Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] – Dad, I messed up. I know it. – I don’t think you do. -爸爸 我知道我搞砸了 -我觉得你不知道
[00:04] I’ll see you in four years. 我们四年后见
[00:06] I don’t know how to get a hold of him. 我不知道怎么联络他
[00:07] Just thought that he should know that I’m… 我只是觉得他应该知道 我
[00:09] well, pregnant. 怀孕了
[00:11] Hey, listen, I got a company on the side, 我有份公司的兼职
[00:13] security business. 做保安
[00:14] I’m always looking for off-duty cops. 我一直在找下班有时间的警察
[00:16] It’s easy money. 那钱也好赚
[00:17] Antonio Dawson. I’m here to… 安东尼奥·道森 我是来…
[00:18] Asher. Come in. 亚瑟 请进
[00:20] This is my wife, Layla. 这是我妻子 蕾拉
[00:22] Keep your eye on her. 看着她点
[00:33] We need to make a stop. 我们中途要停一下
[00:35] It’s 4:00 a.m. 现在是凌晨四点
[00:36] Well, it was a productive trip, 这一趟收获颇丰
[00:38] and I don’t want these in the house. 我不想把这些留在家里
[01:09] All Canadian-mined… 全都采自加拿大
[01:12] VVS-1 clarity, clear to light gray– 净度VVS1 颜色从透明到浅灰
[01:15] The best. 最棒的
[01:17] This is what I bring you. 这就是我给你带的货
[01:22] Easy there, slick. 放轻松 滑头
[01:31] You do not get rattled. 你没有紧张啊
[01:34] Try not to. 尽量不紧张
[01:35] Could use you Thursday night… 周四晚上你可以来
[01:38] card game I like to attend. 我要去跟人打牌
[01:40] You have a moral or ethical problem 你对于友好的打牌活动
[01:41] with a friendly game of cards, Antonio? 有什么道德或伦理的问题吗 安东尼奥
[01:44] As long as it stays friendly. 只要友好就没问题
[01:49] Then I found out I don’t like reflexology. 然后我发现我不喜欢反射学
[01:52] Plus, the instructor kept looking down my shirt. 再加上讲师一直往我衬衣里看
[01:54] So far, physical therapy seems much more interesting. 目前为止 我觉得理疗看起来更有意思
[01:57] So you and Justin, how long is this going on? 你跟贾斯汀 你们俩在一起多久了
[02:00] Nothing was really going on, 也不算真的在一起
[02:02] but… 但是
[02:04] I always liked him, even in high school. 我一直很喜欢他 高中就喜欢
[02:06] He did his own thing. 他独来独往
[02:07] He was, like, mysterious, you know? 他有点 神秘 你知道吗
[02:11] The Maltese Falcon is a mystery. 马耳他之鹰才神秘
[02:13] Justin was a pain in the ass. 贾斯汀只是个混蛋
[02:15] I was no walk in the park. 我也不是一直都是好孩子
[02:16] Justin’s, um… 贾斯汀他…
[02:19] Your wife caught me chugging vodka out of a snapple bottle 二年级舞会时 你妻子抓住我从饮料瓶里
[02:23] at the sophomore dance. 喝伏特加
[02:25] Old eagle eye. She turn you in? 她眼可尖了 她告发你了吗
[02:27] Confiscated it, gave me a little speech. 她没收了 给我一通说教
[02:30] That’s another specialty of hers. 那是她的另一个特长
[02:35] Justin’s on leave starting tomorrow. 贾斯汀明天就要开始休假了
[02:37] I feel like… 我觉得
[02:40] I think we’re gonna be good at this. 我觉得我们会处理好这件事的
[02:40] We just got to build a foundation. 我们一起为孩子设立个基金就行
[02:44] He’s got a four-year service commitment. 他要服役四年
[02:46] I know, and I feel bad asking for more money. 我知道 而且我觉得再要钱也不好
[02:48] It’s just–with paying for classes and everything… 只是 要付学费和其他的…
[02:50] If it’s for the baby, just say so. 如果是为了这个孩子 直说就行
[02:52] But that’s not why I came. 但我来不是为了孩子
[02:54] I really do want to get to know you. 我真的很想了解你
[02:57] I mean, we’re gonna be a family. 我们会成为一家人
[03:00] Wait here. 等一下
[03:18] You know whose house you’re in right now? 你知道你在谁的家里吗
[03:20] We know exactly whose house we’re in. 我们很清楚
[03:22] Now open that box back up. 打开箱子 闪到一边去
[03:25] Why don’t you come and get it? 为什么不自己过来拿
[03:47] Get the girl. 抓住那女孩
[04:10] Look at you. 你这是怎么了
[04:11] Rough night? 没睡好吗
[04:12] – I’m not in the mood. – Your wife called. -我没心情 -你妻子打电话来了
[04:15] Well, good for her. 挺好啊
[04:18] Hey, Dawson. 道森
[04:20] Heard it went good with Mr. Roslyn last night. 听说你昨晚跟罗斯林先生处的不错
[04:23] Yeah, he’s got a Thursday-night gig he wants me for. 是啊 他还让我接了个周四晚上的活儿
[04:25] Thursday night– I know it well. 周四晚上 我很了解
[04:27] Look, the guy’s a piece of work, but you can handle it. 这家伙挺难搞 不过你能处理好的
[04:29] Oh, also, he, uh– he tips big when he’s drunk. 还有 他喝多之后给小费很大方
[04:31] So, if he wants to stop at the liquor store, 所以如果他想在卖酒的店停车
[04:34] I’d say stop at the liquor store. 那你就在卖酒的店停车
[04:40] Ruzek. 鲁塞克
[04:43] I left my cell phone at your place. 我把手机落在你那儿了
[04:49] Hey, some guy from H.Q. called. 总部有人打电话来
[04:52] Voight skipped a com stat meeting. 博伊特缺席了一次领导会议
[04:53] I tried but it went straight to voice mail. 我打电话过去都转接到语音信箱了
[04:54] Weird. I’ll try him. 怪了 我来试试
[05:00] See? 对吧
[05:02] I believed you. 我信你啊
[05:03] Maybe he’s sick. 也许他病了
[05:04] He’s never sick, and he’s never late. 他从没病过 也绝不会迟到
[05:06] Jay… 杰
[05:12] Oh, you get that? Oh! 哦 不好意思啊
[05:17] Damn it. Now she decides to call me. 见鬼 现在她想到要打电话找我了
[05:22] He had the flu last year. 去年他感冒了一次
[05:23] No, he didn’t. That was you. 他没有 那是你
[05:26] He gets sick. Everybody gets sick. 他也会生病 是人都会生病
[05:28] Car’s out front. 车还停在外面
[05:38] ‘Cause I’m special, is why. 因为我特殊 所以我有钥匙
[05:41] Hank? 汉克
[05:49] Back door. 后门
[05:51] Phone. 手机
[06:06] Blood. 血迹
[06:34] Antonio… 安东尼奥
[06:35] Take me off speaker. 关掉扬声器
[06:38] Smashed his phone so we couldn’t track them. 砸了他的手机这样我们就无法追踪他们了
[06:41] You figure two guys? 你觉得有两个人
[06:42] At least. 至少两人
[06:44] Somebody was here. Coffee’s Voight, but tea… 有人来过这里 咖啡是博伊特的 但茶…
[06:47] Voight’s not the only one who got snatched. 被抓的不止博伊特一个人
[06:54] What the hell do you think this was? 你觉得这不见了的是什么
[06:55] Popcorn machine. What do you think? 爆米花机 不然是什么
[06:58] No, it was a safe. That’s what I think. 不 我觉得是保险箱
[07:00] So, if this was a safe, then this is a robbery. 如果是保险箱 这就是抢劫
[07:03] We don’t know what this was yet. 我们还不知道这到底是怎么回事
[07:04] So screw your head on straight and get to work. 所以集中注意力 去干活
[07:07] Al… 埃尔
[07:09] You doing okay, man? 你还好吧
[07:10] What’d I just say, huh? 我刚才是怎么说的
[07:14] Your boss is missing, so get to work, patrolman. 你的上司失踪了 快去干活 巡警
[07:20] All right. 好吧
[07:37] Okay. 太好了
[07:39] We don’t got to wait on DNA 我们不必等DNA化验结果
[07:40] to find out whose mug that was. 就能知道那个茶杯是谁的了
[07:42] We got it right here on video. 录像上肯定拍到了
[07:50] You sold out of Good & Plenty? 好又多[糖果品牌]卖完了吗
[07:52] Sold my one box of Good & Plenty 最后一盒好又多
[07:53] at the last district. 在上个区卖出去了
[07:55] Hey, Burgess, you want to support the Bridgeport Blues? 伯吉斯 想支持一下布里奇波特蓝队吗
[07:57] Sounds like a wonderful fictitious basketball team. 听上去是支很不错的虚构篮球队
[08:00] That’s profiling. 不要轻视我们好吗
[08:01] We’re a real team. 我们是货真价实的篮球队
[08:03] I play small forward, 我打小前锋
[08:04] but I don’t start ’cause I’m still developing my left hand. 但我还在训练我的左手 所以尚未首发
[08:06] You want chocolate, chocolate almonds? 你想要纯巧克力 还是带杏仁的
[08:10] Chocolate almonds. 杏仁巧克力
[08:12] Is it true you got to buy your own duty weapon, 你们真的需要自费买执勤所用的枪吗
[08:13] or you just got to buy the backup? 还是自己买备用的就好
[08:15] Oh, Chicago Police officers 芝加哥警署的警员
[08:16] are required to pay for their own sidearm, 需要自费购买个人的佩枪
[08:18] both primary and backup. 常用和备用的都是
[08:20] What you carry? 你佩什么枪
[08:21] I like a Walther PPK. 我喜欢瓦尔特PPK那一款
[08:23] You sound like future police to me. 看来你是不错的警察苗子
[08:24] Or a hit man. 或者是杀手
[08:25] Cops make more money than teachers. 警察比教师的薪水高
[08:27] And I heard that. 而且我听到你说的了
[08:28] Okay, fund-raiser’s over. 好了 筹款到此结束
[08:30] Chop-chop. 快走吧
[08:37] You ever want to do police explorers 如果你还想了解警察的事
[08:38] or have other questions, call me, okay? 或有任何问题 尽管打电话给我
[08:40] – I’m Kim. – Okay. -我叫金 -好的
[08:46] Hey, Roman. 嗨 罗曼
[08:48] Sorry I’m late. I ran into that girl selling candy. 抱歉我来迟了 碰到了那个卖糖果的女孩
[08:50] She’s a trip. 她真是难缠
[08:52] And where’s your star, officer? 你的警徽呢 警官
[08:57] That little bitch– she stole my badge. 那个臭丫头 她偷了我的警徽
[09:00] Hey, she left you your gun. 幸好没把你的枪也偷了
[09:03] I’ll give you a loaner. 否则我可以先借你用用
[09:05] Voight had cameras at the front and back doors. 博伊特家前后门都有摄像头
[09:08] Front door, 7:00 this morning, this girl arrives. 前门 今早七点 这个女孩到达
[09:11] 7:30, two unknown offenders enter the back. 七点半 两个不明身份的人从后门进入
[09:14] Now, we can’t see if Voight or the girl lets them in. 我们看不到是否是博伊特或那个女孩让他们进去的
[09:17] Five minutes later, this girl is seen leaving. 五分钟后 这个女孩离开
[09:19] One of the male subjects escorts her back inside. 但其中一个男的又把她抓了回去
[09:21] Ten minutes after that, 再过了十分钟
[09:22] they exit the back with the girl. 两人同女孩从后门离开
[09:24] They’re carrying Voight out. 博伊特被他们抬出来了
[09:25] He appears to be unconscious. 他好像昏迷了
[09:26] We got to put out an All-Call message 我们得发出全员通告
[09:27] and get a city-wide search going. 并在全城范围内展开搜索
[09:29] No, ’cause we don’t know what Voight was into. 不行 我们不知道博伊特处境如何
[09:32] We’re gonna bring him home safe. 我们要把他安全带回来
[09:33] We do it ourselves. We keep this in-house. 就我们几个私下解决
[09:35] Now, the girl is Olive Morgan. 那个女孩叫奥利弗·摩根
[09:37] It’s a girl Justin dated when he was in town. 贾斯汀跟她在一起过
[09:39] Yeah, I remember her from back in the day. 是啊 我想起来了
[09:41] I wouldn’t figure her for this. 我万万没想到她会做这种事
[09:43] We got to run her through every database we got, 我们要查查手头上所有关于她的资料
[09:45] see if her phone is active, 看看她的电话是否能打通
[09:45] get her family, credit cards. 找到她的家人 查她的信用卡
[09:47] she could be connected to these two, whoever they are. 无论这俩人是谁 她有可能和他们有关系
[09:49] “Connected”? She could have set it up. “有关系” 也许就是她设的局
[09:51] For what it’s worth, 无论如何
[09:52] Ruzek doesn’t think they’re local. 鲁塞克说他们不是本地人
[09:53] So he’s figuring something else out. 他正在查别的地方
[10:06] He’s as tough as they come. 不管他们怎样 他都能挺住的
[10:12] How did they get him out of the house, Al? 他们怎么把他带出去的 埃尔
[10:16] Listen… 听着
[10:18] We’re gonna find him. 我们会找到他的
[10:36] He’s a used-up copper. He’ll break. 那条子已经筋疲力尽了 他会说的
[10:38] What about the girl? She got it done. 那女孩怎么办 这事还多亏了她
[10:45] You really think my team won’t find me 你们真以为我的人不能在你们
[10:47] before you crack that box? 撬开保险箱之前找到我吗
[10:53] A lot of guys think they’re tough. 很多人都自以为是硬汉
[10:57] Let’s see how tough you really are. 我倒要看看你到底有多硬
[11:07] See? 看见没
[11:08] Not so tough. 也就一般般
[11:10] Now, what’s the combination? 告诉我密码是什么
[11:15] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
[11:17] All right, the little guy– Ian Marks. 那个小家伙 伊恩·马克思
[11:19] LKA came back Denver. 最后住址登记的是丹佛
[11:21] I ran his name through the face the nation database. 我在国家数据库里查了下他
[11:23] His whole family’s nothing but crooks. 他全家都是恶棍
[11:25] No match on the partner. 他的同伙没有显示匹配结果
[11:27] The head of this unit’s missing four hours already. 我们老大已经失踪了四个小时
[11:29] We need more. 我们需要更多信息
[11:30] Detective. 警探
[11:35] – Cell phone towers? – That was fast. -手机信号发射塔 -真快
[11:37] I flirted with the girl at U.S. Cellular. 我和一个电信公司的女孩儿调情拿到的
[11:40] – Over the phone? – yeah. -通过电话吗 -是的
[11:42] Idiot pinged a local tower. 那个白痴就在本地
[11:43] Looks like Marks called his family back in Denver. 看来马克思给他在丹佛的家人打了电话
[11:45] Can’t be that stupid. 他不会那么蠢吧
[11:47] You choose Voight as a target, you can’t be that smart. 他选择博伊特做目标 能聪明到哪去
[11:50] Ruzek, triangulate those pings and get us a location. 鲁塞克 用三角测量帮我们定位
[11:52] I’ll get an arrest warrant. Let’s go. 我去拿拘捕令 行动
[11:53] All right, let’s go. 好的 走吧
[11:56] I’m getting really tired, asking the same question. 我真的已经厌倦了问你同样的问题
[11:59] Imagine how shook up that makes me. 真是吓死我了呢
[12:01] You’re gonna give up that combination. 你迟早都会说的
[12:15] And you shouldn’t have run. 我让你跑
[12:24] Now, she’s got about a minute, 她大概只有1分钟时间
[12:25] maybe less on account of the baby. 也许因为孩子的原因会更少
[12:26] Now, I ain’t gonna ask again. 不要让我再问一遍
[12:36] 48 12 19 48-12-19.
[12:38] Now cut her out of there. 快把那玩意拿下来
[12:40] Sure about that? 你确定吗
[12:44] Cut her out of there. 快拿下来
[12:46] Cut her out of there! 快点
[12:51] It’s good. 打开了
[12:52] See? So easy. 看 就这么简单
[12:56] All right, cut her out of there! 快把她头上的东西拿下来
[12:58] Cut her out of there! 快点
[13:06] Olive… 奥利弗
[13:08] Olive, stay with me. 奥利弗 坚持住
[13:10] Olive, listen to me. 奥利弗 听我说
[13:12] Olive. 奥利弗
[13:13] Olive! 奥利佛
[13:14] Olive, stay with me. 奥利弗 坚持
[13:17] Got to go. 快走
[13:19] Ground floor! 我们在下面
[13:21] Olive! 奥利弗
[13:22] Olive. 奥利弗
[13:24] Olive, stay here with me. 奥利弗 振作一点
[13:26] You stay here with me! 振作一点
[13:28] Olive… 奥利弗
[13:29] The girl! 救那女孩
[13:31] – The girl! The girl! – Voight! -快救那女孩 -博伊特
[13:33] – The girl! – Clear! -快点 -安全
[13:37] Are you all right? Are you okay? 你还好吗 没事吧
[13:39] Clear! 安全
[13:41] – Come on, come on. – Police! -醒醒 -警察
[13:43] They were– they were gonna kill the baby. 他们要杀了我的孩子
[13:44] They said– 他们说…
[13:48] They said they were gonna kill the baby. 他们说他们要杀了宝宝
[14:01] B-50-21. 警号B-50-21
[14:03] This is detective Halstead with intelligence. 我是情报组的霍斯特德警探
[14:05] Please be advised, we’re looking for two white males, 请注意 我们在找两个白人男子
[14:06] last seen fleeing on foot from Wentworth and 31st. 刚从温特沃斯街和三十一号大街交汇处逃离
[14:09] Hold under the authority of intelligence. 由情报组全权处理此事
[14:13] Regarding? 关于什么
[14:15] A confidential matter. 保密事件
[14:20] You need a hospital? 要去医院看看吗
[14:24] Maybe later. 回头再去吧
[14:26] She’s pregnant. She needs a hospital. 她怀孕了 需要去医院
[14:28] She said she’s fine. 她说没事
[14:30] District didn’t send anyone else? 局里没派其他人来吗
[14:33] We kept it internal. 我们没有声张
[14:36] If we’re gonna catch these guys, 如果要抓他们
[14:37] we need to know why they came after you. 我们得先弄清他们为什么冲着你来
[14:41] Why do people rob people? 那你说人为什么要抢劫呢
[14:44] That’s helpful, Hank. Thank you. 真是个好理由啊 汉克 我谢谢你
[14:46] Now they know we’re gunning for them. 现在他们知道我们要抓他们
[14:47] They’re gonna be extra careful. 肯定会特别小心
[14:49] We can have a thousand units on the street like that. 我们可以多派点人出去
[14:51] No. 不行
[14:55] We keep this in-house. 这事我们内部解决
[14:59] You still got I.A.D. looking at you. 内务部的人还盯着你呢
[15:02] You can’t muscle your way through this. 你不能硬来
[15:19] Justin said you had street cash before he left. 贾斯汀走之前说你手里有收来的保护费
[15:23] I was at the bar. 我去酒吧了
[15:24] I shouldn’t have been, 我是不该去
[15:24] but I didn’t know I was pregnant yet. 但我那时并不知道自己怀孕了
[15:27] I guess I ran my mouth. 我可能说漏嘴了
[15:29] Who did you tell? Should I start a list? 你告诉谁了 我需要列个名单吗
[15:31] Just my friend Josie. 只告诉了我朋友乔茜
[15:33] We grew up together, but she knows a lot of bad people. 我们是发小 但她认识很多不像话的人
[15:35] She must have told Ian. 她一定告诉了伊恩
[15:37] I’d never met Ian before, 我之前没见过伊恩
[15:38] but he comes to me last week… 但他上周来找我
[15:41] Says I have to get him in your house. 说我必须带他进你的房子
[15:45] Said if I didn’t, he’d cut the baby out of me. 如果我不干 他就杀了我肚子里的宝宝
[15:58] I believed him. 我信了
[16:06] All right, you’re gonna see a doctor. 好吧 你得去看看医生
[16:07] But first, your friend Josie… 但是 你的朋友 乔茜
[16:11] Everyone she knows, anyplace I might find her. 我找谁或者去哪可以找到她
[16:18] Sounds like Monica, 可能是莫妮卡
[16:19] Monica Adams. 莫妮卡·亚当斯
[16:22] Yeah, never had a kid raise so much money for the team. 从没哪个孩子给球队筹到过那么多钱
[16:25] The girl’s all heart. 那姑娘热心肠
[16:27] She picked my pocket in broad daylight. 那姑娘大白天偷了我的东西呢
[16:29] What? Monica? 啥 莫妮卡吗
[16:30] No. 不可能
[16:32] Hey, Jarrell! 贾雷尔
[16:33] Pull up your damn shorts and give me five laps. 把裤子拉好了给我去跑五圈
[16:36] I ain’t playing! 我不是在开玩笑
[16:39] I’ll go grab this. 我接一下
[16:41] So… so where do we find Monica? 那我们怎么才能找到莫妮卡
[16:44] Why don’t you try her school? 去她学校看看呗
[16:46] Most of the girls around here go to Harper. 我们这儿大部分女孩都在哈珀上学
[16:48] It’s two blocks up. 走两个街区就到
[16:51] What did I say? 我说什么来着
[16:55] Guy drove his car into kebab hut on 37th. 有个家伙把车撞到37号街的烤肉店了
[16:57] We got to roll. 我们得走了
[16:59] And then we’re right back on Monica’s trail. 然后我们再来继续追查莫妮卡
[17:01] I promise. 我保证
[17:02] Oh, yeah, and might want to fix that. 还有你的警徽问题
[17:05] Such a jerk. 混蛋
[17:07] Ian Marks has got five known aliases, 伊恩·马克思有五个化名
[17:09] warrants out for home invasion in Indiana and Michigan. 在印第安纳州和密歇根都非法入侵过他人住宅
[17:11] Two days ago he used an alias 两天前他用其中一个化名
[17:13] to rent a van downstate. 在南部租了一辆小货车
[17:15] I put the plates into NVLS, so hopefully we get a hit. 我把车牌输入查询系统了 希望能匹配到
[17:18] I called in a search, but… 我找其他警员协助调查了 但…
[17:19] But what? 但是什么
[17:20] All we can say about our investigation 我们只能对外说我们的调查
[17:22] – is “confidential matter.” – That’s what it is. -是”严格保密”的 -本来就是
[17:24] Yeah, well district south 但这样南部分局
[17:25] can’t authorize a search based on that. 不会授权我们进行调查的
[17:27] Still no I.D. on Ian Marks’ partner? 还没确认伊恩·马克思同伙的身份吗
[17:29] NO, I talked with some C.I.s, 没 我联系了几个线人
[17:30] some guys who run with robbery crews, 都是和抢劫团伙有关的
[17:32] but no dice, still working on it. 但还是没找到 还在查
[17:34] What the hell does that mean? 这什么意思
[17:35] If you got nothing, just say you got nothing. 没查到就说没查到
[17:37] – All right. – I got a hit on the van. -好吧 -车牌号有结果了
[17:38] Dummies drove through a tollbooth. 那俩傻逼开着车冲闸了
[17:39] Red-light camera caught it going west just south of 290. 290公路南边红灯摄像机拍到他们往西边去了
[17:42] – We got to go right now. – I’ll dispatch state police. -我们得立刻动身 -我派州警过去
[17:44] No, Voight said we do this ourselves. 不行 博伊特说此事我们内部解决
[17:47] We’ll do a grid search. 先做一个网格搜查
[17:48] They got to be in there someplace. 肯定能在某个地方找到他们
[17:50] Where’s Olinsky? 奥林斯基呢
[17:51] They went to look for Olive’s friend Josie. 他们去找奥利弗的朋友乔茜了
[17:53] Atwater, Ruzek, with me. 阿特沃特和鲁塞克跟着我
[17:54] Get me an I.D. on the big guy. 查出那个大块头的身份
[17:55] – Yeah. – Let’s do it. -好的 -开工吧
[18:04] What do you think was in Voight’s safe? 你觉得博伊特的保险箱里有什么
[18:06] Who knows, man? 谁知道呢
[18:08] I’m just saying, it was a professional crew, right? 我就想说 那是一伙职业匪徒对吧
[18:10] So they probably research their targets. 所以他们可能调查过他们的目标
[18:12] It wasn’t like it was no random robbery. 绝不是什么临时起意冲动抢劫
[18:14] You mean maybe we’re chasing these guys to get something back 你是想说也许我们要从这些人手中拿回来的
[18:17] that Voight wasn’t supposed to have in the first place? 博伊特本来就不该有吗
[18:19] Maybe. I’m just saying. 也许 我就是说说
[18:20] Say less. 少说点
[18:20] A sergeant was attacked in his home, 一名警长在自己家中被袭击
[18:22] a sergeant that brought you into his unit, 这名警长带你进入这个团队
[18:24] gave you a shot to do something bigger for your city. 给了你机会让你为家乡做更大的贡献
[18:26] And we’re gonna make it right. 我们要把这事做好
[18:29] I’d say they know we’re following them. 我敢说他们肯定知道我们在跟踪他们
[18:35] Chicago Police! 芝加哥警察
[18:37] Stop running! 不准跑
[19:03] Don’t move! Put your hands up! 不许动 把手举起来
[19:05] They told me to burn it! 是他们让我烧的
[19:07] Two guys, one of them real big? 两个人 其中有一个大个子吗
[19:08] No, no, a lady. 不 不 是个女的
[19:10] Fine as hell too. 身材很好
[19:11] She told me to take it with and then torch it, 她让我开走车然后烧了
[19:14] so that’s what I did. 我就是听命行事
[19:15] I mean, she gave me 50 bucks. 她给了我50块
[19:17] Is this her? 是这个人吗
[19:18] Yeah, yeah, yeah, that’s her. 是的是的 就是她
[19:20] Hey, am I under arrest? 我是被逮捕了吗
[19:22] No, we encourage car fires. 不 我们鼓励市民对车纵火
[19:24] It’s a new program. 这是新政策
[19:32] The girl helped them torch the car. 那个姑娘帮他们把车烧了
[19:35] Need a hand tracking her down? 需要人帮忙找她吗
[19:36] No, we’re good. I’ll see you at the district. 不用了 到时候警局见
[19:48] What? 怎么了
[19:55] This ain’t about the money. 此事和钱无关
[20:00] They said they were gonna slice my grandchild out of her. 他们说要剖开她的肚子把我孙子弄出来
[20:08] I believed them. 我相信他们会这么做
[20:16] You’re kidding me. 你在跟我开玩笑吧
[20:17] I guess she stole the uniform from the laundry– 我猜她在洗衣房把制服偷走了
[20:20] A girl, teenager. You believe it? 一个女孩子 一个少女 你信吗
[20:22] Full uniform, everything but a gun. 一整套制服 除了枪都拿了
[20:24] What’s that, Sarge? 怎么了 警长
[20:25] Some kid got spotted impersonating a police in the 31st. 有个小孩被发现在31区假冒警察
[20:30] Well, do we have a description? 那个孩子长什么样
[20:31] Well, what do you care? It’s not our district. 你问这么多干什么 又不是在我们辖区
[20:33] We don’t care. 关我们什么事
[20:34] – So now I’m wasting your time? – No, no, no. -所以你是说我在浪费你的时间咯 -不不
[20:37] It’s still– it’s a great story. 这真是 太精彩了
[20:38] We’ll keep our eyes peeled. 我们会小心的
[20:40] You spending a lot of time in the 31st? 你经常去31区吗
[20:42] Just a figure of speech. 她就是打个比方
[20:44] You two already finishing each other’s– 你们已经熟到能洞悉对方的
[20:47] – Thoughts? – Sentences? -想法吗 -接下来想说的话吗
[20:49] You still got a ways to go on that. 你们还得好好磨合一下
[20:51] Dismissed. 解散吧
[20:59] Josie Valescu. 乔茜·瓦勒苏
[21:03] Go get some air. 出去呼吸下新鲜空气吧
[21:10] Where’s Ian Marks? 伊恩·马克思在哪里
[21:12] I don’t know anybody by that name. 我不认识什么伊恩·马克思
[21:28] – You know who I am? – I know. -你知道我是谁吗 -我知道
[21:31] Then you know I don’t play games. 那你就该知道我不喜欢别人敷衍我
[21:35] You’re gonna tell me where he is. 告诉我他在哪里
[21:38] Josie– hey! 乔茜…你干什么
[21:50] Come here. 来
[21:51] Come on, tough guy. 过来 硬汉
[21:59] Where is he, Josie? 他在哪里 乔茜
[22:01] Where’s Ian? 伊恩在哪里
[22:04] Where’d they go, Carl? Just tell them. 他们去哪了 卡尔 告诉他们
[22:06] So you do know them, Carl. 你认识他们啊 卡尔
[22:07] Yeah, we got mutual friends, okay? 我们都跟他是朋友而已
[22:09] But all I did was sell them the score. 但我只是卖给他们毒品
[22:11] You think I won’t kill you both myself? 你觉得我不敢杀了你们两个吗
[22:15] – Where are they? – I don’t know, man! -他们在哪里 -我不知道
[22:17] They split! 他们分开了
[22:17] – Who’s the big guy? – I don’t know! -那个大块头是谁 -我不知道
[22:28] I’ll keep going. 我会继续的
[22:29] All right, all right, all right. 我说 我说
[22:31] Lukasz Gregorie. 卢卡斯·格里高利
[22:33] And he moves around a lot. 他行踪不定
[22:34] I sold the job to Marks. He brought Gregorie in on it. 我把消息卖给了马克思 他带来了同伙格里高利
[22:37] And he’s nuts, all right? 而且他是个疯子
[22:39] He killed an old couple in Philly for nothing, 他没来由地干掉了费城的一对老夫妇
[22:42] for, like, 2 grand. 就为了两千块
[22:43] And we don’t know where they went, okay? 我们不知道他们的去向 好吗
[22:44] So please… 拜托…
[22:59] You find the friend? 找到她的朋友了吗
[23:00] Well, we got both of these jagoffs’ names now. 现在那两个混蛋的名字都打听到了
[23:02] Great. Let’s run the big guy’s name. 太棒了 我们来查查那个大块头
[23:09] Right. 好吧
[23:19] She’s at the hospital– Olive? 奥利弗还在医院吗
[23:26] You need me to deal with Justin at all– 你需要我去联系贾斯汀…
[23:28] delay him or anything, 让他晚几天回来
[23:30] walk him through what’s going on? 还是告诉他这一切
[23:36] You don’t want my advice, 你不想听我的建议
[23:38] so I’m just gonna tell you what I think you would tell me. 那么我要告诉你你会告诉我的话
[23:42] Don’t blow this. Lean on your team. 别逞强 依靠你的团队
[23:57] You can find them now? 现在能抓到他们了吗
[23:59] Don’t worry about that. Just–just rest up. 你不用担心 好好休息就行
[24:03] Keep that baby healthy. 让宝宝健健康康的
[24:06] I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. 这一切我不是故意的
[24:08] I know. 我知道
[24:09] A baby’s supposed to be a good thing. 有孩子本该是件好事
[24:12] It’s gonna be okay. 不会有事的
[24:17] One second. 稍等
[24:22] Justin, everything all right? 贾斯汀 一切还好吗
[24:26] Just travel safe. 一路顺风
[24:28] We’ll see you tomorrow. 明天见
[24:31] No priors on Lukasz Gregorie. 卢卡斯·格里高利没有前科
[24:33] We can’t even prove this guy had a sandwich in Philly, 我们甚至没法证明他在费城吃过三明治
[24:35] let alone done a double murder. 更别提双重谋杀了
[24:37] We got nothing from the van. 我们在那辆货车上一无所获
[24:38] It was torched to the rims– no prints, nada. 被烧得精光 没有指纹 什么都没有
[24:43] Look, this maniac is on someone’s list. 这个疯子肯定被记录在案过
[24:46] I mean, somewhere he jumped a turnstile, 哪怕他跳过一扇十字转门
[24:48] ran a red light. Someone bailed him out. 闯了个红灯 有人保释他
[24:51] I mean, I want every phone, every camera we have 我要有关他身边所有人的
[24:54] on everyone he knows. 电话和监控摄像
[24:57] I want leads. 我要线索
[25:00] One hour. 给你们一个小时
[25:04] Guess I’m gonna recheck the PODs on Voight’s block. 估计我要再检查下博伊特家附近的监控了
[25:06] All right. I find prayer also helps. 查吧 有时祈祷也会有用
[25:10] Sergeant Voight wanted me to pick up Justin from the airport. 博伊特警长让我去机场接贾斯汀
[25:12] – What do I tell him? – Nothing, absolutely nothing. -我要怎么跟他说 -什么都别说
[25:15] Okay. 好的
[25:21] Guy here to see Voight. 有人过来要见博伊特
[25:23] Now’s really not a good time. 现在不太合适
[25:24] Says his name is Ian Marks. 他说自己是伊恩·马克思
[25:31] Hank? 汉克
[25:37] I got information you want. 我有你要的信息
[25:42] Figure the safest place for me is lockup. 我觉得现在对我来说最安全的地方就是监狱了
[25:44] Don’t want to end up like some of the other guys 我不想和其他同伴
[25:46] you dealt with, you know? 下场一样
[25:51] Cuff him. 铐住他
[25:53] That’s why I’m here! 所以我才来这里
[25:54] I knew we could work something out. 我就知道我们可以合作
[25:58] Hey, you don’t got to check it. It’s all there– 你不用检查 都在那里面
[26:00] I mean, my half at least. 至少我的那一半都在
[26:03] I got him. 我来
[26:05] Wait. Hey, wait. 等等 等等
[26:07] Wait. Where are we going? Arrest me, man. 等等 这是去哪里 逮捕我啊
[26:09] Hey, anybody see this? 有人看见吗
[26:11] Hey, you got witnesses, man. 这儿可是有目击者的
[26:13] Hey, you guys are all witnesses, you sons of bitches! 你们这些混蛋 你们都是目击者
[26:31] If this is about your money, I’ll get you the money, I swear. 如果事关你的钱 我会帮你弄回来的 我保证
[26:33] – What do you want from me? – Get out. -你想让我怎么样 -下车
[26:35] Gregorie’s got your little pouch. 那袋东西在格里高利手里
[26:36] I don’t even know what’s in there. 我都不知道里面有什么
[26:37] So, if that’s what this is about, 所以如果是因为那个
[26:38] you got the wrong guy! 我不是你要找的人
[26:39] You got the wrong guy, I swear! 真的不是我 我发誓
[26:42] Walk. 走
[26:44] Walk. 走
[27:00] Stop. 停下
[27:01] You don’t have to do this. We can still cut a deal. 没必要这样的 我们可以作笔交易
[27:04] What do you want from me? 你到底想要我怎样
[27:05] If you kill me, you’ll never find him. 如果杀了我 你永远找不到他
[27:10] Bring me Lukasz Gregorie, 把卢卡斯·格里高利给我带来
[27:12] and I let you live. 我就饶你一命
[27:15] That’s your deal. 这就是我们的交易
[27:16] What the hell kind of deal is that? 这算是什么交易
[27:19] Okay. 好
[27:19] If–if I bring him in– 如果我能把他带来
[27:21] the guy’s got bodies on him. 那家伙手上有人命
[27:22] I want it in writing– I get witness protection 我要你白纸黑字写下来 在我接近他前
[27:24] before I get anywhere close to him. 你们给我证人保护
[27:28] Nod yes if you’re still interested 如果你同意我开始开出的条件
[27:31] in my first and final offer. 那就点头示意
[27:33] Uh, yes, yes. 好 好
[27:35] Gregorie goes down, and you live. 格里高利坐牢 你留命
[27:37] I’d say that’s a pretty good deal, yes? 要我说你可不亏 是不是
[27:39] Yes. 是
[27:43] One more question… 再问你
[27:47] Olive Morgan… 奥利弗·摩根
[27:49] is she involved? 她有份吗
[27:53] No. 没有
[27:56] Final answer, Ian. 想好了再说 伊恩
[28:00] You sure? 确定吗
[28:02] Yes, I’m sure. 是 确定
[28:05] Look at me. 看着我
[28:10] Now you’re under arrest. 现在你被捕了
[28:14] We’re just trying to locate her. 我们只是想找她
[28:16] The school said Monica lives with her mom. 学校说莫妮卡跟她妈妈一起住
[28:18] We went by. 我们去找了
[28:19] Neighbors told us she’s been staying with you. 邻居说她和您在一起
[28:21] Her mother’s house is unfit for a child– 她妈妈住的地方不适合小孩子
[28:24] people coming and going, drugs and whatnot. 人来人往 买卖毒品什么的
[28:27] Her father’s in prison, 她爸爸在坐牢
[28:28] and he don’t know the words “Good behavior.” 人在牢里也不安分
[28:30] Monica’s the best thing this family ever did. 生莫妮卡是他们家做过唯一的好事了
[28:33] She’s got straight “A”s. 她一直都得全”优”
[28:35] She’s also been absent from school the past two days. 她也两天没去上学了
[28:37] We checked. 我们确定
[28:38] But she left this morning. 但她今早出门上学了
[28:39] If she’s not at school, where is she likely to be? 如果她不在学校 可能会去哪里
[28:41] Because she’s not at school. 因为她没去学校
[28:43] You think I’m lying? 你觉得我在骗你吗
[28:45] We’re just looking for your granddaughter. 我们只是在找您外孙女
[28:47] She could be in real trouble. 她可能真的有麻烦
[28:52] I don’t know where they go. 我不知道她们去哪了
[28:54] But she always walks her little sister home 但她总是在放学后陪她妹妹
[28:57] from the playground after school. 从游乐场走回家
[29:00] She–she looks out for that girl. 她很照顾那姑娘
[29:03] Thank you. 谢谢您
[29:07] I don’t know where he’s at now. 我不知道他现在在哪
[29:08] Deal was, after the house, we split up, 说好的是 抢完后 我们分头走
[29:10] and we both took half the cash. 各拿一半现金
[29:12] Your contact arranged for a way out. 然后你的接头人安排你走
[29:14] Josie? No. 乔西吗 不是的
[29:15] Uh, Gregorie’s people. 是格里高利的人
[29:17] We meet up at 3:00 at Northerly Island. 我们三点在北风岛碰头
[29:19] Some guy I never met is gonna take us up to Ontario. 我不认识的一个人带我们去安大略
[29:21] You better not be playing us, because if you are… 你最好别耍我们 否则…
[29:24] Yeah, yeah, you work for a psycho. 我知道 你们老大是神经病
[29:26] Guess what? We all do. 你猜怎么着 我的也是
[29:30] So how much you think Voight had in that safe– 你觉得博伊特的保险箱里有多少钱
[29:32] About half a mil? 五十万左右吗
[29:34] Dude, didn’t you hear Antonio? 老兄 你没听安东尼奥说吗
[29:35] Come on, man, you ain’t thought about it? 得了吧 伙计 你就没想过吗
[29:38] I’d say half a mil, easy. 我说起码得五十万
[29:42] Here, put this on. 给 戴上这个
[29:44] There’s a microphone behind the belt buckle. 皮带扣后面藏着个话筒
[29:47] What if Gregorie checks the bag? 如果格里高利检查包怎么办
[29:49] That’s what the flash roll is for. 所以才给你那叠新钞啊
[29:51] Aren’t you supposed to be, 你不该是个
[29:52] like, a professional crook or something? 职业骗子什么的吗
[29:53] You got any rap at all? 到底有没有真本事
[29:54] It’s an open concourse. 那里是个开放广场
[29:56] We’ll maintain visual and audio contact throughout. 我们会一直监视监听你
[29:59] And if things go pear-shaped, we’ll drop your partner. 如果不对劲 我们会拿下你的搭档
[30:02] Promise you that. 我保证
[30:06] You guys are scarier than the criminals. 你们比罪犯还吓人
[30:10] Keep that in mind. 知道就好
[30:41] Look sharp. 注意了
[30:57] Any problems on your end? 你那有问题吗
[30:58] We’re good. Boat’s waiting. 没有 船在等了
[31:00] It’s all there? 都在里面吗
[31:12] It’s getting cold out. 外面变冷了啊
[31:14] Gun! 有枪
[31:20] Out of the way! 让开
[31:21] Chicago police! 芝加哥警察
[31:30] Gregorie! 格里高利
[31:33] Clear out! Clear out! 赶紧离开 赶紧离开
[31:35] Everybody step back! 所有人都退后
[31:37] Out of the way. 别挡道
[31:42] Don’t move. 别过来
[31:45] I will waste this bitch. 不然我就毙了这贱人
[31:47] No one else has to die here. 没必要再杀人了
[31:50] That’s up to you. 那得看你
[31:51] Lose the guns. 把枪放下
[31:52] Lose the guns right now! 马上把枪放下
[32:02] Move, and I will shoot. 敢动一下 我就开枪
[32:04] Nice and easy, drop the gun. Release the girl. 慢慢把枪放下 放了女孩
[32:07] It’s over. Let her go. 一切都结束了 放了她
[32:10] – Do it! – It’s over. -快放手 -你无路可逃了
[32:11] Do it! 放了她
[32:14] Drop it! Drop it! 把枪放下 快放下
[32:16] Put your hands above your head. 双手抱头
[32:27] Where is it? 东西在哪里
[32:32] Come here. 过来
[32:40] Get him up. 把他弄起来
[32:42] – Get him up! – Get up. -让他起来 -起来
[32:50] I got him. 他交给我了
[32:58] Come on! 快走
[33:56] Lukasz Gregorie, 卢卡斯·格里高利
[33:58] these two officers will now transfer you 这两位警官会将你转移到
[34:00] to Central Detention for processing. 中央拘留所等候发落
[34:02] Hold on. 等等
[34:09] One day you’re gonna realize how lucky you got. 有一天你会明白 你有多幸运
[34:13] Let’s go. 走了
[34:19] Hank, you didn’t have to come back here tonight. 汉克 你今晚不必回来的
[34:28] It is just really good to see you. 但我很高兴见到你
[34:30] That’s all. 仅此而已
[34:45] Principal got five complaints of Monica’s little sister 校长收到过五起关于莫妮卡妹妹
[34:47] getting beat up at recess by some punk. 在休息时被小流氓殴打的投诉
[34:50] That punk? 那个流氓吗
[34:52] I ain’t gonna say it again. Hey! 我只说一遍 听好了
[34:54] Oh, I’m gonna kill her. I am. Take my gun. 我要杀了她 真的 拿着我的枪
[34:55] Wait, wait. Give her a minute. 等等 给她点时间
[34:56] You leave Crystal Adams alone. 给我离克丽丝托·亚当斯远点
[34:59] Excuse me, officer. 抱歉打扰 警官
[35:03] Next time you see me, I’m putting the cuffs on. 下次再让我看见你 我就把你铐起来
[35:06] I rule these streets. Don’t you forget. 别忘了 这条街归我管
[35:08] Now get out of here! 现在快滚
[35:16] You know we could arrest your ass right now? 知道我们现在可以拘捕你吗
[35:18] I know. 我知道
[35:20] But before my mom passed, 但在我妈妈过世前
[35:21] I promised I’d look after my little sister, 我答应过会照看好妹妹
[35:23] and I do what I got to do to keep her safe, 为了她的安全 我只能这么做
[35:25] like I said I would. 我说到做到
[35:27] Next time you need help, you call the police. 下次你再需要帮助 记得找警察
[35:30] Don’t rob them. 别抢劫他们
[35:32] You don’t think I haven’t called the cops? 难道你觉得我没找过警察求助吗
[35:34] Not this one. 没找过我啊
[35:38] Sorry. 抱歉
[35:43] I ever see you in that uniform again, 再让我看见你穿着警察制服
[35:44] you’re gonna be a very different flavor of sorry. 我会让你尝尝真正的抱歉是什么滋味
[35:52] – What flavor would that be? – I don’t know. -那是什么滋味 -我也不知道
[35:59] Hey, Ruzek. 鲁塞克
[36:01] Al. 老埃
[36:02] Listen, uh, since you were curious, 既然你这么好奇
[36:06] the reason I was short with you earlier 之前我冲你发火
[36:07] Is because I just found out that my wife of 20 years 是因为我刚发现结发20年的妻子
[36:10] has been stepping out on me with a family friend. 背着我跟一位家族好友偷腥
[36:13] So…you wanted to be in a big-boy conversation. 你想让我好好跟你谈谈
[36:16] Now you’re in one. 这就是了
[36:19] Yeah. 好吧
[36:21] Jeez. You know… 老天 怎么说呢
[36:24] I mean, Al, you do live in the garage, you know. 老埃 你确实住在一个车库里 对吧
[36:28] I mean, I know you live there 我知道你住在那里
[36:29] to be close to your daughter and everything. 是为了跟女儿保持联系
[36:30] I just thought that– 我只是觉得
[36:31] Listen, man, I live in the garage 听着 我住在车库
[36:32] because I couldn’t give up on my family. 是因为我不愿放弃我的家庭
[36:34] What do you expect her to do? 那你希望她怎么做
[36:40] – You gonna start in on me now? – No, I’m on your side, Al. -你这是要对我说教吗 -不 我支持你老埃
[36:42] But, you know, what, 但你要知道
[36:43] is she gonna be frozen in time for a decade? 难道她会十年如一日地停留在过去吗
[36:47] You’re angry. Be angry. I’d be angry. 你会生气 很正常 换我也会
[36:49] But… 但是
[36:51] I don’t know. 我也不好说
[36:53] You want her back, 你想让她回心转意
[36:55] you should fight for her. 就得去尽力争取
[37:03] Come on, let’s go. I’ll get you a beer, all right? 走吧 我们去喝杯啤酒 如何
[37:05] – I’m buying. – Yeah. -我请 -好
[37:14] You a big player? 你玩儿得好吗
[37:19] Poker, I mean. 我是指打扑克
[37:22] I play for Swedish Fish with my son. 我都跟我儿子打扑克赢瑞士鱼软糖吃
[37:25] – Probably not like your– – Husband? -可能不跟你… -丈夫吗
[37:27] My husband, Asher. 我丈夫 亚瑟
[37:31] He’s really something, isn’t he? 他真的很了不起对吧
[37:34] You’d know better than me. 你肯定比我清楚
[37:38] What are you? 那你呢
[37:41] I’m loyal. 我很忠诚
[37:51] To whom? 对谁忠诚
[37:53] Mrs. Roslyn, your hand is on my leg. 罗斯林夫人 你的手放我大腿上了
[37:56] Call me Layla. 叫我蕾拉就行
[37:57] Layla… 蕾拉
[37:59] Your hand is on my leg. 你手放我大腿上了
[38:04] Do you know what you and my husband have in common? 你知道你跟我丈夫有什么共同点吗
[38:10] Nothing. 没有
[38:11] He bothering you? 他烦你了吗
[38:13] No. 没有
[38:14] Are you gonna try? 你要来烦我吗
[38:16] Oh, I can smell it on you. 你怎么一身酒味
[38:18] What’d I say when you took this job? 你接这活儿的时候我怎么跟你说的
[38:19] I said to keep an eye on my wife. 我让你看着我老婆点
[38:22] Okay, you’ve clearly had a bad night at the tab– 显然你今晚输了不少…
[38:23] No. 不
[38:25] I say take her to bed, make me look like a fool? 我让你跟她上床给我戴绿帽子了吗
[38:27] Was I unclear in any way? 我开始没跟你说清楚吗
[38:31] Go get my coat, then bring the car around. 去把我外套拿来 然后开车过来
[38:38] Erin Lindsay. 艾琳·琳德赛
[38:40] Steve Kot. 史蒂夫·考特
[38:42] Am I in trouble here? 我有什么麻烦吗
[38:44] No trouble. I want to take you to dinner. 不是 我想请你一起吃晚餐
[38:48] It’s late, I’m beat, and I don’t date lawyers. 不早了 我也累了 还有我不跟律师约会
[38:52] I don’t even really like lawyers. 其实我根本不喜欢律师
[38:54] It’s not a date. It’s a job offer. 我不是找你约会 而是工作邀请
[38:57] I’m here on behalf of the state’s attorney. 我是代表州检察官来的
[39:00] How does running your own task force for the feds sound? 你觉得带领自己的团队直接为政府工作怎么样
[39:07] Listen, thanks for the offer, but… 谢谢你的邀请 但是
[39:10] Think about it. 你考虑一下
[39:11] If you get hungry and you want to talk about it, even better. 如果你饿了 并且想跟我谈谈 那就更好了
[39:36] Olive’s asleep. 奥利弗睡了
[39:38] She was… 她…
[39:40] pretty tired. 挺累了
[39:44] What’d the doctor say? 医生怎么说
[39:47] He said the baby’s doing real good. 他说宝宝很好
[39:52] It’s a boy. 是个男孩
[39:56] A boy. 男孩
[39:57] Yeah, how about that? 是啊 怎么样
[40:00] Oh, well… 这样啊
[40:04] Yeah. 是啊
[40:09] You look good. 你看上去不错
[40:11] I feel good. 我感觉不错
[40:14] I met with a recruiter. I’m thinking about signal corps. 我跟征兵官谈过了 我想当陆军通信兵
[40:17] Signal corps, that’s… 陆军通信兵 那个…
[40:20] I mean, you need college for that. 得有大学文凭才行
[40:21] Yeah, I’m thinking about college too. 对 我也在考虑念大学
[40:24] Got a lot on your mind. 想法不少啊
[40:26] Yeah, all of a sudden, yeah. 是啊 突然就想到了
[40:31] Dad, I didn’t know. 爸爸 我之前不知道
[40:33] Olive just told me what you went through. 奥利弗刚刚告诉我你经历的事了
[40:35] I– 我…
[40:36] I just– did you get the guys? 我…你抓到那伙人了吗
[40:39] Yeah, one’s– one’s dead. 抓到了 一个死了
[40:41] The other’s… 另一个…
[40:44] Never gonna see the outside of a cell. 要在监狱待一辈子了
[40:49] I want you to know… 我想让你知道…
[40:51] that this is my family, 他们也是我的家人
[40:55] and I’m gonna keep them safe. 我想保护他们
[40:59] All right, I’m gonna turn in. 好了 我去睡觉了
[41:03] But… 但是…
[41:04] Thank you. 谢谢你
[41:14] Justin… 贾斯汀
[41:18] Look, there’s– 我这里…
[41:19] As long as Olive’s moving to the base… 既然奥利弗要跟你一起搬去基地…
[41:26] You know, maybe you should– 或许你应该…
[41:27] You should think about making an honest woman of her. 你应该给她一个名分
[41:36] It’s your mother’s ring. 这是你母亲的戒指
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme