时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | They still got those bracelets on you? | 还让你戴着手铐呢 |
[00:22] | Sorry about that. | 真是不好意思啊 |
[00:37] | We got Maurice Owens, so that’s good. | 我们抓到莫里斯·欧文斯�? 这不错 |
[00:38] | If you’d waited, we’d have him for a hell | 如果你能等等 我们能给他定的罪名 |
[00:40] | of a lot more than bribery. | 就远不止行贿罪这么简单了 |
[00:41] | Yeah, I know, but it was time, | 我知�? 但现在是时候了 |
[00:43] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[00:44] | Yeah, you made your point. | 我已经明白你的意思了 |
[00:46] | You’re the boss, | 你是老大 |
[00:49] | until the tide washes you out | 直到后浪推前浪 |
[00:51] | and they bring in your replacement. | 有人来代替你为止 |
[00:54] | How’s detective Sumner fitting into your unit? | 萨姆纳警探在你那边怎么样 |
[00:56] | Why don’t you ask her yourself? | 你怎么不自己去问 |
[01:00] | She’s not working for me, | 她不是我的人 |
[01:01] | if that’s what you’re getting at. | 如果你意指这个的话 |
[01:02] | She’s just a friend. Questions: | 她只是我的朋�? 真正的问题是 |
[01:05] | Jay Halstead. | 杰·霍斯特德 |
[01:07] | You know anything about | 你知道针对他的 |
[01:08] | this restraining order against him? | 那条限制令的事吗 |
[01:09] | I go after criminals, not cops. | 我抓的是罪犯 不是警察 |
[01:11] | That deal has changed. | 现在情况不同了 |
[01:20] | You know, recently my doctor put me | 知道�? 最近我的医生 |
[01:21] | on this heart healthy diet, | 因为心脏问题让我节食 |
[01:22] | and when I asked him how long I had to stay on it, | 我问他需要节食多久的时候 |
[01:24] | he said for the rest of my life. | 他说我余生都得节食 |
[01:26] | I’m not big on analogies. | 我不擅长类比推理 |
[01:27] | Think of our new relationship like my new diet. | 就把我们之间的关系比作我的节食吧 |
[01:30] | It goes on forever until you die. | 要持续到你死为止 |
[01:33] | What happens if you die first… | 要是你先死了怎么办 |
[01:40] | From that diet your doctor put you on? | 就因为你的医生让你节食 |
[01:50] | You do what I tell you to do, | 我让你做什么你就做什么 |
[01:53] | or we’ll take away your badge, | 否则我们就收了你的警徽 |
[01:54] | and you’ll go back to prison. | 然后把你送回监狱 |
[01:55] | You have five minutes to let me know | 给你五分钟时间 |
[01:57] | which way you want to play this. | 你自己选要走哪条路吧 |
[02:04] | Hey, you finish the report yet? | 你报告写完了吗 |
[02:06] | How many years until you actually contribute to one of these? | 你用了多少年才真正有资格写这个 |
[02:09] | I told you what to write, didn’t I? | 我告诉你怎么写了对吧 |
[02:10] | Yup. How’s this look so far? | 说了 你看看这样写怎么样 |
[02:16] | So anything we should take away from our sergeant | 我们警长昨晚被抓走了 |
[02:18] | being arrested last night? | 我们该干点什么吗 |
[02:20] | No, it was a misunderstanding. | 不用 那是个误会 |
[02:21] | He was put in cuffs for a misunderstanding? | 只是误会他就被铐起来了吗 |
[02:23] | They released him. It was a mistake. | 他们又把他放�? 抓错人了而已 |
[02:26] | Just finish the report. | 快把报告写完吧 |
[02:29] | Al, no. | 埃尔 不要 |
[02:33] | Give me my phone. | 把手机还给我 |
[02:34] | You know, you should celebrate the ease | 知道�? 你应该跟发这些图片的人 |
[02:35] | with which you procure such images, | 好好享受这份清闲安逸的 |
[02:38] | ’cause as a kid, I used to dry out | 我年轻的时候还晾干过 |
[02:39] | wet Penthouses that I found in the woods. | 在树林里找到的湿的《阁楼》杂志呢 |
[02:41] | Well, that’s gross. | 太恶心了 |
[02:43] | Listen, those are Wendy, Al. | 不过那些都是温迪发给我的 埃尔 |
[02:45] | You’re not supposed to see those. | 你不该看的 |
[02:48] | Your fiancee sends you these? | 你未婚妻发给你的吗 |
[02:50] | Yup. | 对 |
[02:51] | Okay, all right. What–what–what–What if you lose it? | 好吧 那要是你不小心把手机丢了呢 |
[02:53] | You can’t see her face. Nobody’d know it’s her. | 反正又看不到她的�? 没人知道是她 |
[02:54] | But you would. | 但你知道啊 |
[02:57] | We got into a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[02:58] | This is her way of making it up to me. | 这是她跟我和好的方式 |
[03:02] | Give me my phone. | 快把手机还给我 |
[03:09] | – B2113, come in. – Go ahead. | -B2113 收到请回�? -请讲 |
[03:13] | Multiple reports of gunfire at 17th and Morgan Viaduct. | 十七大街摩根高架桥处发生枪击案 |
[03:16] | Shots came from the first floor. | 开枪的人在一楼 |
[03:18] | 10-4. En route. | 收到 马上前去 |
[03:27] | Out the back door. | 人从后门出去了 |
[03:33] | Let’s see what we got. | 看看是什么情况 |
[03:36] | Don’t go away on us yet. | 坚持住 |
[03:39] | What do we have? | 什么情况 |
[03:40] | Hit in the chest. Bullet just missed the heart. | 被打中胸�? 子弹差点打中心脏 |
[03:42] | – Any other victims? – Just a witness. | -还有其他受害者吗 -只有一个目击者 |
[03:46] | Can you tell me what happened? | 你能说一下发生了什么吗 |
[03:47] | How many were there? | 他们有多少人 |
[03:49] | Hang on there, buddy. Try to breathe. | 坚持�? 兄弟 试着呼吸 |
[03:51] | Hey, Lexi. Do you remember us? | 莱克�? 还记得我们吗 |
[03:54] | We met a couple times down at the district. | 我们在警署见过几次 |
[03:55] | I’m officer Burgess. This is officer Atwater. | 我是伯吉斯警�? 他是阿特沃特警官 |
[03:58] | – You guys know her? – Yeah, yeah. | -你们认识她吗 -认识 |
[03:59] | She’s the kid of one of our detectives. | 她是我们那边一个警探的女儿 |
[04:00] | Mind if we talk to her? | 我们跟她聊聊可以吗 |
[04:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:05] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱�? 你没事吧 |
[04:07] | I saw the shooter. | 我看到开枪的人了 |
[04:11] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[04:12] | What did they do to my baby? | 他们对我的孩子做了什么 |
[04:15] | My baby! | 孩子 |
[04:16] | Let’s get her out of here. | 我们带她走吧 |
[04:25] | She’s okay. She’s just in shock. | 她没�? 只是受了惊吓而已 |
[04:27] | Sounds about right. | 听上去没事 |
[04:28] | Care to explain what happened to you last night? | 要解释一下昨晚是怎么回事吗 |
[04:29] | I got it handled. | 我都处理好了 |
[04:30] | Everyone knows you got pinched. | 大家都知道你被抓了 |
[04:32] | And? | 然后呢 |
[04:35] | Hey, how you doing, kiddo? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[04:38] | Hi, Uncle Hank. | 汉克叔叔 |
[04:42] | My God. | 天呐 |
[04:45] | – Hey. – I’m so sorry, Dad. | -女儿 -对不�? 爸爸 |
[04:49] | – What happened? – I was at a party. | -怎么回事 -我当时在参加派对 |
[04:52] | Until dawn? Does mom know you’re here? | 一直到黎明�? 你妈妈知道你在这里吗 |
[04:55] | – Yeah. – What did you do? You sneak out? | -知道 -你干什么了 偷溜出来玩了吗 |
[04:56] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[04:57] | Someone here from gang unit to see you. | 反黑组有人找你 |
[04:59] | It’s about the shooting in Pilsen. | 是关于皮尔森社区枪击案的事 |
[05:00] | All right, I’ll be right down. | �? 我马上下去 |
[05:02] | All right, why don’t you take her | 你带她去 |
[05:03] | for a cup of hot chocolate or something? | 喝杯热巧克力什么的吧 |
[05:05] | It’s okay. Hey, she doesn’t testify. | 没事�? 她不会去作证的 |
[05:09] | – I know. – To anything. | -我知�? -什么证都不去做 |
[05:10] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[05:12] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[05:15] | All right. All right. | �? 去吧 |
[05:17] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[05:29] | The kid who was shot’s named Russell Thompson. | 中枪的那个人叫拉塞尔·汤普森 |
[05:31] | He’s a low-level runner for the gang the “G” Park Lords. | 他是加菲公园君主帮的一个低级毒贩子 |
[05:34] | He’s part of a larger investigation | 我们正在查的一个 |
[05:35] | we’re running into a P.C.P. Operation in Pilsen. | 皮尔森社区迷幻药行动也涉及到他 |
[05:38] | – What is he, C.I.? – No. | -他是线人�? -不是 |
[05:40] | We just got eyes on him. | 我们也是刚盯上他 |
[05:42] | Lords have been making a push into Latin Gang territory. | 君主帮一直在侵占拉丁帮的地盘 |
[05:44] | So the shooting’s probably a message | 所以这场枪击事件 |
[05:45] | to the black gangs to keep off their turf. | 应该是警告那群黑人帮派收敛点 |
[05:47] | What’s this got to do with us? | 这跟我们有什么关系 |
[05:49] | I heard the witness was brought here. | 听说目击证人被带到了这里 |
[05:50] | There is no witness. | 没有目击证人 |
[05:53] | That’s funny. | 是嘛 |
[05:55] | Two other officers said that there was, | 有两名警官说有目击证人 |
[05:58] | and that her last name was Olinsky. | 还说她姓奥林斯基 |
[06:02] | Look, I understand, man. | 我明白 |
[06:05] | It’s your daughter. | 她是你女儿 |
[06:05] | Look, you know as well as I do these | 你应该也清楚 |
[06:08] | witnesses who come forward in gang shootings | 黑帮枪击案里的目击证人 |
[06:11] | become walking targets. | 通常会变成活靶子 |
[06:12] | Detective, we’ve been working this case for months. | 警探 我们查这个案子已经几个月了 |
[06:14] | Listen, I don’t care | 听着 |
[06:15] | how long you’ve been working on this case. | 我不在乎你查这个案子多久了 |
[06:17] | – What I’m telling you is– – Alvin. Alvin! | -我告诉你… -埃尔�? 埃尔文 |
[06:23] | Detective Stark, | 斯塔克警探 |
[06:24] | Intelligence is gonna run point on this shooting. | 我们情报处会调查此案 |
[06:29] | You can’t take this investigation away from me. | 你不能从我这里夺走调查权 |
[06:30] | – I just did. – ‘Cause of one witness? | -我已经干�? -就因为一个目击证人吗 |
[06:34] | Commander Perry– | 佩里局�?.. |
[06:35] | I will talk to commander Perry. | 我会亲自和他谈 |
[06:50] | – Just let me handle it, Al. – Yeah. | -让我来处理吧 埃尔 -好 |
[06:56] | What was that all about? | 刚刚那是怎么回事 |
[07:00] | Call everybody in. | 让大家都过来 |
[07:02] | We got a gang hit to solve. | 有黑帮枪击案要查 |
[07:08] | I only met Russell a couple times. | 我只见过拉塞尔几面 |
[07:10] | He’s a really nice guy. | 他人真的很好 |
[07:13] | He offered to walk me to the train. | 他主动说要送我去地铁站 |
[07:15] | Did you know that he was in a gang? | 你知道他是黑帮的一员吗 |
[07:17] | He was always cool to me. | 他对我一直很好 |
[07:21] | So what happened in the alley? | 在小巷子里到底发生了什么 |
[07:24] | Um, the guy came up. | 有个人来了 |
[07:27] | Russell and him started arguing. | 拉塞尔就开始和他吵 |
[07:30] | About what? | 吵什么 |
[07:32] | He told Russell, “you’re in the wrong neighborhood.” | 他跟拉塞尔说 “你不该来这里” |
[07:35] | The guy was totally gakked out. | 当时他完全是暴跳如雷 |
[07:37] | Did you get a name, or… | 你有听到名字�?.. |
[07:40] | I heard Russell call him Calaca? | 我听到拉塞尔叫他卡拉卡 |
[07:43] | Okay. Come on, let’s go home. | 好了 �? 回家吧 |
[07:45] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快点 |
[07:46] | She’s just walking me through it. | 她只是在给我讲经过 |
[07:47] | You got a name, didn’t you? | 你问到名字了 不是吗 |
[07:49] | Did you get your name? | 问到你想要的了吧 |
[07:51] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 来吧 我们回去 |
[07:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:58] | Calaca means “skeleton” in Spanish. | 卡拉卡在西班牙语里意思是骷髅 |
[08:00] | My money’s on the Latin Priests. | 我估计是拉丁神父帮的人 |
[08:02] | That’s the kind of name they give their boys. | 他们经常给手下起这种名字 |
[08:03] | Neighbors don’t claim to have seen anything. | 附近居民说什么都没看到 |
[08:05] | And there’s no security cameras either. | 而且也没有监控摄像头 |
[08:07] | Shift’s already started. Where you been? | 你迟到了 去干什么了 |
[08:09] | The report you requested, Sergeant. | 你要的报�? 警长 |
[08:10] | A breakdown of all drug-related busts | 过去一年里 在比尔森发生的 |
[08:12] | in the Pilsen area in the last 12 months. | 所有与毒品相关的案件报告 |
[08:13] | How many files did you have to go through? | 你翻了多少文件 |
[08:15] | All right, now give me a list of all gang-affiliated males | 好的 再去做一份这附近 |
[08:18] | in the neighborhood that were arrested with a weapon | 曾被捕的携枪黑帮成员名单 |
[08:20] | who were between 5’2″ and 6’3″. | 身高�?55�?87.5之间 |
[08:22] | – Gunman’s 5’9″. – You can never be too careful. | -凶手身高�?72.5 -小心些不为过 |
[08:28] | All right, let’s find this Calaca | 行了 找到这个卡拉卡 |
[08:30] | and get a confession so Lexi doesn’t have to testify. | 让他认罪 就不用莱克西作证了 |
[08:33] | Use any means necessary. | 不惜一切手段 |
[08:35] | How you even associate with these people I have no idea. | 我都不知道你是怎么跟这些人扯上关系的 |
[08:39] | Russell’s mom– | 拉塞尔的妈妈 |
[08:40] | She screamed so loud when she saw him. | 看到他之后尖叫得那么凄凉 |
[08:43] | You know, you’re just lucky it wasn’t you. | 没有伤到�? 你应该觉得幸运 |
[08:46] | What if Russell doesn’t make it? | 如果拉塞尔挺不过去怎么办 |
[08:48] | He’s in a gang. | 他加入了黑帮 |
[08:49] | That’s the price you pay. | 这就是要付出的代价 |
[08:52] | Stay right here. All right? Don’t move. | 在这等着 知道�? 别乱跑 |
[08:56] | Hey, Atwater. | 阿特沃特 |
[08:59] | – What’s up? – Let me see your notepad. | -怎么�? -给我看看你的笔记本 |
[09:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:06] | If anyone asks, you lost your crime scene notes. | 要是有人问起 就说你把现场记录丢了 |
[09:11] | I could get in some pretty serious trouble | 要是法院的人来要这些记录 |
[09:12] | if the courts come looking for those. | 我可能会有大麻烦 |
[09:14] | Yeah, that’s your problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[09:17] | Come on, honey. Come on. | 好了 亲爱�? 走吧 |
[09:20] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[09:22] | It was your house. How’s that possible? | 那是你家 怎么会什么都没看到 |
[09:25] | Kenneth, now’s not the time to get shy. | 肯尼�? 现在不是害羞的时候 |
[09:29] | I was in my bedroom with a girl. | 我当时跟一个女孩在卧室里 |
[09:34] | You always hang with gangbangers? | 你经常跟黑帮的人一起玩吗 |
[09:36] | Well, it’s not like that. It’s the neighborhood. | 不是这样�? 我们街区就这样 |
[09:37] | Everybody’s welcome. | 谁都可以来 |
[09:41] | Russell had 20 wicky sticks on him when he was shot. | 拉塞尔被枪击的时�? 身上�?0颗迷幻药 |
[09:45] | Now, don’t tell me you didn’t know there were drugs at your party. | 别说你不知道自己的派对上有毒品 |
[09:49] | Russell sells us weed sometimes. | 拉塞尔有时候会卖给我们大麻 |
[09:51] | But P.C.P.? No, not that I ever saw. | 但是五氯酚[迷幻药] 我真的没见过 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:04] | This kid’s as soft as a daisy. | 这孩子软得跟棉花糖似的 |
[10:06] | There’s no way he’s affiliated with a gang. | 他肯定跟黑帮没关系 |
[10:08] | Maybe Russell’s mom knows something. | 也许拉塞尔的妈妈知道些什么 |
[10:10] | Is no one gonna talk about the fact | 难道没人愿意提这个事吗 |
[10:11] | that Voight got arrested last night? | 博伊特昨晚被逮捕了 |
[10:14] | He was put in cuffs once before by me. | 他以前曾被我戴过一次手铐 |
[10:16] | He got out of those pretty easy. | 每次都能很轻松地无罪释放 |
[10:18] | Why should this time be any different? | 这次也没什么特别 |
[10:19] | Wait, so let me get this straight. | 等等 那说白了就是 |
[10:21] | The rule of law doesn’t apply to Voight? | 法律对博伊特不起作用吗 |
[10:24] | Just so I’m clear. | 我就想问清楚 |
[10:25] | Just do your job. | 干你的活吧 |
[10:28] | – So what’s the scoop, Sarge? – Yeah, what’s the scoop? | -内部消息是什�? 警长 -�? 求爆料 |
[10:30] | If Voight got arrested, what were the charges? | 如果博伊特被逮捕 那罪名是什么 |
[10:32] | Yeah, they’re not gonna take the unit from him, will they? | 他们不会剥夺他对部门的管理权吧 |
[10:34] | He actually likes us. | 他还挺喜欢我们的 |
[10:35] | You’re like two washerwomen from the old country. | 你们就像旧社会里的洗衣女 |
[10:38] | Why don’t you take your laundry down to the river? | 快点带着衣服去河边干活吧 |
[10:41] | Hey, listen. Come with me. We need her today. | 过来 跟我�? 今天需要她 |
[10:44] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[10:45] | You don’t really have the curves I’m looking for, Atwater. | 你没有我想要的特�? 阿特沃特 |
[10:47] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 |
[10:50] | Well, now that you’re partnerless– | 既然你现在没有了搭档… |
[10:53] | Sarge, not today. Can’t I just ride alone? | 警长 别这�? 我就不能单飞吗 |
[10:55] | Hey, Peterson, found you a partner | 皮特�? 我给你找了个搭档 |
[10:58] | until Matthewson gets back from furlough. | 在马修森休假回来之前 跟他搭档吧 |
[11:02] | Have a blessed day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[11:10] | – Hank. – Not now. | -汉克 -没空 |
[11:12] | Lexi Olinsky. | 莱克西·奥林斯基 |
[11:15] | Now you got time. | 你现在有空了 |
[11:18] | I was talking to the desk sergeant over at the 27th. | 我刚�?7区的接待警长聊天 |
[11:22] | Detective Stark was seen questioning | 有人看见斯塔克警探 |
[11:24] | the other two uniforms at the scene. | 在现场讯问两名警察 |
[11:26] | Thought you should know. | 我觉得应该告诉你 |
[11:27] | Try to stay out of handcuffs today. | 今天尽量少惹麻烦 |
[11:29] | It’s getting hard to explain to the kiddies. | 小孩们越来越难糊弄了 |
[11:35] | Okay, we’ve known for a while | 好了 我们目前知道 |
[11:37] | that the Latin Priests, they use white kids, | 拉丁神父帮利用白人孩子 |
[11:39] | steal smart phones up and down Michigan Avenue | 在密歇根大街偷智能手机 |
[11:41] | all the way from Mag Mile to Millennium Park, right? | 从玛格里一直到千禧公园 对吗 |
[11:44] | Yeah, yeah, I mean, especially from female tourists. | 是的 专挑女游客下手 |
[11:49] | I could play a tourist. | 我可以扮游客 |
[11:50] | You could play the tourist. | 你可以演游客 |
[11:51] | – Can’t get anything by you. – Okay. | -根本偷不了你 -好吧 |
[11:54] | So, all right, why are we targeting the Latin Priests? | 话说为什么锁定拉丁神父帮 |
[11:56] | Well, it looks like the guy that shot Russell Thompson, | 杀了拉塞尔·汤普森的人 |
[11:59] | he’s hooked up with them. | 好像是和他们一伙的 |
[12:00] | Now, if these guys were never big players in Pilsen, | 就算这些人不是皮尔森的重要人物 |
[12:02] | they just had the cell phone ring. | 只是偷手机的小贼 |
[12:04] | It’s still their bread and butter | 即使他们只是携带迷药 |
[12:05] | even if they are moving into P.C.P. | 也脱不了关系 |
[12:07] | Cracking the cell phone operation to get to him. | 只能用手机追踪他 |
[12:09] | It’s a long shot, but at this stage, | 要不少时�? 不过现在 |
[12:11] | anything to keep Al’s daughter out of it | 只要能让埃尔女儿置身事外 |
[12:13] | – is worth looking into. – Yeah. | -什么都值得一�? -是的 |
[12:15] | So put a tracker in it. | 我已经把追踪器放进去了 |
[12:19] | Be gentle with it. | 别弄坏了 |
[12:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:23] | Welcome to undercover. | 欢迎来到卧底的世界 |
[12:24] | Welcome to the bigs. | 欢迎加入重要组织 |
[12:27] | Hey, man. What’s up? | 怎么�? 老兄 |
[12:28] | That’s cute. You think I’m here for you? | 真有�? 你以为我是来找你的吗 |
[12:31] | Come on. Let’s go get changed. | 走吧 我们换衣服去 |
[12:43] | Lonnie Rodiger’s credit card. | 朗尼·罗迪杰的信用卡 |
[12:45] | Yeah, I know. Working on the court order. | 我知�? 我在争取法院指令 |
[12:47] | Another hit came back | 又有一笔消费信息 |
[12:49] | from a Humboldt Park Home Depot. | 在洪堡公园家得宝 |
[12:51] | He purchased a two-person tent, kerosene lamp, bug spray. | 他卖了双人帐�? 煤油灯和杀虫剂 |
[12:54] | So he’s going camping. | 所以他要去露营 |
[12:56] | And some rope and duct tape. | 还买了绳子和胶带 |
[13:05] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[13:07] | They won’t really tell me, | 他们不会告诉我实情的 |
[13:09] | and I get the feeling that can’t be good. | 我觉得情况不乐观 |
[13:13] | Russell ever mention having a problem | 拉塞尔有没有提过 |
[13:14] | with someone called Calaca? | 和一个叫卡拉卡的有过节 |
[13:16] | I’ve never heard that name before. | 我没听过这个名字 |
[13:20] | How long has Russell been running with the Lords? | 他加入君主帮多久了 |
[13:23] | He had drugs on him, didn’t he? | 他身上有毒品是不是 |
[13:27] | T-Mac. | 塔玛克 |
[13:29] | I told Russell to stay away from him. | 我要拉塞尔离他远点的 |
[13:32] | T-Mac? | 塔玛克 |
[13:33] | Tamarcus Pierce. Russell worships him. | 塔玛克斯·皮尔�? 拉塞尔很崇拜他 |
[13:36] | Thugs like that have a way of dragging the young ones in. | 恶棍总有办法拖年轻人下水 |
[13:54] | Shots fired. Harrison Park. | 哈里森公园有枪声 |
[13:57] | 10-4, responding. | 收到 马上去 |
[14:09] | They were killed nearby and dumped here. | 他们是在附近被杀然后拖到这的 |
[14:11] | I recognize a couple of them. | 我认识里面的几个人 |
[14:13] | They’re all members of the Latin Priests. | 都是拉丁神父帮的 |
[14:16] | Retaliation hit for Russell. | 是为拉塞尔报仇的 |
[14:18] | This just went from a gang hit to a gang war. | 从帮派冲突上升到帮派战争了 |
[14:29] | Four dead Latin Priests killed execution style | 拉丁神父帮的四个人以处决的方式被杀 |
[14:32] | displayed on a soccer field. | 被丢在足球场上 |
[14:34] | It was a reprisal shooting for Russell Thompson, | 这在为拉塞尔报仇 |
[14:36] | member of the G-Park Lords. | 他是加菲公园君主帮成员 |
[14:38] | Russell was a low-level runner for T-Mac Pierce. | 拉塞尔是塔玛克·皮尔斯的小跟班 |
[14:41] | I remember T-Mac. | 我记得塔玛克 |
[14:43] | Yeah, we used to answer domestic violence calls | 我们原来接到过多次从他妈妈那边 |
[14:45] | all the time at his mother’s. | 打来的家庭暴力报警电话 |
[14:46] | His stepfather beat the crap out of him. | 他继父总把他打个半死 |
[14:49] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的这是什么 |
[14:50] | I’m supposed to be a tourist. | 我要扮游客 |
[14:52] | – It’s working. – I brought her up. | -挺像�? -我叫她上来的 |
[14:54] | I figured we could use all the help we could get. | 我们该尽可能利用一切资源和帮助 |
[14:57] | All right, T-Mac Pierce. It’s a place to start. | 好吧 塔玛克·皮尔斯 从他查起 |
[15:00] | – What about Calaca? – You tell me. | -卡拉卡呢 -你说吧 |
[15:01] | I’ve got word out to all my C.I.S. | 我查了移民管理局所有资料 |
[15:03] | So far I’ve got nothing. | 目前一无所获 |
[15:04] | Priests probably have him in hiding. | 神父帮可能把他藏起来了 |
[15:05] | Well, maybe T-Mac knows where. | 也许塔玛克知道他在哪 |
[15:07] | He had no problem finding four of his pals | 他已经将卡拉卡的四个同伴 |
[15:08] | and putting lead in their head. | 都找出来爆头了 |
[15:11] | Ruzek, my office. | 鲁塞�? 来我办公室 |
[15:23] | What’s up, Sarge? | 怎么�? 警长 |
[15:25] | Who gave you the authority to call up a uniform, hmm? | 谁给你权利叫巡警上来了 |
[15:28] | Sir, Lexi said Calaca was the one | 长官 莱克西说是卡拉卡 |
[15:29] | that shot Russell Thompson, right? | 开枪打了拉塞尔·汤普�? 对吗 |
[15:31] | He’s hooked up with the Latin Priests. | 他和拉丁神父帮勾结 |
[15:33] | They’re in the cell phone game. | 一起搞偷手机的把戏 |
[15:35] | I think that this is a good way for us to get to him. | 我觉得这是个抓住他的好机会 |
[15:37] | The phones are largely stolen from women. | 大多是女性手机被偷 |
[15:40] | I think she can handle it, Sergeant. | 我觉得她可以搞定 警长 |
[15:43] | It’s just… | 不是�?.. |
[15:45] | We got to play every angle on this, right? | 我们要用尽一切方法吗 |
[15:47] | Let me play this one. | 让我试试这个吧 |
[15:50] | It’s for Olinsky. | 为了奥林斯基 |
[15:53] | – Beat it. – Sergeant, I really… | -滚吧 -警长 我真�?.. |
[15:55] | I didn’t say no, did I? | 我又没说不同意 |
[16:05] | Remember when we first started | 记得我们刚合作时 |
[16:06] | and I told you sometimes you might have | 我告诉你有时你可能 |
[16:08] | to do some things off the books? | 得私下办点事吗 |
[16:10] | – Yeah, I remember. – That only applied to me. | -记得�? -这条只适于我 |
[16:16] | What did Halstead come to you about? | 霍斯特德来找你干什么 |
[16:28] | This’ll only take a minute. | 只用一分钟 |
[16:43] | You scope out your next victim yet? | 你找到下一个受害者了吗 |
[16:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:46] | Maybe you can alibi him out after this one too. | 也许这次你也能帮他开脱 |
[16:48] | – Just get off my property! – Yeah, call the cops. | -滚出我家 -是吗 你报警啊 |
[16:50] | What? You here to rough him up? | 什�? 你是来揍他的吗 |
[16:51] | He bought duct tape and rope up the street last night. | 他昨晚上街买了胶带和绳子 |
[16:55] | You remember how they found Ben Corson? | 记得当时本·科森的样子吗 |
[16:56] | What, are you monitoring him? | 什�? 你在监视他吗 |
[16:57] | Your son is a pedophile and a killer! | 你儿子是恋童�? 是个杀人凶手 |
[17:00] | Leave. | 滚出去 |
[17:18] | – What was that? – Just drive. | -怎么回事 -开你的车 |
[17:32] | Hey, how about next time, I get to pick the team, huh? | 下次我来选队服怎么样 |
[17:36] | How about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[17:37] | What’s wrong with the blue jackets? | 哥伦布斯蓝外套队怎么了 |
[17:38] | They’re, like, my favorite team. | 他们是我最喜欢的队 |
[17:40] | Besides, think you look kind of cute. | 而且你穿着也挺可爱的 |
[17:42] | That little fanny pack’s kind of the cherry on top. | 特别是红色小腰包 简直锦上添花 |
[18:00] | Really? Super awesome. | 真的假的 棒极了 |
[18:04] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[18:05] | Bait taken. | 他上钩了 |
[18:07] | Go, Jackets. | 走吧 夹克妞 |
[18:09] | Go, Jackets. | 走吧 夹克小子 |
[18:13] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 你肯定是在开玩笑 |
[18:14] | Are you kidding me? You’re nothing | 你耍我呢吧 你不过是个 |
[18:16] | – but a big fat, lazy slob. – Shut up! | -又肥又懒的混�? -闭嘴 |
[18:18] | That’s what you are. You know that, right? | 你本来就�? 你自己知道 |
[18:19] | I can’t believe it’s your brilliant idea. | 这居然就是你想出的聪明绝顶的好主意 |
[18:21] | – Enough of your crap. – Shut up! | -你他妈够�? -闭嘴 |
[18:23] | Go ahead, Alphonse. Burn your own house down! | 继续�? 阿方�? 把你的屋子烧了啊 |
[18:25] | Sir, put the flare down. | 先生 把火放下 |
[18:27] | Look… | 你们看 |
[18:29] | What this horrible person did to me. | 这个恶毒的人对我干了什么 |
[18:33] | Sir, whatever you do, | 先生 无论如何 |
[18:34] | do not remove the knife from your neck. | 千万不要拔出你脖子上的刀 |
[18:37] | Ma’am, stand back! | 女士 退后 |
[18:38] | – Ma’am! – We should call for backup. | -女士 -我们得叫人支援 |
[18:39] | You’ll be in flames by then. | 等人来了你早被烧死了 |
[18:46] | – No. – Ma’am! | -�? -女士 |
[18:47] | Drop the knife, ma’am. | 放下刀 女士 |
[18:55] | At least call an ambulance, Peterson. | 好歹叫辆救护车啊 皮特森 |
[19:00] | Minute? | 有时间吗 |
[19:04] | Russell Thompson– he just died. | 拉塞尔·汤普森刚刚死了 |
[19:08] | Sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:09] | Olinsky’s daughter saw the guy who shot him. | 奥林斯基的女儿看到了枪击他的人 |
[19:12] | Right now, she’s our only eyewitness. | 目前 她是我们唯一的目击证人 |
[19:14] | Lexi was scared. | 莱克西很害怕 |
[19:15] | She mis-remembered a few things. | 她会记错一些事 |
[19:16] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[19:19] | When I heard the only other witness was Alvin’s little girl, | 我听说唯一的目击者是埃尔文的女儿时 |
[19:21] | my heart dropped. | 我的心就沉了 |
[19:23] | Last time I saw her, she was about yay high, 6 1/2, | 我上次见�? 她才这么�? 六岁半 |
[19:27] | and she’s just running up and down the hall | 她在厅里跑来跑去 |
[19:29] | in these little pink overalls and pigtails. | 穿着粉色的连体服 扎着辫子 |
[19:35] | If you don’t catch the shooter without Lexi, | 如果你不能在没有她的情况下抓住凶手 |
[19:38] | we’re gonna have to use her. | 我们只能让她来帮忙了 |
[19:40] | I’m not comfortable with that. | 我觉得这样不合适 |
[19:43] | That’s too bad, | 那就糟了 |
[19:45] | ’cause there’s been a development. | 因为情况有变 |
[19:57] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[19:59] | Just checking in. | 我就是来随便看看 |
[20:01] | I doubt that. | 我看未必 |
[20:07] | How you holding up, Lex? | 你怎么样了 莱克斯 |
[20:08] | Lexi, why don’t you go to your room? | 莱克�? 你回房吧 |
[20:10] | How’s Russell? | 拉塞尔怎么样了 |
[20:15] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死�? 是吗 |
[20:17] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[20:19] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[20:20] | Oh, God, I knew it. | 天哪 我就知道 |
[20:22] | Are you gonna catch the guy who shot him, | 你会抓住那个枪击他的人吗 |
[20:24] | the one I told you about? | 那个我跟你说过的人 |
[20:25] | We’re sure working on it, kid. | 我们正在努力 孩子 |
[20:26] | Didn’t your mother tell you to go to your room? | 你妈妈不是让你回房吗 |
[20:28] | – Right now. – Come on. | -现在就回 -来吧 |
[20:33] | You have to get him. | 你一定要抓住他 |
[20:39] | All right. What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:42] | The two officers on the scene before our two guys– | 有两个警官在我们之前到了现场 |
[20:45] | Stark had them file a report with the state’s attorney. | 斯塔克让他们给州检察官写了报告 |
[20:47] | All right, what were their names? | 他们叫什么名字 |
[20:48] | They were doing their jobs. | 这只是他们的工作 |
[20:49] | I can find them myself. | 我会自己找到他们的 |
[20:50] | – Alvin, it’s too late. – She can’t testify, all right? | -埃尔�? 太晚�? -她不能去作证 |
[20:53] | A subpoena will put a bull’s-eye out on her. | 法庭传票会把她推到风口浪尖上的 |
[20:54] | Not if we find Calaca and get a confession first. | 如果我们先找到卡拉卡并让他招供就不会 |
[20:58] | Sargent, we got T-mac in pocket. | 警长 我们看到塔玛克了 |
[21:00] | He’s at his mother’s. | 他在他母亲家 |
[21:01] | – I’m going with you, man. – No, you’re staying here. | -我跟你一起去 -�? 你留在这儿 |
[21:03] | Did Lexi say she knows Calaca? | 莱克西有说过她认识卡拉卡吗 |
[21:05] | She said she’s never seen him before. | 她说之前从没见过他 |
[21:06] | Well, so he doesn’t know where you guys live. | 所以他不知道你们住在哪儿 |
[21:08] | That’s the hope. | 希望是吧 |
[21:10] | Stay here. Protect your family. | 留在这儿 保护好你的家人 |
[21:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:17] | Yeah, all right. All right. | 好吧 我留下 |
[21:19] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[21:30] | Stairs! | 楼梯安全 |
[21:34] | I got two here! | 这里有两个人 |
[21:36] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事�? 没事了 |
[21:37] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[21:39] | Check the back. | 看看后面 |
[21:42] | – Clear! – Where’s Tamarcus? | -安全 -塔玛克斯在哪儿 |
[21:43] | How many times do I have to tell you people | 跟你们说了多少次了 |
[21:46] | Tamarcus does not live here? | 塔玛克斯不住在这儿 |
[21:48] | – Where’s tamarcus? – Hold on, hold on. | -塔玛克斯在哪�? -等等 |
[21:51] | We’re not gonna hurt your brother. | 我们不会伤害你哥哥的 |
[21:53] | Can you tell me, sweetie, where he is? | 能告诉我们他在哪儿吗 宝贝 |
[21:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:58] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[21:59] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[22:01] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥哥在哪儿 |
[22:03] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[22:05] | Very good. | 很好 |
[22:07] | Lindsay. | 琳德赛 |
[22:46] | Runner outside. T-mac! | 有人跑出去了 是塔玛克 |
[22:52] | What the–I got him. You stay with them. | 见鬼 我看到他�? 你留下陪他们 |
[23:08] | Wicky sticks? | 桂树枝 |
[23:09] | Real low-grade to be shooting at cops over, T-mac. | 对开枪袭警的人来说太低级�? 塔玛克 |
[23:13] | Hipsters like what hipsters like. | 潮人就是这么潮 |
[23:14] | You ever heard of a Latin priest called Calaca? | 你有没有听说过一个叫卡拉卡的拉丁神父 |
[23:17] | Guess I ain’t the only one looking for him. | 看来我不是唯一在找他的人 |
[23:19] | You’re just gonna take out his crew one by one | 你打算把他手下一个个干掉 |
[23:21] | until you find him. | 直到你找到他 |
[23:23] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[23:24] | You’re gonna pull back. | 你得退出 |
[23:26] | Let us find Calaca ourselves. | 让我们来找卡拉卡 |
[23:34] | No, man. | �? 伙计 |
[23:36] | Calaca’s gonna get what he got coming. | 卡拉卡要为他的所做所为付出代价 |
[23:42] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[23:46] | Those arrest reports. | 这是那些逮捕报告 |
[23:48] | I also did a search on T-mac’s mom’s house. | 我还查了塔玛克母亲的房子 |
[23:50] | The entire thing was bought with cash linked to narcotics. | 全部是用和毒品交易有关的现金买的 |
[23:54] | You ever heard of an asset forfeiture seizure order? | 听说过资产没收扣押令吗 |
[24:03] | I’m supposed to guess what that is? | 我该猜猜这是什么吗 |
[24:04] | Property forfeiture document freshly signed by a judge. | 法官刚刚签署的财产没收文件 |
[24:10] | You bought your mother’s house with drug money. | 你母亲的房子是你用卖毒品的钱买的 |
[24:16] | You can’t take my mother’s home. | 你们不能抢走我妈的房子 |
[24:17] | Well, Federal Law says we can. | 根据联邦法律我们可以 |
[24:19] | You know, the neighborhood’s gentrifying. | 那个街区正在逐渐贵族化 |
[24:20] | Hipsters are having babies now. | 潮人们也有孩子了 |
[24:22] | They’d love the place. | 他们会很喜欢那里的 |
[24:26] | Maybe find drugs in the walls. | 说不定还能在墙里找到毒品 |
[24:29] | Okay, stop. | 好吧 别走 |
[24:33] | You tell your boys to call it off with the Priests. | 你让你的手下停止找神父帮的麻烦 |
[24:36] | I want Calaca alive, | 我要卡拉卡活着 |
[24:40] | or your mama’s gonna be living out of a shopping cart. | 否则你妈妈就要流落街头了 |
[25:07] | Make–make a right. | 右拐 |
[25:08] | – Here? – Yeah. | -这里 -对 |
[25:11] | Where is this little bastard? | 这小混蛋在哪 |
[25:13] | We’re close. | 快到了 |
[25:14] | These kids, they make, like, | 这些孩子 他们大概 |
[25:16] | 100 bucks a phone stealing these things. | 偷一个手机能�?00块钱 |
[25:18] | Yeah, that’s nothing. | �? 这不算什么 |
[25:19] | The Priests make triple that when they sell them overseas. | 神父帮转卖到海外能赚这三倍的钱 |
[25:26] | Oop. | 不好意思 |
[25:28] | My fiancee. | 我未婚妻 |
[25:33] | Um, when’s the wedding? | 婚礼是什么时候 |
[25:36] | I don’t know. It can’t come soon enough. | 不知�? 快点办了吧 |
[25:38] | Eager to tie the knot, huh? | 着急娶媳妇啊 |
[25:40] | No, I’m just sick of planning. | �? 我只是不想再计划了 |
[25:41] | It’s like all Wendy and I ever talk about is wedding organizing. | 好像我和温迪说话都是在讨论婚礼策划 |
[25:46] | You ever send racy photos to your boyfriends? | 你给你男朋友发过性感照片吗 |
[25:48] | I mean, that’s not weird, right? | 我是�? 这并不怪异 对吧 |
[25:49] | The look Olinsky gave me when he caught sight of one, | 奥林斯基看到其中一张的时候看我的表情 |
[25:51] | it’s like I’m Larry Flynt or something. | 就好像我是色情狂似的 |
[25:57] | Um, the kid should be in that house. | 那孩子应该在那间房子里 |
[25:58] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -确定 -对 |
[26:01] | We may have gotten a hit on Calaca from the hotline. | 我们从热线里得到了卡拉卡的疑似踪迹 |
[26:03] | Somebody who matches his description was just seen | 有人看见一个看起来像是他的人 |
[26:05] | leaving a barbershop on South Racine. | 离开了南拉辛大街的一家理发店 |
[26:08] | It’s owned by an uncle of one of the Latin Priests. | 店是一个拉丁神父帮成员的叔叔开的 |
[26:10] | You two get on it. | 你们两个去查 |
[26:11] | I completed those breakdowns, Sergeant. | 我完成那些分类了 警长 |
[26:13] | I need more detail. | 我需要更详细的资料 |
[26:15] | Halstead, my office. | 霍斯特德 来我办公室 |
[26:22] | I told you to let the Rodiger thing go. | 我告诉过你罗迪杰的事要放手 |
[26:24] | I have for the most part. | 我大部分都放手了 |
[26:25] | If you’re not straight with me, | 如果你不和我说实话 |
[26:27] | I can’t protect you. | 我就没法保护你 |
[26:28] | Protect me? | 保护我 |
[26:30] | Weren’t you just in custody? | 你自己不是还刚被抓过 |
[26:32] | Who are you to give advice? | 你还配给别人建议吗 |
[26:34] | Don’t push me. | 别逼我 |
[26:35] | I will run you out of this unit like that. | 我动动手指头就能把你撵出这个组 |
[26:44] | I think Lonnie’s gonna kill another kid. | 我觉得朗尼会杀死另一个孩子 |
[26:46] | You got eyes on you, Halstead. | 有人在注意你 霍斯特德 |
[26:50] | I’ve warned you all I can. | 我只能告诉你这么多 |
[27:16] | He’s your grandson? | 他是你孙子吗 |
[27:18] | No, but I treat him like one. | 不是 但我当孙子一样待他 |
[27:20] | You know he’s a thief? | 你知道他是个小偷吗 |
[27:22] | He’s been stealing phones again. | 他又开始偷手机了 |
[27:26] | – You’re aware of this? – He’s got a problem. | -你知道这情况 -他有些问题 |
[27:30] | I don’t have a problem. | 我没有问题 |
[27:31] | And the Chicago police are not at our door. | 所以芝加哥警察也没站在家门口是吧 |
[27:34] | Go. You give them everything you stole. | �? 把你偷的东西都给他们 |
[27:37] | He steals these things for the stupid video games. | 他偷东西去换那些愚蠢的电子游戏机 |
[27:42] | Ma’am, we have reason to believe | 女士 我们有理由认为 |
[27:43] | he sells these to the Latin Priests. | 他把赃物卖给拉丁神父帮 |
[27:46] | Well, he may be a troublemaker, | 他可能是个麻烦鬼 |
[27:48] | but he doesn’t associate with gangs. | 但不会和黑帮混在一起 |
[27:53] | The gangs. | 黑帮 |
[27:54] | – Where’s the rest? – That’s it. | -其它的呢 -就这一个 |
[27:56] | That’s all I got. | 我就偷了一个 |
[28:02] | All right, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[28:03] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[28:05] | Well, so much for this leading us to Calaca. | 追踪卡拉卡就到此为止了 |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:15] | Oye, viejo, you the owner of this shop? | 你好 老爷�? 这家店是你的吗 |
[28:16] | Yeah, for 30 years. Please call me Papo. | 是的 30年了 请叫我帕伯 |
[28:20] | We’re looking for a guy named Calaca. | 我们在找一个叫卡拉卡的人 |
[28:22] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过 |
[28:23] | He was last seen at this location. | 人们最后看见他是在这里 |
[28:25] | Not that I saw. | 反正我没看见 |
[28:26] | Well, we know that your nephew hangs with the Latin Priests. | 我们知道你侄子和拉丁神父帮在一起混 |
[28:30] | I haven’t seen my nephew, oh, in a very long time. | 我已经好久没有见过我侄子了 |
[28:34] | – Hmm. – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[28:37] | You been busy? | 生意忙吗 |
[28:38] | Oh, yeah, you know, always busy. | �? 很忙 |
[28:40] | The guys like to look good for the chicas. | 小伙子们都想在女孩子面前保持好形象 |
[28:57] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[28:59] | 天使毒品 苯环已哌啶 一种有麻醉作用的致幻类药物 | |
[28:59] | – That sure ain’t Aqua Net. – Liquid P.C.P. | -那肯定不是发�? -液态的天使毒品 |
[29:01] | You always keep bottles of wet hanging around your store? | 你总在店里放着罐湿货吗 |
[29:03] | I have a license for those chemicals. | 我有购买那些化学品的执照 |
[29:05] | For what? | 用来干什么 |
[29:06] | For the hair straightening products. | 用来做头发舒展剂 |
[29:07] | I can show you the paperwork if you want. | 需要的话我可以给你看文件 |
[29:10] | – What’s in here? – I don’t know. | -里面是什�? -我不知道 |
[29:12] | – Open it. – I don’t have a key. | -打开�? -我没有钥匙 |
[29:14] | 30 years, you don’t have a key? | 30年你都没有钥匙 |
[29:17] | No, no, no. Wait, please. | �? �? �? 等等 拜托 |
[29:17] | I-I-I can explain. | 我能解释 |
[29:26] | My nephew and his gang have taken over my establishment. | 我侄子和他的帮派侵占了我的地盘 |
[29:29] | They take my disability checks. | 他们还拿走了我的残疾津贴 |
[29:31] | They forced me to get the chemical license | 他们逼着我申请 |
[29:33] | for the hair straightening products. | 用于头发舒展剂的化学品执照 |
[29:34] | – Where are they now? – They don’t tell me anything. | -他们现在在哪 -他们从来不告诉我 |
[30:03] | Somebody took a beating down here. | 有人在这下面挨了顿打 |
[30:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:10] | How much you want to bet it was Calaca? | 想不想赌挨打的是卡拉卡 |
[30:12] | Then this must be Calaca’s finger. | 那这应该是卡拉卡的手指 |
[30:25] | The Latin Priests are using the old man’s barbershop | 拉丁神父帮利用老人的理发店作幌子 |
[30:27] | as a front to sell P.C.P. | 卖天使毒品 |
[30:28] | Points for originality. | 他们倒是有创意 |
[30:30] | What makes us think Calaca’s still alive? | 我们怎么知道卡拉卡还活着 |
[30:31] | He is still one of them. | 他还是他们中的一员 |
[30:33] | If they wanted him dead, | 他们如果想让他死 |
[30:34] | they’d have dumped his body for the world to see. | 早就把他的尸体扔出来满世界展示了 |
[30:35] | But they still had to punish him for starting a gang war. | 但是他们还是得为挑起帮派战争而惩罚他 |
[30:38] | That’s why they beat him | 所以他们在地牢里打他 |
[30:38] | and clipped his pinky finger off in that dungeon. | 还剪掉了他的小拇指 |
[30:41] | After that, my bet is they moved him to a safe house | 我猜那之后他们把他移到了一间安全屋 |
[30:42] | when he got hot. | 因为有太多人在找他 |
[30:44] | They knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们会去 |
[30:47] | All right, that’s all. | �? 就这样 |
[30:51] | Voight. | 我是博伊特 |
[30:52] | You talk to Halstead yet? | 你和霍斯特德谈过了吗 |
[30:54] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[31:02] | – Jay. – Yeah. | -�? -怎么了 |
[31:05] | I’m your partner. Talk to me. | 我是你的搭档 和我谈谈 |
[31:13] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[31:32] | Wendy, baby. Yeah, I– | 温迪 亲爱�? �?.. |
[31:36] | No, sweetie, you know I love the pictures. | 不是 亲爱�? 你知道我喜欢的 |
[31:38] | I love you naked, but you got to stop. | 我喜欢看你裸着 但你别再这样了 |
[31:41] | Everybody can see. I’m working. | 大家都看得见 我在工作呢 |
[31:43] | It’s distracting. | 这太分心了 |
[31:44] | Okay, thank you. I love you. | 好的 谢谢 我爱你 |
[31:51] | Come on, babes. | 别又来啊 宝贝 |
[31:55] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | �? 玩我呢吧 |
[31:57] | Hey, come on, kid! | 站住 小子 |
[32:01] | Stop! | 站住 |
[32:10] | Hey, man! | 看着点啊 |
[32:11] | The doors are closing. Stand clear of the doors. | 车门即将关闭 请勿靠近 |
[32:26] | Out of the way! CPD! | 让开 芝加哥警察 |
[33:04] | You gotta be kidding me. The kid went in there? | 你开玩笑�? 他进这里了吗 |
[33:07] | Followed him all the way from downtown. | 我从市区一路跟过来的 |
[33:09] | Looks like we were on the right track after all. | 看来我们终于找对地方了 |
[33:14] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[33:25] | Police! | 警察 |
[33:32] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警察 |
[33:35] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:47] | Ding ding ding ding ding. | 中大奖了 |
[33:55] | Ruzek. | 鲁塞克 |
[34:03] | Please, don’t shoot. | 求你�? 别开枪 |
[34:07] | We’re gonna have a chat. | 我们得谈谈了 |
[34:10] | So you sell these to the Latin Priests, yeah? | 你把这些手机买给拉丁神父�? 对吗 |
[34:13] | It keeps all these kids eating well. | 这能养活孩子们 |
[34:15] | Where do you take the devices? | 你们在哪里接头 |
[34:16] | They asked me not to come around again for a while. | 他们让我这段时间先别过去 |
[34:20] | Woman, I will hog-tie you with cuffs | 老太�? 我能以迅雷 |
[34:23] | on this floor so fast your dentures will spin. | 不及掩耳之势把你铐起来 |
[34:26] | You’re gonna give me an address. | 你最好把地址告诉我 |
[35:08] | Chicago police! Get your hands up. | 芝加哥警�? 把手举起来 |
[35:11] | Hands up! Drop that weapon! | 举起手来 放下武器 |
[35:14] | Go! Turn around! | �? 转过去 |
[35:43] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[35:53] | Calaca. | 是卡拉卡 |
[35:59] | How are you feeling now, scumbag? | 你个狗日的现在觉得如何 |
[36:03] | T-mac and the G-park Lords know you killed Russell. | 塔玛克和加菲公园君主帮都知道你杀了拉塞尔 |
[36:05] | – They’re a little upset. – They should be. | -他们可不高兴�? -活该 |
[36:07] | He was somewhere he shouldn’t have been. | 谁叫他去不该去的地方 |
[36:09] | How about we drive you up to Lord territory | 不如我们把你带去君主帮的地盘 |
[36:11] | and dump you out of the car with a sign that says, | 把你扔下�? 绑个牌子在你身上 |
[36:13] | “I killed Russell”? | 写上”我杀了拉塞尔”如何 |
[36:15] | Go ahead. | 去啊 |
[36:22] | You shot a hole in that kid’s chest. | 你对那孩子胸口开了一枪 |
[36:25] | How about I carve one in yours, huh? | 我也给你开个洞如何 |
[36:28] | That’s the best you got, man? | 你就这点本事了吗 老兄 |
[36:42] | Tell me you haven’t seen that look before. | 告诉我你以前没见过这表情 |
[36:48] | – Going through Calaca’s record. – Yeah. | -我看了卡拉卡的犯罪记�? -恩 |
[36:51] | He’s been arrested 15 times. | 他被逮捕过十五次 |
[36:52] | Never given it up. | 从没定罪 |
[36:54] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[36:56] | I told the Sheriff I’d deliver this subpoena | 我告诉警长我会把传票送给 |
[36:58] | to one of Lexi’s parents. | 莱克西的家长 |
[37:00] | I could report her not issuing it properly. | 我可以跟她说没人收 |
[37:03] | Just leave it on the desk. | 放桌上吧 |
[37:09] | This could plead out before it goes to trial, Alvin. | 埃尔�? 这案子可能不用上庭罪犯就认罪了 |
[37:11] | – So you hang tough, okay? – Yeah. | -所以你撑住就好 -我知道 |
[37:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[37:36] | You’ve been subpoenaed as a witness to the shooting. | 你作为枪击案的目击者被传讯了 |
[37:41] | So what are we going to do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[37:44] | – I don’t know. – Do we have a choice? | -我不知道 -必须要去吗 |
[37:46] | Let me make this clear. | 我跟你说清楚 |
[37:48] | You participate, you become a material witness, | 你出了庭 成了重要证人 |
[37:52] | and they come after you. | 他们就会追杀你 |
[37:54] | We don’t know that will happen. | 也不一定会那样 |
[37:55] | We don’t know it won’t. | 也不一定不会 |
[37:57] | Dad, I can’t look Russell’s mom in the eye | 爸爸 我不能看着拉塞尔妈妈的眼睛 |
[38:00] | and tell her I didn’t do all that I could. | 告诉她我不愿尽力帮她 |
[38:06] | This is the right thing to do. | 出庭是正确的选择 |
[38:10] | Let’s put him away for good. | 让他走的值得吧 |
[38:17] | Come here, come here. Come here, sweetheart. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[38:27] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[38:29] | Second from the left? | 左数第二个吗 |
[38:31] | I need you to say it. | 我需要你说出来 |
[38:33] | Second from the left. | 左数第二个 |
[38:34] | How else can I help? | 还有什么吗 |
[38:37] | We’ll take it from here. | 剩下的交给我们就行 |
[38:42] | This witness that picked me out of the lineup, | 指认我的那个目击者 |
[38:43] | she’s real pretty, right? | 长得不错�? 对吗 |
[38:45] | Am I remembering correctly? | 我没记错吧 |
[38:52] | There’s not a cellblock in five states | 周围五个州的所有监狱 |
[38:54] | that doesn’t have somebody who owes me a favor. | 没有一个不欠我的人情 |
[38:57] | Anything happens to that girl, | 只要那姑娘有一点事 |
[39:00] | I’ll have your new boyfriend turn you inside out | 凭一条口香糖 我就能叫号子里的犯人 |
[39:03] | for a stick of gum. | 把你捅个稀巴烂 |
[39:14] | Dame un tamale. Carne. | 给我一份粉蒸肉 肉多点 |
[39:16] | Carne? | 肉多点吗 |
[39:17] | Queso y jalapenos es mejor. | 大家都要奶酪和辣椒多点 |
[39:18] | Mi estomago. Damelo. | 我的胃不�? 快点 |
[39:24] | Un momento. | 等下 |
[39:27] | Hey, viejo. | 老头 |
[39:29] | It’s okay. | 别怕 |
[39:34] | A friend of mine works at the Banco Popular around the corner. | 我的一个朋友在街角的人民银行工作 |
[39:38] | I had him open up an account for you. | 我让他给你开了个账户 |
[39:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:41] | Have your disability checks direct deposited. | 你就能直接在那取残疾补贴了 |
[39:45] | Tell the bangers that the government stopped sending them. | 告诉黑帮的人政府停发了你的救济金 |
[39:47] | They’ll never know the difference. | 他们不会发现的 |
[40:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:04] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:10] | Come in. | 请进 |
[40:13] | Height and weight like you asked. | 您要求的身高体重符合的嫌疑人 |
[40:15] | Now give me a hierarchy chart of every active gang | 明早之前做好一份中城区活跃帮派的 |
[40:18] | in central area by morning. | 层次图给我 |
[40:22] | I’m not Internal Affairs. | 我不是内务部的人 |
[40:25] | You don’t have to like me, | 您不需要欣赏我 |
[40:26] | but you would be a fool not to use me. | 但是不用我是您的损失 |
[40:29] | If I find out different… | 如果被我发现猫腻 |
[40:34] | you’ll wish you never set foot in the 21st. | 你会后悔踏足21片区的 |
[41:10] | Recognize him? | 认识他吗 |
[41:12] | Lonnie Rodiger. | 朗尼·罗迪杰 |
[41:13] | He was strangled sometime last night. | 他昨晚被人勒死了 |
[41:19] | I thought I asked you to keep an eye on Halstead. | 我不是跟你说了要留心霍尔斯特德吗 |
[41:24] | I hope he has a good alibi. | 但愿他有不在场证明 |