Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I figured out a way to make you worth my time. 我想到一个方法能让我值得为你花时间和精力
[00:04] 25% 25%.
[00:05] Everything that you take off the street. 我要你从这条街上赚取的所有收益的25%
[00:06] It doesn’t look like I have a choice. 看来我也没得选
[00:09] We got him. 我们抓到他了
[00:10] I don’t want that on my conscience. 这样我良心不安
[00:13] You can’t do this. 你不能这么做
[00:14] The kid’s right, man, not tonight. 这小子说得对 不是今晚
[00:16] I’m not a home wrecker. 我不是那种破坏别人家庭的人
[00:18] What happened never happened. 就当什么都没发生过吧
[00:19] Congratulations, Atwater. You just made Intelligence. 恭喜你 阿特沃特 欢迎加入情报组
[00:22] – Can I ask why? – You didn’t make the cut? -我能问下为什么吗 -为什么不选你吗
[00:24] I don’t tolerate in-house romance. 我不欣赏办公室恋情
[00:27] Listen, you’ve got a son, Charlie, with Annie. 听着 你有个儿子 查理 安妮生的
[00:29] The deal was I take you in, 原本的交易是我带你进来
[00:31] – he stays out of Illinois. – I will handle it. -他就得远离伊利诺斯州 -我会处理的
[00:33] I got flushed down the toilet, 我被迫夹着尾巴做人
[00:34] so you could play cop. 就为了让你当警察
[00:35] – You owe me. – Sure. -你得帮我 -当然
[00:37] Good answer. 很好
[00:45] You had every opportunity to reach out to me. 你完全可以去找我
[00:46] Every opportunity, you shut me out! 完全可以 可你没有
[00:48] – Stop! – Erin! -住手 -艾琳
[00:49] She’s fine! 她没事
[00:51] She’s fine. 没事
[00:51] – Are you okay? – Yes. -你没事吧 -没事
[00:53] You’re gonna wish you’d stayed out of Chicago, Charlie. 你会后悔踏进芝加哥的 查理
[00:55] No, what you’re gonna wish 不 是你会后悔
[00:56] is that I’d forgotten all about Sandoval. 我没忘记桑多瓦尔的事
[01:00] But I haven’t, have I? 我记得清清楚楚
[01:01] You want to take me in? Let’s go. 你想抓我吗 尽管来啊
[01:03] I’m happy to tell everyone what happened, 我很乐意告诉大家当时发生的事
[01:05] not five streets from here, if I recall. 如果没记错 就在离这里不到五条街的地方
[01:08] Or, hey, I got an idea. 或者 我有办法了
[01:11] Instead of the past, 我们不要纠结过去了
[01:11] why don’t we focus on the future? 多关注一下将来吧
[01:15] Sure. 好
[01:16] What do you want? How much? 你想要什么 多少
[01:18] More than you can afford on a cop’s salary. 就凭你警察那点工资可远远不够
[01:20] I’m gonna need the old Lindsay for this one. 这个得需要以前那个琳德赛
[01:29] You’re out of your mind. 你简直疯了
[01:30] Really? You know, I played nice guy before 是吗 我以前一直做好人
[01:32] and kept my mouth shut for you two. 帮你们两个守着秘密
[01:35] What did it get me? 可到头来我得到了什么
[01:36] 12 years wandering the wilderness 我一个人在外漂泊了12年
[01:38] while you got to play cop and you raised my son! 你却在这里当警察 而你养大了我儿子
[01:40] Don’t touch her! 不准碰她
[01:42] Nah, not this time. 这次先算了
[01:44] I’m getting my payday, or I run my mouth. 你乖乖听话 否则我就让天下人都知道
[01:48] I need that today. 我今天就要
[01:57] Please, Erin. 求你了 艾琳
[01:59] – Annie… – Erin, please… -安妮 -艾琳 求你了
[02:00] Whatever he needs, just– 不管他要什么 你…
[02:02] Just give it to him. 你就给他吧
[02:11] Hank. 汉克
[02:13] You get paid when I get paid. 我拿到钱了你才能拿到
[02:15] I’m supposed to wait around, take your word for it? 我就这样等着 就这样相信你的话吗
[02:17] That’s right. 对
[02:18] – You try and screw me– – You already told me already. -你要想搞鬼… -你已经说过了
[02:20] You got bear traps set up. Well, so do I. 我知道你有办法整我 我也有
[02:22] What’s it called– mutually assured destruction? 这叫什么来着 相互确保摧毁对吧
[02:26] How about we avoid all that? 我们还是不要走到那一步为好
[02:27] You just relax and wait for your cut. 别急 等着你那份儿就行
[02:38] Yeah. 好
[02:42] Hey. Good morning. 早啊
[02:43] Yeah. Morning. 早
[02:48] Atwater, hey. 阿特沃特
[02:49] – Hey. – Good morning. -早 -早上好
[02:51] Here, man, take Sumner’s desk. 兄弟 你用萨姆纳的桌子
[02:54] – What’s up, man? – What’s up, bro? -你好 兄弟 -你好
[02:55] Don’t get used it to it, though. 不要太习惯用办公桌
[02:56] We don’t seem to stay in them for very long. 反正我们桌前办公的时间也不多
[02:59] How is Burgess taking it? 伯吉斯怎么样了
[03:01] Taking what? 什么怎么样
[03:03] You know, you getting promoted up here, 你升职进情报组了
[03:04] when perhaps… 可是…
[03:06] she deserves it a little bit more. 或许她比你更合适一点
[03:10] Oh, that. 这个啊
[03:10] Well, she’s been assigned a new partner. 她现在都有新搭档了
[03:15] There he is. 他回来了
[03:17] Hey, man, what the hell you doing back so soon, huh? 哥们 你怎么这么早就回来上班了
[03:19] Oh, guys. You sound like my wife. 各位 你们怎么跟我老婆似的
[03:21] Listen, we got you 听我说 我们给你
[03:21] a little “welcome back/ 准备了一件欢迎回来
[03:23] glad you’re not dead” gift. 也就是恭喜你没死的礼物
[03:26] Don’t say we didn’t ever do anything for you. 可别说我们不爱你
[03:29] That’s hilarious. 太搞笑了
[03:30] Come here, a little closer. 来 靠近点
[03:32] His idea. 是他的主意
[03:34] Oh, you want some of this? 你想过几招吗
[03:36] – It was my idea. – I didn’t think so. -就是我的主意 -我看未必
[03:38] You okay? 没事吧
[03:38] All right, we’re rolling out…five minutes. 好 我们五分钟后…马上出发
[03:41] We just caught a heater. 有大案子
[03:43] – Glad you’re back, bro. – Thanks. -很高兴你回来了 兄弟 -谢谢
[03:45] Hey, do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[03:46] Just work the desk for a few days. 你先在办公室工作几天吧
[03:47] I don’t want you dropping on me. 我不想你在我手下出事
[03:48] I’m fine. I’m suiting up. 我没事 马上去换衣服
[03:50] Antonio, I’m not gonna argue with you about this. 安东尼奥 这事儿没得商量
[03:55] All right. 好吧
[04:06] They had a plan. 他们是有计划有组织的
[04:07] They took out all the security cameras in the area. 他们把这片区域内的监控摄像头都弄走了
[04:09] Jin checked the PODS. There’s nothing there. 吉恩查过那边监控了 什么也没有
[04:11] They’re missing 100 pounds 丢失了100磅
[04:12] of aluminized water-gel explosives. 镀铝水胶炸药
[04:14] – Water gels? – It’s for mining and tunneling. -水胶 -那是开矿和挖隧道用的
[04:16] Companies use it for blasting bedrock. 公司会用它对基岩进行爆破
[04:17] Yeah, that’s a lot of explosives, 是啊 炸药量可不小
[04:19] like take-down-a-building big. 都能炸垮一栋大楼了
[04:21] We’ve had enough of that around here. 最近爆炸案已经够多的了
[04:23] They’re also missing a security guard, boss. 老大 还有个保安不见了
[04:26] All right, I want a list 好吧 给我一份名单
[04:27] of all the demo-company employees 上面要有爆破公司所有员工
[04:29] and whoever signed for the materials here. 还有所有来签收过物料的人的资料
[04:31] Anyone who knew water-gel explosives 所有知道水胶炸弹的人
[04:33] were gonna be on site. 都可能到过现场
[04:34] Over here! 这边
[04:36] What’s this? 什么情况
[04:42] You okay? 你还好吗
[04:44] Yeah, I’m fine. 我很好
[04:57] All right, anyone who’s been here in the last month, 好吧 我要知道最近一个月到过这里的
[04:59] I want their name. 所有人的名字
[05:12] Gotta go. 我得挂了
[05:14] Hey, Jin. 吉恩
[05:16] Good morning, Erin. 早上好 艾琳
[05:17] I need a favor… 我想找你帮个忙
[05:18] Off the books. 私下的
[05:19] Isn’t it always? 早习惯了
[05:20] Do you have access to the city planning and zoning commission? 你进得去城市规划分区委员会吗
[05:24] Uh… as in? 你要什么
[05:26] Blueprints. 他们的规划图
[05:28] Yes. 可以
[05:29] Without anybody knowing. 要神不知鬼不觉
[05:35] Your wife called. 你老婆打电话来了
[05:36] Wants to know about dinner. 想和你讨论一下晚餐的事
[05:37] Ruzek, your fridge is getting delivered on Thursday. 鲁塞克 你的冰箱周四送到
[05:41] Ah, finally. 终于来了
[05:42] Between 9:00 and 12:00 or 3:00 and 6:00? 是九到十二点还是三到六点
[05:44] Did they say? 他们说了吗
[05:46] Never mind. 算了 没事
[05:47] Hey, Sarge. Why don’t we have a civilian aide up here taking calls? 警长 我们不如请个市民来帮忙接电话
[05:50] It’s in the budget. 预算里反正有这项
[05:51] It’s all about who you can trust, Antonio. 随便来个人我们信不过 安东尼奥
[05:54] What do you got? 你查到什么了
[05:54] I’m waiting on a list 我在等一份
[05:55] of employees from that construction site. 建筑工地所有员工信息的名单
[05:58] So far, no one’s popped. 迄今为止 没有可疑的人
[05:59] And you said they didn’t get 你之前说他们没有
[06:00] any blasting caps or detonation cords? 雷管或导火线之类的对吗
[06:02] No. 是的
[06:03] You’re gonna need those. 要用炸药肯定得用这些
[06:05] All right, det cords and caps– 好吧 雷管和导火索
[06:07] That’s our angle for now. 我们先从这个开始查吧
[06:08] I got a C.I. I can talk to about that. 我有个线人 我可以去问问他
[06:10] All right. 好
[06:11] Yo, Sarge. 警长
[06:13] Yeah? 怎么了
[06:13] You know, I grew up in Harvey, 我小时候是在哈维长大的
[06:14] right there near the construction site. 就在那个建筑工地旁边
[06:16] That’s Two-eights territory. 那是二八党的地盘
[06:17] Nothing goes down there without their permission. 那里的一切都和他们脱不了干系
[06:19] I know a guy. 我认识个人
[06:20] I think I can lean on him a little bit, see what he knows. 我可以去打听打听消息
[06:23] Olinsky… 奥林斯基
[06:25] Go with him. 跟他一起去
[06:27] Actually, I think I’m gonna do this by myself, O. 我自己来就行了 老奥
[06:30] Oh, hey, everyone, 大家注意一下
[06:31] Atwater’s been in the unit two minutes, 阿特沃特刚来这个队还没两分钟呢
[06:33] and already he’s put himself in charge. 就把自己当个主事儿人了
[06:37] Congrats, bud. 祝贺你了 兄弟
[06:38] I knew you were management material. 我就知道你是个管理人才
[06:39] Oh, no, no, that’s not what I was trying to say. 不不不 我不是这个意思
[06:41] What were you saying? 那你是什么意思
[06:43] It’s just– 其实是…
[06:44] Oh, you’re worried about your white-cop partner 你是怕你的白人搭档
[06:45] blowing the deal? 把这事儿弄砸了吗
[06:47] Yeah. 是啊
[06:47] Maybe after 20 years working undercover, 我当了20年的卧底了
[06:49] I know how not to get made… 知道怎么掩藏自己的身份
[06:52] anywhere in the city. 在芝加哥难不倒我
[06:55] My bad. 不好意思
[06:58] Antonio, I need a solid. 安东尼奥 能帮我个忙吗
[06:59] Yeah, sure. 行啊
[07:01] All right. 好吧
[07:02] You remember Nadia? 你还记得娜迪亚吗
[07:05] She helped us out back with Munoz and Burgess. 她在穆尼奥斯和伯吉斯那件事上帮过我们
[07:07] Nadia? Oh, yeah, yeah, I remember Nadia. 娜迪亚 对 我记得
[07:09] Okay. She’s getting out of rehab today. 她今天出康复中心
[07:11] I’m supposed to pick her up. 我本来该去接她的
[07:12] Please don’t tell me you’re gonna ask me to– 千万别跟我说你想让我去…
[07:14] Dude, I’m serious. 老兄 我是认真的
[07:16] Not today. I need some help. 今天别开玩笑 帮我个忙
[07:20] No sweat. What’s the address? 没问题 地址呢
[07:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:25] Just keep her up here, all right? 就让她待在这 好吗
[07:26] I don’t want her going anywhere 在我下班带她回家之前
[07:27] until I can take her home after shift. 我不想让她四处乱跑
[07:32] Copy that. 收到
[07:38] It’s cold. 好冷啊
[07:40] What’s up, Halstead? 怎么了 霍斯特德
[07:41] – Who’s your friend? – Ruzek. Ruzek, Mouse. -你这朋友叫什么 -鲁塞克 这是慕斯
[07:44] What’s up, man? 你好 伙计
[07:45] – Have some fries. – Hey, listen… -吃点薯条吧 -听着
[07:47] Can you tell me anything 哈维那边工地上
[07:48] about this construction-site robbery in Harvey? 发生了抢劫案 你知道什么消息吗
[07:51] – I might be tapped in on that. – Yeah? -这可不好说 -是吗
[07:53] It’s my ears, man. 都怪我的耳朵 伙计
[07:54] They get so waxy these days. 最近耳屎有点多啊
[07:56] Oh, yeah, so waxy these days, yeah– 是啊 最近耳屎多
[07:58] His ears, yeah. 他的耳朵 呵呵
[07:59] Yeah. Ding-ding. 这就对了嘛
[08:01] Clear as a bell, just like that. 突然听得一清二楚了呢
[08:02] Just like that. 真好用啊
[08:04] There’s lots of talk. 很多人都在说
[08:06] There’s this new player in town. He’s looking for some bangers. 城里来了个新人物 他想找几个手下
[08:10] I’m kind of serving as a consultant. 我差不多算是个顾问吧
[08:16] Can you get us a meeting? 你能安排我们见面吧
[08:17] Tell him we’re offering blasting caps and det cord. 告诉他我们可以提供雷管和导火线
[08:21] – What, straight up? – Yeah, straight up. -你说真的 -真的
[08:23] All you’re doing is organizing a meet. 你只需要安排我们见面就行了
[08:28] All right. 好吧
[08:29] Drive toward Erie and Sedgwick. 朝伊利和塞奇威克方向开
[08:30] – Right on, man. – I’ll set it up. -马上 伙计 -我会安排
[08:44] Commander AT-AT. AT-AT指挥官
[08:46] What’s good, son? 最近怎么样啊
[08:47] Straight and narrow. You know me. 循规蹈矩 你懂的
[08:48] Yeah. Well, you always were. 是啊 你一直那么规矩
[08:50] You always were. 一直都是
[08:52] So what’s up, man? 找我什么事
[08:52] If only you could shoot free throws straight. 你这不是韬光养晦去了吗[原义为罚球]
[08:54] Come on, man, I kept people out the paint, didn’t I? 得了吧 我可一直在干活 帮人解决问题呢
[08:56] Nobody told me I had to score too. 没听说过我还得负责得分啊
[08:59] True. 还真是
[09:01] What’s up, man? Where the uniform at? 怎么样 伙计 现在在哪个部门
[09:02] I’m on to big and better things now. 我现在负责大案子了
[09:04] – Special unit. – Yeah? -我在特别调查组 -是吗
[09:06] Yeah. 是啊
[09:06] Well, look at you. 看看你
[09:07] – Look at you. – You know it. -多威风啊 -你懂的
[09:10] So what’s up, man? 所以有什么事吗
[09:11] You know I got the hookup over there at the convention center. 我在那个会展中心有门路
[09:13] I can get you and the crew wholesale electronics 我可以帮你们搞到批发价的电子产品
[09:15] right after the big C.E. Show. 就在电子消费产品展会之后
[09:17] I’m talking about wiis, playstations, 包括Wii PS游戏机
[09:18] Everything you like, all on the up-and-up. 你要的一切 都是些好东西
[09:20] Yeah? 是吗
[09:22] I’m listening. What’s up? 我听着呢 然后呢
[09:23] Just need you to introduce me to Copeland Briggs. 只要你把我介绍给科普兰·布里格斯
[09:30] No way, man. 不行
[09:31] Come on, dog. 别这样 老兄
[09:33] You’re like my brother, man. 我们俩这么铁
[09:36] We are. 没错
[09:36] But listen, man, let me tell you something. 不过你听好了
[09:39] if you think for one second 如果你以为
[09:41] that a couple wholesale WIIs 几个批发价的WII
[09:42] is gonna get your jolly green giant-looking ass 就能让你这个吉祥物一样的傻大个
[09:44] into Copeland Briggs, 见到科普兰·布里格斯
[09:46] you got another thing coming, brother. 那你就大错特错了 兄弟
[09:57] Yeah, what’s that? 那是什么
[10:00] You sit me down next to Briggs, 只要你让我跟布里格斯搭上线
[10:02] you always got that number next time you get pinched. 下次被抓的时候你就可以打这个电话
[10:07] You know how much that’s worth. 你知道这值多少钱
[10:24] As requested. 你要的东西
[10:28] Nobody knows about this? 没人知道吧
[10:30] – Nope. – Not even you? -没 -包括你
[10:33] I have no idea what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[10:40] Delaney, I’m glad Platt partnered us up. 德兰尼 普拉特让我们搭档我很高兴
[10:43] I’ve been looking forward 我一直都很想
[10:44] to working with an experienced officer. 和经验丰富的警官一起工作
[10:46] My name’s Burgess. 我叫伯吉斯
[10:47] Yeah, well, I’m gonna park it right here. 知道了 我先停这儿了
[10:49] Do you see something? 你看到什么了吗
[10:52] Are we onto something? 出什么事了吗
[10:53] I’m just gonna rest my eyes for a minute. 我只是想让眼睛休息一下
[11:17] What is it? 笑什么
[11:18] Uh, Burgess. She got a sleeping beauty. 伯吉斯发来的 她的搭档是个睡美人
[11:21] Burgess, huh? 伯吉斯吗
[11:23] Just get your head in the game. 专心干活吧你
[11:26] Okay, pards. 好吧 搭档
[11:37] How well you know these guys, Mouse? 你有多了解这些家伙 慕斯
[11:38] I don’t know. How well does anybody know anybody, you know? 不知道 谁又能真正了解谁呢
[11:41] That’s not that helpful. 尽说废话
[11:42] What do we got? 什么情况
[11:55] You’re looking for some stuff I can get for you. 我手上有你要找的东西
[11:57] Stuff? 东西
[11:58] – Like what exactly? – Blasting caps, det cord. -什么东西 -雷管 导火线
[12:01] Why would I need something like that? 我为什么会需要这些东西呢
[12:04] Hey, what you do with it is your business, right? 这是你的事 不是吗
[12:09] Really, Detective? 是吗 警探
[12:11] Would it be my business? 全凭我做主吗
[12:14] Detective? 警探
[12:15] What are you talking about, Charlie? 什么意思 查理
[12:16] Shut up, Mouse. 闭嘴 慕斯
[12:18] We met at the station with Erin Lindsay, 我去警署找艾琳·琳德赛时我们见过
[12:20] or did you forget? 贵人多忘事吗
[12:23] No, I definitely wouldn’t forget something like that. 不 我没那么健忘
[12:26] Is there anything you want to tell us, Charlie? 你有什么想跟我交待吗 查理
[12:30] Nope. I’m super cool, man. 没有 无话可说
[12:35] Tell Erin I said hey, though. 帮我跟艾琳打声招呼
[12:38] Back in the day, she was, mm, something. 她以前可真是个尤物
[12:53] What the hell was that? 刚才那是怎么回事
[12:54] Just like he said– I met him with Lindsay. 他不是说了吗 他去找琳德赛时见过我
[12:56] – I’m so made, man. – Relax. -我死定了 -别紧张
[12:58] Mouse, I got you on this. 慕斯 我会罩你的
[12:59] Okay, what’s our next play here? 那好 我们下一步该怎么做
[13:00] I don’t know yet. 我还没想好
[13:03] Uh-huh. I heard what the doctor said. 我听到医嘱了
[13:09] Yes, this is me healing up, 没错 这就是我痊愈的方法
[13:11] doing my job and not staring at the ceiling– 干好本职工作 不干瞪着天花板
[13:12] Two things I love to do. 我就喜欢做这两件事
[13:16] This is stressful. 这才让我压力大
[13:17] Arguing with you right now is stressful. 现在跟你吵才让我压力大
[13:21] Baby? 宝贝
[13:30] Hey, Nadia. 你好 娜迪亚
[13:31] Antonio Dawson– I work with Erin. 安东尼奥·道森 我是艾琳的同事
[13:32] Yeah, I remember. 我记得你
[13:34] Well, she’s very sorry, but a case jumped off, 她手头刚好有案子 不能来接你
[13:36] so I’m supposed to bring you back to the district. 所以让我来把你带回警署
[13:39] It’s cool. I’ll take the bus. 好吧 我去坐公车
[13:41] Are you kidding me right now? 你逗我吗
[13:44] Come on. 别这样
[13:46] I mean, it’s a little weird. 这事有点儿奇怪
[13:48] You know, Lindsay’s supposed to be picking me up. 琳德赛应该来接我的
[13:50] She dodges my texts. 可她不回我短信
[13:52] Now a cop shows up and wants me to get in his car. 现在一个警察出现想让我坐他的车
[14:02] What address is that? 上面写的哪里
[14:06] The clinic, here. 诊所 就是这儿
[14:07] Is that a man’s handwriting or a woman’s? 这是男人还是女人的笔迹
[14:12] Woman’s. 女人的
[14:14] Right. 没错
[14:16] Will you please get in the car? 现在可以上车了吗
[14:18] Yeah. 可以
[14:21] Sorry I yelled at you. 对不起我冲你吼了
[14:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:27] It’s my wife. 是因为我的妻子
[14:30] 21-13, we got a panic alarm tripped 21-13 西亚当街601号
[14:32] at 601 West Adams. 有紧急警报
[14:35] 21-13 we got a panic alarm tripped, 21-13 在西亚当街601号
[14:38] 601 West Adams. 有紧急警报
[14:40] Do you copy? 收到了吗
[14:41] 21-13, 10-4, en route! 21-13 已收到 正赶往现场
[14:44] Panic alarm sounded, 601 West Adams. 西亚当街601号有紧急警报
[14:46] Honey, I don’t know your name. 小姑娘 我不知道你的名字
[14:48] I don’t want to know your name. 也不想知道你的名字
[14:50] But after today, we’re through. 今天过后 咱俩就此别过
[14:51] Oh, you’re damn right we are. 绝对的
[14:53] This is far too important. We have to pursue this. 这件事至关重要 我们要彻查
[14:56] Yeah, well, sit tight until I give the word. 当然 你等着听我口令行事
[15:00] You can’t talk to me 你不能这样
[15:01] like I just joined the unit, man. 拿我当新手来看
[15:03] I put my vest on every day. 我每天都全副武装
[15:04] I get my knuckles dirty every day just like you. 和你一样冲锋陷阵
[15:08] Come on. 别这样
[15:09] No, right. 没事 没错
[15:12] You’re right. 你说得对
[15:13] – I’ll talk to Erin. – Okay. -我会跟艾琳谈谈的 -好
[15:17] Charlie Pugliese, 查理·普列塞
[15:18] or however you say his frickin’ name– 或是不管你叫他什么狗屁名字
[15:20] Do you know what he’s into? 你知道他惹上什么麻烦了吗
[15:23] Why? 怎么了
[15:23] I just had a C.I. sit me down in front of him. 刚才一个线人带我去见了他
[15:26] He’s involved in the construction-site hit. 他参与了建筑工地袭击案
[15:34] What do you need here, Erin? 需要我怎么帮你 艾琳
[15:36] I can handle it. 我能处理
[15:38] Really? 是吗
[15:39] How? 怎么处理
[15:40] When? Voight’s upstairs. 什么时候处理 博伊特就在楼上
[15:41] – He’s waiting for an update. – Just stall. -等着我们汇报案件进展 -拖延时间就行
[15:43] I just need to move a couple things around. 我需要先把一些事处理一下
[15:45] What does this guy have on you? 你到底有什么把柄在他手里
[15:49] It’s bad. 很严重的事
[15:58] What’s Voight always say? 博伊特经常说什么来着
[16:00] Tell him the truth so he can lie for you. 跟他实话实说 他会帮你掩盖
[16:04] No, if I tell the truth on this one, I’m done. 不 如果这次讲实话 我就完蛋了
[16:09] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[16:11] There’s a dead security guard 他们把一个警卫的尸体
[16:12] that they left behind a dumpster 扔在垃圾桶后面
[16:15] like a bag of trash. 当一袋垃圾一样
[16:23] Oh, man. 天呐
[16:25] I was telling Friedman. 我刚才还跟弗里德曼说呢
[16:26] He hit the alarm. He said, “No, I didn’t.” 明明是他触发了警报 他还不承认
[16:28] I said, “I’ll bet you a Pizano’s deep dish you did.” 我还跟他用一份皮萨诺家的深盘比萨打赌呢
[16:30] Well, he’s gonna be paying now. 看来他得买单了
[16:32] – So false alarm. – Yeah. -所以是假警报 -没错
[16:34] Sorry. They really got to move that alarm button. 对不起 那个报警按钮应该换个地方
[16:36] It’s right at knee level. 这个位置太容易被膝盖碰到了
[16:38] Well, as long as we’re here, 既然我们到这里了
[16:39] I’ll take a beef and sausage combo. 给我来个牛肉香肠套餐
[16:49] 2113 reporting a robbery in progress, 2113报告一起正在进行的抢劫
[16:52] 601 West Adams, requesting immediate backup. 西亚当斯街601号 请求紧急支援
[16:54] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[16:55] As we were coming out, I saw the security camera lens 我们出来的时候 我注意到
[16:57] had been freshly sprayed with black paint. 监控摄像头被新喷上了黑漆
[16:58] I also saw the cash drawer was open, no tray. 我还看到收银抽屉开着 里面是空的
[17:06] Show me your hands. 举起手来
[17:18] My name is Burgess, by the way. 顺便说一句 我叫伯吉斯
[17:21] Feel free to forget it. 记不记随你便
[17:24] The kid here set up an appointment with Copeland Briggs. 那孩子会安排我们和科普兰·布里格斯见面
[17:26] Let me get this straight. 是这么回事吗
[17:27] You talked to a guy in order to talk to a guy? 你们见一个人是为了去见另个一人
[17:30] Sarge, Copeland Briggs– 警长 科普兰·布里格斯这种人
[17:31] he comes to you, not the other way around. 不是想见就能见的
[17:34] It’s true. It was worth a trip. 是真的 这一趟没白跑
[17:36] All right, so what’s Briggs gonna give us? 好吧 那布里格斯能告诉我们什么
[17:38] Word I got is he provide 我听说他私下
[17:39] a little off-the-book security to the construction site. 给建筑工地提供保护
[17:41] Briggs’ll know who’s involved in that robbery, for a fact. 布里格斯肯定知道谁和抢劫有关
[17:45] Yeah, go ahead. 去吧
[17:46] What about Halstead’s C.I.? 霍斯特德的线人呢
[17:48] Snake eyes. 不靠谱
[17:49] Took you guys four hours to roll that? 你们花了四个小时才发现吗
[17:51] It was a big runaround, boss. 他带我们兜了个大圈子 老大
[17:52] You know how it is. 你理解这种情况吧
[17:53] I guess I’m beginning to. 我开始有点理解了
[18:06] Jin… 吉恩
[18:08] What do you got? 你查到什么了
[18:09] I got ears in Voight’s office, 我在博伊特办公室安了窃听器
[18:11] like you wanted. 按你的要求
[18:13] You don’t say? 是吗
[18:14] It’s Lindsay. 琳德赛有情况
[18:16] She was sniffing around for some blueprints to a jewelry mart. 她偷偷在找一家珠宝市场的建筑设计图
[18:19] I don’t know what it is, 我不知道是什么事
[18:19] but, well, that’s something, right? 但这是条线索 对吗
[18:22] I need details. 我需要细节
[18:24] Your father and his gambling problems need details. 你父亲和他赌博的毛病需要细节
[18:27] I know. 我明白
[18:28] I know. 我明白
[18:29] I don’t want immigration involved with your old man, 我不希望移民局找你老爹的麻烦
[18:31] but without details, what choice do I have? 但是没有细节 我也别无选择
[18:55] Let’s go for a ride. 咱们去转一圈
[19:04] Keep driving. 继续开
[19:11] Turn. 拐弯
[19:13] I don’t know what you think I might’ve said or done. 我不知道你认为我说了或者做了什么
[19:14] Pull over up here. 在这里停下
[19:35] Something you want to tell me? 你想说什么吗
[19:38] Look, obviously something happened– 显然有些事…
[19:42] You told Platt you were updating 你告诉普拉特你在我办公室里
[19:44] the computer in my office. 升级电脑
[19:45] It hasn’t been updated. 电脑并没有升级
[19:47] Then you meet with Internal Affairs. 然后你和内务部的人见面
[19:52] They busted up an underground casino 他们查获了一家地下赌场
[19:53] that my dad owes money to. 我爸爸欠那赌场的钱
[19:55] Stillwell’s been using it against me. 斯蒂维尔一直用这事要挟我
[19:57] Everybody gets squeezed, Jin. 谁没被威胁过 吉恩
[20:01] You violated my number-one rule. 你违反了我的第一大原则
[20:05] Who do you work for? 你为谁工作
[20:09] You. 你
[20:10] You. 为你
[20:27] Come on. 走吧
[20:29] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:31] Hey. Your wife called. 你妻子来过电话
[20:36] So the next step would be finding a job, 下一步是找一份工作
[20:40] a real job… 一份真正的工作
[20:42] One that I’m proud of. 一份让我能抬起头来做人的工作
[20:43] – Do you have any leads? – Well, nothing in stone. -你有打算了吗 -还不算确定
[20:45] But there’s this woman that helps out at the clinic. 但是在诊所帮忙的一个女的
[20:48] She said she’d introduce me to her daughter, 说她能介绍我和她女儿认识
[20:50] who runs some sort of clothing store or something. 她女儿开了一家服装店什么的
[20:54] I don’t know. I need to work on that one. 我不知道 我还得再确认一下
[20:58] It’s all good. 太好了
[21:01] Listen, Nadia, don’t break my heart again. 听着 娜迪亚 不许再让我失望了
[21:04] I won’t. 不会的
[21:07] I promise. 我保证
[21:09] All right. 好
[21:12] Uh, you’re gonna stay up here till I’m off, all right? 你待在这里等我下班 好吗
[21:16] It might be a while, 可能需要挺长时间
[21:17] but you can stay with me till you get settled. 不过你安定下来之前可以先和我住
[21:20] – Okay. – Okay. -好的 -好的
[21:39] Is everything all right? 一切都还好吗
[21:40] Uh, no… 不
[21:42] not by a long shot. 非常不好
[21:47] Charlie Pugliese. 查理·普列塞
[21:53] What now? 怎么了
[22:01] Back then, I was a mess. 当年我完全是一团糟
[22:03] You know. 你知道的
[22:05] – I thought that I loved him. – Erin… -我以为我爱他 -艾琳
[22:08] you were 16. 你那时才16岁
[22:09] He was 25. 他25岁
[22:11] He got you hooked on dope. 他带你吸毒
[22:12] Yeah. I don’t deny any of that. 对 这些我都不否认
[22:17] But dad had been locked up forever, 但当时爸爸被终身监禁
[22:18] and when my mom stopped coming home at all, 而我妈根本就不回家
[22:21] Charlie kept the heat on. 是查理一直交供暖费
[22:22] He kept food on the table. 一直往家里拿食物
[22:24] I was loyal to him. 那时候我很听他的话
[22:27] And if that’s a fault of mine, then so be it. 如果只是我自己的错也就算了
[22:28] But, um… 但是
[22:32] My best friend, Annie– 我最好的朋友 安妮
[22:36] She was mixed up with Charlie too, and… 她也跟查理混在一起 而且
[22:39] and she got pulled into some stuff… 她所卷入的事…
[22:43] way worse than me and, um… 比我的要糟糕的多
[22:50] You’re gonna be okay. 你不会有事的
[22:53] Just tell me what’s going on. 告诉我到底怎么回事
[22:54] He’s got us boxed in real bad… 他真的让我们走投无路了
[22:58] Me and Annie both. 我和安妮都是
[23:06] Well, I’ll need a couple clean-cut white guys. 我需要两个干净整洁的白人男子
[23:08] Got any white guys around? 这里有白人男子吗
[23:10] I’m 1/16 Cherokee. Does that disqualify me? 我有十六分之一的彻罗基血统 我能算吗
[23:12] Nah, you’re good. 算 你可以
[23:14] What’s the play? 打算怎么做
[23:15] Kid’s got a sit-down with Copeland Briggs, 这小子跟科普兰·布里格斯约了见面
[23:17] gonna run a game on him, see what he knows about the robbery. 准备套他的话 看他对劫案知道多少
[23:19] Hit it. 干吧
[23:22] What do you got, bro? 你有什么收获 兄弟
[23:25] These are records of anyone with explosives training 这些是最近出狱且受过爆破训练的
[23:26] who recently got out of jail. 所有人员名单
[23:28] I’m looking for any mentions of water gels 我在查他们的逮捕记录中
[23:29] or det cords in their arrest records. 有没有提到过水胶炸药或是爆破引信
[23:31] All right, keep looking. 很好 继续查
[23:32] What do you think I’m doing? 不然你以为我在干什么
[23:40] It’s Laura. 是因为劳拉
[23:42] She nearly flipped when I told her I was coming back to work. 我跟她说我要回来工作时 她差点气疯了
[23:45] What does she expect you to do? 那她希望你做什么
[23:48] She wants me to move out to Crystal Lake near her sister, 她想让我调去离她姐姐近的水晶湖
[23:50] Barney Fife it out there. 去那里当个副警长什么的
[23:53] Well, she’s been through a lot. 她真的经历了太多
[23:55] I mean, your whole family has. 你们全家都是
[23:56] I know. 我知道
[23:59] But… 但是
[24:02] I hear you. 我明白
[24:20] I met your detective friend. 我见过你的警探朋友了
[24:22] He had a look in his eye when I said your name. 我提到你的名字时 他的眼神很特别
[24:24] I seen that look in your boys’ eyes before. 我以前见你的男朋友有过那种眼神
[24:26] Don’t. 别说了
[24:29] Here’s your blueprints. 这是你要的设计图
[24:32] I need one more thing. 还有一件事
[24:33] Go to hell. 去死吧
[24:35] Just call in a shooter at the Hancock at midnight. 叫一个枪手午夜去汉考克中心放冷枪
[24:38] That should get a lot of attention, eh? 那样会吸引大量注意力 是吧
[24:45] Almost there, Erin– 5-yard line. 快好了 艾琳 就快了哦
[24:50] That’s my girl. 真是我的乖妹子
[25:02] All right, players, listen up. 好 伙计们 听好了
[25:05] You two are northwestern kids. 你们俩是西北来的
[25:06] You sell 100 pounds of weed every month all over the Big Ten. 你们每个月在十大名校联盟能卖掉一百磅大麻
[25:09] Of which there are 12 schools. Somebody explain that one. 十大联盟有十二所学校 谁给解释一下
[25:11] – Let’s just do this. – Exactly. -别管这么多了 -是的
[25:13] I’m gonna tell Briggs in return for the info on you guys, 我会跟布里格斯说为了交换你们的信息
[25:15] all I want to know is what he knows 我要他把自己知道的
[25:17] about the construction robbery, you feel me? 关于工地劫案的信息都告诉我 明白吗
[25:18] They feel you. I’ll wait outside. 他们明白了 我在外面等
[25:20] No doubt. 没有问题的话
[25:21] Let’s do it. 我们就开始吧
[25:26] – What’s up, dog? – What’s going on? -你好 兄弟 -什么事
[25:28] Where’s Copeland Briggs? 科普兰·布里格斯在哪儿
[25:29] Got some stone-cold wildcats right here. 我带了几个牛逼的伙计过来
[25:32] Yeah. 是啊
[25:33] Hey, well, I don’t– 我不…
[25:35] I think I changed my mind about this deal. 我改主意不想干了
[25:40] Now. 赶紧的
[25:53] What’s up, Briggs? 你好 布里格斯
[25:55] Who is you? Who is this? 你是谁 这是谁
[25:57] Here to make you rich, boy. 来给你指条财路 兄弟
[25:58] I’m rich already, homey, in ways you don’t even know. 我已经发财了 伙计 你想都想不到
[26:01] What’s up? 什么事
[26:01] Hold on. Wait a minute. 等等 等一下
[26:02] Now, see, these are my homeys, right? 瞧 他们是我的伙计
[26:04] – Now, these are a couple of– – Cops. -他们俩都是 -警察
[26:06] We’re all cops. 我们都是警察
[26:10] I think you’re in my chair. Why don’t you hop up? 你坐了我的椅子 怎么还不起来
[26:15] We’d like to know about the construction-site robbery. 我们想了解一下工地劫案的情况
[26:18] And? 所以呢
[26:20] – What’s in it for me? – Nothing. -跟你说我有什么好处 -没好处
[26:25] So how about we let the school around the corner get out, 要不我们让街角那所学校停课
[26:28] let all the kids file by, 把小鬼们都拉出来
[26:29] and they can see the cops just kicking it with Copeland Briggs. 让他们看见警察跟科普兰·布里格斯一起行动
[26:33] Maybe later, we’ll get a 12-pack, 之后 我们也许可以拎一打啤酒
[26:34] bring it by your place, 拿到你那儿去
[26:35] let everybody know that you’re a C.I., at best. 最好让所有人都知道你是个线人
[26:38] Or you just tell us what we want right now, 或者你现在就把我们想知道的告诉我们
[26:40] and we’ll be out of here in 30 seconds. 我们三十秒后就从这里消失
[26:54] Look, man… 好吧 伙计
[26:56] Dude named Red Radner stopped by here. 一个叫”红佬”拉德纳的家伙来过这里
[26:59] Dropped a bunch of bread off for us 给了我们一些好处
[27:00] to watch the gate at the construction site 让我们看着建筑工地的门口
[27:03] while a bunch of white boys went in there and robbed the place. 然后有一伙白人冲进去洗劫了那个地方
[27:06] Now, I heard gunshots, 我听见了枪声
[27:07] but I ain’t know nobody got killed. 但不知道有人被杀了
[27:10] That’s all I know. 我就知道这么多
[27:16] Atwater, sometimes the badge is mightier than the B.S. 阿特沃特 有时候警徽比鬼扯好用多了
[27:21] Kevin “Red” Radner. “红佬”凯文·拉德纳
[27:23] He’s wanted in New York, Indiana, and Illinois 在纽约 印第安纳和伊利诺伊州被通缉
[27:25] for murder, armed robbery, and trafficking. 涉嫌谋杀 武装抢劫和非法交易
[27:27] – Drugs or– – Girls. -贩毒还是… -卖淫
[27:29] Beat a rape charge too. 还逃过了强奸指控
[27:30] We like him for pulling the strings 关注他是因为建筑工地的
[27:32] on that construction-site robbery. 抢劫案是他牵线搭桥的
[27:34] He’s in the wind, but he’s had a lot 他行踪不定 但是以前
[27:36] of prior dealings with this guy, 跟这家伙有很多生意往来
[27:38] Charlie Pugliese. 查理·普列塞
[27:40] We have every reason to believe Pugliese was part of Red’s crew. 我们确信普列塞也是”红佬”团伙的一员
[27:43] Tip from a C.I. came in, 据线报说
[27:45] said Pugliese’s planning on using the explosives stolen from that site 普列塞想用工地偷来的炸药
[27:48] to knock off this jewelry exchange on North Lawndale. 炸北朗代尔的这家珠宝店抢劫
[27:52] We’re moving out. 出发吧
[28:09] Can’t avoid this. 总归要来的
[28:12] I know. 我知道
[28:22] All right, be ready. 各就各位
[28:27] All right, that’s it. Move in. 就是现在 行动
[28:39] Hands up. Keep them up. 手举起来 举起来
[28:40] – Don’t move! – Freeze! -不许动 -不许动
[28:41] Put your hands up! Get ’em up! 手举起来
[28:43] Turn around, get them hands up! 转过去 手举起来
[28:44] Tune down, just stay there, 闭嘴 待着别动
[28:46] don’t move. 不许动
[28:46] Don’t look at me. Look away. 别看我 看别的地方
[28:49] Keep ’em high! 手举高
[28:50] Yeah, yeah, look away. 对 看别的地方
[28:52] Anything in the trunk that could hurt me? 后备箱里有伤人武器吗
[28:53] – No. – I don’t hear you. -没有 -大声点
[28:55] – No. – Explosives in the car. -没有 -车内有爆炸物
[28:59] I’d like to report a murder from October 12, 2002. 我要举报一起2002年10月12号的谋杀案
[29:03] Victim’s name was Ricky Sandoval. 受害者名叫里奇·桑多瓦尔
[29:05] I have all the information– 我有全部的线索
[29:07] who killed him and who helped get rid of the body. 谁杀了他 谁帮着处理的尸体
[29:10] Put him in the car. 把他带去车里
[29:26] – Anything from the other two? – Lawyered up. -另外两个开口了吗 -都找了律师
[29:29] All right, everybody clear out. 好 大家都走吧
[29:30] Hang on. I want to talk to him first. 等等 先让我跟他谈谈
[29:33] Then you can do whatever you want. 然后想干什么随你
[29:53] You wanted to go by the book, Erin. 你想按程序来 艾琳
[29:55] Well, here we are. 我奉陪
[29:57] You know what Sandoval was doing to Annie. 你知道桑多瓦尔怎么对安妮的
[29:59] You know why she snapped. 也知道她为什么杀人
[30:01] It’s too late for all that. 说这些太迟了
[30:03] I gave you a chance to keep it buried. 我给了你一笔勾销的机会
[30:05] You want to go public about everything, fine. 你想昭告天下 没问题
[30:09] But just so you know, 但你要知道
[30:10] I’m gonna say I killed Sandoval– 我准备说是我杀了桑多瓦尔
[30:12] keep Annie and Travis together. 不让安妮和特拉维斯骨肉分离
[30:14] Wow. You really are a cop, aren’t you? 你还真是个警察啊
[30:17] Bluffing your ass off. 看看这吓人的手段
[30:20] Try me. 有种就试试
[30:24] You let Voight run me out of town with nothing. 你让博伊特毫无理由地把我赶出了城
[30:28] Nothing! 没有理由
[30:30] You were headed for the bottom of the lake. 你可是要被他扔进湖里喂鱼的
[30:33] I begged for your life. 我求他饶你一命
[30:36] Do something with it, for once. 就这一次 活得有意义点吧
[30:40] Give us Radner, cooperate fully, 供出拉德纳 跟我们合作
[30:42] and you’re out in a year. 你只要蹲一年牢
[30:44] Clean yourself up on the inside, become a man, 在里面戒了毒 当个男人
[30:46] and then maybe you can be a dad to your son. 或许你还会是个合格的父亲
[30:49] Or give a statement on Sandoval. 要么扯出桑多瓦尔的事
[30:53] And then you and me– 那你和我…
[30:54] we can go down the tubes together. 我们同归于尽
[31:00] It’s up to you. 你选吧
[31:06] I didn’t kill that guard. 我没杀那个保安
[31:08] Red did. “红佬”杀的
[31:10] Where is he now? 他现在在哪
[31:12] He’s waiting for his cut of the heist. 在等着拿自己那份分成
[31:15] He was gonna call me. 他应该打电话找我的
[31:18] But he ain’t calling now. 可一直没打来
[31:19] Where does he flop? 他在哪藏身
[31:21] Does he have a girl in town? 在城里有女朋友吗
[31:22] I heard one of the guys say he worked out of a warehouse in B.Y. 我听人说他在”后院”的仓库工作
[31:26] Never heard of that area before. 可我从没听说过那里
[31:30] A lot’s changed in 12 years, I guess. 我猜这12年不少东西都变了
[31:45] B.Y.– I’ve never heard of it before. “后院” 从来没听过
[31:47] I don’t think anyone has. 应该没人听过吧
[31:51] Hey, you know, at my old job, 你们知道吗 我上一份工作
[31:53] sometimes we’d get called to this area behind the stockyards. 有时候我们会这么叫屠宰场后面的地方
[31:58] Guys liked to park there ’cause it was quiet at night. 大家喜欢把车停在那 因为晚上很安静
[32:01] Back of the yards was B.Y. 屠宰场后面 就是”后院”
[32:10] Let’s go. 我们走
[32:18] Hey, Burgess. 伯吉斯
[32:20] Sergeant. 警长
[32:21] How do you like working with Delaney? 和德兰尼搭档感觉如何
[32:23] He’s soft. 他太软弱了
[32:24] And you yourself, you once told me 你自己也跟我说过
[32:26] that you have no tolerance for soft cops. 你不喜欢软弱的警察
[32:27] You know what? I don’t either. 知道吗 我也不喜欢
[32:29] I want someone like Atwater, 我想要阿特沃特那样的搭档
[32:30] someone who isn’t afraid to mix it up. 不怕趟浑水的人
[32:31] Otherwise, what the hell am I doing this for? 不然我干嘛要当警察
[32:36] You’re right. He’s a dog ass. 你说得对 他是很浑
[32:39] When you got passed over for Intelligence, 你被情报组拒绝时
[32:41] I thought for sure you’d crumble like a chocolate-chip cookie. 我以为你一定会一蹶不振像饼干一样碎掉
[32:44] So tomorrow I’ll put you with Gogan. 明天我会让你和高根搭档
[32:45] He’s only a few years on the job, 他虽然只做了几年警察
[32:47] but he’s good police. 但是个好警察
[32:48] Thank you, Sergeant. 谢了 警长
[32:49] I’ll just deny every word of this conversation. 刚才说的话我一句都不会承认
[32:52] Of course. 当然
[32:56] I heard you had a good bust. 我听说你的事了 干得不错
[32:58] Yeah, well, thanks to you, 是啊 这都要谢谢你
[32:59] I get to keep proving myself as a uniform. 我在不断提高自己的职业素养
[33:03] I guess I had that coming. 我早就就料到了
[33:05] I’ll see you later. 回见
[33:11] It’s pretty secure, 这里没什么大问题
[33:13] metal doors, boards on the windows… 金属门 窗户订上了
[33:16] pretty usual. 都挺普通的
[33:24] This is definitely the place. 肯定是这里
[33:26] Guy just pulled in a van, put eyes on me. 有个人刚开了辆货车进来 盯着我看
[33:28] – Did he make you as police? – I can’t tell. -他认出你是警察了吗 -不知道
[33:31] All right, keep eyes on the place. 好吧 盯紧那里
[33:38] Yeah, I’d say I’m made! 好吧 我想他认出来了
[34:07] 10-1! 呼叫指挥中心
[34:09] Multiple shots fired at the police! 多人枪击警察
[34:11] We are taking heavy fire! 我们受到重火力袭击
[34:13] Need immediate backup! 急需增援
[34:15] Requesting S.W.A.T.! 请求特警支援
[34:22] Van! 货车来了
[34:26] Van! 追货车
[35:01] Go, go, go! Get alongside! 快点跟上 往旁边开
[35:16] Clear! I can’t clear! 安全 前面我看不到
[35:18] Cover back. 掩护我
[35:20] Don’t move! Show me your hands. 不许动 举起手来
[35:22] Gun! I got a gun! 枪 我有枪
[35:40] Squared away? 整理好了吗
[35:42] Yeah. 好了
[35:45] Paperwork up the yin-yang, but I’m toast for today. 整了一堆阴阳资料 但今天可算好了
[35:55] Thank you… 谢谢你
[35:56] for everything. 所有的一切
[35:59] That’s why you have backup. 这就是搭档的作用
[36:02] Yeah, I guess so. 我也觉得
[36:23] Hank. 汉克
[36:26] There’s a lot of ways this relationship can go. 我们有很多种合作的方式
[36:33] I figure this is the easiest. 我觉得这是最简单的
[36:37] It’s $5,000. 这是五千美元
[36:39] It’s 10% of what I just took off the street– 是我刚从街上收的百分之十
[36:43] totally untraceable. 绝对不会被发现
[37:19] Dad. 爸爸
[37:21] I need you to pack up everything you have, okay? 你现在去收拾行李
[37:23] And get out of Chicago. 然后离开芝加哥
[37:24] Go now, Dad. Go. 现在就去 爸爸 快去
[37:26] I’ll call you. Bye. 我再打给你 拜
[38:06] Adam. 亚当
[38:09] I, um… 我…
[38:12] I came here to apologize to you. 我是来向你道歉的
[38:14] Okay. 好吧
[38:15] So, uh, I’m sorry. 对不起
[38:19] You’re a really good cop, 你是个好警察
[38:21] and you are gonna get your shot again soon. 你肯定很快就能有机会的
[38:24] You came all the way here just to tell me that. 你大老远跑来就是和我说这个的
[38:27] I like you. 我喜欢你
[38:30] I know you know that. 我知道你知道的
[38:31] And I miss you. 我很想你
[39:00] He’s the only good thing I’ve ever done. 有他是我做过唯一正确的事
[39:03] That’s not true. 不是的
[39:04] You know what I mean. 你懂我的意思
[39:06] You’re a good mom. 你是个好妈妈
[39:08] Let’s leave it at that. 就一直这样下去吧
[39:11] I don’t even know what I would have done 我都不知道如果他被带走了
[39:12] if he was taken away from me. 我会做出什么
[39:14] You don’t have to think about that now. 你现在不用担心这个
[39:17] So… 那么…
[39:19] Charlie… 查理
[39:21] Confessed. 坦白了
[39:24] He’ll probably get a little rhythm for cooperating. 可能他会学着合作一点的
[39:30] Annie, I’m sorry. 安妮 抱歉
[39:33] I should’ve never let Charlie back in. 我不该让查理回到你的生活中
[39:35] People don’t change. 江山易改 本性难移
[39:38] You did. 但你变了
[39:45] Hey, guys. 孩子们
[39:47] Dad’s home. 爸爸回来了
[40:00] Laura? 劳拉
[40:01] Guys? 孩子们
[41:04] Sheldon Jin. 谢尔顿·吉恩
[41:08] I believe he worked in your unit. 他是你们情报组的人吧
[41:12] Yeah, that’s right. 是的 正是
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme