时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Police! – Previously on Chicago PD… | -警察 -《芝加哥警署》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Beheading– that’s a signature cartel move. | 斩首 那是贩毒集团独有的手段 |
[00:06] | Adres Dias, aka Pulpo. | 亚德勒斯·迪亚斯 外号”八爪” |
[00:08] | Open up! | 开门 |
[00:10] | Officer shot! | 警员中枪 |
[00:12] | Stop! | 站住 |
[00:14] | You played games. | 是你在背后搞的鬼 |
[00:14] | Back up, Voight. | 退后 博伊特 |
[00:15] | And you got her killed! | 是你把她害死了 |
[00:17] | That’s my partner’s blood. | 这是我搭档的血 |
[00:22] | Antonio, someone’s taken Diego. | 安东尼奥 有人带走了迪戈 |
[00:31] | Come on. Go, Antonio. | 快点 安东尼奥 |
[00:32] | Mitchell, let him in, let him in. | 米切尔 让他进来 让他进来 |
[00:34] | – Laura! – Antonio…Antonio! | -劳拉 -安东尼奥 安东尼奥 |
[00:42] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[00:43] | Our baby.He’s got to be so scared. | 我们儿子 他肯定吓坏了 |
[00:44] | I will get him back. | 我一定会救他回来的 |
[00:46] | I know you will. You have to. | 我知道 你必须救他 |
[00:49] | What do we know? | 现在有什么线索 |
[00:50] | There’s no cameras in the alley. | 后巷里没监控 |
[00:51] | We’re checking the streets on both sides for ATM video. | 我们正在查两边街道上自动取款机的监控记录 |
[00:54] | Neighbors? | 街坊呢 |
[00:56] | One lady gave us a white van, | 一位女士说看到一辆白色货车 |
[00:57] | but no license, no driver description, nothing. | 但是不知道牌照和司机样貌 没有线索 |
[01:00] | Detectives are rolling, squads are canvassing the area | 警探们在查了 各小队也在挨家挨户 |
[01:02] | and knocking on doors, checking for cameras. | 询问盘查 看看能不能找到监控录像 |
[01:04] | Someone’s on the PODS right now. | 警方监控那边也有人去查了 |
[01:05] | We have security cameras out front, but nothing in the alley. | 我们前面有监控 但是后巷什么都没有 |
[01:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:09] | – Para Laura, para Laura! – Sir– | -劳拉女士 劳拉女士 -先生 |
[01:12] | Let him in. Let him in! | 放他进来 放他进来 |
[01:26] | “Pulpo free by midnight, or your son dies.” | 午夜放了”八爪” 否则你儿子没命 |
[01:34] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[01:36] | Uh, I know he’s not here. | 反正不在这里 |
[01:44] | Beyond that– | 除此之外 |
[01:45] | I don’t think you want me to ask you again. | 别让我问第二遍 |
[01:46] | Ah, si, si, si, si. | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:49] | I heard about this type of thing back in Bogota. | 我在波哥大听说过这种事 |
[01:52] | Yeah. Your son was kidnapped, yes? | 你儿子被绑架了 对吗 |
[01:56] | Yes. | 对的 |
[01:57] | Yeah, I read that many times. | 我看到过很多类似的消息 |
[02:00] | Many, many times. | 很多 很多 |
[02:02] | If the kidnappers were given what they wanted, | 如果满足绑匪的要求 |
[02:04] | then the wife | 那被绑走的妻子 |
[02:06] | or son was returned, | 或者儿子就会被释放 |
[02:10] | not a single scratch on their faces. | 毫发无损的回去 |
[02:16] | Maybe you should give ’em what they want, Antonio, | 你应该满足绑匪的要求 安东尼奥 |
[02:18] | whatever that may be. | 不论他们要什么 |
[02:21] | If you want to see Diego again, that is. | 如果你还想再见到迪戈的话 |
[02:48] | – Hi, Erin. – Emmy, Liam. | -你好 艾琳 -艾米 利亚姆 |
[02:50] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[02:52] | Is your dad home? | 你爸爸在家吗 |
[02:54] | Hey, dad! Erin’s here! | 爸爸 艾琳来了 |
[02:58] | – Yeah? – Alec? | -怎么了 -亚历克 |
[03:03] | Hey, you guys want to go inside? | 你们俩先到里面去好吗 |
[03:04] | – Okay, yeah. – Okay. | -好的 -去吧 |
[03:05] | – Bye, Erin. – Bye! | -拜拜 艾琳 -拜拜 |
[03:08] | Jules… | 茱尔斯 |
[03:35] | They took Antonio’s son. | 他们抓了安东尼奥的儿子 |
[03:38] | And they took my own, as far as I’m concerned. | 在我看来 就是抓了我儿子 |
[03:42] | Nothing else matters till we get Diego back. | 不惜一切代价救回迪戈 |
[03:46] | Nothing. | 不惜一切 |
[03:51] | Sarge… | 警长 |
[03:53] | So this all started with Rev and Coop getting their heads chopped off. | 事件起因是雷夫和库珀被斩首 |
[03:56] | And both did essentially the same job for Pulpo, | 他们两个在”八爪”手下的工作是一样的 |
[03:59] | mid-level distribution, right? | 都是中级毒品分销商 对吧 |
[04:01] | So we know Pulpo’s cleaning house. | 也就是说”八爪”在清理门户 |
[04:02] | And what do you do when you get rid of old furniture? | 通常把旧家具扔掉后会怎么做呢 |
[04:04] | You got to bring in something new. | 你得买新的 |
[04:06] | This guy stood out. | 这个人很有戏 |
[04:07] | It’s Ernesto Milpas. | 欧内斯托·米帕斯 |
[04:09] | He was running 15 corners between 22nd and Kedzie | 芝加哥警署在09年抓到他时 他负责 |
[04:12] | when CPD pinched him in ’09. | 22大街和凯基大道间的15个街角售毒点 |
[04:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was on that bust with Jules. | 对 我记得 当时我跟茱尔斯也参加了抓捕 |
[04:15] | He was released last year. | 他去年刑满出狱了 |
[04:17] | He was a climber. | 这个人一心想往上爬 |
[04:18] | Maybe he’s looking to get promoted. | 可能他正期望升迁呢 |
[04:20] | He’s the best of a lot of bad options. | 这是坏人中最好的选择 |
[04:21] | What do we have on him now? | 目前收集到了多少他的资料 |
[04:23] | P.O.’s got an address. That’s a year old. | 从邮局找到他的地址了 不过是一年前的 |
[04:30] | Olinsky, Olinsky! | 奥林斯基 奥林斯基 |
[04:33] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[04:34] | Hey, let’s go, man. | 我们走 |
[04:35] | I’m ready to nail this son of a bitch. | 我做好拿下那个混蛋的准备了 |
[04:37] | First we gotta get dressed. | 我们首先得打扮好 |
[04:38] | You can just pick one. | 你来选一件吧 |
[04:39] | All right, now, our job on this one | 好吧 这件案子我们主要负责 |
[04:42] | is to put early eyes on the place | 那地方的前期监视 |
[04:44] | and then provide backup as well. | 同时提供支援 |
[04:46] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[04:52] | Fiancee? | 你未婚妻吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:54] | Have you talked to her? | 你跟她说过了吗 |
[04:56] | No, not yet. | 还没说 |
[04:57] | She still doesn’t know what you do? | 她现在还不知道你的工作吗 |
[04:59] | When’s the last time you brushed your teeth? | 你上次刷牙是什么时候 |
[05:02] | I’m supposed to be homeless, man. | 我的身份是流浪汉 |
[05:04] | That’s not a good excuse. | 流浪汉就不刷牙吗 |
[05:05] | – Okay, you guys have 118. – Thanks, Sarge. | -好 给你们118 -谢谢 警长 |
[05:10] | Atwater and Burgess, car number 452. | 阿特沃特和伯吉斯 452号车 |
[05:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:17] | – You two with us today. – Yes, sir. | -今天你俩跟着我 -是 长官 |
[05:20] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:21] | Dawson. | 道森 |
[05:22] | Look, whatever you need, | 有什么需要 |
[05:26] | you have my support. | 尽管来找我 |
[05:27] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[05:32] | Let’s talk. | 我们聊一下 |
[05:35] | All right, look, what’s going on? | 好吧 怎么回事 |
[05:37] | He basically accused me of getting Willhite killed | 基本上 他在全部门的人面前指控 |
[05:39] | in front of the entire district. | 说是我害死了威尔海特 |
[05:41] | No basically about it. | 就是他害死的 |
[05:42] | You’re on the wrong side of the bars right now, Voight. | 你这会儿应该待在监狱里的 博伊特 |
[05:44] | Yeah, what does that say about your police skills | 他们把你想要的职位给我了 |
[05:46] | if they gave me the job you wanted? | 这足以说明你的工作能力了吧 |
[05:47] | Quite enough. Belden, go take a walk. | 够了 拜尔登 出去走走 |
[05:56] | Hank, I hope this don’t shock you, | 汉克 我希望你不要太震惊 |
[06:00] | but there’s some people who think | 但确实有些人觉得 |
[06:01] | you don’t deserve to be back on this job. | 你不配重新得到这个职位 |
[06:04] | What do I care? | 关我什么事 |
[06:05] | Well, so far, you got a dead cop | 现在你已有一名部下殉职 |
[06:07] | and an abducted kid as a legacy. | 还导致一名儿童遭绑架 |
[06:09] | This is gonna be a real short stint if you don’t turn things around. | 如果再不扭转局面 你的地位就难保了 |
[06:18] | – 452? – Yep. | -452号车吗 -是的 |
[06:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:27] | Oh, God. What… | 老天 什么… |
[06:28] | Oh, no. What did you do to Platt? | 不 你怎么得罪普拉特了 |
[06:32] | I didn’t do nothing to platt. What did you do to Platt? | 我没怎么着她啊 你怎么得罪她了 |
[06:33] | You must have done something. | 你肯定是得罪她了 |
[06:35] | Burgess, I’m gonna tell you this right now. | 伯吉斯 我现在提醒你 |
[06:36] | Don’t walk down a road you can’t come back from. | 不要执迷不悟 |
[06:39] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[06:41] | I called her a house mouse. | 我骂她是鼷鼠了 |
[06:42] | You didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[06:43] | She ran me all over creation | 为了她表弟的俗戒指 |
[06:44] | for this gaudy ring of her cousin’s, and then she… | 她使唤我到处跑 然后她… |
[06:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:50] | Sometimes my temper can hinder my ability to communicate. | 有时我的脾气会影响我的沟通能力 |
[06:59] | I don’t know how Antonio’s handling all this. | 我不知道安东尼奥是怎么熬过来的 |
[07:02] | If I had a kid snatched up, I would be incoherent. | 如果我的孩子被绑架 我会失去理智的 |
[07:08] | I used to think that cops under Voight were invincible, | 我以前觉得博伊特手下的人是战无不胜的 |
[07:13] | and then Jules died. | 结果茱尔斯牺牲了 |
[07:16] | I was holding her hand. | 我当时还握着她的手 |
[07:20] | As a soldier, how did you deal with it? | 你当兵的时候都是怎么面对这种事的 |
[07:25] | Generally… | 一般来说… |
[07:27] | Take it out on those who didn’t deserve it. | 要为那些无辜的人报仇 |
[07:39] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 来啊来啊 快来 |
[07:59] | Jeez. What are you, a ninja? | 老天 你都不出声 当忍者啊 |
[08:01] | You gotta make some noise or something, man. | 你好歹出个声啊 伙计 |
[08:04] | – Anything? – No. | -有什么发现吗 -还没 |
[08:09] | – Money. – You kidding me? | -钱拿来 -逗我呢 |
[08:10] | Come on. | 拿来 |
[08:12] | All right, all I got is a 20. | 好吧 我只有20块 |
[08:14] | I want that back later. | 以后要还的 |
[08:23] | She’ll think you’re having an affair. | 她会以为你劈腿了 |
[08:24] | Nah. | 不会 |
[08:26] | I told her they pulled me out of the academy | 我告诉她 他们把我从学院调出来 |
[08:27] | to do paperwork in the ivory tower. | 去局里做文书工作了 |
[08:29] | Ah, that’s original. | 这个借口好 |
[08:32] | I don’t want her to worry. | 我不想让她担心 |
[08:33] | End it now, kid. | 长痛不如短痛 孩子 |
[08:35] | Avoid a lifetime of misery and despair. | 这样可以不用遭受痛苦绝望的人生 |
[08:37] | Go find another garbage can, huh? | 继续掏你的垃圾箱去吧 |
[08:51] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[08:53] | There’s our boy. | 目标出现 |
[08:59] | What the hell is Ruzek doing? | 鲁塞克在搞什么 |
[09:03] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[09:07] | Everybody, go, go! | 所有人行动 行动 |
[09:10] | Damn it, freeze! | 妈的 站住 |
[09:53] | Suspect is on foot out the southwest side of the warehouse. | 嫌疑人从仓库西南方逃走了 |
[10:15] | Coming out! He’s in the wind. | 我出来了啊 他已经逃走了 |
[10:28] | Hey. You okay, kid? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[10:30] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m an idiot, but I’m fine. | 我没事 我是个笨蛋 但我没事 |
[10:32] | Hey, it wasn’t your fault. Trust me. | 这不是你的错 真的 |
[10:34] | No sign of Diego that he was ever here. | 没有任何迪亚戈出现过的迹象 |
[10:38] | We had him! What the hell was that? | 我们都看到他了 你搞什么呢 |
[10:39] | – Hey, I made a move. – Take it easy. | -我行动了而已 -别激动 |
[10:41] | – A stupid one! – Take it easy, take it easy. | -你搞砸了 -别激动 放松 |
[10:42] | Let’s not forget who let herself get jumped! | 别忘了是谁让她负责的 |
[10:44] | Hey, I… | 喂 我… |
[10:48] | Detective Dawson, this is Burgess. | 道森警探 我是伯吉斯 |
[10:49] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你最好来看看这个 |
[10:51] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 走吧 |
[11:03] | Tell me you have something. | 告诉我你有发现了 |
[11:12] | Translation. | 翻译出来 |
[11:13] | Scream, and we cut out your tongue. | 你敢叫 我们就割掉你的舌头 |
[11:18] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[11:19] | They say they’re gonna kill me, daddy. | 他们说要杀了我 爸爸 |
[11:25] | Check out the paneled wall. | 看后面的墙板 |
[11:27] | That’s not here. | 不是这里 |
[11:32] | I want lists of the other passengers | 我需要那些哥伦比亚人所搭的那班飞机上 |
[11:34] | on the planes the Colombians arrived in. | 其他所有乘客的名单 |
[11:36] | Homeland Security will have it all. | 国土安全局会有完整的名单 |
[11:38] | Maybe some others came in with Pulpo we can run down. | 我们可以查查和”八爪”一起来的其他人 |
[11:46] | I know this goes against everything we stand for. | 我知道这违反了我们的基本原则 |
[11:51] | We should consider making the deal. | 我们应该考虑跟他们做交易 |
[11:53] | Give them Pulpo for Diego. | 用”八爪”换迪亚戈 |
[11:54] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[11:55] | He’s my son, Voight. Let’s make the trade. | 他是我儿子 博伊特 我们接受交易吧 |
[11:57] | Trades don’t work out, bro. | 交易解决不了问题 老兄 |
[12:00] | No one above would okay it. | 上级也不会同意 |
[12:03] | Tell me which one of those excuses I’m supposed to believe. | 我该相信你说的哪个借口 |
[12:05] | We still have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[12:12] | All right, go through these one by one. | 仔细查看这些资料 |
[12:14] | See if anyone crosses with Pulpo or Ernesto. | 看有谁和”八爪”还有欧内斯特有关系 |
[12:16] | These are mine. | 这些是我的 |
[12:18] | Okay, look, remember, the red-tabbed files | 记住 带红标的文件 |
[12:20] | are the CIS that have been paid out, okay? | 是已经入过库的公共信息系统文件 |
[12:22] | And you ca–hey, no. No, no, no, no. | 不能… 喂 不对不对 |
[12:24] | Those don’t go in that pile. | 那些不是同一类的 |
[12:25] | You gotta keep it separate, or you’re gonna get it confused | 必须分开放 不然都会 |
[12:26] | – with the other ones, and you– – Jin! | -被弄混的 还有你 -吉恩 |
[12:28] | – Told you– – Jin. | -刚刚才说过 -吉恩 |
[12:29] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[12:30] | What you got so far on the video? | 录像上有什么发现吗 |
[12:33] | Okay. It was recorded last night. | 好的 录像是昨晚录的 |
[12:33] | 芝加哥警署罪犯 白人女性 | |
[12:35] | 逮捕罪名 偷窃 暴力殴打 非法持有大麻 化名或曾用名 艾琳·林德赛 | |
[12:35] | There are some other voices in the distance on the audio track, | 音轨上可以听出远处还有其他声音 |
[12:38] | so there’s reason to believe that it was in a public place. | 因此可以推断视频是在公共场所拍摄的 |
[12:40] | Back room of a bar, maybe a motel. | 可能是酒吧的内堂或者是汽车旅馆里 |
[12:43] | It’s really not much to go on, though. | 但是没有什么确实有用的线索 |
[12:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:46] | Halstead, Lindsay, come here a sec. | 霍斯特德 琳德赛 过来一下 |
[12:51] | In case we’re gonna consider a trade, | 我们也许会考虑进行交易 |
[12:54] | I want you to check out these locations. | 你们先去查看一下这几个地点 |
[12:56] | Sight lines, sniper spots, the works. | 最佳视线 狙击位置 建筑构造之类的 |
[12:58] | You considering negotiating? | 你在考虑谈判吗 |
[13:00] | Just check it out. | 先去查查 |
[13:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:07] | – Hey, Voight. – Hmm? | -博伊特 -什么 |
[13:09] | I was wrong with Ruzek. | 我看错鲁塞克了 |
[13:12] | Yeah, he certainly ain’t his father’s son. | 是啊 他没有遗传到他父亲太多优点啊 |
[13:14] | Yeah, it was a gut call. | 我是凭直觉选的他 |
[13:18] | I was wrong, so I’m gonna send him back to the academy. | 我判断错了 我要把他送回警校 |
[13:21] | Your gut’s always been smarter than you, Alvin. | 埃尔文 你的直觉一向比你可靠 |
[13:29] | You need more? Here. | 还需要吗 这还有 |
[13:32] | Hey, listen. Antonio, I want to apologize. | 安东尼奥 我想向你道歉 |
[13:34] | Save it, for when we get Diego back. | 把迪戈救回来后再说吧 |
[13:38] | Sure. | 行 |
[13:41] | So what’s your secret, man? | 你的秘诀是什么 兄弟 |
[13:42] | To? | 什么秘诀 |
[13:43] | Keeping so many CIs. | 手下有这么多线人 |
[13:46] | Never make them testify, | 绝不要求他们出庭作证 |
[13:47] | and you never lie to them. | 绝不对他们撒谎 |
[13:48] | Sometimes you gotta be willing to toss a case, | 有时为了保护线人 |
[13:51] | protect an informant. | 得甘愿放弃案子 |
[13:57] | ‘Cause sometimes when you really need someone, | 这样在你需要他们的时候 |
[13:59] | they’re still there for you. | 他们才愿意为你赴汤蹈火 |
[14:15] | Detective Dawson, surprised to see your text. | 道森警探 没想到会收到你的短信 |
[14:17] | Yeah, thanks for hitting me back. | 谢谢你的回信 |
[14:18] | – Hey, what’s wrong? – The usual. | -出什么事了 -就是平时那些事 |
[14:21] | Listen. | 听着 |
[14:22] | Do you remember Ernesto? | 你还记得欧内斯托吗 |
[14:24] | He was caught up in the net when we busted | 在搜查26号街与索耶街路口的房子时 |
[14:26] | that house on 26th and Sawyer. | 我们逮捕了他 |
[14:27] | – You were working there. – Yeah, I remember him. | -当时你在那里工作 -我记得他 |
[14:28] | Curly-haired brunettes. So that was his thing. | 他偏好褐色卷发的女子 |
[14:30] | Yeah, well, he’s back on the street. | 他被释放了 |
[14:32] | I need to know if he’s ordered any girls | 我想知道在最近几周时间里 |
[14:33] | in the last couple of weeks, | 他有没有找什么女孩 |
[14:34] | but what I really want to know is where he might be flopping. | 我最关心的是 他可能在哪里藏身 |
[14:36] | I can call around. | 我可以去打听打听 |
[14:37] | – Would you? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没问题 |
[14:41] | Can you, you know– | 你能 我是说 |
[14:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 好 |
[14:49] | You always played it straight with me. | 你从来都不拐弯抹角 |
[14:52] | – Call me if you get anything. – Sure. | -有消息就跟我联系 -好 |
[14:53] | I need it fast. | 这事很急 |
[14:54] | Okay, okay, I got it. | 好好好 我知道了 |
[14:58] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:59] | This Ernesto — | 欧内斯托 |
[15:01] | My eight-year-old son is missing, and he’s involved. | 我八岁的儿子失踪了 他和此事相关 |
[15:04] | So it’s important. | 所以事关重大 |
[15:06] | My God, I’m so sorry. | 我的天 很遗憾 |
[15:08] | Hey, listen, I will call around. | 听着 我会帮你打听的 |
[15:11] | Thank you, Jasmine. | 谢谢你 贾斯敏 |
[15:15] | My real name’s Victoria, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 我的真名是维多利亚 |
[15:17] | Hmm. I know. | 我知道 |
[15:23] | All right, put snipers there and there. | 好 在那里和那里都安排狙击手 |
[15:29] | And two more snipers in the windows there. | 那扇窗子后面也安排两名狙击手 |
[15:31] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[15:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:35] | Do you know what percentage of kidnappings end in a successful swap? | 你知道绑架案中交易成功的几率是多少吗 |
[15:39] | Less than 1%. | 不到1% |
[15:40] | It’s just a contingency. | 只是偶然事件而已 |
[15:46] | – I gotta ask you something. – Go ahead. | -我有事要问你 -问吧 |
[15:49] | I saw your file, | 我看到你的档案了 |
[15:51] | as one of Voight’s CIs. | 你做博伊特的线人时的档案 |
[15:55] | Did he turn you out? | 是他找你做线人的吗 |
[15:59] | He didn’t have to turn me out. | 根本不需要他找我 |
[16:02] | I volunteered because he saved my life. | 他救了我一命 所以我自告奋勇的 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[16:16] | You’ve got a call holding on line two. | 二号线上有你的电话 |
[16:17] | An Erica Gradishar? | 艾丽卡·格拉迪沙尔 |
[16:19] | I’ll call her back. | 回头我再打给她 |
[16:20] | Said it’s pretty important. | 她说有重要的事找你 |
[16:21] | I’ll call her back. | 我会打给她的 |
[16:44] | Hey, sorry. I didn’t want to go in there. | 抱歉 我不是很想进去 |
[16:46] | No, I get it. | 没事 我明白 |
[16:46] | Okay, so I asked around about Ernesto, | 我打听了欧内斯托的事 |
[16:48] | and a few girls visited him, some other Colombians | 有几个姑娘去西亚当斯街上的波尔克酒店 |
[16:50] | at the Polk Hotel on West Adams. | 招呼过他和其他一些哥伦比亚人 |
[16:52] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 真是太感谢你了 |
[16:54] | Antonio, I hope this turns out okay. | 安东尼奥 希望你平安救回你儿子 |
[17:00] | Polk Hotel on West Adams. | 西亚当斯街上的波尔克酒店 |
[17:07] | Where’s this guy’s room? | 这人住哪个房间 |
[17:40] | He was here. | 他被关在这里过 |
[18:12] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[18:16] | Get outta here. Run! | 滚远点 快滚 |
[18:24] | He knows, Antonio. | 他知道 安东尼奥 |
[18:30] | Do what you gotta do. | 尽力而为吧 |
[18:37] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[18:42] | Where the hell is my son? | 我儿子到底在哪里 |
[18:48] | Abogado. | 我要律师[西语] |
[18:49] | No, ain’t no lawyers around here, ese. | 不 这里可没有律师 伙计 |
[18:56] | You got about three minutes till this alley’s full of uniforms. | 在警察到来前 你还有三分钟 |
[18:59] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的 |
[19:02] | I’ll start with an eye. | 我会先戳瞎你一只眼 |
[19:07] | Cut his eye out! | 把他的眼挖出来 |
[19:09] | Do it! | 挖 |
[19:11] | – Do it. – Come on! | -动手啊 -快说 |
[19:14] | Come on! | 快说啊 |
[19:22] | Second time, Ernesto. | 第二次了 欧内斯托 |
[19:26] | You’re looking at life. | 你的罪名可不小 |
[19:29] | But we can say that Pulpo came in, | 我们可以说是八爪找的你 |
[19:32] | threatened you, and forced you to help them out. | 威胁你 然后强迫你去帮他们的 |
[19:35] | Abogado. | 我要律师 |
[19:35] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[19:38] | We’re gonna talk about my son! | 我们要谈的是我儿子 |
[19:41] | Diego! Eight years old! | 迪戈 他才八岁 |
[19:44] | Where I’m from, that’s off-limits. | 在我家乡 是不能那样的 |
[19:46] | Abogado. | 我要律师 |
[20:01] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[20:02] | I’m glad I wasn’t Antonio back there. | 真庆幸我不是安东尼奥 |
[20:05] | You? | 你呢 |
[20:07] | Oh, I wish I was, | 我希望我是 |
[20:08] | ’cause I know exactly what I would have done. | 因为我清楚的知道我会怎么做 |
[20:16] | I want to talk about the trade, you for Diego. | 我要求交换 拿你换迪戈 |
[20:19] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:21] | Things aren’t going too well, hmm? | 看来你们那边事情不顺啊 |
[20:27] | I’m gonna need a private plane to Bogota, to start. | 首先 我要一架私人飞机送我去波哥大 |
[20:30] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[20:31] | That’s just to start. | 这还只是我第一个条件呢 |
[20:32] | Help you, Detective? | 需要帮忙吗 警探 |
[20:34] | I’m fine, thanks, Lieutenant. If you don’t mind… | 没事 谢谢警督 如果你不介意 |
[20:36] | I do mind. | 我介意 |
[20:38] | Sounds like you guys need to get your ducks in a row. | 看来你们得先统一意见才行啊 |
[20:45] | I appreciate what you’re going through, Antonio. | 我很同情你的遭遇 安东尼奥 |
[20:48] | I mean that, but violent crimes | 真的 但是就暴力犯罪这一项 |
[20:49] | has multiple murders on this guy. | 这人身上就背了好几条人命 |
[20:51] | He beat your rap before. | 他之前从你手中逃脱了刑事处罚 |
[20:52] | I just don’t think you’re in the right head space for this. | 我觉得你现在的情绪不适合处理这个案件 |
[21:04] | He’s in here. | 他就在这儿 |
[21:06] | – Dad. – Hey, baby. | -爸爸 -宝贝 |
[21:13] | Hey. How you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[21:14] | Not even thinking about that right now. | 我现在想都不敢想那件事 |
[21:16] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[21:17] | We couldn’t sit at home another minute. | 我们在家里一分钟都待不下去了 |
[21:20] | What’s happening? What do you know? | 到底是怎么回事 你知道什么消息吗 |
[21:23] | Can you guys take Eva and Gabriela | 你们能把伊娃和加布里埃拉带到舒服的地方 |
[21:25] | somewhere comfortable, get them whatever they need? | 休息一下 尽可能满足她们的需要吗 |
[21:27] | You got it. | 放心吧 |
[21:31] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[21:38] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[21:40] | Thanks, but I’m not hungry, really. | 谢谢 但是我一点都不饿 真的 |
[21:43] | What have you guys heard? | 你们有什么消息了吗 |
[21:45] | Nothing we can say, | 我们不能说 |
[21:46] | other than the whole CPD is doing everything it can. | 我只能说整个芝加哥警署正在竭尽全力 |
[22:10] | The last thing I told Diego was that he was annoying. | 我和迪戈说的最后一句话是他很烦人 |
[22:15] | What was he doing? | 他做了什么 |
[22:17] | Shooting laser bullets at me with a Lego gun. | 用一把乐购玩具枪对我发射激光弹 |
[22:24] | We’ll find him, | 我们会找到他的 |
[22:25] | and he’s gonna annoy you for years to come. | 然后在接下来的若干年 他还会一直烦你 |
[22:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:31] | Yeah, I hope so. | 我也希望如此 |
[22:48] | Voight’s got a different way of doing things. | 博伊特处事的方式很不同 |
[22:50] | – Not your way. – No. | -和你的不一样 -是的 |
[22:54] | But he’s got some ideas? | 那他有主意对吗 |
[22:58] | He has some techniques. | 他会一些技巧 |
[23:01] | They might help. | 可能会有用 |
[23:09] | As your wife, | 作为你的妻子 |
[23:11] | I love the man that you are. | 我喜欢这样的你 |
[23:15] | You are the father I expect you to be. | 你就是我心中的好父亲 |
[23:17] | Eva and Diego see that every day. | 伊娃和迪戈每天都会感受到这点 |
[23:23] | But as a mother… | 但作为一个母亲 |
[23:27] | do whatever it takes to bring our son home. | 你不择手段也要把我们儿子带回来 |
[23:42] | Let’s do it your way. | 我们用你的方法来处理吧 |
[23:57] | You got a big problema, ese. | 你麻烦大了 伙计 |
[24:00] | Abogado. | 我要律师 |
[24:01] | No comprende abogado down here, bro. | 这里可没有律师 伙计 |
[24:52] | Espero. | 我想[西语] |
[24:55] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[24:57] | You speak english after all. | 原来你会说英语啊 |
[24:58] | No, I-I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[24:59] | No, no, no, no, no. It’s too late. | 不不不 太晚了 |
[25:02] | You know Antonio was gonna fight in the Olympics. | 你要知道安东尼奥打人可是奥林匹克水准的 |
[25:04] | I didn’t hurt him. Please, no. | 我没伤害他 求你们了 别 |
[25:06] | No, no. | 别 别 |
[25:10] | He’s still got a hell of a right. | 他这点权利还是有的 |
[25:12] | Aah, no, no, no, no! | 别别别 |
[25:21] | My partner is dead because of you, | 我的搭档因你而死 |
[25:24] | and now my son. | 现在我儿子也出事了 |
[25:26] | Wait, wait! Please. | 等等 等等 手下留情 |
[25:29] | His name is Mateo. His name is Mateo. | 他的名字是马泰奥 他的名字是马泰奥 |
[25:31] | Please, please! I have his cell number, please. | 求你了 我有他的手机号 求你了 |
[25:34] | Please, no! | 求你了 别打我 |
[25:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:38] | Mateo has your young son. | 是马泰奥抓了你的小儿子 |
[25:40] | Please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[25:47] | He’s running. Nothing about Diego. | 他跑了 没有迪戈的信息 |
[25:49] | I’ve pinged his cell to the West Adams tower, | 我定位了他的手机 这样跟西亚当斯塔 |
[25:52] | triangulating with the city center. | 还有城市中心就形成了一个三角形 |
[25:54] | I want men deployed | 我要城市所有 |
[25:55] | to all major transportation routes out of the city– | 主要的交通路线上都有我的人 |
[25:57] | Midway, O’Hare, I’m including all expressways. | 中途机场 奥哈拉机场 包括所有高速公路 |
[26:00] | He’s at Union Station. | 他在联合车站 |
[26:21] | Everybody, hit the floor. | 所有人 去楼下 |
[26:49] | Everyone, fan out. | 大家四散搜索 |
[26:51] | He’s gotta be here somewhere. | 他一定就在这里 |
[26:59] | Papa, papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[27:02] | – Luis! – Papa! | -路易斯 -爸爸 |
[27:39] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[27:42] | Boarding a bus for Indianapolis. | 在上一辆开往印第安纳波利斯的车 |
[27:45] | Wait for us. | 等着我们 |
[27:47] | Mid-America Bus Number 949 | 中美巴士公司第949号车上客 |
[27:49] | is now boarding for Indianapolis. | 目的地印第安纳波利斯 |
[27:52] | Mid-America Bus Number 949 | 中美巴士公司第949号车上客 |
[27:54] | is now boarding for Indianapolis. | 目的地印第安纳波利斯 |
[28:30] | You scream, I’ll kill you. | 你敢叫 我就杀了你 |
[28:33] | Then I’ll go to your house and kill your parents. | 然后再去你家杀了你父母 |
[28:37] | Comprende? | 明白了吗[西语] |
[29:17] | Lindsay has eyes on him. | 琳德赛看到他了 |
[29:18] | They’re on a bus headed to Indianapolis. | 他们在开往印第安纳波利斯的车上 |
[29:20] | Diego is unharmed. | 迪戈没有受伤 |
[29:23] | CPD. Where’s the manager’s office? | 芝加哥警察 你们经理办公室在哪 |
[29:25] | How many on the bus? | 车上有多少人 |
[29:26] | 25 plus the driver. | 带驾驶员25个 |
[29:28] | – Can you contact the driver? – Talia Cook. | -你能联系上驾驶员吗 -塔莉娅·库克 |
[29:31] | Yeah, I got her cell phone number. | 可以 我有她的手机号 |
[29:32] | – Can she handle herself? – I don’t know. | -她够冷静吗 -我不知道 |
[29:34] | – Only been with us a year. – Give me the number. | -我们才共事一年 -把号码给我 |
[29:39] | This is Talia. | 我是塔莉娅 |
[29:40] | Talia, this is Clint in the manager’s office. | 塔莉娅 我是经理办公室的克林特 |
[29:44] | I got a cop on this bus. | 我车上有个警察 |
[29:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:48] | CPD here wants to talk to you. | 芝加哥警署的人想跟你说话 |
[29:50] | Hey, Talia. | 你好 塔莉娅 |
[29:52] | My name’s Antonio. | 我叫安东尼奥 |
[29:55] | Listen, we’re gonna need you to pretend | 听着 我们需要你假装 |
[29:57] | there’s some engine trouble and announce that | 客车的发动机出故障了 告诉乘客 |
[29:58] | a second bus is coming behind you to take over. | 后面会有辆客车来接管他们 |
[30:01] | You ever have engine trouble before? | 你以前遇到过发动机故障吗 |
[30:03] | Once. | 有一次 |
[30:04] | There was a whole lot of smoke, and the engine conked out. | 冒出来很多烟 然后发动机失灵了 |
[30:07] | All right, well, it’s just like that minus the smoke. | 好的 就像那样 只是没烟而已 |
[30:18] | I think I see him. | 我好像看到他了 |
[30:22] | All right, you gotta play it cool. | 好的 你要冷静 |
[30:26] | Just tap your brakes a few times and pull over. | 轻踩几脚刹车 然后路边停车 |
[30:28] | We’ll do the rest. Can you do that, Talia? | 剩下的交给我们 你能做到吗 塔莉娅 |
[30:32] | Yes, sir. You want me to do it now? | 是的 警官 我现在就停车吗 |
[30:35] | Just give us ten minutes. | 等十分钟以后 |
[30:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 警官 |
[30:47] | 发信人 沃伊特 十分钟 | |
[30:58] | You gotta push it all the way over here to the right. | 你们要把客车逼停到路右边 |
[31:41] | Looks like we’re having engine trouble, folks. | 发动机似乎出故障了 乘客们 |
[31:43] | I’m gonna pull the bus over and take a look. | 我需要靠边停车看看情况 |
[31:58] | There it is. | 就是这辆 |
[32:17] | I’ve already called another bus to take you on your way, | 我已经请求另一辆大巴来接你们了 |
[32:20] | so it should be here in a minute or two. | 很快就会过来 |
[32:21] | Don’t worry. | 别着急 |
[32:43] | Here comes the backup bus now, folks. | 后备巴士开来了 乘客们 |
[32:46] | Apologies for any inconvenience. | 我对造成的不便表示抱歉 |
[33:09] | All right, we’re real sorry for the delay, folks, | 我们对耽误大家深感抱歉 乘客们 |
[33:12] | but we’ve got a tried and true new rig out here | 但我们又派了一辆没有问题的大巴 |
[33:15] | that’ll get you where you’re going right away. | 会立刻将各位送达目的地 |
[33:17] | Now, what I need from all of you | 现在 我需要大家下车 |
[33:18] | is to disembark, grab your luggage, | 拿好各自的行李 |
[33:21] | and head on over to the next bus in an orderly fashion. | 然后有秩序地登上后面那辆大巴 |
[33:24] | Can you do that for me? | 各位能做到吗 |
[33:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:55] | Get up. | 站起来啊 |
[33:56] | – Do you have the shot? – Negative. | -能瞄准吗 -不行 |
[34:25] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[34:27] | So what happened with the engine? | 发动机是什么故障啊 |
[34:29] | – Pretty scary, huh? – The engine just– | -还挺吓人的 -发动机只是… |
[34:38] | Is everything gonna be all right back there? | 后面那辆车不会再有什么事了吧 |
[34:40] | We are gonna get where we need to go on time, right? | 我们都能按时到站 对吗 |
[34:43] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 当然 当然 |
[34:44] | – It’s gonna be fine. – Okay. | -没问题的 -好的 |
[34:46] | ‘Cause the second bus is looking… | 因为第二辆车看起来… |
[34:50] | Listen, I got kids at home. | 听着 我家里还有孩子 |
[34:54] | Policia. | 警察[西语] |
[34:56] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[34:57] | – Diego! – Drop it! | -迪戈 -放下武器 |
[34:59] | I swear I will kill him. | 我发誓我会杀了他 |
[35:00] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[35:08] | – Do you have the shot? – I don’t. He’s not clear. | -能瞄准吗 -不行 他有掩护 |
[35:10] | – Put it down! – I don’t think so. | -把枪放下 -我可不这么想 |
[35:12] | – Drop the gun. – Shoot! Come on, shoot! | -放下枪 -开枪啊 来啊 开枪啊 |
[35:14] | Come on. I swear I’ll kill him. | 来啊 我发誓我会杀了他 |
[35:17] | You gonna shoot? | 你要开枪吗 |
[35:19] | Nah, I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[35:24] | Lindsay, hold on to something. | 琳德赛 扶稳 |
[35:30] | Come here, I got you. Get down. | 过来 我抱住你了 趴下来 |
[35:36] | Antonio, I got him! I got Diego, I got him. | 安东尼奥 我抱住他了 抱住迪戈了 |
[35:39] | – He’s okay. Come here. – Diego. | -他没事 过来吧 -迪戈 |
[35:41] | – Daddy. Daddy! – Come here, come here. | -爸爸 爸爸 -过来 过来 |
[35:43] | Oh! You were so brave. | 你刚才太勇敢了 |
[35:47] | You were brave, buddy. You were brave. | 你太勇敢了 儿子 太勇敢了 |
[35:59] | You did the right thing. | 你做得很对 |
[36:04] | Put your hands in your pockets. | 把手放进口袋里 |
[36:07] | It gets easier. | 这样会好些 |
[36:13] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:15] | You’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[36:19] | Sorry about the smell. | 对不起 车里味道太大 |
[36:23] | I don’t mind a bit. | 我根本不在乎 |
[36:37] | Diego? Diego. | 迪戈 迪戈 |
[36:39] | – Oh, my God. – Mom! | -天呐 -妈妈 |
[36:40] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[36:42] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了呢 |
[36:45] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[36:48] | I love you so much. | 我非常非常爱你们 |
[36:54] | – Hey. – You’re home late. | -嘿 -这么晚才到家 |
[36:56] | What are you still doing awake? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[36:58] | Waiting for you. I tried texting. | 等你啊 我给你发短信了 |
[37:00] | You did? | 是吗 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:04] | I guess my ringer was off. | 我一定是调了静音 |
[37:06] | You look tired. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[37:07] | I look tired? | 我看起来疲惫 |
[37:09] | – I think you look beautiful. – How was work? | -你看起来很漂亮 -工作怎么样 |
[37:11] | Well, district got these new computers. | 区里买了新电脑 |
[37:13] | They want us to input case files, and — | 上面让我们把案件档案录进去 |
[37:15] | – It must drive you crazy. – Yeah. | -肯定快把你搞疯了 -是啊 |
[37:16] | You’ll be out of that office someday. | 你总有一天会出外勤的 |
[37:18] | – You want something to eat? – Sure. | -你想吃点什么吗 -当然 |
[37:20] | I got some pasta I can heat up. | 我有点通心粉可以热一下 |
[37:22] | Great. | 太好了 |
[37:27] | – Do you remember Jim Cafferty? – No. | -你还记得吉姆·卡弗蒂吗 -不记得 |
[37:29] | You met him once when we were at Frontera Grill. | 我们在隆特拉烧烤见过他一次 |
[37:31] | Anyway, he wants to get a write-off | 他想给他妈妈去年秋天 |
[37:33] | for this boat his mother purchased last fall. | 买的船办报废手续 |
[37:35] | So he comes into the office, | 所以他到办公室来 |
[37:37] | and I have to tell him that the only way | 而我不得不给他解释 |
[37:38] | he can do that is if he’s using it | 只有当他把这艘船用作商业用途 |
[37:39] | for business purposes or as a second home. | 或者作为第二住所时才能这样做 |
[37:51] | We were out and about and had an extra one of these. | 我们刚才出去转悠 多买了一个这个 |
[37:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:56] | Oh, are you kidding? | 真的假的 |
[37:58] | Hot Doug’s? That line is like an hour. | 热狗餐厅买的 那队得排一个多小时呢 |
[37:58] | Hot Doug’s是芝加哥最有名的小吃店 以鸭肝热狗和鸭油薯条闻名 | |
[38:02] | Don’t we know? | 是啊 |
[38:02] | The Elvis? | 波兰香肠热狗 |
[38:04] | Oh, seriously, you guys. | 说真的 伙计们 |
[38:06] | This is for me? You didn’t have to do that. | 这是给我的 你们不用这么客气 |
[38:08] | They didn’t have to do this. | 他们不用这么客气 |
[38:10] | They didn’t. Really? | 他们不用 真的 |
[38:13] | – Yes. – Okay, then. | -真的 -那好 |
[38:18] | – You know what? – What? | -你猜怎么着 -怎么 |
[38:20] | You guys look like you could use a different squad car. | 你们两个好像需要换一辆巡逻车了 |
[38:23] | Here are the keys to 651. All yours. | 这是651号车的钥匙 归你们了 |
[38:27] | Thank you, Sergeant. | 谢谢您 警长 |
[38:28] | Yes, how can we ever thank you? | 我们对您感激不尽 |
[38:29] | Don’t mention it. | 小事一桩 |
[38:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:41] | That’s a nice sight to see. | 真是大快人心啊 |
[38:44] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[38:46] | Commander… | 指挥官 |
[38:59] | Ron…you told me | 罗恩 你告诉过我 |
[39:02] | I’m gonna have to learn to deal with politics | 如果我想要管理情报组 |
[39:04] | if I want this job in intelligence. | 就需要学会处理政治问题 |
[39:07] | Well… | 那么 |
[39:10] | this is me dealing with it. | 这就是我的处理方法 |
[39:12] | It’s Lieutenant Belden or me. | 拜尔登警督和我只能选一个 |
[39:15] | You gonna handcuff me to the likes of him, | 你想让我和他成为一丘之貉 |
[39:16] | I may as well be back in my jail cell. | 我宁可回监狱里去 |
[39:31] | I’ve been given the go-ahead to run intelligence | 我已经得到许可按照我的方法 |
[39:33] | – the way I want to run it. – Officers! | -来管理情报组 -全体警官 |
[39:35] | – Atten–tion! – No interference. | -立 正 -没人干扰 |
[39:39] | This is our unit now. | 现在这是我们的队伍了 |
[39:45] | Present arms! | 敬 礼 |
[39:47] | You do things my way, | 你们按我的方法做事 |
[39:51] | our way, | 我们的方法 |
[39:53] | you’ll unclip your badge at night knowing you did right. | 每天下班后你们会知道自己做了正确的事 |
[39:59] | The police standing next to you | 在你们身边的警察 |
[40:01] | are your family. | 是你们的亲人 |
[40:06] | And to me, | 对我来说 |
[40:08] | there’s nothing more important. | 没有什么比这更重要了 |
[40:12] | If you’re in, | 如果你们愿意加入 |
[40:15] | stay here with me. | 就跟着我 |
[40:31] | I have been waiting for 30 minutes. | 我已经等了三十分钟了 |
[40:34] | What the hell are you doing, going to my commander? | 你去找我的指挥官干什么 |
[40:41] | I can’t speak to how you got out of prison. | 我不知道你是怎么从监狱里出来的 |
[40:45] | Key witness was found dead. Is that right? | 关键证人被发现死亡 对吗 |
[40:47] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[40:48] | I am informed, however, in how you got reinstated. | 但是 我知道你是怎么复职的 |
[40:52] | You were supposed to be | 你应该是内务部 |
[40:53] | a pipeline for I.A. into some heavy hitters, | 用来抓住重要罪犯的一条渠道 |
[40:57] | but you haven’t given us a damn thing. | 但你至今还没让我们有任何收获 |
[41:02] | 5,000 for Maurice Owens. | 莫里斯·欧文斯的五千块 |
[41:08] | I’ll make a move on him soon. | 我很快就会对他下手的 |
[41:13] | Don’t jerk me off with “Soon”. | 别用”很快”搪塞我 |
[41:17] | You work for me, Hank. | 你为我工作 汉克 |
[41:19] | You work for me! | 你为我工作 |
[41:22] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[41:25] | I work for Chicago. | 我为芝加哥工作 |
[41:28] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[41:31] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[41:34] | Look at that. | 看看这景色 |
[41:37] | I remember when I was in grade school, | 我记得我小学的时候 |
[41:41] | the teacher read us a story | 老师给我们读过一个故事 |
[41:43] | by some precious little writer from a long time ago. | 是很久以前一个很有名的作家写的 |
[41:45] | I think he’s English or something. | 我记得他好像是英国人 |
[41:48] | And he was bagging on this place after visiting here. | 他来旅游后批评了这个地方 |
[41:53] | Know what he called it? | 你知道他管它叫什么吗 |
[41:55] | He called it “A city inhabited by savages.” | 他管它叫”野蛮人居住的城市” |
[42:04] | We move when I say we move. | 我说行动的时候我们再行动 |