时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who called Internal Affairs? | 谁通知的内务部 |
[00:04] | Voight’s the best there is to handle this. | 博伊特是处理这事的最佳人选 |
[00:06] | You said this was gonna be a partnership. | 你说我们是合作关系 |
[00:09] | A lot of different kinds of partnerships. | 合作也有很多种 |
[00:11] | What the hell is going on around here? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[00:13] | Just let it go. | 别问了 |
[00:14] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[00:16] | Jin, I need his wire on his personal phone and inside his car. | 吉恩 我要你在他的手机和车里装窃听器 |
[00:21] | You violated my number one rule. | 你违反了我的第一大原则 |
[00:24] | Who do you for? | 你为谁工作 |
[00:25] | You. | 你 |
[00:27] | Sheldon Jin. | 谢尔顿·吉恩 |
[00:28] | I believe he worked in your unit. | 他是你们情报组的人吧 |
[00:36] | Sergeant Voight is very familiar | 博伊特警长很熟悉 |
[00:37] | with the rules and guidelines of the Chicago Police Department. | 芝加哥警署的规定和守则 |
[00:41] | And he was given a direct order | 霍顿副局长直接授命他 |
[00:42] | from Street Deputy Horton to answer each and every question truthfully. | 要诚实地回答所有问题 |
[00:46] | At this time I’d like to state that Sergeant Voight is | 现在我想说明 博伊特警长 |
[00:48] | only answering these questions under duress. | 是被迫回答这些问题的 |
[00:53] | You got something you want to ask me? | 你们有什么要问的吗 |
[00:55] | Ask it. | 直说吧 |
[00:57] | The last person we know Sheldon Jin spoke to | 据我们所知 跟谢尔顿·吉恩交谈的最后一个人 |
[00:59] | was you. | 是你 |
[01:01] | There was an outgoing cell phone call | 在吉恩死前一个小时 |
[01:02] | from your personal cell to Jin’s personal cell | 你用手机给他的手机 |
[01:05] | an hour before he was killed. | 拨了一通电话 |
[01:08] | Do you remember making that call? | 你记得打过这个电话吗 |
[01:09] | I do. | 记得 |
[01:11] | Sergeant Voight… | 博伊特警长 |
[01:13] | were you in any way involved or did you have any knowledge | 你是否跟芝加哥警员谢尔顿·吉恩之死有关 |
[01:16] | that would lead to an arrest of the individual | 或知道任何信息能帮助我们 |
[01:19] | responsible for the murder of Chicago Police Officer Sheldon Jin? | 将杀害他的凶手捉拿归案 |
[01:23] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[01:27] | Are we done? | 问完了吗 |
[01:34] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
[01:36] | Stay reachable, Sergeant. | 保持联系 警长 |
[01:49] | Nadia’s first day. | 娜迪亚第一天上班 |
[01:51] | Can she even type? | 她会打字吗 |
[01:53] | Did we look into that at all? | 我们查过这个吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah, she can, smartass. | 她会打字 聪明鬼 |
[01:58] | Do not hit on her. | 不准调戏她 |
[02:01] | Nadia? | 娜迪亚 |
[02:02] | What kind of a dog do you think I am? | 你以为我是有多畜生啊 |
[02:09] | – How’d it go? – It went. | -情况怎么样 -就那样 |
[02:10] | They asked some stupid questions. | 尽问些蠢到家的问题 |
[02:11] | I left. | 我就走了 |
[02:13] | Boss, where they at with Jin’s murder? | 老大 吉恩的凶杀案他们调查得如何 |
[02:14] | Nowhere. Where’s Antonio? | 毫无头绪 安东尼奥人呢 |
[02:16] | He’s meeting an informant. | 他去见线人了 |
[02:17] | He’s got a tip on some armored van thing. | 他收到了什么关于装甲货车的消息 |
[02:21] | Sarge, why aren’t we looking into Jin’s murder on our own? | 警长 我们怎么不自己调查吉恩的案子呢 |
[02:25] | For the same reason I told you last time you asked. | 还是你上次问我时的那个原因 |
[02:28] | They don’t want us anywhere near it | 他们不想让我们插手 |
[02:29] | since he was in our unit, okay? | 因为他是我们自己人 明白吗 |
[02:31] | He was a police officer. | 他是警察 |
[02:33] | Area central is all over it. | 所以一切上面负责 |
[02:35] | So they had no updates this morning? | 那今早他们什么进展都没提 |
[02:44] | The update… | 进展… |
[02:46] | the update is they’re coming after my badge! | 进展就是他们想撤我的职 |
[02:50] | So when there is another update | 所以一有进展 |
[02:52] | I will convey it, okay? | 我就会说的 行吗 |
[02:57] | Until then, just do your jobs. | 在那之前 做好你们份内的事 |
[03:08] | Is it an inside job, or… | 是内部作案 还是… |
[03:10] | I already told you what I know. | 知道的我都告诉你了 |
[03:13] | Who gave you this? | 你听谁说的 |
[03:14] | This guy I’m seeing. | 最近跟我约会的人 |
[03:17] | And don’t ask me his name. I’m not gonna tell you. | 别问我他叫什么 我不会说的 |
[03:19] | He’s not involved. He just knows the guys who are. | 他跟这事无关 只是认识要作案的人 |
[03:22] | This guy you seeing the one who gave you the eye? | 就是那家伙把你眼睛打成这样的吗 |
[03:24] | Yeah, I’m leaving his ass as soon as I have enough money | 对 等我有了足够的钱就立马离开他 |
[03:26] | to get to Kansas City. | 去堪萨斯市 |
[03:28] | To my sister’s place. | 去投奔我姐 |
[03:30] | Well, I gotta be honest. I’m a little suspect, Jellybean. | 实话跟你说 我觉得有点可疑 软糖豆 |
[03:33] | ‘Cause this is way above your normal level of info. | 这比你通常给我的情报重大太多了 |
[03:37] | Have I ever lied to you before? | 我有骗过你吗 |
[03:45] | She’s never lied to me before. | 她从没骗过我 |
[03:47] | I’ve gotten 12 tips from her in the past. | 到现在为止她给过我十二次情报 |
[03:49] | All of them paid off. | 全是有用的消息 |
[03:50] | Trade-safe, route 5, tomorrow. That’s it? | 安全交易公司 五号线 明天 就这些 |
[03:53] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[03:55] | It won’t be too hard to get someone inside | 安插个人进去不会太难 |
[03:56] | because if this is legit, | 如果这事是合法的 |
[03:57] | the armored van company will back our play. | 装甲货车公司肯定会配合我们 |
[04:01] | All right, set it up. | 行 去部署一下 |
[04:03] | Yep. | 好的 |
[04:06] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吧 |
[04:08] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[04:12] | – How much you make an hour? – $12.50. | -你时薪多少 -十二块五 |
[04:14] | How long you been with the company? | 来公司多久了 |
[04:16] | Six months. | 半年 |
[04:17] | What do you hate about the job? | 你讨厌这工作哪一点 |
[04:19] | I love everything about it. I really do. | 我喜欢这份工作的一切 真的 |
[04:22] | Hey, Er. How do I look? | 小艾 我看上去如何 |
[04:24] | Great. Great. | 很不错 很不错 |
[04:26] | I’m ready to go. Where do you want me? | 我准备好了 你想让我去哪儿 |
[04:28] | You know this is the back entrance, right? | 你知道这里是后门吧 |
[04:32] | Go around the front. | 从前门进去 |
[04:33] | Sergeant Platt will give you the paperwork to sign. | 普拉特警长会让你签相关文件的 |
[04:35] | Cool. Thanks again. | 好 再次感谢 |
[04:37] | Yeah. Okay, off you go. | 没事 你去吧 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:41] | We’ll be right behind you– eyes and ears–the whole time. | 我们会在你后面一直紧盯着你 |
[04:44] | You got two distress signals. | 你有两个呼救信号 |
[04:46] | For visual, just run both hands through your hair. | 一个是做的 用两只手搓头发 |
[04:47] | – For verbal, just say “Popcorn.” – Popcorn? | -一个是说的 说”爆米花” -爆米花 |
[04:49] | Either one of those or both, and we’re moving in. | 收到一个或两个信号 我们就行动 |
[04:52] | All right, I got it. | 好 明白了 |
[04:58] | We all go home tonight. | 今晚我们都回家 |
[05:06] | Hey, what are we thinking for lunch? | 午饭想吃什么 |
[05:08] | What, Mexican, Chinese, burgers? | 墨西哥菜 中餐 还是汉堡 |
[05:10] | I’m good with anything but sushi, all right? | 除了寿司什么都行 |
[05:12] | Had a bad experience once, so… we’ll leave it at that. | 有过不愉快的经历 还是不说了 |
[05:14] | What happened? Did you get sick eating it or something? | 怎么了 你是觉得恶心还是怎么 |
[05:16] | Eh, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:17] | Any time somebody says they had a bad experience with sushi, | 如果听到别人说吃寿司有过不愉快经历 |
[05:19] | it’s safe to assume they got sick from it. | 最好就猜他们是觉得寿司恶心 |
[05:21] | All-in sick, you know what I’m sayin’? | 各种恶心 你懂我意思吧 |
[05:23] | Maybe you choked on it. | 或者你是被噎住了 |
[05:36] | Up here. What’s this? | 那边 那是什么 |
[05:39] | – Look out! – Damn it! | -小心 -该死 |
[05:41] | Voight! | 博伊特 |
[05:46] | – Better call it in. – Yep. | -请求支援吧 -好 |
[05:52] | Popcorn! Popcorn! Popcorn! | 爆米花 爆米花 爆米花 |
[06:17] | Punch it, go! | 加速 快走 |
[06:27] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! You guys all right? | 喂喂 你们没事吧 |
[06:29] | – Yeah, we’re fine! Let’s go! – All right! | -我们没事 快走 -好 |
[06:31] | Lincoln 5021 emergency, we have shots fired by the police. | L5021紧急呼叫 警方跟对方交火 |
[06:35] | Roll an ambo to 1400 West Roosevelt. | 派救护车到西罗斯福路1400号 |
[06:37] | We have multiple wanted offenders. | 这里有多名嫌疑犯 |
[06:42] | So the second car came rolling up, guns blazing. | 第二辆车出现 火力很猛 |
[06:45] | I took cover, returned fire… | 我找到掩护 然后还击 |
[06:48] | The van was clear in about 30 seconds. | 那辆货车半分钟就空了 |
[06:50] | They took off. I got the plate numbers, | 他们都跑了 我记下了车牌号 |
[06:52] | but they came back bogus. | 结果是伪造的 |
[06:53] | Yeah, we’re real close to getting an I.D. on this guy. | 我们就差一点查出这家伙的身份了 |
[06:56] | – You okay, kid? – Yeah, a little close. | -你还好吗 孩子 -没事 真悬啊 |
[07:00] | What do we got down here? | 那边什么情况 |
[07:05] | How you doing? | 你感觉如何 |
[07:06] | Little stupid, they got the jump on me, Al. | 我真蠢 被他们打了个措手不及 老埃 |
[07:08] | – You sure you’re okay, man? Not hit anywhere? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你真的没事吗 没受伤吧 -没事 |
[07:11] | No I.D. on the shooter. | 枪手身上没有身份证 |
[07:12] | Running his prints right now. | 正在查他的指纹 |
[07:13] | Yeah, truck’s been hot for a week. | 车子已经被通缉一周了 |
[07:15] | Taken in a carjacking on the west side. | 西边劫车案中的车子 |
[07:17] | How much was in that van up there? | 车里有多少钱 |
[07:19] | 40,000. | 四万 |
[07:21] | 40,000? | 四万 |
[07:23] | That’s a hell of a crew for 40k. | 就为了四万出动那么人啊 |
[07:25] | Yeah, we’re thinking the same thing. | 我们也在思考这个问题 |
[07:30] | – Is he nice? – Super sweet. | -他人好吗 -非常好 |
[07:31] | But, like, a good cop, right? | 但是 好警察的好 对吗 |
[07:33] | – Oh, my God, yeah. – Yeah? | -天呐 没错 -是吗 |
[07:34] | The sergeant at his last precinct just raved about him. | 他上一个辖区的警长强烈推荐 |
[07:36] | I told you, no more dog cops like the last three | 我告诉你 不是之前我给你找的那三个 |
[07:38] | I partnered you with. I’m looking out for you, sister. | 那种废物警察了 我帮你留意着呢 妹子 |
[07:42] | – Thank you, Sarge. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 警长 -不客气 |
[07:44] | Oh, here he is. | 他来了 |
[07:46] | Hey, welcome to the 21st. | 欢迎来到21局 |
[07:47] | Hey, Sergeant. | 你好 警长 |
[07:48] | Sean Roman, meet your new partner, Kim Burgess. | 肖恩·罗曼 这是你的新搭档 金·伯吉斯 |
[07:51] | Hi, Sean. I’m really looking forward to | 你好 肖恩 很期待 |
[07:52] | working with you. | 跟你合作 |
[07:54] | You’re messing with me, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[07:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[07:57] | Well, on the phone, you said “Tim” Burgess. | 你在电话里说的是蒂姆·伯吉斯 |
[07:59] | Oh, my gosh. Egg on my face. | 天呐 真尴尬 |
[08:01] | Okay, Kim and Tim come off my tongue the same sometimes. | 我说金和蒂姆有时候听起来一样 |
[08:06] | Anyway, this is Kim… | 不管怎样 这是金 |
[08:08] | Your new female partner. | 你的新任女搭档 |
[08:11] | Looking forward to it. | 期待合作 |
[08:12] | Clearly. | 显然 |
[08:13] | – Sergeant. – Thanks, Bobby. | -警长 -谢谢 波比 |
[08:17] | What’s that about, Sergeant? | 那是什么 警长 |
[08:18] | Intelligence smoked this guy at the heist this morning. | 情报显示他跟今早的劫案有关 |
[08:20] | Looking for an I.D. | 正在核查身份 |
[08:21] | His name’s Jeff Gamble. | 他叫杰夫·甘布尔 |
[08:23] | He’s a dirtbag from my last district. | 他是我上一个辖区的人渣 |
[08:25] | All right. Go park it a sec. | 好吧 去歇会儿吧 |
[08:28] | Hey, Halstead. | 霍斯特德 |
[08:31] | Addressed to you, but mailed to the 28th district. | 给你的 不过寄到28局去了 |
[08:33] | It sat there for a while | 接待警长发现之前 |
[08:34] | till the desk sergeant figured it out. | 这封信在那边放了一阵子 |
[08:36] | It was mailed six weeks ago. | 这是六个星期前寄的 |
[08:38] | Wow, that is some real detective work right there. | 你还真是观察敏锐啊 |
[08:51] | All right… | 好了 |
[08:52] | We have the driver, Lee Pritchett. | 这是司机 李·普利切特 |
[08:54] | Worked there three months. | 在那工作了三个月 |
[08:56] | Had a wife and two-year-old kid at home. | 家里有妻子和一个两岁大的小孩 |
[08:58] | Dead crew member, apparently we’ve got a lead on that. | 死去的工作人员 显然我们有他的线索 |
[09:01] | Yeah, Jeff, I knew him from my last– | 没错 杰夫 他是我在上个… |
[09:02] | Not yet. | 还没轮到你 |
[09:03] | And we’ve got the shooter in the armored van. | 然后这是运钞车内的枪手 |
[09:05] | I.D. and social came back bogus from the company. | 在公司的身份和社保证明都是伪造的 |
[09:09] | He started work three days ago. | 他三天前才开始上班 |
[09:10] | We have calls into the company to find out who hired him | 我们已经找了公司询问是谁聘用的他 |
[09:12] | and who put him in that van today. | 以及今天是谁排的班 |
[09:15] | Now. | 可以说了 |
[09:17] | D.O.A.’s Jeff Gamble. He’s got a sheet five feet long. | 死者杰夫·甘布尔 他犯的事可不少 |
[09:19] | Possession, domestic battery, burglary, | 藏毒 家庭暴力 盗窃 |
[09:22] | two prior armed robberies. | 两次持械抢劫前科 |
[09:23] | His cousin, Chris Gamble, is basically his partner in crime. | 他的表亲 克里斯·甘布尔是他的犯罪同伙 |
[09:26] | Chris wasn’t involved himself, | 克里斯不直接参与犯罪 |
[09:28] | but I’ll guarantee he’ll at least know what Jeff was up to. | 但我肯定他会知道杰夫要干什么 |
[09:30] | Well, you and Burgess go find this cousin. | 那你和伯吉斯去找这个表亲谈谈 |
[09:33] | – All right. – Yeah. | -好的 -没问题 |
[09:35] | – Morning, Burgess. – Ruzek. | -早上好 伯吉斯 -鲁塞克 |
[09:38] | My new partner, Sean Roman. | 这是我的新搭档 肖恩·罗曼 |
[09:39] | – Hey, man, how you doin’? – Hey. | -你好 哥们 -你好 |
[09:40] | – This is my partner. – Alvin Olinsky. | -这是我的搭档 -埃尔文·奥林斯基 |
[09:42] | Hey, Sean Roman. We’ve met. | 肖恩·罗曼 我们见过的 |
[09:45] | Did we? When? | 有吗 什么时候 |
[09:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:51] | There’s a Bunny on the phone for you. | 有个叫邦妮的打电话来找你 |
[09:55] | Uh, she in jail? | 她是从监狱打来的吗 |
[09:57] | – I… – Look at the caller I.D. | -我 -看看来电显示 |
[09:58] | If it’s an 888 number, that’s the jail. | 如果是888开头的号码 就是监狱的 |
[10:00] | You’re gonna get a lot of those. | 你会接到不少那里的电话的 |
[10:01] | 312? | 312开头的呢 |
[10:04] | Take a number. I’ll call her back. | 记下号码 我回头打过去 |
[10:06] | Okay. Can I return? | 好的 能晚点给你打回去吗 |
[10:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[10:24] | 我知道我能相信你 吉恩 | |
[10:29] | Jin sent this to me. | 吉恩寄给我的 |
[10:32] | What’s on the drive? | U盘里有什么 |
[10:33] | I haven’t checked it yet. | 我还没看 |
[10:35] | Show it to Voight. | 你该给博伊特看 |
[10:39] | Not until I know what’s on it. | 我得先知道里面是什么 |
[10:50] | Steve Kot, State’s Attorney’s Office. | 我是州检察官办公室的史蒂夫·考特 |
[10:52] | I need to speak with Sergeant Voight. | 我有事要跟博伊特警长谈 |
[10:54] | And what do you do at the State’s Attorney’s Office, Steve? | 你在州检察官办公室是干什么的 史蒂夫 |
[10:58] | I’m an attorney. | 我是名律师 |
[11:00] | It was going good until you said that. | 咱们的气氛都被你这句话毁了 |
[11:03] | Can you just buzz me up? | 就开门让我进去吧 |
[11:10] | Okay, why the visit? | 说吧 有什么事 |
[11:12] | As you know, my office is prosecuting Oskar Bembenek for murder. | 我们办公室正在以谋杀罪起诉奥斯卡·本伯内克 |
[11:16] | Alvin put the cuffs on him. | 是埃尔文亲手抓的他 |
[11:18] | The key piece of evidence is a shirt of Bembenek’s | 本伯内克案件中的关键证物 |
[11:21] | with the D.O.A.’s blood on it. | 是一件染有死者血迹的衬衣 |
[11:23] | That shirt was being transported to a lab | 那件衣服就在今早的运钞车上 |
[11:26] | in that van this morning. | 本来是要送往一个实验室的 |
[11:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, now why on earth would you do that? | 等等 你们为什么要这么做 |
[11:31] | Bembenek’s attorney successfully petitioned | 本伯内克的律师成功说服了法官 |
[11:33] | the judge to have the evidence retested at an independent lab. | 把证物送到一个独立实验室重新进行检验 |
[11:36] | Why wasn’t this– | 为什么这个… |
[11:39] | I call it crucial bit of information made known to CPD? | 这么重要的信息没有通知芝加哥警方 |
[11:42] | His attorneys convinced the judge there may be | 他的律师说服法官这宗案件 |
[11:43] | police corruption involved in the case. | 可能牵涉到警局内部的腐败 |
[11:46] | So…independent lab, independent transport… | 所以 独立实验室 独立运输 |
[11:50] | No one was supposed to know. | 不该有任何人知道 |
[11:51] | So this DNA evidence is gone? | 所以这份DNA证物就这么消失了 |
[11:53] | And this psycho’s gonna walk. | 而这个变态能无罪释放 |
[11:56] | If I had to hazard a guess, I would say yes. | 要我猜的话 是的 |
[12:04] | Oskar Bembenek and his younger brother Jacob. | 这是奥斯卡·本伯内克和他弟弟雅各布 |
[12:09] | Oskar’s run a crime outfit for the last 25 years. | 奥斯卡过去25年来一直是一个犯罪团伙的头目 |
[12:12] | Prostitution, extortion, drugs, you name it. | 卖淫 勒索 贩毒 无恶不作 |
[12:16] | Now Oskar never gets his hands dirty. | 奥斯卡从不亲手杀人 |
[12:18] | He always subcontracts when it comes to taking people out. | 他总是找别人替他干脏活 |
[12:21] | That’s how he’s lasted so long. | 所以他才能一直逍遥法外 |
[12:23] | This murder charge, what’s that about? | 这宗谋杀案 是关于什么的 |
[12:26] | He just had a mistress. | 他有个情妇 |
[12:28] | Just wanted to break up with him. | 想跟他分手 |
[12:30] | So he stabs her. | 所以他拿刀捅了她 |
[12:32] | 25 times. | 捅了25刀 |
[12:39] | His shirt? It’s got her blood on it. | 他的衬衣 上面有她的血迹 |
[12:44] | Now, I knew this girl. | 我认识那个女孩 |
[12:55] | I knew this girl. | 我认识她 |
[12:59] | Josie Martin. | 乔茜·马丁 |
[13:04] | I was trying to turn her out as an informant against him. | 我本想发展她成为线人指证他的 |
[13:10] | – Intelligence, Atwater. – I’ll be back. | -情报科 我是阿特沃特 -我去去就回 |
[13:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:16] | The supervisor from the armored van company | 装甲车公司的主管 |
[13:18] | I’ve been trying to get a hold of just went home sick. | 我一直在找的那个 刚请了病假回家 |
[13:20] | You and Halstead, let’s go. | 你跟霍斯特德去跟这条线索 |
[13:22] | Hey. Text me the address. | 把地址短信发给我 |
[13:24] | Gotcha. | 没问题 |
[13:31] | My guy was approached by some of the guys in the crew | 干那件事的团伙之中 有人 |
[13:33] | who pulled off the job. | 曾找过我男人 |
[13:34] | He wasn’t involved. He was with me all morning. | 他没参与 一早上都跟我在一起 |
[13:37] | Fine. Great. | 好吧 行 |
[13:38] | – All you gotta do is give me his name. – No. No way. | -你把他的名字告诉我就行了 -想都别想 |
[13:41] | I’m sure he’s got something on his record, right? | 他肯定有些案底的 对吧 |
[13:43] | I’ll make it look like that’s why I’m picking him up. | 我会以那些案底为借口找他出来 |
[13:45] | Your name will never be mentioned. | 绝对不会提及你的名字 |
[13:46] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[13:46] | Me and my whole team could have got wiped out. | 我和我的队友差点全被干掉了 |
[13:48] | He wasn’t involved. | 他和此事无关 |
[13:50] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[13:51] | I just want his name to find the guys who did. | 我只是想借由他的名字找到这事的幕后黑手 |
[14:01] | So my name won’t come up? | 所以你们不会提及我的名字咯 |
[14:04] | No. | 当然不会 |
[14:05] | Because I’m pretty sure if they’re trying to kill you | 既然今早他们连你都差点杀死 |
[14:06] | this morning, they’re not gonna have a problem | 那我肯定 他们想杀我的时候 |
[14:08] | trying to kill me. | 也绝不会手软 |
[14:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:25] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 我希望你这样做 |
[14:26] | Just… I want you to keep your mouth shut. | 你就 我希望你什么话都别说 |
[14:30] | Just drop the whole thing, all right? | 别想这件事了 行吗 |
[14:35] | Okay. Yeah, I can do that. | 好 行 我答应你 |
[14:37] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[14:55] | Hello, Oskar. | 你好啊 奥斯卡 |
[14:56] | Detective Olinsky. | 奥林斯基警探 |
[14:59] | You mind stepping out for a second | 你介意回避一下 |
[15:00] | and letting me have a quick word with your boss? | 让我和你老板谈谈吗 |
[15:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[15:18] | You know, I know you were behind the heist this morning. | 我知道今早的劫车是你策划的 |
[15:21] | – Heist? – Oh, yeah. | -劫车 -是的 |
[15:23] | I don’t think so. No. | 我可不这样觉得 不是我 |
[15:28] | You remember the old days? | 你还记得以前的事吗 |
[15:31] | You ran from the police, you were guaranteed a beating, | 你从警察手里逃脱了 你那时败局已定 |
[15:34] | but you shoot at the police… | 但你对着警察开枪了 |
[15:37] | It was guaranteed death. | 你当时必死无疑 |
[15:39] | Now I am considered one of the last of the old-timers, Oskar. | 反正我们也是老对手了 奥斯卡 |
[15:42] | And I am coming for you. | 我要来抓你了 |
[15:53] | That’s the truck that rammed us. | 那就是撞了我们的那辆车 |
[15:55] | Forensics already dusted for prints. | 法医已经提取指纹了 |
[15:58] | I want you two to go through it top to bottom. | 我希望你们俩里里外外仔细检查这辆车 |
[16:01] | See if they missed anything. | 看看他们有没有漏掉什么 |
[16:02] | You got it, boss. | 放心吧 头儿 |
[16:05] | What are we looking for here? Traps or something? | 我们要找什么 藏私货的地方还是什么 |
[16:07] | Step aside before you hurt yourself. | 站旁边去 免得伤到你 |
[16:08] | Hey, yeah, you know… | 好 你知道 |
[16:10] | A simple “I got this” would suffice, Kev. | 你只用说”我来”就行了 凯 |
[16:12] | I got this. | 我来 |
[16:22] | So what’s on the drive? | 那个U盘里是什么 |
[16:25] | Did you know Jin was working with IA? | 你知道吉恩在跟内务部合作吗 |
[16:29] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[16:33] | Any shot Voight was mixed up with them? | 博伊特有没有可能和他们有冲突 |
[16:39] | Don’t get stupid on me now, Jay. | 别跟我开玩笑了 杰 |
[16:49] | Luke Hendricks? | 卢克·亨德里克 |
[16:57] | Body. | 发现尸体 |
[17:00] | Police! | 警察 |
[17:04] | Clear! | 安全 |
[17:05] | Police! | 警察 |
[17:08] | Clear! | 安全 |
[17:18] | Yep, that’s Hendricks. | 没错 就是亨德里克 |
[17:23] | Looks like he was trying to clear out. | 他好像正准备逃走 |
[17:25] | Okay. So he’s working for Bembenek… | 好吧 他是为本伯内克干活的 |
[17:28] | He hires the shooter in the armored van, | 他雇了那辆装甲货车里的枪手 |
[17:30] | and then he tips off the crew when he knows that | 当他知道我们抓住了其中一人并且顺藤摸瓜时 |
[17:32] | we’ve got a guy in there and we’re following. | 他把消息告诉了他的队友 |
[17:35] | I’ll call it in. | 我叫人过来 |
[17:43] | You ever work in a bar before? | 你之前在酒吧里工作过吗 |
[17:46] | Nah. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[17:48] | No. | 我也没有 |
[17:53] | You ever work with a female cop before, Roman? | 你之前和女警察共事过吗 罗曼 |
[17:55] | Yeah. My last partner was female. | 有啊 我上一个搭档就是女的 |
[17:57] | Hi, Sean. | 来了 肖恩 |
[17:58] | What’s up, Lisa? | 你好 丽萨 |
[17:59] | Thought you transferred out of this district? | 我还以为你被调出这个区了呢 |
[18:01] | I did. But I’m back on business. | 确实 我是回来办事 |
[18:03] | That okay with you? | 有问题吗 |
[18:05] | I could care less. | 我才不在乎 |
[18:06] | Could you make it quick? It’s just me behind the bar. | 你能赶紧问吗 酒吧里只有我看场 |
[18:09] | You hear about Jeff Gamble today? | 你今天听说杰夫·甘布尔的事了吗 |
[18:10] | I did. | 听说了啊 |
[18:11] | He went out in a blaze of glory, huh? | 他光荣牺牲了 不是吗 |
[18:13] | Ah, yeah. Shooting at cops– | 是啊 对警察开枪 |
[18:14] | It’s… real glorious. | 那可真是 光荣啊 |
[18:16] | Forget I said it. | 当我没说 |
[18:17] | We’re looking for his cousin, Chris. | 我们是来找他的表亲克里斯的 |
[18:19] | You seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[18:20] | Not in a week or so. | 有一周左右没见过了 |
[18:22] | Well… He walks in, you call me. | 要是他来了 通知我 |
[18:26] | I find out Chris was in here, and you didn’t call me, | 如果被我发现你没告诉我克里斯来了的话 |
[18:29] | I’m gonna get pissed. | 我可是会很生气的 |
[18:30] | Like 2009 St. Patty’s Day pissed. | 就像09年圣帕特里克节那时那么生气 |
[18:33] | Got it. | 知道啦 |
[18:34] | Good. | 那就好 |
[18:40] | – What do we got? – We found something. | -查得怎样 -我们发现了点东西 |
[18:41] | Truck hit Voight’s car | 卡车撞上博伊特的车时 |
[18:43] | about 35 miles an hour. | 时速是35英里每小时 |
[18:44] | Hardly any damage. | 几乎没受什么伤 |
[18:45] | There’s a two-inch steel channel welded | 缓冲器旁边焊了一个 |
[18:46] | right behind the bumper. | 两英寸的槽钢 |
[18:48] | They were planning on ramming something. | 他们计划好撞车的 |
[18:49] | It was stolen about a week ago | 这车大约一周前被盗 |
[18:50] | so it was definitely retrofitted between then and now. | 偷来之后一定被翻新过 |
[18:52] | And that’s quality work under there. | 而且手艺非常好 |
[18:53] | Talk about a high-end shop. I can start asking around. | 绝对是高端修理店 我可以打听打听 |
[18:56] | Bembenek’s got a guy who does custom choppers for him. | 本伯内克有个专门为他改车的人 |
[19:02] | 免费估价 全车维修 一体车身专家 | |
[19:02] | Hey, Fritz. | 弗瑞茨 |
[19:04] | Still in the Oskar Bembenek business, I take it. | 我猜你还在跟奥斯卡·本伯内克做生意吧 |
[19:06] | Not for a long time, no. | 没 很久没有了 |
[19:08] | The pickup truck. | 那辆皮卡 |
[19:10] | You know all about it. | 你心里清楚 |
[19:11] | – Pickup? – Yeah. | -皮卡吗 -没错 |
[19:13] | Fritz, look. We’re gonna give you | 弗瑞茨 我们会对你 |
[19:14] | the benefit of the doubt here, okay? | 疑罪从无的 好吗 |
[19:16] | When you attached that metal plate to the stolen truck | 你把金属板焊到那辆赃车上的时候 |
[19:18] | you thought, uh, Bembenek was gonna enter it into a… | 是觉得本伯内克会把它变成… |
[19:21] | demolition derby, if those– they still exist? | 破坏赛车的吧 现在还有那东西吗 |
[19:24] | – Yeah, they do. – They do? | -还有 -还有吗 |
[19:25] | We should go to one of those. That’s fantastic. | 我们该去看场那种比赛 超好看 |
[19:26] | See, you’re doing great so far. | 看 你到目前表现很好嘛 |
[19:28] | You didn’t know he was gonna give it to his crew | 你不知道他会把车给手下人 |
[19:29] | to try and take out a couple of cops. | 用来杀警察 |
[19:32] | Now that you do know that, | 现在既然你知道了 |
[19:33] | it’s probably best that you wake up a little bit | 或许最好机灵一点 |
[19:35] | before the full force of the CPD comes down on your ass. | 省得让全芝加哥的警察追捕你 |
[19:37] | Listen… listen–hey, hey… | 听着 听我说 |
[19:40] | we need a connect between Bembenek | 我们需要本伯内克 |
[19:43] | and the retrofit on that pickup. | 和那辆改装皮卡之间的联系 |
[19:45] | I wasn’t here when the order came in, okay? | 他改车的时候我不在这 好吗 |
[19:47] | Let me just talk to my guy who was here. | 让我跟当时在这的工人谈谈 |
[19:49] | He’s not working today. | 他今天没上班 |
[19:52] | Sooner than later. | 越快越好 |
[19:54] | – Yeah. – Hey, hey, hey. | -好的 -等等 |
[19:56] | – Sooner than later. – Okay. | -越快越好 -知道 |
[20:01] | Come in. | 进来 |
[20:04] | You’re gonna want to take a look at this. | 你会想看看这个的 |
[20:07] | Jin sent it to me. | 吉恩寄给我的 |
[20:28] | Need something? | 要帮忙吗 |
[20:30] | No, I don’t. You do. | 不 是你要 |
[20:34] | Namely? | 比如… |
[20:35] | A good lawyer. | 请个好律师 |
[20:38] | Partial transcript of the wire Jin had on ya. | 吉恩和你谈话的部分文字记录 |
[20:43] | Yeah, you leaned on him over his father’s gambling debts, | 你以他父亲的赌债为由敲诈 |
[20:46] | forced him to do off-book surveillance. | 逼他帮你私下监听 |
[20:50] | Threatened to kill him if he told anyone. | 威胁他如果走漏风声就杀了他 |
[20:55] | Well, you know how it works. | 你明白的 |
[20:56] | Just get out in front of it. | 最好先发制人 |
[21:00] | Make a deal. | 做个交易吧 |
[21:02] | If I go down for Jin’s murder, | 如果我因为吉恩的死完蛋 |
[21:04] | two things are gonna happen in quick succession. | 有两件事很快就会发生 |
[21:07] | I will tell everyone | 我会告诉所有人 |
[21:08] | that you had a deal with Internal Affairs. | 你和内务部做了交易 |
[21:10] | I’m sure your fellow cops would love to hear that one. | 相信你手下都很乐意听到的 |
[21:14] | Then… | 其后… |
[21:15] | I will give a full and accurate account of our relationship. | 我会准确完全地描述我们的关系 |
[21:19] | And they will come for your job. | 他们也会撤你的职 |
[21:23] | So you can go down the tubes, Voight… | 所以你可以害自己 博伊特 |
[21:26] | or you and I can just walk away from each other, | 或者我们也可以放彼此一马 |
[21:29] | and Jin’s murder stays unsolved. | 把吉恩的死留作悬案 |
[21:33] | Just another guy that got in over his head in Chicago. | 不过是又一个在芝加哥焦头烂额的人 |
[21:38] | I don’t need to tell you there’ve been many. | 不用我说你也知道有不少这种人 |
[21:50] | Chicago Police Department. Intelligence. | 芝加哥警署 情报组 |
[21:52] | How may I help you? | 请问有什么事 |
[21:54] | Your C.I. give you any more info? | 你的线人那边有更多线索了吗 |
[21:55] | No. That’s a dead end. | 没有 那边行不通了 |
[21:58] | Hey. Hang on. | 你好 请稍等 |
[22:03] | Lindsay? Bunny again. | 琳德赛 又是邦妮 |
[22:06] | Take a number. I’ll call her back. | 留电话 我会回她的 |
[22:10] | Can I have her return? | 可以留个号码吗 |
[22:12] | So? | 所以 |
[22:14] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[22:17] | Regarding? | 计划什么 |
[22:18] | The thumb drive I gave you. | 我给你的U盘 |
[22:19] | When’s Stillwell from Internal Affairs getting popped? | 什么时候曝光内务部的斯蒂维尔 |
[22:21] | Yeah, well, there’s a lot of moving parts. | 没那么简单 |
[22:23] | It’s gonna take some time. | 需要点时间 |
[22:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:28] | And you don’t need to. I’m on top of it. | 你也不用明白 我负责就好 |
[22:31] | Okay, great. | 好吧 |
[22:33] | I’d like to have the thumb drive back, Sergeant. | 可以把U盘还给我吗 警长 |
[22:36] | It’s late. Go home. | 挺晚了 回家吧 |
[22:40] | – I’d like to have the thumb drive back– – No. | -我想要回U盘 -不行 |
[22:59] | At a certain point I was like, | 有时候我就觉得 |
[23:00] | why am I trying so hard to be nice to this guy? | 我为什么要这么努力对他好 |
[23:02] | I hear you. | 是啊 |
[23:02] | ‘Cause I mean, what a jerk. | 因为他那么混蛋 |
[23:04] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[23:08] | It’s killing me not being able to kiss you at work, | 上班不能吻你真是憋死我了 |
[23:09] | – you know that? – Yeah– but– | -你知道吗 -是的 但是… |
[23:11] | You can’t– you know that I’ll never make it into– Intelligence | 你不能… 你知道要是暴露我就进不去 |
[23:14] | – if it gets out. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -情报组了 -知道知道 |
[23:16] | I just want you to know that, you know, it kills me | 我就想让你知道 假装是你 |
[23:18] | having to act like I’m just a guy friend around you. | 身边的一个普通朋友真是痛苦 |
[23:21] | Yeah, but what would you do if you were in my shoes? | 是 但你是我你会怎么做 |
[23:24] | Would you call Roman out, or would you– | 你是会和罗曼打一架还是… |
[23:25] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[23:26] | Can we not talk about this guy for just a little bit? | 我们能不能暂时不谈那家伙 |
[23:30] | Just a little. | 暂时一小会儿 |
[23:31] | – Yeah, sorry. – All right? | -好的 对不起 -没问题吧 |
[23:32] | – Okay, yeah. – Okay. | -没有 好的 -好 |
[23:33] | Now come here, you. | 现在你给我过来 |
[23:35] | To the bedroom! | 我们上床去 |
[23:44] | So let me ask you something. | 问你点事 |
[23:47] | Straight up. | 老实说 |
[23:49] | Do you think there’s any shot that Voight was involved | 你觉得博伊特有没有可能 |
[23:51] | with Jin’s murder? | 和吉恩的死有关 |
[23:53] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是不是疯了 |
[23:56] | That’s an answer to a different question. | 你先回答我的问题 |
[23:59] | No. | 没有 |
[24:00] | There is no way he’s involved. | 他不可能和这事有关 |
[24:02] | Yeah, well, he’s gonna bury the case, | 可他因为不可告人的原因 |
[24:04] | for god knows what reason. | 要把这个案子隐瞒起来 |
[24:05] | Why? What reason would he have? | 为什么 他有什么理由要这样做 |
[24:10] | Do you really think that you know everything about this guy? | 你真的觉得你完全了解这家伙吗 |
[24:40] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[25:01] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[25:02] | Sorry about your C.I., Al. | 很遗憾你失去了一个线人 老埃 |
[25:05] | But it proves we’re on the right track. | 不过这说明我们追查的方向是正确的 |
[25:07] | Keep working the other leads. | 继续跟进另一条线索 |
[25:09] | Right. You should go home, Nadia. | 好的 你该回家去 娜迪亚 |
[25:12] | Um, I can’t. I want to get situated. | 不行 我想把事情都整理好 |
[25:15] | I have a lot to get familiar with. | 我有很多东西需要熟悉 |
[25:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:18] | You don’t have to stand every time I walk by. | 我经过的时候你不用站起来 |
[25:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:22] | Hey, Sergeant? | 警长 |
[25:24] | Just want to thank you for this opportunity. | 我只是想感谢你给了我这个机会 |
[25:26] | I’m gonna do a great job. | 我会好好干的 |
[25:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:32] | Okay, I’ll tell him. | 好的 我会告诉他的 |
[25:35] | There’s a Susan Jin downstairs? | 楼下有一位苏珊·吉恩 |
[25:37] | She wants to speak with you? | 想要和你谈谈 |
[25:55] | Mrs. Jin, I’m Hank Voight. | 吉恩夫人 我是汉克·博伊特 |
[25:57] | Susan Jin. | 我是苏珊·吉恩 |
[25:59] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[26:02] | Sheldon’s dream since he was a young boy | 谢尔顿从小的梦想 |
[26:05] | was to be a police officer. | 就是当一名警察 |
[26:08] | It was hard for him at the academy and his first few posts. | 他在警校和前几个工作的地方都很不如意 |
[26:14] | He was teased, and he thought about quitting. | 人们总是取笑他 他想过要辞职 |
[26:20] | Working for you was the first time | 为你工作让他第一次 |
[26:22] | he really felt part of a team. | 觉得自己是团队的一份子 |
[26:27] | So, at least I know he died | 所以知道他在死去时已经实现了梦想 |
[26:30] | having fulfilled his dream. | 让我多少能感到一点欣慰 |
[26:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:24] | Three threats were made on Jin’s life, all recorded. | 三次威胁要杀死吉恩 全都录下来了 |
[27:28] | “I will kill you,” unquote. | “我会杀了你” 他说 |
[27:32] | It’s all in there. | 全在这上面 |
[27:34] | Stillwell even tells Jin how he’d do it | 斯蒂维尔甚至告诉吉恩他会怎样做 |
[27:36] | and were he’d dump Jin’s body… | 会在哪里抛尸… |
[27:39] | Which is the exact location Jin was found. | 而我们正是在那里找到了吉恩 |
[27:47] | Who’s this now? | 这是谁 |
[27:49] | Chris Gamble’s great aunt’s place. | 克里斯·甘布尔的伯祖母的家 |
[27:52] | She might still be in Boca, though. | 不过她有可能还在博卡市 |
[27:55] | Hey, I called around on your ex-partner, Jenn Cassidy. | 我打听了一下你以前的搭档珍·卡西迪 |
[27:59] | Word is, she’s a great cop. | 听说她是一个非常优秀的警察 |
[28:01] | It’d be one thing if she were a dog cop. | 要是她是个差劲的警察也就罢了 |
[28:03] | Then, you know, maybe I could understand | 那样或许我能理解 |
[28:04] | why you’ve got a stick up your ass about females. | 为什么你对女搭档这么有意见 |
[28:06] | But since she’s solid, apparently, that–I don’t know– | 但既然她很不错 那很明显 |
[28:09] | can only mean that you’re sexist. | 这只能解释成你有性别歧视 |
[28:10] | I fell in love with her. Okay? | 我爱上她了 好吗 |
[28:14] | Like an idiot. | 像个白痴一样 |
[28:15] | So I transferred out. | 所以我才会调走 |
[28:17] | That’s why I’m a little gun-shy with female partners. | 所以我对女搭档有点敏感 |
[28:25] | Hi, Ms. Gamble. I’m officer Roman. | 你好 甘布尔女士 我是罗曼警官 |
[28:27] | This is my female partner, officer Burgess. | 这位是我的女性搭档 伯吉斯警官 |
[28:30] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[28:32] | We’re looking for Chris. | 我们来找克里斯 |
[28:33] | I haven’t seen him since I got back into town. | 我回来以后还没见过他 |
[28:35] | Okay, but it’s really important that I talk with him, ma’am. | 好的 不过我真的有很重要的事找他 |
[28:38] | For his own safety. | 事关他的人身安全 |
[28:39] | Of course. | 我明白 |
[28:40] | I’ll call you if he comes by. | 他要是来了我会给你们打电话的 |
[28:45] | Have a good day. | 祝你们度过愉快的一天 |
[28:47] | Who’s in there? | 屋里是谁 |
[28:48] | – No one. – What’s up, Chris? | -没人 -你好啊 克里斯 |
[28:52] | Run! | 快跑 |
[29:00] | Police! | 警察 |
[29:12] | Stop, police! | 停下 我们是警察 |
[29:16] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[29:18] | Turn around! | 转身 |
[29:19] | Look away! Look away! | 扭过头去 扭过头去 |
[29:21] | What’d he say? | 没听见他的话吗 |
[29:22] | What’d he say? | 照他说的去做 |
[29:28] | See, Chris, nobody knows this. | 克里斯 我从没告诉过别人 |
[29:31] | It’s one of my favorite surprises | 我最喜欢的事情之一 |
[29:32] | to lay on guys like you that are sitting across from me. | 就是把你这样坐在我对面的家伙打垮 |
[29:35] | Say you and your buddies… I don’t know… | 假设说你和你的兄弟们… |
[29:38] | rob an armored van. | 抢劫了装甲货车 |
[29:39] | Somebody gets killed. | 有人被杀 |
[29:41] | Even if it was one of the bad guys… | 尽管他是坏人… |
[29:43] | Even if that person was killed by the police… | 尽管他被警察所杀… |
[29:46] | Somebody’s gotta get charged for that murder. | 依然有人得为谋杀他负责 |
[29:49] | So… | 所以 |
[29:50] | We’re gonna prove that you were there yesterday. | 我们会证明你昨天在场 |
[29:52] | And in addition to the attempted murder of a police officer, | 除了谋杀警官未遂罪外 |
[29:56] | you are gonna get charged with the murder of the van driver. | 你还将被控谋杀货车司机 |
[30:00] | And the murder of your own cousin. | 以及谋杀你的表亲 |
[30:05] | Or, Chris… | 或者 克里斯 |
[30:07] | Or… | 或者 |
[30:09] | You give us the other participants, | 你供出其他同谋 |
[30:11] | and you let them take the ride. | 让他们承担罪责 |
[30:15] | You can’t be happy with how this went down, right? | 你肯定不满这件事的结果 对吗 |
[30:18] | Your cousin gets killed for what? | 你的表亲死的太不值 |
[30:22] | How much did Bembenek pay you to get the shirt? | 本伯内克给你付了多少钱 让你拿衬衫 |
[30:25] | Yeah, we know all about it. | 对 我们都知道 |
[30:29] | So quit trying to figure a way out, Chris. | 所以别想脱罪了 克里斯 |
[30:32] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[30:39] | It wasn’t supposed to go down the way that it went down. | 事情本不该变成这样 |
[30:43] | They never told us cops were gonna be there. | 他们从没说过那里有警察 |
[30:45] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[30:47] | Oskar and his brother, Jacob. | 奥斯卡和他的兄弟 雅各布 |
[30:50] | They said it was just going to be a security team | 他们说只有货车公司的 |
[30:52] | from the van company that would be following. | 一队安保员跟着 |
[30:53] | And that there would be more money. | 而且钱有更多 |
[30:55] | That’s why we weren’t handing it over until we get more. | 所以我们在拿到更多钱之前不会交出去 |
[30:57] | Hand what over? | 交出什么 |
[30:59] | The bloody shirt. | 那件血衫 |
[31:00] | The evidence bag. | 证据袋 |
[31:02] | We told Oskar that he needed to come up with 200k | 我们告诉奥斯卡他必须拿出20万美元 |
[31:04] | or we were dropping it to the nearest police station. | 不然我们就把袋子放到最近的警局 |
[31:06] | Where’s the bag right now? | 袋子现在在哪 |
[31:08] | My buddy Christian’s got it. | 我伙计克里斯蒂安拿着 |
[31:10] | But I’m supposed to meet him and back him up | 但我应该去见他 在他和奥斯卡交易时 |
[31:11] | for the trade-off with Oskar. | 掩护他 |
[31:26] | Edwin Stillwell? | 埃德文·斯蒂维尔 |
[31:28] | You’re under arrest for the murder | 你因谋杀芝加哥警官 |
[31:29] | of Chicago police officer Sheldon Jin. | 谢尔顿·吉恩被捕了 |
[32:14] | I don’t know what you heard, but let me set things straight. | 我不知道你们听到了什么 但我说清楚 |
[32:19] | In order to get my job back, | 为了拿回我的工作 |
[32:22] | I made a deal with I.A. | 我和内务部做了交易 |
[32:26] | The deal was I put myself out there as dirty | 我假装自己是腐败警察 |
[32:29] | so I can take down some high-level criminals. | 以扳倒一些高级罪犯 |
[32:34] | I never agreed | 我从没有同意过 |
[32:36] | nor did I ever report on another cop. | 也没有举报过任何警察同僚 |
[32:44] | You can like it or not, that was the deal. | 不管你们喜不喜欢 这就是交易条件 |
[32:51] | Intelligence. | 情报组 |
[32:55] | We should gear up for our meet. | 我们应该为会议做准备了 |
[32:57] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[32:59] | Sergeant? That was commander Perry. | 警长 佩里局长来电 |
[33:01] | You’re wanted back down at the ivory tower immediately. | 他让你立刻回到象牙塔 |
[33:03] | All right, call back down there. | 好 给他回电 |
[33:04] | You tell ’em I want Tim O’Leary at that meeting. | 就说我要提姆·奥利也参会 |
[33:07] | Tim O’Leary. | 提姆·奥利 |
[33:13] | You got this? | 你能行吧 |
[33:15] | I do. | 没问题 |
[33:20] | Sarge. | 警长 |
[33:34] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[33:38] | Now whether this evidence bag was open or not, | 不管证据袋有没有被打开 |
[33:41] | or if it broke chain of custody, | 或有没有打破监管链 |
[33:42] | I don’t really give a damn. | 我不在乎 |
[33:43] | That’s for the state’s attorney’s office to worry about. | 这是州检察官办公室应该担心的事 |
[33:45] | Main thing is to get Oskar Bembenek showing up with 200k, | 最重要的是让奥斯卡带着20万出现 |
[33:49] | and heads will roll from there. | 然后他们就完了 |
[33:51] | Wait for the money to be handed over first, | 等钱过手以后 |
[33:52] | – then move in. – Then we move in quick. | -再行动 -行动一定要快 |
[33:55] | Okay? As you can tell, | 好吗 你们知道 |
[33:56] | Bembenek and his brother have no problem getting violent. | 本伯内克兄弟非常暴力 |
[33:59] | All right? | 好吗 |
[34:00] | Hey, Lindsay, Lindsay… | 等等 琳德赛… |
[34:03] | I know how you’re feeling. | 我知道你的感受 |
[34:04] | Al… | 老埃 |
[34:06] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[34:07] | All right, Gamble, let’s get you wired. | 好了 甘布尔 我们给你装上窃听器 |
[34:46] | Kill a cop? | 杀了个警察啊 |
[34:47] | When you say it like that I sound like a real dick. | 你说得我跟混蛋似的 |
[34:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:50] | – Show me. – Let’s go. | -让我看看 -给他 |
[34:59] | Happy? | 满意了吗 |
[35:09] | Do it. | 动手 |
[35:10] | Oh, come on. Whoa, whoa. | 拜托 这是干什么 |
[35:11] | Move in, move in! | 行动 马上行动 |
[35:21] | Put your guns down! | 放下枪 |
[35:22] | Put your guns down! | 放下枪 |
[35:24] | What did I just say? | 我怎么说的 |
[35:26] | – On the ground, now! – Give it to me. | -立刻跪下 -给我 |
[35:28] | On the ground! On your knees! | 跪下 跪下 |
[35:37] | Let me see your hands! | 让我看到你的手 |
[35:38] | Put ’em up! | 举起手来 |
[35:40] | It’s all good! It’s all– | 别紧张 别… |
[35:40] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[35:43] | No! No! No! Jacob! | 不 雅各布 |
[35:45] | Up where I can see ’em! | 举起手来让我看到 |
[35:46] | Put your hands up where I can see them, now! | 马上举起手来让我看到 |
[35:47] | No! Jacob! | 不 雅各布 |
[35:49] | – Don’t move! – Jacob! | -不要动 -雅各布 |
[35:50] | On the ground. | 跪在地上 |
[35:57] | You shot my brother. | 你开枪杀了我兄弟 |
[36:00] | It hurts, tough guy? | 是不是很心痛 硬汉 |
[36:01] | What’s that, tough guy? Huh? | 是不是啊 硬汉 |
[36:03] | Come on. | 过来 |
[36:04] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[36:09] | Lincoln 5021 emergency. | L5021报告紧急情况 |
[36:11] | We have shots fired by the police. | 警方与对方交火 |
[36:13] | Roll and ambo to 35th and Hamilton. | 马上派救护车来35街和哈密尔顿街处 |
[36:15] | Copy that, Lincoln 5021. | 收到 L5021 |
[36:19] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[36:22] | They’re ready for you. | 你可以过去了 |
[36:28] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[36:31] | There’ve been some serious allegations made against you | 斯蒂维尔对你提出了一些 |
[36:34] | by Stillwell. | 严重的指控 |
[36:36] | Backed up by recorded conversations where | 还有录音证据支持 |
[36:38] | you promised to give him part of your street tax. | 里面你答应他给他部分保护费 |
[36:41] | Now we’re gonna need your badge and gun | 所以我们需要你交出警徽和配枪 |
[36:42] | until we conduct a thorough investigation because this– | 直到我们进行一次彻底的调查 因为… |
[36:44] | I’m sorry to interrupt, Commander, | 抱歉打断一下 局长 |
[36:45] | but may I have a minute alone with Chief O’leary? | 我能跟奥利长官单独说几句话吗 |
[36:48] | Literally, 60 seconds. | 只要一分钟时间 |
[36:52] | That’s fine. | 好的 |
[36:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:09] | Sheldon Jin feared for his life. | 谢尔顿·吉恩生前就担心自己有生命危险 |
[37:13] | His best line of defense was his technical skills. | 他最擅长的就是用自己的技术技能保护自己 |
[37:17] | So he recorded everything. | 所以他把一切都录下来了 |
[37:21] | He threw his net out as far as he could, I guess you could say. | 可以说 他把网尽可能的撒远撒大了 |
[37:26] | There’s a hell of a lot on that thumb drive he left behind. | 他留下的远远不止那个一U盘 |
[37:36] | I’m not one to judge, but… | 我这人不喜欢搬弄是非 但是 |
[37:40] | I will make an exception | 如果有人在我背后搞鬼 |
[37:41] | when it comes to someone who’s judging me. | 那我也会破例的 |
[37:59] | Alyssa Martin? | 艾莉莎 ·马丁吗 |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:01] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[38:04] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[38:06] | Why? Should you be? | 怎么 你该有麻烦吗 |
[38:07] | No. | 不是 |
[38:10] | I-I mean–no. | 我是说 不应该 |
[38:12] | Then follow me. | 那就跟我来吧 |
[38:18] | Hey, Jellybean. | 你好 软糖豆 |
[38:19] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[38:20] | Not at all. | 没有啊 |
[38:22] | We had a big bust today. | 今天我们大获丰收 |
[38:24] | 200,000 was recovered. | 缴获了二十万美金 |
[38:26] | I made the argument– successfully as it turns out– | 我提出说 当然也很成功 |
[38:30] | that that money stemmed from your original tip on the heist. So… | 这都归功于你关于抢劫提供的情报 所以… |
[38:34] | As a registered informant, you’re entitled to 10%. | 作为注册线人 你应该得到10%的钱 |
[38:37] | Sergeant Platt is here because this needs to be witnessed. | 普拉特警长在这里是因为这件事需要有人见证 |
[38:40] | Sign here. And here. | 在这里还有这里签字 |
[38:52] | That’s $20,000. | 里面是两万美金 |
[39:04] | Get your ass to Kansas City, kid. | 快去堪萨斯市吧 孩子 |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:09] | You’re never gonna see me again. | 你以后永远不会再见到我了 |
[39:11] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[39:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:36] | You know if Bunny’s working tonight? | 请问邦妮今晚上班吗 |
[39:42] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[39:45] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[39:48] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[39:50] | You need to get a hold of me, | 你要是需要找我 |
[39:52] | don’t call my work. | 不要打我单位的电话 |
[39:53] | Here’s my email. | 这是我的邮箱 |
[39:56] | I’m getting married, Erin. | 我要结婚了 艾琳 |
[39:59] | Great. | 恭喜了 |
[40:00] | Email me. | 给我发邮件说吧 |
[40:16] | What the hell’s so urgent? | 什么事这么紧急 |
[40:18] | You got a cop you work with named Halstead? | 你警局有同事叫霍斯特德吗 |
[40:21] | Yeah, why? | 有啊 怎么了 |
[40:29] | Hey, get this. | 刚得到消息 |
[40:31] | Voight beat the suspension. | 博伊特洗脱嫌疑了 |
[40:33] | Thought he was facing termination. | 还以为他要被停职呢 |
[40:35] | Call it macaroni, dude. I don’t know. | 很酷吧 伙计 我也不清楚 |
[40:37] | He’s gonna be back in the office tomorrow. | 他明天就回来上班 |
[40:38] | He beat it. | 他没事了 |
[40:39] | – Jay. – Whoa. | -杰 -吓我一跳 |
[40:41] | Al. | 埃尔 |
[40:42] | What’s up, man? | 你好 老兄 |
[40:43] | Sylvie Brett. Alvin Olinsky. | 希尔薇·布莱特 埃尔文·奥林斯基 |
[40:48] | Let me have a quick word with you. | 我跟你单独说几句话 |
[40:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:56] | What the hell’s going on, man? | 到底怎么了 老兄 |
[40:58] | Oskar Bembenek just put a $100,000 bounty on your head | 奥斯卡·本伯内克刚拿十万美金悬赏你的人头 |
[41:01] | for killing his brother Jacob. | 因为你杀了他兄弟雅各布 |
[41:47] | Andrew Jin. | 安德鲁·吉恩 |
[41:54] | Pay off your gambling debts. | 去还你的赌债吧 |
[41:57] | Your wife needs you. | 你妻子需要你 |