时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Erin Lindsay, how does running | 艾琳·琳德赛 你觉得带领自己的团队 |
[00:03] | your own task force for the feds sound? | 直接为政府工作怎么样 |
[00:05] | – Task force? – Yeah. | -特别行动小组 -是啊 |
[00:06] | – That’s big. – Hey, Dawson. | -这可是件大事 -道森 |
[00:08] | I heard it went good with Mr. Roslyn last night. | 听说昨晚你跟罗斯林先生处得不错 |
[00:10] | The guy’s a piece of work, | 这家伙挺难搞 |
[00:11] | but you can handle it. | 不过你能处理好的 |
[00:13] | This is what I bring you– the best. | 这就是我给你带的货 最顶级的 |
[00:16] | My husband, Asher, is really something, isn’t he? | 我丈夫 亚瑟 他真的很了不起对吧 |
[00:19] | Yeah, you know better than me. | 你肯定比我清楚 |
[00:23] | Mrs. Roslyn, your hand is on my leg. | 罗斯林夫人 你的手放我大腿上了 |
[00:25] | Call me Layla. | 叫我蕾拉就行 |
[00:28] | I’m killing myself working two jobs | 我拼命干两份活儿来赚钱买房子 |
[00:30] | to pay for a house that I pray you and the kids come back to. | 不就是希望你和孩子能回来吗 |
[00:34] | There’s no way I’m gonna agree to that. | 我绝对不会同意的 |
[00:35] | It ain’t gonna happen. | 不可能的事 |
[00:37] | Look, it’s over. | 听着 别说了 |
[00:40] | I got to accept that, | 这点我承认 |
[00:42] | but, Laura, please. | 但劳拉 拜托你 |
[00:44] | You’re treating me like I’m some part-time dad, | 你搞得我像什么兼职父亲一样 |
[00:45] | and you know I’m not. | 你知道我不是 |
[00:46] | Asher, just come back inside. | 亚瑟 回来 |
[00:48] | You don’t make a fool of me. | 你休想耍我 |
[00:49] | You did that all on your own, sweetheart. | 你自己耍自己就够了 亲爱的 |
[00:51] | I got to go. Can I– | 我得挂了 我能… |
[00:53] | – Get in the car. – No. I’m going back inside… | -上车 -不 我要回去 |
[00:57] | And Antonio’s coming with me. | 安东尼奥会跟我一起 |
[00:59] | Look, are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[01:00] | What, that’s what you pay him for, right? | 你雇他不就为了这个吗 |
[01:02] | To look after me, huh? | 照顾我 |
[01:04] | You want to come look after me, Antonio. | 你要来照顾下我吗 安东尼奥 |
[01:08] | Go on back inside, you whore. | 滚回去 骚货 |
[01:12] | Say “Hi” to Terry when he shows up. | 去跟你的特里贱吧 |
[01:14] | Isn’t that what you want? | 你不就想那样吗 |
[01:16] | Come on, let’s leave her ass. | 走吧 别理她了 |
[01:25] | She was a cocktail waitress at the admiral when I met her. | 我认识她的时候她在酒吧当小妹 |
[01:31] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[01:35] | Going through a divorce. | 要离了 |
[01:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[01:42] | Home, then? | 回家吗 |
[01:44] | That bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[01:46] | She made me want to start smoking again, you believe that? | 她让我的烟瘾又犯了 你能相信吗 |
[01:51] | There’s a gas station coming up. Pull over. | 前面有个加油站 靠边停车 |
[01:53] | You told me the first night out | 你说过出来第一晚 |
[01:55] | not to buy you smokes if you asked. | 我要拒绝给你买烟 |
[01:56] | Look, who are you? Jiminy cricket? | 你是谁 蟋蟀吉明尼吗 |
[01:59] | I’m telling you tonight | 我现在叫你 |
[02:00] | to pull over and get me a pack of smokes, so do it. | 靠边停车去给我买包烟 你去就行了 |
[02:31] | How’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[02:32] | – Good. – Let me get a pack of reds. | -挺好 -给我拿包红万宝路 |
[02:37] | Those things kill. | 吸烟有害健康 |
[02:40] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[02:55] | I don’t know what brand you smoke, and I really don’t care. | 我不知道你抽什么牌子的 我也不在乎 |
[02:59] | So here. | 给你 |
[03:04] | Hey, you pass out on me? | 喂 你气昏过去了吗 |
[03:10] | Asher. | 亚瑟 |
[03:19] | Oh, man. Oh, man. | 天哪 天哪 |
[03:27] | This is detective Antonio Dawson of the Chicago Police Department | 我是芝加哥警局的安东尼奥·道森警探 |
[03:31] | requesting an ambulance | 我需要一辆救护车 |
[03:32] | and immediate backup to 1601 North Kingsbury. | 尽快赶到北金斯伯里街1601号支援 |
[03:35] | I have a victim with a gunshot wound to the head. | 这里有名受害者头部中枪 |
[03:45] | When I realized he was shot, I got out of the car, | 当我发现他遭枪击 我立马下了车 |
[03:48] | opened his door, checked his pulse, | 打开后车门检查他的脉搏 |
[03:51] | and then I saw this. | 然后我发现了这个 |
[03:53] | Our victim’s a diamond dealer. | 受害者是个钻石商 |
[03:55] | It looks like a robbery gone sideways. | 这像是抢劫杀人 |
[03:57] | How long were you in the store? | 你在商店里待了多久 |
[03:59] | I walked in, bought the cigarettes, walked back. | 我进去买了个烟就出来了 |
[04:01] | I didn’t have a stopwatch. | 我没有秒表 |
[04:02] | You always do the shopping for this guy? | 你经常替这人买东西吗 |
[04:04] | Are we on the same team here? | 我们还是一伙的吗 |
[04:06] | Just doing my job. | 我只是在做我的工作 |
[04:08] | Yeah? I’m gonna wait to talk to my sergeant. | 是吗 那我等我的警长来再说 |
[04:11] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[04:15] | Sergeant Hank Voight, intelligence. | 我是情报部的汉克·博伊特警长 |
[04:17] | We’ll take it from here. | 现在我们接手 |
[04:18] | Dead diamond dealer and an off-duty cop? | 死了的钻石商和一个下班了的警察 |
[04:21] | It’s all yours. | 都给你了 |
[04:24] | I shouldn’t have gotten out of the car. | 我不应该下车的 |
[04:27] | I screwed up. | 都是我的错 |
[04:27] | Just call Ed Glasser, our F.O.P. Rep. | 打电话给艾德·格拉瑟 我们警察工会的代表 |
[04:31] | Tell him to get his ass down to the squad. | 叫他赶紧去队里 |
[04:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:35] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会解决的 |
[04:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:44] | Hey, Al. | 老埃 |
[04:45] | I hear through the grapevine | 有小道消息说 |
[04:46] | you have a living situation. | 你在找地方住 |
[04:50] | That grapevine named Ruzek? | 你的小道消息是指鲁塞克吗 |
[04:51] | I don’t give up my sources. | 我绝不会出卖我的线人 |
[04:54] | Okay, say I do have one. | 好吧 如果真有这么回事 |
[04:55] | You looking for a roommate or something? | 你是想找室友还是什么吗 |
[04:57] | You wish. | 你想得美 |
[04:58] | Do I? | 我有想过吗 |
[05:02] | Officer next door program. | 警官安居计划 |
[05:04] | You heard of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[05:05] | Assume I haven’t. | 好像没有 |
[05:07] | Basically, you get a really good price | 这个计划可以让你在一处破旧街区 |
[05:09] | on a nice home in a run-down neighborhood. | 以超优惠的价格买到栋好房子 |
[05:11] | A cop living there is supposed to make it safer, | 如果有警察住过去 能改善周围的治安 |
[05:13] | so it’s a win-win for everyone– | 所以对大家来说是双赢 |
[05:14] | except we don’t say “dun-down,” we say “up-and-coming.” | 除了一般我们不说破旧 那叫有升值潜力 |
[05:16] | But look at that. | 你瞧瞧 |
[05:18] | That is the original brick. | 这可是砖墙的房子 |
[05:23] | What’s your cut? | 你有什么好处 |
[05:25] | I’m a concerned fellow officer looking out for one of my own. | 我只是关心同事 想帮帮你罢了 |
[05:29] | – What’s your cut? – 2%. | -你有什么好处 -百分之二的提成 |
[05:32] | When Roman gets in, send him upstairs. | 罗曼来了叫他来楼上一趟 |
[05:35] | “Please” is such a nice word. | 说个”请”字又不会少块肉 |
[05:37] | Just send him upstairs. | 叫他上来就是了 |
[05:55] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[06:00] | Security footage from the store | 商店的监控视频拍到了 |
[06:02] | has Antonio inside buying cigarettes, | 安东尼奥进去买烟的画面 |
[06:05] | plus a cab driver parked at the station | 还有当时在加油站的一个的士司机说 |
[06:07] | saw a male in a hoodie approach the SUV. | 看见一个穿套头衫的男性接近受害者车辆 |
[06:10] | He might be cleared from the criminal case, | 他应该不会遭到刑事起诉 |
[06:11] | but the internal one is a bit more complicated. | 但内部处分就不好说了 |
[06:16] | Asher Roslyn had priors in Antwerp and London | 亚瑟·罗斯林在安特卫普和伦敦 |
[06:18] | for buying stolen diamonds. | 有收购被盗钻石的犯罪记录 |
[06:23] | That’s news to me. | 我以前并不知道 |
[06:25] | You remember Bill Dietz out of the 26th district? | 你还记得26区的比尔·迪兹吗 |
[06:28] | He was fired for just fraternizing with a felon. | 他就因为跟一个罪犯交好 而被开除了 |
[06:30] | You? You were on the clock working for one. | 而你 你可是在帮人家做事 |
[06:32] | Are you helping me, Ed? | 你是在帮我吗 艾德 |
[06:34] | This doesn’t sound like you helping me. | 听起来可不怎么像啊 |
[06:39] | How do we turn this around? | 这问题要怎么解决 |
[06:41] | All right, as your F.O.P. rep, | 作为你的警察工会代表 |
[06:42] | I can buy you two days before this goes up to the ivory tower. | 我可以给你两天时间 先不报到上面去 |
[06:46] | After that, it’s out of my hands. | 但那之后 我就无能为力了 |
[06:48] | Only chance you got is you solve this thing, | 你唯一的机会就是破了这个案子 |
[06:51] | and you spin it. | 并给出个合理解释 |
[06:53] | And if we don’t? | 如果我们做不到呢 |
[06:54] | Best case? | 最好情况 |
[06:56] | Leave without pay. | 停薪留职 |
[06:57] | The other way this goes is, | 另外一种结果就是 |
[06:59] | you could lose your job and your pension. | 你会丢了饭碗 失去养老金 |
[07:02] | I got to go. | 我得先走了 |
[07:05] | Thanks, Ed. | 谢了 艾德 |
[07:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:13] | Hey, I know you’re going through a lot right now. | 我知道你最近不容易 |
[07:17] | Antonio, | 安东尼奥 |
[07:19] | if you needed extra money, I would’ve given you the OT. | 如果你需要钱 我可以安排你加班的 |
[07:22] | That’s one of at least ten things | 要是我早知道会有这种事 |
[07:24] | – I’d have done different if I had the chance. – All right. | -我一定不会接这活儿的 -我知道 |
[07:29] | How well do you know this Sean Roman? | 你对肖恩·罗曼这人了解多少 |
[07:32] | Not well enough, apparently. | 显然不够多 |
[07:35] | Hey, man, keep your head up. | 哥们 别泄气 |
[07:37] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[07:40] | Hey, Al. | 老埃 |
[07:42] | Why don’t you draw up some paperwork for Antonio. | 你帮安东尼奥准备点文件吧 |
[07:46] | Six months sound good? | 六个月行吗 |
[07:48] | Hmm. Make it nine. | 九个月吧 |
[07:50] | Play it safe. | 保险一点 |
[07:54] | Hey, Antonio? | 安东尼奥 |
[07:56] | Your wife’s on the phone. | 你太太来电话找你 |
[07:58] | Tell her I’ll call her back. | 跟她说我晚点打回去 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:02] | Antonio, I cross-referenced all the spots | 安东尼奥 我调查了你昨晚 |
[08:05] | you were last night. | 去过的所有地方 |
[08:07] | Did you, uh, know you were outside of a sex club? | 你知道你去了一家性爱俱乐部吗 |
[08:09] | Yeah, the Red Bridge. | 没错 红桥俱乐部 |
[08:12] | What was it like inside? | 里面是什么样的 |
[08:14] | Don’t–don’t tell him, man. | 别告诉他 哥们 |
[08:15] | He’ll be useless to us the rest of the day. | 不然他今天就废了 |
[08:17] | – I’m just asking for the case. – Uh-huh. | -我只是在调查案情 -才怪 |
[08:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:22] | Got a sec, Roman? | 有时间吗 罗曼 |
[08:24] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[08:28] | How long did you know Asher? | 你认识亚瑟多久了 |
[08:30] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[08:31] | Did you run a background check on him? | 你查过他的背景吗 |
[08:33] | – Yeah, of course. – Internationally? | -当然查过 -全球范围内 |
[08:35] | – No, why would I do that? – Because he’s a felon. | -没 为什么要查那个 -因为他是个重罪犯 |
[08:43] | I knew this job would jump up and bite me one day. | 我就知道有一天这工作会给我惹麻烦 |
[08:46] | You? | 给你 |
[08:48] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[08:49] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:51] | Yeah, well, change into plain clothes, | 你换上便装 |
[08:53] | ’cause you’re on this now. | 也一起查这个案子 |
[08:54] | I want all your driver logs, | 我要你所有的行车记录 |
[08:55] | anything you got that’ll generate a lead. | 任何可能找出线索的资料 |
[08:57] | Yeah, you got it. | 没问题 |
[09:00] | Layla Roslyn’s on her way up. | 蕾拉·罗斯林上来了 |
[09:18] | Life’s so fragile, you know? | 生命真脆弱 是吧 |
[09:22] | Outside the club, | 在俱乐部外面 |
[09:23] | you were arguing about someone named Terry. | 你们为一个叫特里的人起了争执 |
[09:27] | Were we? | 有吗 |
[09:29] | Oh, yeah. Terry. | 哦对 特里 |
[09:31] | I had sex with him a couple times. | 我跟他上过几次床 |
[09:34] | Just like that? | 仅此而已吗 |
[09:36] | Asher got off on it. | 亚瑟对此很不爽 |
[09:38] | Why do you think we were there? | 不然你以为我们为什么去那里 |
[09:41] | I don’t know, Layla. | 我不知道 蕾拉 |
[09:43] | I’m not a pervert. | 我又不是变态 |
[09:46] | So this is Antonio Dawson the cop, huh? | 所以安东尼奥·道森现在是警察了啊 |
[09:52] | So tell me about Terry. | 告诉我特里的事 |
[09:54] | Just did. | 刚才都说了 |
[09:58] | He was just some guy we hooked up with. | 就是个跟我们逢场作戏的人 |
[10:00] | One of…many. | 除了他还有很多 |
[10:05] | That’s a real nice life. | 这生活真精彩 |
[10:07] | Better than some. | 比某些人强多了 |
[10:19] | You don’t seem too broken up over Asher’s death. | 你看起来对于亚瑟的死并不伤心 |
[10:23] | I don’t parade my emotions around in front of strangers | 我不喜欢把情绪都写在脸上给陌生人欣赏 |
[10:25] | just to make them feel better. | 好让他们自我感觉更好 |
[10:29] | Did you have anything to do with your husband’s murder? | 你跟你丈夫的谋杀案有关系吗 |
[10:31] | No, I went back inside the club. | 没有 当时我回俱乐部了 |
[10:34] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[10:38] | What was in that secret compartment of the SUV? | 越野车的秘密暗格里装的什么 |
[10:42] | Uh, Snickers bars. | 士力架 |
[10:49] | What do you think? He was a diamond dealer. | 你以为呢 他是个钻石商 |
[10:51] | If I had to guess, maybe $3 million worth? | 如果非要我猜的话 可能价值三百万的钻石吧 |
[10:56] | If you had to guess? | 如果非要你猜的话 |
[11:00] | It’s an expression. | 这话就这么说的 |
[11:02] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | So is this. | 我这话也是 |
[11:09] | If you had anything to do with this, | 要是你跟这事有任何牵连 |
[11:12] | I’m gonna nail you. | 我一定会抓到你 |
[11:26] | I’d expect nothing less. | 我相信你会的 |
[11:46] | What’d she give you? | 她说了什么 |
[11:46] | Nothing, | 什么都没有 |
[11:48] | but I like her even more for being involved somehow. | 但这让我更觉得她跟这事有关 |
[11:50] | Nadia, call Platt. | 娜迪亚 打给普拉特 |
[11:52] | Have her stall Layla. | 让她拖住蕾拉 |
[11:54] | Atwater and Roman, put a tail on her. | 阿特沃特 罗曼 去跟踪她 |
[11:57] | I worked security for Layla. | 我做过蕾拉的保镖 |
[11:58] | She’ll recognize me. | 她会认出我的 |
[12:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | Get Burgess into some plain clothes, | 让伯吉斯换上便装 |
[12:03] | grab a covert, and head out. | 开辆便车出发 |
[12:04] | Copy that. | 好的 |
[12:20] | The hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[12:21] | Hey listen, I need you to go to organized crime division, | 听着 我要你去有组织犯罪组 |
[12:23] | pick up a new C.I. pack, reliability form, | 拿一份新的线人资料包 可靠性表格 |
[12:27] | and a stack of intelligence progress reports. | 和一叠情报部门进展报告 |
[12:31] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[12:31] | Get a pen and paper and write that down | 在你打那个该死的电话前 |
[12:32] | before you make that damn phone call. | 找笔纸先记下来 |
[12:36] | C.I. pack, reliability forms, intelligence progress reports. | 线人资料包 可靠性表格 情报部门进展报告 |
[12:41] | See, it’s more than just a phone, Al. | 瞧 这个不只能打电话 埃尔 |
[12:43] | Just go get it. | 快去给我拿 |
[12:45] | Not until you tell me what you’re doing right now. | 你得先告诉我你在做什么 |
[12:48] | I’m trying to bail Antonio out. | 我在帮安东尼奥 |
[12:49] | Well, specifically. | 再具体点 |
[12:53] | There are ways | 有办法 |
[12:56] | to rewrite history. | 能改写历史 |
[12:58] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[12:59] | All right. | 行了 |
[13:01] | Be right back. | 马上就回 |
[13:16] | That’s a nice pickup you drive. | 你开的皮卡挺不错 |
[13:18] | What’d that run you? | 花了多少钱 |
[13:21] | 40 grand? | 四万吗 |
[13:23] | I’m not sure. It’s a lease. | 不清楚 是租来的 |
[13:26] | The side gig has been steady, last night excepted. | 这份副业收入稳定 昨晚的情况除外 |
[13:30] | You know, there’s a reason cops | 要知道 年纪更大的警察 |
[13:32] | who run security companies are older. | 才能开安保公司是有原因的 |
[13:35] | They know how the game is played. | 他们知道游戏的规则 |
[13:38] | Who’s in and who’s not. That’s why– | 谁是局中人谁不是 正因如此 |
[13:41] | Sergeant, all due respect, I know what I’m doing. | 警长 恕我直言 我知道我在做什么 |
[13:46] | Clearly. | 那当然 |
[13:48] | And you’ve given Antonio a full account of your– | 你向安东尼奥详细说明了你的… |
[13:51] | Are you asking me if I had anything | 你是在问我是否和 |
[13:52] | to do with Asher getting killed? | 亚瑟被杀有关吗 |
[13:54] | No, I did not. | 不 和我无关 |
[13:56] | You ever bang the wife? | 你和他老婆搞过吗 |
[13:59] | No. | 没有 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:08] | Just a little tip, Roman. | 给你点建议 罗曼 |
[14:13] | In intelligence, we know when to talk | 在情报组 我们知道什么时候该说 |
[14:17] | and when to listen. | 什么时候该听 |
[14:20] | This is a great unit, and I fully appreciate what you do, | 这个组很好 我很欣赏您的所作所为 |
[14:24] | but I came on this job in uniform, Sergeant, | 但我是是穿着制服开始工作的 警长 |
[14:27] | and that’s how I’m going out. | 结束这份工作的时候我依然会穿着制服 |
[14:29] | Son… | 小子 |
[14:32] | You have no idea how you’re going out. | 你根本不知道你会怎么结束这份工作 |
[14:41] | All right, great. That helps. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢帮忙 |
[14:42] | No cameras at the crime scene | 犯罪现场没有摄像头 |
[14:44] | other than inside the gas station. | 只有加油站里面有 |
[14:46] | Ballistics? | 弹道检测呢 |
[14:47] | No casings, no prints. | 没有弹壳 没有指纹 |
[14:49] | I want everything on Layla. | 我要知道关于蕾拉的一切 |
[14:50] | Phone records, credit card statements. | 通话记录 信用卡账单 |
[14:52] | William Wells. Jeweler on Wabash. | 威廉姆·威尔斯 沃巴什的珠宝商 |
[14:54] | Him and Asher were in business together ten years ago. | 他和亚瑟十年前是一起做生意的 |
[14:57] | Since then, four lawsuits have been filed, | 从那时起 一共提起了四次诉讼 |
[14:59] | two countersuits, and mutual restraining orders. | 两次反诉 还有相互禁令 |
[15:02] | Feels like a good place to start. | 似乎可以从这里着手 |
[15:11] | Wells, stop! Police! | 威尔斯 站住 警察 |
[15:16] | Wells! | 威尔斯 |
[15:20] | It’s a panic room. | 这是个安全屋 |
[15:22] | Call S.W.A.T., have them blow the door. | 叫特警来 让他们把门炸开 |
[15:24] | We can wait for s.W.A.T. to clear the street | 我们可以等着特警来清街 |
[15:26] | and all that, or I got a guy. | 或者说 我认识个人会有办法 |
[15:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:37] | This a stolen tow truck, or a legit one? | 这拖车是偷来的还是合法的 |
[15:39] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[15:41] | Not really. | 不重要 |
[15:46] | Owner activated an alarm. | 主人激活了报警器 |
[15:48] | Yeah, we got it. Thanks. | 没事的 谢谢了 |
[15:50] | Wells, last chance. | 威尔斯 最后一次机会 |
[15:52] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[15:53] | We’re with the Chicago Police Department. | 我们是芝加哥警署的 |
[15:55] | My ass. | 休想 |
[16:00] | Hit it! | 开始吧 |
[16:15] | Let me see those hands. | 把手举起来 |
[16:18] | Let me see your badge. | 让我看看你的警徽 |
[16:20] | Want to see my badge, huh? | 你想看我的警徽吗 |
[16:23] | Here it is. See? | 看吧 看到了吗 |
[16:24] | Bring it closer. | 拿近点 |
[16:25] | You want it closer? | 你想近点看吗 |
[16:26] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -是的 -过来 |
[16:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:30] | How’s this? | 怎么样 |
[16:32] | Okay! Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[16:34] | – Why’d you run? – I didn’t know you were cops! | -你跑什么 -我不知道你们是不是真警察 |
[16:38] | I heard about this guy I used to work with– | 我听说原来和我一起做生意的那个人 |
[16:39] | got rubbed out last night. | 昨晚被杀了 |
[16:40] | And I saw the gun on your hip, | 我看见你们裤子后面的枪了 |
[16:42] | and, hey, better safe than sorry. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[16:44] | Safe than sorry? | 小心驶得万年船 |
[16:46] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Listen to me right now. | 住手住手 你听着 |
[16:49] | The only thing standing between him and losing his job | 他会不会失去现在的工作 |
[16:51] | is your face. | 就看你的表现了 |
[16:52] | You start talking right now, | 你立刻把知道的都说出来 |
[16:54] | or I’m going to go outside and leave you two alone. | 否则我就出去了 让你们俩待在一起 |
[16:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:59] | Earlier today, a guy comes in trying to move some stones. | 今天早些时候 有人进来想卖钻石 |
[17:01] | I didn’t know him, but I’m always up for a deal. | 我不认识他 但我是开门做生意的 |
[17:03] | Except he pulls out a purple Crown Royal pouch, | 但是他拿出了一个紫色的皇冠酒袋 |
[17:06] | so I know they’re Asher’s diamonds. | 我立刻知道那肯定是亚瑟的钻石 |
[17:09] | Asher kept that pouch so he’d never forget where he came from. | 亚瑟一直带着那个袋子以免忘了自己的出身 |
[17:13] | So immediately I was like, “Uh-uh. | 所以我立刻就说 |
[17:14] | No way. No, thank you.” | 不用了 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:15] | And I was gonna call the police, | 我本来准备报警的 |
[17:17] | but then you guys walked in. | 但接着你们就进来了 |
[17:20] | Asher’s wife, Layla. | 亚瑟的老婆 蕾拉 |
[17:21] | You know her? | 你认得她吗 |
[17:23] | Oh, yeah. I mean, I didn’t know her that well, | 认得 虽然不怎么熟 |
[17:25] | but I saw her around. | 但见过几次 |
[17:27] | She’s a real tomato, huh? | 她长得真不赖哈 |
[17:29] | She didn’t come by here? | 她没来这里吗 |
[17:30] | She didn’t ask about moving some diamonds? | 没问过什么卖钻石的事吗 |
[17:32] | No. | 没有 |
[17:34] | No. | 没有 |
[17:36] | If I find out you lied to us in any way… | 如果我发现你骗我们… |
[17:39] | I’m not lying. | 我没骗人 |
[17:49] | This unidentified male | 这名身份未知的男性 |
[17:50] | was the one who tried to unload Asher’s stones. | 就是想出手亚瑟钻石的人 |
[17:52] | Maybe it’s one of the guys the wife was banging from the club? | 或许他是俱乐部里跟他老婆上过床的人之一 |
[17:55] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[17:56] | So Layla arranged for Asher to get killed | 所以蕾拉设计杀了亚瑟 |
[17:58] | and the diamonds to get lifted. | 抢走了钻石 |
[18:00] | She sends this guy to Asher’s known enemy, Wells, | 她派这人去亚瑟的死敌威尔斯那里 |
[18:03] | figuring he’d fence ’em no problem. | 想着他一定会包庇那人 |
[18:05] | But then Wells’ conscience kicks in. | 但是威尔斯良心发现 |
[18:07] | Now Layla and this guy are back to square one, | 现在蕾拉和这人又得重新想办法 |
[18:09] | looking to move those stones. | 卖掉这些钻石 |
[18:11] | Bring Layla back in? | 把蕾拉抓回来吗 |
[18:12] | No, I don’t want her to know we’re looking at her. | 不 别让她知道我们在调查她 |
[18:15] | Not until right before I put the cuffs on her ass. | 等我亲手抓住她之前再说 |
[18:17] | Anything on Layla’s phone or credit cards? | 调查蕾拉的手机和信用卡有结果吗 |
[18:19] | Slow going. | 进展缓慢 |
[18:20] | Once the state’s attorney found out who was representing her, | 地检一发现她的律师是谁 |
[18:22] | they’ve been all over my ass about motive and probable cause. | 就追着我要杀人动机和合理根据 |
[18:24] | I’m gonna get there. | 我会查到的 |
[18:25] | It’s just gonna take another day. | 只是还要一天时间 |
[18:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:28] | Guys, the sex club’s a no-go. | 各位 性爱俱乐部没指望了 |
[18:30] | Judge Kalke refuses to sign any kind of subpoena | 卡尔科法官拒绝签发任何调查 |
[18:32] | for membership info. | 会员信息的传票 |
[18:34] | He claims that it’s too intrusive | 他说这样太大胆 |
[18:36] | and too broad to obtain it for the whole club. | 俱乐部会有人走露风声的 |
[18:39] | Screw the warrant. | 不要搜查令了 |
[18:40] | Let’s take it undercover. | 我们卧底去 |
[18:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:45] | Any volunteers? | 有谁自愿吗 |
[18:48] | All right, no. | 不是 |
[18:48] | I’ve been running and getting paperwork all morning. | 我一早上都在到处跑腿取文件 |
[18:50] | I think I’m due. | 我觉得该让我去 |
[18:53] | It’s got to be a couple. | 得是一对去 |
[18:54] | Halstead and Lindsay. | 霍斯特德和琳德赛吧 |
[19:02] | Look, | 听我说 |
[19:04] | whatever we got to do to come across convincingly in there? | 在那里不管要做什么都得做得逼真对吧 |
[19:08] | I’m prepared, okay? | 我都准备好了 |
[19:10] | So noble. | 真高尚 |
[19:11] | Get out of here. | 滚吧 |
[19:16] | Damn. | 操 |
[19:18] | Her husband just died. | 丈夫才死 |
[19:19] | She already getting her nails done. | 她就去做指甲了吗 |
[19:22] | If you died, I’d wait at least a week to get a mani-pedi. | 如果你死了 我起码等一周才会去美甲 |
[19:24] | That’s cold, Burgess. | 真残忍 伯吉斯 |
[19:26] | It’s like we were never partners. | 那么久的搭档情呢 |
[19:29] | You know, Voight’s been using you a lot lately. | 博伊特最近一直让你干各种活儿 |
[19:31] | He’s probably thinking about moving you up. | 可能想调你上来呢 |
[19:33] | Um, yeah. | 是吗 |
[19:34] | I’m not sure I’m interested. | 我不知道想不想上 |
[19:37] | Roman hasn’t been getting in your ear | 你不会要听罗曼那套 |
[19:38] | about staying in patrol, has he? | 继续当巡警的话吧 |
[19:39] | Leave Roman alone. He’s real police. | 不关罗曼的事 他是个好警察 |
[19:41] | He got us in a real mess is what he did. | 是他把我们搅进这摊浑水的 |
[19:43] | And what was he supposed to do? | 那他能怎么办 |
[19:45] | Contact INTERPOL to see if Asher | 联系国际刑警 看亚瑟 |
[19:46] | had any priors in “Kerplakistan”? | 在”啥啥斯坦”有前科吗 |
[19:50] | No other cop with a security side business | 没哪个副业当保安的警察 |
[19:52] | has ever done that, ever. | 会这么做 |
[19:54] | So why are people jumping down Sean’s throat? | 所以大家何必生肖恩的气呢 |
[19:58] | Kerplakistan? | 啥啥斯坦吗 |
[20:03] | Okay, there she goes. | 很好 她出来了 |
[20:18] | Man, this is the assignment of the year. | 天啊 这真是年度美差 |
[20:21] | We’re stuck here yanking our chains. | 我们只能留在这自己撸了 |
[20:24] | They don’t allow single guys in there anyways. | 反正他们也不允许单身汉进去 |
[20:27] | What, you know from experience? | 怎么 经验之谈吗 |
[20:28] | Asher and his wife asked me one time. | 亚瑟和他老婆邀请过我一次 |
[20:31] | I made it as far as the doorman, but he sent me packing, | 我就走到门卫那里 他就赶我走了 |
[20:33] | thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:34] | I just wanted to see what it would look like inside. | 我只想看看里面是什么样 |
[20:39] | Whoa! Oh, my. | 乖乖 |
[20:42] | Easy, boys. It’s okay. | 淡定 各位 没事的 |
[20:44] | It wasn’t meant for you. | 又不是说你 |
[20:46] | You done? | 看完了没 |
[20:47] | Everybody put your tongues back in your mouths. | 可以把舌头缩回嘴里了 |
[20:50] | All right, there’s, like, a million things | 好吧 虽然我现在有 |
[20:51] | I could say right now, but I’m gonna be a gentleman, | 好多话能说 但我要绅士一点 |
[20:52] | and I’m not gonna say them. | 我不会说的 |
[20:53] | That’d be wise. | 很明智 |
[20:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:59] | I’m kind of tripping right now. | 我现在有点晕乎 |
[21:00] | What? | 什么 |
[21:01] | This is a sex club. | 这是一个性爱俱乐部 |
[21:03] | People have sex inside. | 大家在里面做爱 |
[21:04] | I’ll do the talking. | 还是让我来说话吧 |
[21:22] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[21:23] | See what was happening there? | 你看到那边在干什么了吗 |
[21:26] | Yep. | 看到了 |
[21:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:32] | How’s your evening going so far? | 今晚还开心吗 |
[21:34] | Could be better. | 可以更开心 |
[21:36] | Last time we were here, | 我们上一次来的时候 |
[21:37] | there was a really hot white guy working here? | 有个超性感的白人小哥在这里工作 |
[21:41] | Like, late 30s, muscular, long hair. | 大概不到四十岁 肌肉块 长头发 |
[21:45] | His name was Perry or something? | 他叫佩里还是什么 |
[21:48] | When was it you were in? | 你们上次是什么时候来的 |
[21:49] | About a month ago, give or take. | 大约一个月前吧 |
[21:53] | You’re talking about Terry, and I haven’t seen him. | 你们说的是特里 但我今天没看见他 |
[21:55] | Take your pick. | 再挑一个吧 |
[21:57] | A face like yours, | 像你这么漂亮 |
[21:58] | I’m sure you’ll find someone to play with. | 我肯定你能找到陪你玩的人 |
[22:00] | Well, what about you? | 你怎么样 |
[22:03] | Do you want to play? | 你想来玩吗 |
[22:05] | Playtime for my girl. | 我女朋友的专享娱乐时间 |
[22:12] | Taking a break, Dimitra. | 我休息一下 迪米特拉 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:26] | Seriously, no worries if you want to tag in. | 真的 你随时都可以加入 |
[22:30] | – So what’s your name? – Brian. | -你叫什么 -布莱恩 |
[22:33] | And, look, I only have, like, ten minutes, so– | 听着 我只有大约十分钟 所以 |
[22:34] | Chicago police. | 芝加哥警察 |
[22:38] | So you know Terry? | 你认识特里对吧 |
[22:40] | Not really. | 不认识 |
[22:41] | It sure as hell sounded like you did a couple minutes ago. | 几分钟前你说话的口气可不像不认识 |
[22:45] | Do you know where you’re at? | 知道你们这是在哪里吗 |
[22:47] | There’s a judge down the hall, | 大厅尽头那位是个法官 |
[22:48] | the city’s biggest developers in the room next door. | 本市最大的开发商就在隔壁房间 |
[22:50] | This place is protected. | 这地方可有人罩着 |
[22:52] | It might be, but you’re not. | 或许吧 但没人罩着你 |
[22:54] | Is that how you want this to go? That’s fine. | 你想来真的吗 好啊 |
[22:55] | – Just give us an I.D. – Okay, look. | -那请出示身份证件 -好吧 听着 |
[22:57] | Is there a way we can avoid that? | 有办法可以让我们避免这些吗 |
[22:59] | You can tell us, is this Terry? | 你可以告诉我们 这是特里吗 |
[23:03] | – Yes. – What’s his last name? | -是的 -他姓什么 |
[23:05] | No one uses last names here. | 这里没人提姓 |
[23:08] | Out. | 出去 |
[23:09] | Go! | 快点 |
[23:12] | – Married? Single? – No idea. | -他结婚了吗 -不知道 |
[23:14] | – Close with any regulars? – Not that I saw. | -他有什么常客吗 -我没见到过 |
[23:16] | – This guy’s jerking us off. – No, I’m not. | -这家伙在搪塞我们 -不 我没有 |
[23:19] | Do you think that judge is gonna protect you, huh? | 你真的以为那个法官会保护你吗 |
[23:22] | Because you make a good mai tai? | 就因为你的鸡尾酒调得好吗 |
[23:23] | Get the marbles out of your mouth, | 你给我少说废话 |
[23:25] | give us some information about Terry, | 好好告诉我们关于特里的信息 |
[23:26] | or I promise you, your face | 否则 我保证你的脸 |
[23:28] | is gonna be on the front page of the Sun-Times. | 会出现在《芝加哥太阳报》的头版上 |
[23:30] | Okay, he was in here earlier asking about a jeweler. | 好吧 他之前跑来打听珠宝商的情况 |
[23:33] | – Which jeweler? – Any jeweler. | -那个珠宝商 -随便哪个 |
[23:34] | He said his fiancee gave the ring back, | 他说他未婚妻把戒指退给了他 |
[23:36] | and he’s looking to sell the diamond. | 所以他想卖掉那颗钻石 |
[23:37] | – And? – And that’s all I heard. | -然后呢 -我就听到了这些 |
[23:39] | But he was talking to some couple | 不过他在吧台尽头和一对夫妇 |
[23:40] | at the end of the bar about it. | 谈论过这些 |
[23:41] | – Which couple? – I don’t know. They left. | -哪对夫妇 -我不知道 他们已经走了 |
[23:44] | But I can ask around. | 不过我可以去打听一下 |
[23:45] | Good. Get up. Go do that. | 很好 起来 出去打听吧 |
[23:48] | We’ll be waiting at the bar for that information. | 我们在吧台那里等你消息 |
[24:06] | Do I need to know what’s going on here? | 我需要知道你在干什么吗 |
[24:08] | Better you don’t. | 最好不要 |
[24:12] | You’re allergic to shellfish, right? | 你对贝类过敏 是吗 |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:20] | What’s the latest out there? | 外面有什么消息吗 |
[24:24] | The latest is, | 消息就是 |
[24:27] | Laura’s putting me through the wringer on a divorce. | 劳拉在离婚的事上快要榨干我了 |
[24:33] | If I lose this job, I’m cooked. | 如果我连工作也丢了 我就完了 |
[24:38] | Well, we’re not gonna let that happen. | 我们不会让这种事发生的 |
[24:52] | So you and Meredith, | 话说你和梅瑞狄斯 |
[24:55] | you done? | 彻底结束了吗 |
[24:56] | Well, not really. | 不算彻底 |
[25:01] | She wants me back. | 她还希望我回头 |
[25:03] | Lexi’s trying to talk me into it. | 莱克西一直在努力说服我 |
[25:10] | Still trying to figure it all out. | 我还在考虑 |
[25:14] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[25:30] | Trust me on this one. | 相信我这句话 |
[25:33] | I know what it’s like to come home to a family, | 我了解回到家有家人在等你的感觉 |
[25:38] | and I know what it’s like to come home to an empty house. | 也了解回到家里的一片空荡荡的感受 |
[25:44] | First one’s better. | 第一种感觉更好 |
[25:47] | Hey, found something in Asher’s will. | 在亚瑟的遗嘱里发现了些东西 |
[25:54] | Let me guess, Layla got all his money. | 我猜猜 钱全部留给蕾拉吗 |
[25:56] | No, not a penny, man. | 不 一个子儿也没有 |
[25:58] | Everything went to his alma mater. | 全部留给他妈妈了 |
[26:00] | What about the insurance on the stolen diamonds? | 失窃钻石的保险呢 |
[26:01] | No, nothing. And his prenup? | 也没有给蕾拉 他的婚前协议呢 |
[26:03] | Rock solid. | 同样确定不给蕾拉东西 |
[26:04] | He kept all of his property separate | 他的一切财产都是分好的 |
[26:06] | because it was earned before the marriage. | 因为一切都是他婚前所赚 |
[26:09] | What does a gold digger do when she can’t get to the gold? | 如果她得不到半点好处那意义何在 |
[26:12] | I’m gonna go with “Kill the husband and steal it.” | 应该是”干掉丈夫偷走钱”吧 |
[26:15] | Or… | 或者… |
[26:18] | Get somebody else to kill him so she can walk away clean. | 让其他人干掉他自己好全身而退 |
[26:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:22] | Hey, that was Halstead. | 霍斯特德来过电话了 |
[26:24] | They just left the sex club. | 他们刚离开性爱俱乐部 |
[26:26] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[26:27] | They’ve been there this whole time? | 他们之前一直待在那儿吗 |
[26:30] | That–that’s five hours. | 5个小时了哎 |
[26:32] | Talk about milking your assignment, huh? | 执行个任务有那么费劲吗 |
[26:34] | – Unbelievable. – You were saying? | -难以置信 -刚才你说到哪儿了 |
[26:36] | They got a name of a jeweler | 他们获知了特里找的 |
[26:37] | this Terry guy was referred to, Anderson Narz. | 那个珠宝商的名字 安德森·纳兹 |
[26:41] | He owns a store down in Portage Park. | 他在珀特基公园开了一家店 |
[26:43] | Opens at 9:00 a.m. | 早上9点营业 |
[26:48] | I broke my own golden rule: | 我打破了自己的重要原则: |
[26:50] | Never fence a score for a new guy. | 绝不收购生人的赃物 |
[26:53] | But my moron sexual-deviant nephew vouched for him, | 但我那个蠢货性变态侄子替他担保 |
[26:57] | and like an idiot, I listened. | 我竟然愚蠢地相信了 |
[26:58] | This the guy? | 是这个人吗 |
[27:00] | – That’s him. – You set up a buyer yet? | -是他 -找好买家了吗 |
[27:02] | Nope. | 没有 |
[27:05] | Damn. | 该死 |
[27:06] | How much we talking right there? | 这值多少钱 |
[27:08] | You got $20, I’ll give you all of them. | 20块就全部给你 |
[27:10] | They’re fake. Phonies. | 这都是赝品 |
[27:12] | Cubic Zs. | 大号棱钻 |
[27:13] | I knew I needed to loupe ’em before I held ’em, | 收购前我该仔细检查的 |
[27:16] | but he handed ’em over and split. | 但他给我之后就离开了 |
[27:19] | How long did you tell him it’d take you to find a buyer? | 你告诉他多久能帮他找到买家 |
[27:21] | Inside a week. | 一周内 |
[27:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:25] | Set up a meet with Terry now. | 现在帮我安排和特里见面 |
[27:27] | Tell him you worked fast, you got a fish on the hook, | 告诉他你动作很快 有鱼上钩了 |
[27:29] | and you’re ready to settle up. | 你准备付款给他了 |
[27:30] | My nephew gonna get hurt on this for referring him? | 我侄子会因此受到牵连吗 |
[27:34] | Get me this guy, and I don’t know you, | 帮我找到这个人 我就不认识你 |
[27:36] | I don’t know your nephew, I don’t know nothing. | 也不认识你侄子 我对此一无所知 |
[27:38] | Then we have a deal. | 我们成交 |
[27:57] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 请说 |
[27:58] | You still got eyes on Layla Roslyn? | 你还在盯着蕾拉·罗斯林吗 |
[28:00] | Yeah, yeah, I’m looking at her right now. | 是的 我现在正盯着她 |
[28:02] | Stay on her. | 盯紧她 |
[28:03] | The diamonds are still in play, and she might have ’em. | 钻石还没找到 可能还在她身上 |
[28:05] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:36] | Let’s ride. | 快上来 |
[28:40] | 2295tx, 2295tx, 2295– | 车牌是2295tx 2295tx 2295 |
[28:44] | Get in the left lane. 2295tx. | 进入左车道 2295tx |
[28:47] | There she is. I see her. I see her. | 她在那儿 我看到她了 |
[28:49] | Yeah, there she is. | 没错 |
[28:50] | What happened to her car and driver? | 她的车和司机呢 |
[28:51] | Damn, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[29:12] | River Forest Police! Hands where I can see them. | 里弗福雷斯特警察 举起手来 |
[29:15] | – Step out of the car. – What the hell? | -下车 -搞什么鬼 |
[29:17] | River Forest Police! | 里弗福雷斯特警署 |
[29:18] | – Put your hands where I can see them. – Damn it. | -举起手来 -该死 |
[29:19] | Step out of the vehicle. | 下车 |
[29:21] | Walk to the back of the vehicle. | 走到车后面来 |
[29:22] | – Okay, we’re police. Hey, hey! – Hands up. | -我们是警察 -举起手来 |
[29:24] | – We’re police. – I’m Chicago PD. | -我们是警察 -我是芝加哥警署的 |
[29:26] | – Show me some ID. – It’s on my right hip. | -亮出证件 -在我右边裤带上 |
[29:28] | – Can I show you that? – You got it? | -我给你看了啊 -看到了吗 |
[29:30] | – You guys all right? – We’re straight. | -你们有什么事吗 – 我们不是坏人 |
[29:33] | Yeah, we’re straight. Atwater, let’s go. | 我们不是坏人 阿特沃特 我们走 |
[29:34] | We got a 911 call. | 我们接到了报警电话 |
[29:35] | Some woman said she was being threatened | 一位女士说她被两个 |
[29:37] | by two people with guns. | 持枪人士威胁 |
[29:38] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事了 |
[29:43] | Excuse me. Hi. | 打扰一下 |
[29:44] | Is Layla Roslyn here? | 蕾拉·罗斯林在这儿吗 |
[29:45] | I’m sorry, who? | 不好意思 谁 |
[29:46] | Layla Roslyn. She just came in. | 蕾拉·罗斯林 她刚刚才进来 |
[29:48] | Red jacket, lots of shopping bags. | 穿红色夹克 提着很多购物袋 |
[29:50] | Oh, uh, yeah. | 有这么个人 |
[29:50] | She said she had the wrong building. | 她说她走错了 |
[29:52] | She went out the back. | 从后面出去了 |
[30:04] | Voight, it’s Antonio. | 博伊特 是安东尼奥 |
[30:06] | Terry just set up a meeting with Narz | 特里刚和纳兹约好了 |
[30:07] | outside the natural history museum. | 要在自然历史博物馆外面见面 |
[30:09] | Tell him to make it two hours from now, | 让他约到两小时后 |
[30:10] | and get everyone else to mobilize. | 把大家先集中起来 |
[30:12] | It’s going down in five minutes. | 就五分钟后 |
[30:13] | It’s not going down in five minutes. | 什么五分钟 不行 |
[30:14] | I’m gonna put you on speaker. | 你自己说吧 |
[30:17] | You have to wait for backup, Antonio. | 你必须等后援到 安东尼奥 |
[30:19] | I would if I could, but Terry jumped the gun. | 如果可以我当然会等 但特里提前行动了 |
[30:22] | He called Narz and said he wants to meet now. | 他打电话给纳兹说现在就要见面 |
[30:24] | My sense is he’s ready to blow out of town. | 我觉得他要逃了 |
[30:26] | – All right, who’s with you? – Roman. | -好吧 谁和你一起 -罗曼 |
[30:28] | He’s solid. I trust him. This could be our only shot. | 他可以 我相信他 这可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[30:31] | My only shot. | 我唯一的机会 |
[30:33] | All right. Do your thing. | 好吧 你自己看着办 |
[30:42] | Target’s walking towards Narz. | 目标正在向纳兹走过去 |
[30:45] | I got him. | 看到了 |
[31:01] | – Let’s have it. – It’s not all here. | -给我吧 -我没全部带来 |
[31:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:04] | I could only get some of it for now. | 现在我只能拿到一部分 |
[31:09] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[31:15] | Stop, police! | 站住 警察 |
[32:00] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[32:01] | Last warning! | 最后警告你一次 |
[32:03] | Cuff him. | 铐起来 |
[32:04] | Terry Egan. | 特里·伊根 |
[32:06] | Assault in ’02, aggravated battery in ’05, | 02年人身侵犯罪 05年严重殴打罪 |
[32:09] | robbery in 2011. | 11年抢劫罪 |
[32:12] | Two years in Leavenworth. | 在莱文沃思监狱待过两年 |
[32:14] | And now murder, huh, Terry? | 现在加一条谋杀罪 是吧 特里 |
[32:17] | That Layla must have been an absolute panther in the sack, | 蕾拉一定床上功夫特别厉害 瞧把你迷惑的 |
[32:19] | am I right? | 对吧 |
[32:24] | You two met at the sex club. | 你们是在性爱俱乐部认识的 |
[32:27] | She started whispering in your ear | 她开始是在你耳边说 |
[32:30] | how much she loved you, wished you could run away together, | 她很爱你 说你们可以一起逃跑 |
[32:34] | but the only way that could happen is if Asher’s bye-bye. | 但前提是要先干掉亚瑟 |
[32:38] | And you started thinking to yourself, you know, | 然后你就开始盘算了 |
[32:41] | “Why should this clown have all the money | 凭什么这小丑有钱 |
[32:44] | and the girl?” | 还有妞 |
[32:47] | Here’s what you don’t know, | 但有一点你不知道 |
[32:49] | before you killed him, | 在你杀他之前 |
[32:52] | your girlfriend switched out the diamonds for fake ones. | 你女朋友已经把钻石换成假的了 |
[32:58] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你说什么鬼话 |
[33:00] | I’m talking about two people who had a plan. | 我是说 两个人一起策划 |
[33:03] | One was smart, and the other one was you. | 一个人很聪明 而另一个人就是你 |
[33:08] | No. | 不 |
[33:09] | No, you’re just saying this to try to get me to roll. | 不 你们只是想套我的话 |
[33:16] | It’s fake. | 这些是假的 |
[33:18] | Terry, we have you trying to fence those. | 特里 我们抓到你销赃了 |
[33:22] | We have you showing up at a museum for the money. | 我们抓到你出现在博物馆拿钱了 |
[33:24] | We have a cab driver putting you at Asher’s murder scene. | 还有个出租车司机指认你出现在亚瑟的谋杀现场 |
[33:28] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[33:30] | You’re cooked. | 你被设计了 |
[33:33] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[33:36] | I want you to think straight for me now, | 我要你现在想清楚 |
[33:38] | ’cause there’s a lot riding for this in terms of | 因为你作出的选择结果会很不一样 |
[33:41] | whether you take this ride alone | 你是要自己一人扛下 |
[33:43] | or if you can lay some off on the wife. | 还是要拉那个女人一起 |
[33:45] | Do you have any phone calls or Emails or witnesses? | 你有任何通话记录 邮件或者目击者吗 |
[33:49] | Anything other than just your word | 除了你的片面之词之外的任何证据 |
[33:51] | that Layla was involved in this murder and theft? | 证明蕾拉参与了这次谋杀以及偷窃 |
[33:58] | She didn’t like to talk on the phone or anything like that. | 她不喜欢在电话里说这些事 |
[34:01] | She said Asher went through all of her stuff. | 她说亚瑟会查她所有的东西 |
[34:09] | So the only time you two talked about pulling this off | 所以你们只是在俱乐部里 |
[34:11] | was at the club? | 才策划这些吗 |
[34:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:17] | It was all her idea though. | 都是她的主意 |
[34:18] | We were supposed to run off together, I swear to God. | 我们说好了要一起逃跑的 我发誓 |
[34:24] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[34:35] | So she set him up? | 所以他被她耍了吗 |
[34:37] | Like a bowling pin. | 被卖了还帮着数钱呢 |
[34:39] | Hey, Layla Roslyn’s out front. | 蕾拉·罗斯林在门口 |
[34:40] | She wants to talk to you. | 她说想见你 |
[35:01] | I heard you have Terry in custody. | 我听说你把特里给抓起来了 |
[35:05] | I just realized I don’t even know his last name. | 我刚意识到我连他姓什么都不知道 |
[35:09] | Yeah, he’s in custody. | 是啊 他被拘留了 |
[35:12] | He had some really interesting things to say about you, Layla. | 他知道很多关于你的事 蕾拉 |
[35:17] | You think you know someone, right? | 你自以为很了解别人 是吗 |
[35:20] | Why don’t we go upstairs and talk about it? | 不如我们上楼去探讨一下 |
[35:23] | No. | 不了 |
[35:26] | I’ve rented a house on Marco Island. | 我在马可岛租了栋房子 |
[35:30] | Flight leaves in three hours, | 三小时后就坐飞机走了 |
[35:33] | unless you have a warrant for my arrest. | 除非你有逮捕令逮捕我 |
[35:40] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[35:44] | Here, phone records and credit card statements | 给你 这是我的通话记录和信用卡记录 |
[35:47] | you’ve been asking for. | 你不是一直在查吗 |
[35:49] | You’ll see that there was absolutely no contact | 你会发现我在性爱俱乐部之外 |
[35:51] | between me and this, um, | 跟那个叫特里的人 |
[35:54] | Terry character outside of the club. | 没有一点联系 |
[35:59] | I included my attorney’s information as well. | 我律师的信息也都在这上面 |
[36:06] | Oh, I also had my business manager cut you a check | 对了 我还让我的业务经理给了开了张支票 |
[36:10] | for your security services the other night. | 感谢你那晚给我们当保安 |
[36:17] | I didn’t want that to get lost in all the hubbub. | 我不想让你的努力付诸东流 |
[36:22] | So… | 所以 |
[36:26] | I’ll be in Florida if you need me. | 你需要我的话就去佛罗里达找我 |
[36:31] | Chicago winters… | 芝加哥的冬天 |
[36:37] | not for me. | 不适合我 |
[37:05] | – Hey. – It’s no joke upstairs. | -你来了 -上面真不是闹着玩的啊 |
[37:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:09] | Still just want to stay in uniform? | 你现在还想一直穿着制服吗 |
[37:11] | Yeah, never know. | 这可不一定 |
[37:13] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[37:20] | Sergeant, my security business is completely aboveboard. | 警长 我做的兼职保安绝对光明正大 |
[37:23] | This thing that happened was one in a– | 这次的事只是一个… |
[37:25] | Nice job today. | 今天干得漂亮 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:40] | Lindsay. | 琳德赛 |
[37:54] | I’ve been trying to think of the last time I had to ask | 我一直在想上一次我去问别人两遍 |
[37:56] | someone twice if they wanted to help run a task force, | 是不是要带领特别行动小组是什么时候 |
[37:59] | and this is the first. | 然后发现这还是头一次 |
[38:01] | We’ve really been running and gunning this week. | 这周我们真的很忙 |
[38:03] | I had to hit the pause button. | 我暂时没时间考虑你的提议 |
[38:06] | May I make an observation? | 我能直说吗 |
[38:10] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[38:15] | You’re loyal to Voight. That’s admirable. | 你对博伊特很忠心 这点值得敬佩 |
[38:18] | But you’re catching a rep as Voight’s girl. | 但是你在这里永远是博伊特的手下 |
[38:22] | The longer you stay here, | 你在这里待得越久 |
[38:24] | the more that perception takes hold, | 这种思想就越根深蒂固 |
[38:26] | and you’re just gonna end up carrying that | 最后你的整个职业生涯 |
[38:28] | for the rest of your career. | 都会这样度过 |
[38:32] | I should be so lucky. | 那我该感到幸运 |
[38:35] | Erin, you could be going places. | 艾琳 你可以飞黄腾达 |
[38:38] | Or not. | 或者不选择如此 |
[38:40] | Steve, I appreciate the offer, | 史蒂夫 谢谢你的邀请 |
[38:43] | and I am considering it. | 我也正在考虑是否接受 |
[38:46] | I’ll need to know by next Friday. | 下周五我需要你的答复 |
[38:48] | Then I move on. | 然后我们该干什么干什么 |
[38:55] | – Hey, Ed. – Hey. | -埃德 -博伊特 |
[38:57] | Congrats on solving the robbery-homicide, | 恭喜你破了那起谋杀抢劫案 |
[38:59] | but commander Kelly’s asked for Dawson’s badge | 但是凯利局长要求收回道森的警徽 |
[39:01] | until the internal investigation is over. | 直到内务部对他的调查结束 |
[39:04] | Yeah, about that. | 这个啊 |
[39:06] | Antonio’s been working undercover on Asher Roslyn | 安东尼奥过去九个月一直 |
[39:09] | for the last nine months. | 在亚瑟·罗斯林那边做卧底 |
[39:11] | That’s a pretty big thing to forget, Hank. | 这么大的事你都忘记了吗 汉克 |
[39:14] | Well, I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙啊 |
[39:15] | The whole investigation | 罗斯林被人枪击之后 |
[39:17] | just came apart when Roslyn got gunned down. | 整个调查计划才失败了 |
[39:19] | It’s a real shame. | 真的很遗憾 |
[39:20] | We were this close. | 我们就快抓到他了 |
[39:26] | This true? | 这是真的吗 |
[39:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:31] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[39:33] | Yes. | 真的 |
[39:39] | Everything matches up, you know? | 一切记录都对的上号 |
[39:41] | Dates, cash payments, C.I. receipts. | 日期 支付的现金 线人收据 |
[39:45] | It’s all here. | 都在这里 |
[39:47] | Was officer Sean Roman’s security company | 肖恩·罗曼警官的保安公司 |
[39:49] | involved with the investigation? | 是不是也参与了调查 |
[39:50] | Yeah, officer Roman’s company was used as a front. | 是的 罗曼警官的公司是用来打掩护的 |
[39:55] | Yeah, it’s all here. | 都在这里呢 |
[39:58] | All right. May I? | 好吧 我可以看看吗 |
[40:01] | Yeah, help yourself. | 好 请便 |
[40:18] | Chicago PD. | 芝加哥警署啊 |
[40:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:54] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |