时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Ross McCadden. | 罗斯·麦卡登 |
[00:12] | Six years on the job. | 当警察6年 |
[00:16] | He was my homeroom instructor at the academy. | 他是我在警校的指导员 |
[00:19] | We were really good friends. I just talked to him. | 我们关系很好 我刚还跟他交谈过 |
[00:23] | Somebody tell Jenny? | 有人通知詹妮了吗 |
[00:24] | Has his wife been notified, or… | 他老婆已经知道了还是… |
[00:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[00:28] | Street Deputy and peer support team went to their house. | 副局长和同事互助组去过他家了 |
[00:43] | Lewellen? | 卢埃林呢 |
[00:44] | Uh, yeah. | 这边 |
[00:49] | Sorry, man. | 节哀 兄弟 |
[00:53] | Fire alarm was pulled right around the time of death. | 他死的时候火警正好响了 |
[00:57] | Security guard walked up | 保安赶了过来 |
[00:58] | right when a guy wearing a hoodie and a ball cap | 正好撞见一个穿着卫衣带着球帽的男人 |
[01:00] | was walking away. | 正在逃走 |
[01:01] | What condition was Lewellen in? | 卢埃林当时什么情况 |
[01:03] | Was he out of the coma? | 他脱离昏迷状态了吗 |
[01:05] | Yeah, he was responsive, | 他当时还在跟 |
[01:07] | talking to doctors. | 医生交谈 |
[01:08] | Where’s the security room? | 保安室在哪里 |
[01:11] | I’ll take you to it. | 我带你们去 |
[01:30] | He never saw it coming. | 他都没有发现 |
[01:32] | Horrible. Just… | 太可怕了 真是… |
[01:34] | Horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[01:39] | Can you freeze that image? | 能定格在那个画面吗 |
[01:42] | Ah, that’s the only angle you got? | 只有这个角度的吗 |
[01:43] | – Yeah, that’s it. – All right, print that out. | -是的 -帮我打印出来 |
[01:48] | Not a lot to go on. Sorry. | 抱歉 帮不上你们多少忙 |
[01:50] | We’ve started with less. | 能帮一点是一点 |
[01:54] | Voight’s in the air on his way back from New York, | 博伊特正在从纽约回来的飞机上 |
[01:57] | wants everybody to meet at the district, | 他希望大家在局里集合 |
[01:58] | two hours. | 他2小时后到 |
[02:14] | All right, you all remember Detective Rollins, | 你们都记得罗林斯警探吧 |
[02:16] | New York special victims. | 纽约特殊受害者部门的 |
[02:18] | This is Detective Amaro. | 这是阿马洛警探 |
[02:21] | They have full jurisdictional powers here. | 他们有这儿所有的司法权 |
[02:24] | And together… | 只要我们合作 |
[02:26] | we’re gonna end this. | 我们肯定能破了这个案子 |
[02:29] | All right, this pedophile ring, | 这些恋童癖 |
[02:31] | they’re desperate, well-connected, | 他们丧心病狂 计划周详 |
[02:33] | and clearly they’ll do anything to avoid being exposed. | 而且他们会不惜一切代价掩饰自己的行踪 |
[02:36] | We found the body in New York, | 虽然我们在纽约发现了蛇身 |
[02:39] | but the head of snake is here in Chicago. | 但蛇头却在我们芝加哥 |
[02:43] | Okay, so, Bob Clinton, | 鲍勃·克林顿 |
[02:45] | he is our middleman from New York. | 他是我们纽约的中间人 |
[02:47] | Now, NCMEC tells us that he was getting victims | 全国失踪和被剥削儿童中心说他们是在 |
[02:50] | from a youth center in Times Square. | 时代广场的一个少年中心发现的受害者 |
[02:53] | Now, a lot of the kids were actually funneled | 很多孩子其实是从芝加哥 |
[02:55] | to New York from here in Chicago, | 被拐卖到纽约的 |
[02:57] | and according to our talks with Clinton, | 根据我们从克林顿那所了解到的 |
[02:59] | there is a higher-up, a true shot-caller. | 背后还有一个大人物 真正的幕后黑手 |
[03:02] | Now, Clinton was gonna give us a name, | 克林顿本要告诉我们一个名字 |
[03:04] | but he didn’t make it 24 hours in jail. | 但他在监狱里没撑过24小时 |
[03:07] | Was shanked in the showers. | 他洗澡的时候被人捅死了 |
[03:08] | We like Lewellen… | 卢埃林… |
[03:10] | for financing this whole thing. | 为这一切提供的资金 |
[03:13] | Antonio, where we at with the shooter? | 安东尼奥 凶手查得怎样了 |
[03:15] | Due to the poor quality of the video, | 这个视频的画质太渣 |
[03:17] | there’s no match in the face recognition database. | 面部识别数据库里没有找到匹配 |
[03:19] | Best we got is male, white, around 5’9″, dark hair, | 只知道是男性白人 身高大概175 黑发 |
[03:23] | 170 pounds, give or take. | 大概77公斤 |
[03:25] | So, Patrol, you turn over every stone you can | 巡警 你们要想尽一切办法 |
[03:27] | to get an I.D. on this guy. | 去弄清楚他的身份 |
[03:29] | You got it, Sergeant. | 收到 警长 |
[03:31] | Ruzek, Lewellen himself, where we at with that? | 鲁塞克 卢埃林那进展如何 |
[03:34] | Got to all his main accounts. | 我查过他所有的主要账户 |
[03:35] | Nothing stood out except for payments | 没有什么特别的 除了给 |
[03:36] | to a Oakbrook senior community, Western Suburbs. | 西郊奥克布鲁克老年社区那边打的款 |
[03:39] | Comes in at, like, $5k a month. | 每个月差不多都有5千块 |
[03:41] | And that’s relevant how? | 所以呢 |
[03:43] | Lewellen has no living relatives. | 卢埃林没有在世的亲戚 |
[03:45] | All right, Ruzek and Amaro, | 鲁塞克和阿马洛 |
[03:47] | go check out this home. | 你们去查查那个疗养院 |
[03:55] | Some black badge covers | 这些黑色徽章 |
[03:57] | in honor of officer McCadden. | 是纪念麦卡登的 |
[04:02] | Ross was a husband and a father | 罗斯家里有妻子有儿女 |
[04:04] | – and one of my patrolmen. – Thank you. | -同时他也是我们的巡警 -谢谢 |
[04:06] | I assigned him to that hospital protection detail. | 是我派他加班去那家医院保护证人的 |
[04:09] | He was supposed to be off the clock, | 他本来要下班了 |
[04:12] | but he needed the overtime for his daughter’s tuition. | 但他需要赚加班费给女儿筹学费 |
[04:16] | So when you find the animal that killed him, | 如果你们找到那个杀他的禽兽 |
[04:20] | and for whatever reason that animal doesn’t come back alive, | 而且不管什么原因 他没能活着回来的话 |
[04:24] | you call me. | 记得找我 |
[04:26] | I’ll dig the ditch. | 我会亲手为他挖坟 |
[04:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:38] | Let’s hit it. | 都干活吧 |
[04:40] | Lindsay… | 琳德赛 |
[04:47] | You heard from Teddy? | 泰迪联系过你吗 |
[04:49] | No. | 没有 |
[04:50] | The airline confirmed he boarded the flight, | 航空公司确认他登了机 |
[04:52] | so he should have been here hours ago. | 所以他几小时前就该到了 |
[04:53] | Look, we need him. | 我们需要他 |
[04:54] | He may be the only guy out there | 他可能是唯一一个 |
[04:55] | who can identify whoever’s behind all this. | 能指认幕后黑手的人 |
[04:58] | Hank, trust me, I know. I’m on it. | 汉克 我知道 我这就去找他 |
[05:03] | 永远铭记 罗斯·麦卡登 截止至本轮值班结束 | |
[05:21] | I heard about the police officer. | 我听说那个殉职警官的事了 |
[05:23] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[05:25] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:27] | Listen, I need to find Teddy. Do you know where he is? | 我在找泰迪 你知道他在哪吗 |
[05:29] | Teddy? I haven’t seen Teddy in years. | 泰迪 我好多年都没见过他了 |
[05:32] | Why are you asking? | 为什么突然问我 |
[05:33] | Because I think he’s in trouble. | 因为他有麻烦了 |
[05:35] | What makes you think Teddy’s back? | 你为什么会认为泰迪回来了 |
[05:37] | Because I bought him a ticket and asked him to come. | 因为是我给他买的机票 让他回来的 |
[05:40] | He’s been helping with a case I’m working on. | 他在协助调查我们的一个案子 |
[05:41] | I think he’s scared. | 我想他可能是害怕了 |
[05:44] | What’s he into? | 他惹什么麻烦了 |
[05:45] | It’s bad. | 这案子很严重 |
[05:47] | You need to find him. | 你得找到他 |
[05:48] | I know I should have looked after him better. | 我知道我以前没照顾好他 |
[05:49] | – I know that– – Do not 12-step me, Mom. | -我知道… -别敷衍我 妈妈 |
[05:52] | Not now. | 我现在真没那个心情 |
[05:54] | Just find Teddy for me, please. | 帮我找到泰迪 求你了 |
[05:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:05] | Hey, what’s up, officer? | 你好啊 警官 |
[06:07] | Can you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[06:08] | So Roman and I have been over and over mug shots. | 罗曼和我盯着犯人照片看了半天 |
[06:10] | I mean, this angle makes it tough to I.D. the shooter. | 这个角度很难看清他的脸 |
[06:13] | Can you… | 你能不能 |
[06:14] | Can you pull up just his face? | 把他脸部放大些 |
[06:16] | Roman thinks there might be something weird with his ear. | 罗曼觉得那家伙耳朵好像有点问题 |
[06:18] | Yeah, no doubt. | 没问题 |
[06:21] | Yeah, Roman’s right. | 罗曼说得没错 |
[06:22] | His ear is jacked up. | 他耳朵是有问题 |
[06:23] | Yeah, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:24] | Cauliflower ear; fighters get it. | 开花耳朵 拳击手经常会有的 |
[06:26] | I never heard of it. | 我从没听说过 |
[06:28] | Okay, okay. | 行吧 |
[06:29] | So maybe Roman and I, we check out some gyms, | 这样的话 罗曼和我可以去健身房看看 |
[06:31] | see if anybody knows this guy. | 有没有人认识这家伙 |
[06:32] | You do your thing. | 你决定就好 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:42] | Visiting a family member today? | 你们是来探望家属的吗 |
[06:43] | No, Chicago P.D. We need to speak with somebody | 不 我们是芝加哥警察局的 |
[06:46] | who can look into billing for us, please. | 你可以帮我们查下付款地址吗 |
[06:48] | I can do that. What’s the resident’s name? | 没问题 住院者的名字叫什么 |
[06:49] | Well, that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[06:50] | We only know who’s footing the bill. | 我们只知道是谁替付的款 |
[06:53] | Well, I don’t know if I can help you. | 这样的话 我不确定是否可以帮到你们 |
[06:54] | I mean, if you don’t have a resident’s name… | 如果你们没有住院者的名字 |
[06:55] | You being serious right now? | 你不是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[06:57] | Nancy… | 南希 |
[06:59] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[07:01] | *De donde tu eres? | 你是哪里人 |
[07:03] | Cubana. | 古巴 |
[07:04] | – Cubana? – Uh-huh. | -古巴人 -没错 |
[07:05] | No me diga, chica. | 不会吧 姑娘 |
[07:07] | *De donde tu eres? | 你是哪里人 |
[07:09] | Cubano puro. | 正宗古巴人 |
[07:21] | That’s Dorothy over there. | 多洛希就在那边 |
[07:23] | Gracias, Nancy. | 非常感谢 南希 |
[07:24] | Muy amable. | 你真是好人 |
[07:25] | Anytime. | 客气 |
[07:29] | My ma told me to take Spanish in high school | 在高中时 我妈总叫我学西班牙语 |
[07:32] | ’cause I’d use it more down the road. | 因为用的机会更多 |
[07:33] | You should have seen the French teacher, | 但你真该看看我们的法语老师 |
[07:35] | Madame Lafleur, you know what I’m saying? | 拉弗勒太太 你明白我意思吗 |
[07:37] | I know what you’re saying. | 我明白 |
[07:40] | Ms. Hughes, hi. | 休斯女士 你好 |
[07:41] | I’m officer Ruzek. This is detective Amaro. | 我是鲁塞克警官 这位是阿马洛警探 |
[07:44] | We’re wondering what your relationship is with Andrew Lewellen. | 我们想知道你与安德鲁·卢埃林的关系 |
[07:48] | Oh, I’m sorry; I don’t know who that is. | 抱歉 我不认识这个人 |
[07:51] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[07:52] | He pays for you to live here. | 你在这里的费用都是他付的 |
[07:55] | I know I’m old, | 我是老了 |
[07:56] | but my brain’s not that addled yet. | 但我可没傻 |
[07:58] | My daughter pays my service fee here. | 这儿的费用是我女儿付的 |
[08:01] | Ms. Hughes, what’s her name? | 休斯女士 你女儿的名字叫什么 |
[08:02] | Matilda. | 玛蒂尔达 |
[08:03] | Matilda Hughes. | 玛蒂尔达·休斯 |
[08:12] | Yeah, Nadia? | 娜迪亚 |
[08:13] | I need you to look into something for me. | 我想让你帮我查点儿东西 |
[08:15] | – Sergeant? – Yeah. | -警长 -怎么了 |
[08:17] | Matilda Hughes is an employee | 玛蒂尔达·休斯是 |
[08:18] | for the Department of Children and Family Services. | 儿童和家庭服务局的雇员 |
[08:20] | I spoke with her boss. She’s not at the office, | 我和她上司谈过了 她不在办公室 |
[08:22] | and she’s not answering her cell. | 也没有接电话 |
[08:23] | This is her home address. | 这是她的家庭住址 |
[08:25] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[08:25] | On it. | 马上去 |
[08:31] | No pets. | 不养宠物 |
[08:32] | Always pays the rent on time. | 按时交房租 |
[08:34] | Nice lady. | 是个好姑娘 |
[08:35] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[08:36] | Maybe three days ago. | 大概三天前吧 |
[08:40] | Maybe she’s just out of town. | 可能她出城去了啊 |
[08:41] | Let’s find out. | 那我们就进去看看 |
[08:45] | Stay here. | 待这儿别动 |
[08:46] | Matilda Hughes! Chicago police! | 玛蒂尔达·休斯 芝加哥警察 |
[08:48] | Clear. | 没人 |
[08:49] | Clear. | 没人 |
[09:10] | So? | 什么情况 |
[09:12] | Couldn’t find any other evidence | 没有找到她与安德鲁·卢埃林 |
[09:13] | linking her to Andrew Lewellen. | 有联系的任何其他线索 |
[09:15] | Her computer and cell are missing. | 她的电脑和手机都不见了 |
[09:16] | How long was she working at DCFS? | 她在儿童和家庭服务局工作多久了 |
[09:18] | 15 years. | 15年 |
[09:19] | And how long was Lewellen | 那卢埃林为她妈妈 |
[09:20] | paying for her mom at the home? | 交养老费交了多久 |
[09:22] | Almost as long. | 差不多也15年了 |
[09:23] | So she was funneling kids to New York | 所以她一直在通过儿童和家庭服务局 |
[09:25] | through DCFS. | 把儿童拐卖到纽约吗 |
[09:26] | I think that’s the theory to beat right now, yeah. | 现在看情况就是这样了 |
[09:28] | She’s not the shot-caller, though. | 她也不是幕后黑手 |
[09:29] | Lindsay’s brother Teddy | 琳德赛的弟弟泰迪说 |
[09:30] | said it was a white male that was in charge. | 老大是一个白人男子 |
[09:33] | This is gonna end bad, I just know it. | 这事儿会越来越糟 我就知道 |
[09:34] | I’m getting everyone else over to her office | 我派其他人去她在儿童服务中心的 |
[09:36] | at child services. | 办公室看看 |
[09:38] | We need to turn this place inside-out. | 我们得把这地方好好查查 |
[09:43] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[09:44] | Well, it gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[09:46] | What’s worse than getting murdered? | 还有什么比被谋杀更糟的 |
[09:47] | We have reason to believe she may have ties | 我们认定她可能与恋童癖团伙 |
[09:49] | to a pedophilia ring. | 有联系 |
[09:52] | This is a joke. | 搞笑呢 |
[09:53] | This is a sick joke someone’s trying to play on me. | 谁在开这种国际玩笑来整我 |
[09:55] | Did she ever mention a guy named Andrew Lewellen? | 她提到过安德鲁·卢埃林这个人吗 |
[09:58] | No. | 没有 |
[09:59] | Anybody else have access to the files | 除了局里的工作人员 还有谁 |
[10:01] | besides DCFS employees? | 有权接触那些文件吗 |
[10:03] | No, not legally. | 没有 没有了 |
[10:04] | This guy ring any bells? | 对这个人有印象吗 |
[10:07] | No. | 没 |
[10:09] | We’re gonna need the personnel files | 我们需要这栋楼里 |
[10:10] | of all the employees in the building. | 所有工作人员的个人档案 |
[10:12] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[10:12] | Was Matilda seeing anyone? | 玛蒂尔达最近在和谁约会吗 |
[10:15] | Yes, Gary Miller. | 有 盖里·米勒 |
[10:18] | He’d breeze in and out of her life. | 分分合合的 |
[10:20] | I think there was some… abuse there. | 好像因为有虐待什么的 |
[10:22] | She didn’t talk about it, but… | 她没说起过 但… |
[10:24] | She’d always let him back in. | 她总会原谅他 |
[10:26] | Mr. Van Camp, we’re gonna need access to Matilda’s office now. | 范坎普先生 我们现在要进玛蒂尔达的办公室 |
[10:29] | I still can’t believe this. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[10:32] | Come on, let’s go! Work it. | 来吧 走起 用力 |
[10:34] | Aw, this one smells worse than the last. | 这个拳击馆比上一个还难闻 |
[10:37] | I got some vapo-rub in the squad car if you want it. | 车里有薄荷膏 你需要可以去拿 |
[10:39] | Yeah, thanks. Let’s just get this over with. | 好啊 谢谢 先把事情办完吧 |
[10:41] | – Move over, come on, move. – Hey, hey, excuse me. | -上 上 动起来 -打扰一下 |
[10:43] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[10:45] | Are you the owner here? | 你是这儿的老板吗 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I’m one of them, why? | 我是老板之一 怎么了 |
[10:48] | You recognize this guy? | 认识这个人吗 |
[10:50] | No. What did he do? | 不认识 他做什么了 |
[10:51] | He killed two people. | 杀了两个人 |
[10:52] | Whoa, I don’t know nothing about that. | 这事我可什么都不知道 |
[10:54] | Anybody else here we can ask? | 这儿还有谁我们能问问吗 |
[10:55] | No, but there was one of those MMA tournaments at that Avondale Club. | 没 不过埃文代尔俱乐部那边有场综合格斗比赛 |
[11:00] | – A lot of fighters were there. – All right, thank you. | -聚集了很多拳击手 -好的 谢了 |
[11:02] | Yeah. Come on, guys, pick it up. | 加油 伙计们 继续来 |
[11:04] | How do you guys do it in Special Victims, | 你们在特殊受害者部门是怎么撑过来的 |
[11:05] | working cases like this all the time? | 接手的全是这样的案子 |
[11:09] | It’s… | 就是… |
[11:13] | Well, there’s an old saying… | 有句老话说得好 |
[11:15] | Carve your successes in stone; | 功成名就刻于石 |
[11:17] | write your failures in the sand. | 败绩失利写于沙 |
[11:20] | Just try and think of the ones you saved. | 去想想你挽救的那些人就好 |
[11:23] | I’ll remember that one. | 我会记住这句的 |
[11:27] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:28] | Guys, my brother was in foster care with this family. | 我弟弟曾在这个家庭寄养过 |
[11:31] | You didn’t know Teddy was in the system? | 你之前不知道泰迪在寄养系统中吗 |
[11:33] | Uh, no, my– | 不 我… |
[11:35] | My mom checked out on us for a couple years, | 我妈妈离开了我们几年 |
[11:37] | and Teddy and I lost touch. | 泰迪跟我失去联系了 |
[11:38] | I thought he was living with his dad. | 我以为他跟他爸爸住一起 |
[11:40] | Okay, so Jill and Sam Whiting, they live in Irving Park. | 吉尔和山姆·怀廷住在欧文家园 |
[11:44] | And it says that he was with them for two months, | 上面还说他跟他们住了两个月 |
[11:46] | right before he went to New York. | 然后他就去了纽约 |
[11:48] | Do they have any current foster kids? | 他们现在还有领养的小孩吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 有 |
[11:53] | Amy Kleinpass, 9… | 艾米·克莱帕斯 九岁 |
[11:55] | and Chris Sepka, 13. | 还有克里斯·赛普卡 十三岁 |
[12:00] | Let’s go pay the Whitings a visit. | 去怀廷家看看吧 |
[12:15] | You hear from Teddy? | 泰迪跟你联系了吗 |
[12:17] | Uh, not yet. | 还没有 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:20] | He’s not a player in the pedophile ring. | 他没有恋童癖 |
[12:23] | He’s a victim; that’s all. | 他只是个受害者 |
[12:24] | I didn’t say he was a player. | 我没说他有恋童癖 |
[12:32] | You’re right; you didn’t. | 的确 你没说 |
[12:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:35] | I’m just trying to keep my head on straight. | 我只想保持头脑清醒 |
[12:36] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:38] | Lean on me, | 找我帮忙 |
[12:39] | or lean on your team. | 或者找你的队友 |
[12:43] | Rollins. | 我是罗琳斯 |
[12:45] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[12:46] | – Sam Whiting? – That’s right. | -是山姆·怀廷吗 -是的 |
[12:48] | Chris Sepka and Amy Kleinpass, | 克里斯·赛普卡和艾米·克莱帕斯 |
[12:50] | are they your foster children? | 他们是寄养在这里吗 |
[12:51] | – Yes. – Are they home? | -对 -他们在家吗 |
[12:53] | No, they’re out. | 不 他们出去了 |
[12:54] | Okay, we’d like to come in and talk to you. | 我们想进来跟你聊聊 |
[12:57] | Um, let me just put the dog out first. | 等我先把狗放出去 |
[12:59] | Yeah, okay, copy that. | 好 我知道了 |
[13:02] | That was… | 是… |
[13:03] | That was Ruzek. | 是鲁塞克 |
[13:05] | Jill Whiting… | 吉尔·怀廷 |
[13:07] | She died nine years ago. | 她九年前就死了 |
[13:09] | If his wife’s dead, | 如果他妻子死了 |
[13:11] | why does DCFS still have her listed as a foster parent? | 儿童和家庭服务局怎么还把她列为领养父母呢 |
[13:15] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[13:17] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[13:54] | Gun. | 有枪 |
[13:57] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[14:01] | I’m sick. | 我很变态 |
[14:04] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[14:06] | I hate that I was made this way. | 我恨自己这个样子 |
[14:08] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[14:09] | I…tried. | 我尽力了 |
[14:13] | But… | 但… |
[14:14] | Hey, Sam… | 听着 山姆 |
[14:17] | You can make this better. | 你可以弥补的 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:22] | You hear me? You can tell us where Chris and Amy are. | 听见了吗 你可以告诉我们克里斯和艾米在哪里 |
[14:24] | I’m sick. | 我很变态 |
[14:25] | Sam, she’s right. | 山姆 她说得对 |
[14:31] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[14:34] | Sam, I’m gonna come over to you. | 山姆 我会走到你身边 |
[14:36] | I need you to give me the gun. | 你得把枪交给我 |
[14:39] | Give me the gun, Sam. | 把枪给我 山姆 |
[14:42] | No! | 不 |
[14:47] | 玛蒂尔达·休斯 儿童和家庭服务局 15年 | |
[14:47] | All right, DCFS employee funnels kids to foster parent, | 儿童和家庭服务局的员工将孩子分给养父母 |
[14:52] | who, with the financial help of Lewellen, | 而卢埃林则提供送孩子们去纽约的 |
[14:54] | funnels kids to New York, | 财政支持 |
[14:55] | where this guy photographs and organizes the abuse. | 在那里则由这个人组织虐童并拍照 |
[15:00] | Now, is this hired muscle? | 问题是 这人是雇佣打手吗 |
[15:02] | The man in charge? | 还是负责的人呢 |
[15:04] | Well, we’re still looking for Amy Kleinpass and Chris Sepka, | 我们还在找艾米·克莱帕斯和克里斯·赛普卡 |
[15:06] | believed to be abducted. | 他们可能被绑架了 |
[15:08] | These are all the people that are in Matilda’s office. | 这些都是玛蒂尔达办公室里的同事 |
[15:10] | Already interviewed about half of them, | 已经审问了一半的人了 |
[15:12] | but none of them had a clue what she was up to. | 但他们都不知道她在做什么 |
[15:13] | What about the guy Matilda was seeing? | 那玛蒂尔达现在的男朋友呢 |
[15:16] | Gary miller. | 盖里·米勒 |
[15:16] | No, I got her phone records. | 没有 我查过她的通话记录 |
[15:18] | There’s no calls to a Gary Miller. | 她没有给盖里·米勒打过电话 |
[15:19] | I checked her cloud. There’s nothing there either. | 我查过她的电脑 也没有相关信息 |
[15:26] | What’s up, gents? | 你好啊 伙计 |
[15:27] | Hey, you ever seen this guy? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[15:31] | Nah, don’t know him. | 没有 不认得他 |
[15:33] | Vic, check this out. | 维克 过来看看 |
[15:34] | You know this dude? | 你认得这个人吗 |
[15:39] | You ever seen this guy? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[15:43] | Uh, nope. | 没有 |
[15:46] | I think you have. | 我觉得你见过 |
[15:47] | What are you, some type of mind-reader or something? | 怎么 你是会读心术还是怎样 |
[15:51] | Are you a saint? You better be, | 你是圣人吗 你最好是 |
[15:53] | ’cause if you got anything shady in your past, Vic, | 因为只要你过去有一点污点 维克 |
[15:55] | I’m gonna find that out with one phone call, | 我一通电话就能查出来 |
[15:57] | and then I’m gonna shove it down your throat. | 那时候我就会让你好看了 |
[15:59] | You, take a walk. | 你 一边去 |
[16:01] | I said take a walk! | 我说了 一边去 |
[16:04] | I want a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[16:05] | Look, man… | 听着 兄弟 |
[16:06] | I’m just minding my own business, all right? | 我不想管闲事 好吗 |
