时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Dad, are they gonna separate you from me? | 爸爸 他们要把你和我分开吗 |
[00:02] | Why do you ask that? | 为什么这么问 |
[00:03] | ‘Cause you haven’t been a very good dad. | 因为你以前并不是一个好父亲 |
[00:05] | I promise I’m gonna do better. | 我保证 我会做得更好 |
[00:07] | It was so easy for me to see Crockett as the problem. | 我很容易就能把克罗特看成是眼中钉 |
[00:10] | Whatever happened between him and me in the past– | 不管我和他过去发生了什么 |
[00:12] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[00:13] | Because the real problem was always right here. | 因为真正的问题一直就在这里 |
[00:16] | Whatever it is you want, | 不管你想要的到底是什么 |
[00:18] | it isn’t me. | 都不是我 |
[00:20] | It’s been a really good couple of weeks. | 这几周真的很开心 |
[00:22] | Yeah, it has. And not just us. | 是啊 而且不只是我们 |
[00:24] | Rehab–you been knocking it out of the park. | 戒毒 你一直做得很好 |
[00:26] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真的很为你骄傲 |
[00:39] | Sorry, I was trying not to wake you. | 抱歉 我不想吵醒你的 |
[00:42] | Where are you headed so early? | 你这么早干什么去 |
[00:43] | To a meeting. I feel like I could use one. | 去参加互助会 我觉得我现在可能需要 |
[00:46] | Wait a second. I’ll get dressed and drive you. | 等等 我穿衣服开车送你去 |
[00:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no. No, stay in bed. | 不用不用 再躺一会儿吧 |
[00:51] | I’ll see you at work. | 医院见 |
[00:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:07] | Hannah, you forgot your phone. | 汉娜 你忘拿手机了 |
[01:17] | Dr. Moody said you were the one to see– | 穆迪医生推荐了你 |
[01:19] | that you’d take good care of us. | 说你可以照顾好我们 |
[01:20] | Yeah. Moody and I go way back. | 是啊 穆迪和我是老交情了 |
[01:22] | Medical school. | 医学院同学 |
[01:24] | We used to ride motorcycles together. | 我们曾经一起骑摩托车 |
[01:25] | Dr. Moody rode a motorcycle? | 穆迪医生还会骑摩托车 |
[01:27] | Yeah, but he had to give it up | 是啊 但是他不得不放弃 |
[01:28] | when he became a pediatrician. | 因为他要去当儿科医生了 |
[01:31] | The stethoscope kept flying off his neck on the way to work. | 他骑车飞去上班时听诊器在脖子上挂不住 |
[01:34] | Please don’t give Billy any ideas. | 你可别让比利起什么奇怪的念想 |
[01:36] | I have enough worries with him on his bike. | 他骑个自行车我就已经很担心了 |
[01:38] | You like riding your bike, Billy? | 你喜欢骑自行车吗 比利 |
[01:40] | Yeah, but my mom won’t let me ride at night. | 是 但是我妈不让我晚上骑 |
[01:42] | Well, that’s probably a good thing, bud. | 这也是为了你好啊 |
[01:44] | – X-ray’s ready. – Step back, please. | -X光准备好了 -请退后 |
[01:46] | All right, hold your breath for me now, Billy. | 好了 屏住呼吸 比利 |
[01:48] | Ready? | 准备 |
[01:52] | We got a couple of non-displaced cracked ribs. | 有几根肋骨断了 |
[01:55] | The issue is | 问题在于 |
[01:56] | this hemothorax here in Billy’s chest. | 比利的胸腔里有积血 |
[01:58] | Hemothorax? That sounds bad. | 胸腔积血 听起来很严重啊 |
[02:00] | No, it’s just a buildup of blood | 不是 只不过是肺脏和胸腔壁之间 |
[02:01] | between the lung and chest wall. | 有血液积留 |
[02:03] | It explains why he’s been having difficulty breathing. | 这就解释了他为什么会呼吸困难 |
[02:05] | But we can fix that. | 但是我们可以解决这个情况 |
[02:06] | We just have to drain the blood. | 把积血抽出来就好了 |
[02:07] | – Well, does that mean surgery? – Well, hopefully not. | -那就得做手术了吧 -希望不用 |
[02:10] | We’re gonna try a chest tube first. | 我们会先试试胸腔插管 |
[02:11] | Set me up for a 28 French tube. | 请给我准备28口径的插管 |
[02:14] | Okay, Billy. I’m gonna bring you back. | 好了比利 我要把床放平了 |
[02:18] | Now can you lift that left arm for me? | 你能把左臂举起来吗 |
[02:20] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[02:21] | Oh, yeah. I know it’s sore. | 我知道酸疼 |
[02:25] | All right, this next part’s gonna hurt a little bit. | 接下来就有点疼了 |
[02:27] | – Think you can handle it? – I’ll be okay. | -你能忍住吗 -我没事的 |
[02:30] | That’s what I like to hear. | 就喜欢这种话 |
[02:31] | Billy was born with a diaphragmatic hernia, | 比利一出生就有膈疝 |
[02:33] | so unfortunately, he’s no stranger to hospitals. | 所以很不幸 他是医院的常客 |
[02:36] | Aw, well, you are very brave, Billy, and you’re doing great. | 那你真的很勇敢 比利 你做得很好 |
[02:40] | Speaking of, Billy, how come I ain’t ever seen | 说到这个 比利 我怎么没有看到 |
[02:42] | you and Spider-Man in the same place at the same time? | 你和蜘蛛侠一起搭档行动呢 |
[02:46] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[02:50] | It must be torture to watch your kid suffer like that. | 看着自己的孩子那么痛苦肯定很折磨 |
[02:52] | Yeah, I’m sure it is. | 是啊 肯定是 |
[02:54] | You ever think about having kids? | 你考虑过要个孩子吗 |
[02:56] | Oh, no. Kids are not my speed. | 没有 我跟孩子不搭调 |
[02:58] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[02:59] | Dr. Marcel– | 马塞尔医生 |
[03:01] | – Detective Poulson, Chicago PD. – Doc. | -这位是芝加哥警署的鲍尔森警官 -医生 |
[03:03] | And Detectives Bridges and Hayes | 这两位是布里奇斯和海耶斯警官 |
[03:05] | from the New Orleans Police Department. | 是从新奥尔良警察局来的 |
[03:07] | Oh, my old stomping grounds. | 我可喜欢新奥尔良了 |
[03:09] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[03:10] | Well, what can I do for you gentlemen? | 有什么我能做的吗 警官 |
[03:12] | – I’m just an escort today. – Okay. | -我今天只是陪同 -好吧 |
[03:16] | Detective Hayes and I, we’re following up | 我和海耶斯警官正在调查 |
[03:17] | a detail from this cold case that popped back up recently. | 一起最近出现新线索的旧案 |
[03:22] | You mind if we talk in private? | 我们能私下谈谈吗 |
[03:25] | The consultation room is free. | 咨询室没有人 |
[03:27] | Yeah, of course. Follow me. | 好啊 当然 请跟我来 |
[03:29] | All right. Gentlemen. | 好的 先生们 |
[03:32] | Cold case? | 旧案 |
[03:33] | Yeah, from a homicide from their town. | 是啊 他们那边的一起凶杀案 |
[03:37] | And they came all the way up here to talk to Crockett? | 他们大老远赶来就为了和克罗特谈谈 |
[03:40] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[03:41] | I don’t know. They weren’t willing to share. | 我也不知道 他们不愿多说 |
[04:22] | I haven’t seen you around the last few days. | 最近几天没在医院看见你 |
[04:25] | I’ve been doing ride-alongs with the medics. | 我一直在跟着急救员出车 |
[04:28] | Nice of you to help them out. | 你能帮到他们就好 |
[04:34] | I got the last of my stuff out of your apartment, so… | 你公寓里我的东西我都搬走了 所以 |
[04:39] | Here. | 给你 |
[04:48] | I know you’ll be happy to move back in. | 你能搬回去住一定很高兴 |
[04:53] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[04:59] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[05:18] | Sexton, I need a nurse. | 塞克斯顿 我需要护士 |
[05:21] | Trent Sutton, 25-year-old male, GCS 12. | 特伦特·萨顿 25岁男性 昏迷指数12 |
[05:23] | Vitals stable. Semi-rousable on 4 liters, O2. | 体征平稳 吸氧4升后意识半清醒 |
[05:26] | Found collapsed in the DePaul Library. | 被人发现昏倒在德保罗图书馆 |
[05:28] | Looks like he suffered | 看情况似乎 |
[05:28] | a penetrating injury to the chest. | 胸部遭受穿透伤 |
[05:30] | Okay, on my count. One, two, three. | 好 听我号令 一 二 三 |
[05:35] | Is that a needle? | 这是针头吗 |
[05:36] | Let’s get an X-ray, AP, and lateral. | 做个竖直和水平胸部透视 |
[05:38] | Hey, Trent. | 特伦特 |
[05:39] | I’m Dr. Lanik. You’re okay. | 我是拉尼克医生 你没事 |
[05:41] | I’m gonna remove this needle, Trent, | 我会帮你拔掉这根针 特伦特 |
[05:42] | but I gotta take a picture first | 但是我会先拍一张照片 |
[05:43] | to make sure we’re not flying blind. | 免得到时候摸不清状况 |
[05:45] | No, no! Don’t take it out! | 不 不要 不要拔掉 |
[05:46] | Restraints! | 上绑带 |
[05:49] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[05:50] | Let’s get that X-ray already. He pushed it deeper. | 赶紧拍透视 他又往里捅了捅 |
[05:52] | I can’t take it if he won’t stay still. | 他如果乱动的话我没法拍 |
[05:53] | – Get off of me! – Push two of Versed. | -放开我 -注射两单位咪达锉伦 |
[06:04] | In. | 进去了 |
[06:14] | Look who it is. Anna Charles. | 看看谁来了 安娜·查尔斯呀 |
[06:16] | Hi, Maggie. | 麦基 |
[06:18] | Dad dragged you into work today? | 你爸又把你强行拽来了吗 |
[06:20] | – I did no such thing. – Oh, no. | -我才没有 -不是的 |
[06:22] | I–I like spending time with my dad. | 我喜欢跟爸爸待在一起 |
[06:24] | I wanted to come. | 是我想来的 |
[06:26] | Anna wants to volunteer, actually. | 其实安娜想当志愿者 |
[06:28] | Oh, really? No school today? | 真的吗 今天不用上学吗 |
[06:30] | Not really. | 不用 |
[06:31] | I mean, my class went on a field trip to a science museum, | 今天全班都去参观科学博物馆了 |
[06:34] | but I figured I’d learn more about science here. | 但是我觉得这里更能学到科学知识 |
[06:36] | I don’t know about that, | 这可说不好 |
[06:37] | but maybe Deandra over in pediatrics | 不过儿科的迪安德拉医生 |
[06:40] | can use some help. | 可能需要你的帮助 |
[06:42] | Just so you know, this one right here, | 不过跟你说一句 这位女士 |
[06:43] | her middle name–“Pop Quiz.” | 中间名叫作”突击测试” |
[06:47] | Maggie “Pop Quiz” Lockwood. I’m just saying. | 麦基·突击测试·洛克伍德 就那么一说 |
[06:49] | – That’s me. – Okay. | -是我 -好的 |
[06:50] | Come on. Let’s get you a vest. | 来吧 给你取件背心 |
[06:57] | Hey, Dan. You got a sec? | 丹 有空吗 |
[06:58] | What you got? | 怎么了 |
[07:00] | Our friend here’s insides. | 这位朋友体内的情况 |
[07:02] | Those are sewing needles. | 这些都是缝衣针 |
[07:04] | Four in all, which he seems to have put there himself. | 总共四根 好像都是他自己放进去的 |
[07:07] | I was able to remove this one, | 我取出了一根 |
[07:08] | which was only partially submerged, | 这根只插进去一部分 |
[07:10] | but that one there? | 但是那根 |
[07:11] | He managed to get all the way into his heart. | 他直接全部插进心脏里了 |
[07:14] | I’m gonna do a cardio workup, but after that, he’s all yours. | 我会做一个心脏检查 之后就交给你了 |
[07:23] | Does it hurt when I touch it? | 我碰到的时候会疼吗 |
[07:24] | Ah, more than I’d like to admit. | 很疼 我都不好意思说 |
[07:25] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 |
[07:27] | When did you first notice the rash? | 你第一次注意到红疹是什么时候 |
[07:29] | About a week ago. I was hoping it would go away. | 大概一周前 我本来希望自己能好 |
[07:32] | Well, it’s good you’re here now. | 还好你现在来了 |
[07:34] | You have cellulitis. Bacterial infection. | 这是蜂窝织炎 细菌感染 |
[07:37] | I want to get you started on an antibiotic. | 我先给你输抗生素 |
[07:38] | Roger, are you allergic to penicillin? | 罗杰 你对青霉素过敏吗 |
[07:40] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[07:43] | Looks like Mr. LaRusso was here about three years back. | 看来拉鲁索先生三年前来过这里 |
[07:45] | And you were his attending. | 你当时是他的接诊医生 |
[07:48] | I… I thought he looked familiar. | 我就说他看着面熟 |
[07:51] | Well, I apologize for not recognizing you. | 抱歉没有认出你 |
[07:53] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[07:54] | I’m sure you see a lot of patients. | 你肯定会见很多患者 |
[07:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:57] | Okay, so I see here you had a prior infection. | 我看到你之前有过一次感染 |
[08:01] | And we treated it with cefazolin last time. | 上次是用头孢唑林治疗的 |
[08:05] | I don’t remember. My mind’s a sieve. | 我不记得了 我的脑子跟筛子似的 |
[08:08] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[08:09] | I’m worried this rash is the same bacteria. | 我担心这次的红疹是同种细菌引起的 |
[08:11] | I want to make sure we stay ahead of it. | 我希望这次能够尽早采取措施 |
[08:12] | Doris, set him on an IV. Mm-hmm. | 桃瑞丝 帮他输点液 |
[08:14] | And, you know, at least we know | 而且 至少我们知道 |
[08:15] | we had success with that drug already. | 之前那个药成功过 |
[08:19] | What’s that for? | 这是什么 |
[08:20] | It’s just to monitor the rash. | 为了监控红疹的情况 |
[08:22] | I wanna make sure it shrinks down some | 我希望确定情况好转 |
[08:23] | before we discharge you. | 再放你出院 |
[08:25] | Now, your emergency contact… | 你的紧急联络人 |
[08:28] | has your wife listed. | 是你的妻子 |
[08:29] | Do you want us to call her | 你希望我们打给她吗 |
[08:30] | and tell her we’ll be keeping you here for a few more hours? | 告诉她你可能需要在医院多待几个小时 |
[08:32] | No, don’t worry about that. I’ll give her a call. | 没关系 我打给她吧 |
[08:35] | All right then. | 好 |
[08:40] | – Something wrong? – What’s going on? | -怎么了吗 -什么情况 |
[08:42] | The chest tube should’ve drained more blood. | 胸管抽出来的血量不多 |
[08:45] | Yeah, it’s been a few days since he’s been hurt. | 是啊 他受伤已经有几天了 |
[08:47] | There’s a chance the hemothorax is mostly clot. | 积血可能大多都是凝块 |
[08:49] | Let’s get him up for a non-contrast chest CT. | 帮他做一个非增强CT |
[08:51] | I should’ve taken him in to see Dr. Moody earlier. | 我应该早点带他去找穆迪医生的 |
[08:53] | No, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 没事 你没有做错 |
[08:54] | Billy, you mind if we speak with your mom outside? | 比利 你介意我们出去跟你妈妈聊聊吗 |
[08:57] | – Okay, thanks, bud. – I’ll be back. | -好 谢谢 -我一会回来 |
[09:01] | So if the CT shows me what I think it is, | 如果胸透的结果跟我想的一样 |
[09:04] | I’m recommending surgery. | 我推荐做手术 |
[09:05] | – Oh, God. – No, I know that sounds scary. | -天哪 -没关系 我知道听起来很可怕 |
[09:08] | But the procedure, a video-assisted thoracoscopy, | 但是手术是视频辅助的胸腔镜检查 |
[09:10] | is minimally invasive. | 是微创手术 |
[09:12] | We use a scope to clean out his chest. | 我们会用内窥镜清理他的胸腔 |
[09:14] | When Billy was a baby, he had to go on ECMO. | 比利小时候 曾经接受过体外膜肺氧合 |
[09:16] | After all the transfusions, | 多次输血过后 |
[09:17] | he developed antibodies in his blood, | 他的血液内出现了抗体 |
[09:19] | I guess to help his immune system. | 应该是为了帮助他的免疫系统 |
[09:21] | Yeah, Moody told me. | 对 穆迪告诉我了 |
[09:22] | But I think we should be able to find compatible blood. | 不过我们应该能找到匹配的血液 |
[09:24] | Yeah, I’ll have the blood banks start sourcing | 好 我会让血库开始寻找 |
[09:26] | antibody-matched blood. | 跟抗体匹配的血液资源 |
[09:27] | Billy’s gonna get the best care possible. | 我们会给比利最好的照顾 |
[09:30] | – And nothing to eat or drink. – Okay. | -不要吃或者喝任何东西 -好 |
[09:31] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[09:33] | I’ll schedule him in in a bit. | 我这就帮他排时间 |
[09:34] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:36] | – Hey, Crockett. – Yeah? | -克罗特 -嗯 |
[09:37] | What was all that with the detectives? | 那些警探是什么情况 |
[09:40] | They’re investigating a murder from seven years back. | 他们在调查七年前的一桩谋杀案 |
[09:42] | Well, what’d they want with you? | 那他们找你干什么 |
[09:45] | I get the impression they think I’m a suspect. | 我觉得他们认为我是嫌疑犯 |
[09:47] | Why would they think that? | 那是为什么 |
[09:49] | ‘Cause they claim to have gotten my DNA at the scene. | 因为他们声称在现场获取了我的DNA |
[10:04] | So–so let’s talk about these needles. | 我们来聊聊这些针吧 |
[10:07] | Can you tell me about the first time this happened? | 能告诉我头一次发生这种情况的事吗 |
[10:12] | – I’m really embarrassed. – Trent, don’t be. | -我觉得很不好意思 -特伦特 不用 |
[10:15] | If you knew how many instances of self-harm | 如果你知道我在这家医院见过多少 |
[10:17] | I saw at this hospital– | 自残的话… |
[10:18] | Oh, no. I wasn’t trying to hurt myself. | 不 我不是想要自残 |
[10:21] | I was trying to make myself feel better. | 我是想让自己好受一点 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | Yeah, I’m under a ton of pressure right now. | 我现在压力特别大 |
[10:27] | I have to defend my dissertation next month, | 下个月我要做论文答辩 |
[10:30] | and it’s been messing me up. | 这事让我要崩溃了 |
[10:32] | My heart races, I get nervous. | 心脏狂跳 我很紧张 |
[10:34] | There’s this pre– | 我的… |
[10:35] | there’s this pressure in my chest that I can’t get rid of. | 我感觉胸口有摆脱不掉的压力 |
[10:38] | And the needles, they alleviate that pressure. | 那些针 它们可以减轻压力 |
[10:41] | I know it sounds insane, but it’s the only thing that helps. | 我知道听着很疯狂 但这是唯一管用的办法 |
[10:46] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[10:47] | there’s something wrong with my heart. | 我的心脏出了毛病 |
[10:49] | Look, | 听着 |
[10:50] | I absolutely believe that it feels that way to you, | 我绝对相信你是那么觉得的 |
[10:53] | but the EKG says otherwise. | 但心电图没发现任何问题 |
[11:01] | Trent’s a PhD candidate at DePaul. | 特伦特是德保罗大学的博士生 |
[11:03] | And recently his anxiety is, you know, | 近来他的焦虑 |
[11:05] | kicking up this pretty bizarre compulsion. | 导致了这种很怪异的冲动 |
[11:08] | – Like OCD? – Well, I mean, kind of. | -是强迫症吗 -差不多吧 |
[11:10] | But instead of washing his hands incessantly, | 但他不是没完没了地洗手 |
[11:12] | he’s sticking needles in his chest. | 而是往自己胸腔扎针 |
[11:13] | – You get a look at his scans? – Yes. | -你看过他的扫描了吗 -嗯 |
[11:18] | This needle appears to be floating free | 这根针看起来在他的右心室 |
[11:20] | in his right ventricle. | 自由游动 |
[11:21] | At the moment, it’s not doing any damage, | 目前没有造成任何损害 |
[11:23] | but if it were to move– | 但如果它移动… |
[11:24] | It’s gonna get spit out into his lungs. | 会杵进他的肺里的 |
[11:25] | Could become a huge mess. | 那就很麻烦了 |
[11:26] | Most likely a pulmonary embolism. | 很可能会肺栓塞 |
[11:28] | So, can I schedule him today? | 那我今天能给他约上手术吗 |
[11:31] | I have reservations. | 我有顾虑 |
[11:33] | Is the patient suicidal? | 病人有自杀倾向吗 |
[11:35] | Hm, I mean, not consciously, but I can’t argue | 我觉得他自己没觉得 但我也同意 |
[11:37] | that the behavior isn’t life-threatening. | 那是危及生命的行为 |
[11:39] | Ah, so then he may be inclined | 那么即便我们把针拔出来 |
[11:41] | to reinsert the needles even if we do pull them out. | 他仍可能会再把针插回去 |
[11:44] | How long will it take for you to assess his compulsion? | 你评估他的冲动需要多长时间 |
[11:47] | Getting to the root of his anxiety, | 找到他焦虑的根源 |
[11:50] | remapping his coping skills– | 重新搭建他应对压力的能力… |
[11:51] | I mean, that’s gonna take some time. | 要花些时间的 |
[11:53] | But we’ll get right into it post-op. | 但手术后我们可以立即着手 |
[11:54] | Hm, fair enough. | 也有道理 |
[11:56] | I will proceed with removing the needles, | 我会开始把针移除 |
[11:58] | but you’ll have to get his consent. | 但你要取得他的同意 |
[12:00] | I’ll work on that. | 我来处理 |
[12:05] | Hey, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[12:07] | I got kicked off the peds floor. | 我被从儿科赶出来了 |
[12:09] | What? | 什么 |
[12:10] | Deandra said that she wouldn’t get off her phone. | 迪安德拉说她的手机一刻都不离手 |
[12:12] | I thought you wanted to be here. | 你不是想要来的吗 |
[12:14] | I do. | 我是想 |
[12:15] | I just didn’t think everyone would be so uptight. | 我只是没想到大家都这么古板 |
[12:18] | Well, do I need to confiscate that thing? | 我需要把手机没收吗 |
[12:20] | What–no. | 什么 不行 |
[12:21] | Well, put it in your pocket and keep it there. | 那就把它放你兜里 别拿出来 |
[12:23] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[12:24] | Leah in the waiting room needs some help. | 候诊室的莉亚需要搭把手 |
[12:26] | Ideally something that requires two thumbs. | 最好是需要两只手的事 |
[12:28] | Mm-hmm. She’ll keep her busy. | 嗯 她不会让她闲着的 |
[12:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:39] | Hi. I’m Dr. Halstead. | 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[12:42] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你叫什么吗 |
[12:45] | Yes, I can. | 能啊 |
[12:50] | Oh, this is a test. | 这是检查啊 |
[12:53] | Right, then. My name’s Christian. | 那好 我叫克里斯蒂安 |
[12:56] | Pleased to make your acquaintance. | 幸会幸会 |
[12:59] | Pretty nasty infection there, Christian. | 感染得挺厉害啊 克里斯蒂安 |
[13:01] | Is that why you came in today? | 你今天是因为这个来的吗 |
[13:03] | Christian? Hey. | 克里斯蒂安 喂 |
[13:05] | – You with me? – Mm-hmm, all the way. | -你在听吗 -全神贯注啊 |
[13:08] | Your vein’s rock hard. When did you last shoot up? | 你的血管很硬 你上一次嗑药是什么时候 |
[13:15] | What day is today? | 今天是周几 |
[13:17] | Okay. Let’s consent him for an I&D. | 我们给他做个切开引流 |
[13:19] | Sorry that took so long. | 抱歉花了这么久 |
[13:21] | They made me park out in the satellite lot. | 他们让我停到边上的停车场了 |
[13:23] | Well, that’s all right. | 没事的 |
[13:24] | I’ll just be a few minutes. | 我几分钟就好 |
[13:27] | There you are, love. | 你来了 亲爱的 |
[13:29] | I was afraid you’d abandoned me. | 我还担心你把我扔下不管了呢 |
[13:38] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识 |
[13:40] | Christian’s an old friend. | 克里斯蒂安是个老朋友 |
[13:41] | – Old friends, the two of us. – Okay, not here. | -老朋友 我们俩 -行了 不能抽烟 |
[13:45] | – Okay. – Will, can we talk? | -那好吧 -威尔 我们能谈谈吗 |
[13:50] | I’ll get those off you later. | 我晚点再把烟拿回来 |
[13:55] | I know this looks strange. | 我知道这看起来很怪 |
[13:59] | We used to date. About a year ago. | 我们一起交往过 大概一年前 |
[14:02] | Another part of my past I’m trying to put behind me. | 这也是我想要忘掉的过去的一部分 |
[14:06] | But I thought you were going to the meeting. | 可你不是要去开会吗 |
[14:07] | Yeah, I was. I did. | 是啊 我去了 |
[14:09] | And things were just winding up | 我接到克里斯蒂安的电话时 |
[14:11] | when I got this call from Christian. | 刚好快结束了 |
[14:12] | When I saw how bad his arm was, I brought him in straight away. | 我看到他胳膊情况很糟 就直接送他来了 |
[14:16] | You went to his house? | 你去了他家 |
[14:18] | You see the state he’s in. He’s in no condition to drive. | 你也看到他是什么样了 他开不了车的 |
[14:25] | I guess I might feel a little guilty for getting clean. | 我猜我可能因为先戒掉了瘾 有些愧疚 |
[14:28] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[14:31] | – Are we good? – Absolutely. | -那就没什么了吧 -当然 |
[14:40] | Oh, hey. You forgot this this morning. | 对了 你今早把这个忘了 |
[14:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:45] | – I’ll see you later? – Yeah. | -那回见 -好 |
[14:59] | Do you have any updates for Ms. Harris? | 你能告诉哈里斯女士什么新情况吗 |
[15:02] | Tell her that Billy did great with the anesthesia | 告诉她比利麻醉的效果不错 |
[15:06] | and that we’re progressing. | 我们进展顺利 |
[15:08] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:12] | The timing may be poor, Ms. Goodwin, | 这个时机也许很糟糕 古德温女士 |
[15:14] | but this is a police matter. | 但这是警方事务 |
[15:15] | Dr. Marcel will not be disturbed | 我不会允许你们影响到 |
[15:17] | while he’s in the operating room. | 正在里面做手术的马塞尔医生 |
[15:19] | The judge just gave us a warrant for his arrest. | 法官刚刚给我们签署了一张他的逮捕令 |
[15:22] | Detective, I am not interrupting a surgery | 警探 不管出于什么原因 |
[15:24] | on an 11-year-old child for any reason. | 我都不会干预一台11岁孩子的手术 |
[15:27] | You can take up your concerns with Dr. Marcel | 你们找马塞尔医生有什么事情 |
[15:30] | when the operation is over. | 得等手术结束了再说 |
[15:33] | Well, we got no place to be. | 好吧 反正我们也没别的地方可去 |
[15:37] | Make yourself at home. | 请自便 |
[15:48] | Stay here and notify me immediately | 你留在这儿 假如出了什么事 |
[15:50] | if anything comes up. | 第一时间通知我 |
[15:51] | Yes, Ms. Goodwin. | 好的 古德温女士 |
[15:54] | You don’t think Crockett is actually guilty, do you? | 你不会觉得克罗特真的犯了罪 对吧 |
[16:03] | Come on. Ethan — Ethan. | 得了吧 伊森 伊森 |
[16:06] | Hey, you there? | 你在听吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah, what’s up? | 在呢 怎么了 |
[16:10] | Do you think Courtney should dye her hair? | 你觉得考特尼该不该把头发染了 |
[16:13] | If you want to. | 你想染就染吧 |
[16:15] | Ambulance 95, | 95号救护车 |
[16:16] | we have a shooting with injuries | 北达蒙大街2112号发生枪击案 |
[16:18] | at 2112 North Damen. | 现场有伤者 |
[16:19] | 95 to main — message received. | 95号救护车回复总台 消息已收到 |
[16:21] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就出发 |
[16:34] | Stay low. Keep your heads down. | 低下身子 别抬头 |
[16:39] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[16:40] | I got shot. | 我中枪了 |
[16:41] | I was just about to put on a tourniquet. | 我正要给他绑止血带呢 |
[16:43] | All right, it doesn’t seem like too much blood. | 还好 看样子出血不多 |
[16:44] | I’m gonna put a pressure dressing on it. | 我要加压包扎一下 |
[16:47] | – Where’s the shooter? – Inside. | -枪手在哪儿 -在里面 |
[16:48] | Our guys on-viewed a carjacking, | 我们的人目击到一起劫车案 |
[16:49] | gave chase, and the bad guy came to a crash stop here. | 展开追逐 然后罪犯在这里突然停车 |
[16:52] | Ran inside with a gun — | 拿着枪跑了进去 |
[16:53] | store owner here thought he was being robbed, | 这位店主以为是来打劫的 |
[16:55] | exchanged gunfire. | 于是双方交了火 |
[16:56] | Son of a bitch is lucky I ran out of bullets. | 那个混蛋真走运 我把子弹打空了 |
[16:58] | He’s holed up inside now. | 他现在躲在里面 |
[17:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:09] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 不要开枪 别开火 |
[17:11] | Wait, hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 都别开枪 |
[17:13] | Come on, come on. | 快点过来 |
[17:15] | – Are you hurt? – No. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[17:17] | But a boy inside — my neighbor, he got shot. | 但里面有个男孩是我邻居 他中枪了 |
[17:20] | – All right, where was he shot? – I think in the stomach. | -他哪个部位中枪的 -我想是胃部 |
[17:23] | Please. He’s only nine. | 求你们帮帮他 他才九岁 |
[17:25] | 2110 Squad — notify CFD | 21-10小队呼叫 通知消防队 |
[17:27] | we need a couple ambulances standing by. | 我们需要再来几辆救护车待命 |
[17:29] | There’s an injured kid inside. | 里面有孩子受伤 |
[17:30] | – We have to get in there. – SWAT’s en route. | -我们得进去 -特警队在来的路上了 |
[17:31] | The girl said the boy’s been shot. | 那个小姑娘说小男孩中了枪 |
[17:32] | I hear you, but I got orders | 我知道 但我要奉命行事 |
[17:34] | to stand down, hold the perimeter. | 按兵不动 保持封锁 |
[17:35] | Don’t shoot! Medic! | 别开枪 我是医生 |
[17:37] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 都别开枪 |
[17:38] | Medic! Don’t shoot! | 我是医生 别开枪 |
[17:39] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[17:41] | Hey! I’m unarmed! | 我没带武器 |
[17:45] | I’m a doctor! I’m coming in! | 我是医生 我要进来了 |
[17:47] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[17:51] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[17:54] | Okay? I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[17:59] | Is anyone injured? | 有人受伤吗 |
[18:08] | Hey, don’t move! | 不许动 |
[18:10] | Take it easy. I just wanna help the boy. | 别紧张 我只想帮这个孩子 |
[18:13] | Hey, turn around, man. | 你转过身去 |
[18:15] | Turn around, slowly, | 慢慢地转过去 |
[18:17] | or I will shoot you. | 否则我就一枪崩了你 |
[18:19] | Get on your knees. | 跪下去 |
[18:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:24] | – Just take it easy. – Get down. | -别紧张 -跪下 |
[18:59] | Units summoned citywide. We have a hostage situation– | 呼叫全市范围内小队 有劫持人质事件 |
[19:01] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[19:02] | Give me that! Come on. | 给我 快点 |
[19:05] | The phone too. I know you got it. | 还有电话 我知道你也带着 |
[19:09] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[19:11] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 |
[19:13] | Move the fridge. Move, in front of the door. | 去推冰箱 推到正门前面 |
[19:22] | Okay, that’s good. Get back down on the ground. | 这就行了 再跪到地上去 |
[19:24] | – Can I take a look at him– – I said get down! | -能让我看看他 -我说了跪下 |
[19:25] | Come on, man. He’s a kid. | 拜托 他还是个孩子 |
[19:27] | Okay, this helps you too because if he dies… | 这也是在帮你 因为如果他死了 |
[19:32] | Fine. But if you try anything… | 好吧 但如果你耍任何花招 |
[19:34] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[19:44] | Look, all I did was steal a car. | 我只是偷了辆车 |
[19:46] | What about this kid? | 那这个孩子是怎么回事 |
[19:48] | Hey, I didn’t shoot him, man. | 他不是我打中的 |
[19:49] | It was that idiot behind the counter. | 是柜台后面那个傻瓜 |
[19:52] | Hey, he needs to go to the hospital. | 得把他送去医院 |
[19:56] | I’m begging you to release him. | 算我求你的 放了他吧 |
[19:57] | You can still keep me as a hostage. | 你还是可以把我留下做人质 |
[20:00] | I’ll let him go… | 我会放他走 |
[20:02] | when I’m ready. | 等我准备好 |
[20:06] | Ed Green, 50, GSW to the thigh. | 艾德·格林 50岁 大腿有枪伤 |
[20:09] | Gcs 15, bp 133/87, | 昏迷指数15 血压133/87 |
[20:12] | heart rate 97, and sats 100%. | 心率97 血氧饱和度100% |
[20:15] | Hey, I thought Ethan was on your ambo. | 我以为伊森会在你的救护车上 |
[20:17] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[20:18] | Hey! Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[20:23] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[20:25] | Come on, Kevin. What have you heard? | 拜托 凯文 你听说什么了 |
[20:27] | I really shouldn’t be telling you this– | 我真的不应该告诉你这件事 |
[20:28] | But? | 但是 |
[20:30] | The detectives in New Orleans | 新奥尔良的警探们已经 |
[20:31] | have been sitting on DNA evidence for a long time. | 拿到DNA证据很久了 |
[20:34] | Well, why’d they wait until now to come get Crockett? | 那他们为什么等到现在才来抓克罗特 |
[20:36] | Forensics pulled samples from you and Crockett | 你们俩上次被绑架时 鉴证科从 |
[20:37] | when you two got kidnapped. | 你们俩身上取了样本 |
[20:38] | Right, to cross-match it with the fugitive’s DNA. | 没错 为了跟逃犯的DNA交叉比对 |
[20:41] | Those samples got put into a national database. | 他们把这些样本输入了国家数据库 |
[20:44] | Crockett is a positive match | 克罗特的样本跟路易斯安那一起 |
[20:45] | for a cold case murder in Louisiana. | 很久没破的谋杀案中的DNA相匹配 |
[20:49] | There’s no way. | 不可能 |
[20:50] | Listen, I’m just telling you what I heard. | 听着 我只是把我听说的事告诉你 |
[20:53] | And DNA is hard to refute. | 而且DNA很难反驳 |
[20:57] | I’ll let you know if I hear anything else. | 如果我听说什么新消息会通知你的 |
[20:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:02] | See, here’s where we’re at. | 瞧 这就是我们要做的 |
[21:04] | We gotta get these needles out of your chest, | 我们要把这些针从你胸口取出来 |
[21:06] | especially the one that’s hanging around | 特别是在你右心室里 |
[21:08] | in your right ventricle. | 游走的那根 |
[21:10] | And we’re gonna do that tonight. | 我们今晚就会把它取出来 |
[21:11] | – Surgery tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚就做手术 -对 |
[21:13] | And then when you’re recovering, | 然后在你恢复的过程中 |
[21:15] | I think it’d be a really good idea | 我觉得我们最好可以 |
[21:16] | if we would start to address– | 开始着手解决… |
[21:17] | – How long will I be here? – In the hospital? | -我要在这里待多久 -在医院吗 |
[21:21] | I’d say probably at least three days, and then– | 我觉得可能至少三天 然后… |
[21:24] | That doesn’t work. | 那可不行 |
[21:25] | I only have a couple of weeks until I defend my dissertation, | 我还有几个星期就要答辩了 |
[21:29] | and if I fail, the last five years | 如果我没过 过去的五年就 |
[21:31] | will have been a complete waste of my life. | 完全是在浪费生命 |
[21:33] | I need to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[21:34] | Okay, but you need to understand we can’t let you | 好 但你得知道我们不能让你 |
[21:36] | just walk out of here with a needle in your heart. | 带着心脏里的一根针离开这里 |
[21:40] | Trent, look at me. Look at me, look at me! | 特伦特 看着我 看着我 |
[21:41] | Trent, Trent, Trent, Trent. Look at me. | 特伦特 特伦特 看着我 |
[21:43] | Take a deep breath into the nose– | 用鼻子深吸一口气 |
[21:45] | No you don’t understand. You’re ruining my life! | 不 你不明白 你会毁了我的人生 |
[21:47] | Slow down. Slow your breathing down. | 慢下来 呼吸放缓 |
[21:49] | Oh, it’s racing. | 心跳加速了 |
[21:49] | It feels like it’s beating out of my chest. | 感觉像它要跳出我的胸膛了 |
[21:51] | I’m holding your hand. Can you feel my hand? | 我握着你的手 你能感觉到我的手吗 |
[21:55] | Code Blue! A respiratory arrest. | 蓝色警报 呼吸停止 |
[21:58] | Drop his head and bag him. | 让他躺下 上氧气 |
[22:11] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:16] | Oh, Dr. Manning. There you are. | 曼宁医生 你来了 |
[22:19] | I’m Dr. Julian Moody, Billy Harris’s pediatrician. | 我是朱利安·穆迪医生 比利·哈里斯的儿科医生 |
[22:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:22] | – Billy’s in surgery right now. – I know. | -比利正在做手术 -我知道 |
[22:24] | His mother called me. | 他母亲给我打电话了 |
[22:25] | She’s concerned about his operation. | 她很担心他的手术 |
[22:27] | She said Dr. Marcel’s in some sort of trouble? | 她说马塞尔医生有麻烦 |
[22:31] | Please. | 这边请 |
[22:35] | It can’t be true. | 这不可能 |
[22:35] | Crockett would never hurt anyone. | 克罗特不会伤害任何人 |
[22:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:38] | Well, if the murder took place seven years ago, | 如果谋杀案发生在七年前 |
[22:41] | then that means that you and Crockett | 这意味着你和克罗特 |
[22:42] | would have been at medical school at that time. | 当时正在上医学院 |
[22:44] | – Did you know him well? – Yeah. | -当时你了解他吗 -了解 |
[22:47] | And Crockett was going through a lot back then, | 克罗特当时经历了很多事 |
[22:50] | but no way was he killing people. | 但他不可能杀人 |
[22:52] | What do you mean? | 怎么讲 |
[22:56] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我什么都不该说的 |
[22:59] | It’s not my story to tell. | 这件事不该由我来说 |
[23:01] | Please. | 拜托 |
[23:03] | I just want to help him. | 我只是想帮他 |
[23:07] | His baby… | 他的宝宝 |
[23:10] | Harper, | 哈珀 |
[23:12] | she died from leukemia. | 得白血病死了 |
[23:14] | Not long after her first birthday. | 就在她一岁生日后不久 |
[23:22] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[23:26] | His rash is all over and parts are sloughing. | 他的皮疹已经遍布全身 有些都脱皮了 |
[23:28] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[23:30] | Stop the cefazolin now. | 马上停用头孢唑啉 |
[23:32] | 125 milligrams solumedrol and a bolus liter of saline. | 125毫克琥钠甲强龙再挂一升生理盐水 |
[23:34] | – Doris, call his wife. – Why is this happening? | -桃瑞丝 打电话给他妻子 -为什么会这样 |
[23:36] | Well, it seems like you’re having an allergic reaction | 你似乎对药物有 |
[23:38] | to the medication. | 过敏反应 |
[23:40] | My skin’s burning! | 我的皮肤有灼烧感 |
[23:41] | Okay. Two milligrams of morphine. | 好 两毫克吗啡 |
[23:42] | Tell the burn center we’re coming up. | 告诉烧伤中心我们上来了 |
[23:44] | Okay, I have Roger’s wife on the phone. | 好 罗杰妻子接电话了 |
[23:45] | Okay. Is she coming in? | 好 她来吗 |
[23:46] | She said she’s with her husband, Roger, right now. | 她说她现在就跟她丈夫罗杰在一起 |
[23:49] | At home. | 在家里 |
[23:51] | So who’s this? | 那这是谁 |
[23:55] | Excuse me. Excuse me, please. | 让一下 让一下 拜托 |
[24:00] | This is the nurse who knows Dr. Choi. | 这就是认识崔医生的那个护士 |
[24:01] | April Sexton. Is Ethan okay? | 艾普尔·塞克斯顿 伊森没事吧 |
[24:03] | No idea. We can’t get eyes on him. | 不知道 我们看不到他 |
[24:05] | And the offender won’t answer the phone inside the store. | 而且那个罪犯在店里不接电话 |
[24:07] | – Do you have Choi’s cell? – Yeah. | -你有崔医生的手机号码吗 -有 |
[24:09] | Good. | 好 |
[24:10] | You know, for a guy | 对于一个 |
[24:11] | who’s supposedly taking his TEMS training, | 应该接受战术紧急医疗支援训练的人来说 |
[24:13] | Choi violated about 100 different protocols | 崔跑进去时违反了 |
[24:15] | when he ran in there. | 大约100条不同的协议 |
[24:16] | I heard there was a kid in there with a gunshot wound. | 我听说里面有个孩子受了枪伤 |
[24:19] | We’re trying to hack into the security camera now. | 我们正在尝试黑进监控摄像头 |
[24:21] | But once we get eyes in there, we’re going. | 一旦能看到里面的情况 我们就进去 |
[24:34] | Hey, it’s probably the SWAT outside. | 可能是外面的特警队 |
[24:36] | You should talk to them. | 你应该和他们谈谈 |
[24:37] | – It’s the only way you’re getting out. – Shut up! | -这是你出去的唯一方式 -闭嘴 |
[24:39] | I–I need a plan. | 我 我需要一个计划 |
[24:42] | Hey–hey, how long does it take to drive to the border? | 开车到边境需要多长时间 |
[24:45] | Canada? Four or five hours. | 加拿大吗 四五个小时 |
[24:46] | But listen, man, I need to help this kid here– | 但是听着 我需要帮助这个孩子 |
[24:48] | Look, just shut up! Just shut up! | 给我闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[24:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:54] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[24:55] | Shut up and listen to me, okay? | 闭嘴 听我说 好吗 |
[24:57] | It’s my turn to talk. | 轮到我说话了 |
[24:59] | I’m gonna make the demands, okay? | 我会提要求 好吗 |
[25:04] | Okay, look… | 好的 |
[25:06] | you trying to kill me?! | 你想杀我 |
[25:07] | Wait, wait, wait! It’s for the kid! | 等等 等等 等等 这是为了孩子 |
[25:08] | Drop it! | 扔掉 |
[25:09] | I can’t! | 不行 |
[25:10] | All right? He can barely breathe. | 好吗 他几乎无法呼吸 |
[25:13] | He’s got a collapsed lung. | 他的肺萎陷了 |
[25:15] | I need to make a hole in his chest | 我得在他胸口开个口 |
[25:17] | to release the air that’s trapped inside. | 把里面的空气放出来 |
[25:20] | Keep the gun pointed at me. | 把枪对着我 |
[25:24] | Now I’m gonna take this knife over to the boy now, all right? | 现在我要拿着刀去小男孩那边 好吗 |
[25:41] | I’m gonna make a small incision in his chest. | 我要在他胸口开一个小口 |
[25:52] | I’m gonna throw the knife away where I can’t reach it. | 我要把刀扔到够不着的地方 |
[26:08] | Why is Trent Sutton still down here? | 为什么特伦特·萨顿还在这里 |
[26:09] | I thought you were sending him up to the OR. | 我以为你要送他去手术室 |
[26:11] | I want to, but you know, he won’t consent to surgery. | 我想送 但你知道 他不会同意做手术 |
[26:14] | You know what’s bizarre? | 你知道奇怪的是什么吗 |
[26:15] | He claims to get this pain in his chest, right? | 他说他胸口疼 对吧 |
[26:18] | That I was pretty much convinced was psychosomatic, | 我之前很确定他是身心失调 |
[26:20] | but then after this last episode, he fainted. | 但是最后 他晕倒了 |
[26:23] | That leads me to believe that, I don’t know, maybe there is | 这让我觉得 我也不知道 可能确实有 |
[26:25] | some kind of underlying physical condition there. | 某些潜在的身体状况 |
[26:29] | Well, let me know how it progresses | 告诉我进展 |
[26:30] | because I got a waiting room full of patients, and… | 因为我的候诊室全是病人 而且 |
[26:33] | oh, and now I got a ambos coming in. | 而且现在还有一架急救飞机过来 |
[26:35] | I’d like to free up the room. | 我想把候诊室腾空 |
[26:41] | – Give that to me now. – What? | -把它给我 -什么 |
[26:43] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[26:44] | Because clearly it’s interfering | 因为很明显这样会影响 |
[26:45] | with your ability to do your work. | 你的工作能力 |
[26:47] | I’m just texting my friends. | 我只是在给朋友发短信 |
[26:48] | Well, if that’s so important to you, | 如果这事对你很重要 |
[26:49] | let’s get you over to the science museum | 我送你去科学博物馆 |
[26:50] | so you can do it in person. | 这样你就可以和他们当面说话了 |
[26:51] | – No, I–I can’t. – Why not? | -不 我不能去 -为什么不能 |
[26:54] | – Because. – Because why? | -因为 -因为什么 |
[26:56] | Dad, if you make me go on that field trip, I’ll die. | 爸爸 如果你让我去这次活动 我会死 |
[27:00] | Honey, what’s going on? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[27:08] | He laughed at me. | 他嘲笑我 |
[27:11] | Who? Who laughed at you? | 谁 谁嘲笑你 |
[27:14] | Pete Slater. | 皮特·斯莱特 |
[27:16] | When I asked him if he’d like | 在我问他愿不愿意 |
[27:17] | to meet me at the mall sometime. | 找个时间一起去商场逛逛的时候 |
[27:20] | And everyone saw. And they laughed too. | 而且大家都看到 他们也笑了 |
[27:23] | And now Jen says that Lisa Carruthers | 现在珍说丽莎·卡拉瑟斯 |
[27:26] | is holding hands with him on the bus. | 和他在校车上手拉着手 |
[27:27] | And now they’re, like, officially going out | 现在他们要正式约会了 |
[27:29] | and my life is ruined! | 我的生活已经毁了 |
[27:39] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[27:41] | Looks like some guy she’s sweet on | 看来她喜欢的那个人 |
[27:43] | decided he was sweet on somebody else. | 决定喜欢别人了 |
[27:45] | – Oh, ouch. – Yeah. | -真让人难过 -是的 |
[27:49] | But I mean, damn, Mags, all the texting? | 但我是说 该死的 麦基 还发这些短信 |
[27:51] | I mean, doesn’t it just amplify everything? | 这样不是会加深痛苦吗 |
[27:54] | 13-year-old girls, | 十三岁的女孩 |
[27:56] | their hearts are just wired differently. | 她们的心不太一样 |
[27:59] | Wired differently indeed. | 确实相当不一样 |
[28:06] | Hey, do me a favor. Page Dr. Latham for me. | 帮我个忙 帮我呼叫莱瑟医生 |
[28:09] | On it. | 好的 |
[28:14] | 隔离室 入内请穿防护服 | |
[28:20] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[28:24] | Dr. Halstead, this is Roger LaRusso | 霍斯特德医生 这是罗杰·拉鲁索 |
[28:26] | and his wife, Yvette. | 和他妻子伊薇特 |
[28:27] | Your nurse called me on the phone. | 你们的护士打电话给我了 |
[28:30] | Yeah, I apologize. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[28:31] | There’s been a misunderstanding. | 有个误会 |
[28:32] | We had a case of mistaken identity, | 我们搞错了证件 |
[28:34] | but you didn’t need to come in. | 但你们不需要过来 |
[28:35] | We came to see Brian. He’s a friend of mine. | 我们来看布莱恩 他是我的朋友 |
[28:39] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[28:40] | but Brian must have stolen your insurance card. | 一定是布莱恩偷了你的医保卡 |
[28:43] | He presented it when he came in. | 他入院时给的是你的医保卡 |
[28:45] | – No, I gave it to him. – Roger. | -没有 是我给他的 -罗杰 |
[28:47] | His insurance lapsed and he needed to see a doctor. | 他没有医保了 他需要看医生 |
[28:50] | Because I was going off of your chart, | 因为我参考的是你的医疗记录 |
[28:52] | I treated his skin infection with cephalosporin, | 我用头孢菌素治疗他的皮肤感染 |
[28:55] | which you’re not allergic to. | 你不会对它过敏 |
[28:57] | – But Brian is? – Extremely! | -但布莱恩会 -而且很严重 |
[28:59] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他没事吧 |
[29:00] | The burn surgeons are hopeful we caught it in time, | 烧伤外科医生会给他治疗 还好发现得及时 |
[29:03] | but there’s gonna be permanent scarring. | 但会留下永久的疤痕 |
[29:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[29:08] | Do you know how reckless this was? | 你知道这有多鲁莽吗 |
[29:10] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know what else to do. | 对不起 我不知道还能怎么做 |
[29:13] | He needed my help. | 他需要我的帮助 |
[29:15] | Well, your help could’ve killed him today. | 你的帮助今天差点杀了他 |
[29:21] | You can’t just keep me here. | 你不能把我困在这里 |
[29:22] | I don’t understand why we are doing this again. | 我不懂我们为什么要再试一次 |
[29:24] | Versed wouldn’t have had an effect on his EKG. | 咪达唑仑对治疗他的心脏无效 |
[29:26] | No, but it would affect his anxiety. | 但对平复他的焦虑有效 |
[29:29] | I mean, look at his U wave without it. | 你看他停药后的U波 |
[29:32] | – He’s tachycardic. – What is that? | -他心跳过速 -这什么意思 |
[29:34] | It means your heart rate’s elevated | 意思是你的心跳加速 |
[29:35] | because you’re anxious. | 是由焦虑引起的 |
[29:36] | And it also appears there’s an extra electrical pathway– | 而且心电传导通路像是多了一条 |
[29:39] | most likely Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome. | 这很可能是沃夫-帕金森-怀特氏综合征 |
[29:41] | Wait, what is that? | 等等 这又是啥 |
[29:42] | It’s actually a congenital defect | 这其实是种先天性缺陷 |
[29:44] | that usually becomes symptomatic around your age. | 通常在你这个年龄段间发病 |
[29:46] | And it can be intermittent, | 它会间歇性发作 |
[29:47] | sometimes only appearing during exercise. | 有时候只在运动时会发病 |
[29:49] | Or periods of stress and anxiety. | 或者是在饱受压力焦虑不安的时候 |
[29:52] | I can correct this when I remove the needles. | 我在将你体内的针取出时能把这个也治好 |
[29:55] | You–you can make this all go away? | 你能让我彻底好起来吗 |
[29:59] | Yeah, well, what are we waiting for? | 那好啊 我们还等什么 |
[30:02] | I’ll assemble my team. | 我去叫上我的团队 |
[30:07] | So I’m out of here, when? | 那么我什么时候能从这出去 |
[30:10] | You know, we have plenty of time to talk about that. | 我们现在谈这个还为时尚早 |
[30:11] | Yeah, but you just said that everything was gonna be fixed. | 但你刚刚才说这全部都能治好 |
[30:14] | Look, what we’ve done is we figured out | 我们刚刚只是找出了 |
[30:16] | where that terrible pressure is coming from. | 你的强烈压迫感的成因 |
[30:19] | Now we have to address | 而我们现在必须理清 |
[30:20] | why you were responding to it the way you were. | 你之所以会如此应对的理由 |
[30:22] | I was just relieving the pressure in my chest. | 我只是想要释放我胸腔的压力 |
[30:25] | Trent. | 特伦特 |
[30:26] | Sticking needles in your chest, physiologically, | 从生理学上来说将缝衣针插入胸腔 |
[30:29] | had absolutely nothing to do with relieving that pain. | 完全无助于缓释你的痛苦 |
[30:32] | You’re a human being, okay? | 你也只是凡人 |
[30:34] | You’re gonna have stressors in your life. | 凡人生活中必有烦恼 |
[30:36] | We just gotta figure out a way for you to deal | 我们只需要为你找个 |
[30:37] | with that anxiety in a way that’s less self-destructive. | 没那么极端的应对焦虑的方法 |
[30:43] | It’ll take a little time. | 这可不是一时半会能成的 |
[30:47] | “DNA evidence can lead to wrongful convictions”? | “DNA证据可能导致错误判决” |
[30:50] | – Is this about Crockett? – What do you need, Doris? | -这跟克罗特有关吗 -找我有事吗 桃瑞丝 |
[30:54] | Blood bank rep just delivered a new batch | 血库刚派人新送了批血来 |
[30:56] | for your patient, Billy Harris. | 给你的病人 比利·哈里斯 |
[30:58] | He’s in surgery now. | 他正在做手术 |
[30:59] | – I’ll run it upstairs. – Thank you. | -我帮他们拿上去吧 -谢了 |
[31:01] | It’s a good thing you got the right blood. | 你对上了血型真是太好了 |
[31:03] | Will had a patient today who got the wrong medicine. | 威尔今天有个病人就吃错了药 |
[31:06] | Ooh, was that a mess. | 简直太糟糕了 |
[31:10] | Doris, wait. | 桃瑞丝 留步 |
[31:12] | It’s hard to match bone marrow too. | 配对骨髓也是很难的 |
[31:17] | You know what? I’ll take the blood up myself. | 这样吧 我亲自把这血送上去 |
[31:23] | Get this to Dr. Marcel. | 把这个给马塞尔医生 |
[31:25] | – Right away. – Thank you. | -马上就去 -谢谢 |
[31:28] | – Dr. Marcel? – Yeah? | -马塞尔医生 -怎么了 |
[31:29] | I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道这听上去像是疯了 |
[31:31] | but did you donate bone marrow in the past? | 但你以前有捐献过骨髓吗 |
[31:34] | Uh, can we talk when I’m done? | 我们能等我做完这台手术后再聊这个吗 |
[31:36] | No, we can’t. | 不 不行 |
[31:38] | Yeah, I did. A long time ago. | 我有捐过 很久之前了 |
[31:40] | I suppose it’s in my medical records somewhere. | 我的医疗记录里面大概有写 |
[31:42] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[31:54] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不行 不行 |
[31:55] | I–I need a car now! | 我现在就需要车 |
[31:58] | Forget it. I’m done talking. | 随便吧 我也无话可说了 |
[32:01] | I knew–I knew they were gonna mess with me. | 我就知道 我就知道他们会玩我 |
[32:03] | You need to call them back. Keep negotiating– | 你得给他们回电 继续谈条件 |
[32:04] | For three hours to get a car? They’re playing games. | 谈判三小时来拿车吗 他们就是在玩我 |
[32:08] | Hey, I know how these guys think. | 我懂这些人的想法 |
[32:11] | When you say you’re done talking, | 当你表示你无话可说时 |
[32:12] | that’s when they force their way in. | 他们就会破门而入了 |
[32:21] | Man, I’ve screwed up so many times in my life. | 伙计 我这辈子搞砸过太多次了 |
[32:23] | It’s like… | 就仿佛 |
[32:25] | it’s like I never do the right thing. | 就仿佛我从来没做对过任何事 |
[32:29] | I know how that feels. | 我懂那种感觉 |
[32:33] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[32:35] | I blew it with someone I care about. | 我搞砸了跟我很在乎的人的事 |
[32:38] | Made some big mistakes. Wish I could do it over. | 酿成了大错 我希望能倒带重来 |
[32:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:45] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:47] | If you give yourself up now, | 如果你现在去自首 |
[32:48] | we both get a chance to do the right thing. | 我们都能有弥补一切的机会 |
[32:52] | How is he? | 他怎样了 |
[32:55] | He needs more medical attention than I can give him, | 我一个人治不好他 |
[32:57] | so call them back. | 你得给他们回电话 |
[33:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:08] | I’ll turn myself in. | 我会去自首 |
[33:18] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[33:21] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[33:22] | He’s not resisting! | 他没在反抗 |
[33:27] | I need paramedics in here now! | 我需要急救人员马上进来 |
[33:39] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[33:41] | April– | 艾普尔 |
[33:46] | When I saw SWAT go into that building, I… | 当我看见特警队冲进屋内时 |
[33:51] | I’ve never been more scared. | 我感到全所未有的害怕 |
[33:55] | I, uh… | 我 |
[33:58] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[33:59] | We’re gonna need a formal statement | 我们需要你就店内发生的事 |
[34:00] | about what took place inside the store. | 录一个正式的口供 |
[34:03] | Come with me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[34:21] | – Are you done? – What’s going on, fellas? | -你做完了吗 -这是怎么回事 各位 |
[34:23] | Crockett Marcel, you are under arrest | 克罗特·马塞尔 你因涉嫌 |
[34:24] | for the murder of Georgine Burrows. | 杀害乔金·布罗斯而被捕了 |
[34:25] | What, are you serious? Poulson– | 什么 你认真的吗 鲍尔森 |
[34:27] | Wait, you’re making a mistake. | 等等 你们搞错了 |
[34:28] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[34:29] | – Ma’am, it’s police business. – Just a minute of your time. | -女士 我们是在执行公务 -我们很快说完 |
[34:32] | You said you found Dr. Marcel’s DNA | 你说你在七年前的谋杀案现场 |
[34:34] | at a murder scene seven years ago. | 找到了马塞尔医生的DNA |
[34:36] | His medical records show that he donated bone marrow, | 他的医疗记录显示他捐过骨髓 |
[34:39] | and he donated it before the murder occurred. | 而且就在谋杀发生前捐的 |
[34:41] | So? | 所以呢 |
[34:42] | Sometimes recipients of bone marrow transplants | 有时骨髓移植接受者会 |
[34:45] | inherit their donor’s DNA. | 遗传其捐献者的DNA |
[34:47] | Their blood cells become genetically identical | 他们和捐献者的血细胞 |
[34:50] | to their donor’s. | 基因相同 |
[34:51] | It’s rare, but it’s real. | 虽不常见 但确有发生 |
[34:52] | And we’re not disputing your evidence, detectives. | 我们并非怀疑你们的证据 警探们 |
[34:55] | We’re only asking you to consider | 我们只是请求你们考虑 |
[34:57] | looking at the recipient of Dr. Marcel’s bone marrow. | 调查一下马塞尔医生的骨髓接受者 |
[35:01] | And if his recipient does have his DNA, | 如果接受者的确有他的DNA |
[35:03] | then your murderer is still out there. | 那你们的杀人犯仍然逍遥法外 |
[35:08] | Excuse me. | 很抱歉 |
[35:25] | – How are you doing, hon? – Do you care? | -你还好吗 亲爱的 -你在乎吗 |
[35:30] | Actually, I think I might be coming down with something. | 其实我感觉我可能生病了 |
[35:32] | I think maybe you should stay home from school. | 我觉得你或许该待在家里 别去上学了 |
[35:40] | You know, when I was in eighth grade, | 当我上八年级时 |
[35:42] | I faked a note to get out of gym class | 我伪造了一张假条逃体育课 |
[35:46] | and said I had drop foot. | 说我有下垂足 |
[35:52] | I was just embarrassed… | 我只是不好意思 |
[35:54] | ’cause I was just slow. | 因为我行动缓慢 |
[35:56] | You know, I wasn’t athletic. | 我不擅长运动 |
[35:58] | I ended up having to fake a limp for the entire year. | 最后我不得不一整年都假装一瘸一拐 |
[36:02] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[36:04] | I mean, look at me. | 看看我 |
[36:06] | A guy like me probably | 或许像我这样的人 |
[36:06] | should’ve gone to gym class, right? | 应该去上上体育课 对吧 |
[36:13] | Yeah, we all have our ways of dealing with things. | 我们都有自己处理问题的方法 |
[36:17] | And some work. | 以及工作上的事 |
[36:20] | Others, like running away, | 其他方法 比如逃避现实 |
[36:23] | I mean, they just– they just don’t. | 这些并没有用 |
[36:29] | You’re saying I need to go back to school. | 你是说我该回去上学 |
[36:36] | It just hurts. | 那让我很痛苦 |
[36:41] | You know. Like, when does it stop? | 何时才会停止呢 |
[36:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:48] | When does– when does life stop hurting? | 何时 何时生活会不痛苦吗 |
[36:51] | Yeah, I guess. | 大概是吧 |
[36:54] | Life’s always gonna have its ups and downs, you know? | 生活总有起起落落 |
[36:57] | But in my experience, | 但以我的经验来看 |
[36:59] | we do get better at dealing with them. | 我们会应对得越来越好 |
[37:01] | You will too, honey. | 你也会的 亲爱的 |
[37:21] | Oh, Will. | 威尔 |
[37:23] | Your insurance fraud patient | 你那个用假医保的病人 |
[37:24] | used a fake ID when he checked in today. | 在今天登记时用了假身份 |
[37:27] | I looked at the copy that Leah made, | 我看了一下莉亚做的备份 |
[37:28] | and she should’ve caught that. | 她本应该发现的 |
[37:35] | I had a feeling something was up. | 我感觉有些不太对劲 |
[37:38] | You know when you get the sense you’re being lied to? | 你明白那种隐约觉得自己被欺骗的感受吗 |
[37:42] | I should’ve said something right then and there. | 我当时就该说出来的 |
[37:44] | It’s okay to give someone the benefit of the doubt. | 有时候 适当怀疑别人也没什么错 |
[37:48] | Even if I’m wrong? | 即使是我想错了吗 |
[37:49] | You believe in people. That’s a good thing. | 你信任别人 这是好事 |
[38:01] | You know you need to quit. | 你知道你该戒瘾了 |
[38:06] | It seems I’ve been released back into the wild. | 似乎我已经被放生了 |
[38:09] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[38:11] | Again, if you want some help, | 如果你需要帮助 |
[38:13] | we can set you up with addiction specialists. | 我们可以为你安排戒瘾专家 |
[38:16] | This one’s already been in my ear about that. | 我听得耳朵都生茧了 |
[38:20] | Ash. | 小艾 |
[38:22] | I really appreciate you coming over today. | 很感谢你今天过来 |
[38:30] | Cheers, mate. | 再会 老兄 |
[38:37] | Well, this all must have seemed pretty suspicious, | 这一切肯定看起来十分可疑 |
[38:42] | especially with the whole phone thing. | 尤其是打电话的事 |
[38:44] | Hannah– | 汉娜 |
[38:45] | Like, I did go to that meeting today. | 我今天的确去开会了 |
[38:47] | And when I said that Christian called me, | 我说克里斯蒂安给我打了电话 |
[38:49] | I meant that he called our mutual friend, Laura, | 其实是说他打给了我们共同的好友劳拉 |
[38:51] | who was there with me. | 她当时和我在一起 |
[38:52] | And so, when you gave me back the phone, it felt like– | 所以当你还给我手机时 感觉好像 |
[38:56] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[38:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:01] | Because when I heard | 因为当我听说 |
[39:02] | you ended up at your ex-girlfriend’s place… | 你在你前女友的住处时… |
[39:04] | If you’re telling me that’s what happened, | 如果你跟我说是这么回事 |
[39:06] | then that’s what happened. | 那就是这么回事 |
[39:11] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[39:19] | The good news is you’ll be back on your bike soon. | 好消息是你很快就能骑车了 |
[39:21] | Don’t go too fast now. | 别骑太快 |
[39:23] | I told you Dr. Marcel was the guy for this. | 我跟你说马塞尔医生是专家 |
[39:25] | Thank you, Dr. Marcel. | 谢谢你 马塞尔医生 |
[39:28] | – Thank you both. – Of course. | -谢谢你们俩 -不客气 |
[39:33] | Hey, Nat. | 小娜 |
[39:35] | I appreciate all your help. | 很感谢你的帮助 |
[39:38] | The thing I can’t figure out… | 有件事我想不通 |
[39:41] | who gave you the idea I donated bone marrow? | 谁跟你说我捐献了骨髓 |
[39:44] | I always knew you were a good guy. | 我一直知道你是个好人 |
[39:52] | Dr. Moody told me about what happened… | 穆迪医生告诉了我 |
[39:55] | with your baby. | 你孩子的事情 |
[40:02] | I see. | 明白了 |
[40:05] | Do me a favor– keep that to yourself. | 麻烦你替我保密吧 |
[40:09] | People hear that sort of thing, | 人们听说了那种事 |
[40:10] | they tend to look at you different. | 就会用异样的眼光看你 |
[40:12] | Of course. | 我会的 |
[40:19] | Good night, Dr. Manning. | 晚安 曼宁医生 |
[40:22] | Night. | 晚安 |