时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I played a game with I.A. to get my job back. | 我跟内务部玩了个游戏 以换回我的工作 |
[00:04] | I’ve told you everything, | 我把一切都告诉了你 |
[00:05] | Good, bad, ugly. | 无论好坏 甚至是违法的事 |
[00:06] | You should have told me. | 你该早告诉我的 |
[00:07] | I’ve been clean for seven months. | 我已经戒了七个月了 |
[00:09] | Mom, I’ve been down this road with you | 妈 我们尝试过 |
[00:11] | – so many times. – But this is different, baby. | -太多次了 -但这次不一样 |
[00:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:14] | Oskar Bembenek just put $100,000 bounty on your head | 奥斯卡·本伯内克刚拿十万美金悬赏你的人头 |
[00:17] | for killing his brother Jacob. | 因为你杀了他兄弟雅各布 |
[00:19] | Any other apartments broken into? | 还有别人的公寓被闯入吗 |
[00:21] | Just yours. | 没有 |
[00:22] | Jay! | 杰 |
[00:25] | Maddie! | 麦迪 |
[00:41] | You’re okay. I need you to stay calm. | 没事的 你得保持镇定 |
[00:42] | Just stay calm, okay? I need you to call 911 now. | 保持镇定 好吗 赶快打电话报警 |
[00:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:45] | Lincoln 5021 emergency. | 我是L5020警员 紧急情况 |
[00:47] | I need backup at 4292 South Emerald Street. | 南翡翠大道4292号 请求支援 |
[00:51] | Maddie, everything’s going to be okay. | 麦迪 你会没事的 |
[00:53] | – Jay? – Hey, come here. | -杰 -在这 |
[00:54] | Was anybody hit? | 有人受伤吗 |
[00:55] | Erin, I need more towels. I need more towels. | 艾琳 我还需要毛巾 再来几条毛巾 |
[00:57] | Give me towels, now. Yeah, here. | 快给我毛巾 给你 |
[01:02] | Help’s on the way. | 救护车就快到了 |
[01:08] | Shot to the neck. | 颈部中枪 |
[01:09] | My partner’s got her behind the bar. | 我的搭档在吧台后面照顾她 |
[01:12] | All right. We got it from here. I need the stretcher, | 好的 交给我们吧 我需要担架 |
[01:15] | the back board, and kerlix for the bleeding. | 靠背板和止血纱布 |
[01:20] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓住他的 |
[01:27] | So you knew the victim? | 伤者你认识 |
[01:29] | Maddie Callahan. She worked there. | 麦迪·卡拉汉 她在酒吧工作 |
[01:31] | No I.D. on the shooter? | 不知道枪手的身份 |
[01:32] | No, patrol’s going door to door in the neighborhood | 不知道 巡警正在附近挨家挨户 |
[01:34] | looking for witnesses. | 寻找目击者 |
[01:36] | That was the hospital. | 是医院的电话 |
[01:38] | Your friend’s in ICU, but she’s alive. | 你朋友在重症监护病房 但没有生命危险 |
[01:41] | – Thanks. – Hey, it’s not your fault. | -谢谢 -听着 这不是你的错 |
[01:45] | Someone needs to talk to Bembenek. | 得找人去跟本伯内克谈谈 |
[01:47] | Oh, Olinsky’s already on that. | 奥林斯基已经去了 |
[01:49] | A black Arcadia was found abandoned in Englewood. | 在恩格尔伍德发现了一辆被遗弃的黑色阿卡迪亚 |
[01:52] | It matches the description of the getaway vehicle, | 符合枪手逃逸车辆的描述 |
[01:53] | but there’s no prints. They torched it. | 但没有指纹 他们把车烧了 |
[01:55] | White male just checked into a south side clinic | 半小时前 一名白人男性进了 |
[01:57] | about a half hour ago, two bullet wounds. | 南面一家诊所 两处枪伤 |
[01:58] | All right, Lindsay, Antonio, get on it. | 好的 琳德赛 安东尼奥 过去看看 |
[02:00] | No, no, no, Jay. | 不不不 杰 |
[02:02] | You’re in protective custody until this dies down. | 在这事平息之前你要接受保护性监禁 |
[02:05] | They shot my friend. | 他们开枪打伤了我朋友 |
[02:06] | They nearly killed me and Erin. | 差点杀了我和艾琳 |
[02:07] | You got a target on your back. | 你被人盯上了 |
[02:09] | You’re not going anywhere till that target’s removed. | 只要你还有危险 就哪都不能去 |
[02:11] | So I’m under house arrest? | 所以你要软禁我吗 |
[02:12] | You wanted to see us, Sergeant? | 警长 你找我们吗 |
[02:16] | Halstead doesn’t leave your sight until I say so. | 没我的命令别让霍斯特德离开你们的视线 |
[02:18] | And he stays here at the 21st. | 确保他待在21区 |
[02:20] | – You got it. – They don’t have to stay up here to keep an eye on me. | -没问题 -不需要他们在这看着我 |
[02:22] | You–you got to be kidding me! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[02:28] | Keep an eye on him. | 给我看住了 |
[02:32] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 借过 |
[02:34] | Oh, the investigation can begin, everyone. | 终于可以开始调查了 |
[02:37] | Nadia’s here. What, did you take a bus? | 娜迪亚驾到 怎么 你挤公交了 |
[02:39] | Two, actually. | 还转了一趟呢 |
[02:40] | What are you doing here, Nadia, | 你在这图什么呀 娜迪亚 |
[02:41] | answering phones for 12 bucks an hour? | 为了十二块的时薪整天接电话 |
[02:43] | Hey, it’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[02:44] | No, pumpkin, it’s an end. | 不 甜心 这是结束 |
[02:46] | You’re going to be up there until your boobs are bouncing off your knees, | 你会在那待到天荒地老 |
[02:49] | and all you’re going to have to show for it | 换来的只是免费的牙医治疗 |
[02:51] | is free dental, maybe a couple of flings | 也许还能跟已婚的警察 |
[02:53] | with some married cops. | 约几次炮 |
[02:55] | I’m going to be a cop one day, | 有一天 我会成为警察的 |
[02:56] | and a damn good one. | 很棒的警察 |
[02:57] | Not going to happen. | 绝不可能 |
[02:59] | Not with your resume. | 以你的前科不可能 |
[03:05] | Happy birthday, Sergeant. | 生日快乐 警长 |
[03:14] | Lindsay, you got a visitor. | 琳德赛 有人找 |
[03:21] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[03:22] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[03:24] | I’ll meet you in the car. | 我们车上见 |
[03:25] | – Make it quick. – Yeah. | -快点 -好 |
[03:28] | I am in the middle of something. | 我正忙着呢 |
[03:29] | I emailed you like you told me to, | 我照你说的给你发邮件了 |
[03:31] | – but you didn’t answer me, so– – Summarize your email. | -但你没回复我 所以 -邮件说什么了 |
[03:34] | I’m getting married today. | 我今天要结婚了 |
[03:36] | At 5:00. | 五点 |
[03:39] | Why do you want me there? | 你让我去干什么 |
[03:41] | Really. I met the guy, | 说真的 我见了那个人 |
[03:43] | I played along, me and you, we’re best friends. | 跟你演了戏 假装我们是好朋友 |
[03:46] | And if Johnny didn’t buy it, I’m sorry. | 如果乔尼不相信 那我很抱歉 |
[03:47] | That’s the best I can do. | 我只能做那么多了 |
[03:49] | Could you just put your machete down for one minute? | 你能不这么咄咄逼人吗 就一会儿 |
[03:53] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[03:56] | You’re my only child. | 你是我唯一的孩子 |
[03:58] | I’m trying to turn my life around. | 我在试图改变我的人生 |
[04:02] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[04:30] | So they got you in protective custody, I hear. | 我听说他们把你保护性拘留了 |
[04:33] | You got a lot of enemies in gen pop, don’t you? | 你在监狱里头敌人不少吧 |
[04:36] | Nah. | 没有 |
[04:36] | Just friends. I got friends everywhere. | 都是朋友 我到处都有朋友 |
[04:39] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[04:40] | The warden used to be a cop. | 监狱长以前是个警察 |
[04:45] | I know you’re afraid to die, Oskar. | 我知道你怕死 奥斯卡 |
[04:48] | I could always see it in your eyes. | 我从你眼中能看出来 |
[04:54] | So I’m here to give you one chance… | 所以我来这儿给你一个机会 |
[04:58] | to live. | 让你活下去 |
[05:00] | You call off the hit on Halstead, | 你取消霍斯特德的悬赏 |
[05:03] | and you tell me | 然后告诉我 |
[05:04] | who it was tried to take him out at that bar. | 在酒吧里想杀他的人是谁 |
[05:06] | Wait, wait– we’re talking about | 等等 我们说的是 |
[05:08] | the Detective Halstead that killed my brother? | 杀掉我弟弟的那个霍斯特德警探吗 |
[05:10] | – That Halstead? – Listen to me. | -是那个霍斯特德吗 -听我说 |
[05:12] | Carefully. | 仔细听着 |
[05:14] | I’m giving you one chance. | 我这是给你一个机会 |
[05:19] | I’m doing time. | 我在坐牢呢 |
[05:20] | Trying to get my head around that. | 我要关心的是这个 |
[05:23] | Can’t be worried about the outside world. | 没工夫操心外面的世界 |
[05:39] | Hey. Hey, Sergeant. | 警长 |
[05:41] | Listen, we know Bembenek put this contract | 我们知道本伯内克是在监狱里 |
[05:43] | out from prison, but he’s not talking. | 发了悬赏 可他不愿意谈 |
[05:46] | So we turned his cell upside down, we got nothing. | 我们把他的牢房搜了个遍 什么都没有 |
[05:48] | We think he put the call out from a prison land line. | 我们觉得他是通过监狱固定电话传的话 |
[05:52] | Olinsky knows the warden, says you know somebody | 奥林斯基认识监狱长 他说你认识 |
[05:54] | in the Sheriff’s office who handles these things. | 警长办公室里负责这些事的人 |
[05:56] | So if there’s any way I could get those recordings | 所以 如果我能避开那些繁琐的手续 |
[05:58] | without having to go through all the red tape, | 直接拿到记录的话 |
[06:00] | that would be… well, that would be dandy. | 那就…那就太棒了 |
[06:05] | Deputy Radigan. I’ll give you her number. | 雷迪根副警长 我把他号码给你 |
[06:08] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[06:09] | What the hell is that? | 这是个什么东西 |
[06:11] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个吗 -对 |
[06:12] | It’s a ham sandwich. | 这是火腿三明治 |
[06:14] | No, it’s a shrimp boat. You want the number or not? | 不 这是捕虾船 你还想不想要号码了 |
[06:18] | Yes, please. | 要 |
[06:19] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你点事 |
[06:20] | – Mm-hmm. – How’s Nadia doing up there? | -问吧 -娜迪亚在上面干得怎么样 |
[06:24] | She’s killing it. Why? | 她很不错 怎么问这个 |
[06:26] | – No reason. – Thank you. | -没什么 -谢谢 |
[06:36] | Where are you going, Donald? | 你去哪儿 唐纳德 |
[06:38] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[06:41] | What did you get treated for? | 你来看什么病 |
[06:43] | Hey, look, I just– ah! | 我只是… |
[06:47] | I accidentally thumbed the trigger. | 我不小心开枪走火了 |
[06:52] | Twice, in the back? | 两枪 在背部吗 |
[06:54] | Detective Dawson, I’m going to bet you | 道森警探 我跟你赌 |
[06:55] | a week’s salary that the bullets they took | 一周的薪水 他们从他的肩部 |
[06:57] | out of his shoulder are going to match my gun. | 取出来的子弹跟我的枪吻合 |
[06:59] | You couldn’t give me odds high enough to take that bet. | 你赢定了 我不跟你赌 |
[07:01] | You tell us what happened before we get the slugs | 如果你在我们去找护士拿弹头之前 |
[07:03] | from the nurse, you’re officially co-operative. | 告诉我们实情 你算是跟警方合作 |
[07:06] | You wait until after, and you just bought yourself | 要等我们去了再招的话 你就等着 |
[07:08] | another ten years. | 多判十年吧 |
[07:09] | I just drove. I swear to God, I just drove. | 我只是开车的 我发誓 |
[07:14] | And I sure as hell didn’t know a cop was the target. | 我根本不知道目标会是警察 |
[07:16] | Who was the shooter? | 枪手是谁 |
[07:19] | – Nurse. – He’s my friend, man. | -护士 -他可是我朋友 |
[07:22] | Karl Forsman! | 卡尔·福斯曼 |
[07:26] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[07:28] | Come on, hit it. | 把门撞开 |
[07:34] | Stop! Police! | 别跑 警察 |
[07:53] | Get up. | 起来 |
[07:56] | There we go. | 让你跑 |
[07:59] | Opened up on a couple of cops last night, huh, Karl? | 昨晚朝两个警察开枪了是吧 卡尔 |
[08:09] | That hurt my feelings. | 真让我伤心 |
[08:32] | Don’t you have some paperwork to do, Kevin? | 你不是还有些文件要处理吗 凯文 |
[08:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:38] | Yeah, I got some typing to do. | 我得去打报告了 |
[09:04] | Did you grow up Catholic, Karl? | 你从小就信天主教吗 卡尔 |
[09:06] | I mean, most Poles are Catholic, right? | 波兰人多数都是天主教徒 对吧 |
[09:10] | Remember hearing about purgatory? | 还记得听说过炼狱吗 |
[09:13] | I mean, if you weren’t paying attention, | 如果你当时没好好听讲 |
[09:15] | it’s–it’s a way station between heaven and hell. | 我告诉你 那是个天堂与地狱之间的中转站 |
[09:21] | It’s like this place. | 就跟这儿一样 |
[09:26] | Heaven, for you, is upstairs. | 对你来说 天堂就在楼上 |
[09:30] | Cup of coffee, comfortable chair, we talk. | 有咖啡 舒适的椅子 我们好好聊聊 |
[09:34] | You tell me why you opened up on two cops, | 你告诉我为什么朝两个警察开枪 |
[09:39] | put a girl in the hospital with a hole in her neck, | 一名女孩被你击中颈部 如今身在医院 |
[09:43] | clinging to life. | 命悬一线 |
[09:48] | Hell… | 地狱 |
[09:51] | it’s a place we call the silos. | 是一个我们称之为”筒仓”的地方 |
[09:57] | About a 15-minute drive from here. | 离这里15分钟车程 |
[10:05] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去哪 |
[10:11] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[10:13] | Got it. | 我知道了 |
[10:17] | Uh, Detective Halstead? | 霍斯特德警探 |
[10:19] | Sergeant Voight is on his way up with the suspect. | 博伊特警长正准备带嫌犯上来 |
[10:21] | Um, he asked that on his way to the interview room, | 在他带嫌犯去审讯室经过这里时 |
[10:24] | you wait in his office for them to pass by. | 希望你能去他办公室里待会儿 |
[10:28] | – Which suspect? – Uh… | -什么嫌犯 -等等 |
[10:30] | Maybe it’s better that you don’t know, right? | 或许你不知道会更好 |
[10:32] | Is it the shooter? | 是那个枪手吗 |
[10:33] | Let’s head in Voight’s office, Jay. | 咱们还是去博伊特办公室吧 杰 |
[10:38] | First of all, it’s Detective. | 首先 叫我警探 |
[10:40] | Second of all, let’s not me and you | 第二 别说什么”咱们” |
[10:42] | get off on the wrong foot. | 我跟你没那么熟 |
[10:43] | I’m all for that. But if you can join me | 我很乐意照办 但还是希望你能 |
[10:46] | in Voight’s office, Detective, that’d be great. | 随我一起来博伊特办公室 警探 |
[11:01] | – That’s him, that’s– – Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. | -就是他 那个… -别冲动 |
[11:04] | Sarge, give me five minutes. Gimme five minutes! | 警长 给我五分钟 五分钟就好 |
[11:07] | Is that what we’re going to do, throw? | 你要跟我干一架吗 |
[11:08] | Because you’re not walking past me | 因为在我接到命令之前 |
[11:09] | until I get an “All clear.” | 我是不会让你过去的 |
[11:10] | You got that? | 知道了吗 |
[11:29] | I was at the club. | 当时我在俱乐部 |
[11:32] | Some, uh, higher-level guys were talking | 一些大人物说起 |
[11:34] | about the contract on this cop, Halstead. | 有人要干掉一个警察 霍斯特德 |
[11:39] | I’ve been trying to move up, impress the guys. | 我一直想往上爬 让这些大人物注意我 |
[11:42] | Hell, a hundred grand for the hit wouldn’t hurt either. | 再说了 十万赏金也不是小数目 |
[11:44] | It’s just you and this driver? | 参与这事的只有你和司机 |
[11:46] | Novak? | 诺瓦克 |
[11:49] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 只有我们 |
[11:52] | Did he give me up? | 是他供我出来的吗 |
[11:54] | Tends to happen when people are looking at murder charges. | 当面对谋杀指控时 人们通常都会这么做 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[11:59] | Well, for whatever it’s worth, | 不管怎么说 |
[12:01] | I wasn’t going to go after anyone else on that list. | 我没打算去对付名单上的其他人 |
[12:04] | Wait, hold it. | 等等 |
[12:08] | What list? What are you talking about? | 什么名单 你在说什么 |
[12:10] | The list. Bembenek has a hit list. | 本伯内克有份黑名单 |
[12:13] | If he was going to go away to prison, | 如果他真的要坐牢 |
[12:15] | he wanted certain people killed. | 他就会杀掉一些人 |
[12:17] | How many people? | 有多少人 |
[12:20] | I don’t know. But it was more | 我不清楚 但那上面 |
[12:21] | than just the cop on there. | 远不止那一个警察的名字 |
[12:25] | Antonio’s in Logan Square. | 安东尼奥在罗根广场 |
[12:26] | He’s saying he needs you down there. | 他说需要你过去一趟 |
[12:29] | I’ll let you keep him company. | 你在这陪着他吧 |
[12:43] | The Assistant State’s Sttorney | 还记得负责本伯内克谋杀案的 |
[12:44] | in Bembenek’s murder trial, Steve Kot? | 州副检察官史蒂夫·考特吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[12:54] | Kot’s daughter. | 考特的女儿 |
[12:56] | Two shots to the skull. | 头部中了两枪 |
[12:59] | 16. | 16岁 |
[13:04] | 多拉·考特 州检察官考特之女 | |
[13:04] | Doubling up on squad cars in front of all the homes | 所有与本伯内克一案有关的人家门口 |
[13:07] | of the people involved in the Bembenek trial. | 都增加了两倍的警力 |
[13:08] | There’s judges, lawyers, clerks. | 法官 律师 办事员 |
[13:10] | Bembenek anticipated that. | 但本伯内克都预料到了 |
[13:11] | That’s why he’s going after their family members. | 所以转而找他们的家人下手 |
[13:14] | Two taps to the head without an eye witness. | 头部中两枪 没有目击证人 |
[13:16] | That was a professional hit. | 绝对是专业手法 |
[13:17] | And we have no idea how many people are on this list? | 我们不知道名单上有多少人吗 |
[13:20] | No. | 是的 |
[13:22] | Hey, will you call Chicago Med | 你帮我打电话给芝加哥医院 |
[13:24] | and check on Maddie from the bar? | 叫他们看看酒吧的麦迪好吗 |
[13:26] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 |
[13:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:31] | How’d you know it was my birthday? | 你怎么知道我的生日的 |
[13:33] | I have access to all the personnel files. | 我可以查到所有人的档案 |
[13:35] | Wasn’t that hard to figure out. | 想知道并不难 |
[13:37] | And I can assure you it won’t happen again. | 我可以向你保证不会再有下次了 |
[13:40] | Anything else, Sergeant? | 还有别的事儿吗 警长 |
[13:42] | No. | 没了 |
[13:44] | You have a good day. | 祝你一天愉快 |
[13:47] | Hey, everyone, this is, uh, | 大伙儿 这是… |
[13:48] | Sheriff Charlene Radigan. | 治安官沙琳·雷迪根 |
[13:50] | She helped me secure phone recordings | 她帮我争取到了 |
[13:51] | Bembenek made on a Cook County land line. | 本伯内克曾打到库克县的电话记录 |
[13:54] | Most of the calls are in Polish. | 大部分电话说的都是波兰语 |
[13:55] | Inmates switch to their native tongues all the time | 囚犯一般会用他们的母语 |
[13:57] | when they try to cover up what they’re talking about. | 来掩饰谈话的内容 |
[13:59] | So we’re going to need a translator. | 所以我们需要一个翻译 |
[14:01] | Forsman kid flipped, right? | 福斯曼就是波兰人对吧 |
[14:02] | You think he’d– you think he’d do it? | 你觉得他会愿意帮我们翻译吗 |
[14:04] | He’ll paint my house if I want him to. | 只要我让他去 给我刷房子他也得刷 |
[14:06] | It’s in here. | 就在这儿 |
[14:08] | Remember, this Saturday, F.O.P. picnic. | 记得这周六的野餐 |
[14:11] | – Corn dogs. – Corn dogs. | -玉米热狗哦 -没问题 |
[14:17] | Gotta get a cup of coffee. | 我去倒杯咖啡 |
[14:19] | Yeah. I’m gonna get some coffee too. | 我也去倒一杯 |
[14:21] | Yeah, right. | 好的 |
[14:29] | So listen, I don’t know what that sounded like, | 听着 我不知道你是怎么想的 |
[14:30] | but I’m not going to the F.O.P. picnic with her. | 但我不会跟她去野餐的 |
[14:32] | Corn dogs? | 玉米热狗 |
[14:34] | She means the booth I guess. | 我猜她是指摊位那边 |
[14:35] | I told her I like them. | 我告诉过她我喜欢 |
[14:36] | Doesn’t everybody like them? You like them? | 难道有谁不喜欢吗 你喜欢吗 |
[14:38] | Adam, maybe this is getting too complicated. | 亚当 这事儿变得有点复杂了 |
[14:41] | Stop. Look, she asked me to go, yes. | 别这样 她叫我去 是的 |
[14:43] | I probably should have said, “No, thank you,” flat out, but– | 也许我应该直接拒绝她 但… |
[14:46] | Maybe we need to take a break. | 也许我们需要冷静一下 |
[14:58] | Uh, I don’t know who’s on the other end of that call. | 我不知道电话那头的人是谁 |
[15:01] | I’ve never heard that voice before. | 我从没听过这个声音 |
[15:03] | He just told Bembenek “I’ve got the list. | 他告诉本伯内克他拿到了单子 |
[15:04] | Just tell me when you want to go shopping.” | 问他什么时候去购物 |
[15:07] | We tried to triangulate | 我们试图三角定位 |
[15:08] | the location of where that call went, | 被叫方的位置 |
[15:10] | but no luck. | 但一无所获 |
[15:11] | Phone was a throwaway. | 电话是一次性的 |
[15:15] | The guy’s upset that Bembenek offered the job | 那个人很不满意本伯内克 |
[15:17] | to somebody else first. | 把工作先给过别人 |
[15:19] | Somebody named JP. | 一个叫JP的人 |
[15:22] | JP? Joe Price. | JP 乔·普莱斯 |
[15:27] | I thought he was out of the game. | 我还以为他早就洗手不干了呢 |
[15:29] | Let’s find out. | 去查查 |
[15:37] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 朋友 |
[15:40] | Is there something you want to say to me? | 你有话想跟我说吗 |
[15:43] | You really don’t remember me, do you? | 你是真不记得我了吗 |
[15:46] | Should I? | 我应该记得吗 |
[15:47] | Patrolman Byrne. | 伯恩巡警 |
[15:49] | That doesn’t ring a bell? | 有印象了吗 |
[15:54] | What’s with the guessing game? | 有话就说 别让我猜来猜去的 |
[15:57] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 就当我没说 |
[16:00] | Hey, hey, hey. Come back here, come here. | 等等 回来 回来 |
[16:05] | Listen, when your testicles drop | 听着 等你冷静下来 |
[16:06] | and you finally decide to tell me what your problem is, | 终于决定告诉我你有什么事儿了 |
[16:08] | I’m all ears. But until then, | 我洗耳恭听 但在那之前 |
[16:10] | You do not walk around here giving me the high hat. | 你不要在那里给我摆架子 |
[16:12] | Is that clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[16:14] | Absolutely clear. | 一清二楚 |
[16:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:36] | Mike, why don’t you head into the house for a minute, okay? | 迈克 先进屋待会好吗 |
[16:41] | What’s up, JP? | 你好啊 JP |
[16:42] | Long time, detectives. | 好久不见 警探们 |
[16:44] | How are you guys doing? | 最近过得怎么样 |
[16:46] | – How’s tricks? – Kid looks good. | -一切顺利吗 -这孩子看起来不错啊 |
[16:48] | Yeah, couldn’t be prouder. | 是啊 特别为他骄傲 |
[16:50] | Get to spend a lot more time with him these days, | 最近有不少时间可以陪他 |
[16:52] | so thank the good lord for that, right? | 这得感谢老天 对吧 |
[16:55] | You guys parents? | 你们有孩子吗 |
[16:56] | Why’d your name come up on a recorded call | 奥斯卡·本伯内克从库克县监狱打出的 |
[16:58] | Oskar Bembenek made from Cook County? | 电话录音里为什么会出现你的名字 |
[17:01] | Can’t help who calls me. | 别人给我打电话我有什么办法 |
[17:02] | We know you were offered the contract. | 我们知道他想要雇你 |
[17:05] | Then you also know I turned it down. | 那你也知道我拒绝了 |
[17:07] | I’m retired. Ask Ray Zancanelli. | 我退休了 不信去问我的保释官 |
[17:09] | He’ll tell you. | 他会告诉你的 |
[17:11] | I just hang out with the kid these days. | 我现在专心陪我的孩子 |
[17:13] | – That’s it. – How big is the hit list? | -仅此而已 -名单上有多少人 |
[17:16] | Conversation didn’t go that far. | 我们根本没谈那么多 |
[17:18] | I said “no thanks,” click. | 我说”不 谢谢” 就挂了 |
[17:20] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:21] | The judge from the Bembenek trial, | 本伯内克案子的法官 |
[17:23] | Joseph Murray, | 约瑟夫·穆雷 |
[17:24] | just found his mother with two in the head. | 刚刚发现他的母亲头部中了两枪 |
[17:31] | You need to come down to the district. | 你得跟我们回警署一趟 |
[17:33] | I can’t help you guys. | 我帮不了你们 |
[17:34] | You don’t know what you can do for us. | 你还不知道你能为我们做什么呢 |
[17:39] | At least let me tell my son. | 至少让我去和我儿子说一声 |
[17:40] | Just get in the car. Come on. | 直接上车 走吧 |
[17:50] | – How are you holding up? – Not well. | -你怎么样了 -不怎么样 |
[17:52] | My mother’s got this house on Irving Park. | 我妈妈在欧文家园买了栋房子 |
[17:54] | I pay the mortgage, and they’ve frozen my assets. | 我得付贷款 可他们冻结了我的资产 |
[17:57] | Is there someone that can help you out? | 有人能帮你一把吗 |
[17:59] | Why do you think I’m talking to you? | 不然你以为我给你打电话干吗 |
[18:01] | You know who Bembenek’s talking to? | 你知道本伯内克在给谁打电话吗 |
[18:08] | A name would be helpful. | 说个名字就行 |
[18:11] | Look, we got a 16-year-old girl, | 听着 一个16岁的女孩 |
[18:13] | 70-year-old woman, | 和一位70岁的老妇 |
[18:16] | both executed. | 被枪杀了 |
[18:19] | What, are you going to just sit here and… | 你打算就这样坐在这里 |
[18:21] | let another innocent family member get killed? | 让更多无辜的涉案人家属被杀吗 |
[18:27] | My son is trying to get into TSA. | 我儿子想进运输安全管理局工作 |
[18:30] | He’s got this pissant obstruction charge | 可他18岁的时候 |
[18:32] | from when he was 18. | 有一次妨碍公务的指控记录 |
[18:35] | Get that charge sealed, I’m here to help. | 你们把那条记录抹掉 我就帮忙 |
[18:38] | That would take time. | 那需要花时间 |
[18:40] | Time we don’t have. | 我们现在没那个时间 |
[18:41] | All I need is a handshake and your word. | 你跟我握手保证一下就行 |
[18:51] | Patrick Shostak. | 帕特里克·舒斯塔克 |
[18:55] | New breed of contract killer. | 新生代职业杀手 |
[19:01] | Back in the day, we… | 想当年 我们… |
[19:04] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[19:07] | There was honor in it. | 当年我们懂得荣誉感 |
[19:11] | Today, they blow up a city block to take out one mark. | 如今他们为了一个目标能炸掉一个街区 |
[19:16] | They murder the kids if they can’t get to the parents. | 他们碰不到目标就去杀他们的孩子 |
[19:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:24] | I had the stomach for a lot of things. | 我能忍受很多事 |
[19:27] | But not for that. | 但受不了这个 |
[19:31] | Do you know how to get ahold of this Shostak guy? | 你知道怎么能联系到这个舒斯塔克吗 |
[19:34] | He has a messaging service. | 他有一个语音信箱 |
[19:36] | Whether or not he calls me back… | 至于他会不会回我的电话… |
[19:38] | Give it a go. | 试试看 |
[19:40] | If he calls me back I say what? | 如果他回我电话 我说什么 |
[19:43] | You have Halstead, and you want to make a deal. | 你抓住了霍斯特德 想做个交易 |
[19:46] | And tell him you got a photo of Halstead, dead. | 告诉他你有霍斯特德死了的照片 |
[19:49] | We’ll rig it. | 我们会安排的 |
[19:50] | What if he doesn’t go for it? | 如果他不买账呢 |
[19:51] | Just improvise. | 那就随机应变 |
[19:53] | Isn’t that what you had to do | 你以前杀人计划出问题的时候 |
[19:54] | when you’re trying to kill someone and the plan went sideways? | 不是也得随机应变吗 |
[20:00] | Allegedly. | 假设情况下是这样 |
[20:07] | Command staff has put together a task force | 上面已经组织起一个特别行动小组 |
[20:09] | to try and reach out to every aunt, uncle, cousin | 试图联系到所有涉及本伯内克一案的 |
[20:12] | of anyone involved in the Bembenek trial… | 审理人员家人… |
[20:14] | Although there’s only so much they can do. | 尽管他们能做的不多 |
[20:17] | Hey, that was Chicago Med. | 刚才芝加哥医院来电 |
[20:20] | Maddie’s heading into surgery, | 麦迪要进手术室了 |
[20:21] | so they’re going to let me know. | 有情况他们会告诉我 |
[20:24] | She’ll pull through. | 她会挺过去的 |
[20:26] | I never should have been there. | 我不该去那里的 |
[20:28] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别自责 |
[20:31] | Hey, Ruzek and Atwater, | 鲁塞克和阿特沃特 |
[20:32] | I need a cell phone rigged up right now. | 给我立刻准备一台手机 |
[20:35] | – What’s going on? – Sit tight. | -怎么了 -等着 |
[20:36] | – I’m tired of sitting. – Sit tight. | -我厌倦了等待 -好好等着 |
[20:42] | You’re never going to be able to trace a call from him. | 你们绝对不会追踪不到他的电话的 |
[20:44] | He goes from one drop phone to another. | 他不停地换一次性手机 |
[20:46] | I don’t know why you’re bothering. | 何必多此一举 |
[20:48] | You know what, how about I do my job, | 这样吧 我做好我的工作 |
[20:49] | you do yours? How about that? | 你做好你的 如何 |
[20:55] | Boss. | 老大 |
[21:09] | Hello. | 喂 |
[21:11] | JP JP? | |
[21:13] | What’s up, Shostak? | 你好 舒斯塔克 |
[21:16] | I have something you may want. | 我有一样东西或许你想要 |
[21:19] | I want a lot of things. | 我想要很多东西 |
[21:21] | Halstead. | 霍斯特德 |
[21:23] | My understanding is you turned down this contract. | 我还以为这个活儿你没接 |
[21:26] | And I heard they offered you a lot more money than me. | 我听说他们给你的钱比我多得多 |
[21:29] | I want half. | 我要一半 |
[21:31] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[21:33] | Or I let him go. | 不然我就放他走 |
[21:35] | And you better think quick. | 你最好快点考虑 |
[21:37] | The dilaudid I pumped into him’s going to wear off soon. | 我给他打的麻醉药马上就要失效了 |
[21:40] | 1/3rd. | 三分之一 |
[21:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:47] | I’ll take care of it, | 我处理掉他 |
[21:48] | I’ll bring you a photo for proof. | 然后给你带张照片证明 |
[21:49] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:51] | Just because I’m talking to you | 我同意跟你通话 |
[21:52] | doesn’t mean I trust you. | 不代表我信任你 |
[21:54] | I want to see him alive. | 我要见他的活人 |
[21:58] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:59] | Highway between Cermak and Kedzie. | 西瑟马克和凯基之间的公路 |
[22:01] | 30 minutes. | 半小时后见 |
[22:12] | There’s too many risks. | 风险太大了 |
[22:15] | There’s always risks. | 做什么没有风险 |
[22:16] | Jay, you’d be in the car with a hitman. | 杰 你会跟杀手坐一辆车 |
[22:18] | Who’s retired, and who we made a deal with. | 他已经退休了 而且我们跟他有约定 |
[22:20] | Because that changes everything. | 好像这会让事情不同一样 |
[22:21] | We don’t know how many people Bembenek wants dead. | 我们不知道本伯内克想让多少人死 |
[22:33] | Isn’t this enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[22:37] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[22:39] | Sarge, | 警长 |
[22:41] | I will sign whatever I have to sign | 我会签任何东西 |
[22:43] | saying I went on my own free will, | 声明我是自愿去的 |
[22:45] | that I wasn’t ordered. | 不是奉命而去 |
[22:47] | That’ll release the city from all liability. | 这样市里就不用负责了 |
[22:51] | I don’t have any beneficiaries anyway. | 反正我也没有遗嘱受益人 |
[22:55] | I signed that form the day I graduated from the academy, | 我从警校毕业那天就签了那个表 |
[22:57] | right before they pinned a badge on my chest. | 就在他们在我胸上戴上警徽之前 |
[23:06] | Here. | 给 |
[23:07] | Ratchets on the cuffs have been shaved down. | 已经把手铐上的棘齿松动了 |
[23:09] | So one tug, they’ll come off. | 拽一下就掉 |
[23:11] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[23:14] | Be smart, right? | 聪明点 好吗 |
[23:16] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[23:25] | All right, I want four tracking devices on this thing. | 好了 在车上装四个追踪器 |
[23:27] | I’m on it. | 好的 |
[23:28] | All right, Burgess and Roman, | 好了 伯吉斯和罗曼 |
[23:30] | you stay close, but not too close, | 你们跟紧 但不要太紧 |
[23:32] | in case we need to call in patrol. | 以防我们需要叫巡逻队 |
[23:33] | Ruzek, you’re with Antonio, | 鲁塞克 你和安东尼奥一起 |
[23:35] | Atwater with Olinsky. | 阿特沃特和奥林斯基一起 |
[23:37] | You and me. | 你和我一起 |
[23:41] | Let me tell you something, JP. | 话说在前头 JP |
[23:43] | You don’t need to say it. | 你不用说了 |
[23:44] | As long as you plan on coming through for my kid, | 只要你打算帮我儿子抹掉记录 |
[23:46] | we’re straight. | 我们就相安无事 |
[23:47] | We got ten minutes. | 还剩十分钟 |
[23:48] | All right, let’s hit it. | 好的 出发 |
[24:34] | Price is getting a call. | 普莱斯那边来电话了 |
[24:37] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[24:38] | Take him out of the car. | 把他从车里弄出来 |
[24:39] | Show him to me. | 我要亲眼看看 |
[24:58] | This is crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[24:59] | The guy could take a shot at any time. | 那家伙随时可以开枪 |
[25:05] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[25:06] | Head to the abandoned storefront | 现在去里奇兰街和罗斯福街交汇的 |
[25:08] | on Ridgeland and Roosevelt. | 废弃商店那里 |
[25:33] | Shostak is calling again. | 舒斯塔克又打电话来了 |
[25:36] | – Yeah? – Check your texts. | -怎么 -看短信 |
[25:42] | Get me that text, Ruzek. | 把短信弄过来 鲁塞克 |
[25:44] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 好 马上 |
[25:45] | What is it? | 发的什么 |
[25:48] | It’s a picture. | 是一张图片 |
[25:53] | It’s Price’s son. | 是普莱斯的儿子 |
[25:57] | Do it! Get your hand off it! | 快 给我放开 |
[26:03] | He’s dusting us. | 他想甩掉我们 |
[26:42] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[26:52] | Hey! Pull over to the side! | 靠边停车 |
[26:53] | CPD! Over to the side, right here! | 警察 停到这边来 |
[26:58] | All right, go, go, go! | 好 快行动 |
[27:06] | Gimme your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[27:13] | Gimme your gun. | 把枪给我 |
[27:15] | Do it! | 快 |
[27:21] | I thought you didn’t kill cops. | 我以为你不会杀警察 |
[27:23] | Yeah. Things change. | 是啊 世道多变 |
[27:37] | Don’t you move. | 老实待着别动 |
[27:43] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[27:45] | Stand here. Stand here. | 站在这里 站好 |
[27:50] | Put these on. | 捆上 |
[27:51] | Do it. | 快点 |
[27:53] | Put ’em on. | 听到没 |
[28:06] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[28:07] | Lose the phone and the car. | 把手机和车都丢掉 |
[28:10] | All right. | 好 |
[28:15] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:17] | Come on. | 快走 |
[28:25] | Hey! Hey. Give me the key. | 把车钥匙给我 |
[28:27] | Give him the key right now! | 快点给我 |
[28:35] | I’m in a gold minivan. | 我在一辆金色的小型面包车里 |
[28:37] | Westbury field. | 去韦斯特伯里 |
[28:44] | – Hey here. – help! Help! Police! | -这边 -救命 警察 |
[28:48] | Ma’am, Chicago PD. What happened? | 女士 我们是芝加哥警察 发生了什么事 |
[28:50] | He came up, put a gun in my face, | 那个人突然过来拿枪指着我 |
[28:52] | – and he took my car. – What kind of car? | -把我的车抢走了 -什么样的车 |
[28:54] | All I kept thinking was “Oh, Lord, | 我满脑子都是”主啊 |
[28:55] | please don’t take me home today.” | 千万别今天把我给带走啊” |
[28:56] | Ma’am! What kind of car was it? | 女士 什么样的车 |
[28:58] | – Minivan. Gold. – Which way? | -小型面包车 金色的 -往哪边走了 |
[29:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:21] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[29:23] | Get out of the car. | 快下车 |
[29:25] | Get up against the car. | 背靠着车 |
[29:29] | You really think you’re going to walk away from this? | 你真以为你能独自脱身吗 |
[29:30] | Shut up. He’s got my son. | 闭嘴 他抓了我的儿子 |
[29:33] | You or him, not even close. | 选你还是我儿子 我根本不用犹豫 |
[29:52] | Get up. | 起来 |
[29:53] | Get up! Get against the car. | 起来 趴车上 |
[29:55] | – Don’t let him kill my kid. – Get against the car. | -别让他杀我儿子 -趴着 |
[29:57] | Don’t let him kill my kid, man. | 别让他杀我儿子 |
[30:05] | Voight, I’m at 103rd and Central | 博伊特 我在萨奇隧道附近 |
[30:07] | near Sag Channel. | 中央路和103街交界处 |
[30:08] | I got a car approaching 500 yards from the north. | 我北边500码处有辆车正开过来 |
[30:10] | It’s a red mustang. I think it’s Shostak. | 是一辆红色野马 可能是舒斯塔克 |
[30:12] | Stand down! Get out of there! | 别管了 离开那里 |
[30:18] | Halstead is at Westbury field, | 霍斯特德在韦斯特伯里 |
[30:20] | 103rd and Central. | 中央路和103街交界处 |
[30:23] | You’re going to act like everything is normal, | 你要装着一切都正常 |
[30:25] | – like you’re in complete control. – Yeah. Uh-huh. | -像一切都在你掌控中一样 -好 |
[30:27] | That’s how we get your son back. | 这样你儿子才能毫发无损 |
[30:28] | – All right. – Let’s go. | -好 -走吧 |
[30:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:45] | – Where’s he going? – What’s he doing? | -他去哪里 -他在干嘛 |
[30:49] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪里 |
[31:40] | Show me your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[31:41] | Put them up! | 举起来 |
[31:43] | Get out of the car! Get out of the car. | 下车 快下车 |
[31:46] | – Get out! – Get out! | -滚出来 -出来 |
[31:47] | Down on the ground! Get down on the ground! | 趴地上 趴在地上 |
[31:49] | Put your hands behind your head! | 把双手放到在头后 |
[31:50] | Hey,Lindsay,give me your cuffs. | 琳德赛 把手铐给我 |
[31:52] | Put your hands on the window! | 把双手放在玻璃窗上 |
[31:53] | What’s up, Shostak? | 怎么样啊 舒斯塔克 |
[32:06] | No, no, no. Stay still, stay still. | 不不 躺着别动 |
[32:08] | Keep your head down. | 头放下 |
[32:09] | Keep your head down. Put your head down. | 头低下去 不要起来 |
[32:12] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[32:20] | Your son’s going to be fine. | 你儿子不会有事的 |
[32:24] | And I’ll make sure his record’s sealed. | 我会确保封存他的档案 |
[32:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:28] | You, you’re on your own. | 你就得靠自己了 |
[32:30] | So I’m going to jail | 所以我会去坐牢 |
[32:32] | for doing the right thing. | 就因为做了一个父亲该做的事 |
[32:35] | JP JP. | |
[32:43] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[32:44] | In about two minutes I got to meet Commander Perry | 约两分钟后我要去见佩里局长 |
[32:48] | so he can brief command staff. | 他会向上层作简要汇报 |
[32:50] | You know, no one out there | 那里没有人 |
[32:53] | really knows how we operate… | 知道我们是如何操作的 |
[32:56] | How we put ourselves in harm’s way. | 知道我们怎样将自己置身险境 |
[33:00] | If they did, our hands would be tied. | 如果他们知道 我们就会束手束脚 |
[33:04] | And the worst of the worst that we hunt down | 最糟的结果就是我们的追捕行动 |
[33:06] | would go free. | 会付诸东流 |
[33:08] | So when I say this stays in house, | 所以当我说一切不许外传时 |
[33:12] | this stays in house | 就一个字也别吐露 |
[33:14] | so we can keep operating the way we do. | 这样我们才可以继续这样操作 |
[33:21] | Halstead, what you did today… | 霍斯特德 你今天的所作所为 |
[33:26] | what you did for this city… | 为这座城市的贡献 |
[33:32] | Well, no one will ever know. | 将不会为人知晓 |
[33:36] | But this family knows. | 但这个大家庭知道 |
[33:44] | Cheers to that. | 为他鼓掌 |
[33:46] | I’m going to Molly’s and getting drunk. | 我要去莫利酒吧大喝一场 |
[33:48] | – Anyone want to join? – Yeah, I’m in. | -有人要来吗 -我也来 |
[33:50] | I’m in. | 我也来 |
[34:08] | I want you so bad right now. | 我现在非常想要你 |
[34:12] | My place, one hour. | 我家 一小时后见 |
[34:13] | – Hell, yes. – You have been a bad boy. | -太棒了 -你真是个坏小子 |
[34:16] | Don’t talk to me like that right now. | 现在不许这么和我说话 |
[34:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:18] | Jeff? | 杰夫 |
[34:20] | – One hour. – Go. | -一小时后见 -走吧 |
[34:23] | One hour. | 一小时后见 |
[34:38] | You wrote in your card you wanted to emulate me. | 你在卡片里写到你想要效仿我 |
[34:41] | You know what, I take it all back, okay? | 我收回那句话 好不好 |
[34:45] | Tough stuff, it’s a peace offering. | 犟妞 我是在求和 |
[34:47] | So get over yourself, and accept it, okay? | 所以你还是省省 接受吧 |
[34:56] | So why’d you write that? | 你为什么那么写 |
[34:57] | Or were you just kissing ass? | 还只是想拍马屁 |
[34:59] | You love your job. | 你热爱自己的工作 |
[35:01] | People respect you. | 大家都尊敬你 |
[35:04] | You were the only person | 你是唯一一个记得 |
[35:05] | that remembered it was my birthday. | 我生日的人 |
[35:08] | Even my new boyfriend forgot. Putz. | 连我的新男友都忘了 |
[35:11] | I like birthdays. | 我喜欢生日 |
[35:13] | I like holidays in general. | 也喜欢假期 |
[35:15] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:16] | You should see my front yard at Christmas. | 圣诞节时你应该去我的前院看看 |
[35:21] | So just keep your head down and do your job. | 还是踏踏实实工作吧 |
[35:23] | Make people want to help you. | 让人们愿意去帮你 |
[35:24] | This is Chicago. Records, priors– | 这是芝加哥 不论什么前科… |
[35:27] | They can have a way of being expunged, | 他们都可以想办法抹去 |
[35:29] | you know what I’m saying? | 你明白我意思吗 |
[35:30] | – I do. – Good. | -明白 -很好 |
[35:32] | So this is the last time I’m going to mention it. | 这是我最后一次提到这个 |
[35:34] | It’s up to you now. | 现在一切都靠你自己了 |
[35:38] | Well, it looks like you’ll be seeing Shostak here soon. | 看来你很快就要见到舒斯塔克了 |
[35:40] | Maybe you guys can be cellies. | 也许你们会成为狱友 |
[35:44] | You know who else is here? | 你知道还有谁在这儿吗 |
[35:46] | The brother of your late mistress. | 你死去情妇的哥哥 |
[35:49] | Remember him? This big guy, tons of ink. | 知道吗 大块头 一堆纹身的 |
[35:52] | Went insane when he found out you killed his sister. | 他发现你杀了他妹妹后就疯了 |
[35:54] | He’s here on aggravated assault. | 他因为严重施暴被捕 |
[35:57] | He’s awaiting trial. | 在等待审判 |
[36:02] | He’s over in gen pop. | 他在普通监牢区 |
[36:04] | I’m not in gen pop. | 我不在普通牢区 |
[36:05] | Well, you are as of five minutes ago. | 5分钟前你就转过去了 |
[36:09] | No, you can’t do this. | 不 你不能这么做 |
[36:11] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样 |
[36:12] | You can’t do that. You can’t do that! | 你不能这么做 你不能 |
[36:15] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[36:27] | Hon, it’s Erin. | 亲爱的 那是艾琳 |
[36:30] | – Hey, sweetie. – Hi, mom. | -亲爱的 -妈妈 |
[36:36] | Oh my God. Thanks for coming, Erin. | 天哪 谢谢你过来 艾琳 |
[36:39] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[36:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:42] | Listen, I was thinking um, | 我一直在考虑 |
[36:44] | every weekend, your mother and I, | 每周末 我跟你妈妈 |
[36:44] | – we have these barbecues. – Oh! Yeah. | -都会一起烧烤 -是啊 |
[36:46] | It’s just friends and the kids, | 就是请些朋友孩子一起 |
[36:48] | anyone who can stop by really, | 其实谁都可以来 |
[36:50] | I was wondering if maybe you could come by sometime. | 你什么时候方便也过来吧 |
[36:51] | Oh, honey, there’s Lisa. | 亲爱的 那是丽萨 |
[36:53] | She gave us that salad plate. | 那个沙拉盘是她给我们的 |
[36:54] | I really want to thank her for it. | 我真的想去表达一下谢意 |
[36:56] | – Yeah, of course. – We’ll be just a second. | -应该的 -我去去就来 |
[36:58] | – Okay, but– – Ye–no. | -好 但是 -没事 |
[37:00] | Go enjoy your big day. | 快去吧 今天是你们大喜的日子 |
[37:02] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[37:25] | Do you remember a couple of months | 你还记得我搬来 |
[37:26] | before I came to live with you, | 跟你一起住的几个月前 |
[37:28] | I borrowed 200 bucks? | 我借了你两百块钱吗 |
[37:31] | Vaguely. | 模糊记得 |
[37:34] | That was so I could buy junk for my mom. | 我是借来给我妈买毒品的 |
[37:38] | Yeah, she– | 她… |
[37:40] | She showed back up, | 她当时需要帮助 |
[37:41] | and she was in withdrawal real bad. | 那会儿她正在戒毒 情况很糟 |
[37:44] | But I couldn’t get her a fix until the morning, like– | 但是我等早上才能给她弄到毒品 就是… |
[37:47] | like right before school. | 就是去上学前 |
[37:49] | So, I got it to her, | 所以 我买给她了 |
[37:51] | and right when she injected it, | 就在她注射的时候 |
[37:54] | she puked all over me. | 她吐了我一身 |
[38:01] | And the city had shut the water off by then, | 那会儿水已经停了 |
[38:02] | so I couldn’t take a shower. | 所以我也没法洗澡 |
[38:06] | And I went to school like that. | 我就那样去上学了 |
[38:10] | Just reeked of booze and vomit. | 满身呕吐物 浑身臭气 |
[38:15] | And the teacher pulled me aside | 老师还把我叫去问话 |
[38:18] | ’cause she thought that I had a drinking problem. | 因为她以为我酗酒 |
[38:28] | And I copped to it | 我为了保护我妈妈 |
[38:31] | to protect my mom. | 就承认了 |
[38:41] | Um, anyway, I just uh, | 总之 我… |
[38:45] | wanted to say thanks for taking me in. | 我只想谢谢你收留了我 |
[38:53] | You’re my family. | 你是我的家人 |
[39:03] | You’re about the best thing ever happened to me. | 你是我人生中最美好的事物 |
[39:08] | And I mean that. | 我说真的 |
[39:26] | I thought, uh, paramedics weren’t supposed | 我还以为医护人员不能 |
[39:28] | to follow up on people they responded to. | 跟进他们救治的伤者呢 |
[39:31] | I-I didn’t know that rule. | 我怎么不知道有这个规定 |
[39:34] | I’m still new, I guess. | 可能因为我还是新人吧 |
[39:39] | Is there any update? | 有什么进展吗 |
[39:40] | Waiting on one. | 正等着呢 |
[39:42] | Maddie’s parents and her sister are in there. | 麦迪的父母还有她姐姐在里面 |
[39:50] | You know, I’ve–I’ve seen dead bodies, | 其实我 我见过死人 |
[39:53] | and I’ve seen people shot in front of me. | 我也见过有人在我眼前被击毙 |
[39:58] | But uh… | 但是… |
[40:01] | I’ve never seen somebody… | 我从未见过… |
[40:04] | take a bullet that was meant for me. | 有人挡下打向我的子弹 |
[40:12] | Alec. | 亚历克 |
[40:13] | Okay, uh, here’s the latest. | 最新情况是这样的 |
[40:15] | The bullet severed the subclavian vein. | 子弹击穿了锁骨下静脉 |
[40:18] | The emergency surgery was to repair the rupture. | 急诊手术可以修复静脉破裂处 |
[40:20] | Thankfully the bullet missed the jugular and the spine. | 还好子弹没有打到颈静脉和脊椎 |
[40:23] | So she’s going to be in the ICU | 所以她还需要在重症监护室 |
[40:25] | for at least another week, but we’re very optimistic. | 至少待一周时间 但是情况很乐观 |
[40:28] | – She’s going to be okay. – That’s so good to hear. | -她不会有事的 -太好了 |
[40:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:34] | Wow, right? | 对吧 |
[40:35] | – What a relief. – Yeah, yeah. | -真松了口气啊 -是啊 |
[40:39] | A bunch of folks at 51 are down at Molly’s if you wanna join. | 51大队的人都在莫利酒吧喝酒呢 你要去吗 |
[40:43] | We’ll raise a beer to Maddie. | 我们一起敬麦迪一杯 |
[40:46] | Sounds good. Yeah. I’ll see you there. | 好的 我们莫利见 |