时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | When we gonna spar? | 我们什么时候比一场 |
[00:05] | I don’t like that look in your eye. | 我不喜欢你这种眼神 |
[00:08] | Nah, you’re doing great– | 不 你做得很好 |
[00:09] | Just keep dropping your left | 每次出右拳的时候 |
[00:10] | every time you throw your right cross, it’ll be fun. | 记得把左手放下来 这样有意思 |
[00:22] | Is Voight dirty? | 博伊特干净吗 |
[00:24] | It’s not my department. | 又不是我的部门 |
[00:25] | So that’s a yes. | 你这是肯定回答喽 |
[00:29] | I almost went down the tubes when I was in vice, | 我在缉捕队的时候差点完蛋 |
[00:31] | which was right around the time I stopped judging other cops. | 从那时起我就不对其他警察做评论了 |
[00:35] | I’m not looking for judgment, just a definition. | 我不是让你评论谁 我只想知道他这个人 |
[00:39] | Do I learn from him, or do I keep my distance? | 我是要向他学习 还是敬而远之 |
[00:42] | Both. | 两者皆要 |
[00:44] | But if you really wanna know if he’s dirty or not, ask her. | 但如果你真想知道他干不干净 问她好了 |
[00:48] | Jazzercise is, like, a block south. | 爵士健美操好抢手啊 |
[00:49] | Yeah, nice muscle tee. | 你无袖T恤也不错 |
[00:52] | This is perfectly acceptable attire for the boxing gym. | 这个在拳击馆穿再合适不过了 |
[00:54] | No, absolutely, | 谁说不是呢 |
[00:56] | and the bonus is you don’t have to change later | 而且一会儿你跳霹雳舞的时候 |
[00:57] | when you break-dance. | 还不用换衣服 |
[01:01] | – Voight’s kid. – Justin. | -那是博伊特的儿子 -贾斯汀 |
[01:04] | This is Antonio and Jay. I work with them. | 这是安东尼奥和杰 我们是同事 |
[01:06] | Antonio’s buddy owns the gym, | 这家健身房是安东尼奥的哥们开的 |
[01:08] | hence the 30% discount. | 所以我们来可以打七折 |
[01:10] | – 20%. Nice try. – All right. | -八折好吗 真会瞎掰 -好吧 |
[01:13] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[01:19] | I gotta make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[01:23] | He’s like my little brother. | 他就跟我弟弟一样 |
[01:25] | I’m just trying to keep him out of trouble. | 我只是不想让他惹麻烦 |
[01:27] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[01:28] | Just give him a shot. | 给他次机会 |
[01:38] | Popped these guys selling off the corner. | 这几个家伙被我撞到在街角卖毒品 |
[01:40] | Big guy, Maurice Owens, | 那个大块头的莫里斯·欧文斯 |
[01:42] | said to call you. | 说打电话找你 |
[01:44] | Man, they planted that dope on me. | 哥们 那些毒品是他们栽赃我的 |
[01:46] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:50] | I’m gonna need my boys to take a slide on this too. | 帮我手下的人也蒙混过去吧 |
[01:53] | I don’t know these guys from a load of wood. | 我又不认识他们 |
[01:55] | They’re on their own. | 他们只能靠自己了 |
[01:56] | – You can cut Maurice loose. – Based on? | -把莫里斯放了 -凭什么 |
[01:59] | Based on me saying you can cut him loose. | 就凭我一句话 |
[02:01] | What am I gonna tell– | 那我怎么跟上面说… |
[02:02] | I don’t care what you tell ’em. | 你怎么说是你的事 |
[02:04] | Uncuff him. | 把他放了 |
[02:05] | Write him out of your report. | 不在报告中提到他就是了 |
[02:11] | I’ma bail y’all out. Don’t worry. | 我会把你们保释出来的 不用担心 |
[02:14] | – Yeah. – Come on, do it. | -好 -行 快点 |
[02:18] | I told you my boy would take care– | 我说过我的人会搞定… |
[02:28] | – My bad. – Tell him. | -是我不好 -和他说 |
[02:35] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[02:45] | 2 grand. | 两千块 |
[02:47] | Man, I didn’t come across town for no 2 grand. | 我大老远跑来可不是就为了两千块钱 |
[02:49] | Well, it was gonna be 5 | 本来是五千的 |
[02:50] | till you chumped me in front of my crew. | 可你在我的人面前揍了我 |
[02:54] | I don’t pay you to get disrespected. | 我可不是花钱买耻辱的 |
[02:57] | Know that. | 知道吗 |
[03:00] | You wanna go toe-to-toe with me, Maurice? | 你想跟我闹矛盾吗 莫里斯 |
[03:06] | I’ll have 5 grand in my mitt | 午夜之前 |
[03:08] | by the end of the night, | 乖乖在我的拳击手套里放五千块 |
[03:11] | or the ground is gonna open underneath you. | 否则你就死定了 |
[03:30] | All I’m saying is Justin looks like an uphill battle. | 贾斯汀怎么看起来一副苦大仇深的样子 |
[03:34] | That kid lost his mother and then did a year in prison. | 那个孩子失去了母亲 又在监狱待了一年 |
[03:37] | He just needs to get his bearings. | 他只是需要重拾信心而已 |
[03:39] | Did you see the attitude he gave me in the gym? | 你没看到在健身房他对我的态度吗 |
[03:41] | If I had just gotten out of Statesville | 如果是我刚从监狱出来 |
[03:43] | and had been made to shake hands with a bunch of cops, | 然后还得跟一群警察握手 |
[03:44] | I would’ve had the exact same attitude. | 我也会是那个态度的 |
[03:46] | I don’t think it’s so much I’m a cop | 我觉得倒不是因为我是个警察 |
[03:48] | as much as Justin thinks I’m your boyfriend. | 更主要是因为他以为我是你男朋友 |
[03:50] | – You wish. – You wish. | -想得美 -你想得美 |
[03:52] | No, you wish. | 你才想得美 |
[04:04] | – Hey. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[04:05] | I’ll see you after work, okay? | 下班后见 |
[04:08] | Oh. Hey, Adam. | 对了 亚当 |
[04:11] | – Yeah? – Lunch. | -怎么了 -给你午餐 |
[04:13] | Right. How could I possibly forget? | 对 我怎么会忘记这个呢 |
[04:15] | Don’t forget about dinner tonight. | 不要忘记今晚一起吃晚餐 |
[04:16] | Baby, my parents haven’t been in the same room | 宝贝儿 我父母在我高中毕业后 |
[04:18] | since my high school graduation. | 就没共处一室过了 |
[04:19] | I really think that they should draw straws– | 我觉得他们还是抽签… |
[04:21] | They should both be at the wedding. | 他们两个都应该去参加婚礼 |
[04:26] | Promise me you’ll be there. | 答应我 一定到场 |
[04:28] | Are you Wendy? | 你是温迪吗 |
[04:31] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[04:32] | Alvin. | 我是埃尔文 |
[04:37] | Adam’s partner. | 亚当的搭档 |
[04:38] | Adam didn’t tell me he had a partner. | 亚当怎么没跟我说过他有搭档 |
[04:42] | Good, good. | 好 很好 |
[04:43] | He’s following protocol. | 他是按规矩行事 |
[04:47] | Okay. | 那好 |
[04:48] | I will see you after work. | 我们下班后见 |
[04:52] | All right. | 再见 |
[04:53] | Al, I’m telling you, she’s killing me | 埃尔 我跟你说 她快用 |
[04:54] | with this wedding planning, and she does not understand | 那些婚礼计划搞死我了 她不明白 |
[04:56] | that making my parents eat together, | 让我父母一个桌上吃饭 |
[04:57] | it’s the Ruzek nuclear option. | 无异于鲁塞克家的末日啊 |
[05:01] | Just china patterns and registries. | 光是选什么瓷器还有记录保管就够受的了 |
[05:03] | This is gonna be a nightmare. | 真是噩梦啊 |
[05:04] | Hey, are you through? | 你说完了吗 |
[05:07] | Because when you’re here, you’re here. | 这里是我们工作的地方 |
[05:10] | So don’t pass through that gate until you are. | 你自己的事搞定了再进那扇门 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[05:21] | The district’s been awarded a new patrol car. | 上面奖励了我们区一辆新巡逻车 |
[05:24] | And since you guys went above and beyond on that hoarder deal, | 垃圾囤积那个案子你们两个干得不错 |
[05:27] | I’m assigning it to you. | 所以新车就给你们用吧 |
[05:28] | It’s got 20 miles. | 车在20英里外的地方 |
[05:29] | You can still get high off the factory fumes. | 车刚出厂 你们还可以好好爽一把 |
[05:31] | I heard those new ones got, like, 400 horsepower in ’em. | 我听说那批新车足足有400马力 |
[05:34] | You listen up. | 你们听好 |
[05:35] | Commander Perry is going to drive it as a show car | 佩里长官想在下周的儿童玩具大巡游中 |
[05:37] | in next week’s toys for tots parade. | 把那辆车当做展示车辆 |
[05:39] | You bring it back with so much as a scratch, | 要是刮伤了车的话 |
[05:41] | you’re gonna have to answer to him–you hear me? | 他肯定会拿你们是问的 明白了吗 |
[05:42] | – Yes, ma’am. – Yes. | -明白 -明白 |
[05:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:46] | – Yeah. – I mean, this thing is nicer than my apartment. | -棒吧 -这辆车比我的房子还棒 |
[05:50] | Oh, watch this, here it is. | 感受一下这个 来了哦 |
[05:55] | Yeah. That’s 400 horses, girl. | 这就是400马力的车 姑娘 |
[05:57] | I ain’t playin’. | 真不是闹着玩儿的 |
[05:59] | Do you see that? | 你看到没有 |
[06:01] | Hit the lights. | 鸣警笛 |
[06:04] | This girl needs help, please. | 这个姑娘需要帮助 |
[06:10] | Miss, are you okay? | 小姐 你没事吧 |
[06:15] | This is beat 2113–we got a disturbance with a mental. | 2113号巡逻车报告 我们遇到一名精神病人 |
[06:18] | Ladies, I need you to– – | 女士们 你们… |
[06:29] | What the hell was that? | 这是搞什么 |
[06:34] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[06:35] | Female, white, just got out of surgery. | 白人女性 刚做完手术 |
[06:37] | I heard female white knocked you around pretty good. | 听说你被白人妞儿打得落花流水 |
[06:39] | Whatever she was on gave her the strength of ten men. | 她嗑的药让她比十个男人都有力气 |
[06:42] | No I.D. | 没发现身份证 |
[06:43] | All she had on her was this plane ticket. | 她身上只有一张飞机票 |
[06:45] | She landed at O’hare this morning from Cabo San Lucas. | 她今早从墨西哥卡伯圣卢卡斯飞抵奥哈拉机场 |
[06:48] | Just how much cocaine does she have on her? | 直说她带了多少可卡因吧 |
[06:49] | Not on her. Inside her. | 不是带着的 都在她肚子里 |
[06:53] | 30 balloons in her stomach. | 她的胃里有三十个安全套 |
[07:02] | Normally, when cops drag screamers in here, | 通常情况下 警察带磕嗨的人过来 |
[07:04] | we just give ’em a haldol cocktail | 我们会给他们打一针镇静剂 |
[07:05] | and send them into detox, but she started convulsing, | 然后送去戒瘾所 但她却开始抽搐 |
[07:08] | and I knew right away this was different. | 我立刻发觉她的情况不对 |
[07:09] | Welcome to Chicago, | 欢迎来到芝加哥 |
[07:10] | distribution center of the Midwest. | 中西部毒品集散中心 |
[07:12] | We removed 29 condoms full of cocaine, | 我们取出了29个装满可卡因的安全套 |
[07:15] | though she swallowed 30. | 而她吞下了30个 |
[07:17] | One broke open and started to dissolve into her stomach. | 有一个破裂了 里面的可卡因被她的胃吸收 |
[07:20] | The drug leaked into her bloodstream, | 毒品渗入她的血液循环 |
[07:22] | causing her psychosis, so I ordered emergency surgery. | 导致她精神错乱 所以我进行了紧急手术 |
[07:26] | Never ceases to amaze me what people will do for money. | 人为了钱能做出的事总让我叹为观止 |
[07:30] | Well, sometimes, people don’t feel like they have a choice. | 其实有时候 他们只是别无选择 |
[07:33] | I tested the residue on the broken balloon. | 我检测了破裂安全套中的残留物 |
[07:36] | It’s 89% pure. | 纯度高达百分之八十九 |
[07:38] | That’s the highest grade I’ve ever seen. | 是我见过的最高的 |
[07:40] | All these must be 50k street value. | 这些东西起码市值五万 |
[07:43] | – Easy. – So what do we think? | -只多不少 -那这是怎么回事 |
[07:45] | Cartel’s getting smart recruiting all-American types? | 贩毒集团开始雇佣正宗美国人了吗 |
[07:47] | They’re full of air pockets. | 这里面都是气泡 |
[07:49] | That’s why they busted. It’s amateur hour. | 所以才会破裂 这是生手所为 |
[07:51] | Cartel wouldn’t be this careless. | 贩毒集团的人不会这么粗心大意 |
[07:53] | We need to question her. How soon till she’s conscious? | 我们得直接审讯她 她过多久会醒 |
[07:55] | Two, maybe three hours. | 两到三个小时吧 |
[07:57] | All right, have Jin contact the TSA at O’hare. | 让吉恩联系奥哈拉机场的运输安全管理局 |
[08:00] | See if we can get an I.D. on this girl. | 看看能不能查到这个女孩的身份 |
[08:06] | We’re so screwed. | 这下完了 |
[08:07] | Yep. | 没错 |
[08:09] | Platt’s gonna freak. | 普拉特会气疯的 |
[08:11] | We have to take it to the police garage. | 我们得把它开回警署车库去 |
[08:12] | No, the police garage takes a month to fix a flat. | 不行 警署车库补个胎都要一个月 |
[08:15] | The toys for tots parade is this weekend. | 可是儿童玩具大巡游这周末就要举办了 |
[08:19] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[08:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:25] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[08:27] | I see y’all got a lot of paint damage, man. | 刮掉了很多漆啊 老兄 |
[08:28] | Got a hell of a dent right here. | 这儿还有块凹陷 |
[08:30] | This busted side mirror. | 外加这个彻底坏了的反光镜 |
[08:32] | You’re gonna give me two days on this, Atwater. | 得给我两天时间才能修好 阿特沃特 |
[08:34] | Eh, I’m thinking a lot sooner, | 抓紧点儿怎么样 |
[08:36] | like by the end of this shift. | 比如在我下班之前修好 |
[08:37] | Bro, you came here for the same-day service? | 老兄 你来这要当天取车服务 |
[08:39] | You know that’s gonna cost you, right? | 那可是很贵的 |
[08:40] | I got $300 of Foot Locker gift cards for you. | 我可以给你一张富乐客鞋店的三百块礼品卡 |
[08:42] | I can get another 100 by tomorrow. | 明天再给你一百 |
[08:44] | Come on, man. Nah. | 开什么玩笑 老兄 不行 |
[08:46] | It’s not a swap meet, okay? | 这又不是旧货交换市场 |
[08:47] | You ask me to fix a cop car, bro. | 你让我修的可是警车 老兄 |
[08:49] | $500 cash, or no deal. | 一口价 现金五百块 |
[08:53] | – Make it happen, man. – All right, man. | -成交 -好的 老兄 |
[08:55] | – All right. – Yeah, you know I got you. | -好的 -我办事你放心 |
[08:57] | All right, boys, we got another one. | 好了 小伙子们 我们又有活儿了 |
[08:59] | – How much you got? – What? | -你有多少钱 -什么 |
[09:00] | I don’t know, like– like, $18. | 不知道 大概十八块吧 |
[09:03] | We need to hit an ATM ’cause Carl don’t take checks. | 我们得找台自动取款机 卡尔不收支票 |
[09:05] | I don’t have 250 bucks, | 在周五发工资之前 |
[09:07] | not until we get paid Friday. | 我可拿不出二百五十块 |
[09:10] | Get on the horn and borrow it then. | 那就打电话找人借呗 |
[09:14] | According to the flight manifest, | 航班旅客名单显示 |
[09:16] | your girl’s name is Amber Morris. | 你们要查的女孩名叫安柏·莫里斯 |
[09:19] | Came in on the red-eye from Cabo San Lucas this morning. | 乘坐卡伯圣卢卡斯的夜班机 今早抵达 |
[09:22] | Was she traveling with anyone? | 她有同行者吗 |
[09:24] | Great question. | 问得好 |
[09:25] | – Can I finish? – Sorry. | -能先等我说完吗 -抱歉 |
[09:28] | Four tickets total were purchased on Amber’s credit card. | 安柏的信用卡一共买了四张票 |
[09:33] | And here they are, | 看这里 |
[09:35] | her and her friends getting off the plane. | 是她和她的朋友下飞机的录像 |
[09:38] | You think all those girls are mules? | 你觉得这些女孩都是运毒犯吗 |
[09:42] | 芝加哥中央大学 被通缉 戴维斯 无前科 | |
[09:43] | All right, so our girl in the E.R. is Amber Morris. | 在急诊室的女孩名叫安柏·莫里斯 |
[09:44] | 未监护 莫里斯 无前科 芝加哥医院 | |
[09:45] | Amber and her three friends here are all undergrads | 安柏和她的三个朋友都是 |
[09:47] | at Central Chicago University. | 芝加哥中央大学的在校生 |
[09:49] | This is who we’re looking for. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[09:50] | We checked Amber’s Facebook page. | 我们查过安柏的脸谱网主页 |
[09:51] | There’s pictures of them living it up in Cabo, | 里面有他们在卡伯狂欢的照片 |
[09:53] | but not just from this trip. | 不仅仅是这次 |
[09:55] | Amber’s been down there twice in the last three months. | 安柏在过去三个月里共去了两次 |
[09:57] | First time, she did the run herself. | 第一次 她一个人去 |
[09:59] | This time, she recruited friends. | 这次 她带上了朋友 |
[10:00] | We gotta assume all these girls are mules | 我们得假定这些女孩都是运毒犯 |
[10:02] | and ingested the same type of balloons packed with coke. | 吞下了同样的装有可卡因的安全套 |
[10:05] | You guys, I ran down those girls’ addresses. | 各位 我查到了那些女孩的住处 |
[10:07] | All three live on campus. | 三个都住在学校里 |
[10:09] | We gotta move. | 行动 |
[10:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:14] | You like working in this unit, you keep it in your pants. | 要是你还想继续在这工作 就给我收敛点 |
[10:17] | I didn’t know it was out. | 我又不收敛吗 |
[10:20] | Erin’s off-limits. | 艾琳碰不得 |
[10:21] | End of discussion. | 言尽于此 |
[10:42] | – Hey. – Sergeant. | -你好 -警长 |
[10:57] | Sarah Hines. Chicago PD. | 莎拉·海恩斯 芝加哥警署 |
[11:09] | Well, she made it home. | 她来过宿舍 |
[11:12] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[11:14] | Megan Benson. | 梅根·班森 |
[11:31] | Alicia Davis? | 艾莉莎·戴维斯 |
[11:33] | Help. | 救命 |
[11:39] | – Who are you? – I’m Shelly Bates. | -你是谁 -我叫雪莉·贝茨 |
[11:42] | – I’m an R.A. – Alicia do this to you? | -我是宿舍管理员 -是艾莉莎打伤你吗 |
[11:44] | No, two guys. | 不 是两个男人 |
[11:45] | They took her. | 他们带走了她 |
[11:47] | She was really sick. I tried to help. | 她病的很重 所以我想帮忙照顾她 |
[11:52] | We’re looking for two white males. | 我们要找两名白人男性 |
[11:53] | Could still be in the area. They got our girls. | 可能还在附近 他们带走了我们要找的人 |
[12:19] | All right, Hank, just keep us posted on the van. | 好的 汉克 一有那辆车的消息就通知我们 |
[12:24] | So messed up–these girls out there with no idea. | 我们搞砸了 那些女孩又不知所踪了 |
[12:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:30] | I’m gonna need a drink when this is done. | 等案子办完了 我得去喝一杯 |
[12:31] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:34] | Oh, I don’t think your dad would like that. | 你老爸可不会喜欢你这么做 |
[12:37] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:40] | What do you think I’m talking about? | 你觉得我说的是什么 |
[12:45] | She’s awake now. You can come and see her. | 她醒了 你们可以去看她了 |
[12:52] | I can’t believe I’m in here. | 难以置信我竟然在这里 |
[12:55] | Believe it, Amber, | 醒醒吧 安柏 |
[12:56] | and whoever you were smuggling for | 你为之卖命运毒的人 |
[12:58] | just kidnapped your friends. | 刚刚绑架了你的朋友 |
[13:00] | So if you don’t give up who’s behind this | 如果你不交代谁是幕后主谋 |
[13:02] | and we find your friends dead, | 一旦我们发现你朋友死了 |
[13:04] | you’re gonna be facing narcotics-induced homicide | 你就将一个人全部扛下 |
[13:06] | all by your lonesome. | 涉毒谋杀的罪名 |
[13:08] | – I can’t. – Are you listening? | -我不能说 -你没听到我们的话吗 |
[13:11] | You’re lucky we found you. | 我们发现你是你走运 |
[13:13] | Now, all you’re gonna have is a scar on your stomach, | 现在你只不过会在肚子上留下一道疤 |
[13:15] | but your friends, they’ll likely O.D. | 但是你的朋友很有可能会因吸毒过量 |
[13:17] | and wind up in some alley. | 而死在某条小巷里 |
[13:18] | And if that happens, I promise you | 如果事情变成那样 你觉得 |
[13:20] | you will never forgive yourself. | 永远都不会原谅自己的 |
[13:22] | You need to help us save them, Amber. | 你得帮我们救出她们 安柏 |
[13:26] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[13:30] | Sweetheart, the guy that used you for this… | 宝贝 利用你干这种事的男人 |
[13:34] | He doesn’t love you. | 绝对是不爱你的 |
[13:44] | I did it once, and it was fine. | 我以前干过一次 那次没事 |
[13:47] | Then he promised my friends 5 grand each to go. | 然后他答应我的朋友们每次五千元 |
[13:52] | It was my boyfriend’s idea, | 是我男朋友的主意 |
[13:55] | him and his brother. | 他和他兄弟 |
[14:02] | We’re putting out an investigative alert | 我们要发布一个调查警报 |
[14:04] | on a Sean and Brendan Collins. | 追查肖恩和布兰登·柯林斯 |
[14:05] | They’re the dealers we’re looking for. | 他们是我们要找的毒贩 |
[14:06] | Sean’s the boyfriend. Amber says him and his brother, | 肖恩是她男朋友 安柏说他和他兄弟 |
[14:08] | they hang out at a tattoo shop called “Underground Ink”. | 在一家叫”地下墨水”的纹身店出没 |
[14:10] | That’s where they sling the product. | 他们就在那卖货 |
[14:12] | – Good work. – I’ll get Olinsky and Ruzek | -干得好 -我去让奥林斯基和鲁塞克 |
[14:13] | to set up on this tattoo shop. | 去监视这家纹身店 |
[14:18] | No, those are loaded with carbs and sugar, man. | 不 那里面全是碳水化合物和糖 |
[14:20] | But they’re good carbs. | 但是对人体有益 |
[14:21] | No, no, stakeout 101. | 不 不 盯梢入门第一课 |
[14:23] | You gotta go all-natural, all-protein. | 你必须吃纯天然全蛋白质食品 |
[14:25] | Too much carbs leave you tired and unfocused. | 太多碳水化合物会让你疲劳 注意力不集中 |
[14:27] | You don’t wanna be in a carbohydrate coma. | 餐后犯困是大忌 |
[14:29] | That’s what these are for, Al. | 所以才要准备这些提神啊 埃尔 |
[14:35] | So patrol already confirmed that the Collins brothers | 巡警已经确认柯林斯兄弟 |
[14:37] | aren’t at this tattoo parlor. | 不在纹身店里 |
[14:39] | Why do we got to babysit it? | 为什么我们还要监视那里 |
[14:41] | That’s what they pay us for. | 我们就是干这个的 |
[14:43] | – Yeah. – You’re what? | -好吧 -你多大号 |
[14:45] | – You’re 32? – Mm-hmm. | -你32号 -是啊 |
[14:48] | Wait, wait, wait. What are those for? | 等等 等等 这些是干什么的 |
[14:49] | You’re on a stakeout for who knows how long | 这次盯梢不知道要多长时间 |
[14:53] | drinking that fluorescent poison… | 还要喝那些色素饮料 |
[14:55] | You’re not gonna be able to hold it. | 你是憋不住的 |
[14:56] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:57] | I’ll find somewhere to take a leak. | 我会找地方撒尿的 |
[15:00] | You know, when I was a rookie, | 我还是新手的时候 |
[15:01] | I was assigned to keep eyes on this B&E crew | 曾被派去监视一个入室盗窃团伙 |
[15:03] | – that nobody could touch. – Right. | -他们很难抓 -然后呢 |
[15:04] | The first time I got eyes on him, I lost him. | 我第一次看到他的时候让他跑了 |
[15:06] | – You know why? – No. | -你知道为什么吗 -不 |
[15:08] | ‘Cause I had to take a piss. | 因为我去撒尿了 |
[15:10] | And I’m gone three, four minutes tops. | 我最多走开了三四分钟 |
[15:12] | And I say to myself, “Next time I got eyes on him, | 所以我告诉自己 下次看到他的时候 |
[15:13] | I’m not gonna move. I’m not going anywhere.” | 我会纹丝不动 哪也不去 |
[15:15] | And that’s where these came in. | 所以这个就派上了用场 |
[15:17] | And I nailed the crew pulling a million-dollar score. | 然后我拿下了那个团伙 追回了一百万美元 |
[15:20] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[15:30] | The girl who’s in the hospital, | 在医院的那个女孩 |
[15:32] | Amber Morris, her mother’s downstairs. | 安柏·莫里斯 她妈妈在楼下 |
[15:34] | All right, bring her up. | 好的 带她上来 |
[15:37] | I’m assuming that’s Spanish | 我假设这句话的西班牙语意思是 |
[15:39] | for “You’re gonna go down there and get her yourself.” | 你会自己下楼去接待她 |
[15:46] | I’m telling you my daughter had nothing to do with this. | 我女儿和这些没有任何关系 |
[15:48] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[15:50] | They cut 30 condoms packed with cocaine | 他们从你女儿胃里取出 |
[15:52] | out of your daughter’s stomach. | 30个包裹着可卡因的安全套 |
[15:54] | I’m pretty sure she had something to do with it. | 我很肯定她和这些有关系 |
[15:55] | Someone must have forced her. | 一定是有人强迫她的 |
[15:57] | You need to go after them and not my daughter. | 你应该去抓他们而不是我女儿 |
[15:59] | The way it looks so far | 根据我们目前的调查 |
[16:00] | is Amber did this of her own free will. | 安柏干这个是自愿的 |
[16:02] | That couldn’t be. | 不可能 |
[16:04] | Amber was a good student. | 安柏是个好学生 |
[16:05] | She just made the Dean’s List. | 她刚被评上了优秀学生 |
[16:07] | She did this for money, Mrs. Morris. | 她是为了钱才这么做的 莫里斯太太 |
[16:11] | I know this is hard for you to hear. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[16:14] | Hard to believe. | 也很难相信 |
[16:16] | But kids go off to college. | 但是孩子们去上大学 |
[16:18] | They get away from their parents. | 离开父母 |
[16:20] | Sometimes they get mixed up in bad things. | 有时难免会犯糊涂 |
[16:27] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她会怎么样 |
[16:30] | She’s been cooperative so far. | 她一直很合作 |
[16:31] | We’ll talk to the state’s attorney, | 我们会和州检察官商量 |
[16:33] | try to keep her out of jail. | 尽量让她不用坐牢 |
[16:46] | I have a daughter. | 我也有一个女儿 |
[16:48] | She’s 13. | 十三岁 |
[16:52] | I worry about her with her friends, | 我也很担心她和朋友们 |
[16:55] | with boys. | 和男孩子一起玩 |
[17:00] | But you can’t watch ’em every second. | 但你不可能时刻盯着她们 |
[17:05] | At least Amber’s alive. | 至少安柏还活着 |
[17:19] | You know, there is no way these guys show up here | 那些家伙不可能带着他们绑架的三个女孩 |
[17:22] | with three kidnapped girls. | 出现在这里 |
[17:24] | Criminals get desperate, cops get overtime. | 罪犯会狗急跳墙 警察就得加班加点 |
[17:27] | You in a hurry to punch out? | 你急着下班吗 |
[17:29] | Well, I got this dinner tonight. | 我今晚晚餐有约 |
[17:32] | My mom and my stepmom, they hate each other, | 我妈妈和继母 她们彼此看不顺眼 |
[17:35] | so it’s on me to make sure they both show up | 所以我得确保她俩都来参加婚礼 |
[17:38] | to the wedding and don’t kill one another. | 但不会杀了对方 |
[17:40] | Ask me if I’m excited. | 想想我会开心吗 |
[17:54] | Hey, Al, no, that’s Wendy. Come on, don’t clear it. | 别 埃尔 那是温迪 别挂断 |
[17:56] | Don’t clear it. | 别挂断 |
[17:58] | All right. | 好了吗 |
[18:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | Right there. | 注意那里 |
[18:06] | Focus on the task at hand. | 注意力集中在当前任务上 |
[18:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:10] | The Collins brothers are known thugs from Bridgeport. | 柯林斯兄弟是布里奇波特市有名的罪犯 |
[18:12] | Both have records for armed robbery | 两个人都有持械抢劫和 |
[18:14] | and aggravated battery. | 恶性斗殴的案底 |
[18:15] | So they’ve graduated to | 然后他们发展到 |
[18:17] | drug smuggling using naive college girls. | 利用无知女大学生运毒了 |
[18:19] | Had uniforms check their LKAs. | 警察检查了他们的已知住处 |
[18:21] | These guys are in the wind. | 这些家伙已经跑了 |
[18:22] | DMV came back that Brendan Collins | 车管所说布兰登·柯林斯 |
[18:23] | owns a black Ford van. | 有一辆黑色福特商务车 |
[18:24] | I’m assuming that these brothers are using throwaway phones | 我猜这兄弟俩用的是一次性手机 |
[18:27] | now that they know Amber’s been arrested. | 因为他们知道安柏已经被捕了 |
[18:29] | All right, keep digging. | 好 继续查 |
[18:30] | Get me any known associates. | 把他们的同伙都给我抓来 |
[18:32] | Hey, we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:42] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:45] | The overprotective father thing was fine when I was a teenager, | 你这种严父行为在我十几岁时还可以 |
[18:47] | but I don’t need you looking out for me anymore. | 但现在我已经不需要你担心了 |
[18:50] | It’s Halstead I’m looking out for. | 我担心的是霍斯特德 |
[18:52] | I’ve seen what happens to the guys you date. | 我见过和你约会的男生的下场 |
[18:54] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:55] | You’ve left a string of broken hearts | 你从十五岁起 |
[18:56] | behind you since you were 15. | 就不知道伤过多少男孩的心 |
[18:59] | I need Halstead 100% effective, | 我不想让霍斯特德分心 |
[19:01] | not throwing pebbles | 不想让他半夜三点 |
[19:02] | at your window at 3:00 in the morning. | 还在你窗外扔石子 |
[19:03] | You don’t get to tell me who I can | 我在私人时间里和谁 |
[19:05] | and can’t hang out with on my personal time. | 去约会不是你能说了算的 |
[19:07] | My unit, my rules. You wanna date a cop? | 我的地盘我做主 你想跟警察约会吗 |
[19:10] | There are plenty other districts out there. | 别的局里有的是 |
[19:23] | Hey, just got a ping on Brendan Collins’ van. | 刚找到布兰登·柯林斯的面包车 |
[19:26] | – Where? – Everything all right? | -在哪里 -你还好吗 |
[19:28] | Just send me the address. | 把地址发给我就行 |
[19:40] | All right, Jin, work your magic. | 好了 吉恩 施展你的魔法吧 |
[19:43] | Stand by. Let me get comfy. | 收到 等我来看看 |
[19:46] | We got eyes on the van yet? | 看到面包车了吗 |
[19:48] | Said I’m getting comfy. | 说了稍等 |
[19:50] | Okay, got eyes on ’em. | 好了 看到他了 |
[19:51] | Comin’ up 76th towards western. | 正在从76大街向西开 |
[19:54] | Turning into an alley. | 拐进了一条小巷 |
[19:56] | Heading south towards 77th. | 向南往77大街开 |
[19:58] | We’re on it. | 收到 |
[20:06] | Got a visual on Brendan Collins. | 看到布兰登·柯林斯了 |
[20:13] | Van’s on the move, headed north on 76th. | 车掉头了 在往北向76大街开 |
[20:14] | Jin, you got it, or what? | 吉恩 你看到了没 |
[20:16] | Got him. He’s goin’ west on 75th. | 看到了 他在向西往75大街开 |
[20:35] | – There’s the van. – All right, let’s box it in. | -就是那辆车 -很好 我们围住他 |
[20:55] | – Sir, are you okay? – I’m fine. | -先生 你还好吗 -没事 |
[20:58] | 5020 Lincoln. Emergency. | 5020L 紧急情况 |
[21:00] | Roll an ambulance to 7320 Western. | 西大街7320号需要一辆救护车 |
[21:02] | Copy that. Ambo on the way. | 收到 马上派出救护车 |
[21:05] | He’s toast. | 他死了 |
[21:07] | The girls! | 看看女孩们 |
[21:27] | He had a 9 mil and a throwaway phone. | 他身上有把枪和一部一次性手机 |
[21:28] | No trace of the coke or the girls. | 没有毒品和女孩的影子 |
[21:30] | So every second that goes by, | 时间越久 |
[21:32] | the less chance those girls survive. | 那些女孩们生还的可能性越小 |
[21:33] | We’re all aware of that, Erin. | 这谁都知道 艾琳 |
[21:35] | Everybody stay cool. | 大家都冷静 |
[21:37] | Get that phone over to Jin ASAP. | 尽快把电话送给吉恩检查 |
[21:39] | Have him run the calls on it. | 让他查查上面的通话记录 |
[21:41] | You’re comin’ with me. | 你跟我走 |
[21:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[21:44] | Higher up the family tree. | 去会会他的家人去 |
[21:52] | How do you lay here this long? | 你怎么能趴这么久的 |
[21:54] | I’m bored out of my mind. | 我都快无聊死了 |
[21:56] | You train your mind, your body will follow. | 你训练好自己的大脑 身体就会跟上的 |
[21:58] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[22:01] | I’m gonna go stretch my legs, all right? | 我得去活动活动 |
[22:17] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[22:19] | – What’d I say? – Al, come on. | -我怎么说的 -埃尔 别闹 |
[22:21] | I need to talk to her quick. | 我就跟她说两句 |
[22:22] | Al. | 埃尔 |
[22:23] | – You gotta be kidding me. – Rookie mistake. | -你玩儿我呢吧 -新手错误 |
[22:25] | I don’t wanna have to say it again. | 我不想再说第二遍了 |
[22:26] | – You stay focused now. – What the hell’s your problem? | -你现在给我专心 -你到底是怎么回事 |
[22:28] | Just get your ass to the edge of that roof. | 给我滚回屋顶边上去 |
[22:34] | You’re buyin’ me a new phone. | 你得赔我个新的 |
[22:36] | Yeah, on the corner of– of Laramie and Jackson. | 对 在拉瑞米和杰克逊大街的路口 |
[22:40] | Yeah, it’s the far west side. | 对 是很偏西的地方 |
[22:43] | Yes, I know it’s the ghetto, | 对 我知道是贫民窟 |
[22:45] | but you’re not gonna get robbed, Caitlan. | 但你不会被抢的 凯特兰 |
[22:48] | Are you kidding me? I’m a cop. | 你开玩笑吗 我是警察啊 |
[22:50] | Beat 2113. | B2113号 |
[22:53] | – Go–go for 2113. – We have a store owner | -2113收到 -西坎齐大街3300号 |
[22:55] | holding a female shoplifter at 3300 West Kinzie. | 有名店主在店内抓住了一名女小偷 |
[22:59] | That’s ten blocks away. | 离这里有十个街区远 |
[23:01] | Store owner says the woman is making threats | 店主说小偷正在威胁人群 |
[23:03] | and could be armed. | 很可能携带武器 |
[23:05] | 10-4. We’re en route. | 明白 马上过去 |
[23:20] | I want her arrested. | 把她给我抓起来 |
[23:21] | All right, how about I take that bat, sir? | 好的 球棒给我好吗 先生 |
[23:23] | – You said she was armed? – I don’t know. Look at her. | -您说她携带武器吗 -我不知道 看看她 |
[23:25] | She’s a crackhead. Figured she might have a weapon. | 一个瘾君子 说不定有武器呢 |
[23:27] | What did she try to steal? | 她想偷什么呢 |
[23:29] | I caught her trying to put this under her coat. | 我抓到她想把这个藏衣服里 |
[23:36] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[23:39] | Did you try and steal the bread? | 您是想偷面包吗 |
[23:41] | My husband sold our link card, | 我丈夫卖掉了我们的低保卡 |
[23:42] | and I don’t have any money. | 我身上也没有钱 |
[23:44] | I’m not a drug addict. | 我不吸毒 |
[23:45] | I just wanted to make my boy a sandwich. | 只是想给我儿子做个三明治 |
[23:47] | You gonna arrest her or what? | 你到底要不要逮捕她 |
[23:50] | How much is the bread? | 面包多少钱 |
[23:52] | $1.50. | 1.5美元 |
[23:57] | How about we let it slide? | 不如您高抬贵手 |
[23:58] | Have her work it off helping you… | 让她在这干点事抵掉面包钱… |
[24:01] | clean up or something? | 帮你打扫下什么的 |
[24:02] | This junkie tried to rip me off. | 这个瘾君子想偷我东西 |
[24:05] | Do your job and lock her up, | 干正事 把她抓起来 |
[24:06] | or I’m gonna call some real police. | 否则我打电话喊真警察来了 |
[24:10] | You want the real police? | 您想喊真警察是吗 |
[24:11] | – He wants the real police. – The real police. | -他想喊真警察 -真警察 |
[24:13] | Okay, okay. Well, now you’ve got ’em. | 没问题 没问题 真警察来了 |
[24:17] | Let’s follow this by the letter of the law, shall we? | 那我们就按制度办事吧 怎么样 |
[24:18] | – Let’s do it. – Atwater. | -来吧 -阿特沃特 |
[24:20] | Do all those licenses look up to date? | 这些执照都在期限内吗 |
[24:22] | Cigarettes, dairy, produce? | 香烟 乳制品和农产品 |
[24:24] | Uh, step aside for a second, sir. | 请您稍微让下 先生 |
[24:25] | Let me take this out. | 让我来看看 |
[24:26] | Hey, I pay my taxes that pays your salary. | 你们的工资可都是从我交的税里来的 |
[24:29] | She’s the one who broke the law. | 她才是犯法的那个 |
[24:30] | Are those rat turds? | 这些是鼠粪吗 |
[24:32] | Mm. It look like rat turds. | 看起来像是鼠粪 |
[24:33] | They do look like rat turds. | 真的很像鼠粪啊 |
[24:35] | That’s a definite violation. | 这绝对是违规 |
[24:37] | And look at that. | 再看看那个 |
[24:38] | Faulty wires. That’s against code. | 故障线路 不符合规定 |
[24:41] | See, I see about $20,000 in fines so far. | 您看 我已经发现了两千块左右的罚款项目 |
[24:47] | Just get her outta here. | 带她从我店里出去 |
[24:49] | Come on, ma’am. You’re all right. | 来吧 女士 您没事了 |
[24:55] | Here you go. | 给您 |
[24:58] | There’s an old saying, Mr. Taxpayer. | 老话说得好 “纳税人”先生 |
[25:00] | You can’t talk your way out of a ticket, | 虽然动嘴皮子躲不过罚单 |
[25:02] | but you sure as hell can talk your way into one. | 但绝对能让自己惹上麻烦 |
[25:14] | Is deputy dog pissed you’re sneaking out to meet me? | 你偷溜出来见我 警官大人会生气吗 |
[25:16] | Who, Halstead? | 谁 霍尔斯特德吗 |
[25:17] | Figured you had a little thing with him or something. | 我觉得你俩之间有点小火花什么的 |
[25:19] | Yeah. It’s called “Work.” | 有啊 不就是”工作”嘛 |
[25:22] | Whatever. Did you get it? | 随你说吧 你拿到了吗 |
[25:26] | Why aren’t you at the CTA training class? | 你怎么没去上交管局的培训课 |
[25:29] | Because I left my wallet in your car, | 因为我把钱包忘在了你车里 |
[25:31] | and I don’t have my I.D. | 没有身份证 |
[25:33] | I rescheduled it for next week. | 我重新排到了下周 |
[25:35] | Justin. | 贾斯汀 |
[25:38] | Your dad pulled a lot of strings | 你父亲托了很多关系 |
[25:39] | to get you this job, all right? | 才帮你弄到这份工作的你知道吗 |
[25:42] | The least you could do is show up. | 好歹去露个面吧 |
[25:44] | I’ll punch in a little while, make him happy? | 那我就得去上几天班 哄他开心吗 |
[25:47] | Come on, Erin. CTA is not a career. | 得了吧 艾琳 交管局有前途吗 |
[25:49] | I got other things cookin’, anyways. | 反正我还有别的事干 |
[25:51] | – Oh, really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -对 |
[25:54] | Is that your ride? | 那是等你的吗 |
[25:58] | Don’t worry about it. He’s cool. | 别担心 他没事的 |
[25:59] | Just an old friend. | 老朋友而已 |
[26:01] | All right. I’ll text you later. | 好了 我过会儿给你短信 |
[26:03] | Maybe we’ll hang out after work, | 也许你下班后我们可以出去逛逛 |
[26:04] | get some drinks or somethin’. | 喝点小酒什么的 |
[26:06] | Or maybe I’ll give you a ride home. | 或者我应该把你顺便送回家 |
[26:07] | You know you have curfew. | 你知道你有宵禁的 |
[26:36] | Just watch my back. | 你帮我注意着点就行 |
[26:39] | Gavin Collins. | 加文·柯林斯 |
[26:41] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[26:43] | We’re in the middle of a game. | 我们这一局还没打完呢 |
[26:45] | Well, congratulations. | 那恭喜你了 |
[26:48] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[26:53] | This morning, I had two nephews. | 今早 我还有两个侄子的 |
[26:55] | You wanna explain that? | 你有什么要解释的吗 |
[26:58] | Your nephews use girls to swallow cocaine | 你侄子让小姑娘吞食可卡因 |
[27:00] | and bring it up from Mexico. | 然后从墨西哥运到这里来 |
[27:02] | Brendan took us on a high-speed chase. | 布兰登和我们玩了一场高速追逐战 |
[27:06] | He dug his own grave. | 他是在自掘坟墓 |
[27:09] | Sorry. I ain’t got time to talk. | 抱歉 我现在没时间和你谈 |
[27:11] | After this, I gotta go see my sister grieve. | 玩完这局我还得去看我妹妹伤心欲绝 |
[27:14] | So take your college junkie whores | 所以带上你那群大学吸毒的小妞们 |
[27:16] | and shove ’em up your ass. | 赶紧的滚犊子吧 |
[27:23] | Gimme that! | 给我 |
[27:27] | Keep him down. | 不要让他起来 |
[27:38] | Your nephew Sean is out there right now | 你侄子肖恩现在 |
[27:40] | with three kidnapped girls. | 绑架了三个姑娘在逃 |
[27:42] | Odds are they don’t make it through the night | 如果我不找到她们的话 |
[27:44] | if I don’t find them. | 可能她们就活不过今晚了 |
[27:48] | He’s got a stash out somewhere. | 他肯定藏在什么地方 |
[27:50] | You got three seconds to give me the address, | 给你三秒钟告诉我地址 |
[27:53] | or I’m gonna blow your brains all over the floor. | 否则我就一枪崩的你脑袋开花 |
[27:56] | One. | 一 |
[27:58] | Two. | 二 |
[28:02] | Police. | 警察 |
[28:06] | Half the swag from Midway must be in here. | 米德威半数的赃物肯定都藏在这里 |
[28:10] | Check the back. | 去后面看看 |
[28:37] | Megan Benson. | 梅根·班森 |
[28:47] | Girl was 19. Still in school. | 那个女孩19岁 还在上学 |
[28:50] | – Now, what a waste. – Why do only one? | -真是可惜了 -为什么只有一个 |
[28:51] | Where’s the other two? | 还有两个在哪里 |
[28:52] | We’re not dealing with a pro. | 这不是专业人员所为 |
[28:53] | Collins got squeamish and ran. | 柯林斯被吓跑了 |
[28:55] | Whoever cut into her cut into the condom balloons, | 动刀的那个人把安全套切开了 |
[28:58] | destroyed most the cocaine. | 大部分可卡因都毁掉了 |
[29:00] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[29:02] | There’s no way Collins can afford | 柯林斯现在绝不敢 |
[29:04] | to do that to the other two. | 对另外两个做同样的事 |
[29:05] | Look, I got some business to take care of. | 我现在要去处理点别的事情 |
[29:08] | See if Jin’s got anything yet, all right? | 问下吉恩有没有查到什么 好吗 |
[29:12] | I was able to obtain subscriber info | 你们从布兰登货车里找到的 |
[29:14] | for all calls from Brendan’s cell phone | 那部手机里的所有用户信息 |
[29:16] | that you found in his van. | 我都找到了 |
[29:18] | Only two numbers, first to Sean’s prepaid cell | 只有两个号码 一个是肖恩的预付费手机 |
[29:20] | which has since gone dead, | 这个手机已经被遗弃了 |
[29:22] | but I was able to track it to a dumpster on Ashland. | 但我还是追踪到它在阿什兰的一个垃圾堆里 |
[29:24] | Second, six calls to this guy. | 第二个号码 六次打给了这个人 |
[29:27] | – Ryan Porter. – Ryan Porter. | -赖安·波特 -赖安·波特 |
[29:29] | Male, white, 26. Long sheet for possession. | 白人男性 26岁 多次私藏毒品 |
[29:31] | Worked as a paramedic | 在三个不同的 |
[29:32] | for three different ambulance companies, | 救护车公司做护理人员 |
[29:34] | fired from all of them. | 三个公司都开除了他 |
[29:35] | I know that M.O. | 我知道了 |
[29:36] | Ten-to-one Porter’s a play doctor. | 波特十有八九在外面赚外快 |
[29:38] | Busted a few when I worked vice. | 我在缉捕队工作时抓到过几个 |
[29:39] | EMTs who work for private ambulance companies. | 急救医师是在私人救护车公司工作的 |
[29:42] | They barely make 10 bucks an hour. | 他们一小时赚不到十美元 |
[29:43] | So the ones who wanna make extra cash | 所以如果想赚外快的话 |
[29:45] | sometimes provide under-the-table services | 他们有时候会提供秘密服务 |
[29:47] | like patching up gangbangers. | 比如救治少年罪犯之类的 |
[29:49] | Forward Porter’s picture to Olinsky asap. | 尽快将波特的照片传给奥林斯基 |
[29:55] | It’s a step up from your car. | 比在你车里谈好多了 |
[29:57] | State’s attorney office is having | 州检察官办公室 |
[29:59] | their annual conference tonight in the banquet hall. | 今晚在宴会厅举办年会 |
[30:01] | I.A. has a table. | 也有内务部的份 |
[30:03] | You know what the real police call the state’s attorney? | 你知道真正的警察是怎么说州检察官的吗 |
[30:05] | 203 set ’em free. | 就是专门管放人的 |
[30:07] | You sayin’ we’re not the real police? | 你是说我们不算真正的警察吗 |
[30:10] | McPherson. | 麦克弗森 |
[30:11] | How’d that warrant work out for you? | 那份拘捕令好用吗 |
[30:13] | We heard you paid Gavin Collins a visit today, | 我们听说你今天去找了加文·柯林斯 |
[30:15] | and you weren’t that forthcoming with his miranda rights. | 你没有尊重他的米兰达权利 |
[30:18] | We just talked, that’s all. | 我们只是聊了聊而已 |
[30:19] | According to vice, | 据缉捕队说 |
[30:20] | Gavin Collins brings in trucks full of untaxed cigarettes. | 加文·柯林斯走私了好几车未完税的香烟 |
[30:23] | You gonna bring him down? | 你要拿下他吗 |
[30:25] | That’s not on today’s agenda. | 今天没计划拿下他 |
[30:27] | What is your agenda, Voight? | 那你的计划是什么 博伊特 |
[30:29] | You’re supposed to be taking down major players for us, | 你应该给我们搞定那些主要参与者 |
[30:32] | and you can’t even bust Maurice Owens? | 结果你连莫里斯·欧文斯都搞不定吗 |
[30:36] | Listen, Sergeant, | 听着 警长 |
[30:37] | the only reason you got your badge back | 你能够复职的唯一原因 |
[30:39] | is because of your arrangement with I.A. | 是你和内务部以及 |
[30:41] | and the state’s attorney’s office. | 州检察官办公室的约定 |
[30:42] | You’re going backwards. | 你退缩了 |
[30:43] | At this rate, unless you get us some heavy case on paper, | 这样下去 除非你能解决一些重案要案 |
[30:45] | you’re done. | 否则你就完了 |
[30:46] | I just found a disemboweled girl. | 我刚找到一个被取出内脏的姑娘 |
[30:49] | I got two more out there that could end up the same. | 还有两个姑娘可能会有相同的遭遇 |
[30:52] | So if you don’t mind, I’d like to get back to work. | 如果你不介意的话 我要回去工作了 |
[30:58] | If you don’t honor our deal, you are going back to prison. | 如果你不践行我们的约定 你就回监狱里去 |
[31:18] | Hey. I gotta say it. | 我必须得说 |
[31:19] | – You da man, dog. – Yeah, I know that, man. | -你真牛 伙计 -我知道 |
[31:21] | Come on. Hey, you got my money? | 来吧 你钱带齐了吗 |
[31:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:24] | Here’s half of it. | 这是一半 |
[31:26] | She’s good for the other half, man. | 还有一半在她那儿 兄弟 |
[31:28] | I’ll bring her back on payday. | 发工资的时候我会把她带过来 |
[31:30] | Are you the one that bought the bread for Sandra over at the A-1. | 你就是在A-1商店给桑德拉买面包的那个人吗 |
[31:33] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:35] | She’s my homey’s sister, man. | 她是我铁哥们儿的妹妹 |
[31:36] | You know, she lost her job last year. | 她去年失业了 |
[31:39] | Husband’s a deadbeat. | 老公游手好闲 |
[31:40] | Just tryin’ to do right by the kids, you know? | 她只是想好好照顾她的孩子而已 |
[31:44] | All right, I’ll hit you with a discount, yo. | 好吧 我给你打个折 |
[31:46] | I’ll just take the 250, all right? | 我只收250 好吗 |
[31:47] | No doubt. | 没问题 |
[31:53] | All right. Well, I think they’re closed. | 行了 该手工了吧 |
[31:56] | Maybe it’s time to move on to something else. | 我们该去做点别的了 |
[31:57] | Just lay down and shut up. | 给我闭嘴趴好 |
[32:04] | Got an alert from Jin. | 吉恩发了条警报信息来 |
[32:06] | That’s great. I’ll just check my phone. | 太好了 我也看看我的手机 |
[32:09] | Oh, ho. That’s right… | 对了 |
[32:11] | It took a nosedive off the roof. | 它从屋顶自由落体下去了 |
[32:13] | Get down. Get down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[32:21] | He’s got a medical bag. | 他带着一个医用包 |
[32:23] | Yep. | 对 |
[32:25] | That’s our play doctor. | 那就是我们的外快医生 |
[32:27] | And there’s Sean Collins. | 还有肖恩·柯林斯 |
[32:30] | Say “Cheese,” You son of a bitch. | 笑一笑吧 你个混蛋 |
[32:35] | That’s gotta be our girls, huh? | 那就是我们要找的女孩 对吧 |
[32:36] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法去查明了 |
[32:38] | – Told you. Patience. – I know. | -跟你说过了 耐心点 -我知道 |
[32:41] | – I’ll call it in. – You got it. | -我把他们叫来 -没问题 |
[32:46] | Olinsky. | 我是奥林斯基 |
[32:47] | We got eyes on the bad guys. | 我们看见坏人了 |
[32:48] | They have the two girls. | 他们手里有那两个女孩 |
[32:50] | I repeat, looks like the two girls are with them. | 重复一遍 那两个女孩好像跟他们在一起 |
[32:55] | Underground Ink Tattoo shop, code seven. | 去地下墨水纹身店支援 午餐时间结束 |
[33:08] | We goin’ in, or what? | 我们到底要不要进去 |
[33:12] | Team’s on its way. | 队员们正往这边赶呢 |
[33:14] | Ruzek, wait for backup. | 鲁塞克 等待后援 |
[33:16] | You have to wait for backup! | 必须等待后援 |
[33:19] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[33:20] | Chicago PD! | 芝加哥警署 |
[33:22] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[33:23] | Drop that knife. Get away from her. | 把刀子放下 离她远一点 |
[33:25] | Put your hands up. Don’t move! | 把手举起来 不许动 |
[33:26] | – Back away from her. – Don’t move! | -离她远一点 -不许动 |
[33:28] | Don’t look at me! Hands on the wall! | 不许看我 双手扶墙 |
[33:32] | Collins, get down. Get down. | 柯林斯 趴下 快趴下 |
[33:37] | Who else is in here, huh? | 这里还有谁 |
[33:48] | We need emergency assistance. Now! | 我们需要紧急救援 快点 |
[33:53] | All right, we got a lot of blood here, man. | 她流了太多血了 |
[33:56] | – You’re okay. – Here, here. | -你会没事的 -给你 给你 |
[33:59] | Let me see. Hang in there. I know, I know. | 让我看看 坚持住 我懂 我懂 |
[34:02] | Help is coming. An ambulance is on the way. | 马上就有人来帮你了 救护车已经在路上了 |
[34:13] | Atwater! | 阿特沃特 |
[34:21] | – Stay down! – Get over here. | -趴下 -给我过来 |
[34:22] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[34:27] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[34:30] | – She’s bleeding pretty badly. – I got her. | -她失血太严重了 -我来吧 |
[34:34] | I got her, officer. | 我来吧 警官 |
[34:35] | You’re gonna be all right, sweetheart, okay? | 你会没事的 亲爱的 |
[34:37] | Stay with me. All right? | 保持清醒 好吗 |
[34:46] | Move. | 快走 |
[34:49] | Hey. You think you’re ever gonna forget what you did to those girls? | 你觉得你会忘记对这些女孩的所作所为吗 |
[34:52] | I guarantee you that will not happen, Collins! | 我向你保证这是绝对不可能的 柯林斯 |
[34:53] | – Erin, Erin, come on. – Don’t worry. | -艾琳 艾琳 别这样 -别担心 |
[34:56] | I’ll make sure this guy gets buried. | 我保证这个人下场会很惨 |
[34:59] | You hear that? Are you listening? | 你听见他说的了 听见了吗 |
[35:05] | Hey. That’s the kind of effort that’ll get you into my unit. | 要想进我的部门 你们这样做就对了 |
[35:08] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[35:10] | I’ll see you back at the district. | 警署见 |
[35:14] | Upstairs. | 步步高升 |
[35:15] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about, girl. | 这就是我说的 |
[35:19] | Hey. You know how stupid that was? | 你知道你这样做有多蠢吗 |
[35:23] | what are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:24] | If we didn’t go in there, they would’ve killed that girl. | 如果我们不进去 他们会把那女孩害死的 |
[35:37] | You owe me half of that 250, by the way. | 顺便说一下 那250块有我的一半 |
[35:39] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你一定在跟我开玩笑 |
[35:41] | I ain’t playin’. | 我可没在开玩笑 |
[35:48] | My bad. | 不好意思 |
[36:11] | Good news is no one was injured, Sergeant. | 好消息是没有人受伤 警长 |
[36:16] | Not yet. | 是还没有 |
[36:27] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[36:35] | I got a call from Justin’s supervisor at the CTA. | 贾斯汀在交管局里的主管给我打电话了 |
[36:38] | He said he never showed up. | 他说他压根就没出现 |
[36:39] | Yeah, he stopped by the district. | 是的 他之前去警署找过我 |
[36:41] | I accidentally took his wallet from the gym. | 我不小心在健身房把他的钱包拿走了 |
[36:43] | It’s my bad. | 是我的错 |
[36:45] | The cell I gave him, I’ve been monitoring it. | 我一直在监控我给他的那部电话 |
[36:48] | He was in Statesville with Justin. | 这个人和贾斯汀一起在斯泰茨维尔 |
[36:51] | Joe Catalano. He ever mention him? | 乔·卡塔拉诺 他有提起过他吗 |
[36:54] | No, I’ll ask him. | 没有 我会问问他的 |
[36:57] | I told you to keep an eye on him. | 我跟你说了要盯紧他 |
[36:58] | Listen, if Justin finds out that you’re spying on him, | 听着 如果贾斯汀发现你暗中监视他 |
[37:01] | he’s just gonna push you away farther. | 他只会跟你更加疏远 |
[37:04] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来处理这件事 |
[37:06] | You go home. | 你回家吧 |
[37:20] | Should I sneak out the fire escape? | 我应该从逃生梯偷偷溜走吗 |
[37:26] | I gotta go take care of something real quick. | 我要去先快速处理点事 |
[37:30] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你在这陪我 |
[37:32] | Today was a rough one. | 今天真是漫长的一天 |
[37:35] | You’ve been there for me before. | 你以前也这样陪过我 |
[37:46] | I might wait like five minutes before I leave. | 我还是先等五分钟再走吧 |
[37:49] | – Sure. – Yeah, all right. | -当然 -好的 |
[38:16] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[38:20] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[38:29] | So my mom is refusing to come to the wedding, of course, | 我妈拒绝出席我的婚礼 意料之中 |
[38:33] | but she at least came cake shopping with us. | 但她至少和我们一起挑选的蛋糕 |
[38:36] | We went with chocolate hazelnut. | 我们选了榛子巧克力蛋糕 |
[38:40] | Wendy really wanted you to have a piece. | 温迪非常想给你一块尝尝 |
[38:54] | All right. Well, I’ll see you tomorrow, I guess. | 好吧 那我们明天见吧 |
[39:00] | Al, you were right. | 埃尔 你说得对 |
[39:02] | I shouldn’t have rushed in there without you, and I’m– | 我是不应该一个人冲进去 我… |
[39:06] | You know, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:11] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[39:12] | You know, I took a chance on you, man. | 我在你身上堵了一把你知道吗 |
[39:13] | Every–there– there are moments | 每个 有些时候 |
[39:15] | when I think you could be a great cop. | 我觉得你会成为一位优秀的警察 |
[39:18] | And other moments, | 其他时候 |
[39:18] | working with you is like spinning a cylinder in Russian roulette. | 跟你共事就像是在俄罗斯轮盘中转枪膛似的 |
[39:22] | You could be right, | 你可能是对的 |
[39:24] | but you can be dead right. | 但也有可能会因此付出生命代价 |
[39:28] | You know what I want you to do? | 你知道我想让你干什么吗 |
[39:30] | Go work Michigan Avenue or some other cushy assignment. | 去密歇根大街干活或是找份其它轻松的工作 |
[39:34] | Get married, check out before you kill the both of us. | 在害死我们俩前结婚并且退出警署 |
[40:13] | Detective Dawson. | 道森警探 |
[40:15] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:20] | Erica Gradishar. Internal Affairs. | 艾丽卡·格拉迪沙尔 内务部 |
[40:23] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[40:26] | I just wanted to formally introduce myself | 我只是想正式介绍一下我自己 |
[40:28] | and let you know you have a confidential place | 并且让你知道你有秘密后盾 |
[40:29] | to come to if you ever need to get something off your chest. | 任何时候你都可以来一吐为快 |
[40:32] | What makes you think I need to talk? | 你为什么认为我想找人谈谈 |
[40:34] | Because you’re a good cop, | 因为你是一位好警察 |
[40:37] | and I hate to see a good cop tainted by a bad one. | 而且我讨厌看到好警察被坏警察给败坏了 |
[41:16] | Whatever he’s having. | 跟他一样的 |
[41:22] | The last time I drank with a cop, | 上次我跟警察喝酒的时候 |
[41:24] | I wound up in county. | 最后下场很惨 |
[41:34] | I know how this works. | 我知道这是怎么回事 |
[41:36] | You looked out for Justin inside, | 你在牢里照顾过贾斯汀 |
[41:37] | and now you think he owes you. | 然后现在你觉得他欠你的 |
[41:42] | Justin doesn’t owe you anything. | 贾斯汀什么都不欠你的 |
[41:51] | You can’t arrest a guy for hanging out with his friends. | 你总不能因为和朋友出去玩而逮捕一个人吧 |
[41:56] | But I can arrest you for the 1/2 kilo | 但我可以因为在你后备箱里 |
[41:57] | I’m gonna find in your trunk. | 找到的半公斤毒品逮捕你 |