时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Want some breakfast? | 要吃早餐吗 |
[00:10] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:12] | I talked to your aunt. | 我跟你阿姨谈过了 |
[00:13] | She said it’s fine. | 她说可以 |
[00:15] | We got a room for you and everything. | 房间和其他东西我们都给你准备好了 |
[00:17] | When’s this happening? | 什么时候 |
[00:18] | She’ll be here tomorrow night. | 她明晚过来 |
[00:20] | It’s not quick enough. | 太慢了 |
[00:22] | She’s taking the day off from work | 她要请假一天 |
[00:24] | and driving here from Pittsburgh. | 从匹兹堡开车过来 |
[00:25] | That’s as soon as she can do it. | 最快也就明晚了 |
[00:28] | Something going on I should know about? | 有什么事要跟我说吗 |
[00:31] | Trayzell said I got to do a hit. | 特伊塞尔说我得干一票 |
[00:34] | When? | 什么时候 |
[00:35] | I don’t know. He said to just be ready. | 不知道 他只是让我准备好 |
[00:37] | I gotta reprove myself to him. | 说我得向他证明自己 |
[00:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:41] | You’re staying with me now. I’ll take you to my place. | 你以后跟我在一起 我带你去我家 |
[00:43] | I don’t need a place to crash. | 我不是要找地方住 |
[00:44] | I need to get out. | 我需要彻底离开 |
[00:45] | You said you’d do that for me. | 你说你会帮我的 |
[00:47] | And I will. | 我一定会的 |
[00:56] | I’m trusting you, man. | 我相信你 |
[01:02] | Diego going back to school today? | 迪戈今天回学校吗 |
[01:05] | Let’s give him till Monday. | 让他休息到周一吧 |
[01:06] | It’s not like he hasn’t been through a lot. | 毕竟他经历了那么多事 |
[01:08] | It’s one of my CIs. | 是我的线人 |
[01:10] | – Jasmine? – Yeah. | -贾斯敏吗 -对 |
[01:12] | She calls a lot. | 她经常给你打电话啊 |
[01:14] | She’s a good CI. | 她是个好线人 |
[01:15] | I want to meet her. | 我想见见她 |
[01:16] | Now, there’s a fun time. | 这下可有意思了 |
[01:18] | My wife and my hooker CI? | 我妻子跟我的妓女线人见面 |
[01:20] | I just want to, you know, have her over for dinner. | 我就是想请她来吃个晚饭而已 |
[01:22] | Babe, I could be fired for having her here. | 亲爱的 请她来我可能会被炒鱿鱼的 |
[01:25] | We’ll meet her on neutral ground. | 那我们找个普通地方见面 |
[01:27] | We’ll take her out for dinner. | 跟她一起出去吃晚餐怎么样 |
[01:29] | Nah. | 不行 |
[01:32] | Is there a reason you don’t– | 你有理由不… |
[01:33] | You don’t want me to meet her, Antonio? | 不让我见她吗 安东尼奥 |
[01:36] | Baby, there’s no need for you | 亲爱的 你不用在意那些 |
[01:38] | to feel threatened by the skank, junkie, hooker CI | 跟我接触的乞丐 瘾君子 还有妓女线人 |
[01:41] | who I deal with because it’s part of my job. | 那只是我工作的一部分 |
[01:44] | Then we will meet her for dinner. | 那我们就跟她一起吃晚餐吧 |
[01:51] | Hey listen, I got this thing on Friday night, | 我周五晚有点事 |
[01:52] | but I can blow it off if you think– | 但是可以不去 如果你… |
[01:54] | What kind of thing? | 什么事 |
[01:55] | It’s my engagement party. | 我的订婚宴会 |
[01:56] | – Where’s my invite? – Ha. | -那怎么不邀请我 -呵呵 |
[01:58] | Seriously? You know, that’s all I need. | 开什么玩笑 我要跟未婚妻介绍说 |
[01:59] | “Hey, sweetie, this is my partner, | 亲爱的 这是我的搭档 |
[02:01] | “The married one who lives in his garage. | 他已婚 但是住在车库里 |
[02:03] | Don’t worry, that’s not gonna happen to us.” | 不用担心 我们不会那样的 |
[02:05] | No offense, though, I don’t want you anywhere near her. | 无意冒犯 但我不想让你接近她 |
[02:08] | Does that mean you set a date? | 你是说要去约会吗 |
[02:09] | Ah, today’s the 21st, so 6 months today. | 今天是21号 我们在一起半年的纪念日 |
[02:12] | Oh, man, today’s the 21st. | 天呐 今天都21号了 |
[02:14] | Yeah, it usually follows the 20th. | 通常20号之后就是21号 |
[02:16] | – What’s up? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[02:17] | All right, there are two unrelated wire investigations. | 这里有两个不相关的案子需要暗中调查 |
[02:20] | Surveillance followed three of area central’s | 根据监控 三个主要地区帮派头目 |
[02:23] | top-ranking gang targets to this house on Carpenter. | 到了卡本特名下的这栋房子里 |
[02:26] | Narcotics hasn’t gotten anywhere with it, | 缉毒队目前为止还一无所获 |
[02:28] | so command staff wants intelligence on it. | 所以上面想要情报组来负责 |
[02:31] | Roll out in five. | 五分钟后动身 |
[02:38] | Hey, hey, what are ya doing? | 我说你干什么呢 |
[02:40] | I need a desk. | 我需要张办公桌 |
[02:42] | Not that one. | 那张不行 |
[02:43] | That was Willhite’s desk. | 那是威尔海特的桌子 |
[02:45] | I’ll let everybody know when someone can use it. | 什么时候可以用了我会告诉大家的 |
[02:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:08] | We got the main eye. | 主要监控布置好了 |
[03:10] | We’re set up to the north. | 现在去北边 |
[03:11] | 10-4. | 明白 |
[03:12] | We got the south and a partial of the alley. | 南边和后巷的一部分都搞定了 |
[03:14] | If anyone goes mobile from the house, | 如果任何人离开那栋房子 |
[03:16] | we’re in position for a take-away. | 立即准备抓人 |
[03:18] | O and Ruzek, move closer. | 老奥和鲁塞克 靠近一点 |
[03:19] | See if there’s any movement in the house. | 看看房子里有没有什么动静 |
[03:21] | 10-4. | 明白 |
[03:25] | Hold up. We got company. | 等等 有人来了 |
[03:31] | Who’s this joker? | 这个家伙是谁 |
[03:40] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[03:56] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[04:05] | – Clear! – Police! | -安全 -警察 |
[04:11] | – Clear! – Hoodie’s dead. | -安全 -兜帽男死了 |
[04:13] | This one’s alive. | 这个还活着 |
[04:14] | Charlie 50-21, emergency. | C50-21 紧急情况 |
[04:15] | – What? – He’s gonna bleed out. | -干什么 -他会失血致死的 |
[04:17] | We gotta put pressure on the wound. | 我们得好好压住伤口 |
[04:18] | One shot fired by the police. | 警方开了一枪 |
[04:19] | Offender down. Plainclothes officers on scene. | 罪犯已制服 现场有便衣警察 |
[04:22] | In here! | 这里有发现 |
[04:27] | Cop killers. | “警察杀手”子弹 |
[04:33] | Hey, look at this. | 快来看看这个 |
[04:35] | What do you got? | 什么 |
[04:39] | Insulin. | 胰岛素 |
[04:40] | Somebody was a diabetic? | 有人得糖尿病了吗 |
[04:45] | Or not. | 可能不是 |
[04:47] | Is there a black market for this stuff? | 这玩意也有黑市买卖吗 |
[04:49] | None that I’ve heard of. | 我可没听说过 |
[04:51] | But you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[04:54] | It’s a good place to hide a bullet, though. | 这种盒子刚好可以藏子弹 |
[04:57] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[05:08] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[05:11] | You got a Calhoun County sheriff? | 你有卡尔霍恩县治安官卡片吗 |
[05:12] | No, that’s a beauty. | 没有 真漂亮啊 |
[05:14] | Yeah, my cousin’s dating a guy | 我表妹在跟 |
[05:15] | that works dispatch in Corpus Christi. | 科珀斯克里斯蒂调度部的人约会 |
[05:17] | Well, you tell your cousin a “Thank you” from me. | 替我谢谢你表妹 |
[05:19] | What about the one I gave you? | 那我给你的那张呢 |
[05:21] | Walla Walla? | 瓦拉瓦拉那张吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah, I traded that one. | 那张我换出去了 |
[05:27] | – Nice work. – Thank you. | -干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[05:29] | My friends are coming into town. | 我朋友要过来 |
[05:30] | I want to give them the grand tour. | 我想领他们好好玩玩 |
[05:32] | I’d rather not have Platt deep-sixing it. | 我可不想让普拉特毁了我的计划 |
[05:34] | Did you see a counselor? | 你看过咨询师了吗 |
[05:35] | Counselor? I don’t need to see a counselor. | 咨询师 我不需要看咨询师啊 |
[05:38] | Well, I don’t need to wear pants, but, you know, here I am. | 我还不需要穿裤子呢 但我不还是穿着 |
[05:42] | It’s compulsory. | 你必须去看 |
[05:44] | Yeah, and I’ll pick up something for dinner. | 好 晚饭我会带吃的 |
[05:46] | – All right. – No, end of discussion. | -大家听着 -不 就这样 |
[05:48] | This is Edward Jelko, the deceased street-level dealer. | 这是爱德华·雅尔科 已故的街头毒贩子 |
[05:52] | This is Peter Thomas Banfill, the offender, | 这是彼得·托马斯·班菲尔 罪犯 |
[05:55] | currently baking in a coma over at county. | 现在正在县医院昏迷中 |
[05:58] | Jelko probably thought like we did | 雅尔克应该想的和我们一样 |
[06:00] | that Banfill was sitting on something big, | 班菲尔得到了批好货 |
[06:01] | went over there to rip him off. | 所以去他家想敲诈他 |
[06:03] | These are M995s, | 这些是M995穿甲弹 |
[06:04] | teflon-tipped, kevlar-penetrating rounds. | 聚四氟乙烯弹头 可穿透凯夫拉尔纤维 |
[06:07] | Ballistics has ’em linked to several recent homicides. | 弹道检查结果显示它和近几起凶杀案都有关联 |
[06:09] | And we found 100 of these at the scene. | 我们在犯罪现场还发现了一大堆这个东西 |
[06:12] | It’s for type R insulin, which is a Canadian designation. | R型糖尿病胰岛素 加拿大的指定药物 |
[06:14] | And with any luck, our little surprise visit | 搞不好我们突袭 |
[06:16] | got the gun runners scrambling, | 已经让军火走私贩仓促行动了 |
[06:18] | which means they’re gonna make mistakes, okay? | 也就是说他们会露出马脚的 |
[06:21] | Eyes open. | 时刻注意着 |
[06:22] | Erin, come here a second, will you? | 艾琳 我们单独说两句 |
[06:29] | Do you want the door closed? | 需要关门吗 |
[06:30] | Assume I always want it closed. | 我一直不喜欢开着门说话 |
[06:32] | Okay, tough guy. | 好吧 硬汉 |
[06:36] | Justin’s getting early release. | 贾斯汀提早释放了 |
[06:38] | He’s moved up to Friday night. | 提早到了周五晚上 |
[06:39] | That’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[06:41] | Well, he’s asking if you can be there. | 他问我你会不会去 |
[06:43] | It’s no big deal if you can’t. | 如果你不去也没事 |
[06:44] | Are you crazy? Of course it’s a big deal. | 你疯了吗 这当然是件大事 |
[06:46] | He’s getting out. | 他要出来了 |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:54] | Why do you look like somebody just pissed in your coffee? | 一大早的表情为什么这么难看 |
[06:57] | Gettin’ out is always harder than gettin’ in. | 出来比进去更难 |
[07:01] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[07:04] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[07:08] | Justin’s gonna need you around, okay? | 贾斯汀需要你在他身边 知道吗 |
[07:12] | The tough love thing, it– it didn’t work. | 什么不露声色深沉的爱 都是扯淡 |
[07:17] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[07:18] | Tell Antonio I’ll be back in an hour, okay? | 告诉安东尼奥我一小时后回来 好吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:24] | You hear anyone talking about | 你最近听到道上有人在说 |
[07:25] | Cop-killer bullets out on the street? | “警察杀手”子弹吗 |
[07:27] | No. I can ask around. | 没有 我可以打听一下 |
[07:29] | Would you? | 可以吗 |
[07:33] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[07:34] | How about next time, you text me | 要不下次你给我发短信说吧 |
[07:35] | so I don’t have to drive a half hour in traffic? | 这样我就不用开一个半小时的车大老远过来了 |
[07:37] | I was wondering if you want to grab dinner. | 我想问你想不想一起吃晚餐 |
[07:41] | You and me? Like a date? | 你和我 约会吗 |
[07:44] | Yes or no? | 行还是不行 |
[07:46] | When? | 什么时候 |
[07:48] | Tomorrow night, 7:00. | 明晚 七点 |
[07:50] | I already have a dinner. | 我已经有约了 |
[07:53] | Cancel it. | 取消吧 |
[07:53] | Unless you want to pay me 400 bucks for lost wages, | 除非你赔我400块误工费 |
[07:56] | I’m gonna have to take a rain check. | 否则我们还是再约吧 |
[08:02] | I found the source of the insulin. | 我找到胰岛素的来源了 |
[08:04] | A company near Toronto named “Markham Medical Supply,” | 多伦多附近的一家”马卡姆医疗用品公司” |
[08:07] | their sales rep makes a run here every other Thursday. | 他们的销售代表每隔一周的周四都会来 |
[08:09] | He left at 5:00 this morning. | 他今早五点离开的 |
[08:11] | I’m guessing they have tracking numbers on all their products? | 他们所有的产品都有追踪序号 对吧 |
[08:12] | yep. | 是的 |
[08:13] | All right, get those tracking numbers, | 那就好 拿到那些追踪序号 |
[08:15] | locate him on gp, and– | 然后追踪定位 然后… |
[08:17] | you already did that. | 你已经都做完了吧 |
[08:18] | Yep, Atwater and Burgess are en route tracking the signal. | 对 阿特沃特和伯吉斯已经在去的路上了 |
[08:21] | Nice. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:22] | Do me one favor: do not give me | 帮我个忙 不要做那个 |
[08:24] | one of those open-fingered explosion hands that people do. | 张开手模仿爆炸的手势 |
[08:26] | I hate that. | 我讨厌那一套 |
[08:27] | If it’s your thing, I’d rather high five. | 如果你要做的话 我情愿击掌 |
[08:35] | Never again. | 下不为例 |
[08:40] | Hey, Halstead. | 等等 霍斯特德 |
[08:43] | Any word on Banfill? | 班菲尔怎么样了 |
[08:44] | He’s still in the ICU. You seen the counselor yet? | 他还在重症监护室里 你去看咨询师了吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah, this afternoon. | 见看了 今天下午看的 |
[08:48] | You know, I’m gonna send out a memo | 我要给所有人发个备忘录 |
[08:49] | so people can stop asking me. | 这样大家就不会再问我了 |
[08:50] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 打住 打住 |
[08:51] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 跟谁抱怨呢你 |
[08:52] | You got 10 minutes on this job. | 你也就是个新人而已 |
[08:56] | It’s–a lot of people have been asking me. | 因为很多人都问过我了 |
[08:58] | Say that next time. | 下次你就这么回答啊 |
[09:01] | No, you’re right. You’re right. I got it. | 算了 你说得对 我知道了 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 那好 |
[09:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:13] | Detective Voight. | 博伊特警探 |
[09:14] | Actually, it’s sergeant now. | 事实上 现在是警长了 |
[09:16] | How do you know me? | 你是怎么知道我的 |
[09:17] | – Casper. – Oh, yeah, Casper. | -卡斯珀 -对 卡斯珀 |
[09:20] | He’s with the vice lords. | 他跟着另外一个小头目 |
[09:22] | I heard he’s in Marion now. | 我听说他现在在马里奥联邦监狱里 |
[09:24] | Yeah, didn’t work out too well for him. | 是 他混得不太好 |
[09:27] | I mean, it worked out good for you, though. | 不过我看你混得挺好的 |
[09:31] | Look, I know who you are and what you’re about. | 我知道你的身份还有你的底细 |
[09:34] | But you are legit now, right? | 但你现在洗白了 对吧 |
[09:38] | I need to talk to you alone. | 我要跟你单独谈谈 |
[09:43] | No, you can speak to me right here. | 不 就在这里说 |
[09:49] | D’Anthony. | 德安东尼 |
[09:51] | I want him out. | 我想让他退出 |
[09:53] | Get-out-of-jail-free card for you in return. | 作为报答 给你张免费出狱卡 |
[09:57] | So you want little D, huh? | 原来你想要小德啊 |
[10:01] | You into that? | 你想上他吗 |
[10:05] | Did I come here disrespecting you? | 我来这儿给你难堪了吗 |
[10:09] | You know I put a lot of money and time into that boy, right? | 你知道我投入大量的时间和金钱培养那孩子 |
[10:12] | See, you may want to give me some paper | 所以我最好给我点票子 |
[10:14] | as opposed to some damn business card. | 而不是什么破名片 |
[10:21] | Give me 10 grand, and he’s yours. | 给我一万美金 他就是你的了 |
[10:33] | I’ll be in touch. | 会跟你联系的 |
[10:40] | Yeah, right on Morgan. | 摩根那个说对了 |
[10:43] | Hey, do you think you could hook me up with a car? | 对了 你能帮我找辆车吗 |
[10:45] | Mm, I don’t know. | 我也说不准 |
[10:46] | There’s such thing as lead time, that kind of stuff. | 有交货期什么的 |
[10:47] | I know, it’s just kind of a big deal. | 我知道 只是这件事情很重要 |
[10:49] | It’s my flight attendant friends, and I was kind of– | 那是我的空姐朋友 我有点… |
[10:51] | Hold up, flight attendants? | 等等 空姐吗 |
[10:53] | You never said nothing about flight attendants. | 你从来没说过是空姐啊 |
[10:54] | Yeah, three girls I flew with when I was– | 是 就是那会儿和我同一架飞机的三个姑娘 |
[10:56] | Well, yeah. Well–psh, I’ll get you a car. | 好的好的 我会给你找辆车的 |
[10:58] | Should of said that upfront. I’ll get you a good car. | 你应该早说 我会给你找辆好车的 |
[11:04] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[11:09] | Nobody’s delivering medical supplies here. | 不会有人会往这儿送医疗用品的 |
[11:27] | Police! Show me your hands! | 警察 举起手来 |
[11:37] | This is definitely our sales rep. | 这肯定就是我们要找的销售代表 |
[11:38] | George Wilenko, 41. | 乔治·威连科 41岁 |
[11:40] | He’s been with Markham Medical for 17 years. | 在马卡姆医疗用品公司工作17年了 |
[11:43] | No record, fully bonded, has border clearance. | 没有犯罪记录 信誉很好 有通关许可证 |
[11:46] | This guy’s not your typical smuggler. | 这个人不像个走私贩 |
[11:48] | You notice the cup? | 注意到杯子了吗 |
[11:56] | Lipstick on the lid. | 盖子上有口红印 |
[12:00] | These are what we’re looking for. | 这些就是我们要找的 |
[12:02] | C7s, a variant used by the Canadian army. | C7s 加拿大军方用枪的改造版 |
[12:05] | An armory up there was robbed. | 那里的一家军械厂遭窃 |
[12:07] | 3000 rounds of ammo and 50 C7s were stolen. | 丢了3000发子弹和50把C7s |
[12:10] | Bigger market for sprayers down here. | 在这里 霰弹枪销路更广 |
[12:11] | Victim’s wife drove down with him. | 受害者的妻子当时也在车里 |
[12:13] | Halstead and Lindsay are bringing her in. | 霍尔斯特德和琳德赛已经去带她了 |
[12:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:21] | You’re working that Kelly Severide thing over at Firehouse 51? | 你在办51号消防队凯利·西弗莱德的案子吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah, during the blackout, he got mixed up | 是的 停电的时候 |
[12:25] | with that knucklehead Vince Keeler? | 他和文斯·基勒那个蠢货打起来了 |
[12:27] | Yeah, I know Keeler. He’s bad news. | 我知道基勒 有他准没好事 |
[12:29] | Which is exactly what I told Severide | 我就是这么和西弗莱德说的 |
[12:31] | and why he needs to stay away from that guy. | 我让他别和那个人搅在一起 |
[12:33] | Severide’s sister Katie was reported missing. | 西弗莱德的妹妹凯蒂失踪了 |
[12:36] | – How long? – 16 hours. | -失踪多久了 -16小时 |
[12:38] | She’s an adult, really nothing we can do | 她是个成年人了 除非失踪满24小时 |
[12:40] | until it’s 24, but she is a fireman’s sister, | 否则我们无能为力 但她是消防员的妹妹 |
[12:43] | basically one of our own, so area central’s | 也算得上是我们自己人了 |
[12:45] | already got a task force on it. | 所以上头已经派专案组处理了 |
[12:47] | They said they’d call if they need us. | 他们说如果有需要会通知我们的 |
[12:50] | So meantime, we got our own case to work, okay? | 所以 我们先做好自己的工作 好吗 |
[12:58] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[12:59] | Don’t arrest us, officer. | 别抓我们哦 警官大人 |
[13:02] | Oh, my– look who made it to Chicago. | 我的天啊 你们来芝加哥了 |
[13:05] | Hi. How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[13:10] | Oh, my God, come on, I’ll give you the grand tour. | 天呐 来吧 我带你们参观一下 |
[13:13] | – Yeah, let’s go. – Kevin Atwater. | -走吧 -我是凯文·阿特沃特 |
[13:16] | Yes, Hailey, Genevieve, Vera, this is my partner. | 海利 吉纳维芙 薇拉 这是我搭档 |
[13:18] | I look out for her. | 我一直在照顾她 |
[13:19] | I’ll bet you do. | 那还用说 |
[13:23] | Spicy. | 辣妹啊 |
[13:27] | – This is it. – It’s awesome. | -就是这里了 -真棒 |
[13:29] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长您好 |
[13:32] | What’s going on here? | 这是什么情况 |
[13:33] | Ladies, this is our desk sergeant, Trudy Platt. | 女士们 这位是接待警长特鲁迪·普拉特 |
[13:36] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:37] | This is her district, and she runs it firmly but fairly. | 这是她的地盘 她处事公正坚决 |
[13:39] | Nothing gets by this woman. | 没什么事能逃过她的眼睛 |
[13:41] | So if you guys will follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[13:42] | Including you. | 你也逃不过 |
[13:44] | I just wanted– | 我只不过想 |
[13:45] | Drunk and disorderly at Duffy’s tavern. | 在达菲酒馆有人酗酒妨碍治安 |
[13:49] | That’s half the clientele at Duffy’s. | 达菲酒馆有一半的客人都这样 |
[13:50] | Well, that’s good then, you’ve narrowed down the list of suspects. | 真不错 你已经缩小了嫌疑人的范围 |
[13:53] | Hey, Tommy, cover me. | 汤米 替我顶一会儿 |
[13:54] | Good afternoon, ladies. What’s up? | 下午好女士们 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:56] | You want a tour of district 21? | 你们想要参观一下21区吗 |
[13:58] | I’d be delighted. | 乐意为你们服务 |
[14:00] | Has anybody here heard of Al Capone? | 你们知道阿尔·卡彭吗 |
[14:02] | He was here? | 他来过这里吗 |
[14:03] | Everybody was here. | 名人都来过 |
[14:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[14:10] | To be perfectly honest, doc, I’m pretty thrilled | 说实话 医生 你这样问 |
[14:12] | with the way that it went down. | 让我很惊慌 |
[14:13] | You give me a him-or-me choice, | 让我二选一 |
[14:15] | I’m gonna make it the same way every time. | 我每次的回答都会是一样的 |
[14:19] | People can feel conflicted about something, | 即使有的事情很公正 |
[14:21] | even if it is justified. | 人们还是会抵触它 |
[14:22] | Well, I’m not, doc. | 我不是这样的人 医生 |
[14:23] | I’m not. | 我不是这样的人 |
[14:26] | – What? – Conflicted. | -什么 -我不抵触 |
[14:32] | You are not married. | 你还没结婚 |
[14:33] | Are you in a relationship? | 那你在谈恋爱吗 |
[14:35] | Are you asking me out, doc? | 你是在约我吗 医生 |
[14:39] | I have a girlfriend. | 我有女朋友 |
[14:40] | She’s my fiancee as of about a month ago. | 大概一个月前 我们订的婚 |
[14:44] | How does she feel about what you’ve been through? | 她对你的遭遇作何感想 |
[14:49] | I haven’t told her. | 我没告诉她 |
[14:54] | Most of us at one time or another | 大多数人多多少少 |
[14:56] | meet challenges that we can’t explain. | 都会碰到无从解释的时候 |
[14:58] | Just– | 你… |
[14:59] | Are you trying to make me feel bad? | 你是不是想让我感到内疚 |
[15:01] | Is that what you want to hear? | 你是不是就想看我内疚 |
[15:04] | Not at all. | 不是这样的 |
[15:06] | Okay, are we done? | 好的 那我可以走了吗 |
[15:08] | I would like for you to take the rest of the shift off. | 我建议你先别上班了 回去休息吧 |
[15:15] | My mother always called it “Murder city.” | 我妈妈总是管这座城市叫”屠杀之城” |
[15:18] | But the first time we visited, I fell in love with Chicago. | 但是我们第一次来芝加哥时 我就爱上了这里 |
[15:21] | The lake, the river walk. | 这里的湖 河滨步道 |
[15:24] | George and I went to the top of the Willis tower. | 乔治和我爬上过威利斯大厦的顶部 |
[15:29] | God, I just– I can’t believe it. | 天啊 我简直不敢相信 |
[15:34] | Why would someone kill my husband? | 为什么有人要杀我丈夫 |
[15:38] | We think that he was smuggling guns into the country. | 我们认为他在往国内走私枪支 |
[15:42] | George? | 乔治吗 |
[15:44] | He wasn’t killed over insulin. | 他不是因胰岛素而死 |
[15:46] | And on his last trip here, we think | 我们觉得他最后一次过来时 |
[15:47] | his vehicle was filled with these. | 车里应该装满了这个 |
[15:53] | I’m hallucinating. This isn’t happening. | 我都头晕了 这不可能 |
[15:55] | Five people have already been killed by them. | 已经有五个人被这玩意害死了 |
[15:57] | Look, you don’t get it. George would never do that ever. | 你不懂 乔治绝不会这样做的 |
[16:00] | How often did you make the trip down with him? | 你多久和他一起出行一次 |
[16:03] | Every couple of months. | 每隔几个月吧 |
[16:04] | We always stay at the Sofitel. | 我们一般都住在索菲特酒店 |
[16:06] | I shop. That’s why he dropped me off. | 我要购物 所以他让我先下车了 |
[16:09] | They don’t have Bloomingdale’s in Canada. | 加拿大没有布鲁明戴尔百货 |
[16:17] | What do you say, Maurice? | 有情况吗 莫里斯 |
[16:21] | It’s all good. | 没有 |
[16:23] | You hear anything about lone guns coming in to town? | 你听说过有人走私枪支进芝加哥的消息吗 |
[16:26] | – What kind? – Sprayers. A lot of ’em. | -哪种枪 -霰弹枪 有很多 |
[16:28] | Heard about something from Canada. | 加拿大那边有点风声 |
[16:31] | That doesn’t make a lot of sense. | 但好像没什么大事 |
[16:33] | It’s starting to. | 快有了 |
[16:34] | You hear anything, hit me up. | 你有什么消息的话联系我 |
[16:36] | Another thing. | 还有件事 |
[16:38] | I’ve been getting some static from this cat | 有一个叫特伊塞尔的小崽子 |
[16:40] | named Trayzell with the Gds. | 一直找我麻烦 |
[16:41] | You know anybody got his ear? | 你知道有谁和他走得近吗 |
[16:43] | Trayzell’s? | 和特伊塞尔吗 |
[16:44] | No. | 没有 |
[16:45] | He’s stone crazy. | 他就是个疯子 |
[16:47] | He don’t listen to nobody. | 他不会听任何人的话 |
[16:50] | And I need to bring you in on something. | 对了 我跟你说件事 |
[16:53] | State’s attorney’s getting someone to flip on me, | 州检察官要找人起诉我 |
[16:56] | buildin’ a case or somethin’. | 可能要立案还是怎样 |
[16:58] | I haven’t got wind of anything. | 我一点风声都没听到 |
[17:00] | Now you have. | 现在你听到了 |
[17:03] | Five stacks. | 五千块 |
[17:06] | More when you get me that name. | 告诉我是谁 再给你加钱 |
[17:09] | I got you. | 知道了 |
[17:15] | Go for Voight. | 博伊特 讲 |
[17:17] | We got somethin’. | 我们找到了点东西 |
[17:41] | These are our bullets. | 同样的子弹 |
[17:42] | Can you believe the velocity of these things? | 你们知道这玩意儿速度有多快吗 |
[17:44] | Forensics traced one round that went through the TV, | 法医发现有一发子弹穿过电视 |
[17:47] | through the wall, ended up halfway | 穿墙而过 最后卡在 |
[17:48] | through the engine block of an ice cream truck | 街对面停着的一辆 |
[17:49] | parked across the street. | 冰淇淋车的发动机里 |
[17:50] | Seven homicides and counting. | 现在总共七起谋杀案了 |
[17:52] | Our widow’s lying. | 那个寡妇在说谎 |
[17:54] | Her cell phone provider said she was never at Bloomingdale’s. | 她的手机供应商说她从未去过布鲁明戴尔百货 |
[17:57] | She spent the afternoon up in Edgewater. | 她一下午都待在滨水市 |
[18:07] | We’re gonna get real honest real quick. | 你最好实话实说 |
[18:19] | Do you recognize these men? | 你认识这些人吗 |
[18:20] | – Oh, God. – Yeah, neither can we. | -天呐 -是啊 我们也认不出了 |
[18:22] | His face was shot off by the bullets | 他的脸被子弹打得血肉模糊 |
[18:24] | you and your husband brought into Chicago. | 就是你和你丈夫带进芝加哥的那些子弹 |
[18:25] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么这么对我 |
[18:27] | You lied to us. | 你对我们说谎了 |
[18:29] | You weren’t browsing Bloomingdale’s. You were in Edgewater. | 你没去布鲁明戴尔百货 而是在滨水市 |
[18:32] | You and your husband had a nice run, right? | 你们肯定赚了不少吧 |
[18:34] | You start off with something simple like x or kush, | 一开始贩卖点大麻之类的 |
[18:37] | and you got greedy, and you upgraded to gun-running. | 接着就贪得无厌 发展到军火走私 |
[18:39] | You got George killed, which makes you an accessory to his murder. | 结果害乔治被杀 而你成了帮凶 |
[18:42] | So we’re gonna try this again, only this time the truth. | 再给你一次机会吧 坦白从宽 |
[18:49] | I was visiting a friend. | 我是去见朋友 |
[18:51] | An ex-boyfriend. | 前男友 |
[18:52] | If you’re gonna lie, put some effort into it for me. | 要说谎也编得靠谱点啊 |
[18:55] | Call him. He’ll tell you. | 打电话问他 他会说的 |
[19:03] | Name, number. | 把名字和号码写下来 |
[19:16] | I want you to take me through your entire day, | 你要告诉我你那天做的一切 |
[19:18] | every stop you made, every person you talked to, | 去过哪里 和谁说过话 |
[19:22] | everything you did. | 都做过什么 |
[19:23] | I already told you. | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[19:25] | Tell me again. | 那就再说一遍 |
[19:28] | We were on the road by 4:30. | 我们凌晨4点30分出发 |
[19:30] | Didn’t stop till we crossed the border just past Ann Arbor. | 过了安阿伯市越过边境线才停下来 |
[19:33] | Got some coffee, some gas. Used the washroom. | 喝了点咖啡 加了点油 上了个厕所 |
[19:36] | George got a phone call from our nephew– | 乔治接了一个侄子打来的电话 |
[19:38] | – Who’s the nephew? – He lives here. | -侄子是谁 -他就住在芝加哥 |
[19:40] | He likes to meet up with George– | 他想见见乔治 |
[19:43] | Oh, God, Mikey doesn’t know. | 天呐 不会是小迈的 |
[19:47] | Does Mikey have a last name? | 小迈姓什么 |
[19:50] | Michael Ganz, lives in east Garfield Park, | 迈克尔·甘茨 住在加菲尔德公园东区 |
[19:53] | has a record: robbery, possession. Runs with a small crew. | 有持枪抢劫犯罪记录 手下有一小伙人 |
[19:57] | Claire’s ex-boyfriend checks out | 在巴克斯发现了 |
[19:58] | right down to the 500 Bucks. | 克莱尔的前男友 |
[20:00] | Got a ping on Ganz’s phone, | 查到甘茨的手机了 |
[20:01] | pulled all the numbers he’s called in the last 24 hours. | 我调出了他24小时内所打出的电话 |
[20:05] | Employee of the week, Jin, right here. | 本周最佳员工啊 吉恩 非你莫属 |
[20:08] | All the calls were to the same numbers, | 他一直在打同一个号码 |
[20:10] | a cell phone registered to a Lucky M Pawn and Loan | 用那个号码的手机是在盖奇公园 |
[20:13] | – in Gage Park. – Lucky M. | -幸运M典当行名下的 -幸运M |
[20:15] | I know that ding-dong. | 我认识那里的家伙 |
[20:16] | We’ll go talk to him. Come on. | 我们去问问他 走吧 |
[20:20] | – Hey, O. – Yeah. | -老奥 -怎么了 |
[20:21] | I’m gonna need you later off the books. | 回来找我 我有活要你干 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 行 |
[20:26] | – Let’s go. – Come on. | -走吧 -走 |
[20:32] | Mr. Milner. | 米尔纳先生 |
[20:33] | Alvin. | 埃尔文 |
[20:34] | Hey. So how’s the usury business? | 高利贷生意还好吧 |
[20:37] | I don’t run that kind of operation. | 我不干那档子事 |
[20:39] | Good for you. | 那就好 |
[20:42] | So, um, guns coming in from Canada. | 那么 加拿大来的枪呢 |
[20:47] | I just introduce people. | 我只是个中介 |
[20:48] | Wha–wha– what does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[20:51] | Nothin’. I’m just telling you, you know? | 没什么 就那么一说而已 懂吗 |
[20:53] | No, I don’t know. | 我不懂 |
[20:55] | I don’t know anything about Canadian guns. | 我不知道什么加拿大枪 |
[20:56] | Then why did you say, “I just introduce people”? | 那你干嘛说自己是中介 |
[20:58] | It just seems odd. | 很奇怪啊 |
[21:03] | You make me nervous. | 你让我紧张了 |
[21:04] | Why? Huh? | 为什么 |
[21:06] | – Why? – Yeah. | -要原因吗 -对 |
[21:07] | How about the last time you were in my shop, huh? | 要我提上次你来我店里的事吗 |
[21:09] | You took a Nine Iron to my jewelry case. | 你把一瓶饮料倒进了我的珠宝盒 |
[21:13] | – That was here? – Alvin. | -是在这里吗 -埃尔文 |
[21:15] | I don’t know anything, okay? | 我什么都不知道 好吗 |
[21:23] | Let me, uh– let me see that. | 让我 让我看看那个 |
[21:25] | Right there, right there. Right–right over there, yeah. | 就那个 那个东西 |
[21:31] | He set up a buy with Ganz tomorrow, 2:00 P.M. | 他和甘茨约好明天下午两点交易 |
[22:06] | Hey, Danny. | 丹尼 |
[22:10] | Hi, Jay. | 你来了 杰 |
[22:11] | Pastrami for Danny, | 给你的熏牛肉 |
[22:13] | and smoked turkey for you. | 给你的烤火鸡 |
[22:15] | Oh, gosh. | 好重啊 |
[22:17] | We’re going to be eating this till Thanksgiving. | 可以一直吃到感恩节啦 |
[22:19] | Hey, let me get you a sandwich. | 我去给你拿个三明治 |
[22:21] | No, I can’t. I gotta run. | 不用了 我得走了 |
[22:23] | Oh, well, let me at least give you a slice of cake to go. | 至少吃块蛋糕再走吧 |
[22:38] | This is always a tough day for him. | 他每次都不好受 |
[22:41] | He won’t eat it. | 他不会吃的 |
[22:44] | I just end up throwing it out. | 最后每次都丢掉 |
[22:50] | Small slice. | 那就给我一小块吧 |
[23:20] | Can I see your driver’s license? | 能给我看看你的驾照吗 |
[23:22] | – Halstead. Intelligence. – This is harassment. | -霍斯特德 情报局 -这是骚扰 |
[23:25] | Just eating some birthday cake. | 只是吃点生日蛋糕而已 |
[23:27] | Today would have been a birthday. | 今天是某人生日啊 |
[23:28] | Arrest him. | 快逮捕他 |
[23:30] | – Get him out of here! – Sorry, pal. | -把他赶走 -抱歉 伙计 |
[23:32] | All you dirty bastards stick together. | 两个混蛋狼狈为奸是吗 |
[23:34] | You always have. | 你们就是这样 |
[23:35] | Seven years ago today, Lonnie. | 朗尼 七年前的今天 |
[23:37] | Today. | 就今天 |
[23:38] | – Get outta here! – Seven years! | -给我滚 -整整七年 |
[23:41] | He would have been 15! | 否则他现在都该15岁了 |
[23:43] | I’m gonna call my lawyer. I’m getting a restraining order. | 我要叫我的律师了 我要申请遏制令 |
[23:45] | I’m gonna give you a reason to need one one day. | 放心 你迟早会需要的 |
[23:46] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[23:48] | You and your sick-ass son. | 给你和你的变态儿子用 |
[24:03] | Okay. I got nothin’ on the guns. | 没查到和枪有关的任何信息 |
[24:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:07] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[24:09] | Next time, text me. | 下次发条短信给我就行了 |
[24:12] | And also, my date canceled for tomorrow, | 还有 我明天的约会取消了 |
[24:14] | so you’re on. | 那就赴你的约吧 |
[24:17] | What do you want me to wear? | 你想看我穿什么 |
[24:21] | Dress conservative. | 穿保守点 |
[24:22] | Repeat that back to me. | 重复一遍 |
[24:24] | I will dress conservative. | 我会穿得很保守 |
[24:29] | Ciao Amore at 7:00. | 七点 “爱情你好”餐厅 |
[24:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:33] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[24:47] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[24:50] | I didn’t know where else to go, | 我不知道该去哪儿 |
[24:52] | and, um, and I don’t– | 我 我不… |
[24:56] | No one’s heard anything. | 大家一点消息都没有 |
[24:57] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[25:00] | Hey, we’re gonna find her, okay? | 我们会找到她的 好吗 |
[25:01] | – Yeah. – I promise. | -我知道 -我保证 |
[25:04] | We’ve got really good guys on this. | 一批很优秀的警员在查这事 |
[25:06] | And I know it’s scary, and I know your sister’s alone, | 我知道这很可怕 你妹妹独自一人 |
[25:09] | but we’re gonna find her. | 但我们会找到她的 |
[25:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:14] | Hey, Trayzell. | 你好啊 特伊塞尔 |
[26:24] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[26:26] | I came to you man to man, tried to do business. | 我亲自去找你想跟你合作 |
[26:29] | You want to negotiate? | 结果你跟我谈条件 |
[26:31] | Maybe Casper didn’t tell you before he got sent up, | 可能卡斯珀进监狱前没跟你说过 |
[26:34] | but… I don’t like negotiating. | 不过 我可不喜欢谈条件 |
[26:37] | Maybe he didn’t tell you, I make offers once. | 可能他没说过 我的橄榄枝向来只伸出一次 |
[26:48] | You can uncuff him. | 把他手铐打开吧 |
[27:04] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[27:06] | D’Anthony is out | 德安东尼必须退伙 |
[27:09] | as of this minute. | 就从现在开始 |
[27:12] | You look sideways at him, | 你要敢打他主意 |
[27:13] | you’re goin’ on a ride you’re never coming back from. | 下次再被带走就你别想回去了 |
[27:15] | You understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[27:19] | All right. | 那就好 |
[27:22] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走 |
[27:31] | Let’s keep our heads down. | 大家要注意安全 |
[27:33] | Assume Mike is packing heavy stuff. | 就当迈克手里有重型武器 |
[27:37] | – Hey. – Look at you, | -你好啊 -看看你 |
[27:38] | all fresh like a daisy. | 神清气爽啊 |
[27:39] | Yeah, what a wank. | 是啊 撸一管真有效 |
[27:40] | Hey, listen, any word on the guy I dropped? | 听着 我放倒的那个人有消息了吗 |
[27:42] | – Nah, still in the ICU. – All right. | -没有 还在重症监护室里 -好吧 |
[27:44] | Hey, what’d your counselor say? | 你的咨询师怎么说 |
[27:45] | Oh, that I’m coping well with the trauma, | 说我对精神创伤应对得很好 |
[27:47] | but I think she was talking about working with you. | 但我觉得她是指和你一起工作 |
[27:50] | You’re in the van. | 你留在车里 |
[27:51] | Wait, why can’t I do the buy with you? | 等等 为什么不让我和你去交易 |
[27:52] | ‘Cause Antonio called shotgun before you did. | 因为安东尼奥抢在你前面说了 |
[27:54] | You gotta be– | 你在开玩… |
[27:54] | Al, how long is this gonna go on for? I’m fine. | 埃尔 这样子还得多久 我没事好吗 |
[27:57] | – Christmas. – What? | -“圣诞节” -什么 |
[27:59] | Christmas is the takedown word. | 我们的行动暗号是”圣诞节” |
[28:05] | Reservation’s all set at Carmine’s for when he’s out. | 我在卡迈恩餐厅定了位置庆祝他出狱 |
[28:09] | They gave us the back room, | 他们把包间留给我们了 |
[28:10] | so who do you want me to invite? | 所以你都想请谁 |
[28:11] | Oh, let’s keep it small, just the three of us. | 不用大张旗鼓 就我们三个就行 |
[28:13] | – Yeah? – I don’t think | -真的吗 -我觉得 |
[28:14] | he should be around his old friends just yet. | 他现在不该跟那些狐朋狗友混在一起 |
[28:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:30] | That’s our boy, Ganz. | 就是他 甘茨 |
[28:35] | Milner says you’re huntin’ for hardware? | 米尔纳说你们想弄点装备是么 |
[28:38] | If they’re the quality Milner said they are, | 如果真如他说的那样货真价实 |
[28:39] | we’ll take most of ’em off your hands. | 我们要的可不少 |
[28:43] | I’ll take you to it. | 我带你们去看 |
[28:45] | – Get in. – Aw, come on. | -上车吧 -得了吧 |
[28:48] | Only one of you with the money. | 只许带着钱的那个上来 |
[28:50] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[28:52] | Fine with me. | 我无所谓 |
[28:54] | Hey, hey–whoa, whoa, whoa, wait–wait a sec. | 等等 等等 等会儿 |
[28:55] | Wait–wait–wait a sec. | 等会儿 |
[28:57] | – Okay. – No. | -好的 -不行 |
[28:59] | All right. | 没问题 |
[29:01] | He’s a cupcake. | 他就是个怂货 |
[29:06] | We’re goin’ mobile. | 我们要上路了 |
[29:12] | – What’s your name? – What do you care? | -你叫什么名字 -问这个干吗 |
[29:15] | We’re heading north. | 我们在往北开 |
[29:18] | Heard you had a– a crew. | 听说你…还有几个手下 |
[29:20] | Well, you’ll meet ’em soon enough. | 你很快就能见到他们了 |
[29:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:27] | We’ve lost his audio and his tracking beacon. | 他的声音传输和追踪信号都没了 |
[29:31] | We’re headin’ into McCook. | 我们在往麦克库克开 |
[29:33] | Why do you keep calling out directions? | 为什么你一直在说我们的行驶方向 |
[29:35] | I’m in a car with some guy I never met. | 我和个素昧平生的人坐在一辆车里 |
[29:38] | You know, he’s taking me to an undisclosed location. | 他要把我带去一个位置不明的地点 |
[29:41] | You know, I’m just thinkin’ out loud. | 我只是说出脑子里想的而已 |
[29:45] | Pull over. | 靠边停 |
[29:49] | Give me your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[29:51] | I’m not wired. | 我没戴窃听器 |
[29:54] | Do it. | 快点 |
[29:56] | Open the door, and you die. | 敢开门 你就没命了 |
[29:59] | This is so, so dumb. | 你这简直是胡来 |
[30:06] | Okay. | 走吧 |
[30:11] | I want you to look at the mile marker and make a note. | 你好好记住路上的英里标牌 |
[30:14] | – Why’s that? – Once the deal is done, | -干什么 -等我们交易完 |
[30:15] | you’re gonna bring me back here so I can look for that phone. | 你得把我带回这里 我好来找手机 |
[30:18] | How closely can you track him, Jin? | 追踪精度有多少 吉恩 |
[30:20] | Six meters. | 六米 |
[30:21] | Yards, whatever. | 五米五 差不多吧 |
[30:48] | Let’s see the money. | 先看看钱 |
[30:50] | 25 large. | 我这里有两万五 |
[30:53] | I left the other half with my associate. | 另一半在我同伴身上 |
[30:57] | You really think I’ll come alone with all the cash? | 你真以为我会自己带着所有钱来吗 |
[31:02] | Well, let’s see the damn guns. | 我们看看枪吧 |
[31:15] | Look at that. | 看看这些 |
[31:24] | It’s just like Christmas morning. | 简直是圣诞节早晨啊 |
[31:28] | Cops. | 有警察 |
[31:29] | Police! | 警察 |
[31:55] | Move! | 走 |
[32:22] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[32:26] | I will drop you, I swear to God. | 我会开枪的 我发誓 |
[32:28] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[32:31] | Get on the ground. Put your palms in the air. | 趴在地上 手心朝上 |
[32:33] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[32:41] | Burgess, Atwater, you got two white male offenders | 伯吉斯 阿特沃特 有两名白人男性罪犯 |
[32:44] | moving southwest of the building towards you. | 在向你们所在的大楼西南角方向移动 |
[32:48] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[32:54] | The radio was in my belt buckle, slick. | 无线电在我的皮带扣里 聪明蛋 |
[32:57] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[32:59] | Just so when you’re in gen pop | 以防你要在牢里跟其他 |
[33:01] | telling your story, | 犯人们讲故事 |
[33:04] | you get your details straight. | 得把细节都说清楚 |
[33:12] | Well, that got crazy fast. | 行动挺迅速的啊 |
[33:14] | Didn’t I tell you he was a cupcake? | 我说了他是个怂货吧 |
[33:25] | I gotta take care of something. | 我得去处理点别的事 |
[33:27] | Don’t say that. | 不要这样 |
[33:28] | Tell Justin something popped up. | 跟贾斯汀说我突然有事 |
[33:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[33:39] | Just do this for me, okay? | 帮我这个忙 好吗 |
[33:41] | – Thank you. – No. | -谢谢 -不行 |
[33:42] | You’re telling me that whatever you have going on | 你是告诉我你现在要去处理的事 |
[33:44] | is more important than seeing your only son | 比去接你的独生儿子 |
[33:46] | – walk out of the gates? – Yes. | -出狱更重要吗 -是的 |
[33:49] | Tell Justin I love him and I’ll see him tomorrow. | 告诉贾斯汀我爱他 明天会见他的 |
[33:59] | That’s your third. | 你都喝了三杯了 |
[34:01] | Still one short of getting me through this evening. | 再喝一杯都不成问题 否则今晚不好熬啊 |
[34:12] | Jasmine. | 贾斯敏 |
[34:15] | What the hell? | 你搞什么 |
[34:17] | My wife wanted to meet you. | 我妻子想见见你 |
[34:19] | So why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么不早说 |
[34:21] | You would never have come. | 说了你就不会来了 |
[34:22] | You’re right. | 是的 |
[34:27] | Jasmine, Laura. | 这是贾斯敏 劳拉 |
[34:27] | Laura, Jasmine. | 这是劳拉 贾斯敏 |
[34:30] | Hi. It’s–it’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[34:32] | Look, Mrs. Dawson, I get it, okay? | 道森太太 我明白的 |
[34:35] | Nobody wants their husband to hang out with someone like– | 没人会希望自己的丈夫跟… |
[34:38] | like me, but you know what? | 我这样的人在一起 但你要知道 |
[34:40] | Let me tell you something, okay? | 我跟你说明白 |
[34:41] | I got no designs on him, and he’s got none on me, | 我对他没想法 他对我也没有 |
[34:43] | so if we’re done with this little face-to-face… | 所以既然我们已经说开了… |
[34:45] | Wait. Just wait. | 等等 稍等一下 |
[34:53] | I wanted to give you this. | 我想把这个送给你 |
[35:07] | 公元四世纪土耳其的一位主教 还是位富有的慈善家 圣诞老人的原型 | |
[35:07] | It’s, uh, it’s St. Nicholas, | 这是圣·尼古拉斯像 |
[35:10] | the patron saint of children. | 孩子的守护神 |
[35:16] | You helped save our son’s life. | 你帮忙救了我们儿子的命 |
[35:22] | I just wanted to thank you personally. | 我只是想亲自感谢你 |
[35:27] | Why didn’t you tell me this is why you wanted to see her? | 你为什么不告诉我你想见她是因为这个 |
[35:29] | ‘Cause you wouldn’t have brought her. | 那样你就不会叫她来了 |
[35:37] | Nobody’s wife has ever thanked me before. | 从没有谁的妻子感谢过我 |
[35:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:44] | Sit down. | 过来坐 |
[35:54] | Good evening, ladies. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[36:02] | You take one photo and post this on facebook, | 你要是敢拍照发到网上 |
[36:05] | I will destroy you. | 我就灭了你 |
[36:06] | – Copy that. – Good. | -收到 -很好 |
[36:10] | All right, let’s do this. | 我们出发吧 |
[36:13] | Have a good night. | 玩得愉快 |
[36:28] | All right, well, I appreciate the phone call. | 好的 谢谢你的电话 |
[36:36] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[36:39] | Who’s on the phone? | 是谁的电话 |
[36:41] | Uh, that was, um… | 那是… |
[36:44] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[36:47] | All right, look, listen, I wanted | 听着 我想 |
[36:49] | to bring you in on somethin’, okay? | 告诉你件事 好吗 |
[36:50] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[36:52] | Um, they didn’t pull me out of the academy | 他们把我从学院调出来 |
[36:54] | to do paperwork. | 不是做文书工作 |
[36:56] | They pulled me out to work in intelligence. | 他们把我调出来进情报组了 |
[37:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:09] | It’s a good thing, isn’t it? | 这是好事 对吧 |
[37:11] | Yeah, like you wouldn’t believe. | 是啊 天大的好事 |
[37:12] | It’s awesome. | 简直太棒了 |
[37:13] | There’s guys with 10 years on the job | 有些都工作了十年的人 |
[37:15] | that are still trying to give their left nut | 还在拼了老命努力 |
[37:17] | to be in this unit. | 加入这个组 |
[37:17] | Well, what was the phone call? | 那刚才的电话是怎么回事 |
[37:22] | I was in a shooting yesterday. | 昨天我遇到了一起枪击事件 |
[37:25] | What? | 什么 |
[37:26] | – It’s all right. – Oh my God, what happened? | -没事的 -天呐 发生了什么事 |
[37:27] | Well, the guy that I shot | 我打中了 |
[37:31] | who was trying to kill me. | 想要杀我的人 |
[37:34] | He died, and that was the hospital. | 他死了 刚才是医院来的电话 |
[37:40] | Are you messin’ with me right now? | 你是在逗我玩吗 |
[37:42] | No. I’m not messing with you. | 没有 我没逗你 |
[37:45] | I just wanted to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[37:47] | in case I’m a little distracted tonight, | 以防我今天晚上会心不在焉 |
[37:48] | which I won’t be, | 但是我不会的 |
[37:48] | because I’m totally fine, okay? | 因为我完全没事 |
[37:50] | Hey, look at me. | 看看我 |
[37:52] | I’m fine. It’s all fine. | 什么事都没有 |
[37:54] | Now, come make me look pretty. | 快来给我长长脸吧 |
[37:57] | – Let’s go mingle. – Adam. | -我们去玩吧 -亚当 |
[37:59] | How can you be fine? | 你怎么可能没事 |
[38:04] | I don’t know. I just am. | 我不知道 但我确实没事 |
[38:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:11] | Well, listen, I need a drink. | 反正我需要喝一杯 |
[38:25] | Freedom! | 自由万岁 |
[38:30] | Gentlemen, it’s been nice. | 先生们 很高兴认识你们 |
[38:37] | It’s good to see you, Justin. | 见到你真高兴 贾斯汀 |
[38:43] | – Damn, you are lookin’ good. – Get outta here. | -你看起来不错啊 -得了吧 |
[38:47] | A goat would look good to you right now. | 现在你看见头山羊都会觉得不错 |
[38:48] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 可能吧 |
[38:50] | So where’s my old man? | 我老爹呢 |
[38:53] | He had to take care of something. | 他有事情要处理 |
[38:56] | Why am I not surprised by that? | 为什么我一点都不惊讶 |
[38:58] | Come on, he’s working. | 别这样 他在工作 |
[38:59] | Yeah, he’s always working. | 是 他永远在工作 |
[39:02] | Whatever, I don’t care. | 反正我不在乎 |
[39:03] | I just wanted to see you anyways. | 我本来就是想见你 |
[39:06] | All right. Let’s go get you a hot meal– | 好了 咱们去给你弄点好吃的 |
[39:10] | Whoa, what the hell was that? | 你这是干什么 |
[39:13] | Hey, I’m not that snot-nosed kid anymore. | 我已经不是那个流鼻涕的小屁孩了 |
[39:16] | I’ll prove it to you, okay? | 我会证明给你看的 好吗 |
[39:18] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 走吧 |
[39:20] | You want me to drive, or do you want to drive? | 你开车还是我开车 |
[39:22] | Get in the car. | 上车吧 |
[39:27] | When are we taking Maurice down? | 我们什么时候能抓住莫里斯 |
[39:30] | Let me rephrase that. | 让我换个说法 |
[39:31] | We need to take Maurice down. | 我们必须抓住莫里斯 |
[39:34] | I will. | 我会的 |
[39:35] | Two weeks max. | 最多两星期 |
[39:37] | Two weeks from today? | 从今天算起两星期 |
[39:38] | Two weeks from today. | 从今天算起两星期 |
[39:40] | Nice try. Where is the money? | 想得美 钱呢 |
[39:45] | Maurice gives you 5,000 a week. Where is it? | 莫里斯一周给你五千块 哪去了 |
[39:47] | He didn’t have it. | 他没那么多 |
[39:49] | That’s funny | 这就怪了 |
[39:51] | ’cause my intel said he’s stacked. | 我的内线说他存下钱了 |
[39:53] | Maybe you should be meeting your intel here and not me. | 或许你该在这里见你的内线而不是我 |
[39:55] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[40:00] | If I find out you’re lying to me, | 如果我发现你对我撒谎 |
[40:04] | I will bury you. | 我会灭了你的 |
[40:18] | You’re gonna be all right, partner. | 你会没事的 伙计 |
[40:22] | I just–I don’t know. | 我只是 我不知道 |
[40:28] | How do you know I won’t screw this up | 你怎么知道我不会搞砸 |
[40:29] | and she makes me come back? | 然后她把我赶回来 |
[40:32] | Two reasons. | 两个原因 |
[40:35] | One, because I know you’re a good kid, | 第一 我知道你是个好孩子 |
[40:38] | and two, because you know if you do screw up, | 第二 你知道如果你搞砸了 |
[40:41] | I’m driving all the way there to kick your ass. | 我会千里迢迢去揍你的 |
[40:54] | Look at you, all grown up. | 看看你 都长这么大了 |
[40:57] | Hey, Aunt Shona. | 莎纳阿姨 |
[40:59] | – Hank Voight. – Shona Williams. | -汉克·博伊特 -莎纳·威廉姆斯 |
[41:02] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[41:03] | Here, to help cover costs. | 这个 用来顶些开销 |
[41:07] | I can’t take this. | 这我不能拿 |
[41:10] | Delieve me, by the time D’anthony | 相信我 等德安东尼 |
[41:11] | gets his appetite back, | 恢复了胃口 |
[41:12] | that will barely cover breakfast. | 这连他的早饭都不够 |
[41:18] | That’s very nice of you. | 你真是好人 |
[41:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:35] | Any time. | 客气了 |