时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | If you want a life better than what you got, | 如果你想过上美好的生活 |
[00:06] | I will help you get to the other side. | 我会尽可能地帮助你 |
[00:08] | – I can’t. – Hello? | -我做不到 -喂 |
[00:10] | Is this your first time firing your weapon? | 这是你第一次开枪吗 |
[00:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:14] | I’m around any time you need to talk. | 你想找人聊天的话我随时奉陪 |
[00:18] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[00:39] | Finally. | 终于 |
[01:17] | $3.25. | 3.25美元 |
[01:27] | I wanted to come talk to you, like, a million times. | 我有无数次都想来找你聊聊 |
[01:31] | Uh-huh. | 是吗 |
[01:33] | I’m clean. | 我戒了 |
[01:37] | 30 days. | 戒了一个月了 |
[01:42] | Congratulations, Nadia. | 那恭喜了 娜迪亚 |
[01:44] | Sincerely. | 真心恭喜 |
[01:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:49] | For trying with me. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[01:52] | Look, I know it took a few times, | 我知道这种事不是一蹴而就的 |
[01:55] | but what you did for me, it really stuck. | 但是你为我做的事我都记在心里 |
[02:02] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[02:06] | In the NFL, they’ve got these cold weather vests… | 橄榄球联盟他们有种御寒马甲 |
[02:08] | – Yeah? – Battery-operated or something, | -是吗 -是用电池的还是什么 |
[02:10] | to keep ’em nice and toasty on the sidelines. | 让在场外区的人也能好好保暖 |
[02:12] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[02:13] | Lightweight, thin material, perfect for us. | 衣服轻而薄 刚好适合我们穿 |
[02:15] | Who do I talk to in the district about something like that? | 这种事警署里应该找谁说 |
[02:18] | Well, let me look that up for you, I’ll– | 我可以帮你查查… |
[02:20] | Once I get to a computer. | 等我上网 |
[02:21] | You know it’s a good idea. | 这绝对是个好主意 |
[02:23] | – Oh! – Sorry. | -啊 -不好意思 |
[02:26] | – What’s up, bro? – How you doin’, man? | -你好 -你好 |
[02:28] | Your fly’s open. | 你拉链没拉 |
[02:30] | 希腊神话中的美少年 因自恋水中倒影 相思而死 | |
[02:30] | Hey, Narcissus, come on over here. | 那耳喀索斯 你过来 |
[02:32] | – Who? – Come over here. | -你说谁 -过来 |
[02:35] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[02:36] | What do you got going on Friday night? | 周五晚你有空吗 |
[02:38] | I need you. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[02:39] | Off the books. | 私人问题 |
[02:40] | – Should I be worried? – No. | -我该担心吗 -不用 |
[02:41] | Why? You got something to hide? | 怎么 你有什么秘密吗 |
[02:43] | No, I’m jut trying to figure out what you’re asking me. | 不是 我就是想弄明白你想让我干什么 |
[02:44] | I’m not asking you; I’m telling you, | 不是想让你干什么 我是在通知你 |
[02:46] | and you’ll find out Friday. | 周五晚你就知道了 |
[02:47] | So meet out here and wear something nice. | 你穿好看点 到时候找我就行了 |
[02:49] | – Something nice? – Yeah. | -穿好看点 -对 |
[02:52] | Are you hearing this? | 你也听到了吗 |
[02:54] | We gotta move. | 马上行动 |
[02:55] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Massacre. | -怎么了 -有大屠杀 |
[03:00] | – There you go. – Detective. | -给你 -警探 |
[03:20] | All right, where are we at so far? | 现在是什么情况 |
[03:23] | The four guards are dead, and one guy’s wounded. | 四名保安死亡 一名受伤 |
[03:26] | What’d they get? | 凶手抢走了什么 |
[03:26] | Eight million in cash. | 八百万现金 |
[03:28] | International currency shipment from Nagano, Japan, | 从日本长野县来的国际货币运输船 |
[03:31] | headed down to the federal reserve on Lasalle. | 开往拉萨尔的联邦储备局 |
[03:34] | They cleared customs fine, | 他们顺利通关了 |
[03:35] | and then the money came here | 然后现金就被运来这里 |
[03:36] | to be loaded onto an armored car. | 等待装上运钞车 |
[03:37] | Can the survivor tell us anything? | 可以问讯受伤人员吗 |
[03:39] | Yeah. The one guy that’s stable is Lukas Perko. | 可以 唯一状况稳定的人是卢卡斯•佩尔科 |
[03:41] | He’s the warehouse manager | 他是仓库经理 |
[03:43] | and Eric Gonzalez, head of security. | 还有保安队长艾瑞克·冈萨雷斯 |
[03:46] | All right, you grab him. | 好 你去问他 |
[03:47] | – We’ll talk to Perko. – Okay. | -我们去问佩尔科 -好 |
[03:50] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[03:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:54] | They say it’s a through and through. | 他们说子弹把我打穿了 |
[03:56] | Hey, can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独待一会儿吗 |
[03:58] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[04:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:05] | What’d you see? | 你都看到什么了 |
[04:06] | Four of ’em. | 他们有四个人 |
[04:08] | Black hoodie, masks, | 黑色连帽衫 戴着面具 |
[04:11] | dark shades, bandanas. | 一身黑衣 蒙着头巾 |
[04:14] | They lit the place up, man. | 他们疯狂扫射 |
[04:15] | It all happened just like… that. | 一切都那么突然 |
[04:17] | And where were you when they came in? | 他们进来时你在哪里 |
[04:20] | I was in the john, | 我当时在厕所 |
[04:22] | and I come runnin’ out. | 跑出来的时候 |
[04:24] | And I saw a gun swing my way. | 就看到一个人拿着枪朝我过来 |
[04:26] | I heard sounds like firecrackers. | 当时就跟放鞭炮一样 |
[04:28] | I got hit. I dropped. | 我中弹然后倒下了 |
[04:30] | I guess they thought you were dead. | 他们肯定以为你被打死了 |
[04:33] | Yeah, I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[04:35] | Height? Weight? | 罪犯的身高体重呢 |
[04:36] | Anything else? | 你还看到什么了 |
[04:38] | I caught a glimpse of their foreheads and necks. | 我看到他们的额头和脖子了 |
[04:41] | Black guys, for sure. | 可以肯定都是黑人 |
[04:46] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 怎么会这样呢 |
[04:48] | It was Reginald’s birthday tomorrow. | 明天是雷金纳德的生日 |
[04:51] | We were gonna go to the Pink Monkey, all of us. | 我们本来打算一起去粉色猴子酒店庆祝的 |
[04:53] | What’d you see? | 你都看到什么了 |
[04:55] | I was in my office in the back of the building. | 当时我在后面的办公室里 |
[04:58] | I heard, like, a pop, pop, pop. | 听到了突突声 |
[05:02] | And by the time I got here, it was– | 我到这里时 就… |
[05:04] | Everyone was just– I mean, I tried to | 大家都… 我想… |
[05:06] | hold Tinker’s head with my hand, | 用手抱住廷克的头 |
[05:08] | but I couldn’t keep the blood in. | 但血还是止不住地流 |
[05:12] | We’re gonna need to see all of your security footage. | 我们需要看看你们的监控录像 |
[05:16] | Yeah, whatever you need. | 好的 没问题 |
[05:21] | What did you get from the security guy? | 保安那边有什么收获 |
[05:23] | He seemed in genuine shock. | 他好像被吓得不轻 |
[05:24] | What about your guy? | 你们那边呢 |
[05:25] | Eight million reasons I can think of why one of ’em is lying. | 他们中肯定有一个人在撒谎 |
[05:40] | What’s up with you and Ruzek? | 你和鲁塞克怎么回事 |
[05:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:44] | I mean, you looked like you were at the seventh grade dance | 之前你不小心撞到他时 |
[05:47] | when you bumped into him earlier. | 你就像舞会上的小女生一样惊慌 |
[05:48] | Now, I’m sayin’ his name, | 现在我提到他 |
[05:50] | and you don’t look much better. | 你又脸色不对劲 |
[05:52] | It’s, uh… | 我们… |
[05:54] | I don’t know what it is. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[05:57] | Permission to speak freely? | 我可以直说吗 |
[05:58] | Sure, as long as I have permission | 好哇 我听着不爽的话 |
[06:00] | to kick you in the ass if I don’t like what you say. | 你同意让我踹你屁股就行 |
[06:03] | Okay. | 可以啊 |
[06:05] | If your big plan is to sleep your way into intelligence, | 如果你打算靠睡男人进情报组 |
[06:07] | I’m not sure if that’s the right guy to make that happen. | 我觉得睡他好像没用 |
[06:12] | I’m jokin’. I’m jokin’. | 我开玩笑的 |
[06:13] | – Get off me, Atwater. – I’m playin’. | -滚一边儿去 阿特沃特 -我逗你玩呢 |
[06:14] | I didn’t mean it. I didn’t mean it. | 我说笑呢 说笑呢 |
[06:28] | All right, Perko’s been with the company for two years. | 佩尔科在那里干了两年 |
[06:31] | He’s got no criminal record. | 没有犯罪记录 |
[06:32] | He did have a juvey one, though. | 但他进过少管所 |
[06:35] | Perko and his brother Dominik got pinched at 15 | 佩尔科15岁时和他的兄弟多米尼克 |
[06:37] | on a drug conspiracy for selling meth. | 因一桩贩卖冰毒的案件被抓 |
[06:39] | He had a mandatory release at 18 | 他在18岁时被强制性释放 |
[06:41] | and stayed on the straight and narrow, | 之后一直规规矩矩的 |
[06:42] | but the brother kept dealing for a Croatian gang, | 但他兄弟之后还为一个克罗地亚黑帮贩毒 |
[06:45] | the Two-Threes. | 叫做二三会 |
[06:46] | Brother’s currently serving eight years at Stateville. | 他兄弟被判入狱八年 目前正在服刑 |
[06:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:50] | So they had six video cameras, | 他们有六个摄像头 |
[06:53] | which you’d think would be aces, right? | 你们肯定觉得大有作用 对吗 |
[06:55] | But, as you can see, cameras one and two, | 但是你们看 一号和二号摄像头 |
[06:57] | the crew stays too far out of frame | 嫌疑人离镜头太远 |
[06:59] | to be of any useful identification. | 无法提供有效的身份信息 |
[07:01] | Three and four, they stay out of frame all together. | 三号和四号 他们都不在镜头内 |
[07:03] | And on five, they keep their backs to the camera. | 五号 他们背对着镜头 |
[07:05] | And six, the one camera that they can’t avoid, | 六号 他们无法避开的那个 |
[07:08] | well, it’s conveniently obscured by the gate. | 很巧地被门给挡住了 |
[07:10] | There’s no way this isn’t an inside job. | 这肯定是内部作案 |
[07:12] | I talked to the dicks over at area south. | 我跟南区的警察聊了聊 |
[07:14] | One of the canvassing detectives interviewed a trucker | 有个寻访警探曾经询问过一名卡车司机 |
[07:16] | who said that he saw a panel van fleeing the scene. | 他说他看到一辆厢式货车从案发地点逃走 |
[07:18] | – Tags? – Nothing. | -牌照呢 -没有 |
[07:20] | Except he saw two of the guys remove their masks. | 不过他看到两名男子摘下了面罩 |
[07:23] | Now, he didn’t get a good look at their faces, | 他没有看清他们的样子 |
[07:24] | but he said they were both Caucasian males. | 但他说他们都是白人男性 |
[07:27] | So Perko lied. | 所以佩尔科说谎了 |
[07:29] | The old “black guys did it” defense. | 还用”黑人干的”这么老掉牙的借口 |
[07:31] | He’s in the E.R. at Chicago Med. | 他在芝加哥医院的急诊室 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I’d like first crack at this one, boss. | 我想先去查这条线索 老大 |
[07:35] | You lookin’ to prove yourself, Sumner? | 你这是想证明自己吗 萨姆纳 |
[07:36] | I’m ready to grill him till he rolls. | 我已经准备好让他开口了 |
[07:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:39] | Take Antonio with you. | 跟安东尼奥一起去 |
[07:47] | – Allie. – Hi, Jay. | -艾莉 -你好 杰 |
[07:50] | Hey. | 你好 |
[07:51] | I was just picking up a book for my dad up the street, | 我刚才来这附近帮我爸爸取本书 |
[07:53] | and I thought I would just– | 然后我就想我可以… |
[07:59] | I had a great time. | 跟你在一起很开心 |
[08:01] | And I’m glad you stopped by, okay? | 我也很高兴你顺路过来看我 |
[08:07] | – Tomorrow night then? – Tomorrow night. | -那明晚见 -明晚见 |
[08:16] | And? | 说吧 |
[08:18] | She’s just a girl I know. | 只是个熟人 |
[08:22] | How’s it going with the fireman? | 你跟那个消防员怎么样了 |
[08:24] | We’re taking things slow. | 我们打算慢慢来 |
[08:33] | The detectives, right? | 你们是警探吧 |
[08:35] | I was just thinking– | 我刚刚还在想… |
[08:35] | We know it was an inside job, | 我们已经知道是内部作案了 |
[08:37] | so we started wondering, | 所以我们怀疑 |
[08:39] | could it be the one guy who walks away | 会不会就是那个在别人被打成筛子的时候 |
[08:41] | while everyone else catches a dozen bullets? | 恰好走开的家伙干的呢 |
[08:44] | Inside job? | 内部作案 |
[08:45] | Maybe it’s the guy with a juvey record | 也许是个以前进过少管所 |
[08:46] | and a brother in Stateville. | 现在兄弟在监狱的家伙 |
[08:48] | Hey, I was just a shorty. | 我当时只是卖了几颗小药丸 |
[08:49] | Or maybe it’s the guy who lied about the crew being black. | 又或者是撒谎说罪犯是黑人的那个家伙 |
[08:59] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[09:00] | The guy who shot me, I recognized him. | 开枪打我的那个人 我认识他 |
[09:04] | His–his bandana slipped. | 他的头巾滑了下来 |
[09:08] | He’s from my neighborhood, but I don’t know his name. | 他是我邻居 但我不知道他的名字 |
[09:10] | I mean, he’s in the Two-Three’s. | 他是二三会的成员 |
[09:13] | These guys, they got a lot of reach. | 他们势力很广 |
[09:16] | I roll, they find my brother in the prison. | 我要是多嘴 他们会在监狱找我兄弟麻烦 |
[09:18] | Imagine your face for the world to see | 想象一下 你这张脸出现在 |
[09:23] | next to the word “racist” in the dictionary. | 字典里”种族主义者”词条的旁边 |
[09:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:37] | Dennis Novak. | 丹尼斯·诺瓦克 |
[09:38] | N-O-V-A-K? | N-O-V-A-K 这么拼吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:43] | Dennis Novak from East Pilsen? | 东皮尔森的丹尼斯·诺瓦克吗 |
[09:46] | Look, his crew sells kush, X, | 他的团伙卖大麻 摇头丸 |
[09:49] | whatever they’re calling junk these days. | 就是现在市面上的各种垃圾玩意儿 |
[09:51] | He’s a low-level jab slinger. | 但他是个不入流的毒贩子 |
[09:53] | It’s way out of his league. | 他做不了这么大的案子 |
[09:54] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[10:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | Reach out to your CI’s, the hypes, the lot lizards. | 去找你们的线人 毒虫 赌鬼 |
[10:05] | Find out where in my city this guy thinks he can hide. | 看看这家伙能在我的城市里躲到哪儿去 |
[10:13] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[10:15] | Yeah, my bad. | 我的错 |
[10:19] | Sarge, I’m willing to help you and everything, | 警长 我很愿意帮你 |
[10:23] | but you gotta tell me what’s going on here. | 但你得告诉我到底是什么事 |
[10:26] | I gotta close the dad deal. | 我不得不完成老爸协议了 |
[10:28] | The–the what now? | 你说什么 |
[10:33] | I’m accustomed to living in a nice house in Lincoln Park, | 我习惯住在林肯公园的一栋好房子里 |
[10:36] | a house I can’t afford on my CPD salary. | 但我当警察拿的工资负担不起 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[10:40] | My dad is very wealthy. | 我爸很有钱 |
[10:42] | Investment banker wealthy. | 和投资银行家差不多 |
[10:45] | Cover of Forbes wealthy. | 甚至能上《福布斯》封面 |
[10:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:49] | I’m his older single daughter who’s never been married. | 我是他一直未婚的老闺女 |
[10:51] | We do this dance every year | 每年我们都要玩一套老把戏 |
[10:52] | where I bring my new fiance to dinner | 我会把我的新未婚夫带去吃晚餐 |
[10:54] | and tell him I’m sure this is the one. | 告诉他这个就是我的真命天子 |
[10:56] | He then writes me a check and tells me he’s proud of me. | 然后他就给我一张支票说他为我骄傲 |
[10:59] | We’re both just going through the motions at this point, | 我们都在这件事上装样子走过场 |
[11:01] | but he’s old-fashioned, | 但他这人很保守 |
[11:04] | and I don’t want to think about what would happen | 如果我不再玩这套把戏 |
[11:05] | if I don’t play the game. | 不知道会怎样 |
[11:07] | All right, say no more. | 好了 无需多说 |
[11:08] | I get it. I do. | 我懂了 明白 |
[11:09] | It’s just I–you think he’s going to buy this? | 只是 你觉得他会相信吗 |
[11:13] | Why wouldn’t he? | 他为什么不信 |
[11:14] | Well, the, uh… | 那个… |
[11:16] | The age difference. | 年龄差距 |
[11:19] | Exactly how old do you think I am? | 你觉得我有多老 |
[11:24] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[11:28] | Friday. | 星期五 |
[11:30] | Dress nicely. | 穿得好看点 |
[11:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | You need a moment? | 你要一个人待会儿吗 |
[11:38] | All right, come on. | 那好 来吧 |
[11:39] | Perko’s about to walk from the hospital. | 佩尔科要出院了 |
[11:41] | Hank wants us to keep an eye on him. | 汉克想让我们盯着他 |
[11:43] | Anywhere’s better than here. | 去哪儿都比在这儿好 |
[11:46] | This is where Novak holes up. | 诺瓦克就在这儿躲着 |
[11:48] | Instead of the bank taking over, the Two-Threes did. | 二三会代替银行把这个地方收了 |
[11:50] | Which makes no warrant necessary. | 所以根本不需要搜查令 |
[12:24] | Chicago P.D.! | 芝加哥警署 |
[12:26] | Bodies! | 发现尸体 |
[12:28] | Cover! | 掩护 |
[12:30] | I got the door on the left. Go! | 我盯着左边的房间 快去 |
[12:33] | I’ve got three more! | 又发现三具尸体 |
[12:36] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[12:38] | Clear! | 安全 |
[12:42] | Clear! | 安全 |
[12:52] | Well, found a couple of these. | 发现了几个这种东西 |
[12:55] | If there was money here, it’s gone now.. | 就算这里原来藏着钱 现在也没了 |
[12:57] | Maybe somebody wanted a bigger piece of the pie for himself. | 也许某人想多分点钱 |
[13:00] | Three of these men have Two-Threes’ ink. | 三个人身上都有二三会的标记 |
[13:01] | Look at this guy. | 看看这个 |
[13:04] | – He ain’t Croatian. – San Judas Tadeo. | -他不是克罗地亚人 -圣犹大·塔德奥 |
[13:07] | He’s a big narcosaint in Colombia. | 他在哥伦比亚是个贩毒大咖 |
[13:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:09] | So we’ve got two different types of rounds. | 我们找到了两种不同类型的子弹 |
[13:11] | We’ve got the nine mils from the pistols, | 发现了手枪打出子弹的九个角位 |
[13:12] | and then I dug a couple slugs out of the wall. | 然后从墙上挖出了几个子弹 |
[13:15] | I think that’ a 0.22 hollow point. | 我觉得这是0.22中空弹 |
[13:16] | It’s an assassin’s bullet. | 杀手用的子弹 |
[13:18] | 10 to 1 he came in with a Colombian hit squad, | 十有八九他进来时碰上了哥伦比亚的杀手 |
[13:21] | caught two in the chest, | 胸部中了两枪 |
[13:23] | and his amigos left him where he fell. | 倒下后 他的朋友就不管他了 |
[13:24] | So run Mr. Bogota’s prints. | 查查这位波哥大[哥伦比亚首都]先生的指纹 |
[13:26] | See if we find anything at all. | 看看能有什么发现 |
[13:28] | We need a name. | 我们得知道到底是谁 |
[13:31] | He picks up his coffee, | 他买了咖啡 |
[13:32] | goes to the pharmacy, | 去了药房 |
[13:33] | picks up the dry cleaning. | 取了干洗衣服 |
[13:35] | Tailing Perko was a complete wank, Al. | 盯佩尔科的梢完全是浪费时间 埃尔 |
[13:37] | That is till it isn’t. | 总有露出马脚的时候 |
[13:39] | That is meaningless. | 毫无意义 |
[13:43] | So what’d you decide about Wendy? | 所以你跟温迪到底要怎么样 |
[13:45] | Oh, I’m just takin’ it one day at a time, you know? | 我只是想慢慢来 你知道吗 |
[13:48] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[13:49] | Not really. | 真不知道 |
[13:50] | Hey, I got to ask you. | 我得问问你 |
[13:51] | Sergeant Platt, is she out of the closet? | 普拉特警长 她出柜了吗 |
[13:55] | I make it my mission to know as little | 我觉得对那个女人 |
[13:56] | about that woman as possible. | 了解的越少越好 |
[13:58] | She’s making me be her beard to meet her father. | 她让我假扮她男友去见她父亲 |
[14:01] | I get it, you don’t want your dad to know you’re gay. | 不想让爸爸知道自己是同性恋什么的 这我理解 |
[14:03] | That’s fine. I just don’t get it with her. | 也无所谓 可我不理解她为什么这样 |
[14:07] | High school friend of mine, Travis White. | 我高中有个朋友 叫特拉维斯·怀特 |
[14:11] | Hell of a football player. | 是个足球运动员 |
[14:13] | Full ride at Notre Dame, the works. | 获得了圣母大学的全额奖学金 长得很帅 |
[14:16] | But gay as the day is long, and everybody knew it. | 但生来就是同性恋 所有人都知道 |
[14:19] | Now, rather than come out to his parents, | 他宁愿和他男朋友搬去朝鲜 |
[14:21] | he moves to Korea with his boyfriend. | 也不愿在父母面前出柜 |
[14:23] | Now, he comes back once a year | 现在 他每年回来一趟 |
[14:24] | but tells his parents | 但告诉他的父母 |
[14:26] | that his girlfriend out there is afraid of flying. | 他在朝鲜的女朋友害怕坐飞机 |
[14:29] | Korea. | 朝鲜 |
[14:30] | Now–and his parents are nice. | 他父母人很好 |
[14:36] | Look at this guy. | 看看这个人 |
[14:42] | Man, anything for a buck, huh? | 赚区区一美元真不容易啊 |
[14:46] | Hey! Get away from the car, would you? | 离我的车远点 好吗 |
[14:48] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[14:49] | Whoa. | 天呐 |
[14:50] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[14:55] | Hey! | 站住 |
[14:57] | I got the squeegee guy. | 我去追那个擦车窗的人 |
[15:01] | Stop! | 站住 |
[15:05] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[15:10] | Hang in there, buddy. | 坚持住 伙计 |
[15:17] | Stop! | 站住 |
[15:19] | Chicago P.D.! Out of the way! | 芝加哥警署 快闪开 |
[15:21] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快走 |
[15:31] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[15:37] | Bastard had a car waiting. | 有辆车接应那个混蛋 |
[15:40] | How’s this guy? | 这个人怎么样了 |
[15:41] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[15:42] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[15:47] | It’s gasoline. | 是汽油 |
[15:52] | The Colombians are going scorched earth on this. | 哥伦比亚人这次要用使用焦土战略了 |
[15:52] | 当敌人进入某处时故意烧毁 破坏及移除任何可能对敌人有用的东西 | |
[15:55] | Literally. | 千真万确 |
[15:56] | I think they were hoping to torch this guy in his car | 我觉得他们是想把这个人和他的所有东西 |
[15:58] | along with everything with him. | 都在车里烧光 |
[16:00] | But I managed to put out the flames | 但我在他手机被烧毁之前 |
[16:01] | before his cell phone was destroyed. | 扑灭了火苗 |
[16:03] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[16:03] | I thought you said you believed Perko. | 我以为你相信佩尔科 |
[16:05] | About the Croatian gang, yeah. | 在克罗地亚的帮派问题上 我是相信他 |
[16:08] | But this Colombian thing, I don’t know how it adds up. | 但哥伦比亚人的事 我不清楚 |
[16:10] | I got a theory. | 我有个想法 |
[16:12] | Perko knows about the $8 million coming in, | 佩尔科知道将会有八百万收入囊中 |
[16:14] | decides it’s time to set up his retirement fund. | 决定是时候建他的退休基金了 |
[16:17] | Hires his old Croatian friends to come and take it. | 于是雇他的克罗地亚老朋友来取钱 |
[16:19] | Only problem is, | 唯一的问题是 |
[16:20] | the Colombians found out and decided to rob the robbers. | 哥伦比亚人发现了 决定来个螳螂捕蝉 |
[16:23] | Okay, but how did the Colombians find out? | 好吧 但哥伦比亚人是怎么知道的 |
[16:25] | Perko’s cell had the same number call it | 有个号码连续十一次 |
[16:27] | the last 11 times. | 给佩尔科打电话 |
[16:29] | Call the state, line up a judge. | 打给州法院 安排个法官 |
[16:31] | You start writing up a warrant for that phone. | 你去准备申请调查手机记录的搜查证 |
[16:33] | Don’t need to. | 不用 |
[16:34] | The calls all came from inside Stateville Prison. | 电话全是从斯泰特维尔监狱打来的 |
[16:46] | Unless you guys are my new attorneys, | 除非你们是我的新律师 |
[16:48] | I got nothing to say. | 否则我没什么好说的 |
[16:49] | Your brother is dead. | 你哥哥死了 |
[16:51] | He was lit up like a barbecue grill | 像块牛排一样在18大街 |
[16:53] | in the middle of 18th Street. | 路中间被烤熟了 |
[16:57] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[16:58] | Colombians did it. | 是哥伦比亚人干的 |
[17:00] | The $8 million is gone, baby, gone. | 八百万没了 小子 没了 |
[17:04] | Robbery was your idea, yeah? | 抢劫是你的主意 对吗 |
[17:06] | Your brother told you about where he worked, | 你哥哥跟你说了他在哪里 |
[17:08] | what he did, ’cause you two were close. | 干什么工作 因为你们关系很好 |
[17:10] | You connected him with the Two-Threes, | 你给他和二三帮的人牵线认识 |
[17:12] | who you sold drugs for prior to getting locked up. | 你被关进来之前就是把毒品卖给他们的 |
[17:18] | Colombians? | 哥伦比亚人吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:20] | They’re killing anyone and everyone involved in this plan. | 他们会把牵扯其中的人都赶尽杀绝 |
[17:23] | So you need to tell us what deal you made | 所以你得告诉我们你是怎么 |
[17:25] | to double-cross your brother, | 出卖的你哥哥 |
[17:26] | or we’re gonna charge you federally for all ten murders, | 否则我们会把那十宗谋杀都安在你头上 |
[17:29] | and then I get to hear my two favorite words… | 然后我就能听到自己最喜欢的两个词了 |
[17:31] | wait, listen, wait, here it comes: | 等等 听好了… |
[17:34] | “death penalty.” | “死刑” |
[17:36] | You gotta get me a new cell. | 你得给我换个囚室 |
[17:38] | Move me out of that block. | 让我从那间搬出来 |
[17:39] | Whoa, you want to negotiate, | 你想讨价还价 |
[17:41] | then you got to give us something. | 那就得先证明自己有用啊 |
[17:42] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[17:44] | My cellmate is Colombian. | 我的狱友是哥伦比亚人 |
[17:46] | He’s a big time killer with the Latin Kings. | 是拉丁君主帮的杀手 |
[17:56] | He must’ve heard me talking. | 他一定是听到我说的话了 |
[17:59] | His name is Miguel Ortega. | 他叫米盖尔·奥特加 |
[18:05] | I didn’t double-cross Lukas. | 我没有出卖卢卡斯 |
[18:08] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[18:13] | You gotta help me. | 你们得帮我 |
[18:23] | The prisoner’s name is Miguel Ortega. | 那犯人叫米盖尔·奥特加 |
[18:25] | – Convict number 452-8512. – Okay. | -囚号452-8512 -好的 |
[18:28] | I need the name and address of every person he’s called, | 我要接到过他电话的所有人的名字和住址 |
[18:31] | visited, or sent mail to the last 72 hours. | 探监人员 或者过去72小时内寄信的人 |
[18:33] | I’m on it. | 马上查 |
[18:36] | We gonna move Dominik Perko to a new cell? | 我们要给多米尼克·佩尔科换间囚室吗 |
[18:40] | He made his bed. | 他自作的孽 |
[18:42] | Let him bleed in it. | 自己受吧 |
[18:48] | Score one for the home team. | 查到了 |
[18:49] | Miguel Ortega’s been visited nine times | 米盖尔·奥特加被探视过九次 |
[18:52] | and made four phone calls to his main man | 打了四通电话给自己在 |
[18:53] | in the Latin Kings, Rolo Ramirez. | 拉丁君主帮的亲信 罗洛·拉米雷斯 |
[18:56] | And these are his active lieutenants. | 这些都是现在跟着他的副手 |
[18:58] | That’s the homeless guy. | 那是那个流浪汉 |
[19:00] | – The torcher. – This guy? | -放火的那个 -这个吗 |
[19:01] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:02] | I’m certain, boss. | 确定 头儿 |
[19:03] | You’re the Latin Kings. | 如果你是拉丁君主帮的 |
[19:04] | You rob the robbers, get away with 8 mill. | 抢了抢劫犯 拿走了八百万 |
[19:06] | Why waste Perko? | 为什么要杀了佩尔科 |
[19:07] | Well, you wouldn’t do it unless he knew something | 除非他知道了不该知道的 |
[19:08] | he wasn’t supposed to. | 否则不会这样 |
[19:10] | But he was tied to the Croatians, | 但他是跟克罗地亚人混的 |
[19:11] | not the Colombians. | 不是哥伦比亚人 |
[19:12] | What’s the nationality of the name Gonzalez? | 叫”冈萨雷斯”这名的会是哪国人 |
[19:16] | It’s not Croatian. | 绝对不是克罗地亚人 |
[19:28] | Hi, we have an appointment. | 你好 我们预约了 |
[19:30] | Why don’t you step outside for a second? | 不如你出去转转吧 |
[19:31] | Come on, it’s okay. | 别怕 没事 |
[19:36] | Hey, I was gonna call– | 我准备打电话给… |
[19:38] | You been working here, what, three weeks? | 你在这工作多久了 三周吗 |
[19:41] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[19:42] | Where’s Rolo Ramirez? | 罗洛·拉米雷斯在哪里 |
[19:46] | You notice what we did with the camera, right? | 你也看到刚才我们动摄像头了吧 |
[19:50] | And bad things happen | 监控坏了以后 |
[19:51] | when security cameras are rendered ineffective, | 总是会有不好的事发生 |
[19:54] | wouldn’t you say? | 你说呢 |
[19:57] | I– | 我… |
[20:01] | Bro… | 兄弟 |
[20:02] | we know Ramirez put you in this job | 我们知道你是在拉丁君主帮 |
[20:04] | after the Latin Kings caught wind of the robbery plans. | 听到抢劫的风声之后 被拉米雷斯安排来的 |
[20:11] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[20:20] | You want to help yourself, now’s the time. | 你想拉自己一把的话 就趁现在 |
[20:24] | Otherwise, we leave that camera facing the wall… | 否则 那摄像头还是会对着墙… |
[20:30] | and whatever happens, happens. | 之后发生什么 听天由命 |
[20:32] | Okay, I don’t know where he is, | 好吧 我不知道他在哪 |
[20:33] | but I know how to get to him. | 但知道怎么找到他 |
[20:36] | Rolo, he likes to use high-end whores. | 罗洛 他喜欢高档的应召女 |
[20:40] | White chicks. | 白妞 |
[20:41] | He uses a call service. | 用电话叫妓女 |
[20:43] | Which one? | 哪一家 |
[20:44] | Zen Dolls. | 禅宗欲女 |
[20:48] | Rolo just ordered two hookers. | 罗洛刚叫了两个妓女 |
[20:51] | They get picked up and dropped off at a location, | 有人接她们去特定地点 |
[20:54] | so we’re going to put a cop in with one of their whores. | 所以我们要派一个警察去装妓女 |
[20:56] | That means– | 也就是说… |
[20:57] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[21:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:07] | Go get dressed. | 去换衣服 |
[21:07] | The rest of us suit up and get ready for the meet. Let’s go. | 剩下的人装备好 准备动手 去吧 |
[21:13] | She beat you to the punch, huh? | 她抢了你饭碗哦 |
[21:15] | If she wants to step up, let her step up. | 她想逞英雄就随她去 |
[21:17] | You just didn’t want anybody seeing you in a skirt. | 你就是不想让我们看见你穿裙子 |
[21:19] | I’m not sure anyone would enjoy that. | 我不确定会不会闪瞎大家 |
[21:21] | Oh, no, well, that’s not really true. | 不会的 你乱说的吧 |
[21:25] | You know, I mean, | 我是说 |
[21:26] | ’cause you’re just always so self-deprecating. | 因为你总是谦虚 |
[21:33] | I’ve got stuff to do. | 我还有事要忙 |
[21:38] | She’s green. | 她还嫩 |
[21:39] | I don’t think we should just put her in with random skank. | 我觉得我们不该让她随便跟哪个妓女一起 |
[21:41] | You said Zen Dolls, right? | 你说禅宗欲女 是吗 |
[21:43] | That’s right. | 对 |
[21:44] | I know somebody who works there. | 我认识里面的一个人 |
[21:46] | Or did. | 曾经在那里工作 |
[21:48] | All right, set it up. | 好 去安排吧 |
[21:58] | You know you don’t have to do this. | 其实你没必要这么做 |
[22:05] | I want to prove myself to Voight. | 我想向博伊特证明自己 |
[22:08] | I got to take big swings. | 我得干件大的 |
[22:10] | Now, you of all people know that to be true. | 你比任何人都应该明白这点 |
[22:14] | Just… | 你… |
[22:16] | cover my ass. | 保护好我 |
[22:23] | Covered. | 会保护好的 |
[22:27] | What time’s the pick up? | 什么时候来接 |
[22:28] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟后 |
[22:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:38] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[22:39] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[22:40] | All right. | 好 |
[22:41] | You just need to get our officer inside. | 你只需要带我们的警官进去 |
[22:42] | And as soon as she I.D.s Rolo Ramirez, | 她一找到罗洛·拉米雷斯 |
[22:44] | she’ll signal us in. | 就会发信号让我们进去 |
[22:46] | Get in a corner and make yourself small, all right? | 躲在角落里不要引起别人注意 明白吗 |
[22:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:51] | I’m really sorry I let you down before. | 非常抱歉我以前让你失望了 |
[22:54] | Fresh start, right here, right now. | 重新做人 就从现在开始 |
[22:57] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好的 |
[22:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:00] | – Guy’s this is Nadia. – Hi. | -伙计们 这是娜迪亚 -你们好 |
[23:02] | That’s Kim. | 这是金 |
[23:03] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[23:05] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:24] | Your daddy ever touch you when you were a kid? | 小时候你爸爸碰过你吗 |
[23:29] | What? | 什么 |
[23:37] | Turn the light off in your eyes. | 熄掉你眼里的光彩 |
[23:55] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[23:57] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[23:58] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[23:59] | The wire’s glitching. I’m gonna need an hour. | 窃听器有故障 我需要一个小时 |
[24:01] | We don’t have an hour, Jin. | 我们没有一个小时 吉恩 |
[24:03] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[24:05] | We don’t need it. | 我们不需要这东西 |
[24:06] | I get eyes on Ramirez, I’ll call you. | 我看到拉米雷斯就给你们打电话 |
[24:12] | All right, let’s do it. | 好了 我们行动吧 |
[24:14] | You heard the lady. | 女士下命令了 |
[25:09] | Look at that. | 瞧啊 |
[25:10] | A real gentleman. | 真是绅士啊 |
[25:24] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[25:26] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[25:34] | What the hell is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[25:36] | Rolo ordered some girls. | 罗洛叫了姑娘来 |
[25:38] | Rolo ain’t here. | 罗洛不在这里 |
[25:39] | Not yet. | 马上过来 |
[25:44] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[25:46] | I’m not talking to you! | 没和你说话 |
[25:47] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[25:55] | Do a rail. | 来一口 |
[25:57] | What’s that, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[25:59] | Do a rail of coke. | 来一口可卡因 |
[26:01] | Nah, see, me and Lacy, we don’t that anymore. | 不 我和莱西已经不吸那玩意儿了 |
[26:03] | – We’re clean. – Yeah. | -我们戒了 -对 |
[26:06] | Man, they don’t want the coke, | 伙计 她们不想要可卡因 |
[26:07] | they don’t want it. | 就随她们去吧 |
[26:08] | Why waste it on these bitches? | 干嘛非要浪费在这些婊子身上 |
[26:09] | If they don’t want it, what if they’re narcs! | 她们不吸 说不定她们是缉毒警 |
[26:12] | Hey, hey, papi, it’s a party. | 好 老大 这是派对 |
[26:15] | We’re just gonna party, okay? | 我们就该放开来玩 对吧 |
[26:16] | I got it. | 我明白的 |
[26:17] | It’s cool. | 没问题 |
[26:18] | I’ll do it, all right? | 我愿意来 好吗 |
[26:27] | Damn. Damn. Damn. | 爽 爽 太爽了 |
[26:32] | Maybe I’ll let you ride this d before Rolo gets here, huh? | 罗洛来之前我要不要跟你先来一发 |
[26:34] | Whatever you want, baby. | 你想怎么样都行 宝贝 |
[26:35] | Whatever you want. | 你想怎么样都行 |
[26:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:40] | What’s good? | 什么好货 |
[26:40] | You startin’ the party without me or what? | 你们不带我就先开始了吗 |
[26:42] | ‘Sup, Rolo? | 你好啊 罗洛 |
[26:44] | You mind if I take this one for a test drive? | 你介意我先试玩一下这妞吗 |
[26:46] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好 去吧 |
[26:47] | – Let’s go. – Uh, I need my purse. | -我们走 -我要拿上包 |
[26:52] | Oh, yeah, baby, you got a condom? | 宝贝 你有避孕套吗 |
[26:53] | I don’t think so. | 我猜没有 |
[26:55] | Then I need my purse. | 所以我需要我的包 |
[26:56] | – Here you go, baby. – Thanks, darlin’. | -给你 宝贝 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[26:58] | Hey, where you goin’? Sit down. | 你要去哪 坐下 |
[27:01] | The party’s right here, baby. | 派对在这里 宝贝 |
[27:24] | Rolo’s here. | 罗洛在这里 |
[27:25] | Five others in the front, one in the back. | 还有五个在前面 一个在后面 |
[27:27] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[27:42] | Give me five. | 给我五分钟 |
[27:49] | Police! | 警察 |
[27:49] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[27:50] | Do it now! Do it now! | 快点 快点 |
[27:51] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[27:52] | On the ground! On the ground! | 趴到地上 趴到地上 |
[27:54] | On the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[27:55] | – On the ground! – Get down! | -趴到地上 -趴下 |
[27:57] | Drop the gun! | 放下枪 |
[27:58] | You! | 是你 |
[28:08] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[28:09] | Drop the gun, man! | 放下枪 伙计 |
[28:10] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[28:14] | Freeze! Freeze! | 不许动 不许动 |
[28:16] | All right. All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[28:17] | Get your ass down! | 趴下 |
[28:22] | Burgess! | 伯吉斯 |
[28:26] | Burgess! | 伯吉斯 |
[28:27] | – Are you all right? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[28:29] | Are you injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[28:29] | Go! Just go! | 去吧 快去追 |
[28:44] | Target on the move! | 嫌犯逃跑 |
[28:45] | Front of the house! | 房子前面 |
[28:46] | Torcher, the assassin. | 是放火的那个凶手 |
[28:47] | He’s fleeing south on foot! | 他向南逃跑了 |
[28:52] | You get the car! | 你去开车 |
[28:53] | I’ve got him on foot! | 我先跑去追他 |
[28:59] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[29:00] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[29:02] | – I had to. – I know. | -我没办法 -我知道 |
[29:04] | But I was clean. | 但我之前都戒了的 |
[29:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:22] | Stop! | 站住 |
[29:32] | Fuera de aqui! | 离开这[西语] |
[30:08] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[30:12] | All patrols, suspect’s out on foot | 所有巡警注意 嫌犯徒步逃出 |
[30:13] | fleeing 2600 South Albany. | 南奥尔巴尼2600号 |
[30:20] | Unit 2119 on South Albany. | 南奥尔巴2119组汇报 |
[30:22] | No sign of suspect. | 没有嫌犯踪影 |
[30:23] | Looks like one of us got away. | 看来有人逃脱了 |
[30:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:28] | Burgess, you all right? | 伯吉斯 你还好吗 |
[30:30] | Yes, sir. | 还好 长官 |
[30:33] | Get up. | 起来 |
[30:34] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[30:39] | Disposal. | 给他松开 |
[30:44] | Get her out of here. | 把她带出去 |
[30:46] | Everybody out of the house! | 所有人都出去 |
[30:53] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[30:58] | Where’s the $8 million? | 那八百万在哪 |
[31:00] | It’s up your ass. | 在你屁眼里 |
[31:01] | – It is? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[31:05] | You right-handed or left-handed? | 右手还是左手 |
[31:07] | Ask your mother, huh? | 问你老母去 |
[31:11] | Look, uh, I don’t know you, bro, | 听着 我不认识你 老兄 |
[31:14] | but you should know me. | 但你应该知道我 |
[31:16] | I’m Hank Voight. | 我是汉克·博伊特 |
[31:18] | I don’t make idle threats. | 我从不吓唬人 |
[31:22] | You’re going to tell me where the $8 million is, | 你不告诉我那八百万在哪 |
[31:24] | or we’re going to put your hand down that sink. | 我就把你的手塞池子里搅烂 |
[31:27] | Then your feet. I’ll put your whole damn face. | 然后你的脚 我会把你整张脸都塞进去 |
[31:30] | Do you hear me? I look like I’m bluffin’? | 听清楚了吗 我看起来像吓唬你吗 |
[31:36] | Tell me where the eight is. | 告诉我那八百万在哪 |
[31:38] | Tell me where the eight is! | 那八百万在哪 |
[31:43] | Okay! | 我说 |
[31:43] | Okay! Okay! Okay! | 我说 我说 我说 |
[32:30] | I think that’s more than I make a year. | 这比我一年赚的都多 |
[32:32] | Who called Internal Affairs? | 谁通知的内务部 |
[32:36] | I’d be curious to know that myself. | 我会自己查清楚 |
[32:42] | Give us a minute. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[32:49] | Want to count it? | 要数数吗 |
[32:53] | You know the banks are insured for every penny. | 你知道银行每分钱都投保了 |
[32:56] | And? | 然后呢 |
[32:57] | When we first met, you said this was gonna be a partnership. | 我们第一次见时 你说我们是合作关系 |
[33:03] | There’s a lot of different kinds of partnerships. | 合作也有很多种 |
[33:06] | 7.9 million different kinds. | 7.9万就是其中一种 |
[33:10] | Or 7.8. | 也许是7.8万 |
[33:12] | Any kind you want there to be, I’ll bet you could find it. | 只要是你想的 肯定都可以 |
[33:23] | Voucher it. | 证明给我看 |
[33:26] | Every penny. | 每一分钱 |
[33:34] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[33:35] | You did well, Burgess. | 干得很不错 伯吉斯 |
[33:37] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[33:42] | Don’t let Lindsay see you do that. | 别在琳德赛面前这么做 |
[33:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:57] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[33:59] | I went three rounds with a pit bull. | 跟一只斗牛犬干了三个回合 |
[34:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:02] | Well, this’ll be interesting. | 好吧 这下有意思了 |
[34:04] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[34:09] | And I’m sitting in the airport, | 我当时坐在机场里 |
[34:10] | and he says to me, “Do you know anything about pipe fixtures?” | 他问我”你了解管道装置吗” |
[34:15] | I say, “A little.” | 我说”知道一点” |
[34:18] | So now he looks at me sideways. | 然后他斜眼看我 |
[34:20] | “I guess I should,” I say. | 我又说”我想我应该知道” |
[34:22] | “I put all the pipes into the Sears Tower.” | “西尔斯大厦所有管道都是我装的” |
[34:25] | Yeah, “Yeah, I know a little bit about pipes.” | 是的 “是的 我懂一点管道” |
[34:30] | So he says, “Yeah, I guess you do.” | 所以他说”我想也是” |
[34:34] | And he offers me to come work for him. | 然后他邀请我为他做事 |
[34:38] | And that’s very generous, you know. | 很慷慨的邀请我 你懂的 |
[34:40] | But I say, | 但我说 |
[34:42] | “Mr. Carson, I’m doing just fine. | “卡森先生 我现在过得很好 |
[34:45] | Maybe you should come to work for me.” | 也许你该来为我工作” |
[34:54] | How do you like that steak, Adam? | 你喜欢这牛排吗 亚当 |
[34:56] | Damn good, sir. | 超好吃 先生 |
[34:58] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[34:59] | Robert, please. | 请叫我罗伯特 |
[35:00] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[35:03] | So you and Trudy met at work? | 你和特鲁迪是在工作上认识的 |
[35:06] | We did, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[35:08] | That how you got those bruises? | 你是因为工作擦伤的吗 |
[35:11] | Just serving and protecting, Robert. | 只是服务和保护人民 罗伯特 |
[35:15] | Let me ask you something, Adam. | 我问你件事 亚当 |
[35:17] | Go right ahead. | 尽管问 |
[35:20] | What do you like most about my daughter Trudy? | 我最喜欢我女儿特鲁迪哪一点 |
[35:23] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[35:28] | Well, I would have to say that I like the fact | 我最喜欢的是 |
[35:31] | that she knows exactly who she is. | 她非常了解自己 |
[35:33] | That she doesn’t take crap from anybody, | 她从不让别人占到自己的便宜 |
[35:35] | and I mean anybody. | 我指所有人 |
[35:36] | She’s a… | 她是个… |
[35:38] | She’s just a… | 她是… |
[35:40] | She’s a tough cookie, my little cookie. | 她是个铁娘子 我的小娘子 |
[35:45] | Probably like you, sir. | 可能这点像你 先生 |
[35:52] | Well, that’s fine. | 好吧 很好 |
[35:55] | That is… | 这… |
[35:57] | just fine. | 很好 |
[36:00] | To Trudy. | 敬特鲁迪 |
[36:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:06] | To you, baby. | 敬你 宝贝 |
[36:08] | Ah, that’s good. | 好酒 |
[36:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:13] | You’re having seconds. That’s an order. | 你再吃一盘 这是命令 |
[36:16] | Gail, I’m full. | 盖尔 我饱了 |
[36:17] | You look like you’re wasting away. | 我看你可是越来越瘦 |
[36:19] | You can’t tell this woman no, Jay. | 你不能跟这个女人的说不的 杰 |
[36:21] | You should’ve learned that by now. | 都这么久了 你也该知道了吧 |
[36:23] | The only way I could lose weight was to move away. | 我要想减肥只有搬出去住 |
[36:25] | Yeah, don’t think I didn’t notice you hardly ate. | 别以为我没看到你都没怎么吃 |
[36:28] | I had a full plate. | 我都吃了一大盘了好吗 |
[36:29] | Does anyone want more wine? | 还有人要喝红酒吗 |
[36:31] | Please. | 好的 |
[36:31] | – Yes, thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[36:34] | You should see that one. | 他现在好多了 |
[36:36] | He was out in the shed today, building new cabinets. | 他今天去棚屋那边建新的小木屋了 |
[36:39] | I haven’t seen him out there in I don’t know how long. | 我都不知道有多久没见他去那边了 |
[36:43] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[36:44] | Gail, where’d you put the cork screw? | 盖尔 你把软木塞放哪里了 |
[36:47] | Coming. | 我来了 |
[36:52] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[36:53] | They light up when they see you. | 他们看到你都很高兴 |
[36:56] | It’s my pleasure. | 客气了 |
[36:58] | So when do you go back? | 你什么时候回去 |
[37:01] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[37:04] | Do you know what I found? | 知道我找到什么了吗 |
[37:07] | A picture of you two from prom. | 毕业舞会上你俩的合影 |
[37:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:12] | Ah, I always thought the two of you should’ve made a go of it. | 我一直以为你俩有戏呢 |
[37:15] | Mom! | 妈 |
[37:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:17] | Just pour the wine. | 快给我倒酒吧 |
[37:19] | Why don’t you move back, Allie? | 你搬回来住吧 艾莉 |
[37:23] | Phoenix has nothing for you. | 待在菲尼克斯有什么好的 |
[37:26] | Your family is here. | 你的家人都在这里 |
[37:28] | Yeah, Allie, why don’t you move back? | 是啊 艾莉 搬回来住吧 |
[37:33] | Maybe I will. | 可能吧 |
[37:40] | Where are you parked? | 你车停在哪里了 |
[37:41] | It’s this Ford pick-up right over here. | 那边那辆福特皮卡 |
[37:47] | Well, thanks for that. | 谢谢你了 |
[37:48] | No, I had a good time. | 不用谢 今晚很开心 |
[37:49] | You know, thank you for inviting me. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[37:51] | Your dad, he seems– you know, he seems great. | 你爸爸 看上去人不错 |
[37:54] | He’s a blowhard. | 他是个吹牛大王 |
[37:56] | But he’s not too bad once you get to know him. | 但是了解他的话就会发现其实人不错 |
[37:58] | Hey, you seal the deal? | 那你搞定了吗 |
[37:59] | He gave me an envelope. | 他给了我一个信封 |
[38:00] | I haven’t looked at it yet. | 我还没打开看呢 |
[38:02] | I gotta ask you something, Sarge. | 我想问你件事 警长 |
[38:04] | Why haven’t you told him you’re gay? | 你为什么还不告诉他你是同性恋 |
[38:06] | Gay? | 同性恋 |
[38:07] | Yeah, I just– I think– | 是啊 我觉得… |
[38:09] | And I know I’m speaking out of school here, | 我知道还轮不到我来说 |
[38:10] | but I think he’d be cool with it. | 但是我觉得他不会介意的 |
[38:12] | He seem like a– | 他看上去… |
[38:12] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[38:14] | What? | 什么 |
[38:16] | I did half the guys in my class in the academy. | 我念警校的时候跟班上一半男生都上过床 |
[38:20] | Just because I haven’t found someone worth a damn | 我只是没找到合适的人 |
[38:23] | to settle down with, | 结婚稳定下来 |
[38:24] | that doesn’t mean– | 并不意味着… |
[38:26] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[38:27] | This is– | 真是… |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:29] | You’re damn right it is. | 确实如此 |
[38:31] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:32] | Just forget I said anything, Sarge. | 就当我刚才什么都没说 |
[38:34] | Forget I said that. | 当我什么都没说 |
[38:35] | Yeah, I’ll forget to say anything to your fiancee | 好 我也不会跟你未婚妻说 |
[38:37] | about you shacking up with Burgess. | 你跟伯吉斯上过床 |
[38:39] | – We didn’t– – Yeah, but you want to. | -我们没… -但是你有这个想法 |
[38:41] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[38:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:48] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[38:49] | No, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见就明天见 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[39:02] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:07] | Let’s do it together. | 我跟你一起去 |
[39:09] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[39:32] | I’ll check on you every day. | 我每天都会来看你的 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[40:04] | Found this in my desk. | 我在桌子抽屉里找到的 |
[40:12] | What was she like? | 她人怎么样 |
[40:15] | She was a pain in the ass. | 烦人得很啊 |
[40:19] | Her coffee order was the most complicated in the district. | 整个警署就数她喝咖啡时毛病最多 |
[40:25] | Took her longer to describe it than to drink it. | 说要什么咖啡的时间比喝的时间都长 |
[40:28] | But she was damn good police. | 但她绝对是个好警察 |
[40:31] | Slept like a baby every night. | 每晚都能问心无愧坦然入睡 |
[40:35] | Mind if I keep it? | 介意我留下吗 |
[40:37] | Yeah, I do. | 当然介意 |
[40:40] | Detective? | 警探 |
[40:42] | Join me in Voight’s office. | 跟我一起去博伊特的办公室 |
[41:06] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[41:08] | Nice job on that Rolo Ramirez thing. | 罗洛·拉米雷斯的事干得漂亮 |
[41:12] | Unfortunately, you left a big loose end. | 但是你留下了一大后患 |
[41:19] | Munoz. He’s your torcher, right? | 穆尼奥斯 这就是那个纵火犯对吧 |
[41:21] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[41:21] | We’ll get him. I got eyes everywhere. | 我们会抓住他的 我各处都有眼线 |
[41:23] | If we turn up the heat on every street corner, there’ll be– | 如果我们给所有帮派的人施加压力 就会 |
[41:25] | – Belden’s already on it. – Belden? | -拜尔登已经动手了 -拜尔登 |
[41:27] | This is our case. | 这不是我们的案子吗 |
[41:28] | He convinced the deputy chief | 他说服了副总警监 |
[41:29] | that Gustav Munoz here is the same assassin | 说古斯塔夫·穆尼奥斯也是 |
[41:32] | that took out those priests over in Lawndale two weeks ago. | 两周前杀害朗代尔那边牧师的凶手 |
[41:34] | So? | 所以呢 |
[41:35] | So it’s his case, | 所以这个案子就归他了 |
[41:35] | and now the Colombian’s his problem. | 现在那帮哥伦比亚人由他负责 |
[41:37] | Oh, and we’re supposed to cooperate in every way we can. | 那我们是不是得乖乖配合他啊 |
[41:40] | I wish that was it. | 我倒希望如此 |
[41:45] | You remember Pulpo, right? | 你们还记得八爪吧 |
[41:50] | He kidnapped my son. And he killed Willhite. | 他绑架过我儿子 还害死了威尔海特 |
[41:54] | Well, Belden wants to draw out the Colombians. | 拜尔登想把那帮哥伦比亚人引出来 |
[41:56] | He’s pulling Pulpo off MCC and using him as bait. | 他要把八爪从联邦监狱放出来用做诱饵 |
[42:00] | They’re letting him out? | 他们要放他出来 |
[42:02] | Went over my head. | 而且直接越过了我 |
[42:07] | It’s already been approved. | 也已经被批准了 |