时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | That day, when I found out I couldn’t have children– | 那天 我发现我怀不了孩子… |
[00:03] | You pushed me away and ran into another man’s arms. | 你推开了我 跑到了另一个人的怀里 |
[00:06] | This is Auggie, one of my students. | 他是奥吉 我的一个学生 |
[00:09] | I haven’t been able to reach his foster mom. | 我还没有和他的养母联系上 |
[00:11] | It’s too much, and I can’t. | 负担太重了 我撑不下去了 |
[00:13] | They don’t want the sick kid. | 没人愿意要一个生病的孩子 |
[00:15] | DCFS is gonna start looking | 儿童与家庭服务部明天就要 |
[00:16] | for a new foster placement tomorrow. | 帮奥吉找新的寄养家庭了 |
[00:18] | And we’ll spend the night with Auggie. | 我们陪奥吉一起过掉今晚 |
[00:21] | You wanna come up? | 你想来吗 |
[00:22] | I just wonder if that’s a good idea. | 但我还是不确定这样好不好 |
[00:24] | There’s actually very little difference | 它们之间几乎没有神经化学差异 |
[00:25] | between drug addiction… | 吸毒成瘾 |
[00:27] | And romance addiction? | 和恋爱 |
[00:28] | Let’s go up and discuss it. | 我们上去再聊 |
[00:34] | Did you really use all of my floss? | 你真把我的牙线用光了吗 |
[00:37] | I told you, if we’re gonna keep doing this, | 我说了 如果我们还要这样的话 |
[00:38] | I need a toothbrush. | 我需要买副牙刷 |
[00:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:41] | I feel like it gives a guy | 我感觉这样会让男人 |
[00:42] | too great a sense of security. | 太有安全感 |
[00:44] | Or does it just prevent cavities? | 或者只是为了防蛀牙 |
[00:45] | No, that is a gateway toiletry. | 不 那就是日常用品 |
[00:47] | And before I know it, | 而不知不觉间 |
[00:48] | you’re gonna have your own curling iron here. | 这里就连你的卷发器都备好了 |
[00:50] | You’ll have your own loofah. | 还有你自己的搓澡巾 |
[00:52] | You’ve clearly given this a great deal of thought. | 看来你真的考虑了很多啊 |
[00:54] | Maybe a little bit. | 也许是有点太多了 |
[01:00] | It’s been a really good couple of weeks. | 这几周真的很开心 |
[01:03] | Yeah, it has. | 是啊 |
[01:05] | And not just us. | 而且不只是我们 |
[01:07] | I mean, you been knocking it out of the park. | 你真的把一切都做得很好 |
[01:10] | I mean, work, everything, rehab. | 无论工作还是什么 戒毒 |
[01:13] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真的很为你骄傲 |
[01:23] | Just so you know, | 顺便告诉你 |
[01:25] | the more you kiss me, | 你越是吻我 |
[01:27] | the more it makes me think | 我就越禁不住去想 |
[01:28] | I should get you that toothbrush. | 我也许真的该给你准备牙刷 |
[01:30] | – Oh, yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -当然 |
[01:38] | So what’s nice is, as we progress through the surgery, | 最好的地方就是随着手术的进行 |
[01:40] | we can slide the retractor down. | 我们可以把牵开器放下 |
[01:42] | There you go. | 没错 |
[01:43] | Go ahead and bring that blade down. | 继续然后把刀向下 |
[01:45] | Now, you wanna keep the most tension on, | 保持大部分的力道 |
[01:46] | so go ahead and tighten it up. | 然后拉紧 |
[01:47] | Hey, April. | 艾普尔 |
[01:52] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[01:53] | Ethan! | 伊森 |
[01:55] | Ethan. Hey. | 伊森 |
[01:58] | He was just showing me some new equipment. | 他只是让我看看新的设备 |
[02:00] | I’m sure he was. | 是啊 |
[02:01] | I’m his Hybrid OR nurse. You know that. | 我是他的混合手术室护士 你知道的 |
[02:03] | – Learning is part of the job. – Right. | -学习设备是我的职责 -那是 |
[02:05] | What is this? | 你到底怎么了 |
[02:07] | You’re sleeping on the couch? You want nothing to do with me? | 你睡在沙发上 而且也不跟我说话 |
[02:10] | Why do you care? | 你这么在乎干什么 |
[02:22] | – Dr. Marcel, I’m sorry. – No, it’s all good. | -马塞尔医生 抱歉 -没关系 |
[02:24] | I gotta deal with some inventory anyway. | 反正我也得去看看库存 |
[02:26] | We’ll finish up later. | 回头我们继续 |
[02:31] | – Morning, Dr. Manning. – Morning, Crockett. | -早啊 曼宁医生 -早 克罗特 |
[02:33] | – How’s your day? – Great. | -今天可好啊 -好极了 |
[02:35] | You realize you say that every day? | 你知道你每天都这么说吗 |
[02:37] | Every day is great. | 每天都好极了 |
[02:38] | We got two traumas coming in. | 两位伤患来了 |
[02:39] | Dr. Choi, you’re going to two. | 崔医生 你去2号治疗室 |
[02:41] | Dr. Marcel, take her to Baghdad. | 马塞尔医生 你带她去急救 |
[02:43] | Copy. | 收到 |
[02:44] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[02:46] | Zach Brand, 15. | 扎克·布兰 15岁 |
[02:47] | Says he fell off an overpass. | 说他从过街天桥上掉下来了 |
[02:49] | Is that true? You fell? | 真的吗 你摔下来了 |
[02:50] | Fractured his left arm. | 左臂骨折 |
[02:51] | He’s got a pretty good bruise on his head. | 头部一处严重瘀伤 |
[02:52] | GCS 13, pressure and heart rate are good. | 13度昏迷 血压心率正常 |
[02:54] | All right, Zach. Any of this hurt? | 好 扎克 这样疼吗 |
[02:56] | All right, he looks stable. | 好 他情况还算稳定 |
[02:57] | Let’s get a chest X-ray and a pan scan just to be safe. | 做胸透 平面扫描 以防万一 |
[03:00] | Let’s get ready to transfer. | 准备转床 |
[03:02] | Oh, wait a second. | 等等 |
[03:03] | Zach, where did this glass come from? | 扎克 这个玻璃是哪来的 |
[03:05] | Zach? | 扎克 |
[03:07] | Hey, we’ll figure this out. | 我们会搞清楚的 |
[03:08] | All right, let’s transfer on my count. | 好 听我号令转床 |
[03:09] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[03:12] | I’ve got Terrie Cross, intubated in the field. | 这是特里·克洛斯 当场插管 |
[03:14] | Status post MVC, car versus divider, | 出了车祸 撞上了分隔栏 |
[03:17] | Gcs 3t, bp 95/60, | 3t级昏迷 高压95低压60 |
[03:20] | heart rate 130s, satting at 86%. | 心率130 血氧量86% |
[03:23] | Yeah, I’m not liking this rhythm. | 这个情况不乐观 |
[03:24] | Get me an EKG with tropes and trauma labs. | 做心电图和创伤化验 |
[03:26] | – Let’s go. – She’s coding. | -马上 -她快不行了 |
[03:27] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[03:29] | Get him up for those scans. | 给他安排检查 |
[03:30] | I’ll check in as soon as you’re back. | 你回来我就给他治疗 |
[03:33] | Here we go. | 来 |
[03:35] | Come on, folks. We know what this is. | 加油啊各位 我们知道这种情况 |
[03:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:37] | She’s in V-fib. Let’s go. | 她出现室颤了 快点 |
[03:38] | On my count. | 听我口令 |
[03:39] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[03:43] | Give me the paddles. Charge to 200. | 给我电极板 充到200J |
[03:45] | This could be a blunt cardiac arrest. | 可能是钝力导致的心脏骤停 |
[03:46] | Charged. | 已充电 |
[03:48] | Open it up. | 打开 |
[03:51] | Clear. | 离手 |
[03:54] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏 |
[03:54] | – Sinus tach. – For now. | -窦性心动过速 -暂时可以了 |
[03:56] | – What happened? – Single-vehicle crash. | -怎么回事 -单车车祸 |
[03:58] | Any drugs or alcohol on board? | 用过毒品或者酒精吗 |
[03:59] | Rapid tox was negative. | 初步检查显示阴性 |
[04:00] | Why’d she hit the median? Stroke, seizure? | 她怎么会撞上隔离带 中风还是癫痫 |
[04:03] | Wait, wait, wait. She’s got glass shards on her. | 等等 她身上有玻璃渣 |
[04:04] | So does the kid in Trauma 2. It’s from her windshield. | 2号创伤室的孩子也有 是她挡风玻璃上的 |
[04:06] | – How do you know? – He fell off an overpass. | -你怎么知道 -他从过街天桥上掉下来了 |
[04:08] | And landed on her. | 摔在了她车上 |
[04:22] | No breath sounds on the left. | 左侧没有呼吸声 |
[04:23] | Let’s set her up for a chest tube. | 准备胸部插管 |
[04:24] | What do you got? | 情况如何 |
[04:25] | Some fluid on the right, but I can’t find her spleen. | 右侧有液体 但是我找不到她的脾脏 |
[04:27] | What do you mean can’t find it? | 什么叫找不到脾脏 |
[04:29] | I mean it’s not there. | 就是脾脏不在原位 |
[04:31] | It’s gotta be in there somewhere. | 肯定就在那个地方 |
[04:37] | Go back up. | 上去点 |
[04:40] | Right there. | 这里 |
[04:41] | That’s the tip. | 这是脾脏尖 |
[04:42] | Can’t be. It’s too high. | 不可能 太高了 |
[04:43] | That’s right, ’cause it’s in her chest. | 说得对 因为在她胸膛里 |
[04:44] | All right, she must have ruptured her diaphragm. | 好 隔膜肯定撕裂了 |
[04:46] | – Chest tubes ready. – No, she’s hypotensive. | -胸部插管准备好了 -不行 她低血压了 |
[04:48] | We’re going to the Hybrid OR now. | 我们得去混合手术室 |
[04:49] | No, no, no, no. Stop. | 不行 等等 |
[04:50] | If it’s a tension pneumo, we can’t move her | 如果是张力性气胸 得先给胸部减压 |
[04:51] | till we decompress the lung. | 才能移动她 |
[04:52] | There’s no time. I’ll do it in the OR. | 没时间了 到手术室再说吧 |
[04:54] | Let’s go. Come on. | 快 走吧 |
[04:59] | Easy, easy. | 轻点 |
[05:06] | We just wanted to come say a quick hello | 我们就是想在准备完文件之前 |
[05:07] | before we finished up the paperwork. | 先来打个招呼 |
[05:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:10] | Maggie, Madeline’s found | 麦基 玛德琳帮奥吉 |
[05:11] | foster parents for Auggie. | 找到了收养的父母 |
[05:13] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[05:14] | He can’t wait to get out of the hospital. | 他已经等不及要出院了 |
[05:18] | So… | 天… |
[05:19] | What a sweet kid. | 真是个乖孩子 |
[05:22] | He is. | 是啊 |
[05:23] | Except when he doesn’t get his Nutella for breakfast. | 除非早上不给他吃巧克力酱 |
[05:26] | Oh, and he doesn’t like anything but bubblegum toothpaste. | 对了 还有他只喜欢泡泡糖牙膏 |
[05:29] | No fruit flavors and definitely not mint. | 不要水果口味 尤其不要薄荷 |
[05:32] | As you can see, Maggie has become quite attached | 你们看 这几个星期来 麦基跟他 |
[05:34] | in the past couple of weeks. | 培养出了很深的感情 |
[05:36] | We know how it is. | 我们知道情况 |
[05:37] | We’ve been fostering for 12 years. | 我们收养孩子已经12年了 |
[05:39] | Auggie is going to a loving family. | 奥吉要去的家庭充满了爱 |
[05:42] | So let’s cross the Ts, dot the Is. | 那我们去签手续吧 |
[05:44] | Hopefully, you’ll be able to take him home tonight. | 希望他今晚能够顺利跟你们回家 |
[05:57] | Who’s winning? | 战况如何 |
[05:58] | We both have 16 life points left. | 我们每人16个生命点 |
[06:00] | But as soon as my Jace uses his Ultimate, | 不过等我的杰斯使出必杀技 |
[06:03] | he’s toast. | 他就完了 |
[06:05] | I have no idea what’s going on. | 我根本不知道什么情况 |
[06:11] | So what did you think of those people? | 你觉得刚才的人怎么样 |
[06:15] | – They’re nice. – Yeah? | -挺好的 -真的吗 |
[06:19] | I’m sorry, you two, but I gotta get to school. | 抱歉 我得去上学了 |
[06:22] | – Finish this later? – Wanna drag it out? | -回头再玩吧 -要重来吗 |
[06:27] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[06:30] | Okay, honey. | 好了 宝贝 |
[06:33] | Keep an eye on this guy. | 你可得盯好这个人 |
[06:34] | Oh, I will. | 没问题 |
[06:36] | You mind if I take a look? | 介意我看一下吗 |
[06:38] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好 -怎么了 |
[06:44] | Your tummy hurt? Mm-hmm. | 你的肚子疼吗 |
[06:50] | You getting cold? | 感觉冷吗 |
[06:52] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 你猜我打算怎么办 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna ask my friend Dr. Manning | 我会叫我朋友 曼宁医生 |
[06:58] | to come and take a look at you, | 来帮你检查一下 |
[07:00] | just to make sure everything’s all right. | 看看你是不是一切健康 |
[07:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:05] | Meanwhile, why don’t you get some rest? | 你先休息一下吧 |
[07:08] | And when Mr. Campbell comes… | 等坎贝尔先生过来了 |
[07:12] | Don’t go easy on him. | 不要手下留情 |
[07:27] | Hey, Zach. | 扎克 |
[07:28] | So we got your scans back. | 你的扫描结果出来了 |
[07:30] | Good news. It’s just a simple fracture. | 好消息 只是单纯骨折 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:33] | And your parents are on their way. | 你的父母已经在来的路上了 |
[07:37] | Mind if I check your eyes? | 我能检查一下你的眼睛吗 |
[07:42] | So… | 好 |
[07:44] | how did you go over the edge of that overpass? | 你是怎么从上面掉下来的呢 |
[07:48] | The railing was kinda low, I guess. | 围栏有点低吧 |
[07:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:54] | But, uh… | 不过… |
[07:56] | I mean, were you fooling around with your friends? | 你是在跟朋友闹着玩吗 |
[07:59] | You lose your balance? | 你失去平衡了 |
[08:03] | Could– could we do this later? | 我们… 我们回头再谈这个行吗 |
[08:04] | My– my head really hurts. | 我的… 我的头很疼 |
[08:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:08] | But I do wanna make sure that you’re okay | 但我得要确定你没事 |
[08:10] | and that something like this doesn’t happen again. | 而且类似的事情不会再出现 |
[08:13] | So… | 所以… |
[08:15] | I’ll have another doctor come in | 等下我会请另外一位医生过来 |
[08:16] | and see you in a bit, okay? | 看看你 好吗 |
[08:19] | Maybe you’ll feel up to talking then. | 也许到那时你就可以谈了 |
[08:29] | I have to ask. | 我得问一下 |
[08:31] | Do I think he jumped? Yeah, I do. | 我是不是认为是他自己跳下去的 对 |
[08:34] | We’re out looking for witnesses now, | 我们正在寻找目击者 |
[08:35] | but if he did jump, | 但如果的确是他自己跳的 |
[08:37] | we’ll have to arrest him for vehicular endangerment | 我们恐怕要以危及车辆安全的罪名逮捕他 |
[08:39] | – and possibly manslaughter. – Easy, Rosado. | -可能还有杀人的罪名 -别急 罗萨多 |
[08:42] | If Zach attempted suicide, | 如果扎克是想自杀 |
[08:43] | first thing that happens, we put him on a psych hold. | 首先要做的是要把他留院精神观察 |
[08:46] | Hey, Trini. | 特丽妮 |
[08:46] | Call Dr. Charles. Tell him we need a consult. | 联系查尔斯医生 告诉他我们需要他来看看 |
[08:57] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[08:58] | Marcie Burton, 19 weeks pregnant | 玛茜·伯顿 怀孕19周 |
[08:59] | with mild vaginal bleeding, vitals stable. | 轻微阴道出血 体征平稳 |
[09:01] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[09:02] | I called the ambulance just to be safe. | 我为了保险叫了救护车 |
[09:04] | Good. Hi, Marcie. | 很好 你好 玛茜 |
[09:05] | I’m Dr. Halstead. This is student doctor Curry. | 我是霍斯特德医生 这位是实习医生库里 |
[09:07] | I’m not losing the baby, am I? | 我的孩子不会没了吧 |
[09:09] | We’re gonna take a look right now. | 我们会马上看一下 |
[09:10] | When did the bleeding start? | 出血从什么时候开始的 |
[09:11] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[09:12] | It wasn’t much, but it hasn’t stopped. | 出得不多 但一直都没停 |
[09:14] | This will be a little cold. | 会有点凉 |
[09:18] | Is it moving? | 还在动吗 |
[09:20] | Is it okay? | 还好吧 |
[09:21] | Well, the fetus is fine, | 胎儿很好 |
[09:22] | but you do have placenta previa. | 但你有胎盘前置的问题 |
[09:24] | Is that bad? | 很不好吗 |
[09:25] | It depends. | 要看情况 |
[09:26] | It could be if the bleeding gets worse. | 如果出血更严重的话就不太好 |
[09:28] | Then you need to stop it. | 那你们止血啊 |
[09:29] | We are certainly gonna do everything we can– | 我们一定会尽全力… |
[09:31] | I have brain cancer. | 我有脑癌 |
[09:33] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[09:36] | Stage IV. | 晚期 |
[09:38] | Which means this is my last chance to have a family. | 这就意味着这是我最后的机会要孩子了 |
[09:44] | How long ago were you diagnosed? | 什么时候确诊的 |
[09:45] | Eight months. | 八个月前 |
[09:46] | Though her tumor’s been stable lately, | 不过近来肿瘤比较稳定 |
[09:48] | and the scans have been good. | 扫描结果都不错 |
[09:49] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[09:51] | I don’t have time to start another pregnancy. | 我没时间再怀孕了 |
[09:55] | And my baby will be viable in just a few more weeks. | 我的孩子再过几周就能存活了 |
[09:57] | So please, help me. | 求求你们 一定要帮我 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:02] | Let me go over your chart | 我看看你的病历 |
[10:03] | and have obstetrics come down and take a look. | 让产科医生下来看看 |
[10:05] | And we’ll figure out where to go from there. | 然后我们一起商量接下来的治疗 |
[10:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:13] | Call Dr. Asher. | 联系艾什医生 |
[10:14] | Dr. Asher? What– are you sure? | 艾什医生 你确定吗 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:18] | She’s the best. | 她是最好的 |
[10:27] | He has a GI bleed and his liver’s getting worse. | 他消化道出血 肝脏的情况恶化了 |
[10:29] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[10:30] | Send him for a TIPS procedure. | 让他去做经颈静脉肝内门腔静脉支架分流术 |
[10:33] | You think he needs something that invasive? | 你觉得他需要做这么大创面的手术吗 |
[10:34] | Any more damage moving forward will be irreversible. | 接下来再有损伤的话都是不可逆的 |
[10:37] | Sooner we can take the pressure off his vasculature, | 我们越早减轻他脉管系统的压力 |
[10:39] | the better. | 就越好 |
[10:41] | He was really hoping to go home with his new family today. | 他今天本来很想和他的新家庭一起回家呢 |
[10:43] | TIPS has a pretty quick recovery. | 这个分流术恢复很快的 |
[10:45] | Maybe tomorrow? | 也许明天就好了 |
[10:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:48] | I’m gonna call over to IR. | 我去联系介入科 |
[10:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:54] | Rhythm’s not great. We gotta move. | 脉搏不稳 我们得抓紧 |
[10:56] | I’m on it. | 我在处理呢 |
[10:59] | I need better exposure. | 我需要看得再清楚一点 |
[11:00] | Okay, you remember how I showed you to insert the larger blade? | 你还记得我给你演示如何插进更大的牵开器吗 |
[11:03] | Yes, I do. | 记得 |
[11:13] | No, slide it all the way. | 不对 一直顺进去 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:19] | Loosen it up, loosen it up. | 松开 松开 |
[11:22] | – Okay, got it. – Okay, good. | -好了 -很好 |
[11:24] | Let’s do this. | 我们来吧 |
[11:30] | Nope, I need a better angle. | 不 我需要更好的角度 |
[11:32] | Okay. How do I know– | 好吧 我怎么知道… |
[11:34] | Okay, hold on. Switch with me. | 等等 和我换一下 |
[11:36] | She’s not gonna hold out if you can’t get this going soon. | 你们再不赶紧做的话她可能坚持不住了 |
[11:38] | Yeah, I gotcha, Marty. | 我知道 马蒂 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:43] | Here we go. Don’t let go. | 就这样 拿住了 |
[11:44] | – Sorry, Dr. Marcel. – Don’t sweat it. | -对不起马塞尔医生 -别担心 |
[11:47] | Just get a 2-0 ready for the diaphragm. | 为横隔膜准备好2-0就行了 |
[11:51] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[12:01] | – Dr. Marcel. – Yeah. | -马塞尔医生 -嗯 |
[12:03] | I think you should start | 我觉得你可能应该开始 |
[12:03] | training a new nurse for the hybrid room. | 为混合手术室训练一个新的护士 |
[12:06] | What are you talking about? | 你这是说什么话 |
[12:07] | I slowed you down today. | 我今天拖了你后腿 |
[12:08] | No, hey, it was a tough case | 没有 这台手术不容易 |
[12:09] | with new equipment. | 而且还用了新的器械 |
[12:10] | No, it was because of the whole thing with Ethan. | 不 是因为和伊森的这一档子事 |
[12:13] | It got in the way. | 影响了我 |
[12:14] | And there’s no excuse for that. | 我不能找借口 |
[12:17] | Look, April, you’re my nurse. | 听着 艾普尔 你是我的手术护士 |
[12:19] | And you’re the best. | 而且是最好的那个 |
[12:21] | I’m not gonna train anyone else. | 我不会再训练其他人 |
[12:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:37] | Dr. Choi, Zach’s parents are here. | 崔医生 扎克的父母来了 |
[12:39] | He fell off the overpass? How is he? | 他从过街天桥上摔了下去 他怎么样了 |
[12:41] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[12:41] | Zach has a broken arm | 扎克有一条手臂骨折了 |
[12:42] | that he’s getting cast right now. | 现在正在打石膏 |
[12:44] | But otherwise, just some scrapes and bruises. | 但除此之外只有一些刮擦伤 |
[12:46] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[12:47] | Mr. And Mrs. Brand, I’m Dr. Charles. | 布兰先生和太太 我是查尔斯医生 |
[12:49] | I haven’t actually met Zach yet, | 我还没去看过扎克 |
[12:50] | but I was looking forward to saying hello in a few minutes. | 但我想几分钟之后我会去看看他 |
[12:53] | Psychiatry… I don’t understand. | 精神科医生 我不明白是怎么回事 |
[12:56] | I just wanna ask him a few questions, | 我只想问他几个问题 |
[12:58] | get a better sense of what happened. | 来更进一步了解当时是怎么回事 |
[12:59] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[13:01] | Well, uh, just that. | 就是字面意思 |
[13:03] | Wait — don’t tell me you think he jumped. | 等等 别告诉我你认为他自己跳下去的 |
[13:06] | Based on Dr. Choi’s assessment, | 基于崔医生的判断 |
[13:07] | it seems like there might be a possibility. | 似乎有这种可能性 |
[13:09] | And so I just — | 所以我只是 |
[13:10] | I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t | 我不进去看看扎克的话 |
[13:11] | say a quick hello. | 就是失职了 |
[13:13] | – Oh, my God. – Honey, no, no. | -老天 -亲爱的 别 |
[13:15] | That’s ridiculous. | 这也太扯了 |
[13:17] | It’s those kids he hangs out with. | 都怪那些和他一起玩的孩子 |
[13:18] | They’re wild. | 他们玩得很疯 |
[13:19] | They were probably goofing around | 也许他们这次一起瞎折腾 |
[13:20] | and it went too far. | 结果玩大了呢 |
[13:21] | Mm, very possible. | 很有可能 |
[13:23] | But it’s not so easy | 但要从那种过街天桥上 |
[13:24] | to accidentally fall off one of those things. | 意外摔下来也不是那么容易的 |
[13:26] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[13:27] | I bet he got pushed by that homeless guy. | 我打赌他是被那个流浪汉推下去的 |
[13:31] | – Yeah. – Homeless guy? | -是呢 -流浪汉 |
[13:32] | Yeah, there’s this man who stands on that overpass | 对 有个人整天站在那个过街天桥上 |
[13:35] | screaming all day. | 大喊大叫的 |
[13:36] | He’s psychotic and dangerous. | 他是个危险的疯子 |
[13:37] | Huh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | Well, uh, I’m sure the police will look into that. | 我相信警方会调查此事的 |
[13:42] | But in the meantime, we just wanna make sure | 但与此同时 我们也要确认 |
[13:44] | we’re not missing anything. | 我们没有遗漏任何问题 |
[13:45] | Zach could’ve died today, okay? | 扎克今天差点死了 |
[13:47] | The last thing he needs is to be interrogated by a shrink. | 他现在不需要的被精神科医生追着问话 |
[13:52] | Now, which one’s his room? | 他在那个房间 |
[13:55] | Treatment 5. | 5号治疗室 |
[14:00] | Are we gonna have a hard time with them? | 我们要来硬的吗 |
[14:02] | The dad? Yeah. | 孩子他爸 对 |
[14:04] | The mom? Not so sure. | 孩子他妈就不确定了 |
[14:11] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[14:19] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[14:21] | Tell me. | 告诉我结果吧 |
[14:23] | Meet the newest clinical device specialist | 你面前的是肯德尔生物系统公司 |
[14:25] | for Kender Bio Systems! | 最新的临床器械专员 |
[14:29] | – You got the job. – Yeah. | -你拿到这个职位了 -对 |
[14:30] | Joining the Kender team right here. | 而且加入了肯德尔公司在这里的团队 |
[14:32] | – Here at Med? – Mm-hmm. | -在芝加哥医院 -是啊 |
[14:34] | Given the size of the contract, they need more people. | 基于合同金额 她们需要更多人手 |
[14:36] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[14:39] | Mom, I know you always wanted me to be a doctor. | 妈 我知道你一直想让我当个医生 |
[14:42] | Michael, I just wanted you… | 迈克尔 我只想要你 |
[14:44] | To be happy. | 能快快乐乐 |
[14:45] | I know, but believe me. | 我知道 但你得信我的话 |
[14:46] | Kender’s training is like going to med school. | 肯德尔公司的训练就像是上医学院一样 |
[14:48] | I’ll know more about the devices than the docs. | 我会比医生们更了解器械 |
[14:50] | And I’ll be in the OR right alongside them. | 而且会和他们一起进手术室 |
[14:53] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[14:54] | Oh, I gotta hook up with my supervisor. | 我得去联系我的上司了 |
[14:56] | – Take you to lunch? – It’s a date. | -带你去吃午饭吧 -约好了啊 |
[14:58] | All right. | 没问题 |
[15:06] | Zach, how you doing? I’m Dr. Charles. | 扎克 你怎么样了 我是查尔斯医生 |
[15:08] | He’s a psychiatrist. | 他是精神科医生 |
[15:09] | Legally, we have to let him talk to you. | 在法律上 我们不得不让他和你谈谈 |
[15:11] | Harris. | 哈里斯 |
[15:12] | I’m really just here to help, Zach, | 我真的只是来帮你的 扎克 |
[15:13] | and was hoping to ask you a few quick questions | 我希望能简短地问你 |
[15:16] | about what happened today. | 关于今天发生了什么事的问题 |
[15:18] | O-okay. | 好 好的 |
[15:19] | Okay, so this morning, you left your house. | 那好 所以今天早上你离开家 |
[15:21] | And where were you headed? | 是要去哪里 |
[15:24] | Nowhere, I was just taking a walk. | 不去哪儿 我就散散步 |
[15:28] | By yourself? | 就你自己 |
[15:29] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好 |
[15:31] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[15:32] | So you get to this overpass and… | 所以你去了立交桥然后 |
[15:35] | and what happened then? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:38] | Tell him about that homeless man, Zach. | 告诉他那个流浪汉的事 扎克 |
[15:39] | Like you told us. | 就是你跟我们说的那些 |
[15:43] | Yeah, there was– | 对 那里有… |
[15:45] | there was this guy who was yelling | 那里有个家伙在大喊大叫 |
[15:47] | and acting crazy. | 像疯了似的 |
[15:50] | Right. | 好 |
[15:52] | And, uh, he started shoving me, | 然后 他开始推我 |
[15:54] | and I tried to get out of the way, | 我想躲开他 |
[15:55] | but he–he wouldn’t stop, and… | 但他还是一直推我 |
[15:58] | before I knew it, I–I lost my balance. | 不知不觉 我就失去了平衡 |
[16:04] | All right. | 好 |
[16:06] | Well, um… | 那 |
[16:07] | you know, Zach’s been through a lot today. | 扎克今天挺不容易的 |
[16:08] | Has anybody asked him if he wants anything to eat? | 有人问过他想吃东西吗 |
[16:11] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[16:12] | Are you hungry, buddy? | 你饿吗 伙计 |
[16:14] | How about a sandwich? | 来个三明治如何 |
[16:17] | – Maybe–maybe turkey. – Okay. | -火鸡三明治吧 -好 |
[16:19] | Um, why don’t we get going on that? | 我们何不去给他买个三明治 |
[16:21] | And then when we get back, | 等我们回来的时候 |
[16:22] | maybe we can talk a little bit more, okay? | 也许可以多聊一会 好吗 |
[16:26] | Nice to meet you, Zach. | 很高兴认识你 扎克 |
[16:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:31] | You know his parents coached him to say that. | 你知道是他父母引导他那样说的 |
[16:33] | Are they worried he’s gonna get arrested? | 他们是担心他被抓吗 |
[16:35] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[16:36] | Look, even if Zach won’t admit he jumped, | 听着 就算扎克不承认他是自己跳下去的 |
[16:38] | we gotta put him on a psych hold | 我们为了他好 还是可以让他 |
[16:39] | for his own good. | 留院精神观察 |
[16:40] | Forced hold? | 强制留院吗 |
[16:42] | Taking a minor away from his parents | 让未成年人离开他的父母是 |
[16:44] | is a very high bar to clear, you know? | 很不容易的 你明白吗 |
[16:46] | More importantly, it doesn’t really tend to work | 更重要的是 除非你得到全家人的支持 |
[16:48] | unless you get buy-in from the whole family. | 否则很可能没有什么好结果 |
[16:50] | We can’t let a suicidal kid walk out of here. | 我们不能让一个有自杀倾向的孩子离开这里 |
[16:52] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[16:54] | Look, let’s see what a turkey sandwich gets us, okay? | 听着 我们先看看火鸡三明治的效果 好吗 |
[16:57] | Moms love to see their kids get fed. | 妈妈喜欢看到自己的孩子吃饱 |
[17:03] | Her cervix isn’t handling the weight of the growing fetus | 她的宫颈无法承受不断长大的胚胎的重量 |
[17:05] | and is starting to open up. | 已经开始扩张了 |
[17:06] | She’s already dilated one centimeter. | 她的宫颈已经扩张了一厘米 |
[17:07] | Then she’s going to lose the pregnancy. | 那她会失去这个胎儿 |
[17:09] | Maybe not. | 不一定 |
[17:10] | I’d like to try her on progesterone, | 我想试着给她用黄体酮 |
[17:11] | see if we can stop her from dilating any farther. | 看看我们是否能阻止她的宫颈继续扩张 |
[17:13] | Wait, is that safe? | 等等 这样安全吗 |
[17:14] | I mean, giving her increased chance of infection and bleeding? | 毕竟她感染和出血的风险相比常人要高 |
[17:17] | This is a unique situation, | 这是特殊情况 |
[17:19] | due to her limited time frame. | 因为她时间有限 |
[17:22] | This pregnancy is very important to her. | 这个胎儿对她来说非常重要 |
[17:24] | I’d like to try and save it. | 我想尽力保住它 |
[17:28] | Okay, then. Thanks. | 那好吧 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Dr. Halstead, I’ve read the literature | 霍斯特德医生 我读过关于 |
[17:35] | on cervical insufficiency with bleeding | 宫颈机能不全伴随出血的 |
[17:36] | in high-risk patients, | 高危病人的论文 |
[17:37] | and trying to intervene is not the standard of care. | 试图干预并不是标准疗法 |
[17:40] | Dr. Asher is the specialist. | 艾什医生是专家 |
[17:42] | I trust her. | 我信任她 |
[17:44] | She’s had a drug problem. | 但她以前嗑药 |
[17:48] | That is irrelevant. | 这是两码事 |
[17:49] | You’re way out of line, Ms. Curry. | 你管得太多了 库里女士 |
[17:58] | He’s cold. | 他感冒了 |
[18:00] | And he’s getting a little short of breath. | 还有点喘不过气 |
[18:01] | What’s taking IR so long to | 介入科为什么这么久还不带他下去 |
[18:02] | get him down for his TIPS? | 做经颈静脉肝内门体分流术 |
[18:04] | They’re always backed up. I’ll give them a call. | 他们总是很忙 我给他们打电话 |
[18:14] | Wait, he’s not even on the schedule. | 等等 手术安排上根本没有他 |
[18:16] | What? | 什么 |
[18:18] | I put the order in an hour ago. | 我一小时之前就预约了 |
[18:20] | Uh-uh, it says he’s been denied by DCFS. | 上面说他被儿家部拒绝了 |
[18:24] | – Can they do that? – I don’t know. | -他们可以这么做吗 -我不知道 |
[18:29] | Come on. | 走 |
[18:36] | Madeline– | 玛德琳 |
[18:37] | If this is about Auggie, I’m sorry. | 如果是关于奥吉的事 很抱歉 |
[18:39] | But until the Kramers get final approval, | 在克莱默夫妇得到最终许可之前 |
[18:41] | the state is still Auggie’s legal guardian. | 奥吉的法定监护人还是州政府 |
[18:44] | He’s getting worse. He needs this. | 他的病情恶化了 他需要手术 |
[18:46] | According to the Illinois health service protocols, | 根据伊利诺伊的医疗服务规定 |
[18:48] | TIPS is only indicated | 只有在前两种治疗方法都失败的情况下 |
[18:49] | if two other previous treatments fail. | 才能使用经颈静脉肝内门体分流术 |
[18:51] | That’s just a guideline. | 这只是个指南 |
[18:53] | Every patient is different. | 病人情况各异 |
[18:55] | Which is why I’ve already escalated this | 所以我已经把这个病例升级为 |
[18:57] | to a physician mediator appointed by the state. | 交给州政府指定的医生调解员来决定 |
[19:00] | That’s gonna take days. | 那得等好几天 |
[19:01] | He needs this now! | 他现在就需要做 |
[19:02] | Look, he’s at risk for encephalopathy, peritonitis– | 听着 他有脑病和腹膜炎的风险 |
[19:05] | I understand– | 我知道 |
[19:06] | Madeline, he needs someone to advocate for him. | 玛德琳 他需要有人替他说话 |
[19:09] | And I’m trying my best. | 我已经尽力了 |
[19:11] | There’s nothing else I can do. | 我也无能为力 |
[19:22] | Dr. Lanik, do you remember Auggie Roberts? | 拉尼克医生 你记得奥吉·罗伯茨吗 |
[19:26] | Foster kid. Sure. | 收养的孩子 当然 |
[19:27] | He’s getting worse. | 他的情况更糟糕了 |
[19:28] | I was wondering, could you write a note | 我在想 你能不能写张字条 |
[19:31] | saying that he’d do well to receive a TIPS procedure? | 说他可以接受经颈静脉肝内门静脉分流术 |
[19:33] | Well, he’s upstairs now. Get his pediatrician to do it. | 他在楼上 让他的儿科医生写 |
[19:35] | She did, but there’s some red tape. | 她写了 但有一些繁琐的程序要走 |
[19:38] | I thought if we had a double doc, | 我在想如果我们有两个医生 |
[19:40] | we could convene an ethics committee and we could– | 我们就可以召集道德委员会 我们可以 |
[19:41] | Oh, so my quick note is turning into an afternoon | 所以我写的这张条是要跟委员会 |
[19:43] | – in front of a committee? – Dr. Lanik– | -打招呼是吗 -拉尼克医生 |
[19:44] | Maggie, I have patients to see. | 麦基 我有病人要去问诊 |
[19:45] | And you have a waiting room full of them to process. | 候诊室里也满是病人等你去操作 |
[19:54] | Three centimeters, you’re still progressing. | 三厘米 还在扩张 |
[19:56] | So what do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[19:57] | Well, we can try increasing the progesterone, | 我们可以试着增加孕酮 |
[19:59] | give you a little more time to see if we can turn this around. | 再给你点时间看看能不能扭转局面 |
[20:01] | – I agree. – Are you sure? | -我同意 -你确定吗 |
[20:03] | The longer we wait, | 我们等的时间越久 |
[20:04] | the greater the chance of a serious complication. | 出现严重并发症的几率就越高 |
[20:06] | I don’t believe we’re there yet. | 我觉得还没到那一步 |
[20:08] | What do you think we should do? | 你觉得我们应该怎么做 |
[20:11] | Terminate the pregnancy. | 终止妊娠 |
[20:13] | At this point, it’s the safest option. | 这个时候 这是最安全的选择 |
[20:15] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[20:17] | Ms. Curry is a medical student, not a doctor. | 库里女士是一位医学生 不是医生 |
[20:19] | I need to have this baby! | 我要生下这个孩子 |
[20:24] | So my husband can have someone to love him as much as I do… | 这样我丈夫就能有一个像我一样爱他的人 |
[20:28] | and someone he can love. | 他也能一样爱这个孩子 |
[20:31] | If I can have that… | 如果这样的话 |
[20:33] | then I’m okay to die. | 我不介意为此而死 |
[20:40] | We’ll increase your meds and check back in a little bit. | 我们会给你加大药量 等下再回来看你 |
[20:57] | You gonna get your nose out of that laptop? | 你能别再盯着笔记本吗 |
[21:00] | I’m sorry, Mom. I just got so much prep to do. | 对不起 妈妈 我有很多准备工作要做 |
[21:03] | Let me ask you, Dr. Latham, CT surgeon– | 问你一下 莱瑟医生 心胸科医生 |
[21:06] | you know if he’s into anything, any hobbies? | 你知道他喜欢什么吗 有没有爱好 |
[21:09] | No, not really. We don’t socialize. | 不 不知道 我们之间不社交 |
[21:12] | A lot of CT surgeons are into cars. | 很多心胸科医生喜欢车 |
[21:15] | You know, vintage, racing? | 古董车 赛车 |
[21:17] | Yeah, that doesn’t sound like Dr. Latham. | 这个不太像莱瑟医生 |
[21:22] | How about Dr. Abrams? | 艾布拉姆斯医生呢 |
[21:24] | I hear his wife makes some kind of power drink. | 我听说他的妻子会做一些能量饮料 |
[21:26] | – Is he a gym rat? – Why are you asking this? | -他是健身控吗 -为什么问这个 |
[21:29] | Well, I’m gonna be working with these guys. | 我会跟那些人一起工作 |
[21:31] | It’d be nice to have something to talk about. | 有一些话题可以聊会比较好 |
[21:33] | Well, what about the medical devices they’ll be using? | 聊他们要用的一些医疗器械呢 |
[21:36] | Well, that’s a given. | 这是肯定的 |
[21:37] | But you know how touchy these surgeons can be. | 但你知道这些医生可能有多敏感 |
[21:40] | Since I’m gonna be coaching them, | 既然我要指导他们 |
[21:41] | I want to establish a rapport. | 我想建立一个融洽的关系 |
[21:43] | Well, our surgeons are at the top of their game. | 我们的医生都是他们领域内顶尖的 |
[21:46] | I doubt if they need any coaching. | 我觉得他们可能不需要人指导 |
[21:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:50] | It’s just, we have a lot of exciting new products | 只是 我们有很多有意思的新产品 |
[21:52] | I’ll be introducing them to. | 我会给他们介绍 |
[21:53] | And, you know, business is all about relationships. | 生意无外乎人情关系 |
[22:05] | I’m sorry, Dr. Charles, | 对不起 查尔斯医生 |
[22:06] | but the Brands’ lawyer is here, | 布兰的律师来了 |
[22:08] | and apparently you can’t speak to Zach | 显然 你不能跟扎克说话 |
[22:10] | until legal gets it straightened out. | 除非通过法律解决这个问题 |
[22:18] | Mr. And Mrs. Brand, just wanna let you know | 布兰先生和布兰太太 希望你们知道 |
[22:20] | the field officers have completed their investigation. | 外勤人员以及完成了调查 |
[22:22] | Did they find that homeless man? | 他们找到那个流浪汉了吗 |
[22:23] | No. | 没有 |
[22:24] | In fact, we couldn’t find any eyewitnesses at all. | 其实 我们找不到任何目击证人 |
[22:26] | So Zach can go? | 所以扎克可以走了吗 |
[22:28] | Well, hold on. | 等一下 |
[22:29] | There’s still one more witness, | 还有一个目击证人 |
[22:31] | the woman who was driving the car. | 那个开车的女人 |
[22:32] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 我的天啊 |
[22:33] | Are you just trying to get my son arrested? | 你就是想让我儿子被捕吗 |
[22:34] | No, I’m trying to get him the help he needs. | 不是 我只是想帮他 |
[22:37] | Mr. And Mrs. Brand, if it turns out | 布兰先生和布兰太太 如果最后发现 |
[22:39] | that Zach did in fact jump, | 扎克确实跳下去了 |
[22:40] | then I would be able– hopefully with your blessing– | 那我就能…希望你们能谅解 |
[22:43] | to put him on a hold and we can start to address this. | 让他留院 我们先解决这个问题 |
[22:46] | He would likely be charged. | 他可能会被起诉 |
[22:48] | But I will personally advocate for him | 但我个人会支持他 |
[22:50] | and, under the circumstances, | 这种情况之下 |
[22:51] | can practically guarantee he would not be prosecuted. | 几乎可以保证他不被起诉 |
[22:53] | My son is not suicidal. | 我儿子没有自杀倾向 |
[22:55] | The driver’s still unconscious. | 司机还在昏迷 |
[22:57] | If she wakes up, we’ll question her then. | 如果她醒了 我们会讯问她 |
[22:59] | But in the meantime, I can’t keep him here any longer. | 但同时 我不能继续留着他 |
[23:02] | I gotta let him go. | 我得让他走 |
[23:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:08] | Rosado… | 罗萨多 |
[23:11] | don’t let them leave just yet. | 先别让他走 |
[23:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[23:24] | Crockett, I need you to wake her up. | 克罗特 我需要你帮我叫醒她 |
[23:27] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[23:28] | The boy needs our help. | 那个男孩需要我们的帮助 |
[23:30] | All right, she’s our only chance. | 她是我们唯一的机会 |
[23:31] | If she confirms he jumped, | 如果她证实是他自己跳下去的 |
[23:32] | we can give him the help he needs. | 我们就可以给予他需要的帮助 |
[23:34] | Yeah, I’m sorry. She’s not ready. | 对不起 她现在不行 |
[23:36] | Why not? Huh? | 为什么 |
[23:37] | She’s overbreathing the vent. Her vitals are stable. | 她换气过度 她的生命体征很稳定 |
[23:40] | I just rebuilt her diaphragm and her belly’s open. | 我刚刚重建了她的隔膜 她的腹部还没合上 |
[23:43] | – She’s not there yet. – Come on, man. | -她还不行 -不是吧 |
[23:45] | You’re telling me you can’t lighten her sedation | 你是说 让她脱离镇定五分钟 |
[23:47] | for five minutes? | 都不行吗 |
[23:47] | If I wake her up now, | 如果我现在弄醒她 |
[23:48] | she could still go into metabolic crisis. | 她的代谢会重新紊乱 |
[23:50] | And if you don’t, there’s a severely troubled kid | 可如果不那样做 那个惊恐不安的孩子 |
[23:52] | who can’t get the help he needs. | 就得不到他急需的帮助 |
[23:53] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you, man. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 兄弟 |
[23:55] | But I’m gonna do what’s best for my patient. | 但我只会对我的病人负责 |
[24:07] | If that boy tries to kill himself again… | 万一那个小男孩再自杀 |
[24:11] | That’s on you. | 那可就是你的责任 |
[24:23] | His pressure’s dropping. | 他的血压在下降 |
[24:25] | We need more suction, blood, and drugs to intubate. | 我们需要抽吸机 血袋 药 准备插管 |
[24:29] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[24:30] | He was coughing, and then he just started throwing up blood. | 他在咳嗽 然后就开始吐血了 |
[24:32] | Esophageal varices. | 是食管静脉曲张 |
[24:33] | The pressure must’ve opened one up. | 肯定已经有静脉爆裂了 |
[24:35] | Auggie, I need you to calm down, okay? | 奥吉 我需要你平静下来好吗 |
[24:36] | We’re gonna take good care of you. | 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[24:38] | Auggie. Auggie, listen to me. | 奥吉 奥吉 听我说 |
[24:40] | – No. – Auggie. | -不 -奥吉 |
[24:41] | – Drugs are in. – I know this is scary. | -药物注射完毕 -我知道这很吓人 |
[24:43] | But you’re so brave. | 但你是个勇敢的孩子 |
[24:44] | I need you to be brave just a little bit longer. | 我只需要你再多勇敢一会儿 |
[24:46] | Can you do that for me? | 愿意为我那样做吗 |
[24:48] | – All right. – He’s out. | -好了 -他昏迷了 |
[24:56] | I’m in. Bag him. | 插好管了 上氧气 |
[24:59] | All right, let’s get him up to the IR for a TIPS. | 我们把他送去造影室做分流术 |
[25:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:09] | It’s emergent now. No need for consent. | 这是紧急情况 不需要批准 |
[25:20] | – What do you think? – Dr. Asher, Dr. Halstead! | -你怎么看 -艾什医生 霍斯特德医生 |
[25:24] | Oh, oh, okay. | 来了 |
[25:26] | She’s losing the pregnancy. | 她的胎儿保不住了 |
[25:28] | Marcie, I’m sorry, but we need to get the fetus out now. | 玛茜 我很抱歉 但我们现在就得取出胎儿 |
[25:30] | – No, no! – Marcie. | -不 不 -玛茜 |
[25:32] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[25:34] | Dr. Halstead, | 霍斯特德医生 |
[25:35] | please don’t let my baby die. | 求求你保住我的孩子 |
[25:38] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[25:39] | Okay, we could try what’s called a cerclage. | 好 我们试一下宫颈环扎术 |
[25:42] | It’s a procedure to tie your cervix closed. | 这种手术可以扎紧宫颈 |
[25:43] | But in your case, we would have to go | 但你的情况特殊 我们不得不 |
[25:45] | – in through the abdomen. – What? | -要从腹部进入 -什么 |
[25:46] | With the placement of her placenta and her bleeding, | 她胎盘异位 又在出血 |
[25:48] | that would be extremely risky. | 那样会极其危险 |
[25:50] | How risky? | 有多危险 |
[25:51] | Well, the chances of catastrophic bleeding are high. | 大出血机率很高 |
[25:53] | Not to mention the significant cardiac risks of anesthesia. | 更别说还有麻醉给心血管系统带来的风险 |
[25:56] | It’s true. There’s no guarantee at all | 确实 我们完全无法保证 |
[25:57] | that you would survive this. | 你能挺过这场手术 |
[25:59] | Honey, that sounds like a bad idea. | 亲爱的 这是个坏主意 |
[26:01] | Do it. | 就这么做 |
[26:02] | Marcie, we can always try again. | 玛茜 我们可以再试 |
[26:04] | No, we can’t! You know that. | 不行 你明白的 |
[26:07] | Do it! | 动手术吧 |
[26:11] | All right, let’s go. Come on. | 行 那我们走 走吧 |
[26:13] | Marcie, no! | 玛茜 不要 |
[26:14] | I love you. That’s why I have to do this. | 我爱你 所以我不得不这么做 |
[26:22] | – Come on. – Elsa, call the OR. | -走吧 -艾尔莎 通知手术室 |
[26:25] | Dr. Halstead, this is crazy. | 霍斯特德医生 这太疯狂了 |
[26:27] | I’m sorry. That woman is gonna die. | 抱歉 可那样她会丧命的 |
[26:29] | That’s a risk she’s willing to take. | 她愿意承担那样的风险 |
[26:30] | What–are you doing this | 你这么做 |
[26:31] | because of your feelings for Dr. Asher? | 是因为你喜欢艾什医生吗 |
[26:33] | Call the OR–now. | 通知手术室 立刻 |
[26:38] | Please, it is a mistake | 拜托了 把扎克送回家 |
[26:40] | to send Zach home. | 是错误的做法 |
[26:42] | I believe your son is depressed. | 我认为你的儿子得了抑郁症 |
[26:43] | Depressed? I hate that word. | 抑郁症 我讨厌这个词 |
[26:45] | It’s just an excuse for weakness. | 那只是软弱的借口 |
[26:47] | Our son is not weak. | 我们的儿子并不软弱 |
[26:50] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[26:54] | I think that we have said | 我认为 该说的话 |
[26:55] | everything there is to say, Dr. Choi. | 我们都说过了 崔医生 |
[26:57] | Unless, of course, there’s something | 当然了 除非你们两位 |
[26:59] | that either of you feel like you–you might have left out. | 觉得还有什么被遗漏了 |
[27:19] | Her vitals look good. How’s her rhythm been? | 她的体征看上去稳定了 心律呢 |
[27:21] | Stable. | 也稳定了 |
[27:22] | Dr. Marcel was talking about lightening her sedation. | 马塞尔医生说要减缓镇定 |
[27:26] | Yeah, I’ll take care of it. | 没错 我来照看 |
[27:46] | Don’t try to talk. | 别讲话 |
[27:49] | You’re intubated in the hospital. | 你现在在医院里接受插管 |
[27:51] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[27:52] | I just need to know. | 我只需要知道 |
[27:55] | Did you see the boy who landed on your car? | 你看见那个落在你车上的男孩了吗 |
[28:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:06] | Did he get pushed… | 他是被推的 |
[28:11] | Or did he jump? | 还是自己跳的 |
[28:19] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:22] | Just think. | 回忆一下 |
[28:26] | You were driving toward the bridge. | 当时你往桥的方向开过去 |
[28:28] | He was on it. | 他站在上面 |
[28:30] | You saw him. | 你看见了他 |
[28:35] | Did he jump? | 他是自己跳的吗 |
[28:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:56] | Mr. Brand, uh, we forgot to validate your parking. | 布兰先生 我们忘记核实你的停车记录了 |
[28:59] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[29:11] | Mrs. Brand. | 布兰太太 |
[29:14] | I think that your son needs help. | 我觉得你儿子需要帮助 |
[29:16] | Now, I recognize | 我已经意识到 |
[29:17] | that your family situation is complicated. | 你们家的情况很复杂 |
[29:19] | And I can’t imagine how challenging that must be | 我难以想象你们在此情况下 |
[29:22] | under the circumstances. | 会多么艰难 |
[29:24] | But listen. Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[29:27] | I hope you will call me– anytime | 我希望你能给我来电 任何时候 |
[29:29] | of the day or night. | 无论昼夜都行 |
[29:31] | All right? | 好吗 |
[29:32] | The only thing that you don’t wanna do | 你唯独不会想要让 |
[29:35] | is let your son go through this alone. | 你的儿子独自承受这一切的 |
[29:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:39] | Okay. | 不客气 |
[29:48] | Oh, hey. How’s he doing? | 他的情况如何 |
[29:50] | He finally got his procedure, no thanks to you. | 他终于能做手术了 不是你的功劳 |
[29:53] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[29:55] | You know that under the circumstances, | 你很清楚在那种情况下 |
[29:56] | I did everything I could. | 我已经倾尽全力了 |
[29:58] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[29:59] | Because it took him hemorrhaging | 他可是等到大出血了 |
[30:00] | for him to get this. | 才等来了手术 |
[30:05] | I can see the cervix. | 我看见子宫颈了 |
[30:07] | Hold it gently so I can get it isolated. | 轻扶住 让我做分离 |
[30:09] | It’s bleeding. | 出血了 |
[30:10] | It’s too vascular. Laps to me. | 这太多血管了 给我止血纱布 |
[30:12] | Give her a gram of TXA. | 给她打一克止血环酸 |
[30:18] | Still bleeding. More laps. | 还有出血 再给我点止血纱布 |
[30:21] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压下降了 |
[30:22] | We may need to terminate the procedure. | 我们可能要中止手术了 |
[30:24] | Watch her rhythm. She’s throwing PVCs. | 看她的心电图 她开始有室性早搏了 |
[30:27] | I think we need to call it. Switch to a hysterotomy. | 我觉得我们得停手 换成做剖腹产了 |
[30:28] | No, no, no. Her water’s still intact, | 不 不行 她的羊膜还没破 |
[30:29] | and we’ve got plenty of blood in reserve. | 而且我们备血充足 |
[30:31] | – We can still do this. – Are you sure? | -我们还能继续 -你确定吗 |
[30:33] | Yes. | 确定 |
[30:35] | Okay. Talk me through it. | 好的 你来说怎么做 |
[30:36] | Release the laps so I can get some celox in there. | 把止血纱布拿开好让我倒点止血粉进去 |
[30:48] | Lap? | 给我纱布 |
[30:55] | All right, it’s working. Bleeding’s slowed. | 奏效了 失血速度减缓了 |
[30:57] | Okay, hold it steady so I can get it packed. | 扶住 我来包住 |
[31:03] | We did it. How’s she look? | 我们成功了 她怎样了 |
[31:04] | BP is coming back up, | 血压回升了 |
[31:05] | but I still can’t shake these irregular beats. | 但她的早搏现象还是没有改善 |
[31:07] | Okay, then we’re not out of the woods yet. | 那我们还没有脱离危险 |
[31:09] | Let’s get ready to place the stitch. | 准备给她缝针 |
[31:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[31:15] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[31:17] | You got a lot of nerve interfering with my patient! | 你竟敢插手我的病人 |
[31:19] | I had to. The boy needed help. | 我必须得插手 那个男孩需要帮助 |
[31:21] | The boy. Don’t kid yourself. | 别拿那个男孩做借口 |
[31:22] | This wasn’t about him. It was about me. | 这件事跟他无关 你是针对我 |
[31:24] | The hell it was. | 没这回事 |
[31:25] | You’ve been pushing against me all day, man. | 你整整一天都在给我找不痛快 |
[31:26] | – Because you deserved it. – Oh, come on! | -因为你活该 -你省省吧 |
[31:28] | You know what this is about. It’s about April. | 你很清楚这事因何而起 是艾普尔 |
[31:31] | No, you don’t wanna go there. | 不 你不会想提这茬的 |
[31:32] | No, I wanna end this. | 不 我想把这事彻底说开了 |
[31:34] | So what’s it gonna take? | 你到底要怎样才算完 |
[31:36] | You need to hit me? Is that it? | 你要给我一下吗 是吗 |
[31:39] | Huh, big man? Go on. | 彰显男子气概吗 来啊 |
[31:41] | Take your best shot! | 给我来个全力一击 |
[31:46] | There it is. | 可算来了 |
[31:49] | There it is. | 可算来了 |
[31:54] | Okay, and snip. | 好了 剪这 |
[31:56] | Okay, cerclage is complete. Ready to close. | 环扎术完成了 准备关腹 |
[31:58] | Her pressure’s dropping and she’s got ectopy. | 她血压下降且出现异位节律了 |
[32:02] | I don’t see anything. | 我没看见任何异常 |
[32:03] | It’s here. She’s hemorrhaging! | 在这 她大出血了 |
[32:04] | The placenta. | 胎盘出血了 |
[32:05] | We need to terminate the pregnancy. | 我们需要中止妊娠了 |
[32:06] | Trigger the MTP and convert to a hysterotomy now. | 开启大量紧急输血程序 转做子宫剖开术 |
[32:09] | – What do you need? – Cut the cerclage. | -你需要我怎么做 -把扎环剪开 |
[32:11] | She’s in V-fib. | 她室颤了 |
[32:12] | Damn it, give me a scalpel! Start CPR! | 该死 给我刀 开始心肺复苏 |
[32:14] | Starting compressions. | 按压开始 |
[32:18] | Charged. | 充电完毕 |
[32:22] | – Placenta out. – Charge to 200. | -胎盘取出了 -充电到200焦 |
[32:24] | Get some blood in her. | 给她输血 |
[32:28] | Charged. | 充电完毕 |
[32:32] | All right, clear. | 离手 |
[32:35] | Still in V-fib. | 还是室颤 |
[32:36] | – No pulse. – Charge to 200. | -没有脉搏 -充电至200焦 |
[32:41] | Give her an amp of epi! | 给她一剂肾上腺素 |
[32:46] | Charged. | 充电完毕 |
[32:49] | Clear! | 离手 |
[32:55] | Come on, give another amp of epi. | 再给她来一剂肾上腺素 |
[32:56] | Charge to 200! | 充电至200焦 |
[32:58] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[33:00] | What are you waiting for? Shock her! | 你还在等什么 电她啊 |
[33:02] | She bled out. | 她失血过多了 |
[33:21] | Time of death: 18:04. | 死亡时间 18:04 |
[33:31] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[33:44] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[33:46] | You, uh… | 你 |
[33:48] | you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:51] | Did Zach leave? | 扎克走了吗 |
[33:53] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[33:56] | You know, I was finally able | 我最后终于有机会 |
[33:58] | to talk to his mom alone. | 跟他妈妈单独聊聊 |
[34:00] | Poor thing. I don’t know. | 可怜人啊 我也不知道 |
[34:03] | She did take my card. | 她接下了我的名片 |
[34:06] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[34:08] | The boy’s so deeply troubled, | 那男孩深陷困境 |
[34:09] | but the dad just doesn’t wanna face it. | 但他爸爸就是不愿意面对 |
[34:14] | Well, you know, maybe it’s just | 对他来说 |
[34:18] | easier for him to focus | 可能把焦虑和愤怒 |
[34:20] | his anxiety and anger elsewhere | 转向别处会更加轻松 |
[34:23] | rather than face the pain of looking at the– | 这样就不用承受 |
[34:25] | the real problem, you know? | 面对真实问题的痛苦 |
[34:30] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[34:33] | see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[34:40] | Now the Amulet of Krogg. What do I do with it? | 鄂城护身符 这该怎么用 |
[34:43] | No, it’s Kroog. | 是萼城 |
[34:45] | Kroog. | 萼城 |
[34:50] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[34:52] | And I’m gonna beat you. | 然后打败你 |
[34:57] | Is he going to be okay? | 他有所好转吗 |
[34:59] | Now, at least. | 至少现在还不错 |
[35:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:02] | But I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. | 但恐怕我有一些坏消息 |
[35:07] | The foster family backed out. | 寄养家庭反悔了 |
[35:10] | They felt he would just be too much to handle. | 他们觉得无法应付他的情况 |
[35:17] | So he’ll have to go back on the list? | 所以他得回到寄养名单上吗 |
[35:20] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[35:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:37] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[35:38] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[35:40] | We’ll do it. | 我们来吧 |
[35:42] | We’ll foster him. | 我们领养他 |
[35:45] | – Maggie, you don’t have to do– – No. | -麦基 你不必 -不 |
[35:49] | We want to. | 我们想 |
[35:51] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[35:54] | Okay. I’ll let DCFS know. | 好 我去通知儿童与家庭服务部 |
[36:17] | Mr. Burton. | 波顿先生 |
[36:20] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:23] | My wife made it very clear what she wanted. | 我的妻子表明了自己的愿望 |
[36:26] | Thank you for honoring her wishes. | 谢谢你尊重她的意愿 |
[36:30] | I always knew this day would come. | 我早知道这天会到来 |
[36:32] | But still… | 但还是 |
[36:34] | it’s so hard. | 难以接受 |
[37:03] | Hey, Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[37:06] | Today was a tough one. | 今天很不容易 |
[37:11] | But you made the right decision. | 但你做了正确的决定 |
[37:13] | Yeah, but… | 但是 |
[37:15] | doesn’t make it any easier. | 并没有让我好受一些 |
[37:20] | I need… | 我要 |
[37:23] | I need to go to an NA meeting. | 我要去戒毒分享会了 |
[37:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:30] | I’ll drive you. | 我开车送你 |
[37:52] | Hey, Mom. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 妈妈 明天见 |
[37:55] | Ah. See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:57] | Dr. Lanik. | 拉尼克医生 |
[37:58] | Hey, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[38:01] | Your son is a good salesman. | 你儿子是个不错的推销员 |
[38:04] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[38:05] | Yeah, he somehow knew I was a scotch drinker. | 他不知从哪得知我喜欢喝苏格兰威士忌 |
[38:08] | Gave me this great bottle of single malt. | 送了我一大瓶单一纯麦 |
[38:26] | Your eye okay? | 你眼睛还好吗 |
[38:28] | Yeah, I’ll live. | 没事 死不了 |
[38:39] | So you sure have been making a lot of new friends | 自从来上白班 |
[38:42] | since coming over to the day shift. | 你肯定已经交了不少新朋友 |
[38:44] | Yeah. That’s what I do. | 是啊 这是我的作风 |
[38:47] | Make friends. | 广交朋友 |
[38:49] | Are you okay, Crockett? | 你没事吧 克罗特 |
[38:51] | Oh, yeah. That lidocaine works fast. | 没事 利多卡因见效快 |
[38:53] | – That’s not what I meant. – I know what you meant. | -我不是指这个 -我知道你在说什么 |
[38:56] | Let’s just keep it at the lidocaine. | 别再讨论这件事了 |
[39:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:24] | You hit him? | 你打了他 |
[39:31] | You know, the thing is, April… | 事实上 艾普尔 |
[39:37] | It was so easy for me | 我把克罗特 |
[39:38] | to see Crockett as the problem. | 视为眼中钉是一件很简单的事 |
[39:40] | Yeah, and I told you, | 我跟你说过 |
[39:42] | whatever happened between me and him in the past– | 无论我和他之前发生过什么 |
[39:44] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[39:46] | I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[39:49] | Because the real problem was always right here. | 因为真正的问题一直在这里 |
[39:53] | Between us. | 在我们俩之间 |
[39:58] | April, whatever it is you want… | 艾普尔 无论你想要的是什么 |
[40:07] | It isn’t me. | 都不会是我 |
[40:08] | Ethan, that’s not true. What are you– | 伊森 这不是真的 你在 |
[40:10] | Where are you going? What are the bags for? | 你要去哪 这些包是干什么 |
[40:12] | – I’m gonna find a hotel. – No! | -我要去找个旅店 -不要 |
[40:14] | Ethan, stop! Listen. | 伊森 别这样 听我说 |
[40:15] | Just–just take as long as you need to find a new place. | 你花时间去找个新住处吧 |
[40:17] | What? Ethan! | 什么 伊森 |
[40:28] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |