Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] They’re doing the race registration over in “A” Wing. 健康跑登记处在A楼
[00:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:09] This is my niece Zoe. 这是我侄女佐伊
[00:10] Do you want to go see them unload the animals for the petting zoo? 你想去看他们搬卸放在爱心宠物园的小动物吗
[00:16] Hey, I like the balloons. 气球真好看
[00:23] Girls, can you hear me? 孩子们 能听见我说话吗
[00:26] Every bit of training we’ve had was for today, boys. 养兵千日用兵一时 各位
[00:31] If there’s one car bomb, there’s probably a second. 如果有一个汽车炸弹 可能还有第二个
[00:33] It looks just like Oklahoma City. 看起来跟当时俄克拉荷马市的情况一样
[00:36] Where’s Dawson? 道森呢
[00:37] – She went inside. – Dawson’s in there? -她进去了 -道森在里面吗
[00:42] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[00:43] Yeah, it’s–it’s just a little scratch. 就是擦伤了一点而已
[00:45] Imogene! We need help over here! 伊莫金 快来人啊
[00:48] Gabby! Hello? 加比 有人吗
[00:50] She’s only 9 years old! 她才九岁啊
[00:53] You came. 你来救我了
[00:55] We found our second bomb. 我们发现了第二枚炸弹
[00:57] Shay, we got Dawson. 夏伊 找到道森了
[00:59] Shay? 夏伊
[01:03] Help! 快来人
[01:04] We need some help over here! 这里需要医生
[01:07] Oh, my God. 天呐
[01:13] Oh, she’s lost a lot of blood. 她失血过多
[01:15] Help me get her into one of these bays. 帮我把她抱到治疗诊断区
[01:17] All right. 好
[01:23] I’m going to need to get an I.V. started. 马上准备静脉注射
[01:25] Right away. 好
[01:37] First bomb detonated 8:00 a.m. on the dot. 第一枚炸弹于八点整爆炸
[01:41] Second bomb located in a rental car. 第二枚被放在一辆租赁汽车里
[01:43] Car is still there. 现在车还在那边
[01:46] – Who dismantled the bomb? – We did. -谁拆除的炸弹 -我们
[01:48] Check it out. 去看看
[01:49] If they got anything, I want to be notified first. 如果有线索 马上跟我汇报
[01:53] Yeah. 好
[01:54] – How many confirmed dead? – 18 dead… -多少人确认死亡 -18人死亡
[01:57] 15 in critical condition, 3 employees unaccounted for. 15人情况危急 还有三名工作人员下落不明
[02:01] The sign-ups for the charity race 慈善赛跑的报名登记
[02:02] had just started before the bomb detonated. 在炸弹爆炸前刚开始
[02:05] We may have more civilians buried beneath the rubble, 可能废墟下面还有人被埋
[02:07] but there’s no real way of knowing right now. 但现在无法确认
[02:10] FBI special agent in charge wants all the bosses 负责此案的联调局特别探员让所有指挥人员
[02:12] in the command center. 去指挥中心
[02:14] All right, everybody inside. 好 大家都进去
[02:17] Voight… 博伊特
[02:21] Animals did this. 这种事只有禽兽才干得出来
[02:27] We’ll get ’em. 我们一定会抓到他们
[02:34] Anything? 有什么发现吗
[02:35] Not much left to recover, but we’re still digging. 应该没什么希望了 但大家还在挖
[02:38] All right. 好吧
[02:42] You know who did it? 知道是谁干的吗
[02:43] No, we’re just getting started. 不知道 调查才刚刚开始
[02:45] Find ’em. 一定要抓住他们
[02:54] Call out if you can hear me! 听到请大声回答
[02:58] Who do we talk to first, Al? 我们该先找谁谈 埃尔
[03:00] Whoever was closest to the blast and is still alive. 爆炸发生时在场并且活着的人
[03:02] Intelligence, C.P.D. 芝加哥警署情报部
[03:14] Quiet then, okay, everybody, listen up. 大家安静 安静 听我说
[03:16] Listen up! 听我说
[03:20] My name is William Graff. 我是威廉·格拉夫
[03:22] I’m with the FBI. 联邦调查局派来的
[03:23] I need all your help, 我需要大家的帮助
[03:25] and I know you’re all eager to provide it. 我也知道 大家都会积极提供帮助
[03:27] First rule… 但首先要注意
[03:30] Everything goes through me. 一切都必须经过我
[03:32] Okay, I want to go over what we know right now. 现在我想知道目前的情况
[03:36] Blood pressure coming up. 血压上来了
[03:38] Any word on Zoe? 佐伊那边有消息吗
[03:40] Nothing. 没有
[03:44] Vital signs are stable, no brain activity. 生命体征稳定 无大脑活动
[03:50] Keep her on life support. I need to go talk to her sister. 继续给她用生命维持系统 我去和她姐姐谈谈
[03:59] – Anything on Zoe? – Not yet. -佐伊有消息吗 -还没有
[04:04] Holly… 霍莉
[04:06] Oh, no. 不
[04:14] I’ve made this speech. 我有这个准备
[04:17] Don’t say anymore. 不用再说了
[04:20] Oh, God. 天啊
[04:22] oh, God. 天啊
[04:24] Your sister’s still breathing, 你妹妹还有呼吸
[04:27] but there’s been no brain activity for some time. 但是有段时间没有大脑活动了
[04:32] So she’s alive. 这么说她还活着
[04:37] I’m going to go see her. 我去看看她
[04:40] Alim Al Safir, 阿利姆·阿尔·萨菲尔
[04:42] Ambassador from Syria, is here for an off-the-books surgery. 叙利亚大使 来芝加哥进行秘密手术
[04:45] My office and the office of Greg Simpson at CIA 我的人还有中情局格雷格·辛普森的人
[04:46] will be spearheading this angle, 会先从这个角度着手调查
[04:48] but if you encounter anything that waves near this, 但如果你们有任何与此相关的信息
[04:50] notify me. 记得跟我说
[04:53] I was going to do the transplant… 我刚要做手术…
[04:54] On the Syrian ambassador? 给叙利亚大使做手术吗
[04:56] All right. 好
[04:57] Did you see anything that looked out of place? 你有没有发现什么异常情况
[04:58] Do you remember? 还记不记得
[05:01] – Oh, he had his guys. – Guys? -他手底下有好几个人 -好几个人
[05:04] He’s an ambassador. He has guys. 他是个大使 身边带着保镖
[05:06] And the next thing I knew, 接下来我就只知道
[05:06] the ground shook like it was an earthquake. 地面像发生地震一样摇晃
[05:11] I thought for a second I was back in San Francisco. 一瞬间我还以为自己在旧金山呢
[05:13] Dr. Willhite, 7632. 威尔海特医生 7632
[05:16] – Dr. Willhite, 7632. – All right. -威尔海特医生 7632 -去吧
[05:20] We also have an orderly who works here 在这里工作的一名护理员
[05:22] with distant ties to a radical Muslim group. 还跟穆斯林激进分子有关系
[05:27] I can’t help you. I didn’t do it. 我帮不了你 不是我做的
[05:29] I didn’t see who did it, and I’ve got to focus on what I can do, 我也没看到是谁 我得专注于自己能做的事
[05:33] which is save as many lives and limbs as I possibly can. 也就是尽可能拯救生命
[05:37] – I got it. Thank you. – All right. -知道了 谢谢 -好
[05:40] There were two guys– baseball caps on, sunglasses. 有两个家伙 戴着棒球帽太阳镜
[05:44] I noticed because everyone else was walking 我注意到他们是因为当时大家都在
[05:45] toward the tent to sign up for the race. 往帐篷那边走 去报名登记
[05:47] They were walking away from it. 但他们却往反方向走
[05:48] And what else did you notice about them? 他们还有什么特征吗
[05:50] Tan skin… olive, dark hair for sure. 棕色皮肤 橄榄色 深色的头发
[05:53] But could have been Hispanic or Arab or Italian. 但说不清是西班牙裔还是阿拉伯人或意大利人
[05:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[05:58] Excuse me. Agent Graff? 打扰了 格拉夫探员
[06:00] Sergeant Hank Voight, intelligence, C.P.D. 我是芝加哥警署情报部的汉克·博伊特警长
[06:03] How you doing? 你好
[06:03] Listen, I’m really going to need your help– 听着 我希望你能好好配合我的工作
[06:05] securing the perimeter, conducting interviews. Thanks. 做好防御工作 好好盘问信息 谢谢
[06:07] My unit is gonna be doing a hell of a lot more 我的队伍要做的可比盘问医院工作人员
[06:09] than interviewing hospital staff and setting out pylons. 围警戒线什么的多了去了
[06:13] This happened in my city, on my soil. 这事发生在我的城市 我的地盘
[06:19] Don’t get in my way. 别妨碍我
[06:42] I’m gonna need a few minutes, Billy. 给我几分钟时间 比利
[06:44] Catch these guys. 一定要把这些家伙抓住
[06:46] Yeah. 是啊
[07:04] Both males enter a white four-door sedan 两名男子上了一辆白色四门轿车
[07:07] and head out the southeast exit of the lot. 从停车场东南出口出去了
[07:10] And we have security video? 能找到监控视频吗
[07:11] The security office was in the impact zone. 保安部在受袭击区域
[07:13] Database is gone, as in gone gone. 数据库毁了 根本无法恢复
[07:16] Second car with a bomb 第二辆装有炸弹的车
[07:17] was rented out of some dirt-lot company in Milwaukee. 是从密尔沃基一家停车场租来的
[07:19] The name and the credit card on the rental agreement came back bogus. 租赁协议上的名字和信用卡号是伪造的
[07:22] And there’s no security video at the company, 据那家公司的人说
[07:23] or so they’re saying. 他们没有监控视频
[07:24] So Milwaukee P.D.’s heading there to investigate. 密尔沃基警署正去那里调查
[07:26] Sumner, you dealt with all those antigovernment nutcases 萨姆纳 你做卧底对付北约反抗份子的时候
[07:28] when you were working undercover 和这些反政府的疯子
[07:29] at the NATO protests, am I right? 有过接触对吧
[07:30] – That’s right. – All right, beat the bushes. -是的 -到处去找找线索
[07:33] Hey, guys, I just heard. 伙计们 我刚听说了一件事
[07:35] Burgess was here when it happened, 爆炸发生的时候 伯吉斯在场
[07:36] and her niece is in the I.C.U. 她侄女现在在重症加护病房
[07:41] – How bad? – Not good. -情况有多糟糕 -不妙
[07:57] It’s Zoe… 出事的是佐伊
[07:59] She’s, um– she’s an only child. 她 她还是个孩子
[08:03] Her– my sister and her husband are out of town. 她 我姐姐和姐夫不在城里
[08:05] That’s why she’s staying with me. 所以她才和我住在一起
[08:09] And now Imogene… 现在伊莫金
[08:24] We just heard. What did they say? 我们听说了 医生怎么说
[08:27] A ruptured liver. 肝脏破裂
[08:29] She’s– there’s a list or something, a donor list. 她 我看到了一个名单 捐献者名单
[08:32] They’re trying to match. 他们正在找和她匹配的人
[08:35] Do we know who did it? 知道是谁做的吗
[08:37] Anybody taking credit? 有人能从中获益吗
[08:40] Okay… 好吧
[08:41] The lab got a print off the duct tape of bomb number two. 鉴定室从二号炸弹胶带上找到了一枚指纹
[08:44] Came back to a Paul Watts. 是一个叫保罗·瓦茨的人的
[08:46] V.L.D. has him registered at 5225 South Laramie. 车辆定位系统最后定位在南拉勒米5225号
[08:49] I secured a no-knock search warrant. 我弄到了一份强行搜查令
[08:51] Give us five minutes before you notify the Feds about that print. 过一会儿再告诉联邦探员指纹的事
[08:55] Yeah. 好的
[08:57] They need you out on the perimeter. 你先出去看看周边情况吧
[09:01] I’m okay. 我没事
[09:04] One more thing– 还有一件事
[09:06] The second bomb was set to go off at 8:30 p.m. 第二枚炸弹设定的爆炸时间是晚上八点半
[09:10] The bomber screwed up somewhere. 设炸弹的人肯定是哪里弄错了
[09:14] We’re gonna ask for forgiveness 我们今天需要的不是许可
[09:16] instead of permission today, you understand? 而是原谅 懂吗
[09:20] We’re not slowing down for anything. 我们没有理由放松下来
[09:24] I mean anything. 没有任何理由
[09:27] No one’s gonna give a damn once these bastards are caught. 除非抓住这些混蛋
[09:34] All right, let’s go. 好了 都行动起来
[09:43] You let us know if anything changes, okay? 有什么新情况就告诉我们 好吗
[09:47] Okay. 好的
[09:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:58] Paul Watts– most recently a dishwasher 保罗·瓦茨最近在塔拉哈西的
[10:01] at a Red Lobster in Tallahassee. 一家龙虾餐馆做洗碗工
[10:03] Minor sheet– a couple possession charges, 没什么犯罪记录 几次持有毒品的指控
[10:07] D&D… 酗酒闹事
[10:13] What? 怎么了
[10:18] Nothing. 没事
[10:35] I’m, uh… 我…
[10:39] I’m trying to get a hold of my father to notify him. 我试着联系我爸爸通知他
[10:43] My, um… 我的…
[10:44] I understand. 我理解
[10:50] I’ll recommend we take her off life support. 我建议移除她的生命维持设备
[10:54] I’ll explain it to him medically. 我会从医学原理上给他解释的
[10:56] Okay. 好的
[11:28] All right, that’s who we’re looking for. 我们要找的就是他
[11:30] Apartment 1-a. 1-a号公寓
[11:32] Okay, careful of wires or traps. 小心电线或陷阱
[11:34] Anything’s possible. 做好一切准备
[11:37] Hey, what’s this? 什么情况
[11:48] Hands on the wheel! Hands on the wheel! 手放方向盘上 手放方向盘上
[11:50] Turn your head and look at me! Don’t move! 转头看着我 不许动
[11:53] Keep your eyes on me. 看着我
[11:57] It’s not him. 不是他
[11:59] Clear. 安全
[12:00] What the hell is going on? 这到底是在搞什么
[12:02] It’s our bad. Have a nice day. 不好意思 祝您今天愉快
[12:18] Well, it’s clean. 安全
[12:21] I can’t make any guarantees, though. 但是我没法保证什么
[12:34] Paul Watts! C.P.D.! 保罗·瓦茨 芝加哥警署
[12:37] Clear! 安全
[12:38] Body! 尸体
[12:40] Clear! 安全
[12:42] Clear. 安全
[12:51] – Call it in. – All right. -通知其他人 -好的
[12:53] This wasn’t a suicide. Gun’s on the right. 这不是自杀 枪在右边
[12:56] Cell phone clip and wallet are on the left side of the belt. 手机和钱包别在皮带左侧
[12:59] He has no burn from muzzle flash, 无枪口火舌灼伤痕迹
[13:01] no gunshot residue on his face. 脸上没有弹药残渣
[13:04] Somebody had to shoot him from five feet away. 肯定是有人从五英尺开外枪杀了他
[13:07] They set this up. 然后布置了这一切
[13:08] All right, call Jin and Sumner. 通知吉恩和萨姆纳
[13:09] I want to know everything about this guy. 我要这人的一切信息
[13:12] The first movie he rented 从他租借的第一张影碟
[13:13] right down to the last breath mint he bought. 到他刚买的薄荷糖
[13:15] Everything. 事无巨细
[13:53] There was an explosion. 刚才发生了一起爆炸
[13:59] You weren’t gonna tell anyone 你没准备
[14:00] about that enormous gash in your side? 告诉别人你受了重伤吗
[14:03] I… 我…
[14:04] I kept meaning to. I just… 我本来想说的 只是…
[14:07] I had to keep going. 我不能停下来
[14:10] I know. I know. But not anymore. 我知道 我知道 但现在不用了
[14:16] Always looking out for me. 你总是这么照顾我
[14:21] Rest up, okay? 好好休息 好吗
[14:24] Okay. 好的
[14:28] Severide. 西弗莱德
[14:32] There were two little girls 有两个年龄相仿的女孩
[14:34] about the same age– I think eight. 应该是八岁左右吧
[14:36] Do you know if they made it? 你知道她们得救了没有吗
[14:39] I don’t know. Um, it’s… 我不知道…
[14:42] It’s bad out there. 现场情况不容乐观
[14:45] Just get some rest, okay? 好好休息 好吗
[14:53] His prints were on the tape. 胶带上发现了他的指纹
[14:55] Whoever he was working with took him out. 肯定是他的同伙杀了他
[14:57] Crime scene is at his place doing a full workup. 鉴证组正在全面搜查他家
[15:00] The muslim orderly we’ve been looking into– 关于我们在查的那个穆斯林护理员
[15:02] We just found traces of fertilizer 我们刚在他车的底盘里发现了
[15:04] – in the bed of his truck. – How’s he connected? -少量肥料 -他跟这件事有什么关系
[15:06] We haven’t put the dots together yet, 我们还没联系起来
[15:07] but he’s our focus. 但我们现在主要查他
[15:08] Just keep interviewing staff. 你继续盘问员工就好
[15:17] What do you got? 查到什么了吗
[15:18] Jin did a cross-match on Watts for known associates. 吉恩把瓦茨和他的同事交叉匹配了
[15:20] – All right. – It turns out Watts was trolling the websites -好吧 -瓦茨最近在浏览
[15:23] of some pretty heavy-duty antigovernment groups. 某些大型反政府组织网站
[15:25] We pulled the names of some people 我们查出了一些
[15:26] that he had repeated contact with. 他最近在频繁联系的人
[15:28] Haven’t been able to actually 邮件具体内容
[15:29] access the contents of the emails. 还未查出
[15:31] I was just able to get addresses. 但我查到邮箱地址了
[15:36] Whoa. Wait a second. Wait a second. Go back. 等等 等等 回去
[15:38] Go back. Wait, hold on, wait a sec. 回去 等等 别换
[15:43] Yeah, that’s him. That’s the guy. 没错 就是他 就是这个人
[15:44] What guy? 什么人
[15:45] The guy who told me two dark-skinned guys 就是他告诉我两个带着墨镜的
[15:47] in sunglasses were leaving the scene. 深色皮肤的人逃离了现场
[15:49] That’s the guy. 就是这个人
[15:50] He’s here. 他在这里
[15:55] Thank you for everything, 谢谢你们的帮助
[15:57] And I am so sorry for what you guys have been through. 你们太不容易了 我深表同情
[16:00] You’re all heroes. 你们都是英雄
[16:03] – Pat Vaughn? – Yeah? -帕特·沃恩 -是我
[16:05] Would you mind coming with us for a minute? 能跟我走一趟吗
[16:08] I just checked out. 我只是想出院
[16:09] We just have a few follow-up questions. 我们还有几个问题要问
[16:12] Of course. 当然
[16:13] Sure. 当然
[16:18] Take it easy! 别轻举妄动
[16:19] I am walking out of here. 放我走
[16:27] – Back up! – Don’t go any further, Vaughn. -退后 -别再犯错了 沃恩
[16:29] – I got nothing to lose. – Okay. -反正我一无所有 -好的
[16:32] What are you hoping to gain? 那你想要什么
[16:33] Do you think we’re gonna let you drive out of here? 你真的觉得我会放任你逃走吗
[16:35] I got no problem slitting a throat, especially a cop’s. 我可一点都不怕杀人 特别是警察
[16:38] – Easy. – Back up! -冷静 -退后
[16:40] Okay, man. What’s going on here? 好吧 发生什么事了
[16:43] We’re just trying to save some people. 我们只是想救人性命
[16:44] – Shut up! – Listen… -闭嘴 -听着
[16:47] Let’s just talk this out, all right? 我们好好谈谈 好吗
[16:49] You want to walk out of here, you can walk out of here. 你要想完好无损地走出去 没问题
[16:51] Don’t say another word! 不要再说了
[16:56] – You all right? – Stay down. -你还好吗 -趴下
[16:59] – You okay? – Yeah. Thank you. -你没事吧 -没事 谢谢
[17:01] – Thank you. – I need a room. -谢谢 -给我安排一间房
[17:02] Don’t move. 别动
[17:03] – This guy involved? – Looks like it. -这人参与爆炸事件了吗 -应该是的
[17:06] On your feet. 站起来
[17:07] You can bring him in to any firehouse in the city. 可以把他带到城里任何一家消防局
[17:08] We’ll take five minutes, all right? 我们用五分钟就够了
[17:10] We’ll get some answers from him, I promise. 我们会让他招的 我保证
[17:12] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[17:22] Voight. 博伊特
[17:23] I got him. 我看着他
[17:25] Sir? 探员
[17:26] The Muslim orderly checks out. 穆斯林护理员的嫌疑洗清了
[17:27] The fertilizer residue found in his truck traces 在他车里找到的肥料残留
[17:29] to a community garden in his neighborhood. 是他家附近的一处社区花园里的
[17:32] Well, we’re onto something here. 我们找到有用的线索了
[17:35] Yeah, I can’t let you traipse off with our only lead, 好 但我不能就这样让你
[17:38] doing god knows what at all hours. 带走唯一的线索去瞎折腾
[17:40] All I need is 30 minutes. 给我三十分钟
[17:48] You got 20. 你只有二十分钟
[18:05] My shoulder is broken. 我的肩膀骨折了
[18:07] I demand medical treatment. 我需要治疗
[18:10] 18 people died in that bomb blast… 那场爆炸 十八人死亡
[18:14] A dozen more clinging to their life upstairs… 楼上还有十几个人生命垂危
[18:17] 9-year-old girl who’s a niece of a cop 包括一个我辖区内警察的
[18:20] in my district. 九岁的侄女
[18:24] You tell me everything you know, every participant… 你最好全盘托出 供出你的同伙
[18:28] Because as a coward, Vaughn– 因为你是个懦夫 沃恩
[18:31] And I know you’re a coward, 我知道你是个懦夫
[18:32] ’cause that’s who lays bombs at cancer fund-raisers– 因为你炸死了癌症爱心募捐者
[18:37] You will not endure the pain 我会让你生不如死
[18:39] that I’m going to put you through. 你肯定受不了那种痛苦
[18:41] I need to see a… 我需要…
[18:45] Now, let me tell you what I need. 现在我来告诉你我想要什么
[18:49] I need to know about 8:30 P.M. 我要知道你们晚上八点半的计划
[18:55] Once I get medical treatment. 先让我得到治疗再说
[19:05] Vaughn said him and Watts were both hooked up 沃恩说他和瓦茨都和一个
[19:07] with a guy named Ted Powell. 叫泰德·鲍威尔的人有联系
[19:09] Ted Powell– I know that name. 泰德·鲍威尔 我听过这个名字
[19:11] He was big in the antigovernment fringe. 他是反政府分子中的重要人物
[19:13] So was his dad. 他父亲也是
[19:14] Why did Watts get killed? 瓦茨为什么会被杀
[19:15] Vaughn and Watts were both in charge 沃恩和瓦茨两人各负责
[19:17] of setting off two separate car bombs. 设置一个汽车炸弹
[19:19] Both bombs were supposed to go off tonight– 两个炸弹本来都应该在今晚爆炸
[19:21] Watts at 8:00, Vaughn at 8:30. 瓦茨的在八点 沃恩的在八点半
[19:24] Watts must’ve rigged his wrong, 瓦茨一定是弄错了他那个
[19:25] ’cause it went off this morning. 所以今天早晨就爆炸了
[19:26] 8:00 P.M. was gonna be the gala 八点是芝加哥警署和芝加哥消防局
[19:28] for the C.P.D. and the C.F.D. brass, right? 高层联欢会的时间 对吗
[19:30] Right. 是的
[19:31] First bomb was set to get them. 第一个炸弹是要袭击他们
[19:33] Second bomb was set to get the first responders. 第二个炸弹是要袭击救援人员
[19:35] What else you get out of him? 你还问出什么了
[19:37] Vaughn said that Powell had some master plan 沃恩说鲍威尔还有什么终极计划
[19:40] that he didn’t share with him. 没有告诉他
[19:41] So this wasn’t the end of it. 所以这事还没完
[19:43] Here’s Powell. 这就是鲍威尔
[19:50] I saw him outside the hospital with the crowd. 我在医院外的人群里看到过他
[19:52] He was here too. 他也在这里
[19:54] All right, let’s check out his dad. 好了 先去查查他父亲
[20:01] Casey! 凯西
[20:03] – How’s Gabby? – She’s fine. -加比怎么样了 -她没事
[20:05] She’s home–a little rattled still, 她回家了 还有点惊吓
[20:07] but who can blame her? 不过也能理解
[20:09] – Here. – Oh, thanks, man. -给 -谢谢 伙计
[20:11] Thanks for getting her out. 多谢你救她出来
[20:14] I told her she owes me a 12-pack. 我告诉她 她欠我一打啤酒
[20:17] Any more survivors pulled out from the rubble? 还有从废墟里救出的幸存者吗
[20:20] Doesn’t look good. 情况不妙
[20:21] We saw a woman’s hand, 我们看见了一个女人的手
[20:22] spent the last hour digging her out. 刚花了一个小时把她挖出来
[20:24] It was a single mom from accounting– 是会计部的一个单身母亲
[20:26] two kids at home. 家里有两个孩子
[20:29] Who would do something like this? 什么样的人才会做出这种事
[20:31] I’ve got a pretty good idea. 我已经有眉目了
[20:36] Ten years ago, Frank Powell, 十年前 弗兰克·鲍威尔
[20:38] many of you will remember, 你们很多人可能还记得
[20:39] was arrested after a two-day standoff 在坎卡基县外他的牧场里
[20:41] at his ranch outside of Kankakee. 与警方僵持两天后被捕
[20:43] His wife died in the gun battle. 他妻子在交火中身亡
[20:45] The old man is doing life at Stateville. 他现在在斯泰特维尔监狱服无期徒刑
[20:47] Two of my detectives are on route to interview him. 我手下两个警探正在去审问他的路上
[20:49] Ted Powell was there when the ranch was raided. 牧场被攻陷的时候泰德·鲍威尔就在那里
[20:52] He lost his mother and his father that day. 他在那一天失去了他的双亲
[20:54] He has been a fixture 自那以后
[20:55] on radical antigovernment websites ever since. 他一直是过激反政府网站的常客
[21:02] Powell–correct. 鲍威尔 就是他
[21:04] Okay. How far back? 好的 要多久以前的记录
[21:07] Far back as they go. Five years? 所有的都要 可以追朔到五年前吗
[21:09] Okay. 好的
[21:10] I’m gonna just need my supervisor to approve. 我需要得到上级的同意
[21:12] He should be back in– 他应该一会儿就回来
[21:13] Have you been watching the news today, man? 你今天看新闻了吗 伙计
[21:16] Do I need to run down a list of the dead? 需要我给你看遇难者名单吗
[21:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:31] You’re aware of what happened at Chicago Med today? 你知道今天在芝加哥医院发生了什么吗
[21:33] I am. 我知道
[21:35] Your son Ted was involved, possibly the mastermind, 你儿子泰德牵涉其中 有可能是主谋
[21:38] but you probably knew that. 不过你可能已经知道了
[21:40] So you allege. 这是你说的
[21:43] Look, whatever problems you’ve had with the government, 听着 不管你和政府有什么问题
[21:45] whatever losses you’ve suffered, 不管你失去过什么
[21:47] there’s no way to excuse what your son did today. 都不能成为你儿子今天这些行为的借口
[21:52] Now, we have reason to believe 我们有理由相信
[21:53] that there might be more to his plan, another step. 他的计划可能还有下一步
[21:57] So we can work out a deal, okay? 所以我们可以做笔交易
[22:00] It’s a buyer’s market right now. 这可是你提条件的好机会
[22:01] You help us, and we’ll help you. 你帮我们 我们就会帮你
[22:04] I couldn’t be more proud of him. 我非常为他骄傲
[22:08] You know, children were killed. 要知道有孩子被害死了
[22:10] I got to explain collateral damage to you? 还用我给你解释”附带损害”吗
[22:13] We’re in a war. 我们是在战斗
[22:14] And in a war, there are gonna be noncombatant casualties. 在战争中 总会有平民伤亡
[22:21] Okay. 好吧
[22:26] What do you want? 你想要什么
[22:27] There’s got to be something you want. 总有什么是你想要的
[22:31] You know when the police department started go south? 你知道警察局是什么时候开始堕落的吗
[22:36] When they started letting minorities in. 什么时候开始让少数裔也能加入的吗
[22:39] Yes or no? You want to make a deal? 要还是不要 你想不想谈交易
[22:40] ‘Cause before, see, when all the cops were white, 因为以前 所有警察都是白人的时候
[22:42] you could talk to them like a normal person. 你可以像正常人一样和他们说话
[22:47] But you get a minority in there, 但是你让一个少数裔进来
[22:48] and there’s all this resentment 然后他们就各种愤懑
[22:51] from historical and personal shortcomings 从历史问题到个人缺点
[22:56] that comes to the fore. 都跑到台面上来了
[22:57] Now’s their big chance 现在该是他们
[22:59] to get back at their oppressors. 滚回他们的压迫者那里去的时候了
[23:12] You mean like this? 你是说像这样吗
[24:05] I don’t care what you have to do. 我不管你需要做什么
[24:06] No, you give me an exact time. 不管 你给我一个准确时间
[24:10] – I need it now. – Halstead. -我现在就要 -霍斯特德
[24:12] Yeah. Hold on. 怎么了 等一下
[24:13] I think everyone’s gonna want to see this. 我觉得大家需要看看这个
[24:17] Okay, okay, settle down. Settle down. Hit it. 好了 好了 安静 安静 开始
[24:20] Ted Powell just posted this 泰德·鲍威尔刚刚
[24:22] on a fringe antigovernment website. 在一个反政府网站上发布了这个
[24:27] In 2004, my family’s home in Kankakee, Illinois– 2004年 我的家人在伊利诺伊州
[24:30] we came under attack, without justification, 坎卡基县家里遭到了芝加哥警署的
[24:33] by the Chicago Police Department. 非正当攻击
[24:36] We were fired upon, and our home was engulfed in flames. 他们向我们开火 我们家被大火吞没
[24:40] The Chicago Fire Department stood by and did nothing. 芝加哥消防局袖手旁观 无所作为
[24:44] My mother died that day, 我母亲那天死了
[24:46] and my father sits in prison. 我父亲被抓进监狱
[24:48] I have waited ten years for the C.P.D. and C.F.D. 我等芝加哥警署和芝加哥消防局认错
[24:52] to admit wrongdoing and to drop all charges against my father. 并撤销对我父亲的全部指控已经等了十年
[24:56] I will wait no longer. 我不会再等下去了
[24:58] I’m declaring war on the Chicago Police Department 我在此向芝加哥警署
[25:01] and Chicago Fire Department. 和芝加哥消防局宣战
[25:03] If you are a member of either department, you are not safe. 如果你是这两个部门的一员 你就有危险
[25:06] If you are a family member of someone in either department, 如果你是这两个部门成员的家属
[25:08] You are not safe. 你也不安全
[25:12] This is just the beginning. 这只是开始
[25:14] You’ve been warned. 我警告过你们了
[25:20] Yep, I got it. I’ll call you back. 好 知道了 我再打给你
[25:23] A Ryan Wilcox visited Powell’s dad in prison 一个名叫赖安·威克斯的人在过去半年
[25:25] three times in the last six months. 三次去监狱探访了鲍威尔的父亲
[25:27] Lindsay did a workup on him. 琳德赛调查了他一下
[25:28] He’s loosely affiliated with various antigovernment groups– 他跟很多反政府组织都有联系
[25:31] explosives background from a stint in the army. 在军队学会的爆破技能
[25:33] Jin, she was gonna to send you something. 吉恩 她要给你发一些东西
[25:34] Yeah, I got it. 我收到了
[25:35] Wilcox owns a garage in an industrial area 威克斯在96街和卡柳梅特河街交汇的
[25:37] where 96th meets the Calumet River. 工业区有个车库
[25:39] All right, have Antonio and Lindsay meet us at the garage. 好 让安东尼奥和琳德赛在车库跟我们碰头
[25:41] You stay here. Feed us what we need. 你待着这里 做我们的后备
[25:44] And keep Graff in the loop. 把情况告诉格拉夫
[25:45] So you’re saying zero chance? 你的意思是毫无机会吗
[25:53] Yes. 是的
[25:55] Yes, Mr. Thelan, that’s what we’re saying– 是的 迪兰先生 我们就是这个意思
[25:57] Zero. 完全没有
[26:00] But there’s something you can do 但你还是可以做一件事
[26:03] that couldn’t have been done even 30 years ago. 一件三十年前不可能做的事
[26:07] Your daughter’s blood type is “O” negative. 你女儿的血型是O型阴性血
[26:09] That’s a match for another girl that got hit by the same blast 跟楼下一个爆炸中肝脏被损坏的女孩
[26:12] with a ruptured liver, right down the hall. 血型相符
[26:17] She’s going to die if she doesn’t get a new one. 如果不能移植新的肝脏 她就会死
[26:21] That’ll be two 9-year-olds killed by… 那么将有两个九岁女孩因为
[26:25] something like this. 那样的事而丧命
[26:28] Under normal circumstances, you’d have time to work 在正常情况下 你可以跟政府慢慢谈
[26:31] with the state to donate your daughter’s organs. 来捐献你女儿的器官
[26:35] Today… 今天
[26:38] I’m asking you to make a targeted donation. 我请求你做出定向捐赠
[26:42] If you agree… 如果你同意
[26:45] your daughter’s death won’t be meaningless. 你女儿的死就不会毫无意义
[26:54] That I know to be true. 这一点我可以肯定
[27:04] It’s your decision, Dad. 你来决定吧 爸爸
[27:10] But if it were me… 但如果要我说
[27:14] let’s let her go. 让她去吧
[27:23] We need to know in minutes, not hours. 我们时间不多 你们尽快
[27:44] Doctor… 医生
[27:47] Imogene would want this. 伊莫金会希望这样的
[28:06] Is that people talking in there? 里面有人说话吗
[28:12] A radio’s on. 收音机开着
[28:20] It’s positive for barium nitrate. 硝酸钡[炸药成分]检测呈阳性
[28:23] Let’s try the roof. 试试从屋顶攻入吧
[28:24] All right, grab the fiber-optic. 好 拿好光纤
[28:32] Now, what happens if the plaster falls and sets off the bomb? 如果灰泥落下引爆了炸弹会怎样
[28:36] You’ll be the first to know. 你会第一个知道的
[28:39] – All right. – Do your thing. -好吧 -做你该做的
[28:51] Front, side, rear door are all rigged. 前门 侧门和后门都装上了炸药
[28:55] So is the roll-up. 整个包围了起来
[28:56] Wires and 50-gallon drums attached to each. 每扇门都连着线和50加仑的桶
[28:59] Short version– do not breach. 简单地说 就是不要硬闯
[29:02] We could rappel down. 我们可以垂降
[29:07] All right, we don’t need the whole team going in. 我们不需要整个队伍都进去
[29:10] I’ll do it. 我来
[29:12] I just took the class in the academy. Aced it. 我在学校学过这门课 成绩很好
[29:16] Okay. 好吧
[29:18] All right, well, I need two. Any volunteers? 好吧 我需要两个人 还有志愿者吗
[29:21] You. 你
[29:23] Don’t turn on any lights. 不要开灯
[29:25] – Yeah. – Yeah. -好 -好
[29:26] Come on. Let’s do this. 来 干吧
[29:38] Clear. 安全
[29:50] Ryan Wilcox is here… 赖安·威克斯在这里
[29:52] Multiple gunshot wounds. 多处枪伤
[29:53] How long’s he been dead? 他死了多久
[29:56] – I’d say a day? – Max. -我估计有一天 -最多
[30:00] It’s Powell tying up more loose ends. 应该是鲍威尔在灭口
[30:02] They left a lot of stuff behind. 他们留下了很多东西
[30:04] They never thought it’d be found. 他们没想到会被发现
[30:05] They figured this whole block would be a crater. 他们以为整个街区会被炸成个大坑
[30:10] Wilcox purchased a white cargo van about two months ago. 威克斯两个月前订购了一辆白色货车
[30:19] There were three timing devices purchased. 还订购了三个定时装置
[30:21] I’m not a pessimist, but… 我不是个悲观主义者 但是
[30:24] there’s a damn good shot 很有可能
[30:24] that there’s a third car bomb out there in a white cargo van. 还有第三个汽车炸弹在一辆白色货车里
[30:28] If the second bomb was supposed to go off at 8:30 P.M., 如果第二个炸弹定在晚上八点半爆炸
[30:30] maybe the third bomb was set to go off at that time as well. 那也许第三个炸弹也会定在相同的时间
[30:33] – What time is it now? – 7:55. -现在几点了 -七点五十五
[30:41] 29 minutes and counting. 还有29分钟
[30:42] I’m listening, but I don’t hear dick. 但目前没有听到任何消息
[30:44] – Hospital parking lot? – Fully vetted. -医院停车场呢 -全面检查过了
[30:46] Blowing up a district would be too risky. 炸掉一个区太冒险了
[30:48] A bomb would be sniffed out in seconds. 炸弹很快就会被发现
[30:50] – A firehouse? – Not enough victims. -消防站 -受害者不够多
[30:52] Powell wanted high-ranking police and firefighters dead. 鲍威尔想炸死警察高管和消防员
[30:54] Most of them planned on attending the 10k gala. 他们中的大部分都会参加万米跑
[30:56] Yeah, and where would the rest be tonight? 其他人今晚会在哪里
[30:59] Headquarters. 总部
[31:00] Bull’s-eye. 就是那儿了
[31:08] – You ready, Greta? – Ready, doctor. -准备好了吗 格莉塔 -好了 医生
[31:11] Let’s have one good thing come out of this day. 我们让今天发生一件好事吧
[31:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[31:52] Be on the lookout for a van near the front door. 正在前门附近找一辆货车
[31:57] Jin, text everyone the photo and plate number of the van purchased. 吉恩 把那辆车的车牌号和照片发给所有人
[32:01] You’re looking for a white Econoline. 你们要找一辆白色伊克诺莱恩
[32:03] Bomb squad en route. 爆破组出发
[32:04] We should have made that left. 我们应该让他们离开
[32:08] Halstead, Lindsay, those back roads pay off? 霍斯特德 琳德赛 支路清理了吗
[32:12] Yeah, but traffic patterns are all screwed up 是的 但是因为爆炸导致
[32:13] – because of the bombing. – 15 minutes out. -交通模式全变了 -还有15分钟
[32:18] Alvin, please, give me some good news. 埃尔文 拜托告诉我点好消息
[32:25] Alvin? 埃尔文
[32:27] Pulling up now. 正在减速查看
[32:30] – Any eyes on the vehicle? – Not yet. -看见那辆车了吗 -还没
[32:40] We’re sure this van is white? 确定车是白色的吗
[33:07] Vehicle located, south side entrance. 找到车了 在南面出口
[33:08] It’s blue, not white– no tags. 是蓝的 不是白的 没有车牌
[33:11] – 12 minutes. – Jin, bomb squad update. -还有12分钟 -吉恩 拆弹小组到哪了
[33:15] Three blocks away. 还有三个街区
[33:16] Hey, if Powell was at the hospital 如果鲍威尔进医院
[33:17] because he likes to watch his handiwork… 是因为他喜欢观赏自己的杰作…
[33:19] What’s that? 那是什么
[33:21] – Right there. – Up top? -那边 -顶上吗
[33:23] – Yeah, right there. See? – Hey, on the roof. -对 就那 看见没 -看屋顶上
[33:26] – What do we got? – On the roof! -什么情况 -看屋顶上
[33:47] – Freeze! – Drop it! -不许动 -放下枪
[33:52] Get out! Get out of the building! 快出去 离开这幢大厦
[33:53] – Now! – Go! Go! Go! -快 -快走
[33:57] Stairs. 走楼梯
[34:05] He’s going up. 他上去了
[34:15] There’s Voight. Come on. 博伊特来了 走
[34:21] Nine minutes! 还有九分钟
[34:23] We think Powell is on the apartment building! 鲍威尔在公寓楼里
[34:24] In pursuit! 正在追捕他
[34:26] There’s the bomb squad! You stay with the bomb! 拆弹小组来了 你留下看着炸弹
[34:35] Officer Sumner, District 21. 我是21区的萨姆纳警官
[34:37] Explosive is inside the van, set to go off in 8 1/2 minutes. 爆炸物在货车里 离爆炸时间还有8分半
[34:40] All right, clear the area, please. 明白 麻烦你疏散人群
[34:42] Get back! Back! Move! 回去 回去 快走
[34:58] Suspect’s entered roof! 疑犯上了屋顶
[35:17] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[35:19] Cover me. 掩护我
[35:33] You can’t win! Drop your weapon! 你赢不了的 放下武器
[35:37] Put it down! 放下
[35:38] I want him alive! 我要抓活的
[35:45] Get up. 起来
[35:47] How many of your boys did I put in the dirt today? 我今天葬送了你多少人
[35:49] Any of ’em good friends? 其中有你的好朋友吗
[35:52] You wanna watch? 你想看吗
[35:55] – Watch it. – No! No, no! -那就看着吧 -不要 不要
[35:57] Time check! 剩余时间
[35:59] 60 seconds! 60秒
[36:06] Bomb dismantled. 炸弹已被拆卸
[36:08] Repeat– bomb dismantled. 重复 炸弹已被拆卸
[36:12] Plan failed. 你的计划失败了
[36:14] Actually, I think it was a pretty good day. 可是我还是觉得今天过得不错
[36:36] That’s good work tonight. 今晚干得漂亮
[36:50] Voight. 博伊特
[36:52] Good working with you… 很高兴能与你共事
[36:54] Or, uh, watching you work, I should say. 或者该说 很高兴能看你工作
[36:57] You too, Sir. 我也是 探员
[37:06] You all right? 你没事吧
[37:08] Solid. 生龙活虎
[37:10] Tough guy. 是条汉子
[37:16] Suction. 抽吸
[37:19] As a senior resident, 我当住院医生的第四年
[37:20] I was on call. 有一次值班
[37:23] I was working with the chief trauma surgeon. 我和创伤外科主任共事
[37:27] I knew he’d be the one deciding 我知道就是由他来决定
[37:28] if I got the coveted trauma fellowship position. 我能否得到梦寐以求的创伤研究员职位
[37:32] But 9:00 P.M., we were up to our eyeballs in trauma cases, 但晚上九点 我们正全神贯注医治病人时
[37:36] and I got a call that my dad suffered a heart attack. 我接到电话说我父亲犯了心脏病
[37:39] Was rushed to another hospital. 正在送往另一家医院
[37:42] Clamp. 夹钳
[37:45] I asked if I could leave to be with my father. 我问他能不能去陪陪我父亲
[37:48] He looked me in the eye and said, 他盯着我看 然后说
[37:49] “Yeah, you can go, 你可以走
[37:50] but you’ll never get the trauma fellowship.” 不过走了就别想要那个研究员职位了
[37:53] I couldn’t believe how insensitive this guy was. 我不敢相信这家伙居然如此冷血无情
[37:56] Heart rate 150. Pressure is dropping. 心率150 血压下降
[38:00] We saved 16 people that night, 那晚 我们救了16个人
[38:02] but my dad passed away. 可我父亲却去世了
[38:05] Heparinized saline. 生理盐水
[38:11] Removing proximal clamp. 夹钳拿走
[38:13] 80 systolic. 收缩压80
[38:15] 76 70 76, 70.
[38:17] It’s a day like today 那天 就跟今天一样
[38:18] when I understand why that surgeon did that. 我明白了那个医生为何那么做
[38:23] This is the life we’ve chosen. 这就是我们选择的生活
[38:25] And what we can do is right here and now. 我们能做的就在此时此刻
[38:28] It’s the most important thing. 眼下最重要的事
[38:31] And that is to try and save this little girl. 就是尽力挽救这个女孩
[39:16] The operation went as well as could be expected. 手术非常顺利
[39:20] There’s, uh, good blood flow to the liver, 血液顺利流向了肝脏
[39:24] and the other bleeding has stopped. 另一处出血也止住了
[39:30] She’s got a long road ahead of her, 她还有很长的路要走
[39:31] but, uh, it’s looking good. 不过目前看来情况不错
[39:50] Where the fire department is still working hard 消防部门仍在努力工作
[39:52] to clean up the mess left by a bomb 清理今早八点
[39:54] that went off at 8 o’clock this morning, 爆炸引起的混乱场面
[39:56] leaving 18 dead… 爆炸中有18人丧生…
[39:57] How many survivors they pull out? 他们救出了多少幸存者
[40:00] I just heard over two dozen. 听说有二十多人
[40:04] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:07] Chicago will bounce back. 芝加哥会重整旗鼓的
[40:10] Yeah. 当然
[40:12] She always does. 一如既往
[40:16] We’ll give you more information as we get it. 一有新消息我们就会告诉大家
[40:19] We’re here–we’re gonna be here all night… 今晚我们会留在这里…
[40:56] I should have called. I know. 我该先打个电话的
[41:00] You don’t ever have to call. 你永远不必先打电话
[41:49] I just have one request. 我只有一个请求
[41:52] Yeah? Name it. 什么 你说
[41:56] Stay the night. 今晚留下来
[41:58] – After today, I… – I’m not going anywhere. -过了今天… -我哪儿也不去
芝加哥警署

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥警署(Chicago P.D.)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme