时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Congratulations. You’re on gun buy-back duty | 恭喜 你们俩去阿什兰的杂货店 |
[00:04] | at the grocery store over on Ashland. | 负责枪支回购 |
[00:06] | What does that entail? | 那是什么鬼 |
[00:11] | People turn in guns. | 人们把枪上交 |
[00:13] | You give them a grocery gift card. | 你给他们一张杂货店礼品卡 |
[00:14] | No questions asked. | 不问来历 |
[00:16] | And bring your galoshes, | 带好雨鞋 |
[00:18] | you’re gonna get soaked in that parking lot. | 不然会在那个停车场湿透的 |
[00:20] | – Okay, but do we give them– – Hey! You two, over here. | -好吧 但我们要给他们 -你们俩过来 |
[00:22] | Go. Go, scoot. It requires no more explanation. | 快点去吧 没什么好解释的 |
[00:28] | Got word from adquarters. | 收到总部消息 |
[00:29] | You’re both up for mandatory firearms requalification. | 你们俩都要接受强制性枪支资格再审查 |
[00:32] | Get to the shooting range by Friday. | 星期五之前去靶场 |
[00:35] | Now, remind me, | 提醒我一下 |
[00:35] | ’cause I’m drawing a blank here. | 因为我有点不记得了 |
[00:37] | Who was it that had the most shots in the black | 上次我们谁在资格审查时 |
[00:39] | the last time we requalified? | 打中靶心最多啊 |
[00:40] | I believe the operative words here are “last time.” | 你的关键词是”上次”吧 |
[00:43] | I got my money on you, girl. | 我赌你赢 妹子 |
[00:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:55] | What’s going on in there? | 里面什么情况 |
[00:58] | Commander Fischer came in with Alderman Becks and his wife, | 费舍局长跟市议员拜克斯还有他妻子一起过来了 |
[01:01] | then shut the door. | 然后把门关上了 |
[01:02] | Now you have all the information I have. | 我也就知道这么多了 |
[01:06] | No one is doing anything! | 没人采取任何行动 |
[01:08] | My understanding is your daughter and her friend | 据我理解 你女儿和她的朋友 |
[01:10] | have been missing less than 24 hours. | 失踪了还不到24小时 |
[01:12] | Allison always calls. Always. This isn’t like her. | 艾莉森总是会打电话的 这不像她的做派 |
[01:15] | I’ve tried texting, leaving voicemails. She… | 我又发短信又留言 她… |
[01:18] | I’m asking you, as a favor, help us. | 我请求你帮帮我们 |
[01:24] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[01:28] | I’ll look into it. | 我查查看吧 |
[01:45] | You know this is most likely a wank. | 这事简直就是扯蛋 |
[01:46] | The girl’s sleeping off a hangover at her friend’s house. | 那姑娘就是喝多了在朋友家过夜 |
[01:49] | Becks is a friend of Deputy Superintendant Zarley. | 拜克斯是副警监扎雷的朋友 |
[01:52] | So that makes this wank your priority. | 所以这个扯蛋的事你要优先解决 |
[01:55] | I’ll get into it. | 我会处理的 |
[01:58] | Allison Becks, 16 years old. | 艾莉森·拜克斯 16岁 |
[02:00] | Last seen with her friend Hayden Tannenbaum. | 最后出现是跟她的朋友海登·坦纳鲍姆 |
[02:02] | They were supposed to go back to the Becks’ house | 她们本该在参加完一个学习小组后 |
[02:03] | after a study group. Neither showed. | 回到拜克斯家 可是一直没有踪影 |
[02:05] | School records do show that both of these girls | 学校记录显示这两个女生 |
[02:07] | are in all AP classes and got straight As. | 都参加了高级课程 成绩都是优 |
[02:10] | Study group’s plausible. Maybe they are jammed up. | 学习小组似乎挺合理 她们可能确实出事了 |
[02:12] | Allison’s dad woke up to an email this morning from Uber | 艾莉森的爸爸早上起来收到了”优步”发的邮件 |
[02:14] | saying she booked a car in his account last night. | 说她昨晚用他的账号订了一辆车 |
[02:17] | What the hell’s an “Uber”? | “优步”是什么鬼 |
[02:18] | It’s like a taxi, but you get a black car. | 就像出租 不过来的是豪华车 |
[02:20] | So why didn’t you say “Black car”? | 那你怎么不直接说”豪华车” |
[02:22] | It’s not just black cars, it’s regular cars too. | 因为不只是豪华车 还有普通车 |
[02:24] | It’s an app. You order it on your phone. | 是一个应用程序 在手机上预订 |
[02:25] | It’s got all your credit card information. | 它有你的信用卡信息 |
[02:29] | Never mind. I’m gonna call the company, | 算了 我给这家公司打电话 |
[02:30] | see if I can get in touch with the driver. | 看能不能联系上司机 |
[02:32] | Good, and you call State’s Attorney Kot. | 很好 你给州检察官科特打电话 |
[02:34] | I want a warrant for both girls’ cell phones and computers. | 我们需要两个女孩的电话和电脑搜查令 |
[02:37] | You got it, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[02:39] | – Hey, they got GPS on these black cars? – Yeah. All of ’em. | -那种车上有GPS吗 -有 全都有 |
[02:41] | – All right, I want– – Yep, I got it. | -好 我要 -行 知道了 |
[02:43] | – Yeah, all that stuff. – Thank you. | -对 都要 -谢谢你 |
[02:45] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[02:48] | We got a problem with the Uber driver. | “优步”司机出问题了 |
[02:54] | Plates match. This is the car the girls were in. | 车牌符合 这就是那俩女孩上的车 |
[02:57] | Found blood in the backseat. Forensics is on its way. | 后座有血 鉴证专家正在路上 |
[03:00] | Who called it in? | 谁报的警 |
[03:03] | Get me his name, all his info. | 去问问他的名字 所有信息 |
[03:26] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:13] | I’m at a light. | 我当时正在等红绿灯 |
[04:16] | Next thing I know, my door’s jerked open. | 突然我的车门被拉开 |
[04:22] | I’m ripped from my seat, | 我被拉下车座 |
[04:24] | my face pushed down into the brush. | 我的脸被压在灌木丛里 |
[04:30] | Took my phone, my wallet. | 我的手机钱包都被抢走了 |
[04:33] | Didn’t say a word, just started beating me. | 什么也没说 就开始打我 |
[04:36] | You get a look at anyone? | 你看到是谁了吗 |
[04:39] | They wore masks. | 他们戴着面具 |
[04:43] | I’m sorry. Everything’s a blur. | 我很抱歉 我也记不清了 |
[04:45] | There were two of ’em. | 他们有两个人 |
[04:48] | What about the girls in the backseat? | 那后座的女孩呢 |
[04:54] | – I didn’t… – What about before the attack? | -我不…-被袭击之前呢 |
[04:58] | You notice anyone suspicious hanging around the library | 你去接她们的时候在图书馆附近 |
[05:00] | where you made your pickup? | 发现什么可疑的人了吗 |
[05:02] | Library? | 图书馆 |
[05:05] | I didn’t pick them up at any library. | 我不是在图书馆接的她们 |
[05:12] | Excuse me, one second. Uh, can I help you? | 抱歉 稍等一下 有什么能帮你的 |
[05:15] | Just be a minute. | 我很快就走 |
[05:19] | Hey. Your wife said you were here. | 你老婆说你在这儿 |
[05:24] | Your daughter’s missing, you still come to the office? | 你女儿失踪了你还有心情上班 |
[05:26] | I had to do something. | 我总得干点什么 |
[05:28] | But I’ve been staring at the same piece of paper | 但我盯着这张纸 |
[05:30] | for two hours now. | 已经两个小时了 |
[05:38] | If you’re into something that you wouldn’t be proud of, | 如果你干了什么不光彩的事儿 |
[05:41] | you need to tell me now. | 你需要告诉我 |
[05:43] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[05:44] | Maybe someone got tired of buying you off, | 也许有人已经厌倦了收买你 |
[05:46] | or the contract you turned down came back to bite you, | 或者别人想收买你你拒绝了 他回头报复你 |
[05:50] | or any number of ways you can get your feet wet in this city. | 又或者是你做过的什么缺德事儿 |
[05:53] | I’m not dirty, Voight. | 我光明磊落 博伊特 |
[05:56] | I’ve never been dirty. | 我一向光明磊落 |
[05:58] | What about the trip you took to the Florida Keys | 那和管道联盟老大去佛罗里达群岛的事儿 |
[06:01] | with the head of the Plumbing Union? | 你怎么解释 |
[06:07] | Just save the speeches. | 冠冕堂皇的话就别说了 |
[06:09] | Get me a list of everyone who might wanna hurt you. | 给我份可能会伤害你的人的名单 |
[06:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:21] | Did Hayden call last night? | 海登昨晚有回电话吗 |
[06:24] | – Email? – No. | -电邮呢 -没 |
[06:25] | No, not after she left the house. | 自从她走后 杳无音信 |
[06:29] | Can either of you think of anyone | 你们觉得有谁 |
[06:31] | who might want to hurt your daughter? | 可能会想伤害你们的女儿 |
[06:33] | No. No, not at all. | 不 不可能有 |
[06:36] | We don’t understand how this can be happening. | 我们都不知道为什么会有这样的事发生 |
[06:40] | Liza? | 莉莎 |
[06:49] | Hey, Gordon, why don’t we head outside and get some air? | 戈登 不如我们出去聊聊吧 |
[07:08] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[07:11] | I told her she could go. | 我允许她去的 |
[07:14] | It was just a sleepover. | 不过是在外过一夜 |
[07:18] | This isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[07:20] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[07:22] | I’m supposed to be some, I don’t know, tough guy. | 我本应该像个 硬汉吧 |
[07:28] | I’m in construction. I…I play up an image. | 我在努力塑造这样的形象 |
[07:31] | You know, all the guys do. | 所有人都会这样 |
[07:34] | But with my daughter… | 但和我女儿在一起的时候 |
[07:37] | I’m just a father, you know? | 我只是个父亲 |
[07:43] | Now, does Hayden have a boyfriend? | 海登有男朋友吗 |
[07:46] | Maybe she didn’t want her dad to know. | 也许她不想让她爸爸知道 |
[07:51] | She’s always been a pretty girl. | 她总是打扮得漂漂亮亮的 |
[07:55] | Teenage girls, there’s a new crush every three weeks. | 小女孩儿嘛 两三周就换一个 |
[07:59] | I just stopped bothering to learn their names. | 我也懒得去问他们的名字 |
[08:04] | We’ve got good people on it, okay? | 我们已经有得力的人在查了 |
[08:12] | If you guys think of anything else, | 如果你们想起什么事 |
[08:14] | even if it’s something small, call us. | 即使再小的事 也要打给我们 |
[08:16] | – Okay. – Of course. | -好的 -当然 |
[08:19] | Thank you. Thank you all so much. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[08:25] | I just saw a tumbleweed. | 我刚看到风滚草了 |
[08:29] | It’ll pick up. | 它会滚起来的[人会多起来] |
[08:36] | – Damn it. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[08:38] | This guy cancelled on me tonight. | 那家伙晚上放了我鸽子 |
[08:40] | For what? | 为什么 |
[08:41] | I run a private security business on the side. | 我兼职了份私人保镖的活儿 |
[08:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:47] | Well, okay, I’ve got some free time | 好吧 如果你想另外找人 |
[08:49] | if you’re ever looking for somebody. | 我有时间哦 |
[08:52] | You play your cards right… | 你好好表现的话… |
[08:54] | Oh, that’s just– you’re just– | 只是… 你… |
[08:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:03] | Oh…you know that’s a BB gun, right? | 你知道那是玩具枪吧 |
[09:06] | It’s a gun, ain’t it? | 那也是把枪对吧 |
[09:10] | – It is a gun. – Okay. | -确实是枪 -好吧 |
[09:15] | You know, I was trying to remember. | 我曾试着回忆过 |
[09:16] | Was working a lakefront beat during the polar vortex | 你觉得大冷天在湖边巡逻 |
[09:19] | or was it this that is the worst detail in the district? | 和在这儿哪个更惨 |
[09:25] | It’s this. | 这里更惨 |
[09:28] | Hey, Ruzek, where we at with the driver’s phone? | 鲁塞克 司机的电话找的怎么样了 |
[09:31] | I called the service provider. | 我打给了供应商 |
[09:32] | Gave ’em the exigent circumstances speech, | 告诉他们是紧急情况等等 |
[09:34] | yadda yadda, still waiting to hear back. | 现在在等他们回电话 |
[09:36] | Well, we found out the girls lied about the library. | 我们查到了那些女孩根本不是在图书馆上的车 |
[09:38] | Got on the Uber GPS to see where the pickup did occur. | 你们看看GPS定位系统就知道了 |
[09:42] | Central Chicago University Dormitory, | 芝加哥大学中心宿舍 |
[09:44] | where a kid named Jordan Biggs happens to live | 碰巧有个叫乔丹的小子住在那儿 |
[09:47] | who has been blowing up Allison’s phone | 而这个月 他发过一千多条短信 |
[09:48] | with over a thousand text messages this month. | 轰炸艾莉森的手机 |
[09:50] | All of Allison’s responses are variations of “Leave me alone.” | 而艾莉森只回了各种”别来烦我” |
[09:54] | So why was she at his dorm? | 那她怎么会在他宿舍里 |
[09:57] | Check it out. | 去查 |
[10:13] | Hey, Jordan. Can we come in? | 乔丹 我们能进去吗 |
[10:15] | Uh…I don’t– I don’t know, I don’t– | 我不… 我不知道… |
[10:22] | Maybe you couldn’t think straight | 也行音乐声音小点 |
[10:23] | with the music being so loud. Have a seat. | 你就能清醒点了 坐下 |
[10:30] | What’s this about? | 二位有何贵干 |
[10:32] | Judging by your texts, | 从你的短信看来 |
[10:33] | you’re pretty upset over a breakup with Allison Becks. | 你似乎对与艾莉森·拜克斯分手一事很介怀 |
[10:36] | My texts? How did you get my– | 我的短信 你们怎么能看到… |
[10:38] | What’d you do when Allison and Hayden came over last night? | 艾莉森和海登昨晚过来时你们做了什么 |
[10:40] | We hung out. Whoa! Whoa! | 就一起找点乐子而已 等等 |
[10:42] | Is this because her dad’s, like, a politician or something? | 你们是她那政客老爸派来的吗 |
[10:46] | He send you guys here to scare me? | 他让你们来恐吓我吗 |
[10:47] | This is us wanting answers. | 我们只想知道答案 |
[10:49] | Well, don’t you need, like, | 难道你们不需要 |
[10:50] | – a warrant or something to get those– – No, we don’t. | -申请搜查令什么的才能… -不需要 |
[10:59] | Allison and me, we just hang out sometimes. | 艾莉森和我只是偶尔一起玩玩而已 |
[11:02] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[11:03] | Because your texts sound more like you wanna hang out, | 因为你们的短信听起来是你想找她 |
[11:05] | and she wants you to stop texting her phone. | 而她却想让你别再给她发短信了 |
[11:07] | One of the texts actually said, “Stop texting my phone, Jordan.” | 其中一条就是 “别再给我发短信了 乔丹” |
[11:10] | We got in a tiny fight. So what? | 我们是有点小争执 那又如何 |
[11:14] | Is this coming from Allison or from her dad? | 是艾莉森还是她老爸让你们来的 |
[11:16] | Did you do something to those girls? | 你对那两个女孩做了什么吗 |
[11:18] | Absolutely. What do you mean? | 做得可多了 你指什么 |
[11:21] | I mean they’re missing, Jordan. | 她们失踪了 乔丹 |
[11:23] | Ever since last night. | 自从昨晚起 |
[11:28] | Where’d the girls go after they left here? | 她们从这离开后去了哪里 |
[11:30] | They, um… they took an uber home. | 她们 打车回家了 |
[11:34] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[11:35] | – They’re missing? – Yeah. | -她们失踪了吗 -是的 |
[11:38] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[11:40] | On our way. | 马上就来 |
[11:41] | Ruzek got a ping on the driver’s phone. | 鲁塞克定位到司机的手机位置了 |
[11:43] | Oh, my God. Hey! | 天呐 等等 |
[11:44] | – What’s–what’s going on? – Stay put. | -到底发生了什么 -待着别乱跑 |
[11:50] | All right, signal’s weak, but it’s around here somewhere. | 信号很微弱 但应该就在附近 |
[11:53] | All right. Spread out. | 好的 分散搜索 |
[11:54] | We go through doors if we have to. | 必要的话挨家挨户排查 |
[12:17] | Stay down! | 蹲下 |
[12:21] | Go. | 上 |
[12:24] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[12:30] | I’m the police, it’s okay! | 我是警察 没事了 |
[12:31] | But you gotta move! Come on. | 但我们得赶紧离开 来 |
[12:35] | Breach! Go, go, go! | 强行攻入 上 |
[12:40] | All right, you’re clear! | 好了 安全 |
[12:42] | Halstead! Around the back! | 霍尔斯特德 你去后面 |
[12:53] | Get back. Close the door. | 回屋里去 把门关上 |
[12:56] | Atwater. | 阿特沃特 |
[13:00] | Clear. | 安全 |
[13:06] | Gun! | 对方有枪 |
[13:18] | Clear! | 安全 |
[13:24] | Clear! | 安全 |
[13:30] | Police! | 警察 |
[13:31] | Halstead, other side of the fence! | 霍尔斯特德 围栏另一边 |
[13:34] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 别跑 |
[13:47] | Requesting air one. I don’t wanna lose that car. | 请求空中监视 绝不能跟丢那辆车 |
[13:51] | One dead offender. Rest of the building is clear. | 对方一人死亡 大楼其余各处搜索完毕无发现 |
[13:54] | I saw the other girl. He was putting her in the trunk. | 我看到另一名女孩了 在他车后备箱里 |
[13:56] | – We gotta go. – All right. | -我们得快点 -好吧 |
[13:56] | – Let’s get out of here. – Hey, you okay? You good? | -赶紧走吧 -你还好吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll catch up. | 我没事 一会追上你们 |
[14:00] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[14:03] | Hey, what have we got? | 什么情况 |
[14:04] | She came flying out of that window. | 她突然就从窗户冲出来了 |
[14:06] | I think she’s got a couple of cracked ribs and maybe her ankle. | 肋骨可能有骨折 脚踝也是 |
[14:09] | We’ll take it from here. | 交给我们吧 |
[14:10] | – You’re in good hands, Hayden. – All right. | -他们会照顾好你的 海登 -没事了 |
[14:12] | You’re all right. | 你会没事的 |
[14:16] | We’re gonna tilt her up | 将她侧过身来 |
[14:17] | and just get her right on this board, okay? | 然后直接放上背板 |
[14:19] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -来吧 |
[14:21] | There we go. | 好了 |
[14:22] | – Ready? – And up. | -准备好了吗 -抬起来 |
[14:25] | Coulda been a cop, Mills. | 你本可以当警察的 米尔斯 |
[14:27] | Yeah, yeah. The ball rolls funny for everybody, huh? | 是啊 大家都觉得我很不可思议吧 |
[14:33] | Thank you. All right, they must have had a dump car or something, | 谢谢 他们开的车一定是废弃车辆 |
[14:36] | ’cause the eye in the sky got nothing. | 空中监视一无所获 |
[14:37] | Well, if he’s running, | 如果他是在逃命 |
[14:38] | he’s gonna be running scared. | 一定会露出些蛛丝马迹的 |
[14:44] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
[14:46] | I know what you’re gonna say and just know that I’m fine, | 我知道你要说什么 我没事 |
[14:49] | – everything’s fine. – Where’s your mother? | -一切都好 -你妈妈呢 |
[14:51] | She’s home. I took the train. | 她在家 我坐火车来的 |
[14:53] | By yourself?! Does your mom know? | 你一个人 你妈妈知道吗 |
[14:56] | I-I called, and I just left a message. | 我打了电话 留了条语音信息 |
[14:59] | You’re grounded. You’re as grounded as you’ve ever been. | 你被禁足了 从今天起不许出门 |
[15:02] | Dad, don’t you wanna know why I came here? | 爸爸 难道你不想知道我为什么来吗 |
[15:04] | No! I don’t want to hear anything out of your mouth | 不想 现在我不想听你说任何话 |
[15:05] | right now except, “I’m sorry, Dad. | 除了 “对不起 爸爸 |
[15:07] | This won’t happen again, dad.” That’s all I want to hear. | 我以后不会了” 我只想听这句 |
[15:10] | Antonio. Hayden Tannenbaum’s ready to give a statement. | 安东尼奥 海登·坦纳鲍姆准备开口了 |
[15:13] | I’m coming. | 马上来 |
[15:16] | Nadia. Come over here? | 娜迪亚 来一下 |
[15:22] | This is my very-much-in-trouble daughter, Eva. | 这是我不省心的女儿 伊娃 |
[15:25] | Can you take her into that office, | 你能带她去那办公室 |
[15:27] | watch her until I get my wife on the phone to come pick her up? | 看着她 等我打电话给我老婆让她来接人吗 |
[15:29] | – Yeah, of course. – Dad– | -没问题 -爸爸 |
[15:30] | Not another word, Eva. I mean it. | 别说了 伊娃 我说真的 |
[15:34] | Hey. Let’s go sit. | 我们去坐吧 |
[15:42] | We were tied to the radiator | 我们就被绑在暖气片上 |
[15:43] | with those plastic things you find on packages. | 就用包裹里那些塑料绳绑着 |
[15:47] | They were getting ready to move us, | 他们准备好转移我们了 |
[15:49] | but they must’ve seen you guys outside, | 但一定是看到了你们在外面 |
[15:52] | ’cause they started arguing amongst themselves, | 因为他们开始内讧起来 |
[15:57] | saying, “Someone’s out there, | 说什么 “外面有人 |
[15:59] | we gotta do this now, right now.” | 我们得赶快动手 马上” |
[16:03] | So, um…one came over with a knife | 所以 一个人拿刀子来 |
[16:08] | and cut us loose, | 给我们松了绑 |
[16:11] | and as soon as I felt myself free, | 我一感觉自己松绑了 |
[16:13] | I didn’t even think– it was like my legs just took over, | 想都没想 都靠着本能 |
[16:16] | and I saw the window and I just crashed through it. | 我看见了窗户 就跳出去了 |
[16:22] | Hayden. | 海登 |
[16:26] | Did you get a look at these guys? | 你看到那些人了吗 |
[16:29] | They wore masks. They never took ’em off. | 他们戴着面具 一直没摘过 |
[16:34] | I thought I was dead. | 我以为自己死定了 |
[16:38] | And they still have Allison? | 艾莉森还在他们手上吗 |
[16:42] | I shouldn’t have left. | 我不该跑的 |
[16:45] | I should’ve stayed… | 该留下来… |
[16:48] | No, Hayden. | 不 海登 |
[16:51] | You did exactly what you should have done. | 你做的非常正确 |
[16:53] | You got away. That was exactly right. | 你逃出来了 很正确 |
[16:57] | We’ll find Allison. | 我们会找到艾莉森的 |
[17:00] | It’s okay. | 别怕 |
[17:13] | – She gonna be all right? – Yeah. | -她没事吧 -没事 |
[17:17] | And you saw Allison? She was alive? She was okay? | 你们看到艾莉森了吗 她还活着吗 还好吗 |
[17:21] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[17:25] | Which is a good sign. That means whoever has her | 这是好事 说明劫持她的人 |
[17:28] | is trying to make a deal. | 想要谈条件 |
[17:32] | Has anyone contacted you? | 有人联系你了吗 |
[17:35] | No. But I’ve been racking my brain | 没有 但我在努力回想 |
[17:37] | trying to come up with anyone I’ve dealt with | 有没有接触过什么 |
[17:39] | that might be in the… consideration for something like this. | 可能会…干这种事的人 |
[17:50] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该干什么 |
[17:53] | So I wrote down everyone. | 所以把所有人都写下来了 |
[18:00] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[18:05] | See? Not so bad. | 看到没 也不错嘛 |
[18:09] | Oh, no. Totally. I mean, we’re really doing our part | 绝对的 我们绝对是除暴安良 |
[18:11] | to fight crime and clean up the streets. | 肃清街道的正义小卫士 |
[18:16] | Hey, ma’am. | 你好 女士 |
[18:19] | What do you got for us? | 有什么要给我们的吗 |
[18:25] | Street sweeper. | 机关枪啊 |
[18:26] | Some punk threw it in my garden. | 几个混蛋扔我花园里的 |
[18:28] | Least I don’t have to pay for groceries this week. | 起码这周我不用花钱买杂货了 |
[18:30] | You see how much they charge for a ham these days? | 你知道现在一根火腿有多贵吗 |
[18:32] | – Do they have good sales here? – Occasionally. | -这里卖的便宜吗 -偶尔吧 |
[18:35] | But I go to the Jewels over by my house on 112th. | 但我更多是去112街我家边上的朱尔斯买 |
[18:38] | They have better prices. | 他们家更便宜 |
[18:39] | Okay. Well, thank you, Miss…. | 好吧 谢谢您 您叫… |
[18:41] | – Birdie. – Thank you, Miss Birdie. | -博迪 -谢谢您 博迪小姐 |
[18:43] | Look at this thing. | 看看这枪 |
[18:47] | – Wait. There’s no way. – What? | -等等 不会吧 -怎么了 |
[18:51] | She said she lived on 112th street? | 她说她住在112街吗 |
[18:53] | She said she shopped around there, yeah. | 她说她在那买东西 没错 |
[18:55] | – No way. – What? | -不会吧 -怎么了 |
[19:03] | – 24S-X7F9. – What? | – 24S-X7F9 -什么 |
[19:06] | Her license plate! Write it down! 24S-X7F9. | 她的车牌 记下来 24S-X7F9 |
[19:09] | – 7F9. I got it, I got it! – 24… | -7F9 记下来了 -24 |
[19:10] | – I got it. – I know this gun. | -记下来了 -我认识这把枪 |
[19:13] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[19:21] | We got a gun we think was used in a triple homicide | 我们收到了把枪 我觉得和我一个月前 |
[19:24] | I responded to a month ago. Never solved. | 出警的那起三重谋杀悬案有关 |
[19:28] | How does a gun buyback assignment | 枪支回购任务怎么 |
[19:30] | turn into a homicide investigation? | 还能变成谋杀案调查呢 |
[19:32] | Sarge, we think this is the missing piece. | 警长 我们觉得这是关键证物 |
[19:35] | Only witness said he saw a guy with a white-tipped gun. | 唯一目击者声称看见一个男人拿了把白色枪口的枪 |
[19:39] | Do you know what “No questions asked” means? | 你知道什么叫”不问来历”吗 |
[19:42] | The gun buy-back program is effective | 枪支回购行动之所以有效 |
[19:44] | because we maintain trust within the community. | 是因为社区的居民信任我们 |
[19:46] | If we lose that trust, guns don’t come off the streets. | 如果没了这种信任 没人会交枪来 |
[19:50] | But Sarge, this is a homicide. | 但警长 这事关一起谋杀案 |
[19:56] | Drop this off at Homicide and get back to patrol. | 把枪送去凶案组 然后回去巡逻 |
[20:05] | I.D. came back on our dead shooter. | 死亡枪手的身份出来了 |
[20:07] | Guy by the name of Jason Woodley. | 此人名叫杰森·伍德利 |
[20:10] | Career criminal. | 职业罪犯 |
[20:10] | Two months out of prison after a stint for armed robbery. | 曾因持械抢劫入狱 刚出狱两月 |
[20:13] | All right. Jason Woodley. | 好的 杰森·伍德利 |
[20:14] | I want everything we got on this guy. | 我想要知道关于这个人的一切资料 |
[20:16] | Family members, known associates. | 家庭成员 已知同伙 |
[20:18] | Hank, you got someone downstairs says she knows you. | 汉克 楼下有个女人说她认识你 |
[20:23] | You got this? | 你继续 |
[20:27] | – Right there. – Yeah. | -就在那儿 -好的 |
[20:29] | – Are you Hank? – Who’s asking? | -你是汉克吗 -你是哪位 |
[20:31] | I’m Olive. Olive Morgan. | 我是奥利弗 奥利弗·摩根 |
[20:33] | I remember Justin said you worked here. | 我记得贾斯汀说你在这里工作 |
[20:35] | Since I didn’t have your home address… | 因为我不知道你住哪儿 |
[20:37] | – You know justin? – Uh, yeah. | -你认识贾斯汀 -是的 |
[20:39] | We dated for a while, on and off. | 我们断断续续地交往过一段时间 |
[20:41] | Then he disappeared. I didn’t hear from him. | 然后他消失了 音讯全无 |
[20:43] | Someone said he might’ve joined the marines or something. | 有人说他可能加入海军陆战队什么的了 |
[20:46] | I don’t know how to get a hold of him. | 我不知道怎么联络他 |
[20:47] | I’m not asking for anything. | 我不是有事求他 |
[20:49] | I just thought he should know that I’m… | 我只是觉得他应该知道 我 |
[20:51] | well… pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[20:57] | – It’s his? – Yeah. | -是他的孩子吗 -是的 |
[20:59] | I took a few tests at home, then went to a clinic. | 我在家做了几次测试 然后去了诊所 |
[21:02] | We should get to the hospital, | 我们该去医院了 |
[21:03] | see if Hayden knows any more about Jason Woodley. | 看看海登知不知道杰森·伍德利 |
[21:05] | I’ll get the car. | 我去准备车 |
[21:08] | – Listen… – Olive. | -听着 -奥利弗 |
[21:09] | Olive, uh… | 奥利弗 |
[21:11] | I’ll have Justin get in touch with you. | 我会让贾斯汀联系你的 |
[21:13] | All right? Just leave your number with the desk sergeant. | 好吗 把你的电话留给那个接待警长 |
[21:16] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:21] | Hey, look. I’m sorry, okay? | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[21:24] | We’re just really crazed today. | 只是我们今天事情比较麻烦 |
[21:28] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[21:30] | Just call me later and we’ll talk it over. | 过会儿打给我 我们好好谈谈 |
[21:32] | Thank you. I don’t mean to cause any trouble. | 谢谢你 我不想麻烦你的 |
[21:34] | No trouble. | 不麻烦 |
[21:46] | Parents finally stop squeezing you to death? | 你爸妈终于不在这里死死盯着你了吗 |
[21:48] | They went to get food and let the dog out. | 他们去买吃的然后遛狗了 |
[21:57] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[22:00] | This is one of the men who kidnapped you. | 这是绑架你们的绑匪之一 |
[22:03] | Does he look familiar to you at all? | 你觉得他看起来眼熟吗 |
[22:06] | You ever seen him before last night? | 昨晚之前你有见过他吗 |
[22:13] | Hayden, if you know something, you need to tell me. | 海登 如果你知道什么的话一定要告诉我 |
[22:24] | – You forget a little detail? – I gave you everything. | -你是不是有什么没说 -我什么都说了 |
[22:26] | – Not you. You. – What? | -没有说你 我说你 -什么 |
[22:30] | Jason Woodley. | 杰森·伍德利 |
[22:32] | Your daughter said she saw you talking to him | 你女儿说 几周前她看见过 |
[22:33] | and another guy a few weeks ago. | 你跟他以及另一个人说过话 |
[22:36] | – Look, I– – She saw you talking to him. | -听着 我 -她看到你们两个说话了 |
[22:39] | The guy my detective shot while your daughter was escaping! | 就是你女儿逃命的时候我手下警探打死的那个人 |
[22:44] | – You knew him? – I… | -你认得他 -我 |
[22:46] | You knew him?! | 你认得他 |
[22:47] | Tell him what you know! | 告诉他你知道什么 |
[22:48] | – Not this way! – Get off of me! | -别这样 -别碰我 |
[22:50] | – He got our daughters kidnapped! – Walk! | -是他害我们女儿被绑架 -走吧 |
[22:52] | – He knows where my daughter is! – That way. | -他知道我女儿在哪里 -去那边 |
[22:54] | He knows! | 他知道 |
[23:01] | So what? | 怎样 |
[23:03] | A guy from my past was involved? | 就因为我过去认得的一个人和此事有关吗 |
[23:04] | That doesn’t mean nothing. | 这什么都说明不了 |
[23:17] | That smug face you’re wearing– | 你这一副不屑的样子… |
[23:20] | It’s gonna come off. | 等下就不复存在了 |
[23:26] | Who was the guy with Woodley? | 和伍德利一起的那个人是谁 |
[23:35] | I swear, I had no idea who was doing this, | 我发誓 我真不知道是谁做的 |
[23:38] | who was involved. | 谁又和此事相关 |
[23:43] | There’s a fat guy in a suit downstairs. | 楼下来了个西装胖男 |
[23:44] | Looks like he lawyered up. | 他似乎找了律师 |
[23:47] | Sit tight, Gordon. | 坐着别动 戈登 |
[23:49] | This is just getting started. | 这才刚刚开始呢 |
[23:56] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[23:57] | Patrol notified Woodley’s mom. She’s the only known relative. | 巡警找到了伍德利的妈妈 她是已知的唯一亲属 |
[24:00] | They’re sitting on the house till we get there. | 他们已经到她家了 正等我们去 |
[24:01] | All right, so get there. | 好的 快去吧 |
[24:24] | I talked to your mother. She’s on her way. | 我跟你妈谈过了 她正在来的路上 |
[24:26] | She’ll be here in half an hour. | 大约半个小时就到 |
[24:28] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[24:34] | I’m sorry I snapped at you. | 抱歉我刚才朝你发火了 |
[24:37] | It’s just you scared the hell out of me, honestly. | 但说真的 你吓死我了 |
[24:40] | But… I wanted to see you. | 但 我想见你 |
[24:47] | Look, um… | 听我说 |
[24:51] | Your ma and I, we’re still figuring things out. | 我和你妈妈 我们还在考虑 |
[24:57] | She said you might’ve heard some things. | 她说你可能听到了什么 |
[25:01] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[25:06] | You need to know something, Eva. | 你得明白 伊娃 |
[25:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:11] | I love you and your brother more than life itself. | 我爱你和你弟弟胜过自己的生命 |
[25:16] | I love you too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[25:18] | I’m not giving up on your mother and me. | 我不会放弃我和你母亲之间的感情 |
[25:21] | Nothing has been decided. | 一切都还没有定下来 |
[25:25] | We’re just… | 我们只是… |
[25:27] | We’re just in different orbits right now. | 我们现在只是过着不同的生活 |
[25:31] | She needs some time, and I gotta respect that. | 她需要时间 我得尊重她 |
[25:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[25:37] | But you… | 但你… |
[25:41] | You, Diego and me | 你 迪戈和我 |
[25:44] | are a knot that’ll never come undone. | 紧紧相连 永远不会分开 |
[25:47] | No matter what. | 无论如何 |
[25:50] | Yeah? | 明白了吗 |
[25:53] | Come on. | 过来 |
[25:55] | Come here. | 抱抱 |
[25:57] | Okay. That’s my girl. | 这才是我的好孩子 |
[26:15] | How’d you come to my door? | 你们怎么找到我家的 |
[26:17] | Not too many people living around here | 没有多少住这儿的人 |
[26:18] | – first name of Birdie. – I’m not gonna | -是叫博迪的 -我什么 |
[26:20] | – tell you nothing– – No, of course. I know. | -也不想告诉你 -我明白 |
[26:22] | It’s not what you think. It turns out we made a mistake. | 不是您想的那样 其实是我们搞错了 |
[26:25] | It’s so embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[26:27] | Because you did us this great service | 您把如此危险的武器交给我们 |
[26:28] | of bringing in such a dangerous weapon, you actually… | 是对我们工作极大的支持 实际上您… |
[26:32] | Yeah, you actually get $300. | 实际上该给您300元的购物卡 |
[26:36] | Do you think we could maybe come in | 我们是不是可以进去 |
[26:37] | and exchange it for the other one? | 换一下卡呢 |
[26:40] | I set it down somewhere around here. | 我放在这里的 |
[26:43] | We don’t get a lof of woman bringing TEC-9s around. | 可没有多少女士能给我们带来TEC-9s呢 |
[26:45] | First time I ever held a gun in my life. | 这可是我有生第一次拿枪呢 |
[26:47] | I wanted nothing to do with it. Left it on my stoop for a month. | 我要枪也没用 就在门廊搁了一个月 |
[26:51] | Then I saw your sign, | 然后看到你们在那收枪 |
[26:52] | and I figured i’d fetch it…ah! And hand it over. | 我就想我该抓住机会 交给你们 |
[26:56] | You know what’s weird about that puppy? | 你知道那把枪的奇怪之处吗 |
[26:58] | There was a piece of plastic around the barrel, | 枪管外包着一圈塑料 |
[27:00] | almost like there was something attached. | 好像是和什么连在一起的 |
[27:02] | Well, there was a plastic bottle full of rags | 确实有一个塞满破布的塑料瓶连着 |
[27:05] | falling off it–I set those in the dumpster this morning. | 早上被我扔到垃圾桶去了 |
[27:12] | Okay. Let’s go rock, paper, scissor. | 我们来吧 剪刀石头布 |
[27:14] | No, or when we were kids, we’d go chicken, dynamite, chainsaw. | 不 我们是小孩的时候 是玩鸡炸药电锯 |
[27:18] | Do you know that one? | 你知道怎么玩吗 |
[27:19] | It’s like the chicken, no, the dynamite blows up the chicken… | 是鸡 不对 是炸药可以炸掉鸡 |
[27:23] | Okay. You go. Sure. | 那你来吧 没问题 |
[27:28] | You know what they told me when I asked to see my boy? | 你知道当我要求见儿子一面时他们怎么说 |
[27:32] | Said he was evidence. | 他们说他是证物 |
[27:35] | Like he was a thing. | 好像是个东西一样 |
[27:37] | Hard as it might be to hear, ma’am, | 女士 尽管这一切很难接受 |
[27:42] | your boy took his own life when he shot at us. | 但您儿子向我们开枪时中弹身亡了 |
[27:48] | Which one of you killed him? | 你们谁杀了他 |
[27:56] | Neither, ma’am. | 女士 不是我们 |
[27:59] | Well, you tell the officer that did… | 那你们告诉那个开枪的警官… |
[28:08] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[28:14] | I have nothing but peace now. | 我的生活终于得以平静了 |
[28:19] | ‘Cause that boy… | 因为那孩子… |
[28:22] | could never turn the corner. | 永远都回不了头了 |
[28:26] | Though I tried and I tried and I tried. | 尽管我百般尝试 |
[28:28] | I understand, ma’am. I understand. | 女士 我理解您 |
[28:30] | You can only do what you can. Right? | 你只能尽力而为 对吧 |
[28:34] | Can you tell us who he ran around with? | 您可以告诉我们他和谁一起混吗 |
[28:38] | Because what he did… he wasn’t alone. | 因为不是他单独作案的 |
[28:42] | Had to be Reid. Had to be. | 一定是瑞德 肯定 |
[28:46] | – Had to be. – Reid what, ma’am? | -一定是他 -瑞德什么 女士 |
[28:48] | Dryer. | 德瑞尔 |
[28:53] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢您 |
[28:59] | You should’ve shot him, too! | 你们应该也把他一枪打死的 |
[29:08] | Thank you. Reid Dryer. | 辛苦了 瑞德·德瑞尔 |
[29:10] | Construction foreman, just got out of prison. | 建筑包工头 刚刚出狱 |
[29:13] | Did ten years for armed robbery. | 因持枪抢劫蹲了10年 |
[29:16] | Guy he robbed was embezzling money from Gordon’s company. | 他抢劫的人从戈登的公司挪用了公款 |
[29:19] | So Gordon hires Reid to take back the money | 所以戈登雇佣瑞德 |
[29:21] | guy’s been robbing from him. | 追回这笔钱 |
[29:22] | Does it, goes to prison. | 戈登照做了 于是进了监狱 |
[29:26] | My client has nothing to say. | 我的客户无话可说 |
[29:31] | You hired Reid Dryer ten years ago to rip off a man. | 十年前你雇佣瑞德·德瑞尔向一个人要债 |
[29:35] | The whole thing went south, so you didn’t pay him. | 结果事情出了岔子 所以你没给他佣金 |
[29:39] | Now, he’s out with a score to settle. | 现在他出狱向你要债了 |
[29:41] | – Sound about right to you? – Don’t say a word. | -没说错吧 -一个字也别说 |
[29:44] | Unless there’s anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[29:46] | Sergeant Voight, always a pleasure. | 博伊特警长 合作愉快 |
[29:49] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[29:58] | You don’t want to talk to us? Talk to them. | 不想跟我们说 就跟你的家人谈谈 |
[30:04] | – Is it true? – We’re done here. | -是真的吗 -我们说完了 |
[30:06] | There’s nothing left to discuss. | 没什么好说的了 |
[30:06] | Let’s take a walk, Lloyd. | 我们出去走走 罗伊德 |
[30:26] | I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我没想到会这样 |
[30:28] | You have to help find Allison. | 你必须得帮忙找艾莉森 |
[30:32] | – Sweetie– – She’s my best friend! | -亲爱的 -她是我最好的朋友 |
[30:36] | She’s my age. | 她跟我一样大 |
[30:40] | Those men are… | 那些人… |
[30:44] | They’re animals. | 他们就是禽兽 |
[30:51] | I looked up to you every day of my life. | 我人生的每一天都特别敬仰你 |
[30:55] | You’re my dad. | 你是我爸爸 |
[30:57] | You’re supposed to be… | 你应该… |
[31:06] | You’re gonna tell them everything you know. | 你要告诉他们你知道的一切 |
[31:15] | I gave ’em Beck’s cell phone. | 是我把拜克的手机给他们的 |
[31:20] | They didn’t even know whose girl they had. | 他们不知道抓的人是谁 |
[31:35] | That cell phone is in this building. | 那部手机在这栋建筑里 |
[31:37] | Halstead, what do you see? | 霍斯特德 看到什么了吗 |
[31:46] | Nothing yet. | 目前什么都没有 |
[31:48] | Same here. Empty so far. | 我这里也是 目前什么都没有 |
[31:54] | Ruzek, how many rooms we looking at? | 鲁塞克 建筑里有多少房间 |
[31:58] | Blueprints are coming in now. | 设计图马上就能看到了 |
[32:00] | You got ’em? | 搞定了吗 |
[32:02] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[32:03] | What do you think, 15, 16? | 你觉得有多少 十五六间的样子 |
[32:05] | We’ve got something like 15 or 16 rooms. | 大概有十五六个房间的样子 |
[32:09] | Hold up, I got something. | 等等 我这里有发现 |
[32:13] | Second floor, two people. | 二楼 有两人 |
[32:16] | Big room, the north side of the building. | 房间很大 在建筑北面 |
[32:22] | Looks like it could be our kidnapper. | 可能是绑架犯 |
[32:24] | That’s the science lab. | 那里是科学实验室 |
[32:50] | Guys, at the end of the hall, turn left. | 在走廊尽头 左拐 |
[32:57] | Approaching the science lab now. | 正在接近科学实验室 |
[33:12] | – Where is she? – Open the case. | -她人呢 -打开箱子 |
[33:14] | Show me the money. Open the case. | 把钱给我看看 打开箱子 |
[33:16] | Not till I can see her. | 我看到人才给你钱 |
[33:17] | I’ll tell you where she’s at | 你打开箱子之后 |
[33:19] | once you open the case! | 我自然会告诉你人在哪里 |
[33:23] | Gun! Chicago police! Get down on the ground! | 有枪 芝加哥警察 马上趴下 |
[33:26] | – Let me see your hands! – I said no cops! | -举起手来 -我说了不要报警 |
[33:32] | Shot fired inside. | 里面有人开枪 |
[33:34] | You got eyes on Allison yet? | 看到艾莉森了吗 |
[33:37] | I’m not seeing anything. | 什么都没看到 |
[33:38] | Drop it! Where is she? | 放下枪 她在哪里 |
[33:40] | Shoot me, you’ll never find her! | 你们开枪的话就永远都找不到她了 |
[33:42] | You need me! | 你们需要我 |
[33:46] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[33:47] | After I walk out of here! | 放我走我就告诉你们 |
[33:50] | He’s got to have her stashed somewhere. | 他一定把她藏在什么地方了 |
[33:52] | Someplace where she can’t get loose, | 既不能让她跑了 |
[33:54] | where we won’t hear her scream. | 她喊叫也不会有人听到的地方 |
[33:55] | A lot of those schools got soundproof music rooms. | 很多学校都有隔音的音乐教室 |
[33:59] | Where, where? All right, music room. | 哪里 知道了 在音乐教室里 |
[34:02] | – Northwest side. – You got it. | -在建筑西北面 -收到 |
[34:04] | Nice, nice, nice. | 漂亮 干得漂亮 |
[34:06] | – Where is the girl? – You need me. | -那个女孩到底在哪里 -你们需要我 |
[34:07] | Otherwise, you don’t have a damn chance. | 否则你们就甭想找到她 |
[34:20] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[34:24] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:26] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[34:34] | Halstead, we have Allison Becks. | 霍斯特德 我们找到艾莉森·拜克斯了 |
[34:35] | You got a shot, take it. | 有把握的话就开枪吧 |
[34:48] | – Got him? – Yeah. | -抓住了吗 -嗯 |
[34:54] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[34:57] | – Oh, my baby. – What happened? | -孩子 -怎么回事 |
[34:58] | Oh, my baby. Oh, my God. | 我的孩子 天哪 |
[35:00] | Oh, my God. It’s okay. | 天哪 没事了 |
[35:02] | Voight, through and through on Becks. | 博伊特 子弹打中拜克斯又出去了 |
[35:08] | It’s okay. It’s okay. You’re safe. | 没事了 没事了 安全了 |
[35:12] | He called my cell. | 他打电话给我的 |
[35:15] | He said he’d give me Allison if I brought the money. | 他说我把钱带来他就把艾莉森给我 |
[35:17] | He said not to go to the police. | 他说不能叫警察 |
[35:24] | I had to try. | 我必须得试试 |
[35:34] | The science fair is next week. | 科学竞赛下周举行 |
[35:37] | Homemade silencer attached to the gun we brought in earlier. | 这是我们之前拿来那把枪的自制消音器 |
[35:40] | You went back and asked questions? | 你们又回去问问题了吗 |
[35:41] | We, in fact, did not make a single statement | 其实我们没有 |
[35:43] | ending in a question mark. | 使用问句去问 |
[35:44] | Now, the shooter was smart enough to wipe the gun clean. | 枪手很聪明 把枪擦干净了 |
[35:46] | But he forgot the inside of the bottle | 但是他把破布塞进消音器的时候 |
[35:48] | when he shoved the rags in the silencer. | 忘记瓶子里面也有指纹了 |
[35:50] | Prints match an Alex Weaver. | 指纹跟亚历克斯韦弗相符 |
[35:51] | Guy’s already done time for gun possession, | 那家伙因为持枪进过监狱 |
[35:53] | – now we got him on first degree. – Yeah. | -现在他一级谋杀罪名成立了 -对 |
[35:55] | Homicide had him dead to rights, | 凶案组知道肯定是他干的 |
[35:56] | but they couldn’t make the case stick | 但是他们没有物证 |
[35:58] | without the evidence. | 无法对他进行通缉抓捕 |
[35:59] | We scoured that neighborhood, Sergeant–I mean scoured. | 我们搜遍了那个街区 警长 真的搜遍了 |
[36:01] | I can’t even tell you how many man hours. | 你不知道我们费了多大劲 |
[36:03] | Sean already called detective Schember | 肖恩已经打电话告诉了 |
[36:04] | in area north violent crimes. | 北部暴力犯罪组的谢姆博警探 |
[36:06] | Thinks they’ll get a confession now, at worst. | 现在他们至少能让他认罪了 |
[36:08] | – Won’t need it anyway. – They’ll get a conviction. | -反正也不需要了 -肯定能给他定罪 |
[36:10] | – Guaranteed. – Guaranteed. | -绝对的 -绝对的 |
[36:14] | I don’t know how they did things over at the 31st. | 我不知道31分局那里是怎么办事的 |
[36:16] | But here at 21, | 但是在我们21局 |
[36:18] | rules do not exist so that you can find | 规定存在不是为了让你们 |
[36:20] | new and creative ways to break them. | 想办法打破的 |
[36:22] | – Sergeant… – Both of you, change out. | -警长 -你们俩都去换衣服吧 |
[36:24] | Go home. You’re done for the day. | 回家去 今天你们下班了 |
[36:28] | – It was my idea– – I know whose idea it was. | -那是我的主意 -我知道是谁的主意 |
[36:31] | Now both of you can leave. | 你们俩可以走了 |
[36:43] | Sorry, Detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[36:44] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[36:47] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[36:53] | How long you known sergeant Platt? | 你认识普拉特警长多久了 |
[36:55] | Long time. | 很久了 |
[36:56] | Well, she’s a real pain in the ass. | 她真是讨人厌啊 |
[36:59] | That is true. | 确实 |
[37:05] | Hey, listen. I heard you’re getting divorced. | 我听说你要离婚了 |
[37:08] | What? | 什么 |
[37:09] | I know those get expensive. | 我知道办离婚很烧钱 |
[37:12] | It’s like old ladies at fences around here. | 看来这里有人喜欢八卦啊 |
[37:14] | No, it’s just, I been meaning to ask. | 不是 其实我是想问问 |
[37:16] | I got a company on the side. Security business. | 我有份公司的兼职 做保安 |
[37:18] | Pays up to 500 a night. | 一晚500块 |
[37:20] | I’m always looking for off-duty cops wanting to make good cash. | 我一直在找下班时间想赚钱的警察一起 |
[37:23] | You gotta wear a suit, but it’s easy money. | 虽然得穿西装 但是那钱也好赚 |
[37:29] | I… | 我… |
[37:31] | It’s not a good time. | 我现在没那个心情 |
[37:33] | Say no more. | 没事 |
[37:34] | This guy cancelled on me tonight, that’s all. | 就是今天有个家伙放我鸽子了 |
[37:37] | Hey, if you free up, call my cell. | 如果你有时间想去 尽管找我 |
[37:39] | Otherwise, no worries. | 否则也没事 |
[37:43] | – 500 you said? – Yeah. | -你说500块一晚 -对 |
[37:56] | – Question for you. – Yep. | -问你个问题 -说 |
[37:59] | Do you think maybe they’ll just let me | 你觉得我把德瑞尔的膝盖交上 |
[38:00] | turn in Dryer’s knee for requalification? | 他们会不会直接让我通过再审查 |
[38:03] | You know, just put the x-ray in my file. | 就直接在我的档案里放一张他的X光片 |
[38:05] | – Bam. Done. Requalified. – Yeah, yeah. How much? | -搞定 再审查通过 -你就吹吧 赌多少 |
[38:08] | On this? | 赌这个吗 |
[38:10] | – How much you got? – C-note. | -你有多少 -一百 |
[38:13] | You’re on. | 跟你赌 |
[38:34] | – Good? – Oh, my God. So good. | -还行吗 -天哪 真是太好吃了 |
[38:36] | – Not too rare? – Mm-mm. | -不会太生吗 -不会 |
[38:39] | Thanks. Just… I’m usually a microwave girl. | 谢谢 我一般都用微波炉加热东西吃 |
[38:42] | You gotta start eating better now. | 你以后得好好吃东西了 |
[38:48] | – I checked with Justin. – Yeah? | -我问过贾斯汀的情况了 -是吗 |
[38:51] | Yeah, he’s got leave soon. | 他马上就有假期了 |
[38:52] | Says he’s bee-lining it for here. | 他说准备尽快回来 |
[38:54] | A week or two. | 一两周内吧 |
[38:56] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[38:58] | I can’t wait to see him. I hope he knows. | 我等不及要见他了 希望他知道 |
[39:00] | Oh, he knows. | 他知道了 |
[39:07] | You got work? | 你有工作吗 |
[39:09] | I’m staying with my aunt in Pilsen, | 我跟我姑姑住在皮尔森区 |
[39:11] | which means no rent, so that’s good. | 不用付房租 所以还不错 |
[39:13] | I mean, she’s not all there, which is dicey, | 她虽然不是一直在家 |
[39:16] | but she’s always been good to me, and it’s free, | 但是对我很好 而且又免费住 |
[39:18] | so I’ll take it. | 所以我很喜欢 |
[39:19] | And I’m getting certified in physical therapy. | 我马上就拿到物疗证书了 |
[39:22] | – Oh! – I can make, 300, 500 | -不错啊 -等我拿到证书 |
[39:24] | a week once I’m finished. | 一周就可以赚三五百了 |
[39:26] | For now, I’m just working at the counter at a makeup store. | 现在我在一家化妆品店做收银员 |
[39:34] | Wait here a sec. | 你等我一会儿 |
[40:13] | Antonio Dawson. I’m here to– | 安东尼奥·道森 我是来… |
[40:14] | Asher. Come in. | 我是亚瑟 请进 |
[40:18] | Heard nothing but good things about you. | 我听说你名声很不错啊 |
[40:21] | Yeah? Then you haven’t heard everything. | 是吗 那你肯定什么都没听说 |
[40:25] | You work personal security before? | 你以前干过私人保镖吗 |
[40:28] | Not like this. | 这种的是第一次 |
[40:29] | Yeah, well, I got three things I’m gonna need from you. | 我就需要你做好三件事 |
[40:31] | One, watch my back. | 第一 保护我 |
[40:33] | Two, don’t ask too many questions. | 第二 不要问太多问题 |
[40:35] | Hair and makeup in 45 minutes. | 四十五分钟就做好头发化好妆了 |
[40:37] | It’s a new record for me. | 我真是破纪录了 |
[40:39] | This is my wife, Layla. | 这是我妻子 蕾拉 |
[40:42] | I was just about to make myself a Moscow mule. | 我刚要给自己来杯鸡尾酒呢 |
[40:46] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[40:56] | She’s number three. | 她就是第三 |
[40:59] | Keep your eye on her. | 好好看着她点 |