Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] I will turn myself in. 我会主动承认的
[00:02] – Looking for Dr. Asher. – She hasn’t come in yet. -我在找艾什医生 -她还没到
[00:04] My phone crashed on me, and I had to get it fixed, 我的手机坏了 我得去修
[00:07] and I caught a flat– 结果车胎没气了
[00:08] You expect me to believe that? 你指望我相信吗
[00:10] You didn’t seem to have a problem last night. 你昨晚似乎挺信任我的
[00:11] Your patient and her baby almost died today 你的病人和她的孩子今天差点死了
[00:14] while you were off somewhere getting high. 而你却在别的什么地方嗑嗨了
[00:15] You think whatever you want to. 随你怎么想
[00:18] – What do you need? – A favor. -你需要什么 -要你帮个忙
[00:21] It was a mistake thinking you’d turn yourself in. 是我错以为你今天真的会去自首
[00:24] Hey, how’s your hormone therapy going? 你的激素疗法进展如何
[00:25] Feels like my skin is crawling with ants. 感觉我皮下爬满了蚂蚁
[00:28] How lucky am I to have found you? 我何其有幸能遇到你
[00:30] You give me hope, Ben. 你给了我希望 本
[00:36] All right, Maggie, the radiologist should read 好了麦基 今天某个时候
[00:38] your scans sometime today, so that just leaves your labs. 放射科医生会看你的扫描 所以只剩测试了
[00:41] Come back at 6:00 p.M. For your blood draw. 晚上六点来抽血就行
[00:43] Okay, yeah, thanks. Oh, Dr. Singh? 好的 多谢了 对了辛格医生
[00:48] The results. How soon? 结果要多快才出
[00:50] I’ll ask the lab to put a rush on it. 我会让实验室加急的
[00:55] – The wait is hell, I know. – Yeah. -等待很熬人 我知道 -是啊
[00:58] – But I got a good feeling. – Yeah. -但我有好的预感 -是吗
[01:02] I’m not worried. 我也不担心
[01:08] I gotta get to work. See you at 6:00. 我得去上班了 六点见
[01:11] Okay. 好
[01:16] Wait. 等等
[01:18] Your bowling semifinals are tonight. 你的保龄球半决赛是今晚
[01:21] You should go. I can handle this alone. 你该去比赛 这边我一个人就行
[01:23] Nah, I’m gonna skip. I wanna be there. 不了 我要退赛 我想来陪你
[01:26] You kidding? 你开玩笑吗
[01:27] Your team needs you. Go. 你的队友需要你 去吧
[01:29] Baby, don’t sweat it. They’ll call in an alternate– 宝贝 不用担心 他们会叫替补去的
[01:32] I said I’ll be fine, okay? Ju– 我说了没事的 你就
[01:37] What’s up? 怎么了
[01:39] Why are you boxing me out all of a sudden? 你怎么突然这么排斥我
[01:40] – I’m not boxing you out. – You are. -我不是排斥你 -你就是
[01:42] Just… 你就
[01:45] Just don’t miss your game, okay? 你不要退赛 好吗
[01:48] I’ll be there as soon as I can after my appointment. 我预约之后会尽快赶过去的
[01:50] I gotta get back to the ED. 我得回急诊室了
[01:57] Word is, Doc Crock’s fooling around with Lena Maynor, 听说克罗特医生在和蕾娜·梅诺尔一起
[01:59] CT Tech. 是CT操作员
[02:00] Funny, I heard he was hooking up 有意思 我倒是听说他
[02:02] with Camille in the pharmacy. 在约药房的卡米尔
[02:06] – What? – Hmm. -怎么了 -没什么
[02:08] Don’t you all have anything better to do? 你们就没正事可做了吗
[02:11] Morning, Sexton. 早 塞克斯顿
[02:13] Mags, I think I left my badge in the car. 麦基 我的胸牌好像落在车里了
[02:15] Be right back. 马上就回
[02:16] All right, make it snappy. 好的 快去快回
[02:19] – You okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[02:21] What do I care who he sees? 他跟谁约会和我有什么关系
[02:25] Don’t forget, appointment with Dr. Patchefsky tonight. 别忘了今晚约了帕切夫斯基医生
[02:28] See how many eggs fertilized. 看看有几颗受精卵
[02:29] You mean if any eggs fertilized. 你是说有没有受精卵
[02:32] After, I was thinking we can grab dinner at Galit. 之后我觉得可以去嘉利特餐厅吃个晚餐
[02:35] – Celebrate. – The eternal optimist. -庆祝一下 -你总是这么乐观
[02:37] All right, I’m in. 好吧 我去
[02:48] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[02:51] You’d probably call this ill fortune. 你可能觉得现在运气不好
[02:53] But I’d call it fate. 但我要说这是命运
[02:55] Your shift started an hour ago. 你的班一小时之前就开始了
[02:56] What, did you have one too many bourbons last night? 怎么 你昨晚喝得太多了吗
[02:59] Didn’t know you were punching my time card, 不知道你还替我打卡呢
[03:01] but no, actually. Not this time. 但并不是 这次不是
[03:03] Left my badge in the car… again. 我是把胸牌忘车里了 又一次
[03:06] Should probably superglue it to my forehead. 也许该用胶水粘在我脑门上
[03:08] Stapler would work, too. 订书机也行
[03:10] Help! 救命
[03:11] Help, please! 救救我
[03:13] – Oh, what’s going on? – My wife. -怎么了 -我的妻子
[03:15] She’s in labor. She’s bleeding real bad. 她要生了 在大出血
[03:18] Okay. 好
[03:22] – Were you in an accident? – Yeah. Yeah. -这是出车祸了吗 -对对
[03:24] Did she have problems with her pregnancy before today? 今天之前 孕妇的情况有异常吗
[03:26] Um, not sure. 我不确定
[03:28] Give me your phones, and get in. 把手机给我 上车
[03:32] What? 什么
[03:34] Hey, you don’t need to do this. 你不用这么做
[03:36] Give me your damn phone. 把你的手机给我
[03:39] Okay, listen, I– 好吧 停着 我
[03:41] I’m the surgeon, okay? I can help him. 我是外科医生 好吗 我能救他
[03:43] – You let her go, okay? – I said, get in! -你放她走行吗 -我说了 上车
[03:45] – Okay. Okay, okay. – Listen. -好的好的 -听着
[03:48] Now! 快点
[03:50] Hey, easy. Easy. 别紧张 别紧张
[04:09] That’s a nasty laceration. Wanna tell me what happened? 你这割伤很严重啊 能说说怎么回事吗
[04:17] Watch it, you’re gonna kill him! 小心点 别把他害死
[04:18] He nicked his femoral vein. 他的股静脉破了
[04:20] Belt’s not gonna stop the bleeding. 皮带也不能帮他止血
[04:22] Hand me that paintbrush. 把那个画笔给我
[04:23] Okay. 好
[04:28] All right, I need you to lift your leg. Ok? 我需要你抬起这条腿 好吗
[04:45] That’s too tight, dammit! 太紧了 该死的
[04:47] Any looser, and you’ll bleed out in minutes. 再松点 你几分钟内就会失血死亡
[04:49] Look, if he doesn’t get surgery, 他要是不赶紧做手术
[04:51] he’s gonna lose his leg. We need to get him 腿就要废了 我们得立刻
[04:53] – to the hospital now. – No hospital! -送他去医院 -不去医院
[04:55] – Figure something out! – What– -你们想办法 -什么
[04:57] Maybe you take us to get supplies, okay? 要不你带我们去买点药吧 好吗
[05:00] There–there’s a pharmacy right down the road. 不远处就有一家药店
[05:02] The security’s too tight there. 那里的安保太严格了
[05:04] Is there still that gas station up on Cermak, Jimmy? 瑟麦街上那家加油站还在吧 吉米
[05:07] – Ye-yeah. – Go. -好 -去那吧
[05:10] Easy, man. 别激动
[05:11] All right. All right. 好 没事
[05:24] Will Halstead, here to see Dr. Hannah Asher. 我是威尔·霍斯特德 来见汉娜·艾什
[05:27] Uh, let’s see. Asher. 我看看 艾什
[05:30] Looks like she was admitted yesterday morning. 记录显示她是昨天早上入院的
[05:32] – Yeah. – We typically don’t recommend -对 -刚开始的48小时内
[05:34] visitors for the first 48 hours. 我们一般不推荐探访
[05:36] Yeah, she’s, uh, expecting me, 她在等我
[05:38] so I don’t wanna leave her hanging. 我不想让她空等
[05:40] Room 2268. Make it brief. 2268房间 尽快
[05:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:04] Hey. Excuse me. 不好意思
[06:06] What dose of methadone is Dr. Asher on? 艾什医生用的是什么剂量的美沙酮
[06:08] She’s sick as a dog. She’s being tapered way too fast. 她非常难受 戒毒进度太快了
[06:11] This facility doesn’t permit the use of opioid agonists 我们这里不允许对医疗人员使用
[06:14] like methadone for medical staff. 美沙酮这样的阿片受体激动药
[06:16] Most peer-run centers don’t. 大部分机构都不允许
[06:18] Wait, wait, so you’re telling me 等等 你的意思是
[06:19] she’s gotta go cold turkey? 她就这样强行戒毒吗
[06:21] No methadone because she’s a doctor? 因为她是医生 就不能用美沙酮吗
[06:23] It’s the protocol. 这是规定
[06:28] Dr. Choi, treatment three. 崔医生 三号诊疗室
[06:31] – Oh, no, Jasmine. – You know her? -不是吧 贾斯敏 -你认识她吗
[06:33] She’s been in and out of the ED 她因为终末期肝病
[06:34] for end-stage liver disease. 来过几次急诊
[06:36] – Hey. – April. -还好吗 -艾普尔
[06:41] Oh, that’s her friend Lauren. Hey, Lauren. 那是她朋友劳伦 你好 劳伦
[06:44] April. Oh, my God. 艾普尔 我的天哪
[06:45] Hey, boys. 孩子们
[06:46] Mama’s not feeling so well. 妈妈感觉不舒服
[06:47] I am so sorry to hear that. What’s going on? 我感到很遗憾 怎么回事
[06:49] Jasmine was making the boys breakfast, 杰思敏在给孩子们做早饭
[06:51] and she just started throwing up, 突然就开始呕吐
[06:52] – and then she passed out. – Okay. -然后就晕过去了 -好
[06:54] – Is she gonna be okay? – We’re gonna take -她会没事吗 -我们保证
[06:55] good care of her, okay? 一定会好好照顾她 好吗
[06:57] I promise. Come on. 我保证 走吧
[06:58] I want you to take them to the day care center, okay? 你带他们去日托中心 好吗
[07:00] – Okay. – I’ll keep you posted. -好 -有消息我联系你
[07:01] – Okay, thanks. – Right there. -好 谢谢 -就在那边
[07:08] – Hey, Jasmine. – April. -杰思敏 -艾普尔
[07:10] – April, where are my babies? – Don’t worry. -艾普尔 我的孩子们呢 -别担心
[07:12] Just took them to the day care center, don’t worry. 刚送他们去日托中心了 别担心
[07:14] – Just lie back. – Okay. -你躺好吧 -好
[07:15] No nodes, but eyes are icteric. 没有结肿 但是眼睛出现黄疸症状
[07:16] Jasmine, I’m gonna push on your belly, okay? 杰思敏 我会按压你的腹部 好吗
[07:18] Okay, okay. 好
[07:23] Severe ascites. 腹水肿严重
[07:24] Let’s get a CBC, CMP, UA, and chest X-ray. 做血常规 血液生化 尿检 还有胸透
[07:27] Jasmine–says here you’re scheduled 杰思敏 记录显示你在下周
[07:29] for a living donor transplant next week, 会接受活体肝脏捐赠手术
[07:30] but I’m thinking they may move it up to today. 但也许会提前到今天进行
[07:33] They found you a donor? That’s great! 他们帮你找到捐赠者了 太好了
[07:35] Last time you were here, 你上次过来的时候
[07:36] you were still waiting on the list. 还在等候名单里排队呢
[07:38] I found my own, actually: my biological mom, Annette. 其实是我自己找到的 我的亲生母亲 安妮特
[07:43] I didn’t know you were adopted. 我不知道你是被收养的
[07:44] Petitioned the courts to disclose her information. 向法庭上诉状才获取她的信息
[07:48] Thank God she was willing to donate. 谢天谢地 她愿意捐给我
[07:51] She’s my last shot. 这是我最后的机会了
[07:53] – That’s some good luck. – Yeah. -你运气很好 -是啊
[07:55] More like a miracle. 更像是奇迹
[07:57] All right, I see Annette’s info here. 我在这里看到了安妮特的联系方式
[07:59] Is it okay if I contact her? 我能联系她吗
[08:00] Uh-huh. Please do. 麻烦你了
[08:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:03] Okay. 好
[08:07] Baghdad. 去急救室
[08:10] Has anyone seen Dr. Marcel? He left for his car ages ago. 有人看到马塞尔医生了吗 他怎么去了这么久
[08:14] I paged him twice. 我都喊他两次了
[08:15] You know, because methadone and suboxone 因为美沙酮和宝松
[08:18] are technically opiates, the concern is, 严格来说是鸦片剂 大家担心
[08:20] they’re gonna cause impairment on the job. 这会影响工作的准确度
[08:23] Well, but doctors can take 是啊 但是医生可以服用
[08:24] depression meds and sleeping pills, 抗抑郁药物和安眠药
[08:25] and–and residents can work 30-hour shifts? 住院医生还经常工作30小时
[08:27] – Where’s the concern there? – I hear you. -为什么这些不用担心 -我明白
[08:29] I mean, you know, it’s complicated. 你也知道 情况很复杂
[08:31] You know, it’s inhumane. They’re punishing addicts 这不人道 他们是在惩罚这些成瘾者
[08:33] – because of the stigma. – Look, Will. -因为觉得耻辱 -威尔 听我说
[08:36] It must have been an agonizing decision. 这个决定对你来说很不容易
[08:41] You know, turning in Hannah. I can only imagine. 举报汉娜的事 我无法想象这有多难
[08:43] But for what it’s worth, I mean, 但无论如何
[08:45] I think you did the right thing. 我觉得你做对了
[08:48] – Yeah. – Will. -是啊 -威尔
[08:49] Patient in four. 四号治疗室的病人
[08:50] College kid passed out on campus, 大学生 在校园里晕倒
[08:52] suffering from dizziness and a headache. 有头晕和头疼的症状
[08:54] Dr. Charles, turns out she’s an old patient of yours. 查尔斯医生 原来她是你的一位老病人
[08:56] – Krista Butler. – Oh, Krista. -克丽丝塔·巴勒特 -是克丽丝塔
[08:59] It’s, uh, early-onset schizophrenia, 是早发性精神分裂症
[09:00] presented when she was about 15. 在她大概15岁时开始出现的
[09:02] All right, good to know. 好的 这信息很有帮助
[09:05] – Krista. – Dr. Charles. -克丽丝塔 -查尔斯医生
[09:07] – How you doing? – They didn’t– -你怎么样 -他们没…
[09:10] they didn’t call my mom, did they? 他们没给我妈妈打电话吧
[09:12] ‘Cause I’m 18 now. 因为我已经18岁了
[09:13] She has not been contacted. 没和她联系
[09:15] Everything, uh, okay with you two? 你们俩没什么事吧
[09:17] Since I started college, 自从我开始上大学
[09:18] she’s just–she’s gone all psycho helicopter mom on me. 她就像神经病似的整天围着我转
[09:22] I just… 我…
[09:24] I’ve had to stay at my boyfriend’s place 前两晚我不得不在我男朋友那过夜
[09:25] the past couple nights just to catch a break. 就为了能喘口气
[09:27] Hmm. Mothers and daughters. 嗯 母女啊
[09:31] Krista, this is Dr. Halstead. I have brought him up to date 克丽丝塔 这位是霍斯特德医生 我向他
[09:33] – on your history. – Okay. -介绍了你的病史 -好
[09:35] Hi, there. So other than the dizziness 你好 除了头晕
[09:37] and headache, any, uh– anything else bothering you? 和头疼 你还有其它地方不舒服吗
[09:40] Stomach doesn’t feel so great. 胃不是很舒服
[09:42] Heart rate’s a bit elevated. Thinking you’re dehydrated. 心率有点快 我觉得你脱水了
[09:45] Any chance you had a few drinks last night? 你昨晚是不是喝了点酒
[09:50] Maybe a couple, but nothing crazy. 可能喝了两杯 但没喝大
[09:54] – All right. – Look, you’re in college, -好的 -你上大学了
[09:56] you wanna try new things, I completely get it. 你想要尝试新鲜的事情 我完全理解
[09:58] But you know you have to be really careful mixing alcohol 但你要知道 把酒精与抗精神病药混到一起
[10:00] and antipsychotics, right? What are you taking right now? 你必须十分当心 你现在服什么药
[10:03] Nothing. I– 没吃药 我…
[10:04] I’m not taking risperidone anymore. 我现在不再吃利培酮了
[10:06] I haven’t taken it for months, actually. 实际上我有好几个月都没吃了
[10:08] Krista, really important you remain compliant 克丽丝塔 最重要就是
[10:11] – with your meds– – It makes me feel numb. -你要遵守医… -它让我感觉很麻木
[10:13] Less creative. 缺乏想象力
[10:15] What, so you’re just symptom free? 那你什么症状都没有
[10:18] Yeah, totally. Never felt better. 完全没有 感觉再好不过了
[10:22] Okay, I wanna talk about this more a little later, 我想稍后再和你谈这个事
[10:25] but in the meantime, let’s– let’s get you feeling better. 同时 我们先让你感觉舒服一些
[10:27] Yeah, CBC, BMP, hang a normal liter of saline, 血常规 血液生化 挂一升普通生理盐水
[10:30] and 2 milligrams of metoclopramide for the nausea. 2毫克胃复安来抑制恶心
[10:34] Krista, I’ll be back to check on you soon. 克丽丝塔 我稍后再回来看你
[10:36] So, just out of curiosity, When’s the last time you 我就是好奇问一下 你最近一次
[10:39] checked in with your mom? 联系你妈妈是什么时候
[10:45] – Fine, you can call her. – Okay. -好吧 你可以给她打电话 -好
[10:49] I’ll be back in a bit. 我去去就回
[10:58] All right, make sure you keep his leg elevated 好 确保在我回来之前
[11:00] – until I get back. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. -一直抬高他的腿 -等等
[11:02] She comes with me. You stay here. 她和我走 你留在这
[11:04] Listen, I’m the surgeon. I know what to get. 我是外科医生 我知道要买什么
[11:06] Cuff him. Catch. 把他铐起来 接着
[11:09] Do it! 快点
[11:11] – Okay. – Let’s go! -好 -快点拷
[11:14] I’m sorry. 对不起
[11:18] No, no. Hands above his head. That bar. 不对 手抬到头上面 那个杆
[11:23] Okay. 好
[11:30] – All right. – It’s on. -好了 -铐上了
[11:33] All right, all right. Cover your hands. 好了 把手挡住
[11:41] Come on. 来吧
[11:47] Move. 快点
[12:29] That your boy on your arm? 胳膊上纹的是你儿子吗
[12:31] – Just–you just keep qui– – How old is he? -别说话… -他几岁了
[12:47] Get back! 回去
[12:48] Get in there! Come on! 上车 快
[12:51] Move! 快
[12:55] What the hell did you do? 你到底做了什么
[12:56] Nothing! He just passed out. 我什么也没做 他就是昏过去了
[12:58] What the hell are you doing? 你在干什么
[13:00] See? He’s alive, okay? 看见了吗 他还活着
[13:04] Bro? 兄弟
[13:07] His calf is rock solid. We need to move. 他的小腿硬得像石头 我们得快走
[13:10] I need my hands to work, man. 松开铐子我才能救他
[13:12] Come on. Pull around the corner. 快点 在路口掉头
[13:14] – Over there. – Okay. -过去 -好
[13:23] Hey, Ms. Hill. I’m Dr. Choi. 希尔太太 我是崔医生
[13:25] How’s my daughter? Is she doing okay? 我女儿怎么样 她还好吗
[13:28] I told Jasmine that I would watch the boys 我告诉贾斯敏 我来看孩子们
[13:30] so she could rest up till the transplant, 这样她就能一直休养到移植手术
[13:32] but that girl– 可那孩子…
[13:33] she thinks she’s Superwoman, I swear. 她觉得自己是女超人 真的
[13:36] So they’re getting her ready for surgery? 他们准备她的手术吗
[13:38] Yeah, the transplant team is just running some tests 对 移植团队正在做一些化验
[13:40] to ensure everything goes smoothly. 确保一切可以顺利进行
[13:42] Oh, it’s gonna go smoothly. 一定会很顺利的
[13:44] I’ve been praying on it since I got the call. 自从我接到电话就一直这么祈祷呢
[13:46] I like your attitude. 我很欣赏你的乐观
[13:48] And while they finish up with Jasmine, 他们在为贾斯敏做最后准备时
[13:50] I just need to check your BP, if you don’t mind. 我需要量一量你的血压 如果不介意的话
[13:52] – Not at all. – I, uh–I heard your story. -没问题 -我听说了你的事
[13:56] Pretty incredible being reunited with your daughter 在这样的情况下与你女儿团圆
[13:58] – under the circumstances. – God works in mysterious ways, -真是难以置信 -这就是上帝的旨意
[14:00] and I’ve learned not to question Him. 而我已经学会了不去质疑祂
[14:04] Your hard work paid off. BP’s improved. 你的努力见效了 血压降下来了
[14:06] Amen. 阿门
[14:10] Ms. Hill, um, your chart says you had an episode 希尔女士 病历资料上说
[14:13] of malignant hyperthermia? 你曾有一次恶性高热发作史
[14:16] When I got foot surgery a few years back. 那是我几年前一次足部手术时的事了
[14:19] That drug… 那种麻醉药
[14:21] – I forget the name. – Succinylcholine. -名字我忘了 -琥珀胆碱
[14:24] I had a real bad reaction to it. 它引起了严重的副作用
[14:26] But they said I could still donate to Jasmine. 但医生们说我仍然可以给贾斯敏捐献器官
[14:30] I just have to use a different anesthesia, right? 只要给我换一种麻醉药就好了 对吧
[14:33] Uh, that’s correct. Just double checking. 对 是的 我只是要再次确认一下
[14:37] Excuse me. 失陪了
[14:39] I have been calling and texting you nonstop. 我一直不停给你打电话发短信
[14:42] You’re supposed to come home every night, no exceptions. 你应该每晚都回家的 不允许破例
[14:44] Mom, chill. I was busy studying. 妈 你冷静 我只是忙着学习呢
[14:46] I was about to call the police. 我都差点要报警了
[14:48] You see what I’m talking about? 现在你明白我之前说什么了吧
[14:50] How about we, uh — we let Krista rest a bit? 不如我们让克丽丝塔稍稍休息一下吧
[14:53] I’m gonna go get you some food. 我去给你弄点吃的
[14:55] – Okay. – I bet you’ve been living -好吧 -我打赌你一直在吃
[14:55] on vending machine crap. I will be right back. 自动售货机里的垃圾食品 我马上回来
[14:59] You know me so well. 你还真是了解我啊
[15:03] Joanne. Look, I don’t wanna overstep, 乔安妮 听我说 我不想越界
[15:05] but, you know, sometimes when we loosen the reins a bit– 但有些时候 当我们放松一下约束
[15:08] Loosen the reins? 放松约束
[15:10] Like what? Let her drink? 怎么放松 比如让她喝酒
[15:13] Krista’s no longer a minor. I’m not at liberty to — 克丽丝塔已经成年了 我无权
[15:15] Don’t give me that. She is a week over 18. 别跟我扯这一套 她满十八岁才一周
[15:18] Dr. Charles, some help in here? 查尔斯医生 能来这边帮下忙吗
[15:23] Honey? Oh, my God. 亲爱的 老天
[15:25] Two of Ativan. 打两毫克安定
[15:26] – What — what’s wrong with her? – Having a seizure. -她这是怎么了 -癫痫发作
[15:29] – She ever had one before? – No, never. -她此前发作过吗 -不 从没有
[15:31] Let’s give me a BMP, a CBC, head CT, 给她测血常规 生化 头部CT
[15:34] – EKG, and a, uh–a urine tox. – Copy that. -心电图还有尿液毒品检测 -知道了
[15:37] – Also, an EEG. – Mm-hmm. -还有脑电图 -好的
[15:48] But you don’t think Annette is Jasmine’s biological mother? 但你不认为安妮特是贾斯敏的亲生母亲
[15:51] Malignant hyperthermia is a genetic disorder. 恶性高热是一种遗传病
[15:53] If Annette can’t tolerate succinylcholine, 如果安妮特不能耐受琥珀胆碱麻醉
[15:55] Jasmine shouldn’t be able to, either. 那贾斯敏应该也不能才对
[15:57] But I checked Jasmine’s chart. 但我检查了一遍贾斯敏的病历资料
[15:58] They used it in her previous surgeries. 此前她手术的时候就接受过琥珀胆碱麻醉
[16:00] But, look, the transplant team didn’t flag it. 但是移植团队没有提出这一点
[16:02] Are we really gonna jeopardize Jasmine’s life 我们真的要只因为一种可能性
[16:04] over a possibility? 就让贾斯敏有性命之忧吗
[16:07] If it were me on that gurney, I’d at least wanna know. 如果躺着的是我 我至少也想知道这件事
[16:11] Hey, look, Ethan. Wait. 伊森 等等
[16:13] If Annette changes her mind, that is it for Jasmine. 如果安妮特改了主意 贾斯敏就没救了
[16:16] She doesn’t have any time left. Think of her boys. 她没时间了 想想她的儿子们
[16:21] Please, you don’t have to do this. 拜托了 你也不是非得这么做
[16:26] Krista’s EEG is normal. No epileptiform activity. 克丽丝塔脑电图正常 没有癫痫样活动
[16:28] – She didn’t have a seizure. – So we’re looking at what? -她不是癫痫发作 -那到底是什么症状
[16:31] – Dyskinesia? – Right. -运动障碍 -对
[16:33] CT was normal as well. 头部CT结果也正常
[16:35] No previous signs of strokes. 此前也没有中风迹象
[16:36] Yeah, it can also be caused by a drug interaction. 这也可能是药物相互作用导致的
[16:38] Urine tox is clean. 尿液毒品检测无异常
[16:39] It’s not dyskinesia. 所以也不是运动障碍
[16:42] Unless…You gave her metoclopramide 除非 你给她开了胃复安
[16:45] – for the nausea, right? – Yeah. -来控制恶心的症状 对吧 -是的
[16:46] – How much? – 2 milligrams. -用量是多少 -2毫克
[16:49] Why? 怎么了
[16:52] Gonna order couple more labs. 得多做几项检测才知道
[16:57] – Hey, Doris. – Hmm? -桃瑞斯 -怎么了
[16:58] I got a peds patient in treatment two. 2号治疗室有一个儿童患者
[17:00] Grab Dr. Lanik for me? 帮我叫一下拉尼克医生好吗
[17:01] Peds? Where’s Dr. Manning? 儿童 曼宁医生哪儿去了
[17:03] First Crockett goes AWOL, and now Nat’s late 先是克罗特不见了 然后小娜也迟到
[17:05] with no call-in. 也没打电话说明
[17:07] – It’s not like her. – Dr. Manning’s car -这不像她 -曼宁医生的车
[17:08] is in the lot. I just passed it. 就在停车场里 我刚刚还经过的
[17:10] That’s strange. She’s not picking up her phone. 奇怪 她也不接电话
[17:13] Can you track her location on Drop A Pin? 你能用地图定位查到她的位置吗
[17:20] That’s weird. It says that she’s been 怪了 定位显示
[17:22] just outside of the hospital for the last hour. 过去一个小时她的位置就在医院外面
[17:25] Christy, grab the brick. 克里斯蒂 拿着这个
[17:28] This thing says she should be right here. 定位上说她应该就在这儿
[17:33] I’m gonna call her again. Come on, Nat. 我再打一次电话 拜托别出事 小娜
[17:40] It’s coming from in here. 铃声是从这传出来的
[17:45] Oh, my God. 老天
[17:46] Wait, there’s another phone here. 等等 这里还有另一部手机
[17:48] Be careful. There could be prints. 小心点 上面可能有指纹
[17:52] That’s Crockett’s phone. 那是克罗特的手机
[18:05] Okay, uncuff him. 好了 给他解开手铐
[18:10] All right, come on. Come on, do it. 好了 快点 处理伤口
[18:15] – Now easy with that trigger. – Come on, let’s do it. -小心点扳机 -快点
[18:19] Sterilize him. 给他消毒
[18:21] – This is gonna hurt. – Easy. -会很疼的 -放轻松
[18:29] Just be quick. 快点就是了
[18:36] Yeah, yeah. No, the alley near the back end 对 对 不是 是靠近南侧停车场
[18:38] of the south parking lot. 后面的那条小巷子
[18:40] Any luck? 有什么发现吗
[18:42] No, there’s — there’s a blind spot. 没有 那里是一个监控盲点
[18:45] Thank you. 谢谢你
[18:50] Two of my doctors are missing, possibly in grave danger. 我们有两位医生失踪了 可能很危险
[18:54] What do you have? 你们有什么发现
[18:55] Okay, so the prints were smeared, 好吧 指纹被弄脏了
[18:57] but techs were able 但技术人员还是取到了
[18:58] to lift two partials, and they’re a match 两枚残缺的指纹 它们跟
[18:59] for an escaped convict’s brother, Jim Clemons. 一位逃犯的哥哥吻合 叫吉姆·克莱蒙斯
[19:02] – And the blood? – It’s a DNA match -那血迹呢 -它的DNA跟
[19:04] for Tyler Clemons, convicted murderer. 泰勒·克莱蒙斯吻合 他是已定罪的杀人犯
[19:06] So what now? 那现在怎么办
[19:08] So now we don’t stop ’til we find them. 我们还在到处找他们 直到找到为止
[19:09] I got a BOLO out and an investigative alert. 我发了通缉令和调查警报
[19:11] I’ve officers across the city 派了警官全城蹲守
[19:12] sitting on their known associates 他们已知的同伙
[19:13] and their family members. So far, no hits. 和家人 目前为止还没有发现
[19:16] Meantime, no one else can know about this. 与此同时 不能让其他人知道这件事
[19:18] If the news catches wind of the kidnapping, 如果媒体听到绑架的风声
[19:21] the abductors might try to cut their losses. 绑架者可能会撕票止损
[19:23] Understood. But please keep us posted. 明白 但有消息请及时通知我们
[19:26] Will do. 会的
[19:30] I’m going to run Tyler and Jim Clemons 我想在我们的系统里搜一下
[19:33] through our system, 泰勒·克莱蒙斯和吉姆·克莱蒙斯
[19:34] see if any medical records come up. 看看能否找出医疗记录
[19:39] What do you mean, Krista didn’t have a seizure? 你说克丽丝塔没有癫痫是什么意思
[19:41] – I saw it with my own eyes. – The involuntary movements -这是我亲眼所见 -你看到的这些
[19:44] you saw were caused by something called dyskinesia. 不自主运动是由一种叫运动障碍的病造成的
[19:47] Is that due to her schizophrenia? 是由她的精神分裂症引起的吗
[19:49] No. Uh… 不是
[19:50] It can be caused by an adverse drug interaction. 可能是药物的相互作用造成的不良反应导致的
[19:53] In this case, between the drug we gave Krista for her nausea, 在这个病例中 是由我们给克丽丝塔
[19:57] metoclopramide, and her antipsychotic medication, 治疗恶心的药 胃复安 和她的抗精神病药
[20:00] risperidone. 利培酮相互作用导致的
[20:02] But here’s–here’s the thing. Krista told us 但还有件事 克丽丝塔跟我们说
[20:05] that she had stopped taking her risperidone, 她早就停止服用利培酮了
[20:08] and yet the labs showed low levels of the drug 但化验结果显示她体内还是有
[20:10] in her system. 少量的利培酮
[20:11] Do you have any idea why that might be? 你知道为什么会这样吗
[20:14] I don’t know. What does it matter? 我不知道 这有什么关系
[20:15] I mean, at least she’s taking her medicine again. 至少她又开始服药了
[20:17] I think we can all agree that’s a good thing, right? 我们都觉得这是件好事 对吗
[20:19] So based on the half-life of risperidone, we know that 根据利培酮的半衰期 我们推测出
[20:22] Krista hasn’t taken the drug in roughly 48 hours. 克丽丝塔大约有48小时没服药了
[20:25] The amount of time she’s been crashing at her boyfriend’s, 这段时间里 她离开了家
[20:29] – away from home. – Joanne, have you been giving -在男朋友家过夜 -乔安妮 你是否曾在
[20:31] Krista risperidone without her knowledge? 克丽丝塔不知情的情况下给她服用过利培酮
[20:35] She had been doing so well. 她服药的时候状态很好
[20:37] I just… 我只是
[20:41] When she told me she was stopping, 她跟我说要停药时
[20:42] I had to do something. 我必须做点什么
[20:44] Dr. Charles, please. 查尔斯医生 求求你
[20:47] You remember her hallucinations, 你记得她产生幻觉时
[20:49] how bad it got. 有多严重
[20:51] You can’t say anything. I’m only trying to protect her. 你什么都不能说 我只是想保护她
[20:54] I’m begging you. Please. 我求你 求求你
[20:56] Joanne, dosing her without her knowledge 乔安妮 在她不知情的情况下让她服药
[20:58] is just– it’s extraordinarily dangerous. 非常危险
[21:00] It’s also a direct violation of her autonomy. 也直接侵犯了她的自主权
[21:05] Now, the best thing would be for you to tell her, 现在你最好自己去告诉她
[21:07] but if you’re not up for that, I’m–I’m sorry, 但如果你还没准备好 很抱歉
[21:10] but it is my duty to let her know. 我有责任告诉她
[21:15] Please don’t. 求你别告诉她
[21:20] Hurry up, goddammit. We gotta get back on the road. 快点 该死 我们得继续走
[21:23] With the tourniquet turned down, I can only move so fast. 没有止血带 我只能这么快
[21:26] I gotta deal with these bleeders individually. 我得分别给这些地方止血
[21:27] – We don’t have time. – You want it to go fast? -我们没时间了 -你们想快吗
[21:30] Move. 让开
[21:39] There. The bleeding’s stopped. 好了 血止住了
[21:43] – Easy, easy. – You crazy bitch. -冷静 冷静 -你这个疯贱人
[21:44] All right, easy. 好了 冷静
[21:46] Let’s go! 开车
[21:50] We did our part. You let us go. 我们已经尽了本分 你们得放我们走
[21:52] You’re not going anywhere! 你们哪里都不能去
[21:54] Let’s go! 开车
[22:03] Jasmine did great. 贾斯敏现在情况很好
[22:05] – The transplant couldn’t have gone any better. – Thank you. -移植手术非常成功 -谢谢你
[22:09] She’s really lucky 她有你这样的朋友
[22:10] to have a friend like you. 真的很幸运
[22:15] Will you excuse me? 我可以失陪一下吗
[22:17] I–I should probably go tell the boys the good news. 我得把这个好消息告诉孩子们
[22:19] Yes, of course. 当然可以
[22:21] Lauren. 劳伦
[22:24] Hey–hey, April. Was that Lauren Knight? 艾普尔 那是劳伦·奈特吗
[22:26] Do you know her? 你认识她吗
[22:27] Yeah, from when I worked at Children and Family Services. 是的 我在儿家部工作时认识的
[22:30] Wait, Lauren used to work At DCFS? 等等 劳伦在儿童与家庭服务部工作过吗
[22:32] Mm-hmm. 对
[22:33] Do you know if she still works there? 你知道她现在还在那里工作吗
[22:35] Pretty sure, yeah. Why? 很确定 是的 怎么了
[22:37] No, I just thought she said she worked at a bank. 没什么 我刚想起来她说过她在银行工作
[22:40] Doesn’t DCFS keep adoption records? 儿童和家庭服务局会保存领养记录吗
[22:43] Mm-hmm. 会的
[22:45] Excuse me, Arlene. I need to make a call. 不好意思 阿琳 我得打个电话
[22:49] Thank you so much for calling. 非常感谢您的来电
[22:52] Okay. 好的
[22:56] Sharon. 莎伦
[22:56] Yeah? 什么事
[22:56] Yeah? 怎么
[22:57] A clerk from a local gas station 西环一家加油站的工作人员
[22:59] in the West Loop just called. 刚刚打来电话
[23:01] Said he found Natalie’s badge. 说他找到了娜塔莉的证件
[23:02] Please tell me he laid eyes on her? 请告诉我他看到她了
[23:04] He did. She was okay. 他看到了 她没事
[23:06] Okay, I’ll call Detective Halstead. 好的 我去打电话给霍斯特德警探
[23:09] Hopefully they’ll have security cameras there. 希望他们那里有监控
[23:11] Yeah. Oh, Sharon. 是的 莎伦
[23:12] Yeah? 怎么
[23:13] Where are we with the medical records? 医疗记录调查的怎么样了
[23:15] – I’m still working on it. – Okay. -我还在查 -好的
[23:19] How’s my mom? 我妈妈怎么样
[23:20] Any side effects from the anesthesia? 麻醉有什么副作用吗
[23:23] None. 没有
[23:24] She started asking about you the moment she woke up. 她一醒来就开始问你的情况
[23:27] Sweet lady. 很贴心
[23:29] Yeah, she is. 是的 没错
[23:31] Jasmine, how could you? Both of you? 贾斯敏 你怎么能这样 你们两个
[23:35] April, what are you talking about? 艾普尔 你在说什么
[23:36] They conned Annette. Th–she posed as her daughter. 他们欺骗安妮特 她冒充她的女儿
[23:39] They catfished her for an organ. 她们骗了她一个器官
[23:41] – That’s not true. – Jasmine! -不是这样 -贾斯敏
[23:43] Yeah, you were adopted. Your biological parents 是的 你被收养了 你的亲生父母
[23:47] are Derrick and Janine, both deceased. 是德里克和珍妮 他们都去世了
[23:50] You accessed adoption records to set up Annette? 你们伪造了收养记录欺骗安妮特
[23:53] Of course not. That’s ridiculous. 当然没有 太荒谬了
[23:55] – Jasmine. – Say something! -贾斯敏 -说话
[23:58] Jasmine, don’t answer him. 贾斯敏 别理他
[24:00] Annette put her life on the line for you. 安妮特为了你愿意冒生命危险
[24:03] I know. I know she did. 我知道 我知道是这样
[24:06] And I didn’t set out to hurt her, I promise. 我不是故意要伤害她 我保证
[24:12] It’s just when I found out 只是我发现
[24:13] that my biological parents were dead… 我的亲生父母已经死了…
[24:17] I had no other options. 我没有其他选择
[24:19] My boys. I couldn’t leave my boys. 我的孩子们 我不能丢下我的孩子
[24:24] I couldn’t. 我不能
[24:27] What you did is illegal. Annette could press charges. 你这么做是违法的 安妮特可以起诉你
[24:33] What was the plan? 你有什么计划
[24:35] You gonna ditch her while she’s recovering? 你要在她康复期间抛弃她吗
[24:37] God, no. 天啊 不会
[24:40] Never. 不可能
[24:42] Annette may not be my biological mom, 安妮特可能不是我的亲生母亲
[24:44] but she’s become family to me and the boys. 但她已经成了我和孩子们的家人
[24:48] We love her. We’d never abandon her. 我们爱她 我们永远不会抛弃她
[24:51] Isn’t Jasmine’s fault. 不是贾斯敏的错
[24:53] Listen, this whole thing was my idea. 整件事都是我的主意
[24:55] Okay, please. 好的 别说了
[24:58] I cannot believe you would do this. 真不敢相信你会这么做
[25:01] April. 艾普尔
[25:13] – Where are you taking us? – Just be quiet, you. -你要带我们去哪里 -你安静一点
[25:16] – Come on, man. – We done with them? -拜托 -我们不需要他们了吧
[25:18] No, no, no. I need– 不不不 我需要
[25:19] they’re my insurance policy. 他们是我的保险
[25:21] But you–you go, man. I’ll see you soon, okay? 但是你 你走吧 我们回见 好吗
[25:23] I love you, man. 我爱你 兄弟
[25:25] Don’t even think about it, girl. 想都不要想 姑娘
[25:27] Please, I have a son. 求求你 我有个儿子
[25:30] Come on, just go. Go in the house. 快点 快走 进屋去
[25:31] – Come on. – All right, easy, man, easy! -快点 -好的 别急 别急
[25:34] Go. Just keep quiet. Go. Move. 快走 别说话 快走 走
[25:39] Come on, inside. 快点 进来
[25:46] I can’t believe you’re really here. 我不敢相信你真的来了
[25:48] But… 但是…
[25:56] Go now, Mom. I just need you to go. 走吧 妈妈 我需要你走
[25:59] Go. 你走
[26:02] – In the living room. – Come on. -在客厅 -过去
[26:30] He’s ill. Maybe we can help him. 他病了 也许我们可以帮他
[26:36] Nah, you can’t. 不 你们帮不了
[26:42] Grab these chairs. 把椅子拿出来
[26:45] Put them back to back and sit down. 背靠背放着 坐上去
[26:47] – But we can help– – Just do it. -但我们可以帮忙 -快照做
[26:49] Please. 拜托了
[26:51] Okay. 好的
[27:16] Close the door. I may have something to help 关门 你的调查 我可能
[27:18] with your investigation. Bobby Clemons’– 可以帮上忙 波比·克莱蒙斯
[27:21] – Tyler’s son’s–medical records. – How t did you those? -泰勒的儿子的病历 -你怎么拿到的
[27:24] We can’t unseal medical records. 我们没法解封病历
[27:25] All that matters is, I got them. 重要的是 我拿到了
[27:27] Bobby was treated for stage IV brain cancer at East Mercy. 波比在东部仁爱医院接受了脑癌晚期的治疗
[27:31] He’s terminal. His grandmother signed him out, 他活不久了 他的奶奶帮他办理了出院
[27:34] – took him home for hospice. – His grandmother? -带他回家接受临终关怀 -他的奶奶吗
[27:36] We couldn’t track her down. Her last known was demolished. 我们没能找到她 她最后的住址已经拆除了
[27:40] 3768 South Parnell Ave. 南帕内尔大街3768号
[27:44] Everybody listen up, this is Halstead. 大家听好 我是霍斯特德
[27:46] I need you to meet at Sox lot for a pre-raid brief. 我需要你们去索克斯停车场参加突袭前的简报
[27:48] I got a solid location on our target. 我找到目标的确切位置了
[27:50] Copy that. 收到
[27:56] I was hoping you were Jasmine and my grandbabies. 我还希望是贾斯敏和我的外孙来看我
[28:00] Annette, that’s what we came to talk to you about. 安妮特 我们就是来跟你谈这事的
[28:02] I’m so sorry, but… 很抱歉 但是…
[28:05] we have to tell you Jasmine 我们得告诉你贾斯敏
[28:07] is not actually your daughter. 其实不是你的女儿
[28:14] – Ms. Hill? – I already knew. -希尔女士 -我已经知道了
[28:16] – What? – My daughter, Zora, -什么 -我的女儿 佐拉
[28:20] died 12 years ago in a shelter. 十二年前死在一个收容所
[28:23] At least, that’s what the folks in the neighborhood tell me. 至少附近的邻居是这么告诉我的
[28:26] But if knew Jasmine wasn’t yours, 你既然知道贾斯敏不是你亲生的
[28:27] w-why didn’t you say something? 你为什么不说出来呢
[28:33] I was just a baby myself when I got pregnant. 我怀上孩子的时候 自己都还是个孩子
[28:37] I made some bad choices trying to provide for my little girl, 我为了能养活宝贝女儿做了些坏事
[28:41] but I ended up doing time. That’s how I lost her. 但我被抓进监狱了 失去了对她的抚养权
[28:48] But I never stopped thinking about her. 但我无时无刻不想念她
[28:52] So when Jasmine called… 所以当贾斯敏来电时
[28:56] I knew it was God… 我知道是上帝
[29:01] Giving me another chance to do some good, 派她给我一个重新做好人的机会
[29:05] to make it up to Zora somehow. So i… 来弥补我对佐拉做的错事 所以我
[29:09] I played along. 我顺其自然了
[29:12] I didn’t tell Jasmine that someone must’ve made 我没告诉贾斯敏有人可能
[29:15] a clerical error, and I wasn’t really her mother. 笔误了 而我不是她的亲生母亲
[29:20] Annette, it– 安妮特 这
[29:21] it wasn’t a clerical error. 这不是什么笔误
[29:23] Jasmine knew you were not her mother. 贾斯敏知道你不是她的生母
[29:26] She conned you. 她骗了你
[29:41] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[29:43] Ms. Hill, what they did was wrong. 希尔女士 他们做了错事
[29:46] For the first time in my life, 我平生第一次
[29:51] I have a family. 拥有了一个家
[29:55] And I don’t wanna lose her or those boys. 我不想失去她和那些男孩
[30:04] Our obligation was to inform you. 我们有责任告诉你真相
[30:08] How you deal with it is up to you. 但你怎么处理是你的事
[30:12] Thank you. 谢谢你
[30:17] So, can you ask them– 那么 你能让
[30:22] my family– to come see me? 我的家人进来看我吗
[30:37] She’d rather live in the lie. 她情愿活在谎言里
[30:41] Guess sometimes the truth is more painful. 也许是现实更让人痛苦
[30:46] Help, somebody help! 帮帮忙 来人 帮帮忙
[30:49] – Don’t– – No– -别这样 -放手
[30:51] Krista, don’t. Ow! 克丽丝塔 别这样
[30:52] They’re under my skin! I have to get them out! 它们在我的皮肤下面 我得把它们弄出来
[30:54] Two of Haldol, IV. 静脉注射两个单位氟哌啶醇
[30:56] – She needs help. Let’s go. – No, please, no, no. -她需要帮助 我们走 -不 求你 不要
[30:58] No, no, no, please. 不要 不要 求你了
[30:59] You’re poisoning me. Mom! 你在给我下毒 妈妈
[31:00] No, you have to listen. It’s poison! 不要 听我说 这是毒药
[31:02] Krista, I’m sorry, but you’re a danger to yourself. 克丽丝塔 我很抱歉 但你在伤害自己
[31:04] We have to give you medication. 我们必须得给你注射药物
[31:06] Meds are in. 药打进去了
[31:09] Joanne, are you all right? Let’s take a look at your face. 乔安妮 你还好吗 来看看你脸的伤
[31:11] You okay? 你还好吗
[31:11] If you hadn’t told her– if you’d just let me continue 如果你没告诉她 如果你让我继续
[31:14] helping her… Now what? 帮她就好了 现在可怎么办
[31:16] Well, if she continues to exhibit self-harming behavior, 如果她继续表现出自残行为
[31:19] we’ll put her on a psych hold. 我们就将把她收治进精神科
[31:20] And what if she doesn’t take her medicine? 那如果她不服药呢
[31:22] In that case, the next step 这样的话 下一步
[31:23] would be to seek a court order to get her committed 就只能申请法院命令来强制她服从
[31:25] so that she can receive the necessary treatment, 好让她能得到必要的治疗
[31:27] – but let’s not get ahead– – Institutionalize her? -但先别扯那么远 -送她进精神病院吗
[31:29] She’s gonna have to drop out of college! 那样她就得从大学退学了
[31:32] I had this under control. 我本来控制得好好的
[31:34] You ruined her life! 是你毁了她
[31:45] Sorry, son. 对不起 儿子
[31:51] I’m–I’m so sorry I wasn’t there. 我很抱歉 我没能陪着你
[32:02] This is Detective Jay Halstead 我是芝加哥警局的
[32:03] with the Chicago Police Department. 杰·霍尔斯德特警探
[32:06] Tyler, we have you surrounded. 泰勒 你已经被我们包围了
[32:09] I don’t want you or your family to get hurt. 我们不想伤害你和你的家人
[32:13] I want you to come out the front door 我希望你能从前门走出来
[32:15] with your hands where we can see them. 举高双手放在我们能看到的地方
[32:17] No one’s gonna shoot. 没人会朝你开枪
[32:20] I know you’re with Natalie Manning 我知道你跟娜塔莉·曼宁
[32:21] and Crockett Marcel. 以及克罗特·马塞尔在一起
[32:23] As an act of good faith, have them come out first. 为了表示你的诚意 请先让他们出来
[32:29] If you do not comply, 如果你不按照我的指示做
[32:31] – we’ll be forced to breach the house. – Here, uncuff her. -我们将强行突破 -拿着 给她解开手铐
[32:40] Okay, you can go. 你可以走了
[32:50] Go ahead, go. You go. 走吧 你走
[32:53] – No, i– – It’s okay. -不 我不能 -没事的
[32:56] Do as he says. It’s okay. 照他说的做 没事的
[32:57] Go, it’s okay. 走吧 没事的
[32:59] Shut the door behind you. Shut the door. 出去后把门关上 把门关上
[33:10] Patrol, stand down. Friendly coming out. 警员 别开枪 是友方
[33:15] Shields! 掩护
[33:16] Go, go, go. 走 走 走
[33:18] Get her out! Get her out! 带她走 带她走
[33:21] Get her out of there. Move, move! 带她离开这 快走 走
[33:28] I’m sorry about your son. 我很遗憾你儿子去世了
[33:36] Go ahead. 你也走
[33:58] No! Come on. 不要 别这样
[34:01] Come on, man. 别这样
[34:03] Don’t do that! 别这么做
[34:06] – Breach, breach, breach! – Crockett! No! -突破 突破 突破 – 克罗特 不要
[34:11] Crockett! 克罗特
[34:21] Natalie? 娜塔莉
[34:23] Come here, you. 快抱一个
[34:26] Are you okay? Are you hurt? 你还好吗 你有受伤吗
[34:27] No, I’m fine. I’m–but Crockett. 没有 我没伤 但克罗特
[34:29] – What–where is he? – I don’t know. -怎么了 他在哪 -我不知道
[34:31] He was in the house, and there was a gunshot, 他本来在房子里 然后有人开枪了
[34:33] and all the officers swarmed in, 然后警察们蜂拥进去了
[34:34] but they won’t let me in. 但他们不让我进去
[34:35] They won’t tell me anything. 也不告诉我任何情况
[34:42] Crockett. 克罗特
[34:49] I was so scared. 我好害怕
[34:52] I’m okay, I’m okay. 我没事 我没事
[34:56] – You all right? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[34:59] All right, get him to the E.D. 好了 把他送去急诊科
[35:00] Make sure you get him two units of uncrossed blood, stat. 保证尽快给他2单位分流血液
[35:08] That man owes you his life. 那家伙欠你们一条命
[35:29] For what it’s worth, I completely understand 不管怎么样 我很理解
[35:32] why you did what you did. 你为什么做这些
[35:38] I wish I could just shake her. 我真希望可以让她动摇
[35:43] I wanna make her see she’s– 我想让她明白她这是
[35:45] she’s just throwing her future away. 她这是在毁掉自己的未来
[35:49] I mean, it’s our most basic, primal instinct as parents 这是我们作为家长最原始的本能
[35:54] to protect our kids, often from themselves, right? 想保护我们的孩子 通常是不被自己毁掉
[35:57] Which is when it gets really tricky. 这时候就变得很难
[36:00] If you can resist that instinct, if you can just– 如果你能抑制住那种本能 如果你能
[36:03] just try and let Krista figure things out on her own… 试着让克丽丝塔自己摸索
[36:07] You mean let her lose everything. 你是说让她失去一切
[36:09] If that’s what it takes, yeah. 如果代价是这样 那没错
[36:11] I mean, if you can tolerate watching her experience 我是说 如果你能忍耐着
[36:14] the consequences of her own decisions, 看她承担自己所做决定的后果
[36:17] there’s a really good chance that eventually, 那么很有可能到了最后
[36:20] she will see the benefits of staying compliant. 她会认识到听话的好处
[36:22] And Joanne, that’s the only real shot she has 乔安妮 那也是她唯一
[36:27] at learning how to manage her illness. 可以学习如何控制疾病的机会
[36:46] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[36:50] So, uh, I–I brought you something. 我给你带了些东西
[36:59] What… What’s that? 什么东西
[37:00] It’s, uh– It’s suboxone. 纳络酮
[37:02] Okay, I’ll bring you more tomorrow. 我明天会再给你带一点
[37:04] You should not have to suffer like this. 你不该受到这样的折磨
[37:14] First, you snitch on me. Then you come in here 你先是告发了我 然后你又来
[37:17] and you jeopardize my recovery? 破坏我的康复治疗吗
[37:21] They catch me, 他们抓到了我
[37:22] I would never be able to practice again. 我才也不能行医了
[37:25] – Hannah, I was just– – Go. -汉娜 我只是 -你走
[37:27] Go and don’t come back again. Go! 你走 再也别回来 你走啊
[37:31] Go! Go! 你走 快走
[37:33] Get out! 滚
[37:34] Get out. Get out now! 滚 现在就滚
[37:37] Hannah, is everything okay? 汉娜 你还好吗
[37:53] – Ben. – Now look here. -本 -你听我说
[37:54] I know you’re used to running things in the hospital, 我知道你习惯在医院管理事务了
[37:56] but I am my own man. Do not make decisions for me. 但是我自己做主 不要为我做决定
[38:00] Okay? 好吗
[38:03] You’re still waiting for your results? 你还在等结果吗
[38:06] I’m sorry, babe. 抱歉 亲爱的
[38:07] I just can’t– What if it’s bad news? 我真的办不到 如果是坏结果呢
[38:12] What if the hormone therapy isn’t working? 如果激素疗法不管用怎么办
[38:14] Then we’ll figure something else out. 那我们就再想别的办法
[38:17] I’m gonna be with you every step of the way. 你走每一步我都会陪着你的
[38:19] I know you will, and that’s what scares me. 我知道你会的 所以我很害怕
[38:22] – What’s that mean? – Ben, no– -什么意思 -本 别
[38:23] Maggie. 麦基
[38:25] You were by my side at my lowest. 我在谷底的时候是你陪着我
[38:27] And now you’re in remission. 现在你处于康复期
[38:30] You should be out there, having fun, 你应该去打保龄球 开开心心
[38:33] not stuck in the hospital with me. 而不是跟我困在医院里
[38:35] There you go again, telling me what to do. 你又来了 你又告诉我该怎么办了
[38:39] You don’t get it, do you? 你还是不明白 是不是
[38:42] You are my life. 你就是我的人生
[38:46] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰
[38:49] I come bearing very good news. 我带来了很好的消息
[38:52] What? 什么
[38:54] Do you want to step in my office? 你们想进办公室谈吗
[38:55] No! Please, tell me now. 不 拜托 现在就告诉我
[38:59] The radiologist read your scans. 放射科医生看了你的扫描结果
[39:01] No sign of a mass. 没有肿块的迹象
[39:02] And your blood work– 还有你的血检
[39:03] it was remarkable, really. No detectable tumor markers. 结果真的很好 没检测出肿瘤指标
[39:08] So does that mean… 所以那是不是意味着
[39:11] You’re officially in remission. 你正式进入康复期了
[39:26] After inseminating the eggs, 在卵子受精以后
[39:28] unfortunately, we found that none of them fertilized. 很不幸 我们并未发现受精卵
[39:31] I know this is not the news you wanted, 我知道这不是你们想要的结果
[39:33] but it doesn’t have to be the end of the road. 但这不一定是你们长路的终点
[39:35] You can start another cycle in as little as six weeks. 你们最快六周之后可以再进行下一个周期
[39:43] Um, we’ll talk about it and let you know. 我们谈过以后再告知你
[39:45] No. I’ll do it. 不 我会做的
[39:56] All right, so what do you wanna do to celebrate? 很好 你想做什么庆祝一下
[39:59] A spa treatment, dinner– you name it, I got you. 水疗 晚饭 你随便说 我请客
[40:03] Just being with you. That’s enough. 跟你在一起就足够了
[40:05] Aww, come on. Come on, come on, come on. 别这样 快点想一个
[40:08] Weren’t you just lecturing me about having fun? 你刚才不还在教我怎么开心吗
[40:10] – Yeah. – Look, go big or go home. -对 -要玩就玩大的
[40:13] If you had one wish, right now, anything in the world, 如果你现在有一个愿望 世上任何东西
[40:17] – what would it be? – Honestly? -你想要什么 -说实话吗
[40:26] If… 如果
[40:27] The only thing I would wish is… 我唯一想要的就是
[40:34] To spend the rest of my life with you. 和你一起度过余生
[40:39] Are you serious? 你认真的吗
[40:42] You know, you better not be playing with me, 你最好别是在跟我开玩笑
[40:44] because, you know, I’d marry you tomorrow. 你要知道 我可能明天就娶你
[40:45] – I’m not playing. – Oh, baby. -我没开玩笑 -亲爱的
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme