Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I’m a horrible person, aren’t I? 我糟透了吧
[00:04] No, you’re human. 不 你是个人
[00:06] After inseminating the eggs, none of them fertilized. 在卵子受精以后 我们并未发现受精卵
[00:09] You can start another cycle in as little as six weeks. 你们最快六周之后可以再进行下一个周期
[00:13] I’ll do it. 我会做的
[00:14] It must have been an agonizing decision, 这个决定对你来说很不容易
[00:16] turning in Hannah. 举报汉娜的事
[00:17] I think you did the right thing. 我觉得你做对了
[00:19] – Hannah, I was just– – Go and don’t come back again. -汉娜 我只是 -你走 再也别回来
[00:21] Go! 你走啊
[00:22] Go! Go! 你走 快走
[00:25] You’re officially in remission. 你正式进入康复期了
[00:28] If you had one wish, right now, what would it be? 如果你现在有一个愿望 你想要什么
[00:30] Spend the rest of my life with you. 和你一起度过余生
[00:32] You know, you better not be playing with me, 你最好别是在跟我开玩笑
[00:33] because, you know, I’d marry you tomorrow. 你要知道 我可能明天就娶你
[00:39] Finally. 终于来了
[00:40] What’s the big emergency? I-I’m late for work. 有什么急事 我上班要迟到了
[00:43] Sorry to inconvenience you, Dan, but your daughter was sent 很抱歉给你添麻烦了 丹 不过你的女儿
[00:45] home from school, suspended. 被学校停学回家了
[00:47] – What? – For vaping. -什么 -因为抽电子烟
[00:50] God, Susie. 天啊 苏西
[00:51] No, no, no, no, no. This one’s your fault. 不 不 这是你的错
[00:54] How’s it my fault? 怎么就是我的错了
[00:55] Because you’ve been neglecting her. 因为你一直忽视她
[00:57] I’m not the one who moved to Milwaukee. 又不是我搬去了密尔沃基
[00:59] Okay, whatever you say– look, the point is, 好 随你怎么说 重点在于
[01:01] we’ve been back in Chicago almost a year, 我们回芝加哥都快一年了
[01:03] and the past six months, 过去半年
[01:04] you found excuses not to see her on the weekends, 你找各种理由周末不见她
[01:06] you beg out of picking her up after school. 你也不想在她放学接她
[01:09] Yeah. 是啊
[01:11] Look, I, uh– I’ve been a little distracted. 我有一点分心了
[01:14] You know, with, um, with CeCe and everything, um– 你知道的 茜茜还有其他的事
[01:18] I’m sorry your wife died, Dan, I am. 你妻子过世我真的很遗憾 丹
[01:22] But you have a 13-year-old daughter who’s very much alive. 但你还有个13岁的女儿活得好好的
[01:27] Is she in her room? 她在房间里吗
[01:28] Where else? 不然呢
[01:35] It’s Dad. Can I come in? 是爸爸 我能进来吗
[01:37] I’m coming in. 我进来了
[01:44] – She took my phone. – Vaping? Really? -她拿了我的手机 -电子烟 真的假的
[01:48] You know it’s gonna kill you, right? 你知道这会要了你的命 对吧
[01:50] You know I don’t care, right? 你知道我不在乎 对吧
[01:52] Get your schoolwork. You’re coming with me. 把你的作业带好 你跟我一起走
[01:53] – Where? – Work. -去哪里 -上班
[01:55] – The hospital? – Yeah. -医院吗 -对
[01:57] It’s father-daughter day. And we’re late. 今天是父女日 我们要迟到了
[01:59] Come on, get your stuff. 快点 拿好东西
[02:03] This is so stupid. 真是蠢爆了
[02:04] Yeah. You can say that again. 是啊 你说得没错
[02:08] The Opal Room will let us start setting up at noon. 婚宴厅同意我们中午开始布置
[02:12] No problem, I can be there then. 没问题 我到时可以去
[02:13] No, you’re gonna be at the tailors, 不行 你得去裁缝店
[02:16] trying on your tux. 试一下礼服
[02:17] I can’t believe you got all this done in two weeks. 我想不到你竟然用两周就把这些安排好了
[02:20] – It’s handled. – Maggie. -都安排好了 -麦基
[02:22] I am your maid of honor. I should do something. 我是你的伴娘 我该做点什么
[02:29] What? 怎么
[02:32] Nothing. 没事
[02:32] The DJ will start setting up at 5:00. 5点开始布置DJ电台
[02:34] Ah, Mags, I’m sorry. I gotta run. 麦基 抱歉 我得先走了
[02:36] Okay, bride’s dressing room at 6:00, okay? 6点在新娘更衣室见 可以吗
[02:38] – Yes, ma’am. – All right. -是 夫人 -好的
[02:40] What’d you think about my playlist? 你觉得我的歌单怎么样
[02:42] You won’t mind if I make changes, right? 我稍微改改你应该不介意吧
[02:47] Ms. Remus, hi. 雷穆斯夫人 你好
[02:48] I’m Dr. Manning. And you must be Mindi. 我是曼宁医生 你应该是明迪吧
[02:54] According to our chart, you’re no stranger to the ED. 从病历来看 你是急诊室的常客了
[02:57] Mindi was premature. 明迪是早产儿
[02:59] She’s had a lot of health issues. 她有很多健康问题
[03:00] I see. Respiratory distress syndrome. 我看到了 呼吸窘迫症候群
[03:03] She has trouble breathing, so I keep her on oxygen. 她呼吸有困难 所以我一直让她吸氧
[03:05] Hmm. Well, she’s satting well, 100%. 她的血氧不错 100%
[03:09] – What brought you in today? – She isn’t sleeping. -今天出了什么问题 -她没法入睡
[03:12] It’s even harder for her to breathe. 对她来说呼吸更困难了
[03:14] And this morning, she was just staring at a wall, 今天早上 她一直盯着一面墙
[03:17] which always happens when she has a seizure. 她癫痫的时候就会这样
[03:19] Right, well, why don’t we take a look? 好的 我们来检查一下吧
[03:22] I’m gonna listen to your lungs, okay? 我要听一下你的肺部 好吗
[03:23] Okay. 好的
[03:24] Can you sit up a little bit for me? 可以稍微坐起来一点吗
[03:27] Great, now, take a deep breath in. 很好 现在深吸一口气
[03:30] Good. 很好
[03:31] How about one more? 再来一次好吗
[03:34] Great. Well, her lungs sound good. 好的 她的肺部听起来没问题
[03:37] She’s alert. 她意识很清醒
[03:38] I’m not seeing any sign of seizures now, 目前我没有看出癫痫的迹象
[03:40] but we’ll run some tests to see what’s going on. 但是我们会再做几项检查看看是什么问题
[03:42] Let’s get a chest X-ray, 准备胸透
[03:43] CBC, BMP, and let’s check her Keppra level. 血常规 血液生化 再查一下开浦兰浓度
[03:46] I just want to make sure she’s on the appropriate dose. 我想看看她有没有用正常药量
[03:49] I’ll be back when we have some answers, okay? 有了结果我就回来 好吗
[03:52] Dr. Manning, do you know Dr. Strauss? 曼宁医生 你认识施特劳斯医生吗
[03:56] I don’t think we’ve actually met yet. 我们应该没见过面
[03:57] You’re in PEDS, right? 你是儿科的 对吧
[03:58] I specialize in medical child abuse. 我的研究方向是药物虐待儿童
[04:00] When Ms. Remus brought her daughter in this morning, 瑞摩斯女士今早把她女儿带来医院的时候
[04:03] it set off an alert. 触发了警报
[04:04] – An alert? – She’s been red-flagged -警报 -她已经被市里好几家医院
[04:06] at several hospitals in the city. 标记为可疑人员
[04:07] – Why? – We have every reason -为什么 -我们有充分理由相信
[04:09] to believe she’s been abusing her daughter. 她一直在虐待她女儿
[04:19] I gotta stop by the cleaners after work– 我下班后得去趟干洗店
[04:21] pick up my suit for Maggie’s wedding. 把麦基婚礼上要穿的西装拿回来
[04:23] That’s right. 没错
[04:30] Hey, you okay? 你还好吗
[04:31] Yeah, I just got a little lightheaded. 没事 就是有点头晕
[04:33] – I’m fine. – You sure? -我没事 -你确定吗
[04:35] Yeah, I’m sure. I’m sure. 我确定 我没事
[04:39] Okay. 好
[05:22] You can, um… 你可以
[05:24] you can sit at my desk and do your homework, okay? 你可以坐在我的办公桌上写作业 知道吗
[05:26] Don’t I get to see any crazy people? 我不能见几个疯子吗
[05:28] Anna, how many times have we talked about 安娜 我们说过多少次了
[05:31] you using that word? 不能用这个词
[05:33] And no, you don’t get to see my patients. 还有 不行 你不能见我的患者
[05:36] What’s the point of me being here, Dad? 我来这里有什么意义呢 爸
[05:38] What’s the point? 有什么意义
[05:40] The point is, you’ve been suspended, 意义就是 你被停课了
[05:41] and you gotta do your homework, that’s the point. 而且你得好好写作业 就是这样
[05:43] You know, I bet it’s not even father-daughter day, is it? 今天根本不是父女日 对吧
[05:45] You just said that so you could keep me in jail. 你这样说只是为了把我囚禁起来
[05:48] Wow, you are so smart. 你好聪明啊
[05:50] So do your homework. 赶紧写作业
[05:51] Look, I gotta go. But I will be back. 我得走了 我一会回来
[05:55] And you and I are gonna have a little talk, okay? 到时候我们好好聊聊 好吗
[05:59] Later. 回见
[06:06] Dr. Choi, Dr. Marcel. 崔医生 马塞尔医生
[06:08] GSW coming in. A cop. 有枪伤患者 是警察
[06:09] Going to Baghdad. 去急救室
[06:11] John Bell, early twenties. 约翰·贝尔 二十几岁
[06:12] GSW lower right quadrant. 右下腹部枪伤
[06:14] Stripped his body armor in the ambo. 在救护车上脱掉了防弹衣
[06:15] – Hang in there, Johnny. – BP 110/82, heart rate 104. -坚持住 约翰 -血压110/82 心率104
[06:19] – Sats 100%. – Doris, with me. -血氧率100% -桃瑞丝 跟我来
[06:20] – Yeah. – Mike, gonna need an X-ray. -好 -迈克 做透视
[06:22] KUB and chest. Let’s transfer on my count. 腹部和胸部 听我口令转移
[06:24] Johnny’s a hero-he drew fire away 约翰是英雄 他吸引了火力
[06:26] – from a ten-year-old girl. – We got him, Rosado. -救了一个10岁的女孩 -我们会照顾他 罗萨多
[06:28] Everybody ready? One, two, three. 大家准备好了吗 一 二 三
[06:31] It hurts! 好疼
[06:32] Single lateral gunshot wound. 单侧枪伤
[06:34] No exit wound. Likely retained the bullet. 没有贯穿伤 子弹应该还在体内
[06:38] All right, bilateral breath sounds. 两侧都有呼吸声
[06:41] Sorry about that. 抱歉
[06:42] Focused lower right quadrant pain. 痛感集中在右下腹
[06:43] Let’s get that lateral X-ray first. 先把单侧透视做了吧
[06:45] Clear. 准备就绪
[06:48] Retained bullet in the posterior lateral. 子弹停留在后外侧
[06:50] – Definitely transabdominal. – That’s enough for me. -一定是经腹部枪伤 -可以了
[06:52] Okay, Officer Bell, we’re gonna take you up for surgery, okay? 好了 贝尔警官 我们送你去做手术
[06:55] – Okay. – All right, Doris. -好 -桃瑞丝
[06:56] – Let them know we’re coming up. – Yup. -告诉他们这就上来 -好
[06:57] – Let’s move. – How is he? -走 -他情况如何
[06:59] He is one of mine. Do not give me 他是我的人 不用顾忌什么
[07:00] – any of that HIPAA crap. – Trudy. -健康保险流通与责任法案 -特鲁迪
[07:03] Officer Bell’s vitals are good, 贝尔警官的体征稳定
[07:04] but the bullet’s in a dangerous spot. 但是子弹的位置比较危险
[07:06] – We gotta get him to surgery. – Do we need Father Dan? -我们得送他去做手术 -需要丹神父吗
[07:09] We’re hoping no. 希望不需要
[07:11] Hey, keep me in the loop on this one. 随时告诉我情况
[07:15] Why don’t you scrub in with me? 你跟我一起进去吧
[07:16] I understand you know your way around a gunshot wound. 我知道你很擅长处理枪伤
[07:19] Come on. 走吧
[07:22] Dr. Charles, we have a possible case 查尔斯医生 这里有一位
[07:25] of Munchausen by proxy. 孟乔森代理综合症疑似病例
[07:28] I believe Ms. Remus is either 我认为雷穆斯女士
[07:29] faking her daughter’s symptoms or causing them 在伪装或者故意制造她女儿的病情
[07:32] to get attention for herself. 来得到别人的注意
[07:34] I-I just-I don’t think that’s the case. 我觉得不是这样的
[07:36] I mean, I spent time with her, she seems like a normal, 我跟她聊过 她看起来很正常
[07:39] concerned parent. 只是很担心孩子
[07:40] This little girl, Mindi, 这个女孩 明迪
[07:41] certainly has been hospitalized a lot. 确实住过很多次院
[07:43] Based on vague symptoms which somehow health care 住院的症状都很不明显 不知道为什么
[07:46] professionals don’t see. 医护人员看不出确切病症
[07:48] Well, just hold on a second. 先等等
[07:49] I mean, Mindi was diagnosed 明迪被诊断为
[07:51] with bronchopulmonary dysplasia. 支气管肺发育异常
[07:52] When she was an infant. 当时她是个婴儿
[07:54] She’s four now, her mom’s still bringing her in 她已经四岁了 她妈妈还会带她来医院
[07:56] for nebulizer treatments. 做雾化治疗
[07:57] Yeah, she’s on a tremendous 是啊 我看得出来
[07:58] amount of medication, I will say that. 她服用着很多药物
[08:00] Which could be necessary, given her history. 根据她的病史 也许是有必要的
[08:02] Well, let’s not argue the case until we have 我们先不要争论了
[08:05] more information. 再收集一些信息吧
[08:06] Dr. Manning, let us know if her test results 曼宁医生 请告诉我们她的检查结果
[08:09] support the symptoms 是否符合
[08:10] her mother is describing. 她妈妈所描述的症状
[08:11] And Dr. Charles, 查尔斯医生
[08:13] you’ll need to evaluate Ms. Remus. 请对雷穆斯女士做心理评估
[08:16] If my suspicions are correct, then for Mindi’s well-being, 如果我的怀疑是正确的 那为了明迪的健康
[08:19] we’re gonna need to get DCFS involved. 我们就要让儿童与家庭服务部介入了
[08:24] What are you getting? 你要吃什么
[08:27] Look who’s back. 看谁回来了
[08:31] I wouldn’t want her operating on me. 换作我 我可不想让她为我开刀
[08:34] Nobody asked you. 没人问你啊
[08:39] Between Afghanistan and Chicago, 在阿富汗和芝加哥
[08:42] I’m guessing you’ve seen all kinds of GSWs. 我猜你见识过各种枪伤
[08:45] Mostly high-velocity overseas, handguns here. 境外大多数是高速子弹的枪伤 这里则是手枪
[08:48] Either way, a world of loss. 无论如何 这个世界还真是一片混乱
[08:54] Bullet went through the cecum. 子弹穿过盲肠
[08:56] Need to repair. 2-0 silk to me. 需要修复 给我2-0丝线
[08:59] Whoa, hold on. 等一下
[09:02] Ethan, you see that bulge? 伊森 你看见那肿块了吗
[09:03] – Yeah, large mass. – Hematoma? -看到了 很大 -血肿吗
[09:06] No, too far from the bullet track to be related. 不对 离子弹轨迹太远了 应该没有关系
[09:09] Okay, well, let’s have a look-see–scalpel. 那我们就看看吧 手术刀
[09:16] – It’s an abscess. – What the hell from? -是脓肿 -是什么导致的
[09:20] Something foreign. 异物
[09:22] It must’ve caused the abscess. 一定是它造成的脓肿
[09:29] Ethan, what do you make of this? 伊森 你觉得是什么东西
[09:32] See if he’s got scars on his flank. 看看他侧腹部有没有伤疤
[09:37] – Yep. – And right next to it? -没错 -伤疤旁边呢
[09:41] Entrance and exit wounds. 射入和射出伤口
[09:43] Today wasn’t the first time this patient was shot. 今天不是患者第一次中枪
[09:46] – How can you be so sure? – Seen this before. -你怎么这么肯定 -我以前见过
[09:49] He was sitting in a car when it happened. 被击中时他是坐在车里的
[09:50] – So this? – This is foam from a car seat. -那这个是 -这个是车座椅上的海绵
[10:00] – Hi. – The test results come back? -你好 -检查结果回来了吗
[10:03] Yes. Everything was negative. 对 所有项目都是阴性
[10:06] Nothing abnormal. 一切正常
[10:08] That’s great. 太好了
[10:10] What’s wrong with her? 那她怎么了
[10:13] I’m not sure. 我没法确定
[10:14] – Does she have a fever? – No, ma’am. -她发烧吗 -不 女士
[10:18] Something is wrong with her. She’s just not herself. 她绝对有问题 她和平时不一样
[10:22] – Mommy? – It’s okay, baby. -妈妈 -宝贝 没事的
[10:25] Mommy’s okay. 妈妈没事
[10:29] I’m sorry, it’s just, trying to take care of her… 对不起 我只是想照顾好她…
[10:35] Let’s order an EEG. 给她做个脑电图吧
[10:36] See if she’s having subclinical seizures. 看看她是否有亚临床癫痫
[10:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:55] Whoa. You all right? 你怎么了
[10:57] All right, all right. 好了 好了
[10:58] We got her. 我们来
[11:03] We got you. 我们来帮你
[11:12] Two milligrams morphine IV. 2毫克吗啡静脉注射
[11:13] – Right. – April. What do I need to know? -好 -艾普尔 有什么需要告诉我的吗
[11:15] I’m doing IVF. 我在做试管受精
[11:16] Okay, so you’re on hormones? 所以你在注射激素 对吗
[11:18] I’m gonna palpate your belly. 我要对腹部进行触诊
[11:24] Sorry. 对不起
[11:24] BP and heart rate are normal. 血压和心率正常
[11:27] Okay, diffuse tenderness, once on the left side. 弥漫性压痛 左侧一次
[11:29] CBC, BMP, and HCG. 测血常规 血液生化 绒毛膜促性腺激素
[11:31] April, this could be ovarian torsion or a cyst. 艾普尔 有可能是卵巢扭转或者囊肿
[11:33] I’m gonna send you to gyne for an ultrasound. Hank? 我会送你去妇科做个超声检查 汉克
[11:36] Let’s go! 我们走
[11:37] – I’ll call gyne. – Hold on. -我来给妇科打电话 -等等
[11:40] Page Dr. Asher, tell her I want her 呼叫艾什医生 告诉她我要她
[11:41] to personally do this ultrasound on a colleague. 亲自为她的同事做超声检查
[11:44] Right. 好
[11:48] Honey, I’m so sorry, 宝贝 很抱歉
[11:50] I gotta dash right back out here, 我之前得赶紧出去一趟
[11:51] there’s something going on. 出了些情况
[11:52] That’s an antique. 那是古董
[11:54] – I’m doing geography. – Yeah, real funny. -我在做地理作业呢 -很好笑
[11:56] So, look, um… Very limited selection. 听着… 选择很有限
[12:00] But they did have your favorite, 但还真有你喜欢的
[12:02] barbeque potato chips, which are gonna go great 烧烤味薯片 和这个
[12:05] with this delicious tuna sandwich. 好吃的金枪鱼三明治是绝配
[12:08] Gee, Dad, what do you think would go best with this? 爸爸 那你觉得什么和这个是绝配呢
[12:14] You went through my desk? 你翻我的东西了
[12:15] I finished all my homework. What else was I supposed to do? 我作业都写完了 我还能做什么呢
[12:17] Honey, my desk is private. 宝贝 我的桌子是私人空间
[12:19] I mean, how would you feel if I, uh, 如果我翻你的背包
[12:21] you know, went through your backpack? 你会怎么想
[12:23] Well, you wouldn’t find any alcohol in there. 反正你不会翻出酒来
[12:24] And you get on my case about vaping? 你还因为我抽电子烟发火
[12:26] – That’s pretty hypocritical. – Look, that was a gift. -真够虚伪的 -那是个礼物
[12:29] – Right. – Hey, look. -好吧 -听着
[12:30] I’m an adult of legal drinking age. 我是过了法定喝酒年龄的成年人
[12:33] And you…you’re a kid. 而你… 还是个孩子
[12:37] So let’s talk about vaping, shall we? 所以我们就说说电子烟 好不好
[12:38] – Oh, my God. – Every week, -我的天 -每周
[12:40] into this hospital, we have kids your age 都会有像你这么大的孩子来医院
[12:41] coming with their lungs destroyed. 肺部烂得一塌糊涂
[12:43] – Here we go. – I’m trying to have a serious -来了 -我在和你进行
[12:45] talk with you, young lady. If you’re gonna sass back 严肃的谈话 小姑娘 如果你对我说的话
[12:47] – everything I say– – We’re not talking. -都嗤之以鼻… -我们不是在谈话
[12:48] You’re lecturing me. 是你在教训我
[12:49] Well, maybe there’s a reason for that. 我这么做可能是有理由的
[12:55] Look, just… 听着…
[13:00] Read a book or something. 找本书看看吧
[13:04] Please. 拜托你
[13:13] Your ultrasound showed bilateral 你的超声波显示双侧
[13:15] enlarged ovaries with good flow. 卵巢肿大 都很畅通
[13:16] There’s no indication of torsion 没有卵巢蒂扭转
[13:18] or a hemorrhagic cyst. 或者是出血性囊肿的征象
[13:19] Then what? 那是什么情况呢
[13:21] You do have some fluid in your abdomen. 你的腹腔内有一些积液
[13:23] That coupled with the pain and nausea 再加上疼痛和恶心
[13:24] point to a mild case of OHSS, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. 提示存在轻度的卵巢过度刺激综合征
[13:28] It’s consistent with IVF. From the hormones. 这符合你接受体外受精 是激素导致的
[13:34] I’m going to start you on some IV fluids and albumin. 我要给你静脉补些液 并且输注白蛋白
[13:37] Continue the pain meds. 止痛药也会继续用
[13:39] Usually, this resolves with time, 通常这种症状会随时间自行消退
[13:40] so we’ll wait and watch. 目前我们还是等待和观察吧
[13:42] – Thank you. – Okay. -谢谢你 -没事
[13:52] Hannah. 汉娜
[13:56] Glad to see you back. 很高兴看到你回来
[14:02] I know rehab wasn’t easy. 我知道恢复很不容易
[14:04] Let’s just focus on your patient. 我们还是专注你的病人吧
[14:11] So you didn’t find any other bullet or shrapnel? 所以你们没找到其它的子弹或者弹片
[14:14] Nothing metallic on this X-ray? X片上没有金属物体
[14:16] No, ma’am, just today’s GSW. 没有 只有今天的枪伤
[14:18] But you’re sure he was shot before? 但你们确定他之前中弹过
[14:20] I don’t see any other explanation. 我想不出有别的解释
[14:22] Well, any firearm injury is a mandatory report. 任何火器伤都是要强制上报的
[14:26] It’s not in his history, and his partner 但他的病史里没有提到
[14:28] doesn’t know anything about it. 他的搭档对此也一无所知
[14:30] Look, he did save a little girl’s life. 他确实救了一个小女孩的命
[14:32] I mean, the man’s a hero. 他是英雄
[14:34] – I say we leave it alone. – We can’t leave it alone. -我们就别管这个了 -我们不能不管
[14:36] We have a legal obligation. 我们有法律义务的
[14:38] But I agree, 但我同意
[14:39] we don’t want to raise any red flags if we don’t have to. 如果没有必要 我们也不想多事
[14:43] So, when the patient wakes up, talk to him. 所以等病人醒来的时候 和他谈谈
[14:45] Hopefully, there’s– 希望能有
[14:47] – Yes? – Sorry to interrupt. -怎么了 -抱歉打扰了
[14:49] But, Dr. Choi, you should know, April’s not well. 但崔医生 我得告知您艾普尔身体不适
[14:52] – What? – Dr. Halstead’s treating her. -什么 -霍斯特德医生正在治疗她
[14:54] – It’s okay. – Go, I got this. -没事的 -去吧 这边有我在
[14:59] She’s tachycardic, sats down to 94. 她心率升高 血氧饱和度降到了94%
[15:02] I cannot breathe. 我喘不上气来
[15:03] – Doris, cannula. – Okay, abdomen’s distended. -桃瑞斯 鼻导管 -腹部触诊膨隆
[15:05] – Bedside ultrasound. – April. What’s going on? -做床边超声 -艾普尔 怎么了
[15:07] Ethan… 伊森
[15:09] OHSS. 卵巢过度刺激综合征
[15:17] Ascitic fluid’s irritating the diaphragm. 腹水压迫了膈肌
[15:18] That’s why you’re having a hard time breathing. 所以你呼吸才这么困难
[15:20] – She needs paracentesis. – And a dose of albumin. -需要给她腹腔穿刺 -加一针白蛋白
[15:22] Excuse me, I’m treating this patient. 等等 治疗这个患者的是我
[15:24] You? 你
[15:25] Yes, Dr. Asher is treating her. 对 艾什医生是艾普尔的主治医生
[15:27] She’s already given April the albumin. 她已经给艾普尔补过了白蛋白
[15:31] Okay, April. I am going to numb the area. 艾普尔 我要做局麻了
[15:35] Baby, we’re gonna drain the fluid from your belly, okay? 亲爱的 我们把腹部积液引出 好吗
[15:36] Okay, you’re not going to do anything. 你不能进行任何操作
[15:38] – Please go. – I’m not going anywhere. -请出去 -我哪儿都不去
[15:41] Ethan. 伊森
[15:42] You know you shouldn’t be here for this. 你清楚你不应该在场的
[15:44] – Ethan, go, it’s okay, go. – No, no, no, no. -伊森 出去吧 我没事 -不不
[15:47] I’ll be okay. 我不会有事的
[15:51] – We got it. – Okay, April, ready? -有我们呢 -艾普尔 准备好了吗
[16:06] You’re doing great. All right, we got 10 cc’s. 你做得很好 我们抽到10毫升了
[16:10] That’s it, keep breathing. 很好 继续深呼吸
[16:13] We got 35, almost at 40. 抽到35了 快要40了
[16:18] Okay. 好了
[16:22] Good job, Dr. Asher. 做得好 艾什医生
[16:26] Breathing’s easier. 呼吸轻松些了
[16:27] Doris, keep pressure. 桃瑞斯 压住穿刺点
[16:30] April, I’ll come check on you in a bit, okay? 艾普尔 我等会再来看你 好吗
[16:31] Okay. 好
[16:38] Dr. Asher performed the paracentesis, 艾什医生做了腹腔穿刺
[16:39] and it went well. 过程很顺利
[16:41] April’s stable. 艾普尔现在情况稳定了
[16:42] You can go in now. 你现在能进去了
[16:48] Hannah. 汉娜
[16:54] You understand– I couldn’t let you keep treating patients. 你得明白 我不能让你一直治疗病人
[16:57] I had to make your addiction known. 我必须要公开你的成瘾史
[16:59] Publicly? So everyone knew? 公开 大家都知道了吗
[17:02] You have any idea how humiliating it’s been? 你知道这有多么羞辱我么
[17:05] There was no other way. 我没有别的选择
[17:06] If I just turned you in, you’d deny it. 如果只是我举报你 你就会矢口否认
[17:09] I had to make sure they had evidence. 我必须确保有可靠的证据
[17:10] No, what you did was a betrayal. 你这么做是背叛
[17:14] You’re an excellent doctor. I believe in you. 你是个出色的医生 我相信你
[17:17] I wasn’t about to let you throw your life away. 我不能让你轻易抛弃自己的生活
[17:22] And if I had to do it over, I’d do the same thing. 就算重来一次 我还是会这么做
[17:36] Hey, guys? The sheers don’t go there. 几位 纱帘不是放在那儿的
[17:40] They have to be at the head of the aisle 把它放到走廊的尽头
[17:42] so I can walk through them. 这样我才能穿过它走进来
[17:50] – Hey, sweetie. – Hey, how you doing, babe? -亲爱的 -你还好吗 亲爱的
[17:55] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干什么
[17:55] You’re supposed to be at the tailors. 你应该在裁缝店的
[17:57] Already been. 我已经去过了
[17:58] They’re letting out the slacks. 他们在制订礼裤的尺寸
[18:00] – So, what can I do to help? – Nothing. -所以有什么我能帮忙的吗 -没有
[18:05] Oh, Palacio! 帕拉西奥
[18:06] I got your orchids. 我把兰花拿来了
[18:08] There’s a problem. 出了点问题
[18:09] What? 怎么了
[18:11] They were left on the tarmac at O’Hare. 它们被留在了奥黑尔机场的停机坪上
[18:13] Frost damage. 被冻坏了
[18:15] – They’re ruined. – Yeah. -没法用了 -对
[18:18] We can deal with this. 我们可以解决的
[18:21] How about you pick out a replacement? 你选另一种花来替代如何
[18:24] On us. 我们出钱
[18:25] Here. Daisies. 这个 雏菊
[18:28] Very popular wedding flower. 非常流行的婚礼用花
[18:31] Daisies? 雏菊
[18:35] – How about– – Babe, I’ve got this. -用这个如何 -宝贝 这里交给我
[18:43] So I just reviewed the EEG on Mindi Remus. 我刚看了明迪·雷穆斯的脑电图
[18:45] I see no evidence she had subclinical seizures 没有任何她有潜在癫痫
[18:48] or any epileptiform activity. 或其他癫痫样活动的证据
[18:50] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[18:50] Am I sure? 我确定吗
[18:52] Only an incompetent 只有无能的医生才会
[18:53] would prescribe anti-seizure medication for her. 给她开抗癫痫药
[18:56] – Anything else? – No, thank you, Dr. Abrams. -还有事吗 -没有 谢谢 艾布拉姆斯医生
[18:59] Okay, so are we ready to turn this over to DCFS? 好 我们可以把这件事交给儿家部了吗
[19:03] – You know, I’m not quite. – Well, I am. -我不太确定 -但我很确定
[19:06] What do you suggest? 你有什么建议
[19:08] If we’re accusing Ms. Remus 如果我们指控雷穆斯女士
[19:09] of faking her daughter’s symptoms, 伪造她女儿的症状
[19:12] why don’t we just take Mindi off of oxygen 为什么不切断明迪的供氧
[19:14] and see how she does? 看看她会怎么样
[19:16] What do we have to lose, really? 反正也不会有什么损失
[19:20] Are we in agreement? 大家同意吗
[19:23] All right, then. 那好吧
[19:28] He’s awake? 他醒了吗
[19:29] – Yeah. – How’s April? -醒了 -艾普尔怎么样
[19:32] – She’s okay. – Glad to hear it, man. -她还行 -很高兴听你这么说 哥们
[19:38] Hey, John? 约翰
[19:40] Hey, man. 哥们
[19:42] Operation went well. How you feeling? 手术很成功 你感觉如何
[19:45] – Okay. – Good. -还行 -很好
[19:47] So we need to ask you some questions. 我们要问你几个问题
[19:49] You up to it? 可以吗
[19:53] Before today, have you ever been shot? 今天之前 你中过枪吗
[19:57] Shot? 中枪
[19:59] No. 没有
[20:02] We found two scars on your side. 我们发现你身侧有两处伤疤
[20:05] How’d you get those? 这是怎么来的
[20:08] Yeah. 对
[20:10] When I was a kid… 我小时候
[20:14] I was, you know, play sword fighting. 玩过击剑
[20:18] I got jabbed. 被刺伤了
[20:20] Officer Bell, I’m sorry, but that’s just not consistent 贝尔警官 对不起 这跟我们
[20:24] with what we found. 发现的伤疤不相符
[20:26] There was a piece of car seat foam in your abdomen. 你的腹腔里有一块汽车座椅上的海绵
[20:29] So what? 那又怎样
[20:32] We see that in people who’ve been shot 我们在车上中枪的患者体内
[20:34] while sitting in a car. 见过这种海绵
[20:36] That didn’t happen. 我没中过枪
[20:38] Then can you help us understand 那你能否给我们解释一下
[20:39] how that foam could’ve gotten in there? 海绵是怎么进入腹腔的
[20:41] Look, I don’t care what you think you found. 听着 我不在乎你们发现海绵以后怎么想
[20:45] I’ve never been shot. 我从没中过枪
[20:48] Right. 好
[20:52] Excuse us, man. 我们失陪了 哥们
[21:01] Ms. Remus, this is Sharon Goodwin, 雷穆斯女士 这是莎伦·古德温
[21:02] our Executive Director of Patient Services, 病患服务部的主管
[21:04] and Dr. Strauss, a pediatrician. 还有儿科医生 施特劳斯医生
[21:07] – Is something wrong? – Please, have a seat. -出问题了吗 -请坐下
[21:11] So, Mindi’s EEG came back normal, 明迪的脑电图是正常的
[21:14] which is a good thing. 这是件好事
[21:16] Problem is, it leaves us no closer to a diagnosis. 问题是 这并没有让我们离诊断结果更进一步
[21:19] Which is why it would be helpful for us 所以切断明迪的氧气再观察她的情况
[21:21] to take Mindi off oxygen and see how she does. 会对我们会很有帮助
[21:23] But she needs it. 但她需要氧气
[21:24] And that’s what we’re going to find out. 这就是我们要搞清楚的问题
[21:26] And if she has any trouble breathing, 如果她出现任何呼吸问题
[21:28] we will immediately put her back on it. 我们就马上把氧气接回去
[21:31] But we need your permission. 但我们需要您的许可
[21:34] You do want to help your daughter, don’t you? 您确实想帮助您的女儿 对吗
[21:36] Of course I do. 当然
[21:44] Okay. 好吧
[21:47] Hey, Mindi, honey? 明迪 宝贝
[21:48] The doctors just need to test something, okay? 医生只是要做些检测 好吗
[21:52] All right, we’re gonna take this out of your nose, okay? 好 我们要把这个从你鼻子里拿出来 好吗
[21:55] All right, you ready? There you go. 好 准备好了吗 好
[21:59] You’er gonna be alright. There you go. 你会没事的 好了
[22:02] You okay? 你还好吗
[22:04] Is it hard to breathe? 呼吸困难吗
[22:09] Sats are still at a hundred percent. 血氧饱和度还是百分之一百
[22:15] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[22:18] This is like a miracle. How could this happen? 这是个奇迹 怎么可能
[22:21] Do you mind, could we step outside and chat for a minute? 你介意… 我们能出去谈谈吗
[22:25] Mindi? Mommy will be right back, okay? 明迪 妈妈很快就回来 好吗
[22:35] Ms. Remus, are you familiar with a condition 雷穆斯女士 你知道有一种病叫
[22:37] called Munchausen by proxy? 孟乔森代理综合症吗
[22:42] You think I’m crazy. 你觉得我疯了
[22:45] You think I’m making my daughter sick? 你觉得我女儿生病是我编出来的
[22:47] Other hospitals reported that Mindi’s symptoms 其他医院也报告了明迪的症状
[22:50] don’t seem to present when she’s in the emergency room. 没有在急救室中表现出来
[22:53] – Other hospitals? – Yes. -其他医院吗 -是
[22:55] You’ve known about this all day 这件事你知道一整天了
[22:57] and you didn’t say anything? 居然什么都没和我说
[22:59] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[23:00] Oh, my God. 我的天
[23:04] You’re trying to take my child away from me. 你们想把我的孩子从我身边夺走
[23:06] Ms. Remus, our main interest is Mindi’s welfare. 雷穆斯女士 我们最关心的是明迪的健康
[23:09] No, no, you can’t take her. 不 不 你们不能带走她
[23:11] You cannot take my little girl from me. 你们不能把我的宝贝女儿抢走
[23:13] – Ms. Remus. – No, no, no, no. -雷穆斯女士 -不要 不行 不可以
[23:16] We really should have this conversation outside. 我们不应该在孩子面前说这些
[23:17] – You can’t take her. – Ms. Remus. -你们不能抢走她 -雷穆斯女士
[23:19] You can’t take her. 你们不能抢走她
[23:20] I’m not crazy. 我没有发疯
[23:21] – Ms. Remus. – Dad. -雷穆斯女士 -爸
[23:22] – You can’t take her from me. – Dad! -你们不能把她从我身边夺走 -爸
[23:24] Anna. 安娜
[23:26] – Give me a minute. – She has been sick her entire life -等我一下 -她从生下来就在生病
[23:27] and I’m the only one– 而我是唯一…
[23:28] Could that really happen? 真的会发生这种事吗
[23:29] Could they really take her daughter away, 他们真的要带走她的女儿吗
[23:30] Honey, what are you– 宝贝 你在这…
[23:30] – I don’t… – what are you doing here? -我不… -你在这干什么
[23:32] You’re not supposed to be here, sweetie. 你不应该在这待着 宝贝
[23:34] I love her. 我爱她
[23:36] You are not taking her away from me! 你们不能把她带走
[23:41] Honey, I’m so sorry that you had to see that. 宝贝 很抱歉让你看到刚刚那一幕
[23:44] But what was going on there was that that woman, she– 但是刚刚那个女人 她…
[23:50] she may have an illness that causes her to– 她很可能患有一种疾病 导致她…
[23:54] to not be a very good mom. 成为了一个失职的母亲
[23:59] Dad, are they gonna separate you from me? 爸爸 他们要把你和我分开吗
[24:02] What? Who? 什么 谁
[24:06] Those people, like downstairs. 像楼下的那些人
[24:09] No. No, nobody’s– 不 不 没人
[24:13] Nobody’s gonna separate us. 没人会让我们分开
[24:14] Why do you ask that? 你为什么这么问
[24:18] ‘Cause you haven’t been a very good dad. 因为一直以来 你也不是个称职的父亲
[24:23] I mean, it’s like you just forgot about me. 我是说 你好像忘了有我这么个女儿
[24:26] No. No, no, no, not for a second. 没有没有 从来都没忘记过
[24:30] – No. I-I didn’t. – You did. -不 我没忘 -你忘了
[24:33] But I’m not mad, I don’t care, 但是我不生你的气 我不放在心上
[24:35] I don’t want you to go away. 我只是不想你离开我
[24:37] No, sweetie, I’m not going anywhere. 不会的宝贝 我哪也不去
[24:40] It’s not gonna happen. 我不会离开的
[24:43] – You promise? – I promise. -你发誓吗 -我发誓
[24:49] What? 怎么了
[24:52] It’s just that, um… you know I do– 就只是 你知道的
[24:55] I love you so much. 我非常爱你
[24:58] And, and I– I feel so bad. 我感觉很自责
[25:02] – It’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. -没关系 -不 有关系
[25:05] You’re right. 你说的对
[25:06] I have not been a very good dad. 我不是个称职的父亲
[25:10] Um, I haven’t been around. 我没有时时刻刻陪着你
[25:13] Well, that’s because CeCe died. 那是因为茜茜去世了
[25:15] Yeah, but you know what? 但是你知道吗
[25:17] That’s not an excuse. 那不是理由
[25:21] You’re my daughter. 你是我的女儿
[25:23] You know, you’re my little baby girl. 是我的宝贝闺女
[25:25] And, um… 而且
[25:29] I’m really sorry. 我非常抱歉
[25:32] And I promise I’m gonna– I’m gonna do better, okay? 我保证我会…我会做得更好 好吗
[25:38] Okay. 好
[25:54] Your fellow officers would like to come in. 你的同事们想要进来
[25:56] Did you say something to them? 你和他们说了什么吗
[25:58] No, no, we haven’t. 不 我们没有
[26:01] Look, John. 听着 约翰
[26:03] I’m in the Navy, and it’s been my experience 我在海军服役过 依我的经验
[26:06] that cops and military, we’re a lot alike. 警察 部队 都很相像
[26:09] Profound sense of duty. 强烈的责任感
[26:12] But I gotta tell you, man. 但是我得告诉你 兄弟
[26:14] If something did happen in your past, 如果过去确实发生了什么
[26:17] you need to own up to it. 你得坦诚面对
[26:21] I’m not a military man. 我没在部队待过
[26:24] But my pops used to say, 但是我爸过去常说
[26:26] “A lie can poison a man’s life.” “生命不可能从谎言中开出灿烂的鲜花”
[26:43] What do you think about the pants? 你觉得这条礼裤怎么样
[26:44] What’s that smell? What’s going on? 什么味道 什么情况
[26:47] The sewer’s backed up. 下水道堵了
[26:51] Can you fix it? 能修好吗
[26:52] We’ve got raw sewage coming up from the drains. 污水从下水道里涌出来
[26:54] Kitchen’s not usable. 厨房没法用了
[26:56] – We have to close. – Close? -我们要关门了 -关门吗
[26:58] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[27:00] We can reschedule, help you find another venue. 我们可以重新安排 帮您再找个场地
[27:09] Ben. 本
[27:11] It’ll be okay. 会没事的
[27:12] But it’s always been my dream to get married here. 但在这里结婚一直是我的梦想
[27:16] We’ll figure something out. 我们会想到办法
[27:19] I’m not gonna give up. 我不会放弃
[27:23] I can do this. 我能做到
[27:28] Where else can we have it? 我们还能去哪里结婚
[27:32] The River Walk. We can rent a tent. 溪边走廊 我们可以租个帐篷做场地
[27:35] It’s March. 现在才三月份
[27:37] Maggie, let me help you out here. 麦基 我来帮你理清思路
[27:39] – Ben, don’t distract me. – Stop it. All right, stop. -本 别打断我 -停下吧 别想了
[27:42] You’re acting like someone in remission. 你表现得就像个处于康复期的人
[27:45] What? 什么
[27:47] Cancer. That’s what this is about. 癌症 这才是原因所在
[27:52] You just went through something that made you feel helpless, 你只是经历了一些让你觉得无助的事
[27:55] and you never want to feel that way again. 你再也不想体会那种感觉
[27:59] Believe me, I know. 相信我 我懂
[28:00] But no matter how hard you try, you can’t control everything. 但无论你怎么努力 你都无法控制一切
[28:04] But it’s all ruined. 可这一切都毁了
[28:09] You have a partner now. 你现在有搭档了
[28:13] What’s called in marriage a helpmate. 在婚姻中 我们称之为伴侣
[28:16] And that helpmate is gonna do his job and help you. 这个伴侣会尽他的职责帮助你
[28:31] – Sorry about that. – Is everything okay? -很抱歉 -没事吧
[28:34] Yeah. Yes, it is, thanks. 是的 是的 没事 谢谢
[28:36] Once you’re finished evaluating her, 一旦你完成对她的评估
[28:38] we’re supposed to meet in Goodwin’s office. 我们就要去古德温的办公室
[28:40] I so wanted to believe her. 我真想相信她
[28:50] When I was pregnant, they told me 我怀孕时 他们告诉我
[28:52] that I would lose her if I didn’t stay in bed, 如果不卧床休息 我就会流产
[28:54] so I did for two months. 所以我卧床了两个月
[28:58] But still, she came at 24 weeks. 但她还是在24周时出生了
[29:01] Would you mind telling me a bit 你能跟我说一说
[29:03] about what Mindi’s birth was like for you? 明迪出生的情况吗
[29:06] Terrible. 很可怕
[29:09] I was so scared. 我吓坏了
[29:11] And there was so much blood. 出了那么多血
[29:14] And then she wasn’t breathing. 然后她就没有呼吸了
[29:17] They took her away from me, 他们把她从我身边带走
[29:19] and they put all these tubes in her. 在她身上插上各种管子
[29:24] I see the faces of the doctors, and I hear the machines. 我看到医生的表情 听到机器的声音
[29:30] And… I think my baby is dying. 然后… 我觉得我的孩子快死了
[29:36] Even now, she sleeps next to me in bed. 即使现在 她就睡在我旁边的床上
[29:40] And I listen all night 我也会整晚听着动静
[29:42] to make sure she’s still breathing. 确保她还在呼吸
[29:45] But I mean, you’re getting some rest, aren’t you? 但是 你也会休息 对吗
[29:49] W-when do you sleep? 你 你什么时候睡觉
[29:52] I don’t. 我不睡觉
[29:57] Okay, everything is looking great, April, 好的 看来没问题了 艾普尔
[30:00] but you will need to follow up with your REI 但你继续试管授精时
[30:01] about continuing IVF. 需要遵医嘱
[30:03] I will, thank you. 我会的 谢谢你
[30:05] I’m glad you’re back. 很高兴你回来了
[30:09] I’ll go get your discharge started. 我去给你办出院手续
[30:14] You’re gonna be okay. 你不会有事的
[30:16] But we need to change your meds. 但你得换药
[30:19] When the last harvest failed, 上次授精失败后
[30:21] I wanted to make sure that the next one didn’t. 我想确保下一次不会失败
[30:26] So I doubled up my hormone meds. 所以我把激素类药物的剂量加了一倍
[30:30] I did it to myself. 我自己加的
[30:31] – April. – You want a baby. -艾普尔 -你想要孩子
[30:33] We both want a baby, 我们都想要孩子
[30:35] but not at the expense of your health, never. 但绝不能以牺牲你的健康为代价
[30:38] Look, it’s okay. It’s okay. 没关系 没关系
[30:42] I just wanted to make up for– 我只是想弥补…
[30:45] You have nothing to make up for. 你没有什么需要弥补的
[30:48] – I do. – What are you talking about? -我有 -你在说什么
[30:52] Crockett. 克罗特
[30:56] Crockett? 克罗特
[31:01] The night that you left on deployment… 你留在驻地那天晚上…
[31:08] I kissed him. 我吻了他
[31:12] I’m sorry. 对不起
[31:14] I did. 是我
[31:16] Wait, it wasn’t his fault, it was mine. 等等 这不是他的错 是我的错
[31:18] – He had nothing to do with it. – Nothing? -这事与他无关 -无关
[31:20] – Nothing to do with it? -Ethan. -跟他无关 -伊森
[31:23] Ethan. 伊森
[31:26] April? Really? Huh? 艾普尔 真的吗
[31:29] All this time acting like friends, huh? 一直跟我装朋友 是吧
[31:32] Come on! Come on, friend! Let’s be friends! 好啊 好啊 朋友 我们做朋友啊
[31:34] – Dr. Choi! – Hey, hey, hey! Come on, come on! -崔医生 -来啊 来啊
[31:35] Hey, back up! 退后
[31:37] Dr. Marcel! 马塞尔医生
[31:39] The patient wants to see you. 病人想见你
[31:50] Go. 去吧
[31:54] Officer, what do you need? 警官 你有什么需要
[31:59] They think I’m a hero. 他们觉得我是个英雄
[32:03] I’m not. 我不是
[32:07] You were right. 你说得对
[32:09] I can’t go on living a lie. 我不能继续活在谎言里
[32:13] I was 17. 那时我十七岁
[32:16] A real knucklehead. 真是个蠢货
[32:20] Friend had a gun, 我朋友有枪
[32:22] thought it’d be cool to knock off a liquor store. 觉得打劫酒行很酷
[32:26] Trouble was, the owner also had a gun. 麻烦的是 店主也有枪
[32:31] Shot my friend. 朝我的朋友开了枪
[32:34] Shot me when I was in the car, trying to get away. 我开车逃跑时 他也击中了我
[32:41] My friend died. 我朋友死了
[32:45] But I lived. 但我活下来了
[32:49] I had to believe it was for a reason. 我只能相信事出有因
[32:52] Turn my life around. 彻底改变我的人生
[32:55] Make amends. 以此赎罪
[33:01] We appreciate what it took for you to tell us this. 我们很感谢你告诉我们这件事
[33:09] Since the gunshot wound was never reported, 因为枪伤从来没有上报
[33:14] you know that we have to– 你知道我们必须…
[33:15] No. 不
[33:18] Let me. 让我来
[33:21] I will. 我会上报
[33:27] Officer Bell would like to see you. 贝尔警官想见你
[33:42] So are we agreed? 我们达成一致了吗
[33:43] DCFS will take custody of Mindi Remus? 明迪·雷穆斯会被儿童与家庭服务部接管吗
[33:45] Uh, no, we’re not. We are– 不 我们还没
[33:47] – We are not agreed. – What? -还没同意 -什么
[33:49] Why not? 为什么
[33:51] Carol Remus is suffering from a mental illness, 卡罗尔·雷穆斯得了一种心理疾病
[33:53] which happens to be easily misinterpreted as Munchausen by proxy, 很容易被误诊成代理型孟乔森综合征
[33:57] but it’s not. 但她不是
[33:59] I think she’s suffering from PTSD. 我觉得她是应激障碍
[34:01] Post-traumatic stress disorder. 创伤后应激障碍
[34:02] Oh, come on, from what? 拜托 她有什么创伤
[34:05] From the experience of giving birth to an extremely premature baby 她生下了一个极其娇弱的早产儿
[34:09] and of watching that baby almost die. 又眼睁睁地看着孩子几乎丧命
[34:11] No, Mindi is clearly not suffering 不对 明迪根本没病
[34:13] from any of the conditions that Mom claims. 她妈妈声称的那些病 她一个都没得
[34:16] Well, PTSD leads to hypervigilance– 创伤后应激障碍会导致精神过度紧张
[34:18] in this case, a mother’s constant worry 也就是说 她一直都只是在
[34:21] about her daughter’s health. 为女儿的健康状况担忧不已
[34:22] This would cause Ms. Remus 以至于雷穆斯女士
[34:24] to misinterpret Mindi’s symptoms, 对明迪的症状作出了错误的描述
[34:27] even blow them wildly out of proportion. 以至于言过其实
[34:28] What about the little girl? What about what she needs? 那小女孩怎么办 她的需求呢
[34:32] What’s best for Mindi is to remain with the mother 对明迪来说 最好的就是
[34:34] who loves her. 和爱她的妈妈待在一起
[34:35] You’re wrong. 你错了
[34:38] Ms. Goodwin? 古德温女士
[34:40] I’m going to stand with Dr. Charles. 我支持查尔斯医生
[34:49] When that little girl comes back in here, 要是这个小女孩再回到这儿
[34:50] severely injured– 身负重伤
[34:52] and she will– 以后肯定会这样
[34:54] that’s on all of you. 那可全是你们的责任
[35:07] Hey, Will! 威尔
[35:12] You were right. 你是对的
[35:14] I would’ve denied it. 我肯定会否认的
[35:16] Just talked my way out of it. 肯定会想办法辩解
[35:20] And I was in too deep. 我陷得太深了
[35:22] Just total self-denial. 一直在自我否认
[35:27] Every day had just become about getting the next fix. 每天的日常都变成了弥补下一个错误
[35:32] You know, if I’m honest with myself… 如果我能坦诚面对自己
[35:37] What you did was what I needed. 你所做的一切正是我需要的
[35:40] It has not been easy. 这一切都不容易
[35:44] But you gave me my life back. 但是你挽救了我的生活
[35:57] You got plans tonight? 晚上有安排吗
[36:01] No. 没有
[36:05] How about a wedding? 去参加场婚礼怎么样
[36:16] Dr. Choi. 崔医生
[36:18] I understand we had some trouble upstairs. 我知道我们在楼上有点问题
[36:21] Yes, ma’am. 是的 女士
[36:22] I can’t have my doctors 但我不能让我的医生们
[36:23] coming to blows in the ICU. 在重症监护室里打架
[36:25] Understood. 我明白
[36:28] Ms. Goodwin, it was my fault. 古德温女士 是我的错
[36:31] I take full responsibility for what happened. 我为之前发生的事情负全部责任
[36:34] What do you mean? 什么意思
[36:35] April and I, we’ve been trying to have a baby. 艾普尔和我 我们一直想要个孩子
[36:40] And I guess I got obsessed with that. 我太执着于这件事了
[36:45] Didn’t see there were problems. 没发现其中的问题
[36:49] I can understand your wanting to have a baby, Dr. Choi. 我能理解你希望有个孩子 崔医生
[36:53] You’ve seen a lot of death. 你见过太多人离世了
[36:55] It’s only natural 想让新生命诞生
[36:57] you’d want to bring life into the world. 这再自然不过了
[37:01] But don’t be too hard on yourself. 但是别太强求你自己
[37:06] I’ll see you at the wedding? 我们婚礼见好吗
[37:29] You can open your eyes now. 现在可以睁开眼睛了
[37:34] Oh Nat… 小娜
[37:53] You know my Wednesday night league. 这几位是我周三夜班的兄弟
[37:57] They helped me put this together. 是他们帮我布置了这一切
[38:01] We brought the Opal Room here. 我们把这里变成了婚宴厅
[38:04] It’s beautiful, Ben. 这里太美了 本
[38:07] No. You’re beautiful. 不 你才是最美的
[38:15] Should we do this? 准备好了吗
[38:36] We’re gathered tonight in this bowling alley 今晚我们共聚在这家保龄球馆
[38:40] to join my friends Ben and Maggie in holy matrimony. 参加我们的朋友 本和麦基神圣的婚礼
[38:46] In a moment, they will say their vows… 稍等片刻 新人就会宣誓
[38:49] You hit on April? 是你勾引的艾普尔
[38:51] And I was beginning to think 我才刚开始觉得
[38:52] you were a good guy. 你是个好人
[38:55] Whatever gave you that idea? 是什么让你那么想的
[39:01] With this ring, I, Ben Campbell, 戴上这枚戒指 我 本·坎贝尔
[39:06] take you, Maggie Lockwood, to be no other than yourself. 接受你 麦基·洛克伍德 真正的样子
[39:13] With this ring, I, Maggie Lockwood, 戴上这枚戒指 我 麦基·洛克伍德
[39:18] take you, Ben Campbell, to be no other than yourself. 接受你 本·坎贝尔 真正的样子
[39:25] Brave. Loving. 勇敢 充满爱意
[39:29] And your indispensable helpmate. 还是你不可或缺的伴侣
[39:31] And my indispensable helpmate. 是我不可或缺的伴侣
[39:35] I promise to love and respect you, 我发誓会爱你并尊敬你
[39:39] throughout all of our years. 直至生命的最后一刻
[39:41] Throughout our shared life. 直至我们共同的最后一刻
[39:43] And in all that life may bring us. 无论生活带给我们什么
[39:47] By the power vested in me by the state of Illinois, 依据伊利诺伊州授予我的权力
[39:50] I pronounce you husband and wife. 我宣布二位结为夫妻
[39:59] All right, everyone. Let’s roll! 好了 各位 开打吧
[40:28] Great job. 干得漂亮
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme