时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Yeah, I… | 对啊 我 |
[00:14] | Really? | 搞什么 |
[00:17] | Erin? | 艾琳 |
[00:20] | Hey, Stephanie. | 斯蒂芬妮啊 |
[00:22] | It’s Lancaster now. | 我现在叫兰嘉丝汀 |
[00:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[00:28] | You need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[00:29] | No. Thanks. | 不用�? 谢谢 |
[00:30] | I’ve been meaning to upgrade my luggage. | 反正这些东西我也想换了 |
[00:33] | You know, we were all just talking about you. | 前段时间我们刚好提到过你呢 |
[00:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[00:36] | We didn’t see your name on the reunion page on Facebook. | 我们没在社交网站的同学聚会主页上看到你 |
[00:39] | Uh, yeah, you know, I saw that, | 我知�? 我看到过那个 |
[00:41] | but I have a thing that I have to get to, so… | 但是我有事要�? 所�?.. |
[00:44] | So are you working? What–what are you up to? | 工作上的事吗 你现在做什么 |
[00:48] | Uh, I’m a cop. | 我当警察了 |
[00:51] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[00:53] | Seriously, I’m a cop. | 真的 我是警察 |
[00:56] | I would’ve thought you’d be running from them. | 我还以为你会整天躲着警察跑呢 |
[01:00] | Nope. | 不是的 |
[01:03] | Well, come to the reunion. | 你快来参加聚会吧 |
[01:05] | And don’t worry– there are plenty of girls | 不用担心 还有很多单身姑娘 |
[01:06] | who are still single who RSVP’d. | 不止你一个 |
[01:08] | I think a big group of them | 应该还有一大帮人 |
[01:10] | are renting a stretch Hummer or something. | 会租一辆加长悍马去什么的 |
[01:12] | Oh, and, plus, you might meet someone. | 对了 搞不好会遇到意中人哦 |
[01:15] | But, hey, if not, I understand. | 如果没有的话 我也理解 |
[01:18] | It’s good seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:41] | I guess I got used to the dark. | 我好像都适应黑暗了 |
[01:43] | What time do you go on? | 你什么时候走 |
[01:47] | The graveyard. | 不便透露 |
[01:50] | Well, it looks like you picked up | 看来你在里面 |
[01:50] | some discipline inside, huh? | 学了些规矩啊 |
[01:55] | Yep. | 对 |
[01:57] | Picked up a lot of things, pop. | 学了不少东西�? 老爸 |
[02:00] | Justin, I know you’re not loving this C.T.A. gig, okay? | 贾斯汀 我知道你不喜欢去交管局 |
[02:05] | It’s only temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[02:07] | I just want to make sure you don’t fall into bad habits, | 我只是不想让你沾上什么恶习 |
[02:09] | start running with a crowd that’ll– | 跟一群乱七八糟的人混在一�?.. |
[02:10] | I love you, dad. | 我爱�? 爸爸 |
[02:17] | Is everything all right? | 出什么事了吗 |
[02:22] | What, I can’t tell you that I love you sometimes? | 怎么�? 我就不能偶尔向你表达下爱意吗 |
[02:34] | Voight. | 我是博伊特 |
[02:48] | All right, thanks, guys. | �? 谢谢你们 |
[02:54] | – Don’t tell me. – Yeah. | -不会�? -是的 |
[02:57] | Her name’s Charlotte Matthews. | 受害者名叫夏洛特·马修斯 |
[02:59] | Everything matches from the victim two days ago. | 一切都跟两天前那个受害者吻合 |
[03:04] | – Commander. – Commander. | -局�? -局长 |
[03:05] | – Raped? – Yeah. | -被强奸了 -对 |
[03:07] | And ear was cut off? | 耳朵被割下来了 |
[03:08] | That’s right. | 是这样 |
[03:09] | There were two rape-murders | 半年前纽约有两起奸杀案 |
[03:10] | in New York six months ago similar to our two. | 跟我们最近发现的两起很相似 |
[03:13] | We’ve been in contact with the detectives there. | 我们已经跟那边的警探联系了 |
[03:21] | Now, there are 600 reasons | 纵使我有一千个理由 |
[03:22] | why I didn’t want you in charge of this unit, | 不想让你负责我们这个情报组 |
[03:25] | but there’s one main reason why I did– | 也有一个理由让我不得不屈服 |
[03:27] | cases like this. | 就是这样的案子 |
[03:29] | You understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[03:32] | I do. | 明白 |
[03:42] | Let me talk to my partner, and I’ll get back to you. | 我先跟我的搭档谈�? 然后再找你 |
[03:45] | All right, Sergeant. | 好的 警长 |
[03:47] | Hey, you know the perp that raped and killed | 你知道那个把受害者先奸后杀 |
[03:49] | and cut the victim’s ear off? | 然后再把耳朵割下来的变态吗 |
[03:51] | He just struck again two hours ago in Chicago’s Riverwalk. | 两小时前凶手又在芝加哥滨河步道作案了 |
[03:54] | Well, I sent them all the files from our case | 他们那边第一起案件发生时 |
[03:55] | when their first one happened. | 我就把我们手上的资料都寄过去了 |
[03:56] | I don’t know what more we can do on our end. | 我不知道我们这边还能帮上什么忙 |
[03:58] | Not much. | 在这边是帮不了什么 |
[04:00] | That’s why we’re heading to Chicago. | 所以我们才要去芝加哥 |
[04:11] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[04:12] | Morning, Sarge. | 早啊 警长 |
[04:15] | Erin, good morning. | 艾琳 早 |
[04:17] | Have you noticed that Platt, like, loves you for some reason? | 你有没有注意到普拉特好像很喜欢你 |
[04:19] | – Do you own a suit? – Yeah, why? | -你有西服�? -有啊 怎么了 |
[04:21] | You’re going with me to my high-school reunion. | 你要跟我一起去参加高中同学聚会 |
[04:23] | Also, we’re engaged. | 还有 我们订婚了 |
[04:26] | W-wait. | 等等 |
[04:32] | You’re still here? | 还没走啊 |
[04:34] | Yeah. | 没呢 |
[04:37] | I plan on being here for a while. | 我打算在这里待上段时间 |
[04:38] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[04:41] | Doing what, with whom? | 干什�? 跟谁一起 |
[04:43] | Look, Al… | 埃尔… |
[04:47] | I’m telling you right now, man-to-man, | 我现在跟你坦率地说 |
[04:49] | I’m ready to do my job the right way, | 我准备好用正确的方式做自己的工作了 |
[04:52] | your way. | 用你的方式 |
[04:56] | Okay, so what do you say– | 好吗 你说呢 |
[04:56] | New day, new beginnings, please? | 我们重新开始好吗 |
[05:01] | Look, I know I can be a little overzealous, all right? | 我知道我有时候热忱过度了 |
[05:03] | I’ve always been that way. | 我一直都是那样 |
[05:05] | Growing up in the neighborhood I grew up in– | 我从小生活的地方… |
[05:06] | I don’t need your life story, man. | 我不想听你的故事 |
[05:10] | I just need you to listen to me. | 你好好听我的话就行 |
[05:12] | Yeah. Yeah. | �? 没问题 |
[05:15] | Only when I think you’re gonna make it here, | 什么时候我觉得你有资格待在这里了 |
[05:17] | and then you can | 到时候 |
[05:18] | tell me all about how daddy never bought you a skateboard. | 你再跟我讲你爸不给你买滑板的故事吧 |
[05:28] | You speak Italian? | 你懂意大利语吗 |
[05:32] | – Where’d you pick it up? – I was stationed in Vicenza. | -哪里学的 -我在维琴察驻扎过 |
[05:35] | You served? | 你服过役吗 |
[05:36] | Yeah, A.B.C.T., part of a rapid response team. | �? 在空军战斗组待过 快速反应部队 |
[05:39] | It’s about an hour away from everyone. | 这是大约一小时前拿过来的资料 |
[05:41] | You? | 你呢 |
[05:42] | Rangers– Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗的突击队待过 |
[05:45] | Well, that explains a lot. | 怪不得呢 |
[05:47] | Were you ever injured in the line of crushing grapes? | 你参加战斗的时候受过伤吗 |
[05:49] | – Excuse me? – Was that in world war II? | -你说什�? -是二战期间吗 |
[05:50] | – I can’t hear you. What? – oh, my God. | -我听不清�? 你说什�? -天呐 |
[05:59] | These poor girls. | 这些女孩真可怜 |
[06:04] | Media’s calling him “the Riverwalk killer.” | 媒体管他�?滨河步道杀�? |
[06:08] | Mayor’s flipping out on the superintendent, | 市长对警司指手画脚大发脾气呢 |
[06:10] | who’s flipping out on the chief. | 警司又把火撒到局长身上了 |
[06:12] | None of that matters to me. | 但这些都与我无关 |
[06:14] | Two young women are dead | 两名年轻女性被害 |
[06:15] | and were put through something so horrific… | 还经历过一些极其可怕的�?.. |
[06:22] | It ain’t gonna happen again. | 这种事绝对不能再发生了 |
[06:24] | There’s no witnesses. | 没有目击者 |
[06:26] | Area central searched every crime scene | 辖区警方搜索过每个案发现场 |
[06:28] | and came up blank on physical evidence. | 没有发现任何物证 |
[06:29] | – Pods? – Zero. | -监控�? -一无所获 |
[06:31] | Detectives from special victims unit | 纽约特别调查组的警探 |
[06:33] | in New York are right now to help out. | 会来协助调查 |
[06:35] | They also had two victims killed | 两天前在纽约 |
[06:36] | in their city two days apart, | 出现两名相似受害者 |
[06:38] | and traffic cameras picked up a male, white, 5’10” | 交通摄像头拍到一名白人男�? 身高178 |
[06:41] | wearing a hoodie following both victims, | 身穿卫衣 尾随两名受害者 |
[06:42] | but they couldn’t get a clear visual on his face. | 但没有拍到清晰的脸部照片 |
[06:44] | What about registered sex offenders? | 在案的性侵罪犯呢 |
[06:46] | Nothing pops. | 没有发现嫌疑 |
[06:47] | Plus, no DNA yet off any of the victims. | 受害者身上的DNA线索也还没有结果 |
[06:48] | Hey, we’re not waiting around for that. | 我们不能干等着 |
[06:51] | We get proactive. | 我们得主动出击 |
[06:54] | Boots on the ground. | 都出去调查 |
[06:55] | I want everyone working the river | 所有人都去河边蹲点 |
[06:56] | looking for suspicious behavior. | 找行为可疑的疑犯 |
[06:59] | Dress the part. | 行动 |
[07:04] | Burgess, I need a favor. | 伯吉�? 帮我个忙 |
[07:07] | Yeah, you got it, anything. | 当然 愿意效劳 |
[07:08] | While we’re on undercover detail, | 我们外出秘密调查时 |
[07:10] | we’re gonna need someone to man the phones in intelligence. | 我们需要一个人在情报组接电话 |
[07:12] | It’s a heater case, | 这案子很火 |
[07:13] | so there’s gonna be a lot of calls coming in. | 肯定会有很多电话打来 |
[07:14] | Yeah, I’m all over it. | �? 交给我吧 |
[07:19] | Congratulations. You made secretary. | 恭喜你当秘书了 |
[07:23] | Don’t hate, appreciate. | 别嫌�? 要感恩 |
[07:25] | Well, there’s some fresh slang. | �? 骂人都变花样了啊 |
[07:29] | I’ll be upstairs if you need me. | 有需要叫�? 我在楼上 |
[08:09] | Oh, my God, whoever is panting in the mic, | 老天 对着麦克风喘气的那个谁 |
[08:11] | you’re killing me right now. | 你要折磨死我了 |
[08:12] | Bite me, Ruzek. I’ve been running for an hour. | 来咬我啊 鲁塞�? 我都跑一小时了 |
[08:24] | Can I start calling you Hank or Voight? | 我能直接叫你汉克或博伊特吗 |
[08:27] | No. | 不行 |
[08:28] | Well, you know, I’m reading this book right now. | 我在看一本书 |
[08:31] | It’s called the “Magic of Thinking Big”, | 叫《从大处着想的神奇之处》 |
[08:34] | wherein the author posits that titles, you know, | 作者在文中给出了一些名词 |
[08:36] | they just cause this formal | 认为它们引发了人和人之间 |
[08:38] | and unnecessary separation between people. | 这样正式又没必要的隔阂 |
[08:45] | Can we do any better on this image? | 这个图像还能再清晰点吗 |
[08:51] | I’m working on it. | 我试试 |
[08:57] | All right, everyone check the ramp. | 所有人注意上坡楼梯 |
[08:59] | Eyes on a male, white, brown hoodie. | 盯一名身穿棕色卫衣的白人男性 |
[09:02] | In pursuit. | 盯着了 |
[09:13] | Police! Let her go! | 警察 放开她 |
[09:18] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[09:20] | Ma’am, you okay? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[09:30] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[09:31] | I’m gonna crack you! you hear me? | 再动就打爆你 听见了吗 |
[09:38] | Offender in custody. | 罪犯已逮捕 |
[09:48] | The O’Mitchell, and I don’t think he’s our guy. | 欧·米切尔 我觉得他不是我们要找的人 |
[09:51] | Based on? | 为什么 |
[09:52] | Found four wallets and three watches on him. | 从他身上搜出四个钱包 三块手表 |
[09:54] | He’s a pickpocket, a purse-snatcher. | 他是个扒�? 抢劫犯 |
[09:56] | Four arrests in the last ten years along those lines. | 过去十年在这几条街被捕四次 |
[09:58] | Nothing violent. | 无暴力犯罪记录 |
[09:59] | No rape, no murder, not even a sexual assault. | 没强�? 没谋杀 性骚扰都没有 |
[10:01] | What? | 什么 |
[10:02] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[10:06] | Let’s bring him in. | 把他带回去 |
[10:07] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[10:11] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[10:18] | This is a railroad, man. Unbelievable. | 这是诬陷老兄 难以置信 |
[10:20] | I would never hurt a woman, never. | 我不会伤害女�? 绝对不会 |
[10:23] | I’m inclined to believe you. | 我挺相信你的 |
[10:25] | Then what the hell am I doing here getting looked at for it? | 那还把我关在这干嘛 |
[10:28] | Riverwalk’s your turf for pulling crimes, right? | 滨河步道是你的惯用犯罪点吧 |
[10:31] | Looks like you’ve had pretty fertile grounds for a while. | 你这段时间好像过得很滋润 |
[10:34] | Oh, oh, okay, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[10:37] | Threaten me with rape, murder, | 用强�? 谋杀威胁我 |
[10:39] | and then admitting to boosting some wallets | 让我在两相权衡下 |
[10:40] | seems tame by comparison. | 承认偷了些钱包 |
[10:41] | You know what? I’m out of here. | 你知道不 我要离开这 |
[10:45] | No, you’re not. | �? 你走不了 |
[10:46] | Since you basically live there, | 由于你住在那一带 |
[10:47] | sizing people up and then ripping them off, | 筛选目标然后对其下手 |
[10:49] | I’m thinking maybe you could help us find | 我在想也许你能帮我们找到 |
[10:50] | who did rape and kill those two girls. | 奸杀那两个女孩的凶手 |
[10:55] | Because my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[10:57] | a cheetah always knows where the hyena is. | 猎豹永远知道鬣狗在哪 |
[11:04] | I like that analogy. You went jungle on me. | 我喜欢这个比�? 你现在就在弱肉强食 |
[11:10] | Early this morning, before 6:00 a.m., around East Lake. | 今早六点�? 东湖附近 |
[11:14] | Close your eyes and think. | 闭上眼回想一下当时的情景 |
[11:23] | There was this dude… | 有一个男的 |
[11:26] | like, 5:00 a.m…. | 大概五点左右 |
[11:29] | in running gear, | 穿着跑步装 |
[11:31] | but he was just stretching the whole time, just looking around. | 但他一直在伸展 四处张望 |
[11:35] | I remember thinking he was either a criminal or a cop, | 我记得我当时想他不是罪犯就是警察 |
[11:39] | but I ain’t ever seen a cop with a watch that nice, though. | 但我没见过警察戴那么好的手表 |
[11:43] | How close did you get to him? | 你离他有多近 |
[11:45] | Real close. I walked right by him. | 很近 就跟他擦肩而过 |
[12:00] | What’s up, office? | 你好 警官 |
[12:02] | That’s what you guys call each other out here, right, “office”? | 你们这是不是都这么叫 “警官” |
[12:07] | Sergeant Platt. How can I help you? | 是普拉特警长 有什么能帮你吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah, we’re here to see sergeant Voight in intelligence. | 我们找情报组的博伊特警长 |
[12:11] | Regarding? | 什么事 |
[12:12] | We have some information to share with him. | 我们有情报要告诉他 |
[12:15] | Regarding? | 什么情报 |
[12:15] | We’re detectives from NYPD. | 我们是纽约警署的警探 |
[12:17] | Sergeant Voight is expecting us. | 博伊特警长在等我们 |
[12:19] | Oh, my God, you should have said | 老天 早说你是纽约来的嘛 |
[12:20] | you were from New York city. I’m mortified. | 我真是有眼不识泰山啊 |
[12:24] | Why don’t you park it over there? | 你们先去一边等着吧 |
[12:30] | Hey, Office Burgess, | 伯吉斯警官 |
[12:32] | would you get your skinny ass down here? | 你能不能滚下来 |
[12:34] | “Office.” | “警官” |
[12:39] | Hey, appreciate you coming. | 感谢你们过来 |
[12:42] | – Of course. – Hank Voight. | -客气�? -我是汉克·博伊特 |
[12:43] | Hey, there. Rollins. Hi. | 你们�? 我是罗林斯 |
[12:46] | – All right, how you doing? – How’s it going? | -你好�? -你好吗 |
[12:48] | – Okay. – Jay, how you doing? | -你好 -我是�? 你好吗 |
[12:50] | You guys are nice. | 你们都好热情 |
[12:51] | What’s up with that battle-ax downstairs? | 楼下那恶婆娘是怎么回事 |
[12:53] | There isn’t enough time in the day. | 没时间提她 |
[12:54] | Pleasure. | 幸会 |
[12:57] | Start off looking for patterns, obviously. | 很显然要要从犯罪模式开始 |
[12:59] | Why New York and now Chicago? | 为什么先是纽�? 现在是芝加哥 |
[13:01] | Is this guy a salesman, | 他会不会是销售员 |
[13:02] | and this just happens to be his route? | 这刚好是他的销售路线 |
[13:04] | – Maybe an interstate trucker? – Yeah. | -或是州际公路卡车司机 -对 |
[13:05] | The only commonality that we could find | 我们唯一能找到的 |
[13:07] | that might be worth pursuing, | 有价值的共同点就是 |
[13:08] | is there was a manufacturing trade show convention | 在我们的强奸杀人犯作案期间 |
[13:11] | in New York at the time of our rape-murders. | 纽约正在举行一场制造业展销会 |
[13:14] | Now, that convention is now here in town | 现在这场展销会 |
[13:17] | at the Rittenton Center? | 就在里顿中心举行 |
[13:18] | – Rittenhouse, yeah. – Yeah. | -里顿豪斯广场 �? -没错 |
[13:20] | – Jin. – Yeah, on it. | -吉恩 -�? 马上着手查 |
[13:21] | So who is this guy? I mean, what are we looking for? | 所以这个人是谁 我们具体要怎么查 |
[13:24] | This perp has been elevated to serial-killer status. | 这家伙已经被归为连环杀手了 |
[13:27] | I mean, in terms of the rape and murder, | 根据强奸谋杀动机 |
[13:29] | there are five different profile psyches. | 总共有五种不同的类型 |
[13:31] | I think we’re looking at an anger retaliatory rapist. | 我觉得目标是个愤怒报复型人格的强奸犯 |
[13:35] | Why the ear? | 为什么要割掉耳朵 |
[13:36] | I mean, I get that he’s a sadistic son of a bitch | 我觉得就是一个变态虐待狂之类的 |
[13:38] | and everything, but is he trying to establish | 但是 他是不是想给自己 |
[13:40] | some sort of cred or…? | 打出某种名声还是… |
[13:41] | Usually as a souvenir or a trophy. | 通常作为纪念品或战利品收藏 |
[13:44] | Sometimes they even make shrines. | 有时这种人还会做圣匣来装这种东西 |
[13:47] | Yuck. | 真恶心 |
[13:49] | How long we have you guys for? | 你们会协助我们多久 |
[13:51] | As long as you need. | 破案为止 |
[14:00] | Yo, our monitor works better if you don’t slobber on it. | 你都快舔到显示屏�? 老兄 |
[14:03] | Hey, how about that detective Rollins? | 罗林斯警探如何啊 |
[14:06] | She’s got, like, ten things going on, | �? �? 各方面 |
[14:08] | all of them good, am I right? | 都挺不错�? 对吗 |
[14:09] | Yeah. I give your marriage six months. | 是啊 你这家伙婚后六个月就得离吧 |
[14:11] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:13] | Wendy and I– we’re cool like that. | 温迪和我都不在意对方欣赏异性 |
[14:14] | I could go home tonight | 我今晚回家 |
[14:15] | and could tell her exactly what I just told you. | 就能把我刚跟你说的告诉她 |
[14:18] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对啊 |
[14:19] | You’d tell your fiance that you worked | 你要跟你未婚妻说 |
[14:20] | with a hot detective from New York | 你和来自纽约的性感警探一起工作 |
[14:22] | that kind of blew your mind? | 而且你还被迷住了吗 |
[14:26] | No. | 不 |
[14:27] | – No. – No. | -�? -不 |
[14:29] | – Come here. – All right. | -过来 -好 |
[14:31] | Okay, here’s a list of attendees to both conferences, | 这是这两场展销会的出席者名单 |
[14:36] | and I managed to put them through the DMV database | 我在车管所的数据库里面查到这些人 |
[14:38] | and pull the photos. | 提取出照片 |
[14:38] | Jin, I don’t need to hear about the labor. | 吉恩 我不需要听这些细节 |
[14:40] | Just show me the baby. | 把结果给我看就行了 |
[14:44] | There. | 这里 |
[14:45] | I got 45 guys who went to both conferences. | �?5个人同时出席了这两场展销会 |
[14:49] | All right. | 好 |
[14:54] | Wait. Hold up. | 等等 |
[14:55] | Whoa, whoa. Don’t touch the keys. | 别碰键盘 |
[14:58] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[15:00] | Look, how many of these I got to look at? | 我要看多少张照片 |
[15:01] | Don’t worry about it. Just keep looking. | 别操这份�? 只管看就是了 |
[15:03] | I mean, like, 100 or 200, ’cause– | 大概100还是200�? 因为… |
[15:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. That’s the dude. | 等等 就是这家伙 |
[15:08] | I swear to God. | 我跟上帝发誓 |
[15:15] | FYI, you’re not just my fiance. | 还有 你不仅是我的未婚夫 |
[15:17] | You’re my fiance that got in early at facebook, | 你是我之前在社交网站上勾搭到的未婚夫 |
[15:19] | like, way early. | 而且是很久之前 |
[15:20] | You’re worth at least $10 million. | 你身家至少有一千万美元 |
[15:21] | Well, how about I get a perm and I wear a hoodie, | 那我烫个卷发穿个兜帽衫如何 |
[15:23] | and you can just tell everybody I’m Mark Zuckerberg? | 然后你就可以�? 我是马克·扎克伯格 |
[15:26] | The reason I don’t wear a ring– | 至于我不戴戒指的原因�?.. |
[15:27] | Why can’t I be a cop? | 我就不能是个警察吗 |
[15:28] | – What does your suit look like? – Like a suit. | -你的西服什么样 -就是西服样啊 |
[15:30] | It has to look high end. | 要看起来很高级 |
[15:32] | I have nice suits. | 我有好西装 |
[15:41] | There. | 在那里 |
[15:44] | – Jeffrey Baker? – Yes? | -是杰弗里·贝克�? -有事吗 |
[15:46] | Detectives Lindsay and Halstead, Chicago P.D. | 我们是芝加哥警署的琳德赛和霍斯特德警探 |
[15:49] | Apparently, there’s been some damage to your hotel room. | 你的酒店房间有些东西损坏了 |
[15:50] | Housekeeping made a complaint. | 酒店内务投诉你了 |
[15:52] | Would you mind coming with us to talk about it? | 介不介意跟我们走 去谈谈这件事 |
[15:55] | I didn’t do any damage to my hotel room. | 我没有对我酒店房间造成任何损坏 |
[15:57] | Great. You can clear all that up down at the district. | 很好 你可以到警署一一澄清 |
[16:00] | After you. | 你先请 |
[16:09] | So how long have you been in town? | 你来这里多长时间了 |
[16:11] | Five days. | 五天 |
[16:12] | From St. Louis? | 从圣路易斯过来的 |
[16:14] | That’s right. | 对 |
[16:15] | You been to the Riverwalk at all, Jeffrey? | 杰弗�? 你去过滨河步道吗 |
[16:17] | What does that have to do with my hotel room? | 那跟我的酒店房间有什么关系 |
[16:19] | I’ll ask you, again. You been to the Riverwalk? | 我再问你一�? 你去过滨河步道吗 |
[16:22] | I have. | 去过 |
[16:23] | When? | 什么时候 |
[16:25] | Forgive me, | 不好意思 |
[16:27] | but I get the sneaking suspicion | 但是我在怀疑 |
[16:28] | that I’m not here about a hotel room. | 我来这儿不是因为酒店房间 |
[16:30] | Well, why else would we bring you in? | 那还有什么原因我们会把你带来这儿 |
[16:31] | I haven’t the foggiest. | 完全不知道 |
[16:35] | Oh, would you like some water? | 你想喝点水吗 |
[16:42] | No, thank you. | 不用�? 谢谢 |
[16:43] | What days and times were you at the Riverwalk? | 你具体什么时候去的滨河步道 |
[16:46] | Do you get the Internet here? | 你们这里有网络吗 |
[16:49] | ‘Cause there’s this great video on youtube | 因为视频网站上有个很棒的视频 |
[16:51] | by this law-school professor, | 是一个法学院教授的视频 |
[16:53] | and he’s very articulate, | 他非常能言善辩 |
[16:55] | and he makes a very compelling and convincing argument. | 他有个非常有意思且令人信服的观点 |
[16:59] | It’s called “don’t talk to cops.” | 就是”不要和警察说�? |
[17:03] | No offense. | 毫无冒犯之意 |
[17:09] | You’re not in St. Louis, Jeffrey. | 杰弗�? 你现在可不是在圣路易斯 |
[17:11] | We’ve had two rape-murders here in the last few days | 前几�? 这里发生了两起奸杀案 |
[17:13] | where the women were mutilated. | 受害女性还被割去了耳朵 |
[17:14] | Now, you’re gonna answer some questions about that. | 现在 你得回答几个关于那案子的问题 |
[17:20] | Wipe that stupid smile off your face. | 别笑得跟傻逼一样了 |
[17:24] | I will remove the smile, as requested, | 我不笑可以 |
[17:29] | and tell you very seriously that you have the wrong guy. | 但我认真地告诉你 你们抓错人了 |
[17:35] | We want the dates and times you were at the Riverwalk. | 我们想知道你去滨河步道的日期和时间 |
[17:53] | Get writing. | 写下来 |
[17:58] | There’s been another rape down at the Riverwalk. | 滨河步道又发生了一起强奸案 |
[18:01] | Victim survived. | 受害者还活着 |
[18:03] | She’s at Chicago Med. | 她在芝加哥医院 |
[18:13] | Hi, Vanessa. Ma’am. | 凡妮�? 夫人 你们好 |
[18:16] | I’m Detective Lindsay, and this is Detective Dawson, | 我是警探琳德�? 这是道森警探 |
[18:19] | and we’re here to try to– | 我们来这里是为了… |
[18:20] | I’ll do whatever I can to help you catch him. | 我会尽我一切可能来帮你们抓他 |
[18:26] | All right. | 好 |
[18:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:29] | Can you take us through what happened? | 你能讲讲发生了什么吗 |
[18:37] | I’m on the soccer team at school, | 我是学校足球队的 |
[18:40] | so I like to get a run in after practice, | 所以我在练习结束后想去跑步 |
[18:44] | and I cut through Riverwalk the way I do every day, | 我每天都从滨河步道抄近路 |
[18:48] | and out of nowhere, this guy appears | 不知道从哪里冒出来一个男的 |
[18:50] | in a brown hoodie with a mask on. | 穿着棕色的兜帽衫 还戴着面具 |
[18:52] | Did he say anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[18:54] | Just to shut up and not scream. | 让我闭嘴 不要叫 |
[18:58] | He put a hand over my mouth, | 他一只手堵住我的嘴 |
[19:00] | and he dragged me to, like, this dark area | 把我拖到台阶下面 |
[19:04] | underneath the stairs. | 阴暗的地方 |
[19:08] | And then he yanked my sweats and underwear down, | 然后他拽下我的运动衣和内衣 |
[19:11] | and that’s when… | 然后�?.. |
[19:14] | That–that’s when he did it. | 然后他就强奸了我 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:21] | Is there anything that you could see on him– | 你有没有看见他身上有什么标记 |
[19:24] | scars, a birthmark? | 疤痕 胎记之类的 |
[19:26] | No. | 没有 |
[19:28] | What about height and weight? | 身高和体重呢 |
[19:31] | He was about you’re height, maybe a little heavier than you. | 他和你差不多�? 可能比你重一点 |
[19:35] | He had brown eyes, | 他的眼睛是棕色的 |
[19:39] | and I saw some of his hair. It was dirty blonde. | 我还看见他一些头发了 是金褐色的 |
[19:43] | Well, that’s great. That’s a lot more than we had. | 太好�? 比我们之前掌握的信息多很多了 |
[19:46] | Is there anything else that you saw | 你还看到什么能帮我们 |
[19:48] | that could help us identify him? | 确定他身份的东西了吗 |
[19:51] | When he took his knife out… | 他拿出刀的时候 |
[19:55] | something kicked in. | 我突然想起来 |
[19:58] | We just had this self-defense class at school, | 我们刚在学校上过自卫防身课 |
[20:01] | and the instructor lady | 讲课的女老师说 |
[20:04] | said that if you don’t remember anything else, | 如果你真遇到事了大脑一片空白 |
[20:08] | you should slap, grab, twist, and pull. | 你就记住�? �? �? 拉就行了 |
[20:13] | And that’s what I did. | 所以我就这么做了 |
[20:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:18] | I’m glad you did. | 我很庆幸你这么做了 |
[20:21] | Now, when that happened, | 那么你反抗的时候 |
[20:24] | were you able to scratch his face or…? | 有没有抓伤他的脸或�?.. |
[20:27] | It got my thumbnail inside his eye, | 我大拇指甲戳到他的眼睛了 |
[20:30] | his right eye… | 他的右眼 |
[20:33] | deep. | 戳得很深 |
[20:35] | He screamed, and he fell off of me, and… | 他尖叫着从我身上掉下去 |
[20:40] | and that’s when I ran. | 然后我就跑了 |
[20:45] | You have been amazing. | 你做得非常好 |
[20:49] | He didn’t break me. | 他没有击垮我 |
[20:53] | I want him to know that. | 我要让他知道 |
[20:59] | He will. | 他会知道的 |
[21:04] | The guy we brought in, Jeffrey Baker– | 我们刚才抓来的人 杰弗里·贝克 |
[21:06] | – What eye color does he have? – Blue. | -他眼睛是什么颜色的 -蓝色 |
[21:09] | Plus, he was in our custody when this rape happened. | 而且这起强奸发生的时候他正被我们关着 |
[21:14] | All right, kick him. | 那好 放了他 |
[21:15] | Get the word out– | 通知所有人 |
[21:16] | blonde hair, brown eyes, possible damage to the eye. | 目标金发棕眼 可能眼睛带伤 |
[21:19] | Check all clinics, hospitals, | 检查所有的诊所和医院 |
[21:20] | see if anybody came in for an eye injury. | 看有没有人去看眼伤 |
[21:22] | I’ll get it out to all vehicle and foot patrol. | 我去通知所有的警车和步行巡警 |
[21:29] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[21:31] | She’s only 16. | 她只�?6岁 |
[21:33] | Let’s get him. | 我们要抓住他 |
[21:46] | Hey, I have to head out, | 我得出去一趟 |
[21:48] | but if anyone asks, I’m on official business. | 如果有人问起 就说我去办公务了 |
[21:50] | Wait. Sorry. Can you repeat that? | 等等 抱歉 你能重复一遍吗 |
[21:52] | Yes, I have to go, but it’s official business, | �? 我得出去一�? 去办公务 |
[21:54] | – just in case anyone asks. – Hold on. | -以防有人问起 -等等 |
[21:55] | I got to write this down, or I’m gonna forget it. | 我得写下�? 免得忘了 |
[21:57] | – Okay, officer Burgess… – Yeah. | -伯吉斯警�? -对 |
[22:00] | has to go, but in case anyone asks– | 要出去一�? 如果有人问起 |
[22:02] | Oh, that’s right. Nobody cares. | 对了 没人会关心的 |
[22:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | Okay, so, if the perp was rational, | 如果嫌犯足够理智 |
[22:11] | I mean, he’d leave town knowing that the heat is on, | 他知道事情败露应该会逃出城 |
[22:14] | but there’s a good chance he’s not, | 但也很有可能他没有逃 |
[22:15] | so most likely he’s angrier. | 反而更可能被激怒了 |
[22:18] | He’s more fixated because his needs went unmet. | 他因为需求没有得到满足而更加执着 |
[22:21] | He probably has a good idea that he left DNA | 他很可能知道他的DNA |
[22:23] | under the victim’s fingernails, | 留在了受害人的指甲里 |
[22:25] | and it’s only a matter of time before he gets I.D.’d, | 我们很快就能查出他是谁 |
[22:27] | so he’s gonna need to strike soon while he has a chance. | 所以他会趁还有机会抓紧作案 |
[22:32] | All right, hospitals and clinics, | 好了 医院和诊所 |
[22:33] | check with foot patrol down at Riverwalk. | 和滨河步道的巡警合作 |
[22:35] | Beat the bushes on this guy. | 撒下天罗地网抓这家伙 |
[22:38] | Hey, where’s Burgess? | 伯吉斯呢 |
[22:40] | I haven’t seen her. | 没看见 |
[22:42] | Oh, sorry. My bad. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[23:03] | Oh, yeah, that confirms it. | 好了 确认了 |
[23:05] | Chicago cops cannot make a good cup of coffee either. | 芝加哥警察也煮不出好咖啡 |
[23:08] | Here. | 给 |
[23:13] | Thanks for helping us work this case. | 多谢你们帮我们一起查这个案子 |
[23:15] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[23:23] | They’re tough… | 看到会很难受 |
[23:27] | especially when the victims are kids, | 特别是受害人是孩子的时候 |
[23:29] | but, you know, at least Vanessa’s alive. | 但至少凡妮莎还活着 |
[23:33] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 太没道理了 |
[23:34] | So you want the good guys to win. | 你希望好人永远胜利 |
[23:36] | I want the bad guys to get what’s coming to them. | 我希望坏人受到惩罚 |
[23:40] | Well, sometimes they do. | 有时候会的 |
[23:41] | Do you believe in karma? | 你相信因果报应吗 |
[23:45] | I believe in payback. | 我相信报复 |
[23:48] | Just a little unsolicited advice, | 一点小忠告 |
[23:52] | just because I’ve been there– | 因为我也经历过 |
[23:55] | be careful | 一定要小心 |
[23:57] | ’cause payback is the biggest bitch | 因为报复是最贱的婊子 |
[23:58] | when it consumes you. | 它也能毁灭你 |
[24:04] | Here, put that in there. | 把这个放到那里 |
[24:09] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[24:10] | Well, I called all the pharmacies | 我给强奸杀人未遂案发生地 |
[24:12] | within a two-mile radius of the attempted rape | 两英里内的所有药房打了电话 |
[24:14] | asking if any male with blonde hair and brown eyes | 问有没有眼睛带伤的 |
[24:17] | came in with an apparent eye injury. | 金发棕眼的男子去过 |
[24:19] | The Walgreen’s over on Superior | 苏必利尔街上的沃尔格林药店 |
[24:20] | said a guy matched that description, | 说有一个符合描述的人 |
[24:21] | bought gauze, peroxide, sunglasses. | 买了纱布 消毒�? 墨镜 |
[24:24] | They needed to see a badge, | 他们需要确认是警察在查 |
[24:25] | that’s why I had to go down there. | 所以我亲自去了一趟 |
[24:30] | What do you got? | 查到了什么 |
[24:32] | He used a credit card– Neil Vance. | 他刷了信用卡 人叫尼尔·万斯 |
[24:35] | Jin pulled his credit card history. | 吉恩调出了他的信用卡记录 |
[24:36] | He’s been staying at the Hotel Fauntleroy | 他过去六天住在 |
[24:38] | the past six days. | 方特勒罗伊旅店 |
[24:40] | He also has hotel charges in New York | 纽约强奸杀人案发生的时候 |
[24:41] | at the same time of the rape-murders | 他也在那里的旅店 |
[24:43] | that happened there. | 消费过 |
[24:45] | Team effort. | 团队合作的结果 |
[24:47] | But, uh, really, more her. | 不过主要是她的功劳 |
[24:59] | You’re going places, kid. | 你开始上道了 孩子 |
[25:10] | Halstead and Lindsay. | 霍斯特德和琳德赛 |
[25:12] | Parked, we got eyes in the back. | 停车�? 我们看住后门了 |
[25:13] | O and Ruzek? | 老奥和鲁塞克 |
[25:15] | Lobby. Vance is not in his room. | 大厅 万斯不在房间里 |
[25:17] | Stay put. | 原地待命 |
[25:23] | Mackinac Island. | 麦基诺岛 |
[25:25] | – What? – That’s where we met. | -什�? -我们认识的地方 |
[25:26] | I was at a leadership conference. | 我当时去参加一个领导能力研讨会 |
[25:28] | And you were picking out property for a summer retreat. | 而你当时正在选避暑的地方 |
[25:32] | Of course I was. | 好吧 |
[25:33] | It all went down at the grand hotel– | 事情都发生在那家大酒店 |
[25:35] | fireworks, candlelight. | 有烟�? 有烛光 |
[25:37] | This is good. This tells me a lot about you. | 不错 我对你的了解多了很多 |
[25:40] | I am adding color to our story. | 我只是想把我们的相遇说的美好一点 |
[25:42] | It’s just like undercover. The details sell it. | 就像做卧底一�? 细节不足很容易暴露 |
[25:44] | Yeah, just like going undercover. | 没错 就像做卧底一样 |
[25:47] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[25:48] | It’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[25:51] | You have no idea what kind of bitches these girls can be. | 你根本不知道那些女孩有多贱 |
[26:04] | Quit acting like a cop. | 别像个警察似的 |
[26:09] | Just for the record, my dad– he did buy me a skateboard. | 我说明一�? 我爸给我买过滑板 |
[26:13] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[26:13] | Santa Cruz, black deck, | 圣克鲁兹买的 黑色板身 |
[26:15] | silver trucks, orange wheels. | 银色把手 橙色的轮子 |
[26:17] | I can still do a nosegrind down a handrail, baby. | 我现在还能沿着扶手做前桥滑行呢 |
[26:19] | True story. | 不骗你 |
[26:21] | I’m not a robot, Alvin. | 我不是没感情的机器人 埃尔文 |
[26:23] | Love me or leave me, man. | 要么爱我要么就离开我吧 |
[26:24] | Love me, Al. | 还是爱我�? 埃尔 |
[26:27] | You’re a pisser, man. I swear to God. | 你这个人真难缠啊 伙计 |
[26:30] | Pisser– I like that. | 难缠 我喜欢 |
[26:36] | Hey, that guy that we, uh, | 那边那个男的 |
[26:37] | brought in from the convention center and kicked. | 就是我们从会议中心抓来又放走的那个 |
[26:38] | Yeah, Jeffrey Baker. | 没错 杰弗里·贝克 |
[26:40] | – What hotel is he staying at? – Sofitel. | -他住哪家酒店 -索菲特 |
[26:43] | He just walked in. He’s talking to the desk clerk. | 他刚进来 正在跟前台说话 |
[26:49] | Jeffrey Baker just walked into the lobby. | 杰弗里·贝克刚进了大厅 |
[26:53] | Take him. | 行动 |
[27:00] | The guy that just came up here and talked to you… | 刚刚过来的那位男士 |
[27:14] | Suspect’s exiting through the front door. | 嫌疑人从正门出去了 |
[27:36] | What are you doing here, Jeffrey? | 你在这里干什么呢 杰弗里 |
[27:38] | I’m just out for a stroll. | 我出来走走而已 |
[27:39] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[27:42] | Clerk said he was asking what room Neil Vance was staying in. | 前台说他去问尼尔·万斯住哪个房间 |
[27:47] | Where’s Vance? | 万斯在哪里 |
[27:50] | I want a lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[28:04] | Baker’s from St. Louis. Vance is from Shreveport. | 贝克来自圣路易斯 万斯是什里夫波特的 |
[28:06] | Not sure how they would’ve met. | 不清楚他们是怎么碰上的 |
[28:07] | Some deviant chat room most likely. | 可能是通过什么乱七八糟的聊天室认识的 |
[28:10] | Baker travels for his conventions. | 贝克喜欢到处参加展销会 |
[28:11] | Maybe Vance meets him there. | 他们可能是俩展销会上认识的 |
[28:13] | Baker’s the lookout while Vance does the crime. | 万斯动手 贝克放风 |
[28:15] | It’s a dyad. | 他们合作 |
[28:17] | Both partners plan and commit the crime together, | 两个人一起策划并实施犯罪 |
[28:21] | but there is usually a dominant-submissive relationship. | 可是通常肯定有一个人牵头 |
[28:24] | Like the Columbine killers, the D.C. Snipers, | 就像科伦拜惨案的凶手 DC狙击案凶手 |
[28:26] | the Menendez brothers, | 还有梅内德斯兄弟一样 |
[28:28] | those two yahoos who blew up the Boston Marathon. | 那两个傻大个把波士顿马拉松比赛给毁了 |
[28:31] | Yeah, the dominant force is psychopathic and/or sadistic. | 牵头的那一方一般都有施虐倾向 |
[28:34] | The submissive partner is depressed. He’s dependent. | 另一方是屈从状�? 情绪低迷 |
[28:37] | The leader is gonna be charismatic, | 主导的一方很有号召力 |
[28:40] | you know, enthusiastic. | 干劲十足 |
[28:41] | He’s looking for a follower to manipulate, | 他在寻求供他掌控的对象 |
[28:44] | while the subordinate– he’s vulnerable. | 而屈从的一方很脆弱又迷茫 |
[28:46] | He feels lost. He needs someone to lead him. | 他需要别人告诉他怎么做 |
[28:48] | Baker’s the dominant, guaranteed. | 贝克绝对是主导的一方 |
[28:50] | – Where’s Baker right now? – He’s in the interview room. | -他现在在�? -审讯室 |
[28:53] | – He’s all lawyered up. – Not for long. | -一直吵这要律师 -他撑不了多久了 |
[28:55] | Put him in the cage. | 把他关到笼子里去 |
[28:57] | Yes, Sergeant. | �? 警长 |
[28:59] | What’s the cage? | 笼子是什么 |
[29:16] | We’ve been working with | 一直以来我们都在 |
[29:17] | some pretty sharp detectives from New York. | 跟纽约来的几个很厉害的警探合作 |
[29:20] | I think we got you figured out. | 我们都弄明白了 |
[29:23] | You don’t say. | 别蒙我了 |
[29:24] | You pull the strings. | 你是幕后黑手 |
[29:28] | Neil Vance does the dirty work. | 操控尼尔·万斯干那些勾当 |
[29:31] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[29:36] | Take a walk. | 你们出去走走吧 |
[29:40] | Take a walk. | 我说叫你们出去走走 |
[29:58] | I like that face. | 我喜欢你这个表情 |
[30:00] | Where’s Vance? | 万斯在哪 |
[30:01] | I have rights, | 我有人权 |
[30:02] | which I’ve been attempting to exercise repeated– | 我一直都在强调这一�?.. |
[30:16] | I can’t begin to try to understand | 我现在可没空去想 |
[30:18] | what goes through someone’s head | 你脑子里都在想些什么东西 |
[30:19] | who would rape and murder a woman. | 才会去奸杀女人 |
[30:22] | So I got to ask you, why cut off the ear? | 所以我来问�? 为什么要割掉耳朵 |
[30:25] | Can you explain that to me? | 你能跟我说说吗 |
[30:26] | No, because I have no idea– | 我根本不知道… |
[30:28] | Vance brings it back, | 万斯把人带回来给你 |
[30:29] | you both get your rocks off on it, right? | 你们俩都下手了是吧 |
[30:32] | Probably have him explain to you in detail what it was like, | 你可能还让他跟你详细描述事情的经过 |
[30:35] | what she went through. Instead of hearing about it… | 受害者如何痛�? 你以前都是听别人说的 |
[30:42] | How about I show you firsthand? | 要不我现场给你示范一下吧 |
[30:45] | Get away from me. I have rights. | 放开�? 我有人权 |
[30:47] | I have rights! | 我有人权 |
[30:49] | You have me… | 你现在只有我 |
[30:51] | You sick… | 你这个变态 |
[30:55] | – Where’s Vance? – No! | -万斯在哪�? -不要 |
[30:57] | No, you can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[31:01] | Wait a sec. That’s the wrong ear. | 慢着 不是这边的耳朵 |
[31:03] | You have Vance cut off the right one, correct? | 你叫他割的是右耳朵 是吧 |
[31:05] | I haven’t done anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[31:07] | You tell me where Vance is right now, | 你最好现在就告诉我万斯的下落 |
[31:10] | or they’re gonna carry you out of here in sandwich bags. | 不然我就把你割成一小块一小块的 |
[31:13] | You hear? | 听见没 |
[31:14] | Navy Pier! | 海军码头 |
[31:17] | Navy pier. | 海军码头 |
[31:18] | I’m supposed to meet him in a half an hour at Navy Pier. | 我和他约好半小时后在海军码头见 |
[31:51] | Spread out. | 散开 |
[31:53] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[32:47] | I got the eye. | 我看到目标了 |
[32:49] | Ruzek? | 鲁塞克 |
[32:51] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[33:02] | C.P.D.! Out of the way! | 芝加哥警�? 快让开 |
[33:07] | Come on, now. | 别激动 |
[33:09] | I’ll kill her! | 我会杀了她的 |
[33:18] | Neil, my name’s Adam. | 尼尔 我叫亚当 |
[33:19] | How about you and I– we talk this out, huh? | 我们冷静下来谈一谈吧 |
[33:20] | Come any closer, and I slice her from ear to ear! | 你再走近一�? 我就把她给剐了 |
[33:23] | Drop the gun on the ground and kick it to me! | 把枪放下 踢给我 |
[33:27] | All right. | 好 |
[33:30] | I’m not gonna give you a loaded gun, | 这把枪没上子弹 |
[33:32] | but you knew that, right? | 不过你早就知道了 是吧 |
[33:32] | Where are you, Ruzek? | 鲁塞克你在哪 |
[33:34] | What’s your endgame here, brother? | 这个游戏你想怎么玩下�? 兄弟 |
[33:36] | You got no way out. | 你逃不了了 |
[33:38] | Why don’t you let her go? Come with me. | 放了她吧 跟我走 |
[33:40] | – No! – We have Jeffrey. | -�? -我们抓住杰弗里了 |
[33:42] | He gave you up. | 是他把你供出来的 |
[33:45] | Jeffrey wouldn’t do that. | 他不会背叛我的 |
[33:46] | I mean, how do you think we found you? | 不然我们是怎么找到你的 |
[33:48] | What are you gonna do? You gonna jump on a boat? | 你要怎么�? 跳上船跑掉吗 |
[33:49] | I mean, you haven’t hurt her yet. | 你没有伤害她 |
[33:51] | – We can still work this out. – Shut up! | -这事还有余地 -闭嘴 |
[33:53] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[33:54] | You got a backup gun! I know it! | 我知道你手上还有备用枪 |
[33:56] | Give it to me! | 把枪给我 |
[33:57] | See, you’re smart, Neil. You’re smart. | 你很聪明 尼尔 你很聪明 |
[34:00] | Not even my partner, Marlyn, knows about the backup. | 甚至连我的搭档玛琳都不知道备用枪的事 |
[34:06] | Ruzek’s at the Marlyn Yacht. | 鲁塞克在玛琳游艇那里 |
[34:08] | Everybody move in. | 所有人都去支援 |
[34:12] | Listen, I’m gonna make a deal with you, okay? | 听着 咱俩做个交易怎么样 |
[34:14] | You let her go, I let you go. | 你放她走 我放你走 |
[34:17] | Right now I just want the girl safe. | 现在我只想确保女孩的安全 |
[34:21] | Call S.W.A.T. in? | 叫特警来吗 |
[34:22] | No, there’s no time for that. | 不行 没有时间了 |
[34:24] | Halstead and Olinsky, move into position. | 霍斯特德和奥林斯�? 就位 |
[34:34] | We’re backing out of here. | 我们俩要从这里全身而退 |
[34:36] | The moment I see someone flash metal at me, | 要是我看见有枪指着我 |
[34:38] | she’s dead–I mean it! | 她就死定�? 我是认真的 |
[34:39] | None of that needs to happen, all right? | 没有必要牵连无辜 对吧 |
[34:42] | We’re not going there. | 我们不会危及无辜的 |
[34:48] | You got the shot? | 能打中他吗 |
[34:51] | – Affirmative. – Light him up. | -没问�? -开枪吧 |
[35:00] | Hey, don’t look at him. | 不要去看他 |
[35:02] | Come here. Come with me. | 过来 到我身边来 |
[35:04] | – Hey, what’s your name? – Kate. | -你叫什�? -凯特 |
[35:05] | Kate, I’m Adam. | 凯特 我叫亚当 |
[35:07] | Let’s sit you down right here, okay? | 坐在这儿 好吗 |
[35:09] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[35:10] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[35:12] | – This is Detective Lindsay. – Hi. | -这是琳德赛警�? -你好 |
[35:13] | I just want you to calm down. | 你现在先冷静一下 |
[35:14] | She’s gonna ask you a couple of questions. | 她会问你几个问题 |
[35:16] | Do you have any family we can call? | 你有什么我们可以联系的家人吗 |
[35:18] | Yeah. It’s in my cell phone. | �? 我手机里有联系方式 |
[35:19] | Okay, we’ll get it. | 好的 我们来打 |
[35:21] | We’ll get everybody here, | 我们会把他们都叫来 |
[35:21] | and we’ll get you to the hospital. | 然后把你送去医院 |
[35:29] | You saw some action when you were stationed in Italy | 你驻扎在意大利的时候看了不少动作片 |
[35:31] | I take it? | 是吧 |
[35:33] | A little, yeah. | 是看了点 没错 |
[36:00] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[36:28] | You have fun answering phones up there today? | 你今天在上面接电话玩的开心吗 |
[36:33] | Have a good night, Sergeant. | 晚安 警长 |
[36:40] | All right, there you go– | 好了 这是你的 |
[36:41] | – Macallan on the rocks. – Thanks. | -麦卡伦[麦芽威士忌]加冰 -谢了 |
[36:43] | Where you two from, again? | 你们是哪里来的来着 |
[36:45] | Cops from N.Y.C. | 纽约来的警察 |
[36:46] | Well, you know, even though firefighters own this place, | 虽然这家酒吧是消防员开的 |
[36:49] | it’s a blue bar. | 可也是个蓝调酒吧 |
[36:51] | Quit beating around the bush and give me something here. | 别绕圈子�? 快告诉我点内幕 |
[36:53] | – It’s classified. – It’s classified. | -这是机密 -还机密呢 |
[36:55] | – It’s classified. – You got to be kidding me. | -这是机密 -你一定逗我玩呢 |
[36:57] | You see what I deal with every day? | 我每天就是跟这种人打交道 |
[36:59] | Where’s Voight? | 博伊特在哪里 |
[37:00] | Voight? Voight doesn’t come to this bar. | 博伊�? 博伊特不来这个酒吧 |
[37:01] | – Why not? – It’s a long story. | -为什�? -说来话长了 |
[37:03] | – Classified. – It’s classified, yeah. | -机密 -这是机密 没错 |
[37:06] | Well said. | 接得好 |
[37:08] | You did good. | 你干得不错 |
[37:10] | I’ll take that. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[37:11] | You did good. You did good. | 你干得不�? 你干得不错 |
[37:12] | I’ll take that, man. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[37:14] | I’ll take that. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[37:15] | You know what? Everybody did. | 大家都干得不错 |
[37:17] | Really. Cheers. | 真的 干杯 |
[37:18] | Hey, one second. Hey, Burgess? Come here. | 等一�? 伯吉�? 过来 |
[37:23] | Come here. You’re part of this too. | 过来 这件事也有你的功劳 |
[37:25] | Antonio wanted to make sure we took care of you tonight. | 安东尼奥让我们今晚照顾好你 |
[37:27] | – Saddle up. – Thanks. | -加入我们 -谢谢 |
[37:30] | To the blue. | 敬蓝调 |
[37:30] | To the blue. | 敬蓝调 |
[37:33] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:35] | And, of course, now it’s raining. | 果然又下雨了啊 |
[37:38] | Hold on. The ring– you never talked about the ring. | 等等 戒指 你从来没提过戒指 |
[37:40] | – Why don’t you wear it? – I’ll wing it. | -你为什么不戴着 -我会随机应变的 |
[37:41] | I’m not gonna be able to keep this stuff straight. | 我感觉我会穿帮的 |
[37:43] | Did we meet before or after I got stupid rich on Facebook? | 我们是我在脸谱上火了之前还是之后认识的 |
[38:03] | What am I doing here? | 我这是干什么 |
[38:07] | So, like you saw in the file, | 正如你在档案里看到的那样 |
[38:08] | I had been Voight’s C.I., so he knew me, | 我以前是博伊特的线人 所以他知道我 |
[38:11] | and when I was 16, him and his wife took me in. | 然后�?6岁时 他和他的妻子把我收留了 |
[38:14] | They saved me. | 他们拯救了我 |
[38:18] | And then he pulled some strings and got me into St. Ignatius, | 他又动用了一些关系把我送进了圣伊格内修斯 |
[38:21] | and when I got there, I just made up who I was– | 我到那儿的时候编造了我的背景身份 |
[38:25] | Voight’s goddaughter staying with him | 我说自己父母都外出旅行了 |
[38:27] | while my parents were traveling. | 我是他的义女 跟他暂住 |
[38:30] | So you’ve always been good at undercover? | 所以你一直都很擅长当卧底 |
[38:33] | If you mean lying, yeah. | 如果你是指撒谎的�? 没错 |
[38:38] | I was a street kid. | 我以前是个流浪儿 |
[38:44] | So Steph and her crew pulled me into their clique, | 所以斯蒂芬她们把我拉进了她们的小团体里 |
[38:47] | and pretty soon we were doing everything together– | 不久之后我们干什么都在一起 |
[38:51] | shopping, parties, and… all of it. | 逛街 狂欢 所有事 |
[38:59] | And then somebody found out who I really was. | 后来有人发现了我的真实身份 |
[39:03] | You figure out who your real friends are pretty quick | 当外面流传说你母亲是瘾君子 |
[39:05] | when the word’s out that your mom’s a junkie | 而你父亲在监狱里时 |
[39:07] | and your dad’s in jail. | 你很快就能分辨出谁是你的真正朋友了 |
[39:11] | Whose ass did you kick first? | 你先揍的谁 |
[39:14] | Voight had to make a deal | 博伊特只能和学校的校长 |
[39:16] | with the director of the school to get me in. | 达成协议好让我入学 |
[39:19] | If I got in a fight and threw even one punch, | 如果我再打架甚至哪怕是再出一次拳 |
[39:23] | I was out. | 我就会被退学 |
[39:26] | So I ate it. | 所以我忍气吞声了 |
[39:30] | And it still bothers me. | 这依然困扰着我 |
[39:32] | I don’t know why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[39:35] | Even after days like today, | 哪怕是到了今天 |
[39:37] | when you would think everything would be put in perspective… | 当你觉得你会理智对待所有事的时候 |
[39:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:01] | We can’t. | 我们不能在一起 |
[40:05] | Come on, let’s get you home. | 走吧 我送你回家 |
[40:17] | Maybe one day. | 以后看看吧 |
[40:18] | Oh, definitely. | 一定的 |
[40:39] | Hey, Justin, it’s me again. | 贾斯汀 又是我 |
[40:41] | Just wrapping up here, | 我工作上的事刚忙完 |
[40:42] | wondering if you want to catch a late bite. | 你想不想一起去吃夜宵 |
[40:47] | All right, give me a call. | 好了 回电 |
[41:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:14] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[41:15] | I just, um… | 我只�?.. |
[41:18] | I just, um… | 我只�?.. |
[41:21] | I didn’t want to do it, you know? | 我并不想那么�? 你知道吗 |
[41:22] | I just–I had to. | 只是 我必须要做 |
[41:27] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[41:29] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底干了什么 |