时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We got a rat in here, bro. | 我们这里有内奸 兄弟 |
[00:03] | I need you to stay on top of Voight’s phone calls, emails, | 我要你时刻关注博伊特的电话 邮件 |
[00:05] | his whereabouts, everything. | 行踪 一切消息 |
[00:07] | – So who’s Charlie? – He’s a guy I used to run with. | -查理是谁 -我原来和他一起鬼混 |
[00:11] | Run with or run from? | 还是说你从他身边逃跑了 |
[00:13] | – I want him out of here. – We had a deal! | -带他走 -我们可说好了的 |
[00:16] | I keep my word. | 我一向言而有信 |
[00:23] | We got officers down! You see anything? | 有警员遇袭 看见什么了吗 |
[00:24] | 10-1, squad! Officer shot. | 呼叫总部 警员中枪了 |
[00:30] | Adres Dias convicted of several drug-related murders… | 亚德勒斯·迪亚斯因几项与毒品有关的谋杀案获罪 |
[00:37] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[00:39] | – All right? – Thank you. | -知道吗 -谢谢 |
[00:44] | Look. | 医生出来了 |
[00:48] | Mrs. Dawson. | 道森太太 |
[00:50] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他不会有事吧 |
[00:51] | We’re gonna monitor him closely, | 我们会密切观察 |
[00:53] | but he may need a second surgery. | 但可能还需要再进行一次手术 |
[00:55] | He’s not out of the woods yet. | 他现在还没脱离危险 |
[00:58] | – Can I see him? – Of course. | -我能见他吗 -当然可以 |
[01:05] | Right here. | 这里 |
[01:16] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[01:21] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[01:23] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[01:24] | Hey, big guy. | 兄弟 |
[01:30] | Belden? | 拜尔登怎么样 |
[01:32] | Gone. | 走了 |
[01:34] | Those guards? | 那两个警卫呢 |
[01:36] | Both dead. | 都死了 |
[01:42] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[01:44] | We will. | 一定会的 |
[01:53] | Dad’s gonna live, right? | 爸爸不会死对吧 |
[01:55] | He’s gonna be okay? | 他不会有事的对吧 |
[01:56] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[01:57] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[01:58] | You know, when I was your age, | 我跟你差不多大时 |
[01:59] | my father was in this very same hospital. | 我父亲也来住过院 |
[02:02] | Your dad is one of the toughest cops I know. | 你爸爸是我认识的最厉害的警察之一 |
[02:05] | He’s gonna walk out of here stronger than ever. | 他出院时一定会更健康更强壮 |
[02:12] | Listen, you two stay here with Laura and the kids. | 听着 你们俩留下照顾劳拉和孩子 |
[02:15] | They don’t leave your sight. You hear me? | 不要让他们离开你们的视线 明白吗 |
[02:17] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[02:19] | Sarge, no disrespect. | 警长 恕我直言 |
[02:23] | I’d rather be out there hunting down Pulpo. | 我更想跟你一起去抓八爪 |
[02:25] | What is more important | 难道还有什么 |
[02:26] | than protecting Antonio and his family? | 比保护安东尼奥和他的家人更重要吗 |
[02:50] | Are you lost? | 你是迷路了吗 |
[02:52] | Last time I checked, this was your boss’s desk. | 据我所知 这可是你上司的办公桌 |
[02:56] | I’m installing new incident-reporting software | 我在给情报组成员安装新的 |
[02:59] | on all of the intelligence computers. | 事故报告软件 |
[03:05] | Well, when you’re finished here, | 你这里搞定后 |
[03:06] | will you come down and fix mine? It froze up. | 能去楼下帮忙看看吗 我的电脑死机了 |
[03:09] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[03:10] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上下去 |
[03:21] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[03:22] | Hey. Oh, Annie. | 是你啊 安妮 |
[03:24] | – Good to see you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[03:27] | Um, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:30] | One of my partners got shot, and I’ve been at the hospital, | 我一个同事中枪了 我一直在医院 |
[03:33] | and I should have texted you. | 应该发短信给你的 |
[03:34] | Oh, no, it’s all right. | 没事 |
[03:38] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[03:39] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不是不是 |
[03:41] | Not at all. | 怎么会呢 |
[03:44] | Hey, bud. | 小家伙 |
[03:46] | You gonna come say hi to me? | 你要跟我打招呼吗 |
[03:49] | – Hey, Erin. – What? | -艾琳 你好 -怎么了 |
[03:50] | What is going on with you? Are you sprouting? | 这是怎么回事 长得真快啊 |
[03:52] | When did you get so tall? | 什么时候这么高了 |
[03:55] | You give me and your mom a minute? | 让我单独跟你妈妈说几句好吗 |
[03:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:59] | Listen, I’m sorry I made you come all the way here. | 抱歉让你大老远跑来 |
[04:03] | I just wanted to tell you in person. | 我是想当面跟你说 |
[04:06] | Charlie’s back. | 查理回来了 |
[04:08] | Why is he back? | 他回来干什么 |
[04:09] | I don’t know, but he asked about you. | 我也不清楚 但他问起过你 |
[04:11] | Did you tell him about Travis? | 你跟他说特拉维斯的事了吗 |
[04:14] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[04:16] | But he’s here, so how do you want to play this? | 但他已经来了 所以你想怎么办 |
[04:20] | I can tell him to leave you alone, | 我可以让他不要去招惹你 |
[04:22] | or I can give him your phone number, | 也可以把你的号码给他 |
[04:25] | or I can pick a place for all of us to meet, | 也可以找个地方一起好好谈谈 |
[04:28] | and I can be there. | 我也会去的 |
[04:29] | Yeah, I want you to be there. | 我希望你也到场 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:33] | Okay, I’ll set it up. | 好 我会安排的 |
[04:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | Listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[04:43] | What Pulpo did downstairs | 八爪的所作所为 |
[04:44] | was an attack on our family. | 是对我们大家庭的攻击 |
[04:48] | First Willhite and now Antonio. | 先是威尔海特 现在是安东尼奥 |
[04:52] | So let me be clear. | 所以我把话说清楚了 |
[04:55] | Forget warrants. Forget the rules. | 别管什么逮捕令 别管那些纪律 |
[04:58] | It’s on us to catch him. | 我们要不惜一切代价抓他归案 |
[05:02] | And when we do, | 抓到他以后 |
[05:05] | he’s to be handed off to me and Alvin. | 必须把他交到我和埃尔文手里 |
[05:12] | They found a possible getaway vehicle up on division. | 他们刚在区内发现了可疑车辆 |
[05:14] | Any sign of Pulpo? | 有八爪的行踪吗 |
[05:16] | One dead male. | 只发现了一具男性尸体 |
[05:16] | No confirmation on the body yet. | 还没确认尸体身份 |
[05:18] | – Let’s go. – Hey, Sarge. | -我们走 -警长 |
[05:20] | I’m just looking for a little clarification | 我只是想确认一下 |
[05:23] | on what you just said. | 你刚才那些话的意思 |
[05:28] | Pulpo ain’t making it back to a jail cell. | 八爪不会活着回监狱 |
[05:33] | That clear enough for you? | 这么说够清楚了吗 |
[05:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:48] | – Well, what do you got? – All fake. | -查到些什么 -全是假的 |
[05:50] | They took a regular van and put the decals on it, | 他们找了一辆普通的面包车 贴上花纹 |
[05:52] | so it looks like a paddy wagon. | 假装成囚车的样子 |
[05:53] | The prison transport van that Pulpo escaped in | 八爪从运送他的囚车里逃出来 |
[05:55] | was found six blocks from the district. | 那辆囚车在六个街区外被发现 |
[05:57] | He ditched it, and he switched to this. | 他把车丢在那 然后换了这辆车 |
[05:58] | Where’s the body? | 尸体在哪里 |
[05:59] | Over here. | 这里 |
[06:02] | Driver’s wearing a mall security badge | 司机戴着商厦保安的徽章 |
[06:03] | someone bought at an army surplus store. | 应该是从军需用品店买的 |
[06:05] | Forensics I.D.’d the prints. | 法医通过指纹确认了身份 |
[06:06] | His name’s Carlos Guvera. | 他的名字叫卡洛斯·格瓦拉 |
[06:08] | He’s a known bagman for the Colombian cartel. | 是哥伦比亚贩毒集团的毒贩 |
[06:10] | Oh, and Pulpo couldn’t let the guy live to talk. | 难怪八爪不会留活口 |
[06:12] | Hey, guys, Pulpo’s girlfriend and son were with him. | 大家看 八爪的女友和儿子也曾和他一起在车上 |
[06:15] | How much you want a bet he’s taking his family unit | 你们猜他会不会带着一家子 |
[06:17] | and hightailing it back to Colombia? | 逃回哥伦比亚去了 |
[06:19] | We got his name and his mug shot | 我们已经把他的名字和照片 |
[06:20] | at every border checkpoint. | 发到了所有边防检查站 |
[06:21] | Train stations, airports. | 火车站和机场 |
[06:23] | If Pulpo planned this far, | 如果这都是八爪事先精心安排的 |
[06:24] | you better believe he planned for a way to get out. | 他肯定已经做好了逃脱方案 |
[06:38] | What do you have for me? | 有什么有价值的信息吗 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 有 |
[06:43] | I was able to download all those reports and emails. | 我下载了他电脑里所有的档案和电邮 |
[06:52] | Do you think that Voight is gonna leave any real dirt | 你以为博伊特会把自己的罪证 |
[06:55] | on his computer under a file labeled “corruption”? | 存在电脑里叫”腐败”的文件夹里吗 |
[06:58] | Jin, I need a wire on his nextel, | 吉恩 我要监控他的网络 |
[07:01] | his personal phone, and inside his car. | 在他的手机和车里装窃听器 |
[07:02] | Listen, I’m planning | 我正在想办法 |
[07:04] | on ramping up surveillance on him soon. | 很快就会加大对他的监控范围 |
[07:07] | Planning on it? | 想办法 |
[07:09] | If you don’t give me something that I can use by next week, | 如果你这周内还找不到有用的线索 |
[07:14] | I’m going to make sure that your father | 我向你保证联调局会 |
[07:16] | gets a visit from the FBI. | 立刻找上你的父亲 |
[07:26] | – Don’t think you understand– – I absolutely understand. | -别以为你了解… -我确实了解 |
[07:28] | – No. – I agree with you. | -不 -我赞同你的想法 |
[07:30] | So we’re all willing to just go off book for Voight? | 我们真要为了博伊特违反纪律吗 |
[07:33] | Look, I’m four months out of the academy, man. | 我才从警校毕业四个月 兄弟 |
[07:35] | I just do what I’m told. | 我只是按上头的命令行事 |
[07:36] | Even if that means being part of a lynch mob? | 就算是命令你动用私刑也照做吗 |
[07:38] | If you’re asking if I’m gonna turn over my shield | 我会调转枪头违抗命令吗 |
[07:39] | and protest, no, I’m not. | 不 我不会 |
[07:41] | Are you? I mean– | 你会吗 |
[07:42] | What I’m saying is, what do we do? | 我是想说 我们该怎么办 |
[07:45] | If we find Pulpo, are we just gonna turn him over to Voight? | 如果找到八爪 真要把他交给博伊特吗 |
[07:47] | All right, everybody relax. | 好了 大家别紧张 |
[07:50] | What we do is find Pulpo, and then we can figure it out. | 等我们抓到八爪 再想怎么办吧 |
[07:55] | Yeah, that’s exactly what we needed, yeah. | 是的 这正是我们需要的 |
[07:58] | Anything at Lina’s house? | 琳娜家有什么线索吗 |
[08:00] | Marshals stormed it. Came up empty. | 司法官检查过了 一无所获 |
[08:02] | What about Lina’s family? | 琳娜的家人呢 |
[08:03] | Her Mom’s got a place on the South side, | 她妈妈住在南边 |
[08:05] | came up clean, and so did her cell phone records, | 没有前科 电话通信记录也正常 |
[08:07] | but I think it’s worth a drive-by. | 不过我觉得还是应该去拜访一下 |
[08:08] | Good. Take someone and go do it. | 好的 带个人一起去 |
[08:10] | So last guy loyal to him, he kills. | 他杀了最后一个忠于他的人 |
[08:13] | No friends, no family. | 没有朋友 没有亲人 |
[08:16] | Who else do you have? | 你们还查到些什么 |
[08:17] | What about Pulpo’s lawyer, | 八爪的律师 |
[08:20] | Anthony Timpone? | 安东尼·提姆珀呢 |
[08:21] | Timpone. | 提姆珀 |
[08:22] | He reps half the criminals in the city. | 他是市里半数的罪犯的律师 |
[08:25] | He didn’t get that rep by cooperating with the police, | 这么说吧 如果不是警方要求 |
[08:27] | I’ll tell you that. | 他绝不会合作 |
[08:28] | I got an idea. | 我有办法 |
[08:29] | When my parents got divorced, | 我父母离婚的时候 |
[08:30] | my Ma had this guy call in a threat to my Dad’s office. | 我妈找了个人打电话去我爸公司恐吓他 |
[08:34] | He was checking for bombs underneath his car for months. | 好几个月他都担惊受怕地检查车底有没有炸弹 |
[08:41] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[08:45] | Hey, you got a Spanish speaker on shift? | 现在当值的人里有会说西班牙语的吗 |
[08:47] | Hey, Garcia, play pass-the-bum to Andrews, | 加西亚 把你手头那些破事交给安德鲁斯 |
[08:50] | and get your ass over here. | 然后过来 |
[08:55] | – What’s up? – Hey, man. | -怎么了 -伙计 |
[08:56] | I need you to call in a death threat. | 我需要你打电话威胁个人 |
[08:59] | All right? Come on. | 行吗 过来 |
[09:02] | You never know when it’s your time to shine. | 你永远不知道何时有机会发光 |
[09:03] | Go. | 快去 |
[09:06] | El abogado es un hombre muerto. | 那个律师死定了 |
[09:08] | Lo entiendes? | 听清楚了吗 |
[09:09] | Timpone esta muerto. | 提姆珀死定了 |
[09:11] | Estamos llegando. | 我们来了 |
[09:13] | Estamos llegando. | 我们来了 |
[09:17] | That convincing enough? | 这样够可信吗 |
[09:19] | I bought it. | 我就会信 |
[09:21] | – Hey, wait. – Easy, easy. | -等等 -放松点 |
[09:22] | C.P.D., big guy. | 芝加哥警署 大块头 |
[09:25] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[09:27] | You can’t go in there. | 你们不能进去 |
[09:28] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[09:29] | Ooh, what’s with the hardware, Timpone? | 你把枪拿出来干什么 提姆珀 |
[09:32] | – I have a permit. – We’re looking for Pulpo. | -我有持枪许可 -我们在找八爪 |
[09:35] | Yeah, apparently, he’s looking for me. | 很显然 他也在找我 |
[09:37] | I just got a call from him. | 我刚接到他打来的电话 |
[09:39] | What do you make of that? | 你怎么看 |
[09:40] | A call from Pulpo? | 八爪打来的电话 |
[09:42] | That ain’t good. | 不是什么好事 |
[09:43] | But you don’t come cheap. | 你收费可不便宜 |
[09:44] | So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[09:45] | Pulpo spend his last chunk of change on you? | 八爪把最后一笔钱花在了你身上 |
[09:47] | You got life, now he wants a refund? | 你救了他的命 现在他想退款了 |
[09:49] | Yeah, that’s why I got him. | 对 所以我才雇了个保镖 |
[09:50] | You think that you and some rent-a-cop | 你觉得他要是真想来 |
[09:54] | are gonna keep him from getting in here | 就凭你和一个业余警察 |
[09:55] | if he really wanted to? | 阻止得了他吗 |
[09:57] | I’ve arrested a lot of scumbags | 我抓过很多人渣 |
[09:58] | you’ve put back out on the street, | 后来都被你放走了 |
[10:01] | so I got to be honest with you. | 所以我得老实告诉你 |
[10:03] | I don’t give a damn what happens to you, | 我根本不在乎你会怎么样 |
[10:06] | but if you got anything that can help me find Pulpo, | 不过如果你有线索能帮我找到八爪 |
[10:08] | it might be good for both of us. | 对我们双方都好 |
[10:16] | During Pulpo’s trial, | 八爪受审时 |
[10:18] | he asked where he could buy sets of new identities, | 曾问过我在哪可以买到新身份 |
[10:21] | top-of-the-line papers. | 要最高级的伪装文件 |
[10:22] | So I referred him to an old client of mine. | 我就把他介绍给了我以前的客户 |
[10:25] | What’s his name? | 叫什么名字 |
[10:26] | Neil Bunker– he’s a notary public. | 尼尔·邦克 他是个公证员 |
[10:29] | He’s got a camera joint on North Clark. | 在北克拉克有个照相馆 |
[10:32] | Bunker’s been arrested for everything | 邦克因为各种原因被逮捕过 |
[10:34] | from bogus passports to counterfeit bulls tickets. | 从伪造护照到仿制黄牛票 |
[10:37] | So let’s see if Pulpo’s left any bread crumbs. | 我们去看看八爪有没有留下什么蛛丝马迹 |
[10:38] | 照相 相片杂货 | |
[10:41] | Hey there. | 你们好 |
[10:41] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[10:44] | Officers. | 警官 |
[10:45] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你们的吗 |
[10:47] | Recognize him? | 认识他吗 |
[10:49] | No. | 不认识 |
[10:50] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[10:52] | Don’t worry about him. | 别管他 |
[10:53] | We heard if someone’s looking for clean I.D.s | 我们听说如果有人想要无不良记录的 |
[10:54] | and credit cards, they come to you. | 身份证和信用卡 就会来找你 |
[10:56] | You want to get some pictures developed, great. | 如果你想洗照片 欢迎 |
[10:59] | But otherwise– | 除此之外… |
[11:02] | You sure you don’recoize him? | 你确定你不认识他吗 |
[11:04] | – No. – No? | -不认识 -真不认识 |
[11:05] | No. | 不认识 |
[11:05] | What kind of shop are you running here? | 你开的是什么店 |
[11:07] | It’s just a photo shop. That’s what we do–photos. | 就是照相馆 拍照片什么的 |
[11:14] | – I don’t know what to tell you. – Bring him back here. | -真没什么 -把他带过来 |
[11:18] | Come on. | 过来 |
[11:32] | So what’s is little operation? | 这地方是干什么的 |
[11:33] | No, I– no, I–this– | 不…我…这个… |
[11:38] | Looks like somebody got a haircut. | 看来有人剪过头发了 |
[11:43] | Got Pulpo. | 找到八爪了 |
[11:50] | Okay, let’s start over. | 好 我再问一次 |
[11:55] | Where’s Pulpo? | 八爪在哪儿 |
[11:57] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是什么人 |
[11:59] | I’m not having him come after me. | 我不想让他找我麻烦 |
[12:02] | You’re gonna have to arrest me. | 你们还是把我抓走吧 |
[12:04] | Who said anything about arrest? | 谁说要抓你了 |
[12:08] | I mean, all I know is, | 我只知道 |
[12:11] | you took a shot at a police officer. | 你冲警察开枪了 |
[12:13] | What? | 什么 |
[12:24] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[12:31] | Pick it up. Go ahead, pick it up. | 捡起来 快啊 捡起来 |
[12:35] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[12:36] | Listen, you have two choices. | 你有两个选择 |
[12:39] | You can shoot your way out of here, | 你可以朝我们开枪然后逃走 |
[12:42] | or you can tell me about Pulpo. | 要不然就告诉我八爪的事 |
[12:46] | I made him three sets of I.D.s | 我给他做了三张身份证 |
[12:49] | and a couple of credit cards to match. | 还有几张与假证名字相符的信用卡 |
[12:50] | – Was he with a woman and a kid? – Yes. | -他带着一对母女吗 -没错 |
[12:52] | And you have no idea where they’re going? | 你知道他们去哪儿了吗 |
[12:54] | – No. – Yeah, of course not. | -不知道 -说得跟真的似的 |
[12:55] | No, I swear. | 真不知道 我发誓 |
[13:00] | Hey, take him in. | 把他带回局里 |
[13:02] | – Book him. – Yeah. | -起诉他 -明白 |
[13:03] | Aiding and abetting. | 起诉他教唆罪 |
[13:04] | But I talked. | 但我都招了啊 |
[13:06] | Not fast enough. | 招得不够快 |
[13:08] | Anything off the P.O.D.s? | 监控上有线索吗 |
[13:11] | No, but I’ve got every electric eye | 没有 但芝加哥城里所有摄像头 |
[13:13] | in the city wide open. | 我都在密切监控了 |
[13:14] | What about the Sumner thing? | 萨姆纳的事怎么样了 |
[13:17] | What about it? | 什么意思 |
[13:18] | I told you to look into her. | 我让你去查查她 |
[13:20] | You getting stupid on me? | 你在跟我犯傻吗 |
[13:21] | Uh, no. No. | 没有 |
[13:24] | Yeah. | 当然记得 |
[13:25] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:27] | I pulled all her calls in the last week. | 她上周的通话记录都在这里 |
[13:29] | Any with Internal Affairs? | 有打给内务部的电话吗 |
[13:32] | Um, I think she made three calls over there | 她给那里一个叫埃德文·史迪威的人 |
[13:34] | to a Edwin Stillwell. | 打了三个电话 |
[13:41] | I don’t know what they’re about, though. | 但我不知道他们通话的目的 |
[13:42] | I mean, she might have a case pending. | 她有可能只是有个案子没破要咨询 |
[13:45] | Where’s Burgess? | 伯吉斯在哪里 |
[13:46] | – Went to the bathroom. – Fixing her makeup, huh? | -去洗手间了 -补妆 对吧 |
[13:48] | – Maybe. – How’s he doing? | -或许吧 -他怎么样了 |
[13:50] | Resting. He’s a fighter. | 休息中 他是个战士 |
[13:55] | Combos. | 有小套餐哦 |
[13:58] | Hi. Thanks so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[14:00] | The kids love those. | 孩子们可爱吃了 |
[14:02] | No biggie. How you doing? | 小事一桩 你怎么样了 |
[14:03] | – Hanging in there. – Good. | -还在撑着 -很好 |
[14:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:15] | You know, I’ve known your dad a long time. | 我和你们爸爸认识很久了 |
[14:20] | We were on the same patrol unit | 他刚来警署时 我们被分在 |
[14:21] | back when he was a rookie. | 同一支巡逻队里 |
[14:24] | And we went on this call one time, | 我们有一次执行任务 |
[14:26] | chased this dealer into a crack house. | 把一名毒贩子追到了一座危房里 |
[14:28] | He shot at us through the door with a 12-gauge. | 他隔着门拿着一把霰弹枪打我们 |
[14:31] | I got hit in the hip and went down. | 他打中了我的屁股 我倒下了 |
[14:34] | And this bad guy, he would have finished me off, | 这个坏人本可以把我了结了 |
[14:38] | but your dad, he ran over and picked me up. | 但你爸爸 他跑过来救了我 |
[14:41] | He carried you? | 他把你背走了吗 |
[14:42] | He did. | 没错 |
[14:44] | I was a little thinner back then. | 我以前没这么胖 |
[14:46] | So they plucked the buckshot out of me, | 他们把散弹从我身上拔出 |
[14:48] | and they stuck me behind a desk. | 把我藏到一张桌子后面 |
[14:51] | But if it wasn’t for your dad… | 要不是多亏了你们老爸… |
[15:01] | All right, keep us posted. Thanks. | 好吧 随时告诉我们进展 谢谢 |
[15:04] | Anything on Lina’s mom’s house? | 琳娜妈妈家那边有动静了吗 |
[15:05] | No, zip, but I’ve got a couple of undercovers | 没有 但我安排了几个卧底 |
[15:08] | parked down the street. | 在街上停车盯着 |
[15:14] | At the hospital– | 在医院里 |
[15:18] | I’ve never heard Voight talk about his father. | 我从没听博伊特讲过他父亲的事 |
[15:22] | What’s the whole story? | 到底是怎么一回事 |
[15:24] | Nothing you can’t find in the Sun-Times archives. | 《芝加哥太阳报》都有刊登过 |
[15:26] | You lived with him. | 你不是跟他一起住过吗 |
[15:28] | Look, all I know | 我只知道 |
[15:29] | is that every time a cop gets shot in this city, | 每次城里有警察中弹 |
[15:31] | Voight gets that same look in his eye. | 他就会变成那个样子 |
[15:40] | I need some air. | 我出去透透气 |
[15:54] | Must feel strange going to a police station | 每天都自愿来到警局 |
[15:55] | every day voluntarily. | 感觉一定很奇怪吧 |
[15:58] | I got to make this quick. | 直说吧 |
[16:01] | Hey, what ever happened to Voight? | 博伊特现在怎么样了 |
[16:04] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[16:05] | Dead or in jail. | 死了还是在牢里 |
[16:09] | Actually, he’s my boss. | 事实上 他是我的上司 |
[16:11] | Your boss. | 你的上司 |
[16:13] | Up in here? | 警署里的吗 |
[16:14] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:17] | Classic. | 不错 |
[16:19] | That’s classic. | 真不错 |
[16:21] | Okay, well, you can tell him to leave me alone. | 你跟他说让他离我远点 |
[16:24] | Tell him I got flushed down the toilet, | 告诉他我被迫夹着尾巴做人 |
[16:26] | so you could play cop. Ring a bell? | 就为了让你当警察 记得吗 |
[16:32] | You don’t even know. | 你什么都不知道 |
[16:36] | Listen, you got a son, Charlie, | 听着 你有个儿子 查理 |
[16:40] | with Annie. | 安妮生的 |
[16:44] | His name’s Travis, | 他叫特拉维斯 |
[16:45] | and he was born six months after you left. | 他在你走后六个月出生的 |
[16:48] | What? | 什么 |
[16:50] | How come no one told me? | 为什么没有人告诉我 |
[16:51] | No one could get a hold of you. | 没人联系得上你 |
[16:58] | I’m gonna set up a time for us all to meet. | 我会定个时间大家一起见一面 |
[17:01] | I’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[17:10] | Okay. We’ve got a hit. | 我们有线索了 |
[17:12] | Lina’s fake I.D., Maria Esposito, | 琳娜的假名 玛丽亚·埃斯波西托 |
[17:14] | was just used along with her fake credit card | 20分钟前刚刚用她的假信用卡 |
[17:16] | to rent a vehicle from Midway 20 minutes ago. | 从中途机场租了一辆车 |
[17:18] | – Get eyes on ’em? – Even better. | -发现她们的行踪了吗 -比那更好 |
[17:20] | It’s got a GPS tracker on it. | 车上有卫星定位系统 |
[17:21] | Got its exact location. | 我们有车的准确位置 |
[17:22] | Heading north on Pulaski. | 正在沿普拉斯基街往北开 |
[17:24] | Beautiful. | 太好了 |
[17:25] | Sumner, you’re out. | 萨姆纳 你不用去了 |
[17:28] | Oh, okay, I’ll stay back and watch the– | 好 我留下来监控… |
[17:30] | No, you’re out of my unit. | 你不用留在这个部门了 |
[17:32] | You’re transferred. | 你被调走了 |
[17:33] | As of tomorrow, you work in narcotics. | 从明天开始你去缉毒队工作 |
[17:35] | You can’t transfer me. | 你不能把我调走 |
[17:36] | I already made the call. | 我已经打过电话了 |
[17:37] | You’re making a mistake. | 你这样做不对 |
[17:38] | My mistake was letting you stay around this long. | 我错就错在让你留了这么长时间 |
[17:43] | You got the day to pack your desk | 今天之内清空桌子 |
[17:44] | and pass off your files. | 办好文件交接 |
[17:55] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[17:56] | Five blocks up ahead. | 前面五个街区 |
[17:57] | Still going northbound. | 还在向北开 |
[18:09] | I don’t see an SUV. | 我没看到有越野车 |
[18:12] | Hold up. They just pulled off. | 等等 他们刚停车了 |
[18:17] | We got a visual. | 我们看目标了 |
[18:18] | – No sirens. – A lot of people here. | -不要鸣警笛 -这里有很多人 |
[18:26] | Get in your car. Get in your car. | 上车 上车 |
[18:28] | Get down! Get down! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[18:29] | Stay in your car! | 待在车里 |
[18:32] | Go. Go. Go. | 上 上 上 |
[18:35] | No driver! | 没有司机 |
[18:36] | Can’t see in. I can’t clear this. | 看不清里面 不知是否安全 |
[18:37] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:45] | – Put your hands up. – Get ’em up! Up! | -举起手来 -举起手来 |
[18:48] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[18:49] | Get away from the door. | 让开门口 |
[18:52] | Put ’em on your head. Come over. | 举着手 过来 |
[18:57] | He’s not in there. | 他不在里面 |
[19:00] | Where’s Pulpo? | 八爪在哪里 |
[19:05] | Where’s Pulpo? | 八爪在哪里 |
[19:10] | So how did you think this was gonna work out, Lina? | 你以为结果会怎么样 琳娜 |
[19:12] | You guyse gonna leave | 你们一家人可以逃跑 |
[19:14] | and just be a big happy family in South America? | 去南美过上幸福生活吗 |
[19:17] | I want to see my son. | 我想见我儿子 |
[19:18] | You tell us where Pulpo’s headed, | 你告诉我们八爪去哪了 |
[19:20] | you can see him. | 你就可以见他 |
[19:29] | Adres told me to rent a truck | 亚德勒斯让我租一辆车 |
[19:32] | and then pick him up at a taqueria | 5点的时候去第五街和普拉斯基街 |
[19:34] | at Fifth and Pulaski off the highway at 5:00. | 交叉路口的一个快餐店接他 |
[19:38] | Anything else? | 还有什么 |
[19:42] | He said if anything changed, he’d call me. | 他说计划有变就给我打电话 |
[19:47] | The throwaway phone we found on her has zero calls. | 我们在她身上找到的一次性电话没有来电 |
[19:49] | Pulpo ain’t gonna be at Fifth and Pulaski. | 八爪不会去第五街和普拉斯基街路口的 |
[19:52] | He used her and the kid as diversion. | 他利用她和孩子来转移视线 |
[19:54] | He wanted her to get caught to throw us off the scent. | 他故意让她被抓让我们失去线索 |
[19:57] | Hey, just hand her over to major crimes, | 把她交给重案组 |
[20:00] | and notify child services on her kid. | 通知儿童服务局带走她的孩子 |
[20:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:04] | Everyone go back and check | 所有人都回头检查 |
[20:06] | every scrip of paper we have on Pulpo. | 我们掌握的关于八爪的所有资料 |
[20:09] | I don’t care if it’s a jailhouse lunch wrapper | 哪怕是他留在牢房里的午餐包装纸 |
[20:11] | he left in the cage. | 也不要放过 |
[20:12] | Every known associate, rival, | 他所有的同伙 敌人 |
[20:15] | anything you can find. | 能查到的都仔细查 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry things didn’t work out. | 事情变成这样我很遗憾 |
[20:25] | I didn’t get a chance to look at them, considering. | 我没机会看这些文件了 |
[20:29] | Catch this guy. | 抓住这个家伙 |
[20:31] | For Antonio. | 为了安东尼奥 |
[20:35] | Hey, Atwater, I just got a text from Ruzek. | 阿特沃特 鲁塞克刚刚给我发了条短信 |
[20:39] | You got a hot date? | 约你出去吗 |
[20:40] | No. Voight gave Sumner the boot. | 不是 博伊特把萨姆纳给炒了 |
[20:43] | Damn. | 我擦 |
[20:46] | They’re gonna need to replace her. | 他们会需要人顶替她 |
[20:48] | True. | 是啊 |
[20:51] | Let’s agree that we both deserve that spot. | 我们俩都配得上这个位置对吗 |
[20:54] | Bet. | 当然 |
[20:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:01] | Hey, guys, check this out. | 伙计们 来看看这个 |
[21:03] | It’s a motion for assets petition | 这是一份以亚德勒斯·迪亚斯的名义 |
[21:05] | filed on behalf of Adres Dias. | 提交的资产清算动议 |
[21:07] | Someone tried to bond Pulpo out. | 有人想要保释八爪 |
[21:09] | His bond was set at 1 million dollars. | 他的保释金是一百万美元 |
[21:10] | He never made bail. | 他没有被保释 |
[21:11] | Yeah, but somebody tried. | 对 但是有人试过 |
[21:12] | Stepan Nestrov | 斯捷潘·内斯特诺夫 |
[21:14] | put his nightclub up as an asset, | 把他的夜总会作为资产列了进去 |
[21:15] | but it wasn’t worth enough. | 但不值那么多钱 |
[21:17] | Nestrov–a Russian. Come here. | 内斯特诺夫 俄罗斯人 过来 |
[21:19] | Nestrov’s part of the Elston Ave Crew. | 内斯特诺夫是埃斯顿街帮的成员 |
[21:21] | Fresh-off-the-boat Russians | 新入伙的俄罗斯人 |
[21:22] | shipped over to do dirty work for the old-timers, | 得替那些前辈干脏活 |
[21:24] | but they decided to break off on their own. | 但他们决定自己单干 |
[21:25] | Yeah, and the Russians hate the Colombians. | 但是俄罗斯人痛恨哥伦比亚人 |
[21:27] | Then why’d they try to bond Pulpo out? | 那他们为什么想保释八爪呢 |
[21:29] | Just get the address of that club. | 去那个俱乐部看看 |
[21:32] | Police! Hands up! | 警察 举起手来 |
[21:33] | Everybody, hands the air! Hands in the air! | 所有人把手举起来 |
[21:36] | Put your hands behind your head! | 举起手来 放在脑后 |
[21:41] | Back up! | 后退 |
[21:41] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[21:43] | – Get down! – Get down on the ground! | -趴下 -趴在地上 |
[21:45] | Get down! Turn around! | 趴下 转过去 |
[21:47] | Get on the ground. Get down, you too. | 趴下 你也趴下 |
[21:49] | Down on the ground. Spread your legs open. | 趴在地上 双腿分开 |
[21:50] | 5021 emergency. Shots fired at the police. | 5021紧急情况 有人对警察开枪 |
[21:53] | Suspect’s gonna need an ambulance. | 嫌犯需要救护车 |
[21:54] | Back’s clear. I see a lot more cocaine. | 后面安全 我发现了更多可卡因 |
[21:57] | No Pulpo. | 没有发现八爪 |
[22:00] | Get your arms out. Spread ’em out. Spread ’em out. | 把手伸出来 张开双臂 |
[22:02] | Spread your legs. | 把腿分开 |
[22:04] | So why would you put up your nightclub to bond out | 为什么你要用你的俱乐部作抵押 |
[22:06] | a Colombian drug lord who’s wanted for murder, huh? | 保释一个谋杀罪在身的哥伦比亚毒枭 |
[22:10] | Somebody dating somebody’s sister? | 有人跟某人的妹妹在约会吗 |
[22:14] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[22:19] | Hey, you guys, this laptop you confiscated from his club, | 你们从他的俱乐部没收的这台笔记本 |
[22:23] | I cracked the password, | 我破解了密码 |
[22:23] | but I can’t read any of the emails. | 但是这些电子邮件我一封都看不懂 |
[22:25] | They’re all in Cyrillic. | 全是斯拉夫语 |
[22:27] | It’s gonna take me forever to translate this. | 等我翻译出来恐怕黄花菜都凉了 |
[22:28] | Great. | 这下可好 |
[22:30] | I don’t suppose we have a cop on shift | 值班警察不会刚好 |
[22:31] | that reads Russian too. | 还有会俄语的吧 |
[22:32] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[22:35] | So looks like most of these are back and forth | 看上去大部分都是他跟莫斯科的女朋友 |
[22:38] | to his girlfriend in Moscow. | 两个人之间的通信 |
[22:41] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[22:44] | Here’s one about a shipment on Aeroflot. | 这里有一封是关于俄航货运的 |
[22:47] | – What’s that? – It’s a Russian airline. | -那是什么 -俄罗斯的一家航空公司 |
[22:49] | You think it about shipping coke? | 你觉得那是用来运可卡因的吗 |
[22:50] | I don’t know. There’s an attachment, though. | 不知道 不过有一个附件 |
[22:52] | Um, it’s for a transport trailer. | 是运输拖挂车的 |
[22:55] | You don’t need a transport trailer | 运送几个运动包那么大的可卡因 |
[22:56] | to move a couple of gym bags of coke. | 用不着运输拖挂车 |
[22:58] | Yeah, but you do need one for SUVs. | 但如果运送越野车就用得着了 |
[23:02] | This is a bill of lading listing two vehicles | 这是一份通过俄航货机把两辆越野车 |
[23:04] | being shipped on an Aeroflot cargo plane | 从[芝加哥]奥黑尔机场运到莫斯科的 |
[23:07] | from O’hare to Moscow. | 提货清单 |
[23:17] | Come on in, Brian. It’s all right. | 进来吧 布莱恩 没事 |
[23:21] | Come on. | 过来 |
[23:30] | Ask him what he’s doing with Pulpo. | 问问他跟八爪是什么关系 |
[23:40] | Tell him– | 告诉他 |
[23:42] | Tell him if he talks, | 跟他说如果他招了 |
[23:45] | I’ll charge one of his boys down in the cage | 我就从我们抓来的他的手下中找一个人 |
[23:47] | with the cocaine, and he walks. | 来担可卡因的事 他不会有事 |
[24:01] | He asked if you’re serious. | 他问你是不是认真的 |
[24:03] | He knows my reputation from the street. | 我的名声街知巷闻 |
[24:05] | I keep my word. | 我是个守信的人 |
[24:22] | He says the Octopus fronted them $1 million in cocaine. | 他说八爪鱼给了他们价值一百万的可卡因 |
[24:25] | That’s why he’s helping him. He owes him. | 所以他才帮他 他欠他的 |
[24:27] | Is Pulpo in that container? | 八爪在集装箱里吗 |
[24:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:37] | It leaves at 3:00. | 三点离开 |
[24:39] | That’s in two hours. | 还有两个小时 |
[24:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:16] | What’s the problem? | 出什么问题了 |
[25:17] | Just follow us. Be cool. | 跟着我们 别紧张 |
[25:36] | Come on down. | 下来 |
[25:45] | Take him outside, and stay there. | 先把他带出去 |
[25:48] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:52] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[26:09] | Hey, Pulpo. Remember me? | 八爪 还记得我吗 |
[26:20] | You can take off. | 你们可以走了 |
[26:27] | Now. | 马上 |
[26:43] | Well, that’s that, then. | 好吧 那就这样了 |
[26:48] | Go get the driver. | 带司机过来 |
[26:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:12] | Que haces? | 干什么[西语] |
[27:14] | Come on. Wait! | 别 等等 |
[27:20] | What– | 干什么 |
[27:21] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:22] | I can give you the Russians. | 我会供出俄罗斯人的 |
[27:24] | I can give you the Mexicans. | 也供出墨西哥人 |
[27:28] | Come on, man. | 别这样 老兄 |
[27:30] | I don’t care. | 我才不管 |
[27:32] | Come on, man. Just arrest me, man! | 别这样 老兄 逮捕我吧 |
[27:33] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[27:35] | Take me to jail, man! | 把我关进牢里吧 老兄 |
[27:39] | I’m tired! | 我也受够了 |
[27:59] | Be dark in an hour. | 还有一小时天就黑了 |
[28:16] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[28:20] | I’m dying of thirst. | 快渴死了 |
[28:42] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[28:46] | I didn’t see it on the news. | 我没看到新闻里说 |
[28:49] | I’m not sure you will. | 不上新闻 |
[28:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[29:06] | The guy who killed Olinsky’s partner, | 杀了奥林斯基搭档的那个人 |
[29:09] | Browning– | 布朗宁 |
[29:12] | supposedly they took him to the docks on River Road. | 他们应该把他带去了河滨路的码头 |
[29:18] | And did what? | 带去干什么 |
[29:20] | Took him for a boat ride. | 带他上船走一遭 |
[29:24] | Jay, | 杰 |
[29:28] | I want Pulpo punished for what he did, | 我想让八爪血债血偿 |
[29:32] | but I don’t want that on my conscience. | 但我这样我良心不安 |
[29:35] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[29:43] | Feels like deja vu. | 似曾相识的感觉 |
[29:48] | A little, yeah. | 没错 是有点 |
[30:00] | You know, I was never sure if um… | 我一直不知道… |
[30:03] | you killed Browning because of Eddie | 你杀布朗宁是因为埃迪 |
[30:05] | or because you were trying to make up for your father. | 还是因为想补偿你父亲 |
[30:11] | He murdered our partner. | 他杀了我们的搭档 |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:17] | What happened to my father had nothing to do with it. | 跟我父亲的事没有关系 |
[30:21] | Browning… | 布朗宁的事 |
[30:27] | he ever keep you awake at night? | 会让你夜不能寐吗 |
[30:33] | I sleep like a baby. | 我睡得好得很 |
[30:41] | Well, I haven’t slept right in 20 years. | 我已经二十年没睡过好觉了 |
[30:47] | That’s not ’cause we killed Browning. | 那不是因为我们杀了布朗宁 |
[30:51] | It’s ’cause he killed your partner, | 是因为他杀了你的搭档 |
[30:52] | and you weren’t there to stop it. | 而你没有在场阻止 |
[31:02] | Yep. | 是的 |
[31:08] | All right, so have we learned anything? | 好吧 那我们从中学到什么教训没有 |
[31:12] | He’s gonna die in prison. | 他肯定会老死狱中的 |
[31:14] | We’re just speeding up the process. | 我们不过帮是他一把 |
[31:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:22] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[32:11] | Get up. | 起来 |
[32:18] | I got him. | 交给我 |
[32:23] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:31] | You ever go swimming with a Chicago necklace? | 你戴着芝加哥的大项链游过泳吗 |
[32:43] | No! | 不要 |
[32:47] | Oh, no! no! no! no! | 别别别 |
[32:50] | No! | 不要 |
[33:11] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[33:13] | You went to see Antonio. | 你去见过安东尼奥了 |
[33:19] | What Antonio wants… | 安东尼奥想的… |
[33:21] | and what Pulpo deserves are two different things. | 和八爪应得的 可不是一回事 |
[33:27] | We need to turn him in. | 我们该把他带回局里 |
[33:28] | He dies right here… | 此地今时 |
[33:30] | right now. | 就是他的死期 |
[33:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Wait a second. | 等等 等等 |
[33:41] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[33:44] | The kid’s right, man. We got him. We won. | 这小子说得对 我们抓住他 已经赢了 |
[33:46] | – Alvin. – No, not now… | -埃尔文 -不是现在 |
[33:49] | not tonight… | 不是今晚 |
[33:52] | not tonight. | 不是今晚 |
[34:44] | – You got him? – We got him, Detective. | -交给你们了 -是的 警探 |
[34:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:47] | All right, these are all the files right here. | 这些是所有的卷宗 |
[34:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:09] | Hey, Sarge, you wanted to see us? | 警长 你要见我们吗 |
[35:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:15] | You may have heard we have a spot open. | 你们可能听说我们现在有职位空缺了 |
[35:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[35:19] | I want to fill it right away. | 我想立刻找人顶上 |
[35:20] | Congratulations, Atwater. You just made Intelligence. | 恭喜你 阿特沃特 欢迎加入情报组 |
[35:24] | Uh, thank you, sir. I appreciate that. | 谢谢您 长官 非常感谢 |
[35:27] | All right, you start tomorrow. | 好了 明天来上班 |
[35:37] | – Congrats, Kevin. – Thank you. | -恭喜 凯文 -谢谢 |
[35:39] | – Would you give me a sec? – No doubt. | -能等我一下吗 -没问题 |
[35:45] | Sir, can I ask why? | 长官 我能问下为什么吗 |
[35:48] | You didn’t make the cut? | 为什么不选你吗 |
[35:51] | You’re good police, Burgess. | 你是个好警察 伯吉斯 |
[35:55] | I just don’t tolerate in-house romance… | 可是我不欣赏办公室恋情 |
[35:59] | Especially from a uniform who should be doing | 特别是对一个应该全力证明自己 |
[36:01] | everything she can to prove she’s fully committed to the job. | 能全身心投入工作的警员来说 |
[36:07] | – No, it’s… – Dismissed. | -不是… -你可以走了 |
[36:10] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[36:13] | Get the door. | 记得关门 |
[36:23] | Is everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:48] | May I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[36:50] | Yeah. | 进来吧 |
[37:06] | It’s been a while since I’ve been here. | 很久没进来过了 |
[37:11] | You know, everything that happened to Antonio… | 安东尼奥的事… |
[37:16] | made me start thinking a lot about Eddie. | 让我回想了很多埃迪的事 |
[37:20] | After he was killed, | 他被杀之后 |
[37:23] | I put a lot of distance between me and you. | 我故意疏远你 |
[37:33] | Alvin, are you okay? | 埃尔文 你还好吗 |
[37:39] | I want to make things right between us. | 我想修复我们关系 |
[37:45] | Al… | 埃尔… |
[37:47] | Hey, come here. | 来 |
[38:00] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[38:02] | I got caught up with something. | 我有点事耽搁了 |
[38:04] | And what is that? | 这是什么 |
[38:05] | I thought it’d be nice. | 我觉得这个很好 |
[38:07] | For a five-year-old. | 适合五岁小孩 |
[38:08] | Travis is 12. | 特拉维斯都12岁了 |
[38:10] | And I told you, you can’t just invoke | 我说过 你不能就这样 |
[38:11] | your father-son privileges already. | 突然有当爹的自觉了 |
[38:15] | Hey, T. | 小怀 |
[38:16] | I want you to meet somebody. | 我给你介绍个人 |
[38:19] | This is Charlie. | 他是查理 |
[38:21] | Me and him and your mom, we all grew up together. | 我 他还有你妈妈 我们从小一块长大 |
[38:25] | We’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[38:27] | Pleasure to meet you, Travis. | 很高兴认识你 特拉维斯 |
[38:34] | You a Bears fan? | 你喜欢熊队吗 |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:36] | Who’s your favorite player? | 你最喜欢谁 |
[38:38] | Urlacher. | 厄拉赫 |
[38:39] | Urlacher. | 厄拉赫 |
[38:41] | That’s a good choice. | 他不错 |
[38:43] | But I’m old school. | 但我喜欢老一辈的 |
[38:44] | Can’t beat Singletary. | 辛格尔特里天下无敌 |
[38:48] | Your mom still a Packers fan? | 你妈妈还是奇才粉吗 |
[38:49] | Don’t remind me. | 别提了 |
[38:51] | Tell me about it. | 早就料到了 |
[38:55] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[39:04] | Well, I just wanted to stop by and say hey. | 其实我只是来打个招呼 |
[39:07] | It’s been a while. | 很久没见了 |
[39:08] | I’m glad that you did, Charlie. | 很高兴你来 查理 |
[39:12] | You got a sec? | 能谈谈吗 |
[39:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[39:26] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[39:27] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[39:30] | Yes or no? | 同不同意 |
[39:32] | Do you owe me? | 帮不帮我 |
[39:33] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[39:36] | Do you have something cooking already? | 你难道做好准备了吗 |
[39:39] | Don’t blow this, Charlie. | 别毁了这一切 查理 |
[39:41] | Yes or no? | 同不同意 |
[39:42] | Do you owe me? | 你帮不帮我 |
[39:49] | Yeah, sure. | 当然帮 |
[39:52] | Good answer. | 很好 |
[40:15] | – Let me have another Manhattan. – Sure. | -再来杯曼哈顿 -好 |
[40:17] | Whatever he’s having. | 他的都算我的 |
[40:22] | – Two of those. – You got it. | -一样的来两杯 -好的 |
[40:32] | You’re gonna hear me out first. | 你先听我说 |
[40:33] | I deal with things in the moment. | 我注重的是当下 |
[40:37] | I make the best decision that I can. | 我会尽力做最好的决定 |
[40:41] | Sometimes I’m right. | 有时我是对的 |
[40:45] | Sometimes I’m wrong. | 有时我是错的 |
[40:51] | And I accept that, | 我都会接受 |
[40:55] | and I move forward, | 然后我会向前看 |
[40:57] | knowing I did the best I can | 明白我为保护这座城市 |
[41:00] | to protect this city. | 尽了最大的努力 |
[41:16] | I have my convictions, | 我有自己的信条 |
[41:19] | and I don’t give a damn what anybody thinks of ’em. | 我不在乎别人怎么想 |
[41:25] | You have yours as well, Jay. | 你也有自己的信条 杰 |
[41:30] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[41:33] | And I respect that. | 我尊敬你的信条 |
[41:49] | Cheers. | 干杯 |