时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I don’t know what you heard, but let me set things straight. | 我不知道你们听到了什么 但我说清楚 |
[00:04] | In order to get my job back, | 为了拿回我的工作 |
[00:05] | I put myself out there as dirty. | 我假装自己是腐败警察 |
[00:08] | I never agreed, nor did I ever report on another cop. | 我从未同意 也没有举报过任何警察同僚 |
[00:12] | – I know what you’re feeling. – You don’t. | -我知道你的感受 -你不知道 |
[00:14] | – Erin. – Hey, mom. | -艾琳 -妈妈 |
[00:16] | – I’m getting married, Erin. – Great. | -我要结婚了 艾琳 -恭喜 |
[00:19] | – Let me see your hands! – Put ’em up! | -双手放在我能看见的地方 -举起手来 |
[00:25] | Oskar Bembenek just put a $100,000 bounty on your head | 奥斯卡·本伯内克刚拿十万美金悬赏你的人头 |
[00:27] | for killing his brother Jacob. | 因为你杀了他兄弟雅各布 |
[00:31] | I’m just saying, Jake, you got a target on your head | 我是说 杰 如今有人正悬赏要做掉你 |
[00:33] | and you don’t seem all that phased. | 你却不当一回事 |
[00:34] | Overseas, my unit and I, we always had a bounty on us. | 之前我和部队在海外作战时 被追杀是家常便饭 |
[00:37] | Most gangs only pay 10G for a cop. | 大多数黑道对付条子只会出一万赏金 |
[00:38] | If you’re really worth 100, I should take you out myself. | 如果你真的值十万 那我来动手好了 |
[00:40] | – Pay off my mortgage. – Try it. | -正好拿来还房贷 -你试试 |
[00:42] | Coke dealer one time put a million dollar tag on my and Voight. | 之前有个毒贩曾悬赏一百万要我和博伊特的命 |
[00:46] | What? | 什么 |
[00:47] | How’d you handle that? | 那你们是怎么解决的 |
[00:49] | Well, you dust yourself. | 甩掉跟踪你的人 |
[00:52] | Never go home the same way twice. | 从不走同样的路回家 |
[00:53] | Run red lights. | 必要时冲红灯 |
[00:56] | If a car follows you through one, you chamber around | 如果有车跟着你一起闯 那就找个隐匿的地方 |
[01:00] | and you handle business. | 把人解决了 |
[01:02] | – All right. – Rght? | -好吧 -你说是吗 |
[01:05] | This is Billy Fagan. | 比利·费根 |
[01:06] | Small time hood had ties to a local outfit. | 跟本地犯罪团伙有勾结 但都是小打小闹 |
[01:10] | I’ve run into him a couple of times. | 我碰见过他几次 |
[01:14] | This is Billy Fagan seven hours ago. | 这是七个小时前的比利·费根 |
[01:17] | Organized crime found a dollar bill pinned to his chest. | 有组织犯罪组发现他胸前钉着一张一美金钞票 |
[01:20] | They looked into the Serbians, the cartels, | 他们调查了塞尔维亚团伙 贩毒集团 |
[01:21] | coming up empty. | 但一无所获 |
[01:22] | We taking this from organized crime | 我们从有组织犯罪组那接手这单案子 |
[01:24] | because he was your poker buddy? | 就因为他是你牌友吗 |
[01:30] | Start reaching out to your C.I.’s. | 都去跟你们的线人谈谈 |
[01:34] | You got a sec? | 有时间谈谈吗 |
[01:41] | You got something to say to me, | 如果你对我有意见 |
[01:42] | don’t air it out in the bullpen. | 别当着大家的面说 |
[01:44] | Sounds good. | 明白了 |
[01:45] | You don’t have to like what I did. | 你不一定要赞同我做的事 |
[01:47] | But you do have to follow orders, | 但你必须服从命令 |
[01:49] | or you can put in for a transfer. | 不然就自己调走 |
[01:51] | For the last 10 years, you’ve told me I.A. | 过去10年来 你一直跟我说 |
[01:53] | is a bunch of rats who hide behind their badge | 内务部就是一帮胆小怕事的家伙 |
[01:54] | instead of standing in front of it. | 根本不配当警察 |
[01:56] | And I meant it. Cops who go after other cops are the lowest. | 我是认真的 对付同僚的警察最无耻 |
[01:59] | I never did that. | 我从没这么做过 |
[02:01] | I played a game with them to get my job back. | 我只是跟他们玩了个游戏 以换回我的工作 |
[02:03] | A game I won, I might add. | 而且这个游戏 我是胜者 |
[02:06] | You know, I remember the day you and Camille took me in. | 知道吗 我一直记得你和卡米尔收留我的那天 |
[02:09] | It was november 13th. I was 15. | 11月13号 那年我15岁 |
[02:11] | And in our house, we were supposed to trust each other. | 在家里 我们应该信任对方 |
[02:15] | So, I’ve told you everything. | 所以我把一切都告诉了你 |
[02:17] | Good, bad, ugly. Illegal. | 无论好坏 甚至是违法的事 |
[02:20] | I have laid all of it out. | 一切都毫无保留 |
[02:24] | You should’ve told me. | 你该早告诉我的 |
[02:26] | Because I would’ve told you. | 换做是我就会这么做 |
[02:27] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[02:32] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[02:35] | – You know a Nick Marcello? – Yeah, why? | -你认识尼克·马塞洛吗 -认识 怎么了 |
[02:37] | They just found his body. | 他的尸体刚刚被发现 |
[02:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:01] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[03:05] | So sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[03:12] | You have to stay here, Trish. | 先待在这里 特莉什 |
[03:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:36] | You two were close? | 你们关系很密切吗 |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:43] | Grew up together. | 小时候就认识了 |
[04:11] | I was out shopping. I came home. | 当时我出去买了点东西 然后回到家 |
[04:14] | Nick always feeds his pigeons in the morning. | 尼克每天早上都会喂他的鸽子 |
[04:18] | Any idea who could’ve done this? | 知道谁有可能会做这种事吗 |
[04:20] | Business associates? | 比如说 生意伙伴 |
[04:22] | I know what you’re implying, | 我知道你指的是什么 |
[04:24] | but Nick has been retired from that life for a long time. | 但尼克已经金盆洗手好多年了 |
[04:28] | The name Billy Fagan mean anything to you? | 你熟悉比利·费根这个名字吗 |
[04:30] | He was found last night, killed the same way. | 昨晚他的尸体被发现 同样的手法 |
[04:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:38] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[04:49] | Maria and Nick Jr.? | 玛利亚和小尼克在哪里 |
[04:51] | At my mom’s. | 在我妈妈家 |
[04:53] | They don’t know yet. | 他们还不知道 |
[04:59] | Trish, I’m not here as a cop. | 特莉什 我不是来这里办案的 |
[05:02] | Me and Nick had a history, You know that. | 我跟尼克有交情 你知道的 |
[05:07] | I just want to find whoever’s doing this. | 我只想查出凶手是谁 |
[05:12] | Look, if Nick had a problem with anyone, you need to tell me now. | 如果尼克跟谁发生过矛盾 你现在就得告诉我 |
[05:21] | There was someone. | 有一个人 |
[05:32] | Brent Norelli. Assault, armed robbery. | 布兰特·诺莱利 人身侵害 持械抢劫 |
[05:34] | Even did six months at the Cook County psych ward. | 还在库克县精神病监狱待过半年 |
[05:37] | Norelli inherited this lumber yard from his old man, | 诺莱利从父亲那里继承了这个木材厂 |
[05:40] | but it’s just a front. | 可这只是个幌子 |
[05:41] | He just broke off from the outfit old-timers, | 他刚跟那些黑道老大分道扬镳 |
[05:43] | but he’s already making plays for some of their rackets. | 但是现在已经准备抢他们的生意了 |
[05:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:07] | Chicago police! Freeze! | 芝加哥警署 不许动 |
[06:09] | Get on your knees. Get down! | 都跪下 不许动 |
[06:12] | Chicago police! On your knees, hands up! | 芝加哥警署 跪下 举起手来 |
[06:17] | 10 years worth of oxy. | 这么多够蹲十年了 |
[06:23] | Where’s Norelli? | 诺莱利在哪里 |
[06:24] | He’s in the store room. | 他在仓库里 |
[06:35] | Chicago police! | 芝加哥警察 |
[06:46] | Don’t move! Drop it! Drop it now! | 不许动 扔下枪 放下武器 |
[06:51] | Nice vest. | 防弹衣不错啊 |
[06:55] | Billy Fagan and Nick Marcello. | 比利·费根和尼克·马塞洛 |
[06:58] | I think I got a broken rib. | 我的肋骨好像断了一根 |
[07:00] | You unload an AK at us, you’re lucky that’s all you got. | 你拿冲锋枪冲我们开枪 断根肋骨算轻的 |
[07:05] | – Hank Voight, right? – That’s right. | -你是汉克·博伊特吧 -没错 |
[07:08] | Yeah. I heard about you. | 我听说过你 |
[07:13] | Meaning? | 所以 |
[07:15] | I just heard about you. | 只是听说过而已 |
[07:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:20] | Billy Fagan and Nick Marcello. | 比利·费根和尼克·马塞洛 |
[07:22] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[07:24] | Did I give them geriatrics a warning I was planting my flag? | 我警告过那两个老东西别挡我道吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah. But I didn’t gauge them, man. | 没错 但我没杀他们 |
[07:30] | My father taught me a little more respect than that. | 我爸教过我该尊敬别人 |
[07:33] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[07:34] | I thought you was a crew coming to try and shotgun me. | 我以为你们是来找茬杀我的 |
[07:40] | Casino security on the riverboat out in Elgin | 埃尔金内河船赌场的安保人员 |
[07:42] | just sent me this footage. | 给我发来了这段录像 |
[07:44] | He was playing a marathon session of blackjack | 两次案件发生的时候 |
[07:46] | during both murders occurred, so… | 他一直在玩21点纸牌 |
[07:52] | Just like I said. | 我早就说过 |
[07:54] | I lost 20 grand on that boat. | 我在那艘船上输了2万呢 |
[07:57] | Talk about a real crime. | 要真说犯罪的话 |
[08:01] | Throw him in the cage, anyway. | 先把他关起来吧 |
[08:06] | One blast of double ought buckshot | 费根和马塞洛都是 |
[08:08] | killed both Fagan and Marcello. | 被双管狩猎铅弹枪一枪毙命 |
[08:10] | No shells were found at either murder. | 两个案件现场都没有发现弹壳 |
[08:12] | Crime scene estimates the killer’s height | 犯罪现场调查员根据现场血迹 |
[08:13] | based on blood splatter to be 5’10”, which narrows it down. | 推断杀手身高约为175 缩小了调查范围 |
[08:17] | There was no forced entry to | 马塞洛的大楼里 |
[08:18] | any of the doors or windows in Marcello’s building. | 并没有发现任何强行闯入的痕迹 |
[08:20] | There’s a fire escape in the back, | 后门附近有火灾逃生通道 |
[08:22] | but it doesn’t lead to the roof. | 但是到不了屋顶 |
[08:23] | You’d have to climb up from there, which is not an easy feat. | 除非爬上去 这可不容易 |
[08:26] | But it’s the only that somebody could’ve come and gone unnoticed. | 不过这是唯一不被人发现的办法 |
[08:28] | How long have you been doing this? | 你们调查多久了 |
[08:30] | All right, and how many shotgun murders have we seen before these? | 这两次案件之前发生过多少猎枪凶杀案 |
[08:36] | – Two. – All right, so… | -两场 -好吧 所以 |
[08:39] | It’s gotta be a pro. | 凶手肯定是专业人士 |
[08:40] | Or a redneck. | 或者是乡巴佬 |
[08:42] | Pro redneck. I’m calling it. | 专业的乡巴佬 就这个了 |
[08:51] | I could’ve just emailed this to you. | 我直接给你寄过去就行 |
[08:53] | Yeah, my boss is old school. | 我老板很传统 |
[08:54] | He doesn’t much like electronic footprints. | 不太喜欢留下电子证据 |
[08:56] | – We’re cool now. – Well, we’re getting there. | -这下两清了吧 -再说吧 |
[08:58] | Dude, it was just some graffiti. | 老兄 不过是些涂鸦而已 |
[09:00] | You tagged the entire scoreboard at Cellular Field. | 你把芝加哥棒球场的记分板涂得乱七八糟 |
[09:02] | That’s a class three felony. | 这可是三级重罪 |
[09:04] | Like I said, you got a little more work to do, | 就像我说的 你还有很多事儿要做呢 |
[09:05] | but this? | 而这个 |
[09:06] | It’s a good start. | 是个好的开始 |
[09:10] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:12] | I did financial forensics on our two shotgun victims. | 我调查了两名猎枪受害者的财务状况 |
[09:15] | He farmed it out, I guarantee it. | 他肯定是让别人查的 |
[09:19] | Ahem. Fagan and ,Marcello were partners in a shell company. | 费根和马塞洛是一个空壳公司的合伙人 |
[09:24] | Maxwell Investments. | 叫麦斯威尔投资公司 |
[09:25] | They loan money out at astronomical– | 他们四处放贷款… |
[09:27] | – Loan sharks. – I was gonna get to that. | -高利贷 -我正要说 |
[09:29] | Thank you, Alvin. Ahem. | 谢谢你 埃尔文 |
[09:31] | Their latest client just signed over | 他们最近的客户在一周前 |
[09:33] | his dry cleaning business a week ago. | 转让了他的干洗店 |
[09:35] | One Dale Hansen. Owned Fine Choice Cleaners. | 客户名叫戴尔·汉森 店名叫优选干洗店 |
[09:38] | Two locations, one on North Broadway, | 有两家分店 一家在北街 |
[09:40] | a second on West Belmont. | 一家在西贝尔蒙特街 |
[09:42] | Is that fast enough for you, Al? | 够快了吧 埃尔 |
[09:44] | All right, you and Halstead go pay this dry cleaner a visit. | 你和霍尔斯特德去调查一下这个干洗店 |
[09:47] | I got someone else I want to talk to. | 我去找另外一个人谈谈 |
[09:54] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[09:57] | I know you and Nick Marcello were friends. | 我知道你跟尼克·马塞洛是朋友 |
[09:59] | Let me guess. You got an opinion about that, too. | 让我猜猜 你是有什么意见要说吗 |
[10:02] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我只是想表达我的遗憾 |
[10:05] | It was always a lot of laughs | 他和特里西娅过来吃晚饭时 |
[10:06] | when him and Tricia would come over for dinner. | 总是充满了欢声笑语 |
[10:10] | He was a real nice guy. | 他人真的挺不错 |
[10:12] | And I liked him. | 我喜欢他 |
[10:31] | Hey, Don. You guys give us a minute? | 唐 让我俩单独谈谈好吗 |
[10:42] | Sorry to break up the game. | 很抱歉打扰到你们了 |
[10:44] | Marcello and Fagan were both ambushed. | 马塞洛和费根都遇袭了 |
[10:47] | Just blasted in the face with buckshot. | 他们的脸被大号铅弹击中 |
[10:50] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[10:53] | You’ve gotta be just as torn up as I am. | 你一定跟我一样难过 |
[10:59] | I heard you picked up that psycho, Norelli. | 我听说你抓到了那个神经病 诺雷利 |
[11:02] | Yeah, but he ain’t good for it. | 是啊 但不是他干的 |
[11:05] | Don, I was hoping | 唐 我希望 |
[11:06] | that you could lead me in the right direction. | 你能给我指一条明路 |
[11:13] | Did, uh, did you feel the temperature drop | 你有没有感觉到你进来时 |
[11:18] | when you walked in here? | 这里的温度下降了 |
[11:21] | The word is out about you working with Internal Affairs. | 据说你在跟内务部合作 |
[11:24] | You want to pat me down? | 你想搜我的身吗 |
[11:25] | See if I’m wired up? | 看我是不是装了窃听器 |
[11:28] | You’re just asking some funny questions, is all. | 你刚问了个有趣的问题 |
[11:35] | Honestly? I figured it was Norelli. | 老实说 我觉得是诺雷利干的 |
[11:40] | If I knew anything else, you know I would tell you. | 如果我还知道其他事 你知道我会告诉你的 |
[11:44] | You know, Nick and Billy Fagan | 你知道 尼克和比利·费根 |
[11:46] | were shaking down this dry cleaner Hansen. | 曾经敲诈过汉森的干洗店 |
[11:50] | For what? Extra starch? | 为什么 想免费浆洗吗 |
[11:58] | You were always the one who was running his mouth the most | 你总是那种嘴不停歇 |
[12:03] | but had the least to say. | 但没有一句说到点子上的人 |
[12:11] | This is a social club. | 这是个社交俱乐部 |
[12:16] | Do not come to me with police business again. | 下次再来找我 不要跟我谈警务 |
[12:23] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[12:30] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:32] | She swallowed a bottle of xanax because I lost our business. | 因为我丢了生意 她吞了一瓶阿普唑仑 |
[12:36] | Can we do this another time? | 你们能改日再来吗 |
[12:39] | Some guys from Maxwell Investments pay you a visit? | 有没有麦斯威尔公司的人来找过你 |
[12:45] | Had one good cleaners we built from scratch. | 我们白手起家 开了一个不错的干洗店 |
[12:49] | Bank wouldn’t give us a loan for a second location, | 银行不愿意给我们的分店贷款 |
[12:51] | so I borrowed from Maxwell’s. | 所以我去找了麦斯威尔公司 |
[12:54] | Things didn’t work out so good. | 事情并不怎么顺利 |
[12:56] | Couldn’t get out of the red | 我们店不能盈利 |
[12:57] | and–and when I didn’t repay them fast enough, | 因为我没有尽快还款 |
[12:59] | they took both our stores. | 他们就把我两个店都抢走了 |
[13:01] | Yeah, and blowing them away with a shotgun | 是啊 所以你就给了他们一枪 |
[13:02] | would probably take care of the vig. | 解决了贷款的后顾之忧 |
[13:04] | Oh, am I torn up that those leaches are dead? | 你以为我会为那两个吸血鬼的死感到难过 |
[13:08] | Not for a second. | 我犹嫌不足 |
[13:09] | Dad? What’s going on? | 爸 发生什么事儿了 |
[13:12] | They’re just here to ask some question, hun. It’s okay. | 他们就是来问话的 没事 |
[13:16] | You guys want to step outside? | 借一步说话 |
[13:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:23] | Is this about my mom? | 是因为我妈妈的事吗 |
[13:25] | Actually, I need to know where your dad was all day. | 事实上 我想知道你爸爸一整天都在哪里 |
[13:29] | With us, why? | 和我们在一起 为什么这么问 |
[13:33] | Look, why don’t you take your brother home? | 你先把你兄弟送回家去吧 |
[13:34] | You guys should get some sleep, okay? | 你们得睡一觉了 好吗 |
[13:36] | This is where I need to be. | 我得待在这里 |
[13:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:44] | How are the kids? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[13:47] | – Lost, man. – It’s always that way, huh? | -很惊慌 -人之常情 对吧 |
[13:50] | Parents do dumb things, the kids take the brunt. | 父母做了蠢事 孩子们是最受打击的 |
[13:53] | We got to run the dad. | 我们得调查一下这位父亲 |
[13:54] | See if he bought a shotgun recently. | 看看他最近有没有买过猎枪 |
[13:57] | Halstead. | 我是霍斯特德 |
[14:00] | Thanks. There’s another shotgun victim in Bridgeport. | 谢谢 布里奇波特还有一名遭猎枪袭击的受害者 |
[14:21] | George Washington strikes again. | 乔治·华盛顿再次来袭啊[出自同名电影] |
[14:26] | Did you check the car? | 这辆车你检查过了吗 |
[14:34] | Open the trunk. | 把后备箱打开 |
[14:43] | – Get out of there. – Don’t shoot! | -出来 -别开枪 |
[14:49] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[14:51] | It’s all right. We’re the police. | 没事了 我们是警察 |
[14:52] | Call an ambulance. | 叫辆救护车来 |
[14:55] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[15:08] | It’s okay, take your time. | 没事的 慢慢来 |
[15:11] | Me and dad got out of the car. | 我和爸爸下了车 |
[15:16] | It’s like he came out of nowhere. | 那个人突然冒了出来 |
[15:19] | Wearing a hoodie. | 穿了件连帽衫 |
[15:22] | Did you get a look at him? | 你看到他长什么样了吗 |
[15:26] | White. Dark hair, clean shaven. | 白人 黑头发 没胡子 |
[15:32] | And his eyes. | 还有他的眼睛 |
[15:34] | There was nothing behind them. | 他的眼睛空洞无神 |
[15:37] | He just had this blank look. | 他脸上一直没有表情 |
[15:41] | And… | 然后 |
[15:44] | he just turned the shotgun on my dad, and… | 他就把枪指向了我爸爸 然后 |
[15:50] | Right in front of me. | 就在我面前 |
[15:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:57] | Who would do that? | 到底是谁 |
[16:00] | A human being wouldn’t do that. | 这种事只有禽兽才干得出来 |
[16:05] | Colette? | 柯莱特 |
[16:09] | Colette? | 柯莱特 |
[16:13] | How did you end up in the trunk? | 你怎么会在后备箱里的 |
[16:17] | He turned the gun on me. | 他又拿枪指着我 |
[16:20] | That same dead look in his eyes. | 他眼里还是一片死寂 |
[16:24] | And I said, please don’t kill me. | 然后我说 别杀我 求你了 |
[16:30] | So, he nodded at the trunk and said get in. | 他对着后备箱点了点头 让我进去 |
[16:40] | Shotgun shell was found in the garage, 10-guage. | 车库里发现了口径为10的猎枪弹夹 |
[16:42] | We’re looking into the lot number to see where it was bought. | 我们在查批号 想找出是在哪里买的 |
[16:44] | You run a check on Dale Hansen? | 你调查过戴尔·汉森了吗 |
[16:46] | Yeah, he hasn’t bought a shotgun. | 查过了 他没买过猎枪 |
[16:47] | Legally. | 没从合法渠道买过 |
[16:51] | – Hey, Ruzek? – Yeah. | -鲁塞克 -怎么了 |
[16:53] | Colette saw the shooter, so we’re gonna need a sketch. | 克莱克看到开枪者了 画一下疑犯画像 |
[16:57] | From the new composite software that just came out? | 用那个新的复合软件吗 |
[17:01] | Correct. | 没错 |
[17:03] | Yeah, all right, yeah. | 行 好的 |
[17:09] | I’m gonna be right over here if you need me. | 如果你需要我的话 我就在那边 |
[17:11] | Take a seat right here. Pop a squat. | 坐在这里 坐吧 |
[17:14] | And we’ll get this started. | 我们就可以开始了 |
[17:20] | The eyes, are they more round like this | 眼睛是像这样的圆形的 |
[17:22] | or more squinty like this? | 还是这样更扁一些呢 |
[17:24] | I don’t know, round? | 我也不知道 圆的吧 |
[17:27] | Okay, round. | 好的 圆形 |
[17:35] | Do you know what you’re doing? | 你知道怎么弄吗 |
[17:38] | Absolutely, yeah. | 当然了 |
[17:43] | Colette, why don’t you come with me, okay? | 柯莱特 不如你跟我过来吧 行吗 |
[17:49] | Come on. You all right? | 来吧 你还好吗 |
[18:44] | Me, Nick, and Don used to raise a lot of hell back in the day. | 我 尼克和唐过去总是到处惹麻烦 |
[18:48] | I remember. Nick and I were planning to take a trip | 我记得 尼克和我原来计划去 |
[18:51] | up to Lake Geneva in a few weeks. | 日内瓦湖玩几个星期 |
[18:53] | They still have that– that bar up there? What’s it called? | 那个酒吧还在吗 叫什么来着 |
[18:56] | The Mason Lounge. | 梅森酒馆 |
[18:59] | Some bad country music. | 总是放一些不好听的乡村音乐 |
[19:01] | Those were some fun times. | 那时候真的很开心 |
[19:03] | The four of us. | 我们四个 |
[19:05] | I used to wonder how you coped after Camille died. | 我时常会想卡米尔死了你是怎么过来的 |
[19:09] | I just | 我只是… |
[19:15] | Just gotta give it time. | 只是需要一些时间 |
[19:20] | Trish, what do you know about Maxwell Investments? | 特莉什 关于麦斯威尔投资你知道什么吗 |
[19:25] | I know it was a business Nick was involved in. | 是尼克参与的一单生意 |
[19:28] | That’s it. | 只有这些 |
[19:30] | These other two guys who were killed, | 有两个人也死了 |
[19:31] | Valeo and Fagan, | 瓦雷欧和费根 |
[19:35] | they ever come around here at all? | 他们来过你家吗 |
[19:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:39] | A little. | 来过 |
[19:46] | Don Enrietto. | 唐·埃里挨托 |
[19:48] | I saw him at the club earlier, and I gotta be honest. | 我之前在俱乐部见过他 我实话和你说吧 |
[19:50] | I had a bad hit. | 我们不欢而散 |
[19:52] | Did Nick have a falling out with Enrietto? | 尼克和埃里挨托吵过架吗 |
[19:55] | Hank, I can’t talk about Enrietto. | 汉克 我不能说有关于他的事 |
[19:58] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[19:59] | Just–just nod your head. | 你只要点头就行 |
[20:02] | Was Nick on the outs with him? | 尼克和他吵过架吗 |
[20:05] | Did Enrietto want him dead? | 埃里挨托想让他死吗 |
[20:10] | Kids’ll be home soon. | 孩子们快回来了 |
[20:16] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 |
[20:29] | Haven’t seen you in a while. | 好久不见啊 |
[20:32] | Yeah, I’ve had to change up my routine a little bit. | 是啊 最近改了点习惯 |
[20:36] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[20:37] | You don’t need a reason. | 不需要解释 |
[20:39] | You are welcome back here anytime. | 这里随时欢迎你 |
[20:45] | You look amazing. | 你真漂亮啊 |
[20:47] | I mean, okay, I’m gonna say it. You have my genes. | 我得说 完全得我真传啊 |
[20:52] | But I really am, I’m so proud of you, Erin. | 我真的为你骄傲 艾琳 |
[20:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:02] | Well, some good news. | 有好消息 |
[21:05] | I’ve been clean for seven months. | 我已经戒了七个月了 |
[21:07] | In fact, that’s the real reason I wanted to see you. | 其实这才是我想见你的原因 |
[21:11] | I’ve done the ninth step with everyone else but you. | 我和别人都恢复关系了 除了你 |
[21:14] | – Mom, you really– – I am sorry. | -妈 你真的… -对不起 |
[21:17] | Okay. There, you said it. | 好吧 就这样 |
[21:19] | Honey, please. Let’s be back in each other’s lives again. | 亲爱的求你了 我们回到对方的生活里吧 |
[21:22] | I’ve been down this road with you so many times. | 我们尝试过太多次了 |
[21:24] | This is different, baby. | 这次不一样 |
[21:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:34] | Is Hank Voight still in your life? | 汉克·博伊特还和你有联系吗 |
[21:37] | Yeah, he’s my boss. | 当然 他是我上司 |
[21:41] | You know, I’m so grateful to him for everything | 他代替我为你做的那些 |
[21:43] | he did for you when I couldn’t. | 我无法做的事 我都很感激 |
[21:46] | Wouldn’t. | 是不愿做 |
[21:48] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随你怎么说 |
[21:54] | But he’s not your blood. | 但你不是他亲生的 |
[21:57] | I am. | 我才是 |
[22:10] | Hey, where’s White Mike? | 话说大白麦克人呢 |
[22:11] | Shouldn’t he be three highballs deep by now? | 他这会儿应该喝嗨了才对 |
[22:14] | White Mike got married. | 他结婚了 |
[22:16] | White Mike? | 他吗 |
[22:18] | There’s hope for all of us, right? | 他都结婚了 我们还有希望啊对吧 |
[22:19] | And a beacon of your light | 感谢主的仁慈之光 |
[22:20] | has shined down upon White Mike, lord. | 照耀在那家伙身上啊 |
[22:22] | We toast thee. | 我们敬你 |
[22:25] | To White Mike. | 敬大白麦克 |
[22:26] | To White Mike. | 敬大白麦克 |
[22:31] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[22:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:34] | I got–I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[22:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:46] | Figured since you’re a cop, I don’t got to call 911. | 想到你就是警察 我就不用报警了 |
[22:58] | They skipped the good stuff. | 好东西都没拿走啊 |
[23:03] | Any other apartments broken into? | 还有别人的公寓被闯了吗 |
[23:06] | Just yours. | 没有 |
[23:18] | – Anything? – Getting there. | -怎么样 -快好了 |
[23:19] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[23:21] | And you’re gonna put a good word in about me upstairs? | 你会帮我在上面说几句好话吗 |
[23:23] | You’re golden, all right? | 你棒死了好吗 |
[23:25] | Now, this is you? Turkey burger? | 你吃吗 火鸡汉堡 |
[23:27] | OK. | 好嘞 |
[23:28] | Tell me the jawline one more time. | 下颚线条再给我描述一遍吧 |
[23:31] | Narrow, angular, round, square? | 窄 瘦削 圆的还是方的 |
[23:36] | Narrow, I guess. | 应该是窄的吧 |
[23:41] | Hey, you sure you don’t want to go home? | 你确定不想回家吗 |
[23:44] | Take-take a rest real fast? | 先休息一下 |
[23:47] | I want to find out who killed my dad. | 我想找出杀害我父亲的真凶 |
[23:52] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 好 |
[23:55] | – If you need to sleep… – No, no, hey. | -如果你需要休息 -不不 |
[24:00] | I am not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不去 |
[24:02] | But…I’d love for you to eat, please? | 但是…我想让你吃点东西 |
[24:15] | Something like that? | 是像这样的吗 |
[24:20] | You’re getting close. | 很接近了 |
[24:28] | Guys? | 大伙儿 |
[24:32] | This mean anything to you? | 有什么印象吗 |
[24:39] | That’s the kid from the hospital. | 是医院的那个小孩 |
[24:43] | That’s Dale Hansen’s son. | 他是戴尔·汉森的儿子 |
[24:48] | Nate Hansen was enrolled | 内特·汉森曾在 |
[24:49] | at the Union Hill Military Academy in Arizona. | 亚利桑那州联山军校入伍 |
[24:52] | His tac officer says he was first in his class | 他的战术军官说他在班上是佼佼者 |
[24:54] | but three days ago, he disappeared. | 但三天前失踪了 |
[24:56] | That was the day after his mother overdosed. | 正好是他母亲用药过量之后那天 |
[24:58] | I just checked with the school’s army. | 我刚检查了学校军事配备 |
[24:59] | They’re missing a Browning gold 10-gauge, | 他们丢了一把10口径勃朗宁猎枪 |
[25:00] | Along with a box of shells. | 还有一盒子弹 |
[25:02] | Let’s grab this kid up. | 去逮捕这个孩子 |
[25:35] | Chicago Police! | 芝加哥警察 |
[25:36] | – My brother’s not here. – Get back, get back. | -我弟弟不在这儿 -退后退后 |
[25:40] | Eyewitness described your son to a “T.” | 目击者指证你儿子是犯罪嫌疑人 |
[25:42] | I think you got squeezed, you wanted some retribution, | 你们饱受欺凌压榨 所以想报仇 |
[25:44] | so you sent your son to do it for you. | 于是就让你儿子帮你去杀人 |
[25:46] | I swear we just found out what Nate was doing. | 我发誓我们才发现内特的所作所为 |
[25:48] | He ran off maybe a half hour ago. | 他大概半小时前逃跑了 |
[25:50] | We’re all clear, guys. | 检查完毕 大伙儿 |
[25:52] | No Nate, no weapons. | 内特不在 也没有武器 |
[25:53] | If you had nothing to do with it, | 如果你与案件无关 |
[25:55] | how did Nate know who to target? | 内特怎么知道谁是目标 |
[26:00] | The three of them. | 一天晚上 |
[26:02] | Marcello, Fagan, and Valeo showed up one night. | 马塞 洛费根 瓦雷欧三个人过来了 |
[26:05] | When I said I’d go to the cops, they threatened my life. | 我说要报警 他们却威胁要杀我 |
[26:10] | My kids. | 我的孩子 |
[26:14] | Nate saw them do this. | 内特看见了这些 |
[26:15] | He saw me cower and beg. | 他看见我苦苦哀求 |
[26:18] | The look on his face. | 他脸上的表情… |
[26:22] | It’s my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[26:23] | If you find Nate, please don’t hurt him. | 如果你们找到内特 请别伤害他 |
[26:26] | That’s up to him. | 那取决于他自己 |
[26:29] | Is there anyone else who leaned on you, | 有没有其他威胁你的人 |
[26:30] | your son might be gunning for? | 可能是你儿子的目标 |
[26:34] | There was a boss who I paid money to a few times. | 有一个我付了几次钱的老板 |
[26:37] | Enrietto. | 埃里埃托 |
[26:40] | Don Enrietto? | 唐·埃里埃托 |
[26:52] | All right. I know Enrietto, I’ll make the first play– | 我知道埃里埃托 我先去找他 |
[26:58] | Cover the back! | 去后面看着 |
[27:03] | Police! | 警察 |
[27:35] | Kid thought I’d go down easy. | 那孩子以为我会轻易倒下 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | Think about what you’re doing. | 考虑下你的所作所为 |
[28:37] | Offender fleeing southbound on foot. | 罪犯向南逃跑 |
[28:39] | Dark hoodie. | 深色兜帽衣着 |
[28:42] | Stop, police! | 停下 警察 |
[29:00] | Jay! | 杰 |
[29:12] | Nate, stop! | 内特 停下 |
[29:50] | Nate, stop! | 内特 停下 |
[30:10] | When I was on patrol, a guy got mugged. | 有次我巡逻 一个人被抢了 |
[30:12] | Chased a robber into one of these. | 我追抢劫犯一直追到这儿 |
[30:15] | Took the body patrol about three days | 花了巡逻队差不多三天时间 |
[30:16] | to find all those parts. | 才找回所有身体残骸 |
[30:17] | How about you tell that story | 我们不在轨道上走的时候 |
[30:19] | when we we’re not walking on the tracks? | 你再说这个故事好不好 |
[30:33] | Check this out. | 上去看看 |
[30:46] | Got a ping on Hansen’s phone. | 定位到汉森的电话了 |
[30:49] | It’s right around here somewhere. | 就在这附近 |
[30:50] | – Where? – I don’t know, this thing says right here. | -哪里 -不清楚 显示在这儿 |
[30:52] | Police! | 警察 |
[30:57] | – What happened? – A kid. | -怎么了 -一个孩子 |
[30:58] | He had a gun. | 他拿着一把枪 |
[30:59] | A white kid in a navy hoodie? Okay. | 一个穿海蓝色兜帽衫的白人小孩吗 好的 |
[31:01] | Hey, he dumped his phone. | 他把手机扔了 |
[31:03] | He took my car. | 他抢了我的车 |
[31:04] | What kind of car? | 什么样的车 |
[31:08] | It’s not good enough. | 不够好 |
[31:09] | I want every blue 2005 Ford escort | 我要所有从高速上出芝加哥的 |
[31:12] | on any highway coming out of Chicago to– | 2005蓝色福特护卫者轿车… |
[31:14] | Guys? | 各位 |
[31:15] | White male with a shotgun just stormed into Chicago Med. | 一个持猎枪的白人男子冲进了芝加哥医院 |
[31:19] | That’s where Hansen’s mother is. | 汉森他母亲就在那里 |
[31:23] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[31:24] | Nathan? Please don’t do this. | 内森 求你了 不要这样 |
[31:27] | Let’s go, get ’em out. | 快 让他们出来 |
[31:28] | Coming through, coming through. | 借过 借过 |
[31:39] | Wait, wait, wait. Hey, put your guns down. | 等等 等等 把枪放下 |
[31:41] | Put them down. | 快放下 |
[31:44] | Put your guns down! | 马上把枪放下 |
[31:50] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[31:58] | Nate. | 内特 |
[32:05] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[32:14] | I was in the army. | 我参过军 |
[32:17] | Third battalion, 75th ranger regiment. | 三营第75游骑兵团 |
[32:20] | My name is Jay. | 我叫杰 |
[32:23] | And I know exactly what you’re feeling right now. | 我很清楚你现在的感受 |
[32:26] | Please. Listen to him. | 求你了 听他的话 |
[32:31] | You were trained to protect. | 你接受训练是要保护人的 |
[32:35] | And that’s what you did. | 你也是这么做的 |
[32:38] | But it’s over, okay? | 但是已经结束了 知道吗 |
[32:41] | So I need you to just put your gun down. | 所以我需要你把枪放下 |
[32:45] | And I promise you, you’re gonna walk out of here. | 我保证 你会平安离开这里 |
[32:50] | You’re 17. | 你才17岁 |
[32:53] | They can’t charge you as an adult, all right? | 他们无法像起诉成年人一样起诉你 知道吗 |
[32:55] | You could still make a deal. | 你仍然可以跟他们达成协议 |
[32:57] | They won’t shoot me? | 他们不会直接开枪把我杀了吗 |
[33:01] | Buddy, they got to shoot me first. | 哥们 那他们得先杀了我 |
[33:18] | Here, sir. | 给你 长官 |
[33:29] | Okay, come on. | 好 过来 |
[33:31] | All right. | 过来吧 |
[33:34] | I need you to put your hands behind your back. | 我需要你把手放在身后 |
[33:45] | My parents spent their whole lives | 我父母一生都在 |
[33:47] | building that business to provide for me and Lauren. | 为了供我和劳伦经营洗衣店的生意 |
[33:53] | They beat my dad like a dog in front of me. | 他们在我面前像打一条狗一样打我爸爸 |
[33:57] | You should’ve just come to the police, kid. | 你该直接来找警察的 孩子 |
[34:00] | They told him they’d kill us if they did. | 他们说要是敢报警就杀了我们 |
[34:02] | Why’d you put the dollar bill on their chest? | 你为什么把一张美钞放到他们胸口上 |
[34:07] | They want our money? | 他们想要我们的钱的话 |
[34:10] | They can have it. | 可以尽管拿去 |
[34:12] | He used to get in so much trouble. | 他一直喜欢惹麻烦 |
[34:15] | He was always fighting with mom and dad | 爸妈送他去那所学校之前 |
[34:17] | until they sent him to that school. | 他总是跟爸妈吵架 |
[34:20] | And then that place made him into this. | 可是那里却把他变成这样了 |
[34:25] | He’s gonna be held on no bail until he’s arraigned. | 他被提讯前没有保释资格 |
[34:29] | Nate said you won’t charge him as an adult. | 内特说你们不会以成年人起诉他 |
[34:31] | It’s premeditated murder. | 他犯了故意杀人罪 |
[34:33] | The state’s attorney will try to take a run at it. | 检察官会试着起诉的 |
[34:36] | So you lied to him? | 你开始是骗他吗 |
[34:39] | To get the gun out of his hand so he didn’t kill somebody else? | 为了让他把枪放下不再去杀人 |
[34:43] | Hell, yes, I did. | 对 我是骗他了 |
[34:47] | He still has his place in Elmwood Park | 他还是住在埃尔姆伍德帕克 |
[34:50] | and remember that old broken boat he had in his backyard? | 你还记得他后院里那艘又旧又破的船吗 |
[34:53] | Still there. | 还在那里 |
[34:54] | He still talks about fixing it up | 他还是一直叨叨要修好它 |
[34:56] | and moving to Channel Lake, God bless him. | 然后搬去切奈尔湖住 天哪 |
[34:59] | You used to love spending the Fourth there, | 你之前喜欢去那里过独立日假期 |
[35:01] | having Roman candle fights with the neighborhood kids. | 然后跟邻居家的孩子一起玩烟火比赛 |
[35:05] | – I don’t remember that. – Hmm. | -我不记得这个 -是吗 |
[35:07] | Do you know what I do remember about the 4th of July? | 你知道我记得的七月四日是什么样子吗 |
[35:10] | What? | 什么 |
[35:12] | The time I found you OD’d on the kitchen floor. | 我发现你吸毒过量躺在厨房的地板上 |
[35:16] | – Oh. – I didn’t think a 70 pound girl | -这样啊 -我觉得一个70磅的女孩 |
[35:19] | could lift a grown woman like that. | 根本抬不动一个你那样的成年女人 |
[35:23] | But see, I knew I couldn’t call 911 for help ’cause | 但是我也知道我不能报警求助 |
[35:25] | then CPS would take me from you. | 因为那样儿童保护机构就会把我带走 |
[35:32] | Yeah, I dragged you into the bathtub. | 我把你拖进浴室 |
[35:35] | Kept filling it with ice cubes. | 不断往里面加冰块 |
[35:37] | Just sitting there hoping you didn’t die. | 然后坐在那里祈祷你不要死 |
[35:42] | Do we really have to bring up all this negative stuff? | 我们一定要提起这些伤心事吗 |
[35:45] | I was nine. | 我当时九岁 |
[35:50] | And do you know what you said to me when you woke up? | 你知道你醒来之后跟我说了什么吗 |
[35:54] | “Get my cigarettes.” | “把我的烟拿来” |
[35:59] | I made amends with you, Erin. | 我补偿过你了 艾琳 |
[36:01] | Oh, I know you did. | 我知道 |
[36:04] | And I know you don’t like talking about it. | 我还知道你不想提起 |
[36:08] | But if you want to get back in my life, | 但是如果你想重新融入我的生活 |
[36:09] | sometimes I’m gonna have to. | 我有时候可是要提的 |
[36:12] | Your call. | 你决定吧 |
[36:20] | Can we just drop it, please? | 我们能先不提吗 |
[36:22] | Oh, I get it now. | 我明白了 |
[36:28] | You meet a nice guy, | 你遇到了个好人 |
[36:30] | and he finds out you have an adult daughter in Chicago | 他发现你在芝加哥有个已经成年的女儿 |
[36:33] | that you haven’t talked to in eight years | 可是你们已经八年没说过话了 |
[36:34] | and thinks it’s a little weird, right? | 他觉得这样有点奇怪 对吧 |
[36:37] | So, you want me to prop you up? | 原来你是想让我给你当托儿啊 |
[36:40] | Could we just drop this? Really, please? | 我们能先别这样吗 求你了 真的 |
[36:44] | – Hi, honey. – Sorry I’m late, work was crazy. | -亲爱的你来了 -抱歉迟到了 工作太忙 |
[36:47] | Johnny, I want you to meet my daughter, Erin. | 强尼 这是我女儿艾琳 |
[36:56] | Nice to meet you, Johnny. | 幸会 强尼 |
[36:58] | I got to run back to work, | 我得回去上班了 |
[36:59] | but I just wanted to congratulate you guys. | 恭喜你们两个 |
[37:02] | It’s great meeting you too, Erin. | 幸会 艾琳 |
[37:04] | Hopefully we’ll be seeing you a lot more. | 希望我们经常见面以后 |
[37:05] | – Yeah. – Bye, sweetheart. | -好 -拜拜 亲爱的 |
[37:11] | This nurse says to me, that is against medical advice. | 护士跟我说这样是不遵医嘱 |
[37:14] | I said, that’s fine. | 我说没事 |
[37:15] | Why don’t you just shove it right up your ass? | 你干脆都塞进屁眼吧 |
[37:26] | Hey, Hank? Want to play some pinochle? | 汉克 想打牌吗 |
[37:31] | Nah, nah. I just sent a teenager away for murder, | 不了 我刚因为谋杀抓了一个青少年 |
[37:36] | and I got a friend laying in the morgue, | 我还有个朋友躺在停尸间里 |
[37:38] | I’m just gonna sit here and drink this beer. | 所以我就只想安静地喝杯啤酒 |
[37:52] | You know, I remember when you and me and Nick | 我还记得你我还有尼克 |
[37:59] | were little kids running around this club. | 我们小时候一起在这里玩 |
[38:04] | Washing the old-timers’ cars. Going out for beer runs. | 帮大人洗车 出去送啤酒 |
[38:10] | And when you said that you were gonna be a cop, | 你说你要当警察时 |
[38:16] | I said, of course you are. | 我说 当然了 |
[38:19] | Your old man was one. | 你老爸就是警察 |
[38:22] | That’s your lot in life. | 你命中注定应当如此 |
[38:24] | And I said to Nick, | 然后我又跟尼克说 |
[38:27] | “You know, why don’t you go with Hank? | 要不你跟汉克一起吧 |
[38:32] | “Go be a cop. | 去做警察 |
[38:35] | “Have a steady life | 过稳定的生活 |
[38:37] | “because you are not cut out for the other side of the street.” | 因为你不适合混黑道 |
[38:46] | You know what he said? | 你知道他说什么吗 |
[38:49] | “No way. | 不要 |
[38:52] | I want to hang with you, Donnie.” | 我要跟你一起 多尼 |
[38:58] | I miss him, too. | 我也想他 |
[39:01] | But he knew the risks. | 但是他知道其中的风险 |
[39:10] | This is a social club. | 这里是个社交俱乐部 |
[39:16] | You don’t come to me talking about Nick ever again. | 以后你再也不许来跟我谈论尼克了 |
[39:25] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[39:57] | Went well, huh? | 一切顺利啊是吗 |
[40:00] | – Can I have another one? – You got it. | -再来一杯 -好的 |
[40:06] | You’re sleeping with her. | 你在跟她上床 |
[40:07] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[40:10] | You’re a horrible liar. | 你真的不擅长说谎 |
[40:13] | We played scrabble, like, once at her apartment. | 我们一起玩过字谜游戏 就在她公寓玩过一次 |
[40:17] | – Shut up. – That’s it. | -不可能 -仅此而已 |
[40:19] | Shut up. | 别骗我了 |
[40:21] | Thank you. She’s cute. | 谢谢 她挺可爱的 |
[40:28] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[40:30] | I need a place to crash until the bounty blows over. | 在对我的悬赏事件结束前我需要个地方住 |
[40:35] | I think you’re in luck. | 那你走运了 |
[40:36] | – Olinsky’s got room in his garage. – Come on. | -奥林斯基车库里还有地方 -拜托 |
[40:38] | – Come on, what? – Can I crash with you? | -拜托什么 -我能去你那儿吗 |
[40:44] | Are you gonna try to play scrabble with me, too? | 你也会跟我一起玩字谜游戏吗 |
[40:48] | I will be the perfect gentleman, as usual. | 我会一如既往礼貌优雅的 |
[40:52] | Don’t even start. | 别闹了 |
[40:53] | Can I or not? | 到底行不行 |
[40:57] | Yeah, we’ll work something out. | 好吧 我们一起想想办法 |
[41:01] | Jay! | 杰 |
[41:08] | Maddie! | 麦迪 |