时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Justin, what happened? | 贾斯汀 发生什么事了 |
[00:06] | Justin, look at me. | 贾斯汀 看着我 |
[00:07] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[00:10] | It was– it was something stupid. | �? 我做蠢事了 |
[00:13] | I just got into a fight outside of Mcintyre’s with this– | 我跟人在麦金太尔酒吧外面打起来了 |
[00:16] | I broke this guy’s nose, I think. Right? | 我好像把人家的鼻子打破了 对吧 |
[00:20] | – What’d you hit him with? – What? | -你用什么打�? -什么 |
[00:23] | Your knuckles aren’t bruised or– | 你的手指关节都擦伤了 |
[00:24] | I just–I cracked him with– | 我就那么打了�?.. |
[00:27] | I got him with an elbow real good. | 我用胳膊肘狠揍了他一下 |
[00:29] | Justin, what’s going on? | 贾斯汀 发生什么事了 |
[00:35] | Hey, listen, I shouldn’t have come here. | 我不该来找你的 |
[00:38] | – It was a mistake. – No, come on. | -不该来的 -�? 别走 |
[00:39] | It’s just like I said. I’m sorry. | 我说过了 对不起 |
[00:40] | I shouldn’t have brought you in on this, okay? | 我不该把你牵扯进来的 |
[00:42] | – I don’t even know what I was thinking. – Justin! | -我现在很�? -贾斯汀 |
[00:44] | Ju– | |
[00:59] | I run past here every morning, | 我每天早上都会经过这里 |
[01:01] | and this time, Sammy was going nuts. | 可今天我的狗狗疯了一样乱叫 |
[01:02] | Stay right there, sir. | 待在这里 先生 |
[01:09] | I’ll call it in. | 我叫人过来 |
[01:27] | Look, we do this in your office | 我们要么去你办公室谈 |
[01:29] | or by the back door from now on. | 要么以后就都偷偷来 |
[01:32] | We do it where I say we do it. Have a seat. | 在哪里谈我说了算 坐下吧 |
[01:39] | There was a body found this morning. | 今早发现了一具尸体 |
[01:43] | Homicide thinks it involves someone you might know. | 凶案组觉得可能涉及到你认识的人 |
[01:45] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[01:50] | Frank Fitori. | 弗兰克·菲托利 |
[01:53] | Ran a B&E ring on the south side. | 在南边干私闯偷抢的勾当 |
[01:55] | Also a longtime rival… | 同时也是一个人的老对手 |
[01:58] | of this guy. | 就是这个人 |
[02:02] | Alessio Colo. | 阿莱西欧·克罗 |
[02:08] | Also in the picture are some of his associates, | 此外 这张照片上还有他的同伙 |
[02:10] | including.. | 包括 |
[02:12] | this man, Joe Catalano, | 这个�? 乔·卡塔兰诺 |
[02:16] | who recently got out of prison. | 他刚出狱不久 |
[02:19] | – If you’re asking me to get– – I’m not asking. | -如果你想请我… -我不是请你 |
[02:21] | Look, I got you reinstated, | 是我帮你复职的 |
[02:24] | but you have been moving like a glacier | 但是自从我们定下协议后 |
[02:26] | since we set up this deal with you, | 你动作一直很慢 |
[02:28] | and it’s time for results, Hank. | 是时候给我点成果�? 汉克 |
[02:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:34] | I’ll get back to you. | 有消息了我再找你 |
[02:44] | There he is. | 找到你了 |
[02:47] | Want me to cut you some pastrami, Hank? | 也给你割点熏牛肉吃吗 汉克 |
[02:48] | I got a half pound from Vecchio’s. | 我刚去韦基奥店里买了半磅 |
[02:49] | No, no, no, I’m good. | 不用�? 不用了 |
[02:52] | Listen, you know, when Justin got sent up to Stateville, | 贾斯汀进监狱的时候 |
[02:55] | I went out of my mind. | 我真是六神无主了 |
[02:57] | The son of a cop in that hellhole? | 警察的儿子进监狱 |
[02:59] | I couldn’t imagine. | 后果我想都不敢想 |
[03:01] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[03:02] | Well, you stepped up. | 当时是你站出来帮我 |
[03:04] | I mean, reached out to your nephew Joe Catalano, | 是你去找你的侄子乔·卡塔兰诺 |
[03:06] | and he shielded Justin from the worst of it while he was there. | 让他在监狱罩着贾斯汀 他才挺过来的 |
[03:11] | What that means to me, you have no idea. | 那对我有怎样的意�? 你无法想象 |
[03:15] | It was just a friend helping a friend. | 朋友之间帮帮忙而已 |
[03:17] | Yeah, well, Justin’s out now. | 现在贾斯汀出来了 |
[03:18] | He’s on the mend. | 正在逐步好转 |
[03:20] | I can never repay that debt. | 这个人情我无以为报 |
[03:23] | So, you know, I mean, I’ll look the other way whenever I can. | 所以只要力所能及 有什么事我一定帮你们 |
[03:26] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说了 |
[03:29] | Now is not one of those times. | 可这次我帮不了你们 |
[03:34] | Frank Fitori, your old rival | 弗兰克·菲托利 你的老对手 |
[03:36] | and the guy who sent up Catalano, | 那个陷害卡塔兰诺的家伙 |
[03:38] | was dumped last night. | 昨晚被杀了 |
[03:40] | I got a pretty good idea who did it. | 是谁干的我能猜个八九不离十 |
[03:44] | I need to know where your nephew is right now. | 现在我需要知道你侄子的下落 |
[03:48] | Alessio, your own survival | 阿莱西欧 你能幸免与否 |
[03:52] | depends on how you choose to answer. | 就看你怎么回答这个问题了 |
[04:07] | You messed up, Catalano. | 你这下惨�? 卡塔兰诺 |
[04:09] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[04:10] | Had your way with Frank Fitori last night, didn’t you? | 昨晚跟弗兰克·菲托利碰过面对吧 |
[04:13] | A little payback. | 小报复了他一下对吧 |
[04:14] | Who’s Frank Fitori? | 弗兰克·菲托利是谁 |
[04:15] | He testified, sent you up. | 他作证把你送进了监狱 |
[04:17] | Motive’s strong. | 你动机充分 |
[04:21] | Resisting? | 想拒捕吗 |
[04:23] | That how you want to play this? | 你真的想这么玩吗 |
[04:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:26] | Okay, maybe you’re right, Voight. | 好吧 可能你说得对 博伊特 |
[04:29] | Maybe I smoked him. | 可能是我把他弄死了 |
[04:30] | Maybe I spent the last six years thinking about it. | 可能过去六年我一直在谋划这件事 |
[04:35] | But why don’t we talk about the part where Justin was involved? | 但是贾斯汀也有份你知道吗 |
[04:41] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[04:42] | Your son Justin. | 你儿子贾斯汀 |
[04:44] | Maybe he didn’t have a chance to tell you. | 可能他是没机会告诉你 |
[04:47] | I mean, Justin’s my boy. | 反正贾斯汀是我的人 |
[04:49] | So why don’t we go down to the station, | 所以我们何不去局里 |
[04:51] | or whatever you want to call it, | 就是你的地盘上 |
[04:52] | so that I can tell everyone that Justin | 我好跟大家都说说 |
[04:54] | was there when Fitori got his stack smoked? | 菲托利死的时候贾斯汀也在场 |
[05:01] | You change your mind? | 改主意了吗 |
[05:04] | ‘Cause I don’t know how well | 我可说不准 |
[05:05] | Justin’s gonna do his next time in lockup, | 贾斯汀再进去的话会怎样 |
[05:09] | given that he was such a little bitch his first time around. | 他第一次进去时表现可不怎么样啊 |
[05:26] | No? Wha– | 没事了吗 |
[05:30] | That’s what I thought. | 果然不出我所料 |
[05:39] | H-I-j-o. Hijo. | H I J O Hijo[西语] |
[05:41] | No, not like “son” you. | 不对 不是�?儿子”的son |
[05:42] | Like sun in the sky. | 是太阳的那个sun |
[05:44] | Oh. S-o-l. Sol. | 知道�? S O L Sol |
[05:46] | That’s what I’m talking about. | �? 就是这个 |
[05:48] | See, his Spanish is already better than yours. | 看到�? 他的西语已经比你的好了 |
[05:49] | Oh, hey. Be careful today, hon. Okay? | 上班注意安全 知道吗 |
[05:52] | Always, baby. Love you guys. | 放心 爱你们 |
[05:54] | See you, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[06:01] | Hey, bro. | 兄弟 |
[06:04] | How’s he doing? | 他现在怎么样了 |
[06:07] | A nightmare every now and then. | 偶尔还会做恶梦 |
[06:09] | Otherwise, great. | 其它都挺好的 |
[06:10] | I think Laura and I probably think of it more than he does. | 我跟劳拉好像比他更过不去那个坎 |
[06:13] | Well, kids are resilient. | 孩子恢复得快嘛 |
[06:16] | You’re a lucky man. Enjoy it. | 你很幸运�? 知足吧 |
[06:22] | Right here. | 就是这里 |
[06:24] | Hey, Olinsky, department’s pushing back | 奥林斯基 局里把你上交的 |
[06:26] | on these expense reports you turned in. | 一部分费用报告退回来了 |
[06:28] | 27 bucks for powerade? Not covered. | 27块的饮料费局里不予报销 |
[06:30] | – You owe me 27 bucks. – No, no, no. | -你欠�?7�? -不不不 |
[06:32] | Nobody told me that we got to go out of pocket on stakeouts. | 没人跟我说监视行动时的花销要自己掏钱啊 |
[06:34] | Is that so? Oh, great. | 真的�? 太棒了 |
[06:36] | Order some caviar and lobster tails next time, then. | 那你下次记得叫鱼子酱和大龙虾吃吧 |
[06:39] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[06:40] | New photo I.D. cards in the district. | 本区身份证件换新照片 |
[06:42] | There’s no way you’re getting my face on a badge. | 我才不会把大头像弄到那玩意儿上 |
[06:44] | Well, the locks aren’t gonna work | 埃尔�? 没有新证件 |
[06:46] | without the new I.D., Alvin. | 你是进不来的 |
[06:47] | Okay, here, get your camera ready. | �? �? 镜头准备好 |
[06:49] | You got it? | 拍到了吗 |
[06:51] | Hey, Turner and Hooch, get over here. | 特纳和霍�? 过来这边 |
[06:51] | Turner and Hooch 电影《古惑丑拍档》 汤姆·汉克斯和一只小狗主�? 霍克是小�? | |
[06:54] | I better be Turner. | 我应该是特纳吧 |
[06:56] | – What is it? – Need a photo. | -干嘛 -来拍照 |
[06:58] | Because we found a body. | 就因为我们发现了一具尸体 |
[07:00] | If this is for the Tribune, my mama might want a couple– | 如果是为了上《论坛报�? 我妈妈也许会想 |
[07:02] | For your new I.D. badge, Einstein. | 是为了做新证�? 爱因斯坦 |
[07:04] | Step on the “X.” | 站到X那里 |
[07:05] | Okay. Hold that. | �? 拿着 |
[07:10] | Okay, on the count of three. | �? 我数到三 |
[07:13] | One… | 一 |
[07:15] | Are you serious? | 你玩我呢吧 |
[07:15] | – I wasn’t ready. – Well, no worries. I got it. | -我没准备�? -别担�? 我能搞定 |
[07:18] | No, let me see it. | 不要�? 让我看看 |
[07:18] | No, no, no. No, we’re good. | 没必�? 挺好的 |
[07:20] | Burgess, you gonna put some makeup on? | 伯吉�? 你要上点妆不 |
[07:22] | I already put makeup on. | 我已经化妆了 |
[07:25] | Oh. Well, stand over there. You’re next. | 好吧 站在那儿 马上就拍你 |
[07:27] | You know what, Sergeant, | 警长 |
[07:28] | I actually need to borrow her for a second. | 我找她有点事 |
[07:31] | I have your expense reports. | 费用报表的事我知道了 |
[07:32] | Come here. Burgess, come here. | 伯吉�? 过来 |
[07:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:37] | – Hey, Platt, come on. – No, no. | -普拉�? 拜托 -不行 不行 |
[07:40] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. – Come on… | -不行不行 -拜托嘛 |
[07:42] | I don’t actually need you for anything. | 其实我找你没什么事 |
[07:44] | I just thought you could use the out. | 只是觉得你可能需要一个脱身之计 |
[07:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:49] | Yeah. I like messing with her. | 客气 我喜欢跟她捣乱 |
[07:52] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[07:57] | Hey, anybody seen Voight? | 有人见过博伊特吗 |
[08:00] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[08:02] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[08:04] | Justin showed up at my apartment last night, | 贾斯汀昨晚来我家了 |
[08:07] | blood on his hands. | 手上全是血 |
[08:09] | He said he got in a bar fight, but I don’t know. | 他说是在酒吧打架�? 不知道真的假的 |
[08:12] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[08:13] | He took off. | 他走了 |
[08:22] | Justin… | 贾斯汀 |
[08:24] | give me a call when you get this. | 收到了就给我回个电话 |
[08:32] | All right, we got a new case. | 我们有新案子了 |
[08:35] | This is Frank Fitori, | 这是弗兰克·菲托利 |
[08:36] | caught napping in a ditch by the marsh where he was dumped. | 他被抛尸在沼泽地旁的水沟里 |
[08:39] | He’s had his own little racket on the south side for years. | 他这些年在南部尽干违法勾当 |
[08:41] | He swims with a lot of big fish. | 他跟许多大头都有来往 |
[08:43] | Swam. | 有过 |
[08:45] | – Swam. – Well… | -有过来往 -好吧… |
[08:47] | All right, Halstead and I will check out the murder site. | 好了 霍斯特德和我去查查谋杀现场 |
[08:49] | Great idea. Why don’t you and Jay do that? | 好主�? 为什么不和杰一起去呢 |
[08:52] | Everyone else, go through the confidential files | 其他人去查查泰勒�? 布里奇波特 |
[08:54] | on Taylor Street, Bridgeport, Chinatown, and Melrose crews. | 中国城和梅尔罗斯那些人的机密档案 |
[08:58] | Let’s see who’s running what nowadays. | 看看都有哪些人在干什么勾当 |
[09:03] | Did you see the look on his face? | 你看到他的表情了吗 |
[09:05] | Yeah. So? | 看到�? 怎么了 |
[09:06] | – So? – We haven’t done anything. | -你说怎么�? -我们又没干什么 |
[09:09] | Don’t I know it. | 我又不是不知道 |
[09:10] | Would you spit out whatever you’re trying to spit out? | 有话快说好吗 别拐弯抹角 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:14] | Maybe this last month I don’t like being the guy | 这个月你就别利用我 |
[09:17] | you use to get a rise out of your father figure. | 来引起你老爸博伊特的注意了 |
[09:20] | – You wish I was using you. – Oh, I’m serious. | -你希望我之前是在利用你吗 -我说真的 |
[09:22] | You have issues. You need to work them out. | 你们有问�? 就要想办法解决 |
[09:23] | Work them out without me. | 自己独立解决 别扯上我 |
[09:24] | I repeat, we haven’t done anything. | 我再说一�? 我们之间什么都没有 |
[09:26] | And if you want to keep it that way– | 如果你想继续的话… |
[09:28] | Hey, that’d be great. | 太好了 |
[09:29] | – All right, perfect. – Fantastic. | -�? 非常�? -太好了 |
[09:30] | You done? | 搞清楚了吗 |
[09:31] | I was done long before this conversation started. | 在这个对话开始之前我就搞清了 |
[09:34] | Really? Then shut up. | 是吗 那就闭嘴 |
[09:45] | Where is the dead guy? | 尸体在哪儿 |
[09:46] | Homicide already came and went. | 凶案组的人已经来过了 |
[09:48] | Then the crime lab. Then the mort patrol. | 取证室的人也来过 巡逻队也是 |
[09:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:00] | Is that one of our pods? | 这是我们警方的监控吗 |
[10:04] | Dinner at the Purple Pig? | 紫猪餐厅请客 赌不赌 |
[10:04] | It’s got the dump. | 我赌监控拍到了抛尸过程 |
[10:05] | – Those things suck. – I don’t think so. | -那些东西一向没�? -我不这么觉得 |
[10:08] | Besides, you just told me to shut up and that we’re done. | 还有 你不是让我闭�? 我们两清了吗 |
[10:09] | No, you told me we were done, | �? 那话是你说的 |
[10:11] | but a girl’s got to eat. | 姑娘从不跟吃的过不去 |
[10:13] | Now you’re hungry. | 真是吃货 |
[10:16] | – Hey, I’ve been thinking– – Hey, can this wait? | -我一直在�? -能回头说吗 |
[10:18] | – I got to meet someone. – Wait, wait. | -我要去见个人 -等等 |
[10:19] | Fitori, the D.O.A., | 菲托�? 那个受害者 |
[10:21] | he’s had a big mouth over the years, a lot of enemies. | 这些年他就是个大嘴巴 有很多仇人 |
[10:23] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[10:24] | And he wasn’t afraid to turn state’s to save his own ass, | 而且他为了活�? 会翻供 |
[10:27] | – more than once. – Look, Antonio, I got to go. | -不止一次翻�? -安东尼奥 我得走了 |
[10:29] | Okay, but listen, I’ve been looking at a lot of the guys | 听着 我一直在查那些因为他作证 |
[10:31] | that his testifying has helped send up. | 被送进监狱的人 |
[10:39] | Between us, a few of those guys have been known to frequent | 就我俩谈 这些人里面有几个 |
[10:42] | a lot of the same places that you do. | 常去你老去的那几个地方 |
[10:44] | I was just wondering if you’d thought about that, | 我想知道你是否想过这个 |
[10:45] | or done any thinking on it. | 或者有什么想法 |
[10:47] | Yeah, well, there’s a lot of angles to cover here. | 这能反映出很多东西 |
[10:49] | Right, right, but I was thinking in particular | 对对 但是我觉得重点在于 |
[10:50] | about the social club you belong to. | 你混的那个圈子 |
[10:52] | It’s not all stand-up citizens in there. | 那里边的人不全是好人 |
[10:54] | I mean, it’s common knowledge. | 这点大家都知道 |
[10:56] | What are you trying to say, bro? | 你到底想说什么 |
[10:57] | I’m not trying to bust your balls here. | 我并不是在责怪你 |
[11:00] | It’s just, if Fitori’s history is crossed | 只是 如果菲托利和你那边的人 |
[11:01] | with a guy at your place, | 有什么交集 |
[11:03] | I might need your cooperation. | 我可能需要你的合作 |
[11:04] | Might be able to make a move on them from the inside. | 也许能够从内部采取行动 |
[11:06] | It’s a good thought, but I already had Jin | 想法不错 但是我已经让吉恩 |
[11:08] | cross all the cases you’re talking about, | 去查菲托利说�? 你现在在说的 |
[11:10] | where Fitori talked. | 那些地方了 |
[11:12] | No names popped up. | 没有发现可疑的人 |
[11:14] | Really? But I just talked to Jin. | 是吗 但是我刚跟吉恩谈过 |
[11:16] | He didn’t mention that. | 他没提起啊 |
[11:22] | Jin does a lot for me he doesn’t mention. | 吉恩为我做了很多�? 从来不多嘴 |
[11:27] | Is there any confusion on your part | 难道你还搞不清楚 |
[11:28] | on who runs intelligence? | 谁是这里的老大吗 |
[11:32] | Just trying to solve the case. | 我只是想破案 |
[11:48] | Hey, man, you know where Justin Voight is? | 老兄 你知道贾斯汀·博伊特在哪儿吗 |
[11:50] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[11:51] | His father. I need to talk to him. | 他父�? 我需要跟他谈谈 |
[11:53] | Well, so do I, so I can tell him he’s fired. | 我也�? 这样才能告诉�? 他被炒了 |
[11:56] | He hasn’t showed up for three straight shifts. | 他已经连翘三个班了 |
[12:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | Come on, Sarge. Let’s just talk hookups. | 求你�? 警长 看在我们的情分上 |
[12:24] | Can we talk hookups? | 能看在我们的情分上吗 |
[12:24] | You looked great. | 你照得棒极了 |
[12:25] | Your I.D. will be the pride of District 21. | 你的证件会是21区的骄傲 |
[12:29] | You can make copies, give those to your grandma. | 都可以复印一份拿去给你奶奶欣赏了 |
[12:31] | I just need one more. I’m begging you. | 我只是需要再照一�? 求你了 |
[12:33] | Sarge, if I have to walk around with a Deputy Dawg photo | 警长 我如果带着那么滑稽的照片 |
[12:35] | for the rest of this year, I’m never gonna hear the end of it. | 走动一�? 我会被人笑死的 |
[12:37] | Where the hell is your partner? | 你的搭档到底哪去了 |
[12:38] | I got to turn these photo files in. | 我急着把这些照片交上去 |
[12:41] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:43] | I think Intelligence needed her to run something up to the lab. | 我猜情报组让她送什么东西去取证室吧 |
[12:50] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么�? -没事 |
[12:52] | So I’m thinking we stop into some pawn shops on Blue Island. | 我觉得咱们应该去蓝岛的典当行查查 |
[12:55] | I’ll bet you anything the murder weapon found on Fitori, | 我敢肯定菲托利身上查到的凶器 |
[12:58] | dump gun, bought as an afterthought just before. | 是事后为防万一在典当行买的 |
[13:02] | Al. | 老埃 |
[13:04] | Alvin, you’re not listening to me. | 埃尔�? 你没在听我说话 |
[13:06] | Well, you talk so much, it’s hard to know | 你废话那么多 很难判断 |
[13:07] | when I’m supposed to listen | 什么时候该认真听你说话 |
[13:09] | and when I can just tune out. | 什么时候可以直接忽略 |
[13:11] | Sheesh. You’re miserable. | 你这人真无趣 |
[13:14] | No kidding, kid. | 认真�? 小子 |
[13:16] | But you’ll learn. | 以后你就懂了 |
[13:17] | I’m not you, old man. | 我可不是�? 老人家 |
[13:18] | You can keep your misery. | 你就这么无趣下去吧 |
[13:19] | I’m all sunshine and roses over here. | 我可是阳光灿烂的好青年 |
[13:21] | Peachy keen, Mr. Bean. | 好极�? 憨豆先生 |
[13:23] | All right, what were you saying? | 行了 你刚才说什么 |
[13:26] | That I’ll bet that the murder weapon is a dump gun. | 我猜凶器是从典当行买的 |
[13:29] | Well, let’s hit the pawn shops. | 那我们去查查 |
[13:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:38] | There. | 那里 |
[13:40] | Surf and turf. | 海陆大餐有啦 |
[13:41] | It sucks. Like I said, you can’t see anything. | 我就说这个派不上用场 什么都看不清 |
[13:43] | Can you make this brighter? | 你能弄亮一点吗 |
[13:46] | – No. – Come on. | -不行 -拜托 |
[13:47] | – Dinner depends on this. – What do you want from me? | -晚饭全靠它了 -你想让我怎么做 |
[13:48] | I can’t make it daytime. | 我不可能把它变成白天 |
[13:49] | I told you, the image on the file is the image on the file. | 告诉你了 图像只能是这样了 |
[13:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | Hey, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:56] | Kane Builders? | 凯恩建筑公司 |
[13:58] | If they have a private security cam at the lot, | 如果他们工地上有私人安保摄像头 |
[14:00] | I bet you we get at least a plate off the Escalade. | 肯定至少能看到凯雷德的车牌 |
[14:02] | – Genius. – I am. Thank you. | -天才 -我确实是 谢谢 |
[14:04] | And let’s roll the bet onto that camera, | 咱们改用那个摄像头打赌吧 |
[14:05] | ’cause that’s where the answer is. | 那才是答案所在啊 |
[14:10] | It would help us out if you let us | 如果你让我们查看安保摄像头 |
[14:11] | see any footage your security cams caught. | 拍下的录�? 会对我们帮助很大 |
[14:13] | I mean, we could come back and get a warrant, but… | 我们可以申请搜查证直接搜�? 但是 |
[14:16] | I’d be more than happy to, sincerely. | 我真的很想帮忙 |
[14:18] | But I don’t even know if we keep them on. | 但我都不知道摄像头是不是开着 |
[14:21] | Tell you what, it’s all run | 这样�? 这些全都是 |
[14:23] | by some company in India or something. | 由一家在印度还是哪的公司管理 |
[14:25] | Here’s the number of our office downtown. | 这是我们市区办公室的电话 |
[14:27] | Ask for Libby. | 找莉比 |
[14:28] | Tell her Don told you to give you the number, | 告诉她唐让她给你电话 |
[14:30] | and she’ll take care of you. | 她会帮你的 |
[14:32] | Great. Thank you. | 太好�? 谢谢 |
[14:33] | I’ll call The Purple Pig. | 我会在紫猪餐厅订座 |
[14:34] | Seeing as how you’re buying, it’s the least I can do. | 看来你要请客�? 我也得尽一份力 |
[14:37] | And just so you know, I’m thinking truffles. | 顺便说一�? 我在考虑点松露 |
[14:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:42] | Okay, I’m just gonna move you a little, just this way. | �? 我需要把你转一�? 这样 |
[14:46] | And then if you could just put–okay, is that good for you? | 如果你可以抬…�? 这样可以吗 |
[14:49] | ‘Cause in this light, your eyes are, like, really sparkling. | 这样你的眼睛看起来特别有神 |
[14:52] | Yeah, it’s fine. | �? 可以 |
[14:53] | Okay, then let’s get it on film, | �? 让我们开拍 |
[14:55] | or whatever they call it nowadays. | 或者随便管这叫什么 |
[14:57] | Okay, in one, two, three. | 好了 一 �? 三 |
[15:02] | Oh, wow. That’s perfect. Wow. | 太完美了 |
[15:04] | You want to see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[15:05] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用�? 谢谢 |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | Hooch, about time. | 霍克 总算来了 |
[15:11] | Where do you want me? | 你想让我站在哪里 |
[15:12] | The “x.” | 画叉的地方 |
[15:14] | This good? | 这样可以吗 |
[15:16] | In one, two, three. | 一 �? 三 |
[15:25] | Are we done? | 好了吗 |
[15:26] | Oh, no. | 坏了 |
[15:28] | No, no, no. Wait. I think I blinked. | �? �? 等等 我好像眨眼了 |
[15:30] | Nope. Perfect. | 没有 很完美 |
[15:33] | One more, please. | 再拍一�? 拜托了 |
[15:33] | I got a lot to do today, Burgess, so skedaddle, huh? | 我今天很�? 伯吉�? 走开吧 |
[15:38] | Do you remember that time that I helped you | 还记得我那次帮你 |
[15:39] | raise donations for your charity? | 慈善募捐吗 |
[15:40] | Funny thing about time, it just keeps going. | 时间很有意思的一点是它总在流逝 |
[15:43] | That calendar rolled over. | 那一页已经翻过去了 |
[15:51] | Come in, Hank. | 请进 汉克 |
[15:53] | Just wanted to get you up to speed. | 就是来告诉你一声 |
[15:54] | I looked into Alessio Colo like you asked. | 我按你的要求调查了阿莱西欧·克罗 |
[15:57] | Or Intelligence did, I should say. | 准确说是情报组调查了 |
[16:01] | My gut tells me he had nothing to do with the Fitori murder. | 我的直觉认为他和谋杀菲托利没关系 |
[16:04] | Your gut. | 你的直觉 |
[16:05] | This Fitori, the D.O.A.? | 这个菲托�? 这个死者 |
[16:07] | I did some asking around. | 我调查了一下 |
[16:08] | Seems he skipped on into narcotics. | 他死前好像在做毒品生意 |
[16:11] | My man in the gang unit tells me | 我在反黑组的朋友告诉我 |
[16:12] | he’s been chumming around with the Mickey Cobras, that’s– | 他和米奇眼镜蛇的人混在一�? 那可 |
[16:16] | That’s an aggressive outfit. | 那可是在玩火 |
[16:20] | Yeah, probably didn’t work out, you know. | 可能是合作出问题了 |
[16:26] | Anyway, it ain’t Colo. | 不管怎样 不是克罗干的 |
[16:27] | So we’re turning the files over to homicide. | 所以我们把案子转给凶案组 |
[16:32] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[16:34] | Sure, Hank. | 当然 汉克 |
[16:54] | Thank you for coming so quickly, Detective Dawson. | 谢谢你这么快赶过�? 道森警探 |
[16:56] | I know you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[16:58] | Yeah, well, meeting I.A. in some secret spot… | 私底下悄悄会见内务部… |
[17:01] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[17:02] | Everyone knows you’re a great detective. | 大家都知道你是个好警探 |
[17:04] | I talked to Brady in vice | 几周前我们聊过之后 |
[17:06] | after we chatted a few weeks ago, | 我和缉捕队的布雷迪谈过 |
[17:07] | and he wore my ear out for an hour | 他滔滔不绝地说了一个多小时 |
[17:08] | telling me what a straight arrow you are. | 告诉我你是个多么耿直的人 |
[17:10] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[17:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:15] | We have had Sergeant Voight working for us | 博伊特警长被释放后 |
[17:18] | since he got pulled out of lockup, | 一直在为我们工作 |
[17:21] | a stipulation to his release. | 这是他获释的一个条件 |
[17:22] | He pretends to be dirty, helps us run down some heavy hitters. | 他假装不干净 帮我们抓捕一些重要罪犯 |
[17:26] | It’s a win-win for everybody. | 这本来是双赢的事 |
[17:27] | Only he wasn’t just playing dirty. | 但他不只是假装不干净 |
[17:30] | He was dirty. | 他就是不干净 |
[17:31] | He still is. | 现在还是那样 |
[17:33] | We were the suckers. | 我们都是笨蛋 |
[17:35] | Or, more specifically, I was the sucker. | 或者更具体�? 我是笨蛋 |
[17:36] | Hey, lie down with dogs… | 身边躺只�?.. |
[17:38] | You have the same fleas crawling on you | 你跟我一样跳蚤满身走 |
[17:40] | that I do, Detective, your whole unit. | 警探 你整个部门都是 |
[17:43] | Did you know Erin Lindsay is a former informant | 你知不知道艾琳·琳德赛之前是个线人 |
[17:46] | Voight turned out at 14? | 博伊特在�?4岁的时候就发展了她 |
[17:48] | You think she’s not carrying water for him? | 你觉得她没有帮他办事吗 |
[17:51] | He is building an army there, | 他手底下那么多事 |
[17:53] | and it is only a matter of time before it implodes. | 事情爆出来只是时间问题 |
[17:57] | The murder at the marsh, | 沼泽地的谋杀案 |
[17:59] | I told Voight to look into Alessio Colo. | 我让博伊特去查查阿莱西欧·克罗 |
[18:02] | He told me he would. | 他说他会的 |
[18:03] | Then he blew it off. | 然后他把事情搞砸了 |
[18:07] | I wonder why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[18:21] | He never mentioned Colo as a suspect. | 他从没提过克罗是嫌疑人 |
[18:24] | There you go. | 知道了吧 |
[18:25] | To be very clear, Detective, I am going to take Voight down. | 我把话说清楚 警探 我要拿下博伊特 |
[18:30] | Everyone’s watching how this plays out. | 大家都在关注事情怎么发展 |
[18:31] | Right now, it’s either me or him. | 现在 不是我倒就是他下台 |
[18:33] | Once he’s gone, | 一旦他垮台 |
[18:36] | you are in the perfect position | 那最有资格升职 |
[18:37] | to get a promotion and take over Intelligence. | 掌管情报部的就是你了 |
[18:41] | All you got to do is choose a side. | 你要做的就是选边站队 |
[18:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:53] | This turned out to be more of a homicide thing, | 看来这更像是一起谋杀案 |
[18:55] | as we all suspected. | 就像我们怀疑的那样 |
[18:57] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[18:59] | Hold up a sec. | 等一下 |
[19:06] | Alessio Colo. | 阿莱西欧·克罗 |
[19:07] | He was one of the top bosses on the south side. | 他是南边的一个大头目 |
[19:10] | Bookmaking, loan-sharking, extortion, armed robberies. | 赌外�? 高利�? 勒索 武装抢劫 |
[19:13] | C.P.D. thought he was retired, | 芝加哥警署以为他退休了 |
[19:15] | but now a tip leads us to believe he’s back in the game. | 但现在有证据证明他又回来了 |
[19:16] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[19:18] | And this is Joe Catalano, | 这是乔·卡塔拉诺 |
[19:21] | habitual felon just released from Stateville, and Colo’s nephew. | 刚放出来的累�? 克罗的侄子 |
[19:25] | He used to work for Colo back before he got sent up. | 他进去之前是帮克罗干活的 |
[19:29] | Our D.O.A., Fitori… | 我们的死�? 菲托利 |
[19:32] | He turned rat on Catalano back in ’06. | 他在06年的时候摆了卡塔拉诺一道 |
[19:35] | He made a deal with the state’s attorney | 跟检察官做了个交易 |
[19:36] | that kept him out jail and put Catalano in. | 让他出狱 把卡塔拉诺关了进去 |
[19:39] | Well, it sounds like Catalano got released. | 听上去是卡塔拉诺出狱了 |
[19:40] | He got right to it. | 然后就直接就去报复了 |
[19:42] | All right, so if this is Catalano… | 好的 如果这是卡塔拉诺 |
[19:45] | Who is the driver? | 那司机是谁 |
[19:49] | Okay, I’m tracking down the Indian company | 好吧 我去查有这个建筑工地 |
[19:52] | that has footage from the construction yard. | 监控录像的那家印度公司 |
[19:54] | Just waiting for the sun to come up over there | 只要能拿到白天的监控录像 |
[19:56] | and we should have a clear shot of the driver. | 我们就能清楚看到司机是谁了 |
[20:05] | Yeah, the D.O.A., Frank Fitori, | 那名死�? 弗兰克·菲托利 |
[20:10] | he used to run with this Ross crew back in the day. | 他以前经常跟罗斯那帮人混在一起 |
[20:13] | A guy named Dean-O Ross was the patriarch. | 头领是一个叫迪诺·罗斯的人 |
[20:19] | Along with Fitori, | 跟菲托利一样 |
[20:20] | Dean Ross was on the grand jury witness list. | 迪恩·罗斯也在大法官的目击证人名单上 |
[20:22] | – This him? – Yep, Dean-O, yeah. | -就是他吗 -是的 迪诺 没错 |
[20:26] | Maybe Dean-O’s a target too, huh? | 也许迪诺也是个目�? 对吧 |
[20:28] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[20:29] | Ruzek and I will shadow him, tuck him in at night. | 我和鲁塞克跟踪他 夜里把他抓起来 |
[20:32] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[20:34] | Lindsay and I will come too. | 我和琳德赛也去 |
[20:39] | Eh, looks like we’re all going. | 看来我们要全员出动了 |
[20:40] | I’d like to talk to you in my office first. | 我想先跟你去我办公室谈谈 |
[21:04] | I was told– | 有人告诉�?.. |
[21:05] | No… | 不是 |
[21:06] | I was instructed to run this investigation, Sergeant. | 有人要求我负责这次调�? 警长 |
[21:11] | If you want to take it upstairs | 如果你想上楼去 |
[21:12] | and explain why you’d rather I didn’t, be my guest. | 解释为什么你不愿让我负责 随便 |
[21:17] | It sounds like you know what you’re doing. | 听起来你知道自己在做什么 |
[21:20] | I’m confident I do. | 我相信是的 |
[21:22] | Then let’s see where this leads. | 那我们就走着瞧吧 |
[21:49] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[21:51] | Justin was there. | 贾斯汀也在那儿 |
[21:53] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[21:54] | He was the driver. Catalano told me. | 他就是那个司�? 卡塔拉诺跟我说的 |
[21:58] | And when this other footage comes in… | 如果白天的监控录像流出的话 |
[22:02] | I stopped by the C.T.A. | 我去过交管局 |
[22:04] | His supervisor told me he hadn’t been there in weeks. | 他的主管告诉我他已经好几个星期没出现了 |
[22:08] | He’s slipping away on me. | 他在躲我 |
[22:12] | All right, don’t bite my head off for asking– | 好吧 我要直接问了 你别生气… |
[22:13] | Just ask. | 问吧 |
[22:16] | Are you going to bury the case? | 你要把这案子掩盖过去吗 |
[22:19] | I don’t think Antonio’s going to let that happen. | 我觉得安东尼奥不会让我这么干的 |
[22:27] | O, you got eyes on him? | 老奥 你看到他了吗 |
[22:30] | Just approaching now. We got him. | 正在接近 我们看到他了 |
[22:33] | We’re near Clark and Belmont, | 我们在克拉克和贝尔蒙特街角附近 |
[22:35] | in case he heads to the highway. | 以防他走高速 |
[22:46] | Ross is on foot, | 罗斯在步行 |
[22:48] | heading toward the tanning salon on Sheffield. | 正走向谢菲尔德的晒黑沙龙 |
[22:51] | Be right there. | 我们马上过去 |
[22:56] | The salon’s been a money-laundering front for a long time. | 那间沙龙一直以来都是洗钱的 |
[22:59] | Wouldn’t Catalano know that? | 难道卡塔拉诺不知道吗 |
[23:01] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[23:13] | – Whoa, whoa. Catalano. – I got him. | -�? 卡塔拉诺 -我来搞定 |
[23:17] | Catalano! | 卡塔拉诺 |
[23:20] | Stop! | 站住 |
[23:22] | Wait! | 等等 |
[23:23] | Suspect is heading south. | 嫌疑人朝南边去了 |
[23:39] | Go! Go! | 快跑 |
[23:42] | Go! | 快跑 |
[23:52] | I lost him. | 我没追上 |
[23:59] | I lost him. | 我跟丢了 |
[24:26] | I want to know what’s going on. | 我想知道是怎么回事 |
[24:27] | – You tell me. – Now, Voight. | -你来告诉�? -马上告诉�? 博伊特 |
[24:29] | Don’t come in here barking at me, | 别进来冲着我狂吠 |
[24:31] | or you’re gonna see me off the leash. | 不然我要你看看我发狂的样子 |
[24:33] | Oh, you’re pretty far off the leash. | 我看你的确是狂得很 |
[24:36] | Have been since I got here. | 自打我来这儿一直如此 |
[24:38] | You want to work your own system, that’s your play… | 你想搞自己那一�? 随便你 |
[24:40] | until it affects us. | 但是不能影响我们 |
[24:43] | Now, this unit’s gonna take down | 现在 这个小组会去拿下 |
[24:44] | anyone involved in Fitori’s death. | 任何跟菲托利之死有关的人 |
[24:46] | And if you get in the way, | 你要是挡路的话 |
[24:49] | then I’m going to see to it that you go down too. | 我保证也会把你拿下 |
[24:53] | How’s Diego? | 迪戈怎么样了 |
[24:56] | What? | 什么 |
[24:56] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[24:58] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[24:59] | The one I busted my ass | 他被绑架的时候 |
[25:01] | to get safe when he was kidnapped. | 我竭尽全力才把他救了回来 |
[25:04] | Go to hell. | 别跟我提这个 |
[25:05] | When you needed this unit, it rallied around– | 当你需要大家的时�? 大家都支持你 |
[25:08] | I rallied around you! | 我也支持你 |
[25:11] | You want to talk, I’ll be at my desk. | 你想谈谈的话 我就在外面 |
[25:19] | What? | 干什么 |
[25:22] | Jin’s got the construction-site video from India. | 吉恩从印度拿到建筑工地的录像了 |
[25:24] | It’s downloading in his office. | 正在办公室里下载 |
[25:36] | Burgess, hey. | 伯吉�? 来 |
[25:38] | Atwater. Come here for a quick second. | 阿特沃特你好 你来一下 |
[25:40] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[25:42] | I tracked something down for you. | 我找到了些东西给你 |
[25:44] | That might be the phone number to the parents | 有可能是一直刁难你的某位 |
[25:45] | of a certain desk sergeant that’s been giving you grief. | 接待警员父母的电话什么的 |
[25:49] | You look into that, | 你自己看吧 |
[25:50] | I will deny any involvement, all right? | 我可什么都没有�? 好吗 |
[25:53] | Who are you? I don’t know you. | 你谁�? 我不认识你啊 |
[25:54] | See? That’s right. | 非常好 |
[26:01] | I’ve asked them to increase the bandwidth down here, | 我早跟他们说了想给这里的带宽提速 |
[26:03] | ’cause the connection just– oh, wait. | 网速实在是… 等等 |
[26:06] | All right, here we go. | 好了 下完了 |
[26:08] | Now we’ll see who was with Catalano that night. | 我们看看那晚卡塔拉诺和谁在一起 |
[26:10] | – Thanks, Jin. – Yeah. | -谢了 吉恩 -没事 |
[26:16] | We’ll call you if we need you. | 我们需要你的话会喊你的 |
[26:22] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[26:24] | Take all the time you need. | 你们慢慢看 |
[26:44] | It’s Justin. | 是贾斯汀 |
[26:53] | That’s it, then. | 看来是真的 |
[26:55] | No, that’s not it. | �? 绝对不是 |
[26:56] | Yeah, well, the kid’s an accomplice to murder. | 这小子是谋杀案的共犯 |
[26:58] | No, this isn’t over yet. | �? 这事还没完 |
[27:00] | I know he’s not answering your calls, | 我知道他不接你电话 |
[27:01] | but he’s gonna answer mine. | 但他会接我的 |
[27:22] | – Hey, O. – Hey. | -你好 老奥 -你好 |
[27:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[27:25] | You and Voight go all the way back. | 你和博伊特认识很久了吧 |
[27:27] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:28] | And I know you’re thick as thieves. | 我知道你们两个是狐朋狗友 |
[27:30] | Well, I might’ve used a different analogy, | 我可能不会用这个词 |
[27:32] | but, you know… | 不过 没错 |
[27:35] | You’re good police, the best U.C. I’ve ever seen. | 你是个好警察 是我见过最好的卧底 |
[27:39] | I don’t want to see you tossed out when this hits the fan. | 我不想看你等真相大白之后被牵连 |
[27:42] | But Voight’s in too deep. | 但博伊特陷得太深了 |
[27:43] | You know, I’ve seen just about everything this city | 这个城市里对警察莫名其妙的 |
[27:45] | could shove at a cop, | 指责太多了 |
[27:47] | and the one thing I’ve learned– | 而且我知道 |
[27:48] | don’t ever count out Voight. | 脏水总会泼向博伊特 |
[27:50] | That’s your choice? | 这就是你的选择吗 |
[27:52] | Don’t put me in a position where I have to make one. | 别逼我去做这种选择 |
[27:59] | You ready, Detective? | 准备好了�? 警探 |
[28:02] | Detective? | 警探 |
[28:04] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[28:05] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:07] | Yeah. Sorry. | 好了 抱歉 |
[28:10] | You know, no one said | 大家都知道 |
[28:10] | it was gonna be easy working with Hank Voight. | 跟汉克·博伊特共事不轻松 |
[28:14] | I was warned a million times. | 确实有人跟我说过无数次 |
[28:18] | But I got to say this. | 但我必须得说 |
[28:21] | I’ve seen a lot of crackerjack police punch in, | 我看过许多有本事的警察浑浑噩噩 |
[28:24] | sleepwalk, and then punch out again, never him. | 梦游一般的打卡上下�? 可他不是 |
[28:27] | He works cases hard, | 他永远努力工作 |
[28:29] | works witnesses, works the streets. | 调查取证 维护治安 |
[28:32] | If I had someone I cared about in a bad way, | 如果我有想要绳之以法的罪犯 |
[28:34] | the one cop I would want assigned to the case is Hank Voight– | 我希望办我案件的警察会是汉克·博伊特 |
[28:37] | no one else, not even you, Detective. | 只有�? 甚至不是�? 警探 |
[28:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:46] | Let’s have a smile… | 笑一下 |
[28:48] | or not. That’s fine. | 不笑也行 好吧 |
[28:49] | On one, two, three. | 一 �? 三 |
[28:57] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[28:58] | I didn’t know, okay? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[28:59] | I didn’t know he was gonna kill that guy. | 我不知道他会杀了那家伙 |
[29:02] | One second I’m standing there, | 我之前还站在那里 |
[29:03] | and the next, pop, pop. | 接着 啪啪两声枪响 |
[29:05] | And this dude just falls to the ground, | 这家伙就倒在地上了 |
[29:07] | straight down, like somebody flipped a switch, you know. | 就这么倒了 就像有人关掉开关一样 |
[29:09] | He had blood coming from his mouth and his nose, | 血从他嘴里和鼻子里流出来 |
[29:12] | – and it was just– – Justin. | -真是… -贾斯汀 |
[29:14] | You know that he was laying there, | 你知道他倒在那里 |
[29:16] | and he reached out to me for help, and I just stood there? | 然后伸手要我帮他 而我只傻站在那吗 |
[29:19] | I couldn’t even move my feet. I wanted to run. | 我脚都抬不起�? 我想跑 |
[29:21] | I wanted to do something. I just stood there, you know. | 想做些什�? 可我只站在那里 |
[29:25] | Catalano– Catalano raised his gun up at me, | 卡塔拉诺 他拿枪指着我 |
[29:28] | and he said I had to help him move the body, | 让我帮他一起转移尸体 |
[29:30] | or he was gonna drop me right then and there. | 要么就把我一个人扔在那里 |
[29:32] | Erin, I swear to God, I had no choice. | 艾琳 我发�? 我别无选择 |
[29:35] | You need to get it together right now. | 你现在得振作起来 |
[29:37] | Erin, I got to run, okay? | 艾琳 我非跑不可 |
[29:38] | I got to run right now. I need you to help me. | 现在就得�? 我需要你帮我 |
[29:42] | I’m a dead man, you know. | 否则我必死无疑 |
[29:43] | Get in my car. | 上车 |
[29:45] | You’re gonna help me? | 你会帮我吗 |
[29:46] | We’re gonna help each other. Get in the car. | 我们互相帮助 上车 |
[29:54] | You were just going to walk up, | 你就这么走过去 |
[29:55] | shoot Ross in the middle of the street, huh? | 把罗斯打死在马路中间吗 |
[29:59] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问你个问题 |
[30:03] | How stupid are you? | 你到底有多傻逼 |
[30:05] | I got a damn good insurance policy. | 我可是有免死金牌 |
[30:10] | You got a lot of enemies too. | 你也有一堆死对头 |
[30:12] | Now, who’s worried about that | 有芝加哥警局保护我 |
[30:13] | when you got the protection of the Chicago P.D.? | 谁还用得着担心那个 |
[30:17] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[30:24] | Let me tell you something… | 我告诉你 |
[30:27] | Justin’s next ride behind bars, he is gonna get shanked… | 贾斯汀的下一趟铁窗之�? 绝对会挨刀子 |
[30:31] | or worse. | 甚至更糟 |
[30:33] | So, if you want that to happen, | 如果你想看到这种事发生 |
[30:36] | then you test me. | 那就试试吧 |
[30:47] | Tell him what you told me. | 告诉他你跟我说的那些 |
[31:15] | Antonio’s waiting for you in your office. | 安东尼奥在你办公室等你 |
[31:31] | There better be a damn good reason | 你最好有个够好的理由 |
[31:33] | why my son is in the interrogation room, | 解释为什么我儿子被关在审讯室 |
[31:36] | and I wasn’t notified immediately! | 我还浑然不知 |
[31:46] | You have a problem. | 你有麻烦了 |
[31:51] | Internal Affairs… | 内务部 |
[31:54] | Gradishar came to me, | 格拉迪沙尔找到我 |
[31:57] | wanted to make a deal for you. | 想跟我做笔关于你的交易 |
[32:04] | Gradishar knows all about you and Colo. | 格拉迪沙尔知道你和克罗的事了 |
[32:08] | Your son was dumb, but he was a dupe. | 你儿子不够聪�? 但他也是被骗的 |
[32:12] | Catalano’s the target. | 卡塔拉诺才是目标 |
[32:19] | So, as far as I’m concerned, I never saw that photo. | 所以在我看�? 我从没见过那张照片 |
[32:22] | I never heard him say he was there. | 没听他说过他也在场 |
[32:26] | And I’m going to move on to the next intelligence file. | 我准备接着调查别的情报资料了 |
[33:06] | Let’s take a ride. | 我们去转转 |
[33:16] | Sergeant, a moment of your time. | 警长 打扰您一下 |
[33:20] | Spill it, Burgess. I’m busy as hell. | 有屁快放 伯吉�? 我忙着呢 |
[33:23] | I think you’re going to want to retake our pictures. | 我觉得你该重新拍下我们的照片 |
[33:25] | Too late. The photos are being uploaded tonight. | 太晚�? 照片今晚就要上传 |
[33:28] | And like I said, I’m busy. | 而且我说了我很忙 |
[33:30] | Okay, I understand. | 好吧 我理解 |
[33:32] | But it’s just that, see, I have something here | 但我这有些东�? 我准备 |
[33:36] | that I was gonna use to spice up | 给本月我们的时事通讯 |
[33:39] | the “Faces and places” part of our newsletter this month. | “照片和职�?信息栏添点花样 |
[33:49] | You contacted my mother? | 你联系我妈妈了 |
[33:51] | I told her we were honoring you with a surprise party, | 我告诉她我们在给你准备惊喜派对 |
[33:53] | asked if she had any childhood photos we could use for a slide show. | 向她要你的童年照片做幻灯片 |
[33:58] | She’s a real nice lady… | 真是位和蔼的女士 |
[34:00] | Real helpful. | 帮了大忙了 |
[34:03] | You’re playing with fire. | 你这是在玩火 |
[34:05] | I brought plenty of water. | 我买了不少水备用呢 |
[34:15] | – Hey, Jin. – Yeah? | -吉恩 -怎么了 |
[34:18] | That video from India… | 印度给的那段录像 |
[34:20] | you never got it. | 你从没拿到过 |
[34:23] | The one I deleted two hours ago? | 我两小时前删的那段吗 |
[34:25] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:33] | I gave you every chance in the world. | 我什么机会都给你了 |
[34:36] | I got your record expunged. | 我把你的备案都抹了 |
[34:38] | I didn’t need you to do that, Dad. | 我不用你这么�? 老爸 |
[34:39] | Are you ready to shut your mouth and listen? | 你就不能闭上嘴听我说吗 |
[34:44] | After what we went through with your mother… | 你妈妈那件事�?.. |
[34:48] | I was ready to die in the dirt | 我为了让你找到出路 |
[34:50] | to make sure you found your feet. | 都准备好入土了 |
[34:51] | Hell, I almost did. | 其实也差不多了 |
[34:55] | I kept saying, “It’s not his fault. | 我不断想”这不是他的错 |
[34:57] | It’s not his fault. I can fix this.” | 不是他的�? 我能弥补�? |
[35:02] | Except I realized… | 直到我明�?.. |
[35:06] | you can’t fix what’s broken on the inside. | 内心的裂痕是弥补不了的 |
[35:12] | Dad, I messed up. I know that. | 爸爸 我知道我搞砸了 |
[35:16] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[35:18] | I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你不知道 |
[35:31] | I’ll see you in four years. | 我们四年后见 |
[35:39] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[35:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:44] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[36:18] | Wine for you, my love. | 你的�? 亲爱的 |
[36:21] | So new rule. | 新玩法 |
[36:23] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[36:24] | I ask you how your day was and you say, “Fine,” | 我问你过得怎么�? 你说”还行”的话 |
[36:27] | I get to reach across this table and throttle you. | 我就伸手过去掐死你 |
[36:30] | Mm. Sounds fun. | 听起来不错 |
[36:32] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[36:35] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[36:38] | You must’ve known that was coming. Come on. | 拜托 你肯定料到了 |
[36:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:42] | I’ll just ask your partner. | 那我去问你的搭档 |
[36:43] | Good luck with that one. Getting that guy to… | 那祝你好�? 要从他口�?.. |
[36:45] | You have a good day, huh? | 你今天过得不错是吗 |
[36:47] | – You alright? – Sneakiest guy I know. | -你还好吗 -我见过最诡秘的家伙 |
[36:49] | I’m so glad you could make it. Hi. | 很高兴你来了 你好啊 |
[36:52] | – What are you doing here? – How you doing? | -你来这干�? -你好 |
[36:53] | Well, your beautiful bride-to-be invited me out for a drink. | 你漂亮的未婚妻请我来喝酒 |
[36:54] | – Move over. Scoot over. – Yes, sir. | -过去�? 挪进�? -遵命 |
[36:56] | Plus, I thought maybe I’d step out | 而且我觉得我也该出来 |
[36:59] | and spread a little bit of my misery. | 放松一下走出悲惨生活了 |
[37:02] | I’d say I’d drink to that, | 我想为这个喝一杯 |
[37:03] | but I don’t know if that makes for a very good toast there, Al. | 但我不知道这样干杯好不好 埃尔 |
[37:04] | Well, hey. | 好吧 酒来了 |
[37:07] | – You get these? – What do you think? | -你能喝吗 -你觉得呢 |
[37:11] | Getting after it tonight. | 喝了再说 |
[37:12] | So, Alvin, tell me about Adam. | 埃尔�? 和我说说亚当 |
[37:16] | How’s he doing in… | 他在… |
[37:18] | What’s it called– Intelligence? | 叫什么来着 情报组吗 |
[37:20] | – Intelligence, yeah. – You want the truth? | -情报�? 对的 -要听实话吗 |
[37:31] | I think he’s, uh, better at it than I was… | 我觉得他比我刚去时做得好… |
[37:36] | Maybe than I am. | 也许比现在的我都好 |
[37:40] | – What? – Mm-hmm. | -什�? -是的 |
[37:42] | Now, that’s a toast. Come here. | 这可得干一�? 来 |
[37:43] | – Yeah. – Thanks, Al. | -是啊 -谢谢�? 埃尔 |
[37:46] | Got my heart all aflutter. | 你说得我都激动了 |
[37:52] | What the hell is going on around here? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[37:56] | It’s Voight. Just let it go. | 博伊特的�? 别问了 |
[38:00] | What about the bet? | 那我们打的赌呢 |
[38:02] | Well, technically, you did lose. | 理论上说你确实输了 |
[38:06] | He buried the footage, didn’t he? | 他把监控录像删了 对吗 |
[38:11] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[38:12] | Well, I guess I’m not paying for dinner. | 我想晚饭不用我请了 |
[38:15] | It’s probably better we just keep it professional, right? | 我们还是专业点为�? 对不对 |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:29] | Hey, they just dredged a body out of the river. | 他们刚从河里捞上来一具尸体 |
[39:05] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -捞到了吗 -捞到了 |
[39:24] | That’s Catalano, huh? | 这是卡塔拉诺对吗 |
[39:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:28] | Well, he had a lot of enemies. | 他树敌很多 |
[39:37] | Funny how justice works in this city sometimes, huh? | 这里的公正有时真有意思啊 对吧 |
[39:56] | What the hell was that, Detective, huh? | 刚才到底什么情�? 警探 |
[39:59] | You’re supposed to be building a case on Voight, | 你应该拿博伊特的事立案的 |
[40:01] | and you got nothing. | 可你却一无所获 |
[40:02] | You gave me nothing! | 你什么都没给我 |
[40:05] | He has somehow wriggled his way off the hook, | 不知怎么�? 他就脱钩了 |
[40:07] | and I look like a fool. | 可我却跟傻子一样 |
[40:12] | I look like a fool! | 我就跟傻子一样 |
[40:15] | Or worse! | 或者更糟 |
[40:20] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了是吗 |
[40:23] | What? | 记得什么 |
[40:25] | 15 years ago, you were a patrolman in Internal Affairs. | 15年前你在内务部当巡警 |
[40:30] | You investigated my partner Sean Patterson. | 你调查了我的搭档肖恩·帕特森 |
[40:34] | You went after him for some double-dipped overtime pay, | 你追查他管的双薪加班费 |
[40:38] | some paperwork that he admitted he filed mistakenly. | 还有一些他承认填错的文件 |
[40:41] | It should’ve been a slap on the wrist, | 本来没什么大不了的事 |
[40:43] | but you wanted to make a name for yourself… | 但你想借此出名… |
[40:46] | make an example of him… | 你拿他当靶子… |
[40:50] | because you’re a climber. | 因为你一心想往上爬 |
[40:52] | You always have been. | 你一向如此 |
[40:55] | The Union fought his charges, and you went after him harder. | 工会为他辩护 你就更变本加厉 |
[40:58] | You took away his pension, | 你害他没了退休金 |
[41:01] | bounced him from the job. | 害他丢了工作 |
[41:06] | He killed himself a year later. | 一年后他自杀了 |
[41:11] | His family lost a father | 他们家的顶梁柱没有了 |
[41:13] | because you used him as the bottom rung of your ladder. | 就因为你拿他当了垫脚石 |
[41:30] | You don’t know. | 你不明白 |
[41:32] | You don’t know what we do | 你不明白我们都做了什么 |
[41:33] | or what we sacrifice or the price we pay for this… | 牺牲了什�? 或者是付出了多大代价 |
[41:42] | for the job. | 就为了这份工作 |
[41:45] | And you’ll never know. | 你永远都不会明白 |