Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] The night that you left, I kissed Crockett. 你走的那晚 我亲了克罗特
[00:04] I’m sorry. 对不起
[00:05] April? Really? 艾普尔 真的吗
[00:06] Huh? All this time acting like this? 一直跟我装朋友
[00:09] – Come on! – Hey! -来啊 -住手
[00:11] I couldn’t let you keep treating patients. 我不能让你一直治疗病人
[00:13] I had to make your addiction known. 我必须要公开你的成瘾史
[00:14] – What you did was a betrayal. – You’re an excellent doctor. -你这么做是背叛 -你是个出色的医生
[00:17] I wasn’t about to let you throw your life away. 我不能让你轻易抛弃自己的生活
[00:19] You were right. They gave me my life back. 你是对的 挽救了我的生活
[00:26] It’s beautiful, Ben. 这里太美了 本
[00:28] You’re beautiful. 你才是最美的
[00:29] I pronounce you husband and wife. 我宣布二位结为夫妻
[00:34] I’ll say it till the day I die: 我到死也这么说
[00:36] there is no better pizza than Chicago deep dish. 再没有比芝加哥深盘披萨更好的了
[00:38] But it’s not even pizza. It’s lasagna. 可是那根本不算披萨 而是千层面
[00:41] We’re gonna have to agree to disagree. 那就只能求同存异了
[00:42] I will not agree to disagree. 我才不跟你求同存异
[00:44] No, you are flat wrong. 你就躺平认错吧
[00:46] Flat. The way that pizza should be. 平的 才叫披萨
[00:50] Lasagna, huh? 千层面是吧
[00:52] That’s good. Smart lady. 挺不错 小姑娘挺聪明
[00:53] No, Dr. Charles, not you too. 查尔斯医生 你别也这么说啊
[00:56] I don’t know that– that you and Dr. Asher were… 我倒不知道你和艾什医生是…
[00:59] – Friends. – Yeah. -朋友 -是吗
[01:01] Good. That’s good. 好 挺好
[01:03] And? 然后呢
[01:04] And she needs a strong support system right now. 然后 她现在很需要人支持
[01:07] So I’m glad that she has you as a–as a friend. 所以我挺高兴有你在她身边 做朋友
[01:12] Look, I get it. 我懂
[01:13] Romantic relationships are discouraged 在恢复期的第一年
[01:15] during the first year of recovery. 不推荐发展感情关系
[01:17] Neurochemically, very little difference between 从神经化学的角度来讲
[01:19] the dopamine rush that we get from drugs and alcohol 吸毒和酗酒获得的快感高潮
[01:22] and the rush that we get from romance. 和谈恋爱没两样
[01:25] Well, you know, I’m sure as with anything, 我想和世间所有规律一样
[01:27] there are exceptions to the rule. 一切皆有例外嘛
[01:29] I have never actually seen that go well. 其实我见过的这类情况从来没有好结果
[01:31] Well, at least not in my, you know, 至少是在我这三十年
[01:33] three decades of experience counseling people in recovery. 帮助毒瘾者回复的经历之中没有
[01:36] Next! 下一位
[01:44] So how are things with Ethan? 你和伊森怎么样了
[01:46] Okay, I guess. 还好吧
[01:49] I tried to get him to talk about it, 我试着想和他谈谈
[01:50] and he hasn’t wanted to. 但他不想谈
[01:51] Hmm, maybe that’s his way of processing. 也许这是他消化这件事的方式
[01:54] Yeah. Maybe. 也许吧
[01:58] Will, you’re up. 威尔 该你了
[01:59] Ambo’s landed. You’re going to Trauma 2. 救护车来了 你去二号治疗室
[02:01] All right. 好
[02:05] Evelyn Myers. 49-year-old female 伊芙琳·迈尔斯 49岁女性
[02:07] with progressive early-onset Alzheimer’s. 患有进行性早发阿尔茨海默症
[02:09] Passed out at home. 在家中昏迷
[02:10] Did a 12-lead in the ambo. She’s got peaked T Waves. 在救护车上做了12导联 有尖峰状T波
[02:12] And did she hit her head when she passed out? 她昏倒时磕到头了吗
[02:14] Her daughter, Molly, didn’t think so. 她女儿莫莉认为没有
[02:15] No overt signs of head trauma. 头部无明显外伤
[02:17] I’m pretty sure that she didn’t, 我确定她没伤到头
[02:18] but I was in the other room when it happened. 但她摔倒时我在别的房间
[02:21] I shouldn’t have left her alone. 我不该放她一个人
[02:23] Evelyn, I’m Dr. Halstead. 伊芙琳 我是霍斯特德医生
[02:24] All right, on my count. One, two, three. 好了听我号令 一 二 三
[02:28] – Thanks, guys. – Yup. -多谢了 -好
[02:33] Rhonchi, both sides. 双侧散干罗音
[02:35] Blunted breath sounds at the base. 肺底部有重呼吸音
[02:37] 2 plus pitting edema. 2等凹陷水肿
[02:40] Yeah. 是啊
[02:44] Molly, is your mom on any medications for kidney disease? 莫莉 你母亲的肾脏有什么情况吗
[02:47] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[02:48] She takes something called Capto… 她吃的一种药叫做卡普什么
[02:51] – Captopril? – I think so. -卡普托利 -好像是
[02:53] Sorry, I’m not with her every day. 抱歉 我并不是一直陪着她
[02:54] I’m just home for spring break. 我只是回家过春假
[02:55] Any family history of kidney problems? 你家有其他人有肾脏病史吗
[02:57] Uh, yeah, yeah. 有 有的
[02:59] My grandma, my mom’s mom, 我外婆 我妈妈的母亲
[03:01] she had something wrong with her kidneys. 她的肾脏似乎也有问题
[03:02] My dad will know what it’s called. 我爸肯定知道叫什么
[03:04] – CBC, CMP stat. – What’s going on? -血常规 快速血液生化 -怎么回事
[03:07] Molly, I told you to call me if anything happened with Mom. 莫莉 我说过你妈有什么事就叫我
[03:10] Sorry, Dad. I just freaked out. 抱歉爸爸 我慌了神了
[03:12] It’s okay. 没事
[03:14] – Hi, I’m Dr. Halstead. – Elliot. -你好 我是霍斯特德医生 -我是埃利奥特
[03:16] Elliot, well, we still need labs, 埃利奥特 我们还得做化验
[03:18] but I suspect Evelyn’s in acute renal failure. 但我怀疑伊芙琳这是急性肾功能衰竭
[03:22] In which case, she needs emergency dialysis. 这样的话就需要紧急透析
[03:24] No. No dialysis. 不 不做透析
[03:26] It’s against Evelyn’s advance directive. 这违反了伊芙琳的预先指示
[03:29] Don’t listen to him. He lies. 别听他的 他撒谎
[03:32] Evelyn, honey, you signed an advance directive. 伊芙琳 亲爱的 你签署了一份预先指示
[03:35] Advance directive? What is that, Dad? 预先指示是什么 爸爸
[03:37] No, I didn’t sign anything. No. 不 我什么都没签 没有
[03:39] You don’t want dialysis, my love. 你不想要透析 亲爱的
[03:41] Yes, I do. I do! 我想 我真的想
[03:44] Help me! 救救我
[03:57] Hey, take a look. 来看看
[03:59] Did you get Mrs. Myers’ lab work back? 你拿到迈尔斯夫人的化验结果了吗
[04:02] She’s profoundly uremic and hyperkalemic. 她尿毒症和高血钾症状严重
[04:04] She’s not making urine. 而且也不排尿
[04:06] If we don’t dialyze her, she’ll die. 如果不给她透析 她会死的
[04:07] Well, I’ve reviewed her advance directive. 我看过她的预先指示了
[04:09] She prepared it shortly after her Alzheimer’s diagnosis, 她在确诊阿尔茨海默症之后就签署了
[04:13] and I’ll tell you, Mrs. Myers outlined 而且告诉你们 迈尔斯夫人明确列出了
[04:16] a number of interventions she didn’t want including dialysis. 许多她不希望接受的治疗程序 包括透析
[04:20] And she appointed her husband to be her proxy 而且她指定了她丈夫作为代理人
[04:23] when she could no longer speak for herself. 如果她不能表达自己意见的话
[04:25] But she can speak for herself, 但是她可以表达意见
[04:27] and she has changed her mind. 而且她改变了主意
[04:29] I mean, people can modify their advanced directives 患者是可以随时修改
[04:31] at any time, right? 事前指示的吧
[04:32] As long as they still have decisional capacity. 只要他们还有决定能力
[04:34] Well, you do an evaluation 那你先做个评估吧
[04:36] and then we’ll take it from there. 然后我们再看怎么处理
[04:39] Great. 好
[04:42] – Sharon? – Yeah. -莎伦 -我在
[04:43] Your assistant called. Michael’s plane has landed. 你的助理打来电话 迈克尔的航班降落了
[04:45] Oh, good. 那就好
[04:47] It’s silly, I know, but he’s 33 years old. 我也知道挺傻的 他都33岁了
[04:51] I still get nervous when he flies. 他坐飞机的时候我还是会紧张
[04:54] I guess I just feel a lot better 可能我还是希望他
[04:57] when I know he’s got two feet back on the ground. 能够双脚踏踏实实站在地上吧
[05:00] Well, he’s your baby boy. 他毕竟是你的宝贝儿子
[05:02] – How long is he in town? – Just 24 hours. -他能来待多久 -也就24小时
[05:04] Interviewing for a sales job at Kender Bio Systems. 去肯德生物系统面试销售岗位
[05:08] I would love to have at least one of my kids 我真的很希望自己能至少有一个孩子
[05:10] living in the city. 住在城里
[05:13] Need some help over here! 这里需要帮助
[05:16] This is Nick Elms. 这是尼克·埃姆斯
[05:17] Experiencing severe abdominal pain. 腹部有强烈痛感
[05:19] Haven’t finished uploading his information into the system. 还没有把信息上传到系统
[05:22] I can tell you anything you need to know. 有什么需要都可以问我
[05:23] I’m his wife, Alice. 我是他妻子 艾莉丝
[05:25] – Trini, where we headed? – 4’s open. -特丽妮 我们去哪里 -四号空着
[05:27] Just breathe. 深呼吸
[05:28] All right, Mr. Elms, we’re gonna take you right here. 埃姆斯先生 接下来就交给我们吧
[05:32] Ready? 准备好了吗
[05:32] One, two, three. There you go. 一 二 三 好的
[05:35] All right. When did the pain start? 好了 疼痛是什么时候开始的
[05:37] Last night. 昨晚
[05:38] Nick has a condition called familial adenomatous polyposis. 尼克得了家族性腺瘤样息肉病
[05:42] It causes polyps in his-colon and rectum. 会导致他的直肠和结肠长息肉
[05:44] I’m familiar. 我知道
[05:47] – When was he first diagnosed? – Five years ago. -他第一次被诊断是什么时候 -五年前
[05:50] It had already developed into colorectal cancer. 当时已经恶化成了大肠直肠癌
[05:53] He had multiple runs of chemo, 他做了好几轮化疗
[05:55] but it came back again last year. 但是去年复发了
[05:57] He developed congestive heart failure from the chemo. 他因为化疗患上了充血性心力衰竭
[06:00] Nick, can you tell me 尼克 告诉我
[06:00] when you had your last bowel movement? 你上次排大便是什么时候
[06:02] Yesterday morning. 昨天早上
[06:04] No, the day before. 不对 前天
[06:06] All right, well, we do need a CT scan, 好的 我们会做一个CT扫描
[06:08] but I’m worried there’s a colonic obstruction. 但是我担心你发生了结肠梗阻
[06:11] Which means a colostomy, right? 就是要做结肠造口术对吗
[06:14] My doc warned me that was coming. 我的医生警告过我会这样
[06:15] Well, it may be short term. 可能只是短期的
[06:17] In as a little as 12 weeks, they can reverse– 最短只需要12周 就可以恢复…
[06:19] That’s long term for me, Doc. 那对我来说是长期 医生
[06:21] I got four months left at the most. 我最多只能活四个月了
[06:24] I really gotta spend it defecating into a bag? 我真的要四个月都拉在袋子里吗
[06:33] Hey, Mags, can you page general surgery for a consult? 麦基 能不能帮我联系普外科咨询一下
[06:36] Patient is Nick Elms. 患者名叫尼克·埃姆斯
[06:37] Late stage colorectal cancer due to FAP. 家族性腺瘤性息肉病导致直肠癌晚期
[06:40] Suspected colonic obstruction. 可能出现了结肠梗阻
[06:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:44] Got it. 好
[06:47] – Hey, Mags. – Mm-hmm? -麦基 -怎么
[06:49] I can do the consult. 咨询我来吧
[06:51] You sure? 你确定吗
[06:52] I thought you were clocking out. 你不是要下班了吗
[06:54] Yeah, well, I got nowhere to be till cocktail hour. 还没到鸡尾酒时间 闲着也是闲着
[06:57] Have at it. 那你去吧
[07:05] Come in. 请进
[07:07] Bert. 伯特
[07:09] What’s up? 你怎么来了
[07:11] Sorry to show up unannounced. 抱歉我突然过来
[07:13] I spoke with Michael. 我跟迈克尔聊过了
[07:17] With him in town, I thought it would be a good opportunity 趁他来市里 我觉得可以借这个机会
[07:20] to smooth things over with him. 跟他缓和一下关系
[07:22] Our relationship hasn’t been the best since the divorce. 离婚之后我们的关系不是很好
[07:25] That’s between you and Michael. 那是你和迈克尔之间的事
[07:27] I just thought if I told him about us… 我只是觉得如果告诉他我们的事…
[07:36] Uh, told him what exactly? 你告诉了他什么事
[07:39] Jus that we’ve been seeing each other. 我只说我们最近在约会
[07:44] I should’ve checked with you first. 我应该先问问你的
[07:47] Yeah. That would’ve been nice. 是的 那样会比较体贴
[07:50] And now we’re seeing each other? 现在我们是在约会的关系吗
[07:53] We’re seeing each other? 我们在约会吗
[07:56] We go out once a week, Sharon. 我们一周一起出去一次 莎伦
[07:58] What would you call it? 不然你打算怎么形容
[08:01] Look, Bert, I don’t have time for this. 伯特 我现在没时间想这件事
[08:04] Okay. 好
[08:17] Babe, what are you doing here? 宝贝 你怎么来了
[08:21] And who’s your sidekick? 这位小助手是谁
[08:23] This is Auggie, one of my students. 他是奥吉 我的一个学生
[08:25] Auggie this is my wife, Ms. Lockwood. 奥吉 这是我太太 洛克伍德女士
[08:28] Nonsense. You call me Maggie. 没必要 叫我麦基就行了
[08:30] – Hi, Maggie. – What’s going on, little man? -麦基 你好 -你怎么了 小家伙
[08:34] Auggie has cirrhosis from something they call 奥吉因慢性自身免疫性疾病
[08:36] chronic autoimmune… 患有肝硬化
[08:38] – Autoimmune chronic hepatitis? – Yup, that. -自身免疫性慢性肝炎 -对 就是这个
[08:41] And when he showed up at school this morning, 今天早上他来上学的时候
[08:43] he sounded winded. 听起来有点喘不上气
[08:44] He was running a slight fever as well. 他也有点发烧
[08:47] All right, little man. 小家伙
[08:48] Why don’t you come with me, fellas? 你们跟我来
[08:51] We’re going right here. 我们来这里
[08:53] Babe, why don’t you help Auggie hop up and grab a seat? 宝贝 你帮奥吉上去 自己拿把椅子吧
[08:58] All right. 好的
[09:01] Why don’t you scoot back, Auggie? 你靠好了吧 奥吉
[09:04] There you go. 就这样
[09:05] And I am gonna grab you all the fruit snacks you could want. 我去给你拿好多好多的水果零食
[09:10] I don’t have any money. 我没钱
[09:14] You’re a very important person, Auggie. 你可是个重要的大人物 奥吉
[09:16] The fruit snacks are on the house. 水果零食免费
[09:20] Give me a sec. 我就回来
[09:25] Earl. 厄尔
[09:28] Do you mind keeping my friend Auggie company for a sec? 你能陪我的朋友奥吉待一会吗
[09:31] Oh, no. Not at all. 没问题
[09:33] Awesome. Auggie, this is Earl. 太好了 奥吉 这是厄尔
[09:35] He works here. 他在这工作
[09:37] Hey, big man. 小伙子
[09:40] All right, buddy, give me some. 伙计 来碰一下
[09:42] Bop, bam, boom. 一 二 三
[09:45] Did you get ahold of his parents? 你联系上他家长了吗
[09:46] Auggie’s in foster care. 奥吉在寄养系统
[09:48] I haven’t been able to reach his foster mom, Ruth, just yet. 我还没有和他的养母露丝联系上
[09:51] – But I’ll keep trying. – All right. -但我会再接着联系的 -好
[09:52] I’ll go get a doctor and some fruit snacks. 我去找个医生 拿点水果零食过来
[09:54] Oh, babe, did you remember to– 宝贝 你记得给…
[09:56] To call the spa at the resort? 给度假村的水疗打电话
[09:59] We’re booked for a couples massage 已经给我们预定了明天早上
[10:01] on the beach tomorrow morning. 沙滩双人按摩
[10:06] Joy, you fractured your distal fibula. 乔伊 你把远端腓骨给摔折了
[10:08] It doesn’t require surgery, 不需要手术
[10:09] but you’ll need to be in a boot for 6-8 weeks. 但你需要穿保护靴6-8周
[10:12] God I feel like I’m cursed. 我的天 我感觉我特别倒霉
[10:13] You know, I started this diet two months ago. 我两个月前开始节食
[10:15] I can’t lose any weight. 体重根本下不来
[10:16] That’s why I joined the gym. 于是我去了健身房
[10:17] I thought I had to exercise more. 我想我得要多运动运动
[10:19] Babe, what happened? 宝贝 什么情况
[10:21] You passed out on the treadmill? 你在跑步机上晕倒了
[10:23] Dr. Choi, Nurse Sexton, 崔医生 塞克斯顿护士
[10:24] this is Max, my fiancé. 这位是我未婚夫麦克斯
[10:26] I was telling them the reason I joined the gym 我刚和他们讲我去健身房的原因是
[10:28] is ’cause I was having trouble losing weight. 因为我无法减肥
[10:30] – You look great. – Max! -你身材很棒 -麦克斯
[10:31] It’s not about that, right? 不是因为那个 好吗
[10:35] Now I just wanna get healthier. 我只是想要更健康一些
[10:37] Well, Joy, there are certain conditions 乔伊 有些情况会让
[10:38] that could make weight loss difficult, 减肥更困难
[10:39] but most of them are commonly treatable. 但多数情况都可以治疗的
[10:42] While you’re here, we can run some tests 你在这的期间 如果不介意多等一会儿
[10:44] if you don’t mind waiting a bit. 我们可以做些化验
[10:45] Sounds good. 好主意
[10:46] April, let’s get a CBC, 艾普尔 先测一下血常规
[10:47] FSH, TSH, and a cortisol level to start. 促卵泡激素 促甲状腺激素和皮质醇水平
[10:49] – Okay. – We’ll see you in a bit. -好 -我们稍后见
[10:51] All right. Thanks. 好 谢谢
[11:05] Hey Ethan, listen, man, I… 伊森 听着 我…
[11:13] How’d it go? 怎么样
[11:15] Evelyn definitely does not have decisional capacity. 伊芙琳绝对没有决策能力
[11:18] I mean, she didn’t understand the treatment being offered 她不能理解提出的治疗方案
[11:21] or even that she had an issue with her kidneys 甚至根本都不明白她的肾脏
[11:23] in the first place. 出了问题
[11:26] Did she seem depressed? Suicidal? 她看着抑郁吗 有自杀倾向吗
[11:28] No, I wouldn’t say that. 不 我看没有
[11:30] So, she still possesses the will to live. 那她仍然有活下去的意愿
[11:32] She just can’t articulate it clearly. 她只是无法清楚地表达而已
[11:34] Well, except that when she was of sound mind, 不过她头脑清楚的时候
[11:37] she made it very clear in writing and to her husband– 她以书面形式向她丈夫明确表示…
[11:40] Who she seems highly suspicious of, by the way. 可反过来 她好像对他很有戒心
[11:43] That’s not uncommon. 这不罕见
[11:44] I mean, it’s often the primary caregivers 主要的照顾人
[11:46] that get the brunt of the paranoia in situations like this. 在这种情况下往往会成为妄想症的主要目标
[11:50] Well, I–I don’t know. 我… 我也不知道
[11:51] Maybe it’s worth convening an ethics committee then? 那也许需要召集道德委员会的人开个会吧
[11:54] An ethics committee? 道德委员会
[11:55] Yeah, just get some other perspectives. 多方听取意见啊
[11:57] Will, I don’t think that’s necessary. 威尔 我觉得没必要
[11:58] I gave her a very thorough evaluation. 我给她做了很全面的评估
[12:00] I’m confident in my assessment. 对我的判断我很有把握
[12:02] Yeah, but ultimately, it is subjective. 可到头来 这还是主观的
[12:04] – Your opinion– – That’s right. -你的意见… -说得对
[12:05] My professional opinion, which is based on– 我的专业意见 基于…
[12:07] Decades of experience. I know. 数十年经验的意见 我知道
[12:09] That’s right. Decades of experience. 没错 数十年的经验
[12:15] I’ll see ya. 回见
[12:26] Why does it look like that? 为什么是这个样子的
[12:27] Ascites. 腹水肿
[12:29] Fluid accumulates in the peritoneal cavity. 腹腔里有积液
[12:31] Can happen in patients with cirrhosis. 肝硬化的病人是有可能这样的
[12:37] Did you tell Ruth that your belly was hurting this morning? 今早你告诉露丝你的肚子疼了吗
[12:40] She goes to work before the school bus comes. 校车来之前她就去上班了
[12:42] Auggie, I’m going to need to do a procedure called paracentesis. 奥吉 我要做一个叫穿刺术的处理
[12:45] What I’ll do is I’ll insert a needle– 我要插一根针到…
[12:47] A needle into my tummy to get all the bad stuff out. 一根针到我的肚子里 把坏东西都排出来
[12:53] It’s not so bad, Mr. Campbell. Just sounds scary. 没那么可怕 坎普尔先生 就是听着吓人
[12:58] So I’ll be performing the abdominal portion 我会用机器人来对腹部的部分
[13:00] of the surgery robotically, 进行手术
[13:01] while Dr. Castaneda works endoscopically from below. 卡斯塔涅达医生则从下面会用内窥镜做
[13:04] Dr. Manning. Perfect timing. 曼宁医生 来得正好
[13:06] Good morning, Dr. Marcel. Robots and endoscopes? 早上好马塞尔医生 机器人和内窥镜
[13:09] Doesn’t sound like a colostomy. 不像是做结肠造口术啊
[13:11] Yeah, Nick and Alice and I were discussing it 尼克 艾莉丝和我刚在讨论这个
[13:14] and we’re gonna take a different approach. 我们要换一种不同的方式
[13:16] Transanal Total Mesorectal Excision. 经肛门全直肠系膜切除术
[13:19] TaTME TaTME.
[13:21] I’m sorry, forgive me. I’m not familiar with it. 抱歉 请见谅 我对这手术方式不熟
[13:23] I am aware of TME, which is a major surgery. 我知道结肠全系膜切除 这可是大手术
[13:27] Right, well, this is a new approach 对 我介绍的是一种新的手术方式
[13:29] that allows for better visualization 可以在切除直肠下段肿瘤时
[13:31] and removal of tumors in the lower rectum. 提供更好的视野和切除效果
[13:34] Well, I’m sure you’ve explained the risks 我相信你已经把手术风险
[13:35] to Nick and Alice. 向尼克和艾莉丝解释过了
[13:36] I sure have. Yeah? 我当然解释了 有事吗
[13:38] We’re ready to move Mr. Elms upstairs. 我们准备好把埃姆斯先生送去楼上手术了
[13:40] Great. All right. 很好
[13:42] So I’ll see you in a couple hours. 那我们几个小时后再见
[13:44] – Thanks. Dr. Marcel. – All right. -谢谢你 马塞尔医生 -没事
[13:46] Alice, I’ll see you. 艾莉丝 回见
[13:51] – Crockett. – Yeah? -克罗特 -怎么
[13:52] Why would you suggest a radical surgery 你为什么向一个终末期癌症患者
[13:54] for a terminal patient? 建议根治性的手术
[13:56] Even if it’s successful, 就算手术能成功
[13:57] it is highly unlikely it’s gonna save his life. 这能挽救他生命的可能性也很小
[14:00] But it could buy him more time 但这能让他活久一点
[14:01] and a better quality of life. 而且有更高质量的生活
[14:03] Yeah, if he doesn’t die on the table, 前提是他不死在手术台上
[14:04] which is a real risk, given his heart problems. 考虑到他的心脏问题 这风险可不小
[14:07] And I didn’t sugarcoat that risk. 我也没想过要掩饰这种风险
[14:08] He has seen many surgeons, 他看过了很多外科医生
[14:10] and none of them have put this option on the table. 没人给过他这样的选择
[14:12] Yeah, ’cause most of them are gutless, 对 因为他们几乎都是胆小鬼
[14:14] obsessed with their stats. 迷恋于自己的手术成功数据
[14:15] Okay, you say gutless. I’d say pragmatic. 你说他们胆小鬼 我说这叫务实
[14:19] I see us edging towards a semantics debate. 我看我们这是越吵越向着抠字眼去了
[14:21] I know when I’m out of my depth. 我可知道这是我的短板
[14:29] Why don’t you just stay with me? 你为什么不能和我一起住呢
[14:31] No, the company’s putting me up at the Peninsula. 不用 公司安排我住在半岛酒店
[14:33] Ooh, fancy! They must really want you. 真下本钱 他们肯定是很想要你这个人
[14:41] So I gotta ask about this nonsense Dad was talking. 所以我得问问老爸那些胡说八道的话了
[14:44] It’s not for real, right? 他说的不是真的 对吧
[14:49] Wait, you’re not seriously considering taking Dad back? 等等 你真的要考虑和他破镜重圆吗
[14:51] Michael. 迈克尔
[14:53] He — he walked out after 35 years of marriage. 他 他抛下了一段36年的婚姻
[14:56] Ink was barely dry on the divorce papers 离婚协议几乎纸墨未干
[14:58] when he started seeing someone else. 他就已经另寻新欢了
[14:59] Your father and I had a drink. 你爸爸和我小酌了一杯
[15:02] Maybe he read more into it. 也许他对此过度解读了
[15:06] So you’re not dating or anything? 所以你们没在交往什么的吧
[15:10] No. 没有
[15:12] I figured he was full of it. 我就知道他是满口瞎说
[15:16] So are we still on for dinner? 所以我们共进晚餐的计划照旧
[15:18] I got us a reservation at Swift & Sons for seven. 定了今晚七点斯威夫特和桑斯牛排店的座
[15:21] No, no, no! That’s too expensive! 不不不 那家店太贵了
[15:23] Only the best for my mom! 我的妈妈就得吃最好的店
[15:27] And the company’s paying for it. 再说这顿饭是公司买单
[15:36] Hey, are you busy tonight? 你今晚忙吗
[15:40] This new Thai place opened up in the neighborhood. 附近新开了一家泰餐店
[15:43] – Wanna give it a whirl? – Let’s give it a whirl. -要去尝尝吗 -去尝尝吧
[15:47] Seven-ish? 七点左右
[15:48] Works for me. 我没问题
[15:56] Dr. Choi, something’s wrong! 崔医生 有情况
[16:02] 5 of Ativan. 打5毫克安定
[16:04] Has Joy ever had a seizure before? 乔伊之前有过癫痫发作吗
[16:05] No. Never. 没有 从来没有过
[16:07] Joy? Babe? 乔伊 亲爱的
[16:10] Well, I thought you said all her labs were normal. 我记得你说她检查结果都正常的
[16:12] – They were. – Meds are in. -确实正常 -药打进去了
[16:14] Well, so, is this like an allergic reaction 所以这像是她对你们给的药物
[16:16] to something you gave her? 产生了过敏反应吗
[16:17] We only gave her ibuprofen, and she’s had that before. 我们只用过布洛芬 她之前吃过也没事
[16:26] “TaTME, “经肛直肠全系膜切除术
[16:27] Innovative Surgery for Rectal Cancer,” 直肠癌创新手术方式”
[16:29] co-authored by Crockett Marcel, M.D. 论文由马塞尔·克罗特博士合著
[16:32] Oh, you internet stalking me, Manning? 你是在网上跟踪我吗 曼宁
[16:34] Don’t flatter yourself. 别自作多情了
[16:35] I found it when I was researching the procedure. 我是在研究这个手术方式的时候查到的
[16:38] Good for you. 你研究研究也挺好
[16:39] You spent your lab-year studying the technique. 你在医学院的科研年就是学习这种手术
[16:42] You did your fellowship in the surgical center 你的外科实习也是
[16:44] that helped pioneer it. 在那家帮着推广手术的外科中心完成
[16:46] Which makes me, what? 这让我 怎么说呢
[16:47] Highly qualified to perform the procedure? 很有资格去做这类手术
[16:49] No, it makes you biased 不 这会让你为了职业发展
[16:51] and motivated by professional advancement. 而心存偏见 另有动机
[16:57] You see what you want to see. Excuse me. 你只看到了你想看到的 失陪了
[17:00] You are potentially costing Nick 你这是冒着让尼克
[17:02] the chance to see the birth of his child. 看不到他孩子出世那一天的风险
[17:06] What, so you can get a shot at performing a complex surgery? 为了什么 为了能一试这台复杂的手术
[17:09] I answer to my patients, not to you. 我只需要回答我的病人 不用回答你
[17:19] Sats are down to 85. 血氧饱和度降到了85%
[17:21] Get her on a mask. 给她上氧气面罩
[17:22] What’s wrong with her? 她这是怎么了
[17:24] She has fluid in her lungs. Another dose of Lasix. 她有肺积水 再打一针速尿
[17:26] I gave her 10mg an hour ago. It’s not working. 我一小时之前就打了10毫克 不见效
[17:30] Just do it. 照办吧
[17:32] – Where’s your father? – He went to get his coffee. -你爸爸去哪儿了 -他去拿咖啡了
[17:36] Stats are still dropping. 血氧饱和度还在下降
[17:37] You have to do something! Help her! 你得做些什么 救救她
[17:39] Molly, I would need to intubate. 莫莉 我需要做插管
[17:40] – So do that. – I can’t. -那就做吧 -不行
[17:42] It’s against your mom’s advanced directive. 这会违背你母亲的预嘱
[17:44] Mom, you have to listen to me, okay? 妈妈 你得听我的话 好吗
[17:46] You want the doctor to help you, right? 你想要医生来帮你对吧
[17:50] Mom, please. 求你了 妈妈
[17:55] What was that, Mom? 那是什么意思 妈妈
[18:00] – Molly? – That’s right. -莫莉 -对
[18:02] It’s me. It’s Molly. 是我 莫莉
[18:03] She hasn’t called me Molly in months. 她有好几个月没叫过我莫莉了
[18:06] Evelyn? 伊芙琳
[18:08] Do you want me to save your life? 你想让我救你一命吗
[18:11] Yeah, I need a verbal response. 好 你得说出来
[18:13] Do I have your permission to intubate, to save your life? 你允许我插管 救你的命吗
[18:16] Yes or no? 是还是否
[18:17] Yes. 是
[18:18] Intubation. Give 70 of ketamine. 插管 注射70毫升氯胺酮
[18:21] Mom, it’s gonna be okay. 妈妈 你会没事的
[18:37] Okay, I’m in. Bag her. 好 进去了 上气囊
[18:40] Oh, my God. What the hell did you just do? 我的天 你刚才到底干了什么
[18:51] I mean, really. This is like déjà vu. 我是说 真的 感觉似曾相识啊
[18:55] Getting sued didn’t teach you 被起诉并没有让你明白
[18:56] why you don’t ignore an advance directive? 为什么不能忽略预先指示
[19:00] Ms. Goodwin, this is a completely different situation. 古德温女士 现在的情况完全不同
[19:02] I wasn’t ignoring the patient’s wishes, 我没有忽略病人的指示
[19:04] I was honoring them, 我是尊重了
[19:05] and her daughter will back me up on that. 而且她女儿会支持我这么做
[19:07] Yes? 什么事
[19:09] Peter Kalmick is waiting for you in the board room. 皮特·考密克在会议室等你
[19:11] Tell him I’ll be right there. 告诉他我马上过去
[19:13] Excuse me while I attempt to clean up your mess. 失陪了 我还得收拾你们的烂摊子
[19:21] Dr. Charles, you weren’t there. 查尔斯医生 你当时不在场
[19:22] Oh, come on, Will. 拜托 威尔
[19:24] An Alzheimer’s patient has a fluctuation in cognition 阿尔兹海默症的病人在认知上出现波动
[19:27] doesn’t mean they’ve recovered their decisional capacity. 并不意味着他们恢复了决策能力
[19:31] I mean, when Evelyn was making her wishes known, 我是说 当初伊芙琳签署预先指示时
[19:32] she certainly understood that. 她肯定知道自己要干什么
[19:34] The most important thing she understood 最重要的是她知道
[19:35] is that eventually this disease 她的病最终会
[19:37] was going to take everything from her. 夺走她的一切
[19:40] Signing that piece of paper 签署那张预先指示是她
[19:41] was her final act of self-determination. 最后一次自己做决定
[19:55] – Alice. – Dr. Manning. -艾莉丝 -曼宁医生
[19:58] I was just heading up to pre-op to meet Nick. 我正要去术前准备的地方见尼克
[19:59] Oh, good. I’m so glad I caught you. 太好了 很高兴找到你了
[20:01] You know, everything just moved to quickly this morning. 今天早上一切都来得太快
[20:04] I wanted to make sure that you are onboard with the surgery. 我想确定一下你同意做这个手术吗
[20:07] I’m not. 不同意
[20:09] Well, did you tell Nick how you feel? 你把这个想法告诉尼克了吗
[20:11] I begged him not to do it, 我求他不要做
[20:12] especially after Dr. Marcel warned us about the risks, 特别是在马塞尔医生提示了我们那些风险之后
[20:15] but Nick was adamant. 但尼克很固执
[20:17] He said he wanted to help improve 他说为了我们的儿子
[20:20] the treatment options for our son, 他想帮助改善这个治疗方案
[20:22] even if it meant he may not live to see him. 即使这意味着他可能无法活着见到他
[20:26] Your son. 你们的儿子
[20:27] He couldn’t inherit the FAP gene. 他不会遗传家族性腺瘤性息肉病的基因
[20:29] There’s a 50% chance. 有一半的可能性
[20:32] This pregnancy was a surprise. 这次怀孕是个惊喜
[20:35] When we found out, all Nick could think about 我们知道的时候 尼克满脑子都是
[20:36] was our baby’s future, 我们孩子的未来
[20:38] and doing everything he could 他千方百计想阻止
[20:41] to prevent our son from facing the same fate. 我们的儿子面临跟他一样的命运
[20:56] Trini, will you take over for a minute? 特丽妮 你能接手一下吗
[20:57] I’ll be right back. A word outside? 我很快就回来 出来聊两句好吗
[21:04] Auggie’s primary physician sent over his medical records. 奥吉的主治医生把他的病历发过来了
[21:06] Turns out he’s supposed to have paracentesis every two weeks, 原来他应该每两周做一次穿刺
[21:09] but he hasn’t shown up to his last couple appointments. 但是他最近几次穿刺预约都没去
[21:11] No wonder his ascites got so bad. 难怪他的肝腹水这么严重
[21:13] Yeah, I’m calling Child Protective Services. 对 我要给儿童保护组织打电话
[21:15] Yeah, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second. 先等等
[21:16] Dr. Lanik, can you please wait until we speak to his caregiver? 拉尼克医生 能让我们先跟他的监护人谈谈吗
[21:20] Maybe there’s a reasonable explanation. 也许会有合理的解释
[21:22] I thought she was MIA. 我以为她失踪了
[21:24] I’m working on trying to reach her. 我正在努力联系她
[21:28] Fine. 好吧
[21:28] You haven’t so for, but if she is not here in the flesh, 你们现在还没联系到她 但如果她不亲自过来
[21:31] I’m making the call. 我就会打电话
[21:35] Maybe you don’t want to take care of her anymore. 也许你不想再照顾她了
[21:37] You know that isn’t true. 你知道不是这样的
[21:38] You know I’d do anything for your mom. 你知道我愿意为你妈妈做任何事
[21:40] Then you can’t let her die. I won’t let you! 你不能让她死 我不会让你这么做的
[21:43] Honey… 宝贝
[21:56] Ms. Myers? 迈尔斯女士
[21:58] My name is Sharon Goodwin. 我叫莎伦·古德温
[21:59] I’m in charge of patient services here at the hospital. 我负责这家医院的病患服务
[22:02] Yeah, I saw you talking to my dad. 是的 我看到你跟我爸爸谈过
[22:06] What if I don’t want the doctors 如果我不希望医生
[22:07] to take out my mom’s breathing tube? 把我妈妈的呼吸管拿出来呢
[22:10] Would I have to sue my dad? 我只能起诉我爸爸吗
[22:13] Well… 这样
[22:17] Before we get into lawgistics, 在我们诉诸法律之前
[22:21] are you sure you want to do that? 你确定真的要那么做吗
[22:24] Do you really believe your father isn’t acting 你真的相信你父亲的行为
[22:27] in your mother’s best interests? 不是为你母亲着想吗
[22:31] I mean, he loves her. I just… 他爱她 我只是…
[22:35] I don’t want to lose her. 我不想失去她
[22:38] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[22:41] My mom kept me in the dark about all of this. 我妈妈一直瞒着我这件事
[22:47] You know, when parents don’t share things with their children, 如果父母对他们的孩子有所隐瞒
[22:54] it’s usually out of a desire to protect them. 通常是为了保护他们
[22:58] I suspect your mother knew how painful it would be for you 我觉得你母亲深知如果你知道这些事
[23:02] to know her wishes. 会有多痛苦
[23:04] And she didn’t want to place the burden 而且她不想让你承受
[23:07] of carrying them out on your shoulders. 执行这些指示的压力
[23:13] She put a lot on my dad’s shoulders. 她让爸爸承受了所有的压力
[23:15] Yes. 是的
[23:17] Because she knew he could handle it. 因为她知道他承受得了
[23:19] But you’re right, it is a lot, 但你说得对 压力确实很大
[23:24] and he’s going to need you. 他会需要你的支持
[23:26] You’re going to need each other. 你们需要互相支持
[23:40] Dr. Marcel, you should be seeing me. 马塞尔医生 你应该看着我
[23:43] Yup, seeing your sponge now. 对 现在看到你的海绵垫了
[23:47] Nice to finally meet up. 很高兴终于见面了
[23:49] Okay, let’s bring the pressure down to 12. 好 我们把压力降到12
[23:52] Ready to take the rectum out? 准备好取出直肠了吗
[23:53] You bet. 那当然
[23:55] Here we go, Nick. 开始吧 尼克
[24:03] Joy, your seizure was caused 乔伊 你的癫痫是由
[24:05] by high levels of ammonia in your blood. 血液中氨含量过高引起的
[24:06] How’d she get ammonia in her blood? 她血液里怎么会有氨
[24:09] Testing revealed Joy has a urea cycle disorder. 测试显示乔伊有尿素循环障碍
[24:12] It’s a genetic condition 这是一种遗传疾病
[24:13] that causes a deficiency in one of the six enzymes 会导致血液中缺失
[24:16] responsible for removing ammonia from the bloodstream. 清除氨的六种酶中的一种
[24:18] But if it’s genetic, why was I never diagnosed as a child? 但如果是遗传的 为什么我小时候诊断不出
[24:22] With milder forms of the disorder, 症状较轻的患者
[24:24] often undiagnosed until a trigger unmasks it. 通常在被诱因触发时才会被诊断出来
[24:27] Such as childbirth– 比如分娩
[24:28] Another possible trigger can be 另一个可能的诱因是
[24:30] a dramatic increase in protein intake. 蛋白质摄入量急剧增加
[24:32] Could you be taking in more protein with your new diet? 可能是你在新的饮食计划中摄入太多蛋白质吗
[24:34] Not really. 没有
[24:35] I actually cut out red meat and most dairy. 实际上我还去掉了红肉和大部分奶制品
[24:38] What about protein bars or shakes? 那蛋白质棒或奶昔呢
[24:40] No. I drink green smoothies. 没有 我喝绿色奶昔
[24:42] Triggers aside, how do you treat it? 别管诱因 你们要怎么治疗
[24:46] Well, you’re going to have to be on an enzyme supplement 你的后半辈子都得
[24:48] for the rest of your life, 服用酶补充剂
[24:49] and maintain a very low protein diet. 而且饮食中只能摄入非常低的蛋白质
[24:51] We can manage that. Right, babe? 我们可以做到 对吗 宝贝
[24:54] Yeah. 是的
[24:55] Joy, just so you understand, 乔伊 你得明白
[24:57] if you don’t regulate your protein intake, 如果你不控制蛋白质摄入
[24:58] there can be serious consequences. 会有很严重的后果
[25:01] – Understood. – Now, even a few high protein meals– -明白 -即使是一点点高蛋白的食物
[25:03] I said I understand, Dr. Choi. 我说我明白 崔医生
[25:05] What, do you think because I’m fat I have no self-control? 怎么 你看我胖所以觉得我没有自制力吗
[25:08] No. Not at all. 没有 完全没有
[25:10] – I’m just suggesting if protein is the trigger– – Yeah, -我只是说 如果蛋白质是诱因 -是的
[25:12] and I just told you that it wasn’t. 我刚才跟你说了不是
[25:15] Dr. Choi, may I speak with you outside, please? 崔医生 可以出来说几句话吗
[25:19] Excuse us. 不好意思
[25:24] – What? – You’re so suspicious of Joy. -怎么了 -你对乔伊过于疑心了
[25:26] I can’t help but wonder if you’re projecting. 我不禁怀疑你是不是在借题发挥
[25:28] I’m not projecting anything. 我没有借题发挥
[25:30] The only trigger that makes sense is protein. 唯一说得通的诱因就是蛋白质
[25:32] So she’s either lying about what she’s eating, 所以她要么在吃的东西上撒谎了
[25:35] or she’s in denial. 要么就是拒绝接受现实
[25:44] I am so sorry I missed your calls. 非常对不起 我没有接到你的电话
[25:47] My manager doesn’t allow us 我们经理不允许我们
[25:48] to check our messageswhile we’re working. 工作时查看信息
[25:49] This should never have happened. 不应该发生这种事
[25:52] We know that Auggie has missed 我们知道奥吉已经错过了
[25:53] his last two doctor’s appointments. 最近两次的就医预约
[25:55] And I’m really sorry about that. 我真的很抱歉
[25:57] I–I do my best to get him there, 我 我尽最大的努力送他去诊所
[26:00] but the clinic’s 40 miles from my house. 但诊所离我家六十多公里远
[26:02] I–I don’t have a car, and I can’t always get off of work. 我 我没有车 而且我不能经常早退
[26:06] Is there someone else that could help out? 还有其他人可以帮忙吗
[26:08] Maybe a babysitter that could take him? 或许找个保姆带他去
[26:10] Who’s gonna pay for that? 谁来付钱呢
[26:12] Ms. Johnson, we’re supposed to report this as neglect. 琼森女士 我们本该报告这起疏忽事件
[26:16] But if we do that, they might remove Auggie from your home. 但这样的话 他们可能会把奥吉从你家带走
[26:19] – Maybe you should. – What? -也许你们应该报告 -什么
[26:22] Maybe you should report it. 也许你们应该报告上去
[26:27] I love that little boy. 我爱那个小男孩
[26:30] I love him, but… 我爱他 但是…
[26:34] But it’s too much. 但是负担太重了
[26:36] It’s too much. 负担太重了
[26:39] And I can’t. 我撑不下去了
[26:52] Alice. 艾莉丝
[26:57] He did well, Alice. Real well. 他很好 艾莉丝 真的很好
[27:00] You can visit him in the recovery room shortly. 你很快就可以去康复室去看他
[27:03] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[27:21] So, what happens now? 现在是什么情况
[27:23] Evelyn’s family is gonna take her home to receive hospice care 伊芙琳的家人要带她回家接受临终关怀
[27:27] until she dies. 直到她去世
[27:31] I wasn’t trying to prove you wrong today, 我今天不是想证明你错了
[27:34] if that’s what you’re thinking. 如果你是这么想的话
[27:37] Will, I never thought of you as a spiteful person. 威尔 我从来不觉得你是个心怀恶意的人
[27:43] But we all have a tendency to put blinders on 但当我们面对自己不想听到的事情时
[27:46] when we’re confronted with things that we don’t wanna hear. 我们都会倾向于视而不见
[28:05] That’s why we thought it would be better 所以我们觉得你最好
[28:07] for you go live with another family. 和另一个家庭一起生活
[28:11] Since she can’t always take you to the doctor when you need it. 因为她不能在你每次需要看医生时带你过去
[28:15] She doesn’t want you to get sick again, Auggie. 她不想让你再难受 奥吉
[28:19] I know it’s scary going to live somewhere new. 我知道去新的地方生活很可怕
[28:22] I’m not scared. 我不害怕
[28:25] I know why she doesn’t want me. 我知道她为什么不想要我
[28:27] Oh, sweetie, it’s not that she doesn’t want you. 亲爱的 不是她不想要你
[28:31] – She just– – No one wants a sick kid. -她只是 -没人愿意要一个生病的孩子
[28:43] Max, I know Joy wants to be discharged, 麦克斯 我知道乔伊想出院
[28:46] but this meal plan she’s on, is she adhering to it? 但这个饮食计划 她能坚持下去吗
[28:50] Yeah. 能
[28:51] Because her tests results 因为她的检查结果
[28:52] and what she’s saying, they don’t add up. 和她所说的并不相符
[28:57] Max… 麦克斯
[28:59] Okay, um… 好吧
[29:01] I have an idea of what’s going on. 我知道是什么情况
[29:04] Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, 有时我半夜醒过来
[29:07] and I hear Joy downstairs in the kitchen. 听见乔伊在楼下厨房
[29:11] And in the morning, there’s food missing 第二天早上冰箱和食物储藏室里的食物
[29:13] from the fridge and the pantry. 就会少
[29:15] Have you ever talked to her about it? 你跟她谈过这件事吗
[29:17] No, I’m guessing she’s real self-conscious. 没有 我猜她是真的不好意思
[29:20] That’s why she does it after I’m asleep. 所以才会在我睡着后这么做
[29:21] Yeah. 是的
[29:22] Sounds like she may have a binge-eating disorder. 她听上去像是得了暴食症
[29:25] I like to bring in psychiatry to come speak with her. 我建议让精神科介入和她谈话
[29:28] No. 不行
[29:28] I know her, and an ambush will just humiliate her. 我了解她 揭穿她只会让她觉得难堪
[29:31] This has to be dealt with now. 这件事必须立刻解决
[29:33] If she overloads on protein again, it could kill her. 如果她再过度摄入蛋白质 可能就没命了
[29:37] God. 上帝
[29:38] Tell you what. I’ll let you speak with Joy first. 这样吧 我可以让你和乔伊先谈谈
[29:43] Come on. 加油
[29:53] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[29:56] Joy doesn’t binge in the middle of the night. 乔伊并没有在夜间暴食
[29:59] I’ve been slipping protein powder in her green smoothies. 是我一直在她的节食奶昔里掺蛋白粉
[30:02] Why? 为什么
[30:04] I read protein powder can make you gain weight 我听说蛋白粉能让人增重
[30:06] by increasing your overall caloric– 因为它能提高热量摄入
[30:08] Why were you trying to make Joy gain weight? 你为什么要试着让乔伊增重
[30:09] I wasn’t trying to make her gain weight, 我没想让她增重
[30:10] I was trying to keep her from losing weight. 我只是想让她别再减肥了
[30:14] – I know it sounds insane. – And criminal. -我知道这听上去很疯狂 -这是犯罪
[30:16] I wasn’t gonna do it forever. 我不会一直这样做的
[30:18] Just long enough for–for her to get discouraged 只要等到她灰心丧气
[30:21] and stop dieting. 放弃节食的那一刻
[30:23] And I never meant to hurt her. 我从来没想过要伤害她
[30:26] I was scared that if Joy lost weight, 我害怕如果乔伊减肥成功
[30:28] she’d leave me. 就会离开我
[30:33] You need to tell Joy the truth or I will. 你必须告诉乔伊真相 否则我来说
[30:40] So Alice and I were talking, Doc, 艾莉丝和我在讨论 医生
[30:43] and while we really would like 虽然我们非常愿意
[30:45] to name our son in your honor… 以您的名义给我们的儿子取名
[30:47] We’re just not sure about Crockett. 可还没想好要不要叫克罗特
[30:51] It is a statement. That’s for sure. 这可是说好的 当然要了
[30:55] I don’t suppose you have a middle name 我不觉得你有中间名
[30:57] that’s a little more… 那样会更…
[30:59] Nick? Nick? 尼克 尼克
[31:01] Honey, what’s wrong? 亲爱的 怎么了
[31:03] Okay, take slow, deep breaths. 慢慢地做深呼吸
[31:05] Nice and easy, okay? 放轻松 好吗
[31:07] Nick, bud? Talk to me. 好吗 伙计 跟我说句话
[31:10] Let’s get a mask on him. 给他戴上面罩
[31:13] Let’s go. Come on. 快开始 加油
[31:14] Drop it. 放下床头
[31:16] – Heart rate’s 133. BP’s 77. – Nick, Nick. -心率133 血压77 -尼克 尼克
[31:19] I need you to breathe. 我需要你主动呼吸
[31:20] – Hey, Nick? – He’s in VFib! -尼克 -他室颤了
[31:22] – Nick, honey, wake up. – Nick! -尼克 亲爱的醒醒 -尼克
[31:23] No pulse. All right, let’s go. Bag him. 没有脉搏了 快给他按压
[31:25] Milligram of epi. Let’s go. Come on. 1毫克肾上腺素 快来
[31:27] Paddles and charge to 200. 拿电极板 充电至200
[31:30] Oh, my God! 我的天
[31:31] Nick? 尼克
[31:32] Charged. Clear. 充电完毕 离手
[31:34] Let’s go. Come on. 过来 快开始
[31:40] Another round of epi. Let’s go. 再打肾上腺素 再试
[31:42] – Charge 200. – Charged. -充电至200 -充电完毕
[31:44] Clear! 离手
[31:49] Nick? Nick, can you hear me? 尼克 尼克 你能听到我吗
[31:51] I am right here, honey. 我就在这里 亲爱的
[31:53] Nick. 尼克
[31:54] Epi and charge. Let’s go. 注射肾上腺素 充电 快
[31:56] Clear. 离手
[32:04] You’ll be fine. 你会没事的
[32:05] He’s asystole. 他停止心跳了
[32:08] No… 不
[32:09] Come on! 拜托
[32:21] No. 不
[32:23] No. No. 不 不
[32:29] No. No. 不要 不要
[32:34] Time of death, 16:54. 死亡时间 16点54分
[32:40] No! 不要
[32:51] Thank you so much, Ms. Gastern. 太感谢你了 加斯顿女士
[32:53] Bye-bye. 再见
[32:56] DCFS is going to start looking 儿童与家庭服务部明天就要
[32:57] for a new foster placement for Auggie tomorrow. 帮奥吉找新的寄养家庭了
[33:04] What about tonight? 那今晚呢
[33:05] Well, I got him a bed on the peds floor. 我帮他在儿科找了张床位
[33:07] And since Earl is back for night shift, 再加上厄尔会回来上晚班
[33:10] he promised that he would try to check in on Auggie upstairs. 他保证自己会去楼上照看奥吉的
[33:13] That’s good. 那就好
[33:15] Taxi’s here. We should… 出租车到了 我们该
[33:18] Right. 好吧
[33:30] Baby. 宝贝
[33:33] – Just, uh… – Yeah. -就是… -行
[33:37] Okay. 好吧
[33:39] I’ll call the airline and the hotel, reschedule. 我会给航空公司和酒店打电话 换个时间
[33:42] And we’ll spend the night with Auggie. 我们陪奥吉一起过掉今晚
[33:46] You know how amazing you are? 你知道自己有多棒吗
[33:51] You’re pretty amazing yourself, Mr. Ben Campbell. 你自己本身就很棒 本·坎普尔先生
[33:54] I’m a lucky man. 我真是个幸运的人
[33:55] Go ahead, and yes, you are. 去吧 没错 你确实是
[33:59] – Oh, thank you. – Joy. -谢谢你 -乔伊
[34:02] You should know what Max did was a form of assault. 你应该知道 麦克斯的行为是一种犯罪
[34:06] And I can call CPD, and you can press charges against him. 我可以给警署打电话 你可以控告他
[34:09] No, no, you don’t have to call them. 不 不 别给警署打电话
[34:11] I’m not pressing charges. 我不会控告他的
[34:13] Joy, he lied to you, betrayed your trust. 乔伊 他对你说谎 辜负了你的信任
[34:15] You don’t have to act like nothing happened. 你不用非得假装没事的
[34:16] No, I know what Max did was so messed up, 不 我知道麦克斯的所作所为非常糟糕
[34:20] but we talked it out. 可我们已经谈过了
[34:22] You know, and he was acting 他太过恐惧和不安
[34:23] from a place of fear and insecurity, and… 才会那样做的 而且…
[34:27] you know, Max is a good person. 麦克斯是个好人
[34:31] Okay, I know his heart. 我了解他的内心
[34:35] Can I just go? 我能走了吗
[34:38] Take care. 保重
[34:43] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[34:45] If it were me, I’d be furious. 换做是我 我会很生气
[34:46] – Anyone would. – Really? -谁都会 -是吗
[34:49] – Of course. – Then why aren’t you? -当然 -那你为什么没有
[34:52] – What? – Ethan, I lied to you. -什么 -伊森 我骗了你
[34:54] Oh, God. April… 天哪 艾普尔
[34:56] I betrayed your trust. 我辜负了你的信任
[34:57] Look, what do you want me to say? 你想要我说什么
[34:58] That I can’t believe you kissed someone else? 真不敢相信你亲了别人
[34:59] Someone we work with? 还是我们的同事
[35:01] You want to know how crazy it makes me 你想要知道我每天
[35:02] that I have to see that son of a bitch every day? 和这个混蛋一起上班有多崩溃吗
[35:03] – Is this what you want to hear? – Yeah, I do. -这就是你想听的吗 -是的
[35:05] I want to know what you’re feeling. 我想知道你的感受
[35:06] Why? Why couldn’t you just tell me? 为什么 为什么不告诉我
[35:09] Why did it take physically harming yourself to come clean? 为什么要身体受到伤害才老实说
[35:15] Are you in love with him? 你爱上他了吗
[35:17] What? No! 什么 没有
[35:18] Of course not. 当然没有
[35:19] It was just a meaningless attraction. 只是一次毫无意义的意乱情迷
[35:22] Well, if it’s so meaningless, why are we even talking about it? 既然毫无意义 我们为什么还要谈
[35:25] Because I– 因为我…
[35:27] you deserve to know everything. 你应该知道这一切
[35:30] Ethan, I love you. 伊森 我爱你
[35:32] I made a mistake. 我犯了错
[35:34] That day, when I found out I couldn’t have children– 那天 我发现我怀不了孩子…
[35:37] You pushed me away and ran into another man’s arms. 你推开了我 跑到了另一个人的怀里
[35:56] You called it. 被你说中了
[35:58] Played out just like you said it would. 结果就跟你说的一样
[36:00] You don’t know what killed Nick. 你还不知道尼克的死因
[36:03] He was tachycardic, hypotensive, and desatting. 他心动过速 低血压和消瘦
[36:06] Classic trifecta. Had to be a PE. 经典三连击 应该是心包积液
[36:10] If that’s the case, then the clot could have been there 如果是这样 那么积液可能在手术之前
[36:12] prior to the surgery. 就已经在那里了
[36:13] I mean, Nick had pretty much been bedridden for months. 尼克已经卧床几个月了
[36:17] Surgery caused it. End of story. 是手术导致的 结束
[36:20] You don’t know that. 你还不能确定
[36:22] You know… 你知道吗
[36:25] if I hadn’t put that surgery on the table, 如果我没有做那台手术
[36:27] chances are he’d still be alive. 可能他还活着
[36:33] Crockett. 克罗特
[36:37] Sometimes in the ED, we get tunnel vision. 有时候在急诊室 我们的视野会受限
[36:43] All we can see is the patient in front of us. 我们只能看到面前的病人
[36:46] But Nick could see past that, beyond his own benefit, 但尼克看得更远 超脱了他自身
[36:50] and I think you did too. 我想你也是
[36:54] You know, with new surgery, the more you do it, 新的手术 你做得越多
[36:57] the better you’ll get, the more lives you’ll save. 提升就越多 以后就能救更多的人
[37:00] And maybe you couldn’t save Nick’s, 也许你没能救尼克
[37:03] but maybe someday, you’ll save his son’s. 但也许有一天 你能救他儿子
[37:14] We still on for The Green Mill, Crockett? 我们还要去绿色磨坊吗 克罗特
[37:16] The next set starts in an hour. 下一组一小时后就开始了
[37:18] Yeah, of course, darling. 要 当然了 亲爱的
[37:21] Okay. Good night, Dr. Manning. 好 晚安 曼宁医生
[37:25] Night. 晚安
[37:41] Hey, Mom, you look nice. 妈妈 你真美
[37:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:50] – What’s Dad doing here? – I invited him. -爸爸怎么来了 -我邀请他的
[37:57] It’s good to see you, son. 幸会 儿子
[38:00] If he’s staying, I’m leaving. 如果他在 我就走了
[38:02] Sit down. 坐下
[38:09] Now this Cold War you’ve got going with your father ends tonight. 你和你爸爸之间的冷战今晚就结束
[38:14] After what he did to you? Forget it. 他之前这么对你 得了吧
[38:16] You don’t know the full story. 你不知道全貌
[38:21] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[38:24] Look… 听我说
[38:26] I thought I was protecting you and David and Tara 我以为是在保护你 大卫和塔拉
[38:31] by not talking to you about the divorce. 所以没有告诉你们离婚的事
[38:35] But it was painful. 但其实很痛苦
[38:38] Yeah, and Dad caused that pain. 对 是爸爸让你那么痛苦
[38:42] Son, the end of any relationship, 儿子 任何一段感情的结束
[38:46] especially one with a 35-year history, 尤其是一段35年的感情
[38:50] is complicated. 是很复杂的
[38:52] But the bottom line, Michael, 但底线是 迈克尔
[38:54] is you can spend your whole life looking back 你可以一生都活在过去
[38:58] and pointing fingers, 耿耿于怀
[39:00] or you could choose to move forward. 或者你可以选择往前看
[39:03] I–I don’t know what’s to come of your father and me, 我不知道你爸爸和我之间会何去何从
[39:10] but it’s time for this family to start healing. 但这个家庭要开始好起来
[39:14] You need your father, 你需要你的父亲
[39:17] and your father needs you. 你的父亲也需要你
[39:30] Let’s start by having dinner. 我们从吃晚饭开始
[39:44] You wanna come up? 你想来吗
[39:46] I cleared out my liquor cabinet, 我清理了酒柜
[39:48] but I do have a pretty stellar tea collection. 我确实有一个漂亮的恒星茶收藏
[39:54] But you know, if tea is not your thing, 不过如果你不爱喝茶
[39:57] I can make a gin and tonic, sans the gin. 我可以做杜松子酒和补品
[40:00] No, it’s not… 不 不是…
[40:03] I want to come up. I do. 我想来的 真的
[40:07] I just wonder if that’s a good idea. 但我还是不确定这样好不好
[40:11] Okay. 好
[40:12] You may be surprised to hear this, 你可能听到会比较惊讶
[40:14] but there’s actually very little neurochemical difference 它们之间几乎没有神经化学差异
[40:18] between drug addiction– 吸毒成瘾
[40:19] And romance addiction? 和恋爱
[40:21] And should something go wrong inside the relationship, 如果恋爱关系中出现问题
[40:25] it increases the chances of relapse. 它会增加复瘾的可能性
[40:29] Yeah. 是啊
[40:30] I’ve been going to the meetings, Will. 我已经去互助会了 威尔
[40:32] This stuff’s been drilled into my head. 这些东西已经钻进我的脑海了
[40:37] So, um, what do we do? 所以 我们怎么打算
[40:45] Let’s go up and discuss it. 我们上去再聊
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme