时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | It’s funny. They warned me about you. | 说来有趣 他们提醒过我要注意你 |
[00:10] | Upstairs said, “Manage him. | 高层的说 管好他 |
[00:12] | “Use him. Keep him in line. | 利用�? 让他守规矩 |
[00:15] | And as soon as you start to lose him, take him down.” | 一旦控制不�? 就解决掉他 |
[00:18] | But they didn’t do you justice, Hank. | 但他们对你不公平 汉克 |
[00:20] | They set you up to fail. | 他们害你一败涂地 |
[00:22] | No, I don’t think so. | �? 我不这么想 |
[00:24] | They know this place needs a guy like you, | 他们知道这地方需要一个你这样的人 |
[00:25] | as long as he’s controlled. | 只要这个人还在掌控之中 |
[00:29] | But now you’re an experiment gone wrong, Hank, | 但你现在成了一个失败的试验�? 汉克 |
[00:31] | and they’re gonna find a way to break you. | 他们会想办法除掉你 |
[00:33] | You might as well know that’s coming. | 你应该也知道他们会那么做吧 |
[00:35] | Hmm. And you’ll be there to watch, huh? | 而你会在边上看着 对吗 |
[00:38] | No, probably not. | �? 也许不会 |
[00:41] | But I’ll hear about it… | 但我会随时关注 |
[00:43] | And know somewhere I’ll be laughing. | 并且毫不吝啬我的嘲笑 |
[01:18] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[01:24] | You came. | 你来了 |
[01:41] | What exactly do you want, Nadia? | 你到底想要什�? 娜迪亚 |
[01:49] | If you can’t say it, it’s never gonna happen. | 如果你不说出�? 就永远得不到 |
[01:52] | I called. | 我打电话了 |
[01:53] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你打了 |
[01:55] | But then you tied a tube around your arm. | 但紧接着你又吸毒了 |
[01:59] | I want out. | 我想退出 |
[02:01] | Then you have to get clean. | 那你必须戒毒 |
[02:12] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[02:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:15] | Yes. | 好的 |
[02:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:19] | I’m gonna make some calls and get you into a facility, | 我会找人把你送进戒毒所 |
[02:22] | but it’s probably gonna take me a day or two, | 但可能要花上一两天 |
[02:24] | so you’re gonna stay at my place, all right? | 所以你就先待在我家 好吗 |
[02:33] | Could you just make sure I actually walk in this time? | 你能保证这次真的把我送进去吗 |
[02:39] | You got it. | 我保证 |
[02:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:59] | What do you got, Jin? | 有什么消�? 吉恩 |
[03:00] | That Lonnie Rodiger credit card you wanted me to track. | 你让我追踪的那张朗尼·罗迪杰的信用卡 |
[03:04] | Just got a hit from a toy store downtown. | 刚在城里的一家玩具店刷了 |
[03:06] | Text me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[03:30] | Go for Jay. | 我是杰 |
[03:31] | Where you at? | 你在哪儿 |
[03:33] | On my way in. | 在路上 |
[03:34] | Head to Chinatown. | 去中国城 |
[03:35] | Sending you the address. | 我把地址发给你 |
[03:38] | You got it. | 收到 |
[03:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:06] | Triad Casino. | 三合会赌场 |
[04:09] | A lot of money rolls through here. | 这里钱来钱往啊 |
[04:13] | You feeling lucky? | 你觉得自己运气好吗 |
[04:20] | Luckier than them. | 比他们运气好 |
[04:33] | Over here. | 这边 |
[04:42] | They killed the damn errand boy too. | 他们把跑腿的也给杀了 |
[04:56] | Surgical. | 干净利落 |
[04:59] | They were startled by the kid. | 他们被那个孩子吓了一跳 |
[05:02] | Weapons, uniforms. | 武器 制服 |
[05:04] | Military, for sure. | 肯定是军人 |
[05:06] | These guys are pros. | 这些人是专业的 |
[05:07] | I want a copy of this | 在我们回来之前 |
[05:08] | in the intelligence office before we get back. | 拷贝一份送到情报处 |
[05:16] | All right, this is an illegal triad gambling den. | 这是一间非法的三合会赌窝 |
[05:19] | It’s one of two dozen that vice thinks | 缉捕队认为这是三合会在这个地区 |
[05:20] | they operate in the area. | 掌管的数十间赌场之一 |
[05:22] | Problem is they tend to shut down | 问题在于 端掉一个 |
[05:23] | and pop up somewhere else quickly. | 他们很快就能换个地方另起炉灶 |
[05:25] | Who’s their competition? | 他们的竞争对手是谁 |
[05:27] | Cermak Crew. | 瑟马克帮 |
[05:28] | They got a lockdown on the illegal lotto in the neighborhood. | 他们把持了社区的非法乐透 |
[05:31] | They take the nickels and dimes, | 他们只能挣点小钱 |
[05:32] | and the Triads take the bigger cash. | 大头都被三合会拿走了 |
[05:33] | This Cermak Crew looking for a bigger piece? | 瑟马克帮想要分大蛋糕吗 |
[05:35] | Yeah, they could be. | 是的 有可能 |
[05:36] | All right, it’s a start. | 好吧 这是个开端 |
[05:39] | Where’s Olinsky and Ruzek? | 奥林斯基和鲁塞克在哪儿 |
[05:41] | Coming in from the cold. | 刚执行完便衣任务回来 |
[05:43] | Well, I understand the concept of sunglasses, Ruzek, | 我知道太阳镜的概�? 鲁塞克 |
[05:46] | but it looks like you’re trying too hard. | 但你似乎做过头了 |
[05:48] | You’re supposed to be from the streets. | 你应该是街头范儿的 |
[05:50] | Why don’t you quit worrying about what I’m– | 你别担心我的身份�?.. |
[05:50] | Olinsky, where are your non-suit reports? | 奥林斯基 你们的撤诉报告呢 |
[05:52] | Uh, haven’t had the time. | 我还没时间弄呢 |
[05:54] | – I’m going up. – Well, make time. | -我要上去�? -那就挤时间弄 |
[05:55] | Hey, hey, look at Ruzek. | �? 这不是鲁塞克吗 |
[05:59] | Gutierrez, you still carrying Maloney on your back? | 古铁雷斯 你还是到哪儿都带着马洛尼呢 |
[06:01] | Hey, I’m used to it by now. | 是啊 我现在都已经习惯了 |
[06:02] | – Up yours. -How are you, buddy? | -去你�? -你好�? 哥们 |
[06:04] | – Good to see you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[06:06] | Those are some sweet shades, Ruzek. | 这是你的街头伪装�? 鲁塞克 |
[06:07] | – All right, gentleman. – Easy. | -好啦 别这�? -别紧张 |
[06:09] | Hey, so how is it here, man? | 这边怎么样啊 |
[06:11] | We’re hoping after graduation, this is our spot. | 我们想着警校毕业�? 就来这里干呢 |
[06:13] | Yeah, I don’t know how it is for the patrolmen here. | 我不知道这边负责巡逻的人待遇如何 |
[06:15] | I mean, I skipped that part. | 你懂�? 我没这个经验 |
[06:17] | Yeah, so we heard. | 我们听说了 |
[06:18] | Yeah, put in your time, boys. That’s my advice. | 好好干吧 这是我的建议 |
[06:20] | Then maybe you two can join us upstairs, right? | 说不定以后你们也能上楼工作了 |
[06:23] | You know what? | 其实呢 |
[06:24] | That is good advice. | 你的建议很好 |
[06:26] | – Come here. Come here. – Duty calls. | -过来�? -有任务在身 |
[06:27] | – Let’s get a drink sometime. – Definitely, man. | -有时间一起喝一杯吧 -当然 |
[06:29] | Say, Sergeant Platt… | 普拉特警长 |
[06:31] | Ruzek here needs to better appreciate the, uh– | 这位鲁塞克先生需要体验一�?.. |
[06:35] | the journey that he, uh, got to bypass. | 他所错过的旅途美景 |
[06:40] | Oh, I’ve been waiting for this day. | 我等这一天很久了 |
[06:44] | I appreciate this, Detective Olinsky, sir. | 谢谢�? 奥林斯基警探 |
[06:46] | Don’t sweat it, just put your plain clothes on | 没什�? 把你的便服穿上 |
[06:48] | and just stick with me today. | 今天跟紧我就行 |
[06:49] | – Yes, sir. – Ah, there he is. | -�? 长官 -换好了啊 |
[06:52] | Look at you, all sharp. | 瞧瞧 多帅气 |
[06:56] | Where are the shades? | 你的墨镜放哪儿了 |
[06:57] | How long? | 要多久 |
[06:58] | We’ll play it by ear. | 到时候再说吧 |
[07:00] | All right? | 行吗 |
[07:09] | Well, this is awkward. | 真够尴尬的 |
[07:10] | Oh, tell me about it. | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[07:12] | Burgess, you and special sauce here | 伯吉�? 你和你的小跟班 |
[07:13] | will be doing foot patrol at Ron Goodwin High school. | 今天去朗·古德温中学巡逻吧 |
[07:16] | – Great. Thank you, Sergeant. – You’re welcome. | -好的 谢谢警长 -不客气 |
[07:19] | AKA crossing-guard duty. | 其实就是护送学生过马路 |
[07:21] | Perfect. | 真好 |
[07:24] | I got a contact tight inside the Cermak Crew. | 我认识一个瑟马克帮里的人 |
[07:26] | He said they’re making money hand over fist on the lottery | 他说他们在赌场毫不费力就能赚很多钱 |
[07:29] | and have no incentive to take on the Triads. | 没必要去三合会找麻烦 |
[07:31] | We both know if someone in the Cermak Crew | 我们都知道的 要是瑟马克帮的人 |
[07:32] | feels up a Triad’s girlfriend, | 动了三合会人的女朋友 |
[07:34] | economics goes out the window. | 肯定会出事 |
[07:36] | I’d have heard of it, Voight. Trust me. | 要是那样我会知道�? 博伊�? 相信我 |
[07:38] | Now, no one’s happy about this. | 大家都不愿意看到这种事发生 |
[07:39] | Bad business for everyone. | 影响到了很多人的生意 |
[07:40] | Sells a lot of papers, though. | 报纸行业倒是不错 |
[07:42] | A better story will be when you find out who’s doing this. | 等你查清到底是谁干的 报纸行业会更好 |
[07:45] | – I want an exclusive. – Oh. | -我要做独�? -是吗 |
[07:47] | Just keep my name out of it. | 别提到我的名字就行 |
[07:53] | Sergeant Voight. | 博伊特警长 |
[07:56] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 见到你很荣幸 |
[07:58] | I’m Edwin Stillwell, I.A. | 我是埃德文·斯蒂维�? 内务部的人 |
[08:01] | I’ll be taking over your– | 以后我会接管你的… |
[08:02] | Well, | 是这样 |
[08:03] | I’ll be working with you from now on, | 以后我们会一起工作 |
[08:05] | now that Miss Gradishar is no longer with us. | 因为格拉迪沙尔女士离开了 |
[08:07] | Look, you want to talk to me? You call me first. | 你要是想跟我说话 先打给我 |
[08:09] | Don’t ambush me in the street. | 别来街上堵我 |
[08:10] | See, it’s words like “ambush” | 你看 “�?这种词 |
[08:12] | that get things started off on the wrong foot. | 就是引起误会的罪魁祸首 |
[08:14] | Now, I came here with what I hope will be a fresh approach, | 我来这里是为了创新一下 |
[08:16] | one that might get us better results– | 希望能够有比较好的结�?.. |
[08:18] | A partnership, if you will. | 也就是愉快的合作 |
[08:21] | Uh-huh. | 是吗 |
[08:24] | – Maurice Owens. – Here we go. | -莫里斯·欧文斯 -果然开始了 |
[08:26] | My notes say that you told Gradishar | 我的备忘录显�? 你跟格拉迪沙尔说 |
[08:27] | that he would be arrested in a couple of weeks. | 几周后他就会被逮捕 |
[08:29] | And now here we are on month three. | 而现在已经第三个月了 |
[08:31] | Yeah, well, what Gradishar didn’t understand | 因为格拉迪沙尔没弄明白 |
[08:33] | is I got to do this | 我做这件事 |
[08:33] | without him or anyone else knowing it was me. | 不能让任何人知道是我干的 |
[08:36] | That kind of work doesn’t fit neatly on a calendar. | 这种事情不适合写在日历上 |
[08:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:41] | Well, I’m gonna need more than lip service. | 不过 我要的不仅是空口白条 |
[08:47] | Anything else? | 说完了吗 |
[08:49] | Nope. | 完了 |
[08:51] | Keep me in the loop. Like I said, “Partnership.” | 记得随时通知�? �?合作愉快” |
[08:59] | This is complete horse– | 这简直就是一坨狗�?.. |
[09:01] | That’s ’cause you’re doing it wrong. | 那是因为你的做法不对 |
[09:03] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[09:05] | You got to get your hips into it, like this. | 你得将身心投入进�? 看着 |
[09:12] | You’re kind of full of it, you know that? | 你真是满脑子鬼主意啊 |
[09:14] | Am I? Or am I awesome at it? | 可我的主意都很赞不是吗 |
[09:20] | – This okay? – Yeah. | -还可以吗 -可以 |
[09:22] | As long as you don’t wear those cool-daddy sunglasses, you’ll be fine. | 别戴那些装酷的墨镜就没事 |
[09:28] | Atwater. | 阿特沃特 |
[09:30] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[09:32] | – Question for you. – Huh? | -问你个问�? -什么 |
[09:33] | How many cards you given out over the years? | 你这么多年来送出过多少张名片 |
[09:35] | Nine. | 9张 |
[09:37] | And how many came back and asked for help? | 有多少人真正找你帮忙了 |
[09:38] | Three. Why? | 三个 怎么了 |
[09:40] | Okay. Party people, listen up. | 好了 各位都听一下 |
[09:43] | I went back seven days and downloaded | 我查了记�? 下载了前七天内 |
[09:45] | all in-progress and service calls | 打给中国城特警队的 |
[09:46] | in close proximity to the Chinatown quad. | 所有求救电话 |
[09:49] | We got three calls on suspicious vehicles. | 找到三个与可疑车辆有关的电话 |
[09:51] | I ran the plates. | 我查了车牌 |
[09:53] | Legit, legit, but the third came back a ghost. | 合法 合法 而第三辆是假牌照 |
[09:56] | I put that plate into our lookout database | 我把车牌录入我们的预警数据库里 |
[09:58] | and just got a text back with its location– | 刚刚收到消息 发现了它的位置 |
[10:00] | 236 West 21st– right back in Chinatown. | �?1�?36�? 就在中国城 |
[10:05] | That’s another triad gambling den. | 那是三合会的另一处赌场 |
[10:07] | It looks like a karaoke bar from the outside, | 外表看像一个卡拉OK吧 |
[10:08] | but they’re playing pai gow once you go in. | 但是里面其实在玩牌九 |
[10:10] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 我们出发 |
[10:12] | – Jin, come here. – Yeah. | -吉恩 过来 -怎么了 |
[10:15] | Quit shaking your ass. Just give us the information. | 有信息直接说 别卖弄风骚 |
[10:20] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[10:29] | S.U.V.’s here, nobody inside. | 越野车在这里 里面没人 |
[10:36] | We’re in position. | 我们就位了 |
[10:40] | Now we park in front of his car… | 我们停在他的车前面 |
[10:43] | so we can ram him in reverse if he takes off. | 这样如果他想跑我们就可以倒车撞他 |
[10:48] | Always sacrifice your trunk for his engine. | 随时准备牺牲后备箱拿下他的引擎 |
[11:01] | Sit and wait, or move in? | 在这里等还是进去 |
[11:04] | Halstead… | 霍斯特德… |
[11:06] | Why don’t you get in there and see what we’re dealing with? | 进去侦察一下对手是谁 |
[11:49] | Tell me who the guy was, huh? | 告诉我那家伙是谁 |
[11:51] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[11:51] | Tell me who the guy was! | 告诉我那家伙是谁 |
[11:53] | Please, please… | 求你 求你… |
[11:56] | You gotta have a name! | 把名字说出来 |
[11:58] | I said you gotta have a name for me. | 我说�? 把名字告诉我 |
[12:01] | Huh? I can’t hear you! | 什�? 我没听清你说什么 |
[12:04] | I need more than that. | 只有这些不够 |
[12:06] | I need more than that! | 根本不够 |
[12:12] | – Get up! – What’s happening, slick? | -起来 -你在干什�? 小子 |
[12:14] | Now! | 快点 |
[12:16] | Door. | 关门 |
[12:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:21] | Come on, move. | 快点 走 |
[12:23] | Move. | 走 |
[12:27] | I’m just trying to score some coke from my boy Peng, man. | 我只是想从我的朋友鹏那里买点毒品 |
[12:29] | Peng? Peng who? | �? 姓什么 |
[12:31] | Hell if I know. I just buy coke from him. | 我哪知道 我只是从他那里买毒品 |
[12:35] | You’re police? | 你是警察 |
[12:37] | – Oh, man. – Get to stepping. | -伙计 -滚一边去 |
[12:40] | O-okay. | 好的 |
[12:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:51] | They were cops? | 他们是警察 |
[12:55] | – This is the guy you saw? – Yeah. | -你看到的是这个人 -对 |
[12:57] | He had his gun in the triad’s mouth. | 他把他的枪塞进那个三合会成员的嘴里 |
[12:59] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[13:01] | That’s Jimmy Shi. | 他是吉米·史 |
[13:01] | We were partners when I first came up. | 我刚升职的时候是我的搭档 |
[13:03] | Me and Jimmy worked the gang unit together with Alvin. | 我和吉米还有埃尔文一起在反黑组工作 |
[13:05] | Ivory tower recognized he’d be better served | 内务部认为他更适合 |
[13:08] | working undercover in Chinatown. | 在中国城做卧底工作 |
[13:09] | Yeah, perfect place for him. | �? 他在那如鱼得水 |
[13:10] | He’s got his own vice squad now–all Chinese cops. | 他现在有自己的团�? 全是华裔警察 |
[13:13] | All I can tell you is he was dressed like the guys in the video, | 我只能说他穿的和视频里的那些人一样 |
[13:15] | and he was looking awfully cranked. | 并且他看起来非常凶狠 |
[13:17] | So why don’t we put a tail on him, see what’s what? | 那我们何不跟踪他 看看是怎么回事 |
[13:19] | ‘Cause it ain’t him. | 因为不是他干的 |
[13:20] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:20] | Because I do. | 我就是知道 |
[13:22] | He’s police. | 他是警察 |
[13:28] | You’re the boss. | 听你的 |
[13:34] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:36] | This is Lindsay. | 我是琳德赛 |
[13:38] | Hey, um, is it okay if I take a nap in your bed? | 我可以在你床上睡一会吗 |
[13:42] | Take a nap, take a shower, take whatever you need. | 睡觉 洗澡 你想干什么都行 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:46] | I spoke to a facility, | 我联系过戒毒所了 |
[13:46] | and they’re gonna have a room for you starting tomorrow. | 他们明天就给你准备一个房间 |
[13:50] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:55] | Hey, thank you again, | 再次感谢你 |
[13:58] | um, for everything. | 为所有这一切 |
[14:00] | You got it. | 别客气 |
[14:08] | So, partners, huh? | 你们以前是搭档 |
[14:10] | Yep. | 对 |
[14:14] | Sounds like there’s more to the story. | 听起来不止如此啊 |
[14:17] | I’ll tell you what– | 这么说吧 |
[14:18] | sometime when there’s a campfire | 什么时候你不当警察了 |
[14:19] | and you’re no longer a cop, | 咱们出去野营的时候 |
[14:20] | I might tell it. | 我可能就会告诉你 |
[14:30] | What’s going on with you and Halstead? | 你和霍斯特德怎么样了 |
[14:31] | Not this again. | 不许再提这个 |
[14:32] | You want to play house more than you want to work intelligence, | 你要是更想过家家而不想在情报组工作 |
[14:34] | just say the word. | 说句话就行 |
[14:34] | Nothing is gonna happen there. | 什么事都不会发生 |
[14:37] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:42] | Shi. | 史 |
[14:44] | Hey. | 等等 |
[14:46] | We’re here. Let’s just see where they go. | 我们已经在这�? 先看看他们去哪 |
[14:49] | If it’s nothing, then you talk to him. | 如果没事 你再和他谈 |
[14:54] | Fall back. We’re gonna put a tail on Jimmy. | 后撤 我们先跟踪吉米 |
[15:15] | Swapped with Ruzek today, huh, Atwater? | 今天跟鲁塞克换岗了啊 阿特沃特 |
[15:17] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:18] | How you liking it? | 喜欢吗 |
[15:21] | I like it a lot, Sir. | 非常喜欢 长官 |
[15:23] | Call me “Sir” a third time, you’re gonna like it a lot less. | 再叫我一�?长官” 你肯定就不那么喜欢了 |
[15:26] | You got it, Detective Dawson. | 明白 道森警探 |
[15:30] | – Hey, O. – What? | -老奥 -怎么了 |
[15:32] | Hypothetical– | 假设 |
[15:34] | If you could start over but knowing what you know now, | 如果你可以带着现在的记忆重新来过 |
[15:36] | would your career be any different? | 你还会继续干这行吗 |
[15:39] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[15:40] | Just trying to help out Atwater here. | 想帮帮阿特沃特而已 |
[15:45] | Well, if I could start over, | 如果让我重新来过的话 |
[15:48] | I’d just end up making different mistakes | 我肯定还是会犯错误 |
[15:50] | than the ones I made the first time. | 只是犯不同的错误而已吧 |
[15:55] | What’s this? | 这是什么情况 |
[15:59] | Rest of the vice team? | 缉捕队的其他成员吗 |
[16:01] | Yeah, looks like it. | 看来是的 |
[16:05] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[16:06] | Go for Voight. | 我是博伊�? 请讲 |
[16:08] | It’s them– they’re all geared up | 是他�? 现在正整装待发 |
[16:10] | just like in the surveillance video | 就像监控录像中那样 |
[16:11] | and moving out, headed your way. | 正往你们那边去呢 |
[16:13] | We got ’em. | 看到他们了 |
[16:23] | Let ’em make entry. | 先让他们进去 |
[16:27] | Everybody move. | 所有人 行动 |
[16:46] | Antonio… | 安东尼奥 |
[16:47] | You, Olinsky, and Atwater take the front. | 你跟奥林斯基和阿特沃特去前面 |
[16:50] | We’ll take the back. | 我们去后面 |
[17:32] | Chicago P.D.! No one move! | 芝加哥警�? 都不许动 |
[17:39] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[17:42] | Slowly! | 慢慢地 |
[17:45] | Do it! | 快点 |
[17:55] | Get that weapon down! | 马上放下武器 |
[18:00] | Do it! | 马上 |
[18:03] | Kick it away! | 踢到一边去 |
[18:05] | Get down on your knees. Get down on your knees. | 跪下 马上跪下 |
[18:08] | Get down on your knees! Give me those hands. | 快跪�? 把手给我 |
[18:14] | What the hell are you doing here, Voight? | 你来这里干什�? 博伊特 |
[18:16] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[18:18] | We got you for this robbery and three others. | 你涉嫌跟其他三个人一起抢劫 |
[18:20] | Robbery? | 抢劫 |
[18:21] | We’re here as part of a six-month operation | 我们这是参加一个为期六个月的行动 |
[18:23] | to take down the Triad leadership. | 合力抓捕三合会老大 |
[18:25] | Yeah? Then why are you skulled up, Jimmy, huh? | 是吗 那你为什么戴着面具 吉米 |
[18:28] | I’ve been working this Chinatown detail for 11 years. | 我已经在这里干了十一年了 |
[18:32] | They know my face. | 他们都认识我 |
[18:34] | We were going to shake down the employees of that place | 我们本来想盘问那里的员工 |
[18:35] | to get the names on the Triad. | 查出三合会老大是谁的 |
[18:39] | Now, at least put us in the cars, would you, please? | 你至少等我们上车再说�? 行吗 |
[19:03] | What are you now, Voight– Internal Affairs? | 你这是搞什�? 博伊�? 成内务部的人了吗 |
[19:05] | We caught a robbery/homicide case, | 我们手头有个抢劫谋杀案 |
[19:07] | and Intelligence pursued it. | 情报处正在调查 |
[19:08] | The gang in that video looked a hell of a lot like you. | 监控录像拍下的人跟你实在是太像了 |
[19:10] | – I’m not dirty! – Jimmy. | -我没有不干净 -吉米 |
[19:13] | We were partners… | 我们以前是搭档 |
[19:16] | Partners! | 是搭档啊 |
[19:17] | And did I ever look sideways at you? | 你说我怀疑过你吗 |
[19:20] | At Alvin? | 还有在埃尔文家的时候 |
[19:23] | Not once… | 我一次都没怀疑过你 |
[19:25] | Not when they came asking about Browning… | 他们来问我布朗宁的事时我也没怀疑过 |
[19:31] | Not ever. | 一次都没有 |
[19:35] | A call just went out over the radio. | 刚才有人通过广播报警 |
[19:37] | There was another robbery. They hit the pool hall | 又发生了一起抢劫案 案犯这次 |
[19:39] | Jimmy and Rick here stopped at earlier. | 抢了吉米和里克之前去过的台球房 |
[19:41] | Four masked suspects with rifles. | 四名手持步枪的蒙面嫌疑人 |
[19:54] | Witness says the crew came through, | 目击者说案犯进来后 |
[19:56] | took the money, could’ve got away without any bloodshed. | 把钱抢走�? 本可以不用杀人就全身而退的 |
[20:00] | But apparently, that’s not their style. | 但很明显这不是他们的风格 |
[20:03] | We saw you and Rick come in by yourselves. | 我们看到你跟里克进来过 |
[20:05] | Yeah. We got a C.I. inside here. | �? 我们这里有线人 |
[20:08] | He gave us the C.B.A. address where you arrested us. | 你们去抓我们的那个地�? 地址就是他给的 |
[20:13] | He’s the one with the new coin slot in his head. | 就是那个头被打爆的人 |
[20:17] | When you came out, | 你出发的时候 |
[20:19] | you radioed your crew, told them to meet up? | 是不是通过对讲机通知你的人见面了 |
[20:22] | That’s right. | 对 |
[20:27] | They’re on your radios, bro. | 他们窃听了你们的通话 兄弟 |
[20:35] | Well, another great day at the high school, Sergeant. | 今天又去高中里爽了一天啊 警长 |
[20:37] | It’s just– God, it’s inspiring | 真是… 天哪 看到年轻人 |
[20:39] | to see young people realizing their dreams. | 努力实现自己的梦想真是鼓舞人心啊 |
[20:41] | It is inspiring. | 确实鼓舞人心 |
[20:43] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[20:45] | Now you can go pick up lunch at Manny’s | 那现在你们去曼妮餐厅 |
[20:47] | for everyone on desk duty. | 给坐办公室值班的人取午餐吧 |
[20:49] | – Which one’s yours? – Mine’s–very good. | -哪份是你�? -我的… 想得美 |
[20:52] | Like I’m going to tell you so you can foul it in some way. | 想让我告诉你是哪份然后你给我使坏吗 |
[20:54] | We just want to make sure | 我们只是想确保 |
[20:55] | that we get your order perfect, Sergeant. | 把你那份好好拿回�? 警长 |
[20:57] | Uh-huh. Get going. My stomach’s growling. | 是吗 那快去吧 我快饿死了 |
[20:59] | Get. | 快去 |
[21:00] | On our way. | 马上 |
[21:04] | Where’d you guys meet? | 你们哪里认识的 |
[21:05] | I knew a friend of her brother’s. | 我认识她弟弟的一个朋友 |
[21:06] | We all went out one night. Wendy showed up. | 有天晚上我们一起出�? 温迪也来了 |
[21:08] | Kind of a boring story, actually. | 就是那种老套的故事啦 |
[21:10] | Okay, what was your first date? | 你们第一次约会干的什么 |
[21:13] | Transformers One. | 看《变形金刚》第一部 |
[21:15] | – So romantic. – I like that movie. | -真浪漫啊 -我喜欢那电影 |
[21:17] | It’s cartoon robots fighting cartoon robots. | 就是卡通机器人对打而已 |
[21:19] | Exactly. It’s awesome. | 没错 多好看啊 |
[21:20] | Units in 25, we have a burglary in progress. | 25辖区各巡逻队 发生入室盗窃案 |
[21:23] | Offender is still in the house | 窃贼还在屋内 |
[21:24] | and should be considered armed and dangerous– | 怀疑危险并持有武器 |
[21:26] | 1150 South Jefferson. | 位于南杰弗逊大�?150号 |
[21:28] | That’s just down the block. | 就在街角那里 |
[21:30] | 2113, we’re on our way. | 2113号巡逻队赶往现场 |
[21:39] | Mr. Hankamer’s at work. | 汉卡默先生在上班 |
[21:41] | I saw this crackhead moving up | 我看到这个瘾君子带着刀 |
[21:43] | the side of the house with a knife. | 从这边爬进他家里了 |
[21:45] | He kicked in the back door. He hasn’t come out. | 他踹开了后�? 现在还没出来 |
[21:47] | All right, sir, go back inside. | 好的 先生 请回屋内待着 |
[21:49] | Officers on the scene. Burglary in progress. | 警员抵达现场 入室盗窃案 |
[21:51] | Need backup– 1150 South Jefferson. | 需要增�? 南杰弗逊大�?150号 |
[21:54] | 2113, backup en route. | 2113�? 已派出增援 |
[22:12] | Kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[22:26] | Here, here, here. | 到这里 |
[22:47] | You got eyes. | 你看看情况 |
[22:56] | – Stairs! – Police! | -上楼�? -警察 |
[22:58] | Stop! | 站住 |
[23:03] | Son of a… | 可恶 |
[23:38] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[23:40] | Hands behind your back. | 手放到背后 |
[23:46] | Got him? | 按紧了 |
[23:59] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:11] | We already ate… | 我们都吃过了 |
[24:13] | from the vending machines. | 吃的自动售货机里的 |
[24:14] | Well, now you won’t have to cook dinner. | 那你不用做晚饭了 |
[24:17] | You know where the 32nd district is? | 你知�?2号片区在哪吗 |
[24:19] | Yeah. Yeah, I just need to– | 是的 我得�?.. |
[24:20] | I need you to pick up an envelope there. | 我要你去那取个信封 |
[24:26] | Hey, nice arrest on Jefferson. | 杰弗逊大街那案子干得不错 |
[24:34] | – Hi. – What’s up? | -你好 -你们好 |
[24:36] | Oh, hey. | 你们好啊 |
[24:38] | How’s it going here, Ruzek? | 怎么�? 鲁塞克 |
[24:39] | Well, I am, uh, learning my lesson, Al. | 我吸取教训了 埃尔 |
[24:43] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[24:45] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[24:52] | – May I help you? – Sergeant Voight, hi. | -有事�? -博伊特警�? 您好 |
[24:54] | I’m Mia Sumner. | 我是米娅·萨姆纳 |
[24:56] | You haven’t been informed. Terrific. | 他们还没通知�? 真好 |
[24:58] | Informed of what? | 通知我什么 |
[24:59] | I’m a detective assigned to your intelligence team. | 我是被指派到您的情报小队的警探 |
[25:01] | Like hell you are. | 开玩笑么 |
[25:03] | – No offense… – Sumner. | -无意冒犯 -萨姆纳 |
[25:04] | Yeah, no offense, sumner, but I choose my own team. | 别见�? 萨姆�? 但我要谁我说了算 |
[25:07] | I’m sure, Sir, but you should call– | 这是当然 长官 但是您该打给… |
[25:08] | Hang on, Jimmy. | 等下 吉米 |
[25:14] | – Voight. – Hank. | -我是博伊�? -汉克 |
[25:15] | Ed Stillwell. We met earlier. | 我是埃德·斯蒂维尔 我们见过 |
[25:17] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得你 |
[25:17] | Look, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我等下再回你电话 |
[25:19] | You met detective Sumner? | 你见到萨姆纳警探了吗 |
[25:21] | I organized her transfer to your office. | 是我把她调去你那里的 |
[25:23] | She’s a terrific detective, clean record. | 她很优秀�? 记录良好 |
[25:25] | What? | 什么 |
[25:27] | Listen, I can tell you right now that ain’t happening. | 我现在就能告诉你你这是痴心妄想 |
[25:29] | And yet, it already has. | 可是 她已经在那了 |
[25:31] | Now, if you want to talk | 如果你想跟 |
[25:32] | to Deputy Chief of Organized Crime Billy Neff | 有组织犯罪组的比利·奈夫副局长谈谈 |
[25:34] | and have him storming down your office, | 逼他冲进你办公室的话 |
[25:36] | exercise your right to fight this. | 那就把她赶走吧 |
[25:39] | You and me are gonna have to have another face-to-face. | 我们俩有机会再好好谈谈 |
[25:41] | Oh, I look forward to it. | 非常欢迎 |
[25:43] | I’m in the office next to Gradishar’s | 我就在格拉迪沙尔办公室隔壁 |
[25:44] | or, well, where she used to be, | 不对 她以前的办公室边隔壁 |
[25:46] | but I think mine’s a little bigger, actually. | 但我觉得我的比她的要大一点 |
[26:04] | Everybody, this is Detective… | 各位 这位�?.. |
[26:07] | – Sumner. – Yeah. | -萨姆�? -对 |
[26:09] | She’s gonna temporarily join Intelligence. | 她将暂时加入情报组 |
[26:12] | – Jin. – Yes, Sergeant. | -吉恩 -�? 警长 |
[26:13] | Take Detective Sumner here down to your office | 带萨姆纳警探去你的办公室 |
[26:15] | and show her, uh… | 带她看看… |
[26:17] | I don’t care what you show her. | 随你爱给她看什么 |
[26:19] | Yes. Sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[26:21] | This way, Detective. | 这边�? 警探 |
[26:29] | So… | 现在 |
[26:31] | we got a four-man robbery crew impersonating Jimmy’s vice unit, | 有个四人抢劫团伙在仿冒吉米的缉捕小组 |
[26:34] | freelancers, probably ex-military, | 自主行动 可能还是退伍军人 |
[26:37] | listening in on their radio calls | 窃听他们的无线电通信 |
[26:39] | and hitting vulnerable casinos | 在知道吉米的小队离开后 |
[26:40] | as soon as they know Jimmy’s left. | 立马去洗劫赌场 |
[26:42] | That’s right, so we should use that against them. | 没错 我们就用这点来对付他们 |
[26:44] | Jimmy, why don’t we have you and your team | 吉米 不如我和奥林斯基假扮庄家 |
[26:46] | bait a fake count house with Olinsky and me acting as bankers? | 跟你和你小队来建一个假的赌场钱庄如何 |
[26:49] | That’s it. | 好主意 |
[26:50] | You guys radio amongst each other | 你们用无线电联系 |
[26:51] | you got 200,000 from some new den, | 说你们从某个贼窝里找到二十万 |
[26:53] | and they’re in the process of banding it. | 他们就会来抢 |
[26:55] | Right. Once we’re inside, we put out | �? 我们进去之后 |
[26:57] | a fraudulent 10-1, officer-needs-assistance call, | 就放出需要紧急援助的假警报 |
[26:59] | and you guys radio in, aborting your surveillance | 之后你们就通过无线电回答 |
[27:01] | to respond to the call. | 说停止监视 |
[27:03] | And then we wait. | 然后我们就等着 |
[27:04] | Yeah, with a sticky net. | 没错 来个瓮中捉鳖 |
[27:06] | We tie this crew to the other robberies, | 只要把他们和其他抢劫案联系起来 |
[27:08] | we put ’em away forever. | 就能一劳永逸地解决他们 |
[27:12] | Hey, stay safe. | 小心点 |
[27:20] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:22] | With you and Hank and Jimmy Shi over there? | 你和汉克还有吉米·史是怎么回事 |
[27:26] | – Ask Hank. – I did, and he clammed up. | -问汉克去 -我问�? 可他不说 |
[27:29] | Well, sounds like you got your answer, then. | 那你已经得到答案了 |
[27:31] | Al… | 埃尔 |
[27:32] | Who’s Browning? | 布朗宁是谁 |
[27:37] | Jimmy mentioned him, and then the three of you | 吉米提到了他 然后你们三个 |
[27:38] | started trading looks. | 就开始面面相觑 |
[27:40] | You know something, Erin? | 知道�? 艾琳 |
[27:42] | You ever hear the expression “Let sleeping dogs lie”? | 有没有听过一句话�?事不关己” |
[27:45] | I’m a detective. I poke the dogs. | 我是个警�? 事不关己我也得管 |
[27:47] | Okay, well, with this one, you don’t. | 但这事你管不了 |
[28:18] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 行动 |
[28:22] | Who you got? | 你那边什么情况 |
[28:24] | I see Bao, Hai, and Ling. | 我看到包 �? 还有凌 |
[28:27] | What you thinking– | 你怎么看 |
[28:28] | new lotto house for the Cermak Crew? | 瑟马克帮的新赌场吗 |
[28:30] | There are at least 50 people inside playing Pai Gow. | 里面至少有五十个人在玩牌九 |
[28:33] | Van’s here, and I saw Bao and Ling | 车在这儿 我看见包和凌 |
[28:34] | moving in counting equipment. | 进去清点装备了 |
[28:36] | They don’t do that | 他们一般不这么做 |
[28:37] | unless there’s at least 200k. | 除非目标价值至少二十万 |
[28:39] | What’s the address? | 地址呢 |
[28:44] | We going in? | 我们进去吗 |
[28:50] | As soon as you get here. | 你们一到就进去 |
[28:51] | 10-4, copy that. | 收到 |
[28:55] | Okay, Olinsky, radio it in. | 奥林斯基 用无线电说吧 |
[28:59] | 10-1, shots fired | 需要紧急支�? 有人开枪 |
[29:01] | 2200 South Dearborn. | 地点南迪尔本2200号 |
[29:03] | Officer calling for help, multiple offenders on scene. | 有警官需要支�? 现场有多个罪犯 |
[29:06] | Break off surveillance and get to this 10-1. | 停止监视 去支援他们 |
[29:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:26] | All right. | 谢了 |
[29:46] | Here they come– Crown Vic and a maroon S.U.V. | 他们来了 皇冠维多利亚和茶色越野车 |
[29:50] | I’ll take the first one through the door. | 第一个进屋的人交给我 |
[29:51] | O, you take the second. Atwater, you clean up. | 老奥你负责第二个 阿特沃特你清尾 |
[29:53] | Yes, Detective. | �? 警探 |
[29:55] | You get back. | 你退后 |
[30:06] | Remember, we got to let ’em breach | 记住 我们得让他们真动手 |
[30:08] | if we’re gonna pin all this on ’em. | 才能坐实他们的罪名 |
[30:09] | – Let ’em breach. – Roger that, roger that. | -让他们动�? -收到 收到 |
[30:40] | Flashbang! | 闪光弹 |
[30:43] | Go, go, go! | �? �? 上 |
[30:47] | Trap! | 是陷阱 |
[31:15] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[31:30] | O! | 老奥 |
[31:48] | Jay, he’s going. Let’s go. | �? 有个跑了 快追 |
[31:59] | Come on! | 走 |
[32:03] | – Oh, you got him? – I got him. | -抓住他了�? -抓住了 |
[32:43] | Clear that car! | 去检查那辆车 |
[32:45] | – Clear! – Clear! | -安全 -安全 |
[32:47] | Get your hands where we can see them now! | 把手放到我们能看见的地方 |
[32:50] | Jimmy. I got you. | 吉米 没事了 |
[32:52] | Keep ’em where we can see ’em! | 把手举在我们能看见的地方 |
[32:53] | – Come here! – Put ’em up! | -过来 -手举起来 |
[32:57] | Roll over. Roll over! | 手翻过来 翻过来 |
[33:04] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:07] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[33:09] | We got ’em. | 抓住他们了 |
[33:13] | Get up. Get up! | 出来 起来 |
[33:19] | – God, you’re like a baby. – You’re the expert. | -�? 你真像个孩子 -你才是专家 |
[33:21] | – I know. – Come on. | -我知�? -得了吧 |
[33:29] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[33:31] | It was… | 我… |
[33:33] | I’m glad we got to partner up. | 很高兴我们能合作 |
[33:36] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[33:53] | So how was today? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[33:57] | Incredible. | 好极了 |
[33:59] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[34:01] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[34:03] | Burgess treat you right? | 伯吉斯对你好吗 |
[34:05] | Yeah, she did. | 挺好的 |
[34:09] | Good. | 那就好 |
[34:13] | Well, I’ll see you, man. | 那再见了 伙计 |
[34:15] | See you. | 回见 |
[34:31] | I’m not the bad guy here. | 我不是什么坏人 |
[34:34] | That’s cool. | 挺好的 |
[34:35] | Not my department. | 但这里我说了不算 |
[34:37] | I’m good police. | 我是个好警察 |
[34:38] | I so don’t care. | 真的与我无关 |
[34:40] | Hey, Jin. | 吉恩 |
[34:42] | Okay. Well, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[34:45] | See you guys tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[34:47] | Oh, well, you might want to check | 你最好应该跟 |
[34:48] | with Sergeant Voight about that. | 博伊特警长报备一下 |
[34:49] | Yeah, don’t think I’ll need to. | 应该不需要 |
[34:56] | Thanks for tracking the Rodiger credit card. | 谢谢你帮忙追踪罗迪杰的信用卡 |
[35:00] | You know, you better be right about this, or it’s my ass too. | 你最好是正确�? 要不然我也跟着遭殃 |
[35:13] | – Good day today. – Yeah. | -今天收获不错 -是啊 |
[35:15] | – What are your plans tonight? – Uh, I’m babysitting. | -你今晚有什么计划吗 -我要照顾孩子 |
[35:19] | – Ooh. – What about you? | -是嘛 -你呢 |
[35:21] | Molly’s. See you. | 我要去莫利酒�? 回头见 |
[35:23] | Hey, Antonio? | 安东尼奥 |
[35:29] | You know anything about the name “Browning”? | 你知道一个叫布朗宁的人吗 |
[35:34] | Come on, man, Voight won’t give me anything here. | 别这�? 博伊特什么都不跟我说 |
[35:42] | I got to know. | 我需要知道内情 |
[35:52] | There’s rumors… | 有坊间传言 |
[35:54] | There’s stories… | 有流传故事 |
[35:57] | And there’s what’s in the record. | 也有档案记录 |
[36:00] | All I can tell you is this– | 我只能这样跟你说 |
[36:03] | A cop named Eddie Penland was killed on the job. | 一个叫埃迪·潘蓝德的警察因公殉职 |
[36:07] | He was Olinsky’s partner. | 他是奥林斯基以前的搭档 |
[36:10] | A lot of people thought a heavy named Browning was the shooter. | 很多人认为一个叫布朗宁的大块头开枪杀的他 |
[36:15] | He heard the heat was on him and turned himself in. | 他听说警察在追查�? 于是自首了 |
[36:19] | Last they were seen was getting into | 最后一次有人看到他们 |
[36:20] | Jimmy and Voight’s squad. | 是去吉米和博伊特的小队时 |
[36:22] | Olinsky was with them. | 当时奥林斯基也跟他们一起 |
[36:28] | Browning never made it to the jail. | 但是布朗宁在去监狱的半路被杀了 |
[36:35] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些了 |
[36:42] | Have fun babysitting. | 祝你照顾孩子愉快 |
[36:44] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢了 |
[36:53] | Nadia! | 娜迪亚 |
[37:01] | Nadia. | 娜迪亚 |
[37:11] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:18] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[37:20] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[37:22] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[37:23] | Come on. Come on, Nadia. | 别这�? 别这�? 娜迪亚 |
[37:24] | Tomorrow you and me– we walk in there together. | 明天我们俩一�? 我们一起去 |
[37:28] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你可以的 |
[37:30] | You are strong. I know you don’t think you are. | 你很坚强 我知道你可能觉得自己做不到 |
[37:33] | – But I’m telling you – I gotta go. | -但是我跟你说 -我要挂了 |
[37:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:36] | Nadia? | 娜迪亚 |
[37:53] | The Magnificent Mile detail is looking for patrolmen, | 壮丽大道支队要招一个巡警 |
[37:55] | so I recommended you to sergeant Castellaw over there. | 所以我推荐你去找坐在那里的卡斯特洛警长 |
[38:00] | All right, whatever you think is best, man. | 好的 只要你觉得是为我好 |
[38:06] | I’m just messing with you, man. | 我在跟你开玩笑呢 |
[38:08] | – You know? – This guy… | -知道�? -这个人 |
[38:10] | And I heard you did good today. | 听说你今天表现不错 |
[38:12] | You did, did you? | 你都知道�? 对吧 |
[38:13] | So, what’d you learn? | 你从中学到了什么 |
[38:16] | I learned that things can jump off | 我学到了不管你穿着什么 |
[38:17] | – no matter what you’re wearing. – Yeah. | -事情还是会出岔子 -没错 |
[38:21] | All right, so you come ready to work tomorrow. | 好吧 准备明天来上班吧 |
[38:22] | But next time I hear you big-dogging it | 但是下次我再听到你 |
[38:23] | to any of your academy mates, | 跟你的警校同学扯皮 |
[38:26] | you’re not gonna get a third chance. | 我是不会给你第三次机会的 |
[38:28] | – Never again, boss. – All right? | -再也不会�? 老大 -知道了吗 |
[38:29] | Never again. | 下不为例 |
[38:30] | Hey. Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[38:32] | Ask me that after I’ve had a drink. | 等我一杯酒下肚后再问我这个问题 |
[38:39] | First rule of a gunfight– bring a gun. | 枪战守则一 带着枪 |
[38:43] | Second rule– bring friends with guns. | 守则�? 叫上带着枪的朋友 |
[38:46] | Here’s to having friends in Chicago. | 敬芝加哥的朋友们 |
[38:49] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[38:55] | I learned it from an old sergeant back in patrol. | 我以前当巡警时从一个老警长那里学来的 |
[38:58] | – We want another round? – I need a beer. | -我们再喝一轮吧 -我要瓶啤酒 |
[38:59] | Well, you’re buying. | 你来请客 |
[39:03] | We need another round and a beer. | 再给我们上一轮酒加上一瓶啤酒 |
[39:19] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[39:22] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚餐准备好了 |
[39:24] | – What are we having? – Swanson’s. | -吃什�? -斯旺森饭店的菜 |
[39:27] | Bump that. We going to Bijan’s tonight. | 扔掉�? 今晚我们去比詹饭店 |
[39:32] | Go tell your brothers. | 快去告诉你的哥哥弟弟们 |
[39:54] | You alone? | 你一个人来的吗 |
[40:00] | This better be important to drag my ass out here. | 把我大半夜叫出来 最好有重要的事 |
[40:02] | It is. | 很重要 |
[40:04] | I need you to buy me a little clearance | 我需要你帮我买通一下 |
[40:05] | while I have a new load brought in. | 我要进一批新货了 |
[40:09] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[40:15] | I swear, you are gonna bleed me dry. | 我发�? 你一定会把我榨干的 |
[40:17] | Green blood don’t ever run dry, bro. | 僵尸可永远不会被榨干 兄弟 |
[40:24] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:25] | Don’t say a word. | 保持沉默 |
[40:39] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[40:42] | Hook him up. | 把他铐起来 |
[40:49] | Sergeant Voight, you are under arrest. | 博伊特警�? 你被逮捕了 |
[40:55] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[40:58] | You’re finished. | 你完蛋了 |