have in common 他们的共同点
[30:05] is a judge. Judge Darren Lachlan. 是法官相同 叫达伦·拉克兰
[30:08] He presided over all their cases. 他们的所有案件都是他负责的
[30:10] – Lachlan? – Hmm. -拉克兰 -对
[30:12] He was named in an FBI sting a few years back. 几年前被联邦调查局反腐行动点过名
[30:14] Taking bribes to fix cases. 他收受贿赂把案子压下去
[30:16] Two judges went down, but he escaped. 两法官被扳倒 但他逃脱了
[30:18] All right, taking bribes is one thing, 好吧 受贿是一回事
[30:19] but are we saying we think a judge is the silent partner 但现在我们是说这个法官是贩毒集团的
[30:22] in a heroin ring? 秘密合伙人吗
[30:22] I mean, I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory 我知道这听上去像个阴谋论
[30:24] so I called to the state’s attorney’s office… 所以我给州检察官办公室打了电话…
[30:27] Guess who requested to review our wire tap just yesterday? 猜猜是谁要求检查我们昨天的电话窃听记录
[30:30] You know, my name was on that paperwork for that seizure. 那次抓捕行动的文书上是我的名字
[30:33] So he’d have access to that and my home address. 所以他才获知了这事和我的家庭住址
[30:35] Now, hold on, if we’re going after a judge, 等等 如果现在我们的目标是法官
[30:38] I’m gonna need a hell of a lot more than speculation. 我需要的可不仅仅是推测
[30:40] I looked into his financials. 我查了他的财务状况
[30:41] Actually, I didn’t…uh, graffiti artist I busted 其实不是我…上次我抓住的涂鸦画家
[30:44] works at Kinko’s, total hacker. 在金考工作 是个黑客
[30:45] He did. And it looks like our judge has a, uh, 他查的 看上去这位法官有一处
[30:48] stash house, boss. 隐蔽的住所 老大
[30:55] It’s a two million dollar brownstone. 价值两百万美元的上流建筑
[30:56] Purchased through a shell company owned by Lachlan. 经由拉克兰的空壳公司购买
[30:59] Pretty sure his wife doesn’t know about it. 他老婆肯定一无所知
[31:23] What are you doing? 你们干什么
[31:31] I don’t gotta tell you how interrogations work. 我不用告诉你如何审问吧
[31:34] Got your muscle. 你的打手
[31:37] Your suppliers. 供货商
[31:41] They get probation instead of prison time. 他们免于牢狱之灾处于缓刑期
[31:44] In return, kick profits back to you. 作为回报 他们把贩毒利润分给你
[31:47] That’s how you bought your little love nest. 所以你才有钱买了小爱巢
[31:50] Did my broker make some smart investments? Yes. 我的经纪人投资明智吗 当然
[31:53] Am I protecting a narcotics empire? 我保护了什么贩毒帝国吗
[31:55] You’re out of your freaking mind. 你真是疯了
[31:56] Why’d you put in a request to check our wire? 你为什么要求检查我们的窃听记录
[32:00] All signs point to you selling us out. 所有证据指向是你出卖了我们
[32:05] Both of you, outside. 你们俩都出来
[32:16] I just got off the phone with the superintendant. 我刚和警司通了电话
[32:18] You realize the mess you’re making? 你意识到自己惹了多大的乱子吗
[32:19] Judge Lachlan is our main suspect. 拉克兰法官是我们的主要嫌疑人
[32:22] Judge? Suspect? 法官是嫌疑人
[32:24] Only the feds use those two words in the same sentence. 只有政府的人才会在同一个句子中同时用这两个词
[32:26] If you buy us some time, we will hang him. 如果你能帮我们争取点时间 我们绝对能拿下他
[32:29] Not only are you out of time, 你们不仅没有时间了
[32:30] but you’re out of an investigation. 而且也要撤销这次调查
[32:31] I want judge Lachlan released immediately. 我要拉克兰法官立即释放
[32:34] Uh, excuse me, Commander. 打扰一下 局长
[32:35] I’ve been running the call histories 我查了盖里兄弟的
[32:36] on the Gary brothers’ cell phones. 手机通话记录
[32:38] One of them had a call to a hard line 兄弟一人昨天往26街和凯尔街处的
[32:39] at the superior court on 26th and Cal yesterday. 高等法院专线打电话了
[32:41] Were they calling judge Lachlan? 他们是打给拉克兰法官吗
[32:43] No, sir. 不是
[32:44] The branch clerk, Evan Lormer. 是打给分部职员埃文·劳默
[32:49] We roll in five. 五分钟后行动
[32:52] Hey. There’s some guy outside asking for you. 外面有人找你
[32:55] – Did he say what he wants? – No. -他说找我干什么了吗 -没有
[32:56] But he’s got D.E.A. written all over him. 不过一看就是缉毒局的
[32:58] Either that, or he’s the Marlboro man. 否则他就是传说中的万宝路式男人
[33:14] Special agent David Lang. 我是大卫·朗特工
[33:16] You obviously already know who I am. 显然你已经知道我是谁了
[33:19] Heard you guys had a big win today. 听说今天你们大有收获啊
[33:21] Yeah, we’re still working it. So can we make this quick? 案子还在查 所以能快点吗
[33:24] I would’ve made a proper house call earlier, 我应该提前打电话说一声的
[33:26] but I’m not sure your sergeant would be happy 但是我觉得你们警长应该不会乐意
[33:28] if I were in his office poaching his best detective. 我去他办公室挖走他的得力干将
[33:31] State’s attorney Kot tell you to say that? 考特检察官让你这么说的吗
[33:33] Kot doesn’t know I’m here. 考特不知道我来找你
[33:41] I respect what Intelligence does for this city. 我尊重情报组为这座城市做的一切
[33:45] But if you join the task force, 但是如果加入特别行动小组
[33:46] you won’t be taking dope off the street. 你就不用满大街抓毒贩子了
[33:49] I’m talking about shutting down cross-border drug networks, 你可以尽情去捣毁跨境贩毒网络
[33:52] and that’s making a difference across the country. 这对多个国家都意义重大
[33:55] Not just in a few neighborhoods. 而不是只在几个街区小打小闹
[34:07] Don’t make a decision you’ll regret. 不要做出让自己后悔的决定
[34:19] Here we go. 就是这里
[34:22] Hey. 你们干什么
[34:26] Y–you can’t just barge in here. 你们不能随便闯进来
[34:28] Evan Lormer. 埃文·劳默
[34:29] Mr. Lormer just left. 劳默先生刚走
[34:30] Said he felt sick, was going home early. 他说不舒服 所以就早回家了
[34:32] Where is he parked? 他的车在哪里
[35:02] Show me your hands! 举起手来
[35:03] Show me your hands! 举起手来
[35:05] Do it! 快点
[35:06] Keep your hands where I can see them, you understand? 把手放在我能看见的地方 明白吗
[35:08] Turn your head to the right. 把头转向右边
[35:19] Check this out. 快看看这个
[35:22] Huh. Looks like we found our kingpin. 看来找到关键人物了啊
[35:33] Blue, the Gary brothers. 蓝人 盖里兄弟
[35:36] Judge Lachlan sends them to prison but you forged 拉克兰法官把他们送进监狱 但是你又伪造
[35:39] the order of incarceration papers 监禁命令文书
[35:41] and gave them probation instead. 让他们得以缓刑
[35:43] That’s how you were able to get the paperwork 你就是这样拿到我们的
[35:45] on our wire tap. 窃听器文件的
[35:48] You see what we’re up against in this city everyday, 你每天都能看到我们处理应对各种事
[35:52] and you see the victims firsthand in court. 你在法庭上能直接看到受害者
[35:54] So tell me how a lifelong civil servant decides 你告诉我你这样一个终生公务员
[35:57] to work for the other team, 是怎么决定跟坏人为伍
[35:58] and gets into the heroin game. 参与到他们的海洛因买卖中的
[36:01] You know what else I see firsthand? 你知道我还能直接看到什么吗
[36:04] Corruption. 腐败
[36:06] For years, I’ve seen officials on the take. 这么多年 我看到那么多公务人员收受贿赂
[36:09] The Gary brothers, they came to me. 盖里兄弟 他们来找我
[36:13] Made an offer. 给我开了价
[36:14] I keep them and Blue out of prison, 我让他们和蓝人免于牢狱之灾
[36:16] they give me a cut. 他们就给我分成
[36:19] So I forged court documents for three of them. 所以我就帮他们三个人伪造了法庭文件
[36:22] The felons you let off, 你放走的罪犯
[36:25] their dope killed kids. 他们的毒品害死了孩子
[36:30] If it wasn’t me, it would’ve been someone else. 如果不是我放他们 那别人也会放走他们
[36:37] One last name came in from the consulate, 领事馆那边告诉我们了最后一个名字
[36:39] sound like a real winner. 这次听上去像真的
[36:40] Some guy upset at Bulgaria ’cause they’re trying to join the E.U. 那人对保加利亚不满 因为它想加入欧盟
[36:43] Maybe after this we can get back to real police work? 这件事处理完之后我们就可以处理真正的警务了吧
[36:45] Hey, how’s that k-9 girl working out for ya? 那个警犬队姑娘的事怎么样
[36:48] If I have to do another day with her, I’m gonna transfer. 如果再让我跟她多待一天 我就要申请调离了
[36:50] To Milwaukee. 调去密尔沃基
[36:51] Oh, don’t kid yourself, Roman. 别开玩笑了 罗曼
[36:53] You’re so in love with that girl it ain’t even funny. 你那么爱那个姑娘 这样一点都不好笑
[36:58] What? 怎么
[37:06] How’s it going? 怎么样
[37:07] Riding with Roman and his ex. 跟罗曼和他前任同乘一辆车
[37:09] – I don’t know, driving me crazy. – Oh, ouch. -我就是快疯了而已 -好心疼
[37:11] Well, on a bright note, I’ve missed you. 不过往好处想 我好想你啊
[37:13] Do you think–wait. 你觉得…等等
[37:14] Do you think that could happen to us? 你觉得我们会那样吗
[37:16] What? 什么
[37:17] Like if we broke up 如果我们分手了
[37:18] – in–in secret– – Wait a sec. -私底下… -等等
[37:20] – Hey, Greg. – How you doing? -格雷格 -你好
[37:23] In secret, I mean. And then we had to see each other everyday. 我是说私底下 然后我们还得每天都见面
[37:25] Would we hate each other? 我们会恨对方吗
[37:26] Burgess. 伯吉斯
[37:28] Now that I think about it, I would transfer too– 既然我想到了 要不我也转…
[37:29] – Hey, we’re not breaking up… – No, Platt might come– -我们不会分手 -不要 普拉特随时…
[37:31] All right? Don’t even– 别说了 别…
[37:35] Sorry. 抱歉
[37:36] It’s all right. 没事
[37:40] All right, I just clocked out. 好 我先打卡下班了
[37:41] I’m thinking you, me, beers at Molly’s, 我现在满脑子就只有你我在莫利一起喝啤酒
[37:43] then back to my place for a romantic microwave dinner. 然后再回我那里一起吃个浪漫微波炉加热晚餐
[37:48] All right, I’m almost off, I’ll meet you there. 好 我也快下班了 我们莫利见
[37:50] Yeah? 说定了
[37:51] Oh, yeah. I wouldn’t misit. 当然 不见不散
[37:56] Just go. 快走吧
[38:06] About Nadia. If you’re gonna be mad, be mad at me. 娜迪亚的事 如果你要生气 那就冲我来吧
[38:10] I should’ve been straight with you. 我应该跟你说清楚的
[38:12] As long as she understands, I give her a chance, 只要她明白 我会给她机会
[38:14] she only gets one. 但是机会只有一次
[38:15] She does. Believe me. 她明白 相信我
[38:17] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[38:20] And, uh… 还有…
[38:22] As far as chances, 说到机会
[38:25] you’re right. 你说得对
[38:27] I’ve been thinking about this task force. 我一直在考虑特别行动小组的事
[38:30] A lot. 考虑了很多
[38:33] And? 结果呢
[38:35] And I’ve been cleaning up after people my whole life. 我这辈子到目前为止一直在帮别人收拾烂摊子
[38:40] This feels like my chance to get upfront of it. 我感觉这次是我防患未然的好机会
[38:53] Wow. 15 years. 十五年了
[38:59] 15 years ago you were a girl barely surviving on the street. 十五年前你还是个在街头难以生存的小女孩
[39:05] Now you’re being courted by the feds. 现在都有政府的人求你去了
[39:10] I’m proud of you, Erin. 我为你自豪 艾琳
[39:15] And whatever decision you wanna make, 不管你做出什么决定
[39:19] I’ll back you. 我都挺你
[39:54] All right. Molly’s, you in? 我们要去莫利 你来吗
[39:57] Um, actually I need to tell you guys something. 其实我有事想跟大家说
[40:03] A lot of you know that I– I’ve had an offer to 很多人也都知道了 联邦特别行动小组
[40:06] take a spot on a federal task force. 有人找我去那边任职
[40:10] And I’ve thought long and hard about this. 我也认真考虑了很久了
[40:18] And I’ve decided to take it. 我决定接受
[40:47] You got plans tonight, Burgess? 今晚有计划吗 伯吉斯
[40:48] Uh, Molly’s. Yeah, I think everyone will be there. 去莫利酒吧 大家都会去吧
[40:51] What about you, Jen? 你呢 珍
[40:53] You gonna take a long, moonlight cruise 你要跟彼得那个船警一起
[40:54] around the lake with Peter the boat cop? 在月光下绕湖划船吗
[40:57] Roman. 罗曼
[40:57] Peter’s no longer with the marine unit. 彼得已经不在海警部了
[40:59] He has ambition. He just made sergeant. 他有自己的抱负 他刚当上警长
[41:01] You know what you’re gonna do after this, Jen? 你知道排查完后你该做什么吗 珍
[41:03] You’re gonna pack up that little doggie of yours, 你该带上你的狗
[41:04] and you’re gonna go back to your own district. 然后滚回你们区
[41:06] Guys, can’t we just– 我说你们能别…
[41:07] You show up smashed and uninvited to my engagement party 是你未受邀请突然就去了我的订婚宴
[41:10] and start taking swings at my fiancee 还对我未婚夫动手动脚
[41:12] and you end up knocking out his father. 最后还把他父亲揍晕了
[41:13] I apologized. 我道歉
[41:14] You know what? Stewie. 算了 斯蒂威
[41:16] You stuffed an “I’m sorry” card in my locker 你虽然向我道歉了
[41:18] but you never apologized to Peter or his father. 但是你从未向彼得还有他父亲道歉
[41:21] He swung at me first. 是他先打我的
[41:22] – He’s 60 years old! – I had to protect myself. -他都六十岁了 -那我也得自卫吧
[41:23] Okay, this is what we are gonna do! First. 别吵了 我们接下来这么办吧 首先
[41:24] We are gonna go check this last house 我们去检查一下最后这家
[41:26] – and then we’re gonna go home. – Fine. -然后我们就回家 -好
[41:28] You wanna know about your new partner, Burgess? 你想了解一下你的新搭档吗 伯吉斯
[41:30] After we broke up, he couldn’t take it 我们分手后 他因为受不了
[41:32] so he goes on a jealous rampage and he transfers out. 就一直嫉妒心作祟 所以才调走了
[41:35] How did we break up and just two weeks later, you’re engaged? 我们分手两周后你就订婚了是怎么回事
[41:38] Unless you’re looking to climb the ladder, Jen. 你肯定是早就做好打算攀高枝了 珍
[41:40] You know what? Don’t even go there– 算了 你别说…
[41:41] Can you two just shut up? 你们俩能闭嘴吗
[41:42] Just shut up! 闭嘴好吗
[41:43] I put just as much of myself into this job– 我跟你一样热爱这份工作…
[41:48] – Burgess! – 10-1, officer down! -伯吉斯 -总部 有警员遇袭
[41:50] 3316 West 21st Street. 西21街3316号
[41:52] Okay. Move her. Here! 快把她拉到这里来
[41:57] Put pressure on this. 快压住她的伤口
[42:00] 10-1, 10-1. Shots fired at police 总部 总部 有警员中枪
[42:02] at 3316 West 21st Street. 地点西21街3316号
[42:04] My partner’s been shot. 我的搭档中枪了
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme