时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I don’t know where I’m going. | 我不知道这是要去哪里 |
[00:07] | Just keep driving. | 开你的车就行了 |
[00:11] | How am I supposed to hold the wheel like this? | 我这样怎么把得住方向盘 |
[00:12] | I can barely steer. | 我根本就无法开车 |
[00:14] | You’re doing fine. | 你开得还行 |
[00:16] | Voight, there’s got to be a deal we can make. | 博伊特 我们有事好商量 |
[00:18] | Pull over up here. | 这里停车 |
[00:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 出来 我们走 |
[00:34] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[00:39] | This is 4 grand, if you just let me– | 这是四千块 你放了我的话… |
[00:42] | – Just let me go. – Shut up. Come here. | -放我走吧 -闭嘴 给我过来 |
[00:45] | I got three dead kids who OD’d, | 有三个孩子吸毒过量致死了 |
[00:46] | so I’m asking one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[00:49] | Who’s putting out the bad dope? | 有问题的毒品是谁卖的 |
[00:51] | I told you! | 我说过了 |
[01:02] | The name. A name! | 我要名字 名字 |
[01:04] | Rev. His name is Rev. | 雷夫 那个人叫雷夫 |
[01:07] | He deals out of an apartment on South Emerald. | 他在南翡翠大道的一栋公寓里卖毒品 |
[01:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:27] | See that? | 看到没有 |
[01:29] | You ever cross that line, | 你要是敢越过这条线 |
[01:30] | the next trip you take will be to the bottom of the river. | 下次你就得去河底走一遭了 |
[01:35] | Stay out of my city. | 不准再踏入芝加哥 |
[01:41] | Bus fare. | 给你搭车 |
[01:48] | Who’s excited for school today? | 今天谁要开心地去上学呀 |
[01:50] | – Not me. – Knock, knock. | -不是我哦 -叮咚 |
[01:51] | Who’s there? | 请问哪位呀 |
[01:53] | Okay, photo day for Liam. | 好 这是利亚姆拍照的钱 |
[01:55] | – Hey, that’s not fair. – Classroom fund for Emmy. | -不公平 -这是艾米的班费 |
[01:57] | – Knock, knock. – Who is there? | -叮咚 -哪位呀 |
[02:00] | – Which one’s Emmy? – Emmy? | -哪张是给艾米的来着 -艾米吗 |
[02:03] | Hello, dad! | 喂 爸爸 |
[02:04] | – Emmy? – It’s me! | -艾米有事吗 -是我啊 |
[02:07] | Got it. Got it. | 知道了 放心 |
[02:09] | Keep reminding me, sweetie. | 要一直提醒我哦 宝贝 |
[02:13] | – Knock, knock. – Who’s there? | -叮咚 -谁呀 |
[02:14] | Bet you’re glad I didn’t say banana. | 你一定很高兴我没有说香蕉吧 |
[02:17] | Close enough, baby. | 差不多吧 宝贝 |
[02:18] | What’s up, Willhites? | 你们好呀 威尔海特这一大家子 |
[02:21] | Million-dollar spaghetti tonight. | 今晚吃黄金意面哦 |
[02:23] | – See you guys. – Oh, you’re all sweaty. | -大家拜拜 -你怎么一身汗 |
[02:24] | Looks like you just went to the gym. | 好像刚从健身房出来 |
[02:26] | I won’t tell you I just came from the gym. | 我才不会说我确实刚从健身房过来 |
[02:27] | You’re gross. Get away from me. | 恶心不恶心 走开 |
[02:30] | I told you–I can get you a 20% cop discount | 我早就说过 你要是办年卡的话 |
[02:32] | on a year membership. | 我可以帮你打八折的警官折扣 |
[02:33] | – Morning, sunshine. – Funny. | -早啊 美女 -真好笑 |
[02:35] | It’s not the money. It’s the time. | 不是钱的问题 是时间问题 |
[02:37] | I got to take furlough just to get my hair cut. | 我去剪个头发都得申请休假 |
[02:42] | That stuff will kill ya now, apparently. | 显然那玩意儿会害死你的 |
[02:45] | Saw an article online. | 网上看到过的一篇文章 |
[02:47] | Well, that is last on the very long list | 我要关心的事多着呢 |
[02:49] | of things that I’m concerned about. | 可没功夫去想这个 |
[02:53] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[02:57] | Caitlin was asking about you. | 凯特琳问起过你 |
[02:58] | Oh, yeah. Tell her I say hi. | 是吗 帮我向她问好 |
[03:02] | So no interest on your part? | 也就是说你不感兴趣吗 |
[03:03] | She’s super sweet, but my loss. | 她人超好 可我没那个福分 |
[03:06] | Hey, you guys seen Voight around? | 你们看到博伊特了吗 |
[03:08] | No. Why? | 没看到 怎么了 |
[03:10] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[03:12] | You–I am never setting you up again. | 我以后可再也不帮你介绍对象了 |
[03:14] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:15] | Because you don’t know a good thing when you see it. | 因为你这个人审美有问题 |
[03:28] | Got a name on that dealer. | 知道那个毒贩子的名字了 |
[03:30] | Good. Get him off the street. | 很好 去抓他吧 |
[03:32] | Watch me. | 你瞧好吧 |
[03:33] | Hey, hold up. | 等等 |
[03:35] | Sir. | 长官 |
[03:37] | Come on in. Close the door. | 进来 把门关上 |
[03:43] | I’m just trying to do the math here. | 我想跟你把事情缕一缕 |
[03:45] | A few months ago, you work out a deal, | 几个月前 你跟人达成协议 |
[03:47] | get yourself out of jail, and somehow, | 不仅出狱了 还不知怎么的 |
[03:49] | you land the biggest job in the city– | 拿到了市局里最重要的工作 |
[03:51] | running an intelligence unit in my district. | 在我的辖区内负责一个情报机构 |
[03:54] | Yeah, things worked out. | 对 是这样的 |
[03:56] | I tell ya– I got no choice to admit | 我跟你说 我不得不承认 |
[03:58] | that, somehow, you are connected upstairs in ways | 你跟上头之间的联系 |
[04:00] | that I do not understand. | 我是不理解的 |
[04:04] | But, sergeant… | 但是 警长 |
[04:09] | why the hell is a woman named Gradishar | 为什么内务部有个 |
[04:10] | from internal affairs calling me up about you? | 叫格拉迪沙尔的女人打电话问你的事 |
[04:13] | You say Gradishar? | 是叫格拉迪沙尔吗 |
[04:16] | Never heard of her. | 没听过这个人 |
[04:24] | If you’re still running game out on the street, cowboy, | 如果你继续不按规矩办事 |
[04:27] | being a dirty cop, | 干些违法的勾当 |
[04:30] | I will personally throw you off a roof. | 我会亲自把你赶出警界的 |
[04:40] | Commander. | 指挥官回见 |
[04:42] | Atwater, Burgess. | 阿特沃特 伯吉斯 |
[04:44] | – Yes, sergeant. – Need you today. | -是 警长 -找你们有事 |
[04:46] | You got it. | 遵命 |
[04:53] | – Sergeant. – What? | -警长 -怎么了 |
[04:54] | Pods showed me something off the side of the road today– | 博斯今天给我看了点路边发生的事 |
[04:57] | Confrontation off the Dan Ryan. | 你跟丹·瑞安之间见面的事 |
[04:58] | – It was on camera? – It was on camera. | -被录下来了吗 -被录下来了 |
[05:00] | Go. | 先过去 |
[05:01] | – But not any longer? – No. | -但不会再出现了 -不会了 |
[05:04] | I can live with that. | 那就好 |
[05:06] | All right, listen up. | 好 大家听着 |
[05:08] | Got a name on those dope deaths. | 我找到吸毒致死案件的责任人了 |
[05:10] | It’s a dealer named Rev on South Emerald. | 是南翡翠大道那边一个叫雷夫的毒贩子 |
[05:14] | As soon as Olinsky gets here, we’re gonna– | 奥林斯基一到 我们就… |
[05:15] | Over here. | 我在这呢 |
[05:19] | Hey, Alvin. | 你好 埃尔文 |
[05:20] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[05:23] | We’re gonna set up a controlled buy– | 我们要进行一次卧底买卖 |
[05:24] | Halstead and Lindsay in the doorway. | 霍斯特德和琳德赛去敲门问情况 |
[05:27] | Do not go inside. | 但千万不要进门 |
[05:30] | Got it. | 明白 |
[05:33] | All right, one more thing– | 好了 还有一件事 |
[05:35] | We’ve been doing this, what, two months? | 我们已经共事…有两个月了吧 |
[05:41] | Now more than ever, | 从现在开始一定要谨慎 |
[05:42] | we keep everything in house. | 所有消息都不能外泄 |
[05:45] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[05:47] | I don’t care how they run other departments | 我不管别的部门怎么工作 |
[05:49] | or how you came up. | 也不管你是什么来历 |
[05:50] | This is intelligence– my unit. | 但这里是情报组 是我的部门 |
[05:55] | You tell me the truth, so I can lie for you. | 你们跟我实话实话 我才能罩着你们 |
[06:00] | And if you ever go over my head, | 如果你们有谁敢在我这里越权办事 |
[06:03] | it’ll be the last head you go over. | 那将会是你们最后一次越权 |
[06:09] | Everybody goes home tonight. | 今晚大家都回去好好休息 |
[06:19] | You want to know how you can tell | 你想知道一个绰号 |
[06:20] | when a nickname sticks? | 是怎么流行开来的吗 |
[06:24] | Ten years ago, the corner boys on 16th Street | 十年前 十六街的小混混们 |
[06:27] | started calling me Pulpo, the octopus. | 开始叫我”八爪” 就是章鱼的意思 |
[06:30] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[06:32] | Because I had my hands everywhere. | 因为我的势力无处不在 |
[06:33] | A drop on Fullerton, | 富勒顿的小子 |
[06:35] | a couple of soldiers in Humboldt Park– | 洪堡公园的士兵 |
[06:36] | I handled it. | 都是我搞定的 |
[06:38] | I started hearing the name Pulpo everywhere, | 这样”八爪”就开始声名远扬了 |
[06:40] | from street dealers’ mouths to whores’ lips. | 从街头毒贩的嘴里到妓女的唇边 |
[06:52] | You want to know what they call you behind your back? | 你知道别人背后都叫你什么吗 |
[06:56] | Chismoso, | 长舌男[西语] |
[06:57] | because your tongue is always flapping | 因为你的舌头总会 |
[06:59] | when it shouldn’t be… | 在不该动的时候乱动 |
[07:02] | Which is why I’m here. | 所以我才把你抓来 |
[07:10] | Acabemos con esto. | 了结他[西语] |
[07:34] | Rev! Open up! | 雷夫 开门 |
[07:36] | Hey! You mind keeping it down? | 我说你能点小声吗 |
[07:38] | Am I banging on your door? No? | 我砸你们门了吗 没吧 |
[07:40] | Then go back inside. | 回你的家去 |
[07:43] | Rev, open up! | 雷夫 开门 |
[07:45] | I’m going out on a limb here. Rev might not be home. | 我这是在冒险 雷夫可能不在家 |
[07:48] | Come on, man! | 快点开门 兄弟 |
[07:51] | What? | 什么事 |
[07:52] | Yeah, uh, is Rev here? | 雷夫在家吗 |
[07:54] | No, so quit pounding on the door. | 不在 所以你别敲了 |
[07:57] | Hey, man, yo, my girl– | 兄弟 我女朋友 |
[07:59] | she’s going into rehab tomorrow. | 她明天要去戒毒所了 |
[08:01] | Wants to go out with a bang tonight. | 今晚想来点刺激的 |
[08:04] | Rev usually hooks me up. | 我一直都是和雷夫联系的 |
[08:11] | You ever been to rehab, man? It sucks. | 你去过戒毒所吗 那里根本不是人待的 |
[08:16] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[08:20] | We’ll come back when Rev’s here. | 我们等雷夫回来了再来 |
[08:22] | You’ve been up my ass for two hours | 你缠了我两个小时 |
[08:24] | about scoring some “H”. | 嚷嚷着要买点”那个” |
[08:25] | Well, I changed my mind! | 人家改主意了嘛 |
[08:30] | Mujeres, right? | 女人就是善变 是吧 |
[08:35] | It looked like blood. | 那个看上去像是血迹 |
[08:36] | That and the fact that we don’t know that guy– | 外加我们不认识那个男的… |
[08:38] | You don’t have to justify it. | 你不用解释 |
[08:39] | You got a bad hit, you got a bad hit. | 你们差点搞砸了 就是差点搞砸了 |
[08:42] | Let’s go in. | 我们闯进去吧 |
[08:43] | No. ‘Cause maybe it looked like blood? | 不行 就因为看上去像是血迹 |
[08:44] | That’s not probable cause to force an entry. | 不足以执行强行突入 |
[08:46] | He could have been marinating a chicken | 他可能在腌鸡肉的时候 |
[08:48] | and spilled barbecue sauce on his pants. | 不小心把烤肉酱洒在了裤子上 |
[08:49] | We’ve got three O.D.s | 三件吸毒过量致死案 |
[08:50] | traced back to the heroin Rev’s moving. | 都与雷夫经手的海洛因有关 |
[08:52] | You want to wait for another kid to die? | 你们还想等到别的孩子因此丧命吗 |
[08:55] | We’ll do a knock-and-talk, all right? | 我们采取上门谈话策略 行吗 |
[08:57] | Whoever’s in control of the apartment gets all squirrelly, | 出来应门的那个人行为古怪 |
[09:00] | we’ll take it from there. | 我们从那里入手 |
[09:02] | All right? | 行吗 |
[09:05] | We’re going back up. | 我们准备上去了 |
[09:05] | Stand by. | 你们原地待命 |
[09:06] | Tucked in and ready to go, boss. | 已经潜入 随时待命 长官 |
[09:08] | Barbecue sauce as a marinade? | 用烤肉酱腌肉 |
[09:10] | What’s that–some kind of Puerto Rican thing | 那是你们波多黎各的吃法 |
[09:11] | – or something? – I’m Dominican. | -还是什么 -我是多米尼加人 |
[09:13] | It’s got too much sugar in it. It’ll burn the meat. | 那里面的糖太多了 会毁了肉味 |
[09:19] | 10-1! Shots fired at the police! | 呼叫指挥中心 有人持枪袭警 |
[09:21] | 10-1, 5600 Emerald! | 呼叫指挥中心 翡翠区5600号 |
[09:23] | Plainclothes officers at the scene! | 有便衣警察在现场 |
[09:25] | Get the long guns! | 去拿长枪 |
[09:50] | Get back inside! Go back upstairs! | 快回屋里去 回楼上去 |
[09:52] | All right, man. | 收到 |
[09:59] | Police! Clear! | 警察 这里安全 |
[10:03] | Clear! | 安全 |
[10:05] | Body! | 发现尸体 |
[10:11] | That’s Rev in the john. | 厕所里的死尸是雷夫 |
[10:13] | Offender must have booked. | 罪犯一定是惯犯 |
[10:16] | Call it in. Clear the rest of the building. | 让支援进来 搜查整幢楼 |
[10:18] | Shooter’s in the wind. | 开枪的人仍在附近 |
[10:48] | Take him upstairs. | 带他上楼 |
[10:52] | Beheading– | 斩首 |
[10:54] | that’s a signature Cartel move. | 那是贩毒集团独有的手段 |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:57] | Lindsay, put together a description of the guy who answered the door, | 琳德赛 回想一下开门人的外貌特征 |
[11:00] | see if you can find him in any of our databases. | 查查我们的数据库里有没有他的资料 |
[11:04] | Hey, is your transmitter all right? | 你的无线电发射器还好吗 |
[11:06] | – It cut out. – Oh, yeah. | -信号切断了 -对了 |
[11:07] | Uh, banged up against the wall. | 不小心撞到墙了 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry, Jin. | 抱歉 吉恩 |
[11:13] | Alvin, I’m gonna need a fresh face | 埃尔文 找个新人 |
[11:14] | in case we have someone pose as a buyer again. | 以防再需要人假扮买家 |
[11:17] | I’ll pull someone from the academy. | 我从警校里找个人来 |
[11:22] | I owe you one. | 谢了 |
[11:24] | That’s why you have backup. | 这就是同事的作用 |
[11:32] | Hey, Platt, anything on the shooter? | 普拉特 开枪的人有消息吗 |
[11:35] | Still doing a grid search, | 还在仔细搜寻 |
[11:36] | brought in the helicopter– nothing yet. | 派了直升机 目前没有线索 |
[11:38] | Lieutenant Belden from violent crimes is looking for you. | 暴力犯罪部门的拜尔登警督找你 |
[11:43] | Hey, Burgess. Burgess? | 伯吉斯 伯吉斯 |
[11:44] | – Yeah. – Come here. | -在 -过来 |
[11:45] | I got a job for you. | 有活儿给你 |
[11:47] | Hit the morgue. | 去趟停尸房 |
[11:48] | D.O.A. was brought in today named Ross Herrfeldt. | 罗斯·赫菲尔德 昨天送去的尸体 |
[11:51] | He’s my cousin. | 是我表弟 |
[11:51] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:55] | He’s got a diamond pinkie ring on his left hand. | 他左手戴着一只钻石尾戒 |
[11:58] | I want you to get it for me. | 你去帮我拿来 |
[12:00] | Ask for a guy named Dave Bulhack down there. | 找一个叫戴夫·博海克的人就行 |
[12:02] | Tell him I sent ya. It’ll be fine. | 说是我派你去的就行了 |
[12:04] | – I don’t– – It shouldn’t be a problem. | -可是 -应该没问题 |
[12:05] | It’s got a lot of sentimental value. | 那戒指很有纪念意义 |
[12:06] | I need to get it before the hyena in-laws move in. | 得赶在那群黄鼠狼亲戚来之前拿到 |
[12:09] | So go. Take the thing and go. | 去吧 拿着这个 去吧 |
[12:11] | Go, go, go. | 快去 |
[12:12] | – And how old is the kid? – 13. | -那孩子多大了 -十三岁 |
[12:13] | You can’t interview him without parental consent. | 没有父母陪同 不能进行询问 |
[12:15] | Dad’s dead. Mom’s in jail. | 他爸死了 他妈在监狱 |
[12:17] | I notified D.C.F.S. | 我请示过儿童家庭服务管理局 |
[12:18] | And they said what? | 他们怎么说 |
[12:20] | I left a message. | 我给他们留言了 |
[12:21] | You know, running around half-cocked in a gang unit is one thing, | 醉醺醺地跟一群家伙鬼混是一回事 |
[12:24] | but being the boss of an intelligence unit is another matter entirely. | 掌管整个情报部却完全是另一回事 |
[12:28] | I run my squad as I see fit, Lieutenant. | 我的队伍由我来管 警督 |
[12:30] | You do your detective work how you want. | 你的侦探工作我不管 |
[12:32] | This is a joint investigation, sergeant. | 警长 这是联合调查 |
[12:34] | We share all information. | 所有信息都要共享 |
[12:39] | I was gonna come to you. | 我正要去找你 |
[12:40] | Nah, we’re a block and a half away. | 我们离得也不远 |
[12:41] | My turn to walk the mutt, besides. | 再说 轮到我遛狗了 |
[12:43] | So, look, I got a business proposition for you. | 对了 我想找你谈一笔合作 |
[12:45] | – Yeah, huh? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[12:46] | I throw these full-package-type parties– | 我经常办一些内容丰富的派对 |
[12:47] | DJ, games, the whole deal. | 有DJ 有游戏 一应俱全 |
[12:50] | Got a pretty steady crowd. They follow me. | 客源挺稳定的 他们一直跟着我 |
[12:52] | Only problem is, my venue fell through, | 唯一的问题是 我办派对的地方破产了 |
[12:54] | and I’m thinking, how about Molly’s? | 所以我在想 不如改到莫利酒吧 |
[12:56] | – Beheaded? – Yeah, you believe that? | -被砍头了吗 -是啊 太无语 |
[12:58] | So you can have the whole bar, | 酒吧内的消费收益都归你 |
[13:00] | and me and you can split the door. | 酒吧进门费我们平分 |
[13:01] | Whoa, wait. Who got beheaded? | 等等 谁被砍头了 |
[13:03] | Oh, some dealer. | 一个毒贩子 |
[13:04] | I’ll take care of all the promotions, | 所有宣传我来做 |
[13:05] | and I’ll provide security at the front. | 而且我还会派人负责安保 |
[13:07] | Uh, it sounds complicated, but, yeah. | 听起来好复杂 不过没问题 |
[13:10] | Just give me a flat $200, and you can invite who you want. | 给我二百美元 你叫谁来都行 |
[13:14] | – Done. – All right. | -成交 -好的 |
[13:16] | Come on, Pouch! Come on! | 走了 旺发 快点 |
[13:19] | I heard Rev was looking for a runner– | 我听说雷夫在找跑腿的人 |
[13:21] | You know, get his lunch and smokes | 帮他买饭 买烟 |
[13:22] | and lottery tickets and stuff. | 买彩票什么的 |
[13:24] | So I went over there to see if I could get the job. | 所以我就去看能不能拿到这份工作 |
[13:27] | Someone knocked on the door. | 有人敲了门 |
[13:30] | He went out of the room. I heard yelling. | 他就出去了 我听到有人喊叫 |
[13:33] | And that’s when I ducked into that closet. | 所以我就躲进了衣柜里 |
[13:37] | You’re in our gang database, D’Anthony. | 我们的记录里面有你的名字 德安东尼 |
[13:40] | We know you were in the same crew as Rev. | 我们知道你跟雷夫是一伙的 |
[13:42] | Did he piss someone off? | 他惹到什么人了吗 |
[13:44] | Was someone moving in on his action? | 有没有人想找他报仇 |
[13:48] | You see what happened to Rev? | 你看到雷夫身上发生的事了吗 |
[13:51] | No. | 没 |
[13:53] | I heard it. | 我听到了 |
[13:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:00] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:03] | What all did you hear? | 你听到什么了 |
[14:07] | There were three of them. | 有三个人 |
[14:09] | Did you get a good look at them? | 你看到他们的长相了吗 |
[14:11] | No, I hid as soon as I heard yelling. | 没有 一听到喊声我就藏起来了 |
[14:13] | What were they saying? | 他们说什么了 |
[14:16] | I don’t know. Most of it was in Spanish. | 不知道 大部分是西班牙语 |
[14:18] | How about a name? | 有听到名字吗 |
[14:22] | I don’t know if it was a name, | 我不知道那是不是名字 |
[14:23] | but Rev kept yelling out “Pulpo.” | 不过雷夫一直在喊”八爪” |
[14:32] | Can’t be the same Pulpo. | 不会是同一个”八爪”吧 |
[14:38] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[14:39] | Adres Dias, | 亚德勒斯·迪亚斯 |
[14:42] | aka Pulpo, | 外号”八爪” |
[14:45] | the octopus. | 也就是章鱼 |
[14:46] | He’s got dual citizenship here and Colombia. | 哥伦比亚和美国双重国籍 |
[14:50] | Me and Jules had him on our radar five years back | 五年前我跟茱尔斯接触过他 |
[14:52] | when he was working his way up from street enforcer. | 当时他还是个正在往上爬的街头暴徒 |
[14:54] | Yeah, I remember his name. | 是啊 我记得他的名字 |
[14:55] | Didn’t he beat a double-murder rap? | 他当时是不是杀了两个人 |
[14:56] | The two key witnesses were killed. | 两名关键证人都被杀了 |
[14:58] | Was he cutting off heads back then too? | 他当时也喜欢砍别人的头吗 |
[15:00] | No, he learned a thing or two since he was in Colombia. | 不 他在哥伦比亚学了点东西 |
[15:02] | – Oh. – What type of player was he? | -是吗 -他是哪种人 |
[15:03] | What part of the city did he hold down? | 城里哪些地盘是他的 |
[15:05] | Oh, see, that’s the thing. | 这就是问题所在 |
[15:06] | He wasn’t affiliated with any faction. | 他不属于任何帮派 |
[15:08] | Nobody knew his real script. | 没人知道他的真正情况 |
[15:09] | He was just in it for the money and the blood. | 他就是因为金钱和暴力干这行的 |
[15:12] | Okay, you two, in my office. | 好了 你们两个来我办公室 |
[15:20] | You ever heard the expression | 你有没有听说过一句老话 |
[15:21] | “10% percent of the cops do 90% of the work”? | “百分之十的警察干了百分之九十的活” |
[15:24] | I have. | 听过 |
[15:25] | Well, this intelligence unit is part of the 10%. | 我们情报组就属于那百分之十 |
[15:29] | With that said, I appreciate your aggressiveness, | 所以 我很欣赏你的进取心 |
[15:33] | but you were instructed to do an undercover buy | 但是给你的命令是去卧底买毒品 |
[15:35] | in the doorway. | 不能进门 |
[15:36] | I never told you to cross the threshold. | 我从没让你跨过门槛 |
[15:39] | If you had, | 如果当时你进去了 |
[15:41] | you and Lindsay might not have gotten out of there alive. | 你和琳德赛可能就不会活着走出来了 |
[15:50] | You vouched for him. Keep him in line. | 你推荐进来的人 你看好他 |
[15:56] | Let’s go for a ride. | 咱们出去转一圈 |
[16:00] | – Who do you have? – Gibson– | -你推荐谁 -吉普森 |
[16:02] | hands down the best cadet we got– | 我们手头最好的学员… |
[16:03] | super dedicated, | 超级敬业 |
[16:05] | no back talk, no ball breaking, | 从不顶嘴 从不掉链子 |
[16:07] | aced the marksmanship. | 枪法高超 |
[16:09] | You need him when he’s finished with the academy? | 你要等他毕业后再用他吗 |
[16:10] | I needed him five minutes ago. | 我马上就需要他 |
[16:12] | – All right. – You want to kill yourself? | -好的 -你想自杀 |
[16:13] | You know what? I’ll do it. | 有本事让我来 |
[16:15] | I’ll blow your brains out, huh? | 我打爆你脑子如何 |
[16:16] | Huh? What do you think about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:20] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[16:23] | You said the goal was to get the gun out of his hands. | 你说目标是让他放下手里的枪 |
[16:26] | We’ll take him. | 就要他了 |
[16:29] | Hey, I got a couple of C.I.s I can reach out to, | 我可以找几个我的线人 |
[16:31] | see if they know anything about Pulpo. | 看他们知不知道”八爪”的消息 |
[16:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:34] | Is that who we’re going to see, a C.I. of yours? | 我们现在是要去见你的线人吗 |
[16:36] | Basically. | 差不多 |
[16:37] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[16:38] | Either they are or they aren’t. | 到底是还是不是 |
[16:42] | I got big plans for you. | 我给你有重要安排 |
[16:45] | Stay here. | 留在这 |
[16:48] | That’s your big plan — for me to stay in the car? | 这就是你的重要安排 让我留在车里 |
[16:52] | What’d you bring me for, then? | 那你带我来干什么 |
[16:54] | You cheer me up. | 你能带给我好心情 |
[17:01] | What’s up, Maurice? | 最近怎么样 莫里斯 |
[17:03] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[17:05] | Rev. | 雷夫 |
[17:08] | Wannabe shot callers, man. | 妄想当老大的人 |
[17:10] | These fools want to grind it up to sixth gear | 那些蠢货还没学会走路 |
[17:12] | before they even know how to drive. | 就想先学会跑 |
[17:14] | He got in bed with a cartel? | 他和哪个贩毒团伙在合作 |
[17:16] | Colombians. | 哥伦比亚的 |
[17:17] | The name Pulpo mean anything to you? | “八爪”这个名字有印象吗 |
[17:20] | No. | 没有 |
[17:21] | Who in Rev’s posse might know something? | 雷夫的手下有谁可能了解情况 |
[17:25] | He subcontracted the transport — | 有个替他分销毒品的 |
[17:28] | some white dude named Coop. | 一个叫库珀的白佬 |
[17:30] | That a first or last name? | 这是姓还是名 |
[17:32] | Look it up. | 自己去查 |
[17:33] | What, I got to do everything for you? | 我不能把你的活全干了吧 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna need you in a couple weeks. | 过几周我会需要你 |
[17:43] | Direct some traffic for me. | 帮我解决些”交通”问题 |
[17:45] | You’ll wait to hear from me is what you’ll do. | 你要做的是等我的消息 |
[17:50] | What’s the matter with you? | 你得搞清楚状况 |
[18:03] | Eric Cooper! | 埃里克·库珀 |
[18:05] | Hey, Coop, open up! | 库珀 开门 |
[18:07] | Pry marks. | 有撬痕 |
[18:09] | Breach. | 冲进去 |
[18:12] | Police! | 警察 |
[18:14] | Clear! | 安全 |
[18:17] | Clear! | 安全 |
[18:17] | Police! | 警察 |
[18:19] | Clear! | 安全 |
[18:24] | The next head I see better be Pulpo’s. | 我下次看到的头最好是”八爪”的 |
[18:36] | Hi. Um, is Dave Bulhack here? | 戴夫·博海克在吗 |
[18:38] | He went home sick. | 他生病回家了 |
[18:41] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[18:43] | Um, Sergeant Platt from the 21st sent me. | 21区的普拉特警长派我来的 |
[18:45] | Oh, that witch? What does she need? | 那个老巫婆 她想要什么 |
[18:49] | Well, a D.O.A. was brought in named Ross Herrfeldt, | 刚送到的一名死者 叫罗斯·赫菲尔德 |
[18:53] | and we didn’t get the proper identifiers on him. | 我们在他身上找不到合法的身份证明 |
[18:55] | I need to take some photos, so we can cross-match. | 我需要照几张照片拿到数据库对比 |
[19:14] | OK — um, this is embarrassing, | 好的 这…不好意思 |
[19:16] | but do you have a barf bag or something? | 你有没有呕吐袋之类的 |
[19:20] | I got hit with a wave here. | 我有点难受 |
[19:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:49] | Just wait here. | 在这等着 |
[19:50] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[19:52] | Adam Ruzek, this is Sergeant Voight. | 亚当·鲁塞克 这位是博伊特警长 |
[19:53] | Hey, boss. Nice to meet you, sir. | 很高兴认识你 长官 |
[19:54] | Ruzek — I know that name. | 鲁塞克 我听过这个名字 |
[19:55] | Yeah, my dad, Bob, was a patrolman. | 是的 我父亲鲍勃曾是巡警 |
[19:57] | – His whole career in the 26th. – You don’t say. | -在26区干了一辈子 -我记得 |
[19:59] | I pulled him out of the academy, not his old man. | 是我把他带出警校的 不是因为他父亲 |
[20:01] | What, did you work with my dad? | 你和我父亲一起工作过吗 |
[20:03] | Yeah, we were on the same… | 是的 我们之前在同一支 |
[20:04] | – Softball. – Softball team together. | -棒球队 -在同一支棒球队 |
[20:05] | We designed T-shirts, if I’m not mistaken. | 我们一起设计T恤 如果我没记错的话 |
[20:07] | Yeah, boy, there’s some good living up in Beverly. | 是啊 孩子 比弗利的生活很不错的 |
[20:09] | That’s where you were raised, right? | 你是在那长大的 对吗 |
[20:10] | I split time with my dad there. | 我和我父亲在那度过了不少时间 |
[20:12] | and my mom up in Canaryville. | 还和我母亲在卡纳里维尔住过 |
[20:13] | If D’Anthony was right, | 如果德安东尼说的是真的 |
[20:14] | and he heard three voices in the apartment, | 他听见公寓里有三个人的说话声 |
[20:16] | Pulpo must have brought two hit men with him from Medellin. | “八爪”一定是从麦德林带了两个打手来 |
[20:19] | All right, just get all this information | 很好 把这些情报都告诉 |
[20:21] | to lieutenant Belden in Violent Crimes. | 暴力犯罪科的拜尔登警督 |
[20:23] | Hey, have we gotten anything from his end? | 对了 他给过我们什么情报吗 |
[20:25] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[20:27] | Calls between Rev and Coop yesterday– | 雷夫和库珀昨天的通话记录显示 |
[20:28] | only one other number called ’em both. | 只有一个号码都打给过他们两个人 |
[20:30] | It’s a pay-as-you-go drop phone, signal’s off, | 是预充值的一次性手机 已经没信号了 |
[20:32] | but it was purchased at a cell store in Greektown. | 不过是在希腊城的一家手机店买的 |
[20:34] | Take Halstead. Check it out. | 你跟霍尔斯特德一起去查查 |
[20:36] | Hey, I want the Canaryville out of you, | 小子 我要你像个卡纳里维尔人 |
[20:39] | not the Beverly, huh? | 别来公子哥做派 知道吗 |
[20:40] | You got it, boss. Yeah. | 明白 老大 没问题 |
[20:42] | – Hey. – Hey, man. Adam Ruzek. | -你好 -你好 我叫亚当·鲁塞克 |
[20:44] | – Antonio. – Jules. Welcome. | -安东尼奥 -茱尔斯 欢迎 |
[20:46] | How long have we worked together–a month? | 我们俩搭档多久了 一个月吗 |
[20:48] | I think it’s time we could be honest with each other. | 我觉得是该坦诚相见的时候了 |
[20:50] | Wouldn’t you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[20:51] | – No. – Two things– | -不同意 -两条意见 |
[20:52] | One, you driving all the time, I’m not down with that. | 第一 一直都是你开车 我可不干 |
[20:55] | Seniority rules. | 前辈优先 |
[20:57] | I’ve been on the job longer. | 我当警察的时间更长 |
[20:58] | I’ve been in this unit longer. | 我在这个队里的时间更长 |
[20:59] | Okay, look, I feel like a househusband. | 好吧 我觉得自己像个家庭主夫 |
[21:05] | What’s the second thing? | 第二条是什么 |
[21:08] | What’s the deal with you and Voight? | 你和博伊特是怎么回事 |
[21:19] | This stays between us. | 不要告诉别人 |
[21:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:23] | We went to prom together. | 我们一起去的毕业舞会 |
[21:29] | I mean, is he your secret dad or something? | 我说 他是不是你的秘密老爸什么的 |
[21:32] | Put it this way– if I were to ask you out, | 我换个问法 如果我想约你出去 |
[21:34] | would I have to get his permission first? | 是不是要先征得他同意 |
[21:35] | Any guy who needs to ask my dad’s permission to date me | 如果哪个男人约我之前还想我爸同意 |
[21:38] | should save himself the trouble. | 他还是省省吧 |
[21:39] | Uh! Shake it, baby. | 条儿够正啊 小妞 |
[21:44] | Watch yourself. | 嘴巴干净点 |
[21:46] | Yes, sir, officer, sir. | 遵命 警官大人 |
[21:51] | A pay-as-you-go phone was purchased | 过去24小时里有人在你店里 |
[21:52] | from your store in the last 24 hours. | 买走了一部预充值手机 |
[21:54] | We’re looking for who bought it. | 我们想找找是谁买的 |
[21:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:59] | A Juan Garcia yesterday, paid cash. | 昨天一个叫胡安·加西亚的人 付的现金 |
[22:03] | Any other information you can provide us? | 你还能提供什么别的线索吗 |
[22:05] | No. We’re not responsible for background checks. | 没有 我们可不负责背景调查 |
[22:07] | True, but it is a fairly common name. | 的确 不过这名字太常见了 |
[22:10] | – You know, there’s not a lot we can do with that. – Yeah. | -我们也没什么办法 -是的 |
[22:12] | You don’t tell me how to do my job. | 你们别教我怎么做生意 |
[22:13] | I don’t tell you how to do yours. | 我也不管你们怎么当警察 |
[22:15] | You’re Glen Pearson, right– the owner of this place? | 你是格伦·皮尔森 对吗 这里的店主 |
[22:18] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[22:19] | You know, it looks like there’s a Glen Pearson | 好像有个叫格伦·皮尔森的家伙 |
[22:21] | with a deceptive practice and fraud charge | 在印第安纳州的加里 |
[22:22] | for selling stolen merchandise out of Gary, Indiana. | 因为卖赃被指控欺诈 |
[22:25] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[22:25] | That’s a $25,000 extraditable must-hold warrant. | 这是一张两万五千元的可引渡扣押逮捕令 |
[22:28] | – Oy. – What do you think– | -真狠 -你觉得… |
[22:29] | height, weight match, eye color too? | 身高 体重 眼睛颜色是不是都符合 |
[22:32] | Yeah, but I don’t know. I hate to jump to conclusions. | 对 不过我不敢说 我不喜欢草率下结论 |
[22:36] | You know what? I got an idea. | 你知道吗 我有办法了 |
[22:37] | Why don’t we throw some bracelets on him? | 不如我们先把他铐上 |
[22:39] | We’ll take him down to the station, run his prints, | 带回局里 比对下指纹 |
[22:40] | – and then we can be sure. – I got a nanny cam up here. | -然后就知道了 -我这里有个监控探头 |
[22:42] | I can pull some footage, | 我可以调出监控录像 |
[22:43] | get a picture of the guy who did it– | 找到买手机那人的照片 |
[22:45] | that’s the best I can do. | 我能做的只有这么多了 |
[22:46] | – Oh. That’s great. – Great, yeah. | -太好了 -很好 |
[22:49] | You’re too kind. | 你真是个好人 |
[22:51] | – Knew that would work. – Mm-hmm. | -就知道会管用 -是的 |
[22:53] | Just got to figure out who this idiot is. | 只要找到是哪个笨蛋买的手机就行了 |
[22:59] | Why don’t you bring that ass over to my place sometime, girl? | 没事的时候撅着小翘臀去我家玩玩吧 小妞 |
[23:02] | I’ll let you in. | 我给你”开门” |
[23:05] | Oh, let it go. | 算了吧 |
[23:06] | – Uh-huh. – Uh-huh. | -好的 -随你 |
[23:12] | Hey, come here a sec. | 过来 小子 |
[23:14] | No, you’re just trying to get me | 不 你想诈我动手 |
[23:15] | with assaulting a police officer. | 好算我袭警把我抓起来 |
[23:17] | Do you see a badge on me? | 你看到我戴警徽了吗 |
[23:31] | Anybody else? | 还有谁想来 |
[23:46] | My hero. | 大英雄啊 |
[23:50] | You’re still not driving. | 你还是别想开车 |
[23:56] | Again, I’m sorry for your loss, Sergeant. | 再说一次 节哀顺变 警长 |
[23:57] | Yeah, he was a deadbeat. | 他就是个老赖 |
[23:59] | I loaned him 500 bucks for an above-ground pool | 他两年前装地上游泳池的时候 |
[24:02] | he put in two years ago. | 跟我借了五百块 |
[24:03] | Guess how much I got back. | 你猜他还给我多少 |
[24:04] | – I don’t know. – Guess. | -不知道 -猜猜看 |
[24:06] | – Nothing? – That’s right. | -一分没还吗 -对 |
[24:09] | So Julio’s Pawnshop on west Cermak– | 在西瑟马克有间胡里奥当铺 |
[24:13] | Ugh. It’ll be closed by the time you get there. | 你现在过去该关门了 |
[24:16] | So tomorrow ask for Julio. | 所以明天过去 找胡里奥本人 |
[24:17] | Do not deal with his wife, ’cause she’ll dick you down. | 别和她老婆做生意 她会坑你的 |
[24:21] | I want $350 for this thing, minimum. | 我要这戒指最少当到三百五 |
[24:26] | Okay, yeah, yeah, Julio’s. | 好的 胡里奥当铺 |
[24:29] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[24:30] | Colombian authorities I.D.’d this guy as Omar Rojas, | 哥伦比亚当局证明此人叫奥马尔·罗哈斯 |
[24:33] | – freelance hit man. – So Rev was the boss. | -自由职业杀手 -那么雷夫是老大 |
[24:35] | Coop moved the merchandise. | 库珀负责运货 |
[24:36] | Who’s the next in the chain of command? | 他们这指挥系统的下一个人是谁 |
[24:38] | Well, that was the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[24:39] | Rev was only in town from Baton Rouge for a year. | 雷夫刚从巴吞鲁日回来一年 |
[24:40] | There was no structure to his crew. | 他的势力还没成型 |
[24:42] | – And nobody’s talking? – Nope. | -没人有进展吗 -没有 |
[24:44] | All right. When Olinsky gets in, you tell him… | 好吧 等奥林斯基来了 你告诉他… |
[24:46] | I’m right here. | 我在这呢 |
[24:49] | Anything from your C.I.S? | 移民管理局有什么发现吗 |
[24:51] | No dice, something about not wanting | 没什么发现 就想着 |
[24:52] | to have their heads chopped off. | 怎么不掉脑袋 |
[24:55] | All right, get Rojas’ image out there with Pulpo’s citywide, | 好吧 把罗哈斯和八爪的照片发到全市 |
[24:59] | all airports, train, bus stations, | 所有的机场 火车站 汽车站 |
[25:01] | and keep hitting the bushes. | 然后继续追查 |
[25:07] | You want to brief me on any new developments? | 有什么新进展要告诉我吗 |
[25:09] | I was about to ask you the same thing. | 我也正想问你 |
[25:11] | If we came up with something, you’d be the first to know. | 如果我们有什么进展 你会第一个知道 |
[25:13] | This ain’t about who takes credit. | 我不是在跟你抢功 |
[25:15] | End of the day, you can stand in front of the cameras. | 案子结了的话 最后还有由你去风光 |
[25:17] | But this is supposed to be a joint investigation, | 但这个案子我们应该一起调查 |
[25:19] | your words. | 这是你说的 |
[25:21] | We haven’t heard dick from you | 可你那边什么消息都没有 |
[25:22] | or any of your detectives working this case. | 你手底下的警探也没人在查这个案子 |
[25:24] | Okay, I’ll double-check on that. | 好吧 这个我回头再问问 |
[25:25] | Now, what’s with the 13-year-old kid? | 那个13岁的孩子怎么样了 |
[25:27] | Still here. | 还在这里 |
[25:29] | – He give you anything? – Enough. | -他说什么了吗 -说得够多了 |
[25:31] | Okay, then kick him. | 那就把他送走 |
[25:32] | No, that’s been handled, lieutenant. | 不 他的事已经解决了 警督 |
[25:33] | Commander Perry has given me another day | 佩里指挥官在罪犯被监护前 |
[25:35] | till we get the offenders into custody. | 又给了我一天时间 |
[25:37] | It’s for the kid’s own safety. | 这是为了那个孩子的安全着想 |
[25:38] | The law’s the law, Voight. | 法律就是法律 博伊特 |
[25:40] | I’m sure you left that part out | 你向指挥官求情时 |
[25:41] | when you were doing a soft shoe for your commander. | 肯定把这忘得一干二净 |
[25:43] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[25:44] | based on my conversation with Deputy Chief Hammond, | 根据我和副总警监哈蒙德的谈话 |
[25:46] | if you’re not gonna charge this kid, | 如果你不打算起诉这孩子 |
[25:48] | then notify his relatives | 那就通知他的家人 |
[25:49] | and have ’em come and pick him up. | 叫他们来把人接走 |
[25:54] | And the fact that I’m here, once again, | 再说一次 还用我来这 |
[25:56] | explaining to you basic police protocol | 向你解释最基本的警察规定 |
[25:58] | is a prime example why people are reluctant | 就是为什么大家不愿意 |
[26:00] | to bring you into the loop during these type of heater cases. | 让你插手热门案件的最好说明 |
[26:23] | Your cousin Renny’s coming to pick you up. | 你表兄伦尼会来接你 |
[26:27] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[26:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:41] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[26:53] | You know, I basically look people in the eye for a living. | 跟你说 我主要就是靠观察人生活的 |
[26:57] | You have a future beyond this neighborhood, D’Anthony. | 走出这个圈子你也有自己的未来 德安东尼 |
[27:00] | It’s OK to want that. | 谁都有自己的未来 |
[27:04] | When you start to try and get out, | 你想走出去的话 |
[27:07] | whenever that is, | 不论何时 |
[27:10] | you call me. | 尽管找我 |
[27:12] | 亨利·博伊特 芝加哥警署警长 | |
[27:16] | Let’s go! | 该走了 |
[27:26] | Hey. What’s up, man? | 你好 老兄 |
[27:28] | – What’s going on? – Hey. | -你好 -嘿 |
[27:31] | We had to pay full cover at the door. | 我们进来都不打折 |
[27:33] | I’m running a business, detective. | 我这是做生意 警探 |
[27:34] | Atwater is the cheapest, | 阿特沃特特别抠门儿 |
[27:36] | I mean the cheapest guy you will ever meet. | 绝对是你们见过最抠门儿的 |
[27:37] | We drove…wait for it, | 我们昨天开车…让我说完 |
[27:39] | we drove around for a half hour yesterday looking for an ATM | 我们开车找了半小时自动取款机 |
[27:41] | that wouldn’t charge him a withdrawal fee. | 就为了找个不收手续费的 |
[27:43] | And there’s a two-drink minimum, | 最低消费要喝两杯哦 |
[27:44] | so start knocking ’em back. I ain’t playing. | 快点喝吧 我可不是逗你们哦 |
[27:46] | Okay, then I want mine in that cup. | 好吧 那我也想用你那种杯子 |
[27:48] | – Next time. – Flight attendant. | -下次吧 -你做过飞机乘务员 |
[27:51] | Uh, yeah, three years, | 是的 干了三年 |
[27:52] | waiting until I got into the police academy. | 直到我进警校 |
[27:54] | Flight attendant? | 乘务员吗 |
[27:56] | You can break my balls all you want, | 你们想怎么取笑我随便 |
[27:58] | but I learned more about crowd control | 但做乘务员让我更好地学会了控制人群 |
[27:59] | and conflict resolution and intimidation tactics, | 解决冲突还有恐吓战术 |
[28:02] | traits that will serve me well when you guys detail me | 如果你们选我进情报机构的话 |
[28:04] | up into intelligence. Hint, hint. | 这些会对我有很大帮助 明白了吧 |
[28:07] | – Okay. Noted. – Thanks. How about you? | -好吧 记住了 -谢谢 说说你吧 |
[28:09] | Oh, I just kicked around, nothing glamorous. | 我就普普通通 没什么光辉事迹 |
[28:13] | – You? – I was in the military. | -你呢 -我当过兵 |
[28:15] | – You see any action? – I did. Yeah. | -你亲眼见过战斗吗 -见过 |
[28:18] | Ever see anything like you did today? | 跟现在你的工作有相似之处吗 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[28:24] | Forget I asked that. That was a stupid question. | 就当我没问 问题太蠢了 |
[28:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:34] | Let’s do this again. | 合作愉快 |
[28:36] | All right. | 就先这样 |
[28:38] | 200 bucks? | 两百块 |
[28:41] | You realize if you split the money at the door, | 你知道吗 如果你在门口收钱的话 |
[28:42] | we would have made five times as much? | 我们可以赚到这个数的五倍 |
[28:45] | Yep. | 我知道 |
[28:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:59] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[29:49] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[29:52] | They got pissed at me for hiding in the closet. | 因为我躲在衣柜里他们很生气 |
[29:56] | Said I should have backed Rev up. | 他们说我应该跟雷夫一伙儿 |
[30:03] | I want to get out. | 我想离开这里 |
[30:09] | Come on. | 过来 |
[30:16] | – You working double-time now? – Hey, dad. | -你现在白班夜班都干活啊 -老爸 |
[30:20] | – Hey, baby. – Hey, baby. | -宝贝 -亲爱的 |
[30:23] | Oh, he loves it here. | 他喜欢这里 |
[30:24] | – A little too much maybe. – It’s fine. | -那在这里待的时间也有点久了 -没事的 |
[30:27] | I got to get him into boxing, right? | 我要带他去打拳击的 对吧 |
[30:28] | When he’s ten. We talked about this. | 等他十岁了再说 我们说好了的 |
[30:31] | – Where’s Eva? – Volleyball. | -伊娃呢 -打排球去了 |
[30:33] | Then she’s got a sleepover at a friend’s. | 然后她要在朋友家借宿一晚 |
[30:37] | All right. Got to get back to work. | 好吧 我得回去工作了 |
[30:41] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[30:42] | – What about dinner tonight? – Something jumped off. | -那晚餐怎么办 -我们突然有任务要做 |
[30:45] | – Do you remember Pulpo? – Yeah, that means shark, right? | -你还记得八爪吗 -那是鲨鱼的意思吧 |
[30:48] | Octopus. | 是章鱼 |
[30:49] | Girl, you got to work on your Spanish. | 姑娘 你得好好练习西班牙语了 |
[30:51] | Okay, sure, in all that free time I have. | 好吧 一有空我就会练习的 |
[30:54] | Yeah, well, he’s back in town. | 他又回来了 |
[30:55] | Hey, come here. | 过来 儿子 |
[30:57] | – You’re the best. – You’re better. | -你是最棒的 -你更棒 |
[31:04] | So how would this work– you getting me out and all? | 所以怎么办 你搞定把我弄出来的事吗 |
[31:07] | Leave that to me. | 你不用管 |
[31:09] | And it may take a couple days. | 可能得花上几天 |
[31:11] | I just need you to stay alive till then. | 你只要能活到那时就行 |
[31:15] | What’s in it for you? | 你这么做有什么好处 |
[31:17] | You’re a good kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[31:19] | I don’t got to work it off– like be a snitch or something? | 我不用做什么吗 比如内应之类的 |
[31:22] | ‘Cause that ain’t happening. | 我不会去做的 |
[31:25] | No. | 不用 |
[31:29] | But if I wanted to tell you something, | 但如果我想告诉你一些事 |
[31:33] | not because you were paying me, | 不是因为你给我钱 |
[31:34] | but because I wanted to tell you, | 而是因为我想要告诉你的话 |
[31:36] | that don’t make me no snitch. | 那我就不算是内应了 |
[31:38] | Just two guys breaking bread, having a conversation. | 我们就是吃了顿饭 聊了聊天而已 |
[31:42] | I don’t see no bread. | 我没看见有”饭” |
[31:45] | It’s an expression. | 这是个俗语 |
[31:52] | Okay, well, I heard some of the older guys talking. | 好吧 我听到一些大人说话了 |
[31:59] | There’s gonna be one more hit. | 他们还会再干掉一个 |
[32:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:04] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[32:07] | But Xavier would– Xavier Green. | 但是泽维尔知道 泽维尔·格林 |
[32:09] | He dealt for Rev. | 是他处理的雷夫的事 |
[32:26] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[32:26] | I got a call from the M.E.’s office. | 我接到了验尸员打来的电话 |
[32:27] | – They’re looking for this. – How’d they get a hold of you? | -他们在找这个 -他们怎么会找上你 |
[32:29] | From when I signed out, apparently. | 肯定是因为我登记离开了 |
[32:31] | You signed–you weren’t supposed to sign out. | 你登记了 你登记干什么 |
[32:33] | Well, that’s something that you neglected to tell me, Sergeant. | 你没跟我说不能登记啊 警长 |
[32:35] | Do not bring me into this! | 别把这事扯到我身上 |
[32:39] | Sergeant, why are you breaking my balls here? | 警长 你为什么要为难我呢 |
[32:41] | ‘Cause you don’t have any. | 因为你这个人软弱没胆 |
[32:49] | Ruth Dwyer, M.E.’s office. | 露丝·德怀尔 验尸官 |
[32:53] | She’s expecting your call. | 她在等你给她回电话 |
[32:58] | The drugs got to be in your mitts | 在我们到之前 你就得 |
[32:59] | before we can move in– otherwise, we got nothing. | 把毒品拿到手 否则我们就会一无所获 |
[33:01] | – Yeah. – All right? | -好的 -好吗 |
[33:02] | Now, if he starts accusing you of anything, | 如果他要指责你什么的话 |
[33:04] | you throw it right back in his face, pissed off and indignant. | 你就愤怒火大地还击 |
[33:06] | Pissed off and indignant. | 要愤怒 火大 |
[33:08] | Those are your two best friends. | 这是你最好的两个小伙伴 |
[33:08] | – That I can do. – Now, my friend Jin here | -我能做到 -现在 我朋友吉恩 |
[33:10] | is gonna hook you up with the latest in radio transmission. | 给你配置最新的无线电传输设备 |
[33:14] | Department’s come a long way since taping a wire to your taint. | 我们早就不用把线拴你命根子上那一套了 |
[33:20] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[33:24] | You run out of walkmans? | 随身听没有了吗 |
[33:25] | New guys keep breaking ’em. | 新来的家伙破坏力太强了 |
[33:27] | Here. | 这里 |
[33:29] | Just take your little key, | 拿着这把小钥匙 |
[33:31] | go to your little special drawer, | 打开你那神秘的小抽屉 |
[33:32] | and get me something top shelf, come on. | 给我拿点高端洋气的东西来 去吧 |
[33:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:40] | Don’t get in the car, don’t go in the building, | 别上那辆车 别进那栋楼 |
[33:41] | don’t go anywhere we don’t have any eyeball on ya. | 别去任何我们看不到的地方 |
[33:44] | You understand that? | 明白吗 |
[33:44] | Understand that. | 明白 |
[33:46] | All right, and remember… Cheeto. | 记住 奇多 |
[33:49] | – Cheeto. – Cheeto. | -奇多 -奇多 |
[33:51] | Cheeto. All right. I got it. | 奇多 好吧 我记住了 |
[33:53] | It’s your lifeline. | 这可是保你命的 |
[33:58] | I want this back. | 用完记得拿回来 |
[34:03] | – All right? – Let’s do it. | -好了 -我们上吧 |
[34:18] | Hey, what’s up, gents? | 有事吗 伙计 |
[34:22] | Need something? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[34:37] | How you know I’m selling? | 你怎么知道我在卖东西 |
[34:38] | A wild guess. | 大胆猜的 |
[34:41] | I used to buy from Cheeto a couple blocks up, | 我原来是从几个街区外的奇多那儿买 |
[34:42] | but I guess he went on vacation. | 但我猜他大概度假去了吧 |
[34:44] | Yeah, a long one. How much you got? | 是啊 长假呢 你有多少钱 |
[34:47] | – $300 just for now. – Cool. | -现在有300大洋 -不错呀 |
[34:50] | – Cool, cool. – Yeah. | -很好 -是啊 |
[34:51] | You give me that $300 and come back in, like, 20 minutes. | 给我300 然后20分钟后回来 |
[34:53] | Oh, okay, Mr. Drug dealer, | 好的 毒贩子先生 |
[34:54] | I’ll just give you all my money. | 我把钱都给你了 |
[34:55] | What could possibly go wrong? | 还能出什么乱子不成 |
[34:57] | Give me the cash, and then get your skinny ass off my block. | 把钱给我 然后从我的地盘滚开 |
[34:59] | Dude, I sell an ounce a week up at UIC. | 兄弟 我一周能在伊立诺州立大学卖一盎司 |
[35:02] | You want to sit here and play barney badass with me | 你是想在这儿跟我大吵大闹 |
[35:04] | and break me off for 300 bucks, | 然后坑我300大洋 |
[35:05] | or would you like to make $2,000 a week? | 还是想一周挣2000 |
[35:10] | Huh? | 你说呢 |
[35:15] | I’ll give you 4 grams for $300. | 300美元我给你4克 |
[35:17] | No, no, no, no, no. You’ll give me 5. | 不不不 5克 |
[35:19] | It better not be stepped on, or I’m not gonna be back. | 最好别在里面混别的东西 否则就没回头客了 |
[35:23] | You believe this guy? | 你们相信他吗 |
[35:24] | Listen, bro, I need an answer, | 听着 兄弟 给我个准信 |
[35:25] | ’cause I got a sociology midterm in 34 minutes. | 34分钟后我还有一场社会学的期中考试 |
[35:29] | I’m not even joking. Huh? Come on. | 我可不是在开玩笑 快点 |
[35:32] | – You can’t be late for class. – No, sir, I cannot. | -你不能迟到 -先生 当然不能 |
[35:51] | – Police! Get your hands up! – Police! | -警察 举起手来 -警察 |
[35:53] | – Put ’em up! – Police! | -举起手来 -警察 |
[35:54] | – Get ’em up! – Wait, you’re cops? | -举起手来 -等等 你们是警察吗 |
[35:56] | – Hands up! Get ’em up! – Hands up! | -举起手 举起手来 -举起手来 |
[35:57] | – Put ’em up! – Hands up now! | -举起手来 -快给我举起手来 |
[36:01] | I mean, this is the sweetest offer I’ve ever heard, right? | 这是我听过最棒的提议了 对吗 |
[36:04] | You tell us who the Colombians are targeting next, | 你告诉我们那群哥伦比亚人的下一个目标 |
[36:06] | and we won’t charge you with distribution. | 我们就不会以贩毒的罪名起诉你 |
[36:08] | – What’s the debate? – Ain’t no debate. | -还想讨价还价吗 -我可不做交易 |
[36:09] | I just know not to trust a word that comes out of a cop’s mouth. | 警察嘴里说出来的话 我一句都不信 |
[36:12] | We’re trying to save someone’s life. | 我们是想救人性命 |
[36:13] | You all worried about my boy? | 你们在担心我的人吗 |
[36:14] | Don’t. He’s ready. | 不劳费心 他都准备好了 |
[36:16] | The Colombians try to make a move on him, | 哥伦比亚人要是想对他下手 |
[36:17] | it’ll be the last move they try and make. | 他们肯定有去无回 |
[36:37] | They were ready too. | 他们也准备好了 |
[36:44] | We’re looking for a Shane Cameron. | 我们要找一位名叫谢恩·卡梅伦的男子 |
[36:45] | Xavier says he’s been in hiding since yesterday. | 泽维尔说他昨天就躲起来了 |
[36:47] | Yeah, but he has a flophouse over on Addison. | 没错 但他在艾迪生开了一家廉价旅馆 |
[36:49] | Might be worth checking out. | 也许值得查一查 |
[36:50] | All right, everybody vest up. | 好的 大伙儿都去换好装备 |
[36:55] | What’s up Voight’s ass today? | 今天博伊特是怎么回事 |
[36:57] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[36:59] | You would. | 你该知道吧 |
[37:02] | The card– | 那张名片… |
[37:03] | 亨利·博伊特警探 团伙犯罪专家 团伙犯罪调查部 | |
[37:04] | How old is that thing? | 你保存多久了 |
[37:06] | 13 years. | 13年了 |
[37:10] | Want to tell me about it? | 想跟我聊聊吗 |
[37:14] | The man saved my life, and here I am. | 他救了我一命 所以我来了这里 |
[37:21] | Oh, you want to know more about that? | 你还想知道更多吗 |
[37:22] | It’s gonna cost you a couple of drinks. | 那你得请我喝几杯了 |
[37:25] | Hey, a night away from the kids and a juicy story– | 远离孩子 还有精彩的故事可听 |
[37:27] | happy to buy. | 这样的夜晚 我很乐意买单 |
[37:32] | – 2B? – Yeah. | -2楼B座吗 -没错 |
[37:40] | It’s okay, lieutenant. We got it covered. | 没问题的 警督 我们能搞定 |
[37:41] | I’ll let you know if he’s upstairs. | 如果他在楼上 我会通知您的 |
[37:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:44] | Shane Cameron. I left you a message. | 谢恩·卡梅伦 我给您留言了 |
[37:46] | We’re following up on the car. | 我们在追踪一辆车 |
[37:48] | What car? | 什么车 |
[37:49] | Plate match to a black four-door | 比对昨天离开库珀谋杀案现场车辆牌照后 |
[37:51] | seen leaving the scene of the Coop murder yesterday. | 我们发现是一辆黑色四门车 |
[37:53] | Supposed to be parked around here. | 应该停在这附近 |
[37:57] | I never got that info. | 没人告诉我这个信息啊 |
[37:59] | Yeah, I must have dropped the ball on that. | 好吧 那肯定是我疏忽了 |
[38:05] | Terminate. Pull back. | 终止行动 撤退 |
[38:08] | Targets may be in the building. | 目标也许就在这栋建筑里 |
[38:10] | Jules. | 茱尔斯 |
[38:17] | 10-1! Officer shot! | 需要紧急援助 警员中枪了 |
[38:22] | – Outside! Outside! – Come on! | -出去 快出去 -快点 |
[38:24] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[38:26] | – Jules? – Hang in there. | -茱尔斯 -挺住啊 |
[38:28] | Over there. | 就在那边 |
[38:45] | Who is that? Go! | 那是谁 快追 |
[38:46] | It’s Pulpo! | 是八爪 |
[39:22] | You’re gonna be okay, Jules. | 你会没事的 茱尔斯 |
[39:24] | We got to move! Get her in the ambo. | 我们得马上出发 把她抬进救护车 |
[39:25] | She’s gonna be okay, right? | 她会没事的 对吗 |
[39:26] | We got to go right now. | 我们得立刻送她去医院 |
[39:31] | Mid-clavicular. | 中枪部位在锁骨中线 |
[39:32] | I’m coming with you, sister. | 我跟你一起去 护士 |
[39:33] | Start an I.V. | 立即静脉注射 |
[39:43] | Jules, look at me. | 茱尔斯 看着我 |
[39:52] | You’re okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 你会没事的 |
[39:59] | Go! Go! | 追 快追 |
[40:08] | – Go, stop the guy. – I got it. | -追 拦住那家伙 -我知道 |
[40:14] | Clear! | 安全 |
[40:23] | Stop! | 站住 |
[40:34] | Estas muerto, senor. | 你死定了 先生 |
[40:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[40:37] | – Estas muerto. – Shut your mouth! | -你死定了 -闭上你的臭嘴 |
[40:39] | – Estas muerto. – One offender in custody. | -你死定了 -抓获一名罪犯 |
[40:48] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[40:51] | Jules didn’t make it. | 茱尔斯没挺过去 |
[41:03] | You. You played games. | 是你 是你在背后搞的鬼 |
[41:05] | Back up, Voight. | 退后 博伊特 |
[41:06] | You played games, and you got her killed! | 是你玩的把戏把她害死了 |
[41:09] | – Hey, come on, now! – Back up! | -有本事 现在就冲我来啊 -退后 |
[41:09] | Come on! You want to play? Get off of me! | 来啊 你想玩是吧 放开我 |
[41:12] | – Calm it down! – You want to play a game? | -冷静点 -你想玩是吧 |
[41:14] | – Come on, Sarge! – Get off of me! | -有本事来啊 警长 -放开我 |
[41:15] | – Voight! – Come on! | -博伊特 -有本事你来啊 |
[41:16] | – Get him out of here! – Get off of me! Get off of me! | -送他出去 -放开我 放开我 |
[41:20] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥 |
[41:22] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[41:23] | – It’s been a while. – Where are they? | -好久不见啊 -他们在哪 |
[41:25] | I want your two hit men right now. | 立刻告诉我那两个凶手的下落 |
[41:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[41:42] | You see that? That’s my partner’s blood. | 看见了吗 这是我搭档的血 |
[41:52] | – Antonio! – Get off me! Get off! | -安东尼奥 别这样 -快放开我 |
[41:54] | Antonio. | 安东尼奥 |
[41:56] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[41:59] | Sit down. Sit down! | 坐下 给我坐下 |
[42:02] | You need to take this. | 你得接这个电话 |
[42:05] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[42:07] | Antonio… | 安东尼奥… |
[42:08] | Antonio, s-someone’s taken Diego. | 安东尼奥 有人带走了迪戈 |
[42:12] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |