时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Crockett, it’s okay. | 克罗特 没事的 |
[00:06] | What happened is in the past. | 过去的都过去了 |
[00:07] | Can’t remember what it was. | 我都记不清发生了什么 |
[00:09] | Now we just have to set up the nursery, | 现在我们只需要把婴儿床搭好 |
[00:11] | but in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[00:13] | how ’bout that date? | 让我们约会吧 |
[00:16] | You won’t turn yourself in. | 你不主动承认的话 |
[00:17] | I can’t let this go on. | 我不能让你再这样继续下去了 |
[00:19] | Ed, I thought we had an understanding. | 我还以为我们有了共识 |
[00:21] | You can’t possibly know what it’s like. | 你是不会明白这种感受的 |
[00:23] | Every day I say I’m gonna quit. | 每天我都对自己说我要戒掉 |
[00:25] | – I will turn myself in. – I can go with you. | -我会主动承认的 -我可以和你一起去 |
[00:28] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好的 我希望这样 |
[00:30] | Come to my place? | 来我家吗 |
[00:48] | Breakfast? | 吃早餐吗 |
[00:50] | There’s a spot on the corner with excellent French press. | 街角有家店的法式压滤壶非常好 |
[00:54] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[01:01] | I don’t know–sorry. | 我不知道 抱歉 |
[01:04] | I gotta get to work. My shift starts soon. | 我得上班去了 快轮到我当班了 |
[01:17] | Listen. | 听着 |
[01:18] | What we talked about last night– | 我们昨晚谈好的事 |
[01:21] | this doesn’t change anything, does it? | 这并不会改变什么吧 |
[01:23] | You mean my reporting myself? | 你是说我自首吗 |
[01:27] | Do you think I slept with you just to get out of it? | 你以为我跟你上床就为了逃脱吗 |
[01:30] | No. | 不是 |
[01:33] | I just wanna make sure that’s still the plan. | 我只是想确认你仍然打算那么做 |
[01:35] | It is. | 是的 |
[01:37] | I just need to round on a few patients | 我只要去看几个病人 |
[01:38] | so I can hand them off, | 把他们交接给别人 |
[01:42] | then I talk to Ms. Goodwin. | 然后我就和古德温女士谈谈 |
[01:44] | – I’ll come with you. – Yeah, I want you to. | -我陪你去 -我也想让你去 |
[01:50] | Hannah, you’re so smart. | 汉娜 你很聪明 |
[01:52] | And tough. | 而且很坚强 |
[01:55] | You’re so much more than this addiction. | 这个药瘾对你来说不算什么 |
[01:58] | I know you’re gonna beat it. | 我知道你一定能行的 |
[02:11] | – Hi, Mr. Sher. – Oh, please, call me Lewis. | -你好 谢尔先生 -叫我路易斯就行 |
[02:14] | This is my ex-wife, Elaine. | 这是我前妻依兰 |
[02:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:18] | – And my daughter Harper. – Hi. | -还有我女儿哈珀 -你好 |
[02:20] | I’m Dr. Manning. | 我是曼宁医生 |
[02:21] | So I see you’re experiencing some abdominal pain. | 据我所知您感到腹部疼痛 |
[02:24] | His tummy started hurting | 他今天一下飞机 |
[02:25] | as soon as he got off the airplane today. | 肚子就开始疼了 |
[02:27] | Oh, really? And where did he fly in from? | 是吗 那么他是从哪里飞来的 |
[02:30] | Daddy lives in Geneva. | 爸爸住在日内瓦 |
[02:33] | It’s 2:20 in the afternoon there right now. | 现在是那里的下午2点20分 |
[02:36] | – Oh. – Harper, sweetie, | -是吗 -哈珀宝贝 |
[02:38] | just let the doctor do her work, okay? | 不要干扰医生工作好吗 |
[02:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:40] | I’m just impressed you know so much about Geneva. | 你真厉害 对日内瓦这么了解 |
[02:43] | My daddy works in a laboratory there. | 我爸爸在那里的一家实验室工作 |
[02:46] | He’s a chemical scientist. | 他是个化学家 |
[02:48] | – Wow. – A polymer engineer. | –真厉害 -聚合物工程师 |
[02:50] | – You mind? – Harper, honey, come here. | -您不介意吧 -哈珀宝贝 过来 |
[02:59] | Does your job require you to handle any toxic materials? | 您的工作会让您接触什么有毒物质吗 |
[03:02] | I work with a lot of heavy metals, | 我要鼓捣许多重金属 |
[03:03] | but I always take proper precautions. | 但我总是做好防护措施 |
[03:05] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[03:06] | I am hearing some congestion in your chest. | 我听到您的肺部有充血 |
[03:09] | As well as a slight discoloration in your eyes. | 而且眼睛也有变色 |
[03:12] | It could be due to some kind of toxic exposure. | 有可能是因为某种有毒物质 |
[03:15] | Let’s get a tox screen, and a CBC, BMP, and a UA. | 做一个毒理检测 血常规 血液生化和尿酸 |
[03:18] | Is my Daddy gonna be okay? | 我爸爸不会有事的吧 |
[03:20] | I promise I am gonna take very good care of your dad. | 我保证我们会照顾好你父亲的 |
[03:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:24] | I’ll be back to check on you soon. | 我过会儿再回来看看 |
[03:28] | Give me one sec. | 等我一下 |
[03:32] | – Dr. Manning? – Yeah? | -曼宁医生 -怎么了 |
[03:34] | There’s something he’s not telling you, | 他有些事隐瞒了你 |
[03:35] | and I’m worried if you don’t know it, | 我担心如果你不知道的话 |
[03:37] | it will be a problem in treating him. | 可能会给他的治疗添麻烦 |
[03:39] | Absolutely. What is it? | 当然 什么事 |
[03:41] | Well, everything he just said in there–it’s not true. | 他刚才说的所有事情 都是假的 |
[03:46] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[03:47] | Lewis is not a polymer engineer in Geneva. | 路易斯不是日内瓦的聚合物工程师 |
[03:52] | His real name is Derek Jordan, | 他其实叫德里克·乔丹 |
[03:54] | and he’s an actor from New York. | 是纽约的一名演员 |
[03:56] | – An actor? – Yes. | -演员 -对 |
[03:59] | It’s a long story, but I hired him to play this role. | 说来话长 但是我雇他来演这个角色的 |
[04:05] | I don’t understand. What role? | 我不明白 什么角色 |
[04:07] | The role of my daughter’s father. | 我女儿的父亲 |
[04:24] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[04:28] | Harper, sweetie, | 哈珀 亲爱的 |
[04:29] | let’s go get a snack so the doctor can talk to your father. | 我们去买点零食 让医生跟你爸爸聊 |
[04:33] | – Be right back, Daddy. – Okay, sweetie. | -我马上就回来 爸爸 -好的宝贝 |
[04:43] | Elaine filled me in on your arrangement. | 依兰跟我说了你们的约定 |
[04:45] | I understand you want to keep pretending for Harper’s sake, | 我理解你想为了哈珀继续演下去 |
[04:49] | but since we’re alone, | 不过现在只有我们两个 |
[04:50] | I do need to gather some real information from you. | 我需要知道真实的信息 |
[04:54] | So, your initial tox screen was negative, | 你的毒理检测显示阴性 |
[04:57] | but your hemoglobin is low. | 但是你的血红素水平偏低 |
[05:00] | Have you ever had any blood disorders | 你以前是否出现过血液疾病 |
[05:02] | or iron deficiencies in your past? | 或者缺铁的情况 |
[05:04] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[05:06] | Okay, why don’t you give me your doctor’s information, | 好 不如你把你医生的信息给我 |
[05:08] | and I’ll have your medical records sent over from New York. | 我会让他从纽约发来你的医疗记录 |
[05:10] | As my daughter told you, I live in Geneva. | 我女儿告诉过你了 我住在日内瓦 |
[05:15] | Mr. Jordan, if I’m gonna treat you properly | 乔丹先生 如果我要提供正确治疗 |
