时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We are three weeks into IVF. | 我们尝试体外受精才三周 |
[00:02] | You know what they say? | 俗话说得好 |
[00:03] | You blink and the kids are grown. | “一眨眼孩子就长大了” |
[00:06] | Dr. Hannah Asher. Gynecology. | 汉娜·艾什 妇科医生 |
[00:10] | You shouldn’t even be working. | 你都不应该在工作 |
[00:11] | You OD’d. | 你吸毒过量了 |
[00:12] | For all I know, you’re– you’re high right now. | 就我所知 你现在已经嗨了 |
[00:14] | How about you and I keep our distance from one another? | 不如我们之间还是保持距离吧 |
[00:16] | Just as soon as you stop treating patients | 只要你不再给病人看病 |
[00:18] | and seek treatment for your addiction. | 并且戒毒 |
[00:20] | If I go down, so do you. | 我完蛋 你也一起 |
[00:21] | So does the site. | 还有地下注射所 |
[00:31] | Dr. Asher. | 艾什医生 |
[00:32] | Could you say that any louder? | 你还能再大声一点吗 |
[00:34] | Not sure everybody heard you. | 我不确定每个人都听见了 |
[00:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:37] | I wasn’t trying to blow your spot. | 我不是想暴露你 |
[00:38] | Yeah, well, remember. | 好吧 记住 |
[00:40] | You tell on me, I tell on you. | 你告发我 我就告发你 |
[00:42] | Thanks for the reminder. | 多谢提醒 |
[00:44] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[00:48] | Hey, hey. Wait. | 你等下 |
[00:50] | Let’s start over. | 我们重来一遍 |
[00:52] | Okay, can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[00:53] | About options to get clean? | 谈谈戒毒的选项 |
[00:54] | Yeah, like I appreciate you wanting to help, | 我是很感激你想帮忙 |
[00:56] | but I’m not really in the mood for a lecture right now. | 但我现在没心情听你说教 |
[00:59] | Hannah. You’re a doctor. | 汉娜 你是个医生 |
[01:01] | You know what you’re doing to your body. | 你知道你在对自己的身体做什么 |
[01:02] | Yeah, so, I know that this can’t last forever. | 对 所以我知道这不会持续很长时间 |
[01:04] | Then why don’t you want to do something about it? | 那你为什么不做点什么 |
[01:07] | I can get you an intake at a rehab facility. | 我可以帮你在戒毒所安排空位 |
[01:10] | I can’t just go to rehab. | 我不能就这么去戒毒 |
[01:12] | Okay? I have a job. I have responsibilities. | 知道吗 我有工作 我有职责 |
[01:15] | Okay, Narcotics Anonymous then. | 那就戒毒互助小组好了 |
[01:17] | You can drop in and out. | 你可以随时去 随时离开 |
[01:18] | There’s a meeting at the church | 医院拐角的教堂里 |
[01:19] | right around the corner from the hospital. | 就有一个互助小组 |
[01:22] | 8:00 A.M. Tomorrow. One hour of your time. | 明天早上八点 就一个小时 |
[01:24] | You won’t even be late to work. | 你上班不会迟到的 |
[01:36] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[01:39] | I’ll go. | 我会去的 |
[01:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:08] | So, | 其实 |
[02:10] | wonder if it’s gonna snow today. | 我在想今天会不会下雪 |
[02:13] | Crockett, it’s okay. | 克罗特 没事的 |
[02:15] | What happened is in the past. | 过去的都过去了 |
[02:17] | Can’t remember what it was. | 我都记不清发生了什么 |
[02:26] | Desmond, what do we got? | 德斯蒙德 什么情况 |
[02:27] | Rick Tyler, 40, passenger in a motor vehicle collision. | 瑞克·泰勒 40岁 交通事故中的乘客 |
[02:29] | Intubated in the field. | 事故现场插管 |
[02:31] | BP 88/57, heart rate 70, GCS 6. | 血压88/57 心率70 昏迷指数6 |
[02:34] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[02:35] | Wife was driving the car and ran a red light. | 妻子驾车闯了红灯 |
[02:36] | She’s in the ambo behind us. | 她就在我们后面一辆救护车 |
[02:38] | CFD had to use the jaws of life | 芝加哥消防局必须得用救生钳 |
[02:39] | to pry them from the wreckage. | 才能把他们从残骸中救出来 |
[02:40] | Ouch. Need a hand? | 要帮忙吗 |
[02:42] | Yep. | 要 |
[02:45] | All right, we’re gonna transfer on my count. | 好 听我口令 转床 |
[02:48] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[02:52] | Need an X-ray in here. | 这里需要X光 |
[02:54] | Right leg’s badly mangled. Lost a lot of blood. | 右腿严重损伤 大量失血 |
[02:57] | Hang 2 units O-O-neg. Trigger the MTP. | 挂两单位O型阴性血 启动大量输血方案 |
[02:59] | Breath sounds are clear. Chest and pelvis. | 呼吸没有问题 胸腔和盆骨 |
[03:03] | BP’s low. We need to fast him. | 血压很低 我们要给他做腹部超声检查 |
[03:07] | – X-ray’s ready. – Everyone stand back. | -X光就绪 -所有人退后 |
[03:13] | Chest is clear. | 胸腔没事 |
[03:19] | There’s blood in the belly. | 腹腔有积血 |
[03:21] | – Dr. Manning. – Yeah. | -曼宁医生 -什么事 |
[03:22] | His wife’s coming into Trauma 2. | 他的妻子进了创伤2室 |
[03:24] | I got him. You get the missus. | 我来救他 你去救他老婆 |
[03:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:27] | Hey, Mike. Shoot the pelvis. | 迈克 照一下骨盆 |
[03:29] | Then we’re taking him to the O.R. | 然后我们就带他进手术室 |
[03:30] | All right, let’s transfer on my count. | 好 听我口令 转床 |
[03:32] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[03:38] | Her name’s Kim. | 她叫金 |
[03:39] | Bp 115/75. | 血压115/75 |
[03:42] | Heart rate’s 90. GCS 15. | 心率90 昏迷指数15 |
[03:43] | Hi, Kim. I’m Dr. Manning. | 你好 金 我是曼宁医生 |
[03:45] | I didn’t see the light change. | 我没看见变成红灯了 |
[03:46] | All I care about is your well-being. | 我只关心你的健康 |
[03:48] | All right, I’m gonna check your neck, okay? | 好了 我要检查一下你的脖子 好吗 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:51] | All right, let’s see. | 我们看看 |
[03:54] | Okay, can you touch your chin to your chest? | 请朝胸口方向抬下巴 |
[03:58] | How does that feel? Any pain? | 有什么感觉 疼吗 |
[04:00] | – I’m okay. – All right. | -不疼 -好的 |
[04:02] | Help me roll her over so I can check her spine. | 帮我给她翻身 我要检查脊椎 |
[04:05] | We’re gonna do it on my count. | 听我口令 |
[04:07] | All right, one, two, three. | 好 一 二 三 |
[04:09] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[04:12] | All right. Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[04:17] | Kim, were you in an accident prior to this one? | 金 在此之前你还出过事故吗 |
[04:19] | You have significant bruises all down your lower back. | 你的下背部全是严重的瘀伤 |
[04:23] | Must be from the crash. | 肯定是车祸造成的 |
[04:24] | It couldn’t be from the crash. | 这不是车祸的伤 |
[04:26] | Bruises take a while to turn yellow like this. | 瘀伤要有一段时间才会变成这样的黄色 |
[04:28] | Yeah, I fell last week. | 我上周摔倒了 |
[04:30] | On the stairs. I forgot. | 摔在楼梯上 我忘了 |
[04:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:37] | Kim? I have to ask. | 金 我必须问你 |
[04:40] | – Did someone do this to you? – No. | -是别人把你打成这样了吗 -不是 |
[04:42] | – Because if someone did- – No, I fell. | -如果是的话… -不是 我摔倒了 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:45] | But there’s a goose-egg on her forehead. | 不过她前额出现了肿块 |
[04:47] | I’d like to get a head CT. | 做一个脑部CT吧 |
[04:48] | My husband Rick– | 我老公瑞克 |
[04:49] | He’s headed into surgery now. | 这就送他去做手术 |
[04:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:59] | – Dr. Manning? – Yeah. | -曼宁医生 -怎么了 |
[05:01] | Those bruises– | 那些淤伤 |
[05:03] | she was abused, right? | 她被虐待过 对吧 |
[05:24] | Come on, everyone. Meeting’s starting. | 来吧 各位 互助会马上开始 |
[05:38] | Hey. You free for an intake? | 有空接收病人吗 |
[05:40] | Yeah. Your sister called. | 好 你姐姐打来电话 |
[05:43] | Vincent’s transitioning to a toddler bed, | 他们打算给文森特换一个儿童床 |
[05:45] | and she asked if we want his crib. | 所以想问我们要不要婴儿床 |
[05:47] | He’s getting so big. | 他确实长大了不少 |
[05:48] | And it’s kind of early for that, | 虽然现在还有点早 |
[05:49] | but we’re gonna need a crib at some point, right? | 但我们总会需要婴儿床的 对吧 |
[05:52] | I mean, yeah. | 也是 |
[05:53] | It is one less thing to worry about. | 这样我们就省得为这个操心了 |
[05:56] | I can pick it up tonight. | 我今晚可以去拿 |
[06:00] | I’m Dr. Choi. This is Nurse Sexton. | 我是崔医生 这是塞克斯顿护士 |
[06:02] | Nina. This is Harlan, my husband. | 我是妮娜 这是哈兰 我老公 |
[06:04] | Aw, I love it when you call me that. | 我好喜欢你叫我老公 |
[06:07] | Mmm. Newlyweds? | 是新婚夫妇吗 |
[06:08] | A month ago. | 一个月前刚结婚 |
[06:09] | But we’re still working our way through the cake. | 不过我们还在享受新婚的感觉 |
[06:11] | Oh, but it’s delicious. Mmm. | 特别甜 |
[06:13] | So, what brings you in? | 你们今天过来是怎么了 |
[06:15] | This awful rash. | 我身上起了湿疹 |
[06:16] | It goes all the way up my neck. | 一直到脖子 |
[06:18] | It’s all over my legs. | 腿上也都是 |
[06:19] | My gynecologist prescribed me fluconazole last week | 我的妇科医师上周给我开了氟康唑 |
[06:23] | for a yeast infection. | 为了治疗酵母感染 |
[06:24] | – Could that be related? – Maybe. | -跟那个有关系吗 -也许 |
[06:26] | What about something in my apartment, maybe? | 会不会是我公寓里的东西 |
[06:28] | Nina just moved in. | 妮娜刚搬进来 |
[06:29] | Hadn’t been cleaned since 2015. | 那公寓从2015年起就没打扫过了 |
[06:31] | Okay. | 别闹 |
[06:32] | Well, you’re definitely allergic to something. | 你肯定是对什么过敏了 |
[06:34] | We’re gonna order some labs, | 我们会做一些检查 |
[06:35] | and get an antihistamine for you, | 给你开抗组织胺 |
[06:37] | then come back for a full allergen history. | 然后再告知你们过敏原的分析结果 |
[06:38] | We’ll get this rash under control. | 我们会帮你控制住湿疹的 |
[06:40] | Aw, but I love you all red and puffy. | 可是我很喜欢你红红肿肿的样子 |
[06:43] | Come here, you. | 你过来 |
[06:44] | No, you come here. | 不 你过来 |
[07:00] | Missed you at the meeting. | 今早的互助会你没来 |
[07:01] | So, you’re stalking me now. | 你现在是跟踪我了吗 |
[07:04] | Do you do this with all the women | 所有离开注射站的女人 |
[07:05] | that leave the injection site, or am I special? | 你都会这样吗 还是因为我特别呢 |
[07:07] | I’m just concerned. | 我只是有点担心 |
[07:09] | Yeah, okay, if I had known going to a safe injection site | 好吧 我要是知道去安全注射站 |
[07:12] | would result in you hounding me, | 会导致你阴魂不散 |
[07:13] | I never would’ve gone in the first place. | 我从一开始就不会去的 |
[07:22] | Hi, I’m Dr. Lanik, this is Ms. Curry, | 我是拉尼克医生 这是库里女士 |
[07:23] | fourth year medical student. | 四年级医学生 |
[07:25] | Hi, I’m Vanessa, Xavier’s mom. | 我是凡妮莎 泽维尔的妈妈 |
[07:26] | And this is my boyfriend, Alvin. | 这是我男朋友 阿尔文 |
[07:28] | So, I see Xavier was diagnosed | 我看到泽维尔 |
[07:29] | as being in a persistent vegetative state | 在遭遇自行车事故后 被诺里斯纪念医院 |
[07:32] | at Norris memorial after a bike accident? | 诊断为持续性植物人状态对吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah, about five months ago, he hit his head. | 是的 大概五个月前 他撞到了头 |
[07:37] | So, what brings you in today? | 你们今天怎么过来了 |
[07:38] | I was changing Xavier’s clothes this morning, | 我早上给泽维尔换衣服的时候 |
[07:40] | and I noticed a sore on his hip. | 发现他臀部长了疮 |
[07:42] | Maybe I left him on his side too long? | 是我让他侧躺了太久吗 |
[07:45] | I’m just worried it’s infected. | 我很担心是不是感染了 |
[07:46] | – Let’s roll him. – Okay. | -翻个身吧 -好 |
[07:57] | We call that a pressure ulcer. | 这是压疮 |
[08:00] | Yeah, it does look infected. | 看起来确实是感染了 |
[08:02] | Have you been managing Xavier’s care at home? | 你们是一直在家照顾泽维尔吗 |
[08:03] | Since he was discharged from the hospital | 他四个月前出院之后 |
[08:05] | about four months ago. | 就一直在照顾 |
[08:07] | See the granulation in the center? | 看到中心的肉芽了吗 |
[08:09] | We’ll go ahead and clean and dress the wound. | 我们会清理伤口 包扎伤口 |
[08:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:12] | So, it should never get to this point. | 不应该发展到这个地步的 |
[08:14] | We try to turn him regularly. | 我们经常给他翻身的 |
[08:16] | There’s actually an air mattress that can help with that. | 其实用空气垫会很有帮助 |
[08:19] | We’ll send you home today with some antibiotics, | 我们会开一些抗生素药 |
[08:20] | but why don’t you come with me, | 不过你们还是跟我来 |
[08:21] | and we can go over a handout about how to prevent bed sores? | 我可以和你们讲一下如何预防坏疮 |
[08:24] | Keep this from happening again. | 防止下次类似情况发生 |
[08:45] | Talk to me, Marty. | 跟我说说情况 马蒂 |
[08:48] | BP’s better. He’s gotten a lot of blood. | 血压好转 输了很多血 |
[08:50] | Packed his liver crack pretty well. | 我把肝脏裂痕缝合好了 |
[08:52] | Bleeding should no longer be an issue. | 出血应该不是问题了 |
[08:53] | I’m worried. | 我有点担心 |
[08:55] | There’s only 10 cc’s of urine in his foley. | 导尿管里只有10cc的尿液 |
[08:57] | Dark and brown. I sent a sample for labs. | 黑棕色 我已经送样去检查了 |
[09:00] | Could mean he’s in rhabdo. | 可能是横纹肌溶解 |
[09:01] | Let’s remove the drape please. | 把手术布摘一下 |
[09:03] | Nice and easy. | 轻点 |
[09:06] | Yeah. Leg’s not looking good. | 腿部情况糟糕 |
[09:10] | Muscle is dying and dumping off into the bloodstream. | 肌肉坏死 毒物进入了血液里 |
[09:13] | – Lab report? – CPK levels are high. | -检查结果呢 -肌酸磷酸激酶水平很高 |
[09:16] | 25,000. | 高达25000 |
[09:18] | That does indicate rhabdo. | 绝对是横纹肌溶解 |
[09:20] | Leg’s gotta come off or it’s gonna kill him. | 必须得截肢 不然会害死他 |
[09:22] | Gotta talk to his wife. | 得跟他妻子商量一下 |
[09:28] | So, based on your scans and neuro exam, | 根据你的扫描和神经测试结果 |
[09:32] | we can safely rule out a traumatic brain injury. | 我们可以排除创伤性大脑损伤 |
[09:35] | But I do want to ask you again about the bruising– | 但我还是想再问你一次你的淤青 |
[09:38] | I told you. I fell. | 我告诉过你了 我摔倒了 |
[09:41] | Hi, Mrs. Tyler? | 泰勒太太 |
[09:42] | I’m Dr. Marcel. | 我是马塞尔医生 |
[09:43] | I’m the surgeon who operated on your husband, Rick. | 我是给你丈夫瑞克做手术的外科医生 |
[09:46] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[09:47] | He had a bad liver injury and he’s still pretty sick. | 他的肝部受损严重 目前情况仍然很危险 |
[09:49] | So, is he going to live? | 他能活下来吗 |
[09:51] | Well, we got the bleeding under control, | 我们已经把失血控制住了 |
[09:52] | but my main concern is his right leg. | 但我主要的担心是他的右腿 |
[09:55] | The muscle is dying, and it’s poisoning his blood, | 肌肉正在坏死 毒物正在进入他的血液 |
[09:58] | which in turn is hurting his kidneys, | 反过来在损伤他的肾脏 |
[10:00] | – putting him in renal failure– – W–what does all that mean? | -让他肾功能衰竭 -这都是什么意思 |
[10:02] | Rick’s leg is making him very sick. | 瑞克的腿使他的情况很危险 |
[10:05] | It will kill him. | 会要他的命的 |
[10:07] | And I need your consent to amputate. | 我需要你同意给他截肢 |
[10:09] | He has to lose a leg? | 他要失去一条腿吗 |
[10:13] | I–isn’t there something else you can do? | 难道你们就没有什么别的办法吗 |
[10:16] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[10:19] | He’ll be so upset. | 他会非常痛苦的 |
[10:21] | Kim, I know this is a lot to deal with. | 金 我理解这是很大的事 |
[10:23] | I… | 我… |
[10:26] | I’m not– | 我不… |
[10:27] | I’m not sure what Rick would want. | 我不确定瑞克会想怎么做 |
[10:28] | He might rather be dead than have only one leg, he– | 也许他宁愿死掉也不想只有一条腿 他… |
[10:32] | You sure there’s nothing else you can do? | 你确定你们没有别的办法吗 |
[10:34] | – Not that I’d advise. – Please, tell me. | -别的办法我不推荐 -你告诉我吧 |
[10:39] | We could move him to the ICU | 我们可以把他转去重症监护室 |
[10:40] | and do the best we can to keep him alive. | 尽力让他活着 |
[10:44] | That might give us some time for him to wake up | 那样也许能给我们一些时间等他醒过来 |
[10:47] | and make the decision himself. | 自己来做决定 |
[10:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:50] | Let’s do that. | 就这样吧 |
[10:52] | Every second we wait increases the risk | 我们等待的每一秒 |
[10:54] | of him dying of multi-organ failure. | 都会增加他因为多器官衰竭而死亡的风险 |
[10:56] | I understand, but… | 我明白 但… |
[10:58] | he should be the one to decide. | 这应该由他决定 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | I’ll be back in a moment. | 我出去一下就回来 |
[11:13] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -我说 -怎么了 |
[11:14] | I am not comfortable with this. | 这样做我觉得不太好 |
[11:15] | That woman was abused by her husband. | 那个女人被她丈夫虐待 |
[11:17] | – You sure about that? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -对 |
[11:19] | And in my opinion, she should not be making this decision. | 以我来看 她不应该来做这个决定 |
[11:30] | What are the chances Mr. Tyler | 泰勒先生能自己醒过来 |
[11:31] | does wake up on his own to make this call? | 并做出决定的概率有多大 |
[11:36] | Slim. | 很小 |
[11:37] | Rick needs to have his leg amputated. | 瑞克需要被截肢 |
[11:38] | And I don’t think it’s right to have Kim decide | 如果他一直虐待她的话 我觉得 |
[11:41] | if he’s been abusing her. | 让金去做决定是不对的 |
[11:42] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:43] | Because it’s a life or death call. | 因为这是个关乎生死的决定 |
[11:46] | And she’s not in the right frame of mind to make it. | 而她的精神状态不适合来做这个决定 |
[11:48] | She’s too vulnerable, and it’s a decision | 她太脆弱 而且这个决定 |
[11:50] | she’ll have to live with for the rest of her life. | 将让她用一生去面对 |
[11:52] | So, let me get this straight. | 我理一下思路 |
[11:55] | We’re gonna take away the legal rights of an abuse victim | 我们要剥夺一位被虐待者的法定决定权 |
[11:58] | because she was abused. | 因为她被虐待 |
[11:59] | No, it’s more complex than that. | 不 没这么简单 |
[12:01] | I mean, considering the emotional | 考虑到金所承受的 |
[12:03] | and psychological burden that Kim’s been under, | 感情压力和精神压力 |
[12:05] | I really feel like the hospital should step in. | 我真的觉得医院应该介入 |
[12:08] | She’s his wife. | 她是他的妻子 |
[12:09] | She’s entitled to make this decision. | 她有权做决定 |
[12:11] | Then, you’re in favor of him not having the surgery? | 那么你倾向于不给他做手术了 |
[12:14] | I’m in favor of respecting the rights of the next of kin to decide | 我倾向于尊重直系亲属的决定权 |
[12:18] | even if it goes against what’s best surgically. | 哪怕这个决定与外科手术角度的最佳方案相左 |
[12:21] | All right, I’ll convene an ethics committee. | 好吧 我来召开道德委员会的会议 |
[12:24] | Until then, do everything you can to keep Mr. Tyler alive. | 在此期间 尽全力让泰勒先生活着 |
[12:37] | Strange, isn’t it? | 真奇怪 不是吗 |
[12:40] | Is this consistent with a vegetative state? | 植物人状态下会一直持续这种现象吗 |
[12:42] | No, it is not. | 不 不会 |
[12:44] | You know what? Send me his chart. | 这样吧 把他的病历发给我 |
[12:46] | Okay? As soon as you can. | 好吗 尽快发给我 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:52] | What was Dr. Charles doing in here? | 查尔斯医生在这里干什么 |
[12:55] | Um, I–I thought he might have some insights | 我觉得他可能对泽维尔的病情 |
[12:57] | into Xavier’s condition. | 有一些见解 |
[12:59] | Have you guys noticed that his legs can stay up like this? | 你们注意到了吗 他的腿可以这样保持住 |
[13:03] | We thought that was part of his condition. | 我们以为这也是他的症状之一 |
[13:05] | Ms. Curry? A word. | 库里小姐 私下说句话好吗 |
[13:10] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[13:12] | Ms. Curry, you had no right to consult another department | 库里小姐 在没有提前向我请示的情况下 |
[13:14] | without clearing it with me first. | 你没有权利咨询其他部门的医生 |
[13:16] | You were busy and I had a concern. | 你忙得很 我又放不下心 |
[13:18] | I mean, how do you explain Xavier’s leg | 你怎么解释泽维尔的腿 |
[13:19] | staying up on its own? | 能够自己立起来 |
[13:21] | Probably just spasticity, | 也许只是僵直 |
[13:22] | which is common in a vegetative state. | 在植物人状态下 这种现象很常见 |
[13:24] | Well, I’ve never heard of muscle stiffness | 我从未听说过肌肉僵直 |
[13:25] | causing that presentation. | 会导致这种症状 |
[13:26] | Look, this kid was brought in for a pressure ulcer, | 这个孩子是因为压疮被收治的 |
[13:28] | so that is what we’re treating him for. | 那我们就负责治疗他的压疮 |
[13:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:36] | Nina, you ready for a scratch test? | 妮娜 你准备好进行过敏性测试了吗 |
[13:42] | I will give you two a minute. | 我先给你们一点时间 |
[13:48] | The couple in Treatment 3 | 治疗三室的情侣 |
[13:50] | is having sex. | 刚刚在做爱 |
[13:53] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[13:54] | The E.D. is about the last place I ever wanna have sex. | 我最不希望和别人做爱的地方就是急诊室了 |
[13:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:58] | You know what? | 这么说吧 |
[14:00] | God bless the couple that can’t keep their hands off each other | 对这种在急诊室都情难自禁亲热的情侣 |
[14:03] | even in this place. | 还是让上帝保佑他们吧 |
[14:09] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[14:09] | Dr. Lanik is sending them home. | 拉尼克医生要让他们回家 |
[14:15] | I’m Dr. Charles with psychiatry. | 我是精神科的查尔斯医生 |
[14:17] | I had been reviewing Xavier’s medical records. | 我一直在研究泽维尔的病历资料 |
[14:20] | And I think that there’s a very good chance | 我想很有可能 |
[14:22] | that he was misdiagnosed there. | 他被误诊了 |
[14:24] | Misdiagnosed? | 误诊 |
[14:25] | Yeah, I — I don’t think your son is in a vegetative state. | 是 我不觉得你们的儿子是植物人 |
[14:28] | Do you know how his joints, | 你们知道他的关节部位 |
[14:30] | they stay in the same position after they’ve been moved? | 在被人挪动之后会停留原处不动吗 |
[14:33] | That’s something called waxy flexibility. | 这在医学上叫做蜡样屈曲 |
[14:35] | It is indicative of only one condition. | 这种现象只可能表示一种疾病 |
[14:38] | Catatonia. | 紧张症 |
[14:40] | Catatonia? | 紧张症 |
[14:41] | Yeah, it’s a — it’s a neuropsychiatric disorder | 对 这是 这是一种神经精神性疾病 |
[14:43] | that can lead to paralysis, but it’s treatable. | 会导致瘫痪 但这种病可以治疗 |
[14:46] | And this was caused by the head injury? | 这是因为他头部受伤导致的吗 |
[14:49] | I’m suggesting that this has nothing to do | 我的看法是 这与你们儿子撞到头 |
[14:51] | with your son hitting his head. | 并无关联 |
[14:54] | What’s going on? | 这什么情况 |
[14:55] | He’s saying our son might be catatonic. | 他说我们的儿子可能是患了紧张症 |
[14:58] | Xavier was fully evaluated | 在被确诊处于持续植物人状态前 |
[14:59] | before being diagnosed as being in a PVS. | 泽维尔接受过详尽的诊断流程 |
[15:02] | Catatonia’s a pretty rare condition, | 紧张症是一种非常罕见的疾病 |
[15:04] | so without a psychiatrist weighing in, | 所以假如没有精神科医生参与 |
[15:07] | it’s possible that the doctors at Norris | 可能诺里斯纪念医院的医生们 |
[15:09] | weren’t even looking for it. | 根本就没考虑这种情况 |
[15:10] | Yeah, but Xavier fell off his bike. | 对 但泽维尔是从自行车上摔下来的 |
[15:11] | He hit his head. | 他撞到了头 |
[15:12] | Yeah, but the scans were inconclusive, | 没错 但当时的扫描结果是不确定的 |
[15:14] | meaning that there was no clear brain injury. | 意味着没有明确证据证明脑损伤 |
[15:17] | Look. | 听着 |
[15:19] | I think that I can help your son. | 我想我能帮到你们的儿子 |
[15:22] | But in order for me to do that, he needs to stay here. | 但为了做到这一点 他需要留院 |
[15:26] | Look, I’m just trying to spare you a bunch of tests | 而我只是想给你们省去一大堆 |
[15:27] | your son doesn’t need, | 你们儿子并不需要的多余检查 |
[15:28] | so you don’t wind up right back where you are. | 这样也不至于查来查去回到原点 |
[15:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:38] | We’re staying. | 我们留下 |
[15:40] | All right, well, he is discharged from my service, | 好吧 那他就不是我的病人了 |
[15:42] | so, Dan, if you wanna admit him to yours, | 丹 如果你想收治他 |
[15:45] | be my guest. | 请随意 |
[15:47] | Put him back in his room please. | 请把他推回房间里 |
[15:54] | Somebody help! | 快来人帮忙 |
[15:55] | Please! | 拜托 |
[15:57] | No, no, no. Wake up. | 不 不 醒醒 |
[15:59] | Her rash suddenly just flared up and she just passed out. | 她的皮疹突然红起来 然后她就晕了 |
[16:01] | Nina? Nina, can you hear me? | 妮娜 妮娜 能听见我说话吗 |
[16:03] | – She’s not moving any air. – Pulse is thready. | -她没有呼吸 -脉搏微弱 |
[16:05] | Code blue, Treatment 3! | 3号治疗室 蓝色警报 |
[16:07] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[16:08] | She’s in anaphylactic shock. We need to intubate. | 她过敏性休克发作了 我们要插管 |
[16:10] | Bolus her a liter of NS, | 给她挂一升生理盐水 |
[16:11] | and 0.3 milligrams of epi IM, stat. | 并且立刻注射0.3毫克的肾上腺素 |
[16:13] | Nina? Nina! | 妮娜 妮娜 |
[16:17] | Heart rate’s in the 40s. | 心率只有40多 |
[16:18] | Bp 70/33. | 血压70/33 |
[16:20] | Atropine? | 用阿托品 |
[16:21] | Yeah, push a mil IV. | 对 静脉推入1毫克 |
[16:24] | Baby, baby, come on, come on. No, no, no, no, no. | 亲爱的 拜托 不要这样 |
[16:28] | I’m in. | 插好了 |
[16:32] | Sats are coming up. Pressure’s still soft. | 血氧饱和度回升了 血压还是上不来 |
[16:34] | All right, keep the fluids running. | 好吧 继续输液 |
[16:35] | 50 of Benadryl IV, | 静注50毫克苯海拉明 |
[16:37] | start racemic epi, | 开始用消旋肾上腺素 |
[16:38] | and give her another dose of epinephrine IM. | 然后再给她肌注一次肾上腺素 |
[16:39] | What caused this? | 这是什么原因导致的 |
[16:47] | Catatonia only freezes the voluntary muscle groups, | 紧张症只会导致随意肌僵直 |
[16:51] | not the involuntary ones | 但非随意肌不会受影响 |
[16:52] | like those that help us breathe. | 比如帮助我们呼吸的肌肉 |
[16:54] | So if I’m right, and Xavier is indeed catatonic, | 假如我是对的 泽维尔确实患有紧张症 |
[16:57] | he does not need the ventilator to breathe, | 他就不需要呼吸机去呼吸 |
[16:59] | – and we can disconnect it. – Wait. | -我们可以让他脱机 -等等 |
[17:01] | But isn’t that dangerous? | 那不会很危险 |
[17:02] | The doctor said he’d die without it. | 医生说没有呼吸机他会死 |
[17:04] | They said he wasn’t, uh — | 他们说他不能 |
[17:05] | what’s the expression? | 话是怎么说的来着 |
[17:06] | Protecting his airway. | 不能保护气道 |
[17:07] | He has a trach — | 他的气管被切开了 |
[17:09] | Which means that we can always | 这意味着如果需要的话 |
[17:10] | reconnect the vent if needs it. | 我们仍然可以重新连上呼吸机 |
[17:18] | Do, uh, do we have your permission? | 请问你们允许我们这样做吗 |
[17:27] | Yes. | 可以 |
[17:28] | Okay. Ms. Curry? | 那好 库里小姐 |
[17:47] | OKay, Sats are dropping. 92. | 血氧饱和度正在下降 92% |
[17:50] | – 90. – Isn’t that bad? | -90% -这不是不好吗 |
[17:53] | Not necessarily. As carbon dioxide builds up, | 并不一定是 随着二氧化碳分压升高 |
[17:55] | it should kick his respiratory system into drive. | 他的呼吸系统会被调动起来 |
[17:58] | 85% 85. | |
[18:00] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[18:03] | He’s not breathing. | 他没在呼吸 |
[18:04] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等着 |
[18:12] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[18:16] | Xavier? | 泽维尔 |
[18:24] | My little boy! | 我的小宝贝 |
[18:27] | What does this mean? What do we do now? | 这意味着什么 我们现在要怎么做 |
[18:29] | Well, probably not a bad idea to try and figure out | 还是先查清楚 |
[18:33] | what put him into a catatonic state in the first place. | 他出现紧张症的原因 |
[18:48] | So the first doctor to explain catatonia | 第一个对紧张症做出解释的医生 |
[18:51] | about 150 years ago, Dr. Kahlbaum, | 是150年前的卡尔鲍姆医生 |
[18:54] | described it as, | 他的描述是 |
[18:55] | “Immobility induced by severe mental shock,” | “由严重的精神打击引起的无法活动的症状” |
[18:58] | like an emotional trauma. | 比如情感创伤 |
[18:59] | Well, I mean it’s like a– | 我觉得这就像 |
[19:01] | like a deer caught in the headlights. | 一头鹿突然被车头灯照到的反应 |
[19:03] | But instead of bounding into the forest, | 但鹿不会跳进森林 |
[19:07] | they stay there, frozen. | 而是待在那里 一动不动 |
[19:09] | What, like PTSD? | 什么 就像创伤后应激障碍吗 |
[19:11] | I’m a cop. I’ve–I’ve seen PTSD. | 我是警察 我见过创伤后应激障碍 |
[19:13] | It doesn’t look anything like this. | 看着跟这个一点都不像 |
[19:14] | And there’s been no trauma. | 而且他根本没受过创伤 |
[19:16] | Xavier was always a happy kid. | 泽维尔一直是个快乐的孩子 |
[19:18] | Okay, you mind telling me a little bit more about– | 好 你能再多告诉我点他的情况吗 |
[19:21] | about your home life? | 关于你们的家庭生活 |
[19:23] | It was good | 在这件事发生之前 |
[19:25] | before this happened. | 我们生活一直很美满 |
[19:28] | I mean, there have been some rough patches. | 确实有过很艰难的时候 |
[19:31] | My ex, Xavier’s father, | 我的前夫 泽维尔的父亲 |
[19:32] | left us high and dry | 把我们抛弃了 |
[19:34] | when Xavier was a little boy, | 当时泽维尔还很小 |
[19:35] | but we got through it. | 但我们熬过来了 |
[19:40] | And then Alvin came into the picture. | 然后阿尔文出现了 |
[19:42] | Yeah, we started dating five years ago. | 对 我们五年前开始约会 |
[19:45] | We’ve been living together for the past three years. | 我们已经在一起住了三年了 |
[19:47] | How about school? | 他在学校里怎么样 |
[19:49] | Xavier’s always been a good student. | 泽维尔一直都是个好学生 |
[19:52] | Loved reading. | 喜爱阅读 |
[19:54] | – Friends? – Lots. | -他有朋友吗 -有很多 |
[19:57] | I used to take them all to White Sox games. | 我以前经常带他们一起去看白袜队的比赛 |
[19:59] | He did watch this movie “Poltergeist”… | 他看过电影《鬼驱人》后 |
[20:01] | which gave him nightmares. | 确实做过噩梦 |
[20:02] | But that was a few years ago. | 但那已经是几年前的事了 |
[20:05] | Unlikely that one movie’s gonna induce catatonia. | 一部电影不太可能引起紧张症 |
[20:09] | I have to take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[20:11] | I’m working a task force with the DEA. | 我在跟缉毒局一起执行任务 |
[20:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:15] | Alvin here. Yeah. | 我是阿尔文 对 |
[20:18] | How did Xavier feel about, uh, about Alvin’s work? | 泽维尔对于阿尔文的工作感觉如何 |
[20:21] | Alvin’s always been good about | 阿尔文不会把工作上的事带回家 |
[20:23] | not bringing it home with him. | 这一点他做得很好 |
[20:24] | He took all the precautions. Keeps his gun in a safe. | 他采取了所有的预防措施 把枪放在保险柜里 |
[20:27] | But still, did he ever talk to you | 那他跟你谈过 |
[20:29] | about how he felt about | 阿尔文是一个警察 |
[20:30] | the fact that Alvin was a police officer? | 他对此有什么想法吗 |
[20:33] | Xavier’s a 10-year-old boy. | 泽维尔是个十岁的男孩 |
[20:35] | Alvin being a cop is like | 阿尔文是警察 这感觉就像 |
[20:37] | having a superhero sleeping down the hall. | 有位超级英雄睡在楼下客厅里 |
[20:41] | Why would you ask that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[20:44] | Just trying to get some background. | 只是想了解一些背景 |
[20:47] | Alvin’s the best father figure Xavier could ever have. | 阿尔文是泽维尔能遇到的最好的父亲 |
[20:52] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你没必要担心这个 |
[21:00] | Hey, why did you stop? | 你为什么不问了 |
[21:02] | It seemed like you were on to something. | 看来你已经问到点子上了 |
[21:03] | I think we’re getting to a sensitive area here. | 我觉得我们触及到了一个敏感区域 |
[21:06] | So I just like to, you know, take a pause | 所以我只是想 在问下去之前 |
[21:08] | before we push forward, | 先暂停一下 |
[21:10] | but Alvin’s work life | 但阿尔文的工作生活 |
[21:13] | is absolutely something we want to look into. | 绝对是我们要仔细调查的部分 |
[21:24] | Nina’s stable for now. | 妮娜现在稳定了 |
[21:25] | It doesn’t make sense. The antihistamine was working. | 这不合理 抗组胺剂起效了 |
[21:28] | So she must have been re-exposed to the allergen. | 所以她一定是再次接触了过敏源 |
[21:30] | I guess we can move her to a clean room. | 我觉得我们可以把她转移到无菌室 |
[21:32] | But she had the rash before she even came to the hospital. | 但她来医院之前就有皮疹 |
[21:34] | Yeah, I just wish we could’ve gotten that scratch test. | 对 我只是希望我们可以做过敏性测试 |
[21:37] | I tried, but they were indisposed. | 我试过了 但他们不愿意 |
[21:40] | Before I could get back in there, she crashed. | 我还没回去 她就晕倒了 |
[21:42] | Indisposed? | 不愿意吗 |
[21:44] | What do you mean, “indisposed?” | 你说”不愿意”是什么意思 |
[21:47] | Were they having sex? | 他们当时在做爱吗 |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:52] | We need to talk to Harlan. | 我们得跟哈兰谈谈 |
[21:56] | Harlan, I’m not here to judge you, | 哈兰 我不是来批判你的 |
[21:58] | but I gather you and Nina had sex in the hospital. | 但我猜你跟妮娜在医院做爱了 |
[22:00] | Um, I’m sorry you had to walk in on that. | 很抱歉被你们看到了 |
[22:04] | – Did you finish? – Jeez, man. | -你们做完了吗 -天哪 哥们 |
[22:06] | It’s pertinent, Harlan. We need to know. | 这很重要 哈兰 你得告诉我们 |
[22:08] | Did you ejaculate? | 你当时射了吗 |
[22:10] | I did, yes. | 射了 是的 |
[22:13] | I’m gonna write an order. You need to go to the lab. | 我要开张药方 你得去化验室 |
[22:29] | – Maggie. – Yeah. | -麦基 -在 |
[22:31] | What’s the story with the patient in five? | 五室的病人是什么情况 |
[22:33] | Uh, second trimester with preeclampsia. | 妊娠中期伴有先兆子痫 |
[22:35] | Dr. Asher’s seeing her now. | 艾什医生在见她 |
[22:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[22:42] | Yeah, just have to do something I don’t want to do. | 没事 只是不得不做我不想做的事 |
[22:45] | Well, in my experience, better to not hesitate. | 以我的经验 最好别犹豫 |
[22:48] | Just rip the band-aid off. | 要快刀斩乱麻 |
[22:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:05] | So after reviewing the details of Rick Tyler’s case, | 在了解了瑞克·泰勒病例的详细信息之后 |
[23:08] | the ethics committee has decided to take away | 伦理委员会决定 |
[23:11] | decision-making rights from Kim. | 剥夺金的决定权 |
[23:14] | Kim’s choice to wait on amputating Rick’s leg | 金决定暂缓给瑞克截肢 |
[23:17] | puts his life at unnecessary risk, | 让他承受了不必要的生命危险 |
[23:20] | and the committee believes that Kim, | 而且委员会认为 |
[23:22] | whatever her circumstances, | 不管金处于何种情况下 |
[23:24] | doesn’t appreciate that risk. | 她都不了解那种风险 |
[23:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:28] | So you can take Mr. Tyler to surgery. | 所以你们可以带泰勒先生去做手术了 |
[23:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:35] | I have to go tell Kim now. | 我必须马上告诉金 |
[23:36] | Why don’t I come with you? | 我跟你一起去吧 |
[23:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:41] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[23:43] | – Dr. Charles? – Come on in. | -查尔斯医生 -请进 |
[23:46] | I called over to CPD. | 我给芝加哥警署打了电话 |
[23:48] | And I found out some | 我查到了一些 |
[23:49] | pretty interesting things about Detective James. | 关于詹姆斯警探的趣闻 |
[23:52] | Without asking him? | 没征求他的同意吗 |
[23:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:56] | Because you said you didn’t want to bother them? | 因为你说过不该打扰他们 |
[24:00] | Until they were ready to talk again. | 直到他们愿意再次沟通 |
[24:03] | What about their privacy, Elsa? | 他们的隐私呢 艾尔莎 |
[24:05] | Alvin’s not the patient. | 阿尔文又不是病人 |
[24:06] | I mean, it’s not like I violated anyone’s HIPAA rights. | 我没有违反健康保险流通与责任法案给病人的权利 |
[24:09] | Well, that is, in fact, debatable, | 那倒是无可争议 |
[24:11] | but you definitely violated their trust. | 但是你绝对辜负了他们的信任 |
[24:13] | This family’s in a very delicate place, Elsa. | 这个家庭现在太脆弱了 艾尔莎 |
[24:16] | They–they need to feel like we’re on their side, | 他们得知道我们在帮助他们 |
[24:18] | or they could just walk out the door. | 否则他们就可能直接走人 |
[24:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:24] | Do you wanna see what I found out, or–or not? | 你想看看我找到了什么吗 还是算了 |
[24:33] | What’s going on? | 这是干什么 |
[24:34] | This is Sharon Goodwin. | 这位是莎伦·古德温 |
[24:35] | She’s the Executive Director of Patient Services. | 她是病患服务部主管 |
[24:37] | What’s going on? | 这是干什么 |
[24:38] | We’re moving forward with your husband’s amputation. | 我们要进行你丈夫的截肢手术 |
[24:40] | But I said I wanted to wait! | 但是我说了我想再等等 |
[24:42] | The hospital believes it’s in your husband’s best interest | 医院认为代替他做医疗决定 |
[24:45] | to take control of his medical decisions. | 对你丈夫的身体最有利 |
[24:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:48] | Kim, I saw signs of abuse. | 金 我发现了家暴的迹象 |
[24:51] | We don’t think you should have to be responsible | 我们觉得你没有必要 |
[24:52] | for someone who might be hurting you. | 为一个会伤害你的人承担责任 |
[24:56] | Kim? Hey, Kim. | 金 听我说 |
[25:00] | Whatever your situation is, | 无论你的现状如何 |
[25:02] | it does not have to stay that way. | 你都不必让这种现状维持下去 |
[25:04] | You can talk to us. | 你可以告诉我们 |
[25:05] | When he wakes up, | 等他醒了 |
[25:07] | and he remembers I was driving the car… | 他就会想起来是我开的车 |
[25:13] | It is my fault he lost his leg! | 都是我害他没了腿 |
[25:14] | There are shelters that can provide you a safe haven. | 医院可以给你提供一个安全的地方 |
[25:17] | You’ll be taken to a secret location | 你会被带到一个秘密的地方 |
[25:19] | where no visitors are allowed. | 没人可以探访你 |
[25:21] | Please, Kim. Let us help you. | 金 让我们来帮你吧 |
[25:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:30] | I’ll think about it. | 我会好好考虑 |
[25:44] | Detective James, I want to apologize. | 詹姆斯警探 我要向您道歉 |
[25:47] | I–I called CPD to ask about you. | 我向芝加哥警署询问过你的情况 |
[25:49] | My thought was that I might learn something | 我原本以为我会得到 |
[25:51] | that could be helpful, but I– | 一些有用的信息 但是我… |
[25:53] | I overstepped, and I’m sorry. | 我越界了 我很抱歉 |
[25:55] | Xavier’s your patient. | 泽维尔才是你的病人 |
[25:56] | Why would you be checking up on me? | 你查我干什么 |
[25:58] | Ms. Curry made a mistake– | 库里女士犯了个错误 |
[26:00] | a serious mistake. | 很严重的错误 |
[26:02] | I just hope that you’d appreciate that | 我希望您能理解 |
[26:04] | what she was trying to do was gain a better understanding | 她只是想多了解一些 |
[26:06] | of Xavier’s situation so that | 泽维尔的处境 |
[26:08] | we can give him the best possible care. | 这样我们才可以提供最合适的医疗方案 |
[26:10] | And I hope she learned what a good man– | 我希望她了解到阿尔文是个多优秀的男人 |
[26:12] | what a good cop–Alvin is. | 多称职的警察 |
[26:14] | Matter of fact, she did. | 没错 她查到了 |
[26:16] | You have an outstanding record, Detective. | 您的工作记录非常出色 警探 |
[26:18] | You took out the Southside Ministers gang | 你除掉了南部黑帮 |
[26:21] | on your own? | 还是单枪匹马 |
[26:22] | Eh, I had a lot of help. | 有很多人帮我 |
[26:25] | Hmm. Sounds intense. | 听起来就很激烈 |
[26:26] | I mean, they put a hit out on you. | 我是说 他们还狠狠报复了你 |
[26:28] | They blew up your car. | 他们炸毁了你的车 |
[26:30] | What does this have to do with anything? | 那和现在有什么关系 |
[26:31] | Well, it just sounds like a pretty monumental event. | 只是这件事听起来很重大 |
[26:35] | Do you think that there’s any chance that | 你们觉得有没有可能 |
[26:37] | Xavier could’ve been aware of it? | 泽维尔看到了爆炸呢 |
[26:39] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[26:40] | The car was parked around the corner. | 当时车停在拐角 |
[26:43] | So, he didn’t witness any of it? | 所以他一点都没注意到吗 |
[26:45] | I mean, he may have seen the wreckage towed away. | 说起来 他可能看到残骸被拖走 |
[26:47] | There’s no way he could’ve understood what happened. | 他不可能明白发生了什么啊 |
[26:49] | But I’m sure you were probably pretty upset, Vanessa. | 但我想你那时情绪一定很低落 瓦妮莎 |
[26:52] | You think that he could’ve picked up on that? | 你觉得他可能注意到这一点吗 |
[26:54] | Alvin moved out after that. | 阿尔文在那之后就搬出去了 |
[26:56] | He stayed away while there was an active threat against him. | 有人想要加害于他 他心知肚明 |
[26:59] | Just out of curiosity, when did you move back in? | 只是好奇 你什么时候搬回来的 |
[27:04] | Uh, it was about a week before Xavier became catatonic. | 差不多是泽维尔患紧张症的一周前… |
[27:13] | Alvin would never let anything happen to us. | 阿尔文不会让任何意外发生在我们身上 |
[27:16] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没有做错什么 |
[27:18] | I’m not suggesting that he did. | 我没有说是他做的 |
[27:19] | Then what are you suggesting? | 那你什么意思 |
[27:21] | I’m suggesting that Alvin works in a very scary world | 我只是说 阿尔文在一个很危险的圈子里工作 |
[27:24] | and that, on some level, | 因此 某种程度来说 |
[27:26] | Xavier very much understands that. | 泽维尔很清楚这一点 |
[27:28] | And his fear about the possible consequences | 他畏惧可能发生的后果 |
[27:31] | could very well have triggered his catatonic state. | 这也许触发了他的紧张症 |
[27:33] | So what does this mean? That Alvin needs to leave us? | 所以什么意思 阿尔文得离开我们吗 |
[27:35] | Look, honey, it’s just– | 这样 亲爱的 只是… |
[27:36] | No, you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me and Xavier. | 不 遇到你是我和泽维尔最幸福的事 |
[27:41] | We’ve heard enough. | 我们已经听够了 |
[27:54] | – Hey, Sean. – Will. | -你好 肖恩 -威尔 |
[27:56] | I have you on schedule for tomorrow night. | 明晚我有安排你值班 |
[27:58] | Right. Thing is… | 没错 但是… |
[28:01] | It’s not such a good idea for me to be involved | 现在让我参与注射站的事 |
[28:03] | with the site right now. | 并不太合适 |
[28:04] | Wait, we’re really starting to make a difference with these people, | 等等 我们现在才开始真正帮助到这些人 |
[28:07] | in large part ’cause of you. | 绝大多数的功劳在你 |
[28:09] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[28:11] | But I want what’s best for the site, | 但我是为了注射站好 |
[28:13] | and that means I have to go. | 这意味着我必须离开 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:18] | Are we at risk here? | 我们有危险吗 |
[28:20] | I think my leaving will protect you. | 我觉得我的离开能够保护你们 |
[28:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:31] | Think you’re ready to have this out. | 你应该已经准备好撤掉这个了 |
[28:33] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[28:35] | All right, hard exhale. | 好的 用力呼气 |
[28:38] | There we go. | 好了 |
[28:42] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[28:43] | You had another allergic reaction. | 你又有过敏反应了 |
[28:45] | Yeah, I’m, uh– | 是的 我 |
[28:47] | I’m the problem, honey. | 是我的问题 亲爱的 |
[28:49] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[28:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:52] | We ran tests on Harlan’s semen, | 我们测试了哈兰的精液 |
[28:55] | and it turns out you’re allergic to it. | 结果发现你对它过敏 |
[28:57] | What? | 什么 |
[28:58] | No… | 不… |
[28:59] | It was never an issue before because you used condoms, | 以前你们使用避孕套 所以没有问题 |
[29:02] | which you stopped once you started trying to get pregnant. | 当你开始尝试怀孕后 你们就不用避孕套了 |
[29:05] | His semen? | 他的精液吗 |
[29:07] | Come on. Th– | 不是吧 |
[29:09] | Oh, my God. So what are you saying? | 天啊 你在说什么 |
[29:11] | We can’t have sex anymore? | 我们不能再做爱了吗 |
[29:12] | – Yeah, what about kids? – There are options. | -是的 那孩子呢 -有别的选择 |
[29:15] | We’ll get you to a fertility specialist. | 我们会帮你们联系生育专家 |
[29:17] | There are multiple procedures you could do. | 你们可以尝试多种方式 |
[29:18] | We’ll also set you up with an allergist. | 我们也会为你们安排过敏科医生 |
[29:20] | There might be some methods | 也许有办法 |
[29:21] | to help you build up a tolerance. | 帮你建立耐受力 |
[29:23] | With treatment, your sensitivity may lessen. | 经过治疗 你的敏感性可能会降低 |
[29:26] | Meanwhile, you can go back to having sex with condoms. | 同时 你们可以继续用避孕套做爱 |
[29:31] | Hey, you two obviously love one another. | 你们两个很相爱 |
[29:34] | You’ll work this out. | 一定会找到解决办法 |
[29:36] | Just keep an EpiPen on your nightstand. | 在床头柜上放一支肾上腺素就行 |
[29:47] | You know, walking in on them like that | 看着他们那样 |
[29:50] | got me thinking, um… | 我就在想 |
[29:53] | Ever since we started IVF, | 自从我们开始试管婴儿 |
[29:55] | I feel like the only time you touch me | 我感觉你唯一碰我的那一次 |
[29:59] | is when you’re injecting me with hormones. | 是在给我注射荷尔蒙的时候 |
[30:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:08] | How about we have a date tonight? | 我们今晚约个会怎么样 |
[30:11] | And stay home? | 待在家里 |
[30:13] | I’d like that. | 我喜欢 |
[30:24] | Come in. | 进来 |
[30:28] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude. | 对不起 我并不想打扰你 |
[30:31] | – You got a minute? – Of course. | -你有空吗 -当然 |
[30:47] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[30:49] | My job. | 我的工作 |
[30:52] | I do bring my work home with me | 不管我愿不愿意 |
[30:55] | whether I want to or not. | 我确实会把工作带回家 |
[30:59] | And Xavier knows that. | 泽维尔也知道 |
[31:04] | “Do the bad guys know where we live?” | “坏人知道我们住哪里吗” |
[31:06] | He asked me that once. | 他问过我一次 |
[31:09] | And I told him that they didn’t. | 我告诉他 他们不知道 |
[31:11] | But the fact that he had to ask… | 但既然他这么问了… |
[31:15] | I mean, kind of says it all? | 也就说明了一切 |
[31:17] | Doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[31:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:22] | My job is to protect people. | 我的工作是保护公民 |
[31:26] | And if I can protect my… | 如果我能保护 |
[31:29] | my son | 我的儿子 |
[31:31] | just by stepping aside, then that’s what I’m gonna do. | 只是要我退居二线 那我会这么做 |
[31:38] | Look. Alvin. | 听着 阿尔文 |
[31:41] | If you feel you need to get a little space | 如果你觉得你需要一点空间 |
[31:45] | while Xavier’s coming out of this, | 等泽维尔走出这个状态 |
[31:46] | while he’s recovering his faculties, | 等他恢复活动能力 |
[31:48] | maybe that’s not a bad idea. | 也许这个主意还不错 |
[31:51] | But, | 但是 |
[31:52] | as soon as he’s ready to start the therapy | 一旦他准备好开始治疗 |
[31:54] | that he needs to process his fear, | 他就需要应对他的恐惧 |
[31:57] | you need to be right there next to him | 那你得陪在他身边 |
[31:59] | so you can heal together. | 这样你们才能一起好起来 |
[32:02] | And–and move forward. | 一起向前看 |
[32:07] | Like as a family. | 就像一家人一样 |
[32:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:20] | Is he going to wake up now? | 他现在就会醒吗 |
[32:22] | Well, after the surgery, and all the drugs, | 经历过手术和这么多用药 |
[32:25] | it’ll be a while before he does. | 他还需要一段时间才能醒 |
[32:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:31] | This might sound crazy, but… | 听上去像是疯了 但是 |
[32:36] | I think he really does love me. | 我觉得他是真的爱我 |
[32:40] | That’s not crazy. | 这话不疯 |
[32:45] | A social worker will be by shortly | 社工很快就会过来 |
[32:47] | to talk to you about your options. | 和你谈谈你的选择 |
[32:50] | Thanks, Dr. Manning. | 谢谢 曼宁医生 |
[32:58] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[32:59] | You remember our social worker, Arlene Baker? | 记得这位社工吗 阿琳·贝克 |
[33:01] | Yes, hi. | 记得 你好 |
[33:03] | How’s Ms. Tyler doing? | 泰勒太太怎么样 |
[33:04] | She’s anxious. | 她很焦虑 |
[33:06] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[33:07] | I think I can allay some of her fears. | 我应该可以让她减轻一些恐惧 |
[33:16] | No pulse. He’s in PEA. | 没有脉搏 无脉搏电活性 |
[33:18] | Starting compressions. | 开始按压 |
[33:19] | Milligram of epi. | 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[33:25] | – Why’s his ventilator off? – I did it. | -他的呼吸机怎么关了 -我关的 |
[33:30] | How is this happening so fast? | 为什么会这么快 |
[33:32] | He’s in multi-system organ failure. | 他现在处于多系统器官衰竭状态 |
[33:34] | He had no reserve. | 无法靠自己支撑 |
[33:37] | Still no pulse. Another milligram of epi. | 还是没有脉搏 再来一毫克肾上腺素 |
[33:46] | Asystole. | 心搏停止 |
[33:50] | Time of death. | 死亡时间 |
[33:51] | 18:08. | 18时08分 |
[34:12] | I don’t understand. | 我真的不懂 |
[34:14] | She had options. | 她有其他选择 |
[34:15] | Oh, I imagine she couldn’t stomach the idea | 我想她无法承受 |
[34:18] | of looking over her shoulder the rest of her life | 余生中都小心翼翼地 |
[34:20] | waiting for her husband to get even. | 等着她丈夫对她的报复 |
[34:22] | I thought we’d reached her. | 我以为我们帮到她了 |
[34:24] | Oh, considering what just happened, | 从现在这种情况看 |
[34:27] | Kim might have run that red light this morning on purpose. | 金在早上可能是故意闯红灯 |
[34:31] | And if she was willing to sacrifice herself | 既然她都愿意牺牲自己 |
[34:33] | to stop her husband’s abuse? | 来阻止她丈夫对她的虐待 |
[34:36] | I doubt there was any way to reach her. | 我觉得我们怎么做都帮不了她 |
[34:49] | Dr. Charles! | 查尔斯医生 |
[34:51] | Look, he’s moving. | 看 他动了 |
[34:57] | Xavier, honey? Can you hear me? | 泽维尔 亲爱的 听得见我说话吗 |
[35:02] | What do you want, baby? | 你需要什么 宝贝 |
[35:05] | You thirsty? | 渴吗 |
[35:07] | Um, I can go get him some ice chips. | 我去给他拿点冰块 |
[35:22] | Mommy’s here. | 妈妈在呢 |
[35:23] | I’m here, baby. | 我在 宝贝 |
[35:27] | Mommy’s here. | 妈妈在这 |
[35:40] | Did he wake up? | 他醒了吗 |
[35:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:43] | Looks like he’s coming out of it. | 看起来他在恢复了 |
[35:48] | That’s my boy. | 我的好孩子 |
[35:55] | Will you send Vanessa out here | 等到了合适的时间 |
[35:58] | when the time is right? | 你能送凡妮莎出院吗 |
[36:01] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[36:09] | Hey, you good? I heard what happened. | 你还好吗 我听说了 |
[36:12] | It was awful. | 太难受了 |
[36:14] | A lot of fine surgical work went to waste. | 这么精细的手术都浪费了 |
[36:17] | Really? That’s all you have to say? | 你认真的吗 你就想说这个 |
[36:20] | No, actually, I’d like to add | 不是 说实话 我还想说 |
[36:22] | that if we just let it be, he would’ve died on his own. | 如果顺其自然的话 他也会死的 |
[36:27] | Hey, you can’t kill someone who’s already dead. | 你杀不了一个已经死了的人 |
[36:29] | Can’t even be tempted. | 就算你想都不行 |
[36:31] | Is that why you were so adamant | 这就是你如此坚定地支持 |
[36:32] | about having Kim decide? | 让金来做决定的原因吗 |
[36:36] | Let me put it like this. | 这么说吧 |
[36:39] | A victim of abuse is being hauled off to jail. | 一名家暴受害者要被送去坐牢 |
[36:43] | And in my opinion, that’s a lousy outcome. | 在我看来 这是个非常糟糕的结果 |
[36:49] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Natalie. | 明天见 娜塔莉 |
[37:01] | That was a good catch today, Ms. Curry. | 你今天的判断很准确 库里小姐 |
[37:04] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[37:06] | Yeah, right? Look, if it wasn’t for you, | 好吧 如果不是你 |
[37:08] | Xavier might be back home | 泽维尔可能就要被送回家 |
[37:10] | on a vent for who knows how long. | 不知道要带呼吸机多久 |
[37:13] | Really good thing that you piped up when you did. | 你能大胆提出假设 真的很不错 |
[37:16] | Good work. Well done. | 了不起 干得漂亮 |
[37:42] | Asking a junkie to meet you in a bar. | 邀请一个瘾君子来酒吧 |
[37:46] | Not exactly sensitive. | 觉悟不高啊 |
[37:50] | I guess not. | 是啊 |
[37:51] | Uh, just a water for me. | 给我来杯水 |
[37:54] | Sit. | 坐 |
[37:58] | Look, I’m sorry about this morning. | 今天早上对不起了 |
[38:00] | I may have overreacted a bit. | 我可能反应有些过头 |
[38:03] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:08] | Hannah, | 汉娜 |
[38:10] | I can’t let this go on. | 我不能让你再这样继续下去了 |
[38:14] | If you won’t turn yourself in– | 如果你不主动承认的话 |
[38:16] | Look, I thought we had an understanding. | 我还以为我们有了共识 |
[38:19] | I quit the injection site. | 安全注射站的工作我不干了 |
[38:24] | I thought that it meant so much to you. | 我以为那对你很重要 |
[38:28] | Not more than this. | 没这个重要 |
[38:31] | I never would’ve turned you in. | 我不可能去举报你的 |
[38:33] | I just–I got– | 我 我只是 |
[38:35] | desperate and scared. | 既绝望又害怕 |
[38:40] | But you can’t… | 但你不能 |
[38:42] | You can’t possibly know what it’s like. | 你是不会明白这种感受的 |
[38:46] | Every day I say I’m gonna quit and yet– | 每天我都对自己说我要戒掉 但是 |
[38:49] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[38:55] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不是一个人在战斗 |
[38:57] | I’ll be there. I’ll help you. | 我会陪着你 我会帮你 |
[39:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:08] | You care | 你在乎 |
[39:11] | about me. | 在乎我 |
[39:13] | I do. | 是的 |
[39:15] | I do care. | 我在乎你 |
[39:27] | I will turn myself in. | 我会主动承认的 |
[39:31] | First thing in the morning. | 明早第一件事 |
[39:36] | – I can go with you. – Yeah. | -我可以和你一起去 -好 |
[39:41] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好的 我希望这样 |
[39:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:52] | Come to my place? | 来我家吗 |
[40:15] | Hey. | 回来了 |
[40:16] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[40:18] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[40:20] | Now we just have to set up the nursery. | 现在我们只需要把婴儿床搭好 |
[40:34] | But in the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[40:38] | How about that date? | 让我们约会吧 |
[40:54] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:00] | Yes. | 好 |
[41:01] | Come here. | 来 |