[16:08] | I’m about to get pissed off here in two seconds. | 我马上就要生气了 |
[16:10] | Now give me a name! | 告诉我名字 |
[16:14] | All right, got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[16:16] | Here we go. That was Burgess. | 查到了 伯吉斯的电话 |
[16:18] | She and Roman I.D.’d the shooter from the hospital. | 她和罗曼查到了医院那个杀手的身份 |
[16:21] | Target’s name is Todd Ledbetter. | 他的名字是陶德·莱德贝特 |
[16:23] | Ran his sheet; he’s got a boat-load of violent priors. | 看过他的资料 他有很多暴力前科 |
[16:25] | There’s an active warrant for his arrest | 他因违反了性犯罪者 |
[16:26] | on a violation of registration as a sex offender. | 登记制度 正被通缉中 |
[16:30] | Witness says he dropped off some HGH to Ledbetter | 目击者称他在西休伦湖和莱维特的转角处 |
[16:31] | on the corner of West Huron and Leavitt | 给莱德贝特送去了一些生长激素 |
[16:34] | and saw him walk into a house half a block up. | 并看见他走进了半个街区外的一座房子 |
[16:36] | Let’s gear up. | 准备行动 |
[17:06] | On the roof! | 在楼顶上 |
[17:14] | Squad, this is George 5021. | 各小队 我是G5021 |
[17:16] | We’re chasing an offender | 我们在莱维特街街区300号 |
[17:16] | through the 300 block of Leavitt. | 追捕一名嫌疑犯 |
[17:18] | He’s running west along the roofs. | 他正从屋顶上向西跑 |
[17:51] | Go, go, split up! | 快跑 分开追 |
[19:16] | Breach the house. | 闯进屋去 |
[19:27] | Chicago P.D.! | 芝加哥警署 |
[19:51] | It’s clear. | 安全 |
[19:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:03] | Chicago P.D.! Anybody in there? | 芝加哥警署 有人在里面吗 |
[20:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[20:07] | Hit it! | 撞开 |
[20:14] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[20:17] | Okay, darling… | 好的 宝贝 |
[20:19] | Listen, you’re gonna be all right, okay? | 听着 你会没事的 好吗 |
[20:22] | – It’s okay. – Get a box cutter. | -没事的 -拿把美工刀来 |
[20:24] | Hey, we’re gonna get these off you, okay? | 我们会把绳子解开的 好吗 |
[20:26] | We’re the police; you’re okay. | 我们是警察 没事了 |
[20:28] | Chris Sepka, is he here? | 克里斯·赛普卡 他在这里吗 |
[20:30] | – They took him yesterday. – Who’s they? | -他们昨天把他带走了 -他们是谁 |
[20:32] | The guy that lives here, the big guy. | 住在这里的人 块头很大 |
[20:34] | You’ve got to get him. He’s really mean. | 你们一定要抓住他 他真的很坏 |
[20:36] | We got him, okay? | 我们会的 好吗 |
[20:38] | – Just hold still for me, okay? – Easy, honey. | -别动 好吗 -放松 宝贝 |
[20:41] | There we go. | 好了 |
[20:43] | All right, let me see. You okay? | 让我看看 你还好吗 |
[20:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:49] | It’s okay, you’re safe. | 别怕 你安全了 |
[20:53] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 别怕 没事了 |
[20:57] | Here you go. | 给 |
[21:05] | I’m not putting her in the system tonight. | 我今晚不会把她送去监护机构 |
[21:06] | I’m not doing it. | 我不干 |
[21:07] | Not till we find someone we can trust. | 在找到我们能相信的人之前 |
[21:09] | She’s coming home with me. | 她跟我回家 |
[21:10] | Lindsay, we can’t. | 琳德赛 不行 |
[21:12] | Hank, figure it out. | 汉克 想想办法 |
[21:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[21:31] | Did you get him? | 抓到他了吗 |
[21:33] | We did. | 抓到了 |
[21:36] | Listen, Trudy… | 听着 特鲁迪 |
[21:41] | There’s a little girl. She’s a witness. | 有个小姑娘 是目击证人 |
[21:44] | I need to keep her in protective custody. | 我要给她保护性监禁 |
[21:47] | I’ll get you the paperwork in a little bit. | 等下我把文书给你 |
[21:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:54] | Commander Fischer wants to see you. | 费舍局长想见你 |
[21:58] | All right, give me a couple minutes and send him up. | 好 给我几分钟再让他上来 |
[22:01] | He’s waiting in your office. | 他在你办公室等着 |
[22:27] | We’re close, Commander. | 案子就快破了 局长 |
[22:29] | I understand that. | 我知道 |
[22:30] | There’s still someone out there, | 还有凶手在逍遥法外 |
[22:32] | someone in power, someone connected. | 有权有势的人 |
[22:34] | This cop killer we popped today was just a messenger boy. | 今天抓的这个警察杀手不过是爪牙 |
[22:37] | This isn’t punitive, Hank. | 这不是报仇 汉克 |
[22:40] | I just want fresh eyes on the case. | 我希望这案子有新视角 |
[22:42] | “Fresh eyes”, I don’t even know what that means. | “新视角” 什么意思 |
[22:45] | A detective who works for you | 你手下一名警官的 |
[22:46] | has a brother involved in this case? | 弟弟也涉案了吗 |
[22:48] | He’s a half brother, and he’s the victim. | 同母异父 他是受害者 |
[22:51] | And why did I have to hear about that from someone else? | 为什么这事还是别人告诉我的 |
[22:53] | Well, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:53] | I guess I’ve been a little busy, Commander. | 我猜是我太忙了 局长 |
[22:57] | You’ve got one more day on the case– that’s it. | 再给你一天破案时间 就这样 |
[22:59] | – Then it goes to Major Crimes. – That’s fine. | -然后交给重案组 -好吧 |
[23:01] | I’ll be happy to share this with Major Crimes. | 我很乐意跟重案组合作 |
[23:04] | The case will be handed over to Major Crimes in its entirety. | 这件案子会全权移交给重案组 |
[23:20] | Where are you gonna sleep? | 你要睡在哪里 |
[23:22] | In my room, right in there. | 我房间呀 就在那里 |
[23:28] | I can sleep out here if you want. | 你愿意的话我可以睡外面 |
[23:30] | I’ll just put a blanket on the floor. | 在地上铺条毯子就好 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:34] | Done. | 好 |
[23:36] | Can we leave some lights on when we go to sleep? | 睡觉的时候能开一盏灯吗 |
[23:39] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[23:48] | Listen, | 听着 |
[23:53] | when I was your age, | 我像你这么大时 |
[23:55] | I went through some pretty difficult stuff, | 我也经历过一些很艰难的事 |
[23:58] | and my parents weren’t around either. | 父母也没有陪在我身边 |
[24:00] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:03] | But then, I met a cop. | 但后来 我遇到了一个警察 |
[24:06] | And he helped me. | 他帮了我 |
[24:08] | And now… | 现在… |
[24:10] | everything’s all right, | 一切都好起来了 |
[24:11] | and all that stuff is behind me. | 我也忘掉了那些事 |
[24:15] | I’m here for you now. | 现在你有我 |
[24:19] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:22] | It’s all right. All that stuff’s behind you now. | 不要怕 你也会忘掉那些事的 |
[24:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:40] | Hey, Sarge? | 警长 |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[24:42] | Olivia Benson’s on the phone. | 接通奥利维亚·本森了 |
[24:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:45] | – Close the door. – Yeah. Okay. | -关上门 -好的 |
[24:56] | – Olivia. – Hey. | -奥利维亚 -你好 |
[24:58] | So, what’s the latest with the case? | 案子进展如何 |
[25:01] | I hear all the rats are leaving the ship. | 听说你大厦将倾啊 |
[25:02] | Yeah, and I’m running out of rats. | 是啊 快无力回天了 |
[25:04] | Still haven’t found the guy behind all this. | 还是没找到幕后黑手 |
[25:09] | Feel like I’m pedaling backwards right now. | 感觉自己停滞不前 |
[25:13] | So what do you need from me? | 那你找我有什么事 |
[25:16] | Your help. | 帮我 |
[25:23] | I’ll be on the next plane out. | 我坐下一班飞机过去 |
[25:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:41] | – Hey, Mom. – Hi, sweetheart. | -妈妈 -亲爱的 |
[25:43] | – Hey, Teddy. – Hey. | -泰迪 -你好 |
[25:46] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[25:47] | Family’s all back together again. | 一家人又团聚了 |
[25:50] | We should take a photo, right? For the holiday card? | 我们应该合张影 做成节日贺卡 |
[25:52] | Easy. | 先别着急 |
[25:56] | T, I need some more help. | T 我还需要你的帮助 |
[25:59] | I already told you everything I know. | 我已经把我知道的都告诉你了 |
[26:02] | The Whitings? You remember them? | 怀廷夫妇 还记得他们吗 |
[26:06] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[26:08] | Child services parked me with them for a few months | 我十三岁的时候儿童服务局让我 |
[26:10] | back when I was 13. | 在他们家待过几个月 |
[26:12] | Well, they were involved. | 他们与此事有关 |
[26:14] | The dad was. | 那个父亲与此事有关 |
[26:17] | He was sending kids to New York. | 他一直在把孩子们往纽约送 |
[26:23] | I don’t want to deal with this anymore, Erin. | 我不想再想这些了 艾琳 |
[26:26] | I know. | 我明白 |
[26:29] | We are close to cracking this. | 我们就快破案了 |
[26:31] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[26:32] | I don’t need to hear it from you. | 我不想听你说 |
[26:34] | You don’t get to drop down out of the sky | 你没权力就这么从天而降 |
[26:36] | and be my mom again. | 又做回我妈妈 |
[26:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:41] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[26:46] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[26:49] | None of what happened to you is your fault. | 发生在你身上的一切都不是你的错 |
[26:53] | You’d be surprised how long it takes | 你会很惊讶要花多长的时间 |
[26:54] | to convince yourself of that. | 才能说服自己相信这一点 |
[26:57] | We have more suspects. | 我们找到了更多的嫌犯 |
[26:59] | Yeah, and I heard. | 是 我听说了 |
[27:02] | They either got whacked or they blew their brains out. | 他们要么摔成了肉酱要么脑袋开花了 |
[27:06] | They can’t be stopped, Erin. | 没人能阻止他们 艾琳 |
[27:08] | They’ve been doing this for 15 years | 他们已经这样干了十五年 |
[27:09] | and getting away with it, | 让我这样的孩子受尽折磨 |
[27:11] | putting kids like me through the meat grinder. | 却一直没有被抓住 |
[27:15] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[27:17] | You can. | 你能帮我 |
[27:20] | And I know you want to. | 而且我知道你想帮我 |
[27:23] | And what makes you so sure? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:27] | You got on that plane. | 因为你上飞机回来了 |
[27:39] | 芝加哥市 成立于1837年3月4日[芝加哥警徽] | |
[27:45] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[27:46] | I’m from SVU New York. | 我是纽约特殊受害者部门的 |
[27:47] | I’m wondering where I might find Hank Voight. | 请问哪里能找到汉克·博伊特 |
[27:50] | You’ll have to go through Sergeant Platt right there. | 你要先去和普拉特警长说 |
[27:52] | Oh, great, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:57] | Platt hates visiting police. | 普拉特最讨厌外地来访的警察了 |
[27:59] | This could go south real quick. | 马上有好戏看了 |
[28:03] | I’m Olivia Benson | 我是奥利维亚·本森 |
[28:04] | from SVU New York. | 纽约特殊受害者部门的 |
[28:06] | I, uh… | 我… |
[28:08] | I heard about your fallen patrolman, I… | 我听说了您殉职的巡警 我… |
[28:10] | I’m so very sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[28:13] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[28:17] | Here. | 给 |
[28:18] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -应该的 |
[28:20] | I’m here to meet with Hank Voight, please. | 我是来见汉克·博伊特的 |
[28:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:27] | This way. | 跟我来 |
[28:36] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[28:37] | If you need anything, you let me know, okay? | 你需要什么尽管跟我说 好吗 |
[28:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:41] | Take care of yourself. | 保重 |
[28:45] | Welcome to Chicago, Sergeant. | 欢迎来到芝加哥 警长 |
[28:46] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[28:47] | Good to see you. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[28:48] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[28:49] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[28:51] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[28:52] | Heard great things about you. | 听说过很多你的事迹 |
[28:53] | About you as well. | 彼此彼此 |
[28:57] | So… | 那么 |
[28:59] | – That must be Amy. – Yeah. | -那一定就是艾米了 -是的 |
[29:01] | Who owned the house that she was found in? | 找到她的那间房子的房主是谁 |
[29:03] | An old-timer in St. Louis. | 圣路易斯的一个老住户 |
[29:04] | Turns out Andrew Lewellen, from the hospital, | 死在医院的那个安德鲁·卢埃林 |
[29:06] | he was paying rent in cash once a year | 在过去五年中一直用现金 |
[29:08] | for the last five years. | 按年付房租 |
[29:09] | No telling how many more stash houses | 不知道城里还有多少 |
[29:10] | could be in the city. | 这样的藏匿屋 |
[29:12] | Okay, she give you anything else? | 好的 她还告诉你们什么了吗 |
[29:13] | No, in terms of what she went through in that house, | 没有了 至于她在那房子里经历了什么 |
[29:16] | she didn’t say, and we haven’t asked…yet. | 她没有说 我们也还没问 |
[29:19] | Anything from the missing boy? | 关于那个失踪的男孩有什么线索吗 |
[29:21] | Well, we’re working on it. | 我们正在找 |
[29:33] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[29:35] | I wish it was under different circumstances. | 真希望不是在这种情况下见面 |
[29:38] | That’s the life we chose, I guess. | 这就是我们选择的生活 |
[29:39] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[29:45] | They’re taking the case away from me. | 他们马上就不让我查这个案子了 |
[29:48] | When? | 什么时候 |
[29:49] | End of shift. | 到这个班次结束 |
[29:54] | Well, I wish you would have told me that | 真希望你在让我 |
[29:55] | before you made me fly all the way out here. | 大老远飞过来之前就告诉我 |
[29:58] | And miss that smiling face? | 你就不想念我这张英俊的笑脸吗 |
[30:01] | We could have skyped. | 我们可以视频的 |
[30:04] | We’re close to solving this. | 我们就快破案了 |
[30:06] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[30:07] | When are you expecting the forensic results? | 鉴定结果什么时候出来 |
[30:09] | I already got them. | 已经出来了 |
[30:10] | That was fast. | 真快 |
[30:11] | Yeah, I know a guy. | 我有熟人 |
[30:13] | So do you have anything | 三起罪案现场的 |
[30:14] | connecting all three crime scenes? | 共同点是什么 |
[30:16] | Just Ledbetter. | 只有莱德贝特 |
[30:17] | He’s no longer with us. | 但他已经死了 |
[30:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:21] | Then we start from the start. | 那我们从头开始 |
[30:30] | This is it. | 就是这儿 |
[30:33] | Hey, guys. | 大伙儿 |
[30:36] | This is Teddy. | 这是泰迪 |
[30:39] | I’m gonna catch my boss up to speed, all right? | 我要去跟上司汇报最新情况 |
[30:41] | You can take my desk. | 你先去我桌子那边坐一下 |
[30:50] | How’s it going, Teddy? | 最近如何 泰迪 |
[30:53] | Oh, you know… | 你知道的… |
[31:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[31:11] | What? | 怎么 |
[31:17] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[31:26] | That’s the guy who’s in charge. | 他就是幕后老大 |
[31:44] | Mr. Von Camp… | 范坎普先生… |
[31:45] | Get on your feet. You’re under arrest. | 站起来 你被捕了 |
[31:47] | For what? | 为什么 |
[31:48] | Get on your damn feet. | 给我站起来 |
[31:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:05] | I’ve got nothing to say to you. | 我跟你无话可说 |
[32:12] | Not yet, anyway. | 还没到时候 |
[32:19] | Where’s the boy? | 那孩子在哪儿 |
[32:20] | What boy? | 什么孩子 |
[32:24] | Chris Sepka. | 克里斯·赛普卡 |
[32:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[32:28] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:30] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[32:31] | Why don’t you head back upstairs? | 你先回楼上 |
[32:33] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[32:34] | Look, I am glad you made the trip, | 很高兴你过来看我 |
[32:36] | but I’m gonna have to cut it short. | 但我得长话短说 |
[32:37] | You can’t put your hands on that guy. | 你不能动他 |
[32:38] | As far as you know, I never did. | 你看到了 我还没动过他 |
[32:40] | Let me explain something to you. | 我跟你说清楚 |
[32:41] | If this was a Chicago-only case… | 如果这只是芝加哥的案子… |
[32:43] | This is your city, you do what you want. | 你的城市 按你的方式来 |
[32:45] | – Listen– – No, I’m not done yet. | -听着 -不 我还没说完 |
[32:47] | I have cases in New York that I want to close. | 在纽约有我想结案的案子 |
[32:49] | I have perps that I want to put away. | 有我想绳之以法的罪犯 |
[32:51] | There is peace of mind that I want to bring to families. | 我想给每个家庭带来内心的平静 |
[32:54] | Okay, you go off on him, and it gets out, | 你动了他 事情传出去 |
[32:56] | then my cases go down the toilet. | 那我的案子就都完了 |
[32:58] | I’m asking you, do not do that to me. | 我请求你 别这么对我 |
[33:00] | What about Chris Sepka’s peace of mind? | 那谁来给克里斯·赛普卡内心的平静呢 |
[33:02] | That little boy is out there right now. | 那小孩现在不知道在什么地方 |
[33:04] | He doesn’t have a lot of time. | 他的时间不多了 |
[33:05] | Five minutes. | 就5分钟 |
[33:07] | I’m asking you for five minutes. | 请你给我5分钟 |
[33:16] | Five minutes. | 就5分钟 |
[33:21] | I’m a sergeant from New York, | 我是来自纽约的警长 |
[33:22] | and I’ve dealt with some of the victims | 我和一些你帮忙运送到纽约的 |
[33:26] | that you helped funnel over there. | 受害者打过交道 |
[33:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about– | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:30] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:31] | You heard the man; we don’t have a lot of time. | 你听到他说的了 我们没多少时间 |
[33:38] | I’m not an expert on many things, | 很多事上我都不是专家 |
[33:41] | but when it comes to these kinds of crimes, | 但碰到这种犯罪案件 |
[33:45] | unfortunately I am. | 很不幸我可是行家 |
[33:47] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[33:49] | There’s one thing that I can tell you | 有一件事我可以绝对确定地 |
[33:50] | with absolute certainty. | 告诉你 |
[33:53] | When it comes to kids, | 案件一旦涉及到孩子 |
[33:56] | offenders who kept their mouth shut | 罪犯要么什么都不招 |
[34:01] | or had their lawyers handle it, | 要么直接让律师处理 |
[34:03] | I would see them years later in prison… | 但是多年后在监狱看到他们… |
[34:07] | And they were zombies, | 他们都变成行尸走肉了 |
[34:10] | eaten alive from the inside out, | 从内到外被罪恶悔恨生存活剥 |
[34:12] | because– | 因为 |
[34:13] | because they had a chance to do something right, | 因为他们曾经有机会弥补 |
[34:17] | even after all the bad they did. | 即使他们做过那么多错事 |
[34:21] | But they looked the other way, and when they did, | 但是他们开始就是想不通 当他们一旦想通了 |
[34:23] | they just snuffed out their own lives in the process. | 他们到时候就会在服刑过程中自己结束自己的生命 |
[34:31] | I know deep down there’s still a human being in there. | 我知道你内心深处还是有人性的 |
[34:36] | And I need you to access it. | 我需要你找到那份人性 |
[34:38] | I need you to fight for it. | 我需要你为之抗争 |
[34:41] | I need you to bring it up to the surface, | 我需要你实现那份人性的力量 |
[34:44] | because, as crazy as this sounds, | 因为 虽然这听上去很疯狂 |
[34:46] | you still have a life to live. | 但是你还是得生活 |
[34:49] | You’ve got, what, another 30, 40 years maybe? | 你可能还有三四十年的日子要过 |
[34:56] | I’m telling you, the ones who did the right thing… | 我跟你说 作出正确选择的那些人… |
[35:01] | as hard as it was to admit their involvement… | 虽然很难承认他们确实犯了罪… |
[35:07] | they still sleep at night in prison. | 但是他们现在还在监狱里能安然入睡 |
[35:11] | They still feel the sun on their face. | 他们还能感受到阳光洒在脸上的温暖 |
[35:18] | You have that chance right now. | 此时此刻那个机会就摆在你面前 |
[35:27] | Tell me where Chris Sepka is. | 告诉我克里斯·赛普卡在哪里 |
[36:50] | McCadden’s wife and kid are here. | 麦卡登的妻子和孩子来了 |
[37:42] | Attention! | 立正 |
[37:46] | Present… | 举手… |
[37:48] | arms! | 敬礼 |
[38:20] | Order…arms! | 礼毕 |
[38:26] | Teddy’s gonna stay with Johnny and me for a while. | 泰迪会跟我和乔尼先住一段时间 |
[38:30] | Good. | 好 |
[38:35] | I can’t thank you enough. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[38:39] | I’m really glad you’re home. | 你回家来我真的很高兴 |
[38:42] | I didn’t think they’d ever be caught. | 我没想到他们会被抓住 |
[38:46] | And on top of all the shame… | 所有丢人的事中 |
[38:50] | it’s the hopelessness | 最让我感到丢人的 |
[38:51] | of thinking that they’d keep doing it over and– | 是我竟然绝望地以为他们会一直逍遥法外… |
[38:57] | I just really can’t believe this day is here. | 我真的不敢相信会有今天 |
[39:01] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you. | 对不起以前我没在你身边陪你 |
[39:05] | All of us, we… | 我们所有人 我们… |
[39:08] | we went where the wind took us, you know? | 我们都从头开始好吗 |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:16] | I got to take care of something upstairs. | 我还得去楼上处理点事 |
[39:18] | So I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天再跟你联系吧 |
[39:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:36] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[39:40] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[39:41] | Hey, ladies. | 美女们 |
[39:45] | All right, girl. | 好了 姑娘 |
[39:47] | Let’s see it. | 我们来看看 |
[39:49] | Been working on a secret handshake. | 我们发明了一种秘密沟通方式 |
[39:51] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[39:53] | Okay, ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[40:07] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[40:11] | You guys having fun? | 刚才玩的开心吗 |
[40:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:16] | So here’s the news. | 我告诉你个消息 |
[40:18] | I spoke to Clara. | 我跟克拉拉谈过了 |
[40:19] | And I know her; I’ve worked with her before. | 我认识她 我们以前是同事 |
[40:22] | Totally trust her. | 我非常信任她 |
[40:24] | And the amazing thing is, she found a family | 更棒的是 她找到了一户人家 |
[40:27] | that wants to take both you and Chris into their home. | 愿意收养你和克里斯两个人 |
[40:32] | Their names are Mike and Julie Sturdivant, | 他们叫麦克·斯特迪文特 朱莉·斯特迪文特 |
[40:34] | and I spoke to them on the phone, | 我都跟他们通过电话了 |
[40:36] | and they are so excited to meet you. | 他们迫不及待想见见你了 |
[40:39] | But guess what. | 但是你猜怎么着 |
[40:41] | Tonight, I’m coming over for dinner. | 今晚我要过去跟你们一起吃晚餐 |
[40:44] | – You are? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[40:46] | Are you crazy? | 我什么时候骗过你 |
[40:48] | I want to meet everybody, | 我要去见见家里的每一个人 |
[40:49] | and I want to see your room. | 我还要去看看你的房间 |
[40:58] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:15] | I wish I could have seen more of your city. | 真希望能多看看你的城市 |
[41:20] | It’s– | 这里… |
[41:21] | It’s beautiful. | 这里很美 |
[41:25] | Even when it isn’t. | 即便有丑恶存在的时候 |