时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You sure the controller’s not busted? | 你确定这个手柄不是坏的吗 |
[00:04] | You wish. | 你想的可美了 |
[00:06] | Hey, don’t hate on her ’cause she’s whupping you, Burgess. | 不要因为她赢了你就讨厌她 伯吉斯 |
[00:08] | Seriously, these buttons are stuck. | 我这个按钮真的卡住了啊 |
[00:10] | Seriously, you’re not good. | 其实你就是没她厉害 |
[00:17] | Hey, Vinessa, finish that homework, huh? | 凡妮莎 乖乖做作业 |
[00:20] | One second. | 等我会儿 |
[00:21] | So why don’t you guys work together anymore? | 话说你们怎么不在一起工作了呢 |
[00:23] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[00:26] | Because your brother’s in intelligence now. | 因为你哥现在在情报组 |
[00:28] | He’s a big shot. | 他可是个大人物 |
[00:29] | – Oh, why aren’t you? – Right. Okay. | -那你怎么不去 -好的 |
[00:33] | – Be right there. – That’s a good question. | -马上来 -问得好 |
[00:35] | Yo, Burgess, something just popped off. | 伯吉斯 我有事要先走了 |
[00:36] | Will you, uh… | 你能… |
[00:37] | Yeah, yeah, no worries. I got her. | 行 别担心 我帮你看着她 |
[00:39] | Hey, Vinessa, be good, girl. | 凡妮莎 要乖哦 |
[00:45] | Hey, it’s okay. He’ll be back soon. | 没事的 他马上就回来了 |
[00:48] | All right, let’s do this. | 我们看书吧啊 |
[00:51] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[00:54] | – Sergeant. – Thanks. | -警长 -谢谢 |
[00:56] | Commander. | 局长 |
[00:58] | Victim’s name was Mya Watkins. | 受害者叫玛雅·沃特金斯 |
[01:00] | She was a state’s witness | 她原本这周 |
[01:01] | set to testify in a theft case this week. | 得为一起盗窃案作证 |
[01:05] | Shooter walked up, put two in her head, and ran off. | 凶手走过来 两枪爆头 然后跑了 |
[01:20] | – How old is she, ten? – Yeah. | -她多大 十岁吗 -嗯 |
[01:30] | Clear everything off your plate. | 把你手头所有的事儿都推了 |
[01:32] | This is the only case that matters. | 先解决这个案子 |
[01:38] | Homicide found two 9-mil shell casings | 凶案组在尸体旁边发现了 |
[01:40] | next to the body. | 两个弹壳 |
[01:41] | They’re on their way to ballistics for analysis now. | 现在正送去做弹道检测分析 |
[01:43] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[01:45] | Zip. | 没有 |
[01:46] | This was a message to the neighborhood– | 凶手这样就是警告附近的人的 |
[01:48] | “Don’t snitch.” | “别告密” |
[01:50] | Please come forward. | 请主动站出来 |
[01:51] | Any information that you give us | 我们绝对会为 |
[01:53] | will be kept completely confidential. | 你们提供的信息保密 |
[01:55] | That’s my number on that card. So you call that number, | 卡上有我的电话 只要你们打电话 |
[01:58] | it’ll be me on the other end of the phone. | 接电话的肯定会是我 |
[02:00] | – Ma’am, ma’am. – Mya, Mya… | -女士 女士 -玛雅 玛雅 |
[02:01] | Ma’am, I can’t let you do that–ma’am, ma’am. | 女士 请不要这样 女士 |
[02:03] | – No, Mya! – I can’t let you do that ma’am. | -不 玛雅 -女士 你不能过去 |
[02:05] | No, let me go! I want to see her! | 不 放开我 我要看看她 |
[02:08] | Mya! No, let me go! | 玛雅 不 放开我 |
[02:10] | – Please! – Ma’am– | -求了你 -女士 |
[02:11] | She’s all alone! | 她在那里冷冰冰的一个人 |
[02:13] | Please! No! | 求你了 不 |
[02:17] | We’re gonna find who did that. | 我们会抓到凶手的 |
[02:20] | – You got my word. – No! | -我跟你保证 -不 |
[02:22] | – Come on, come on, come on. – No, please. | -振作点 -不 求你了 |
[02:26] | I promise you. | 我跟你保证 |
[02:29] | 玛雅·沃特金斯 女性 黑人 十岁 目击者 | |
[02:32] | James Grant, senior at Anderson High | 詹姆斯·格兰特 安德森高中高三学生 |
[02:34] | and star forward on the basketball team. | 篮球队的明星前锋 |
[02:36] | Kid’s a lock for the pros. | 水准堪比专业运动员 |
[02:37] | Yeah, except robbery-burglary picked him up | 只不过几个月前 |
[02:39] | for holding up a corner store a couple months back. | 他因为抢劫商店被抓了 |
[02:41] | Charges wouldn’t stick without an eyeball witness. | 因为没有目击证人 所以指控站不住脚 |
[02:43] | Mya was the only one willing to go on the record. | 玛雅是唯一一个愿意公开作证的 |
[02:46] | So she was the only thing | 所以说她是挡在格兰特 |
[02:46] | that stood between Grant going pro… | 与他的职业生涯间的唯一障碍 |
[02:48] | And spending the next five years in Stateville. | 而且还会让他在牢里多待5年 |
[02:50] | All right, the coach confirmed it. | 教练证实了 |
[02:52] | Grant was playing a tournament in Evanston | 枪击发生的时候 格兰特在埃文斯顿 |
[02:53] | – at the time of the shooting. – Maybe that was the plan– | -打联赛 -没准他们就是这么计划的 |
[02:56] | Have eyes on Grant while Mya gets shot somewhere else. | 故意给格兰特制造不在场证明 |
[02:58] | This kid’s connected enough to order a hit on a witness? | 这孩子的证词有那么至关重要吗 至于买凶杀人 |
[03:00] | Nope, Grant’s not, but his uncle definitely is– | 对格兰特不重要 但对他叔叔绝对重要 |
[03:04] | Devon Tucker, O.G. Vice Lord turned gun runner. | 德文·塔克 洪兴帮前老大 后来走私军火 |
[03:07] | He’s been looking out for his nephew | 自从那孩子学会了运球 |
[03:08] | since the boy learned how to dribble. | 他就一直注重培养他 |
[03:09] | Yeah, but he’s locked up at MCC | 是啊 但他因非法持有联邦禁止武器 |
[03:11] | on a federal weapons charge. | 被关在中心监狱 |
[03:13] | Think he ordered the shot from inside? | 你们觉得是他在监狱里雇凶杀人吗 |
[03:16] | I bet my star on it. | 绝对是这样 |
[03:20] | Let’s go have a chat. | 那我们去跟他聊聊 |
[03:26] | How long does it take to pull a guy out of his cell? | 把犯人带出来要这么久吗 |
[03:28] | Something’s up. | 估计出什么事儿了吧 |
[03:30] | Here we go. | 自己看吧 |
[03:32] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉久等了 |
[03:33] | Warden. Who’s this? | 监狱长 这是谁 |
[03:34] | Special agent Collins, ATF. | 烟酒枪支管理局 柯林斯探员 |
[03:36] | We’ve been working Tucker for six months | 半年来我们一直在做塔克的工作 |
[03:38] | to get him to flip on his weapons suppliers. | 想要他说出军火供应商 |
[03:40] | Popular guy. | 他很红啊 |
[03:41] | We like him for ordering a hit on a ten-year-old girl. | 我们找他是因为怀疑他买凶杀了一个十岁的女孩 |
[03:44] | So now that he’s gonna play ball with us, | 所以就在他终于要跟我们合作的时候 |
[03:46] | you want to come in and spook our best lead. | 你们要来打草惊蛇吗 |
[03:49] | Sorry. Not gonna happen. | 抱歉 不可能 |
[03:50] | I think what special agent Collins | 我认为柯林斯探员 |
[03:51] | – is trying to say– – I’ve made myself clear. | -是想说… -我说得很清楚了 |
[03:53] | Tucker’s off-limits. | 塔克你们不能碰 |
[03:56] | Anyone who can’t handle that faces obstruction charges. | 你们要是动他 那就是妨碍我们办案 |
[04:06] | I’m just saying, I’m from the neighborhood. | 我只想说 我就住在那附近 |
[04:09] | You’re always saying, “This is our city.” | 你总说”这是我们的城市” |
[04:10] | Well, those are my streets. | 知道吗 那里是我住的街区 |
[04:13] | And I don’t mean to take this case personally, | 并不是我要意气用事 |
[04:14] | but that little girl was my sister’s age, | 但那女孩跟我妹妹一样大 |
[04:16] | and that could have been her out there on the pavement. | 今天躺在血泊中的人很有可能就是她 |
[04:20] | You see the look in my eyes? | 你看到我眼中的决心了吗 |
[04:24] | Ain’t this what you brought me upstairs for? | 这不正是你当初招我进来的原因吗 |
[04:29] | Let me do this. | 让我干吧 |
[04:40] | No one can know, you understand? | 不能让别人知道 明白吗 |
[04:42] | Yep. | 明白 |
[04:45] | Hank Voight for Warden Riggs. | 汉克·博伊特 我找里格斯监狱长 |
[05:18] | Keep it moving, fellas. Keep it moving. | 都动起来 别停下 |
[05:21] | Keep it moving. | 继续走 |
[05:25] | Keep it moving, gentlemen. | 继续走 各位 |
[05:30] | Keep it moving. | 继续走 |
[05:36] | Keep it moving, fellas. Keep it moving. | 继续走 别站着 |
[05:43] | The federal government would like to welcome you | 我们代表联邦政府欢迎各位 |
[05:46] | to the Metropolitan Correctional Center | 来到位于芝加哥的 |
[05:49] | in the city of Chicago. | 中心监狱 |
[05:54] | We do hope you enjoy your stay. | 祝你们在这过得愉快 |
[05:59] | Open it up! | 开门 |
[06:17] | It’s about time. | 你们终于出现了 |
[06:18] | Your police explorer candidates are waiting. | 你们的警察预备学员在等着呢 |
[06:21] | Our what? | 你说什么 |
[06:21] | Did you not get the memo? | 你们没收到我的邮件吗 |
[06:23] | I must have never written it. | 哦对 我根本没写 |
[06:25] | Show them around the district and then report back. | 带他们在警局里转转 然后回来向我报告 |
[06:27] | If any of them have what it takes to be the police, | 如果他们中任何人有当警察的潜质 |
[06:29] | I want to know. | 记得告诉我 |
[06:30] | It’d be our pleasure. | 这是我们的荣幸 |
[06:32] | It would? | 是吗 |
[06:33] | Hell, yeah, it would. | 当然是了 |
[06:34] | I was a police explorer. | 我就曾是警察预备学员 |
[06:38] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[06:38] | Officers Roman and Burgess, | 罗曼警官 伯吉斯警官 |
[06:40] | meet, uh… | 这就是 |
[06:42] | Dylan, Carlos, and… | 迪伦 卡洛斯和… |
[06:45] | Sparrow. | 斯帕罗 |
[06:46] | Oh, God, whatever happened to names like Mike and Tommy? | 天 就不能叫些麦克汤米什么的简单名字吗 |
[06:50] | What’s up with the frowns, guys? | 怎么都一副闷闷不乐的表情 |
[06:51] | You’re police now. Come on, get psyched. | 你们今天可以当警察了 多令人激动啊 |
[06:57] | As far as anyone knows, | 对外界来说 |
[06:58] | they’re detainees like any other, | 他们跟别人一样 都是囚犯 |
[06:59] | which means they’ll be treated as such. | 这意味着他们不会享受特别待遇 |
[07:01] | I mean, only the warden knows they’re inside. | 在那里知道真相的只有监狱长 |
[07:03] | Anyone else finds out, it’ll shut us down. | 如果被任何人发现 他们就会中止我们的行动 |
[07:06] | Who’s watching over them? | 那谁在照看他们 |
[07:08] | One of my best undercovers. | 我手下最厉害的卧底 |
[07:21] | So, while Atwater’s on the inside | 当阿特沃特在监狱里面 |
[07:23] | trying to get Tucker on a wire copping to ordering the hit, | 套取塔克亲口承认下令杀人的录音证据同时 |
[07:26] | we’re out here doing everything we can | 我们在外面也会全力以赴 |
[07:29] | to I.D. the shooter and then link him back to Tucker. | 找出枪手 并利用他引诱塔克说出真相 |
[07:35] | Sounds like fun. | 有意思 |
[07:40] | That’s the new commander? | 这就是新长官 |
[07:41] | “Sounds like fun.” | “有意思” |
[07:44] | Weird dude. | 真奇怪的家伙 |
[07:46] | I spoke to Mya’s mother. | 我跟玛雅的母亲通过电话了 |
[07:47] | She’s on her way in for her interview. | 她正赶过来做笔录 |
[07:48] | Where we at with the shell casings from the scene? | 现场找到的弹壳有什么线索吗 |
[07:51] | Firing pin signature doesn’t match anything in the database, | 撞针识别与数据库里的资料都不吻合 |
[07:53] | and no usable fingerprints. | 也没有指纹可以提取 |
[07:55] | Shooter was careful. | 枪手很小心 |
[07:56] | Then we go back to basics. | 那就用最基本的办法 |
[07:57] | Check every camera we’re linked to– | 查看所有可用的监视录像 |
[07:59] | CPD pods, commercial, residential surveillance. | 警用摄像头 商用及住宅监控录像 |
[08:02] | And run every in-service call that came in last night. | 还有过一遍昨天晚上接到的所有报警电话 |
[08:05] | I want to be briefed. | 尽快给我报告 |
[08:06] | Got it, boss. | 知道了 老大 |
[08:09] | Hey, you got a sec? | 有时间聊聊吗 |
[08:16] | Steve Kot. | 史蒂夫·考特 |
[08:18] | Yeah? | 他怎么了 |
[08:19] | What do you know about him? | 关于他你知道多少 |
[08:21] | Lawyer from the State’s Attorney’s Office? | 州检察官办公室的律师 |
[08:23] | I heard he went right back to work | 我听说他女儿被杀害后的第二天 |
[08:24] | the day after his kid was killed. | 他就回去工作了 |
[08:26] | Is he a stand-up guy? | 这人靠得住吗 |
[08:32] | I really wouldn’t know. | 这我就真不知道了 |
[08:33] | Olinsky would. | 奥林斯基或许会知道 |
[08:36] | Well, he’s putting together a task force, | 他正在组建一个特别行动小组 |
[08:39] | and he wants me on it. | 想让我加入 |
[08:40] | What? Seriously? | 什么 你说真的吗 |
[08:42] | Which I’m keeping confidential. | 这事儿我可没跟任何人说 |
[08:45] | – Task force? – Yeah. | -特别行动小组 -是啊 |
[08:48] | Why do you look so shocked? | 你为什么看起来这么惊讶 |
[08:51] | That’s just– that’s– | 我只是… |
[08:54] | – It’s big. – Yeah. | -这可是件大事 -是啊 |
[08:57] | So, if they came to you and it was offered, what would you– | 如果他们找的是你 你会怎么… |
[09:11] | Hey, Herrera, you’re with me today. | 赫雷拉 你今天跟着我 |
[09:13] | You got it, boss. | 遵命 老大 |
[09:14] | Yeah, just call me Parish. | 叫我帕雷什就好 |
[09:17] | I see you transferred in from medium-security? | 你是从中级监狱调来的是吧 |
[09:20] | Greenville. | 格林维尔监狱 |
[09:21] | Well, this ain’t Greenville. | 这里跟格林维尔可完全不一样 |
[09:23] | You ever seen Jurassic Park? | 你看过《侏罗纪公园》吗 |
[09:25] | A long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[09:26] | Yeah, well, at the beginning, | 在电影开头 |
[09:27] | the raptors in the electrical cages, | 一群恐龙被关在通了电的笼子里 |
[09:29] | they keep testing the different walls | 它们不停试探每一面围栏 |
[09:32] | for any hint of weakness. | 试图找到可以出逃的弱点 |
[09:34] | Well, that’s what this prison is. | 那就是这座监狱的写照 |
[09:37] | It’s a bunch of animals looking for weakness. | 一帮禽兽在伺机寻找弱点 |
[09:41] | So you give them nothing. | 所以你不要给他们任何可乘之机 |
[09:43] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[09:45] | Yeah. | 那就好 |
[09:48] | You ready to get baptized? | 准备好接受洗礼了吗 |
[09:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:58] | All right, gentlemen, let’s go. | 好了各位 走吧 |
[10:03] | Tried my whole life to avoid this place. | 我这一辈子都试着让自己远离这里 |
[10:05] | It’s a good reminder you were smart to keep your nose clean. | 这也算是个提醒 别去干什么非法的勾当 |
[10:07] | You four, with me. | 你们四个 跟我来 |
[10:09] | I got a pops, a uncle, two cousins all did time. | 我老头 一个叔叔 两个表亲都蹲过号子 |
[10:11] | You think I need a reminder? | 你觉得我还需要提醒吗 |
[10:17] | Don’t stare. | 别盯着看 |
[10:20] | Check that out. | 看那边 |
[10:22] | Looks like our man Tucker’s got an entourage, huh? | 看上去咱们要找的塔克随从可不少啊 |
[10:23] | With his street cred, he better have a whole army. | 以他在道上的名气 得带支军队才够 |
[10:27] | You said don’t stare. | 你说的 别盯着人家看 |
[10:29] | Do as I say, not as I do. | 听我的就行 别跟我学 |
[10:31] | Reynolds, Matt. | 雷诺兹 马特 |
[10:33] | You’re in here. | 你们在这边 |
[10:34] | Be safe. | 自己小心 |
[10:42] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[10:44] | Hey, you need to know | 事先说清楚了 |
[10:45] | I run my house like a reputable convict. | 我可是这里的模范犯人 |
[10:47] | You keep the toilet spotless, | 马桶必须干净如新 |
[10:49] | and you walk in a precise manner. | 而且用的时候注意礼节 |
[10:51] | That way, we don’t bump into each other | 这样我们就不会不小心 |
[10:52] | in a way that would make the other uncomfortable. | 撞见对方 省得彼此尴尬 |
[10:55] | – Is that it? – That’s it. | -就这些 -没错 |
[10:57] | All right, that works for me. | 行 我没问题 |
[11:12] | What Mya did, coming forward like that, | 玛雅愿意站出来指证他 |
[11:14] | it took courage. | 真的很有勇气 |
[11:16] | Courage got me nothing. | 勇气又有什么用 |
[11:18] | Nothing. | 什么用都没有 |
[11:20] | And Grant’s gonna walk, isn’t he? | 格兰特还是会逍遥法外 是不是 |
[11:22] | Just ’cause he can make a jump shot. | 就因为他会打什么篮球 |
[11:23] | Not if we can find somebody | 如果我们能找到人证明 |
[11:25] | who can tie the shooter to Grant. | 凶手是格兰特指使的就不会了 |
[11:27] | Already tried to help the cops once, | 我们之前想帮警方的 |
[11:30] | and what did it get me? | 看看落了个什么下场 |
[11:35] | You live a block away. | 你住的地方离现场就一个街区 |
[11:38] | If you can think of anybody who might have seen something… | 如果你能想到任何人有可能目击案发经过 |
[11:41] | And get them killed too? | 然后也害死他们吗 |
[11:46] | If James Grant is responsible for Mya’s death, | 如果玛雅的死真的是詹姆斯·格兰特造成的 |
[11:49] | he will not get away with it. | 他一定会接受法律制裁的 |
[11:54] | I don’t believe a word | 你说的话我根本 |
[11:57] | out of your mouth. | 一个字都不信 |
[12:00] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[12:01] | I got to go make funeral arrangements | 我还得去安排 |
[12:02] | for my daughter. | 我女儿的葬礼 |
[12:05] | Hold up there. Counselor, hold up. | 等等 律师 别进来 |
[12:07] | That’s him! You son of a bitch! | 就是他 你个混蛋 |
[12:09] | You killed my little girl! | 你杀了我女儿 |
[12:10] | – You son of… – Everybody calm down! | -你这个混蛋 -大家都冷静点 |
[12:13] | You two, over there. | 你们俩 去那边 |
[12:14] | Everybody else goes home or to a holding cell. | 其他人要么回家 要么去拘留室 |
[12:17] | Is that understood? | 都明白了吗 |
[12:22] | High-school baller gets pinched | 高中篮球队员因为 |
[12:25] | for a stupid crime. | 干了件蠢事被抓 |
[12:29] | All of a sudden… | 突然之间 |
[12:31] | that scholarship, those endorsement deals, | 奖学金 大学保送 |
[12:34] | they’re slipping away. | 统统化为乌有 |
[12:36] | It’s all ’cause some little girl saw him make a mistake. | 就因为被一个小女孩看到他犯了个错误 |
[12:40] | It’s obvious. | 很显然 |
[12:43] | She’s got to go away. | 必须得处理掉她 |
[12:46] | That sound about right to you? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[12:47] | I haven’t heard one fact | 我根本没听到一样事实 |
[12:49] | or seen one shred of evidence | 或是看到一件证物 |
[12:51] | linking my client to this murder. | 能将我当事人与这件谋杀案关联起来 |
[12:53] | Well, maybe you had Uncle Devon | 或许你的德文叔叔 |
[12:54] | take care of the witness problem for you. | 已经帮你解决了这个目击证人的问题 |
[12:57] | He’s got the juice to make it happen, right? | 他有钱干得出这样的事 不是吗 |
[12:58] | Man, I ain’t talked to D since he went in. | 德文进监狱后我就再没跟他联系过了 |
[13:00] | – I… – James… | -我 -詹姆斯 |
[13:02] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[13:03] | I know how this looks, okay? | 我知道或许你们都不相信 |
[13:05] | But I had nothing to do with killing no little girl. | 但那个小女孩的死真的与我无关 |
[13:09] | It’s a rough neighborhood. I’m just trying to get out. | 那个社区很可怕 我只想逃离那里 |
[13:11] | If there are no charges, we’ll be leaving now. | 如果你们不提出指控 那我们就走了 |
[13:14] | – Sit down! – Are you out of your mind? | -坐下 -你疯了吗 |
[13:16] | – Get him out of here. – Come here. | -带他出去 -走吧 |
[13:17] | – Don’t touch me! – Get him out of here. | -别碰我 -带他出去 |
[13:18] | – Come here. – Get your hand off me! | -来吧 -把你的手拿开 |
[13:20] | Hey. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:27] | I don’t care where you were, kid. | 我不管你当时在哪里 小子 |
[13:30] | As far as I’m concerned, | 对于我来说 |
[13:31] | that was your finger on the trigger killed Mya. | 杀死玛雅的手枪扳机上是你的指纹 |
[13:33] | You. | 就是你 |
[13:38] | You’re gonna answer for it. | 所以你得负责 |
[13:45] | Beat it. | 滚 |
[13:54] | All right, give me a heads-up when you pull the recordings. | 行 如果你调出录像了记得通知我 |
[13:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:58] | – Get a hit off the pods? – Not yet. | -警用监控有收获吗 -还没有 |
[14:00] | CPIC’s gonna extend the review radius | 芝加哥警务信息中心会将调查范围 |
[14:02] | another six blocks. | 再扩大六个街区 |
[14:03] | Patrol responded to a hit-and-run collision | 巡警报告说昨晚在距犯罪现场 |
[14:05] | a half mile from our crime scene last night. | 半英里外的地方发生了撞车逃逸 |
[14:07] | Call came in minutes after Mya was killed. | 报警时间就在玛雅被杀几分钟后 |
[14:09] | Driver in a hurry to get lost. | 司机匆忙逃走了 |
[14:10] | Partial plate narrowed it down | 通过部分车牌 目标锁定在住柳条公园的 |
[14:11] | to a Nathan Hughes in Wicker Park. | 一个名叫内森·休斯的人身上 |
[14:12] | Hit it. | 出发吧 |
[14:15] | You don’t want it, I’ll take it. | 你不喜欢的话就给我吃 |
[14:19] | Have at it. | 吃吧 |
[14:23] | What are you in for, anyway? | 话说 你是犯了什么事进来的 |
[14:25] | I killed a narc. | 我杀了一个缉毒警察 |
[14:31] | It’s a good thing you said that to me | 幸好这事你是跟我说的 |
[14:32] | and not some of these convicts. | 而不是跟那些犯人说的 |
[14:34] | You come in here bragging about notches on your belt, | 你要是进来吹嘘你的功绩 |
[14:36] | you’re gonna get tested, quick. | 你马上就会被他们调教一番了 |
[14:39] | Then don’t ask me next time. | 那下次别问我这种问题 |
[14:42] | West Side, right? | 曼哈顿西区的 对吧 |
[14:43] | – Who wants to know? – Oh, man, we good. | -你是谁 -伙计 没事 |
[14:45] | Thought I recognized big homey from the block. | 我还以为看到了原来街区一个老朋友呢 |
[14:47] | Well, big homey don’t know you, man. | 老朋友对你可没有印象 伙计 |
[14:49] | How you gonna tell me what he know? | 他有没有印象轮得到你来告诉我 |
[14:51] | Maybe you didn’t hear me. | 看来你是没听到我说的话 |
[14:53] | Why you asking so many questions? | 你怎么这么多问题 |
[14:55] | Tucker, arms out, feet together. | 塔克 手拿出来 脚并拢 |
[15:00] | What’s this about? | 这又是闹哪出 |
[15:01] | Doc wants to see you. | 医生要见你 |
[15:02] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[15:16] | There’s no mention of a medical request | 登记在册的记录没显示 |
[15:18] | on the call-out roster. | 有医生要见他啊 |
[15:19] | It’s just a smokescreen for the other inmates. | 这不过是用来蒙蔽其他犯人的烟雾弹罢了 |
[15:22] | Word is that Tucker made a deal with the Feds, | 有消息称塔克和联邦政府人员达成了协议 |
[15:24] | and now he’s going into wit-sec. | 他现在被纳入了联邦证人保护计划 |
[15:27] | So take a good look at him, | 好好看一眼他 |
[15:28] | ’cause when he leaves this prison, | 因为一旦他离开了这座监狱 |
[15:29] | you will never see his pretty face again. | 你就再也见不到他这张俊俏的脸蛋了 |
[15:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:51] | Well, if this is our shooter, | 如果枪手就住在这里 |
[15:52] | he’s sure doing well for himself. | 那他肯定很会挣钱 |
[15:55] | You’re not really considering this task force, are you? | 你不会真的想去这个特别行动小组吧 |
[15:58] | No. | 不 |
[15:59] | That’s why I showed you the card and asked you for your advice, | 所以我才把名片给你看了 还问你的意见 |
[16:01] | for the exercise. | 练习一下 |
[16:03] | I mean, imagine how heartbroken you’d be… | 想想以后每天都见不到我这张微笑的帅脸 |
[16:05] | not seeing my smiling face every day. | 你得有多心碎啊 |
[16:08] | You know what? You just settled it for me. | 你知道吗 你刚替我解决了这个问题 |
[16:10] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[16:12] | Meaning? | 你是说 |
[16:14] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:16] | Yeah, we’re looking for Nathan Hughes. | 是的 我们要找内森·休斯 |
[16:17] | I’m his daughter Katie. | 我是他女儿凯蒂 |
[16:19] | Does your dad drive a black BMW X5? | 你爸爸开的是一辆黑色宝马X5吗 |
[16:21] | No, but I do. | 不是 那是我的车 |
[16:23] | If this is about the parking tickets, | 如果你们是来问违规停车罚单的话 |
[16:25] | I was gonna pay them. | 我本来是准备交清的 |
[16:26] | Those jerks didn’t have to tow my car. | 那些混蛋完全用不着把我的车拖走 |
[16:28] | – When was the car towed? – Two days ago. | -你的车什么时候被拖走的 -两天前 |
[16:31] | So the car’s still on the lot. | 所以那辆车还在拖车场里 |
[16:33] | – Thank you. – I’ll call Voight. | -谢谢 -我会打电话给博伊特的 |
[16:38] | You guys done the trust fall yet? | 你们做过信任背摔吗 |
[16:41] | They’re supposed to teach you that at orientation. | 在入门培训的时候他们应该教你们那个 |
[16:43] | What are they teaching you guys these days? | 现在他们都教什么 |
[16:45] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[16:47] | Some police explorers. | 一些警察预备学员 |
[16:49] | Oh, yeah? Taking a tour. | 是吗 在逛警局啊 |
[16:51] | Guys, this is detective Olinsky. | 伙计们 这是奥林斯基警探 |
[16:53] | He’s up in intelligence. | 他是情报部的 |
[16:55] | It’s a lot different than being in uniform. | 这和当警员有很大不同 |
[16:57] | All right, let’s keep walking. | 好了 我们继续吧 |
[16:58] | Whoa. Meaning? | 这是什么意思 |
[17:02] | Two different worlds, | 两个不同的世界 |
[17:03] | different ways of doing things, | 不同的处事方法 |
[17:05] | treating people. | 不同的待人之道 |
[17:07] | All right, guys, come on. | 好了 伙计们 来吧 |
[17:08] | – Let’s go. – Boys, when you become cops, | -走吧 -孩子们 如果你们当了警察 |
[17:10] | have the courage to say what’s on your mind. | 一定要有胆量说出自己心中所想 |
[17:11] | Don’t hide behind little riddles. | 别说些模棱两可的话遮三掩四的 |
[17:16] | Peter Byrne. | 彼得·拜恩 |
[17:19] | Is that supposed to mean something? | 言下之意是 |
[17:20] | See, that’s the problem. | 看吧 这才是问题所在 |
[17:20] | You don’t even remember his name. | 你连他的名字都不记得了 |
[17:22] | 2007, me and Byrne were backup | 2007年 我和拜恩去支援 |
[17:24] | at an undercover sting that went sideways. | 一次失败的卧底行动 |
[17:26] | He was shot three times right in front of you. | 他就在你身前 身中三枪 |
[17:29] | I was pinned down, but you could have helped him. | 我被人按住了 但你本可以救他的 |
[17:31] | Instead, you let my partner bleed out | 而你呢 任凭我同伴血流干了也不管 |
[17:33] | so you could go after the shooter. | 径直去追那个枪手了 |
[17:37] | Come on, guys, this way. | 伙计们 这边走 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna show you the lineup room. | 我带你们去看嫌疑人室 |
[17:49] | It’s a one-way mirror, | 这是面单面镜子 |
[17:51] | so you can see me, but I can’t see you. | 你们可以看到我 但我看不见你们 |
[17:54] | What the hell just happened out there? | 刚才那到底是怎么回事 |
[17:55] | He asked. | 是他开口问的 |
[17:57] | There’s a chain of command, Roman. | 罗曼 有个东西叫指挥系统 |
[17:59] | Screw the chain of command. | 我才不管什么指挥系统 |
[18:02] | Guys, the room was built that way | 伙计们 之所以这样建造这个房间 |
[18:04] | so that the witness can remain anonymous. | 是为了不让犯人得知目击证人的身份 |
[18:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:11] | I’m explaining to the boys how the mirror works. | 我在给孩子们解释镜子的工作原理 |
[18:13] | – Where? – Where what? | -在哪 -什么在哪 |
[18:14] | Where are the boys? | 孩子们在哪 |
[18:20] | Guys? | 小伙子们 |
[18:33] | Voight spoke to the warden. | 博伊特和监狱长谈过了 |
[18:35] | Tucker’s deal with ATF was further along than we thought. | 塔克和烟酒枪支管理局的交易进展比我们预想得快 |
[18:38] | They’re keeping him in protective custody | 他们已经对他进行保护性监禁 |
[18:39] | until the marshals can transfer him to wit-sec. | 等待法警把他转入证人保护计划 |
[18:42] | We got to get Atwater up there | 我们得在塔克消失之前 |
[18:44] | before Tucker disappears. | 把阿特沃特弄进去 |
[18:46] | The warden was firm. | 监狱长说得很清楚 |
[18:47] | Can’t get any more involved. We’re on our own. | 他不能插手太多 我们得靠自己了 |
[18:51] | Well, there’s only two ways to get into protective custody. | 有两种办法可以得到保护性监禁 |
[18:55] | Hey, Lyle. | 莱尔 |
[18:56] | Let me see that tray for one second. | 托盘借我用一下 |
[19:11] | Hey, back off! | 住手 |
[19:22] | Officer needs assistance in the dining hall! | 食堂需要警力支援 |
[19:24] | Get back! | 停下 |
[19:26] | I try to treat you all with respect, let you be men. | 我一直试着善待你们 让你们像个人样 |
[19:32] | Some of you don’t get it. | 你们中有些人不理解 |
[19:35] | Fine. | 没关系 |
[19:36] | Lessons will be learned. | 会有人给你们好好上一课的 |
[19:39] | – Did you see who the target was? – That one. | -你看到被打的是谁了吗 -那个人 |
[19:41] | All right, get him out of here. | 把他弄走 |
[19:44] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[19:49] | What the hell did I do? | 我犯什么错了 |
[19:51] | Shut your mouth, inmate. | 闭嘴 犯人 |
[19:59] | You two, review the tapes. | 你们两个去查监控录像 |
[20:00] | I want to know who threw the first punch… | 我要知道是谁打了第一拳 |
[20:03] | ‘Cause someone will go to the hole for this. | 因为有人会为此关禁闭 |
[20:13] | I’m sorry to say it, | 很抱歉这么说 |
[20:14] | but I don’t think those kids are explorers material. | 但我不认为那些孩子是预备学员的料 |
[20:17] | Based on your expert opinion. | 根据你的判断吗 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:21] | What did those kids do when they got an opportunity? | 知道那些孩子一有机会干了什么吗 |
[20:23] | They ran away. | 他们跑了 |
[20:29] | Those kids aren’t just police explorer candidates. | 那些孩子不只是警察预备学员候选人 |
[20:32] | They’re children at risk. | 他们是危险儿童 |
[20:34] | Wait. What–you mean juvies? | 等等 什么 你是说少年犯吗 |
[20:35] | They’re juvies? | 他们是少年犯 |
[20:36] | If we’re gonna throw labels around, | 如果我们硬要给他们贴标签的话 |
[20:37] | they’re technically fugitives now, thanks to you two. | 理论上他们现在是逃犯了 多亏你们俩 |
[20:40] | Is there a reason why you left that part out this morning? | 你为什么今天早上不说 |
[20:42] | It’s like when people ask me about you, | 这就和别人向我问起你的时候 |
[20:43] | I don’t say, “Roman’s a pain in my ass,”. | 我不会说”罗曼是个讨厌鬼”一样 |
[20:45] | Because that would be labeling you. | 因为那就是给你贴标签了 |
[20:47] | Look, every few months, | 听着 每隔几个月 |
[20:49] | a judge in juvenile court sends me a few kids | 少年法庭的一个法官都会给我送来几个 |
[20:51] | she’s released on good behavior. | 因为表现良好而释放的孩子 |
[20:52] | And I pull strings to get those kids into this district | 而我会找关系让他们进局里来 |
[20:55] | and show them they can still turn their lives around, | 让他们看到他们还有机会改变自己的生活 |
[20:57] | and it’s never been a problem | 而在我信任你们两个傻瓜之前 |
[20:59] | until I trusted you two nitwits. | 这从来没出过岔子 |
[21:01] | Don’t blame this on– | 这可不能怪… |
[21:02] | Can any of you tell me why three boys were just seen | 谁能给我解释一下为什么有人看见 |
[21:04] | driving my take-home car out of the district? | 三个男孩刚刚把我回家的车开出局里了 |
[21:08] | Commander… | 局长 |
[21:10] | Our two finest patrolmen are on it. | 我们两位最棒的巡警马上去处理这件事 |
[21:18] | God. | 天呐 |
[21:20] | Help you folks? | 有什么可以帮你们的吗 |
[21:21] | Yeah. | 有 |
[21:23] | Car from this lot was spotted at a crime scene– | 这个停车场的一辆车出现在一个犯罪现场 |
[21:25] | No record of it ever being towed, so… | 没有记录显示这辆车被拖走过 但 |
[21:28] | Somehow it left the premises last night | 它昨晚却神秘地离开过这里 |
[21:29] | and wound up back here. | 然后又回来了 |
[21:31] | Well, this ain’t a drive-through. | 这可不是一般的停车场 |
[21:32] | It’s an auto impound. | 这是车辆扣押场 |
[21:34] | No vehicle goes in or out unless a form gets filled | 车辆进出都必须填表 |
[21:36] | or it’s on the back of a truck. | 被拖车拖走也是 |
[21:37] | How does a car get in and out of the lot | 那为什么会有一辆车进出这个停车场 |
[21:39] | without going into the system? | 却没有在系统里留下记录呢 |
[21:41] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[21:43] | Wait here. | 在这里等一下 |
[21:44] | Let me get the manager. | 我去找经理 |
[21:50] | This new patrolman, Roman… | 那个新来的巡警 罗曼 |
[21:55] | What’s his story? | 他是什么来历 |
[21:56] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[21:58] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[21:59] | It’s no reason. | 没什么 |
[22:00] | Just… | 只是 |
[22:01] | Al… | 老埃 |
[22:03] | I’ve known you 25 years. | 我认识你二十五年了 |
[22:04] | Every time you say “no reason”– | 每次你说”没什么”的时候… |
[22:06] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[22:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:09] | Oh, man. | 搞什么 |
[22:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:20] | Take that way! | 从那边堵他 |
[23:15] | All right, let’s start again. | 好 我们再问一次 |
[23:19] | About that beemer… | 关于那辆宝马… |
[23:29] | You’ve got hours, not days. | 你只有几个小时而不是几天 |
[23:30] | If you’re gonna get to Tucker, now is the time. | 你要接近塔克就尽快行动 |
[23:32] | – Yeah. – So when you get inside… | -好 -你进去以后… |
[23:34] | I know how to play this. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[23:38] | Supervisor ordered this inmate into protective custody. | 主管让我把这个犯人送入保护性监禁 |
[23:41] | The paperwork’s on its way up. | 手续正在办 |
[23:43] | 10-4. | 明白 |
[24:00] | Come on, man! | 救命啊 |
[24:01] | I’m just trying to make a couple bucks. | 我只是想挣点钱而已 |
[24:03] | So you took out a contract on a ten-year-old? | 所以你受雇杀了一个十岁的孩子吗 |
[24:06] | What the hell’s he talking about? | 他到底在说什么啊 |
[24:07] | Whoever was driving that beemer last night | 昨晚开这辆宝马的人 |
[24:09] | murdered a little girl. | 谋杀了一个小女孩 |
[24:12] | Maybe I rented a car | 我租车给别人可能 |
[24:14] | to someone trying to impress a date. | 只想让他打动约会对象 |
[24:17] | But nobody said nothing about a murder. | 但没人跟我说过谋杀的事 |
[24:20] | You tell me who was behind the wheel, | 你告诉我是谁租的车 |
[24:22] | or I hang the whole thing on you. | 否则就等着被压死吧 |
[24:25] | It’s your choice. | 自己选吧 |
[25:15] | You been going through a lot of trouble | 你为了接近我真是 |
[25:16] | to get at me, son. | 大费周章啊 小子 |
[25:19] | If Bonds and his crew sent you… | 如果是邦斯和他的人派你来的… |
[25:20] | Aw, come on, man, it ain’t on that. | 拜托 不是这样的 |
[25:22] | I’m straight. | 我已经脱离他们了 |
[25:23] | I used to roll with Raekwon and Slick | 我以前跟瑞肯和斯里克 |
[25:25] | out there on 78th street. | 在78号大街混 |
[25:29] | Yeah? What’s Slick up to? | 是吗 斯里克怎么样了 |
[25:30] | You know how Slick get down. | 你知道斯里克怎么完蛋的 |
[25:32] | Got caught up with one of them hispanic honies | 在罗杰斯公园和一个西班牙小妞 |
[25:33] | out there in Rogers Park. | 一起被捕了 |
[25:35] | Boy can’t help it. | 男人就是这样 |
[25:37] | Yeah, he ain’t playin’. | 所以他混不下去了 |
[25:43] | What you need? | 你找我干什么 |
[25:46] | I need to rap with you about your nephew James. | 我想和你谈谈你的侄子詹姆斯 |
[25:49] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[25:50] | Well, you know the little girl that’s about to snitch? | 你知道那个要告发他的小姑娘吗 |
[25:52] | She just got popped. | 她刚被爆头了 |
[25:55] | James’ business ain’t got nothing to do with me. | 詹姆斯的事儿和我无关 |
[26:00] | Yo, is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[26:03] | Naw. | 没有 |
[26:05] | He was just leaving. | 他要走了 |
[26:21] | At least it’s in one piece. | 至少车还完好无损 |
[26:23] | Why would she call them police explorers? | 她为什么称他们为警察预备学员 |
[26:25] | Can’t just throw that name around. | 不能随随便便这么叫 |
[26:27] | I took an oath. | 我宣过誓的 |
[26:29] | Yeah, I don’t think Platt knew you felt so strongly– | 我觉得普拉特没想到你反应会这么强烈… |
[26:31] | Me neither, frankly. | 坦白说 我也没想到 |
[26:34] | Officers. | 警官 |
[26:39] | I’ve heard of these flash mobs before, | 我以前听说过这些快闪族 |
[26:41] | but I never thought three boys could do this much damage. | 但我没想过三个男孩会造成这么大的破坏 |
[26:45] | Do you have any idea which way they went? | 你知道他们往哪个方向去了吗 |
[26:47] | Oh, a pretty good one. | 非常清楚 |
[26:52] | My husband stopped them before they made it out the door. | 我丈夫在他们逃走前拦下了他们 |
[26:55] | He said he’d bust my kneecaps. | 他扬言要打碎我的膝盖骨 |
[26:57] | I’m tempted to do it myself. | 我也打算这么做 |
[26:58] | Dude, we were just having fun. Chill, all right? | 老兄 我们只是玩玩 冷静啦 |
[27:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[27:02] | And you figured stealing the commander’s car | 你们觉得偷局长的车 |
[27:03] | and shoplifting was the way to do it? | 在商店行窃是玩吗 |
[27:07] | I should have known you guys | 上次看到你们时 |
[27:08] | weren’t explorers when I saw you. | 我就该知道你们不是预备学员 |
[27:11] | That’s what the program teaches you. | 那是课程要教会你们的 |
[27:13] | You think this is funny? | 你们觉得可笑吗 |
[27:15] | You know how many people | 你们知道多少人 |
[27:15] | put their ass on the line for you guys? | 为你们冒险吗 |
[27:18] | Platt, the judge, us. | 普拉特 法官 我们 |
[27:20] | You won’t be laughing when we send your ass back to juvie. | 把你们送到少管所你们就笑不出来了 |
[27:29] | I knew my man was the real deal | 你刚进来 |
[27:30] | soon as he walked in this place. | 我就知道你不简单 |
[27:32] | Took that tray and went, bah! | 你拿起盘子砸下去 砰 |
[27:35] | Right across big boy’s back. | 正好砸到那大家伙的背上 |
[27:37] | Yo, I’m telling you. | 我告诉你们 |
[27:38] | Us white folks got to stick together in here. | 我们白人在这儿要团结一致 |
[27:51] | What’s up, fellas? | 怎么了 朋友们 |
[27:52] | Haven’t you heard? | 没听说吗 |
[27:54] | They put a cop in here. | 他们安排了个条子在这做卧底 |
[27:58] | No. | 不是吧 |
[27:59] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[28:03] | So how’d you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[28:04] | How’d I know what, man? | 我怎么知道什么啊 |
[28:06] | The guy you stomped in chow, | 那个被你揍的家伙 |
[28:08] | the one who was trying to talk to Devon… | 想和德文搭讪的那个人… |
[28:09] | – Yeah? – He’s police. | -怎么了 -他是条子 |
[28:13] | Really? What makes you say that? | 是吗 你怎么知道的 |
[28:14] | Some Puerto Rican kid on the second tier | 二楼一个波多黎各小子 |
[28:17] | swears he got pinched by him a few months back. | 发誓说几个月前被他抓了 |
[28:20] | Reynolds! | 雷诺兹 |
[28:21] | Yeah. | 到 |
[28:24] | Hands behind your back. | 把手背到身后 |
[28:26] | Disciplinary hearing officer just weighed in. | 惩戒听证会的警官发话了 |
[28:29] | You’re going to the hole, fish. | 你要进小黑屋了 |
[28:31] | No, what? | 不是吧 什么 |
[28:32] | No. | 不要啊 |
[28:33] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[28:35] | Aw, come on, man. | 拜托 |
[28:41] | – Hey, let me ask you something. – Yeah. | -我有件事要问你 -问吧 |
[28:45] | Remember John Reed from that heist crew, | 还记得07年那个抢劫组织的 |
[28:49] | you know, around ’07? | 约翰·瑞德吗 |
[28:50] | Yeah, yeah, guy was a killer, | 记得 那家伙是个杀人犯 |
[28:51] | almost took out a few of us that night. | 那晚差点干掉我们中的几个人 |
[28:54] | What makes you think of Reed? | 你怎么想到瑞德了 |
[28:56] | Well, I got this new kid, Roman, | 那个新来的小子 罗曼 |
[28:57] | who’s giving me grief over how it went down. | 让我对那个案子感觉很不好受 |
[29:01] | So… | 所以 |
[29:02] | That was a clean bust, right? | 那次抓捕没问题对吧 |
[29:05] | Alvin, that was a clean bust. | 埃尔文 那次抓捕没问题 |
[29:09] | Okay, tow clerk rented the car to Omar Martel. | 两名拖车场员工把那辆车租给了乌玛·马特尔 |
[29:13] | Martel was detained with Tucker at MCC until a few months ago. | 马特尔跟塔克几个月前一起被关在中心监狱 |
[29:17] | – Bingo. – He used to run a stick-up crew | -对 -他以前有个持枪抢劫团伙 |
[29:19] | ripping off dealers | 专门抢毒贩子 |
[29:20] | – and killing them for fun. – Right. | -然后杀他们寻开心 -对 |
[29:21] | Now all of his boys are either dead or in jail, | 现在他手下的兄弟不是死了就是在监狱里 |
[29:23] | so he’s branched out to murder-for-hire. | 所以他把业务拓展到雇凶杀人了 |
[29:24] | Last known address is on West 23rd and Pilsen. | 最后登记地址是西23街和皮尔森街处 |
[29:27] | And Grant’s cell phone records show him pinging a tower | 格兰特的手机记录显示玛雅被谋杀两天前 |
[29:29] | near Martel’s house two days before Mya was killed. | 他在马特尔家附近出现过 |
[29:32] | This is our shooter. | 这就是我们要抓的凶手 |
[29:33] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[29:34] | All right, let’s roll out. | 好 我们出发 |
[29:47] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[29:49] | Chicago police. | 芝加哥警察 |
[29:55] | Clear! | 安全 |
[30:11] | Nod your head “Yes” or “No,” is he back there? | 点头或者摇头表示 他在后面吗 |
[30:52] | What the hell y’all want? | 你们想干什么 |
[30:59] | Tough guy, huh? | 你很牛逼对吧 |
[31:01] | You think you’re hard? | 你以为自己很牛逼吗 |
[31:03] | Killing a child… | 杀孩子… |
[31:06] | Listen to me. | 好好听着 |
[31:08] | This can go down a lot of different ways. | 我有很多方法对付你 |
[31:12] | But only one of them ends well for you. | 但是你要想好过方法就只有一个 |
[31:14] | Hey, Voight… | 博伊特… |
[31:15] | I’m busy. | 我忙着呢 |
[31:16] | It’s Antonio. | 是安东尼奥 |
[31:21] | You got nothing on me. | 你们根本没有证据 |
[31:24] | We’ll see about that. | 我们等着瞧 |
[31:31] | Get your hands off me, man. | 放开我 老兄 |
[31:32] | You can’t put me in here. | 你们不能把我关在这里 |
[31:34] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[31:35] | You don’t understand! | 你们不懂 |
[31:37] | All right, listen. | 好 听我说 |
[31:38] | Let me make a phone call, one phone call. | 让我打个电话 就打一个电话 |
[31:40] | If you didn’t want to lose your privileges, | 如果你不想失去自己的特权 |
[31:41] | you shouldn’t have started that fight. | 那就不该挑事儿打架 |
[31:42] | One phone call. That’s all I’m asking. | 就打一通电话 我就只有这一个要求 |
[31:45] | It’s one phone call– | 就打一通电话… |
[31:48] | Don’t make me repeat myself. | 不要让我重复说过的话 |
[31:51] | You son of a bi– | 你个混… |
[31:54] | Okay, all right, all right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧好吧 |
[31:58] | Let me see Herrera. | 让我见赫雷拉 |
[32:04] | Uh, what did you say? | 你说什么 |
[32:06] | Herrera, the guard, tell him I’m here, man. | 赫雷拉 那个警卫 告诉他我在这里 老兄 |
[32:11] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[32:33] | Just got off the phone with Voight. | 刚跟博伊特通完电话 |
[32:35] | We got a name for the shooter… | 知道凶手的名字了 |
[32:37] | Omar Martel. | 乌玛·马特尔 |
[32:38] | He’s Tucker’s old cellmate. | 他是塔克以前的狱友 |
[32:41] | If you’re gonna get any leverage on Martel, this is it. | 如果想找证据抓马特尔 这就是机会 |
[32:43] | Use the name to get him talking. | 利用这个名字让塔克开口 |
[32:53] | You want to tell me why an inmate in solitary | 你想告诉我为什么一个关禁闭的囚犯 |
[32:55] | is demanding to speak to you? | 要求跟你说话吗 |
[32:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:59] | I got no tolerance for dirty guards. | 我绝不容忍黑狱警 |
[33:02] | Clean out your locker. | 去打包走人吧 |
[33:03] | You got 15 minutes to get out of my prison. | 给你15分钟时间 离开我的监狱 |
[33:08] | I’m a CPD undercover | 我是芝加哥警察卧底 |
[33:09] | trying to pin the murder of a ten-year-old girl | 有一个十岁小女孩被谋杀 |
[33:11] | on an inmate who ordered the hit from here. | 就是这里的囚犯指使的 |
[33:14] | I know you’re doing your job, but I got to do mine. | 我知道这是你的工作 但是我也得做好我的 |
[33:16] | Please, help us out. | 拜托 帮帮我们吧 |
[33:30] | Come on, come on. | 快来人 快来啊 |
[33:33] | Got to let me out of here! | 我得出去啊 |
[33:35] | God. | 天哪 |
[33:44] | Thought I was clear. | 我不是说得很明白了吗 |
[33:45] | You got to hear me out. | 你听我说完 |
[33:46] | Walk away now. | 马上走开 |
[33:48] | I got a message from Omar Martel. | 乌玛·马特尔有话传给你 |
[33:52] | I ain’t playing. He got picked up last night. | 我不是在开玩笑 他昨晚被抓了 |
[33:54] | He said he’s gonna flip on James unless you give him more cash. | 他说你要不再给他点钱他就出卖詹姆斯 |
[33:56] | You want to talk to me now? | 你现在想跟我谈了吗 |
[34:00] | He’s already getting 10% of the kid’s rookie contract. | 根据约定杀那个孩子的钱他已经拿到10%了 |
[34:02] | He say he needs at least another 10. | 他说他需要再拿10% |
[34:10] | James wanted to cap that girl himself. | 詹姆斯想自己干掉那个小女孩 |
[34:13] | Couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能让他干傻事 |
[34:15] | I knew Martel would be down for whatever. | 我知道马特尔肯定会被抓住 |
[34:17] | Didn’t think he’d jam me up. | 但没想到他会出卖我 |
[34:19] | What you want me to tell him, big homey? | 那你想让我怎么跟他说 老兄 |
[34:24] | 5%, that’s it. | 5% 就这么多 |
[34:29] | Yo, stop talking to this fool. | 别跟这个傻逼说了 |
[34:30] | Hey, this don’t even concern you, dawg. | 这件事跟你无关 哥们 |
[34:31] | Tucker, man, this guy is a cop. | 塔克 这家伙是个条子 |
[34:34] | No, big homey. | 不是 老兄 |
[34:35] | Say what? | 什么 |
[34:36] | Yeah, it’s all over D-unit. | D区都传遍了 |
[34:40] | Get the door. | 把好门 |
[35:42] | Stop it, Atwater! It’s over! | 住手 阿特沃特 行了 |
[35:45] | It’s over, Kev! Come on, come on, it’s over. | 行了 凯 快住手 行了 |
[35:48] | It’s over! | 行了 |
[35:49] | Hell yeah, I’m a cop, you punk-ass bitch! | 我就是警察怎么了 你个混蛋 |
[35:52] | And I got you on a wire for murder! | 你谋杀罪跑不了了 |
[36:05] | Here’s the report from the store they hit, | 这是他们抢的那个商店的报告 |
[36:07] | something else that you can share | 还有些别的信息你可以 |
[36:08] | with that judge in juvie court. | 跟少年犯法庭的法官也说说 |
[36:11] | Can I have a word with you, alone? | 我能跟你单独说几句话吗 |
[36:17] | Listen up, ’cause I’m only gonna say this once. | 听好 我就说这一次 |
[36:20] | I messed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[36:22] | I know, it’s strange for me too. | 我知道 我自己都感觉很奇怪 |
[36:24] | It was wrong of me to present those boys as police explorers. | 我不该把那些孩子当做警察预备学员 |
[36:28] | But if it makes a difference, | 但是如果会起作用 |
[36:29] | I’m gonna throw the book at them. | 我肯定会给他们最严厉的惩罚 |
[36:31] | Grand theft auto, retail theft, evading a police officer. | 盗窃车辆 盗窃商品 躲避警务人员 |
[36:36] | Those three aren’t gonna see the light of day | 这些罪名够把他们 |
[36:38] | before their 18th birthday. | 关到18岁了 |
[36:41] | Before you do any of that, just give me a minute. | 在你动手之前 先给我点时间 |
[36:42] | Patrolman… | 巡警 |
[36:45] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[36:54] | I’m letting you guys go. | 我要放了你们 |
[36:56] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[36:58] | When I was your age, me and my buddies, | 我跟你们这么大时候 我跟我的小伙伴 |
[37:01] | we took an el train for a joyride. | 我们偷过一辆高架列车开去玩 |
[37:03] | The cop who picked us up, | 抓住我们的警察 |
[37:05] | he could have dropped the hammer on us, | 他本可以严厉惩罚我们 |
[37:07] | ruined our lives. | 毁掉我们的一生 |
[37:08] | But instead, he let us go. | 但是他没有 他放我们走了 |
[37:11] | He said, “Everybody gets one break, | 他说 人人都该有次机会 |
[37:13] | even if they don’t deserve it.” | 即使他们不配得到 |
[37:15] | Now this is yours. | 现在我给你们这次机会 |
[37:16] | I know you guys think this is lame, | 我知道你们会觉得这样很扯 |
[37:19] | but if you ever want to join the explorers, | 但是如果谁想做警察预备学员 |
[37:22] | like, for real, | 真想做的话 |
[37:23] | give me a call. | 那就给我打电话 |
[37:25] | Changed my life. | 那次机会改变了我的一生 |
[37:26] | Could change yours. | 说不定也可以改变你们的 |
[37:28] | Now get out of here. | 现在你们走吧 |
[37:37] | Officer… | 警官 |
[37:40] | You know, when does this explorers thing meet? | 这个警察预备学员什么时候报到 |
[37:46] | Saturday morning, 8:00. | 周六上午八点 |
[37:57] | The thing about prison ball is | 蹲监狱的重点是 |
[37:58] | you don’t want to be the punk on fouls. | 不能坏了里面的规矩 |
[38:00] | Makes you look soft. | 自己不要逞强 |
[38:02] | That’s how you end up being someone’s sweetheart. | 这样最后就会有人罩着了 |
[38:43] | Hey, Ms. Watkins… | 沃特金斯太太… |
[38:45] | I wanted you to hear from me first. | 我想第一个告诉你 |
[38:51] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[38:54] | We got Grant; we got his uncle; we got the shooter. | 格兰特 他叔叔 还有枪手 |
[38:55] | We got ’em all. | 我们都抓到了 |
[39:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:03] | All right? | 不客气 |
[39:19] | You know… | 你知道… |
[39:20] | There were other cops at that scene that night, | 那晚还有其他警察在场 |
[39:22] | not just me. | 不止我在 |
[39:25] | When he was bleeding out, you were the closest one. | 他失血致死的时候 你离他最近 |
[39:27] | You could have helped him. | 你本可以帮他的 |
[39:28] | I was in pursuit of a known felon… | 我当时正在抓捕重犯… |
[39:30] | We all were there. | 我们当时都在场 |
[39:31] | Wanted for a double homicide. | 罪犯犯有双重凶杀罪 |
[39:34] | I mean, I saw that you were nearby, | 我看到你在边上 |
[39:35] | you were able to help your partner out. | 你可以帮你的搭档的 |
[39:37] | So I kept going. | 所以我就走了 |
[39:39] | And I’m glad I did, | 我也不后悔我走了 |
[39:40] | ’cause we caught that son of a bitch. | 因为我们把那个混蛋抓住了 |
[39:42] | And I would do it exactly the same way again. | 要是再让我选择 我还会那样做 |
[39:46] | So you can bring your old partner here, | 所以你可以带你的老搭档来 |
[39:48] | and I would tell him myself. | 我面对他也会说同样的话 |
[39:51] | He’s back in Milwaukee, living on disability. | 他回密尔沃基了 靠领残疾人补贴生活 |
[39:55] | He’s gonna be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. | 他的余生都要在轮椅上度过了 |
[40:14] | I was beginning to think you wouldn’t call. | 我还以为你不会打电话呢 |
[40:16] | I wasn’t planning on it. | 我不想打的 |
[40:19] | And yet, you did. | 可是你打了 |
[40:25] | Look, I don’t play politics, | 我不跟你玩什么政治 |
[40:27] | and I didn’t become a cop to get my picture in the paper. | 我当警察也不是为了名垂青史 |
[40:32] | But last night I knelt over the body | 但是昨晚我跪在一个 |
[40:34] | of a ten-year-old girl with two bullet holes in her head. | 头部中了两枪的十岁小女孩的尸体旁边 |
[40:38] | So if you’re telling me that this task force | 所以如果你告诉我加入特别行动小组 |
[40:40] | could help me get ahead of cases like that | 可以帮我防止这类案件的发生 |
[40:42] | instead of cleaning up after them… | 而不是事后收拾烂摊子… |
[40:43] | That’s exactly the goal. | 我们的目标就是这个 |
[40:45] | You do well on this task force, Erin, | 特别行动小组你只要干得好 艾琳 |
[40:47] | you can write your own ticket. | 你就可以自己说了算 |
[40:48] | You can go after any cases you want. | 想查什么案子都可以随你 |
[41:05] | How’d you get that cut? | 你脸怎么伤了 |
[41:07] | Doing police work. | 出警受伤的 |
[41:10] | In that new intelligence thing? | 是在你新加入的情报组受的伤吗 |
[41:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:13] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢在情报组吗 |
[41:15] | Yeah, I love it. | 嗯 我非常喜欢 |
[41:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:22] | Just looking at you. | 就想看看你 |
[41:25] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[41:27] | Proud of you too. | 我也为你骄傲 |
[41:31] | You know you mean the world to me, right? | 你知道你就是我的全部对吧 |