[05:19] | I’m gonna need your medical history, | 我需要知道你的病史 |
[05:22] | not your character’s. | 而不是你角色的病史 |
[05:25] | My name is Lewis Sher, | 我叫路易斯·谢尔 |
[05:27] | and I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:38] | Hey, Doris, | 桃瑞丝 |
[05:39] | will you add a liver panel to my patient in three? | 帮我三号诊疗室的病人加一组肝功能 |
[05:42] | And also page Dr. Charles. This guy is nuts. | 另外呼叫一下查尔斯医生 这家伙是个疯子 |
[05:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:53] | Hey, how’s your hormone therapy going? | 你的激素疗法进展如何 |
[05:55] | It feels like my skin is crawling with ants. | 感觉我皮下爬满了蚂蚁 |
[05:57] | But other than that, I’m holding up. | 但除此之外 我还撑得住 |
[06:00] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[06:01] | Hopefully your numbers will level out soon. | 希望你的读数能尽快恢复正常 |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:04] | – Need some help over here. – Okay. | -这里需要帮助 -好 |
[06:06] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[06:07] | Siana Fredericks, seven months pregnant. | 赛安娜·弗雷德里克斯 怀孕七个月 |
[06:09] | I just paged her OB. | 我刚叫了她的妇产科医生 |
[06:10] | Okay, let’s take her to Treatment Four. | 好 送她去四号诊疗室 |
[06:12] | I’m Dr. Halstead. This is Nurse Lockwood. | 我是霍斯特德医生 这位是洛克伍德护士 |
[06:15] | You having contractions? | 你是出现了宫缩吗 |
[06:16] | I’m not in labor. I’m having a pain crisis. | 这不是分娩 是我出现疼痛危象了 |
[06:18] | Are you talking about a sickle cell crisis? | 是镰状细胞危象吗 |
[06:20] | Ooh, yes. | 对 |
[06:21] | Have you had any flare ups recently? | 你最近出现过急性发作吗 |
[06:22] | Not since I’ve been pregnant. | 怀孕之后就没有了 |
[06:23] | My OB has me on a special diet that’s been helping. | 我的妇产科医生让我注意饮食 很有效果 |
[06:26] | Is there anyone we can call? | 需要我们通知谁吗 |
[06:29] | I already spoke to my husband. | 我已经联系我老公了 |
[06:31] | He’s stuck in Minneapolis. | 他被困在明尼阿波利斯市 |
[06:33] | – When did the pain start? – Yesterday morning. | -疼痛是什么时候开始的 -昨天早上 |
[06:35] | Let’s get her on oxygen, hang a liter of saline, | 帮她输氧 挂一升生理盐水 |
[06:37] | and push 2 milligrams of morphine. | 打两毫克吗啡 |
[06:39] | No. No morphine. | 不 不要吗啡 |
[06:42] | Siana, 24 hours is a long time. | 赛安娜 24小时很久了 |
[06:44] | We have to get your crisis under control. | 我们需要控制你的危象 |
[06:47] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[06:48] | I’ve been through three rounds of IVF. | 我已经做了三轮试管授精 |
[06:50] | I’m finally carrying an embryo | 好不容易怀上一个 |
[06:52] | that doesn’t have this awful disease. | 没遗传到这个疾病的胚胎 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna make sure everything is perfect for this baby. | 我必须确保宝宝一切健康 |
[06:57] | Please call my OB Dr. Asher. | 请联系我的妇产科艾什医生 |
[07:00] | – Hannah Asher? – Yes. | -是汉娜·艾什吗 -对 |
[07:02] | She’s been helping with my birth plan. | 她一直在帮我做生产计划 |
[07:04] | She’ll know what to do. | 她知道该怎么做 |
[07:05] | Okay. Yeah, we’ll contact Dr. Asher, | 好 我们这就联系艾什医生 |
[07:07] | order some labs, and I’ll be back to check on you soon. | 做几项检查 我稍后再回来看你 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:12] | You’re calling OB? | 你要打给妇产科医生吗 |
[07:14] | I’ll try Asher’s cell. | 我试试打艾什的手机 |
[07:18] | We’re–we’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[07:23] | Going straight to voicemail. | 转入语音信箱了 |
[07:24] | OB must be backed up this morning | 今天早上妇产科肯定很忙 |
[07:28] | – I’ll run up and find her. – All right. | -我上去找她 -好 |
[07:34] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[07:35] | He wouldn’t break character for me either. | 他在我面前也不愿意出戏 |
[07:38] | Break character? This isn’t a play. | 出戏 这可不是演剧 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I mean, I’ve been doing this for 30 years. | 是啊 我做这行三十年了 |
[07:43] | This is a new one. | 还是第一次见这种情况 |
[07:45] | And this poor little girl growing up with this lie? | 这个可怜的小女孩是伴随着谎言长大的 |
[07:48] | Okay, but she’s not sick. He is. | 但她没有生病 他病了 |
[07:50] | So what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[07:56] | – I had fun last night. – Me too. | -昨晚我很开心 -我也是 |
[07:59] | How about we do it again tonight? | 我们今天晚上继续怎么样 |
[08:04] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以啊 |
[08:07] | April. With me. | 艾普尔 过来 |
[08:10] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[08:13] | Paramedics just called. | 急救员刚刚来过电话 |
[08:15] | I got a guy over on Chicago Avenue | 有个人在芝加哥大街 |
[08:17] | with some sort of cardiac event. | 心脏病犯了 |
[08:19] | All my attendings are tied up. | 主治医师都忙着 |
[08:20] | Was hoping that you two could handle it. | 我希望你们俩能处理这事 |
[08:22] | – How long until they land? – They’re not. | -他们多久到 -他们不过来 |
[08:24] | I need you two to get over there. | 我需要你们俩过去 |
[08:26] | Guy’s refusing to get in the ambo. | 这人拒绝上救护车 |
[08:30] | So you think that he’s really sick? | 你觉得他是真的病了 |
[08:32] | Yes, his symptoms are all over the place. | 对 他的症状很明显 |
[08:34] | – But he refuses to cooperate. – Oh, God. | -但他拒绝配合 -我的天 |
[08:37] | We can’t make a diagnosis without an accurate history. | 没有准确的病史我们无法做诊断 |
[08:40] | Do you think that you could talk to him? | 你觉得你能劝劝他吗 |
[08:42] | Get him to drop the performance? | 让他别再扮演角色了 |
[08:44] | I wish that I could, | 我也希望我能劝得动 |
[08:46] | but that is how he is. | 可他就是这样的 |
[08:48] | When I first met Derek, | 我第一次见到德里克时 |
[08:49] | he was playing a paraplegic on Broadway. | 他在百老汇演一个下肢瘫痪的人 |
[08:51] | He would go home every night in his wheelchair. | 他每天晚上都坐轮椅回家 |
[08:55] | Okay, I think this is getting out of hand. | 我觉得这事有点失控了 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry, but we might have to call child services. | 很抱歉 但我们可能要叫儿童服务机构了 |
[08:59] | No. | 别 |
[09:00] | I’m sorry, but we are very concerned about Harper. | 很抱歉 但我们很为哈珀担心 |
[09:03] | No, no, no. Don’t do that. | 别别别 别那么做 |
[09:04] | This is all about Harper. That is why I did this. | 这一切都是为了哈珀 所以我才会这么做 |
[09:08] | I grew up without a father. | 我从小就没有父亲 |
[09:09] | I couldn’t stand the thought of that happening to her. | 我无法接受她也面临同样的状况 |
[09:12] | But, I mean, hiring an actor? | 可是雇个演员 |
[09:14] | I mean, you didn’t have any male friends? | 你就没有什么男性的朋友吗 |
[09:17] | Or relatives who could serve as role models? | 或者亲戚 可以来帮你演的 |
[09:19] | No. | 没有 |
[09:20] | When Harper’s real father abandoned us, | 哈珀的生父抛弃我们时 |
[09:24] | there was nobody. | 我们身边没有任何人 |
[09:26] | And when I hired Lewis, | 当我雇路易斯时 |
[09:28] | it was just supposed to be one time, okay? | 本来就是一次性的 |
[09:31] | It was father/daughter day at our preschool, | 那天是我们学前班的父女日 |
[09:33] | and the thing is, she just fell in love with him. | 情况是 她一下子就爱上了他 |
[09:36] | And it made her so happy. | 让她特别开心 |
[09:38] | – So you did it again. – And again. | -于是就有了下一次 -又一次 |
[09:41] | And again. | 又一次 |
[09:43] | Look, I know what I did was wrong, | 我知道我这么做是不对的 |
[09:45] | but I am putting an end to it. | 但我正在设法阻止 |
[09:47] | I told Derek this was the last time. | 我告诉德里克这是最后一次了 |
[09:50] | Lewis is gonna go back to Europe. | 路易斯要回欧洲 |
[09:52] | He’s going to get busy with work. | 他的工作会很忙 |
[09:54] | He’ll lose touch with Harper, and after a few months, | 他会不再与哈珀联系 过几个月 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna tell her that he died in a work accident. | 我会告诉她 他在一次工作事故中去世了 |
[10:00] | – And that will be the end of it. – But Harper’s eight years old. | -这一切就结束了 -可哈珀八岁了 |
[10:04] | I mean, don’t you think that killing off her father | 难道你不觉得父亲去世 |
[10:07] | would be pretty traumatic for her? | 会对她造成很大创伤吗 |
[10:09] | Not as traumatic as the truth. | 那也比真相带来的创伤小 |
[10:11] | Harper’s real father has zero interest | 哈珀的生父对成为她生命中的一部分 |
[10:13] | in being a part of her life. | 一点兴趣都没有 |
[10:16] | Please, just try to figure out what’s going on with Derek, okay? | 拜托你们 把德里克的病情弄清楚就行了 |
[10:25] | So we’re right back where we started? | 那我们又回到原点了 |
[10:27] | Well, maybe not. | 也未必 |
[10:29] | I mean, if Derek knows that his character is gonna die, | 如果德里克知道他扮演的角色要死了 |
[10:34] | is it really just a coincidence | 他被送到医院 |
[10:35] | that he’s ended up in a hospital? | 难道真的只是巧合吗 |
[10:52] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[11:05] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. | -您有事吗 -嗯 |
[11:08] | – Looking for Dr. Asher. – She hasn’t come in yet. | -我在找艾什医生 -她还没到 |
[11:11] | We had to cancel her first appointment. | 我们只得把她的第一个预约给取消了 |
[11:12] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[11:18] | Hey, Courtney. What’s going on? | 考特尼 什么情况 |
[11:20] | Hey. Got here about a half hour ago. | 大约半小时前到的 |
[11:22] | He refused to get in the ambo. | 他拒绝上救护车 |
[11:23] | His name’s Larry Simpson. | 他叫拉里·辛普森 |
[11:25] | Cardiologist put him on digoxin. | 心内科医生给他用地高辛 |
[11:27] | He mixed up his meds this morning. | 他今天早上把药弄混了 |
[11:29] | Took a triple dose. | 吃了三倍的量 |
[11:30] | All right, we’ll take it from here. Stand by. | 好了 接下来交给我们吧 你待命 |
[11:32] | Hey, Larry. | 拉里 |
[11:33] | I’m April. This is Dr. Saxton. | 我是艾普尔 这位是塞克斯顿医生 |
[11:35] | Oh, thank God. Please help me. | 感谢上帝 求你帮帮我吧 |
[11:37] | Tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[11:39] | I started feeling faint on my way into work. | 我上班路上就感觉发晕 |
[11:42] | I called my cardiologist. | 我给我的心内科医生打了电话 |
[11:43] | He said to find a way to keep my heart rate up and call 911. | 他说让我尽量保持心率 打911呼救 |
[11:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:49] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你想的跟我一样吗 |
[11:51] | Milligram of Epi. | 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[11:52] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[11:54] | All right, Larry, | 好的 拉里 |
[11:55] | we’re gonna give you some meds to keep your heart rate up | 等我们到了医院 我们会给你一些药 |
[11:58] | while we get you to the hospital, all right? | 保持住你的心率 好吗 |
[11:59] | Do what you have to. I can’t keep this up. | 你们该怎么做就做吧 我不能一直这样 |
[12:02] | Okay. All the way up. | 好的 袖子挽上去 |
[12:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:05] | You’re gonna feel a little pinch. | 你会感觉到有点疼 |
[12:08] | – Okay. – All right. | -打好了 -好的 |
[12:10] | Now slow it down. | 现在步子慢下来 |
[12:12] | – Wait. – Whoa, Noah! | -等等 -诺亚 |
[12:16] | His heart rate must be dropping. | 他的心率肯定下降了 |
[12:16] | Hey, Larry. Larry, Larry. | 拉里 拉里 |
[12:19] | All right, you have to keep moving, okay? | 你要继续动起来 知道吗 |
[12:20] | – Okay. – Keep moving. | -好的 -一直保持住 |
[12:21] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[12:25] | It’s gonna be eight hours | 他体内的地高辛 |
[12:26] | until his body metabolizes the digoxin. | 需要八个小时才能代谢掉 |
[12:28] | Till that happens, he has to keep running. | 在那之前他只能一直跑着了 |
[12:31] | – We gotta pace his heart. – While he’s running. | -我们得给他做复律 -边跑边复律 |
[12:34] | Hey, guys. You gotta do something. | 两位 你们得做点什么 |
[12:37] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[12:39] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[12:42] | – Hey, what do we got? – Name’s Walter Hobbs. | -什么情况 -病人叫沃尔特·霍布斯 |
[12:45] | 50-year-old prison transfer from Indiana. | 50岁 从印第安纳转运过来的囚犯 |
[12:46] | Vital’s stable but there’s something wrong with his arm. | 生命体征还平稳 但胳膊似乎出了问题 |
[12:48] | – What happened? – Not sure. | -怎么回事 -不确定 |
[12:50] | Okay, hang in there, Walter. | 坚持住 沃尔特 |
[12:51] | Hey, trainee, start an IV. Get him on the monitors. | 实习生 开始给他输液 连上监护仪 |
[12:53] | Easy, buddy. | 放轻松 兄弟 |
[12:55] | I’m gonna do a sheet transfer on my count. | 准备换床 听我口令 |
[12:57] | Nice and easy, folks! | 小心慢来 各位 |
[12:59] | Watch the shackles, everybody. | 所有人 注意手铐脚镣 |
[13:03] | Okay, ready? One, two, three. | 好了 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[13:08] | Easy, buddy, easy. | 放松 哥们 放松 |
[13:09] | You’re all right, you’re all right. | 你没事的 会没事的 |
[13:11] | Scissors. Start him on O2. | 给我剪刀 给他输氧 |
[13:13] | Belly’s soft. | 腹部触诊柔软 |
[13:15] | Lungs are clear. | 双肺呼吸音清晰 |
[13:17] | Walter, can you tell us what happened? | 沃尔特 你能告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[13:23] | Arm’s hard as a rock. | 胳膊像石头一样硬 |
[13:25] | Okay, all right. | 好的 没事的 |
[13:26] | He’s got compartment syndrome. | 他出现了筋膜间隙综合征 |
[13:28] | Needs a fasciotomy to relieve the pressure. | 需要做筋膜切开术来减压 |
[13:29] | Let’s get the hybrid OR ready. | 准备好混合手术室 |
[13:31] | Any idea what caused this? | 你们知道这是什么原因吗 |
[13:35] | Fellas. | 两位 |
[13:36] | Drugs, fight — what are we working with here? | 毒品 斗殴 我们这是处理什么情况 |
[13:39] | Indiana sent him to the closest level-one trauma center | 印第安纳把他送到了最近的一级创伤中心 |
[13:41] | because his wounds are severe. | 因为他的伤情严重 |
[13:43] | We can’t treat him if you don’t tell us what happened. | 如果你不告诉我们详情 我们没法治疗 |
[13:45] | Walter’s been on Indiana death row for ten years. | 沃尔特在印第安纳州的死囚区关了十年了 |
[13:48] | The creep killed a family of five at a home invasion. | 这个变态闯入民宅 灭了一家五口满门 |
[13:51] | He was scheduled to be executed today, | 他本该是今天被处决的 |
[13:52] | but something went wrong– didn’t kill him. | 但不知哪里出了问题 他没死 |
[13:57] | You mean, you gave this man a lethal injection? | 你是说 你们对他用了注射处死 |
[14:01] | Yeah, ‘cept it wasn’t lethal. | 对 但他却没死 |
[14:11] | Well, I was able to open up his arm | 我能切开他的手臂 |
[14:12] | and relieve the pressure, but he’s still in bad shape. | 把减压手术做了 但他情况还是很糟 |
[14:16] | And the corrections officers | 而且狱警们坚称 |
[14:17] | insist they don’t know what was in the lethal cocktail. | 他们不知道注射处死药物的成分 |
[14:19] | Well, I’m not surprised. | 我不感到意外 |
[14:20] | Pharmaceutical companies are no longer permitting | 现在制药公司已经不再允许 |
[14:23] | the use of their drugs for executions. | 使用它们研发的药物来处决犯人 |
[14:25] | Odds are these guys used something | 很可能是这些人在注射处死的时候 |
[14:27] | without their authorization. | 是未经授权状态下的用药 |
[14:29] | Fools missed his vein completely. | 那些白痴完全没找到静脉 |
[14:31] | Drugs are trapped in his muscle, | 药物被注射进了肌肉当中 |
[14:33] | slowly leeching into his bloodstream. | 缓慢释放到血流里 |
[14:34] | We need to know what they gave him. | 我们需要知道注射的药物是什么 |
[14:35] | Well, I’ll call the warden, | 我给典狱长打电话 |
[14:37] | and see if I can coax him into telling me what they used. | 看我能否让他说出他们注射了什么 |
[14:40] | Meantime, see what else you can do | 与此同时 你们看看还有什么别的办法能 |
[14:42] | to flush his system. | 把他体内的药物冲洗掉 |
[14:44] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[14:47] | Really did a number on him. | 可真够他受的 |
[14:49] | Let’s just treat the guy and get him out of here. | 我们只要给这家伙治疗 然后把他送走就行了 |
[14:52] | Amen to that. | 祝我们好运吧 |
[14:56] | Where’s Dr. Asher? | 艾什医生呢 |
[14:58] | I’m afraid she’s not available right now. | 恐怕她现在没空 |
[15:00] | Good news is I went ahead and paged Dr. Patchefsky– | 好消息是我呼叫了帕切夫斯基医生 |
[15:02] | I don’t want another doctor. | 我不想要别的医生 |
[15:03] | – She’s more than qualified. – No way. | -她完全有资格 -不行 |
[15:05] | I’ve had too many doctors accuse me | 已经有太多医生指责我 |
[15:07] | of using my pain as an excuse to get high. | 用疼痛作借口来嗑药了 |
[15:10] | Dr. Asher’s the only one who understands my situation. | 艾什医生是唯一了解我处境的医生 |
[15:13] | Siana, your labs showed that you’re anemic. | 赛安娜 你的化验结果显示你贫血 |
[15:15] | If you won’t see another OB, | 如果你不想让其他产科医生来看你 |
[15:16] | at least let me give you some blood. | 请至少让我给你输点血 |
[15:18] | – A transfusion? – Yes. | -要输血吗 -是的 |
[15:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:20] | Siana, the last thing Dr. Asher would want | 赛安娜 艾什医生最不希望的就是 |
[15:23] | is for this to evolve into something | 你的病情发展下去 |
[15:24] | that could harm the baby. | 伤害到你的宝宝 |
[15:28] | Let us help you. You need this transfusion. | 让我们帮助你 你需要输血 |
[15:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:32] | Type and cross her for two units. | 给她拿两个单位的血做交叉配型 |
[15:33] | Start the first unit as soon as it’s up. | 准备好后马上开始输第一单位的血 |
[15:35] | Got it. | 收到 |
[15:36] | Hang in there. You’re gonna feel better soon. | 坚持一下 你很快会好起来的 |
[15:47] | Hannah, where are you? | 汉娜 你在哪里 |
[15:49] | You should’ve been here hours ago. | 你应该几小时之前就已经到这里了 |
[15:50] | You have a patient who needs you! | 你有个病人需要你 |
[15:53] | Listen, whatever–whatever your situation is, just call me. | 听着 不管你情况如何 打电话给我 |
[15:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:57] | Just let me know you’re okay. | 只要报个平安 |
[16:02] | Can’t keep this up for much longer. | 我坚持不下去了 |
[16:04] | We’re almost set. | 我们差不多装好了 |
[16:06] | – So what is this? – Defibrillator. | -这是什么 -除颤器 |
[16:09] | Now that you’re staying in place, | 现在你只要待在原地 |
[16:10] | we can send a continuous charge to your chest, okay? | 我们会持续给你的胸腔充电 好吗 |
[16:13] | It’ll steady your heart rate long enough | 它会让你的心率保持稳定足够长的时间 |
[16:14] | for us to get you to the hospital. | 我们就可以把你送到医院 |
[16:16] | We’re good. | 好了 |
[16:18] | All right, Larry. Here we go. | 好 拉里 我们开始了 |
[16:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:21] | Turning it on. | 开启 |
[16:28] | Give me a hand! | 帮帮我 |
[16:36] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:37] | We need you to get back on the treadmill. | 我们得让你回到跑步机上 |
[16:39] | – What? No, no. – Yeah, I know. | -什么 不 不 -对 我知道 |
[16:41] | Your heart rate is still dangerously low. | 你的心率还是很低 非常危险 |
[16:42] | You have to keep running to keep it up. | 你只能继续跑 保持心率上升 |
[16:44] | – I can’t. – Hey, Larry. | -我跑不动了 -拉里 |
[16:45] | You have no choice. | 你别无选择 |
[16:46] | Come on. Larry, come on! | 醒醒 拉里 醒醒 |
[16:48] | Okay, okay, okay. Just stop slapping me. | 好好好 别抽我就行 |
[16:50] | All right, I know. Come on. Give me a hand. | 好 我知道 来 帮帮我 |
[16:52] | Oh. Okay. | 好 |
[16:53] | Give me a hand. Ah, there you go. | 帮帮我 过来 |
[16:57] | Good. | 好 |
[17:00] | – Take it up to a five. – Five? | -调到五档 -五档 |
[17:05] | The pads couldn’t make good contact | 他出汗太多了 |
[17:07] | with the skin because of the sweat. | 垫子无法成功附着在皮肤上 |
[17:08] | It was not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[17:10] | I gotta call Med– get an attending. | 我要给医院打电话 找个主治医生来 |
[17:14] | 纽约时报 技惊四座的《理查德三世》主演也拯救不了糟糕的制作水平 | |
[17:15] | “Derek Jordan doesn’t simply inhabit Richard III, | “德里克·乔丹不仅仅是扮演了理查德三世 |
[17:19] | He embodies the psychopathic king | 而是用他身体里的每个分子 |
[17:22] | with every molecule of his being.” | 把这位变态国王具体地呈现了出来” |
[17:25] | “The New York Times,” No less. | 不愧是《纽约时报》 |
[17:27] | So for an actor who approaches his work on– | 作为一位表演水平达到 |
[17:31] | on a molecular level, | 分子级别的演员 |
[17:32] | I would imagine that every aspect of Lewis | 我能想象他一定对路易斯的每个方面 |
[17:35] | has been carefully researched, crafted, | 都进行了仔细地研究和揣摩 |
[17:39] | to give Harper an incredibly real and loving father. | 为了给哈珀一位以假乱真的慈父 |
[17:44] | And that’s the role of a lifetime. | 这是要演一辈子的角色 |
[17:46] | Right? | 对吗 |
[17:46] | I mean, no wonder you’re having a hard time giving it up. | 难怪你难以放弃这个角色 |
[17:52] | The character dies, okay? | 这个角色也会死 好吗 |
[17:55] | But not like that. | 但不能这样死 |
[17:57] | How do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[17:58] | Elaine wants Lewis to disappear. | 依兰想让路易斯消失 |
[18:01] | He would never do that. | 他才不会这么做 |
[18:02] | – No? – No way. | -不会吗 -绝不可能 |
[18:05] | Lose contact with his daughter? | 和他的女儿断绝联系吗 |
[18:07] | Lewis loves her too much. | 路易斯那么爱她 |
[18:09] | So you have–you have a different ending in mind? | 所以你是想出了别样的结局 |
[18:11] | I’m gonna stay true to the character. | 我要忠于我的角色 |
[18:14] | Right. | 好 |
[18:15] | And how are you planning on doing that? | 你打算怎么做 |
[18:21] | Wait, you’re not– | 等等 你是不是要… |
[18:24] | you’re not planning on dying in front of Harper, are you? | 你不是打算死在哈珀面前吧 |
[18:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:29] | What do you think that will do? | 你觉得这样有什么用呢 |
[18:31] | Give her the closure she deserves. | 给她应有的解脱 |
[18:35] | Wait, you poisoned yourself, didn’t you? | 等等 你是不是自己服毒了 |
[18:36] | You would do that to this little girl? | 你竟然对个小女孩做这样的事 |
[18:39] | What did you take? | 你吃了什么药 |
[18:42] | Tell us what you took right now, | 现在 快点告诉我们你吃了什么 |
[18:44] | or we’ll tell Harper who you really are | 要不然我们就告诉哈珀你到底是什么人 |
[18:46] | and put an end to all of this. | 让这一切都结束 |
[18:47] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[18:48] | You’re not allowed to do that. | 你不能那样做 |
[18:50] | That’s protected information, doctor. | 这是医患保密的规定 医生 |
[18:54] | Dr. Manning, a moment. | 曼宁医生 出来一下 |
[18:59] | What is wrong with him? | 他到底怎么回事 |
[19:00] | Look, I Googled him, okay? | 冷静点 我上网查了一下他 |
[19:02] | He hadn’t worked in six years, just lost his wife to cancer– | 他失业六年 最近妻子因癌症去世 |
[19:05] | So he’s suicidal. | 所以他有自杀倾向 |
[19:06] | You can put him in a psych hold. | 你可以用精神不稳定的理由 |
[19:07] | We can’t afford to antagonize him. | 我们不能冒险刺激他 |
[19:09] | If we’re gonna save his life, | 如果我们要救他 |
[19:10] | we have to get him to tell us what poison he took. | 就要让他开口说出他吃的是什么药 |
[19:13] | Then we have to get Elaine to tell her daughter the truth. | 我们一定要让依兰告诉她女儿真相 |
[19:25] | Where am I? | 这是哪 |
[19:27] | Chicago Med. Fixed your arm. | 芝加哥医院 治疗你的胳膊 |
[19:30] | Now we’re giving you a drug | 现在我们会给你注入药物 |
[19:31] | to flush the toxins from your system. | 来排除你体内的毒素 |
[19:34] | Don’t. Just let me die. | 不要 就让我死吧 |
[19:39] | Easy, buddy, easy. | 放松伙计 放松 |
[19:42] | I could feel everything. | 我感受得到一切 |
[19:44] | – My whole body was on fire. – Hey. | -我全身火辣辣得疼 -嘿 |
[19:47] | I couldn’t move, I couldn’t talk. | 我一动不能动 一句话不能说 |
[19:49] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[19:54] | I know I deserve to die, but not like that. | 我知道我有罪当死 但是不想那样死啊 |
[20:13] | – How’s the patient? – Stable and recovering. | -病人怎么样 -状态稳定正在恢复 |
[20:15] | In that case, the warden would like him transferred back | 这样的话 狱长想把他押送回去 |
[20:18] | as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[20:19] | But we should still monitor him for any post op complications. | 但我们仍该观察他术后潜在的并发症 |
[20:21] | Prison medical unit will take it from here. | 监狱医务室会从这接手 |
[20:23] | The death warrant was extended. | 死刑延期了 |
[20:26] | They just rescheduled his execution. | 他们刚刚重新安排了行刑时间 |
[20:33] | Well, how ’bout that? | 这算怎么回事 |
[20:35] | First time I ever patched up a guy | 这是我第一次救人 |
[20:36] | just so some other guys could kill him. | 目的是为了让别人好送他上西天 |
[20:38] | Walter Hobbs is a ward of the state, | 沃尔特·霍布斯受国家监护 |
[20:39] | so as long as he’s stable, | 只要他状况稳定 |
[20:40] | we can comply with their demands. | 我们就得满足他们的要求 |
[20:41] | Hey, I’m not one to fuss about capital punishment, | 我不是那种对死刑大惊小怪的人 |
[20:44] | but those bozos don’t have a clue what they’re doing. | 但是那些笨蛋根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[20:46] | That’s not our problem. Our job is to treat ’em, | 那不关我们的事 我们的工作是治好他们 |
[20:48] | regardless of what happens when we’re done. | 之后的事与我们无关 |
[20:51] | Know what? | 知道吗 |
[20:53] | I think that’s what they call compartmentalizing. | 我想这就是传说中的权责分明 |
[21:03] | Yeah, I called ten minutes ago. | 我十分钟前打过电话 |
[21:05] | When is he gonna get here? | 他什么时候能到 |
[21:08] | Try to hurry it up. | 催一下 快点啊 |
[21:11] | It’s gonna be an hour until an attendee gets here. | 要过一个小时才会有人来 |
[21:17] | What if you paced him internally? | 如果从内部控制心率呢 |
[21:18] | Push a wire into a man’s heart | 在他跑步的时候 |
[21:20] | while he’s running on a treadmill? | 往他心脏里插管 |
[21:21] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:24] | – You serious? – Do you have a better idea? | -你认真的 -你有更好的主意吗 |
[21:26] | If I push the wire too far, it’ll puncture his heart. | 如果我插管过快 会刺穿他的心脏 |
[21:29] | Kill him on the spot. No. | 他会当场身亡 肯定不行 |
[21:31] | No, the best option is to wait for backup. | 最好的方案是等待支援 |
[21:32] | Noah, look at him. We do not have time. | 你看看他 我们没时间了 |
[21:35] | You need to pace him internally. | 你得从内部帮他控制心率 |
[21:36] | – April. – Come on. | -艾普尔 -来吧 |
[21:38] | You can do this. I’ll help you. | 你能做到的 我来帮你 |
[21:44] | O2’s at 88. | 氧气分压88 |
[21:46] | Stop the transfusion, get her on a mask. | 停止输血 给她戴上氧气面罩 |
[21:48] | – Got it. – What’s happening? | -好的 -怎么了 |
[21:49] | You’re having an inflammatory reaction to the blood. | 你对血液有炎症反应 |
[21:51] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[21:53] | There’s always a risk of complications. | 一直都有可能出现并发症 |
[21:55] | Sats are down to 79. | 血氧下降到了79 |
[21:57] | The baby’s not getting enough oxygen. | 婴儿供氧不足 |
[21:58] | Siana, you need an emergency C-section. | 赛安娜 你需要紧急剖腹产 |
[22:01] | She’s only seven months! It’s too early. | 她才七个月大 太早了 |
[22:04] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[22:05] | We don’t have a choice. You just have to trust me. | 我们没有其它选择 你相信我就好 |
[22:07] | I told you I want Dr. Asher! | 我说了我要找艾什医生 |
[22:09] | Siana, she’s not here. | 赛安娜 她不在这里 |
[22:10] | Please, listen to Dr. Halstead. | 请你听霍斯特德医生的 |
[22:12] | We have to get you up to surgery now. | 我们得马上给你做手术 |
[22:13] | Don’t lay another finger on me! | 别再碰我 |
[22:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | Start her on racemic epi, a gram of Tylenol, | 给她上消旋肾上腺素 一克泰勒诺 |
[22:28] | and push 50 milligrams of Benadryl. | 然后注射五十毫克苯海拉明 |
[22:29] | Should buy us some time. | 应该能给我们争取一点时间 |
[22:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[22:34] | I think I know where to find Dr. Asher. | 我应该知道去哪里找艾什医生 |
[22:44] | Why’s it taking so long? | 为什么这么久 |
[22:46] | He’s threading a little wire into your heart. | 他在把线插进你的心脏 |
[22:48] | It’s a delicate process. | 这一步要很谨慎 |
[22:50] | – Just try not to tense up. – Okay. | -尽量别紧张 -好的 |
[22:52] | Uh, uh, is something moving in my arm? | 我的胳膊里有东西在动吗 |
[22:55] | You mean your chest? | 你是说你的胸口 |
[22:56] | No, my arm, my left arm. | 不是 我的胳膊 我的左胳膊 |
[22:59] | Okay, you must’ve overshot the vena cava. | 好的 你一定扎到了腔静脉 |
[23:01] | You have to retract the wire and start again. | 你得把线收回 然后重新开始 |
[23:03] | What? Start again? | 什么 重新开始 |
[23:05] | No, no, no, no. I can’t do this anymore. | 不行 不行不行不行 我跑不动了 |
[23:07] | Larry, just hang in there, okay? | 拉里 坚持住 好吗 |
[23:08] | I can’t, I can’t, I can’t. | 我不行了 不行了 不行了 |
[23:09] | You gotta keep running, Larry. | 你得继续跑 拉里 |
[23:11] | Larry, hang in there for a minute. | 拉里 再坚持一下 |
[23:13] | – No, no, no, no. – Don’t do this, Larry! | -不行不行不行不行 -不要 拉里 |
[23:15] | – Come on! – Finally! | -不要 -终于停了 |
[23:16] | Help me out, man. | 帮帮我 |
[23:20] | – All right, bag him. – Yeah, I’ll get on his chest. | -上气囊 -好 我给他按压 |
[23:23] | Heart rate’s 30. He’s not circulating. | 心率是30 他的血液不能循环了 |
[23:25] | Come on. Retract the wires, start over. | 快一点 收回线 重新开始 |
[23:32] | He poisoned himself? | 他给自己下毒了 |
[23:34] | Well, his lab and symptoms indicate that he has. | 他的检测结果和症状显示如此 |
[23:37] | He believes Lewis needs to die | 他觉得路易斯需要 |
[23:40] | in the presence of his daughter, | 在他女儿面前死去 |
[23:42] | so that Harper can say good-bye and get closure. | 这样哈珀才能和他说再见 了结这事 |
[23:45] | Look, you need to tell your daughter the truth. | 你得把真相告诉你女儿 |
[23:48] | I can’t. No. | 我不能 不行 |
[23:50] | If you end it now, | 如果你现在让这一切结束 |
[23:51] | Derek will have no reason to play this all out. | 德里克就没有理由把戏演到最后 |
[23:53] | But if Harper finds out that I lied to her, | 但如果哈珀发现我对她说谎 |
[23:56] | – she will never trust me again. – Elaine. | -她就再也不会相信我了 -依兰 |
[23:59] | If you don’t stop this, Derek is going to die. | 如果你不出来制止 德里克会死的 |
[24:02] | Harper can handle the truth. Trust me. | 哈珀能够接受现实 相信我 |
[24:04] | I’m not saying it’s gonna be easy, but eventually, she’ll– | 我不是说这事很容易 但最终 她会的 |
[24:06] | she’ll understand, and she will forgive you. | 她会理解你 她会原谅你 |
[24:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:10] | But only if he agrees. | 但前提是他同意 |
[24:11] | Harper will never believe that Derek is not her dad | 除非德里克自己告诉哈珀他不是她爸爸 |
[24:13] | unless he is the one that tells her. | 否则她永远不会相信 |
[24:15] | Okay. Go and talk to him. Please. | 好的 去跟他谈谈 拜托你了 |
[24:17] | We can–we can ask a nurse to take Harper to the cafeteria. | 我们可以 我们可以让护士带哈珀去餐厅 |
[24:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:49] | Connie. | 康妮 |
[24:50] | Yeah, I couldn’t get Sean on the phone. | 我电话联系不到肖恩 |
[24:52] | He’s not in today. Can I help? | 他今天没来 要我帮忙吗 |
[24:55] | Yeah, I’m looking for a woman. | 是的 我在找一个女人 |
[24:56] | She’s a regular. She calls herself Val. | 她经常来 她自称瓦尔 |
[24:59] | Oh, yeah. | 有的 |
[25:00] | – Have you seen her today? – No. | -你今天见到她了吗 -没有 |
[25:04] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[25:11] | He’s been down too long. You gotta hurry. | 他已经躺下太久了 你得快一点 |
[25:13] | Yeah, I’m-I’m stuck in his neck, | 好的 我 我卡在他脖子那里了 |
[25:15] | and I–I can’t advance the wire to his heart. | 我 我没办法把线插进他的心脏 |
[25:18] | Heart rate’s down to 20. | 心率下降到20 |
[25:20] | Steve, take over for me. | 史蒂夫 接替我 |
[25:24] | Okay, I can feel the wire. It is stuck. | 好的 我能摸到线 它卡住了 |
[25:27] | Okay, I’m gonna turn his head | 好的 我把他的头转过去 |
[25:28] | and see if that expands the opening, | 看看能不能扩大入口 |
[25:30] | and when I do, see if you can push the wire forward, okay? | 这个时候 你看看能不能把线往前推 好吗 |
[25:32] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[25:33] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[25:38] | Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
[25:43] | I see PVCs. We’re in. Pacing him now. | 显示出早搏 置入成功 正在起搏 |
[25:48] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[25:51] | – Nothing. – Take it up to 100. | -没反应 -充电至100焦耳 |
[25:54] | 100. | 100焦耳 |
[25:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:00] | – It won’t capture. – Come on, come on. | -无法捕获 -拜托 拜托 |
[26:07] | Okay. Pressure’s climbing. | 好了 血压升高了 |
[26:10] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[26:11] | Just breathe, Larry. | 呼吸 拉里 |
[26:12] | We’re taking you to the hospital. | 我们要送你去医院 |
[26:13] | All right, let’s get him on the gurney. | 好了 把他抬到轮床上 |
[26:21] | Prison transport standing by. | 已准备好转监 |
[26:22] | Well, I’ll let the warden know he’s on his way. | 我去告诉典狱长他在路上了 |
[26:27] | Dr. Choi, Dr. Marcel. | 崔医生 马塞尔医生 |
[26:32] | My arm! | 我的胳膊 |
[26:33] | Push 50 mics of fentanyl and get him on oxygen. | 给他50毫克芬太尼 给他吸氧 |
[26:37] | Okay, okay, okay, all right. | 好 好 没事 |
[26:40] | All right. | 来吧 |
[26:45] | Arm’s dead and necrotic. | 手臂坏死了 |
[26:46] | Lethal injection drugs constricted blood supply. | 注射死刑的药物阻碍了血液流通 |
[26:48] | We need to amputate. | 我们得给他截肢 |
[26:50] | Get the Hybrid O.R. Ready. | 准备好混合手术室 |
[26:53] | Dr. Choi, can I– | 崔医生 可以说两句吗 |
[26:59] | There’s no point amputating a man’s arm | 给一个死刑犯截肢 |
[27:00] | who’s just gonna get executed. | 是毫无意义的 |
[27:01] | Look, we’re here to treat him, | 听着 我们需要给他治疗 |
[27:03] | and right now, that means amputating his arm. | 而现在 这就意味着我们要给他截肢 |
[27:05] | Arm’s already dead and gone. | 他的手臂已经坏死了 |
[27:06] | Won’t be long before he’s septic. | 估计不用多久就会化脓 |
[27:08] | I say we load him up with pain meds, | 我觉得就给他一些止痛药 |
[27:10] | let nature take its course. | 不用去管他了 |
[27:11] | We’re doctors, not executioners. | 我们是医生 不是刽子手 |
[27:14] | Hybrid O.R.’s ready. | 混合手术室准备好了 |
[27:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:26] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[27:33] | Siana? | 赛安娜 |
[27:35] | You and your baby are not getting enough oxygen. | 你和宝宝都已经缺氧了 |
[27:37] | You need a C-section right now. | 你必须马上进行剖腹产 |
[27:41] | You’re just gonna make things worse. | 这样会变得更糟的 |
[27:44] | I know you don’t trust me, and I get it. | 我知道你不相信我 我也理解 |
[27:46] | But you can’t rely on Dr. Asher today, either. | 但你今天也靠不住艾什医生 |
[27:48] | She’s not coming. | 她不会来了 |
[27:50] | No. No! | 不 不行 |
[27:52] | Siana, listen to me. | 赛安娜 听我说 |
[27:53] | In a few minutes you’re gonna go into respiratory failure. | 几分钟后你会呼吸衰竭的 |
[27:55] | You’ll suffocate and die, | 你会窒息而死 |
[27:56] | at which point we’ll rush you upstairs for a C-section | 那时我们就会推你到楼上做剖腹产 |
[27:59] | and deliver your daughter. | 接生出你女儿 |
[28:00] | Siana, | 赛安娜 |
[28:01] | you said you wanted everything to be perfect for your baby. | 你说你希望孩子一切健康 |
[28:05] | That means making sure she grows up with her mother. | 这意味着她必须要在妈妈的陪伴下长大 |
[28:13] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[28:15] | Will you let us help you? | 让我们帮你吧 |
[28:19] | Open intubation tray. | 准备好插管托盘 |
[28:20] | Call OB, tell ’em we’re on our way. | 打给产科医生 说我们马上来 |
[28:32] | Almost there. | 马上好 |
[28:37] | Okay, bone’s cut. | 好了 骨头已切除 |
[28:41] | Just need to release the posterior muscle. | 接下来只需切除后面的肌肉 |
[28:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:51] | Here we go. | 截肢完成 |
[28:58] | All right, let’s go ahead and tie off the vessels. | 下面让我们把血管缝合 |
[29:02] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[29:06] | The skin on his shoulder’s dusky. | 他肩膀上的皮肤有些发黑 |
[29:08] | Hand me a scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[29:16] | Sorry, doc. | 对不起 医生 |
[29:19] | The necrosis has spread all the way into the shoulders and chest. | 坏死已经蔓延到他的肩膀和胸部了 |
[29:23] | We gotta keep going. | 我们需要接着截 |
[29:29] | Okay, I’m gonna get help. | 我叫人来帮忙 |
[29:32] | He won’t do it! | 他不愿意说 |
[29:33] | He wouldn’t even discuss it, | 他根本都不想谈这个问题 |
[29:34] | and now he’s getting really sick. | 现在他的病情更加严重了 |
[29:38] | He’s in bronchospasm. | 发生支气管痉挛 |
[29:39] | Push 0.3 milligrams sub-q epi. | 注射0.3毫安大分子肾上腺素 |
[29:41] | On it. | 好的 |
[29:43] | Tell us what you took. | 告诉我们你吃了什么 |
[29:49] | Sats are coming up. | 血氧升高了 |
[29:50] | Your kidneys are starting to shut down. | 你的肾脏开始衰竭了 |
[29:53] | Tell us what you took. | 告诉我们你吃了什么 |
[29:56] | Do you have any idea what it looks like | 你知道当一个人 |
[29:58] | when a human being goes into organ failure? | 进入全身器官衰竭状态会怎样吗 |
[30:01] | It’s gruesome. | 可怕极了 |
[30:02] | Horribly painful-it’s violent. | 伴随难以容忍的剧痛 非常残酷 |
[30:05] | Are you sure that that’s– | 你确定这就是 |
[30:07] | that’s the kind of closure that you wanna give to Harper? | 你想给哈珀的解脱吗 |
[30:12] | What if we can figure out a way, | 我们找个既能满足你的要求 |
[30:14] | to give you what you want and save your life? | 又能救你的命的办法 这样如何 |
[30:18] | How? | 什么办法 |
[30:19] | By staging your death. | 让你假死 |
[30:22] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[30:23] | You give your daughter a final farewell, | 你跟你的女儿来个临终告别 |
[30:25] | and then you drift off to sleep. | 然后你陷入沉睡 |
[30:27] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[30:29] | It has to be perfect. | 这事必须天衣无缝 |
[30:32] | It has to be real for Harper. | 必须得让哈珀信以为真 |
[30:33] | Real but peaceful. | 保证逼真且平和 |
[30:36] | You go to sleep, she leaves the room. | 你入睡后 她就离开病房 |
[30:39] | All right? | 这样可以吗 |
[30:41] | Tell us what you took. | 告诉我们你服了什么毒 |
[30:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[30:46] | Afterwards. | 在跟她告别后 |
[30:49] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[30:56] | – You can’t do this. – What’s the alternative? | -你不能这样做 -不然怎样 |
[30:59] | Sit there while the guy dies? | 坐那看着他死吗 |
[31:00] | Just do nothing while he kills himself? | 袖手旁观他自杀吗 |
[31:02] | There has to be another option. | 一定还有其他办法的 |
[31:03] | Look, unfortunately, one way or the other, | 听着 不幸的是 无论用哪种方法 |
[31:05] | Harper’s gonna experience her father’s death. Right? | 哈珀都会要经历她爸爸的死 对吧 |
[31:08] | But this way, hopefully, it’ll be less traumatic for her | 但这个办法也许对她而言伤害没有那么大 |
[31:10] | and maybe we can save the guy’s life. | 同时我们也有可能救那个人的命 |
[31:16] | Decay’s infiltrated all the way into his chest cavity. | 他的胸腔也开始坏死了 |
[31:20] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[31:22] | Axillary artery’s torn and retracted into his chest. | 腋动脉破裂且缩回了他的胸腔 |
[31:28] | I can’t pinch it off. | 我没法上补片 |
[31:31] | Pressure’s down to 80. | 血压降到80了 |
[31:33] | Come on. | 不行 |
[31:35] | I need to clamp it. | 我得用止血钳 |
[31:45] | – I can’t reach it. – He’s peri-arrest. | -我够不着血管 -他有心衰前兆了 |
[31:49] | I can’t get control of the vessel. | 我没法控制这条血管 |
[31:50] | He’s bradying. Heart rate’s 20. | 他心率变慢了 心率20 |
[31:54] | Doing the best I can. | 我已经在尽力了 |
[31:56] | He’s arresting. Lost his pulse. | 他心率停止了 脉搏消失 |
[32:00] | You need to start compressions. | 你得开始心脏按压 |
[32:03] | And circulate what? | 还有血能循环吗 |
[32:07] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[32:10] | His blood’s already on the table. | 这个人的血已经全流光了 |
[32:14] | Time of death, 16:22. | 死亡时间 下午四点二十二分 |
[32:22] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[32:30] | Hey, sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[32:33] | Daddy’s really sick. | 爸爸病的很重 |
[32:36] | But you’re gonna get better, right? | 但你会好起来的 是吗 |
[32:40] | I don’t think they can fix me, honeybear. | 我觉得他们救不回我了 宝贝 |
[32:45] | But I want you to know | 但我想让你知道 |
[32:48] | that I’m so proud of you. | 我一直以你为傲 |
[32:51] | And remember, | 你要记得 |
[32:54] | daddy loves you more than anything. | 爸爸爱你胜过一切 |
[32:57] | I love you too, Daddy. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[33:16] | I think, uh, we should let your daddy get some rest. | 我想我们得让你爸爸休息一下 |
[33:27] | Okay, baby. Come on. | 好了 宝贝 我们走 |
[33:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:34] | You’re gonna get better. You’re gonna get better, okay? | 你会好起来的 你要好起来 好吗 |
[33:38] | We’re gonna do all the things you talked about. | 我们还说好了要一起做好多事情 |
[33:40] | You’re gonna take me to Geneva, | 你还得带我去日内瓦 |
[33:42] | and Paris, | 和巴黎 |
[33:44] | and we’ll see the Eiffel Tower and the Mona Lisa | 我们会一起去看埃菲尔铁塔和蒙娜丽莎 |
[33:47] | and that really big museum. | 和那个超级大的博物馆 |
[33:50] | You can’t die, Daddy. You can’t die. | 你不能死 爸爸 你不能死 |
[34:01] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[34:04] | I can’t do this to you. I’m so sorry. | 我不能这样对你 我很抱歉 |
[34:09] | You’re okay? | 你没事了 |
[34:10] | I am, sweetie. I’m right here. | 是的 甜心 我哪也不去 |
[34:14] | Don’t let me die–for her sake. It was cyanide. | 为了她请别让我死 我服了氰化物 |
[34:18] | Grab a cyanokit from the pyxis | 从配药柜里拿个氰化物解毒剂来 |
[34:20] | and hang the hydroxocobalamin, now. | 再挂一袋羟钴胺素 快 |
[34:25] | Is my Daddy really gonna be okay? | 我爸爸真的会好起来吗 |
[34:30] | Is he? | 会吗 |
[34:31] | Yeah. Yeah, he is. | 会的 他会的 |
[34:33] | Come on, honey, let’s let the doctors work on him, okay? | 来吧 宝贝 我们让医生来治好他 好吗 |
[34:36] | Okay, come on. Come on. | 好吧 来吧 走吧 |
[34:37] | – It’s gonna be okay, Daddy. – Yeah. | -一定会没事的 爸爸 -没错 |
[34:58] | Almost there. | 就快好了 |
[35:15] | Baby girl. Premature but healthy. | 是个女婴 早产但是很健康 |
[35:24] | All right, let’s get her to the NICU. | 好了 我们把她带去新生儿重症监护室 |
[35:29] | How’s mom? | 妈妈怎么样 |
[35:30] | Sats and pressure holding steady. Should be fine. | 血氧量和血压很稳定 应该没事 |
[35:41] | Hey. How are Siana and the baby? | 赛安娜和孩子怎么样了 |
[35:44] | They’re fine. | 她们没事 |
[35:44] | – Oh, thank God. – Now. | -谢天谢地 -现在才来 |
[35:46] | I just, uh-my phone crashed on me. | 我的手机坏了 |
[35:48] | I had to get it fixed, and I caught a flat, it’s just– | 我得去修 结果车胎没气了 |
[35:51] | it was, like, the perfect storm. | 感觉就是祸不单行 |
[35:52] | I just could not get in here today. | 我今天就是来不了 |
[35:54] | Your patient and her baby almost died today | 你的病人和她的孩子今天差点死了 |
[35:56] | while you were off somewhere getting high. | 而你却在别的什么地方嗑嗨了 |
[35:58] | High? | 嗑嗨了 |
[36:00] | I told you. I caught a flat. | 我跟你说了 我车胎没气了 |
[36:04] | You expect me to believe that? | 你指望我相信吗 |
[36:06] | You didn’t seem to have a problem last night. | 你昨晚似乎挺信任我的 |
[36:08] | Yeah, that was a mistake. | 对 是我错了 |
[36:09] | – A mistake? – Yeah. | -错了 -对 |
[36:09] | And it was a mistake thinking you’d turn yourself in today. | 是我错以为你今天真的会去自首 |
[36:11] | You know what? You think whatever you want to. | 这么跟你说吧 随你怎么想 |
[36:14] | I need to go check on Siana. | 我要去看看赛安娜了 |
[36:24] | A few hours ago, you were ready to discharge him. | 几个小时前 你们还准备交出他 |
[36:26] | Now you’re telling us he’s dead? | 现在你们告诉我们他死了 |
[36:27] | The doctors encounter complications in surgery. | 医生们在手术时遇到了复杂的情况 |
[36:30] | Bleeding to be specific. | 具体来说时大出血 |
[36:32] | Ultimately, we weren’t able to get it under control. | 最后我们没法控制住 |
[36:34] | They did everything they could. | 他们已经尽力了 |
[36:35] | You can explain all that to the A.G. | 这些你们可以去跟检察总长解释 |
[36:37] | That man belonged to the state of Indiana, | 那个男人属于印第安纳州管辖 |
[36:39] | and he died on your watch. | 而他在你们的看护下死了 |
[36:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:49] | Is there anything I need to know | 关于手术室里的经过 |
[36:52] | about what happened in there? | 有什么我需要知道的吗 |
[36:57] | Ms. Goodwin. | 古德温女士 |
[37:01] | I assure you Dr. Marcel and I did all we could. | 我跟你保证马塞尔医生和我确实尽力了 |
[37:11] | I’m glad to hear that. | 你这么说我就放心了 |
[37:25] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[37:26] | Dr. Latham was able to implant a permanent pacemaker. | 莱瑟医生成功置入了一个永久性起搏器 |
[37:29] | He should make a full recovery. | 他应该会完全恢复 |
[37:31] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:34] | He also said that given the circumstances, | 他还说鉴于当时的情况 |
[37:36] | it was a very impressive save. | 那次急救令人刮目相看 |
[37:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:46] | My Daddy’s not my Daddy? | 我的爸爸不是我爸爸吗 |
[37:49] | But he is. | 但他就是 |
[37:51] | You know, Harper, it really is kinda confusing. | 哈珀 这件事确实很复杂 |
[37:54] | And it might take a while for you to understand. | 对你来说可能需要一些时间去理解 |
[37:59] | But all you really need to know | 但是你真正要知道的 |
[38:00] | is that he loves you very, very much. | 就是他非常非常爱你 |
[38:03] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[38:05] | Can I go see him now? | 我现在能去看他了吗 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:11] | Yeah, of course. We can go see him. | 当然可以 我们这就去看看他 |
[38:33] | Hey. You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:34] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[38:36] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[38:38] | I know we had plans tonight, | 我知道我们今晚有计划了 |
[38:39] | but I was wondering if maybe we could | 但是我在想 我们能不能 |
[38:43] | grab a drink with Crockett first. | 先跟克罗特去喝一杯 |
[38:45] | With Crockett? | 跟克罗特吗 |
[38:49] | I know you don’t think the world of the guy, | 我知道你对他的看法可能不好 |
[38:50] | but we had a really rough day on the case today. | 但是我们今天照顾病人真的太累了 |
[38:57] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:01] | – Why don’t you go ahead… – Forget it. | -要不你先去 -算了 |
[39:02] | I can do it another time. | 我可以下次再找他 |
[39:04] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[39:06] | Come on. Let’s go home. | 走吧 我们回家 |
[39:09] | We got a date tonight, right? | 我们今晚还要约会 对吧 |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:13] | Okay. | 走吧 |
[39:32] | Hey, Earl. You got a minute? | 厄尔 你有时间吗 |
[39:34] | Yeah. What do you need, Dr. Halstead? | 有 你需要什么 霍斯特德医生 |
[39:37] | A favor. | 要你帮个忙 |
[39:41] | Search. | 搜 |
[39:55] | You were right. | 你猜得没错 |