Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] From the looks of that rock, 从这个小石子来看
[00:01] I’m guessing you didn’t tell Ethan. 你似乎没告诉伊森
[00:03] No, I didn’t, 我没说
[00:04] and I would appreciate it if you didn’t mention it again. 如果你也能不说的话就太感谢了
[00:06] Mention what? 不说什么
[00:08] I want us to try to get pregnant again. 我想再试试怀个孩子
[00:12] I’m proposing opening a safe injection site at the hospital. 我提议在医院设立安全注射站
[00:15] Preventing deaths 从长远来看
[00:16] would save the hospital money in the long run. 预防死亡也会为医院节省开支
[00:18] Allow drug use on our premises? 在我们的照看下允许吸毒
[00:20] A PR nightmare is how I put it. 这应该是公关噩梦吧
[00:24] – There’s another way. – An unsanctioned site? -还有别的办法 -未批准的注射点吗
[00:26] But they’re illegal. You could lose your license. 但这种注射点是非法的 你的从医执照会被吊销
[00:29] – You in? – I’m in. -你要加入吗 -我加入
[00:34] Did you get any sleep? 你睡觉了吗
[00:35] Nah, got busy around midnight and never let up. 没有 大概凌晨开始忙 后来就没休息
[00:38] I did a lot of counseling, though, 不过我做了不少咨询
[00:38] – and set up that rehab consult. – Great. -也设置好了戒毒咨询中心 -很好
[00:40] And I just heard back from our new hookup on clean needles. 我也刚联系到了干净针头的供应商
[00:43] Get me a Narcan inhaler. 给我一个纳洛酮吸入器
[00:47] She OD’d. Hang in there. 她用药过量了 坚持住
[00:55] It’s okay. 没事了
[00:57] You’re okay. 你没事了
[00:58] What… 什么
[01:02] You overdosed. 你用药过量了
[01:03] But you’re gonna be all right. 但你不会有事
[01:05] Overdosed… 用药过量
[01:07] Oh, my God. Oh, my God, oh, my God. 天哪 我的天哪
[01:10] No. 不要
[01:17] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[01:21] – Val. – Okay, Val. -瓦尔 -好 瓦尔
[01:24] Let’s get you into a bed, 我来扶你上病床
[01:26] and, you know, maybe later, we can have a talk. 等过一会儿 我们可以聊聊
[01:29] Okay. 好
[01:32] All right. 好
[01:43] This is why we’re here. 这就是我们存在的意义
[01:50] You realize I could do this myself, right? 你知道我可以自己注射的吧
[01:52] True, but Dr. Patchefsky did say IVF is a team effort. 当然 不过帕切夫斯基医生说了体外受精需要团队合作
[01:57] So any negative effects from the hormones? 这些激素对你有不良影响吗
[01:59] Headaches, mood swings? 头疼 情绪不稳等等
[02:01] Are we counting the growing urge 我很想让团队所有人
[02:02] to pump my teammate full of hormones? 都注射这种激素 这算吗
[02:04] I hope not. 希望不算
[02:06] – I’m doing great, babe. – Good. -我感觉很好 宝贝 -那就好
[02:12] Maggie, good morning. 麦基 早上好
[02:14] – I guess. – What’s the matter? -也许吧 -怎么了
[02:17] My oncologist. 我的肿瘤医生
[02:19] She says I’m not responding to the radiation the way she’d hoped. 她说我对放射性治疗的反应不理想
[02:22] We have to add a course of hormone therapy. 我们得加一套激素疗法
[02:25] Oh, Maggie. 麦基
[02:28] It’s fine. I guess that’s how it goes. 没事的 也许就是这样
[02:30] Well, I’ll call someone in. You take the day off. 我可以叫人来 你休息一天吧
[02:33] No, really, I’m fine. 没事 我很好
[02:34] It’s only one day. There’ll be others. 只是一天而已 会有人帮忙的
[02:36] Yeah–oh, no. 好 糟了
[02:38] What’s up? 怎么了
[02:39] – We’ve got a school bus crash. – How bad? -校车事故 -严重吗
[02:41] They need doctors over there right now. 他们要求医生立刻过去
[02:43] Dr. Marcel, Dr. Manning, I need you to hop on an ambo 马塞尔医生 曼宁医生 你们马上坐救护车
[02:46] and get to mass cas MVC school bus. 去救助一场大规模校车事故
[02:48] – How many passengers? – 30 to 35. -多少名乘客 -30到35
[02:50] I’ll get the packs. 我去拿工具包
[02:53] Guess I’m gonna be here for a while. 看来我得再待一会了
[02:54] – Keep me posted. – Will do. -有情况随时告诉我 -好的
[03:11] Natalie, hey! I need you over here, guys. 娜塔莉 这里需要你们
[03:14] What happened? 什么情况
[03:15] We got two kids in the front seat. 有两个孩子卡在前座里
[03:17] It’s gonna be tricky getting them out. 估计不太好救出来
[03:18] Why? What’s wrong? 为什么 有什么情况
[03:19] A bunch of rebar flew off this truck, 有几根钢筋从这辆车上飞下来
[03:20] went through the windows. 穿过玻璃进去了
[03:22] Luckily, most of the kids were in the back. 万幸的是 大部分孩子都在后边
[03:26] Help. Help us. 救命 救救我们
[03:29] Help us! 救命
[03:30] Please, help! 救命啊
[03:32] Okay, hang on, bud. We’re coming. 等等 我们这就来
[03:39] – Oh, my God. – Help us, p-please. -我的天哪 -救命啊
[03:43] Get us out. 救我们出去
[04:02] Okay. 好了
[04:06] – Getting cold. – I know. -有点冷 -我知道
[04:08] We’re gonna get you out of here right now. 我们这就救你出来
[04:12] – Are we good? – Yeah. -可以了吗 -对
[04:13] You’re doing great. 你的表现很好
[04:23] I’ll be right back, okay? Hang in there. 我马上回来 好吗 坚持住
[04:27] Lieutenant, a word please. 队长 私下谈谈
[04:31] Henry’s got good pulses in his neck, 亨利的颈部脉搏不错
[04:33] but Kate’s bleeding into her belly, fast. 但是凯特腹部出血严重
[04:36] Normally, I’d cut the bar in between, 正常的话我会从中间切断钢筋
[04:38] but they’re pinned together pretty tight. 但是他们贴得太紧了
[04:39] So what do we do now? 那我们怎么办
[04:40] Slide her down a couple inches, make some space? 把她往下滑一段距离 腾出点空间吗
[04:42] No, she’s already shocky from blood loss. 不行 由于失血过多 她已经快要休克
[04:43] Moving her could shear the vessel wide open. 再移动的话可能会让血管撕裂更严重
[04:46] Just let me know what works for you. 只要告诉我你们希望怎么做
[04:47] – We’ll make it happen. – Can you give us a moment? -我们会想办法实现 -能给我点时间吗
[04:51] He’s right, there is no other way to move them. 他说得对 没有其他方法移动他们了
[04:53] Yes, there is. 有办法
[04:55] We get more blood to up their reserves, 我们增加一点血液储备
[04:56] – then we cut ’em out together. – What? -然后一起切断 -什么
[04:58] But we don’t know where the rebar is in Henry’s neck. 但我们不知道钢管在亨利脖子的哪个位置
[05:00] One wrong move and we could tear into a vessel. 如果动作不慎 可能会伤到血管
[05:02] Maybe, but if we slide Kate, we’ll lose her for sure. 也许吧 但如果移动凯特 她肯定救不回来了
[05:05] Look, you are gambling a kid’s life on a Hail Mary. 你在拿孩子的命赌一种可能
[05:08] Natalie, we got two kids here. 娜塔莉 这里有两个孩子
[05:09] If there’s any chance of saving them both, I’m taking it. 如果有机会能救两个人 那我会试试看
[05:19] All right. 好了
[05:21] Doctor. 医生
[05:23] Someone you should take a look at. 有个人你得看一下
[05:25] Oh, I gotta get to work. 我得去上班了
[05:31] All right. 好吧
[05:35] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[05:35] He’s got a fever, pale, short of breath. 他发烧 脸色苍白 呼吸急促
[05:40] Hi. 你好
[05:40] – I’m a doctor. – Uh, Mike. -我是医生 -我叫迈克
[05:44] How long have you had a fever, Mike? 你发烧多久了 迈克
[05:46] I don’t know. A few days? 我也说不清 几天吧
[06:02] You’ve got a pretty significant heart murmur. 你的心脏杂音很明显
[06:05] It’s very likely you could have something called endocarditis. 很有可能你得了心内膜感染
[06:09] Give me a break, man. 怎么又来了
[06:11] – Have you had it before? – Yeah, I’ve had it. -你以前得过 -对 得过
[06:16] I got my valve replaced last year. 我去年换过瓣膜
[06:18] I need to take you to the hospital. 我要把你送到医院
[06:19] No. I’ll just end up back here. 不 最后我还是会回到这
[06:22] We can find a way to treat your addiction. 我们可以想办法治疗你的毒瘾
[06:23] Oh, forget it. Nothing helps. 算了吧 什么都没用
[06:25] We have resources to help you. 我们有资源可以帮到你
[06:27] Babe. Please. 宝贝 去吧
[06:33] Mike, you know better than anyone. 迈克 你比别人都清楚
[06:35] If we don’t fix your heart valve, it’ll kill you. 如果我们不把你的瓣膜处理好 你会死的
[06:41] Let me take you in. 让我收你入院吧
[06:48] All right, first wave of kids are coming in. 第一批的孩子要来了
[06:49] – Dr. Choi, you’re up. – On it. -崔医生 该你了 -来了
[06:52] Alice Winston, 12-year-old with shortness of breath 爱丽丝·温斯顿 12岁 呼吸急促
[06:54] and chest trauma, respirations at 24, 胸部创伤 呼吸率24
[06:56] heart rate 83, sats 92%. 心率83 血氧量92%
[06:59] Hey, Alice, I’m Dr. Choi. 爱丽丝 我是崔医生
[07:00] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[07:01] We’re gonna take good care of you, okay? 我们会好好照顾你的
[07:03] All right, let’s transfer her on my count. 听我口令给她转床
[07:06] All right, nice and easy. 轻轻地
[07:08] Ready? One, two, three. 准备 一 二 三
[07:10] Good. 很好
[07:17] Oh, that sounds like it hurts. 听起来你很疼
[07:18] Hey, Alice? 爱丽丝
[07:20] Any dizziness, nausea, blurry vision? 有头晕 恶心 视线模糊吗
[07:22] – No. – Good, that’s good. -没有 -好的 那很好
[07:24] – Any pain anywhere else? – Uh-uh. -还有其它地方疼吗 -没
[07:25] Alice, sweetie, are you okay? 爱丽丝 宝贝 你没事吧
[07:28] I have a feeling she has some broken ribs. 我感觉她肋骨可能骨折了
[07:30] Is it bad? 严重吗
[07:31] We’ll get some X-rays right now, 我们马上做个X光检查
[07:32] but other than a little heavy breathing from the stress, 但除了因为紧张造成的呼吸急促以外
[07:34] she looks good. 她看起来没事
[07:35] – Okay, okay. – Oh, thank God. -好 -谢天谢地
[07:36] Hey, Alice. 爱丽丝
[07:37] I’m gonna give you a little more medicine for the pain. 我会再给你用一点止痛的药
[07:39] Does that sound okay? 这样可以吗
[07:41] You’re a champ. I’ll be back in just a bit. 好样的 我等下再过来
[07:47] April, Dr. Marcel is bringing in two traumas. 艾普尔 马塞尔医生要送过来两位创伤患者
[07:50] Stand by. 你待命
[07:51] Dr. Marcel? Can someone else do it? 马塞尔医生 能换别人吗
[07:54] April. 艾普尔
[07:56] Please, I– I’m really messed up. 求你了 我心里真的很乱
[08:00] I don’t want to, but I can’t stop thinking about him. 我也不想 可我没办法不想他
[08:04] Okay, but whatever you’re feeling, 但不管你的心情如何
[08:06] you’ve got to get over it. 你得要去克服它
[08:08] – You hear me? – I know. -听见了没有 -我知道
[08:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:17] Gary. 加里
[08:19] – Thought I recognized you. – Maggie, right? -我就看着是你 -麦基 对吧
[08:22] Taxotere, adriamycin, and… 泰索帝 阿霉素 还有…
[08:25] Cytoxan, right? 环磷酰胺 没错吧
[08:26] Yeah! My old chemo regimen. 没错 我的化疗战友
[08:29] We know each other from the infusion center. 我们是在输液中心认识的
[08:32] So what’s going on? 什么情况
[08:33] If I remember, you were having trouble 如果我记得没错的话 你当时
[08:34] finding a match for your bone marrow transplant. 骨髓配型找不到合适的人
[08:37] Took eight months, but we got one. 用了八个月的时间 但有了一个
[08:38] A woman, scheduled for next week. 一个女人 定了下周做
[08:41] That’s great! So what happened today? 太好了 那今天怎么了
[08:44] He passed out. 他晕倒了
[08:45] You have severe anemia from the leukemia, 你因为白血病而严重贫血
[08:48] and it’s giving you intermittent dysrhythmias. 引发你间歇性的节律障碍
[08:51] I’m gonna get you some blood, 我会给你输些血
[08:53] and then we’re gonna see how you respond. 然后我们再看看你的反应
[08:55] Great. Thank you. 太好了 谢谢
[08:58] Okay. 好了
[09:00] Excuse me, Dr. Reid. So, how bad is it? 不好意思 里德医生 有多严重
[09:05] We need to move the transplant up 我们要把移植提前了
[09:06] as soon as possible. 越快越好
[09:08] Okay, I’ll call the donor. See if we can get her in today. 我给捐赠者打电话 看看她今天能否过来
[09:11] I’d see if we can get her in in the next hour. 要是我 就争取让她一小时内就来
[09:24] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[09:26] I have assessed your endocarditis patient, 你那个心内膜感染的病人我已经评估过了
[09:28] and I’ve decided not to perform the valve replacement. 我决定不给他做瓣膜置换手术
[09:31] But he has plus-four aortic regurgitation. 但他已经有重度主动脉回流了
[09:33] He won’t survive without a new one. 不换个新的他就会死了
[09:35] But he’s already infected and destroyed 但他已经感染并弄坏
[09:36] two healthy heart valves. 两个健康的瓣膜了
[09:37] Every indication is that he will do so again. 各种迹象表明他还会重蹈覆辙
[09:41] Not if he stops using. 如果他不再吸毒就不会
[09:42] I don’t see any evidence that he will, 我看不出他会戒毒
[09:43] and heart valves are quite costly 而心脏瓣膜在时间和供给方面
[09:45] both in time and resources. 都是很珍贵的
[09:46] And there are too many children from the bus crash 况且还有很多校车车祸的孩子们
[09:48] who require my attention. 需要我去救治
[09:49] Dr. Latham, I think beneath the addiction, 莱瑟医生 我想毒瘾的背后
[09:51] Mike may be depressed. So if we can treat that, 迈克可能有抑郁症 如果我们能治疗抑郁症
[09:54] it might push him in the right direction 就有可能让他走向正轨
[09:55] so that eventually we can get him off drugs. 并最终让他戒除毒瘾
[09:58] Then the new valve would be safe. 那样的话 新的瓣膜就安全了
[10:02] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[10:04] Dr. Halstead has a patient who is a heroin addict. 霍斯特德医生有一个海洛因成瘾的患者
[10:06] I’d like you to evaluate him for surgery. 我想让你对他进行术前评估
[10:09] Oh, be happy to meet him. 我很乐意见见他
[10:10] Thank you. 谢了
[10:11] If Dr. Charles clears your patient, 如果查尔斯医生认为你的患者没问题
[10:13] then I will schedule the procedure. 我就安排时间手术
[10:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:19] You wouldn’t have happened to have come across this patient 你不会是在你朋友办的安全吸毒室
[10:21] at your friend’s safe injection site, would you? 遇到这个患者的吧
[10:25] I did, and I know you think it’s a bad idea. 确实是 我知道你觉得这不是个好主意
[10:28] It’s illegal, buddy. 这是违法的 哥们
[10:30] We’re doing a lot of good there. 我们在那里帮了不少人
[10:31] Yeah, well, you’re not gonna be doing any good anywhere 假如你丢掉执照坐了牢
[10:33] if you lose your license and go to jail. 你在哪儿都帮不了人了
[10:36] We can talk about that later. 这事我们以后再说
[10:38] Please, just go talk to Mike. 拜托 你去和迈克谈谈吧
[10:47] Blood’s in. Stay with me, okay? 输血开始 努力保持清醒 好吗
[10:50] Just hang in there. Hey. 坚持住
[10:51] Do you need civilian vehicles to get out of the way? 你们需要让一般车辆让路吗
[10:54] There’s still time to change our minds. 我们还有时间改变方案
[10:55] No. We’re doing this. 不 我们按原计划继续
[10:59] Hi. You ready? 你准备好了吗
[11:01] – Yeah? – Yeah. -嗯 -准备好了
[11:02] Okay, we have to keep these kids perfectly still. 好的 我们必须保证这些孩子丝毫不动
[11:05] There’s no movement, shifts, nothing, all right? 动一小下都不行 都清楚吗
[11:09] All right. 好的
[11:17] You’re doing great. 你很棒
[11:25] – Let’s get ’em out. – Okay, easy, guys. -把他们救下来 -动作轻柔 各位
[11:26] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[11:28] Nice and easy. Here we go. 慢慢来 好的
[11:29] Careful. Slowly. 小心 慢点来
[11:32] You all right? 你们还好吗
[11:34] Okay. We’re gonna get you out, okay? 我们这就把你俩救出来 好吗
[11:36] – Ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -好了
[11:42] Thanks. 谢了
[11:48] I hope you’re right about this. 希望你的决策是对的
[12:02] Open the Hybrid Room. We’re coming straight in. 开放混合手术室 我们要直接进去
[12:04] Need an extra gurney. 再来一个车床
[12:06] – How do they look? – Boy’s stable. -他们情况如何 -男孩目前稳定
[12:08] Girl got 3 units in the field, 女孩在现场输了三个单位的血
[12:09] GCS 11, BP’s 80 over palp. 昏迷指数11 触诊收缩压80
[12:11] All right, start her on the MTP, 4 plasma, 4 blood. 对她大量输血 4单位血浆和红细胞
[12:14] – Right away. – Let’s get two FAST scans. -这就开始 -给两个孩子进行超音波检查创伤
[12:22] You’re okay, bud. You’re all right. 你没事 小家伙 你会没事的
[12:25] What are you doing? 你在做什么呢
[12:26] Just taking a quick look, okay, bud? 只是快速扫描一下 好吗
[12:30] I can’t get a window. Must be in the kidney. 我找不到超声窗 肯定是肾脏创伤
[12:33] Oh, she’s got a ton of free fluid in there. 她腹部有大量游离性积液
[12:34] – What about him? – Rebar got the jugular. -男孩情况呢 -钢筋伤到了颈静脉
[12:37] – You gotta be kidding. – How bad is it? -你开玩笑吧 -情况有多糟
[12:39] We won’t know until we lift him off. 只有把钢筋取出来才清楚
[12:41] Hell of a move, bringing him in like a shish kebab. 你可真行 把他当烤羊肉串一样弄进来
[12:43] We need some Betadine and a lot of Kerlix. 我们需要碘伏和大量的纱布
[12:46] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[12:48] Kate? Hey, Kate, stay with me. 凯特 凯特 醒醒
[12:51] – Is she okay? – She’s unconscious. -她还好吗 -她昏迷了
[12:52] – We need to move ’em. – All right, buddy. -我们得分开他们 -好的 小家伙
[12:54] It’s time to get you off this thing. 是时候把钢筋从你身上取下来了
[12:55] – You ready? – Am I gonna die? -你准备好了吗 -我会死吗
[12:57] No, hey, no. 不 不会的
[12:59] No, you’ve got a whole hospital of people 你不会死的 一整个医院的人
[13:00] who just want to take care of you, okay? 都会照顾好你的 好吗
[13:02] – Okay. – Okay. -好的 -那好
[13:04] All right. My count. 好了 听我数
[13:05] One, two, go. 一 二 走
[13:09] Oh, that hurts. 我疼
[13:10] You’re doing great, Henry. – Keep him steady. 你很棒了 亨利 让他稳住别晃
[13:14] You’re okay, buddy. You’re okay. 你没事了 小家伙 没事的
[13:16] – Little more. – Okay, he’s off. -再来一点 -好的 拿下来了
[13:18] Gauze. 纱布
[13:21] Get me some gauze. 给我些纱布
[13:24] Okay, yep, he’s still bleeding. 他还在出血
[13:25] All right, let’s get him up to CT, see how bad it is. 我们把他送去做CT 看看情况如何
[13:27] All right, if it’s just the vein, he could be okay. 如果他只是伤到颈静脉 那可能就还好
[13:32] It’s gonna be okay. All right? Okay. 会没事的 好吗
[13:35] All right, Dr. Marcel, let’s scrub in. 马塞尔医生 我们去洗手准备手术
[13:36] We’ve got a lot of work ahead of us. 我们还有很多事情要做
[13:49] Hey, Doc. What do you think? 查尔斯医生 你怎么看
[13:53] Well, it’s tricky, you know, 情况挺棘手的
[13:54] because active addiction tends to mask 因为发作期的毒瘾往往会掩盖
[13:56] whatever underlying pathology might be present. 任何可能表现出的病理成因
[14:00] Sure. 没错
[14:02] I mean, he could very well be self-medicating, but what? 我是说 他很可能是自行服药 然而
[14:04] Is it depression, is it bipolar, or, you know– 这是抑郁症 双相情感障碍 还是说
[14:07] Yeah, understood. 是的 我懂
[14:08] And we can figure that out later, but right now, 这个我们可以之后再搞清楚 但现在
[14:10] a diagnosis is what’s gonna save his life. 诊断才能救他的命
[14:12] It’s not quite that simple, though. 但这可不那么简单
[14:14] You understand his heart is a ticking time bomb. 你清楚他的心脏就像个定时炸弹吧
[14:16] Every minute we let go by increases the chances he’s gonna die 我们每多浪费一分钟
[14:19] right here in front of us. 他死在我们眼前的风险就多一分
[14:20] I wanna help him too, 我也想帮他
[14:21] but in order for the surgery to be successful, 但为了确保手术成功
[14:24] he’s gotta be willing to get clean, and right now, 他得自愿进行戒毒 而现在
[14:27] I’m just not seeing a whole lot of evidence 我可看不到很多证据
[14:28] that he wants to do that. 能显示他愿意戒掉
[14:32] We’re doing everything we can. 我们已经在尽力治疗了
[14:34] The doctors are still examining the victims. 医生们还在检查伤者
[14:36] Any word on our son, Henry Chase? 我们的儿子亨利·蔡斯有消息吗
[14:37] We heard they brought him in with Kate Lawson. 我们听说他和凯特·劳森一起被送来的
[14:39] Oh, she’s our daughter. They’re best friends. 她是我们的女儿 他们俩是最好的朋友
[14:42] Henry is being evaluated in radiology. 亨利正在影像科做检查
[14:44] And Kate is still in the OR. 凯特还在手术室里
[14:46] They’re still operating? Oh, my God. 手术还在继续 老天
[14:48] Could you just let us know when they’re out? 等他们出来的时候 您能告诉我们吗
[14:50] – We just wanna see them. – Yes, of course. -我们就想看看孩子 -好的 当然
[14:52] I’ll let you know as soon as I hear something. 只要我一有消息就会告知你们
[14:54] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:59] Dr. Reid. 里德医生
[15:01] Did you schedule the transplant? 你安排了移植吗
[15:03] Oh, Gary’s donor has the flu. 加里的捐献者得了流感
[15:06] Her temp is 100.3. 她都烧到38度了
[15:08] But that shouldn’t affect her bone marrow. 但是那并不影响骨髓
[15:11] The cutoff is 99.9. 规定要求在37.7度以下
[15:13] But Gary has a rare HLA type. 但是加里人体白细胞抗原种类很特殊
[15:16] No one else in the system is a match. 系统里只有她一个匹配结果
[15:19] Well, hopefully the donor will get better soon. 那希望捐献者快点康复吧
[15:22] The longer we wait, the more unstable his rhythm gets. 我们等得越久 他的状况就越不稳定
[15:28] It’s only half a degree. 只差不到半度
[15:30] Can’t we just make an exception? 我们能不能破一次例
[15:33] I’m sorry, but no. We can’t. 抱歉 但是不行 不能破例
[15:39] Maggie, we got two more coming in from the bus. 麦基 校车上又来了两个伤员
[15:41] Okay. 好的
[15:45] Hey, what’s wrong? 怎么了
[15:47] The girl with the broken ribs, Alice. 那个肋骨骨折的小女孩 爱丽丝
[15:49] Her pain’s under control, 她的痛苦得到了控制
[15:50] but her breathing just keeps getting worse. 但是她的呼吸会让情况变得更糟
[15:52] Anything abnormal in our labs? 化验结果有什么异常吗
[15:54] No. 没有
[15:54] X-rays showed a few mild opacities, 胸透显示出一些轻微的混浊
[15:56] but nothing that should be causing this. 但是也不应该导致现在这样
[16:01] Yeah, hi. 你好
[16:02] Has Alice had a fever recently? 爱丽丝最近发烧过吗
[16:05] Runny nose, sore throat? 流鼻涕 咽喉发炎
[16:06] No. No. 没有 没有
[16:08] Any history of asthma or pneumonia? 有过哮喘或者肺炎吗
[16:11] – No, nothing. – No. -不 没有 -没有
[16:12] Sats are down at 87. Want me to put on a mask? 血氧量降至87 需要我装上面罩吗
[16:15] Yeah, and call for a nebulizer treatment too, 好的 再联系下雾化治疗
[16:17] just in case. 只是以防万一
[16:19] Anything that could cause any sort of breathing trouble at all? 知道有任何原因可能导致她的呼吸问题吗
[16:22] Family history, asbestos exposure, mold? 家庭病史 接触石棉 霉菌
[16:27] Um, she did smoke cigarettes last year. 她去年确实抽过烟
[16:30] But only for a little while. 但是只有一小段时间
[16:31] We caught her and made her quit. 我们发现之后就让她戒掉了
[16:35] Is that true? 真的戒掉了吗
[16:38] Yeah. 是的
[16:40] Either way, this really isn’t what we normally see 不管怎么样 这与常见的
[16:42] from a smoking related illness. So we need to keep looking. 吸烟诱发症也不同 所以我们要继续观察
[16:45] Right. 好的
[16:53] If that was our daughter, 如果病床上是我们的女儿
[16:55] her smoking history’s the first thing I’d be telling the doctor. 我告诉医生的第一件事一定是吸烟史
[16:58] I’m sure they’re just embarrassed. 他们肯定是嫌丢人
[16:59] I mean, they probably feel like they’ve got it under control. 我是说 他们可能觉得一切都在掌控之中
[17:01] Yeah, I guess. It just makes me wonder 是啊 也许吧 这让我不禁想他们
[17:04] if there’s anything else they’re not telling us. 是不是还有别的什么事情瞒着我们
[17:13] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[17:18] He’s tachycardic in A-fib. 他心房室颤得很厉害
[17:19] Doc, my chest is killing me. 医生 我的胸口疼死了
[17:21] – Want me to push Cardizem? – His pressure’s dropping. -需要注射地尔硫卓吗 -他的血压骤降
[17:21] 用来治疗高血压、心绞痛和心力衰竭的钙类药物
[17:24] Milligram of morphine and Versed, 一毫克吗啡和镇定剂
[17:25] synchronize and charge paddles to 50. 同时注射 电极板充电到50焦耳
[17:27] Mike, tear on your valve must be extending in 迈克 瓣膜上的撕裂一定是延伸到了
[17:30] to the electrical system of your heart. 连在你心脏上的电气系统
[17:31] I need to reset your rhythm. 我要重设你的心率
[17:32] Okay, let’s go. 好的 来
[17:34] Charged to 50. 充至50焦耳
[17:36] Clear. 离手
[17:41] Rhythm’s back. Start him on an esmolol drip. 心率重设完毕 开始输入艾司洛尔
[17:47] – They giving me a new valve? – I’m working on it. -他们会给我新的瓣膜吗 -我在努力
[17:50] It’s just taking some time. 只是需要一点时间
[17:55] Hey, doc. 医生
[17:58] Whatever it takes. Please. 无论代价多大 求你了
[18:01] I don’t want to live like this anymore. 我再也不想这么活着了
[18:08] Hey, you seeing this? 你看到了吗
[18:09] He is running out of time and needs our help. 他快没时间了 急需我们的帮助
[18:12] And believe me, Will. I wanna help. 相信我 威尔 我想帮忙
[18:14] – Then do it. – Do what? -那就帮忙啊 -帮什么
[18:15] You want me to just, like, make something up? 你想让我编造些什么吗
[18:17] Look, I appreciate the clock is ticking here. 我知道时间不等人
[18:20] So if you want me to try and talk to Dr. Latham– 所以要是你想让我和莱瑟医生谈谈
[18:21] And tell him what? 和他说什么
[18:23] You know what? Forget it. 你知道吗 算我没说
[18:35] All right. Kidney’s free. 好的 肾脏出来了
[18:39] Oh, man. 老天爷
[18:40] Got the lateral cortex, 在外侧皮质
[18:42] and 3 centimeters into the hilum. 肾门处有3厘米深创伤
[18:45] Maybe we should salvage. 也许我们应该保留的
[18:48] Ah, nah, there’s too much damage. 够呛 创伤太多了
[18:50] We’re gonna have to take out the whole thing. 我们还是得切除整个肾脏
[18:53] Sure hope we’re not wasting our time here. 真希望我们不是在这里浪费时间
[18:56] Dr. Marcel, there’s an emergency in the CT scanner. 马塞尔医生 扫描仪那里有紧急情况
[19:00] It’s your other patient from the bus. 是来自校车的另一个病人
[19:02] I’ll handle the box kidney, okay? 我来做肾脏切除 好吧
[19:05] Go check on the boy. 去看看那个孩子
[19:13] Sats are down at 81. 血氧量降至81
[19:17] His hematoma’s expanding. He must’ve started to bleed. 他的血肿在扩大 他一定开始出血了
[19:19] It’s compressing his airway, so let’s get a tube in fast. 肿块在挤压气管 快点插进去一根气管
[19:22] Get etomidate and sux. 去拿依托咪酯和司可林
[19:32] Getting a lot of resistance. 遇到很强的阻力
[19:36] His sats are down to 72. 血氧量降至72
[19:38] It’s not going through. 气管通不过去
[19:39] 68, give me a crich kit. 68 给我一个插管工具包
[19:41] No, we’re not gonna put another hole in his neck. 不 我们不能在他脖子上再插一根管
[19:43] Crockett. 克罗特
[19:47] Got it. 成了
[19:49] Okay. 好
[19:55] He’s still actively bleeding. 他还是在大量出血
[19:58] Damn it. 该死
[20:03] I’ll call the OR. 我去联系手术室
[20:13] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[20:14] – I’m puzzled by this order. – Yeah? -我被这个指示搞糊涂了 -怎么
[20:19] Your patient was written for antidepressants, 你的病人被注明需要抗抑郁药物
[20:21] but it’s not from psychiatry, it’s from you. 但不是神经科注明的 而是你
[20:24] Yeah, right, I totally forgot to tell you, 对 我完全忘了告诉你
[20:26] Dr. Charles was gonna write it, 本来查尔斯医生要写的
[20:27] but he got pulled off on an emergency. 但他因为紧急情况被叫走了
[20:30] Yeah, with the bus crash it’s been just crazy down here. 是的 车祸发生后这里简直一团乱
[20:35] Ah, of course. Very well, then. 当然 好的 那么
[20:38] I’ll let the OR know that 我通知手术室
[20:40] Mr. Monroe will be coming up immediately. 门罗医生马上就来
[20:42] Thank you, Dr. Latham. 谢谢你 莱瑟医生
[20:53] Hey, Maggie. 麦基
[20:57] Can I get you something? 需要我帮忙吗
[20:58] I just forgot to ask if you’re still with that guy. 我只是忘了问你是不是还和那家伙在一起
[21:03] Vincristine… Leucovorin… 长春新碱 甲酰四氢叶酸
[21:07] Ben. 本
[21:08] – And yes, I am. – Seems like a good guy. -是的 还在一起 -看上去是个好人
[21:12] Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks. 不管怎样 我只是想说声谢谢
[21:15] I know you’ve been fighting for me. 我知道你一直在帮我争取
[21:17] Well, you can thank me after the transplant. 你可以移植后再感谢我
[21:20] – I’m not done yet. – I’m sure you’re not. -我还要继续争取呢 -我相信你会的
[21:23] But you know how this goes. 但你知道情况会怎么发展
[21:24] One day your numbers are bad, and you’re crushed. 前一天你的指标很糟糕 你被病情压制
[21:27] Then they get good again, 后一天指标又好转了
[21:28] and you can just beat the world. 然后你又天下无敌了
[21:30] Up and down, over and over. 起起伏伏 一次又一次
[21:34] But this time, it feels different. 但这一次 感觉不一样
[21:40] I don’t know if I’ve got another “up” left in me. 我不知道我还能不能有起色
[21:44] Gary. 盖瑞
[21:46] You don’t talk like that. 你别这么说
[21:51] You may not know this about me, 你可能不太了解我
[21:53] but when I put my mind to something, I get it done. 但我专心做一件事时 我一定会做好
[21:57] So you just stick with me. 所以你要跟紧我
[22:01] Where am I gonna go? 我还能去哪里呢
[22:03] That’s right. 没错
[22:19] Doris. 桃瑞丝
[22:21] How do Gary’s labs look? 盖瑞的检查结果怎么样
[22:24] Lower than when he got here. 指标比他刚来时还低
[22:31] – Come here. – What? -过来 -干什么
[22:33] – I’m gonna draw your blood. – What? -我要抽一下你的血样 -什么
[22:39] – She can’t breathe! – Sats are down to 74. -她呼吸不了 -血氧下降到了74
[22:41] We need to intubate. 需要插管
[22:42] 15 of etomidate, 70 of sux. 15毫克麻醉剂 70毫克司可林
[22:44] Alice, sweetie, I’m gonna have to sedate you 爱丽丝 亲爱的 我要给你注射镇定剂
[22:46] so we can put a tube in to help you breathe, okay? 然后给你插管帮你呼吸 好吗
[22:48] Wait, wait, wait, 等等 等等 等等
[22:48] you mean the machine is gonna breathe for her? 你是说要用机器帮她呼吸吗
[22:50] She can’t do it anymore on her own. 她不能自主呼吸了
[22:51] – We don’t have a choice. – Meds are in. -我们只能这样 -药物已注入
[22:54] – There you go. – Alice? -开始了 -爱丽丝
[22:59] I’m in. 插好了
[23:04] Sats up to 83. 血氧升到83
[23:07] – Why is this happening? – I don’t know. -为什么会这样 -我不知道
[23:11] Order a new round of tests. We’re gonna figure this out. 预约新一轮测试 我们会查出原因
[23:14] I need to get some air. 我需要透透气
[23:21] How’d she do? 她怎么样
[23:23] The surgery went well, 手术进行得很顺利
[23:23] but then again, eight units of blood, 但是又输了八单位血
[23:25] so she may end up with deficits, 所以最后她可能会残疾
[23:26] or not even wake up at all. 或者干脆醒不过来
[23:29] Just gotta wait and see. 再观察看看吧
[23:34] I assure you, as soon as we know any answers, 我保证 一知道任何结果
[23:36] – I will let you know. – Is that Dr. Marcel? -我就告诉你们 -那是马塞尔医生吗
[23:41] Why didn’t you separate Henry and Kate 为什么你不先把亨利和凯特分开
[23:42] – before bringing them in? – My brother’s a doctor. -再带他们来医院 -我哥哥是医生
[23:44] He says you never move people together like that. 他说不能那样一起移动两个人
[23:47] Kate was in bad shape. We didn’t have a choice. 凯特的情况很糟糕 我们别无选择
[23:50] What do you mean? 什么意思
[23:51] Well, keeping ’em together was the only way to save her. 让他们在一起是唯一能救她的办法
[23:54] She was gonna die. 她差点死了
[23:56] Wait, so you endangered our son? 等等 所以你就让我们的儿子承担风险吗
[23:57] – How could you? – I didn’t have a choice. -你怎么可以这样 -我没有别的选择
[24:01] Not if they both could have a chance to live. 只有这样他们才都有活下去的机会
[24:03] No, you did have a choice. 不 你有得选
[24:04] And you have no right to make it. 而且你没有权利这么做
[24:05] I understand. I do. 我明白 真的
[24:08] And I’ll speak with you after your son’s surgery. 做完你们儿子的手术后我再和你们谈
[24:12] Okay? 好吗
[24:14] If you’ll excuse me. 我先告辞了
[24:21] – I tried to keep them calm. – Yeah. -我试过让他们保持冷静 -是的
[24:23] No, they’re right. 不 他们说得对
[24:24] I’ll come back to answer their questions 等亨利的颈动脉接上
[24:25] as soon as Henry’s carotid is tied off. 我就回来回答他们的问题
[24:27] What? You’re gonna tie it off? 什么 你要把它接起来
[24:29] But he wouldn’t have normal blood flow to his brain 但从此以后 他的大脑
[24:31] for the rest of his life. 都无法正常供血
[24:32] Why not reconstruct? 为什么不重建
[24:33] Reconstruction is long and risky. 重建既耗时又危险
[24:35] He’s already lost a lot of blood. 他已经失血过多
[24:37] – So? – So it makes him -所以呢 -所以他
[24:38] a poor candidate for prolonged anesthesia. 不适合长时间麻醉
[24:40] Well, I know what it means. I just don’t understand why 我知道这是什么意思 我只是不懂为什么
[24:43] you’re suddenly trying to play it safe. 你突然实施保守方案
[24:45] Because I’ve already done enough damage today. 因为我今天造成的伤害已经够多了
[24:47] I’m not gonna do any more. 我不能再这样了
[24:52] Crockett. 克罗特
[24:54] That boy deserves to come out of this 那个男孩值得一个
[24:56] with the best outcome possible. 最好的结果
[24:58] So you need to go in there 所以你要进去
[24:59] and do everything that you can to make sure that happens. 尽你所能确保他能够平安无事
[25:04] Okay? 好吗
[25:19] What’s going on here? 这是怎么回事
[25:22] I’m checking the staff to see 我在检查工作人员
[25:26] if there’s a donor for Gary. 看看有没有人可以给盖瑞捐血
[25:27] Maggie, we’ve got an ED full of injured children. 麦基 我们有一急诊室受伤的孩子
[25:31] – Our staff is needed in there. – I know. -那里需要我们的员工 -我知道
[25:33] And that’s why I’m going as fast as I can. 所以我在尽快检查
[25:35] Maggie, we can’t have this. 麦基 我们不能这样
[25:37] But if we– 但如果我们
[25:39] if we don’t find a donor for him today, he’s gonna die. 如果今天还找不到捐赠者 他就要死了
[25:43] After battling cancer for a year, every day, 他和癌症斗争了整整一年 日日夜夜
[25:46] and then to have a cure right there, right in his hands, 现在有治好的希望了 就掌握在他手里
[25:49] and then to have it taken away? 难道还要再被夺走吗
[25:50] I’ve got a hospital full of patients who need care. 我有一整个医院的病人要照顾
[25:55] Everybody. Back to work. 所有人 回到工作岗位
[26:10] Excuse me. 打扰了
[26:13] My little boy’s in there. He was on the school bus. 我儿子在里面 当时他也在那辆校车上
[26:16] And I hope someone would do this for him. 我希望也会有人为他这样做
[26:20] Where do you want me? 你需要我去哪里
[26:25] Right here. 就在这儿
[26:43] What the hell is wrong with you? 你到底怎么回事
[26:44] What did you do? 你做了什么
[26:46] Dr. Charles, I already lost an addict 查尔斯医生 我已经失去了一个
[26:48] that I helped get hooked on opioids. 自己帮助过的阿片类上瘾病人
[26:50] I’m not about to lose another. 我不能再失去另一个了
[26:51] You let this get way too personal, Will. 你把事情变得太私人化了 威尔
[26:52] Never a good idea. 这主意一点都不好
[26:53] For God’s sakes, isn’t it personal? 我的老天爷 难道不该私人化吗
[26:55] You lost a brother to drugs. 你被药物夺走了一个弟弟
[26:57] What’s that got to do with anything? 这两件事有什么关系
[26:59] You’ve been there. 你曾经经历过
[27:00] Okay, you should know 你应该明白
[27:01] that we can’t endlessly deliberate over every patient. 我们不能没完没了地对所有病人慢慢斟酌
[27:04] Enough! 够了
[27:07] You have a lot of nerve bringing up my little brother. 你还有胆子提起我弟弟
[27:09] But since you have, not a day goes by when I don’t miss him 不过既然你提到了 我每一天都在思念他
[27:12] or wonder what I could have done differently, 每一天都在想我当初该怎么做得更好
[27:13] but what I never do is bring that to work 但是我从来不会把那些情绪带进工作
[27:16] and let it affect my professional judgment. 让它们影响我的职业判断
[27:25] Okay, how we doing? 怎么样
[27:26] Carotid’s mobilized. Ready to tie. 颈动脉就位 准备缝合
[27:28] Okay, silk tie on a pass. 给我穿好丝线的持针器
[27:45] Dr. Marcel. 马塞尔医生
[27:49] Open a patch. 准备补片
[27:51] We’re switching to reconstruction. 我们开始做重建
[27:56] You sure? He’s pretty coagulopathic. 你确定吗 他的凝血功能很低
[27:58] I’m sure. 我确定
[28:05] Adjusting the upper clamp. 调整上方血管钳
[28:11] He’s bradying down. Crockett. 他心动过缓 克罗特
[28:15] Give me a 3-inch shunt. 给我三英尺的引流管
[28:15] Dr. Marcel, if we just tie the carotid off– 马塞尔医生 如果我们只把颈动脉扎起来的话
[28:17] Give me the shunt. 给我引流管
[28:19] Come on, come on. Shunt. 给我 快点 引流管
[28:22] Shunt. 引流管
[28:27] Rate’s down to 42. 心率降到42
[28:31] 36. 36了
[28:35] Crockett. 克罗特
[28:43] I’m in. 插进去了
[28:47] Rate’s back up, 63. 心率回升到63了
[28:55] Let’s get started on this patch. 我们从这块补片开始
[29:06] Mr. Walker, there’s no vaping allowed in the hospital. 沃克先生 医院里不允许吸电子烟
[29:09] Oh, sorry. I didn’t know. 抱歉 我不知道
[29:12] Let me ask you something. Does your daughter vape? 我问你点事 你女儿抽电子烟吗
[29:14] What? No. 什么 不抽
[29:16] Well, I mean, she did, but just to get her off the cigarettes. 其实她抽 但只是为了戒烟
[29:21] You know. 你知道的
[29:23] Doctor? 医生
[29:28] – What’s going on? – She’s been vaping. -怎么了 -她抽电子烟
[29:31] – Mind if I look at this? – Sure? -我可以看看这个吗 -当然
[29:34] I don’t think you’re gonna find anything. 我不觉得你能找到什么东西
[29:35] She stopped vaping six months ago. 她六个月前就不抽电子烟了
[29:37] She’s 12 years old. 她才12岁
[29:37] Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? 你知道这有多危险吗
[29:39] It’s better than smoking. That causes cancer. 总比吸烟好 那可是致癌的
[29:40] She only did it for three weeks. 而且她只抽了三周
[29:42] She did it long enough to quit. I mean, it’s totally safe. 她戒烟成功后就不抽电子烟了 非常安全
[29:43] Vaping’s not addictive like cigarettes are. 电子烟不像香烟那么容易成瘾
[29:48] Oh, my God. Are these yours? 我的天 这些是你的吗
[29:51] No. 不是
[29:53] She must’ve gotten them from school or from her friends. 一定是从学校或是朋友那里弄来的
[29:56] We had no idea. 我们完全不知道
[30:00] Oh, my God. 我的上帝
[30:05] Let’s wait and see what the last few tests show. 我们等着看最后几项报告结果吧
[30:09] We’ll be back in a little bit. 我们等一下就回来
[30:18] Ronnie? Any luck? 罗尼 找到配型了吗
[30:21] No. 还没
[30:24] You do realize you found almost 40 potential donors? 你知道自己找到了将近40个潜在配型吗
[30:27] We usually don’t get that many in a month. 平时我们一个月都找不到这么多
[30:30] 配型程序运行中 供体不匹配
[30:31] 配型程序运行中 正在运算
[30:33] 配型程序运行中 供体不匹配
[30:35] Wait. 等等
[30:36] 配型程序运行中 供体匹配
[30:36] It’s a match. We got a match. 找到了 我们找到配型了
[30:39] – Are you sure? – Maggie, this is the one. -你确定吗 -麦基 就是这个人
[30:44] Oh, my God. Thank you so much, Ronnie. 我的天 太感谢了罗尼
[30:50] – We’ve got a match! – Clear. -我们找到配型了 -离手
[30:54] Oh, my God. Gary? 我的天 加里
[30:56] Doris, I’ll take over. Come on, Gary. 桃瑞丝让我来 拜托了加里
[31:00] – Charging to 200. – Come on, Gary. -充电至200焦耳 -求求你加里
[31:03] – We’ll get you through this. – Clear. -我们会帮你挺过来的 -离手
[31:14] Come on. Let’s go! 拜托了 再来啊
[31:17] Charge to 200! 充电到200焦耳
[31:21] Come on, Gary. 拜托了加里
[31:24] – I’m sorry, Maggie. – Charge it! -抱歉麦基 -充电
[31:29] – Maggie. – No. -麦基 -不
[31:30] Maggie. 麦基
[31:35] Time of death is 17:36. 死亡时间 17点36分
[32:05] Dr. Marcel, I’m sorry about before. 马塞尔医生 之前的事我很抱歉
[32:10] Thanks for saving our son. 谢谢你救了我们的儿子
[32:12] Yeah, of course. 应该的
[32:16] How’s Kate? 凯特怎么样了
[32:18] We don’t know yet. 还不知道
[32:20] Crockett. Kate’s waking up. 克罗特 凯特醒了
[32:25] Kate, sweetie, do you remember where you first saw me? 凯特 宝贝 还记得在哪儿第一次看见我吗
[32:30] Th-the bus? 在校车上吗
[32:33] Yeah, good. Really good. 是的没错 太棒了
[32:38] Can you wiggle your toes for me, sweetheart? 你能动动你的脚趾吗 宝贝
[32:46] That’s good. That’s good. 很好 做的好
[32:50] Can you squeeze my finger? Tight. 你能握一下我的手指吗 握紧一点
[32:53] Like that? 像这样吗
[32:55] Yeah, just like that. 没错 就是这样
[33:19] Did you get the other tests back? 你拿到其它测试的结果了吗
[33:21] I’m afraid they were all negative. 结果都显示阴性
[33:24] So it was the vaping. 所以是电子烟的问题
[33:26] We call it EVALI. 我们称其为EVALI
[33:29] E-cigarette or vaping associated lung injury. 电子烟诱发性肺损伤
[33:32] She must’ve already had it, 她很可能已经患上了
[33:33] but the bus accident pushed her over the edge. 而校车事故将她彻底击垮
[33:37] Um, so how long till she gets better? 那她还有多久才会好转
[33:42] I wish I could tell you, but we don’t know if she will. 我也希望能有答案 但她不一定会好转
[33:46] What do you mean? 你这是什么意思
[33:48] This condition is so new, we’re still figuring it out. 这个病情才刚出现不久 我们还在摸索中
[33:53] Your daughter may begin to breathe again on her own, 你的女儿也许能恢复自主呼吸
[33:55] but she may not. 也许不能
[33:58] Never? 永远不能吗
[34:00] It’s possible. 也有可能
[34:03] But the truth is, some people don’t survive. 但事实上 很多人都没能撑过去
[34:07] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[34:14] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[34:27] Those poor parents. 可怜的父母
[34:29] And Alice. 可怜的爱丽丝
[34:30] Yeah. 可不是吗
[34:35] All day long, I just– 这一整天 我就只是
[34:38] I had a feeling I wasn’t being told the truth. 我有一种没有听到真相的感觉
[35:03] Hey, I’m sorry about today. 今天的事我很抱歉
[35:09] And for bringing up your brother. 也很抱歉提起你弟弟的事情
[35:13] But you know what? It was all for this. 但你要知道 我都是为了他们
[35:26] Just, um, 我刚刚
[35:27] caught his girlfriend trying to pass that to him. 抓到他的女友想把这个递给他
[35:33] Right now? Here? 就刚刚吗 在这
[35:35] Yeah. 没错
[35:37] What… 这都是
[35:40] Oh, my God. 我的天
[35:42] It’s a long road, Will. No shortcuts. 道阻且长 威尔 没有捷径
[35:55] – Quite a day. – Yep. -多事之日 -可不是吗
[35:57] Risky call. 惊险之选
[35:59] But you did it. 但你做到了
[36:01] Yeah, well, didn’t do it alone. 可不是我一个人的功劳
[36:05] Crockett. 克罗特
[36:08] You were so adamant 你今早在校车上
[36:09] this morning on the bus. 简直顽固不灵
[36:11] I’ve never seen you like that before. 我从未见你这样过
[36:17] What was going on? 发生什么事了吗
[36:19] Nothing. It was a choice. 没事 那只是个选择而已
[36:21] A choice no one else would’ve made. 别人都不会做这样的决定
[36:26] Why did you? 你为什么会做
[36:34] Because no one should have to lose a child. 因为任何人都不该失去孩子
[36:37] No, of course not, but it was still– 不 当然不了 但这还是
[36:39] I’ll see you in the morning, Dr. Manning. 明早见 曼宁医生
[36:53] Hey, Maggie? 麦基
[36:57] I heard about Gary. I’m–I’m so sorry. 我听说加里的事了 我很抱歉
[37:02] And I’m sorry for making a difficult day worse. 很抱歉我让今天的情况雪上加霜了
[37:05] Oh, I’ve got something I want to show you. 我想给你看点东西
[37:09] Come with me. 跟我来
[37:21] What’s this? 这是什么
[37:24] We were able to match some of the donors you found 我们把你找来的一些捐献者
[37:27] with other patients waiting on the transplant list. 跟其他在移植名单上的其他患者配上了
[37:33] All these people? 这些人都是吗
[37:35] Yeah. And there are more on the way. 没错 还有更多人在来的路上
[37:40] You saved a lot of lives today, Maggie. 你今天救了很多人的命 麦基
[37:58] Hey. Ready to do it again? 准备好再做一次了吗
[38:03] Listen, Sean, I’m sorry, 肖恩 我很抱歉
[38:05] but I don’t think I can do this anymore. 但我认为我不能继续做下去了
[38:07] Whoa, what’s going on? 等下 发生什么事了
[38:10] Just not cut out for it. 我实在不是那块料
[38:13] Will, we have all had these moments. 我们都有这样的时候
[38:17] Doctor, there’s someone here to see you. 医生 有人来这见你
[38:28] Hi. I met you this morning. 我们今早见过
[38:33] When I was foaming on the ground. 在我躺倒口吐白沫的时候
[38:38] Yeah, I remember. 我记得
[38:42] I’m new here, and… 我是新来的
[38:48] This place is a godsend. 来这简直命中注定
[38:51] Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for saving my life. 无论如何 我只是想谢谢你救我一命
[39:01] I’m gonna try to turn things around. 我会努力改变现状的
[39:07] Good. 那就好
[39:11] I’m glad to hear that. 很高兴听见你这样说
[39:32] Hey, Uncle Dan. 你好 丹叔
[39:34] Practice always end this late? 你总是那么晚才结束排练吗
[39:35] When do you do your homework, man? 你还有空做作业吗 小鬼
[39:37] I’m a psych major. 我读心理学专业
[39:39] You can basically make it all up as you go. 作业可以随心所欲胡编乱造
[39:42] That’s funny. 这话可真逗
[39:44] You, uh, you hungry? 你饿了吗
[39:46] Is that a question? 这还要问吗
[39:49] Come with me. 跟我来
[39:50] All right. 好吧
[39:53] So, you checking up on me? 你是来查我岗吗
[39:55] Uh, no. Not really. 不 不完全是
[39:58] Maybe. Sorta. 也许是 算是吧
[40:01] I don’t know. 我不知道
[40:01] All right, don’t worry. I’m still clean. 别担心 我没碰毒品
[40:04] The team checks my pee every month. 我们队每个月都尿检
[40:09] I loved my dad, 我爱我爸爸
[40:10] but I’m not gonna end up like him. 但我不打算跟他一个下场
[40:17] You don’t have brother, haven’t you, Ray? 你没有兄弟 对吗
[40:20] Yeah. 没有
[40:20] – Do you? -Yeah. -真的没有 -真的
[40:23] Good. 那就好
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme